[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spider-Shim and her Amazing Friends! Issue #6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 149
File: image.png (522 KB, 1550x515) Image search: [Google]
image.png
522 KB, 1550x515
*in Stan Lee voice*
Hey there, true believers!

This is the superhero thread, mainly starring Sunset Shimmer as the Amazing Spider-Woman.
Post any green, art, or otherwise mlp related superhero stuff here.

Pastebin list:
Roommate Anon
http://pastebin.com/crUhxGkS

Beans
http://pastebin.com/yNaJFuz0

Red
http://pastebin.com/hTFVft7x

Femanon
http://pastebin.com/xkSzdr5V

http://youtu.be/jpLKwwcvvlE
>>
Jamal, for the last time, GET OUT
>>
>>26961656
LIVIN' ON THE EDGE
>>
Hey guys remember that time that Spidey had a cape?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzLflJhtGFs
>>
>>26961812
OOOF THE CRATER
>>
>>26961809
I'm just getting started...
>>26961812
FIGHTING CRIME
SPINNING WEBS
>>
>>26961830
Weird show with Peter Parker,
Would've made more sense if it was a Spiderman 2099 show
>>
K, my fellow jojofags have stopped bothering me, so I should be getting back into the green...soon.
Here's a question though-I have thought up some fights and want to work on them, but don't know how to incorporate it into the green, so should I just get back into the green first or write out a few fights?
>>
>>26961830
Yeah, his suit was, like, made of tiny balls and shit.
>>
>>26961830
NO CAPES
>>26961857
whatever you decide on m8
>>
>>26961857
...yes.

Or do them via flashback and add character development. Kinda like what you did with Anne fighting Venom
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2532x3294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2532x3294
Here's something someone made in the last thread
>>
>>26961873
Good idea, Beanguy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNqFhJ6-n0
>>
>>26961893
Yeah noticed i forgot the damn web in her hand though. Will reupload after i fix that.
>>
>>26961933
Or could be like a supervillain challenging them on TV, that he will wreck shit until they show up or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>Prepare your apple hole
>>
File: It's going up your ass, AJ.png (736 KB, 892x894) Image search: [Google]
It's going up your ass, AJ.png
736 KB, 892x894
>>26962118
>She will never brutally fist you and clog your asshole with web
>>
>>26962150
Why do we even exist?
>>
This general oozes with autism... but I loved Superior Spider-Man and all I can see here are crossovers of that with Sunset.

Should I really read into your greens? What quality can there possibly be?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 625x625
>>26962369
>Autism
>>
File: char_63235.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_63235.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
>>26962150
That's what I call a sticky situation.
>>
File: 1455116189271.png (372 KB, 769x698) Image search: [Google]
1455116189271.png
372 KB, 769x698
>>26962369
Do what you want, famalam
>>
File: 1432502442926.png (787 KB, 1280x975) Image search: [Google]
1432502442926.png
787 KB, 1280x975
>>26962448
More like con-stick-pation, amirite?
>>
>>26962369
>Oozes with autism.
Do you even know where you are Anon?
>>
>>26961860
They were nanobots.

>In before Metal Gear meme
>>
>>26956777
>You grab the leader’s head and cover her nostrils and mouth with one arm, then where her eyes are with the other.
>The result is a blinded girl whose airways are blocked.
>She let’s go as she tries to scream, but only wastes more air, doing so.
>Inevitably she lets go of Spider-Woman, and you let go of the hood’s head.
>She faints for the lack of oxygen.

>Her two sisters are quick to get up and carry her away in the darkness of the rainy night.
>You watch as they flee into the rainy night.
“Thanks for saving me. Again...This is, what, the second time I’ve been almost made into a sex slave?”
>You look back at Spider-Woman and...
>...and she’s not here anymore.
>You sigh.
>At least you saw her again...
>You’re about to lean back against the wall but…
>“Don’t lean on me.”
“Whoa, shit!”
>You jump and turn around.
>...She’s hanging.
>Upside down.
>From spider web…
>...that’s pretty fuckin’ cool.
“You know, it’s shocking that this is the third time you’ve saved my life. I’m starting to think you’re more ‘super-stalker’ than a super-hero.”
>“You’re not hurt, are you?”
>You shrug.
“My wallet’s gone but I’ll live.”
>Spidey sighs.
>“I should’ve told you to meet me on the roof of the building by the fire escape...”
“That’s the problem about being cryptic on where t meet people. Never enough information.”
>“Was she…doing things to you?”
>...
>You clear your throat awkwardly.
“Almost….Uh, thanks, Spidey.”
>She awkwardly laughs as she removes her rain-soaked, upside down hair out of her masked face.
>“It’s no problem, kid…”
>There’s just an awkward silence now between the two of you…
“...So why’d you invite me here?”
>“I...I kinda wanted to talk you.”
“Talk to me? About what?”
>“About...things. Look, I’m not good at this, but I need to know something about you…”
>You raise your brow inquisitively.
“Really?”
>Spider-Woman sighs.
>>
>>26962667
"You are...amazing"
"Some people don't think so"
>>
File: image.png (789 KB, 1020x576) Image search: [Google]
image.png
789 KB, 1020x576
>>26962667
http://youtu.be/o0aHNnWghe0
I'm just now realizing that a superhero movie I watched as a young lad had an attempted rape scene....
>>
>>26962789
Watch anon quit on shimmer with that one guy. Jameson's son, the astronaut.
>>
>>26962858
You ever notice that Mary Jane slept with a lot of people that had something to do with Peter?
>Flash
His high school bully
>Harry
His best friend
>John Jameson
His boss' son
>>
>>26961656
Which one of these green that doesnt have any Anon in it?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>26962949
>Greens
>Without Anon
>>
>>26962369
>superior spiderman
You dont even know who that is, do you?
>>
>>26963024
When Superior Spiderman happened I was so mad at Marvel for what they did with Spiderman, I pirated all 700 issues of Amazing Spiderman, then when I found out that they bought old spidey back I felt stupid
>>
>>26962949
the femanon one
>>
>>26963052
You know, but youre not the fag whom i accused of that
Also... i enjoyes superior spiderman
Then again, I knew he'd "get ahold of himself" again eventually
Thats just how these things are
>>
>>26937797

>You two sit down at a window seat and quickly finish up your snack before going back into the Sedan
>This time, the radio is turned onto the news station
>For some reason, villains love to show up right after school has ended
>That and during night patrols of the city, where you and Annalisse bump into the occasional baddie
>Maybe there's a special villain school they attend?
>No, that's a dumb idea, Shimmer, don't think of dumb ideas
>*kzzt*"We have reports of a bank robbery at downtown near Crime Alley" *kzzt* "The culprit is armed with strange devices, and the law enforcement is having issues handling said person. Please avoid going near the incident at all costs."
>Crime Alley?
>That's probably dumbest thing you ever heard of
>Like, why would you name a street Crime Alley? It's like you wanted there to be accidents there all the time
>Can you imagine how awful it would be if you named kids after what they'll be doing in the future? "Oh yeah, this is my son. Hard Bandit, he's such a sweethart."
>Your thoughts are suddenly interrupted by Annalisse, "You heard the radio. We gotta get there at all costs."
"Heh, you know where the place is?"
>"Yeah. We're actually pretty close. Suit up, swinging there is faster anyways."
>>
File: winky.jpg (15 KB, 256x300) Image search: [Google]
winky.jpg
15 KB, 256x300
>>26963419
Son, I'm gonna need sauce on that.

>>26963444
Nice digits, but you're story is nicer.
>>
File: spots.jpg (26 KB, 344x343) Image search: [Google]
spots.jpg
26 KB, 344x343
>>26963444

>You quickly arrive at the scene, where there are...black circles circles? No, black holes suspended in midair at different degrees
>"Ugh, this one is gonna be annoying, isn't it?"
"Tell me about it."
>>"Aha! Spider-Woman and Weaver! The two of you arriving here changes nothing! You will fall to me, The Spot!"
>A figure fully then emerges out of one of the larger holes...revealing...
>*snrk*"What the fuck are you?"
>Good question, actually
>The villain is clad in a white spandex suit with black spots over it, similar to that of a dalmatian
>If dalmatians ever got stuck in nuclear fallout for several years, maybe
>You can't help but break into laughter
"OH MY GOD, he looks like and Oreo!"
>Annalisse joins in on your schadenfreude
>>"S-Stop it! I will put an end to you two!"
>The moment he finished saying that, he threw a hard right inside a hole next to him, and it emerged out of another near Annalisse's stomach, connecting and staggering her
>"AUGH! Playing dirty, are we, you fag? Teleportation ain't shit if you can't even hurt me!"
>She's right. She explained to you once about how she can patch herself up easily and do something similar to hardening herself, and it allowed her to be more reckless in fights
>She ran up to Spot and punched him square in the noggin, which, in the normal situation, he would've flown down a block
>But the fist "entered" the hole on his face and "came out" of another at the center of his chest, making Annalisse deliver a package of pain back to herself
>>
>>26963618
>Annalisse
still wanna rape and impregnate her
>>
>>26963682
I want her to bind me with her strings and rape me
>>
>>26963618

>>"No, it would be you who falls in this battle."
>She coughs up blood and flies past you for about 100 feet
>Spot now turns his attention to you
>>"Coughing up blood, that signifies she took organ damage. You're next, Spider-Woman."
"We'll see."
>He jumped into one of his holes, and the crowd of black surrounds you
>Your Spidey-sense tells you that a punch is coming from a blind spot to your left, and you easily dodge it
>>"Check."
>Your Spidey-sense starts blaring intensely as it tells you that a kick is directed at your right
>Which you can't dodge at the moment

>Be Anna
>And right now, it hurts
>Who knew you threw punches that hard?
>Well, maybe the Lizard, Venom, Vulture, Black Cat, and Chad amongst many others you punched
>Fuck Chad
>You can't look up right now, but judging by the pained grunts coming from Shimmer, you can assume she's not doing so well
>Your own punch broke something inside you, so it's gonna take at least a minute for you to patch it up and get back into the fight
>Fucking teleportation
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1274x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1274x540
>Be me
>Railing my spider hero gal
>likeaboss.jpg
>About to finish
>That's weird, I can't finish, wait...
>ohshitnotagain
>She looks at me and gives a sinister smile
>She filled muh dick full of web to block me from cumming
>"I'm not through with you yet, tiger"
>About to explode
>Her webbing takes an hour to dissolve
>Mfw
>>
>>26963827

>You slowly cock your head up, and you see Shimmer getting the stuffing beaten out of her by a series of punches and kicks coming from all directions as she tries to dodge them
>You mentally facepalm as you instantly realize her mistake
"Yo-"
>You instantly wince at the sharp sting in your chest
>Talking hurts, but you gotta relay the message using as little of energy as possible
"WHAT WOULD I DO, DUMBASS?!"
>You slam your head back into the pavement
>Fucking nailed it

>Be Spider-Shim
>And now is not a fun time
>Especially since you're being kick (and punched) the shit out of you with no way of avoiding it
>"WHAT WOULD I DO, DUMBASS?!"
>What?!
>What does that mean?
>Well, if you're Annalisse right now, you'd be most likely calling Spot a fag
>No, that's most likely not what she means
>Punch Spot in the face?
>No, his face isn't available at the moment
>She obviously means how she would handle a situation like-
>You mentally facepalm yourself and stop dodging, landing on one knee
>>"Checkmate. Spider-Woman."
>Your Spidey-sense rings, signalling that a single punch is aimed at your face
>But you're not dodging
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
>>"What?"
>With both of your arms, you grab the incoming strike by the wrist
>And pull Spot out of the hole
>>
>>26962972
Keep that hollow surrogate dick of y'all away from me will ya?

>>26963058
Thanks, will read it when I have time
>>
>>26964142
>the first sentences are literally Anon with vagina
Great.. Enjoy your non-general, everyone. Yall might want to get off before the writefriends abandon you and turn this thread into another bumplandia. Im out
>>
>>26964233
See ya tomorrow.
>>
File: spotter.jpg (164 KB, 500x759) Image search: [Google]
spotter.jpg
164 KB, 500x759
>>26964095

>The bastard comes out "naked", no holes on white his suit
>It's not gonna be white though by the time you're done with him
*huff**huff*"Can't hide now, bitch. I'm gonna crush you like the cockroach your are."
>An expression of absolute dread spreads across his skin-tight mask as he gets down onto his knees, head hanging low with his hands shielding it
>>"P-Please, can we come to an agreement? I'll pay you 1/3 of what I've stole from the bank!"
>niggawut.jpg
>You raise a leg
>>"2/3?"
>Higher
>>"All of it?"
>You bring down a kick of unadulterated fury on the fucker's spine
>A satisfying crunch is heard as Spot passes out from the pain before he can even emote
"Nope."
>With that, you lose control of your body as you fall onto the road
>>
>>26964254

Ok, that's probably the most I've ever posted in one session. It was good.
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT?
FIND OUT
SAME SPIDER THREAD (maybe)
SAME SPIDER TIME (maybe)
>>
File: 272457.jpg (119 KB, 1136x852) Image search: [Google]
272457.jpg
119 KB, 1136x852
>>26964275
My fav green so far
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x673
>>26964233
>>
>>26962667
>>
File: no.gif (1 MB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
1 MB, 356x400
>>26964933
>>
Yo. Just came up with a scenario involving Mysterio and Shocker (or rather, Trixie and Anon) that may or may not take place before or after Sonata. Still hammering it out.
>>
>>26965345
Do it. I have writer's block and girl problems right now and I'm just hoping I can write tomorrow.
>>
File: wort dor foawrk.jpg (7 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
wort dor foawrk.jpg
7 KB, 255x200
>>26965517
>girl problems
Tell me more...
>>
File: kek.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
>>26965517
>Trying to stay close to the Spider-Man movies
>Literally taking scenes from them
>Writer's block
How
>>
>"Sweetie, I love you, but this is, to be frank, stupid."
>You are the Shocker, a.k.a. Anon, and you've recently come to San Francisco to relax with your partner in crime and one of your (many) girlfriends, Mysterio, known intimately by you as Trixie.
>Problem is, you've both run short on funds.
>Thankfully, both of you thought to bring your costumes along.
>Your main problem now is convincing her to go along with petty daylight robbery.
"Ah, come on, when was the last time we both engaged in a good old fashioned robbery?"
>"The great and mighty Mysterio does NOT do bit roles! Mysterio may fall upon the role of plundering banks of their riches, but Mysterio does so in a way that leaves all in awe! You are suggesting that Mysterio goes out, without rehearsal nor any effects on the stage already set up, and just simply do IMPROV?!"
"Well, shoot. And here I was thinking this was something that just you and me could do together, without any of the other girls interrupting, and then maybe we could go somewhere nice and romantic afterwords..."
>"W-well, Mysterio supposes...that maybe a little improv now and then won't hurt."
"Aw, you're the best!"
>"C-CEASE HUGGING MYSTERIO! It-it is embarrassing!...Though not unwelcome..."
>>
>>26965610
I'm going to be honest now when saying that I wasn't trying to stay close the films when Spidey and Doc duke it out. It was a coincidence. Only the part where we first meet J.Jonah and the upcoming scene is ripped from the movies.

That and trying to write natural dialogue is difficult. I think dialogue out VERY carefully for each character. How /would/ Sunset speak in such situations? How would she talk in her Spider-persona? It's all these things I take in account for each character's dialogue. For example: Spidey calls Anon "kid' a lot. This is so she gives him the illusion that she is at least somewhat older than him when they are actually the same age. This helps hide her identity. You also have to remember that this is a story I'm making up as I go along--something I've rarely done before. I usually prewrite my greens months in advance. MONTHS. I have no idea where I'm going with this story, nor have I even found any true conflict yet. I need to find a direction. And did I mention I'm working on a screenplay for a MLP movie for literally no reason other than pure enjoyment? Cause I am. I am juggling with what I can write at the moment.

Then there's my current life that's a bit messy with girl problems much like an actual harem story from some greentext.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 960x540
>>26965753
>>
>>26965753
Your working on a screenplay for my little pony? Pics?
>>
File: sad.png (111 KB, 338x378) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
111 KB, 338x378
>>26965753
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 680x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 680x621
>>26965753
>>
File: maximum payne.png (93 KB, 271x284) Image search: [Google]
maximum payne.png
93 KB, 271x284
>>26965753
>>
>>26965813
>>26965864
>>26965884
Sheesh, you guys. It's not like I'm gonna be dead.

>>26965819
Yes, indeed I am! It's hypothetical TV special that focuses on a very important friendship problem: >rape.

>pic related
>>
>>26965753
Here, have some advice. You need to establish an antagonist. Right now the conflict in your green is in Sunset and Anon's friendship being torn apart by this secret, and it looks like you're wrapping that up. For example, have people randomly start getting powers and becoming heroes or villains. Reveal that this is all the machinations of some weird cosmic deity, and our heroes have to go on a quest or something and find the five magical things to make the deus ex machina that would save the day. Have anon deal with feeling inferior to the spider shim and go off trying to prove himselfby investigating a string of disappearances, only to be kidnapped and experimented on by hydra or something. These experiments grant him and countless others powers that end up causing him to slowly go insane and die or something equally ominous. Make the gang go on a quest for the cure to his condition. Have shimsham deal with the guilt of almost getting him killed every other day. Remember, a story without conflict is an ending.
>>
>>26966031
>this is all the machinations of some weird cosmic deity, and our heroes have to go on a quest or something and find the five magical things to make the deus ex machina that would save the day
NO
NOT AGAIN
>>
>>26966031
I have an antagonist. But that's it. Will be taking your fantastic approach into major consideration.

>>26966057
Yeah, except this part.
>>
>>26965753
I-is the story kill?
>>
Meanwhile I'm just sitting here writing about two assholes whose personalities fit with each other.
>>
>>26966074
Beans, might you consider making Anon a Kamen Rider?
>>
File: J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing.jpg (19 KB, 619x320) Image search: [Google]
J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing.jpg
19 KB, 619x320
>>26966094
>thinking it's kill
>>
>>26966172
Sorry about doubting you, but I seen many writefriends say that they have a writer's block and never come back.
>>
File: Rider Kick.jpg (230 KB, 780x480) Image search: [Google]
Rider Kick.jpg
230 KB, 780x480
>>26966135
Yes. But the very first one. Cause that's the only one I know. I was always more of an Ultraman guy.

Here are the lsit of y toku heroes I'm considering:
1. Ultraman
2. The Green Ranger
3. Kamer Rider Classic
4. I dunno, just give him Karate Robot Zabogar'

These are just a few of the heroes in mind for me at the moment specifically for if I want him to be toku based.
>>
>>26965581
....Do ya really wanna know?
>>
>>26966099
That's what I like about your's though. The personalities are fun and addictive to me as a reader. I thirst for their interactions and what they lead to between the characters.
>>
>>26966366
Yes. I'll tell my girl problems too.
>>
>>26966348
Do green ranger, because he's awesome and I have no clue what a kamen rider is
>>
>You decided to follow some (relatively) well off looking punks to hold up in an alley.
>"Something about this seems...off to Mysterio."
"Pffft. It's just a couple of punks, nothing you and I can't handle."
>"Mysterio supposes...though Mysterio still can't help but feel something's not right."
"Look, if we hold them up in a flashy way, would that help?"
>You can't see anything under that helmet of hers, yet you can swear she's practically grinning.
>"Well~, so long as you follow Mysterio's lead!"
>Oh, this is going to be good, so much so you can barely supress the expression of glee under your mask!

>("Ugh, can't believe I got up for this.")
>("I hear you, could've been arguing with some strangers on the internet about why my fetish is better...is that smoke?")
>"HOLD, DELINQUENTS, LEST YOU INVITE TROUBLE!"
"AND POSSIBLY DOUBLE THAT!"
>"PROTECTING OUR WORLD FROM DEVASTATION!"
"UNITING ALL WITHIN OUR NATION!"
>"DENOUNCING THE EVILS OF 'TRUTH' AND 'LOVE'!"
"AND EXTENDING OUR REACH TO THE HEAVENS ABOVE!"
>"YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE GRAND MYSTERIO!"
"AND MYSTERIO'S ASSISTANT, SHOCKER!"
>"BE HONORED THAT MYSTERIO HAS DEIGNED TO GRACE YOU WITH MYSTERIO'S PRESENCE! SO EITHER PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, OR HAND OVER YOUR CURRENCY!"

:meow:
>>
>>26966377
I just think lesbians are hot.
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 1920x1080
>>26966442
If you're not a friend of justice then you are an enemy of all mankind!

ライイイイダキイイイイック!
>>
>>26966465
I love you.
>>
>>26966465
holy fuck
my sides are just
i don't even know if they exist in this universe anymore
>>
>>26966348
Well, just saying, there's shitloads of Kamen Riders out there, all with different kinds of origins.

most of the classic "Showa era" riders from the 70s and 80s were normal humans-turned-cyborgs by an evil organization known as SHOCKER, or one of its many incarnations throughout the years. The one Showa-era exception is Kamen Rider Amazon, whose power comes from a mystical artifact that lets him turn into the eponymous Rider.

With the Heisei-era Riders (2000-ish and onwards), they're primarily ordinary humans whose belts, or Drivers, if you wanna go into specifics, are either of a technological bent and augment the user's physical abilities through some pseudoscience bullshit, or are magical in origin, and grant the user the power to combat their enemies because MAGIC and shit.

Later Heisei-era Riders are considerably more "toyetic" in that additional transformations depend on collectible trinkets, Kamen Rider Double being one of the more well-known examples.

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Double

If you want to get into newer Kamen Rider stuff, Kamen Rider W, Kamen Rider OOO, or Kamen Rider Drive are excellent introductory series.
>>
File: stop.jpg (69 KB, 547x480) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
69 KB, 547x480
>>26966465
Some extreme copyright boundaries being pressed here
>>
>>26966389
>Be Beans the Actor/VoiceActor/Writefag/Screenwriter/Singer(?)/Performer/Playwright
>Be backstage on the day of the play’s special showing to sick children and also letting kids from a drama club at school perform after months of teaching them
>It’s Beauty & The Beast
>tfw I’m Gaston
>feelsgoodlads.jpg
>To get into character, I always flirt with the girls backstage
>They know it’s me, and that it means nothing…
>...but they all apparently fall for me anyways
>All of them
>in a professional level production (with kids tho)
>That’s a LOT of bitches
>Almost one fucking hundred if not more
>Even a lesbian fell for me at one point
>And she’s the lucky girl I’m head over heels for
>She’s like my Twily
>The funny part is we also had kids in the play too because we were teaching a drama club from a school how to perform
>The little kids talked to me and said Rainbow Dash would kick my tushy
>I told them it’d be Pinkie with a party canon
>The kids instantly loved/hated me as I’d always be brash and act like Gaston
>I’d tell them I was better than 20% cooler than even Rainbow Dash
>Good kids...
>Back to my human Twaifu, she’s Belle aka Beauty
>Fate is ironic, no?
>I’ll just call the actress Belle so I don’t shout any real names
>Anyways, Belle and I kinda like each other
>It’s cute, she’s cute…
>I even asked her to go to the Malt Shop with me the day after this play
>She says yes
>Meanwhile, an old friend of mine is a stage hand
>Let’s call her “Mckaylin”
>She has nice tits, but is kinda known for being a bit off
>Nothing serious, she’s just funky
>Probably autism
>Anyways, it’s moments to perform and I’m nervous
>We’re performing with children FOR sick children
>That’s hard to do nigga
>Try to give it my best by going into super-character
>Not method, tho
>Then, as I’m in costume and everything backstage, Mckaylin comes up to me right before Belle’s about to go on

1/2
>>
>>26966857
>With Belle looking at me, Mckaylin grabs my hands and shoves them onto her tits
>She makes my hands shake with her boobs as she holds them on her in front of Belle
>Belle looks hurt as hell and I panic
>Would go after Belle but she has to go on stage now
>Oh my god, shit shit shit
>Literally every other girl backstage sees this too
>Including some kids
>I yank my hands off her tits
>I wordlessly wander to the dressing room
>Mckaylin follows me there
>She says she’s had a crush on me far longer than any other girl there
>She says that I can touch her tits any time
>I refuse
>She doesn’t let me leave until I touch her tits
>...Well, why not
>I touch them
>They’re pretty good mang, but I feel bad doing it
>Leave before any other shit happens
>Next time I see Belle, I apologise like I’ve never apologized before
>She’s more hurt and confused, and we haven;t said we liked each other yet, so she acts like she’s not hurt by it
>Oh god she’s about to cry
>I wanna comfort her but I have to go onstage dammit!
>Fuck fuck fuck
>...A week passes
>She canceled lunch with me.
>Literally all the girls are talking about false rumors of me fucking one girl from the next
>Now my friends outside of my theater life think I’m some whore
>Mckaylin started a rumor saying we’re dating
>I fucked her once, that’s all, and I was pressured into it
>My only free time is when I write about Spider-Shimmer, and I have to spend shit-lods of time writing that.
>I’m working on clearing my name and trying to let Belle know that I did like her, and despite the fact we’ll probably never date again, I just don’t want her to see me as a whorish fuckboy
>Whenever I try to, Mckaylin gets her away from me
>Then their the other hearts I’ve broken because I’m “dating” Mckaylin now
>I’m literally being judged by a hundred pairs of eyes from girls and I just wanted to go to lunch with the girl I liked and perform for kids
>Fuck Drama

2/2

It's been a rough two weeks
>>
File: believeit.jpg (77 KB, 600x587) Image search: [Google]
believeit.jpg
77 KB, 600x587
>>26966871
Are you a living romcom?
>>
>>26966889
It feels like it. I hate it though. I like things simple and happy, and just because of this one girl, everything's been ruined for me.

I just want to write and eat lunch and have malts with a girl goddamit, not pressured into sex and become known as a slut.

Girls have been texting me nonstop and my phone dings every second
>>
>>26966926
How autistic is Mckaylin? Try and make it clearer to everyone else that you want nothing to do with her by being distant and saying things like "we're not dating" where other people can hear you. If worst comes to worst and you can't reconcile with "belle" say you got herpes from mckaylin and adopt a new identity as a scandinavian sailor and move to nebraska. Just my advice
>>
>>26966871
oh my fucking god are you secretly Herr Writefag?
>>
>>26966989
>as a scandinavian sailor and move to nebraska. Just my advice
I second that notion, although Alaska is the better off option if you aim for solitary and the outdoor life.
>>
>>26966999
I don't know what this means

>>26966989
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. She's not autistic as she is just childish, you know? I'm worried that if I "break up" with her, that maybe she''l accuse me of rape or whatever. Shits scary, yo.
>>
>>26966857
>>26966871
Be me. never had a girlfriend not physically fit as peers. Because of my Cerebral Palsy
>Suddenly this QT junior came up to me and said can I have your number my friend thinks you're cute.
>I give her my phone number and got a text saying [Hey :(]
[HI]
>[Just kidding bye]
>10 minutes later I get another text from a different number.
>We had small talk about we liked.
>Feels good talking to another girl besides my mom
>Then next day she texted "You want to meet for lunch?"
"Of course."
>get lunch waited for her for about 45 minutes
>Get a text saying "sorry you aren't my type."
>Got stood up by Two QT junior girls on the same week.
>>
>>26966999
I dont know what that means...
>>
>>26967041
Part 2
>Two days ago finally get the balls to ask ask a girl that is a IRL Moondancer out after 3 months of flirting.
>"Sorry, Anon you are a good guy, but I am a Mormon and my family won't like me dating someone who has different beliefs."
>>
>>26967102
Ayyyyyy
Meanwhile I have no stories because I'm completely asexual.
>>
>>26967031
>>26967042
stop trying to deny what the trips have confirmed
>>
>>26967122
Sounds nice tbqh
>>
>>26967156
Just looked him up. All I have to say is are our writing styles even similar?
>>
>>26967189
I actually have the guy on steam and he told me a story about his drama with women, and it sounds a lot like what you're going through, hence why I asked
>>
>>26967231
Oh, sorry. My bad. Sorry to disappoint, family
>>
Spider-Shim thread, where we talk about girls, both in fiction and non-fiction.
>>
File: 1342965058463.png (260 KB, 495x442) Image search: [Google]
1342965058463.png
260 KB, 495x442
Uh. Well. Not sure what to say about this.

Expect the next part of my story soonish?
>>
File: 1448779928862.gif (823 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1448779928862.gif
823 KB, 500x250
>>26967163
Ends of both spectrums are have their issues. Better to have a balance between them, if anything.
>>
>>26967408
How do you expect me to be asexual and have girl issues?
Fuck it, next update on the green I'm pumping buckets of gay in it.
>>
File: 1449332645503.jpg (147 KB, 842x595) Image search: [Google]
1449332645503.jpg
147 KB, 842x595
>>26967489
>How do you expect me to be asexual and have girl issues
That was meant for Beans. Basically Beans is having relationship drama because of a girl he's attracted and he really can't say "lol, I'm asexual/gay."

Of course, in your case it can still have drama, but from someone's else point of view looks like it would cause less if not no drama at all. No drama is nice, but eventually dealing with it for long periods of time also gets massive boring and might cause someone to cause drama over small items.

>TLDR "Grass is always greener on the other side"
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x422
>>26966857
>>26966871
>>26966889
>Starring Chris Evans
>>
File: image.png (734 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
734 KB, 1024x768
>Left to watch The Flash
>Come back and stumble in the middle of sex and the city
>>
>>26961656
>SS is kaine
makes sense
any SS/anon stories?
>>
>>26967122
Yay, found a fellow asexual
>>
File: 1435973830568.gif (988 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1435973830568.gif
988 KB, 500x281
>Story I was going to post is 304 characters over the limit

Yeah, this might take a little longer while I try to figure out what to cut.
>>
>>26968015
Does SS mean sunset?
She's dressed as Superior Spiderman
>>
>>26968050
Just cut it in two pieces and add "fuck character limit" at the end
>>
File: 1376604741121.png (694 KB, 509x931) Image search: [Google]
1376604741121.png
694 KB, 509x931
>>26968103
>She's dressed as Superior Spiderman
motherfucker. This is what I get for drinking on a saturday night
I think she'd be better as Kaine than Spock, but that's just like my opinion man
>>
Xd
>>
>As planned, they were silent.
>Indeed, they were very silent.
>And, yes, your introduction may have had a slight hand in it.
>But really....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqKO0ihTB6E
>Yeah, you appeared to have made a mistake.
>Those weren't just any ordinary punks.
>Those punks belonged to a gang.
>Really should've paid more attention to the colors they were wearing.
>And, wow, they appear to have been walking into a street war with a rival gang, where both are currently in a standoff.
>A Chinese standoff, even.
>Your suit's been modified to fend off bullets and various forms of physical contact via vibrations, but you're not sure how much it can take from a combined assault from two whole gangs.
>Trixie was your main concern; sure, she had quite the bag of tricks and a decent fighter, but for a crowd like this, she needed preparation, and she didn't exactly have your level of protection.
"...stay near me, don't move, and DON'T make a sound."
>Maybe if you were both lucky, they'll both chicken out and walk ho--
>"AAYEAAAHHH!"
>Aw, biscuits.
>>
File: 1413133787365.jpg (11 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
1413133787365.jpg
11 KB, 500x258
>>26968778

>Needless to say, shit got messy.
>Thankfully, they were mainly focused with each other, and those that came at you and Mysterio, between your vibrational blasts and Mysterio's illusions and tricks, were dispatched easily enough. You would've laughed at Trixie making making some jackasses beat the ever living shit out each other if you both weren't trying to stay alive.
>And that's when a flash of green smoke appeared--
"Mysterio?"
>"Wasn't one of mine!"
>--and out of it trio of basket wearing fruitcakes came flying in.
>Now, you weren't sure if they were the local capes or not, but chances are, if they dressed that weirdly in broad daylight, that meant bad news for you.
>Especially since they were fucking tanking pistol rounds like it was nothing.
"...We gotta get out."
>"Wha--"
"NO QUESTIONS OR FLASHY EXITS, WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!"
>As the gangs seem stupefied as to what the hell was happening, you took the opportunity to leave through them.

>Good thing too, as it sounded pretty one sided in the threesome's favor.

>"...Mysterio is expecting a VERY romantic dinner to make up for the bullshit that just happened."
>Thank fuck those assholes you knocked out actually did have a good amount of dosh on them.
>Fucking San Francisco.
>>
>5:21 am
>not asleep
I don't even care. sleep is for the weak, spongebob
>>
>>26968799
Fuckin gold
>>
>>26967583
>>26967489
>>26967408
>>26968029
>>>>tumblr
>>
File: 1436140046925.png (152 KB, 300x381) Image search: [Google]
1436140046925.png
152 KB, 300x381
>>26970216
>>
Lewds incoming
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/4/3/1123546__solo_nudity_blushing_questionable_equestria+girls_looking+at+you_sunset+shimmer_peace+sign_artist-colon-pshyzo.png
>>
File: 1459382513626.jpg (51 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1459382513626.jpg
51 KB, 550x550
>>26971147
>>
File: ohmy.png (8 KB, 263x398) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.png
8 KB, 263x398
>>26971147
filename
>>
File: it's coming.jpg (4 KB, 333x151) Image search: [Google]
it's coming.jpg
4 KB, 333x151
>>26962667
>“Well, more like the other way around. I know you’re photographing me. Everyone does. But that’s making you a target, Anon. People just like the ones I fought off tonight are talking about you. They think we’re partners.”
>You chuckle.
“Well, we have been with each other a bit recently. I wouldn’t be opposed to a partnership between us. I take pics of you with permission, you make sure I don’t die, and we could split the cash.”
>She grins under her mask.
>“You already have my permission. If you were taking pictures of me and I didn’t want that, you’d know by now.”
“Really? Even when the papers are going to label you a menace?”
>“You know it.”
>She proceeds to wrap a hand around her chin in a pondering like pose...but upside-down.
>“There’s one thing I want to know though, kid,” she says in a more curious tone.
“Yeah?”
>“Why’re you really taking pictures of me? The way you photograph me always has a certain focus on my, you know, lady stuff.”
>You chuckle a bit nervously.
“Eeeeh it’s kinda personal….”
>“Personal? Maybe I wanna get personal. Don’t be shy with me.”
>Your heart beats like it never has before.
“Well...I kinda have a crush on you….and you’re hot. Super hot.”
>She’s silent.
>You’re worried you might have deterred her off for good.
>But then she giggles a bit cheekily.
>“I’ve been there before. Don’t worry about it…Truth be told, you’re not so bad yourself.”
>...Another awkward silence.
“Can I try something?”
>She tilts her head in confusion.
>“Ok? What?”
“It’s, uh...A little weird, but you’ll see.”
>You start to pull on her mask as she hangs upside down.
>“If you try taking my mask off, I’ll bite your nose.”
“I’m not trying to unmask you...”
>You start to peel the bottom of her mask over her nose.
>Only her mouth is revealed.
>When you stop peeling it there, her mouth cracks into an upside-down grin.
>>
>>26971374
do it, faggot
>>
File: unworthy.png (59 KB, 200x343) Image search: [Google]
unworthy.png
59 KB, 200x343
>>26971374
>>
>>26971374
don't forget to moisten up your lips before kissing her
>>
>>26971374
Put your dick in it.
>>
>>26971798
yes, yes,
put your dick into the mask
it's Spider-dick
>>
File: wat.gif (408 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
408 KB, 288x288
>>26971823
>>
>>26971798
>Sunset is expecting a romantic kiss. >Then she gets a surprise bj.
>>
File: donebefore.jpg (41 KB, 500x953) Image search: [Google]
donebefore.jpg
41 KB, 500x953
>>26972043
i don't know what you mean
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 620x387
>>26971374
Do it, bitch ass nigga
>>
>>26971798
This.
>>
File: 1.jpg (88 KB, 550x850) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
88 KB, 550x850
>>26964254

>Be Anna
>And you probably just gave witness to Shimmer crippling a villain
>Which was pretty cool, but now you gotta help her ass now that she's eating the pavement
>The pain in your chest has mostly subsided thanks to your own handiwork, and you slowly rise to your feet
>Moving anything still hurts like a bitch, but it beats being found by the authority
>Okay, let's check here
>Holy hell
>If you have to describe how she looks right now accurately, the best way to say it is that she looks like a living tampon
>Her costume is covered in rips, exposing her bruises and cuts, and blood is currently soaking through it
>A majority of you says to get her to safety, but a small part behind your mind says to take a picture
>J. Jonah would probably have a huge hateboner if he saw Shimmer like she is right now
>You're knocked out of your thoughts when sirens began to blare out around you
>Right, life on the line here
>You need to get Shimmer away from here and patched up, fast
>You sling Sunset onto your shoulder, who's surprisingly light, though that could be the result of blood loss
>Let's just pray hard that your landlord wont notice mysterious red stains on the floor
>>
>>26972919

>After getting out of the public eye, you barge into your apartment and toss Shimmer on the couch
>She lands with a soft *pomf*, and you hurry over to her, "unraveling" your arms and taking apart her suit
>God, she looks worse under her mask
>Her face has lost most of the regular yellow shade, and dried blood makes a thin line down her forehead
>The only sign that she's still alive is the slow, labored breaths coming out of her as her chest slowly rise and falls
>You rush over to your cabinets, only to find nothing in there for you to use
>Fuck, now you have to improvise the shit out of this
>You hurry back to Shimmer and began to produce strings
>You try and "fix" her to the best of your abilities, stitching together cuts and wrapping up anywhere that has a wound
>Let's just hope what you learned from watching Grey's Anatomy was correct
>Although she can't hear you, you began to began to speak to her
"Don't die on me, you ass."
>After wrapping her up like a mummy, you pick Shimmer up and haul ass over to your bed, slowly placing her under the sheets
>You check her again, and it seems that she's gained a bit more color to her face, and some of the wounds you stitched up has slowly began to close up the wounds
>Huh
>Apparently your strings can "heal" to a certain degree
>You let out a sigh of relief before bringing a chair over to the bed
>She should be safe for now, but you need to keep checks on her so she can recover correctly
>>
>>26973072
please tell me sunset's naked and all that's on or inside of her is now femanon?
>>
File: contemplation.jpg (21 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.jpg
21 KB, 480x270
>>26973100
Wow, didn't think of it like that, but I'll roll with it.
>>
>>26973139
I'd bandage her up with myself good, nice and tight as it should be, but me everywhere she needs me...
for sunset's health of course

how much feel does femanon have in her strings until she severs them from her body?
>>
>>26973169
followup:
femanon makes great clothing as they are custom fitted and sunset will ask for more in the future
>>
>>26973169
She has a huge tolerance of pain, most cases of strings severed, whether it's "excess" or converted from flesh, would lead to no pain at all, and she can stitch up most of her injuries. However, the strings themselves can be used to sense out it's surroundings by detecting vibrations in the air.
>>
>>26973517
That's hot
>>
>>26973517
I was asking how well they work to feel up sunset
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 760x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 760x496
>Walking Dead finale is tonight
>Fucking Negan is coming
>mfw he won't be able to swear like in the comics
>>
>>26973834
Stop watching Walking Dead then
>>
>>26973939
But it's one of the things in life that brings me joy
>>
>>26971374
Doing good, go on
>>
Staying alive
>>
Where is everyone?
>>
>>26976175
Anon #1 reporting in
>>
>>26976175
Preparing for the walking dead
>>
>>26976175
I think most are at work or school.
>>
Drawing blanks here, and mainly wasting the day away watching Youtube vids.
>>
>>26976175
It's almost 4 am here so I'm gonna sleep
>>
Writing smutty spider kissing as we speak.
>>
>>26976372
Have the CMC 'fight' Anon, or Anon dealing with a horny and angry Sunset and Fluttershy or have Sunset and her friends have a meeting on what to do next
>>
>>26976535
Will there be any hand holding?
>>
File: 1459727410518.png (302 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1459727410518.png
302 KB, 768x576
>>26976372
>>
File: 1459728577430.png (757 KB, 1137x1271) Image search: [Google]
1459728577430.png
757 KB, 1137x1271
>>26976715
>>
>>26976725
holy fuck my sides
>>
>>26976715
Someone make a sunset edit of this.
>>
Update in a few hours.
>>
>>26976535
Anon becomes blue beetle
>>
File: 1449587535577.png (533 KB, 800x1236) Image search: [Google]
1449587535577.png
533 KB, 800x1236
>>26961656
>Sunset will never surprise you by wearing this during your 1 year anniversary.
>She will never act innocent and say that she never heard of Spider-Woman.
>Then accidently shoots a web because she is excited.
>Sunset will never say "Pretend that didn't happen."
>>
>>26977267

>Be Shimmer
>You just shot your hot, sticky web all over Anon's face
>You dun fucked up, girl
>Now Anon's gonna know for sure you're Spider-Woman
>But he didn't
>Anon wiped off your gooey web with his hand and licked it
>U-Unf
>"It doesn't have any flavor, but it's a bit chewy, like mochi. I like it."
>You drop to your knees as you cum buckets and spray your web all over the place, showering Anon in the substance
>A bit of spaghetti might also got mixed in there as well, but you won't tell
>"Uhh-"
"Pretend that didn't happen."
>>
>>26977267
>>26977414
Kek. More?
>>
>>26977414
Gonna continue? This is pretty funny
>>
>>26977479
>>26977950
Maybe, Idunno. I only planned this to be a small one-shot.
>>
>>26977139
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 240x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 240x311
>me right now
>>
File: spidey kiss.gif (987 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
spidey kiss.gif
987 KB, 500x500
>>26971374
>“Oh,” she says with a smile, “Oh man, if you’re doing what I think you’re doing, then I am VERY ok with this…”
“...You sure?”
>“Very,” she purrs.
>Your heart skips a beat as you heads lean closer, and your stomach fills with butterflies.
>It doesn’t take long for her delightful lips to come into contact with your own.
>As the skin touches, your mind goes numb as you let feeling and sensation guide you.
>She rubs your hair, playing with it gently and you cup her upside-down cheek.
>You both enter a nebulous haze as you both hold each other like this, letting your lips touch.
>Her lips are soft.
>There wasn’t anything sexual about the kiss--just romance.
>You’re both fine with this, though.
>It feels fulfilling, and you can feel her chest rising from her breaths becoming short like your own.
>This is not just a kiss.
>This is something special that you can’t figure out.
>About a minute later,her tongue prods against your mouth.
>She’s want to go a bit further...
>You accept as your mouth becomes open for her to explore.
>She allows her own to be ventured by you in return.
>She’s upside down, sure, but hey, you always wanted your first kiss to be a bit different from most others…
>And this is mind blowing.
>Her tongue brushes against her’s every so often, and eventually the practice is enjoyed by both parties.
>They tangle as toss over each other as they enter the other’s domain welcomingly.
>Her breaths enter into your mouth.
>You’re glad you don’t have Taco-breath anymore…
>Still, the breaths you both take make you both dizzy from inhaling the other’s exhaled air.
>You part from each other to regain some clean oxygen.
>As you do, fog exits your mouths as blows with the cold night air.
>You stare at each other and pant heavily.
“...Wow.”
>“Y-you too…”
>You can see the blush on her cheeks as you stare into the eyes of her mask.
“Best first kiss ever.”
>>
>>26978317
No reaction yet?
Huh.

Ok.
>>
>>26978436
Most are probably lurking in other threads, like me.
>>
>>26978317
I may or may not have popped a boner while reading this.

I dunno if something is wrong with me or not.
>>
It will be funny to see Sunset faking jeliousy of herself
>>
>>26978504
You don't even know yet
>>
>>26978317
unf that was a nice kiss mang
>>
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 1280x1024
>>26978317
*web zips up*
"WOO-HOOO!"
>>
File: 1445815758587.jpg (69 KB, 409x425) Image search: [Google]
1445815758587.jpg
69 KB, 409x425
>>26978317
>>
>>26978775
>>26978807
>>26979035
So was it lewd? Good lewd? I tried hard on it. Really hard.

So hard.
>>
>>26979122
It was good Lewd my man
>>
File: 1437454984021.png (659 KB, 650x531) Image search: [Google]
1437454984021.png
659 KB, 650x531
>>26979122
Good? Oh, it was good alright. It felt it in my bone r
>>
File: image.png (223 KB, 554x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 554x1440
>>26979122
He should've kissed her other lips.
If you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1453819402058.png (370 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1453819402058.png
370 KB, 600x602
>these life story greens
>tfw you're probably the biggest loser in your favorite thread
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 288x288
>>26979760
I started this.
That makes me the biggest loser here
>>
File: 1447732415772.jpg (37 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1447732415772.jpg
37 KB, 500x368
>>26979801
You had the motivation to shitpost on a fateful day when the right people saw it.
I'm just along for the ride.
>>
File: thNO6ML8VW.jpg (6 KB, 124x105) Image search: [Google]
thNO6ML8VW.jpg
6 KB, 124x105
>>
>>26979844
I'm not sure how to respond
>>
And that is how Spider-Man took over the "thread".
>>
File: 1451345567480.jpg (59 KB, 608x485) Image search: [Google]
1451345567480.jpg
59 KB, 608x485
>>26979844
>>
File: Fluttershy_wants_it.gif (2 MB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_wants_it.gif
2 MB, 400x395
>>26979122
I fucking love it
>>
File: Brain_damage.jpg (233 KB, 809x612) Image search: [Google]
Brain_damage.jpg
233 KB, 809x612
>>26979844
This is already your thread you imbecile.
>>
>>26979122
It was perfect. Can't wait for more
>>
File: 1456876277953.png (127 KB, 221x495) Image search: [Google]
1456876277953.png
127 KB, 221x495
>>26978461
I did too, and I'm glad I did.
>>
File: 937.jpg (112 KB, 600x1663) Image search: [Google]
937.jpg
112 KB, 600x1663
>>26979122
You did good, it was a lewd you can only get from a pure love in bloom.
>>
File: octavia_wat.gif (134 KB, 525x590) Image search: [Google]
octavia_wat.gif
134 KB, 525x590
>>26973139
Anna unravels herself and acts as an armor for naked Sunset when?
>>
>>26961656
>Trixie as Venom
I didn't know I needed this until now.
>>
>>26961893
I'm questionning the anatomy goingon here...
Then again, gotta love Doc' Octavia.
>>
>>26981401
>superheroes
>questioning anatomy
pick one
>>
>>26981408
Well, I wouldn't call myself a super-hero specialist, but that red and blue costume doesn't belong to Mister Fantastic.
But you are absolutely correct, what I'm doing is like judging porn based on writing.
>>
>>26981448
There are good eroges out there...
And creators should always seek to improve
>>
File: reedy.gif (929 KB, 485x200) Image search: [Google]
reedy.gif
929 KB, 485x200
>>26961893
HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT
>>
>>26981448
Yeah that was my work. I was going for a whole motion look. Guess it came out worse than i thought. Will try again
>>
>>26981575
Well, I hope it does help the artist, however, it looks like it's traced, not that it's a bad thing, mind you, all threads and generals could use more art.

Also, eroges are an exception to the rule, it's made in Japan, they work in mysterious ways.
>>
>>26982340
Oh shiet, so it isn't traced?
Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, it just looked familiar, like it would be absolutely logical in a real publication.
Thing is, I did learn something useful from lurking tumblr to laugh at fanatic SJWs, the "boobs and butt pose" give a good idea of movement, however, when it goes too far, it just looks uncanny.
To be honest, it looks like it sould be her back towards us, but you added boobs and at the same time the chest part does give a really nice impression of mid-air twist.
>>
>>26982449
I appreciate. Still pissed that after putting it in sai i forgot to add her other web. Makes me rage at my picture. Oh well only solution is for more arts.
>>
>>26981851
Show us your face Beans. I want to see the man behind the green.
>>
>>26982525
I already have back during >>26910373
>>
I'm debating on a sinister 6 pic. Doc octavia already decided i would like input for
Kraven
Electro
Sandman
Vulture (i was thinking gilda)
And mysterio (though i love the idea of trixie)
Thoughts?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>26978317
>“Same...”
>You pause at each other’s statement.
“That was your first kiss?”
>“That was your first kiss?”
>...
>You both smile and continue to suck face.

>10 minutes.
>10 minutes of PLAAAYTIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!
>For 10 minutes, you just had your first makeout session.
>It’s been 20 minutes since that 10 minute session, but you’ll never forget those 10 minutes.
>Saying minutes is fun.
>Minutes, minutes, minutes...
>...Yeah, you’re still a little out of it.
>It’s even hard for you to drive you’re so shaken.
>You’ve dreamt of that period of time since mere rumors of her were around in the papers…
>And you just kissed her like characters in a Chinese cartoon…
>Damn.
>It feels like you’re drugged.
>It was just so…
>Magical.
>That’s the word.
>It was living your biggest fantasy, and it delivered on all levels.
>You pull into your driveway.
>Dad’s car is here.
>He’s probably asleep though.
>It’s been a long, long day.
>You enter the front door.
>Yeah.
>He’s sleeping.
>On the couch he lays as the TV remains on an episode of “The Golden Girls”.
>You’ll never understand Dad’s obsession with Bea Arthur…
>You turn the TV off.
“Good night, Dad.”
>You’re answered with a snore and the fart of a sleeping man.
>In your room, you check your phone.
>Lots of messages from your new friends.
>Wait a minute…
>You smile.
>You have new friends.
>You sit on your bed.
>You kissed Spider-Girl.
>Celestia wants to be your surrogate mother.
>You have friends.
>...
>What a good day.
>Despite the near rape and the argument with your boss J. Jonah, the rest of everything else just makes you beam.
>You’re gonna call Sunny.
>You’re in a good mood.
>Such a good mood...
>>
>>26982664
Maud as Sandman, Lightning Dust as Electro and Daring Doo as Kraven. Gilda and Trixie work.
>>
>>26982664
Mysterio Needs to be Trixie
Vulture would be good for Gilda
Electro can be rainbows rival from wonderbolts academy her name escapes me right now
>>
>>26982664
>Mysterio
Razzle Dazzle horse

>Electro
Lightning Dust

>Sandman
Caramel

>Vulture
Gilda

>Kraven
Bill Murray
>>
>>26982726
Or this. This works best.
>>
>>26982750
Thanks. Maud seemed like the best choice for Sandman.
>>
>>26982822
Gotta watch out for her hench-pebble boulder.
>>
>>26982840
Well Pinkie`s other sister could work but I see Maud as a better choice
>>
>>26982750
Anon as blue beetle
>>
File: 1457363589557.jpg (97 KB, 562x764) Image search: [Google]
1457363589557.jpg
97 KB, 562x764
>>26982695
>>
File: Hint hint.png (234 KB, 1232x648) Image search: [Google]
Hint hint.png
234 KB, 1232x648
>>26982971
I already have two characters in mind for Booster Gold and Blue Beetle....
>>
Also a silly idea, doctor str-anon-ge. With the all pervy eye of anon-moto!
>>
>>26982726
Now i have a snag. Should i do anything special for mystrixio or go with fish dome classic.... Either way her usual purple cape... Thoughts for her or the others?
>>
>>26983387
Go for more of a Cobra Comando helmet with her hair out. That's my opinion
>>
>>26983411
Thank you! That thought hadn't came to me but is perfect. I really wanted to show off some of her look better but mysterio doesn't offer too much flexibility for looks. Thank you again. One main problem crossed off
>>
>>26983434
I figured a reflective mask would fit.
>>
>>26983062
Holy shit that is fucking perfect.
>>
File: 20160404_133702.jpg (677 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
20160404_133702.jpg
677 KB, 2304x1296
Here is a really rough initial sketch for mystrixio. Please let me know if you guys like it for a start
>>
>>26983584
Perfect the cobra commander helmet really works for a redesign
>>
>>26983584
Looking good. I have ideas for some of the sinister six if you want them.
>>
>>26983062
Would Maud Pie be Raven?
>>
>>26983633
Please do. I am working on gilda currently and would love any ideas.
>>
File: Ahegao.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Ahegao.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>26983584
UUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNFFFFFFFFF

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS
>>
>>26983846
4 Gilda Icee Maker almost like the cartoon from the 90s. I can't suit Navy utility belt and give her maybe some kind of vulture like mask with the wings on the arms
>>
>>26984033
I mean have her have armor instead of sexy catsuit. That's my idea
>>
>>26984061
Sounds good, thinking armored greaves to make talons. I am ashamed i almost forgot about that look.
>>
>>26984127
That's what I wanted to say. Sometimes I can't think of the exact thing I want to say
>>
black cat starlight glimer
if i repeat it often enough, maybe someone will make it so
>>
>>26984181
Black cat is spideys side chick though
>>
>>26984215
not always
I like her in the silk vol2
>>
>>26984181
She would be better as wonder woman
>>
>>26984238
true but she is pretty commonly a love interest or at least a tempting target for him
>>
>>26984181
I don't see the resemblance.
>>
>>26984441
To this point you figure twilight would be more likely since shimmer is spidey. Anyways, my gilda is almost at rough sketch level... Need to figure a good DD look for kraven
>>
File: image.png (387 KB, 692x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
387 KB, 692x1080
>>26983898
You're addicted to hips. I guess you could say you're....
A hippie
>>
>>26984181
How about black cat anon?
>>
>>26985032
...is there any history with black panther that spidey has?
>>
>>26985032
This is one of my current ideas for Anon right now. Like, in the top 3 of heroes I wanna make him
>>
>>26984915
I'd smite you if you weren't correct on this assessment.
>>
>>26985041
Nothing that I know about, except they both are with the Avenger
>>
>>26985135
That would definitely be interesting.
>>
File: get 11.gif (971 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
get 11.gif
971 KB, 500x490
>>26979200
nice digits
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 690x460
>>26985135
But you're totally doing Green Ranger, right?
Riiiiiiiiight?
>>
>>26985135
what are the other two?
>>
>>26985135
Could one of them be Silk?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 149

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.