[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Directing inside MLP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
The directing is as equally important as the writing behind the show.
But I never ever see anyone complaining about the abysmal directing in this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ8UHV1Z7R0

Take for example any scene from Hoffields And McColts, like the first scene with Fluttershy, notice how faked/forced the voice acting is and how pathetically ridiculous the atmosphere and idea is.

Even if they're equal in importance, personally for me the directing bothers me much more than the writing. For me the directing is the primary thing about a show which you have to take care of behind the writing otherwise you get mentally retarded characters acting high and end up with your non-autistic viewers looking at it in disgust.
>>
File: 1443558181032.png (180 KB, 429x394) Image search: [Google]
1443558181032.png
180 KB, 429x394
>>26980931
>actually caring this much
>>
>>26980944
Bump.
>>
Maybe /mlp/ is still asleep.
>>
Can nobody understand what's wrong with the behavior of the characters?
>>
hmm...
>>
you could always draw inspiration from this lovely song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
>>26981104
Watch out OP, it's a newfag sucking dicks.
>>
>>26981030
What is wrong? They just became slice of life characters just like the show. No prob here, champ
>>
>>26981163
Don't be rude and remember to love&tolerate, ponybro
>>
>>26981221
We stopped being bros ever since mom left.
>>
File: 83e.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
83e.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>26981235
>>
>>26980931
Surely that newspaper thing is a joke right
Nobody is that stupid are they not even peta are that stupid
>>
>>26981577
I knew someone who didn't know where milk came from, someone who had only seen canned carrots and didn't know what a whole one looked like, and one who screamed after seeing a sheep for the first time. Cityfags that have never been outside of their little bubble are really this delusional.
>>
>>26981594
Did they just never watch bugs bunny
>>
>>26981221
>Still saying love and tolerate
It's hate and penetrate now friendo
>>
>>26981594
Didn't they watch Animal Planet on TV when they were little? or an educational cartoon when they were toddlers?
>>
>>26981632
>>26981648
I guess not, I only knew these people for a short while in adulthood, so I haveno idea what their viewing habits as a child were like.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
>>26980931
That pic
>>
>>26981594
Millennials, ladies and gentlemen. The world is doomed.
>>
>>26981681
>implying
They were all at least in their 30s, except for the sheep girl. The world has been fucked far longer than you'd think.
>>
Shove it in, why won't you?
>>
>>26980931
The acting and atmosphere there is fine. The show has enough problems that you don't need to make new ones up.
>>
>>26982989
Fine based on what? It looks pretty autistic and nerdy to me.
>>
>>26981647
But why between ourselves? We're suppose to be passive aggressive only towards outsiders pissing us off.
>>
>>26983853
And maybe if you said why it looks that way, someone would care what you think.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.