[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satyr Abomination Thread #146: Select Your Class Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109
File: 776085.png (14 KB, 753x815) Image search: [Google]
776085.png
14 KB, 753x815
PREVIOUSLY ON THE CRIMES AGAINST NATURE PROGRAM
>>25922632

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/uBqbm6eq
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d94jlx7pgl5gg34/AABM4w-okI70GyrbCsVNee9Ga?dl=0

Need some proofing done? Or want to throw ideas around?
Add one of the Skypes below!
[NEEDS UPDATING]
>>
File: 963186.png (243 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
963186.png
243 KB, 1000x1000
Whatever happened to that one tabletop satyr game?
>>
>>26002098
I do not know of this.
>>
>>26002098
Don't think I've heard of that one, mang. I've heard of ponyfinder, and someone was doing an 8-bit satyr version of zelda or something?
>>
>>26002341
>>26003241

Pretty sure he means this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12iS3Wwn_KHvgMJQih-9AR7JHgHQ_i070yE4ritt3JMw/edit?pli=1
>>
File: Hope - Cider 1.jpg (103 KB, 923x698) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Cider 1.jpg
103 KB, 923x698
Your favourite satyr is now in the last game you played. How does it go for them?
>>
>>26003804
Mistake is forever in Super Smash Bros for 3DS.

Forever doing Smash Runs
>>
File: 1439312006867.png (807 KB, 1984x2308) Image search: [Google]
1439312006867.png
807 KB, 1984x2308
>>26003804

My favourite fluctuates and swings back and forth over time, but Currently either Dawn, Radiance, or Yuzu in Crusader Kings 2.

I think that the Royal kids could do okay, if you ignore the fact that they'd immediately be burned at the stake for heresy, i.e. being half-breed abominations of Satan. Yuzu would have a harder time if she couldn't bring her dad along to cling to.

>"Hark 'tis a foul winged demon of Lucifer!"
"I am not! I'm just looking for my daddy, have you seen him?"
>"Silence thyself, accused and fallen one! Thy wicked temptations shall not sway me from mine holy vow of celibacy! Thy forked tongue speaketh naught but lies and deceits from the bosom of thy lord Satan!"
"Vow of... Hey, stop staring at my panties! Oh, and my tongue is not forked thank you very much!"
>"Begone vile demon!"
"F-Fine, if you're going to be a butt about it! I only wanted help finding my daddy, but whatever, it's not like I even liked sleeping in your stupid steeple anyway. It's crooked and the next town over has a much bigger one!"
>"What blasphemies doth thou speaketh?"
"I said your bells are too small, but I expect you're used to girls telling you that!"
>>
>>26003804
>league

I will play her like a champ and get some pentas. KimmyMera will be the best top laner beside jax and Darius
>>
>>26004071

Your encounter with the vile succubus has strengthened your faith in the Lord.

>Praise Christ (+1 Learning, +50 piety)
>Was it really a demon? (+1 Intrigue, Character gains the trait "Cynical")
>Expel the Jewry (+500 gold, -100 prestige, -10% National tax modifier)
>>
>>26004063

>Forever doing Smash Runs

>Make cool new thing
>Local multiplayer only

Goddamnit Nintendo. You seem to drop the ball as many times as you do something right.

Hotshot is stuck in the same situation
>>
>>26004180
I actually kinda realized why it was locals only; Smash 3DS kinda shits itself past 2 players, and split-screen on the Wii U just wouldn't work.
>>
>>26004217

It shits itself on the WiiU as well.

I wonder if it's a client side problem or Nintendo's servers just suck that bad.
>>
>>26004071

>"Radiance... Radiance... Hey, hey, Radiance."
>The former prince, inexplicably turned cardinal in Rome, looked down at his younger sister dressed as a nun.
"What, Dawn? What can it possibly be this time?"
>The younger satyr looked up at her brother and pouted.
>"Tell the Pope I want to be a bishop."
>Radiance sighed.
"No, Dawn, you know girls can't do that here."
>The former princess whined and tugged at her brother's red robe.
>"But I wanna! It's not fair you get to wear those fancy dresses and I have to wear this stupid itchy habit."
>Radiance groaned in annoyance.
"For the final time, this isn't a dress! Besides, I have to wear it as part of my job... and, well it doesn't hurt that it also hides my hooves."
>Letting go of her brother, Dawn folded her arms across her chest and frowned.
>"Tell the Pope to make me a bishop or else I'll tell him you like man butts."
>Radiance was momentarily taken aback.
"That's not... I don't- Arrh, fine! I'll mention it to him if it comes up, okay? No promises though."
>Dawn nodded and gave a victorious grin.
"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a sermon to give at St. Peter's Basilica about some guy called 'Jesus' or something in a couple of hours and I need to figure out who that is of we're both screwed."

Radiance manages to bluff his way through the sermon and somehow comes out of it as Preferatus.
>>
Okay, why are we deader than usual? It's not just my imagination, right?
>>
>>26004381
>"And now..um..a reading from a letter from Paul to the Ephesians."
>"*ahem*..Hey Ephesians, whats up? It's Paul. How bout this savior of man, right? Hit me back."
>"Amen."
>>
>>26004556
Well, I'm binging on Jessica Jones right now as my excuse
>>
>>26004556

It's Not totally dead. Past few threads have had stretches of time where we only had one post an hour and we've had half a dozen or so in the same time.

Even one of the busiest threads on the board (MLPG) seems slower than normal at the moment. Though we're in a hiatus and that's when activity usually drops there.
>>
>>26004556
Some people fled to RGRE yesterday.
>>
>>26004588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbshBhnC9mA

>Radiance looked out at the assembled masses of priests and other members of the clergy, all staring directly at him, watching, waiting.
>There, in pride of place sat the Holy father himself wearing the Annulus Piscatoris amid all his other splendour.
>A cough could be heard from somewhere in the back pews, echoing loudly throughout the basilica.
>Radiance gulped.
"So, uh.. how 'bout those pesky Saracens, huh? Up to no good as usual."
>A subdued murmur of agreement rose up from the crowd as the former prince tried his best to remember all those lessons on public speaking his mother had given him over the years.
"I mean yeah, I'd be mad too if I woke up every morning with sand in my bed, but I mean c'mom, right?"
>Radiance's confidence grew slightly as another wave of approving nods and whispers filled the vast hall before him.
"Yeah, and don't even get me started on their prophet. I mean really?"
>Radiance pointed to a fellow cardinal in the front row who was struggling to contain his laughter.
"This guy knows what's up. You're my dude, Cardinal Karling."
>By now the former prince's confidence had spiked.
"Look, I'm not saying we should, like, go on some epic liberation of the holy land or anything... but I mean Deus would probably vult, you know?"
>A sudden hush fell over the chamber, the assembled clergy now looking at one another with expressions of stoic seriousness.

>Several days later and Dawn stood looking smugly up at her brother, as before the walls of the Vatican marched thousands of holy warriors beneath the sign of the cross off on their way to take back Jerusalem from the heretics.
>"If we ever get home, I'm telling daddy you incited a holy war and you're going to be in SO much trouble."
>Radiance's shoulders slumped and he sighed in resignation.
"Yeah, my bad... I deserve that."
>>
>>26004901
Heh, it reminds me of being dragged to church as a child. Thank god mexican church is just an hour of peace be with you and communion wafers.
>>
>>26004824
Wha?
>>
>>26004824
Why?
>>
>>26004824
Never heard of it. Or at least it isn't ringing any bells.
>>
>>26004953
You're not missing out on much.
>>
>>26004922
>>26004930
>>26004953
They wanted to talk about satyr things that didn't involve shipping, bitching or Simmer, I'd guess.

The result was a lot of talk of herds, family fun times with world's best dad Anon, and one or two mentions of incest.
>>
>>26005021
That's good...so where is this RGRE?
>>
>>26004824

The fuck is RSRE?
>>
>>26005038
Just look for reversed gender roles in the catalog.
Its previous thread was when what I was talking about happened.
>>
>>26005054

RGRE*

Apparently I can't even get the name right.

>>26005061

>reversed gender roles

I've seen that in the catalog but never paid attention to it. Is it any interesting?

[
>>
>>26005076
Has its occasional spats, but it's one the friendliest generals I've been to.
Gets green fairly frequently as well, and is typically pretty self aware and doesn't take itself very seriously.
>>
>>26005095

>it's one the friendliest generals I've been to.
>Gets green fairly frequently as well
>doesn't take itself very seriously.

There in lies our main problems. We went from cute Satyrs doing cute things to whatever we are right now. A lot of our writers left or just don't write as often, several of our artists are doing other things, and people will argue over who's interpretation is more right than another's though talking about it isn't that bad, but shit flinging is.

I remember when that one Simmer/Blaire story was being written we had a lot of activity, but it mostly involved circle jerking about Simmer.

What happened, and how do we go back to the old ways?

One way I know is for people to start writing more and not sit around and wait for someone else to do it.
>>
>>26004901

>"You know, Radiance... this 'God' guy is actually pretty cool when you get to know a little about him."
>The elder satyr pulled off his cardinal robes, laying them neatly upon his bed before turning to his sister as the sat on the floor reading the Bible.
"What're you talking about? He's a total bully that uses fear to make people do what he wants."
>Dawn sat up, looking slightly offended.
>"Nu-uh, you just don't get it."
>Radiance rolled his eyes before marching over to his sister and snatching the book from her, ignoring her protests.
"Let me see that... Yeah, see? It says right here that... Oh, wait. Huh, well... crap."
>Puzzled, Dawn raised an eyebrow at her elder sibling.
>"What?"
>Radiance closed the book and hummed thoughtfully for a moment.
"I guess you're right... Damn, and I've been telling everybody that God was the bad guy."
>A look of disbelief settled over the former princess.
>"Seriously? Did you not even read that book before today? You're dumb."
>Radiance groaned.
"I am NOT dumb, and I did read it."
>A moment passed and neither said a word, instead simply frowning at one another.
"Okay, well maybe not all the way through."
>Dawn glared at her brother incredulously.
"Okay fine, so maybe I just skimmed the parts of it that looked important, but it's worked out fine for us so far, hasn't it?"
>The girl sighed.
>"How did you even get made into a cardinal anyway? You know literally nothing about any of this religion stuff."
>Radiance shrugged.
"Well you know, a little bit of magic here and a flash of the angelic wings there and before you know it people are saying you're a messenger from Heaven. I'd probably be a saint by now if it weren't for the hooves. Something about it seems to put people off."
>Dawn looked unimpressed.
"You're welcome, by the way. You know if I hadn't joined the church to prove we weren't demons then they'd have burned us at the stake for sure."
>Dawn smirked.
>"Yup, plus you get to wear a pretty dress."
>>
So some writers don't like it here for understandable reasons. But if they write stories in another general, then can't they drop by for one second and repost it here as well? It kinda stinks that I have to keep track of one more general now if I want to read cute satyr stories.
>>
>>26005138
If you want, there's a story you could finish
>>25994943
>>25994961
>>25994986
>>25995103
>>
What are the names of the bat pony satyrs?
>>
>>26005388
Yuzu and Murmur and the only two I know of.
>>
>>26005397
Who's Murmur's mum?
>>
>>26005309

Because that would require more effort.

>>26005319

I've got several stories I'd like to write, only problem is I usually get side tracked with posting here, work, video games, reading, or whatever else happens to strike my fancy at the time. Then once I write I end up hating what I write and either abandon it or discard it entirely.

Another thing that doesn help is I can't characterize worth shit (or at least I feel that way). I always feel like I'm treading old ground when thinking about how to write a character, or that I don't develop them enough and have no idea where to take them.

Then on the story side I have these long assed story lines I'd like to do but I have trouble thinking about where and how to start them, as there is a lot of background stuff I feel like I have to explain before even getting to them.

I'm probably sounding like I'm making excuses right now, but you are your own worst critic
>>
File: put your daughter to the test.png (102 KB, 555x1639) Image search: [Google]
put your daughter to the test.png
102 KB, 555x1639
>>26005415
Arrhythmia, the butt bat. Usually.
Sometimes, she's the incest spawn of Yuzu and her dad.
>>
File: 1445409539336.png (389 KB, 1284x1528) Image search: [Google]
1445409539336.png
389 KB, 1284x1528
>>26005415
That in my opinion shitty fatass OC called "Arrhythmia" or something. Alternately she's Yuzu's incest bat-baby with her dad.
>>
>>26005445
>>26005446

About time buttbat got some Satyr...I have been to bat thread twice but rarely see her story except some Art.
Tell me about Arry's personality
>>
Look at this picture >>26005445

Now look at this one >>26005446

How can one little satyr go so bad in so few years?
>>
>>26005472
Whatever you want it to be.

So far she's been portrayed as sexually precocious while pretending to appear cute and innocent. There was a few posts a few threads back that had an older version of her dating Yuzu's dad, making Yuzu extraordinary jealous at no longer being her father's sole centre of attention.
>>
File: present for daddy.png (572 KB, 2407x1606) Image search: [Google]
present for daddy.png
572 KB, 2407x1606
>>26005479
She's imitating Yuzu's teen years to try to seduce her grand/father.
Like mother/sister, like daughter/sister, I suppose.
>>
File: 1445414181288.png (47 KB, 402x343) Image search: [Google]
1445414181288.png
47 KB, 402x343
>>26005512

>"Mommy, why do you call daddy 'daddy' too?"

Man, I bet this conversation is tumblr tier triggering some people right now.
>>
>>26005512
>>26005552
>Implying
Murmur's mom is a pure bat. I believe DJ also confirmed Yuzu's mom is a currently unnamed bat pony oc as well(Should be a pic somewhere). The best you could hope for is half-sisters.
>>
File: 1445835276283.png (192 KB, 763x904) Image search: [Google]
1445835276283.png
192 KB, 763x904
>>26005503
>an older version of her dating Yuzu's dad, making Yuzu extraordinary jealous at no longer being her father's sole centre of attention.

"I'm telling you, Missy, that dumb bimbo's no good."
>Yuzu frowned, lowering the binoculars and turning to her friend crouched down beside her in the bushes.
"She's got my dad wrapped around her little finger with her stupid feminine charms."
>Peering once again through her binoculars, Yuzu glared at the elder satyr across the street.
>Beside her friend, Mistake spoke up hesitantly.
>"Uh, I don't know... I mean they always look so happy when they're together. Are you sure you're not just-"
"Just what? Jealous? Ha! Why would I ever be jealous of her? Just look at her, with her stupid wide hips and fat butt."
>"But, Yuzu, I just think-"
>Ignoring her friend, Yuzu continued
>"Those full, pouty lips, oh and there's NO way those boobs are real! I mean it's enough to make you- Oh crap, she's looking this way, get down!"
>>
>>26005635
What happened to "no canon"?
>>
>>26005472
Arry? Well, I believe she hates mangos, likes teasing Anon with her big ass, and is over all cuddly/sexy.

>>26005503
>>26005638
He meant Murmur's mum, not Murmur herself.
>>
>>26005643
Sure. Let's have Darcy be Hope's daughter as well. Get that cest train started.
>>
>>26005646
>He meant Murmur's mum, not Murmur herself.
Oh yeah, I see that now. I have no idea about buttbat's personality beyond what you just mentioned.
>>
>>26005635
>The best you could hope for is half-sisters.
This would also be acceptable.
>>
File: Experimenting sisters.jpg (1 MB, 1396x2143) Image search: [Google]
Experimenting sisters.jpg
1 MB, 1396x2143
>>26005656
That attitude is the reason this place has such an awful reputation.
>>
>>26005680
They argue constantly over who gets to snuggle on their dad's lap during movie night. The result is a kind of bat/human cuddle pile where you can't tell whose wing is whose and it become impossible for Anon to untangle himself and stand up when he needs to go for a piss half way through.

Ever seen actual bat colony huddle piles? It's basically like that.
>>
>"Anon! Anon!"
"Oh, Christ-fuck!"
>You still haven't gotten used to how these ponies look now.
>Ever since Twilight's spell went wrong, everypony in Ponyville has turned into a half-human, half-pony abomination.
>Best/Worst part is, they still have no sense of decency.
>That means that all three members of the CMC are sprinting over to you with their bare breasts jumping and jiggling in the open air.
>You wish that they weren't so well-stacked, but then again you wish for a lot of things.
>Like a gun with a single bullet, for example.
>"Anon, come quickly!"
>That was Sweetie Belle. Her enormous breasts are still in motion even though she's come to a stop.
>"Yeah, Anon, we need you!"
>That's Scoots. Her flat chest just makes you even more uncomfortable, reminding you that you're in the presence of minors.
>"It's 'bout mah sis, Anawn! Y'all need tuh come 'round our farm."
>Apple Bloom's breasts are a good hand-full, which is about right for a farmgirl.
>You think?
>You haven't seen Applejack's apples yet, so what can you really say.
>You've made a point of avoiding everypony in town since this shit went down about a week ago.
>If they weren't good at seducing you before, they sure as hell were now.
>Every mare, from Rarity to Mayor Mare, have been thrusting their new chests in your face and making kissy-faces with their newly-human mouths.
>You've jacked off so many times it's not even funny.

>As you follow the CMC to the Apple's farm, you try and resist looking at their butts.
>You'll do your best to retain your horse-virginity, but you can't promise anything.
>>
>>26006268
... Go on? (I am intrigued to see where this goes.)
>>
File: Oppai Belle.png (422 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Oppai Belle.png
422 KB, 900x900
>>26006268
Be a man, Anon.
>>
>>26005702
From my experience, drawfags > anybody else. So anything a drawffriend says is going to be held as absolute canon regardless.
>>
>>26006337
What the fuck is this.
>>
>>26006346
She put a beanbag chair in her shirt because it was warm and comfy
>>
>>26006346

Oppaj loli.

IE lolis with spine breaking tits. Which completely misses the point of a loli.
>>
>>26006376

Oppai*

Fucking phone.
>>
>>26006315
>>26006337
>>26006268

>A few long, hard, uncomfortably-tight minutes spent re-adjusting your cock-bulge later, you arrive at Sweet Apple Acres.
"So, what's the problem, Bloomy?"
>The filly(?) in question spins to look at you, making her tits jump a bit.
>fffuuuuuckk
>AB: "She won' come outta our barn, Anawn. She keeps tellin' me tuh stay out an' tuh make sure Big Mac stays in the far-away fields today."
>Not a problem convincing him, you'd believe.
>A side-effect of the spell was that it gave everypony here human genitals on their pony-crotches.
>That was to ensure (you guess?) that there were no weird crotch-boobs in addition to normal human chest-boobs, but it also gave them human vagoos and human penises.
>Most of the stallions refuse to be near anypony now that their enormous horse-dongs have turned into average-sized human-dicks.
>If you listen carefully, you can still hear the heart-breaking sobbing coming from town.
>AB: "Y'all go help mah sister, Anawn. Ah'll stay here an' make sure nuthin' comes in."
>AB: "Or out."
>You don't hear that last line, though.
>You're too distracted by the erotic moaning coming out of the barn.
"Kids, what did you bri-ARGH!"
>Those dirty fucking NIGGERS just shoved you into the barn!
>The door slams shut behind you before you can get your bearings, and a lock loudly clicks.
>The voices of the Crusaders are heavily muffled through the thick, old oak planks of the barn.
>AB: "Y'all better cure mah sis, got that? Ah'll be waitin' out here with mah friends til' AJ done tells me the code word tuh open the barn door."
>These awful ponies have become even more of a nuisance now that they have HANDS.
>It only took one night of finding Lyra jacking you off in your sleep to learn to lock your door at night.
>>
File: ear touch.png (43 KB, 1122x1033) Image search: [Google]
ear touch.png
43 KB, 1122x1033
>>26006652
>"Ah-Anawn? Is'sat you? Did mah sister finally get'chuh?"
>Oh Christ the SMELL
>It smells like an ORGY in here.
>When your eyes finish adjusting to the darkness, you get a good eye-full of Applejack.
>She is completely nude, which really shouldn't come as a surprise to you.
>She's lying on a pile of hey with one hand buried in her crotch, and the other frantically pawing at her chest.
>They look like they have JUST the right amount of bounce to them, which serves to strengthen your shameful boner.
>"Ah think Ah might be in heat, Anawn. Ever since Twahlahght done bucked up her spellwork, Ah've been feelin' a terrible burnin' in mah loins."
>She begins to pump three of her fingers in her plump, swollen pussy, throwing her head back and moaning.
>"But it plumb won' go away!"
>She twists her human teats and whimpers pitifully, desperately looking for release.
>" 'ccording tuh Apple Bloom, almost erry mare in town's complainin' 'bout somethin' similar."
>She stops frantically masturbating long enough to focus on your face.
>"Is this jus' how humans feel, Anawn? Do y'all get all hot'n bothered all year 'round?"
>You were going to answer that yes, a human's mating period is always and all the time, when you're interrupted by Applejack dive-tackling you to the ground.

>"Y'all know what? Ah don' care. Pants off. NOW."
>When you hesitate, Applejack just uses her cloven devil-hooves to tear your clothes to shreds.
>Today was an "I impregnated Applejack" kind of day.
>>
>>26006652
>No mare vag
>Not having both sets of teats.
Everything is terrible.
>>
>>26006652
Liking it so far, but if I might offer some quick criticism; using (Initials:) to signify who is talking feels patronizing and a little demeaning. I know some people enjoy it, just pointing out how it feels like it detracts from stories... For me, at least.
>>
>>26006805
I have to agree with this. I know it can be hard to denote who's talking during multi character interaction, but having initials at the start of each line of dialogue makes it feel more like you're reading a script than a story in my opinion. Other than that, so far so good.
>>
>>26006346
ur mum
>>
>>26003804
Laika in Crypt of the Necrodancer...

It... It could maybe work?
>>
>>26005309
Because if we're not going to make any effort for them, why the hell would they make any effort for us?
>>
>>26005438
Yeah, I have my own troubles with accountability too. Writing isn't as engaging as drawing, since atleast other people could watch as you draw. Honestly I'd rather post stories in small posts on the fly until I'd be done instead of waiting to dump the whole thing in one go. Lord knows the thread needs the green and I'd preferably be getting comments and suggestions on the fly.
>>
>>26008158

>we're not going to make any effort for them

What do you mean? Like people don't comment a lot on stories compared to art or something?
>>
>>26009669
He means that people didn't kiss his ass so that means the thread makes no effort to enjoy stories. None.
>>
>>26008158
Because you like certain satyrs and derive enjoyment from writing about them?
Because it's not about the response to writing, it's about the act of doing so?
Because it's fun?
>>
>>26009712
I believe he means this thread is generally hostile and not much fun to contribute to.

>>26009885
If that was the case, why bother writing when you could just enjoy it in your head?

As a writer, I can say part of the enjoyment, even if it doesn't garner much praise, is from the act of sharing your creation with others. The responses are generally comparatively irrelevant so long as it's simply out there.
There's no joy to be had from working hard on something, then just throwing it into a sewer.
>>
>>26010388
The thread is indeed hostile.

Agreed about the writing vs keeping it in your head. I have about 2 dozen stories/series in my head that have never made it to the board.
>>
>>26010388
>>26010501

So how does the thread go about not being so hostile anymore?
>>
>>26010563
I unno. Neuter everyone?
>>
>>26005445
>she's the incest spawn of Yuzu and her dad

>>26005446
>she's Yuzu's incest bat-baby with her dad

Terrible headcanon.
Yuzu would never have incestuous thoughts about her daddy.
>>
>>26010760
Indeed. Also, has it been three days already?
>>
>>26010760
Not if she incest-ed
>>
>>26010819
I FUCKING HATE YOU, CARLOS! You piece of shit, I hope you get hit by a truck!
>>
File: are you fucking kidding me.jpg (152 KB, 671x800) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking kidding me.jpg
152 KB, 671x800
>>26010790
Turns out I wasn't banned after all. Guess someone was just assblasted that I disagreed with them so they reported me, but perhaps a level headed janitor (I guess those actually exist) didn't agree.

>>26010819
>pic related
>>
File: 21022370.jpg (80 KB, 483x800) Image search: [Google]
21022370.jpg
80 KB, 483x800
Would you all say that Rarity, Garret, and Sapphire would have a posh accent? Do you think Snapshot would have a slight German(?) accent like his mother? Do you picture Simmer and Broil with slight French accents?
>>
Anywho, I'm drunk (surprise surprise) and I'm about to have a mid-buzz meal of delicious oriental flavored ramen, so let's begin the (simple) reqquests
I'm changing it up and using actual pen and paper instead of a tablet tonight. Which reminds me that I need to unplug something to plug in my scanner...FUCK
>>
>>26010895
Posh? Nah, more "refined" American. Hmm, feminine German or "ICH BIEN MIEN PISSWASSER!" German? Depends if you agree with the French mama head canon. I personally don't, but those that do would.
>>
>>26010890
You may not like it, but how do you feel about people discussing and pushing it? Do you believe that the thread's original premise of nothing is canon is one that should be followed or do you believe in "My character. My word is law."
>>
>>26010928
Re requesting >>25988323
>>
>>26010951
I think it's more that trying to change who the parent is for the sake of "my head canon" is annoying as fuck. Like if suddenly someone wrote Cider as Fluttershy's daughter or Ace as Bulk Bicep's girl.
>>
>>26010928
Young Timber, before he became fuck bait for the thread.
>>
>>26010895
It's called Trans-Atlantic, darling.

>>26010951
I say go on with your bad selves. Like I've stated before, everyone has their own version(s) of each satyr. MY Yuzu would never try to fuck her own daddy, but I'll acknowledge that anons out there would have their own versions. I don't agree, but I'll recognize.
>>
>>26010928
Baby Mumble! (With regular Mumbke expression. Stoic baby face!)
>>
>>26010928
Any female Satyr shyly lifting her skirt. ... Or trap. Whatevah. The skirt is all I care about.
>>
>>26010928
>Salai - In bed hugging a teddy bear
>Misty - Drooling over a dildo
>Deloras - Hiding in a bush and blushing while looking at cute stallions
>Clockwork - Sitting at a cafe and drinking wine
>Steel Cage - Looking in the mirror and sees a pretty mare looking back at him
>Warren - Trying to politely back away as Pear makes bedroom eyes at him (And she's a little to young and small for his comfort zone)
>Candy - Her hugging Anons arm at his side as his arm is accidentally buried in those massive melons. Top down perspective as this is like a young teen candy with an adult Anon
>>
>>26011063
Or, how about Candy pulling her shirt up to flash those milky juggs of hers?
>>
>>26010928
Hope and Gumdrop doing sister stuff. Whatever you take that to mean.
>>
File: 1450459752970.jpg (140 KB, 637x957) Image search: [Google]
1450459752970.jpg
140 KB, 637x957
>>26010928

>>26011072
Yeah this^
>>
>>26011063
>>Deloras
>>Clockwork
>>Steel Cage
>>Warren
No idea who these are.
>>
>>26011108
Donkey
Mime
Psycho
Clutz
Four of the many many many many many datyrs in the thread
>>
>>26010928
Rory building a robot and it breaking
>>
Okay, eating now and then I'll pick a few /r/ to do. Keep in mind that I'm using pencil and paper, so it may take a bit longer.
>>
>>26010895
Yes, but it's called Trans-Atlantic like DJ said;
Snapshot with an accent would make my dick adamantium; see previously, I find French and Russian accents the hottest accents of them all.
>>
Turns out I'm not great drunk with pencil and paper (I'm guessing because I've never tried it before in the past)
Moving on to tablet...
>>
>>26011435
Dj: master of the Drunk Tablet technique.
>>
>>26011463
"Master" would imply I'm actually good at it
>>
>>26011482
'young grasshopper' DJ?
Nah better 'young beerhopper' DJ
>>
>>26011024
>

>>26011529
>beerhopper
>beer
Gross. I only do hard liquor or wine.
>>
>>26011573
I am sorry....

Btw do we have pie sister's Satyr?
There's only Ponk and Maud's
>>
>>26011618
Stop.
>>
>>26011063
>Salai - In bed hugging a teddy bear
>>
>>26011630
Ok fine
Jeez
>>
File: Salai being a little girl.png (115 KB, 850x787) Image search: [Google]
Salai being a little girl.png
115 KB, 850x787
>>26011633
oops

>>26011630
Oh look, it's the guy who doesn't want more adorable abominations
>>
>>26011653
Yup, that's only me.
>>
>>26006665
oh my
>>
>>26011653
She was so cute before she became a monster
>>
File: 905259.png (574 KB, 700x675) Image search: [Google]
905259.png
574 KB, 700x675
>>26011630
>>26011664
Anon really should impregnate at least one arimaspi.
>>
File: billy-the-kitten.png (191 KB, 720x763) Image search: [Google]
billy-the-kitten.png
191 KB, 720x763
>>26003804
>Neko Atsume
I guess they take care of some cats that occasionally come by.
>>
>>26011630
Agreed.

>>26011653
I think it's more "all the siblings in this family need to marry humans" than "no more cute abominations". To be fair, if you factor the Apple family as related to the Pie's, then that's 5/7 who are married to humans... Like having 5/7 country girls marrying exotic black men because reasons.

>>26011664
And, like, three other dudes.
>>
>>26011618
I'd like it. That's only two more Pie satyrs. And I want Limestone to yell at my dick
>>
>>26011911
>"Grow big you useless meat"
"Lime please...you're already full and I cum inside like 12 times now...
>"Shut up! I am talking to this percker limpy slab of meat. Rise! Your queen commands you!"
"i wont-"
>Suddenly Anon Jr rise like Rocky
"ill be damned"
>>
>>26011837
Maybe it's just normal for a lot of the girls in a family to herd up with the same guy. This is especially practical when dealing with farmland, so it doesn't get torn into dozens of useless patches of property.
>>
>>26011982
>Herding
Nope
>>
File: whichisittoday.png (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
whichisittoday.png
82 KB, 600x600
>>26011982
Wow, we git the bad brand of incest and the herds all in the same day. Which kne will be next
>>
>>26011911
I imagine Limestone as racist as fuck.

>"So, Pinkie, does your monkey throw his shit or is he diaper trained?"
"Heeey, Limestone. Glad to see you're controlling your language in front of the kids."
>"Pfft, they've probably heard worse. What with your gutter trash planet being the heap that it is "
>>
>>26012016
They should replace fag fags with herd fags.
>>
>>26012016
What the hell is the "bad brand" of incest? That implies that there's a good brand.
>>
Ah, just another day of this general being welcoming and friendly. Even towards ideas that aren't common, or even aren't especially popular with most people.
>>
>>26012080
There's a "x" right on the tab. You don't HAVE to put up with this, you know.
>>
>>26012077
Sibling x Sibling incest is the best (especially if it's twincest), but cousin x cousin is a close second. Any incest dealing with older parental figures are wrong.
>>
File: 1451670102319.jpg (23 KB, 413x526) Image search: [Google]
1451670102319.jpg
23 KB, 413x526
>>26012137
Ah ok, I see what yoou mean. Cousin X Cousin is top tier imo, mainly cause Sib X Sib is kind of gross to me personally, Im actually ok with parental x kid so long as they are above 18. But I can see WHY you wouldnt like it.
>>
>>26012178
Honestly it was a tough choice chosing between twincest or cousin-cest since both of them had lots of stuff I liked from them. All that Ben x Gwen porn I found online vs. all the Pinecest art and fics I read
>>
I used to like incest in the thread... Then it got ruined hardcore. Incest is still my fetish, don't get me wrong, but satyrcest just feels... Eugh.
>>
>>26012271
Soooo...parent-children incest?
>>
File: 20713968.png (241 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
20713968.png
241 KB, 700x700
>>26012271
It just needs to be made pure again and not focus so much on the lewd. The relationship aspect is already there and often times stronger than comventional relatiomships since they've spent most of their lives together if not all of them. They know what makes each other tick in good ways and bad ways.
>>
File: 1451668662085.gif (924 KB, 376x272) Image search: [Google]
1451668662085.gif
924 KB, 376x272
>>26012271
>I used to like incest in the thread
>but satyrcest just feels... Eugh.

You cant have it both ways Anon
>>
>>26012313
Make it pure.
Release the comfy family feels and siblings shenanigans.
And fuck those drakes...no offense
>>
>>26012347
No, but fuck the drakes. Like Ivy and Glimmer do.
>>
>>26012321
Look at me, I'm Mr. Mesesks! Boy howdy, have you tried taking an objective perspective and asked why you like incest in the first place?
>>26012347
O-oh...
>>
>>26012271
So what you saying you've grown attached to these imaginary little buggers of children we've created? On a silly little thread, on a silly little containment board? A little sentiment towards this idea we fond over? Like a crazy person or something
>>
>>26012388
Loneliness can make a man mad
Such is the curse of being a social creature
>>
>>26012388
Kinda sounds like you don't think we can find satyrs sentimental if we like incest.
>>
>>26012388
Oh no, I'd fuck the shit out most of them and more than regularly jack it to satyr porn, just don't fancy the incestual satyr stuff as I used to.
>>
File: 1428115813564.png (307 KB, 979x934) Image search: [Google]
1428115813564.png
307 KB, 979x934
>>26012347
None taken
>>
File: 20764530.jpg (124 KB, 573x799) Image search: [Google]
20764530.jpg
124 KB, 573x799
So which satyrs do you think have a rape/rough housing fetish?
>>
>>26012902
Call me a sadist, but I imagine Mumble likes to fantasize about being Yandere for Timber. In the healthy way where it's just her subconcious thinking about raping her boy toy while yelling how he is going to giver her sweet Timber babies... Not in the disturbing way where she plans it.
>>
>>26012940
T-that's hot. I think Darcy would be into the degrading aspect of it but is too conservative in bed to actually ask. I think all of the drakes like it rough once you switch their switch, they all just exhibit differently and aren't aware of it since it's tied a lot to their submerged dragon nature. Muddle would like orgasm denial while Thistle would prefer whips and paddles
>>
>>26013007
Oh, Alex and Emma would sound like they'd be into rape fantsies too. The only question is which one is the sub, and which one is the dom.
>>
>>26013039
Alex because "muh insecure jock heads" and Emma because "muh hentaitoons".
>>
File: 1344048405842.jpg (34 KB, 615x555) Image search: [Google]
1344048405842.jpg
34 KB, 615x555
>>26013053
Acceptable answer. I bet Emma's rewatched Bible Black about five times while Alex likes reading a good harlequinn novel every now and then
>>
>>26003804
>Glimmer
>Sonic Adventure 1

I think I'd see her raising chao / hanging out in the Mystic Ruins
>>
>>26005656
How is that incestuous? Hope isn't related to Big Mac in the first place.
>>
File: 1436205479140.jpg (86 KB, 821x1205) Image search: [Google]
1436205479140.jpg
86 KB, 821x1205
>>26010760
>Yuzu would never have incestuous thoughts about her daddy.

Riiiight.
>>
Somebody give me a prompt that I may or may not ever actually get around to writing. Be warned, I can't remember the names of quite a few abominations, so having it be one of the more well known ones would be a plus.
>>
>>26013612
Snapshot, Simmer, Garret, and Pogo as the waitresses in a french maid cafe
>>
File: 1452028083716.png (317 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1452028083716.png
317 KB, 800x800
>>26013622
M'kay.
>>
File: 498970.png (746 KB, 1123x1055) Image search: [Google]
498970.png
746 KB, 1123x1055
>>26013631
Thanks brah
>>
>>26011706
I agree completely. It's frankly baffling that noone's made an Arimaspi satyr yet.
>>
>>26012271
It's just you. Deal with it.
>>
>>26013622

Sorry if it's shit.

"This is so humiliating! I should have never let you talk me into taking that idiotic bet with you."
>Pogo waved a hand dismissively before straightening his dress out once again, it having ridden up his thighs quite noticeably.
>"You always worry too much Gare-bear," he replied, "I think you look really cute dressed like that. Besides, look at Snapshot, he's having a great time."
>Garret took a deep breath to calm himself, looking out over the counter to where their companion was currently stood chatting with a group of customers, either oblivious or unconcerned about the leers of the other patrons as he laughed at some joke or another and leaned over the table giving all those behind him a full view of his striped... unmentionables.
>Garret rolled his eyes and folded his arms across his chest at seeing the other boy's antics.
"Snapshot lives for that kind of attention though, he can't help it. Oh, and what have I told you about calling me 'that name' in public?"
>Pogo chuckled and shrugged.
>"See? There you go worrying about everything again. You need to loosen up once in a while."
>Garret raised his brows, seemingly offended.
>Pogo grinned and patted his friend on the shoulder.
>"Don't be a grump, at least we're getting paid for this."
>Garret look down at the floor and grumbled to himself.
"I suppose it's only for a single day."
>Pogo beamed.
>"There you go, that's the spirit... kind of.
>Garret looked up, nodding in resignation of his fate.
>"Oh, oh! Another customer!"
>Patting a few creases out of his dress, Garret now put on his most convincing smile and turned back to face the counter and greet their newest patron.
>>
>>26014006

"Hello, welcome to-"
>His false smile quickly turned into a frown as he saw who it in fact was standing before him, looking the very image of smugness with her face adorned with a triumphant smirk.
"Ugh... what do you want, Hope? Here to gloat perhaps?"
>The girl tutted.
>"Now that's no way to greet a customer, is it? What would your boss say if she heard you talking like that?"
>Garret's frown had now turned into a full-blown scowl.
"What do you want?"
>Hope tilted her head to the side and placed a finger to her lips thoughtfully.
>"Oh, well I was just here to check up on how you were doing, but now that I think about it, I could do with a bite to eat."
>Garret clenched his jaw and breathed out through his nose, trying not to show just how much her mocking was aggravating him.
>"I just don't know, there's so much to choose from and it all looks so good," said Hope as she gazed at the day's menu inscribed in elegant lettering upon a chalkboard atop the counter.
>"What would you recommend?"
>Garret could bite his tongue no longer.
"For you? How about a hot, steaming plate full of-"
>A loud smack interrupted him mid sentence, Snapshot apparently having slapped a customer full across the face after their 'attentions' had crossed even one of the his vague and poorly defined lines on what was considered appropriate.
>Considering that the satyr had apparently been perfectly happy to be ogled and groped by various patrons all morning, quite what this line actually was proved difficult to guess.
>The three satyrs at the counter watched as their white haired comrade practically pranced over to them with a happy smile on his lips and seemingly not a care in the world.
>>
>>26014010

>"Hey, cuties" He greeted as he closed with them at took up position beside Hope, who tried to suppress a giggle
>"See, Garret? Even Snappy thinks you look cute in a dress?" She teased.
>Garret grumbled but said nothing.
>"Well at least you seem happy working here, Snapshot," the girl said after a moment of somewhat awkward silence.
>The boy grinned widely, "Oh yeah, It's great!" He exclaimed, pulling a bulging pouch full of bits from somewhere beneath his frilly get-up.
>"Just look at all the tips I've made!"
>Pogo's eyes widened in amazement.
>"Whoa, that's a whole load of moola!"
>Snapshot nodded proudly.
>"How'd you manage it?" Asked Hope, herself more than a little impressed.
>There had to at least be a day's worth of wages there by itself, if not more.
>Garret eyed the sack of bits suspiciously.
"Yes, what exactly did you do to make all that?"
>Shapshot shrugged and looked back at the table he'd been chatting with earlier.
>"Oh... you know, nothing much. Don't worry about it."
>A long moment of silence passed, none quite sure what to say.
>Eventually Hope cleared her throat and spoke up.
>"So where exactly is Simmer? He was part of the bet too and the deal was all of you had to work here for a day if you lost. He didn't chicken out, did he?"
>Pogo shook his curly haired head.
>"Nah, he's here. He locked himself in the freezer room after a customer pinched his butt and we can't get him to come out."
>Garret huffed in annoyance.
"Hardly seems fair that he can get away with that while we have to be out here in front of everybody."
>Pogo rolled his eyes at his friend.
>"Oh lighten up, you know he doesn't do well in crowds. Besides, if you hated it so much then why did you bother putting on makeup?"
>>
File: 1448193081004.jpg (59 KB, 439x821) Image search: [Google]
1448193081004.jpg
59 KB, 439x821
>>26014012

>Garret was taken aback momentarily.
"I... It... Look, if I have to be here in this stupid dress then I'm at least going to look my best while doing it, okay?"
>Hope let out a bark of laughter.
>"You're wearing makeup?" She asked, leaning in to get a closer look at him. "Oh my god, you are, I just noticed!"
>Blushing, Garret turned away from the girl leaning over the counter and held his head up haughtily.
"It's just some eyeshadow."
>Snapshot sniffed, "well, and some eyeliner."
"Yes, fine, maybe a little of that too!"
>"As well as some lipstick," offered Pogo helpfully.
>Garret threw his hands up in surrender.
"Okay, we get it! So what if I put a little effort into me appearance? You don't need to make a such a big deal out of it."
>Hope, who had been strangely quiet for a while, now spoke up thoughtfully.
>"Wait, did you say Simmer was locked in the freezer?"
>Pogo nodded, "Yeah, why?"
>"Well... isn't Simmer cold blooded?"
>A few seconds of silence fell over the group once more as the slow realisation dawned on them.
>"Oh crap!"
A few things.

1. I feel like my sentences run on too long.
2. I feel like I overuse commas.

How did Snapshot make so much cash?
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/10/23/1007900__oc_explicit_clothes_oc+only_cum_edit_sex_panties_anal_underwear.png

I sidelined Simmer's role because I don't know how to write him.
>>
>>26014022
That was an enjoyable story.
>>
>>26014022
Loved it, it was pretty cute. Most of your sentences aren't too bulky at all. It gets a bit noticeable at the beginning, but you pretty much try to fix it around the end. I really like your take on the characters (especially Snapshot's) and especially enjoyed Hope's surprise appearance
And don't worry about Simmer, that's actually completely in character for him. But the show did mention that dragons aren't cold-blooded.
>>
>>26013587

>Looking down, you struggle to resist the temptation of the sight before you.
>Could you really do this to your own daughter, your own flesh and blood?
>She was so sweet and innocent, and you knew that if you went any further then your relationship with her would never be the same.
>It would be a massive breach of her trust... but you just wanted it so, so badly.
>You couldn't even remember the last time you had any.
>Though maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
>Perhaps nobody would find out?
>Maybe you could bribe her not to tell anyone?
>Surely she'd understand that you were a man with urges.
>Reaching down, you give in to temptation and pray the gods will have mercy on your soul.
>After SO long it felt SO good to just give in and enjoy yourself again.
>"Daddy?"
>You turn as your daughter's voice catches you off guard.
"Yuzu... I..."
>Her large, sorrowful eyes look up at you, causing a deep feeling of guilt and shame to well up inside you.
>You look away, unable to meet her gaze.
>Her ears droop and her lower lip trembles as she sniffles and struggles to hold back her tears.
>"Daddy... w-why?"
>The now empty glass of chocolate milk falls from your hands and clatters to the floor.
>"Why? You knew it was the last carton and I called dibs."
>You take your face in your hands, truly ashamed, and offer the only response you can muster.
"For the watch."
>>
Name a satyr most likely to play a pen and paper RPG with Emma and Alex, either willingly or after being roped into it.

I'm leaning towards Pogo, with the excuse that he just wanted to spend time with his crush but in the end got super into character and would only respond if addressed as "Grimgaar Trollsmasher" or something.
>>
>>26014898
>"For the watch."
I don't get it...
>>
>>26014935
Hope. She and Alex are good buddies, and she'll never say no to an opportunity to hang out with friends and have fun.
>Pogo is there as well
Then I'm gonna assume that he'll try and drag Garret with him. Can't answer for certain if he succeeds in getting him there or not. However, if Garret does end up there, then Laika might want in, too, even though she doesn't know much about roleplaying games. The others would gladly teach her as they play though.
>>
>>26015042
Watch the last episode of the last series of Game of Thrones, or just look "for the watch" up on Youtube.
>>
>>26014935

>"Okay, now you need to make a perception check," explained Emma, "roll 2D6 and hope you get above seven."
>Alex, who had been gnawing on the end of her pencil looked up from the table.
"Why?"
>"Because," Emma sighed, trying not to sound too frustrated at her friends inability to grasp the basic rules of the game, "we need to determine if you spot the ambush lying in wait for you before it's too late."
>Alex furrowed her brow.
"But I can seen 'em fine"
>She pointed down at the game board and the miniature models there upon.
"See, a Cave Troll, two Night Goblins and one of those Dark Caster wizard guys. You didn't even try to hide them."
>Emma smacked herself in the face with Game Master's rulebook and groaned.
>"Yes, I know you can see them, nobody's denying that you can see them. We're rolling to determine if your character can see them, understand?"
Alex shrugged.
"Eh, I guess... Still seems kind of dumb though."
>"Dumb?" Asked Emma, becoming somewhat irate. "You're calling the game dumb when you clearly didn't even bother reading any of the rulebooks or lore I gave you to prepare for tonight?"
"I was gong to, but I was busy."
>"Busy with what? Lifting heavy things just to put them back down again? Talk about a waste of time and effort."
>Alex huffed in annoyance, her wings flaring out slightly and her tail swishing back and forth as she jabbed a taloned finger towards her friend.
"Hey, I don't need to take that from you of all people, little miss 'Stays in her room all day writing fanfictin and erotic comics'."
>Dropping her book to the floor with a resounding thud, Emma glared back at her companion with fur and feathers bristling in similar fashion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlaQFLYfXf0

More to come, but dinner's ready.

>>26015069
Hope it is.
>>
>>26015163
>Sphinxes getting all fluffed up when they're agitated
Adorable.
>>
>>26015069
I think Glimmer or Thistle would like some roleplaying games too. Glimmer likes more crunch heavy games and is a notorious min-maxer, while Thistle enjoys the older games with lighter rules that allow for fun and creative play.
>>
>>26012020
"At least I don't shit in the street like an animal."
>"EXCUSE ME"
>>
>>26015163
Fuck! I just lost several posts worth of this story. Rewriting it now, but it's not as good.
>>
>>26015474
Remember to write in seperate programs other than 4chan's message box and save frequently
>>
What do you think school is like for all the satyrs? If you had to put everyone in a grade, where would they be?
>>
>>26015163

>"At least I can write, you borderline illiterate!"
>Slamming her hands down on the table, Alex pushed herself out of her chair and to her feet.
>Before she could offer a scathing rebuttal of her own, however, Pogo chose that moment to reappear.
>"Wulfgründ Trollsmasher has returned from yonder privy," he spoke in his best approximation of a deep, guttural growl as he marched down the stairs and into the basement, "ready to do battle and claim the heads of his foes once more."
>Both Emma and Alex watched as he madvanced across the room dressed in a long fake beard and replica chainmail before retaking his seat adjacent them.
>Sniffing, Alex began to notice the distinct smell of lavender wafting across the table.
"Pogo, are you wearing perfume?"
>The boy gave a gruff bark of laughter.
>"Wulfgründ does not know this one of which you speak, but Wulfgründ enjoys adorning himself in exotic scents to confuse his enemies."
>Alex sat back down.
"Enough of the damn roleplaying, where'd you get it?"
>Pogo picked at his latex battleaxe and shrugged.
>"Wulfgründ pillaged it from amidst a horde of soap and scented oils."
>Emma rolled her her eyes.
>"Okay, Wulfgründ, ignoring the fact that you were rummaging through my things, can we please get back to the game?"
>Pogo nodded.
>"A true warrior does not hesitate to return to the field of battle, but neither does he march to war without his shield-kin. Wulfgründ will not fight until his archer companion has returned."
>>
>>26015753

>Alex groaned.
"Hope will be back soon, just take your damn turn."
>Pogo shook his head.
>"To slay an enemy without your shield-kin there to witness your deeds is to turn away from the pleasures of a woman to instead spill your seed on naught but your own palm."
>Alex grimaced.
"Okay, gross, but seriously, Hope will be back any second so at least tell us what you want to do with your move."
>Pogo looked down at the board, humming to himself and stroking his fake beard thoughtfully.
>"Wulfgründ will let forth a bellowing war cry and challenge any foes nearby to single combat."
>Emma grinned and picked up her rulebook from the floor.
>"Okay, make a roll to see if you succeed."
>Doing as instructed, Pogo cast a singular six sided die.
>"Five!" Exclaimed Emma. "Okay... Throwing his shoulders back and beating his chest, Wulfgründ Trollsmasher lets forth a terrifying challenge that demands all enemies close by have to make a fear check."
>Pogo watched on enthusiastically as Emma continued her impassioned speech.
>"Any enemy that fails gains the 'demoralised' debuff for the following two turns, while any enemy that succeeds must move to enter melee. If two or more enemies succeed in their roll, the Game Master, that's me, may select which shall move to accept the duel."
>>
>>26015761

>The sound of hoofsteps coming down the stairs to the basement drew the player's attention momentarily away from the game.
>"I'm back," called Hope, "and I brought snacks too."
"Finally, what took you so long?"
>Ignoring the tone of Alex's voice, Hope made her way to the table and set down her vast haul of assorted goodies.
>"I started talking to your dad, Emma. He's so cool, you should hear some of the stories he can tell."
>Emma scoffed, "yeah sure, if you believe him. Personally I think he just makes it all up."
>"You're too hard on him, he seems really nice." Replied Hope, picking herself out a bar of chocolate from the pile "Anyway, what'd I miss?"
>Alex pointed across the table at Pogo.
"Mister 'secret roleplay fetish' over there just challenged a Cave Troll to a fight."
>"Oh," Replied Hope, taking a seat and unwrapping her snack, "that sounds dangerous."
>"Well actually," began Emma, "we don't know what's going to happen yet. I still need to make my rolls."
"Don't let us stop you then."

That's all I have to motivation to write for now. There would be more, but yeah, I fucked up and deleted a ton of what I'd already written.

Also I've never played a single pen and paper RPG type game in my life, but hopefully that's not too obvious.
>>
>>26015793
Oh god damn it. The part of the story that had Alex actually take her turn was a part that was deleted and I forgot to add it back in. Immersion broken.
>>
>>26015274
Ever hear an angry mountain lion? I imagine they're like that, fucking terrifying.
>>
>>26016055
>Big cats like to stalk prey if they have their backs turned
>Emma and Alex silently pounce on their friends whenever they're behind them
>>
File: 1442392784563.jpg (305 KB, 1056x1342) Image search: [Google]
1442392784563.jpg
305 KB, 1056x1342
>>26016147
D-Does that include instinctive ear nibbling?
>>
>>26016198

>Alex will never knock you over and pin you to the ground by sitting on your back.
>She will never nibble on your ears with her elongated kitty canines.
>She will never then get bored and spend the next forty minutes grooming herself, stopping periodically to stare intently at a dot on the wall that may or not be a bug, all the while still perched between your shoulders.

Do you think sphinxes do that thing that cats do where they do that 'happy paws thing' and claw the shit out of you to show their affection?
>>
>>26016278
>happy paws thing
Could you have said it in a more faggy way? It's called making biscuits.
And yes.
>>
>>26016278
Do big cats usually do that? If not, Mau would most likely do it.
>>
>>26016278
Young sphinxes will also occasionally leave dead voles on your pillow to show that they love you. This behaviour usually stops at around five years of age, but if it doesn't then it can get troublesome when they get bigger and start bringing home mutilated badgers and stray cats.

Instincts are a bitch.
>>
>>2601657
>Sphinxes tend to charge small fees for the most mundane favors and services and keep a lookout for lost bits
>Meanwhile drakes have an instinct to steal something the moment they find it valuable or cool to have for themselves
>"Getting draked' is now the Equestrian equivalent of 'getting gyped'
>'Dirty sphinxes' are now often murmured whenever there's unsatisfactory occassions with finance
>>
>>26016682
But how did Judaism even find its way into Equestria?
>>
>>26015793
Well I, for one, am really enjoying this so far. Hope you find the motivation to write more soon.
Sad to hear that you fucked up and deleted a ton. Out of curiosity, what happened?
>>
>>26017214
I'm not entirely sure. I just tried to copy and paste Pogo's character's name so I didn't have to keep retyping it every time, but I must have accidentally hit the wrong key or something because instead it deleted everything. I mostly just write in pastebin so I don't have to transfer stuff over to it once it's done, but damn I wish there was an undo button.
>>
>>
>>26017731

But wouldn't that be more work? Writing Pogo isn't that much trouble.
>>
>>26019638
I think he meant Wulfengrad or whatever Pogo's PC was called.

>>26017731
Pastebin is useful,especially as it's where we keep our stuff. It doesn't have an undo feature built in, but ctrl+z will undo in it fine (I just checked to make sure).

But I prefer notepad++. I don't know about anyone else here, or in AIE, RGRE or whatver, but I know someone started using in in Flutterrape a few years ago christ I feel old,and it spread in there.

It's free, and there's all sorts of downloadables for it too. So mod it until it crashes.

Also, loving the story. IT's nice to see a SoL thing, especially with it feeling like it flows - nobody seems shoehorned in.
>>
Bump for abominations.
>>
Satyrs in pants
>>
>>26015300

I'd like to add in a few:

>Hotshot

Seems like something he would be into. He kinda has an imagination and when younger liked to play pretend a lot.

>Little Mac

Hotshot of him into it. Let's him go on adventures and shit withou having to leave home.

>Rory

Let's him be a wizard and shit despite being awful at magic. Escapism basically.

>>26021845

I always thought that Satyrs would naturally wear pants and stuff because they can't cover their naughty bits like a pony can.
>>
>>26021845
DJ always draws his satyrs in pants
unless he's in a lewd mood
>>
File: 74613.png (593 KB, 1148x1146) Image search: [Google]
74613.png
593 KB, 1148x1146
I have a headcanon that in Equestria, Simmer dyes his hair a lighter shade of pink after watching his favorite character from one of his first tv shows
>>
File: 612251.png (41 KB, 1417x1270) Image search: [Google]
612251.png
41 KB, 1417x1270
>>
>>26022547
>>26023107
>no pants
where's their genitalia?
>>
>>26022547
Who would that be?

>>26023171
>Equestrian species
>Genitalia
Choose one
>>
File: 1435124797487.png (166 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1435124797487.png
166 KB, 540x540
>>26023737
Because he and Broil have different hair colors at times. I'm guessing sometimes he doesn't bother with it and goes natural
>>
>>26022547
is there a headcanon where anon brings a television from earth and it magically receives reception from there as well?
>>
>>26024054
No, but there's a headcanon that Earth technology is frequently exported to Equestria and is aiding their development ever since they made contact
>>
>>26024054
And videogames!
Yuzu loves her PS4!
>>
>>26024145
>Yuzu
>A filthy peasant
>pick one
>>
>>26024593

"Yuzu, come out of your room already, you've been in there for four hours. What are you even doing anyway?"
>"God, Dad, I already told you I'm tweaking my .ini files."
"Is... is that slang for masturbating?"
>"Ugh, no! Why do you have to be such a scrub, daddy?"

Yuzu doesn't even use mod managers and still does it the old fashioned way.
>>
>>26024761

She doesn't even backup her vanilla files before she alters them, because the thrill of living dangerously is the only thing that truly excites her anymore. Well, that and when daddy comes out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel.
>>
File: jPk1sfyp69o1.gif (1 MB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
jPk1sfyp69o1.gif
1 MB, 540x405
>>26023737
Oh, *who* would that be. Must've been tired, I read that as why. Probably FLCL, maybe, since it's the only anime I can recall right now with a lighter shade of pink hair. Also it would say a lot about his character if he liked the older girl that's slightly overbearing on her friend but he likes her anyway.
>>
>>26024145
What's her favourite game?
>>
File: 1441599598840.jpg (359 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1441599598840.jpg
359 KB, 1500x1500
>>
>>
>>26026122
Fallout 4 but she hates the feral ghouls.

Yuzu watched daddy play PT, now she won't leave his side. It's been 2 weeks...
>>
>>26026711

>Fallout 4

Never realized Yuzu was such a plebeian.
>>
File: NudeKukem.jpg (55 KB, 253x332) Image search: [Google]
NudeKukem.jpg
55 KB, 253x332
>>26024761
I'd let her tweak my ".ini files" any day...
>>
>>26026711
PT?
>>
>Do you think satyrs create their own characters and OCs snd show them to other people?
>>
File: 1450513563069.gif (1002 KB, 493x304) Image search: [Google]
1450513563069.gif
1002 KB, 493x304
>>26027086
>He doesnt know about PT
Spoiler
It was cancelled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnMJ0urMz54

full "game"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZJu-wyoWr4
>>
>>26027149
Oh right, I remember that teaser trailer. Too bad I'm a massive coward and have never played anything scarier than the original Dead Space.
>>
>>26027149
>It was cancelled
Why? I'm guessing the developer had financial issues.
>>
>>26027165
I my mind, Dead Space immediately brings up the song "Fire, Fire" by Steam Powered Giraffe and the idea of astronaut satyrs in a space horror setting.
>>
>>26027165
It was pretty sold, but the floating zombie bitch made the game annoying as hell as she would insta kill you seemingly at random times. I never really understood what triggered her to kill you.

>>26027182
"In March 2015, sources reported that due to conflicts with Konami, Kojima and his senior staff planned to leave Konami following the completion of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain."

Basically Konami was begin stupid as fuck and invested all their money into Pachinko machines rather than games. Hideo also left the company to form Outer Heaven so the whole project was scrapped and I died a little inside.
>>
>>26026934
Let's be honest here, no matter what I typed, SOMEONE would have a problem with it.
>>
>>26027257
Eh, Fallout 4 will probably be way better once the good mods start coming out. I won't play it until then though.
>>
>>26025598
That makes way too much sense.

>>26026135
SHAKE IT, QUAKE IT, BOOTY BAKE IT!

>>26026711
DJ, we all know that's you. No need to hide.

>>26027047
>She twists your balls inside the sack
Do you know what .ini files are? They're INSIDE.

>>26027103
>Create
Yes
>Show them
Only the autists
>>
File: 280.png (801 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
280.png
801 KB, 960x720
>>26027279
I know right? I take it the first time he dyed his hair, he didn't want to tell Broil the reason for it since it's just about a crush on an anime waifu. But that soundtrack though
>>
>>26015793

Continuing immediately on from here.

>Taking her own set of dice up into her clawed hand, Emma one by one rolled for each of the enemies lying in wait to ambush the party of adventures.
>Both the Dark Caster and, much to her surprise, one of the lowly Night Goblins passed their checks, while the remaining Goblin and Troll failed, suffering a -1 to their chance to hit and rout check.
>>
>>26027495

>The Sphinx smiled deviously.
>"Feeling the effects of too many mushroom ales clouding his judgement, a scrawny runt of a Goblin bursts from cover and charges with twin daggers raised towards the great hero Wulfgründ."
>"Can I make an interception shot?" Asked Hope, hastily swallowing a mouthful of chocolate.
>"Uh... yeah, technically, but that depends if the warrior that issued the challenge allows it," replied Emma as she swiftly skimmed through her rulebook to the applicable page.
>The group turned towards Pogo, still sat stroking his beard.
>"Wulfgründ will do his courageous foe the honour of a fair fight," he spoke slowly, "you may not interfere."
>Hope rolled her eyes and took another bite of her snack, speaking with mouth full, "Fine, whatever. I was only wondering because I just need one more kill before I can upgrade my ranged stat."
"Wow, hang on a second."
>The group now faced Alex.
"Why are you choosing a Goblin to fight him? They're so weak that they're practically useless."
>"You don't really need to know that," said Emma as she moved the model into base contact Pogo's, "but suffice to say, I'm not about to throw a character whose skill lies in ranged DPS magic away by having him enter a melee slugfest."
>Alex seemed satisfied by this answer and leaned back in her chair, only to shoot forwards again a second later.
"Oh crap, I forgot to take my turn!"
>Emma looked down at the board and the positions of the miniature models upon it.
>"Oh yeah, I forgot about that... Dang, but I guess we can work around it and have you take your turn after Hope, that is if you still want to roll for perception?"
>Alex nodded.
>"Speaking of, what do you want to do, Hope?"
>The minty satyr thought for a moment.
>"Uh... I guess I'll loot that chest in the corner then since I'm not allowed to try and shoot that guy."
>>
>>26027511

>Emma looked down at the notes she'd made the previous day detailing the various items placed throughout the map.
>"M'kay, the chest is sealed tightly with a basic rusty lock, but your 'cat burglar' skill means that you automatically succeed in picking locks up to 'Elven Crafted' level so there's no need to roll."
>Hope grinned smugly and waggled her fingers in front of Alex.
>"Aww yeah, baby. I may not be able to claw open tin cans, but these little piggies come in real useful."
>The griffon glared at her gloating friend.
"Yeah, laugh it up. You know I have problems with can openers."
>Emma chuckled at the exchange and continued.
>"Inside you find seven silver pieces, a couple of half decayed parchments and a locket with a broken chain."
>Hope looked a little disappointed.
>"So nothing good? Forget it then, I don't want to fill my inventory with junk... but I'll take the coins."
>Emma had to resist smirking as her companion had just passed up the scroll that contained the secret to unlocking the magically warded door at the end of her dungeon.
>Like any good Game master, she had included other ways of completing the quest, but they were each harder and yielded less loot that the path behind the sealed door.
>"Okay, Alex, time for your perception check."
>Snatching the dice off the table, the elder Sphinx cast them dispassionately, trying not to appear as though she much cared much about the result.
>>
File: Magical_realm.png (17 KB, 201x240) Image search: [Google]
Magical_realm.png
17 KB, 201x240
>>26027517

>Seeing the dice settle, Emma hissed.
>"Ooh, bad roll."
>She once again peered down at her rulebook.
>"For a critical failure on a perception check... uh, you slip on a pile of Goblin dung and land flat on your back with a resounding thud. You also spill your canteen in such a way that it looks like you peed yourself."
>Hope burst into laughter and even Pogo couldn't remain entirely in character, his stony visage cracking with a slight grin.
>"A true warrior like Wulfgründ always remembers to watch his step. He offers this advice to all his friends."
>Shooting forwards, Alex snatched the rulebook from Emma's hands.
"Let me see that!"
>"It's right there, see?" Offered Emma. "Goblin poop."
>Alex sighed and pushed the book back into her friend's grasp.
"Fine, whatever, it's not like it matters anyway."
>Seeing both Pogo and Hope exchange an amused look, Emma smiled, glad her game night was going so well.
>She couldn't wait to see what her friends made of the tentacle monster in the next zone.

That's all I've had time to write.

Also, is there any chance of another story about Screwloose's kids? Perhaps a direct sequel to that one posted a while ago?
>>
>>26026711
>Yuzu watched daddy play PT, now she won't leave his side. It's been 2 weeks...
Just as daddy planned. No horrible satyrs are going to corrupt his little girl.
>>
>>26026711
What's PT?
>>
>>26027618

See >>26027149
>>
>>26027637
Ah, the canceled Silent Hill game. I heard of that before.
>>
File: 610073947.png (215 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
610073947.png
215 KB, 800x800
>>26027495
>>26027511
>>26027517
>>26027532
Emma sounds like a super fun GM! I guess all that fanfic writing paid off. On another note, I didn't know we had satyrs of Screwloose. Who are they?
>>
File: 1449686382580.jpg (703 KB, 2056x2187) Image search: [Google]
1449686382580.jpg
703 KB, 2056x2187
>>26027660
>>
>>26027672
... I don't know who these people are.
>>
>>26027677
Pretty sure they've only featured in a single story maybe ten or so threads ago. In any case, I enjoyed it and want more.

No only because I have a boner for white haired girls.
>>
>>26027532
Should Alex's character be a muscle wizard or is that just stupid?

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Muscle_Wizard
>>
File: Satyr - Screwlooses barn Toby.png (14 KB, 284x520) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Screwlooses barn Toby.png
14 KB, 284x520
>>26027532
I am absolutely loving this. Really gave me a few chuckles.

>>26027677
This is one of them. I would post a link to the story, but it doesn't seem to be in the archives...
>>
>>26027690
>white haired girls
>girls
Do they have to be girls?
>>
>>26027739
Snapshot counts as a girl in my books.
>>
File: 22094447.png (286 KB, 767x751) Image search: [Google]
22094447.png
286 KB, 767x751
>>26027750
>>26027739
But that's heresy Anon!
>>26027672
What are their names? I know for sure that one of them is Toby, obviously.
>>
File: Censorship.png (574 KB, 645x900) Image search: [Google]
Censorship.png
574 KB, 645x900
>>26027739
Dark skin + White hair = god tier waifus, even if they are technically boys.
>>
>>26027794
I bet Laika smells like trash. That shows just how good a person Snapshot is, putting up with that mongrel's stench and giving it a hug just to make it feel better
>>
>>26027855
You think Laika likes Danny DeVito when he's on Always Sunny?

>"I'm the Trashman! And I start eatin' Garbage!"
>>
>>26027855
Don't be fooled, Snapshot's pretty disgusted by her stench too, but due to his uh... "lifestyle choices" he really doesn't have much of a gag reflex left.
>>
File: zYpmTQg.jpg (1 MB, 2894x4093) Image search: [Google]
zYpmTQg.jpg
1 MB, 2894x4093
>>26027823
Pretty much
>>
Holy shit...I'm drawing a picture with pencil and paper on my desk, made a mistake, and literally reached over to my keyboard and pushed Ctrl + Z
If only...
>>
>>26027943

Yup. Once what I was getting an important test at the hospital, I couldn't help but think to myself "I want to save game" so that if the result was bad then I could reload and try again.

What're you drawing, senpai?
>>
>>26027975
It doesn't help that I'm extremely hungover

>what are you drawing
Lewd
>>
>>26027823
>>26027924
>Dark skin + White hair = god tier waifus
A fine combo, but I prefer dark skin with dark hair.
I got a thing for them ethnics.
>>
>>26028016

>I'm extremely hungover
What, again? Christ, this is pretty much you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4yeqSgNxiE
>>
>>26028016
Lewd! Yaaay
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.