[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Greg even compete? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj8 yE6X2DvA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 939x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 939x513
How can Greg even compete?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj8yE6X2DvA
>>
What's the appeal of this, seriously?

>inb4 muh superior /mlp/ humor
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 674x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 674x510
>>26971105

If you don't get it, then you don't get it.
>>
>>26971089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWIJPe912ic
>>
>>26971089

Is this comedy? It feels awkward
>>
>>26972626
It's supposed to be "intellectual" humor
>>
File: 1459614556887.png (986 KB, 882x962) Image search: [Google]
1459614556887.png
986 KB, 882x962
>>26972912

Wow. If this is what's taken as intellectual humour then i fear for the retarded.
>>
>>26972912
It's not. It's called "Mentally Advanced" because it's a stone's throw from "Mentally Retarded". One of the outro slides specifically says the video hopes to have met your "special needs".

Basically the theme is that it's MLP, only imagine they had to pay for rent and insurance and a cutie mark is both your special talent and your dead-end future. The only happy pony is the one dumb enough to think that "runs fast" is a better talent than "runs a farm".
>>
File: twilicorn.png (180 KB, 1014x788) Image search: [Google]
twilicorn.png
180 KB, 1014x788
>>26972973
I've got a question and a theory:
Do you feel like Twilight in the season 6 opener is basically the same character we saw in season 1? As in, would you say Twilight is "the same, but with six years of development"? Or would you say that Twilight got replaced by a pod pony somewhere along the way.
>>
Those are funny.
>>
>>26973262
Personally, I think she had a good 5 years of development. It still seems like Twilight, but with her issues worked out.
>>
>>26973524
Ride's ending?
>>
>>26973524
Well, see, the thing about MAS is that it's very dialogue and character driven. This series started back in 2011 or 2012, before season 2 aired. Back when people still thought Luna was going to be all cute and demure.

Back then, Twilight was easily re-characterized as a mean little drunk. AJ was the dependable yet stubborn straight man to any two to six man act. Dash was kind of retarded and bragged a lot to try to hide it, only making her seem dumber. Fluttershy fit that "dangerous quiet one" trope after the Gala finale. Pinkie's most famous episode was Party of One and a lot of people loved to think of her manic personality as a disorder.

But if you're the type of person looking at Twilight in Season 6 and saying, "Yeah, there's no difference between here and there. Just development. She fixed all her flaws. That's what people do, how they develop."

Then MAS is probably not up your alley. It may not be up your alley for other reasons, but if you don't have a strong idea of who the characters were five years ago, the parody isn't going to make a lot of sense now.

It really frustrating, thinking about it.
>>
>>26971089
...but Greg made those
If you mean the drawing, of course petirep (was it?) draws better, he has more experience. But Greg's getting better every day to be honest
>>
>>26973262
She has only gotten stupider with time and ever since Season 2 the writers can't decide whether she wants to be a shut-in nerd or a flamboyant non-self-aware autist. It's become a harsher flanderization than Pinkie Pie, and even Pinkie Pie is at least written well in her own episodes.

Ever since Twilight was made a princess it's been abundantly clear that she has no fucking idea what she's doing as the princess of friendship. Every time she tried to fix a friendship problem, she either:
1.Didn't do anything
2. Was a bumbling idiot the entire episode until some Deus Ex Machina rushed in to solve everything.

Wasn't Twilight suppost to be, you know, smart? The voice of reason? The middle-ground?
I'm not saying she should know the answer to every single friendship problem ever, but she sure as fucking hell should be able to figure it out by herself or with the help of a friend rather than the fucking thing being solved for her.

The episodes I'm referring to mostly are Hooffields and McColts and the S6 premier. Twilight didn't do shit with her princess status in Season 4.
>>
>>26973708
They spent a lot of season 4 tapdancing around the question of "what is Twilight princess of?" and then in season 5 were still sort of reluctant to call her the princess of anything. If you ask me, that means that for about two years the writers didn't have a clear idea of what to do with the princess thing - and I can't blame them. It didn't make any damn sense.

What could she be the princess of? Friendship? She has six friends and not even much in common with them, realistically. Magic? That's a little over the top. Way over the top when magic is such a pivotal part of your setting.

So they went for the friendship thing and now in the season six ponies are acting like it's a big deal, but Twilight still only has six friends and it feels like she does have a completely sinecure job. Like she's just getting paid to take shits in the royal castle, and occasionally she has to go out and stand by while problems virtually solve themselves.

The princess thing was such a wrench in the works for this show. It took so much of what it was doing and just fucked it right off the rails.

It just kills me. Looking at MAS, thinking about the message it had five years ago and how it doesn't even make sense in the context of season six now. None of the character tropes fit anymore.

Take Celestia. In MAS she's this calculating tyrant. Dangerously omniscient and politically powerful. There is zero evidence of that by now, to the point where MAS can't even mock modern Celestia because she's so far removed from how people used to see her. If Tryant Celestia is up, MLP's Celestia is done. Canon Celestia is a bumbling character who can't do anything right, and MAS Celestia is such the polar opposite that it feels like that's the angle. That's the joke. But it's not - it's just that for a while there Celestia actually did feel like a powerful aspect of the show.
>>
>>26973619
I believe this isn't Peptirep, but a fan of some sort I guess.
>>
>>26973619
I have to agree. I actually thought this was Petirep's stuff but that Petirep just made bases for Greg to work with or something so that's why it looks alright in stills but less well in motion. But I also noticed AJ's non-anatomically correct leg and thought "that's not something Petirep would do".
>>
File: came here.jpg (48 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
came here.jpg
48 KB, 375x375
>>26971089
FiW was better
>>
>>26973791
I completely agree, especially on the Celestia part. The sisters are basically the butt of a joke now and there's really no reason for them to make appearances anymore outside of the casual cameo.

To me it just feels like this reboot needs another fucking reboot that's free of any assfucking from corporations to try and sell more toys, allowing for full creative freedom.
>>
>>26973863
Maybe in overall finishing touch but in comedy, it doesn't hold a candle to RDP.
>>
File: Happening.gif (2 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Happening.gif
2 MB, 512x288
>>26973863
fuck you take it back!
>>
>>26973599
>Twilight was easily re-characterized as a mean little drunk
Why a drunk? I get the mean-spirited thing, since she was way more sarcastic (and she has none of that now), but where do you get the drunk thing from?
>>
>>26973599
>But if you're the type of person looking at Twilight in Season 6 and saying, "Yeah, there's no difference between here and there. Just development. She fixed all her flaws. That's what people do, how they develop."
>Then MAS is probably not up your alley
But I do think that and also like the MAS.
>>
>>26973262
Pod pony that had the cables pulled out 40% of the way into the upload and now it eats paste and tries to count to friendship.
>>
>>26973961
She was an overworked student. When I was in college, if a TA wasn't an alcoholic it was the exception, not the rule. It's how people in the arbitrary bindings and schedules of the higher education system take the edge off.

Of course graduation made her a god and she hasn't needed any real life skills, so yeah. It doesn't make sense for her to nurse an addiction now that her life is on easy street. Unless she's being depicted as a hoity-toity WASP doing cocaine out of sheer boredom.
>>
>>26973925
Jokes, not comedy; jokes is what the advanced series does better, set up, punchline, more situational. FiW relied on more subtle or complex levels of comedy and far better narrative; while they don't make you crack up in laughter every 5 minutes, I personally find it much more enjoyable.
>>
>>26974061
Jokes that don't make me laugh aren't "complex", they're just not funny enough.
>>
>>26974061
...In some sort of way, I feel like it's the other way around in my opinion; FiW is more joke based, while MAS does better comedy.
>>
>>26973860
Apparently, it is not Greg but a fan who made it based on Petirep's style, and he did indeed make it by using Flash rigs.
>>
>>26974061
They did puns. Like, a lot of puns. And also lolrandumb jokes that were never realistically going to go anywhere because they had nothing to do with the show.
>>
>>26974169
If there's one thing I hate it's "random" humor.

Worse than puns, and those are already grating.
>>
>>26974007
>She was an overworked student.
No she wasn't, she always worked exactly as much as she wanted to. There was even an episode where Celestia explicitly told her not to worry about deadlines for her only major responsibility, the friendship reports. I agree the "overworked student" interpretation is funny but it's always been headcanon shit.
>>
>>26974521
Not that guy but I actually wanna disagree with this. Everyone I know that's overworked has people telling them to take it easy for a day or to relax for a bit, but if they ever do that they fall apart. People like them can't just "take it easy" for a day. They have to be working themselves because they're just like that.
Twilight is the same way. She makes work for herself.
>>
>>26974567
Well not anymore, though. Now she kind of putters around the library.

I feel like she's become kind of like a less funny Professor Farnsworth. As in, I guess she's super smart and does smart things off screen, but nobody cares, least of all the audience, so we mostly just see her as the person calling the other characters in to do jobs on faraway planets or countries.
>>
File: pleb.jpg (62 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
62 KB, 500x664
>>26974073
Sure thing, friendo. I think you should go back to watching your little sitcoms on the WB channel.
>>
>>26974606
Snyeah
>>
>>26973791
It's almost like the princess thing was a corporate mandate that they had to write around...

But honestly, you can look at the same problem the writers had as a problem Celestia had too. Twilight became a princess. Now what? We'll make her... uh... friendship... because... uh... there's only two celestial bodies.

And she's not very good at it, but we gotta give her a title to go along with her wings.

I mean, to be fair, not being the princess of anything was also a plot point in the show, with Twilight herself feeling like she was a useless third wheel with nothing to do.

I have to assume there was some level of self-awareness there.

To be honest, I like that Twilight is actually bad at the whole "friendship" thing. She's always been overzealous and a little incompetent since S1, and I think that she has definitely developed as a character, but they've kept her core personality intact.

Let me clarify that that was my opinion before the S6 opener. She was embarrassingly less competent than everyone else. They gave her a "Twilighty" thing to do to sort of mitigate that, but wouldn't it have been nice if she'd remembered some of those spells Sunburst brought up at the end?
>>
>>26974681
Knew that would be the best of your comeback.
>>
>>26973971
>Probably
Read, Anon
>>
File: and i came to shut you up.gif (595 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
and i came to shut you up.gif
595 KB, 480x360
>>26973863
at least MAS is more than just a catchy musical
>>
File: merely pretending.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
merely pretending.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>26975060
ebin :^))))
>>
File: hades.jpg (14 KB, 447x384) Image search: [Google]
hades.jpg
14 KB, 447x384
>>26975323
yeah, I don't know what are you talking about.
>>
File: 1452247865633.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1452247865633.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>26975373
>gypsy bard
>i'll be okay
>the orphan song
>pinkie's friday version
>sweetie bot's race
>>
File: 2381708.gif (402 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
2381708.gif
402 KB, 250x250
>>26975438
>series has songs
>series is only songs
I suppose the source material is also just a "catchy musical" then
>>
>>26975608
was during S1 and 2
lost it around 3
was only a opener-and-ending thing in S4 and 5, but 5 was cringey.
and we recovery a little now in 6
>>
>>26975666
Sorry satan, but don't you think you are oversimplifying things a bit too much?
Even then, I don't see how that is a bad thing on itself; they still were all-around better, desu.
>>
>>26975813
Quality doesn't matter if the end result is boring.
>>
File: pc V.png (47 KB, 448x360) Image search: [Google]
pc V.png
47 KB, 448x360
>>26976050
Sure, if you have objectively bad taste or the wits/sense of humour of a 6 year old... of course you're going to find any form of comedy beside overused phrases and memes boring
>>
>>26976146
You're >>26974681 aren't you? With your "complex comedy"?
>>
>>26975608
But FiW didn't have jokes, so what else was left?
>>
File: poltoon.gif (21 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
poltoon.gif
21 KB, 550x350
>>26976171
What if I were? why is it so important to defend your stance?

>>26976249
I recommend you check yourself over for a very possible lack of attention span.
>>
>>26976050
But greg's "2smart4you" reinterpretation of the characters is exactly that. Boring, overly intellectually self-fellating shit whose pretentious fanbase is constantly sycophantically fawning over as the smartest shit ever written.
>muh "highbrow" comedy
>muh witty "deconstruction" of established characters
>greg should be a writer on teh sho, he's 20% cooler better than the show writers xDD

>>26976146
Of course, you're also an idiot for actually defending FiW as being intellectually superior. For all the circlejerking over it, MAS is technically a more intelligent series. The thing is FiW never pretended to be anything more than a string of gags and jokes and for that I can appreciate it.

Nobody is allowed to have any fun that I don't personally approve of. >:^(
>>
File: opnion respect.png (39 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
opnion respect.png
39 KB, 420x294
>>26976301
>MAS is technically a more intelligent series
pic related senpaii
>>
>>26976301
>>26976050 here. I never said any of those things. I just think the character interaction in Greg's work is funny.
>>
>>26976344
I personally don't care much for MAS. I do like RDP though, because it's an actually amusing deconstruction of fanfiction.
I think by the time I got around to watching MAS I was already over saturated on pony "abridged" series that I just did not have the drive to find it entertaining.
>>
File: image.png (316 KB, 871x563) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316 KB, 871x563
>>26973619

READ THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION YOU HUGE SHITLORDS
>>
>>26973708

Holy shit, it's almost as if she's still learning! And solving friendship problems by yourself somehow doesn't seem appropriate.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>26973923

>assfucking from corporations

Imagine what FIM would have been like if they had made the show exactly the way we wanted. In fact, wasn't there a whole episode about this?
>>
>>26976301
You're retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
>watching a show for little girls
>>
>>26976992
>Suited for Success was about the fans
>not about corporate meddling

I don't even know how somebody can be this pants-on-head retarded and yet still remember how to breathe.
>>
>>26976992
>>26977192
You're both dense if you're going to project some deeper meaning onto episodes. Not everything has some meta concept behind it.
>>
>>26977272
>implying projection
That episode was about as in-your-face with its moral as the writers could hope to get without getting fucking fired.
>>
>>26971089
>outro music
It has been a while since I have listened to that music. It's a shame that jewtube's DMCA took it down from Greg's videos.
>>
>>26976891
Thus reinforcing my point.
She's had TWO FUCKNG SEASONS (going on 3) to learn about what kind of things to do as a princess.
Fuck off.
>>
There are people in this thread right now.

Right. Now.

Who honestly believe Alicorn Princess Twilight was a good and well executed idea.
>>
>>26971187
The Joker isn't funny and was never funny. He deserved to be beaten up by his dad and being molested. Batman should have appealed to his daddy issues and made the joker cry and kill himself.
>>
>>26973961
Season 1 Mare In The Moon showed her trying to drink that one time while ignoring the retarded pink pony's ramblings. She openly shown how disgusted she is by friendship, to the point she cringed whenever any of the main 5 mentioned the word "friend" to her.
She was also shown as the serious and to-the-point one who didn't care about having fun with a bunch of idiots and just wanted to save the world before bedtime.

Unfortunately season 1's bipolar mediocrity also turned her into a dumb know it all - know nothing, a dork, a sighing straightman beta who can't openly tell the ponies to fuck off. The butt monkey joke in Feeling Pinkie Keen. A submissive cheerleader to Celestia. The bucktooth dorkmcgees who has to read about slumber parties and is too self-absorbed to notice Rarity and Applejack fighting.

I honestly would have enjoyed a well-calculated violent drunk scientist who doesn't tolerate demeaning bullshit at her address and becomes effectively antagonistic if some idiot tries to rub her the wrong way.
But then she wouldn't be an adorkable bookworm(which I personally hate) and she'd be a downright anti-social Sunset Shimmer or Starlight Glimmer before they got rainbow lazered with friendship.
>>
>>26973262
That's a tough question. I would say Twilight's character development has been present, but not entirely consistent.
>>
File: 1439486252297.png (322 KB, 637x630) Image search: [Google]
1439486252297.png
322 KB, 637x630
>>26971089
GOD, I LOVE HIS ARTSTYLE SO MUCH
>>
>>26974521
Twi's more overworked in attitude than in situation. She throws herself into any assignment she's given and is prone to panic over the results. Even if the stakes are low, her stress level is high.
>>
>>26974732
I've got a bit of a theory. It ties in with the whole Elements of Harmony thing. What if the ponies chosen to represent a certain virtue aren't the ones who best exhibit it themselves, but the ones who best understand its importance? Twilight isn't good at friendship, but you'll never find someone who appreciates and values it more.
>>
>>26980892
You mean episode 1, before she found the joys of friendship.
>>
>>26980943
In other words, the Elements aren't about personality, but about character?
>>
>>26980970
Priorities and experiences, mostly. They pick the ponies best suited to spread their chosen virtue to others.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ8UHV1Z7R0

I see a lot of complaints about the writing, but is nobody bothered by the directing in this show?
The annoying dork-ish atmosphere, the fake voice acting, the boring actions by the characters.
>>
>>26980977
Those are very vague complaints.
>>
>>26980977
Well that's not really a good example because that episode was terrible
>>
>>26980986
Fluttershy is having a book club, Fluttershy is trying to discuss a book with her pet animals.
Andrea Libman talks like she isn't interested at all in her lines, to the point the animators have to match her bored expression. Example look at: "Oh it's me. Ooh it's me!"
Plus her hyper talking at the end.
>>
>>26981008
I don't know where you're getting that impression. Fluttershy's voice itself is a bit odd, but her emotion sounded genuine, just not very strong, which makes sense seeing as it wasn't that big a deal.
>>
>>26981017
It is a very big deal in how you act and execute the scene.
>>
>>26981020
Acting is a big deal, yes, but I disagree with your statement that there was a flaw in it here.
>>
>>26981029
Why can't you see the flaws in the directing? Do I suck at convincing people or bronies just aren't observant?
>>
>/mlp/ doesn't like MAS anymore
I hate you people. You probably think FiW is genioys, too.
>>
>>26981035
The former. Let me just answer your post here and your other one at >>26981030 simultaneously.
If you don't clarify what it's done wrong, how it messed up, and why that's bad, others probably won't understand. Your current attempt at criticism falls just above "you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded" in detail. Perhaps more elaboration on the reasons for your negative opinions toward the show would lead to a more interested response.

I guarantee you that repeating "the directing is flawed" and "the acting is fake" over and over, questioning why we don't see it when we ask for further explanation, will not convince anyone.
>>
>>26981062
/mlp/ left over 2 years ago, these are all the newfags speaking
>>
>>26981072
Correct: everyone in this thread is a newfag. Everybody who's complaining about stuff you don't like, those are the oldfags. Anyone who has been on this board since the beginning has exactly the same tastes as you do.
>>
>>26980943
She's not the element of freindship, she's the element of magic. Nothing innately told her anything about friendship. Celestia literally just said "ok that's what you're princess of"
>>
>>26981071
You should let him know that he's going to waste his time and torture himself while trying to explain to a group of autists the concepts charm and suavity. If he's already bad at explaining things then I assure you he's not the person to explain to a bunch of aliens that obvious things suc has the sky is blue and finesse things like how to date and impress a person, what is and what isn't socially acceptable and why.
>>
>>26981072
>>26981114
I can attest to this, I joined /mlp/ two months ago.
>>
>>26981394
And where did you all come from? It feels like just one week ago they redirected the entire mlp subreddit to here
>>
>>26980977

Of course. That's why i'm surprised MAS is considered funny despite all those flaws.

:^)
>>
>>26981062
You're insulting my intelligence by implying things I like.
Witchcraft and Mentally Retarded are both horrible living-end "abridged" series that shouldn't have been made to begin with.

I remember when the first few parody series for MLP came out and they got highly criticized and told what needs improving. Why the hell doesn't this fandumb do that anymore?
>>
We all know that UFP is the best pony abridged series out there.
>>
>>26981680
>I remember when the first few parody series for MLP came out and they got highly criticized and told what needs improving. Why the hell doesn't this fandumb do that anymore?

this never happened to anything but FiW
>>
>>26978189

My dad has had 62 years to learn, but he tells me he's still learning new things constantly.
>>
File: image.png (180 KB, 900x1144) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 900x1144
Everyone's opinions are wrong
>>
>>26981808
I can already tell by your weak wording that you're a contrarian newfaggot.
There were and are still many abridged series for MLP. But you can't google and you can't youtube search. You're too much of a newfag to ever lurk before posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0riv_jtoT0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vAEOuwFxzg
>>
File: image.png (79 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79 KB, 300x180
>>26982096

You should put those videos you linked in a cringe thread.
>>
>>26982096
I'm assuming these are the examples of the highly criticized ones because damn
>>
>>26982934
>>26983488
Hahahaha look at these newfags being surprised by the other types of garbage out there.
>>
>>26983632
Yeah sorry for not purposefully looking up garbage abridged series, there's plenty of solid ones to keep up with ^:)
>>
>>26983704
There are no good abridged series for MLP. Especially not the trash you're watching.
Work on your jokes harder, you suck at comedy. For a moment I actually took your post seriously.
>>
File: 1458216149500.jpg (57 KB, 965x855) Image search: [Google]
1458216149500.jpg
57 KB, 965x855
>>26983766
aight bud, thanks for the informative and insightful opinion, whatever you say
>>
>>26981142
Alright then. He can continue to insist we're tasteless, socially inept morons without elaboration as to why. If he doesn't want to make a good argument, that's not my problem to solve.
>>
>>26971089
Compete with himself? Or peritep?
>>
>>26980977
The direction doesn't take a real dive until the Season 6 opener, when ponies are suddenly surrounded by visuals they don't react to and a bunch of other problems.

Watch the baby, for example. When it's the center of attention, it's unstoppable and unmanageable, but as soon as the writing directs attention away from it, it's sitting perfectly still and spacing out, doing nothing. A voice actor doing a subpar delivery is the voice actor, but if a scene doesn't know where to put characters or what to focus on, that's bad directing.

Another example is when Glimmer walks outside and has a conversation about how cold it must be because she saw Spike's breath. There were snowflakes falling from the sky, so it takes a bad director to fuck things up and have the scene work that way.

Season 6 is the first time we're seeing objectively bad directing where more than one scene indicates a lack of awareness in some step of the process.

>>26982074
Fuk you purple.

>>26981680
MAS came out before season 2 aired and was plainly open about being a clueless amateur production. People absolutely did criticize it and gradually things got technically better. MAS is super weird. It's doing animation now, but from that same situation where there's zero art or animation experience and it's just going along anyway, slowly picking up technical skill from month to month.
>>
Greg is a faggot. Shitposting ftw
>>
>>26984724
the only thing people bitched at MAS for was shit like sound mixing, it was always the only consistently decent parody thing around especially compared to the alternatives an mulp ate that shit up

it wasn't until years later when the inevitable "now that it's popular we hate it" crowd took over
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.