[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Urban Survival CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: 1449673755604.png (532 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449673755604.png
532 KB, 2000x1000
Previous thread:
>>25833157
Pineapple Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/meme/
>>
>Whelp time for bed. After all, you have manager things to do in the morning
>Trotting around you switch off the lamp and quickly throw yourself on the couch with a satisfied sigh, laying there a moment to savor the comfy feeling
>Ew, it’s a little damp over here. Must have dripped some mango juice on it
>Scooting away from the small wet spot you wriggle under the blankets like a slug, your smiling face popping out from under them after some rustling
>Now, it is time
>Time to become the Garrito
>Grabbing the blankets around you you quickly spin over and over again like an alligator feeding, wrapping the blankets increasingly tighter around your body
>Soon you are completely smothered, only your adorable little muzzle poking out from your new cocoon
>Struggling around a little you can only succeed in wriggling around like a paralyzed worm on the couch, your hooves tightly secured beside your body
>Perfect. This will surely stop bat Gar from escaping and causing amuck tonight
>When your ravenous alternate form emerges, it will be quite surprised when it is not able to reap the pour souls of mangoes, as it will be a motionless little battrito
>Gar you are one smart pony
>Failing to pat yourself on the back you just opt for closing your eyes, your breathing slowing
>Sleepovers sure are fun
>…
>”Where is he?!”
“Oh god what?”
>The world is a blur as you’re mercilessly shaken back and form, a pair of hooves gripping you by the shoulders
>”Don’t play dumb with me, you know what I want!”
>As you continue to be shaken you can just barely make out the face of one angry blue unicorn
“R-raven?”
>She halts her assault, furious face now glaring at you
>”Where’s you little bat friend hm? I can’t keep waiting around, you know how long it’s been since I’ve felt the touch of a stallion? WELL DO YOU?”
>Her ember eyes glow as her teeth grit, looking like she’s about to go off
>>
>>25895528
He's presumably at home.
I thought you've been talking to him this whole time? You can't go into his dreams when he sleeps?
I have his number and can just call him tomorrow to ask when the best time for a date would be.
we have her phone number right?
>>
>>25895528
Well no, not really.
I haven't spoken to Hype in the last two days, but frankly I thought we had more time than this. I can get him to call you, he's probably just nervous. When did you want to do this thing?
>>
BIG BOOTY
>>
“Well, no not really. Has it been long?”
>”Ok listen smart ass, I want a date and I want it now!”
“Well Hype’s presumably at home right now, and he can’t date you from there”
>”I know that! So make him get out of his damn house and go out with me!”
>Geez, this bitch ever heard of delayed gratification?
“Well haven’t you been talking to him this whole time? I thought that you’d set something up”
>”I think I scared him, he hasn’t picked up the phone in over an hour”
>Oh boy. You think you can see the problem
“Now Raven, I thought that we agreed on having more time than this to get him ready”
>”I don’t care, I want a date! Soon!”
“Like how soon?”
>”As soon as possible! And Hype’s going to get an earful when I get a hold of him!”
“Wait, can’t you just go to his dreams while he sleeps?”
>”… Pardon me, I’ll be right back”
>She bursts into a bright ember inferno, the flames disappearing into nothing a second later
>All that’s left is a scorch mark on the floor
>So… can you leave now or wh-
>Your thought cuts off as another green explosion flashes in front of you, Raven now standing with a groveling Hype next to her hooves
>”G-gar she’s crazy! Do something!”
>”Quiet you! Now, since Hype was gracious enough to show up…”
>She gives him a death glare, Hype curling into the fetal position under it
>”I want you two to plan a date. And it better be romantic!”
>With that she bursts out of existence again, leaving you two alone
>Hype slowly peeks up, breathing a sigh of relief
>”M-mares are crazy…”
>>
>>25896026
How has she been acting?

She's just crazy lonely. She's really eager to go out on a date with you hype and just has trouble reigning it in so you don't need to be afraid of her.

What you need to do is be confident and take her on a nice date and then try to kiss her at the end of it. If she invites you into her place and things happen then she'll mellow out.
>>
>>25896026
Look at it this way buddy, she's obviously growing attached to you and really, is what she's doing so different from what you used to be? I'd think you'd be more sympathetic. Ponies can change, we're both living proof.

Now, about that date. Have you looked into any art events like we suggested?
>>
“How’s she been acting?”
>”It’s terrible! She’s always calling me and asking what I’m doing, and always telling me about stupid little things that I don’t care about and I have to nod and keep saying ‘uh huh’ and ‘yeah’ until she stops talking! And, and then sometimes she asks if I’m even paying attention and I have to quickly think of the last thing she talked about or she’ll yell at me!”
“Hype. Welcome to the world of dating”
>”I’m scared…”
“It’s ok, I think that she’s just REALLY lonely”
>”That doesn’t make me feel better at all”
“Well, think of it this way, she's obviously pretty growing attached to you”
>”But I don’t want her to! I thought that having a marefriend would be amazing, but all I get is her calling my apartment nonstop!”
“Mares will be mares. But come on, is what she's doing so different from what you used to be? I’d figure that somepony with as awkward a background as you would feel a little more sympathetic”
>His ears flop down, head slowly nodding
>”You’re right, maybe she’s just as awkward as me… but she doesn’t have to be a meanie though”
“She probably has a different way of dealing with it, I mean, what you used to do was pretty annoying as well, it got you into this situation for god’s sake!”
>”Heh, I guess you’re right”
“Of course I am! Now have you looked into art related events for a date like we suggested?”
>”I did, there’s an art gallery opening in a couple days this weekend!”
”Well there you go!”
>”But… but I still don’t know anything about art, and if she doesn’t have a good time I’ll be cursed again!”
>He throws himself at your hooves, rambling
>”Please Gar! You’ve got to help! I don’t want to die in another bumper car accident”
>>
>>25896439
what does she usually talk about a lot? Maybe she'd like to go to a nice restaurant near the beach as a date. Long walks on the beach are romantic.

Or somewhere with the view of the city? There are supposed to be hills around here. That could be romantic too.
>>
>>25896439
no one is going to die in bumper cars

honestly the only thing that you really gotta do is give her the d

but in all seriousness, what does she even talk about?
is it about art?
cursing poneies?

at least get a grip of her before you go "it's boring"

another idea is to inundate her with your own shit
give her a taste of her own medicine
>>
>>25896495
>another idea is to inundate her with your own shit

You've obviously never dated a woman. She doesn't care any more than Hype does, but the guy's expected to pay attention.
Plus, she's the one who can curse Hype and Gar.
>>
>>25896439
You've got plenty of material to have her keep going on.

All you have to do is ask her about anything she's interested in. Then she'll start running her mouth. Search through her words and think of some follow up questions, and you're free to start thinking about sex until she stops talking. Then ask another question and you're good.
>>
>>25896439
You don't have to know Art you just have to show interest in her interests. She's desperate right now which is why she's behaving this way, she wants to like you Hype so don't let your fear hold you back.

Once you're together and she knows she can relly on you to be her stallion, she'll probably cut down on the phone calls. Just think of her as a salespony desperate for her sale, once she closes with you she'll be happy.
>>
File: 1432854447996.jpg (28 KB, 600x537) Image search: [Google]
1432854447996.jpg
28 KB, 600x537
>>25896595
>This entire post
fuck I'm dying
>>
“Geez man, get a grip. Nopony is going to die in bumper cars!”
>You take a step back and shake the bat off of your hooves
>”How do you know?”
“I know because we’re going to figure this out right now. So tell me, like what actually does she talk about?”
>”Well, when I do manage to pay attention it’s mostly about normal everyday things, how her magic is coming along, I don’t know, some art she looked at or a stupid story she’s reading. Oh but the worse was when she chipped a hoof right after she painted it, she went on for HOURS”
“That’s just typical mare talk Hype, you have to wade through it. It’s the first test of becoming her coltfriend”
>”But it’s so BORING!”
“I know it is, trust me. But you have to do it”
>”Ughhh”
“Ok look, I don’t have the most experience in this field, but I have enough. You have to know how to play the game”
>”But how do I do that?”
“All you have to do is ask her about anything she's interested in. Then she'll start running her mouth. Search through her words and think of some follow up questions, and you're free to start thinking about sex until she stops talking. Then ask another question and you're good”
>His face looks at you with curiosity
>But little by little it seems as though a little light bulb is lighting up above his head
>”That… Is genius! I’ll never get yelled at again!”
“Well let’s not go that far. You still have to show genuine interest at times, especially when you’re face to face. Right now she’s desperate to like you, and she’s lashing out because she wants a good relationship”
>”But she’s still mean…”
“I know. But think about it this way. You know how you treat customers when making a sale?”
>His ears perk back up excitedly
>”Yeah?”
>>
“Once you're together and she knows she can rely on you to be her stallion, she'll probably cut down on the phone calls. Just think of her as a salespony desperate for her sale, once she closes with you she'll be happy”
>”Huh. You know, that makes a lot of sense I think tha-“
>He cuts off as a terrible crash reverberates throughout the room
>Spinning around both of you look on in shock as Pen nearly kicks the door off it’s hinges, wielding a rifle
>”Where is of witch?! Where is?!”
“P-pen what are you doing? Get out of my dream!”
>”I am of here to finish job. Do not of worry Hype, this time I will of not fail you!”
>You can only stare on as this dream becomes more of a clusterfuck
>>
>>25897067
Because it went so well the last time, right?

I appreciate it Pen, but I think she's smarter than that. And if it goes wrong, we could all end up cursed.
>>
>>25897067
pen, give me the gun. there will be no shotting today
>>
>>25897067
She already left.
Also we're trying to get Hype to fuck the crazy out of her.
>>
Gar's relationship advice brought to you by RedLetterMedia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1L63TdhC8
>>
>>25897140
Damn this is spot on
>>
“Because that went so well the first time right?”
>”This will be of different, I will of shoot her, not Hype!”
“Pen, give me the gun”
>”But it is of my father’s”
“I don’t care, nobody’s getting shot. Besides, you’re too late, she’s already gone”
>”Aw…”
>He reluctantly hands over the rifle which you quickly place behind you
>”But witch will of take his Дик if we do of stop her!”
“Look Pen, we really appreciate it, but I think she’s smart enough to avoid being shot after the first time you tried that”
>”Do you of have better idea?”
“Yeah! Hype’s going to fuck the crazy out of her!”
>”M-maybe…”
>”Ah, he is of going to make love to her?”
“He’ll try his best. Right now I’m giving relationship advice”
>”Well I can of do the same, I of have girlfriend now!”
“Really?”
>”Da. Of meet Galey, she is from tavern!”
>Immediately the griffoness from the bar poofs into existence, lovingly giving Pen a literal peck on the cheek
>”Hello there. Nice dream sequence you’ve got here”
>Oh god damn it
“Ok, this is nice and all, but there’s way too many people here, so everypoy jus-“
>”Woah, what’s going in here?”
>Shade walks in through the doorway, looking around curiously at all your guests
>Of. Fucking. Course.
>”Sorry everypony, but me and Gar have some talking to do”
>With that Shade claps his hooves, everybody but you and him freezing in place like statues
>”What, having a party and you didn’t even invite poor old Shade?”
>>
>>25897596
Raven stopped by again and it snowballed from there.

That's a neat trick though, is that new?
>>
>>25897596
I don't want this many people inside me at once!
>>
>>25897596
I thought dream magic was supposed to be a special thing.
Apparently everyone and their mother knows it.
>>
>>25897596
Shade, you have a marefriend now. You have no time to go out with the boys and have a good time.
>>
>>25897634
What you thought Shade was some sort of autistic OC that had some super secret ancient magic? No silly, he bought a 'For dummies' book at pone-mart.
>>
>>25897653
Pretty much. Figured he was Luna's personal protege or something like that.
>>
>>25897665
well, we already know his backstory. He's a country boy who moved to the city to find work and caught feelings for some mare to an extent that losing her crippled him emotionally and somewhere down the line he began to associate baltimares social issues with drug culture.
>>
>>25897665
princesses are kill anon
>>
>>25897677
>>25897695

It was really a line a while back that made me think that.
>”Gar, listen to me. I may not be a unicorn, but a close friend of mine has taught me a few things regarding magic, and that’s all that I’m going to say about that…
The ellipses means he was probably referring to Ember, but it still strikes me as odd that she would know how to do it too.
>>
File: nightlight.jpg (123 KB, 408x601) Image search: [Google]
nightlight.jpg
123 KB, 408x601
>>
>>25897962
>Gar's muzzle begin slowly crushed up in between Nightlights gigantic, plush cheeks
I need it
>>
>>25898004
Nips is drawing it
We must all rejoice.
>>
“Shade, you have a marefriend now. You don’t have time to go out and chill with the guys”
>He chuckles a bit, walking right up to you
>”Well, I wouldn’t call her my marefriend… yet at least. We’re just dating a little Gar”
“Trust me, if Floral wants a stallion, Floral gets a stallion”
>”Oh we’ll see about that”
>Whelp he’s a goner
>”But seriously, what’s going on here?”
“Raven showed back up, and it just kind of snowballed”
>He eyes your other guests, turning back to you a second later
>”I can see that. Well sorry for freezing them, I couldn’t risk having your friends over hear us”
“That’s alright. I didn’t want this many people inside of me at once anyway. But that was a cool trick, is it new?”
>“Oh that? It actually is, I’m always studying up on dream magic these days”
“You know, I thought that dream magic was supposed to be something special, but look at this! It’s like everypony and their mother knows how to preform it!”
>”It is a very complex and rare magic, don’t you doubt that Gar, you just can’t learn this stuff out of a book at Ponemart. But you’ve got a gypsy witch who threw your little bat friend in here, and a part gypsy griffon who apparently brought his girlfriend along for the ride. Quite frankly you’ve got the prefect storm of dream magic users on your hooves”
>The thought of Pen entering your dreams every night and forcing you to drink or fight with him causes you to shudder
>You never asked for this
>”But moving on from your little dream problems, you up for killing some ponies tomorrow night? Because I sure am, and I know just the mansion that we can do it at”
>>
>>25898065
Anon you best not be fucking with me
>>
>>25898078
Ugh...
>>
>>25898090
I would not fuck around about Nighlight lewds.

>>25898078
Sure, why not? Lets go kill a mofo.
>>
>>25898078
>Fighting in a dream
That sounds awesome. imagine a sword or something!

Not really, I have to go out on another date night with raven and hype probably after I finish work.
>>
>>25898127
the art gallery isn't open until for a couple days Hype said. date has to wait until then
>>
Pausing here
>>
File: steelie sad.jpg (85 KB, 777x565) Image search: [Google]
steelie sad.jpg
85 KB, 777x565
>>25898230
>>
>>25898230
Does nightlight have poor circulation in her hooves and that's why she wears the socks?
Or is there a hole or something that let's in a cold draft in the house?
>>
>>25898263
Nightlight just has sensitive little hoofsies
>>
File: nightlight facesitting.png (441 KB, 1024x1200) Image search: [Google]
nightlight facesitting.png
441 KB, 1024x1200
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 2250x1772) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2250x1772
>>25898812
Oh so it is a thing.
>>
>>25898812
w-wew.
>>
File: 1443504334524.png (68 KB, 572x706) Image search: [Google]
1443504334524.png
68 KB, 572x706
>>25898812
Why is he tied up? Does he not appreciate the booty?
>>
damn you shade, not letting me sit in at home in my pajamas
>>
>>25900365
It's Nips. He has to make everything into rape somehow.
>>
>>25898812
>We gave up a booty that could blot out the sun
>>
>>25895516
Retarded batcancer memes CYOA; where everything looks like it was drawn by a child that has autism.
>>
>>25901280
Well, you're not wrong.
>>
>>25898812
Damn. You can almost feel Nightlight's ponut squishing up against Gar's face.
>>
>>25901280
I'm not a great fan of Nips either, but common that is just rude.
>>
>>25901318
>Enabling Shiny
>>
>>25901318
Zing!
>>
>>25901318
wew.
>>
we better finish this before raven comes back.
>>
>>25902605
Maybe shade has some advice for the date, he managed to woo Ember and survived a date with Floral.

At the worst he might be able to suggest a follow up activity after the gallery.
>>
>>25902819
I want Hype to call Shade a nerd.
>>
>>25902878
Having a batana doesn't make you a nerd anon, it makes you cool
>>
Let's ask shade if we can bring pen on our mission. He's really capable!
>>
“Ughhh…”
>He nudges you a couple times with his elbow in a cheeky manner
>”Come on Gar, it’ll be fun. Think of all the ponies you’ll be helping!”
“Ehhh”
>”I’ll make sure to get you that mango I promised, juiciest one that I can find”
“Well, why not? It can’t hurt after all”
>”Bullets tend to hurt a lot. But so glad that you’re coming along”
“So is that all you needed?”
>”Why the rush, don’t want to talk to you partner in crime?”
“No it’s not that, it’s just that Raven might come back at any second and me and Hype still have to set up a satisfying date for her”
>”A date hm?”
“Yeah, Hype her has to sweep her off her hooves or we’re both cursed”
>”Hype’s that socially awkward one right?”
>He points to the frozen bat pony
“Yeah, that’s him. He’s just so damn awkward, I don’t know how he’ll be able to get through a date without spilling spaghetti”
>”Hmmmm”
>Shade places a hoof to his chin, eyes looking at the ceiling in thought
>”Well, since your friend failing would result in my hitman being cursed and therefore ruining all my hard work, I guess that I’ll just have to help”
“You got any suggestions?”
>”Actually, I do”
>Shade holds out a hoof, two little black objects snapping into existence in it
“What the heck are those?”
>”They’re tiny microphones! Stick one in his ear and you’ll be able to listen in to how the date’s going, and make suggestions from there!”
“That… sounds like it could work”
>”Sure could. Me and you could just inconspicuously trail him on his little date and relay all the advice he’ll need during it”
>>
>>25905895
Hey, that's actually a pretty good idea.
>>
>>25905895
what, like in dreams? Or will I have these when I wake up?
>>
>>25905895
Well that settles that.

Just give them to me tomorrow after or before our hit.
Or will we be using them during our hit?
>>
“That’s actually a damn good idea”
>”I know right? With these babies, we can’t fail. And then your friend over there can live curse free for the rest of his life… Although I’m tempted to call dating a psycho witch a curse in its own right”
>You look back down into his hoof, the tiny little machines still resting on the frog of it
“So, can you give them to me now and I’ll wake up with them or something?”
>”What? No, don’t be ridiculous”
>The microphones poof out of existence before you, Shade placing his hoof back on the floor
>”You’ll get these tomorrow night before our hit”
“Are we going to use them during it?”
>”You bet we are. And that isn’t all we’re using, I’ve got some cool little things to show you when you show up at the factory tomorrow”
“Sounds fine by me”
>”Excellent. Just show up about 1 AM, that way you can turn into a bat in peace at the factory”
“Turning into a bat really isn’t that peaceful”
>”I made it as comfortable as I can, I think. But that’s beside the point. You got any more questions for me though?”
>>
>>25906299
Don't think so.
>>
>>25906299
have you considered cursing yourself and turning into a unicorn for one night and then taking it off?

what do you like the most about floral so far?

you're not planning on trying to get her into shows you like are you?
>>
>>25906299
Can you grab me a forty so I can really get into bat-mood?
>>
>Thinking long and hard, you attempt to come up with an intelligent question
>After all, your life may depend on it
“Have you considered cursing yourself and turning into a unicorn for one night and then taking it off?”
>”… No?”
“Well I think you should try it, so you know my pain”
>”Uh, maybe one day. If I feel like it”
>You chuckle a bit at the thought of unicorn Shade, imagining him as an even bigger nerd
>Speaking of nerd
“Hey, you aren’t trying to force those weird ass shows you watch on Floral, right?”
>”N-no”
“Shade.”
>”Ok, so what? She sells products to Neighpon, she HAS to watch them!”
>Rolling your eyes, you can’t help but notice the urgency in his voice
“What do you even like most about Floral so far?”
>”Well, she is a very interesting pony, despite being a little crazy”
“You don’t have much room to talk”
>”My decisions have rationale behind them. But Floral’s just a tease to be a tease… n-not that that’s a bad thing”
>Oh yeah. Floral’s got this one on the hook
>”But I must be going, even a fine specimen such as I requires a bit of rest”
>He turns around and starts walking to the door
“Hey Shade, wait!”
>Pausing in the doorway with a hoof on the knob, he looks back
“Can you grab me a forty so I can really get into a batty mood?”
>Shade flicks out his hoof, a bottle appearing in it
>”Drink up”
>A second later it’s airborne, you just barely catching it
>”See you tomorrow night, 1 AM. Don’t be late”
>As the door slams shut all of your other guest instantly unfreeze, looking around silently confused
>Guess you have so explaining to do
“Well, I assume that you’re all wondering why you were all froz-“
>You sentence cuts short as you’re knocked to the ground
>Above you Pen rips the cap off of your drink, quickly pouring the alcohol into his awaiting beak
>>
Wew, cut off the last few sentences. Hang on
>>
>Well, Pen looks satisfied without an explanation
>Galley and Hype still look at each other confused though, the griffoness rubbing her head
>”Wh-what happened? Where did that bat pony go?”
>"Yeah, who the heck was that Gar?"
>>
>>25906876
Weirdo friend of mine.
>>
>>25906876
a pain in my flank, that's who it was. He left though to get some sleep. Now where were we about a date? Oh yeah, tell hype about the microphones. We can help guide him on his date.
>>
>>25906876
Some anime nerd.
>>
>>25906876
Just some asshole who's bullied me into helping him murder drug-lords.
>>
>>25907304
Let's not confess to that. I know no one will believe us, but with drug lords popping up, let's not have that connection.
>>
“Some wierdo anime nerd, don’t worry about him”
>”But how did he walk in here? Is he a gypsy too or something?”
“No. Well, I don’t know for sure. But he left to go get some sleep so just forget about him”
>They look to each other with questioning faces, but Pen’s girlfriend eventually just shrugs her shoulders
>”I am of king of world!”
>Turning around you find that Pen has fallen over behind a couch, his hind legs lazily kicking in the air from behind it
>Galley gets a concerned look, quickly rushing over to him
>”Oh Pen dear, you promised me no more drinking tonight!”
>”I cannot of help it, Gar, Gar enabled me!”
>You shrug it off and turn back to Hype, leaving the girffons to sort themselves out
“Now where were we?”
>”Um… I think we were trying to figure out ways to save my ass?”
“Ah yes, the date! Ok so listen to this, what if I were to tell you that I could accompany you on the date, and covertly whisper you what to do or how to act?”
>”Y-you can do that?”
“I’m getting some tiny microphones that we can stick in our ears, and they’ll help us turn you into a total gentlecoat. Raven won’t be able to resist!”
>”So you’ll be talking me through the date?”
>You nod, giving him a confident smile
>”Gar… You’re the greatest friend a pony could ask for”
“Don’t mention it”
>”No really, this isn’t the first time you’ve saved me, and I don;t really know how to thank you"
"Oh Hype, you don't nee-"
"Nonsense. I-I don’t know exactly how I could repay you, but if you ever need ANYTHING I’ll be there!”
>>
>>25907319
Admissions made in dreams or non admissible, what does it matter, besides, maybe pen would like to help what with his shady background and large guns.
>>
>>25907342
Thanks hype. You really appreciate it.
>>
>>25907342
Don't thank me until we get out of this uncursed.
>>
“Hype, I really appreciate it. But don’t thank me until we both get out of this uncursed”
>”Oh, right. Well, even if I do die in a fiery bumper car accident, I still appreciate all that you’ve done for me”
“It’s no problem”
>You both give each other friendly smiles, standing there for a moment
>”So… How exactly do I get out of here?”
“Uh… hm. I don’t know”
>”Well ask Pen, he knows how this stuff works apparently”
>Turning around you find that Galley is trying to pull Pen up to his paws as he lays there like a slug, babbling as the empty bottle rolls away from him
“Hey! Pen!”
>Lazily he looks up, giving you a dopey grin
>”You of need me?”
“Yeah, you know about dream magic. How do we get out of here?”
>”Hmmm”
>He finally stands up, Galley accompanying him as he walks over to you and Hype
>”Well, of you do you usually get out of here?”
“I-I don’t know… Sh- I mean, my friend usually just punches me in the face or somethi-“
>You barely feel the impact as the empty bottle is smashed over your head, shattered glass sprinkling the ground as you hit it
>The world goes black
>…
“Ohhh…”
>Oh man. You’ve got a headache
>Opening your eyes you try to push yourself off of the couch
>Except there’s no couch under you
>Quickly snapping out of your haze you quickly peer around
>You appear to be in Nightlight’s basement, right in front of her locked fault
>Rays of sunshine gently seep in through the slit small windows around the room
>How did you end up down here? You thought that you were still in the blankets?
>Rustling around you find that your arms arm still tucked tightly at your sides
>Oh cool, the Garitto help up
>However as you struggle some more to free yourself, you spot the flaw in your master plan
>You’re stuck inside the wrap, completely unable to move your hooves
“… Oh no”
>>
>>25907746
It's a good thing we have something called" telekinesis" to unwrap ourselves.
>>
>>25907746

>Right in front of her locked fault
>fault

Nightlight keeps an entire tectonic plate locked up in her basement?

Determine if BatGar managed to break in, or do anything except inch-worm his way down stairs.
>>
>>25907794
>inch-worm his way down stairs.
This is fucking adorable to imagine
>>
>You probably should have thought this out before hang
>Lifting your head off of the floor you get a good look at the vault, trying to look for signs of tampering
>But the imposing metal door seems to be as sturdy as ever, not a scratch on it
>Guess the blanket was totally effective. Well, besides you inch worming your way down the stairs that is
>Feeling a little better that you didn’t cause any property damaged you look back down to your soft prison
>Well, if hooves can’t free you, maybe a little master race magic can
>Lighting up your horn you begin to tug at the cocoon, looking for weak spots to pick apart
>However after a minute of wriggling and pulling you’re no closer to escaping
>You can’t even find where you tucked the blanket in to begin with
>Pulling harder than ever your magic strains as you desperately kick and thrash at the same time
>After a moment blue aura dissipates, a drop of sweat falling off your brow
>This isn’t good
>Finding the strength to roll over you crawl a little until you face the stairs, the door at the top open
>>
>>25908290
I'm starting to believe that Gar actually likes being trapped/tied up. It seems to happen quite a bit.

Inchworm up the stairs.
>>
>>25908315
Meh. More fetishes means more bedroom fodder.

I'd like to see total vanilla Ast's attempts at being a dominant.
>>
>>25908347
>That's right keeping licking you... um, keep licking you jerk!.. A-am I doing this right?
>>
>>25908290
We might have to call nightlight for help.
>>
>Looks like you have no other choice
>Curling your body inwards you pause for a moment, nudging it forward as you relax again
>It wasn’t far, but you’ve moved
>Repeating the motion to you a little faster this time, slowly making your way to the stairs
>It takes a bit, but you finally get the motion down, inchworm Gar has finally brought himself to the base of the stair
>Now for the tricky part
>Raising up a bit as you scrunch it you release, the top half of your body falling onto the first couple stairs
>Working the rest of yourself up on the next cycle your whole body is now on the staircase, ready to move
>Again and again to complete the crawling motion, each time putting another step behind you
>You strain and grunt as you pull, your muscles growing tired, but you know that you must crawl
>Eventually you make your way to the middle of the staircase
>Alright Gar, half way there. Just gotta dig deep an-
“Fuck!”
>Your body crumples as you slip, your ass feeling like it’s hitting every step on the way down
>After tumbling and crashing all the way back down you face plant at the base of the stairs with a mighty crash
>Slowly lifting your head your eyes well up with tears, nose exploding in pain
“N-NIGHTLIIIIIIIIGHT!”
>As you lay there weeping you hear panicked hoofsteps skittering across the floor above you, growing closer as the floor creaks
>Soon a bat sporting a nightgown and hairs curlers in her mane appears at the top of the stairs
>”Oh my god! Gar! W-what’s going on!?”
>>
>>25908673
Help! The blankets will not release you!
>>
>>25908673
Yikes. We actually might have broken our nose with that.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>25908812
Scrub
>>
>>25908817
Oh you don't think I wont keep going? Well think again fuccoi, we'll continue
------Tomorrow-------
>>
>>25908842
Scruuuuub
>>
Our little nosie is hurt
>>
>>25908714
>>25909239
Yup. More likely poor widdle Gar is just being a wimp and crying over nothing.
>>
>>25908673
H-help me please.
>>
This could have gone better.
>>
all we need is nightlights gentle embrace.
>>
File: 1451223593892.png (592 KB, 1024x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451223593892.png
592 KB, 1024x1200
>>25898812
>>
>>25911634
WEW
>>
Gar is not a clever pony.
>>
>>25908673
>crying garrito
My heart
>>
>>25912465
Drawfags pls
>>
>>25911634

I-I feel like this should be spoilered.
>>
>>25912686
No. The world needs to be blessed with uncensored Nightlight booty
>>
>>25911634
I can't tell if his eyes are filled with pleasure, shock, or just screaming "help me"
>>
>>25911634
How long until the oxygen runs out?
>>
still need to see the end of Necksucker
>>
>>25913664
They suck the necks.
>>
>>25913670
Thanks for the spoiler asshole
>>
>>25912679
Tfw drew Garrito but internet has been dead since last night.
>>
>>25913693
anon pls, I need this in my life
>>
>>25913705
Using coffee shop internet ATM. Rip me.
>>
>>25913732
Panda pls
>>
>>25913823
Bell internet pls. Oh well, more time to draw, right?
>>
>>25913852
>Canada Bell
Wew
>>
>>25913852
Draw poor little Garrito bumping his nose and crying.
>>
>>25913879
We should send a picture to our parents so they can update the scrap book
>>
Garrito is not for bully
>>
>>25914849
You're right. He'll just cry again.
>>
Where is Craft when you need him
>>
>>25915877
MS paint Nightlight is pretty damn qt
>>
>>25915908
We gave up that qt.
>>
I don't think you understand, those aren't ropes in this pic
>>25911634
It's blankets. Nightlight's about to smother the garrito with her ass
>>
“H-help! The blankets won’t let me go!”
>You peer up to her with teary eyes, watching as she quickly springs into action
>With surprising speed she shoots down the steps, each one rhythmically creaking under her hooves
>Finally she reaches the base of the stairs, looking on in confusion
>”Gar how did- what is… I don’t understand!”
“Just please free me, I can’t get them off!”
>You pathetically struggle as her hooves grab hold of your cocoon, feeling around for a way to free you
>The world does a loop as she rolls you over with great effort, flopping you onto your back
>But after feeling around for a place to grab her hooves take hold of a fold, pulling with all her might
>Little by little your comfy prison begins to loosen, your legs feeling less constricted
>After some more struggling one of your hooves works its way out of the blankets, quickly followed b another
>Not long afterwards you finally shake off the folds, pulling yourself out of that trap
>But you barely take a breath before Nightlight grabs ou by the shoulders
>”Gar! Gar what were you thinking? What were you eve- oh”
“What? What is it?”
>”Your nose…”
>Lifting a hoof you gently pat your muzzle, cringing as you touch it
>Looking down a little splatter of blood paints your white hoof
>>
File: garrito.png (101 KB, 900x644) Image search: [Google]
garrito.png
101 KB, 900x644
Wew. bell internet.
>>
>>25916052
Panic at the sight of blood.
>>
>>25916064
Awww. Now we just need a pic of him inchworming
>>
>>25916052
PANIC
Calm down, maybe you just bumped your nose.
Or maybe the constriction provoked internal bleeding.
Panic again.
>>
>>25916052
Be strong little stallion.
>>
>>25916052
Hug the Nightlight like the little baby we are.
>>
>>25916052
try not to cry. tilt your head forward
>>
>Get shot
>"Don't worry about me, we need to help those breezies out!"
>Hits his nose
>Cries like a baby.
>>
>>25916171
>Shoot a guy to death
>"Wow that was kinda cool"
>Have mango eaten
>"Life is suffering"
>>
>Oh god. OH GOD
>Blood!
“Oh no…”
>Bleeding is how that pony you shot died!
>You feel tear begin to trickle down your cheek, but they seem distant to you
No. Come on Gar, keep it together, you’ll make it through this
>Be a brave little stallion
“Owwww!”
>Throwing your hooves around Nightlight you sob, nose feeling like it has a heart beat
>”O-oh. Gar come on, let’s get you cleaned up”
>She takes you by the hoof, pulling you along as you continue blubbering through the tears
“I-I didn’t want to smack my nose but the floor hurt me!”
>”I know you didn’t mean to, know come on”
>You’re lead onto the first floor, Nightlight taking you down the hallway
>Soon she walks into the bathroom with you, flicking on the light and swinging open the mirror
>”Ok there’s some bandages in here, some pain pills… uh, I think there’s rubbing alchohol
“B-but that huuuuuurts”
>”I know it does Gar, but it’ll kill the germs”
>She moves past you, stepping into the hallway
>”Go ahead and clean yourself up, I’ll go put those blankets away”
>With that she retreats back down the hallway into the basement
>Creaking the mirror back a little you watch as a blood trickles out of your nostrils, some of it dripping into the sink
>>
>>25916494
Her waifu power its.... its...

Too strong!
>>
File: 1424048371922s.jpg (9 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1424048371922s.jpg
9 KB, 209x250
Tampons can be used to stop nose bleeds right?
>>
>>25916494
Try to be strong, clean our nose.
>>
>>25916494
wash your booper and try not to make a mess of her bathroom.
>>
>>25916494
Get toilet paper to soak up your blood.
>>
>You cringe a bit watching the blood, but soon snap out of it and turn on the faucet
>Time to wash up you guess
>Cupping your hooves under the stream of warm water you gently place your muzzle into the small pool, red water flushing out into the sink and swirling down the drain
>It stings like none other, but you must remain strong. No more crying
>Continuing this for a minute you eventually look up, your muzzle wet, but much more clean
>Turning around you rip some toilet paper off the roll, dabbing it around your nose to get the last of the blood
>Soon it’s dry enough and you look back in the mirror, a small smile on your lips
>That is until a little more blood trickles out
>Hm. You need something heavy duty
>Digging through the cabinet behind the mirror you look for anything that could stop the bleeding
>Soon your hoof falls on a small box, a picture of a mare on it
>Huh, these look like the things that the refs used to put in your cousins nose when he wrestled and started bleeding
>Taking out a small pack you rip it open, two small, soft white rolls falling out
>Crunching them in half you jam them into your nostrils
>Hey, the bleeding stopped!
>You can’t breathe out your nose but it stopped!”
>”Gar, you done in he-“
>You open your mouth, slightly stuffy voice coming out since your nose is blocked
“Hey Nightlight, check it out! No more blood!”
>”A-are those my tampo- Oh Gar…”
>She shakes her head, sighing a bit before giggling
>”Never mind, you stopped the bleeding, that’s what matters"
>She ushers you back into the hallway, walking towards the living room
"But tell me, what the heck were you thinking? What was that all about?"
>>
>>25916997
I woke up at the bottom of the stairs and I couldn't move. I tried to inch my way back up, and I slipped
>>
>>25916997
Well, remember my sleep teleporting that got me roosting in the cell? It hasn't stopped. I actually bought a roosting bar since I find if i have it i tend to teleport to it, without one here I must have just teleported at random.
>>
>>25916997
Could have just stuffed the toilet paper up your nose.

You crawled in your sleep.
>>
>>25917053
tampons are god tier at stopping nose bleeds desu
>>
>Those were going to go up in a warm bat vag
h-hot
>>
>>25917881
>be tampon
>since your creation, your fellow tampons always told you the great destiny of tampons
>every tampon was designed to go up in a warm pony vagoo
>and holy shit was that hot
>packed in a box with a few other tampons, you patiently waited for the day some hot mare would buy your box
>one day somepony bought you
>this was the hottest bat mare you had ever seen
>I mean, that ass
>by the great Tampon God, that ass
>every morning you were waiting, hoping you would be the lucky one to be chosen
>the one who would enter the beast's damp cave
>and so you waited

>and this morning
>a familiar hoof opened the box
>and you found yourself in her hoof
>in a few seconds you would penetrate her
>you can feel her hoof moving you around
>you can feel yourself being pressed against the tight entrance
>you can feel the mucus already
>...
>this is a male unicorn snout

Being a tampon is suffering
>>
You would think a tampon for a mare vag would be way too big to shove up your nose.
>>
>>25917961
10/10 I cried
>>
>>25917975
Nightlight confirmed for tighter than Ast
>>
“Remember when I teleported in my sleep and was hanging upside down in that jail cell”
>”Yeah?”
“Well, I never stopped. I must have teleported into the basement. Or teleported out in the hallway and crawled into the basement”
>”You inch wormed all the way down there?”
“I guess”
>”But why the basement?”
>Your mind flashes to all those delectable mangoes. You can only imagine how hard you nudged up against the vault trying to obtain them
“W-who knows?”
>Both of you take a seat on the couch, the blankets that oppressed you hanging off one of the arms
>”Huh. That’s pretty strange, have you seen a professional?”
“No… But I did by a roosting bar”
>”Oh neat! You know I have a custom one in my room, it’s preheated and coated in the softest fuzz!”
“Oh, that’s pretty darn cool”
>”Yeah, it cost quite a pretty penny, but I absolutely love it, it’s perfect for sensitive hooves”
>She places a hind hoof in her lap, giving it a quick rub
>”But anyway, you feel alright? You sure you should be going to work? I mean, you did hit the floor pretty hard…”
>>
>>25918029
I've been taking too much time off of work. Could you go with me to make sure I make it there?
>>
>>25918029
Our nose isn't crooked or anything, right?

Either way, we should go to work anyway.
>>
>>25918029
Nah, we're fine. Take the tampons out and see if you're still bleeding. If you are then you can just stick it back in there.
>>
>>25917961
nevar 4 get
>>
>Touching your nose again you wince in pain, quickly putting your hoof back in your lap
>You do feel kind of rough…
>But damn it you’re a manager now, ponies are counting on you!
“I’ve taken enough time off from work already, I should probably go”
>”You sure? You look kind of rough? I-I mean don’t feel like you have to cancel work if you don’t want to though”
“My muzzle isn’t crooked is it?”
>She looks inventively down at your nose
>”No, I don’t think so”
“Then I’ll be alright. Trust me”
>She gives you a concerned smile but nods her head regardless
>Slowly you remove to tampons, popping them out on by one
>A good deal of blood was absorbed by them now that you get a good look
>Waiting a second you take a breath
>Followed quickly by another drop of blood dripped out
>Damn. Guess you’ll still have to wear these silly things for the moment
>Working quickly you shove them back in, stopping the blood
“Buuuut, I wouldn’t mind if you would walk there with me. You know, to make sure that I’m alright”
>Her fangs poke out from behind her lips as a glowing smile grows
>”Well you kept me safe on the walk from the library, it’s only fair!”
“Thanks Nightlight, you’re the best”
>”No problem. Now…”
>The couch shifts as she sits up, plating her hooves on the floor
>”What do you want for breakfast?”
>>
>>25918592
Your pussy.
>>
>>25918592
I don't mind, I'll have whatever you make.

>>25918607
Anon pls.
>>
>>25918607
Anon
Pls
>>
>>25918592
Pancakes?
>>
>>25918656
Oh dear, you forget to specify what flavor. Roll for punishment
>>
>>25918679
[1d20+2]
>>
>>25918592
waffles
>>
“I don’t really mind, whatever you want to make”
>”Oh chose whatever you want, it won’t be a burden”
“Weeeeell”
>Hm. Should you go for pancakes? Or wait, maybe waffles!
>No wait. Waffles have those little boxes in them
>Your mind flashes to a tiny Gar behind trapped inside one of those fluffy boxes, unable to escape
>Oh god not the syrup!
“P-pancakes!”
>”Sure thing! Come on”
>You follow the bouncy mare into the kitchen, taking a seat as Nightlight walks over to the oven
“Hey, you know that the oven wasn’t on last night, I checked. I think that smell was coming from somewhere else”
>”O-oh… Well I-I’m sure that I’ll figure it out eventually”
“I can go in there and sniff around if you wan-“
>”That’s ok!”
>The loud clang of a pan sounds throughout the room as Nightlight throws it on the burner
>She quickly gathers up the ingredients, mixing away while humming an uppity little tune as you sit there
>Nightlight still sports her cream stockings, along with a little night gown and curlers in her hair
>All you need to do is be reading a newspaper while she cooks and it’ll look like a scene out of the 1950’s
>”H-hey Gar?”
“Hm?”
>”Ast won’t be mad that you spent the night here, will she? Me and her still aren't exactly friends a-and I don't her to be mad...”
>>
>>25919089
It makes no sense for her to be made. Don't worry about it, I'm sure she'll be fine with it.
>>
>>25919089
Why would she be mad? Nothing happened.
>>
>>25919117
>It makes no sense for her to be mad
Anon, let me tell you something about women
>>
>>25919089
Then we should make sure you two become friends.
>>
>>25919089
No, she won't be mad. She'll understand that I didn't want to walk the streets at night and decided to sleep on the couch here instead.
>>
>>25919171
She'll get mad we didn't call her to let her know, though.
>>
“Why would she be mad? We didn’t do anything?”
>”Come on Gar, you spent the night over at a single mare’s home, who she got defensive over earlier, without telling her. Don’t you think she’s gonna be a little miffed?”
“Don’t worry about, she’ll be ok with it. I’ll just explain that I didn’t feel like getting mugged on the way home”
>”Well, if you say so…”
“Hey, relax. I’m sure you two will be friends soon enough”
>”I hope your right Gar. I can’t stand the feeling of somepony being mad at me”
>Breakfast goes by fast enough, you and Nightlight happily eating the pancakes she prepared
>It even had chopped bits of mango in them!
>Your hunger satiated Nightlight quickly changes out of her sleeping attire, taking a little while to do her hair
>But soon enough she closes the door with you at her side, fulfilling her promise to walk you back to work
>Not too many ponies seem to be on the street yet and you both bound merrily along, despite the stinging feeling in your nose
“So, got any plans in the near future?”
>”Oh not really, just writing a little more of that book. Thanks for the advice again”
“It’s nothing. Just trying to make sure my friend gets on the best sellers list”
>”Aww. Well thanks. You know, the funny thing is tha-“
>You look over to her as she abruptly cuts off, her ears folded flat against her head
“What? What is it?”
>”Th-there…”
>As you both slow down your pace she lifts a shaky hoof, pointing across the street
>It takes a moment, but you see it
>Rocker stares at the both of she as you move down the sidewalk, scowl on his face
>>
>>25919537
wave at him all friendly like and with a smile. Yell out "HI ROCKER! It's a nice day isn't it?"

Let's keep moving nightlight.
>>
>>25919537
Look, we can't keep avoiding this forever. Maybe it's best that we tell him we're not interested in being a part of our little organization anymore.
>>
>>25919633
This, if we don't face him now this problem will never end.
>>
>Nightlight attempts to shrink behind you, hiding away from him
>Slowing down, you make sure to make direct eye contact with him, putting on a neutral face
>Oh, this guy wants to go? Well you’ll be glad to accommodate him
>Adopting a stance you square up with him across the street, taking in a breath
>Only got one shot at this
“Hi Rocker!”
>You vigorously wave your hoof, bright smile on your face
>His expression becomes on of confusion, turning his head to look behind him briefly before peering back at you
“Rocker! Over here! Nice weather huh?”
>He continues to stare, unsure of what to do
>Well, might as well talk to him is he’s going to be that way
>It’s going to happen sooner or later, but you’re going to have to tell him that you’re not going to be a part of your little group anymore
>Taking a couple steps forward you look both ways across the street, waiting patiently for a chariot to go by
>Walking forward you keep up your friendly smile, heading directly for him
>But as soon as you leave the sidewalk as quickly turns and starts trotting away at an appreciable speed, looking over his shoulder once before picking up the pace
>>
>>25920069
Could be a trap, follow him anyway, butt stay sharp.
>>
>>25920069
Well THAT'S weird. Anyway Off to work. Do doo do do doo.
>>
>>25920069
Know what? Fuck it, let's follow him. Not for too long at least, don't want to be late to work.
>>
Pausing
>>
File: a rare ast.png (98 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
a rare ast.png
98 KB, 662x800
>>
>>25920308
no Ast, it's just petite
>>
>>25920361
Nah, her ass is pretty damn puny.
>>
>>25920393
Then I guess we'll just have to find a way to make it larger. Let's give floral a call
>>
>>25920308
Don't worry Ast, Gar just needs a little poison joke and your ass can be planet sized
>>
>>25919089
>turned down waffles because he's afraid of being trapped in one of the holes and drowning in syrup
God, I love Gar's character
>>
>>25920933
wew
>>
>>25920069
Rocker, wait! I need to talk to you about something!
>>
Rocker remembers Gars speechcraft special talent and is afraid we'll cure his racism too.
>>
>>25920902
I'd carefully scoop tiny Gar out of the waffle with my fork and gently wash the syrup off his little body
>>
Let's remember to hug nightlight.
>>
>Gar will never be trapped on a waffle, treading in syrup as he struggles
>He'll never make happy horse noises and cry for help when Nightlight's curious face fills the sky
>Nightlight will never scoop him out of the stick pool with the utmost care
>Gar will never whimper in her hoof as he tries to gt the syrup off
>Nightlight will never decide to give him a hand, gently placing the minuscule stallion on the tip of her tongue
>Her prehensile bat tongue will never coat him in warm saliva as she gingerly licks the sticky substance from him
>She'll never focus on licking between his tiny legs to make him extra clean, removing globs of syrup with each flick of the tongue
>She'll never pause in confusion as she suddenly tastes another stick substance
>She'll never shrug and continue licking
>>
>>25922775
>She will never nuzzle tiny Gar when she's done and have him cling to her nose.
>>
File: Check em.jpg (233 KB, 1384x1472) Image search: [Google]
Check em.jpg
233 KB, 1384x1472
>>25923333
>>
>>25923333
Quads confirm Floral will shrink Gar and give him to Nightlight
>>
>>25923333
>Ast will never notice us clinging to her huge nose
>She'll never demand that Nightlight give her coltfriend back
>A huge cat fight will never break out over who gets to keep Gar
>Floral will never slyly snatch him while they fight
>>
File: 1451375305284.png (99 KB, 678x516) Image search: [Google]
1451375305284.png
99 KB, 678x516
>>25916064
>>
>>25924254
;_;
>>
>>25924254
And then she rolled him over and assumed the position.
>>25911634
>>
>>25924390
The Garrito is not for facesitting Nightlihgt
>>
We should take a nap later.
>>
>>25924390
>She healed his hurt nosie by squishing her ponut all over it
>>
>Well that’s weird, he usually loves to talk to you
>Eh, you’ve got time. Might as well see if you can catch up with him
>Crossing the street you quicken your pace, trailing right behind him as he weaves around pedestrians
>Man, you must be in a real hurry
>Going just a tad faster to match his speed you lengthen your stride
>Keeping a look out for anything out of the ordinary to move along down the sidewalk, Rocker peaking back every few seconds at you
“Rocker wait! I’ve got to tell you something!”
>He looks back one more time, his pace finally slowing down
>Soon he slows to a stop, head slowly shaking
“Rocker!”
>As you trot up he finally turns around, giving you a neutral look with his scarred eye
>”Alright, what is it? And make it quick”
>>
>>25926262
Hi
>>
>>25926262
tell him you've become a loss prevention manager at your store.
>>
>>25926262
Look, Rocker. There's no easy way to say this, and I can't keep running from it anymore.

But I just can't be a part of the club anymore, and I don't want there to be any bad blood between us. It's just that I've learned recently that some batponies aren't so bad. Most are, but not all, and I can't really stay in the club, and I'm sorry.

But leave Nightlight alone. If you have any problems with her, take them up with me, not her.
>>
>>25926262
Show him how nice bats are by getting him to look at Nightlight's big booty.
>>
>>25926262
Tell him how many Bats we have hooked up with non-bats.
>>
>>25926377

This is a terrible idea. Let's do it.
>>
“Hi”
>”Uh, hi”
>I got promoted to manager at work!”
>”That’s… nice?”
>He awkwardly looks around before turning his attention back to you
>”So. Is that all. All you have to say is hello?”
“Well, no not exactly. Look, there’s no easy way to say this, so I guess I’ll just say it. I can’t be part of our little group anymore”
>”I knew it. I knew you were a damn liar”
“Now hold on Rocker”
>”No, you told me that you were just hanging out with her for money! And, and now you’re friends or fucking or something!”
“Ok first all we are not fucking. And second of all, would you not hit that?”
>”Gar! Are you even listening to yourself?”
“No seriously look!”
>You turn back and point a hoof at Nightlight across the street who stands there unsure of what to do
“Look at that ass, it’s enormous!”
>”G-gar, please!”
“Look, bat booties and jokes aside I’ve learned something recently Rocker. Not all bats are bad. Heck, some of them are great ponies. And Nightlight, Nightlight is one of the kindest ponies I’ve ever met, so I would appreciate it if you would leave her alone. You got a problem, you come to me about it, not her”
>”Get a hold of yourself Gar, this isn’t you talking! I don’t know what that rat did to you, but you’ve got to snap out of it, please. We’re worried about you”
>>
>>25926761
It is me talking. Ever since the night we got arrested, everything's been going a lot better. I feel so much happier, I'm in a relationship with the mare I've had my eye on for forever, I got promoted, I'm not living paycheck to paycheck anymore.

It's not your fault, or any other member of the club. It was fun all the years that I was a part of it, but I think it's just best that I move on.
>>
>>25926761
They didn't do anything to us though except curse us. we were just told another perspective.
Also it's not like we're bat crazed now or anything. It's just that we don't hate them anymore.
We still think unicorns are the best if that makes you feel better.

How good friends are we with these people? Did they invite us to their house or did we only hang out at rally's?
>>
>>25926822
We've gone hunting with them before iirc
>>
>>25926262
We've been wrong all along
Bats aren't dumb because they're bats
...I mean not having horns doesn't help of course, but that's not the point
They're dumb because they're weebs
The degeneracy comes from Neighponese cartoons
>>
>>25926761
>Gar isn't a racist anymore because Shade brainwashed him

my new head-canon.
>>
File: 1409072550756.jpg (73 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
1409072550756.jpg
73 KB, 512x600
>>25926847
>>
>>25926761
It's not that some bats aren't bad, it's just that maybe we don't need to be so vocal about hating them.
>>
>>25926761
He doesn't seem so bad.
We just have to show him the difference between good bat ponies and the bad ones.
>>
>>25926838
That doesn't have to stop. We can still totes go hunting sometime.
>>
“Rocker, it is me talking, they didn’t do anything to me”
>”That’s not true! I KNOW you Gar, you’re my friend”
“Look, ever since that night I got arrested with her everything’s been looking up. I feel so much happier, I'm in a relationship with the mare I've had my eye on for forever who is a unicorn I might add, and I got promoted so I'm not living paycheck to paycheck anymore. I just, you know, feel much better since I’ve let go of my hate”
>His mouth hangs open a little, eyes looking as though he’s just been betrayed
>”I… I can’t believe what I’m hearing. You know this bat for a week, and suddenly you’re some happy go lucky hippie”
“Hey! I am not a hippie”
>”But all you think about is bats now! Y-you’re best friends with one!”
“Hey, I still think that horns are the best buddy, it’s not like I’ve gone bat crazy. I just don’t hate them anymore. Trust me, there’s some bats that I wouldn’t mind seeing in a ditch”
>He stands there, eyes looking down at the sidewalk in silence
“Rocker, it’s not your fault. It’s not anypony in the club’s fault, it’s just that maybe it’s time for me to move on, you know? We don’t have to become buddy buddy with bats, just not be so vocal about hating them”
>”But… but you ARE buddy buddy with them”
>He finally looks up, pointing an accusing hoof at you
“You’ve replaced us, replaced ME with... with winged rats!”
>>
>>25927244
If you weren't so hateful, they'd be fine with hanging out with you. You're just not fine with hanging out with them.

I haven't replaced you, I've just made new friends that you can't accept.

Who's the jackass now?
>>
>>25927244
Bro, I'm not cutting you out of my life or anything. You wanna come over sometime and hang?
>>
>>25927244
You can't just replace people, Rocker. That's not how it works.

The truth is that I've been afraid of what would happen if I told any of them, you know what some of them are like.
and It's not like we can't hang out or go hunting any more, we just wouldn't have the club in common.
>>
>>25927279
Probably shouldn't call him a jackass, even if it's true.
>>
>>25927294
This.
Ditching him just because of his views is exactly the kind of shit old Gar would do.
If we want to get him to change his ways we gotta help him.
>>
>>25927244
If I wanted to replace you, I wouldn't have chased you down the street buddy.
>>
“Come on, you know that you just can’t replace ponies”
>”Well you seem to have forgotten that”
“Look if you weren’t so hateful then you’d be ok with us hanging out”
>”How can I not hate them, they’ve taken me friend from me!”
>You roll your eyes, realizing this argument is just going in circles
“If I really didn’t care about you, would I have chased you down?”
>”…Npo”
“Rocker I’m not cutting you out of my life or anything, we’re still friends”
>”Then why haven’t you been talking to any of us? All you’ve been doing is hanging out with her”
“To tell you the truth I’m a bit afraid to tell the rest of the group how I feel, you know how some of them can get”
>”So what, you’ll just avoid us now?”
“No! That’s not what I’m saying at all. We can hang out anytime you want, it’s just… we won’t have the whole racism thing in common anymore”
>He raises a hoof, mouth opening to respond, but quickly cuts himself off
>His brown eyes shift to look just behind you
>Feeling a gentle tap on your side you turn around to find Nightlight standing behind you trying to keep a composed expression
>”I-I think we should go now..."
>>
>>25927677
Right. Got to get to work, can't slack off after that weekend training seminar.
-
By mentioning the seminar we point out that we haven't just been hanging out with her/replacing rocker, we've legitimately been busy.
>>
>>25927677
Hey, Rocker. Call me, please.
>>
>>25927677
Come over to my place tomorrow rocker. I got stuff to do tonight. We can watch movie or do other stuff that friends do when they hang out.
>>
“You’re right, I shouldn’t be late for work. Can’t slack off after that weekend long seminar”
>Looking back to Rocker he seems a little more clam now, eyes occasionally flicking between you and Nightlight
“Hey, I’m bust tonight Rocker, but give me a call, please”
>He sighs, kicking his hoof a little on the ground
“You can come on over to my lace tomorrow night, we can hang out, maybe watch a movie or something”
>He still remains silent, looking at you with unsure eyes
“I mean, if that’s something you’d like to do”
>”I… I’ll think about it”
>He turns to Nightlight, giving her one last look
>Then without another word he walks away, going back down the side walk
>”He was kind of scary…”
“I can see why you’d think that, but no. He’s just a bit confused”
>Beckoning her to follow you cross the street, once again on the way to work
>”You sure he’s safe to be around?”
“I know Rocker, he’s not violent. I’ll just have a word with him and I’m sure we’ll be fine again”
>”If you say so”
>Picking up your pace you walk through the increasingly congested sidewalks, actually having to wait for walk signals at crossings as more traffic appears on the road
>But eventually you make it to Ponemart, approaching the glass door with a few minutes to spare
>”Well, just as I promised, I got you to work!”
>>
>>25928257
Just be careful wherever you're going, okay?

Want me to walk you home again today?
>>
>>25928257
Thanks Nightlight.
>>
>>25928257
Thanks for waiting at the crosswalks with me instead of just flying over them. i'll see you later nightlight. Also thank you for the breakfast.
>>
“Thanks for waiting at the cross walks for me instead of just flying over them”
>”Hehe, no problem Gar. I wouldn’t leave you on the other side alone though, what if you got ponynapped?”
“I’d expect you to write in a eulogy to me at the end of your book”
>”A eulogy in a romance novel? Don’t think that’s been tried before”
“See, I’m just coming up with all sorts of ideas!”
>”Well don’t go try writing you own book now, I wouldn’t want to be overshadowed”
>You share a laugh with her, placing a hoof on the door nadle as you do
“Ohhh. Me, writing. That’s a good one… Anyway, do you want me to walk you home after work again? It won’t be a hassle”
>”Oh no no that wont be necessary, I’m just editing some books at home today, I’m walking right back”
“Alright, well stay save. And if you run into my friends again, just give me a holler”
>”Oh don’t worry, will do”
>Giving each other a quick hug she departs, back down the sidewalk she came
>Pushing open the door as she walks away you head inside, store still be prepared for opening
>Looking over at the registers you spy Ast picking up her apron, preparing to tie it on
“Hey Ast!”
>”Well hello dear, how ar- Oh my god!”
>The apron falls out of her hooves, as she dashes around the counter towards you, hooves skittering on the tiled floor
>”You nose! Oh my god did somepony rob you? Are you hurt? Oh geez please tell me you’re not hu-… A-are those tampons?”
>She stares up to you waiting for a reply, her eyes beginning to water as she makes a low whimpering noise
>>
>>25928594
To be frank, I'm not even sure where to begin with this one.
>>
>>25928594
No, no one robbed me. I fell down some stairs and landed on my nose.

And yes, they definitely stopped the bleeding, didn't they?
>>
>>25928594
Oh, you didn't get mugged. You actually fell down the stairs. Your nose still stings. Pull one of the tampons out and see if the bleeding stopped. It had to have by now.
>>
>>25928594
Yeah! They worked great. I busted my booper and needed to stop the bleeding.
>>
“Uh, I really don’t know where to begin with this one”
>”Please, tell me that you didn’t get mugged!”
“No no, I didn’t get mugged. I uh, kind of busted my booper”
>”Wh-what?”
“I fell down some stairs at Nightlight’s and hurt my snout. It still stings a bit to be honest”
>”Oh. B-but you’re ok, right?”
“Yeah, just hang on a sec”
>Lifting a hoof you slowly pull out a tampon, nose being met with fresh air as you do
>Looking down at it the whole thing is encrusted with dried blood, looking like it patched a gunshot wound
>Ew. Is this what these things look like after mares use them?
>Waiting a few second you breatha sigh of relieve as no further blood trickles out, quickly removing the other one
“Yup, looks like I’m just fine. These tampon things are pretty handy, you mares sure know what you’re doing!”
>She grins a little sheepishly as her cheeks tint a fine pink at your comment
>”So, let me get this straight. You were at Nightlight’s and fell”
“It’s… a long story. But I spent the night, and woke up in a weird place, probably teleported in my sleep again. I tripped after I did and busted it”
>Her ears fold back, grin disappearing
>”You… you spent the night at her house?”
“Yeah, why?”
>”A-and you didn’t… you know? Please tell me that nothing happened”
>Ast stands up on the tips of her hooves, lips quivering
>>
>>25929114
Oh, nothing like that happened.
She just asked me to stay over because she didn't want me to walk home alone at night. I helped her with her book, had a snack, and went to sleep on her couch. Sorry that I didn't call and tell you where I was.
>>
>>25929114
You slept on her couch last night
>>
>>25929114
If something had happened i probably wouldnt have told you about it. But no, nothing happened. She was just worried about walking home alone and once we got there it was pretty late so she offered me her couch.
>>
>>25929114
For you, Ast, I resisted the most heavenly booty that has ever bounced upon this earth.
>>
>>25929323
If only it was bouncing upon us
>>
“No, Ast. Nothing happened”
>”Are you sure? Promise me”
“I promise Ast, I would never fool around with anypony else”
>She breathes a sigh of relief, body not as tense anymore
“She had to walk back from the library real late last night, and I offered to escort her home just to be safe. Kind of figured with how late it was I better not risk getting mugged in the dark trying to find my way back to my apartment, so she offered me her couch”
>”Well, that was very nice of her”
“Sure was”
>”A-and you sure nothing happened?”
>Geez. Mares just really can’t let things go, can they?
>Makes you wonder how dad was able to put up with mom through all those years of dating
“Yes Ast, I swear to you that nothing happened”
>”Th-thanks Gar. It’s just, sometimes I see Nightlight and, I don’t know. I get kind of jealous”
“Jealous? But why?”
>A hoof nervously scuffs along the floor as she looks slightly behind her
>”Be honest. M-my butt… It’s not that small, is it?”
“Uh”
>Where the hell did that question come from?
>>
>>25929535
It's uh.. dainty.
>>
>>25929535
Your butt isn't too small ast, it's quite nicely shaped and very squeezable.
>>
>>25929535
Try not to be awkward and insulting. Fail
>>
Is her ass even that small? Or is it perfectly fine and we've just become greedy being around Nightlight's gigantic rump?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.