[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Yes Anon, I'm sure. I want you to fuck a zebra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1451593497516.png (522 KB, 857x765) Image search: [Google]
1451593497516.png
522 KB, 857x765
>"Yes Anon, I'm sure. I want you to fuck a zebra while I will be watching this and wearing a chastity belt."
>"And... if you want I can be in the other room. Sitting beside the door and just listening."
>"Maybe after this I can eat all your cum out of her? Only if you allow of course."
Would you?
>>
>>25954275
Cuck is unfiltered again, y'know. You didn't need three lines of greentext to say one word.
>>
>>25954275
>fucking a dirty zigger
No thanks, I don't want pony aids.
>>
>>25954275
>Not wanting to make love to your waifu
>Wanting to make love to some random zigger instead
>Contributing to her mental illness and trauma by allowing her to have this fetish
>Not wanting to lick your own cum out of Twiley's little hole instead

Fuck. You guys are really messed up.
>>
>>25954275
What if you ate his cum out of me instead?
>>
>>25954958
this man is the real deal folks
>>
>>25954275
Nah luv how about this. ill fuck her but when im about ta pop im gonna put it in you. then the zigger can watch and cri when i tell her shes not worthy of my seed unlike you.
>>
>>25954316

>male catching aids from vaginal intercourse

dont get warmed up by sandpapering your dick, dmbass
>>
>>25954316
You can't get pony aids you fucking dibshit.
>>
this is from
>>25933221
>>
>>25954275
No. Cuckolding is like scat; a shit fetish.
>>
So why arent twifags lumped up with shimmer glimmer and nyxshit posters? Theres at least five different twi prompts on a daily basis, no doubt all done by the same person.
>>
>>25954275
Gee Twilight, look at the flowers. Aren't they nice today?
>>
File: Vector 9.png (329 KB, 2667x3901) Image search: [Google]
Vector 9.png
329 KB, 2667x3901
>>25954275
"No, I will never grant your wish to indulge in your fetish."
>"But Zecora, you're the only Zebra I know and trust."
"Twilight, I know we're friends, but this craziness must end. Your love is between you and your somepony. Such acts are an affront to matrimony."
>Twilight smirked at the mysterious enchantress, leaning against the door frame.
>"C'mon. I know how much you checked out Anon. Heard he has a severe case of Jungle Fever that needs treating, if you catch my drift."
>Zecora raised her eyebrow.
>The Friendship Princess has her now.
>It's just a matter of time.
>But the reclusive zebra's facade shifted to one of slight anger than curiosity.
"Ms. Twilight, I'll have to ask you to leave..."
>With a slight shove from Zecora, Twilight shuffles back in disbelief.
>"Bu-"
>And she gets a door slammed on her face for all her troubles.
>Then Zecora slams the door on her face.
"Bucking ponies..."
>>
>>25954275
...well I find this erotic
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.