[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am glad the heroics shifted to just Twilight and Spike VS the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: medium(18).png (163 KB, 612x600) Image search: [Google]
medium(18).png
163 KB, 612x600
I am glad the heroics shifted to just Twilight and Spike VS the entire mane6.
>>
>>27142404
Same here, they are a better duo.
>>
>>27142404
Characters like Rarity and Fluttershy aren't suited for adventure stories.
>>
>>27142404
More like Twilight, Spike and Starlight seem to be a focus in this season. Spike is about to get another 2 episodes and Glim Glam already was confirmed to appear in No Second Prances and the episode about Christmas story.

Mane5 are only appearing in some forgettable boring slice of life epsiodes. Even the finale will probbaly going to be stolen by Discord.
>>
>>27142599
I feel bad for Fluttershy who is probably only relevant because of her ties to discord.
>>
>>27142746
I have a feeling the episode with her brother is gonna be one of the best this season.
>>
>>27142775
That's kind of pushing away from the fact that she is not interesting.
>>
>>27142775
I hope her brother plays off of her well, the way Maud did with Pinkie.
>>
>>27142404
Me too, they are a great duo who actually do work rather than use Macguffins to save the day.
>>
>>27142775
He will be either as bland as Shining or completely steal the episode from her which will not really count as her good episode.
>>
>>27142941
He will probably steal the episode from her, but I really hope it is a younger brother this time.
>>
>>27142941
>Shining
>bland
>>
>>27142941
How do we know it will really be a Fluttershy episode after all? It could involve Discord in some way.
>>
>>27142404
I prefer this dynamic more.
>>
>>27143240
Me too.
>>
>>27143057
Discord suppose to have a two parter which leaves him only with a finale episode.
>>
>>27143376
We never have midseason 2-parters!
>>
I'd love to see an episode where:
- Spike's "loyal servitude" gets questioned
- Twilight being questioned, on the other hand, what EXACTLY is Spike to her

Of course, this would be just an excuse to explain how this duet had formed at the first place.

Just for reminder:
>>27113680
>>
>>27143480
There was a fic about that, a reporter interviews Spike after the games and brings up the question.
>>
>>27142599
I kinda don't mind this. Let Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Rarity stick with their slice of life mishaps. Leave the real action and adventure to those three, with maybe a little RD and AJ mixed in at times.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.