[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satyr Abomination Thread #164: Zoophilia Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
Previous thread >>27110108

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/uBqbm6eq
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d94jlx7pgl5gg34/AABM4w-okI70GyrbCsVNee9Ga?dl=0

Need some proofing done? Or want to throw ideas around?
Add one of the Skypes below!
[NEEDS UPDATING]
>>
>>27155579
Barely beat me to it. Good pic though.
>>
>>27155579
Cottonball a cute
>>
File: the origins of hip hop.jpg (234 KB, 364x1000) Image search: [Google]
the origins of hip hop.jpg
234 KB, 364x1000
>>27155613
Yeah.
>>
>>27155624
I'd fuck that bun
>>
>>27155624
unf
>>
>>27155680
>>27155962

Bunnygirls are not for sexual, even though they can produce four litters of up six to ten offspring a year.

When you're in a relationship with a bunny satyr, you either get damn good at pulling out or else you'd better take out a second mortgage to pay for the hordes of children you're going to have hopping around the house in next to no time.
>>
>>27156055
Do anal, my friend.
Or create a new nation.
>>
>>27156055
Damn their ultra fertile wombs.

>>27156079
>Or create a new nation.
A new nation comprised solely of your tens of thousands of children, in which you're regarded as an almost godlike figure known as "The Great Patriarch" who brought their race into a new glorious age. Your waifu, "The Great Matriarch" is cared for by dozens of your most dependable daughters, her every need fulfilled as she's kept near perpetually pregnant with a dozen or so more of your babies or else nursing her most recent of your broods deep in the heart of your palace.

Of course to ensure genetic diversity, it'd be expected of you to take at least a few dozen concubines. Who aren't your daughters.

Quickly the bunny satyr population hits the millions, as females of the species reach sexual maturity in a mere eleven years and can pump out offspring of their own at a near industrial level, like a production line of adorableness.

As the Bunny kingdom grows, your only real duty is to impregnate as many females as possible and ensure a steady flow of new cotton-tailed little warriors. Soon your entire life revolves around having sex near 24/7 as the most beautiful virgins are offered up to you as tribute.

You knew you should have worn a condom.
>>
>>27156175
I would read the fuck out of a story like that.

>Who aren't your daughters.
I choose to subscribe to the idea that magic makes incest work like pokemon breeding. Harmless stat shuffles.
>>
>>27156197
I suppose after enough successive generations it wouldn't really be regarded as incest anymore. I mean if you fucked your great, great, great granddaughter, would it really be considered incest? You'd not really have much in common with her genetically at that point.
>>
>>27156175
>Damn their ultra fertile wombs.
Some say that just having an impure thought while looking at them is enough to get one pregnant.
>>
>>27156055
Sounds like a good candidate for waifu to start the "craster" chain. You could have millions of daughterus by the time you die!
>>
>>27156222
You would if you were also the father of all the previous generations of daughterus.
>>
>>27156175
>>27156197
>>27156222
>>27156269
>>27156291
>>27156298
AND WE'RE BACK TO THIS SHIT AGAIN.
>>
>>27156222
When they literally all share a genetic bottleneck at a single generation, as opposed to different ones (I THINK the human Adam/Eve are seperate by a more than a thousand years), then they are all incredibly related to you (half of their DNA will be yours, on average. For a female, it could be up to 51/52 chromosomes would be exact duplicates of yours, which is about the same level as a non-identical twin).

This would be bad. Very bad.
>>
>>27156175

>"Grand Patriarch! Grand Patriarch!"
>Halting in your steps on your way to your wife's birthing chamber, you sigh and turn around to face one of your innumerable dynasty as she kneels before you submissively with spear in hand and head lowered respectfully.
"Yes, what is it, uh..."
>Crap, what was her name again?
>You'd had so many children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and so on that it was getting hard to remember them all.
>You don't know how your wife managed it, but somehow she still knew the names of each and every one of them.
>Not to mention remembering all their birthdays.
>You clear your throat and start over.
"What is it, sweetie pie?"
>You'd long since started referring to all your female brood as 'sweetie pie' and all the males as 'sport' or 'champ' or 'slugger' if their names didn't readily spring to mind.
>Your loyal bunny warrior looks up at you, apparently satisfied with the nickname.
>"We captured an intruder in the palace gardens, your magnificence!"
>You can't help but smile a little at her enthusiasm.
>She was just so very happy to do her job and to have this chance to serve you.
"You did?"
>You walk closer and give her a pat on the head.
"That's great work, sweetie. You get a gold star."
>Aww, just look at how her ears twitch as you pet her.
>"What should we do with her, All-Father? Should we put her in the breeding pens?"
>You ponder that for a moment.
>It would be a nice surprise for your sons to have a new plaything.
>Though there numbers were few when compared to your female brood, there were still enough that finding unrelated mates for them was beginning to become difficult.
>The horny little bastards would try to have sex with just about anything even vaguely female, so it was often necessary to keep them housed separately from their sisters.
"Hmm... is she attractive?"
>Your loyal warrior nods.
>"Most pleasing to the eye indeed, Lord Father."
>Well even you liked a little variety from time to time.
>>
>>27156468

"Then have her sent to my chambers. I shall inspect her personally, and if I find her suitable, I shall grant her to your brothers."
>Just look at that cute grin of hers.
>She so eager to obey your command.
>It was good to be the daddy.
>>
>>27156197
>Humans, ponies, and satyrs are like pokemons now
What the fuck is it with you inbreeding fags?
>>
>>27156383
I was meaning that Anon daughters, granddaughters and great granddaughters reproduced with non-related males, and that only after several generation of separation did Anon return to bone his great, great, great granddaughter.

I didn't mean that he'd fathered every generation himself.
>>
>>27156501
They're either thinking with the wrong head all the time, or it's a joke and they don't realize they've taken it way too far. Like making satirical anti-semetic jokes then ending it by slapping a jewish woman.
>>
>>27156468
>>27156473
I want more of this.
>>
>>27156599
Because you are a degenerate
>>
>>27156473
>"Then have her sent to my chambers. I shall inspect her personally, and if I find her suitable, I shall grant her to your brothers."
Turns out Anon just played monopoly with her for four hours, because it's been his first chance in almost four years to interact with somebody that doesn't consider him a living god.
>>
>>27156697
Well, you got me there.
>>
>>27156468
>>The horny little bastards would try to have sex with just about anything even vaguely female, so it was often necessary to keep them housed separately from their sisters.

>"Great Father, Great Father!"
>Oh boy, what could it be this time?
"Yes... uh, honey bunny, what is it?"
>It must be something serious judging by the look on her face.
>"A brother escaped from the male dormitory last night and found his way into town!"
>Sweet merciful Christ, not again.
>You sigh and pinch the bridge of your nose.
"Great, just great. Well give it to me straight, what's the damage this time?"
>She seems hesitant to tell you, but in the end she can't bring herself to lie to her eternal patriarch, praised be your name.
>"Thirty two sisters impregnated, six windows broken as well as over a dozen mattresses soiled beyond repair... also he dug up the communal carrot patch."
>Fucking hell, why did your sons have to be born half rabid with lust?
"Okay... Okay, it could be worse. Did you at least capture him?"
>She nods fervently, glad to be able to give you at least some good news.
>"Yes, we netted him after just over and hour after he escaped."
>Well that's good at least.
>But wait...
"Hang on, you mean to tell me that he knocked up over thirty females in under an hour?"
>Again she nods.
>Huh, well damn.
>You're almost impressed.
>Seeing that the matter had ultimately resolved itself, you're about to return to going about your business when you're interrupted by yet another of your numberless offspring sprinting in your direction and calling to you before diving to the ground to kneel before you.
"Let me guess, the palace is on fire?"
>The new girl shakes her head.
>"No Wise Father, I've come to tell you that our Great Mother has given birth to another litter. Congratulations!"
>Oh, you'd thought she was just getting fat, not that this should be a surprise to you at this point.
>You again sigh before faintly smiling.
>After all, you had just become a father... again.
>>
>>27156859
"How many this time?"
>Your guard beams up at you.
>"Twelve new sisters and two brothers. Great Mother requests you meet her in the birthing chamber at once to help name them."
>>
>>27156863
How many girls has Anon chosen to be lesser mothers?
>>
>>27156859
>>27156863

That night, Anon enjoyed a live action re-enactment of Watership Down that his children staged for his entertainment. Ninety six females were impregnated.
>>
>>27156902
He has no say in it. His waifu picks his concubines for him because she knows best. Just like she buys all his clothes for him and disregards all his opinions on how the palace should be decorated despite constantly asking him for his input. There's an entire committee dedicated to erecting the shelves in the back bedroom, and they swear they'll get around to actually doing it one day.
>>
>>27156859
>>27156468
Bunny nation's national anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Q6FO0CKT4
>>
>>27156931
>National autism
Ftfy
>>
>>27156355
I'm sorry you're so easily triggered, complain-anon.
>>
>>27156599
I second this.
>>
>>27156991
And I'm sorry you shit up the thread so often.
>>
>>27157006
Maybe the reason so many people seem to talk about stuff that triggers you is because a lot of people like the stuff that triggers you.

You're more than welcome to write about something else if you'd like. I'd probably read it.
>>
File: there is no need to be upset.gif (1 MB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
there is no need to be upset.gif
1 MB, 325x203
>>27157006
>>
>>27156355
The break was fun while it lasted. Actually got some good discussion points in, but these assholes will always come back. Literally the worst cancer we have.
>>
>>27157002
>>27156599

Like an actual story with a plot and effort put in or more oneshots designed to deliver a single punchline at the end?
>>
>>27157037
A literal harem empire of all daughter wives... People enjoy this. The concept alone is asinine, but the lengths they take it too... God ficking damn.
>>
>>27157037
>Maybe the reason so many people seem to talk about stuff that triggers you is because a lot of people like the stuff that triggers you
Somehow I have a feeling he's never going to grasp this simple concept, and even if he does he's probably still going to keep complaining out of spite.
>>
>>27157050
Perhaps because the concept applies to a concept that is so circlejerk and self insert that it borders on the reddit levels of shit one would expect from newfags who think 4chan is the "cool kids club".
>>
>>27157037
>a lot of people
There's no more than seven posters in the thread. He dislikes it, I would prefer not to have it, because it's mindless fetish fuel, but I accept some people like it and just wish we actually got creation from it - we've had 1.5 posts of green about it, and loads more posts of autistic circlejerking.

You ever wonder where the write and drawfags went?
>>
>>27157050
Problem is that it a fetish. This isn't a fetish thread. If I wanted to read and discuss vore, I'd go to the vore thread Is that still a thread or did the new rules kill that?. If I wanted to read about ChS, I'd go to the ChS threads. This is satyr thread. I don't want to read about Anon having the biggest dick and having all these unnamed slut wives, or Anon being the uber sexiestest being ever and having all the pony wives to give him all the satyr daughters. I want to read and discuss satyrs. Not jerk the guy next to me off as the guy on the other side jerks me off about how we have this super awesome idea where we're so great and deserve a harem of mares to give us a harem of daughters and we we we. There are plenty of AiE threads. It's disappointinf to see Satyr thread get drowned out by AiE.
>>
>>27157075
I know Mimic, Sterks, MT, and Cups have jumped off. Two for the mindless sexualization, one for personal reasons, and the other for the volatile environment. I also know a handful of writefags are just done dealing with Satyr. Don't know the explicit reasons for them.
>>
>>27157075
three.
>>
>>27156863

>And so your day begins, interviewing a hopeful satyr immigrant wishing to enter your country.
>You did everything in your power to welcome newcomers, especially when they were of the masculine persuasion.
>Lord knows you needed to preserve the genetic diversity of your up and coming nation somehow.
>You set down the boy's paperwork upon your desk and look over at him appraisingly.
"So, you want to come live in our little slice of Heaven, huh?"
>He nods.
>"Yes, sir, I'd like that very much. As you can see, despite my age I'm a fully qualified carpenter and have several years experience with-"
>You silence him with a good natured chuckle.
>"Sir?"
>You give him a grin
"I don't really care about any of that, lad."
>He looks confused.
>"You don't?"
"Nah, I just need to know if you're interested in girls and have a working todger."
>He blushes and seems to sink deeper into his seat across from you.
>"I uh... Y-Yes sir, on both accounts."
>Perfect.
"Great!"
>You reach over and shake his hand.
"You'll make a fine breeder!"
>His eyes widen and he looks at you, his mouth agape.
>"B-Breeder, sir? I uh, I don't quite understand."
>Standing up, you make your way out from behind you desk and pull the young lad up out of his seat, clamping a hand encouragingly onto his shoulder.
"You see, lad, we don't need carpenters or builders or... well, any of that here. We have hordes of girls eager to do all of that. No, what we need is males willing to... how shall I put this? Sow their wild oats."
>"Sir?"
"See, my young lad, the problem with my extended family is that the girls outnumber the boys forty to one, and that makes finding unrelated males for them a challenge."
>>
>>27157179

>"I think I understand."
>You give him a smile.
"So how about you come and join us as a designated breeder?"
>"Well..."
"We'll start you off slow, with a harem of only a few dozen or so to see how you like it."
>"So you mean all I'll have to do is-"
"That's right, my lucky lad! You're going to be paid to spend ninety percent of your time having constant sex with large numbers of women morning, noon and night while having your every need catered for as our honoured guest."
>"But my carpentry... I trained for years to-"
"Don't worry about that, sport! The only wood you need to focus on from now on is going to be in your pants."
>"But-"
"Deal?"
>You hold you hand out hopefully.
>He hesitates for a moment for reaching forward and clasping your hand with his.
>"Well... I guess."
"Great"
>You seal the pact with a firm handshake before calling out loudly.
"Got another one for you, girls!"
>In an instant the doors of your office burst open as a veritable giggling horde of horny young bunny satyrs rush in and swarm the new arrival, stripping him of his clothes before carrying him out of the room on their shoulders and off into the depths of the palace.
>You can only hope he survives longer than the last.
>No pelvis was designed to withstand such vigorous snu-snu.
>>
File: 1460623936395.jpg (47 KB, 441x604) Image search: [Google]
1460623936395.jpg
47 KB, 441x604
>>27157180
>>
>>27157092
>I don't want to read about Anon having the biggest dick and having all these unnamed slut wives
Couldn't you in that case just not read those stories? Just ignore them and pretend that they don't exist? If that's all the stories the thread has to offer, then I suppose it's just too bad that only the people that seem to like that kind of thing are the ones that can actually be bothered to write anything.

Is a thread with no content better than a thread with content that doesn't interest you?
>>
>>27157180
>>27157130
>>27156859
>>27156863
>>27156473
>>27156468
Can't you just leave?
>>
>>27157203
Except it is not a majority of content. It is a majority of discussion. At that point, it might as well be it's own general. Take, for example; FR and AiE. Very clearly two similar things, but Flutterrape still branched off. The Dazzling General, very clearly an EqG thing, but fully separated into it's own thing. This is not majorly satyr at this point. It is Anon with a half breed harem. The focus is not on Satyr, it is about the sexual exploits of AN Anon.
>>
>>27157221
There is not enough content to split it. It's all satyr related, so it goes in satyr.
>>
>>27157241
Except there really is. Except there really is. If you look at how many posts there are and WERE four threads long, at minimum of this AiE circlejerk compared to actual satyr discussion, it could split off and survive with the whole four people who actually enjoy it. Hey, you'd even get new people who WON'T get pissed at you for spamming the thread with nonrelated content.
>>
>>27157213
He's the only writefag to have produced anything this thread.

Last thread, there were about 14 or 15 'stories'. Most were a single (maybe two) posts. Some stretched it past that, but they weren't dumped at once.
And I don't think many were done by a named author.

This guy might well be all that's left of the once great Satympire
>>
>>27157213
Just out of curiosity, do you think I write exclusively incest stuff?

I've probably written more green for this thread than 90% of people here. If I see an idea that catches my eye and I'm in the mood, I'll write something about it. If a post makes me laugh, I'll write about it. I don't care what the context is, be it incest, feels, horror, adventure, SoL, I'll write about it.

Off the top of my head recently I've written that D&D story thing, those two or three cop Pogo oneshots, that short feelsy story about Anon tucking Yuzu into bed, that story where Anon, Garret and Snapshot are cellmates, that thing where Cheerilee thinks Anon beats Gumdrop, that lewd shirt story, that story where Yuzu is kind of a bitch to Murmur and so on.

I doubt anybody in this thread falls into just one category or discusses just one genre and subject.
>>
>>27157250
No. He's a incestfag. This has nothing to do with satyrs. It is Anon fucking satyrs, not satyrs blanking blank. Anon is the independent variable here; the story focuses on him.
>>
>>27157255
Parent x daughter incest has been in this general almost since day one, so don't go saying that every kind of incest is bad and not welcome here.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 829x1827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 829x1827
disappointedhope.jpg
>>
>>27157092
Someone once wondered why we didn't have more focus on the parents. This is probably why.

>>27157203
To be fair, it's not the content that's the problem. It's the large amount of non-content.

>>27157241
Should look at >>27157221
Again. If EqG stuff was limited the EqG thread, we wouldn't have eight different EqG themed generals right now. And everything else falls under AiE, PiE, or Mlp general.

>>27157250
We're only a few hours in. The "only" part is a bit hollow when we just started. Like being the only customer someone's had when the place just opened for the day.

>>27157278
As with anything; excess is bad. Timber and Simmer Who have been brought up more often lately just to make a point than actually brought up are good examples of that.
>>
>>27157285
Hey, now you know how I feel. Bad, ain't it? Not sure about you, but I can at least drown my lost hope with some liquor.
>>
Anybody have any ideas for a stupid story?
>>
>>27157302
Spoilered because stupid rant. To add onto this: I've been here since the thread's start. When Sapphire was the oldest Rarity kid and coffee was a strangely prevalent pseudo-drug. I used to come here to have fun, to write, to make people happy with my green and have fun. Then the thread started getting all... Hollow. Slowing down, older writefags started leaving, eventually got to the drawfags. Surprised DJ came back after he left for that bit. It's been almost a year since I've even touched a satyr story. I was pretty okay with the slow in pace. Stories were still being made sometimes, discussion about the actual kids was happening, and I actually talked with some of you fuckers outside the thread. It feels like it's been a couple months now since everything got all homogenized. Was waiting for it to hopefully fall back into the usual pace, maybe even get off my lazy ass and refind my muse, but that wasn't happening. I think last thread was the most fun I had in a while... Now it's back to Anon self insert and cock socking daughters. I miss the kids being enough, being prevalent.
>>
>>27157340
Satyrs leave Equestria. Realize Anons only came there to live their wildest fantasies and decide they aren't just going to be a part of their little game. Bonus points if they find functioning mundane and realistic jobs. Just living a normalized life.
>>
>>27157340
first satyr-inclusive apple-pie reunion
(or just darcy and pogo beinfg cute)
>>
>>27157344
>Satyrs leave Equestria
As in leave for Earth of leave for other countries?
>>
>>27157344
Gonna go throw up or shit then head to bed. If I don't wake up tomorrow, delete my everything.
>>
>>27157344
I know your feel bro.

Well, I make sure to avoid out of thread contact, but I get the rest of it.

I remember when I used to look forward to coming here... Now it's just a habit.
>>
>>27157357
Was thinking Earth, but either or.
>>
>>27157354
All I can imagine is Pogo in a suit sitting in a cramped office cubicle and trying to finish the last of Miller accounts by five o'clock so he can go home to his average looking wife, have a passable if unimaginative dinner before going to bed and maybe having sex if he doesn't fall asleep too quickly.

Basically his soul is dead, just like his hope.
>>
>>27157399
>"Look on the bright side, Pogo. You may get killed in a car crash on the way into work tomorrow."
>Pogo finally drifts off to sleep with a smile on his face.
>>
>>27157340
>"Come on Utah, play monopoly with us."
"Absolutely not," he tells Sapphire.
"Why? It's fun."
"It's never fun. Everyone breaks the rules and try to steal money from the banker whenever they're not looking. Then it goes into pointless arguing."
>>
>>27157370
Would satyrs even be able to get to Earth? I always figured that humans ending up in Equestria was some sort of dimensional anomaly or a spell gone wrong, causing them to get stuck there with no way back.
>>
>>27157419
>"And the Sphinxes always just hoard their money and cause the other players to fight one another."
>Emma looks hugely offended.
>"We do not, you stupid goyim!"
>She leans in close to whisper to Alex.
>"Oy, they know too much. Shut it down or it'll be another shoah."
>Days without griffin tricks 0
>>
>>27157459
>Alex leans back, trying to distance herself from the strange girl who'd just invaded her personal space.
"What the hell are you talking about, weeb?"
>Emma rubs her hands together conspiratorially.
>"Oy, that's good, just pretend nit to know what I'm talking about. The filthy goys will never suspect a thing."
>Alex at this point was feeling more than a little uncomfortable.
"Can I sit next to somebody else? Seriously, anybody? I don't care who."
>Pogo shuffled to the side and patted the floor beside him.
"Anybody except you."
>>
>>27157485
>Stormwalker slides over a few inches
>"Got some space for you here?"
>>"IGNORE THE SKY-ZIGGER"
"JESUS CHRIST SHUT UP, EMMA!
>>
>>27157512
>her father used to frequent /pol/ back on earth
>>
>>27157512
>Soon the entire group dissolves into various arguments, the game before them utterly forgotten.
>"Oh my god, shut up all of you!"
>All eyes turn to Pogo, the source of the outburst.
>"Is this how you all wanted to spend your weekend? Arguing."
>Nobody speaks, all apparently too ashamed of their previous behavior.
>"What do you think, reincarnated spirit of Hitler?"
>The group looks to the Führer who had been seated between Snapshot and Cider and who had remained quiet up unto now.
"I just vanted to have fun mit mein friends... but fighting looks like it's going to ruin all of our game, ya? It's just like 1945 all over again?"
>>
File: my sides.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
my sides.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>27157613
>>
Does anyone have any stories with Dagger in the police force? What do you think her favorite part of the job is?
>>
>>27157356
>Darcy stirs the large metal pot simmering before her as Pogo comes in balancing many assorted pies as he happily yells "Cousin!"
>To which Darcy looks back and smiles back "Cousin!"
>Pogo sets down the pies and goes in to give a tight hug as she meets his hug with one of her own.
>Just then Utah enters from the living room and sees them both hugging. He spreads his arms and gives a large smile before replying in his somewhat booming voice "Cousin!"
>"Cousin!" Pogo replies as he goes to meet his other cousin and hugs him as well.
>As the two finish up, Cider and Ambrosia come in not far behind and spreads her arms to Pogo, "Cousin!"
"Cousin!"
>Darcy then goes to Ambrosia "Cousin!"
>"Cousin!"
>Fiddle and Faddle then come walking in as Utah sees them "Cousin, Cousin!"
>"Cousin!"
>"Cousin!"
>"Cousin, Cousin, Cousin!"
>As the hug fest goes on, Applejack, Granny Smith and Big Mac come walking in as the whole group notices.
>"Auntie!"
>"Auntie!"
>"Grandma!"
>"Grandma!"
>"Uncle!"
>"Uncle!"
>While they all have a good hug suddenly the smoke alarm goes off as the once simmering pot has now become a smoking hell cauldron to which everyone replies "Pot!!!"
>Today was a family reunion kind of day
>>
>>27157902
Who is dagger?
>>
>>27157919
Shining Armor's satyr
>>
>>27157914
>to which everyone replies "Pot!!!"
To which Pol Pot, infamous leader of the Khmer Rough sticks his head in through the open window.
>"Mmmm you called?"
>The group burst into laughter, hugs being exchanged readily as the episode comes to an end with a freeze frame ending.
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2VbODnX0dVs
>No but seriously, a lot of Cambodians died
>>
>>27157947
We need more neet Dagger stories.
>>
>>27157998
NEET cock-sock Dagger or NEET cop Dagger? If it's the former, then color me uninterested.
>>
>>27158041
NEET cop-sock hot choc flip-flop pop pop watching ziggas drop chop chop Dagger.
>>
>>27158041
Ditto
>>
>>27158103
Translation, a slightly nerdy but dutiful police officer and daddy's girl who enjoys dressing casually, going out for ice cream with her friends and cozy nights in with a cup of hot chocolate and a bad movie, but who will happily gun down any minority youths she sees breaking the law faster than you can say police brutality Dagger.
>>
>>27158041
If she was a cop she wouldn't be neet. Unless she just took it upon herself to do police work and started wearing a police uniform.
>>
>>27158129
>she will never cuff you to her bed and have her way with you
>>
>people actively against incest
What the fuck happened to this thread? You've fallen so far from grace.

This is what happens when you have too much tumblr exposure.
>>
>>27158103
>Dagger makes a hardcore hip-hop song that promotes lawfulness and safety in Equestria
>It's a top selling hit since ponies natutally gravitate towards friendship
>Glinting Dagger becomes Glitter Glitter Stilleto and quits her job on the force
>>
>>27158149
It's mostly one anon complaining I think. There are some others who sort of agree with him, but aren't assholes about it.
>>
>>27158133
I equated NEET with being a dork, like Chrysalis
>>
>>27158165
While that isn't necessarily implied by her being neet, I do prefer that idea.

I guess technically she could have a day job and still play games and do other geeky stuff all night.
>>
>>27158163
No, I'm against it as well. Recently, anything about incest has Anon as the primary subject of the poorly constructed and thought out snippet of text that I'm not even going to call a story for the sole purpose of a few guys to self-insert and wank over. I never liked the whole cock-sock idea and especially hated it when it was applied to their parents. The only thing this whole incest thing does, as of late, is dilute the complexity and personality of each individual satyr into something nothing more than a walking talking fleshlight that talks. I was never here in the old days, but from what I can tell, the topic of incest probably went much differently than it does today. Most likely it was because it wasn't recognized as the end all be all attribute of satyr, and when it was brought up, sparingly, it was with a story that had genuine thought and care crafted into the plot and just happened to have incest inside it. Sure, it was still porn, but it wasn't mindless fapbait that degrades satyrs into a bimbo like the posts above.
>>
>>27158272
>m-muh respectable fictional characters
>I hate Anon stories
You were so triggered you forgot to bait your hook.
>talking fleshlight that talks
Does it also walk with its feet and see with its eyes?
>>
>>27158272
I don't particularly care about the whole cocksock thing either, but it's not like that's the only incest that gets discussed. It also isn't specifically the target of the particularly vocal complainer.
He tends to complain about anything he doesn't like being discussed, and incest in general is just one of his major triggers.
>>
>>27158339
No one really discusses incest between satyrs anymore because the people who don't care for it either think it's a niche fetish that ruins the thread with its discussion when it's purely for porn, or think it's the product of mentally disturbed individuals that advocates it in real life when the stories try to become more than that. I'm in the middle of both of these points; I don't like it when incest is just spammed ad nauseam for fetish wanking. I'd much rather develop stories that portrays the relationship in that situation as something atleast sort of reasonable and genuine, but in no way do I agree with that stuff in real life. So I really can't write anything about it without stepping on anyone's toes. What's the point of sharing a story if you're going to get yelled at either way?
>>
>>27158440

Write it because you want to or because people want to read it. But if you are going for the incest route then be sure to give people a heads up about it.

It was like that Dawn X Radiance story a while back. Started out as cute and took a turn down incest street out of nowhere.
>>
>>27158440
I agree. I'd love to see more genuine incest stories. If you are a writefag, please do start writing, and ignore complain-anon's inevitable hissy fit when you post it.
>>
>>27158465
Speak for yourself. I enjoyed that story, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

More cute surprise incest, I say.
>>
>>27158149
No, this is what happens when you flood the market. You have no one but yourselves to blame.

>>27158163
>One
>Being this delusional
This is why you have no friends.

>>27158272
That... Was actually a well thought out response. Mixed with the earlier post helps point out it's not satyr. Just a fetish. We have fetish generals for that.

>>27158332
You should consider suicide. You are showing Tumblr levels of victim complex, denial, and ignorance. Your death would better humanity as a whole, if not just the thread.

>>27158339
>Again implying one
Dude, do you SERIOUSLY and honestly think all the complaining comes from a single guy? Everything. Ever. You don't honestly believe that, right? That'd be ignoring at least two factors; the fact multiple posters have agreed with complaints (not specifically complaints being made now) and where the complainers have had heel face turns where they have had to defend the stuff they like.

>>27158475
>Singular
I really hope YOU are just one guy. Having multiple people trying to paint some sort of boogeyman out of a single guy is just embarrassing.
>>
>>27158272
>Recently, anything about incest has Anon as the primary subject
Are you saying that letting a satyr's parent be the main character in a story is bad? Because if you do, then I hope you get hunted by angry wasps for the rest of your life.
>I was never here in the old days, but from what I can tell, the topic of incest probably went much differently than it does today.
>Most likely it was because it wasn't recognized as the end all be all attribute of satyr, and when it was brought up, sparingly, it was with a story that had genuine thought and care crafted into the plot and just happened to have incest inside it. Sure, it was still porn, but it wasn't mindless fapbait that degrades satyrs into a bimbo like the posts above.
That is true. Also, most of the incest back then was between a parent and their kid, not sibling x sibling like today.
>>
>"Complain Anon"
>"Patriarchy"

>"He's the source of all our problems and needs to leave"
>"That's the source of all our problems and needs to leave"

>Ignores clear evidence they are wrong to justify their power incest fetish
>Ignores clear evidence they are wrong to justify their power misandry fetish

I want Tumblr Anon to kill himself.
>>
>>27158520
Yes. It is. We have AiE threads already. We have AiE stories that feature satyrs. We don't need more AiE focused stories in Satyr. Having parents involved in a story is one thing, but making them, specifically HIM (singular. Anon. The ultimate spam) the main focus of many stories back-to-back is a completely other thing.
>Most of it was Parent x Child, not sibling x sibling like it is today
>Like it is today
You are fucking baiting.
>>
>>27158440
God, I should really spell check my stuff when I'm typing out of emotion.
>>27158465
I tried to convey it wasn't necessarily out of nowhere, but it was probably lost due to my ineptness as an author rather than a fault of the audience. Does this mean we should include tags in our stories (three posts at the very least) when we upload them, like AiE? I'm not all that opposed to the idea in all honesty.
>>27158475
>>27158489
I'd like to Anon, but I think I've just grown weary in trying to defend my positions for a lot of things I do (which is sort of the reason the Gumdrop x Hope story isn't going along as fast as it should be). The thing that makes the thread great is the very thing that makes this thread hard to please: *almost* everything is a variable. When you try to account for all the incongruent (fuck you spell check, I know my words) headcanons that some people have in the general audience, it gets tricky to manage content like that whenever you have an idea that goes against the grain (not to say that this is what's wrong with incest, it's primarily a fetish problem as this Anon >>27158546 states). Sometimes, in trying to please the vox populi, I write some stuff that I don't particularly find all that interesting, but do it because we need the content and someone asked nicely. I don't know, maybe it's just that I have a weak disposition to criticism and constitution for writing. Sorry for the consecutive rants, I'll have something up soon I guess.
>>
>>27158339
In the last 6 or we've had 70 plus posts, during this time our unique poster count went from 7 to 15.

Roughly 20 of these posts are people throwing absolute shit fits about how they don't like something, and how it should leave.
The majority of these, in my opinion, share a lot of the same "speech style", of being volatile, vulgar and quick to volley insults at people who disagree with him.
As seen >>27158509 here and >>27158546, who'm I believe are the same person.
This is seems to be his default tone.

So I think it's at most, 3 or 4 people who are just trying to force out anything they dislike. Possibly less since the bulk of these posts come in rough spurts, as if following a single person's schedule.
Especially humorous, given the constant accusations that everyone else is circlejerking.
>>
>>27158509
>babby's first day on the internet
Think of something you like, anything. Have the image in your head? Good, because there's porn of it. It doesn't matter how much respect you have for it, think it deserves, it has been thoroughly objectified, multiple times.

And here you are at the epicenter of the internet's depravity and you expected something different? The place where things go to be objectified? The place where things are created and objectified right off the bat? Such as mlp satyrs, for instance?

You're free to love these characters as much as you want, but you may want to take a moment to look at the rest of the board and realize you're the odd one out when it comes to porn.

>>27158573
Anon has been the father since thread fucking 1. Get out.
>>
>>27158614
Porn is bad in excess. It is amazing when you have the lust and want for it. Afterwards; it is a hollow nothing of two people having sex. Go watch something that really gets your rocks off. I mean SERIOUSLY get off. After that, immediatelly watch it again, to completion, then keep going till you get off about twice more. No breaks save for bathroom. Once you've had 3-4 wanks, watch it again. All the way through. If you are not bored, annoyed, or sick of it by then; Congratulations! You're either a liar, a teenager, or not human. It gets old. Porn is not deep. Porn is not quality.
>>
>>27158607
Yeah, that's what I've noticed too. I'm not saying there is only one anon who agrees with them, but it seems like most of the actual complaining is coming from one guy. The others just occasionally back him up, pointing out that they don't like incest but don't make a big deal about it either.
>>
>>27158573
Are you a fucking idiot or something? Anon has been almost as much a part of this general as satyrs are. There have been plenty of good stories about him and satyrs.
>We don't need more AiE focused stories in Satyr.
Yep. You are an idiot.
If it has satyrs in it, then it can be posted here. And this place needs stories right now.
You have no fucking right to tell writers to fuck off just because they wrote a story that focuses on Anon or a pony while their satyr child is a secondary character. If things were like that, then there would never have been any stories in this general when it started.
>>
>>27158614
Go fuck yourself. If you want to completely ignore the issue or try to subvert it, fine. Be a little shit stain.
>>
>>27158670
>Incest the issue
The issue is excess. Ex-Cess. Is that so hard to get? We've had this issue before in different shades.
>>
>>27158671
If you love incest so bad, why not start a fucking incest general, as has been stated SEVERAL times in the past months.
>>
>>27158668
I play the Rance card.

>>27158694
You're in a general. Excess is the only thing that exists here. You're just a pissy cunt who hates his own personal excess and refuses to go elsewhere when he needs a break.
>>
>>27158715
You know what? True. This is a general. A SATYR general, not. Incest. You retarded pissant. Why should I go anywhere? This is the Satyr general. Flooding it with fetish shit only hurts the thread.
>>
>>27158733
A satyr general for ALL things satyr. It's a containment thread because no one else wants to see it.

Are you really this new?
>>
>>27158742
>Implying
Sun-Day, Bat thread, several dozen waifu threads, and Emo are proving you wrong right now.
>>
>>27158708
To be honest, that's not all that of a bad idea. Put it on /trash/ for purely the wank fest and come back here if you want actual discussion and better content.
>>27158715
Different Anon here, but generals don't work like that. Generals are usually form over a general topic or idea that a multitude of people flock to. Within that general, there is a multitude of content or opinion based off of that main general idea. The problem comes if there's one particular type of content/opinion in that general that's being brought up so much that it smothers the other content/opinions of different types. People don't like that, especially if the content that's constantly being spammed is niche to begin with.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 818x1501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 818x1501
>>27158715

I think his point was "Incest is the big flavor of the month right now, we've had several of those happen already and look what became of them."

I don't like incest myself, so I usually skip over anything involving it. It's okay if you like incest, but if it becomes a so prevalent that you skip half of a thread (or have half of a thread arguing about it), then it becomes a problem.

Hell if my own fetish suddenly became the focal point I would get tired of it eventually. Variety is the spice of life and all that jazz.

Also name calling isn't really helping anything guys. Also at least posting a picture would help.
>>
>>27158715
>Excess is the only thing that exists here.
But that's wrong. It only becomes an excess if it gets brought up an endless amount of time. People got tired of Timber and Simmer for a while because they were constantly brought up before, and now the same thing is happening with certain forms of incest.
Are you going to keep bringing up this type of incest anyway right now just to piss off people even more?
>>
>>27158776
>/Trash/
Would probably generate more porn pics too. Plus cross-linking is a thing. What are the rules about cross-linking nsfw images? Gonna guess the same as posting.
>>
>>27158781
Right. What subject does each Apple satyr prefer in school?
>>
>>27158803
Let's make it a game. Match the subject with the satyr you think fits it!

A) Gym
B) Economics
C) Social Study
D) Math
E) Apples
F) Engineering

1) Utah
2) Cider
3) Bucky
4) Lil Mac
5) Gala
6) Darcy
>>
>>27158694
Incest barely came up last thread, and a good chunk of the one before that, and it most anything sexual, even incest peacefully dissipates whenever a non-sexual topic actually gets attention.

Porn is just a way people pass the time between more memorable events, a much preferable alternative to long stints of fucking nothing but bumps.
And yet, you almost universally moan about everything sexual, and several non sexual topics.

>>27158708
This is the most honest thing you've said in a long time. It's almost an admission that you want to force the thread to cater to your tastes, and force out anything you dislike.

I dislike things too, but you have to either try to have a concurrent conversation, or ignore it and wait your turn to try to talk about something else.
>>
>>27158761
>actual characters in a show
>bat autists
What's your point?

>>27158786
I mean the entire general is based around a single idea. No matter what satyr you decide to use, it's all satyr all the time. Focusing on one character is just a sub-excess of an excess. Incest is a sub-excess of an excess.

All of which is part of the larger excess of the /mlp/ board. Of its story narratives, its characters and its users. By being here, you know exactly what you're going to find at all times, because that's the focus, with a thousand deviations of one flavor.
>>
>>27158803
Cider = math.
Utah = geography.
>>
>>27158832
>This many logical hoop jumps
Tumblr Anon, quit while you're behind.
>>
>>27158803

Darcy likes science even though she's not good at it.

Utah likes Art

Ambrosia likes Gym/PE

I really can't think of much else for the others.
>>
>>27158849
Actually, it's like walking into what you think is a candy store and finding out all the candy is shaped like dicks. Some people will like it, yeah, but not everyone wants penis shaped candy.
>>
>>27158849
>By being here, you know exactly what you're going to find at all times,
I'm willing to bet that many people who enters this general expect to find parental feels, SoL, and adventure stories, not a ton of chatter about weird fetishes and inbreeding.
>>
>>27158865
>Ignore the post and just use ad hominem.
Alright.
>>
>>27158849
Except it's all homogenized into one flavor and has been for weeks. Last thread was the exception and that only lasted four days.
>>
File: 1458282560015.png (762 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458282560015.png
762 KB, 960x1280
>>27158831
Ooh, cool! Hmm...
1.) F
2.) C
3.) A
4.) D
5.) B
6.) E
>>
>>27158893
Literally what you're doing. Just playing your game, cunt. Or would you rather I bring out how you are trying to push your narrative and fetish that satyrs are for Anon incest majorly since it's what gets talked about the most? Because look how well that turned out before.
>>
>>27158878
But this IS the store for penis shaped candy. There was no misleading sign out front. If you wanted normal candy, you would have chosen another pony site.

>>27158890
This is /mlp/. If you enter into any thread without expecting to see lewd green, you're either new or hopelessly optimistic.
>>
>>27158905
>Darcy
>Apples
She's making her aunty proud.
>>
>>27158733
Hence why we only discuss satyr-related incest here.
>>
>>27158922
No. It isn't. Guess you really are pushing your narrative. Tumblr Anon, I mean this. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>27158781
I don't mind variety, but someone has to provide it. We discuss incest because it's what interests us. Why aren't you discussing whatever interests you?
>>
>>27158934
Still incest. Still being spammed. Still cancer.
>>
File: 19.png (113 KB, 455x1200) Image search: [Google]
19.png
113 KB, 455x1200
>>27158922
I expect lewd green all the time if I go to a primarily lewd focused general like Age Difference Thread. With something as varied as Satyr, while the prospect of lewd is always on the table, I don't expect it to be the primary source of content and discussion to be produced from the thread.
>>
>>27158955
In your personal opinion, possibly shared by a few others. Not by me and evidently not by at least a few other anons here as well.
>>
File: image.png (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 700x700
>>27158952

My favorite Satyrs trigger one Anon and I have been cutting back on them some as I don't want them to become the next FotM.

My main fetish isn't as widespread as incest apparently is, though one of my favorites is and I'd rather not have it become the next incest.

I've mentioned a few Satyrs I thought of once or twice and was meet with a resounding "meh."

I have lost all will to finish a story I'm about two thirds done with.

I'm a real shitter I'll tell ya hwhat
>>
>>27158546
>>27158914
>>27158942

>"Incest fags"
>"Patriarchy"

>"They're the source of all our problems and needs to leave"
>"That's the source of all our problems and needs to leave"

>Ignores clear evidence he's wrong to justify his attempts at thread policing
>Ignores clear evidence they are wrong to justify their power misandry fetish

I want Complain Anon to politely leave.
>>
>>27158929
Darcy must apple the hardest because it is necessary. If she were to stop with the apples she would be but the inedible core of a tasteless apple with the sticker that shamelessly displays the word 'Delicious' on its rind.
>>
>>27159003
I want both of you to leave. Getting banned would be nice too; mkae both of you calm down and shut up. Like two brats with a "he said/she said" fit that you both started.
>>
>>27159000
>I've mentioned a few Satyrs I thought of once or twice and was meet with a resounding "meh."
Doesn't that happen often when people mention lot of satyrs unless you actually write a story about them or draw something of them?
>>
>>27159000
What about talking about good, wholesome satyrs like Presto and Starburst, or Thistle, or the Derpy kids, or Asha?
>>
>>27159059
Starbust doesn't get much love, surprising since Presto does.
>>
>>27159025
That's all that it's been boiled down to by now, honestly
>>
>>27159069
I don't know about the other guys, but I can only love so many satyrs until there are too many of them.
>>
>>27159093
The heart is willing, but the attention span is weak and fee- HOLY SHIT THAT IS A CUTE PIC!
>>
File: Starburst 6.png (333 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
Starburst 6.png
333 KB, 700x900
>>27159069
Starburst is a precious delight that I wholeheartedly enjoy. If I were to waifu any satyr in this thread, given my love for drakes, muscle girls, fluffy fuzzy nerdy sphinxes, my love and affinity for Luna as a character, and bombshells like Mumble, Ace, Darcy, Candy, and Ivy, I would, with consideration, waifu Starburst and live joyously with my decision for life.
>>
File: 1406793814514.jpg (145 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1406793814514.jpg
145 KB, 640x480
>>27159093
Try harder.
>>
>>27159113
Damn. You would forsake all else for her? Even the ultimate temptation of "literally a giant pair of boobs"? Very literally. Not a comparison to another satyr. Two magical floating breasts.
>>
File: Starburst 1.png (103 KB, 808x740) Image search: [Google]
Starburst 1.png
103 KB, 808x740
>>27159126
In a heartbeat, especially if said temptation was as unsettling and eldritch as that.
>>
>>27159114
I wonder how true that pic is.

Who is your favourite satyr? And who is your favourite pony?
>>
>>27159176
>Favorite satyr - Hope
>Favorite satyr - Luna
>>
>>27159176
Gumdrop and Applebloom, actually.

Background ponies don't have all that much personality, and Peach has had very little about her.
>>
>>27159000
Do us all a favor and ignore his complaints. Write what you want to write. You can't please everyone, but if it's well written I'm sure someone will enjoy it.
>>
>>27159228
>His
Still with the singular.
>>
>>27159176
Fluttershy
Ivy.
>>
>>27159235
The person he replied to referred to a single anon, is that you as well?

Here's your (You), I know you love them.
>>
File: Hope - 20.png (141 KB, 453x740) Image search: [Google]
Hope - 20.png
141 KB, 453x740
>>27159201
>Favorite satyr - Luna
>>
>>27159260
You mean >>27159000
? Cause immediatelly after mentioned a reaounding "meh". Implied that the singular was assumed.
>>
>>27159268
How silly, everyone knows the royal sisters are centaurs.
>>
We aught to have named this thread "Eternal Struggle Edition" in honor of the near unbelievable amount of arguing it's contained. I know, I know, I'm just drawing more attention to it, but you have to admit that from a certain point of view it is sort of impressive. Kind of like seeing the Hiroshima bomb blast, one the one hand something beautiful has been forever been destroyed, but on the other hand it was a damn cool looking explosion.

It is with great pride and yet also shame that I believe no fags argue quite like satyr fags. It's like taking satisfaction from your own infamy and proudly wearing your shit opinion on you sleeve for all to see.
>>
>>27159274
He said his favorite satyrs pissed off one anon, and mentioning other satyrs got a resounding meh,
>>
>>27159302
Won't say one way or the other; but it would be fitting. Still, that would require the foresight to know it would go this way, and with how last thread was going, well... shit happens.
>>
>>27159314
Misread the latter part then. Whoops.
>>
File: 1461167896987.png (750 KB, 1500x1259) Image search: [Google]
1461167896987.png
750 KB, 1500x1259
>>27159293
I'm sure you meant to say amazons.
>>
>>27159346
I dislike your fetish, but you are entitled to it.
>>
>>27159375
While I'm saddened you don't share the same tastes as I do, I nevertheless commend you on your manners and etiquette and hope you have a good day
>>
>>27159302
Someone should draw a comic where Anon is walking down a corridor with several doors on the sides. Each door leads to a different general on /mlp/.
He spots a door that has "Satyr Abomination thread" written on it, and decides to enter thinking it'll be a nice place to hang out in. The second he opens that door he is hit by a shockwave caused by all the arguing and shitposting in there. He also catches glimpses of some disturbing fetishes.
Anon closes the door, goes "nope" and continues to walk down the corridor.
>>
>>27159416
Such a comic (concept) does exist.
>>
>>27159150

What is Starburst's character? I don't think I've ever read anything with her
>>
>>27159416
That would just drag this out even longer.
>>
>>27159235
I was specifically referring to the one extremely vocal complainer, however he should also ignore any other complainers if they complain.
>>
>>27159472
>>27159474

>Double Posting

Anon that's a paddling
>>
>>27159488
Lost wifi connection briefly while posting and got a posting failure, so I posted again. Apparently it still went through. Weird, because I thought 4chan had a duplicate post detection and blocking feature.
Anyway, I deleted the duplicate.
>>
>>27159433
I haven't seen any of it either, which I why mot of my characterization of her is in my head. To me, one word to describe her would be homely. She would be the type of person that would enjoy spending time putting together the pretty art work of a puzzle box and daydream what it would be like the live there. Or spend a day in the park working on some stuff she got from the hobby store whenever it's a beautiful day outside, always trying to add a bit of (literal) magic to each of her creations. Or spending a day thinking about the benefits of having "Math Equation Soup" rather than alphabet soup and try to convince you to see things from her perspective as you both enjoy a bowl of alphabet soup under the new quilt she made.
>>
>>27159433
I imagine the great and powerful Twixie, without the arrogance. A performer by blood, she loves to entertain. Everything is a shiw for her; and making people astounded is how she knows she did well. Not obnoxious or show boaty; just fun. Think Zatanna from the Justice League.
>>
File: 76437.png (1006 KB, 1280x1536) Image search: [Google]
76437.png
1006 KB, 1280x1536
>>27159405
You as well.
Here, this is the only thing I have that may fit this subject. May you find as much as you can use.
>>
>>27159612

It's such a shame Rinka turned out to be such a shit unit. The fucking loli healer had higher strength growth than her
>>
>>27159612
I was the one who posted that, but thanks though, it's still as cute as ever
>>
A thank you to the guy who wrote that one-shot in the previous thread with Snapshot and Pogo. It was really good.
>>
>>27159928
>mfw I wrote two one shits
>One with snapshot
>One with pogo
>mfw I think this praise is for me
>mfw I realize there was another story with both characters
>mfw I now feel sadness
>>
>>27160068
Cheer up, anon.
>>
>>27160068
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pQsnee_pij4
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1220x852) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1220x852
>>27159053

Part of the problem I have with one of them is that I have to create an entire race from scratch I'm borrowing the Umbrum idea from the comics and making them an offshoot of Unicorns instead of spooky scary skeleton ghost ponies. And I have a few massive plot holes to fill in their origin story.

Though that doesn't stop me from writing about any of the others.
>>
File: Incest debate.png (39 KB, 624x760) Image search: [Google]
Incest debate.png
39 KB, 624x760
Ah, the incest debate still lives on.
Here's a snip from the very first satyr thread I took part in where some anons seemed to cheer the author on while others wanted "happier" content.

Now, some guys are bitchin' about how it reduces the character to an empty, fuckable shell, others are bitchin' because the stories seem like self-insert trash, others still are bitchin' to defend it...

Personally, I don't mind it, and lord knows I've drawn plenty of it. The way I see it is it's simply fantasy. I don't see it as anons wanting to molest children, devaluing the character, or anything negative really. I see it as a fantasy. Like how I love playing video games in which I murder people and have a goddamn blast doing it, yet I wouldn't ever dream of murdering someone in real life. Countless other anons and myself have stressed it several times before how there can be different iterations of the same satyr. I love reading stories and drawing pictures of a sweet, innocent Snapshot taking pictures or hugging a friend or sitting on a bench and reading, as much as I enjoy reading and drawing pictures of him being a sex crazed slut obsessed with finding new dicks to suck. Maybe I love the idea of a multiverse because of the constant blank canvases it offers.

All I'm saying is guys need to chill. Have a few drinks and relax.
>>
>>27160473
>Have a few drinks and relax
Do we have any stories of drunken, abusive anon?
>>
>>27160473
>I love reading stories and drawing pictures of a sweet, innocent Snapshot taking pictures or hugging a friend or sitting on a bench and reading
Have you actually drawn those things? Because then I must have missed it.
>Have a few drinks and relax
I wish I could, but I can't afford any drinks at the moment.
>>
>>27157459
If a regular Sphinx demands the correct answer to its riddles, does a Griffon-Sphinx demand tolls from anyone who wants to pass?
>>
Teenage Gumdrop and Hope go clubbing and get totally fucked up story Y/N/Maybe/Repeat the question?

I'm going to probably write it tomorrow anyway, I'm just not settled on the two satyrs it'll feature.
>>
>>27160578
Is Pogo more of an Ecstasy or Shrooms kinda guy?
>>
>>27160578
Yes.
>>
>>27160548
Yes, and they'll remind anybody who refuses to pay about the sixty billion innocent griffons that died in the unicorn concentration camps.
>>
>>27160578
As much as I love Hope and best electra, they've gotten a decent bit of love recently.
Maybe give someone else a chance.

Dee and Melody, maybe? They can be easily associated as best friends or siblings, and haven't gotten anything in quite a while.
>>
>>27160597
All I know is that Snapshot is a notorious opium fiend, that crystal pony satyr is a crackhead and Tonsils may or may not have a slight morphine habit that she can totally kick any time she wants.
>>
>>27160621
Wouldn't it be difficult for a blind girl to go clubbing? She'd accidentally bump into everyone there, and have absolutely no idea where anything is or where to go unless her friend remains by her side at all times to guide her.
All Melody would be able to do would be to sit or stand still and enjoy the music, and make sure that nobody is around her before she starts dancing so she doesn't crash into someone.
>>
>>27160688
Wait. My mistake. I was thinking of Treble.
>>
>>27160538
They were doodles that I never got around to finishing. One was actually a comic.

Once I finish watching this movie, I'll see if I can find them, but seeing as how I love westerns, expect at least one cowboy satyr pic.
>>
>>27160688
As long as you get her drunk a blind girl will dance just as well as anyone else.
>>
>>27160706
How about Clef and Treble?
Having been surrounded by classical music ever since they were born, Treble and Clef both decide to check out a local club to find out how different the music is there.
>>
>>27160738
She'll still dance better than pre-twilycorn Twilight.
>>
>>27160473
This.
>>
>>27160790
Only one way to prove that: A dance-off between drunk Melody and Twilight Sparkle.
>>
>>27161461
Sorry, as she is now Twilysue, her dancing will likewise be perfect and win all dance competitions and awards forever.
>>
Satyrs are cute
>>
File: Confirmed for Cute.png (2 KB, 334x68) Image search: [Google]
Confirmed for Cute.png
2 KB, 334x68
>>27161616
So are them sweet 16's.
>>
File: HNI_0004.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0004.png
1 MB, 1280x960
A sort of throw-back to an older design of Simmer with the newer look.
>>
>>27161503
Ah, but this is the satyr-verse, where even princess Twilight can still have flaws like being a shitty mother to Rory while blindly praising an increasingly unstable Glimmer who is destined to become the magical version of Tai Lung.
>>
File: 1401069795009.jpg (27 KB, 235x272) Image search: [Google]
1401069795009.jpg
27 KB, 235x272
>>27161770
>>27161616
>888888
>(8+8)(8+8)(8+8)
>161616

What is even happening.
>>
>>27161770
>>27161616
So, what did your favorite Satyrs do on their sixteenth birthday?

>Hope reunited with Alex, Gilda, Narya and her parents. Also got to drive a car for the first time, went shooting, and get drunk. Also, rocky road ice cream cake. It was an amazing day.

>Alex spent it similar to Hope's birthday except it wasn't her first time getting drunk, shooting, and driving. Also when she met Pogo. She totally thought he was an ugly, stupid dork and not at all attractive.

>Narya spent her birthday taking a break from her usual hard work routines to enjoy a book on martial arts philosophy.
(Yeah, no idea why, but I've been thinking of Narya as the calmer, more restrained of the Sphinx sisters. Kind of like Sten from DA:O)

>Utah got a new guitar, a kickass motorcycle, and cracked his first Cass that led to his lifelong career in law. (Also beginning his rivalry with a terrible unicorn sorcerer known as TexHex)

>Simmer spent his training, fighting monsters bean badass and hatin it- just kidding. He and Broil spent it at an amusement park with friends and family (except Muddle who got himself kicked out for being a prick) and surprising everyone, Broil was the one who tended to need an hour between rides and was prone to getting sick. (Not helped that she wolfed down loads of junk food between rides)

>Thistle spent her sixteenth birthday cuely but aggressively making out with Rory in the old CMC clubhouse.
>>
>>27162053
This is the thread of the bunny satyr empire. The cute is no more containable than the reproductive systems.
>>
>>27162108
>That Thistle.
U-unf. What do you think she got as her birthday presents? Also, can someone post that picture of Ash again, please?
>>
>>27162527
Here.

Also requesting an image of Ash showing off her tail stump.
>>
>>27162554
>Thinking dragons act like overgrown lizards and just regrow limbs
Heresy
>>
thinking about writing a low-key stoner/drinking fic with tonsils and green peace and fat vape pogo
any other satyrs would partake/join?
>>
>>27162691
Blare, I think. Maaaybe Tonbo?
>>
>>27162691
>>27162691
Would Pogo have someone like Alex or Mumble record him?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
>>
>>27161905
I was thinking more of Riddler if he also had magic with how prideful that version is described.
>>
>>27162554
I'd pay good money for a good colored pic of Ash...or a green or two...
>>
File: Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png (265 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png
265 KB, 640x480
>>27155579
What's timberwolf-tyr pussy like?
>>
>>27163292
Warm apple pie
>>
>>27162527
Twilight got Thitsle a hover scooter, Glimmer gave her a Not!Power Armor ("It's a universal environmental hazard suit."), Twilight's husband got her ONE of those cool laser reflection puzzle games and bought her a robot building simulator, Mrs. Spike gave her daughter the family jewels (which her great great great grandmother stole from the Romonovs), Rory gave her a some chewable tablets that change the properties of her breath attacks (ice, lightning, laser, acidic gas), and come in her favorite flavors, and Spike gave her a lecture about safe sex. and some of his old (and declassified) NotASpy gear.

Birthdays in the Sparkle house are kickass.
>>
>>27163292
Microwaved watermelon.
>>
OP pic is literally the only thing I have ever been aroused by on this site. I should probably kill myself.
>>
>>27163411
We're so proud
>>
>>27163331
Oh, and one more thing to add to this: "Auntie Ember and Cousin Ash" got Thistle a her own summer lair in dragon lands down by the beach. She also nearly gave Thistle her own Harem of verile dragon boys until Spike reminded her Thistle was in a relationship with Rory and only 16. (Ember didn't understand what the problem was until Twilight sat her down an explain monogamy and age of consent)

"Auntie" Ember is fucking good to her relatives on their birthdays.

>>27162108
some more sweet sixteens:

>Rory's sweet sixteen involved him realizing his specialty in magic (for this universe, basically abjuration and magical energy deconstruction) and went on a 'wizard duel' spree and ended up kicking the asses of everyone from his sister to Princess Celestia in fights of pure magic. Though he did technically lose to Celestia, Luna, Hope, Sirius, Dawn, and Asha because when he negated their magic, they just began brawling him which disqualified them per-Equestrian Magic Duel rules. (They wanted him to stay humble and Rory accepted it himself as legitimate wins even if his head was sore from Asha whapping him on the head)

>Yuzu's sweet sixteen was the ultimate teenage all-nighter party. Pretty much EVERYONE was there and the whole night was spent dancing to club music, awesome drinks and food, shows, the works. Yuzu woke up the next morning having somehow parked her new car in Celestia's bedroom (which, given the narrow doorway and windows and no damage to the walls, Celestia was impressed and has kept an eye on Yuzu for signs of tactical genius)

>Laika's sixteenth was spent getting her pilot's license, then celebrated with a meal at the airport diner and renting time on a high altitude private jet.
>>
>>27163411
Gold fucking star, son. Have the nude edit.
https://derpiboo.ru/1123851
>>
>>27163485
>"Say Mom?"
"Yeah Ash?"
>"Since Thistle isn't going to be using that summer lair anytime soon...c-can I have it?"
"Hahaa, oh, that's adora-absolutely not. You're my princess and you deserve only the best, not a group of horny, beefy dragons I found rubbing coconut oil on their scales like commoners."
>"Geez, Mom, your princess neeeeeds thiiiiis!"

Also the sweet sixteens are cute,
>>
>>27163502
Oh shit, I'm not ready for that. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what fetish I have.
>>
>>27163485
What about one for Blare?
>>
>>27163580
>not a group of horny, beefy dragons I found rubbing coconut oil on their scales like commoners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>"WHAT'S THIS? OUR MAGNIFICENT OVERLORD FINDS US INSUFFICIENT?"
>"OF COURSE WE WILL BE INSUFFICIENT FOR HER AND HER DAUGHTER, WE ARE BUT LOWLY CUSTODIANS"
>"BROTHERS! MY LOINCLOTH IS FEELING UNCOMFORTABLY NOT-SNUG I NEED... I NEED EROTIC OILING!"
>"DO NOT WORRY MY SMOOTH-SCALED BROTHER, WE SHALL TEND TO EACHOTHER UNTIL OUR OVERLORD FINDS NEED OF US, UNTIL THEN TO THE FLAMECANO POOLS!"
>You and your daughter watch all this in silence, their aroused snickering fading into the distance.
"To be honest, dear, I'm not even sure if those guys are real sometimes or just a drug induced hallucination."
>>
>>27163625
She lez's out with Salai and Blue Bonnet. After that day, she officially labels both of them as her bitches.
>>
>>27163650
Why are those three paired together again?
>>
>>27163684
Because of some good green that has now been lost to the archive and lives on in the few oldfags who actually read it... Oh, also lesbian threesomes are kinda hot, I guess.
>>
>>27163411
>>27163502
im proud of my self :o
>>
>>27163726
But...they don't match up, atleast in my mind.
>Salai is the eldest daughter of a former evil unicorn wizard and lives in the Crystal Kingdom. While her personality is pretty similar to Blare's, being a wild and rebellious teen that disrespects authority, she'd never have a reason to set foot in something as gaudy as a Emerald City rip-off
>Blue Bonnet is the daughter of Prince Blueblood and has a good heart. She probably wouldn't care for Salai at all if they had met, or maybe she takes a liking to her after she tries to turn her good or something. Blare, on the other hand, doesn't do royalty or hand-outs, since she's way too prideful for that and wouldn't catch up on news enough to know that some jerky prince had a pretty okay daughter all things considered.
>>
>>27163846

So who would Bonnet end up with?
>>
>>27163846
Stories. They happen. They make unlikely match ups and meetings. They honestly didn't make much sense to me either when they started; but, again, stories.
>>
>>27163878
Honestly? Maybe Cashmere or some other Canterlot pony satyr.
>>
>>27163846
Just let them have this Anon, ships dont have to make sense. And besides, if we continue questioning this it might be the next big trigger for the compla-nons to jump on and start sperging out over any mentions of them.
>>
File: 1438976626887.jpg (230 KB, 1200x998) Image search: [Google]
1438976626887.jpg
230 KB, 1200x998
>>27163971
>>27163726
And really: everything is going to probably seem crazy without knowledge of stories having backed these things.

The Satyr-verse is a flexible, nebulous thing, free to interpretation, and that's what makes it fun.
>>
>>27158803
God, those panties....
>>
>>27164004
>"Ya'll like mah panties, huh? Nice ain' they? some hoity toity genu-ine silk from aunt Rarity. Mah ma got 'em fer only five bits though. You don' like 'em? Ah don' like 'em either! GIT THA HELL OUTTA HERE! Ever seen a county satyr talk to 'er on panties 'for?"
>You didn't know how to respond
>But you had a feeling your family moving to Equestria was gonna be pretty great afterall.
>>
>>27164004
Panties, you say?
>>
>>27164030
That's a cute lil' bitch.
>>
>>27163637
Can dragons even do drugs?
>>
>>27164023
Very, very nice.
>>
>>27164242
Crackle looks like she's high all the time, so yeah.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.