[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Twilight is the princess of friendship >Rarity is expanding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>Twilight is the princess of friendship
>Rarity is expanding her business
>CMC got their cutiemarks
>Dash will become a wonderblot next episode
>Fluttershy will probably use everything learned to help another shy character
>Pinkie is Pinkie
>Applejack will......do apple things

What's left?
>>
>>27247588
>Twilight Sparkle will resign as princess in the future.
>Discord will be back to evil and be slapped by Fluttershy and be dead in the S6 finale.
>>
Everything revolving around Starlight.
That's fucking why she's a main character now.
>>
Twilight will wake up from the coma
>>
Spike becoming a knight.
>>
File: 1461819942931.jpg (83 KB, 635x668) Image search: [Google]
1461819942931.jpg
83 KB, 635x668
>>27247588
This beautiful pony.
>>
Spike moving beyond his assistant role into a superhero.
>>
>>27247588
Still need to know the origins of the sisters (alicorns in general actually), Discord, and Spike's egg; whatever happened to Starswirl, Scorpan, and Chrysalis; Twilight opening a school for friendship (Starlight is the trial run); verifying that the Apples and Pies are related by marrying Mac and Marble (whom FS can help get over her shyness like OP suggested).
>>
>>27247856
Seriously, fuck friendship. Twilight's talent is MAGIC, not friendship, not princessdom. She would make an excellent Magic teacher, since it's not a "humanities" subject (like friendship).
>>
>>27247932
>My Little Pony: Friendship IS Magic
>>
>>27247972
You know what i mean
>>
The Twily princess thing is done. It's been done for what...three years now? So it's long past due to stop complaining about it. At this point, retconning it would be worse for the show and Twilight as a character than never having it happen at all. I do think it's time for an episode about how alicorns are made. We heard Celestia talk in the S6 premiere about how they've never seen an alicorn born that way before. Who/what made Celestia and Luna alicorns then? Were they regular ponies before? I think an episode or two focusing more on these questions would be helpful. Based on what we know now, nothing about alicorns makes a whole lot of sense.
>>
>>27248184
>Who/what made Celestia and Luna alicorns then? Were they regular ponies before?

Just because Twilight and Cadence are ascended alicorns, doesn't mean that Celestia and Luna are ascended as well.
>>
>>27247588
Applejack will go on an epic, two-episode quest to find her parents and rescue them from the jungle where they got lost.
>>
>>27248405
>Hey Arnold!: The Movie that was Never Made
>>
File: 1451095459541.gif (621 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
1451095459541.gif
621 KB, 500x267
>>27247588
The show ends and we off ourselves
>>
>>27248282
If they weren't ascended why would they be surprised that alicorns can be born?

Faggot.
>>
>>27248184
>it's time for an episode about how alicorns are made
by fucking candance
>>
>>27247588
Rarity will get a boyfrirnd
>>
>>27247588
an episode where the ponys break the 4 wall and meet lauren faust like stan lee did with spiderman. Except it will never happen, or worse they will meet megan or hasbro executive number 119
>>
>>27247588
The mane 6 all become princesses

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
>>
>>27250441
Stop this madness.
>>
File: 1462169565943.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462169565943.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
>>27250441
>>
>>27250441
There would be no reasonible explanation for it. But I still don't doubt that they'll do it
>>
>>27250441
Nice try, Darth Anon. But the mane six will be turn into sea ponies and sea dragon in the movie.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.