[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: beautiful pony.png (730 KB, 1951x1719) Image search: [Google]
beautiful pony.png
730 KB, 1951x1719
It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's gentle radiance.

As we know, Celestia is a mentor as well as a statesmare - but how do you think she balances her duties to her subjects, and to her students? Just what kind of teaching arrangements does she keep, anyway?

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/F2iArQf1
>>
File: MissSunshine.png (244 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
MissSunshine.png
244 KB, 700x700
>>27106335
SUN THREAD GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

PRAISE THE SUN
>>
\[T]/
>>
File: -celestia.jpg (200 KB, 561x1920) Image search: [Google]
-celestia.jpg
200 KB, 561x1920
>>27106335
Does Celestia prank her subjects? What do you think?
>>
>>27106579
yes
>>
File: 1460485589895.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1460485589895.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
I want to go swimming in a secluded cove with Celestia.
>>
Get off page 6 you silly horse.
>>
>>27106670
>Celestia takes a vacation
Episode idea?
>>
File: breaking-news.png (200 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
200 KB, 640x360
>>27106335
It's that time of the week ain't it?
Good.
Here's some content:
http://pastebin.com/juxfuj7P
Overprotective Celestia is worried that Anon, the only member of his species, might get hurt even by harmless things.
>>
>>27107545
That ending, though. Unf.
>>
>>27107592
>you will never make Celestia a hornsock for her birthday
>>
File: 1452950188572.png (144 KB, 872x1515) Image search: [Google]
1452950188572.png
144 KB, 872x1515
>Dear Princess Celestia,
>Things are well here.
>The sun shines, the birds sing in the trees,
>and I see you were right again;
>life is so much easier with friends.
>Snips and Snails have taken quite a liking to me.
>They sulk around, destroy things, intimidate the students,
>and most importantly of all,
>they recognize my greatness.
>They do so much for me I can just sit back and bask in the misery.
>See? I'm making progress!
>You may have refused to make me an alciorn but it doesn't matter.
>There's no magic here anyway, and I already rule without it.
>This whole area is "under my thumb."
>Don't they have the cutest expressions?
>But it's true:
>I rule.
>I rule a school, yes, but the wails of a child are no less real.
>Their anguish is felt just as keenly.
>Their tears are just as sweet.
>I rule a school, yes, but it's a school of flypaper, and they're the flies.
>They can't run without tearing off their own legs;
>their society, even their families turn on them if they try,
>hurting them in ways I never could.
>In fact, their entire futures are destroyed if they don't graduate,
>so they find no rest no matter where they go.
>>
File: 1455924590371.png (723 KB, 1280x647) Image search: [Google]
1455924590371.png
723 KB, 1280x647
>>27107827

>They're trapped with me.
>In a way adults never would be.
>And it's all thanks to you.
>Every time Snips and Snails steal for me,
>every time someone is late for class because they're too afraid to pass me in the hall,
>every time I lie to Flash, and he lashes out in my defense,
>every downcast eye, every fearful whimper, every tearful breakdown;
>they're all because of you.
>I want you to remember that.
>I may be on the other side of the mirror,
>but I am still me:
>indomitable, unstopable, me.
>And everyone here is mine.
>Remember that.
>You're the kind of pony who would care.
>They aren't your ponies, they aren't even ponies at all,
>but you care.
>Sleep well Princess.
>See my face when you close your eyes.
>Dream about what I've done, and so, what *you* have done through me.
>Dream too, about all the suffering still to come.
>The sweet, sweet suffering.
>I wonder how much longer it will be before I rack up a suicide?
>Wish me luck!
>Your faithful student,
>S

>I leave the book and walk slowly to my balcony
>Something's got to be done about Sunset.
>My poor little student, so very lost.
>Pegai flit between my towers.
>The faint sound of hooves on stone echo among my walls and gardens.
>Ponyville and Cloudsdale dot the horizon.
>All of Equestria spread out before me.
>But I don't see it.
>Instead, I see the past...
>>
>>
File: 1454533997236.jpg (103 KB, 536x600) Image search: [Google]
1454533997236.jpg
103 KB, 536x600
So how do you feel about princesses' cameo in the last episode? They had like 30 seconds of screentime, and were actually useful.
>>
File: 1460824357984.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460824357984.jpg
308 KB, 1920x1080
>>27108078
I liked it. It's always good to see them, even if for a few seconds. I loved the "princess slice of life" setting, it shows that they actually meet and spend time together even when there aren't friendship lessons or problems involved.
>>
File: 793084.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
793084.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
Celestia want's to visit earth to experience some of what you've told her about it. After finding a safe passage to do so she also devises a spell that will make her unnoticeable. As such she can move freely with no disguise yet raise alarm or cause panic.
Where would you take her?
>>
File: [princess intensifies].gif (205 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
[princess intensifies].gif
205 KB, 600x500
>>27108255
So she'll be invisible and it'll look like I'm talking to myself?
JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE!

I guess I'd take her the natural history museum in L.A. or JisneyLand. You gotta figure everything here on Earth would have a novelty value for her since she's never seen it.
>>
File: sunbeard.jpg (200 KB, 640x1024) Image search: [Google]
sunbeard.jpg
200 KB, 640x1024
>>
>>27108509
I worded it kind of oddly, I meant it as in people could speak to her but she wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary to them, people would simply comprehend her as something completely normal.
>>
>Page 8
NO! Bad Horse
>>
>>27106335
there is a storm outside tho
fucking storm fuck goddammit
>>
>>27108255
the nuclear museum
>>
File: 1459055003181.png (438 KB, 876x590) Image search: [Google]
1459055003181.png
438 KB, 876x590
Atleast she didn't fight snow this time.
>>
File: image.png (201 KB, 313x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 313x750
>>27106335

I'm tempted to write a Brolaire in Equestria.

DRAGON FITAN

BUG STOMPAN

SUN PRAISAN
>>
>>27110043
>I still haven't finshed DS3 yet
what am I, casual?
>>
File: working hard or hardly working.gif (371 KB, 410x310) Image search: [Google]
working hard or hardly working.gif
371 KB, 410x310
>"Smithers, who is that outgoing young Gallahad in sector 7?"
>>
File: 1455924138750.jpg (104 KB, 1024x785) Image search: [Google]
1455924138750.jpg
104 KB, 1024x785
>>27108255
Some place warm and quiet, with a beautiful landscape, from where she can admire the sunset without having to do anything, just enjoying the moment.
jeez, am I autistic
>>
File: sunbaked.png (360 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
sunbaked.png
360 KB, 720x720
>"Anonymous, you know that stuff t-that I asked-, I asked you what it was and you said it was oregano?"
>'Yeah.'
>"And then you remember when I asked what that other thing was and you said it was a vase?"
>'I do, yes.'
>"Those things are not what you said they are, are they?"
>'No.'
>>
>>27111016
Why are you using single quotation marks only for Anon?
>>
Previously: http://pastebin.com/NrgkEr4U

>Manehattan. A sprawling city of towering spires that outstretch their hands to grasp the heavens. Population: approximately 1.626 million. At night, the city becomes so bright that it appears to be day. A city divided along the lines of race, practice, and political stance, yet still uniform and functioning in symbiosis. One of the shining beacons of Equestria's free-world ideology.
>You sneeze, wiping your nose with a handkerchief. Princess Twilight is explaining to you the inner workings and complex way of life of ponies who live in this harbor town. Halfway through you fell asleep however, only rousing awake with that last sneeze.
>You look over to Twilight who yaps away next to you sitting by the window of the train.
>Look at her. She just talks and talks. What the hell is she even saying? Something about a gift from Prance..? The hell's a Prance? Her eyes are weird. They tend to stay hidden under her bangs, only revealing themselves in brief opportune moments. In the times you did see them, you were a bit unnerved. They don't seem to absorb light, rather they reflect it like two oculine mirrors. You shiver.
>She's still talking, amazing. How does Celestia tolerate this constant stream of prattle? She must be able to tune her out, you wouldn't be surprised.
>You tense a little at the thought of the princess. Your "master".
>That damned psychotic mare! Packing you off with this girl as if you were merely some sort of weapon to be deployed at will.
>.....
>Oh that's right. You -are- only just a weapon. A tool. An instrument for her to weed out her political enemies. You feel your heart sink to the bottom of your chest, to your surprise. Is that really all you are to her? A puppet?
>Why does this make you sad? After all, you knew this from the start ever since you met her. Celestia is a monster. She's not capable of any interpersonal relations outside of simply pulling strings and making others dance for her.
>>
>>27111314
>You click your teeth and kick out your feet, throwing a minor temper tantrum. This gains the violet mare's attention.
>"Anonymous, are you alright?"
"Piss off you country hedge-creeper! I will have it so you only speak to me in regards to the job. We aren't friends Ms. Sparkle. Simply partners."
>You emphasize the Ms. You refuse to acknowledge her as a princess, there's just no way she can be Celestia's "equal".
>Twilight gasps, her flat horse teeth revealing themselves as her jaw hangs open.
>"How dare you! If we're going to work together I'm going to need you to be more cooperative. Being an anti-social psychotic murderous monster would be detrimental to this assignment. I suggest you wisen up before stepping off this train. When we reach Manehattan, the mission will start and we'll have to work together. Get used to it."
>You grumble, slouching in your seat and sinking your hands into the pockets of your nice slacks.
>Twilight then leans in, her mirror-like eyes reflecting your frowning face.
>"Besides. I can always tell the princess you're being problematic. If you become too difficult to handle, she can end you on the spot. We can always find some other monster to carry out her will."
>Twilight backs away content with herself. She's silent as she stares out into the countryside through the window.
>During the reprieve from her lecture, you begin to dwell on what all was said. The idea that Celestia would just so casually brush you aside is somewhat of a heartbreak. A sobering realization that scares you. Of course you don't want to blindly bow down to some mad self-absorbed ruler fitting of a fictitious antagonist. If anything there was only room for one legendary evil, and that is you.
>Celestia may be a demon, but ultimately you are the proprietar of all your kin. In the end, all monsters and demons will fall under your umbrella. Even if this ambition springs you into conflict with Celestia, it will be a battle worth savoring.
>>
>>27111314
OHHHH, YESSS
>>
>>27111324
>Though you're already somewhat adamant about your resolve, you aren't completely at ease with the idea of one day opposing her.
>You hate her for sure, at least you like to think so. But there's something about her that moves you so. You know it's nothing superficial like her beauty or blind loyalty. It's something much much more. She's the first being to ever have bested you. To hold such an immense power over your life. The idea that she could cut your thread of fate so easily (if it pleased her) excited you. It's like your waltzing with death. Testing an unstoppable omniscient god everyday to see if that was when you'd finally see them snap.
>As you contemplate, the brand on your chest begins to glow faintly and become warm. It sends your old twisted heart into a flurry. Twilight says that Celestia is aware of every move you make. Is she aware of your thoughts of her and sending you a sign? Whatever causes this, you don't fight it. You simply recline and let the warmth overtake you.
>You relax, shifting your gaze to Twilight who still stares out the window. It may be the sudden pleasantness overtaking you, but maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be a little nicer to the dwarfed princess. You can stand that much at least.
>You also become slightly curious as to who exactly Twilight is. You know she is the 'Princess of Friendship' or whatever. But what does that mean to you? What does that mean to Equestria? And what does that mean to Celestia?
"Twilight."
>"Yes?" she says, gazing at you out of the corner of her eyes.
"What is your relation to Celestia? How did you even come to be on this little project of hers?"
>You shift in your seat so that you can face her. You can see her face scrunch up in thought as she tries to form her ideas into one neatly organized presentation.
>"Well, I'm her former student. For a long time Princess Celestia has been somepony of great importance to me. A pillar of morality. Reason and logic. An infinite well of knowledge."
>>
>>27111338
>You can see Twilight become somewhat embarrassed. Blood is already rushing to her cheeks, making them a soft pink. She continues, not making eye contact. Instead she keeps her eyes focused on the country that goes rushing by.
>"She's like a second mother to me. She insists that she and I are now on the same playing field, but it never feels that way. She always seems leagues ahead of me, lightyears ahead and sometimes I feel like I'll never be able to catch up. Not in a thousand years, not in a million."
>Twilight's voice becomes hushed, much more soft and gentle. She smiles, looking out towards Canterlot mountain which fades in the distance with every passing moment.
>"Despite all that. Even though I may never actually see myself equal to her, I can always hope and persevere. I can always strive to be more like her. To be someone worthy of standing by her side, even if by that time Equestria has long since faded into obscurity. I want to be of use to her and give my all for what she believes in."
>You listen intently, soaking up her words like a thirsty plant. Her reasoning makes sense to you, but also makes you question her. Is she acting out of loyalty or reverence for the princess? Simply because the job was asked of her, or because she feels it's her duty?
"Do you agree with what she is trying to do? Issuing the deaths of your fellow countrymen. Keeping the fate of Equestria out of the hands of its citizens?"
>You prod her, wanting a deep and honest answer. Twilight doesn't answer at first, but soon enough she turns to you. Her bangs lifted and eyes reflecting your own.
>"It doesn't matter what I believe Anonymous. What matters is that we get the job done. For her. When you come under service to someone such as her, morality becomes a gray area that contorts and shifts in the mist. You stop seeing good and bad, right and wrong, benevolence and malevolence. There is only her ambition."
>>
>>27111314
whoa, it's Djinn time
>>
>>27111352
"And what she's having you do doesn't bother you in the slightest? You're completely content with snuffing other pony's lives for the sole purpose of pleasing that mare?"
>You sink down further in your seat, struggling to wrap your head around the concept.
"Strange. You're willing to throw away the morals you value just because she asked you to. Typically, individuals such as you would see it as wrong. Most would classify beings such as the princess and myself as pure evil."
>Twilight's ears lay flat against her head and she breaks eye contact. It isn't until now that you see her eyes have been glowing, a warm golden light. Celestia's golden light.
>"I don't know if she's evil. You could argue that those who do terrible things with the best intentions aren't nefarious themselves, but a product of their own bloated compassion for others. In this world, it's easy to determine what's right and wrong, as if the contrast is an objective law of nature. But when it comes to Princess Celestia, you suddenly feel like you can bypass that instinct. See past the darkness and see the light. Even if that light is at the end of a tunnel filled with the blackest black. Good and evil become subjective. Ideologies and principles become simple matters of opinions and schools of thought."
>Twilight sighs, a shiver running up her spine and causing her to shake like a cat. Her eye's find your's again and you're able to see the two swirling stars in her irises.
>It was then you realized. Though Twilight Sparkle hopes to someday stand side-by-side with Celestia, that day will never come. Instead she will stand below her. As an object, just like you and anyone else she plans to use.
>An edit to the observation from the other day: there are actually three kinds of monsters.
>>
File: ayahuasca sunbutt.jpg (13 KB, 553x553) Image search: [Google]
ayahuasca sunbutt.jpg
13 KB, 553x553
All this green
>>
>>27111368
>The first being those who do terrible things out of self-satisfaction and pure indulgence.
>The second being those who believe they are working towards the greater good, roping in lesser beings to messy their hands for them.
>And lastly, those who want so badly to be along side the second monster. So they cast away all they are and give themselves to that monster. They fall subject to the second monster's will, becoming a demon so that they may have a sliver of a chance to stand by their side. But they'll never get it. For the second monster is the worst kind. They have no attachments. No obligations to their fellow monstrosities. There is only their will, their own selfish ambition.
>It is true that the second monster may be the most tragic of all. Believing that they truly are working towards a better future and the good of all. Even if they fall victim to their own aspirations, that pain is nothing comparable to the anguish of the third monster. For no matter how hard that monster tries, they will never get what they want. They are pitted against a force that is coded into their very being. They are simply meant to serve the second monster. And that is all their relationship will ever be.
>You find yourself pitying Twilight; she doesn't know how hopeless her quest is. You've always despised her kind; they have no will of their own. They seek only to please others, to make it so they may be of service to their 'friends' and never once seeking what they personally desire. Too selfless for their own good, destructive to their own being! In the end, she is no better than Celestia. They are both terrible monsters that should be beneath you.
>For you are the only sane one. You're the only one with who doesn't require the aid or approval of others. What you do, you do for yourself.
>>
>>27111385
>In the end, you don't kill for Celestia. You kill because it pleases you. Because it is something you simply enjoy doing. It just so happens that you're managing to stay alive so long as you murder certain people. It isn't your reasoning that rests within Celestia's hooves, but your life. That is what sets you apart from her and Twilight.
>But what is Twilight's reason? What is the cause of her devotion? She claims that she simply admires her former teacher, that she only wants to see Celestia's will be done. But that alone shouldn't be enough to drive someone to throw away what they personally value. There has to be something else. Whether it be mutual understanding, blackmail, some sort of deal, or love.
>You pause your thoughts, wondering if you've come to a conclusion.
"Now if I didn't know better Ms. Sparkle, I'd say you were in love with her majesty. How 'bout it then? Carrying some burning passion for our princess?"
>You learn in a bit closer. She turns away, her bright eyes no longer burning holes into you.
>"It isn't anything like that. What I feel for her goes beyond something as trivial as love. I imagine it's what all ponies feel for her."
"Complete and utter devotion?"
>Twilight nods. But you're not content with that answer. It tells you nothing, it doesn't tell you why. Why she is able to inspire such an emotion within these sorts of people? Unless, that's just it. It is simply a characteristic of one such as her.
>You've felt it before. When you first met in lower Canterlot. That overpowering will of hers. Celestia radiates an air of invincibility, an atmosphere of total and complete domination of everyone and everything. As if it has been her right since birth. Like she inherited it from some old eldritch god who's gift to her was the very universe.
>A cold bead of sweat runs down your cheek and your eyes are wide with realization. You begin to wonder if you'll soon succumb to the same spell that has enthralled Twilight Sparkle.
>>
>>27111408
>Then you will become the same monstrosity as her.
>An edit to the list of fears belonging to Anon the Ripper:
>Stingrays, for their affinity with great Satan.
>The dog in Mr. Pantywaist's yard.
>Most Amphibians.
>Commitment.
>Princess Celestia.
>And the idea that your sense of self could be robbed of you and replaced with one that is artificial and crafted by someone else.
"Eight and nine, garlic and thyme.."
>Twilight shoots you a glance out of the corner of eye but says nothing. No doubt she thinks you're not only a monster, but a lunatic. But that was fine. You've long since considered the possibility that you're crazy and at this point, it might even be true.
>An hour passes before you come within sight of Manehattan. You've been all over Equestria, from small towns, hamlets, and villas, to large sprawling cities. But you've never been here.
>A population density much larger than Canterlot. Which means when someone turns up missing, no one bats an eye. A perfect environment for you to perform. You wonder why you never set up shop here in the first place. Maybe Celestia wouldn't have found you so easily if you were holed up in the big city.
>But wait. Won't the constant flow of pedestrian traffic hinder your movements? You're the only human in Equestria after all. Not to mention Ms. Sparkle was a 'princess'. So what the hell are you suppose to do?
"Twilight. How exactly are we supposed to move about the city? The streets are fairly crowded, even at night yes?"
>Twilight perks up, excited that you finally get to put plans in motion.
>"I'm glad you asked!" she says beaming.
>For a moment you regret ever asking.
>"This train isn't like most. While we -are- bound for Manehattan, we won't be stepping off at the usual station."
"Then where? Don't tell me we're taking some secret entrance into the city."
>"That's exactly what we're doing!"
"What?"
>>
>>27111416
>"Under Manehattan is a labyrinth of old subway tunnels and abandoned sewer ways. We're headed for an old transit platform that hasn't been used for fifty years. That'll be our base of operations."
"And we're to use these underground networks as a means to navigate the city without being seen?"
>"That's correct."
"Huh.... I wasn't aware this job would need something so.... Covert."
"Well based on how you did the first time, Celestia thought it best to take precautions so that we limit your time in the open as much as possible. You'll move below ground in pursuit of the target, staying out of sight of innocent bystanders. So that we can avoid an incident like Lady Penelope's son."
>You huff and fold your arms. You're probably not going to live that mistake down.
"And what will you be doing? You're not coming with me, are you?"
>Twilight shakes her head, her mane swaying left to right.
>"We aren't the only one's on this job. There are others waiting for us at the transit platform. Several ponies who specialize in information gathering and intelligence. I'll be working with them and help get you to where you need to go. That way we'll be able to place you in the right place at the right time."
"Can't you just, cast some sort of invisibility spell? I dislike the idea of footing around sewers and unstable tunnels."
>Twilight rolls her eyes, something that seemed extremely natural for her. It manages to piss you off a slight bit.
>"You think I just have that sort of thing on hoof? Things like that take time to prepare, hours of study."
"Then why didn't you do your homework before the job?" you throw her a sideways glance in which she tries to avoid.
>"Well I...." she trails off and sounds unsure of herself. "That doesn't matter. What matters is how we apply the resources available to us."
"Aren't you the supposed Element of Magic or other? That implies you're pretty handy with that wand of yours, yeah?"
>You give Twilight's horn a pluck and she recoils.
>>
>>27111426
>"In any case, you should be able to move about the city with ease like I said." Twilight reiterates, rubbing the length of her horn.
"Right then. Then I'll leave everything to you, so long as you stay out of my way when the time comes."
>"Easy there. Don't get too full of yourself. There's still a chance for error, no matter how carefully you plan."
"Mm, I'll keep that in mind."
>The train trembles as it shifts rails, deviating from the normal railway and heading for a tunnel. Manehattan quickly disappears as your train begins to burrow deep into the ground. Lights flicker by, illuminating your face in intervals of three seconds.
>You find yourself wondering who your target is this time. You start to think about who they might be as a person. What they do for a living, what kind of clothes they wear, how they style their mane. It's always the trivial things that tie your mind down when it comes to victims. You spend the rest of your time thinking about all this.
>Below your feet you can feel the train begin to come to a stop so you stand, grabbing one of the ceiling rails. Your body rocks back and forth in the train as it glides over the rails, slowly halting.
>"Oh and one more thing. Princess Celestia has asked you to be on your best behavior so be nice." Twilight says.
>You scoff. You're not some child, you know perfectly well how to mind your manners. You don't need a reminder.
>Twilight stands and moves past you so that she may access the doors. You join her, waiting for the series of small lights to end and reveal the brightly lit train platform. Before long you arrive at your destination. Outside the train are a few stallions and mares who talk amongst themselves. The platform is almost barren, save for a few nondescript devices and boards.
>The train stops completely and Twilight inhales deeply, her ears still folded down.
"Nervous?" you ask.
>Twilight only holds her head high in response.
>"Of course not."
>The train doors open and you step down
>>
>>27111435
>Looking around, the underground platform looks no different from any other train station. Save for the rocky roof over your head. A team of six comes to meet you. Four mares and two stallions, all of varying colors and body shape. One of the mares is rather cute, a short powder blue mare with glasses. She eyes you from behind her glasses and when you stare back she looks away.
>Each pony takes their turn greeting Twilight and, for obvious reasons, only nodding in your direction. For the first time in a long while you find yourself curious as to what you might look like to them.
>A tall menacing creature with wide maddened eyes, long appendages and almost permanent scowl. As well as an incredible fashion sense.
>Twilight wastes no time getting down to business. Which is rather nice, you didn't enjoy waiting around when there's work to be done. There is a table near the center of the platform, surrounding that table are numerous boards with various maps pasted on them. Highlighted streets and railroads. Some with tacks pressed into them to mark various locations.
>You all take your seats, which are really just pillows. You rest your elbows on your knees as you begin to memorize each of their faces, taking up ever detail you can.
>It is then that Twilight clears her throat and begins to finally deliver the briefing she has withheld from you all this time.
>"We'll be skipping the introductions. The princess doesn't want any of your names on what we're about to do. Keep your identity to yourselves and you may be able to walk away from this cleanly in the event we are found out. And if we are discovered, all responsibility will fall on me. I will shield you as much as I can."
>You look at each pony's face. They all seem glad to hear that; this must be their first shady operation. Twilight continues.
>"Our target is Mr. Peon Hayseed, who is playing as host to a rally in downtown Manehattan."
>>
>>27111448
>Twilight reaches for a bag she brought with her, one that you hadn't even noticed. From the small leather bag she produces a photograph of an aging gray-maned stallion. Heavy bags under his eyes and beard of match striker. A member of the working class through and through.
"As you all know, Anonymous will be our err... hitman. We are to assist him in any way we can. This includes mapping, time coordination, and general information of the area of operation. We'll be assigned codenames, each of you will-"
"Codenames? How are we even going to communicate if I'm above ground and you lot remain here?"
>Your sudden interjection causes the other ponies to jump slightly in their seats. Twilight huffs and shoots you a sideways glance through her mirror-like eyeballs.
>"The codenames are something I added to make this more fun. I'll even let you pick yours, Anonymous. As for communication, we will be using whisperweed. Enchanted blades of grass that let's you communicate verbally over long distances. Isn't that neat?"
>You shrug your elbows, not really impressed. Twilight continues despite your unenthused rebuttal.
>"Sorry, I digressed a bit. Anyway, Peon's rally will be held in an abandoned warehouse down by the docs. Supposedly warehouse C through G. The plan is to do him in as subtly as possible, but knowing our man of the hour, that may not be possible. Regardless, there will be many ideal opportunities to 'whack' him."
>Twilight then points across the table to the mare with glasses.
>"Ms..... Glossary,"
>The mare in question frowns and adjusts her glasses.
>"Uhm, Princess Twilight.. could you maybe change my codename. Glossary doesn't really suit my fancy."
>Twilight stares blankly for a few moments before finally blinking, and then furrowing a brow.
>"What's wrong with Glossary?" she asks.
>"Nothing. Just, I would rather something different. Like Limerick or Pastoral, if we're to keep up the theme of literature."
>>
>>27111461
"Are the naming conventions really following literary themes? That's dumb."
>You fold your arms and throw Twilight an uninterested stare.
>"It's not 'dumb'! You're dumb." Twilight lashes out at you instantly, her cheeks puffing up like a chipmunk.
"What's you're codename then?" you ask.
>Twilight smolders in quiet anger as she reveals the codename she spent so long creating.
>"Biblio..." she mutters meekly.
"You see? That's incredibly dull. If you want the codenames to be fun, you have to allow us to go all out with it. Something like Eagle 1 or Naked Snake."
>You nod to yourself, realizing how right you are.
>Twilight only looks at you flatly.
>"Many would argue that those names are dumb. Now hush." Twilight once again turns her attention to the mare with glasses. "Alright, you'll be Ms. Pastoral. The rest of you will go by Torn Paperback, Light Novelette, Angel's Thesis, HB 1, Sci, and Fi."
>Twilight holds her head high as if she has just made a great accomplishment. Everyone grumbles and shoots each other a look of displeasure, but none of them request to change their name. But you sure as hell aren't going to let her give you any poppycock codename that doesn't even fit you. No, your name has to depict you, represent you in a most appropriate manner.
>Before Twilight can suggest the name "Bible" you pinch her muzzle closed.
"My codename should obviously be something that rightfully describes me. Something that really captures the infinite mystery that is myself."
>Twilight's deadpan stare does little to phase you. You're more concerned with thinking of codenames.
"Something fitting of a monster."
>"In that case I would suggest Lapdog, my monster."
>The air becomes insanely heavy, so much so that you find yourself buckling in on yourself. Hard echoed hoofsteps fly through the air and each pony bows out of reflex, including Twilight.
>>
>>27111471
>It's hot, too hot for what it was a few seconds ago. And if that wasn't enough a hot flash moves across your back, instantly drawing sweat from you.
>She's there, right behind you. You can feel her standing over you and you can almost hear that damned smile plastered across her face.
>"Hello my little ponies." she says aloud. Then you hear her in your ear, her sweet voice flowing into you in a whisper. "Hello, my monster."
>Twilight's the first to rise, putting on her biggest smile and widening her eyes to the size of saucers.
>"Princess Celestia! I thought you weren't supposed to be in Manehattan until tomorrow."
>Now that Twilight has risen, the rest return to their hooves and give a collective exhale. You however are motionless.
>Twilight rushes past you to recieve hug from Celestia.
>"True that my being here is a bit unexpected. But I figured that if I was coming anyway, I may as well stop by a bit earlier to pay you all a visit. I hope the human is on his best behavior?"
>You snap out of your trance and whirl around to look at the tall white mare. Her wings are spread wide to make herself appear bigger and it's definitely working. She seems to tower over you just like she always does.
"I'm not a child. And I won't be referred to as "the human". I have a name and I expect you to use it."
>You begin to stand but find yourself halt. Something in your legs is resisting you, hindering you from standing. Instead of bringing you to your feet, they instead bring you to your knees. Without your input your body bows to the princess even though you try your hardest to fight it.
>"Show your respect and bow before your sovereign." her voice is a bit more stern. More authoritative than usual.
"I would have bowed! Most likely."
>Celestia ignores you. She takes her time looking over the team of ponies gathered.
>"I trust you all will aid my two friends to the best of your abilities?"
>Each pony nods, adopting proud smiles. Eager to please, eager to not disappoint.
>>
>>27111482
>"That pleases me. You're all providing a great service for the nation. Each of you prove to be true patriots and will always be remembered as such."
>Celestia offers a smile to each of them, a smile that warms each of the hearths of their hearts.
>"You are all working towards a greater good that will secure your future, as well as your children's, and the many generations to come. It all starts here. With ponies like you, willing to throw yourselves into the line of service to your princess. There aren't many who I owe a debt to, but now I shall add you to the list."
>You spy Twilight shiver next to her former teacher. A twisted wicked smile curls the corners of her mouth and her eyes seemed to glaze over. She's beaming with absolute adoration for Celestia. You can somewhat sympathize with that.
>Celestia's gaze then trains on you again. Her eyes are hungry, starving even as they plat burrow into you.
>"Enjoy yourself tonight. Have fun in what you do. And if it pleases me, you will be rewarded."
>The marking on your chest begins to glow faintly and you do your best to conceal it.
>Celestia's massive wing brushes over your cheek, her feathers tickling your face as they gentle glide along the surface.
>"All of you do me proud. You know what waits for you should you fail."
>It's then that you notice everyone cast their eyes to the floor, avoid Celestia. The hell does that mean?
>You move to ask but you're interrupted by her horn shinning incredibly bright. Her form seemed to fade from the world around you, making her appear translucent.
>"Oh and I almost forgot. Peon Hayseed is not your only target. I have decided that it would be best if you eliminated any and all participants of his rallies. Find some way to get rid of them all at once. This is most preferred."
>With that last bit Celestia is gone within an instant, leaving you all standing around glad you can finally breath again.
>It's a long silence before Twilight speaks up.
>"Let's go over the plan."
>>
File: valhallens mighty lel.gif (647 KB, 380x398) Image search: [Google]
valhallens mighty lel.gif
647 KB, 380x398
>>27111471
>Something like Eagle 1 or Naked Snake
>>
>>27111500
That's it for today, gonna close out with these sick dubs. Hope you guys liked it.
>>
>>27111508
end of this part?
>>
>>27111751
yeah
>>
>>27106335
Currently taking a shot at that R63 Celestia denial that was being discussed last week.
>>
File: garbage day!.jpg (46 KB, 1259x680) Image search: [Google]
garbage day!.jpg
46 KB, 1259x680
>>27112003
>>
File: nope.png (16 KB, 544x602) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
16 KB, 544x602
>>27112003
>R63 Celestia
>>
It's been too long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt51rITH3EA
>>
File: pc1a.gif (810 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
pc1a.gif
810 KB, 1280x853
>>
>>27108182
Is Tia missing wings?
>>
File: patrick bateman.gif (862 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
patrick bateman.gif
862 KB, 500x211
>>27113333
Yup.
That's a smoothback princess.
>>
>>27111508
Great update. Anon's theory about different kinds of monsters always gains my interest. I can see you put an effort into describing the characters' psychology, and you do it well. The parts with Celestia usually give me boners, and this one was no exception.
Needless to say, keep going.
>>
>>27107185
>She leaves Twilight in charge
>You think it's going to be a "Twilight sucks at thing and shouldn't change stuff" episode moral
>Twilight actually approaches the problems with a new perspective and very efficiently cuts through a lot of bureaucracy.
>Celestia returns and the kingdom is running so damned smoothly she gets a little annoyed.
>Twilight and Celestia actually get into an argument about how to do things, both Celestia raising her voice and Twilight actually standing up to her once mentor.

It'll never happen.
>>
File: celly shrug.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
celly shrug.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>>27107185
>Only tells Luna
>casts a spell to make her look like regular poni
>looking forward to 'mingling with her subjects'
>???????????
>conflict/????????
>Ends with "Dear Princess Me,..."
>>
>>27113333
Apparently so, but I didn't notice until now. I blame lazy animators. She appears so rarely they even forgot how to draw her.
>>
>>27113491
Be happy it wasn't Luna and a talking table.
>>
>>27113533
How long until Hasjew decides they don't even want to use stock art of her anymore and just puts her face in the sun.
>>
>>27113561
Not even gonna challenge you on that because I 100% believe what you said is going to come true.
>animating is too expensive lol, gotta cut corners where you can
>>
File: princess kanga & anon roo.jpg (189 KB, 1280x833) Image search: [Google]
princess kanga & anon roo.jpg
189 KB, 1280x833
>>
File: Ohoho.png (448 KB, 1515x1418) Image search: [Google]
Ohoho.png
448 KB, 1515x1418
>>27114332
I remember the origins of that. Are you by any chance frequenting C4 now? I haven't really followed anything past the original thread
>>
File: [navy seal copypasta].png (339 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[navy seal copypasta].png
339 KB, 1280x720
>>27114472
The fuck? No.
I would ask what that is but I don't care.
>>
File: 1455969370998.jpg (364 KB, 924x846) Image search: [Google]
1455969370998.jpg
364 KB, 924x846
>>27114472
Not him, but I am. Actually I was the OP of two of those threads. But we're pretty dead now.
Here's the other pic.
>>
>>27107830
bretty good
>>
File: mmmmm drank.gif (491 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm drank.gif
491 KB, 300x252
>>
File: 1456849553287.jpg (1 MB, 2897x1500) Image search: [Google]
1456849553287.jpg
1 MB, 2897x1500
>>27114687
Thanks

>>27107830

>Nowhere
>Aeons ago

>I'm alone.
>I've always been alone.
>That's how it feels.
>Emptiness stretches out around me,
>cold, silent blackness above and below.
>Time passes.
>There's no way to know how much.
>I don't want to be alone anymore.
>I summon my power and a star springs into being.
>More magic
>I create a planet, beautiful and blue.
>Sunlight glimmers off the water and high cloud-tops.
>Eventually I descend, and call land from the waves.
>It makes me happy, but I can do better!
>Mountains, and praries, islands and rivers!
>Sometimes I form them myself,
>but most of the time, I let the processes I set in motion do the shaping.
>Eventually, I am satisfied.
>I take pieces of my world and shape them further.
>Some please me, and some don't.
>Eventually, I create a kind I like more than all the others:
>4 legs, hooves, a tail and mane.
>It's pleasing. So much so that I adopt it myself,
>twisting and molding my own shape to mimic it.
>Larger, of course, to suit my majesty.
>I give life to my creations and scatter them across my new world.
>Now it's time to wait.
>Eventually, some will be born with the potential to ascend.
>I'll find them, and guide them, and when they are ready,
>I will help them through apotheosis.
>Then, I won't be alone anymore.
>>
File: 1445757134363.png (135 KB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
1445757134363.png
135 KB, 827x1169
>>27115955

>Canterlot
>Present Day

>Sunset was right, I hadn't made her an alicorn,
>but I hadn't made Twilight one either.
>I'd merely given them the seed of divinity, as I had a few others,
>and tried to guide them in a way it would sprout true.
>Sunset had so much potential, but she'd never had patience.
>She'd left before I could make her understand,
>and still carried the seed within her.
>That made her dangerous.
>Very, very dangerous.
>If it grew while she still harbored so much darkness the results would be terrifying.
>Even in that banal world she now inhabited, her powers would be immense.
>Made even more formidible by being the only magic there.
>It would be much the same as if Nightmare Moon had usurped my throne.
>I can not let that happen!
>But what to do?
>She won't come back, and even if she did, she would still be the same corrupted unicorn.
>How can I save her?
>I look down on the ponies preparing for the upcoming Princess Summit.
>They'd soon be on their way to the Crystal Empire, and I'd follow at my leisure.
>An idea forms.
>Sunset didn't know the origin of my "sister" Luna,
>or how close Starswirl had come to ascending himself.
>But Sunset does know about Cadance, and what she used to be.
>She doesn't know about Twilight, or Twilight's ascension, or her crown.
>But what if she did?
>I return to the book and levitate my quill.
>I close my eyes and summon all my knowledge of both ponies.
>I'll only have one chance to get this right.
>I compose the letter in my mind again and again.
>Eventually, my eyes open, and I begin to write.
>>
File: 331051.png (266 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
331051.png
266 KB, 1280x720
>Celestia's face when TMM updated after a 2 year hiatus
>>
File: do it for her 3.png (539 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
do it for her 3.png
539 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1422267186791.png (294 KB, 1068x1600) Image search: [Google]
1422267186791.png
294 KB, 1068x1600
NANI?!!
>>
File: primal whinny.jpg (259 KB, 512x1024) Image search: [Google]
primal whinny.jpg
259 KB, 512x1024
>>
File: PRINCESS BUTCH DEADLIFT.png (100 KB, 720x463) Image search: [Google]
PRINCESS BUTCH DEADLIFT.png
100 KB, 720x463
Nigga, fuck you, page 8
>>
Make sure we don't fuckin die overnight.
>>
>>27117758
11am here. We won't.
>>
File: relaxedhorse.png (59 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
relaxedhorse.png
59 KB, 800x800
>>27117758
>>27118285

No worries, thread still lives at 5 AM
>>
File: praise the sun celestia solaire.jpg (159 KB, 1500x738) Image search: [Google]
praise the sun celestia solaire.jpg
159 KB, 1500x738
>>27117758
We made it through the night. Vigilant anons had it in hand, as they always do.
>>
So lifeless.
>>
>>27118918
Just have to wait for the coffee to start hitting, anon
>>
>>27118867
Silly Anon, it's always day somewhere.

Speaking of which, have you considered moving to the north pole?
>>
>>27119020
No fucking thanks, anon. It would be great to spend a summer day or winter night up there, but stay for longer than a week? Nah familia, that ain't my thing
>>
File: antarctica.jpg (38 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
antarctica.jpg
38 KB, 485x364
>>27119020
>>27119479
>"Oh Anonymous, i-it's not so bad here if you just ignore the -60 below temperatures. Atleast it's sunny!"
>"And you even have aurora borealis!"
>'Actually that's what a hole in the o-zone layer looks like.'
>>
Couple of one-post greens here: >>27119556
>>
>>27116965
>The green attached to that picture on DB
My fucking heart. It's adorable.
>>
File: twelve tiny ponies.png (452 KB, 1088x1273) Image search: [Google]
twelve tiny ponies.png
452 KB, 1088x1273
>>27119703
Considering I suffer in anything above 15 degrees, I'd take the -60.

At least in our winter, 6 months of darkness is kinda scary even for a moonfag
>>
File: 1445317144259.png (325 KB, 550x342) Image search: [Google]
1445317144259.png
325 KB, 550x342
>"Anonymous, I fucking SWEAR, if you throw that ball you WILL know the meaning of sufferi-"
>'Fine, gosh, no need to bite my head off over someth-GOGETIT!'
>>
>>27120123
that comic arc had a huge potential, possibly more than a lot of episodes. It could have been soooo much better.
>>
>>27120159
The whole 'alternate universe where everything is backwards' gimmick isn't a good starting place. Where things are different? Still not my thing, but I can run with that. Playing everything as the literal opposite, however, shockingly limits your options for character development: Now you're forced to cleave to very specific character interpretations, without any material supporting them.
>>
File: image.png (721 KB, 1280x911) Image search: [Google]
image.png
721 KB, 1280x911
Going to be a hot one in Commiefornia today.
>>
>>27120315
Steamy one in Joisey today too. Well, not that hot in absolute terms, but hot for the end of April.
>>
>>27120287
>The whole 'alternate universe where everything is backwards' gimmick isn't a good starting place
That was actually one of the flaws. It could have been a good starting point only if the writers were really good. Alternate universes can be a really interesting setting, but they easily become predictable if they're not thought out well, and in this case it was probably just out of the writers' reach to do such thing.
The potential I was referring to was about the occasion to have some character development for her, even in comparison to her evil counterpart, as well as finally getting to see Starswirl and a bit of olden Equestria history.
>>
>>27120482
Ah, okay. I won't deny that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q1Z7u6c0mQ
>>
File: mlady.png (265 KB, 1076x896) Image search: [Google]
mlady.png
265 KB, 1076x896
Do you agree with this?
>>
File: 1397235257099.png (155 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1397235257099.png
155 KB, 700x700
>>27121196
Acceptable.
>>
File: 1461005786172.png (197 KB, 1076x896) Image search: [Google]
1461005786172.png
197 KB, 1076x896
>>27121196

I accept this.
>>
>>27121196
Perfect size. I always thought normal ponies would reach a human's waist in height, but Celestia is bigger. That size should maximize the cuddling area. And I want to cuddle her so badly
>>
>>27121284
>dick not at butt level
>>
Celestia a best at any size.
>>
File: 1397611681943.png (251 KB, 1000x1362) Image search: [Google]
1397611681943.png
251 KB, 1000x1362
>>27121196
>>
File: 1461005786172_2.png (197 KB, 1076x896) Image search: [Google]
1461005786172_2.png
197 KB, 1076x896
>>27121299
There you go.
>>
File: who wants a winghug.png (256 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
who wants a winghug.png
256 KB, 500x500
>>27121196
>>27121284
Both of these would be alright with me
>>
File: princess banelestia.png (170 KB, 574x599) Image search: [Google]
princess banelestia.png
170 KB, 574x599
>>27121196
Not as serious as yours, I fear.
>>
Describe the pliability and form of Celly's butt
>>
File: expand flavortown.jpg (58 KB, 960x774) Image search: [Google]
expand flavortown.jpg
58 KB, 960x774
>>27121688
It's like kinetic sand but in alive pillow form.
>>
File: 1455488246555.jpg (376 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1455488246555.jpg
376 KB, 1600x900
>>27121688
It's firm, with just enough fat to jiggle when she walks, but not enough to make it look like a balloon filled with cottage cheese and puke scraped up from the bathroom floor of a frat house on a saturday morning. So its probably very nice.
>>
>>27108182
Twilight Sparkle will be no longer a princess in the season finale.
>>
>>27122103
They're finally doing something right.
>>
File: breaking-news.png (174 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
174 KB, 640x360
>>27122103
>>27122354
>>
File: 1459285425331.png (29 KB, 398x394) Image search: [Google]
1459285425331.png
29 KB, 398x394
Why isn't she real.
>>
File: image.png (7 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 204x247
>>27123184
>You will never feel how soft Celestia is.
>You will feel her warm, cozy body rub against you.
>You will never wrap Celestia with your arms and brace her for the night.
>You will never feel Celestia's warm gentle kisses.
>And more importantly, You will never walk into the kitchen and see Celestia cooking breakfast

What's the point
>>
File: 1433439219140.png (1 MB, 1600x1103) Image search: [Google]
1433439219140.png
1 MB, 1600x1103
>>27123408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyoTvgPn0rU

Its okay, have a song.
>>
>>27121832
>>27122072
>>27122628
>You are Anonymous.
>With what else but fucking magic, you're able to run a laptop with fully functioning internet (connected to Earth, nonetheless) inside the royal Canterlot Castle.
>Today, you were doing what else but browsing the Celestia thread that was up.
>You thought it was funny that you lived with the very pony all these anons salivated over.
>Soon you'd be in /moon/, too, and the feeling would double.
>But you never did show Celestia or Luna the wonders of /mlp/.
>"What point would there be?" you'd always reasoned.
>But today...
>Today was different.
>"Describe the pliability and form of Celly's butt" one post said.
>Three anons replied, each with their own explanations.
>And it just...
>It was too hard to resist.
>So here you were, carrying your laptop around the castle as guards saluted your passing at their posts.
>You held back some chuckles at the thought of showing Celestia what people thought of her big sunbooty.
>It was a quarter after two, so she'd be out of court by now.
>You knew where she was now. It was her routine.
>Opening the door to the library, you found her exactly where she was every other day.
>First table to the left, in the chair at the end, reading a book.
>How would you ease her into this?
>You approach the princess, watching her as you do.
>She doesn't even notice.
>What a book she must be sunk into.
>Setting your laptop on the table, you slowly raise your hand, planning to smack the table and shock her.
>Her eyes continue scanning the pages.
>Your hand swings to hit the wooden object...and never lands.
>"Nice try, Anonymous."
>The cuff of your sleeve is held in place by a golden aura.
"You're too good at noticing things."
>"When you like playing tricks and have a sister vengeful enough to try and repay them, you learn to keep your eyes peeled."
>She lets go of your sleeve while also putting a bookmark on the page she left off at.
>"So, what did you need, Anonymous?"
>>
>>27124068
>The laptop is scooted closer to her.
"Ever wonder what some weirdos think of you?"
>She arches an eyebrow.
>"What do you mean? I'm certain my subjects respect me greatly."
>You snicker.
"I meant how you look."
>She cocks her head and looks herself over.
>"Is something wrong with my appearance today?"
>She could be adorably obtuse sometimes.
>Best to just show her the posts.
"Never mind, I've got some reading material for you, scholar."
>You make sure the specific post you want her to read is highlighted.
>"Oh, reading material? But this is that," she briefly pauses, trying to remember something, "'laptop' of yours, if I recall correctly. I wouldn't know how to use it."
"It's fine, just read what I'm showing you."
>You push it further towards her, and she squints, reading the words presented to her.
>She mouths the words before lurching slightly, a blush forming on her face.
>"W-what?"
"They like your butt, Celly."
>You scroll down, showing her a couple of the replies.
>"I-I'm not sure I want to read anymore."
"Relax, princess. Go ahead and read."
>She frowns, leaning forward again.
>"Like kinetic sand but in pillow form. Firm, with just enough fat to JIGGLE!?"
>Celestia quickly glances at her rear.
>She wiggles it slightly, but apparently isn't displeased with what she finds, letting out a sigh of relief."
>Then she returns to reading and gasps at what she sees next. "Perfectly ROUND!?" she scans through the rest of the post, taking in the rest of the info about her warm cutie marks, silky fur, soft, smooth, fluffy, firm, and perfect butt.
>Her jaw almost hits the table.
>"Who are these ponies?"
>You chuckle.
"You mad at them for speaking of you in such a way? I could totally trace their IPs and-"
>"N-no, not angry. I just want to know why they're pining for such an old lady as myself. And how they could come up with such...descriptive ways to talk of my rear."
>>
>>27124076
>She sits in silence, a reddened face and scrunchy snout signifying her embarrassment.
"...so you still want me to trace them?"
>"I suppose you could. I'd like to have a word with these ponies."
>You'd like to see them spill their spaghetti about her butt in person.

https://youtu.be/QUzAHPXkwrw?t=7
(Skip to 0:07 if the embed doesn't take you to it).
>>
>>27124092

>>27122628 here.
>"I suppose you could. I'd like to have a word with these ponies."
Fucking trace me already. We'll have some delicious spaghetti together. My body is ready.
10/10
>>
File: majesty_by_tsurime-d5yuigi.jpg (271 KB, 526x744) Image search: [Google]
majesty_by_tsurime-d5yuigi.jpg
271 KB, 526x744
She knows she's beautiful.
>>
File: magalestia.gif (296 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
magalestia.gif
296 KB, 300x300
>>
File: 5.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>27115974

>Canterlot
>c1300 years ago

>I follow Luna through the cool air.
>It's always cool at this height, among the clouds.
>She'd woken up early this afternoon and asked me to come with her;
>to a meadow high up on Canterlot Mountain,
>with a large piece of gneiss jutting over the valley below.
>It's honeycombed with tunnels and passages, and had been an active jewel-mine in her youth.
>Now depleted, and abandoned.
>I know she visits from time to time.
>This time we're together
>We set down in the grass and make our way to the pond
>A beautiful, pure thing fed by a waterfall
>We sup and bathe, talk and play,
>then, as the time for night draws close,
>make our way to the tip of Canterlot Rock.
>A gentle breeze blows, and insects softly buzz in the flowers.
>I lay down and look out on my kingdom
>A contented sigh escapes my lips
>I smile
>"Surely there is no pony so lovely, and so well beloved as I."
>Luna laughs a little bit
>"What a thing to say, Sister!"
>"There's no harm in telling the truth, little sister."
>"We do not say it doth harm. We merely observe that...modesty hath never been among thy virtues."
>I say nothing and look out
>She's right, of course. But why should I be modest?
>The ponies are here to serve me.
>No, not me: us!
>At long last my dream is fulfilled!
>Another pony was born: gifted and beautiful!
>I taught her and trained her and eventually, gave her the spark of divinity.
>Not long ago, she blew that spark to flames and became an Alicorn.
>My very first!
>My dear Princess Luna;
>my sister from that day forth!
>But still so young;
>eventually she'll learn the ponie's proper place:
>beneath us.
>"We haven't offended thee, have we?"
>Now it's my turn to laugh
>"No you have not."
>"Good. We would not be pleased to have soured the mood."
>>
File: 6.png (251 KB, 1055x758) Image search: [Google]
6.png
251 KB, 1055x758
>>27125308

>A gorgeous smile spreads across her face.
>"We hath prepared a spectacle of such majesty!"
>"This is why we hath asked thee to come:"
>"this is our favorite place in all the land, and we wish thou to savor it with us."
>I smile and lower the sun
>"Show us, little sister."
>She closes her eyes and channels her magic
>The moon rises
>Her eyes open, and she lays down beside me
>The soft light from her horn casts our shadow on the rock
>"Keep watching the sky!"
>Stars pop into being
>flashing silver and blue and red against the black
>then fading to steady twinkles
>shooting stars fall like rain
>brilliant streaks sheeting together from right to left
>Suddenly, it occurs to me the streaks are falling in formation
>taking the shapes of gryphons, dragons, minotaurs, and of course, ponies.
>They burn out as they reach the rows of new stars
>Falling in sequence so as to seem to walk along them:
>A road of stars with meteor-creatures dancing along it.
>Eventually the creatures reach the glowing orb of the moon and vanish.
>Then the star road winks out
>one by one until the moon alone remains.
>I nuzzle, and lean against her
>"That was beautiful sister."
>"We are glad thou appreciated it."
>"We wanted thou to know thy decision to grant us demense over the night was a propper one."
>I lay my head atop her shoulders
>"I had no doubts before sister, now I doubt I ever will."
>She smiles and looks at me askance
>"Good. As the beauty of mine nights becomes known, thou will rememebr not to become *too* jealous."
>I summon a mildly biting look and stare into her eyes
>"Sorry it has to be this way, princess, but the day will always outshine the night."
>Then raise my snout to the sky, letting my pink tresses fall between us
>A moment passes
>then two
>Have I hurt her more than I intended?
>At last she laughs
>"Just as we have said; modest as the sun itself!"
>She resumes our lean and we pass the night together.
>>
File: happylestia.jpg (119 KB, 496x510) Image search: [Google]
happylestia.jpg
119 KB, 496x510
>>
>>27121196
Pic related is closer to what I assume - maybe 5'10, 6' at the top of her head. Your pic is pretty good too, though: She looks just tall enough to tuck her head underneath your chin when you hug her.
>>
File: Human height.jpg (1 MB, 1644x916) Image search: [Google]
Human height.jpg
1 MB, 1644x916
>>27127205
hell no
>>
>>27127463
>maximum NO
Celestia 1.8m
>>
>>27126340
hrrng
>>
Solar bump
>>
File: 1429774744895.png (342 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1429774744895.png
342 KB, 1024x1024
>>
File: 1453622475765.jpg (125 KB, 824x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453622475765.jpg
125 KB, 824x1280
dat mane
>>
>>27106335
I really want Celestia to be my waifu, but there's just not enough of her in the show to justify her being my favorite, I'm conflicted /mlp/, help.
>>
File: spoon.png (146 KB, 499x475) Image search: [Google]
spoon.png
146 KB, 499x475
>>27129805
With an attitude like that, you don't deserve her anyway.
>>
>>27129858>
Y-you too she's still the best Princess
>>
>>27129805
Anon, if there is still doubt, you haven't yet found your waifu. Search with an honest and open heart and you will know her when you see her. You can still praise the sun as you please.
>>
Fresh outta the draw thread.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww
>>
File: 1459872585963.png (311 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459872585963.png
311 KB, 500x500
Sunbutt, what are you doing on Page 6? Get back up there, silly goose.
>>
File: hot in hurr.gif (326 KB, 512x463) Image search: [Google]
hot in hurr.gif
326 KB, 512x463
I been really tryin', baby
Tryna' hold back these feelings for so long
>>
>>27130509
Reminds me of this http://pastebin.com/gR6LYAEn
>>
File: pillow.jpg (26 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
pillow.jpg
26 KB, 505x600
>>27131102
You're giving me nostalgia anon. I'll have to rewrite that some time.
>>
File: mah lazar.png (247 KB, 614x1024) Image search: [Google]
mah lazar.png
247 KB, 614x1024
>>
Wrote something.

>There’s a certain despair in murder.
>A terror that comes straight from your heart like fire, a rush of emotions beyond any real understanding except knowing that it hurts you.
>It’s welling up inside you now, welling like the blood out of Celestia’s wounds.
>The Princess of the Sun, so high and mighty, so majestic and magical.
>So royal, wise and benevolent.
>Possessed of a kindness more vast than all of the world.
>And here she lies.
>“Laid low.”
>Celestia hacks and coughs those two words out.
>Each word sends a spray of blood out from the multiple punctures in her long and slender neck.
>The crimson stains Celestias’ pure white fur and pools around her on the marble floor.
>There’s an especially terrible flow of blood pouring from the ragged gaping hole in Princess Celestias’ chest, just below the gorgeous nape of her neck, straight through her golden necklace.
>You know that hole goes deep, all the way to her heart.
>You know because you’re the one who made it, and you’re the one holding Celestia’s heart in your hand.
>It’s still beating as strong as it ever has, not fast, not slow.
>Steady, powerful.
>Tears run down your face at the vile thought that it was once reassuring, nothing could be reassuring anymore.
>Nothing could be warm.
>You’d just torn all the warmth away, tossed all of the world’s blankets out into the cold and the snow.
>You’d roused all the children from their sleep so that they may be cruelly baptised in the unholy frozen waters of the night.
>You had become death.
>You had become the cold.
>Princess Celestia is looking up at you with just one piercing eye, the other you gouged out with your foot an hour or so prior.
>An hour? A minute?
>Time was fuzzy.
>>
>>27131457
>You met Celestia’s gaze and saw that it was filled with pity and tenderness rather than anger or pain.
>She smiled, wiping the blood from her lips.
>Your knees failed you and you fell to them, still crying as you watched Princess Celestia stand up.
>Celestia shook and shivered every step of the way, wracked by pain.
>You could feel her heart beat harder against your palm.
>But she stood up.
>”It’s… Alright…”
>You tried to smile back at her.
>Instead you cried even harder, you could barely see her anymore your vision was so clouded by tears.
“N-no…”
>You put on a brave face and wiped your tears aside to see Princess Celestia clearly.
>She was moving towards you now, hobbling on the twisted mess of her right hind leg.
>The hole in Celestia’s chest was a wellspring of gore, pouring out viscera and blood every time she leaned forward even slightly.
>Celestia came to a stop before you, peering down at you with that same beautiful gaze she always spared for you.
>Smiling, Celestia wrapped her fore hooves and her one good wing around you in a hug.
>You could feel the blood from her chest wound against your own chest, soaking through your shirt instantly.
>It was still warm, Princess Celestias’ grasp was warm.
>Celestias’ feathers danced along your back, her ragged breaths whispered by your ear.
>Her heart had slowed again, back to its normal strong and steady cadence.
>Shivering from the chill you felt deep in your bones, you wrapped your arms around Celestia and hugged her back.
>Your free hand pressed into her fur and your other hand pressed Celestia’s own heart against her barrel gently.
>You knew that Celestia was still warm, but you couldn’t feel it at all.
>All you could feel was cold, sadness, despair and the beating of her heart.
>A cruel teasing thing, to be so close and yet so far.
>You closed your eyes.
>>
>>27131465
>”It’s alright.”
>Your eyes opened.
>Down the hall, standing half in a shadow, you saw Princess Luna.
>Her eyes were locked firmly on yours, her expression inscrutable.
>You blinked.
>And woke up, staring up at the dark purple canopy of the four poster bed you were lying in.
>Another blink as reality started to creep back in.
>A dream, a nightmare.
>Just a nightmare.
>You sighed and wiped the tears from your eyes.
>It was warm underneath the covers, you could feel the warmth coming off of the one you lied with.
>Celestia shifted in her sleep, turning her head to face you.
>Her eyes opened slowly, orbs of magenta took you in curiously.
>Celestia blinked and smiled, planting a kiss on your lips.
>You could feel the warmth there too, exchanged.
>”Dream?”
“Yes.”
>Princess Celestia turned her whole body around now, all four hooves touched you.
>She swept her mane out of her eyes.
>”What was it about?”
>You looked away and over her head to the night sky outside the window.
“You and me, we hugged.”
>Celestia giggled, not a courtly giggle, but a real and soft one.
>The sort of one only you heard.
>”Was it warm?”
>…You met Celestia’s eyes.
>And put on your smile.
>Letting out an old chuckle from its forlorn cage, you pulled Celestia into a hug.
“Not as warm as this one.”
>There was a pair of turquoise eyes at the window, they were locked on your green ones, staring.
>You felt cold.
>>
>>27131472
Done. Hope you enjoyed.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/FLb0k11S
>>
File: princess ffffff.png (477 KB, 863x779) Image search: [Google]
princess ffffff.png
477 KB, 863x779
>>
>>27131486
That first part hurt more than I want to admit.
>You felt cold.
Now, that and a couple of other details make me think this story is somehow related to that other oneshot you made a while ago... I don't know how they could be connected, but there's definitely something in common.
>>
She the typa' princess to eat gummi bears two at a time so they don't die alone
>>
File: jjjameson.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
jjjameson.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
I WANT PICTURES
PICTURES OF CELESTIA
>>
>>27131472
>Anon has recurring nightmares of being the one to betray/kill Celestia
>Both this and the previous story were nightmares
>He isn't sure if they're his own, or being given to him
Well, that's a horrifying thought.
>>
File: Dog_mirror.jpg (652 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Dog_mirror.jpg
652 KB, 2048x1536
>>27131486
>Hope you enjoyed.
I don't know if I could ever enjoy anything ever again after that. It feels like you've torn something important and wholesome from my very soul. Never stop.

>>27132037
Maybe it happened before the first one shot? All of the stuff is really reminiscent too. All the talk about warmth and cold plus the turquoise eyes. And anon's eyes are green in this one too.
>>
File: sunbutt cake.gif (4 MB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt cake.gif
4 MB, 690x388
>>
File: 1448392775940.png (425 KB, 1600x1882) Image search: [Google]
1448392775940.png
425 KB, 1600x1882
>”Anonymous, please we beg you to stop!”
::SMACK!!::
>”It hurts! Please no more!”
::SMACK!!::
>The other ponies in the throne room and the guards stood speechless, unable to comprehend what they were a witness to.
>You were upset, Celestia ate the piece of cake you set aside a day ago from the fridge. Now you were giving her, her due punishment.
>Each time your hand came down on her rump, it jiggled softly, her cries went ignored as your hand came down again and again while she you held her firmly over your knee.
>”I’m sorry I took your cake!”
>You guess it was enough. Setting her down you got up and brushed your suit off.
“Well then, I think you’ve learned a valuable lesson today.”

Be Celestia
>Why must you always resort to this charade, why couldn’t you just tell him you liked getting spanked.
>>
>>27125108
>She knows she's beautiful.
And you know what? It's why I love her.

None of that frilly frou-frou 'woe is me, for heavy is the weight of the crown' nonsense; Celestia is large and in charge, loves her job, and is frankly very good at it.

...requiring only the occasional thoughtful slice of something fresh from the oven, not too often to make a whole -thing- of, but just to show appreciation.

And occasional cuddles, when the moment's right and she's been an especially good pony. Yes.
>>
>>27130509
>Princess Celestia coughs up a book at the autism meet.webp
>>
>>27133884
Fuck you. I can't unsee it now.
>>
File: jj1.png (66 KB, 401x327) Image search: [Google]
jj1.png
66 KB, 401x327
>>27133884
I see it.
>>
>>27129268
best bump
>>
So what happened to Helianon? He had an ongoing story, if I recall.
>>
File: 7.jpg (185 KB, 563x1913) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
185 KB, 563x1913
>>27125325

>The Crystal Empire
>Present Day

>The thing about Twilight is, she's not my apprentice.
>She never has been.
>Oh she's my student,
>and the most talented magic user I've ever encountered in my long life.
>I love her dearly.
>But she isn't like me;
>she's like my sister, Luna.
>Sunset though, is me.
>Younger, less magically potent, but so much like me it borders on the incredible.
>Her confidence, her power, her bearing and wit.
>Very much like I once was.
>Which is probably why I did it;
>gave her the seed before she was ready.
>I was sure, because I saw so much of myself in her.
>She needed guidence and temperance, but surely she could not fail?
>*I* could not fail.
>Not again.
>But I did.
>I learned from the mistake, and was able to turn Twilight in time,
>but I am the sun, and my sister the night.
>Sunset, too is the sun, and Twilight the night;
>there must be both.
>So here I am, about to risk everything I've accomplished:
>millions of lives, millennia of pony-history
>and the unknowable expanses of time since I created the world.
>All for the sake of one lost unicorn.
>And it's worth it.
>Because she has the potential to be so much more.
>>
File: 8.jpg (219 KB, 655x928) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
219 KB, 655x928
>>27135227

>The mirror has been moved to a room close to Princess Twilight's.
>I have reduced the guard compliment.
>Now I wait, cloaked and obscured in my most potent magics.
>Even my dear sister would be hard-pressed to detect me.
>A flash of light tells me she's arrived
>I watch her stealthily creep among the corridors.
>Not stealthily enough!
>A bit of my subtle magic here and there ensures the guards don't spot her.
>How easy it would be to catch her now!
>But, she must be saved, not merely stopped.
>Oh Twilight, forgive me.
>You're a princess, and so, immortal; one day you'll be a goddess too.
>Then you'll understand.
>At last she finds what she's looking for.
>The Element of Magic rises in the darkness.
>This seems an opportune moment;
>I give the tiara a little push into the lamp.
>Damn it to Tartarus, she caught it!
>Well, let's try again;
>a touch of magic,
>Spike rolls in his sleep,
>Sunset trips,
>and the chase is on!
>A little magic to amplify the noise
>Now all the ponies are involved!
>Galloping and teleporting,
>all the way to the mirror,
>No! Twilight caught her!
>Sunset won't give up, especially with this incentive;
>I bounce the crown from one surface to the next,
>and finally, through the mirror.
>Sunset frees herself and turns,
>victory scrawled across her perfect face.
>"Sorry it had to be this way,"
>a smirking salute
>"princess."
>My jaw drops, and she's gone.
>I've often heard ponies invoke my name.
>But who does a goddess pray to?
>She's so very much like me.
>I hope I'm not making another terrible mistake.
>>
File: 1387359529230.jpg (176 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
1387359529230.jpg
176 KB, 774x1032
bump
>>
>>27133718
That pic always reminds me of homer with that old sub he refused to throw out. Celly would totally refuse to throw out really old cake.
>>
>>27134602
Goddammit anon, now I'm smiling. You sunfags are great, and I'm proud to praise the sun with the likes of you.
>>
>>
>>27134602
That's not 'baby bump', which is objectively best Celestia bump
>>
Bump.
It's 1pm here. A pleasant sunny day. Almost feels like summer.
>>
what day is it? sunday right?
>>
File: 1378618348598.png (158 KB, 853x475) Image search: [Google]
1378618348598.png
158 KB, 853x475
Throw out your cares and fly~
WANNA GO FOR A RIDE
>>
You think she knows how to play the 'what?huh?' game?
>>
File: just%20to%20spite%20you.jpg (291 KB, 810x1036) Image search: [Google]
just%20to%20spite%20you.jpg
291 KB, 810x1036
>>27122628
You, fucking janitor who deleted my post. Commit suicide immediately. Here's a friendly repost, just to trigger your autism
>>
File: 1461005786172.png (131 KB, 1076x896) Image search: [Google]
1461005786172.png
131 KB, 1076x896
>>27121196
>>27121284
I prefer then the head of ponies is similar to that of humans and the body appropriately proportioned.
Big, balloon heads, are off-putting.

That'd put Celestia waist-high and most ponies around the knees.
>>
>>27140522
It's a result of how large the eyes are - the heads always look odd directly face-on to fit them in.

That said, that specific scale poster way exaggerates how large her head is. See pic related - it's actually slightly narrower than her body, rather than wider than it.
>>
>>27140422
fuck off trollpicker
>>
File: box princess.png (11 KB, 779x780) Image search: [Google]
box princess.png
11 KB, 779x780
>>
File: spiral power sunhorse.jpg (8 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
spiral power sunhorse.jpg
8 KB, 546x546
Let your head be free
Turn the wisdom key
>>
File: 1449202520569.png (3 MB, 3133x2039) Image search: [Google]
1449202520569.png
3 MB, 3133x2039
>>
>>27140850
You can go back sucking scruffy's dick any time, anon. Maybe that way you won't have your posts deleted for literally no reason by his faggot squad.
>>
>>27140840
Aww. Perfect for cuddles, and a snout just waiting its super-special secret boops.
>>
File: 1452859602508.png (190 KB, 928x563) Image search: [Google]
1452859602508.png
190 KB, 928x563
I want to bury my face in princess Celestia's fluffy chest while she is laying on top of me. I want to hug her and never let her go.
>tfw it will never happen
why even live?
>>
File: 1417784913485.png (450 KB, 1347x1041) Image search: [Google]
1417784913485.png
450 KB, 1347x1041
p10 never ever
>>
File: 1440348953873.jpg (133 KB, 871x571) Image search: [Google]
1440348953873.jpg
133 KB, 871x571
>This is what you’ve been reduced to, back on earth you were an engineer. You helped design some machines that would blow anything they call technology here out of the water.
>And now you were nothing more than a massage therapist.
>Your recurring assignment, to give Princess Celestia tummy rubs because she ate all the cake.
>Not just all of one cake, we’re talking about every single pastry delight in the castle and outlying area.
>How? You don’t even want to know, but she did and judging by the different colored frosting still sticking to her snout, the cakes never even stood a chance.
>”Ughhhh”
>Yeah yeah, drama queen. Your hand resumed the rubbing motion on the snow white tummy, and with a bit of satisfaction you saw the mare relax on the bed.
>There was a bright side, with how much you charged you’d be adding that jacuzzi to your house sooner than you ever thought.
>Normally you’d end up charging twenty to twenty bits an hour, but since you had to travel and not use the clinic room you charged just a bit more.
>Besides the royals were loaded, not like they would care how much the bill came to.
>”Ugh…. Buuuurp!”
>Yup this is definitely paying for the nicest Jacuzzi you can get your hands on.
>>
>>27144001
>>”Ugh…. Buuuurp!”
kek
>>
File: 9.jpg (400 KB, 2200x2900) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
400 KB, 2200x2900
>>27135258

>Castle of the Two Sisters
>c1100 years ago

>"Here ye, here ye! All who gather, stand and bear witness!"
>Luna's Royal voice booms through the great hall.
>I gesture with my horn and all eyes fall on the Grand Door.
>As it opens my orchestra begins to play.
>A grand tune, full of triumph and honor!
>A lone unicorn stands tall, aged though he is,
>and proudly marches down the carpet toward us.
>All eyes follow him
>Not a trace of contempt or loathing on any of their faces.
>Stallions belong in the bedroom or the fields.
>That's the way it has been for as long as I could remember.
>They had said it to his face at first,
>when as a foal his magical talents began to outshine those of any mare.
>Then quietly, behind his back,
>when I decided to teach him.
>Now, they don't say it at all.
>Some of the other stallions even seek educations of their own.
>He stops before us, kneels, and smiles.
>Awed by us, of course, but also,
>by the sun and moon visible through the windows.
>Sharing the sky.
>Luna's idea.
>An appropriate display for one who has saved Equestria!
>The music fades, and Luna speaks again:
>"Know Ye, that reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity and abilities of"
>"Starswirl the Bearded,"
>We do appoint him a Hero of Equestria!"
>"To be known as such from this day forth,"
>"and I do strictly direct and require all ponies"
>"to render appropriate respect thereunto."
>Her echos slowly die.
>My turn to speak
>"Starswirl the Bearded, Hero of Equestria."
>"For recognizing and defeating the Three Beasts of Song,"
>"receive this medal!"
>He rises to all fours and I place a Royal Seal around his neck,
>borne on a chain of solid gold.
>"Stand and be recognized!"
>he turns, and as one they all bow to him.
>I let him savor his moment.
>"Now, Hero of Equestria, speak!"
>"Name your reward. If it is within my power, you shall have it."
>>
File: 10.png (978 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
10.png
978 KB, 1920x1080
>>27144764

>Canterlot Meadow
>that night

>Luna and I lie together, looking over our kingdom.
>"Why did you do it Celestia?"
>"Sister, please..."
>"We are not really sisters. Answer us."
>My dear sister is angry and embarrassed that the ponies still revere my days more than her nights.
>She has been for some time.
>But since the ceremony, she's turned frigid as ice, and now she says this?
>Luna; petulent and puerile even after all these years.
>But I will not rise to it.
>I will be an example to her, as I am to every pony.
>Eventually, she will realize how base her behavior is.
>I sigh
>"It was what he asked for."
>"But another, like us?"
>"He isn't an Alicorn yet, Sister."
>"He has a great deal to learn before the seed sprouts, if it does at all."
>A roll of her eyes
>"We know that, Celestia. We worked long and hard before our own took root."
>She lets out an incredulous laugh
>"But, Celestia, what will you do if it does? Send him to rule one of our protectorates?"
>I consider for a moment. "He isn't a mare..."
>"That's right Celestia, he isn't a mare. They won't accept him."
>"They'll play along. To his face, and ours, but nowhere else."
>My sister's words are sharp, and flung with annoyance.
>Why does she behave so?
>"He is not a mare, but I believe the job would suit him."
>Luna's expression changed to disbelief.
>"They will mock him, and maybe you too. It is no fault of his own,"
>"but his appointment will undermine our legitmacy in their eyes."
>Her expression darkens, and she glares at me.
>"But you know this, Celestia, don't you?
>I raise my nose and let my gaze ooze down upon her.
>"Meaning what, Sister?
>"You are no fool Celestia."
>A strange look flits across her face
>"But neither are we!"
>Her voice cracks
>"You think we have failed. You think us delinquent in our duty of the night."
>"You seek to replace us! To make him steward of moon and stars in our stead!"
>That's it?
>Oh how she is truly, my *little* sister.
>>
File: 45eyg5.png (2 MB, 3048x2048) Image search: [Google]
45eyg5.png
2 MB, 3048x2048
>>27144793
This is 10 posts, enough to fill a block on pastebin, so here it is, if anyone is reading. "Students of Heaven" is this story, "A Blueberry and Her Greenery" is one done for /Trixie/ a little while ago.

http://pastebin.com/u/LineOfFlowers
>>
>>27144001
>charging money to rub Celly Belly
There's a line between not doing things you are good at for free and Heresy.
>>
File: (sigh) make it quick sweetie .png (1 MB, 2759x605) Image search: [Google]
(sigh) make it quick sweetie .png
1 MB, 2759x605
Are we ever gonna get momlestia wincest ever?
>>
>>27144884
Thanks anon. Made me smile.
>>
Page 7, solar bump Mk. 2
>>
>tfw celestial waifu
>tfw find qt pink baker Earth pony pleasing to the eye
help
>>
>>27148200
Suggest a threesome.
>>
File: FiringSquad.jpg (43 KB, 640x377) Image search: [Google]
FiringSquad.jpg
43 KB, 640x377
>>27148200
>violently pink is pleasing to the eye
Don't worry, I found some help for you.
>>
>>27146046
>Momlestia wincest
This is something i didn't know I wanted to badly
>>
>>27148334
Where have you been the past like 1.5 years? We have monthly Momlestia threads, you know. The next one is supposed to be here tomorrow.
>>
>>27148204
Aww, I couldn't do that to Celestia: it'd tear her apart. I'll just stew in my garbage person skin and bear the shame of being a bad husbando.
>>
>>27148346
>The next one is supposed to be here tomorrow
Actually is already here. Kilovanon anticipated me. Get in there mom fags.

>>27146046
for you: http://pastebin.com/C8DnvwBw
>>
File: 1461227603199.gif (257 KB, 280x313) Image search: [Google]
1461227603199.gif
257 KB, 280x313
>>
File: 1457593200409.png (244 KB, 800x871) Image search: [Google]
1457593200409.png
244 KB, 800x871
>>27146046
>>27148371
>>
>>27148200
>>27148204
>Celestia, wings poised just so, radiates alpha-mare dominance
>a golden glow rotates Pinkie into the air, shamelessly parting her hindlegs and allowing her tail to swing downward
>you grasp a handful of flesh, hoist her stout, surprisingly powerful ankles over your sholders, and accept your Princess' gift
>Celestia leisurely trots over and brushes a strand of mane from her subject's muzzle, meeting her eyes in an almost maternal gesture
>before standing and regally lowering her haunches onto Pinkie's snout
>Celestia rolls her hips, oblivious to the sounds - pleasure, protest, who knows - coming from the pink one below
>and although this pony is hardy, obviously fertile, and copious of flesh: this is not your Princess
>this base-born, Earth pony commoner is not royalty
>Celestia lifts your chin, and as always, her judgement is correct and wise
>the way her muscles, powerful yet refined, shift and twitch underneath her coat with every forceful thrust of her hips, mesmerises you
>the massive royal wings, taut and perfectly arched, engross you
>yet still, the gaze of millennia reminds you of a love patient beyond words; large enough for a kingdom, yet intimate enough for a single anonymous avatar
>Celestia's gentle, affectionate smooch, trailing up and nipping at your ear, is enough

>presently a Guard deals with the Sugarcube Corner representative; Pennymoney handles the annual monarchical flat-rate discount paperwork
>and as always, Celestia remains an enigma - wrapped in pleasantly vanilla-scented chessboard analogies
>>
File: 1445191655778.jpg (303 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445191655778.jpg
303 KB, 1280x1280
>>27145141
Free belly rubs don't pay the bills
>>
>>27148200
Then she's not your waifu.
>>
File: anton c.gif (728 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
anton c.gif
728 KB, 500x281
>>27148200
>help
Ok.
>>
>>27148200
You might just prefer a younger version of Cellybeans.
>>
File: celestibrows.gif (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
celestibrows.gif
59 KB, 500x500
>>27149429
>>
File: 1418796135104.jpg (69 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1418796135104.jpg
69 KB, 680x680
>>27148371
No. It's going to 404, the real one will be made tomorrow. Fuck that retarded namefag.
>>
>>27149748
That thread is fine, anon. I was the one who proprosed tomorrow as the start date, but it has been made properly with title, number and archive, so I don't see why we should let it 404. I was going to put an updated version of the archive with more links, but I'm still working on it, so I'll just post it in the next thread if I'll be the one to start it.
>>
This Magic Moment was actually updated.
>>
>>27148371
Everyone keeps reposting that same story
We need fresh green

/r/ing a story about celestia being an adoptive mother to anon who she's raised since he was like a little kid and now he is like 19 and is hyper horny and has already tried (and failed) to get laid but its caused him social and school trouble, and celestia is afraid that hes gonna get into legal trouble eventually, so she starts "taking care" of him to deal with it

Shes not into it at all, maybe down the line she starts to but in the beginning shes not at all
She also really emphasizes she is doing it out of "love" because she has that stupid "sex should go with love" idea and she wants anon to associate sex with love

That pic related >>27146046
>>27146046
>>27146046
>>
>>27150124
that story is so degenerate I can barely stand the idea
>>
File: 1446036367102.png (99 KB, 337x336) Image search: [Google]
1446036367102.png
99 KB, 337x336
>>27150124
Write it then.
Threads already up, knock yourself out.
past editions of /mom/ have gone just fine without any sexual greens, you've been pretty vocal about it for awhile now.
>>
>>27150177
I'm not in most of the threads but every now and then I pop in and pitch the idea
>>
>>27150201
Take your smut somewhere else, Celly is pure.
>>
>>27150154
>that story is so degenerate I can barely stand the idea
Kek. That's why we have separate threads.

>>27150177
Dubs confirm. The sexual stuff in concentrated in the first threads, though it is sometimes reposted in the new ones.

>>27150124
see >>27146771
Time to make a choice m8
>>
File: 1460990633980.gif (858 KB, 283x240) Image search: [Google]
1460990633980.gif
858 KB, 283x240
>>27150208
these threads have fallen so far from their former glory
>>
Fuck you, page 8
>>
>>27150860
Wasted opportunity for Celestiarmour :/
>>
>>27150860
damn, I know it's probably intentional but with celestias silly prey eyes she was able to see she was completely surrounded before picking a precise spell to deal with the situation.
>>
File: 1460326911696.gif (1 MB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
1460326911696.gif
1 MB, 260x173
any writefags close to postin?
>>
File: 1418551678609.png (3 MB, 3545x3577) Image search: [Google]
1418551678609.png
3 MB, 3545x3577
>>27151798
I hope so
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1600x1472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1600x1472
Princess Celestia is cute.
I wanna sit under the stars a warm summernight, her wings covering us both, and telling stories about our worlds. Then we go inside and snuggle until we fall asleep
>>
File: 1455518608557.png (249 KB, 1058x755) Image search: [Google]
1455518608557.png
249 KB, 1058x755
>>27147136
I'm glad to hear it, but we're not done yet!

>>27144793
>I soften my gaze
>"Sister, I..."
>"Do not deny it! How strange that you would choose a male,"
>"but his name is so convenient, isn't it? 'Starswirl'."
>She spat it out like a rotten apple.
>Her eyes narrow.
>Then, she whispers so quietly no pony but myself would have been able to hear her:
>"It's to humiliate us, isn't it? That's why you chose a stallion."
>"Fields, bedroom, or replacing Luna... that's what they'll say."
>I lower my head and nuzzle her chin
>"Sister! I will never replace you."
>She looks at me, tears welling in her gorgeous eyes.
>"Look."
>I gesture with my snout
>"The land, the sky, everything in between."
>"Every rock, every plant, every creature, every pony."
>"I created this world to find you. You are my sister."
>"Immortal, powerful, and one day, when you have learned and grown enough,"
>"you will attain divinity every bit as splendid as my own."
>"If Starswirl ascends, he too will become immortal, and he will not be accepted right away."
>"But we can wait, dear sister."
>"We will hold the kingdom, the world itself together, as long as it takes to change."
>"Experience tells me, it will not be so long as you think."
>"But what will not change, is my love for you, or your place at my side."
>"You are my sister, forever and always, and I love you, forever and always."
>She looks away, and silently gazes at the horizon
>I lay my head on her shoulder
>"Is it time, sister?" she asks.
>I smile and nuzzle again
>"It's close enough if you're ready."
>I keep my head on her shoulder as she lowers the moon
>There's a soft dripping noise
>We linger
>Everything's going to be OK. I know it.
>At last I raise my head, and the sun.
>Now, in the light of dawn, I see Luna is crying.
>She looks over and smiles
>"We do love you, sister. We just wish they loved us too."
>"They do."
>A moment goes by, and she smiles sadly.
>>
File: 12.jpg (155 KB, 565x1413) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
155 KB, 565x1413
>>27153524

>"We made something for you, Sister"
>"Oh?"
>"Yes, we have noticed something that all the ponies seem to love: an ornament for the day itself."
>"An ornament for the day?"
>Her smile is genuine now, despite her lingering tears.
>"mmm!" She enthusiastically nods.
>"Close your eyes, my sister."
>I smile back at her, and do as she asks.
>Her horn lightly touches my mane, and a brief tingle passes through me.
>"Open them, sister, and follow me to the pond."
>Among the rocks, shielded from the ripples of the waterfall it's clear and placid.
>In its surfce our faces look back at us;
>Luna's smile is as bright as the sun itself, and my own is awestruck.
>"My hair..." I whisper
>My pink tresses are transformed!
>A rainbow, dancing on a gentle wind that isn't there!
>Now it's my turn to smile.
>My sister, My dearest Luna! So thoughtful even now!
>"Thou can surpress it, when thy want to."
>"Why would I ever want to do that?"
>"Well..." Her tail swishes sheepishly
>"it takes a bit of magic to keep it going."
>"We gave thee a little of our own so thou could see how it looks,"
>"but If it's not kept charged the spell will falter."
>I shake my head
>"I don't want to surpress it! I don't want it to falter! I'll wear it with love for you, forever!"
>She giggles like a little filly and rubs her neck against mine.
>"We'll teach you the spell, but first..."
>"first?"
>"Come and play with us!"
>She leaps from the edge of the promontory at full gallop, then soars through the calm dawn sky.
>I am not far behind
>>
>>27153537
Please learn sentence structure and use it. The story isn't bad, but take some time and proofread. Most importantly remember revision is your friend.
>>
Who doin' the drums?
>>
File: princess strongk.png (465 KB, 600x517) Image search: [Google]
princess strongk.png
465 KB, 600x517
>>
File: 2016-04-22 02_25_28-.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-22 02_25_28-.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>27116133
Reporting.
>>
>>27121196
The top of Celestia's head at your eye level, and her butt at your crotch level.
Tops of regular mares' heads at waist level.

This is truly the most convenient size for ponies. Great for eye contact and hugs as well as other assorted activities with Celestia. And you can scratch ponies' heads without having to bend down much at all.
>>
>>27143059
>that pic
I love that pictograph of a technicolor horse snuggling a green mannequin more than anyone ever should.

>why even live
Sometimes she's with me in my dreams. Her lower back pressed into my stomach, on arm wrapped around her with my fingers running through her silky chest fur, and a kiss planted on the side of her neck.

They don't occur often. The dreams are short and my memories of them shorter, but that fleeting glimpse into heaven is what I look forward to when I go to sleep at night. Goodnight /sun/.
>>
>>27153524
>>27153537
Aww. It's nice to have a historical tale: makes a change from the Anon in Equestria business.
>>
File: 1461308414142.gif (384 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461308414142.gif
384 KB, 1280x720
>>27146046
have a gif of basically what it would be
not sure if bannable but fuck it banzai

just replace flutters with momlestia
>>
File: the_sun_by_kodabomb-d9zw744.jpg (661 KB, 3000x1700) Image search: [Google]
the_sun_by_kodabomb-d9zw744.jpg
661 KB, 3000x1700
>>
>>27155919
>Her lower back pressed into my stomach, on arm wrapped around her with my fingers running through her silky chest fur, and a kiss planted on the side of her neck.
Those are pretty comfy dreams, anon.
tfw I never remember mine.
>>
File: full (1).png (220 KB, 393x511) Image search: [Google]
full (1).png
220 KB, 393x511
>>27156036
#nofear
>>
>>
>>27156036
>not sure if bannable
It's fine as long as it doesn't show sexual organs and the mods/janitors don't go full retard
>>
File: 1460078473932.gif (72 KB, 1000x1139) Image search: [Google]
1460078473932.gif
72 KB, 1000x1139
>>27156036
MUH
>>
Which kinds of books would Celestia enjoy?
>>
File: Bchy1i0IQAEX7rS.jpg (22 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Bchy1i0IQAEX7rS.jpg
22 KB, 600x450
>>27159342
>"Bye, book."
>>
File: 1461224319760.png (2 MB, 1252x872) Image search: [Google]
1461224319760.png
2 MB, 1252x872
>>27157185
>>27158066
>>27158353
Also I forgot to link to the actual prompt >>27150124
>>27150124
>>27150124
>>27150124
>>
File: 1365721125115.jpg (834 KB, 1175x2048) Image search: [Google]
1365721125115.jpg
834 KB, 1175x2048
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (26 KB, 441x400) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
26 KB, 441x400
>>27156036
>she looks like she's waiting for the train
>except she might actually enjoy that.
>She's getting no pleasure from this whatsoever.

Gee what a surprise...
>>
>>27150868
Whole show is huge waste of opportunity.
>>
Sun horse get off of page 9
>>
>>27159466
>"YOU'RE A LOOSE CANNON WHO DOESN'T PLAY BY THE RULES, McCELESTIA!"
>'I'm gonna take YOU to the bank, Anonymous.'
>'To the blood bank.'
>>
>>27160552
It is the perfect ending to Flutterrape. After years of stalking Anon for his dick, when she finally gets what she wants, its anticlimactic and boring.
>>
File: 1458467875713.png (2 MB, 1000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1458467875713.png
2 MB, 1000x4000
>>27153953
I'm glad you like the story, and see what you mean about proofreading; there are a couple mistakes I see I missed. But what did you mean by sentence structure? The way I write, the formatting, something else? I've never taken a writing class, so it looks fine to me, for the most part. Would you point out things you think are particularly egregious?

>>27156016
Thank you, Anon in Equestria is nice, but I kept wondering about events from Cely's pov, and how in the hell Sunny knew about Twi and her crown being so close to the mirror. Also there's a scene I really want to see, but since the official writers don't want to play along, I've got to do it myself. I hope you enjoy the rest too.

>>27153537

>Canterlot
>Present day

>I haven't heard from Sunset for a very long time.
>Twilight returned and told me what happened.
>My dear little Sunset actually used the crown.
>But of course, her seed failed to sprout, as I knew it would.
>Sunset may have been able to fight Unicorn Twilight,
>but, she was no match for an Alicorn.
>Twilight said she left Sunset in the hands of some humans.
>The very ones whom she had terrorized for so long.
>It seemed an odd thing to do, cruel, even.
>An indirect vengeance, unbecoming one of Twilight's station.
>Then she said those humans had also been that worlds bearers of The Elements.
>So I let her judgement stand.
>Honesty, Loyalty, Generosity, Laughter,
>and most of all, Kindness were just what Sunset needed now.
>I was surprised there had been no Element of Magic,
>But Sunset could do without that for now, at least.
>But where was she?
>Shortly after Twilight returned Sunset sent me a single letter.
>Two little words:
>"I'm sorry."
>Then, no matter what I said, or how I tried to engage, she refused me.
>Eventually, I stopped, thinking she would come to me when she was ready.
>Now, it seems she is.
>The book dances and glows atop my desk.
>I open it and begin to read.
>Oh no.
>>
File: 1458272227668.png (560 KB, 767x1040) Image search: [Google]
1458272227668.png
560 KB, 767x1040
>>27162458

>My poor Sunset Shimmer.
>To say nothing of the natives of that world.
>The sirens have found them. It must be the sirens.
>Probably attracted to, or maybe even awoken by the introduction of magic from Equestria.
>If the portal were open, I could take care of this myself.
>I can reopen it...but to my regret, she asked for Twilight's help, not mine.
>Perhaps that's for the best?
>Equestria needs me,
>Twilight needs the experience,
>and Sunset needs a friend, not a mother-figure.
>With the portal closed, Twilight won't be in any danger,
>and if it comes to it, I can cross over, and stop the Beasts of Song once and for all.
>But only if I must.
>Twilight needs the experience,
>and Sunset needs a friend,
>not me.
>Time is of the essence, and a teleport is faster than even my best pegasus courier.
>I'll send a letter once it arives, but
>Twilight will recognize the sirens as surely as I did,
>maybe even before the message arrives.
>She'll also have a way to talk Sunset through her new crucible.
>I close my eyes, and cast my sight to Ponyville.
>To Twilight's castle,
>through the wards and spells meant to keep out farsight and teleportation.
>My faithful student improves all the time; they are much better than before,
>but still trivial for me to bypass.
>There she is, among her books and letters.
>When she's focused like this, I could teleport it right in front of her and she wouldn't notice.
>She hasn't even sensed my presence.
>What to do?
>How fortuitous! My shipment of books is arriving!
>And they're going right to the throne room.
>They will catch her attention if anything will!
>Effortlessly, I begin the teleportation spell, and reactivate the books message-alert.
>A pop as it disappears from my chambers
>Now to find a messenger...
>>
File: 1418014880729.png (212 KB, 800x919) Image search: [Google]
1418014880729.png
212 KB, 800x919
Would you?
>>
>>27163112
I'd kiss eat, then eat her out, and go to pound town
>>
>>27163112
It's a Royal Decree, dude. I'm going to leave a damn hickey in the name of the Crown.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.