[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satyr Abomination Thread #165: Comfy Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80
Previous thread >>27155579

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/uBqbm6eq
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d94jlx7pgl5gg34/AABM4w-okI70GyrbCsVNee9Ga?dl=0

Need some proofing done? Or want to throw ideas around?
Add one of the Skypes below!
[NEEDS UPDATING]
>>
File: 1451679416424.png (204 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451679416424.png
204 KB, 1000x1000
>>27188459

Taking comfy requests for one shot stories. May take me some time to do them.
>>
>>27188539
Good girl Laika gets a brushing

Hope wants a hot chocolate

Dawn tries to find a cushion to put on the throne
>>
>>27188539
Alex at the doctor getting a shot.
>>
File: 1418878386693.png (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1418878386693.png
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>27188539
A thunderstorm is keeping Hope and Gumdrop inside. Dear on' dad takes it upon himself to keep them entertained.
>>
>>27188566
Was Dawn on the receiving end of a brutal anal fucking and can't bear to sit down, or is she just fussy?
>>
>>27188604
God damn it, because of last thread I immediately pictured Tonsils being the doctor and reusing needles for her syringes to keep costs down.
>>
>>27188797
Did you never read the Princess and the pea? She just has a sensitive bottom.
>>
>>27188797
>Was Dawn on the receiving end of a brutal anal fucking and can't bear to sit down
Prince Anon can be pretty rough with his girls.
>>
>>27188875
>Implying
That Prince better be from another duckong nation... And not related.
>>
>>27188604
>"See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" Tonsils smiled as Alex rubbed the pricked patch of skin.
>"I guess," Alex said. "It still smarts a bit though."
>The nurse grinned. "Aw, poor kitty. Here, let me kiss it to make it better."
>"What!?" Alex squawked. "No lady, I'm fine, thanks!"
>"Oh relax," Tonsils addressed Alex in her typical relaxed and lackadasical style as she started kissing the exposed skin of the flustered girl's arm. "Trust me, I take good care of my patients."
>"T-This is something I-I only let my Ma do!"
>Alex was getting progressively redder and redder as Tonsils kissed up the length of her arm.
>"O-Or!" Alex gasped as the nurse squeezed her furry inner thigh. "My boyfriend!"
>"Mmm," Tonsils cooed as she started kissing the crook of her neck. "Lucky guy."
>By the time Tonsils was straddling Alex on top of the examining table, she figured that this wasn't normal procedure at all.
>>
>>27189215
Go on.
>>
>>27189309
You're more than welcome to speak of other exploits she's had with satyr patients, but bed calls me.
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 700x700
Who are some good under appreciated Satyrs?
>>
>>27189866
Selena
Asha
Both of Rainbow's kids
Sapphire
Mudpie
Dynamo
Candy
All the Derpy kids
Leaf
Golden Harvest
Ambrosia
Green Peace
Sweet Dreams
Home Run
Both of Octavia's kids
Both of Vinyl's kids
All of the CMC's kids
Minnie
Trimmings
Snap
Aeon
Atlas
Amelia
Pluma
Oliver
Mau
Mercury
Catrine and Misery
Missy Electra
Abacus
Deloras
I could go on, but you get the picture
>>
>>27189866
Loaded Question

>>27189950
Biased answer and FAR too large a list.
>>
>>27189950
>Selena
>Asha
>Icarus
>Sapphire
>Mudpie
>Candy
>ANY Derpy child
>Ambrosia
>Home Run
>Dee or Jay
>Atlas
>Oliver
Why the fuck you lying?
>>
>>27190348
I think this goes to show why we need to remind people that Satyr Thread is not a hivemind;

Every anon reacts differently.
>>
[Female Satyr] gives unsuspecting [Male Satyr] a handjob while in the bleachers during a school hoofball game. What's the chance of getting noticed? Roll last number to findout.
>Odds: They get caught and punished
>Even:They go unnoticed and continue with sexy times
>Double Odds: They get caught, punished, and something embarrassing happens shortly afterwards that they'll never be able to live down
>Double Evens: They don't get caught and sneak off for even more sexy times (or take a chance doing it while still in the bleachers)
>>
>>27188459
>During a walk with your family you pause as dark clouds slowly rumble in.
>"Ah shoot, Ah thought that Rainbow had said the storm weren't for a few more hours yet." Your wife, Applejack complains squints at the coming storm.
>The wind blows through the path sending your clothes rustling and makes your daughter Cider giggle as she chased after some loose leaves from the last winter.
"Must be from the changing of the seasons. Back home We'd get all sorts of crazy weather."
>Pouting at the clouds your wife huffs, "You'd think that them darn pegasus would keep track of their weather better." Turning to you Applejack frowns, "Sorry Sugarcube looks like we won't get to enjoy the walk."
>Before you can answer a crack of thunder then lightning flashes to interupts you.
>That and the sudden weight your side has gained as Cider looks up to you with a mix of fear and awe.
>"Pa! What in the world was that?"
>Chuckling you lean down and scoop your five year old up onto your shoulders.
"That kiddo was a lightning strike, lets get you home for the storm hits."
>You and Applejack start to walk back only for Cider to hold your head and turn your gaze from the path.
>"Noooo! Ah wanna watch!"
>"Sugarcube you'll get sick if you stand out in the rain."
>Cider tugs on your hair making you wince as she whines, "But Aunt Rainbow said it was gonna be cool!"
"How about we get home and watch from the porch Cider, with some hot coca to enjoy the show eh?"
>Suddenly the vivid green eyes of your daughter loom into view as she cranes forward to look at you, "Really!?"
>Applejack saves you from a creaked neck and answering, "Course Sugarcube, now stop hanging off your pa like that, break his back you will!"

That's all I have time for enjoy some 15 min of green. I want more family centered green
>>
>>27190602
tonsils and pogo. lets do.
>>
>>27189355
I thought you said comfy?
>>27189309
He also said one shot, keep it in your pants.
>>
>>27190602
Mumble and Timber
>>
>>27190602
Melody and Presto
>>
>>27190602
Ambrosia and Icarus.

>>27190800
Oooooooh!

>>27191691
>>27191697
And busted. Gonna guess Timber squealed when Mumble touched him and Melody is blind... So yeah. The latter would have been shocking to succeed.
>>
>>27190602
Utah and Petunia
>>
>>27191691
>>27191697
>>27191719
>>27191723
No one is gettibg away with SHIT! Even better, theyball get caught at the same time.
>>
>>27190742
>Then Cider bolted out to play in the rain.
>She came back with the biggest frog Anon had ever seen.
>Cider named it Miss Ribbit and feeds it bugs from the compost bin.
>>
File: 877312.png (88 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
877312.png
88 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>27190602
Darcy x Warren?
>>
>>27192851
Dang. I guess Tonsils has been doing this sort of thing for so long she got really good at evading attention.
>>
>>27190602
>Cider and Utah
>>
>>27192851
"Consarn it," Darcy protested. "The moment I laid ma' eyes on that boy my ovaries started popping like a corn field in the middle of July! I got needs, I tell ya!"
>>27193313
>"We're dead." Cider moaned.
"Extremely dead." Utah stated
>"Deader than Glimmer's relationship status..."
"Or Bucky's job prospects..."
>"Like Mumble's hopes and dreams-"
"-And Garret's inheritance if his mother ever found out the truth about Garret's time in sewing camp."
>>
>>27193466
What would AJ say to her kids when they get home after getting caught in the middle of a blowjob?
>>
>>27188610
Not him but...

>Springs steps lightly through ancient castle halls, but not even her feline-like grace is enough to completely silence her footfalls. In the shadows, a beast stirs and Springs draws her daggers and activates her Shroud of Unsight, vanishing into the dim torchlight of the abandoned keep when suddenly, as twang of a bowstring is heard, the creature turns and takes an arrow straight to the eye!
>"GODDAMMIT, GUMDROP!" Hope nearly flipped the table in annoyance.
>Her half-sister shrugs. "Not my fault you went with the inferior rogue build."
>"Girls, girls, calm down, EXP is distributed evenly per-encounters." Bon Bon reassured while her fellow sister in the manage-trio browsed her spells in detail.
>"That's not the point, we were sent in here to rescue someone! That could have been our mark!" Hope protested.
>"Come'on, sis. what are the odds our query is gonna be out of some containment like a prison cell?"
>You a sigh a bit but figure this is a better stormy day game than Monopoly
"Lyra, you have initiative now."
>She looks up from her book. "I wanna cast magic missile."
"At Gumdrop's target, right?"
>"We're in a fight?"
>>
>Be Salai
>It's the fucking weekend
>Which means you have to spend it with dad instead of sane and not-EVIL! mom.
>But today, dad has a surprise for you.
"Is this... Is this a Princess Hope Doll?"
>"Yeah, just like you wanted, my little obsidian princess!"
"For my birthday eight years ago. And then they recalled them, I would have thought you'd have given up."
>"Hah, child I never once stopped looking! But I finally found it, speaking of overdue gifts, now I just need to find a pony willing to let you keep them as a pet. A father's work is never done!" He pats you on the head and vanishes to his workshop with a flourish of his cape
>Just just stare, shocked that he had NEVER let go of making your biggest birthday wish come true. Not the mention the hell had had to have gone through to get this.
>For the first time in your relationship with your father, you smile
>And a little song even fills your heart.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxFnxBa12Vk

>And then Sombra is beaten up by a mute Spike wearing a fedora
>>
>>27193540
Not quite what I expected, but it's still always nice to see some family interaction between that lot.
>>
>>27193539
>"MAH KIDS DID WHAT!?" Applejack hollered and reared up, cycling her hooves in the air like a common work horse of a barn.
>"Get in here, girl! Ah got a nice bar of soap you and your mouth are about to be acquainted with."
>"Don't think I forgot about you, boy. Once I'm done with your sister, 'M breaking out the potato sack briefs and a bundle of itching powder, seeing how you wanna fiddle around with your fiddlestick."
>>
>>27188539
I really want to see more art of this femanon and Mudpie.
>>
>>27190742
Cute.
>>
>>27190800
I thought they were mortal enemies.
>>
>>27194557
Which is what gets >>27190800
Off?
>>
File: 1461663976381.png (474 KB, 1400x1220) Image search: [Google]
1461663976381.png
474 KB, 1400x1220
Mera ate the hamster
>>
>>27195252
Ffs. They're gonna have to put her down.
>>
>>27193591
A Princess Hope doll? Wonder how Hope reacted when she found out that someone made dolls of her.
>>
>>27195799
Why do you think they were recalled in the first place?
>>
>>27195821
Poor sales. Equestrians didn't much care for them, they're now made and sold exclusively in minotaur lands.
>>
>>27195821
Because they were a little too sexy?
>>
>>27195842
Would princess Hope and Dawn have a problem with each other? Or would they be friends?
>>
File: Hope dies a lot.png (228 KB, 593x595) Image search: [Google]
Hope dies a lot.png
228 KB, 593x595
>>27196234
Hope is pretty much the most well-respected Satyr within the satyr community. She has no fucking clue why besides being the first/oldest and felt like Celestia made her a princess in some affirmative action maneuver making her a cheap token royalty.

But, yeah, because of her mother's decree and Satyrs acknowledging her as the first generally means Dawn respects her.

Also helps Hope's 'jurisdiction' technically is within Ponyville and Twilight was more than happy to share her kingdom, even cobbled together a chair for Hope to sit at around the Cutie Map. It's a nice chair enough chair but Twilight is NOT a carpenter and it REALLY sticks out being made of wood.
>>
>>27196234
They're cool, but the two you don't ever want in the same room is Dawn and Glimmer.
>>
>>27196890
How come?
>>
File: feels bad anon.jpg (19 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
feels bad anon.jpg
19 KB, 259x259
>>27195842
>tfw no giant satyr gf
>>
>>27197120
They quickly get into "My parents are greater, therefore I am greater, therefore you suck" arguments.

I side with Glimmer here. What the fuck has Celestia really done for Equestria in the past thousand years besides job repeatedly and do shit a bunch of other unicorns working in concert could do together?
>>
>>27197160
Control their planet's sun, and for, mmm, 950Ish years, the moon
>>
>>27197192
>NMM
>Let's everything about her but a children's story and cheap holiday that makes a mockery of her (her own sister) survive and allows all the details and truths to be forgotten
>Never explained a single fucking thing to Twilight (sure would have been nice to know about Discord beforehand)
>Also made the lives of hundreds, likely thousands of Crystal Ponies into a bet on if her student could pass a test that SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO PASS but rather let a friend do it.
>Couldn't recognize one of her own court (Cadance) from an imposter, also could not recognize when a member of her own guard was acting strangely (also defamed her own student for it)
>As mentioned with the sun thing: a bunch of unicorns could have done that themselves,m same with the moon.

She also apparently let Equestria's political alliances fall into a sad state given her own people didn't know what zebras were, didn't know Griffons lost their kingdoms, etc. etc. leaving the task of diplomacy to Twilight.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 388x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 388x570
>>27190800
"trust me, im doing you a favor kid. just give it a sec, im a professional."
https://imgur.com/a/t9oEi
>>
File: image.png (193 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193 KB, 666x1000
>>27197265

>Let's everything about her but a children's story and cheap holiday that makes a mockery of her (her own sister) survive and allows all the details and truths to be forgotten

Dude what

Also I'm pretty sure commoners started Nightmare night, then it grew so popular that it would have been a dick move to say "you can't celebrate that anymore."

Plus she probably kept it around to remind herself about what happened. Kinda like the Tantibus (or however you spell it) with Luna.

And at this point I'm thankful the comics aren't canon.
>>
>>27197487
U-unf
>>
>>27193648
She's not going to pour the itching powder down his pants, is she?
>>
File: History Repeating.png (183 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
History Repeating.png
183 KB, 700x700
>>27197488
thing is, none of that even delves into the comics.

either way, let's face it: Glimmer is right, Twilight is the superior princess. But a worse parent.

>>27197701
Pretty sure she is since she's trying to discourage him from enjoying have a dongle.

At least she's not dropping fiberglass into his pants and rubbing Icy-Hot into them. That's cold-blooded torture right there. And exactly what my mom did to some guy she wanted to suffer in highschool.
>>
>>27197765
OUCH
>>
File: image.jpg (403 KB, 1588x1899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
403 KB, 1588x1899
>>27197765

Everything after S3E12 I take as half canon. If I like it I'll use it, if not I'll ignore it. Like the princess thing: makes stuff a lot simpler if Twalot isn't one.
>>
>>27197967
That's pretty autistic
>>
>>27197967
Same. Twilight going from a sperg with character to being a shell who's perfect at everything over the course of one episode is a pretty big load to swallow.
>>
>>27197967
Well, okay.

>>27198011
Nah, I'd say it's valid. I mean Satyr-verses are carte blanches, really.

I tend to imagine Satyrs as coming into the picture post-show, Hope being the first and there being a big gap between her and any other satyrs for a long time. (sometimes 8 years, other times as much as 12)

But others like the idea of Satyrs having been around at earlier points. (which makes me think it'd be a fun exercise to include some stories where satyrs are involved in a canon episode plot) And by inserting satyrs into an earlier point you'd get some substantial divergences to stories, really and it becomes up to the author what to keep and what to change.

Even one satyr can kind of change things depending on who has it. (I'm now imagining Glimmer as possibly the first in a timeline where Twilight fell for an Anon during EQG, went back to Equestria pregnant, and gave birth sometime later.)
>>
>>27197967
They really should just make a new, actually good episode (or more likely 2-parter) leading to Twilight becoming a princess and replace MMC with it.
>>
>Ash just wants to go get some ice cream
>Snap insists on going as Lady Ash's bodyguard for fear of insurgents
>Goes so far as to carry her over her shoulders and book it towards the ice cream parlor
>Shouts and threatens the guy behind the counter to hurry up since it's a matter of life and death
>Ash is just extremely embarrassed and tries to apologize fifty times
>>
File: koc0311.png (120 KB, 911x937) Image search: [Google]
koc0311.png
120 KB, 911x937
>>27198323
I have my own ideas on it but no way it would work for a kid's cartoon. It would also mean Alicorns work differently than in the show.

Basically it would work like Exalts.
>An alicorn is basically two things: a mortal soul blessed by an immortal spirit
>Mortal, powerful as they might be, will one day pass away, the immortal spirit will then move on to another worthy vessel (usually someone extremely alike previous incarnations)
>When a new vessel is found, the mortal becomes an alicorn and gains a connection to past lives (who are often so alike there's little distinction between previous and current identities)

But it would also basically involve Twilight making some big, important sacrifice to save her friends and gets selected by the previous "Alicorn of Magic" to become it's new vessel.

Also the revelation that the current Celestia wasn't even exactly the same one who banished Nightmare Moon, that Candace wasn't always an Alicorn and that was a recent development, etc.
>>
>>27198425
Did Ash move to Ponyville or something? I doubt seeing her would be an everyday occurrence given that her mother would rule the "Dragonlands" as the Dragon Lord. Do you think she'd make some non-satyr dragon friends while being pen pals with Thistle? Or will she face the same stigma of being a drake from the other dragons even though she's Ember's daughter? Maybe there was a coup after the realm found out their Dragon Lord bedded a human.
>>
>>27198647
As the daughter of the dragon lord, Ash regularly makes trips to Ponyville for diplomatic purposes. And because the ice cream there is fucking great.

Ember and dad will show up more times than not for various reasons, usually kinky foursomes with Spike and his wife. Ash and Thistle pretend those don't happen and spend those particular days testing the limits of drake alcohol tolerance.

It gets worse when Twilight tries to explain to them "what they're doing is only natural for dragons, you know. The Dragon Lord is entitled to as many mates as they see fit therefore blah blah blah spread their spawn amongst the dragon populous blah blah extension of hording instincts, blah blah blah blah females are not satisfied until their slightly abdominal are distended from blah blah blah"

Oh, so that makes another reason to visit ponyville is to talk to her psychologist and psychiatrists and get refills on Repressitol.
>>
>>27198713
>Ember and Spike are swingers
>Dragon mating rituals
B-boner please. Speaking of boner, did you guys catch /d/'s drawing up top?
>>
>>27198736
>This has been going on for awhile
>When Ember was pregnant with Ash and FemAnon was pregnant with Thistle they honestly weren't sure whose kid was in them
>All four agreed to have at least one kid with eachother
>Ash and Thistle like the idea of siblings but half siblings are going to be an eternal reminder of their parents' debauchery

Also:

>Ash's pure-dragon half sister: "Hey, big sis, how come we're not both satyrs?"
>Ash: "I don't want to talk about it..."
>>
>>27198868
Everything was good until the pregnancy stuff...
>>
>>27198984
eh, fine, that can be nixed.

I'm not feeling so right in the head today.
>>
>>27198997
It's okay Anon. Maybe you just need some milk and cookies.
>>
>Rory wakes up in the middle of the night as the call of nature beckons him toward the crystal throne (no, seriously, all the toilets in this castle are made of crystals).
>As he walks past Thistle's room, he hears a bunch of giggling coming from the creek in the door.
>Are those two still awake, he wondered. Rory knows Thistle was excited for her sleep over with her visiting friend (or 'Lady Ash', 'Azure Scaled Princess', or 'Hime-chan' by some of the drakes).
>"Is that really how you and Orion got together?" Rory heard Ash say as he takes a peek at their sleepover. Ash is certainly wearing a nightgown fit for a Dragon Lord's daughter, contrasted by Thistle's adorable pair of purple sheep print pajamas.
>Rory affords himself a quiet, "D'aaaw!" as the girls start their conversation up once more
>"Sorry if it's a little mundane for your tastes," Thistle says with a chuckle, "but that's the truth. Just a little peck on the cheek while we were walking to school together, and boom, we were a couple."
>"But it happened so instantly though! And Thistle, I mean no disrespect towards you when saying this, but I never expected you to be into such a...an-"
>"Egghead," Thistle finishes for her. "Ha, you and me both sister. But you forget, Rory's technically a prince, heck he's probably the smartest prince I know!"
>"Isn't he the only prince you know?"
>"That's a story for another time," Thistle says waving her hand. "The point is, once I marry Rory, they'll be *two* dragon princesses running this place."
>"So look out Equestria!" Thistle gets up and points to the window. "Get prepared for the two best rulers this world has ever seeen! Gaaawr-h-hey! Quit it, not in the middle of my speech!"
>Ash berated Thistle's fearsome dragon pose with a laugh and a thorough lashing with a goose feather pillow.
>"You've got to work on your combat skills, Princess Thistle," Ash said with a giggle while dodging her friend's retaliation from a giant plush bear (Roary McBoopingsnout).
>>
>>27197487
>https://imgur.com/a/t9oEi
who is that and why is she stuffing a banana down Pogo's pants?
>>
>>27199857
"Nooo! I'm supposed to bring fire and blood!" Thistle squeals underneath Ash and her onslaught of pillows. "Fire and bloood!"
>By now the pillows rupture from the drake's unprotected claw marks, and feathers burst out an coat the room like the ephemeral ideal of every 80s girl's sleepover party.
>Rory would've spied on them some more, but there was only so much time a man can elude the knell of the wild.
>A delightful sidetrack nonetheless, Rory made his way towards the gemstone john and decided to stay a little longer now that he was fully up and awake.
>>
>>27199900
That's Tonsils, bruh.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 825x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 825x825
>>
>>27200653
>Darcy looks for another boy satyr to molest.
>>
>>27200760
>Darcy is so feminine that a r63 version of her is a trap
That's rough... Though I think her dad would be proud. Big Mac: the gayest bear in all of Equestria who just wants to be a pretty princess.
>>
>>27200653
>Darcy finally has the courage to tell her family she wants to learn magic from auntie Twilight one morning at breakfast
>Applejack laughs because "earth pone don' do magic, sug. Now there's an applefarm we gotta tend to."
>Darcy insists everyone can do magic, it just takes some effort or figuring out the magic they're good at
>Granny Smith finds this adorbs and pinches her great granddaughter's cheek patronizingly while her siblings head out laughing
>But dear old dad is silent.
"Dad... Ah can be a magician, cain' I?"
>For a moment, Big Mac is silent, he simply pulls out a college diploma for a doctorate in mathematics and smiles. "Eyup."
>And thus, the two went out to bring Darcy to train under Twilight.
>It will be a long and hard road for Darcy, a half-earthpony, half-human to realize the magic she needs to be able to then transfer to Celestia's school for Gifted "Unicorns" but she won't give up and she won't give in until she reaches the end.
>>
>>27200760
>>27200782
>Gender bent Darcy and Pogo go to prom alone
>Best night ever
http://pojustuffs.tumblr.com/image/100912653689
>>
>>27200849
>>27200782
I only meant to say that she touches younger satyrs in their no-no places. How did you two get trap from that?
>>
>>27200936
>another boy satyr
Your implication was that she had one already.
Their understanding was she was seeking out 'another' boy.
>>
>>27200936
... I comPLETELY misread>>27200760
As "looks like".
>>
>>27200950
>Darcy keeps a stash of young, adorable boy satyrs in her barn when she wants some instant /ss/
>>
>>27200834
Would Darcy become good friends with Glimmer and Orion? Or would Glimmer ignore her, while Orion tries to help her?
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>27201629
Pretty much the latter, at least for my stuff.

Glimmer's Fate/Gilgamesh levels of prideful (like, seriously, Trixie and Presto are fucking self-lothing by comparison) and thinks of herself as the greatest magi amongst the satyrs (though holds her mother as superior)

Rory, both because he understands the struggle with magic, thinks Darcy's cool in general, and to spite his sister, would help Darcy.

>Glimmer's face when Darcy learns how to basically do kung fu magic and kicks her ass in a wizard duel because Glimmer refused to take "the lowly mud blood" seriously
>Twilight also realizes for the first time her daughter MIGHT have a problem.
>>
>>27201669
What's the appeal of Glimmer being a condescending bitch though? That kung-fu magic on the other hand sounds legit.
>>
>Satyrs go to the beach, finally! All the fun you can have with scores of parental supervision!
>Which satyrs have the sexiest swimsuits and who fails to keep their boners in check?
>>
>>27201696
Well, for me it's because Glimmer has a lot to be proud of and little competition in her niche at home. Combined with Twilight making some drastic parenting mistakes of accidentally playing favorites for years means Glimmer comes to see herself as the apex mage among satyrs.

in my own satyrverse, it also means despite being a Princess, Twilight does suffer from some glaring flaws that get brought to light by parenthood. It also gives me a staple antagonist, admittedly, when so many satyrs are generally good people.

Glimmer does have her nice points, like helping Broil find a boyfriend through science alongside Emma.
>>
File: 1256310714531.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1256310714531.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>27188459
>[NEEDS UPDATING]
This going to happen someday?
>>
>>27201729
>Sexiest
That's a hell of a question. The most revealing one definitely goes to Mistake (though she's disguised in an original identity) since she figures "it's not my body they're really seeing".

But the ones who pull off even their more modest swims wear best goes to Ash this year. She wins through the 'Tsundere' bashfulness appeal. Think Tokiko from Busou Renkin.

The one who pops the unfortunate boner is Warren (troubleshoes' son). He's not even that aroused but his bits and pieces will jump at the first sign of anything. (it's actually a minor neurochemical wiring issue, for similar reasons, he'll feel 'scratches' on his back if you rub his dick. It freaks him the hell out.)
>>
>>27201812
>Every now thinks Warren has a thing for drakes when clearly he doesn't
Still. how does Ash compare in the chest area? I headcanon that all the drakes have pretty wide hips, yet only modest breast sizes when stacked against other satyrs like Mumble, Candy, and especially Kaos
>>
>>27201902
pretty much. And while she doesn't have much in competition, Ash is actually the busiest of the drakes. She only seems less endowed than Thistle because Thistle is a C-cup on a 4'9 body while Ash is a full D cup and towers at 6'2.

She took it pretty well though and talked to Warren, though felt a bit disappointed to find out he was kind of on a hair trigger, so to speak.

She now thinks Warren is cute.
>>
>>27200849
>>27200760
>>27200782
>Darcy took several other satyrs under her wing
>Gently introduces each of them individually to making love
>She gracefully disrobes
>She has a dick
>A horse dick

>Darcy's tutelage is the reason Snapshot, Garnet, Pogo and so many other satyr boys are so lewd and feminine
>>
File: 1449298901336.jpg (1016 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1449298901336.jpg
1016 KB, 2448x3264
>>
>>27202200
This shouldn't arouse... But it do
>>
So which satyr is the least for sexual?

I vote Yuzu because she's pure as driven snow. You can look but don't touch.
>>
>>27203040

All of them
>>
>>27203040
At least for me Hope
>>
>>27203040
Requesting a picture of Yuzu tentatively suggesting that maybe she isn't so pure after all.

>"But why can't we go and see the movie, daddy?"
"Because I don't think it's appropriate, sweetie. It deals with certain adult issues that I'm not comfortable exposing you to yet."
>"You mean the sex scene? Daddy, I'm not a virg- Uh! I mean... I'm not a very easily offended person."
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 450x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 450x903
>Ember and Ash's relationship
>>
>>27203040
>You can look but don't touch.
Unless you're daddy.
>>
>>27203315
Daddy's cuddles are the best, it's true.
>>
>>27188459
These wounds will never heal
>>
>>27188566
>Good girl Laika gets a brushing

>”Laika! Sweetie!” Femnon calls out to her as the small pup satyr comes barreling around the corner, knocking over a small table.
>”Brush!? Brush!?” She asks excitedly as her tail wags instinctively.
>Her mother warmly chuckles as she sits herself on the bed and pats her lap, “Oh course sweetie.”
>Laika leaps into action and onto her lap as her mother lovingly strokes her head as Laika arcs her back and head, in that way that dogs do when they want to rub.
>Relaxed, she rests her body atop her mother’s lap. With a brush she begins to stroke her hair before slowly moving down to her hind quarters.
>Taking care to not grind that hard, she hums a tune to her as she cleans the stray patches of fur.
>”Who’s a good girl? Who’s a good girl?” She asks while reaching out and grabbing a large clump of dried meat, feeding it to her daughter as she hungrily chews on the meat.
>Erratic gnawing turns to steady chewing before coming to a crawl and yawning. Eyes closed, she drifts off into sleep as her mother stops brushing and just begins to stroke her head.
>”You’re a good girl.” She whispers before kissing her head and gently laying her to rest on the couch.
>As she gets up, she’s greeted by an army of diamond dogs all smiling sheepishly and looking between her brush, and her before all asking “Brush?”
>Today was a its not always good to be queen kind of day.
>>
>>27203315
Hey. Ssstop it. Stop trying to start shit.

>>27203327
You, you continue.
>>
>>27203423
>Stop trying to start shit
No, you stop trying to start shit complain-anon.
>>
>>27203007
Why shouldn't it arouse? All satyrs involved are over the age of consent, so at least 16-18. Darcy's in her mid 20s for this scenario.
>>
File: snuggly-the-crow.jpg (24 KB, 300x315) Image search: [Google]
snuggly-the-crow.jpg
24 KB, 300x315
>>27203423
Hey Snuggly.
>>
>>27203465
Because of the dick part probably.
>>
>>27203465
Did you read the spoilers? Futa Darcy is alive and well.
>>
>>27203494
Oh. It says something about me that that never occurred to me even slightly.

>>27203504
Just to clarify, you're referring to this
>>27202200 post right? That was me, what do you mean alive and well? Was she dead? Not trying to be rude, just very confused.
>>
>>27203327
Yuzu makes a terrible girlfriend.

"Is that it?"
>"What do you mean?"
"I mean are you done hugging?"
>"Well... yeah."
"Huh, okay I guess."
>"You guess? What, was it not good for you?"
"Look, I'm not saying you're bad at cuddles, but I was sort of expecting it to last longer."
>"I was tired!"
"I get it, you're new at giving hugs, it's nothing to be ashamed of."
>"I'm not ashamed! My hugs are awesome, everybody says so?"
"Oh, so you've been hugging other people behind my back?"
>"N-No, I didn't say that!"
"Look, maybe we can try it again later when the moment's right."
>"I'm not sure if I'll want to cuddle you again after this."
"It's not my fault I have high standards, I'm just used to amazing hugs."
>"What, from who? Are you cheating on me?"
"From my dad, dummy. He just has such a way of holding me and squeezing me just right, it makes me feel like nothing else matters in the world but the two of us."
>"That's not the same at all!"
"Fine, be that way! At least I didn't complain about how small your dick is!"
>>
>>27203526
Ehh, it hadn't been mentioned in a looong time. I think the last mention of it was breeding Darcy and Ace's perfect Amazon baby.
>>
>>27203542
>"You haven't even SEEN my dick!"
"Well I bet it's small."
>"Son of a- HERE!"
"... Oh."
>"What?"
"I-oh. Okay, I was wrong. I apologize."
>"Well- thank you."
"..."
>"You can stop staring."
"I kind of don't want to."
>"Oh."

"That... Was... Amazing."
>"Ohhh, yeah. C'mere."
"Haaaa... You still suck at cuddling."
>"Ignoring that."
>>
>>27203698
Atalanta best second gen.
>>
>>27203716
But who was the owner of the dick?
>>
>>27203716
>"Um, baby... now that we've had, you know.... can I touch your ea-"
"No."
>>
>>27188566

>Dawn cushion

>Today was a slow day in the royal chambers as Dawn unenthusiastically sighs, the few guards standing at attention let out a small yawn every so often as the hours of boredom catch up.
>Suddenly the large double doors open up as Dawn perks up, her first villager has come to her to settle a dispute!
>Excitement turns to disappointment as instead her mother peaks in and looks around happily “You’re doing good sweetie!”
>”Mooom! Nop0ny is showing up!”
>”Oh Dawn, you should be happy nop0ny, it’s a sign of a good ruler if her ponies have no squabbles.”
>”But moooom! Im so boooored!”
>”Yes, it can be…uneventful, but that’s why we have books~ I’ll have Princess Twilight send you some today.”
>”I’ll just go get em then, there’s nothing to do around here.” She replies somewhat bitterly as Celestia furrows her brow.
>”Don’t even think about it young lady, you must remain seated in the chance that your royal knowledge is needed.” She sternly commands before going back to a motherly smile “Love you~” she states before leaving and closing the door behind her.
>Annoyed, Dawn muffles an internal scream before exhaling and rapidly tapping her armrest. She looks at the large ticking clock as the seconds seem to take minutes to pass.
>At this point every little inconvenience is magnified as the once neutral temperature feels like a sweltering sauna, and her throne feels more like an iron maiden with how it was irritating her posterior.
>From one side to the other she shifts around trying to find a position of comfort, annoyed she gets up and angrily pats the seat trying to beat it into softness.
>Throwing herself back into the chair she groans annoyed finding it had no effect. “Guards!”
>>
>>27203871
>"But you've literally had my penis inside you. You've done things most prostitutes wouldn't do. Is it really such a big deal to just let me touch your ears a little, just for a second?"
"Ugh, I knew you wouldn't get it. Trust me, a girl has to have some secrets, and only my daddy's allowed to touch my e-"
>Both satyrs suddenly sit up with a fright as the bedroom door is kicked off its hinges and Yuzu's father walks in looking none too pleased.
>"My dad senses were tingling. My daughter's purity is threatened. Prepare to die."
>"B-But sir, we already had sex. You're too late."
>"Did you wear a condom, boy?"
>"Yeah?"
>"Then it doesn't count as sex, lad, just an elaborate form of masturbation."
>>
File: 1457543501355.png (41 KB, 1417x1270) Image search: [Google]
1457543501355.png
41 KB, 1417x1270
>>27203935

>The double doors open as a maid pony comes in escorted by two guards and lead her to the foot of the throne, “What can I help you with my princess?” She asks politely as Dawn rolls her eyes.
>”Oh come off it Mistake, we all know you’re the worst kept secret in the palace.”
>The maid gives an annoyed scoff with an eye roll before erupting in green flames to reveal the changelyre Mistake, “Ok, well what do you want?”
>”I need you to pretend to be me for a bit.”
>”Why?”
>”Because I need a comfy throne cushion.”
>”Wow.” She states crossing her arms, “Talk about royal world problems. You know where I’m from our thrones are made of stone.”
>”This one might as well be.” She replies getting off, “Now change into me, I’ll be back before you know it.”
>”Fine.”
>She erupts back into flames to be her doppelganger while Dawn puts on a cloak and passes by her, “Thanks, I appreciate it.”
>Leaving the chambers, she walks down the hall and into a room. Inside the dark blue room, she looks around cautiously and heads towards a bed where a sleeping Luna lies in a white nightgown.
>”Psst, Auntie Luna.” She whispers as Luna slowly comes to and rubs her eyes tiredly.
>”Oh, Dawn. What brings you here my beloved niece?”
>”Can I borrow a cushion for my throne?”
>”Huh? Oh, yes, take what you will.” She yawns before lying back down as Dawn looks around her room.
>Picking up a simple throw fleece, she looks it over before setting it back down and eyeing a silk blue pillow. Pressing her hand against it, cool to the touch and as soft as a marshmallow, she takes it up and hugs it.
>”It’s perfect.”
>Hours later, Mistake-Dawn taps the arm rest annoyed as Dawn-Dawn has yet to return. “WHERE IS SHE!?” She yells as it cuts to Luna’s room as Dawn sleeps peacefully, face pressed against her new silk pillow.
>Today was a Auntie Luna has a comfy as fuck sleeping quarters.
>>
>>27203784
Anon (no relation), Yuzu's boyfriend.
>>
>>27203936
>This bull shit
This is almost as bad as the crack whore coffee addict head canon
>>
>>27204055
What?
>>
>>27204064
The "Addictive ears" stuff. That and the overly attached to daddy Yuzu. Overly being the operative word. It's like reading about a tsundere whose dictionary only consists of; "baka", "it's not like I l-l-l-l-like you or anything!", "dumby", and "senpai". Again; operative word being ONLY. Like a bad joke that's run on too long. Good example; Come addicted Pam in season 5 of Archer.
>>
>>27204093
You know that those posts weren't serious right? It's basically just type the first vaguely comical idea that comes to mind style improvisation. It's not even a story really.
>>
>>27203406
>>Good girl Laika gets a brushing
Thanon. You can stay
>>
>>27204130
With how some people treated it back then, it's hard to tell.
>>
>>27203955
Mistake's going to be so mad Dawn made her miss her hot date followed by awkward teen sex with her Radiance.
>>
>>27203406
That was so darn adorable.
>>
If the satyr you dislike the most was as old as you are and picked a fight with you because you hate him or her, would you even be able to win?
>>
>>27204885
Yes. Next question.
>>
>>27204885
Probably not, im not a fighter. But Im at least smart enough to hide who I detest so this is a non-issue.
>>
>>27204896
Would you be willing to stop disliking this satyr if they offered you waffles?
>>
>>27204914
I'd be willing to bump them up to general ambivalence for a little while. If they make it a weekly tribute, I might even begin to like them.
>>
>>27204885
Yes, a gun tends to give you a bit of an advantage and if they were the one to initiate the fight then I'd have reasonable cause to use it in the opinion of most courts where I live.
>>
>>27204965
>Where you live
Nigga, you'd be in Equestria. Liberal, racist, "your pretty ass would go to jail" Equestria.
>>
>>27204965
You would live in Equestria in this case, and I seriously doubt any court there would be okay with anyone bringing a gun to a fistfight.
>>
>>27204979
>jail
>not perpetual time-out
It is Equestria we're talking about.
>>
>>27204055
>>27204093
Complain-anon, please don't start this shit.
However much you may like to think so, you aren't entitled to demand that others refrain from having headcanons you don't like.
It's fine that you don't like it, but don't be a dick about it.
>>
>>27205016
Tumblr-Anon, please don't defend dank memes and an overindulgence of daddy's girl to the point if creepiness.
>>
>>27205016
>Demands
>Voicing opinions
The guy is wntitled to voice disgust. Freedom of speech applies to everyone; even the people who don't like what you do.
>>
>>27205016
I agree that people shouldn't start shit over something that is obviously for comedy's sake, but you shouldn't start this shit either that it is only one guy complaining about things.
>>
>>27204993
I like to think their initial punishments seem childish, but their enforcement is down right scary. Start a fight? Go to time out. Try to leave time out? They have snipers positioned. You fucking try it. Try to leave that corner.
>>
>>27205074
You don't have freedom of speech on the internet.
:^)
>>
>>27205088
>Implying
That's just plain unamerican of you. What are yo, a commie?! Cause we got WAYS a dealin' with you commie bastards. Scary ways! Weird ways. Butt stuff ways.
>>
>>27205074
Fair enough, but it's still being a douche and accomplishing nothing other than to annoy people.
>>
>>27205114
You can thrash all you like, but it doesn't make my statement any less true
>>
>>27205119
>Both sides annoy the other
>Both agree the other has the right to voice their opinions
In most compromises, neither party is happy, but at least we're all miserable together.
>>
>>27205140
I suppose.
>>
So, getting back on to Satyr talk. Do you think ALL satyrs have some magical aptitude? Like it is 100% impossible for an Earth pony to do magic, but an Earth satyr can? Not implied as a prodigy, but has the ability.
>>
>>27205200
The season 4 finale indicates that all ponies have magical aptitude, but only unicorns manifest it as what we understand as 'magic'.
>>
>>27205200
Actually, I think ALL lifeforms in Equestria do have potential for magic. Just not always the most obvious.

I think in edition to some kind of passive telekinetic field around their hooves (because, seriously, how the fuck else could they manipulate shit?) Earth Ponies have a sort of "green thumb" magic which lets them basically say "fuck things like soil nutrients, crop rotation, etc. Gimme dirt, seeds, water, sunshine, and time and I'll grow you a fucking monster!" and basically can grow shit just about anywhere. While if a Pegasus or Unicorn tried, they'd be bogged down by agricultural sciences and probably couldn't grow an apple to the size of a fucking house without some GMO shit.

And in general friendship IS magic.

I also headcanon that Earthponies could theoretically do more esoteric shit, but that kind of magic's been forgotten to the ages. But that's got no backing in the show whatsoever.
>>
>>27205200
I think all satyrs can learn kung-fu magic if they really want to.
>>
>>27204990

Fuck the pony police! What're they going to do, put me in the time out corner so I can think about what I've done?
>>
>>27205272
>In Kung Fu verse, all satyrs talk like they came out of a badly dubbed import
>>
>>27205375
See >>27205084
... Respect the time out. Seriously; these ponies are fucking crazy.
>>
>>27205565
Good thing I'm immune to bullets then.
>>
>>27205377
>"AH, SISTER-CHAN, I DEMAND A MATCH THIS INSTANT TO DECIDE WHOM SHOULD CARRY THE HONOR OF OUR FAMILY, AHH!"
>'HA HA, RADIANCE-KUN, YOUR ARROGANCE WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE YOUR DOWNFALL AND YOU WILL SURELY LOSE AND NEVER FIND OUT IT IS WHO IS RACER X!'
>>
File: 6543241.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
6543241.gif
1 MB, 360x202
>>27205565
Which is why Anon left and founded the bunny empire.
>>
>>27205610
That's just what they'd have you believe. In actuality they were kicked out of Equestria for being too big a drain on the school system. They had to hire dozens of extra teachers every year to cope with the hordes of new bunny abominations needing educations and it wasn't fair on the other students. Also Anon's numberless children destroyed everybody's gardens and all the public parks by digging holes all over the damn place.
>>
File: 1459349491331.jpg (842 KB, 1477x1876) Image search: [Google]
1459349491331.jpg
842 KB, 1477x1876
cutest couple
>>
>>27206442
Truth
>>
>>27205603
I wish I was immune to bullets. Never marry a needy white mare.
>>
>>27203955
This was some nice green. I though Mistake couldn't fully transform into other species though? Like how changelings only shapeshift into ponies.
>>
>>27206442
>Not Presto and Melody
>Not Utah and Petunia
>Not Sapphire and Cider
>Not even Timber and Mumble
Your ship a viable option, but not necessarily cuteST. That level of objectivity escapes the Satyr thread.
>>
>>27206652
You can build up your immunity by shooting yourself with something in .22 caliber then steadily moving up through larger and larger rounds as you build up your resistance. Currently I'm entirely immune to anything short of a .308 directly to the skull, and usually even with that I'm better in a week or two, just like with a cold.
>>
Why does Dagger put on the badge, Anon?
>>
File: dick.png (472 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dick.png
472 KB, 1000x1000
Hi again
i updated this pic, the cheek looks kinda better just kinda
>>
File: hikiboobs.png (362 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hikiboobs.png
362 KB, 1000x1000
>>27207135
and of course... more /emo/ boobs

https://i1.someimage.com/koGHw46.png
>>
File: 1458263604191.jpg (1 MB, 2207x3264) Image search: [Google]
1458263604191.jpg
1 MB, 2207x3264
>>27206669
utah and petunia are even when it comes to cutest to me. Probably because utah and Rory are two I had a bit of influence on and want to see them be happy as characters.
>>
>>27207135
Face looks more properly proportioned. Still like it
>>
Would pictures would guys like to be satyrized? Not to say I'm an drawfag or anything, just curious since I have quite a few. You can even link them if you can't put them on a blue board.
>>
>>27207478
Bleh, I meant to say what pictures would you guys like to be satyrized?
>>
>>27207478
Are you that guy who spams the draw thread? I don't want to make a request just to have you be my proxy in the draw thread and get on their nerves
>>
>>27203698
Is it 'canon' that darcy has a dick? Or is that just for a specific story?

Is there a document which lists all the basic info for each satyr? Until yesterday I've only ever come here to browse the images, I'm not really familiar with more than a few satyrs, but I'd like to be better informed. I saw the list of satyrs by parent in the op, but that's not all that helpful to be honest.
>>
>>27207819
No, I understand though. I'm just curious. I know there are a bunch of images I'd like seen but I'm to pleb of a drawfag to make them.
>>27207823
Just that specific story. You could ask for the 'standard' headcanon for a satyr and likely end up with two or three responses, usually it depends how popular they are
>>
>>27207853
Well, if that's the case, this hypothetical document could list the two or three most popular. Or maybe just merge them, eg 'blank is usually x, but has been known to be y'.

How about a list of generally agreed upon facts, rather than head canons? Things like personality, friends, likes and dislikes.

Would that be useful?
>>
>>27207950
Or we could just leave them variable; like the op says, and introduce the popular head canons should new people care.
>>
>>27207823
I'm pretty sure that's just a particular anon's headcanon.
>>
>>27208010
It was a popular one when people were into the idea of having a perfect Amazon Princess. Plus, you know, Futa fetishists.
>>
>>27207968
Fair point, I'd still like to know a bit more about all the satyrs, or at least put a face to the names.
>>
>>27208544
There was a suggestion that we should actually get a Wiki to keep up with satyrs. I'm game, especially if we have a 'writefag/drawfag of the week' sort of thing. Along with our own porn thread on /trash/.
>>
>>27208583
That's an interesting idea, though it sounds like a lot of work.
>>
>>27208596
Yeah, that'd just add to the load for the contributors of the thread. I'd be willing to make the first porn thread though.
>>
ayy, taking a couple reqeusts while im bored at work.
phone dead, so can't post til later tonight
>>
>>27208716
Do you do commissions? Also, since you are taking requests, how about a pic of Utah and Petunia cuddled in bed together?
>>
>>27208762
http://probablydnon.tumblr.com/commish
cool
>>
File: 765544.png (397 KB, 2092x1818) Image search: [Google]
765544.png
397 KB, 2092x1818
>>27208762
Heavily pregnant Dawn, holding her dad's hand.
Incest implied, if not stated, please.
>>
>>27208716
Hope dressed up as Captain America
>>
>>27208716
Two satyrs arguing with text bubbles saying.
>"Are you calling me a liar?"
>"Well I ain't calling you a truther!"
>>
File: 1455397540788.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455397540788.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>27208716
A version of this with Ash and Thistle?
>>
finished all but one, give me a couple more dudes
>>
>>27209120
Starburst in a wizard outfit?
>>
>>27209120
I cant sign on to my tumbla to message you, you got another way to reach ya?

Also, Asha sun bathing with a possible chibi satyr in the background miring that delicious brown skin
>>
>>27208716
Something based around this clip. If you can't watch it the quote is, "That's childhood. Childhood is throwing rocks at shit you shouldn't be throwing rocks at."
https://youtu.be/ReDV0ZOHqPI?t=46s
>>
>>27209152
derpibooru;reallyadog, twitter:bakenekoshogun ?
>>
>>27209120
Toby in kitty socks.
>>
If a satyr couple wanted to spend the night together at their significant other's house, what's the usual routine/plan/excuse they have prepared for their parents?
>>
>>27209873
Why orchestrate a plan/excuse if they are gonna stay at one of their homes?

Or do you mean that they will both lie to their parents and meet up at a hotel?
>>
>>27209873
>"Hey, Mr. Anon, is it okay if I stay at your house tonight and have premarital sexual relations with your daughter?"
"I don't know, are you planning on rubbering up?"
>"Sure thing, sir. I've got a box of forty eight XL condoms ribbed for her pleasure in my bag."
"Do I need to buy in more food for you?"
>"No, that's okay, I ate earlier and I have a couple of snacks with me."
"Hmm... can you use one of these?"
>Anon holds up a video game controller.
>The boy grins.
>"Can birds fly?"
>...
>Later that night.
>"Baby, come to bed with me. I promise you'll enjoy it~"
>"In a minute, I can't let your dad win."

And thus Anon and (insert male satyr of choice) played (insert game of choice) all night long and Anon's daughter remained a pure and unsullied maiden, just as keikaku.
>>
Satyr is bullying you. What do?
>>
>>27211721
Tell their parents. The non human parent will definitely punish. Unless they are a douche... In which case, most human parents have been described as non-douches and will punish... UNLESS they are dead. IN WHICH CASE drug and rape.
>>
>>27211721
Take away dessert, or double down on vegetables that night.
>>
>>27211721

Is this a case of being bullied by someone younger than you or someone in your age group (like high school or something)?

The former would end up like

http://youtu.be/h-suhRCpfME
>>
File: pussy.png (217 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
pussy.png
217 KB, 640x347
>>27212906
>dat sweetie
>>
>Are you tired of having you wholesome thread getting cluttered with endless discussions about fetishes?
>Wish that you could post that super sexy satyr pic you drew but aren't allowed because you're on a blue board?
>Do you have an idea for a super lewd smut fic but you're not sure how well it'll be received by the general audience?
>Worry not, my good friend! For your needs and everyone else's, you need to get /sad/! Satyrs After Dark!
>Whether you want to get your rocks off, discuss some crack pairings, or proclaim your fetish is the best to the mountain tops, you'll be in an environment you'll be sure to love.
>Best of all, yo get the first 50 posts absolutely free!
>So come on over to /sad/!
>We'll be sure to take care of you there!

>/sad/ - Located at the nearest /trash/ board near you.
>>
>>27212915
I didn't know if cross-posting lewd images was allowed, so I made another one to play it safe
>>
>>27212920
The lewd pictures I can understand, since it's just plain not allowed. But splitting off the shipping, lewd green of any sort, and fetish talk? No.
When threads start fracturing into sub-generals, especially for the sake of some people just disliking that content, it tends to kill the whole thing.
>>
>>27212920
>For the more explicit material not generally allowed on /satyr/
>For the more explicit material that triggers me on /satyr/
FTFY

>Discussion is encouraged
I highly doubt that since you basically made a containment thread for discussion you dont like.

>just make sure to keep it on topic.
Why or else your make another containment thread for the content you dont like being discussed there like you did here?

>Is this a good idea? Would you even consider this necessary?

No, and no. And that fact that you are willing to take it to this extreme shows that the real cancer to this thread isnt the fetish discussion but the SJW safe space anons who are trying to make this thread be what THEY want only.

Nice porn dump tho
>>
>>27212946
I don't know, I'm not necessarily trying to kill of lewd green, but I'm mostly trying to create a space where regular discussion of stuff like fetishes doesn't hamper with the thread and leave a bad taste in people's mouths. Besides, I'll have the link to the archive soon in the other thread, and it's not like we can't post the green made in that thread to here.
>>
>>27212920
Hmm, seems like a good idea. Only time will tell.
>>
>>27212954
And there's this cunt again.
>>
>>27212962
>and it's not like we can't post the green made in that thread to here.
Then what is honestly the fucking POINT of the thread then if its just gonna get reposted on here? We have imgur for NSFW and this thread for stories, if we split it off only to have the same stories that these pussy anons are too triggered to even see just get reposted here then we are back to step 0 and just adding a pointless step.
>>
>>27212954
>the real cancer to this thread isnt the fetish discussion but the SJW safe space anons who are trying to make this thread be what THEY want only
This. The /trash/ thread is never going to be anything but a porn dump, and we've already got other sites for that.
Besides, on the rare occasion that someone wants to post porn here (new art) they can just upload it on imgur and link it.
>>
>>27212962
The only thing that leaves a bad taste in people's mouths is you faggots constantly bitching about people discussing things you don't like.
>>
>>27212962
>I'm mostly trying to create a space where regular discussion of stuff like fetishes doesn't hamper with the thread and leave a bad taste in people's mouths.
It doesn't hamper discussion, though. If you pay attention, the lewd only pops up as more than a post or two when discussion is at a standstill, and almost completely dies anytime something more substantial comes up. Lewd is an easy subject to talk about when nothing else is happening. It's a time waster.
The only thing that leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths is the constant shit flinging. 4chan isn't a place where most people run out squealing about how gross a place is the first time somebody mentions an unusual fetish.

What you're trying to do is just split of a faction of the thread that you don't like. I don't care for several topics, but I hush up and give them their time instead of trying to bitch them out and creating containment threads.
We're almost half way through the thread right now, and have 34 unique posters, and some of those are probably from dynamic IPs.
Splitting the thread would only turn a small community into a ghost town.
>>
>>27212962
The only time we should split is when a population is growing substantially, and not due to differences in ideals. If we split, /satyr/ is going to die.

I personally fucking hate the dragon satyrs and/or the monster hunter headcanon. But shit, I'm not going away just because of that.

Just because I hate what my friends do doesn't mean we can't be friends.
>>
>>27212920
Despite all the negative reception; I think it's a good idea. A seperation of sfw and nsfw would help. People going into the nsfw side would KNOW what they are stepping into and hopefully stop some of the shit storms that happen. I doubt it will work though, since it seems the people who push it in the first place are having a hissy fit and shitting themselves. Besides; two boards would mean more chances for content creators to come by.
>>
>>27213051
>Besides; two boards would mean more chances for content creators to come by.
I doubt it. It would just split the content between two threads and make both threads practically dead. Not that it's going to be an issue, since noone is likely to go to the /trash/ thread except maybe to download the porn that gets dumped there until it drops off the board.
>>
>>27213033
>Splitting the thread would only turn a small community into a ghost town.

Thats what these complai-nons want, they would rather have a dead thread with endless bumps than have somebody dare talk about something they dont like. And just like the SJW's they emulate, all they want to do is bitch and moan and kick everyone out of their safe space and wait on somebody ELSE to improve their situation.

The only way their situation will improve is for them to write their own content they want to see. And the worst part is a lot of the fucking fetish anons do write SoL and family stuff that isnt fetish wank but there is this little thing called VARIETY that they cant fathom that somebody could have more than 1 interest in what they write/draw.

Fucking DJ hates Lewd Yuzu head cannon but he is cool enough to just see it as an AU thing and doesnt rage at any talk about it. I swear this feels like the work of either a very dedicated set of trolls, or fucking safe space anons who would rather kill the thread than accept somebody who likes something they dont like.

>>27213061
>since noone is likely to go to the /trash/ thread except maybe to download the porn that gets dumped there until it drops off the board.

Thats what im gonna do after work today!
>>
>>27212920
Well, most people would argue any fetish that isn't theirs belings in the >>>/trash/. The only way I see this working is if ALL the sexual stuff and stuff that causes conflict migrates there without cherry picking, as well those who want the nsfw frequent both threads; else one of them would die.
>>
>>27213067
>Thats what these complai-nons want, they would rather have a dead thread with endless bumps than have somebody dare talk about something they dont like
Yeah, I guess they would, wouldn't they...

>>27213067
>Thats what im gonna do after work today!
Sadly, I don't think there's anything new there. It all looks like old stuff, most of which has been on Derpibooru for years.
>>
>>27212920
Trash is practically /mlp/'s red board. All the lewd with no censoring needed. Except for loli and shota, I think.
>>
>>27213080
>Except for loli and shota
That's also the only lewd images not on the booru. So what's the point?
>>
>>27213077
>Believing that load
Trust me, no one who actually enjoys satyr wants a dead thread. It would just be nice to have some space between various contents; nsfw or otherwise. The thread really should have learned by now; any type of excess is bad. Look at that guy who is pissed at Ace and Hotshot. Perfectly sfw discussion, but there was a LOT of it. Same with the Radiance and Dawn incest ship. Pretty sure people have forgotten them, since the thread seems to live day by day, but still. Excess in a nsfw space would cause shit too. It's not the location; it's the amount. Plus, when anything decolves into a giant circlejerk it gets annoying. Look at Flutterrape's history for a perfect example.
>>
>>27213033
What makes you think they won't frequent *both* threads? And it's just the lewd content, like you said, this thread has enough variety to keep itself up. Contrary to popular belief, a lot of the content makers, like the drawfags and the writefags don't visit the thread because it got overly sexual. I'm just trying to cultivate an atmosphere that tries to get satyr back to its roots. Now no one would have to yell at anyone just because one particular fetish gets posted a lot or take up half the thread. Or if it still goes on atleast the toxicity of those discussions don't happen here.
>>
>>27213087
loli is on pbooru.
>>
>>27213099
To add on; this is a problem that has bo solution. If you force the thread to control how much of some topic gets posted in succession; you end up with a policed thread. If you don't control the content and let the circlejerking pricks shit talk people to the point of leaving the thread; you end up with a dead thread. Sadly, complaining and allowing both sides to cause shit storms and get it out of their system is the only option that doesn't end up with the thread in some form of extreme.
>>
>>27213101
>I'm just trying to cultivate an atmosphere that tries to get satyr back to its roots
By derailing the thread into a pointless flamewar every time someone discusses something you don't like?
Yeah, that's surely going to help.
>>
>>27213080
>>27213087
>>27213110
That rule isn't enforced as heavily as you'd think. As a frequent lurker of /trash/, I'd know. There have also been a fair share of nsfw cmc threads. It's like ass worship here, you just have to be cheeky about it.
>>
>>27213125
>Implying it won't happen anyway
Denial is the first step, brudda.
>>
>>27213134
>>Implying it won't happen anyway
I never implied that.
>>
>>27213110
Yeah, just checked. Thought pbooru went offline.

>>27213101
Because most people don't feel like keeping up with more stuff than they need to, especially if it's only because a couple of people really don't like clicking the hide post button.
So a sizable chunk of people who like both are guaranteed to go for one or the other, or just leave over the divided nature of the place.

>Contrary to popular belief, a lot of the content makers, like the drawfags and the writefags don't visit the thread because it got overly sexual.
They left because it got overly hostile.

>I'm just trying to cultivate an atmosphere that tries to get satyr back to its roots.
You're trying to censor and police the thread.
>>
>>27213150
>a couple of people really don't like clicking the hide post button
If this is actually their issue, they could just use 4chan X's filters. Just filter "incest", "trap", "self-lubricating asshole", "simmer", "broil", "timber" and whichever other once-upon-a-time flavor of the month satyrs are on their trigger list.
>>
>>27213166
Only problem; the content that gets posted usually doesn't put right say what it is. "Oh! Oh this is such the incest! So much of the incest! In my daddy hole! WHOA!". Even if you filter the buzz words, those words aren't exclusively attached to those topics. If you wanted to make your idea work, there would need to be literal trigger warnings on every post.
>>
>>27213219
Yeah, in the case of incest stories I guess it might be tricky. Still, they could easily filter the names of satyrs they don't like, and just filtering words like "incest" and "trap" would at least get rid of a good deal of the discussion about those topics.
>>
>>27213219
>>27213236
Do you realize that you're discussing putting trigger warnings in greentext as it's posted, simply in the hopes that a few people won't flip the table, because it would hopefully be caught by the filters they probably won't use.

>>27213219
>my daddy hole!
This is the most perfect way a satyr could reference her orifices.
>>
>>27213316
>Do you realize that you're discussing putting trigger warnings in greentext as it's posted
He suggested that, not me. I think it shouldn't be necessary. If something slips through their filters, they can just stop reading as soon as they see it and scroll past it.
And no, I don't expect that they will bother to use filters. They probably enjoy seeing shit just so they can complain about it.
It's like we've got a little bit of tumblr right here.
>>
>>27213316
Did you even read what I said? Cause you basically repeated it. If you read it as me trying to suggest it as a positive thing, I wasn't.
>>
>>27213150
>They left because it got overly hostile
Say that to the people in AiE, Flutterrape, and various other threads who has said several times that they don't go here anymore because of the fetishes and massive amount of incest.
>>
>>27213428
Confirmed for at least a few people then.
>>
I know that at least a few people watch wrestling here, so what would be some of the gimmicks for the satyrs?
>>
>>27213352
I didn't mean to imply it was positive, nor that it was a serious suggestion.
>>
>>27213450
Lil Mac would have be the wrestler to drive his tractor into the ring.
>>
>>27213450
>Ancient Egyptian God Pegasatyr
>Wizard Buff Unicorn Satyr
>Lucha Satyr that isn't Darcy
>>
>>27213428
Strange, I usually see them complaining about the overbearing hostility.
>>
>>27213487
There are factors. Could be both. Could be more than just those two. Could be content providers leaving.
>>
>>27213486
I'm not sure if alicorns count, but what about something like Sirius dressed up as Osiris? His intro always has him coming out of the ground with I think a crook and flail in hand.

Also maybe have Radiance be sort of like Dario Cueto. He loves making up crazy shit when it comes to matches.

I can't really think of any buff unicorns. Who would be the most likely to be the buff unisatyr out of the bunch?

It depends, would Darcy teach her cousins/brother the ways of lucha too? Because that is definitely possible.
>>27213479
Sounds about right. Would he bring a 2x4 or something like that with him?
>>
sure, I'm ok with putting trigger warnings in my stories. Hopefully these complai-nons use the filters to have their paradise of no lewd content or discussion and we aren't forced out of the thread for simply just discussing something some pussy ass anons can't handle.

Trigger Warnings: Incest, Simmer, Broil, Ace, Darcy, Anon, Fun, Daughter, Minotaur, not a safe space.

Or we could just start using names so they can filter us and not see our posts.
>>
>>27213541
Just keep your name on too.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.