[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rock of love™ CYOA #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: troo love.jpg (827 KB, 2015x1788) Image search: [Google]
troo love.jpg
827 KB, 2015x1788
Current stats:
Strength: 7
Perception: 4
Endurance: 7
Charisma:7
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 5
Luck: 5
Current Approval ratings.
Spoiler = bad
Normal text =neutral
Greentext= Good
Igneous Rock Pie: Wary of you. Not sure what your goals, and aspirations are.
>Cloudy Quartz: Is interested in you, and wants to learn more about you if given the chance.
Marble Pie: Wants to see what you're capable of
>Limestone Pie:Is interested in impressing you

Last time we left our hero:
>While trying to complete his first job,he and a rather standoffish Limestone encountered the local douchebags. After a failed intimidation attempt, Nick found himself on the business end of a loogie, courtesy of Bonecold the Diamond dickhead. After a totally original, and not ripped off of Sherlock holmes fight, Nick triumphed, and now ponders whether to take Limestone home or Find Marble Pie the bratty bitchface.

Last thread>>25782921
>>
>>25810334
find the bitch, carry what's her name home.
>>
>>25810334
Let us carry Limestone in the most romantic way possible m8
>>
>>25810334
Carry Limestone, meet up with Marble, have her carry the groceries, walk home together.
>>
Pick up limestone and carry her in your arms while you get marble.
>>
>>25810334
Nice pic, The Ruse Master
>>
This is one of those cyoa's that forces me to just keep refreshing.
>>
>>25810540
just set to auto updater and have it on your thread watcher. You can still refresh every now an then, but you can also go shit post when need be.
>>
>>25810334
>25810334
Ask her why she didn't want us to fight them as we walk around town looking for Marble.
>>
I'm having trouble figuring out limestones sexual desires.
Does she want to dominate nick? Or does she want to be dominated by nick?
>>
File: 1452600303_Nicolas_Cage.jpg (134 KB, 928x1222) Image search: [Google]
1452600303_Nicolas_Cage.jpg
134 KB, 928x1222
>>25810826
Bitch wants both. Why be inside a Cage when a Cage can be inside you?
>>
>>25810826
of course you are with that tiny dick, candy corn
>>
>>25810889
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
#REKT
>>
>>25810334
As long as we can keep the job, we can have more than enough chances to woo these mares.

We need to be igneous' good graces
>>
>>25810889
>small dick
>limestone aggressively makes us perform oral because of it
>>
>>25811079
>What everyone couldn't have known was that because this anon was such a colossal faggot, all sexual scenes were omitted from the CYOA
>>
Ponies can walk on three legs. Just make Limestone a sling with our shirt.

Diamond dog loogie juice... blood... other fluids...

Okay well find some reasonably clean cloth. But she should be able to walk.

I don't think Limestone would take kindly to being carried like a foal with a stubbed hoof.
>>
File: Marbles cucks.png (59 KB, 215x237) Image search: [Google]
Marbles cucks.png
59 KB, 215x237
>>25810334
"Are you gonna be all right?"
>You head back into the store, Limestone leaning on Mona for support.
>Limestone grumbles.
"How are you gonna carry all that stuff home?"
"I'll manage."
>Mona frowns.
>You offer to help carry it.
"Sure! Go ahead Mr. Macho! While you're at it, why don't you just go home alone too!"
>You hang your head feeling a little bad.
"M-mhm.."
>You all look up at the entrance, and find Marble standing there, with a cart, and two Stallions hooked to it behind her.
"Marble? You got a cart? Good job little sis."
>Marble smiles, with a nod, as Limestone is sat down on the floor.
>You pick up the supplies, and lay them in the cart outside the store as the stallions make googly eyes at Marble.
>As you arrange everything, the "shy" mare sneaks up to your side.
"So you were fighting huh? Impressive victory there. You're a much better guard dog than these brutes are."
>She smiles at you in a way that makes you wanna hurl.
>You finish, and the cart slowly starts to move out with Marble leading the stallions.
>Even when she needs to work she doesn't. Entitled fuckgirl.
"Ngh....Ow.."
>Limestone is limping along at a slow pace while grunting in pain every so often.
>You did a great job for your first day Nick! Not.
>You offer to carry her on your back.
"Go away! I can do it! I'm not w-weak!"
>She's blushing, and looks really happy while trying to swat you away.
>You roll your eyes in annoyance.
Charisma check passed
>You say it's not that you think she's weak. It's because you admire her strength so much, and can't help but want to wait on her hand, and foot.
>She blinks at you a few times, moving her mouth side to side.
"Fine..bend down."
>You take a knee, and allow the angry mare to climb on your back into the piggyback position.
1/
>>
>>25811251
>She eagerly wraps her forelegs around your neck, as you lift her up.
>You sigh, and start following the cart from a safe distance.
>She's strangely quiet as you're walking, looking off to the side.
>Yea boy. That shoulder is cold as ice, isn't it?
>You can hear the stallions up ahead trying to talk to Marble, who looks less than interested.
>She flashes you a quick glance.
"She's not so pretty..."
>Limestone grumbles under her breath.
>You ask her what she said.
"I said, I wonder how you're gonna keep your job, when Pa finds out you beat up Bone! You think he's gonna leave it at that?!"
>She starts trying to choke you.
"I told you to rest your arms wimp! You should have let me handle things! What if he hurt you?! What would I do then?!"
>She starts drumming on your head with gentle hooves.
>You ask why she even cares. You're just some stranger.
>Limestone scrunches up her muzzle.
"Y-you're---you are a stranger! I'm just looking after my dad's investments you freaky fishdog, rock for brains!"
>She starts beating you again.
>>
>>25811419
Just ignore it and make your way back to the farm
>>
>>25811419
We'll just tell your father that bone needed to be put in his place so it fell on your shoulders to do it.
He'll think twice before he picks another fight with us.
>>
Tsundre pone's relationship is coming along nicely. The father will be tricky. Need to spin things right. If he can be persuaded we were defending the family, this may be salvageable. Marble is probably a lost cause. Not sure what cloud will think, but 'defending the family' and appealing to family values seems to be a good way to go, all around.

Shit... with Lime's leg out of commission, Cage really has his work cut out for him on the farm.
>>
>>25811638
>>25811538
>>25811508
>Not apologizing for making her worry

Top fuccbois here. This CYOA seriously needs to stop
>>
>>25811664
Well then suggest apologizing.
>>
>>25811664
go back to tumblr
>>
>>25811419
We just couldn't stand the way they were treating her and that was the final straw.
>>
>>25811419

just say sorry and that we weren't thinking things through because we were full on angry. We'll try to be more considerate next time.

We'll deal with Igneous and the eventual explanation when we get back to the farm.

>>25811664
r00d
>>
>>25811664
I can agree with the first part.

Apologize for making her worry. You'll try not to do it again. ignore the beating if she isn't hitting you full force. Maybe ask why they were picking on her to begin with.
>>
>>25811419
Say "Thanks for looking out for me, then!"

When we get to Igneous say things were getting heated and you we thought a one-on-one humiliation was better than 3 guys beating you both up. Limey can testify.
>>
>>25811419
Why don't we start up a conversation? It might get her to stop beating on us and take her mind off of not being as pretty as her sister (Although I would argue that she's prettier...I have a thing for short haired girls). We could talk about anything...

let's talk about ourselves, perhaps share something about us personally.
>>
>>25811419
You can just SEE that tsundere shell cracking. And she's not beating you, she's giving love taps.
>>
>>25811930
This. We did just find out some personal stuff about her. It might be nice to share something.
>>
>>25811966
...Let's take her to the pairing stone
>>
>>25811930
You know what, this sounds like a great idea. Voting for this >>25811419.
>>
>>25811930
Yeah, this is good.
>>
>>25811734
Bitch, we fought him because he spat on our shirt.
>>
>>25811930
>This was then when the Limestone Lords began trying to usurp the CYOA, quickly pushing the Maudrauders, and Marble's Mercenaries out of the running. Igneous had no supporters aside from one legit faggot, but the Cloudy Quartz Quartermasters of chaos were strangely silent...
>>
>>25812079
We wouldn't have been enemies with him if it weren't for the way they treated Lime. What I said is the truth as long as nobody asks for us to clarify "that".
>>
File: Limestone thinks.png (364 KB, 2264x2829) Image search: [Google]
Limestone thinks.png
364 KB, 2264x2829
>>25811419
>>25811693
>>25811745
>>25811769
>>25811930
>You tell her you're sorry for making her worry. You'll try to be more considerate of her feelings next time...if you still have your job after this.
>She halts the beating mid attack, and slides her forelegs around your neck again.
"Don't...don't do it again you fool.."
>Limestone sighs, and snuggles into your back.
>You ask if she's okay.
"Shut up. I'm just a-adjusting myself. You're being too rough."
>You ask if you should carry her like a bride then.
>She smacks you up the head.
"You morn! Who'd w-want to be your bride huh?!?!"
>God, she's so tsundere it's almost disgusting.
Limestone greatly approves
Limestone likes you

>Aside from the mutterings of the two stallions up ahead, you, and Limestone are silent.
>Maybe you should strike up some conversation?
>You tell her that back on earth you were a professional impersonator.
"A what?"
>A professional Celebrity impersonator.
>She taps her chin.
"Like a changeling?"
>A what now?
"A changeling! You know, those ugly bug pony things!"
>You've never seen one. You came here after season 4
"Aww! They're totally gross! Kinda like you."
>You snort, and say you're way better looking than some pony bloatfly.
"Hmm..maybe a little."
>WHAT WAS THAT?!
"I said you're ugly, and smelly!"
>O-oh.

1/
>>
File: 1448853685871.png (57 KB, 247x323) Image search: [Google]
1448853685871.png
57 KB, 247x323
>>25812229
>Limestone likes you

Oh yeah, it's happening
>>
File: Imagehsgdvdvdvsggsgbsg.jpg (44 KB, 487x533) Image search: [Google]
Imagehsgdvdvdvsggsgbsg.jpg
44 KB, 487x533
>>25812229
"So who did you impersonate?"
>You said first you were a body double for some guy named Pootie Tang, but there were a lot of you. You were ordered to fight the real guy, and he, and this big nosed jiggaboo beat you, and your friends down."
"After what you put on that mutt back there, somepony beat you up?"
>You nod.
>Next you became a body double for some dude named Nicolas Cage. Now that was a man above men.
"But...you're Nicks."
>You say not the real one. Just an avid fan, who scraping at the door to become as great as him.
>Limestone's head teeters.
"You're weird guy. Like super weird."
>You shrug.
"But I like it though. You're more vivid than this dreary place."
>She likes you!?!
"I SAID WEIRD. I LIKE WEIRD. STOP TWISTING MY WORDS!"
>You laugh.
"I'm gonna hit you..."
>You make a Kitty face. :3
>Limestone growls.
"You think you're being so funny...I bet you're all turned on having me on your back huh?"
>Your laughter stops.
"Nailed it huh? Why I bet right now your little thing is all throbbing, and pulsing at the thought of even touching me isn't it? Let's see~"
>She tries to bend down and pull your pants off.
>You shout for her to stop, as the two of you fight with her on your back for trouser dominance.
"AHEM."
>You both stop squirming, and look up to find Igneous looking at the both of you with a dissatisfied frown.
>It's not what he thinks.
"Mind explaining why my daughter is on your back?"
"D-dad! It's like this--"
>He holds up a hoof.
"I asked the boy Limestone. Explain Nick. NOW."
>>
>>25812229
Let's keep goin on the road and not mention the irony of a pony riding a human.
>>
>>25812395
Note, You have arrived back at the rock farm
>>
"What are we going to tell your folks?"
>>
>>25812395
"It's exactly what you think, sir."
>>
>>25812395
SHE UH SLIPPED SIR AND UM FELL THERE?
>>
>>25812395
>rape
>>
>>25812395
She twisted her leg and desperately begged me to carry her.
>>
>>25812422
>>25812426
>>25812441
>>25812445
>>25812458
Okay. Perma Bad ends on! :3
>>
We're not going to explain the whole diamond dog fiasco?
>>
>>25812395
Tell him the whole history

And i mean the whole fucking story, as boringly as possible
>>
>>25812395
she hurt her leg, what am I gonna do? be rude? that would be rude sir. I am not a rude guy.
>>
>>25812488
Shit, he's serious...
>>
Don't forget that Marble DOES NOT like Nic, and probably views him as a liability. She probably wouldn't mind an opportunity to get rid of him. Outright lying is likely out of the question.
>>
>>25812419
lets tell le truth and see he upheld his daughters honor
>>
>>25812488
Tell the nigga the truth, shit senpai.
>>
>>25812426
>>25812441
>>25812458
>>25812445
No!! We have to tell him the truth,
"A diamond dog did it." We don't tell him about fighting the dog, he doesn't need to know. Let him find out on his own.

If he asks Limestone what happens, in private, she'll probably tell him the mutt is in worse shape.
>>
>>25812395
Tell him the truth. We tried to be someone we're not. We wanted to be all tough and impress Limestone, but it ended up getting her hurt. We carried her back because her leg was hurt. Apologizing isn't going to make this better, but we are truly sorry and if we still have our jobs we will.never let shot like this happen again
>>
>>25812395
I think showing some humility may help us out hen it comes to Igneous in future encounters.
>>
>>25812395
Just tell him that we ran into some trouble while shopping for the items and that his daughter got her hoof sprained from some Diamond Dog being all tough. If it means anything, we'll just do whatever work she was supposed to do while she heals from her injury. Lets just not mention the fight and let him find out on his own. This is still our first day on the job and it's not looking to well.
>>
>Limestone approves
Marble approves
>You wipe the sweat off your head, and ask if Lime is alright.
>She frowns with red cheeks, leaning on Mona.
"I'm mad with you."
>Well...shit.
>You look around, and notice a gray blob duck behind the wall of the store.

>>
File: image.jpg (693 KB, 1921x1550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
693 KB, 1921x1550
Full pic anyone?
>>
>>25812691
YOU DEFILE MY WAIFU
>>
File: latest.png (177 KB, 900x947) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
177 KB, 900x947
>>
Maud? Is that you?
>>
>>25812550
just pointing out she got hurt before we tried to fight so not taking a the bullet there
>>
>>25812550
Are you literally retarded? Op is a cold hearted motherfucker, he won't let that shit slide. He'll make Igneous fire then rape us.
>>
>>25813071
For being honest?

OP is a stone cold brother, but we all know that lying because you're afraid of punishment is never the way to go. Stand proud with your actions. You're a man.
>>
>>25813071
Dont be a lying fuccboi, anon
>>
>>25813071
Igneous seems like the kind of guy who likes blunt honesty and hard work. Op will make situations cold but the characters will remain the same. Remember when we had rock soup the first time? It doesn't seem he likes to sugarcoat anything.
>>
I'll toss you guys a freebie

Igneous: Likes hard work, and bluntness. The more honest you are, the better you'll get along with him. Not one for tomfoolery.

Cloudy Quartz: likes things fresh and new. Despite being married to Igneous, she likes for others to be considerate of one another's feelings.

Marble: likes those who are useful, and perceptive. Doesn't like being told the harsh painful truth.

Maud: Likes intelligence, and anything reminding her of her sisters. And Boulder. And rocks. Especially rocks.

Limestone: Likes anything that's not rocks, or where she lives.[I cannot give out other details for Limestone]

There. As you see, you won't please everybody. So you haremfags can hang yourselves. You're gonna break some hearts, but considering how low your int and per is I wouldn't worry too much about it.
>>
File: Low PER and INT.jpg (10 KB, 151x186) Image search: [Google]
Low PER and INT.jpg
10 KB, 151x186
>>25813286
>Low PER and INT
>>
>>25813286
Sooo if we are good at working can cook and smart we get them all?
>>
File: you're making me nervous.jpg (175 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
you're making me nervous.jpg
175 KB, 960x960
>>25813286
Say "Diamond Dog was talking shit to Limestone and I so when he wanted to fight me I obliged. Limestone got hurt when he tossed her to the side."

Thanks for cheat sheet OP, you know we'd fuck it up pretty bad
>>
>>25813286
Okay guys, time to strategize.
Our relationship with the pie family depends on how long we spend our time working on Igneous' farm.
So our relationship with him has to, at least, be tolerable.

Now, let us assume our stats aren't static and can increase and decrease. I say we improve our perception when, or if, we get the chance. This would allow us to have a better standing with Marble and be more in tune with people's emotions.
Quartz likes it when people are considerate of each other and may help improve our standing with Igneous in the future.

We don't have to worry about either Strength or Endurance since we work on a farm, and may improve over time. Intelligence, I think we can ignore.
>>
>>25813286
Cool...I was right>>25813175
>>
>>25813286
>As you see, you won't please everybody.

Just like in life. A lesson I'm still struggling with.
>>
>>25813367
I know as Op I'm supposed to be neutral, but seriously Anon? Did you just skim the entire post?
it doesn't matter as much about your stats as it matters more about all of you the player. You told Clloudy her soup was good but needed this, and Igneous didn't like it. If you straight up said "it tasted like ass" Igneous would like the blunt honesty, but Cloudy would be sad. I should find and kill you for making me tell you that nigga
>>
File: whuh.jpg (201 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
whuh.jpg
201 KB, 1000x800
>>25813472
if you add up the IQs of everyone in this thread it wouldn't even be double digits

dont expect too much of us, bro
>>
>>25813418
I'm teaching Friendship lessons Anon. One ruse at a time
>>
>>25813286
>Limestone: Likes anything that's not rocks, or where she lives.[I cannot give out other details for Limestone]
No problems OP, I can take it from here!
Limestone wants to leave the farm the first chance she gets.
Limestone has daddy issues.
>>
>>25813527
I'm assigning a penalty for you getting it wrong. You no longer have finger pistols.

So explain everything form the beginning?

I was joking about the penalty
>>
>>25813367
I know we aren't weaboos here, but think of this CYOA as a galge. You have a bevy of beauties to choose from, but if you try to hit on all of them, you won't get any because you're spreading yourself too thin.

Or if you want to think of it in real life terms, try dating a bunch of girls at the same time. Eventually, they'll find out they're being played and you'll end up with no one, and be labeled a creep.

tl;dr: YOU CAN'T HAVE IT ALL. YOU GOTTA MAKE CHOICES.

>>25813522
I know I'm bad, but I'm not too dense to realize this.
>>
>>25813544
That's cool, I was joking about the spoilers.
>>
>>25813376
Yeah, we should do this.
>>
Bring Limestone in, explain she has a sprained leg. Answer questions honestly.
>>
>>25813286

So we all agree on honesty, right?

You guys are honest people.. right? You'd never lie to your waifu..... right?
>>
File: 1430140247087.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1430140247087.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>>25815325
Saying that we'd never lie is a paradox, anon. Besides, we'd never lie!
>>
>>25815325
>implying to my waifu Iggy? I think not.
>>
Bump with content
>>
As per my solemn vow given in /cyoag/, I will now bump all eighteen CYOAs currently in the catalog to keep them alive through the night.

>>25815879
Yay for Pie sisters.
>>
>>25815995
We don't want your bumps. Go away please
>>
>>25816047
>>25815995
fuck this guy, bump to your hearts content.
>>
>>25816118
It's stupid to make a vow to do nothing but bump threads through out the course of the night. If he was reading the material and enjoyed it, sure, but there's no reason to announce it. But to make a vow to bump threads for the sole purpose of bumping threads? and then announcing it? for what purpose? if he wants to do it by all means he can, doesn't mean it's that great of an idea.
>>
File: big_1432495855_image.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1432495855_image.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>25815995
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s42pfD5FzJE

Stayin' alive!

... Bump.
>>
Op is sleeping...

Post pies.
>>
>>25812395
"While I was getting the supplies a group of stallions picked on us.
I told them to leave us alone, but unfortunately they later returned with their leader, a diamond dog named Bonecold.
He challenged me to a fight, and I agreed.
Back where I grew up experience taught me that ignoring bullies will just make them try harder so I decided to fight back.
When Limestone tried to stop the fight, Bonecold threw her across the room, injuring her leg.
Luckily Marble convinced some stallions to help us move the supplies, but I figured with Limestone's leg injured carrying her personally would be better than having her take a bumpy ride on a carriage."

If we purposefully leave out what happened to the diamond dog, igneous will most likely first ask what happened to him, and we will seem more humble than if we just outright told him we won the fight.
Op didn't specifically mention humbleness, but I think Igneous might prefer that.
We were very angry at Bonecold, but if the Anons' posts represent Nick's thoughts, the argument that ignoring bullies will just make them try harder definitely came up.
>>
File: tumblr_mz9tvbT0TY1rpb34po1_1280.png (197 KB, 900x745) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz9tvbT0TY1rpb34po1_1280.png
197 KB, 900x745
Mmmm fresh apple pie...
>>
File: 1417393473017.gif (164 KB, 520x508) Image search: [Google]
1417393473017.gif
164 KB, 520x508
Bump
>>
File: large-2.png (464 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
large-2.png
464 KB, 1280x960
Bump
>>
>>25812395
Respond truthfully.
I group of stallions were harrassing your daughter.
I told them to leave us alone.
As we were getting supplies they came back with their leader, a diamond dog. He tossed limestone and she got her leg hurt. You decided to carry her back to avoid unnecessary strain on her leg.
>>
Bump
>>
Eagerly awaiting for qm to continue
>>
File: c5157168522.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
c5157168522.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
Piiiiiiie...
>>
>>25817367
I think not telling him about the fight would require an INT check
>>
>>25810334
bump
>>
>>25816817
comrades lets do this
>>
Let's flirt with Igneous.
>>
Uh bump?
>>
If at the end you fail to tell the truth you fall from the path.

Just tell it like it happened.

Also that its your fault that she got hurt.

Also that your guide had to separate from you and went to go find the rest of the list.
>>
Tell the fucking truth.
Besides, if we lie, it'll probably need an int and charisma roll.
>>
I guess we all agree to tell the truth?
>>
>>25820307
Yes.
Lying selfishly is for # bad guys
>>
>>25820307
do we omit the fight?
>>
>>25820825
No.
>>
>>25821027
well fuck
>>
>>25821039
Well igneous respects honesty. I can respect that. So if we want his respect, we have to treat him with it.
>>
Tossing in another vote for honesty, as it is the best policy.
>>
We're so getting fired, aren't we. :D
>>
File: 1450470197732.png (332 KB, 643x480) Image search: [Google]
1450470197732.png
332 KB, 643x480
>>25821721
YOU CAN FIRE ME FROM MY JOB, BUT YOU CAN'T FIRE ME FROM DATING YOUR DAUGHTER!
>>
the agreements are unanimous
lets go QM
>>
>>25821721
We've got to start showing more respect for Igneous. He is our employer and is showing enough kindness to let us stay under his roof. Fired or not, we should dedicate some time to making things right with him.
>>
Incoming family blow-out? How would Limestone react if Igneous threatened yo fire Nic? She doesn't seem to be very fond of the farm to begin with.
>>
>>25812691
Yes please
>>
>>25821965
But we're not GOING to get fired, right?
>>
Show of Hands who wants:

[]full truth
[]half truth (we omit the fight)
[]lie
>>
>>25822352
Full truth.
Especially the part where there were 5 diamond dogs, 4 stallions, 3 gryphons, 2 dragons and a partridge in a pear tree; that we defeated them all single-handedly with a baby in our arms while expressing our concern in not wanting any trouble.
>>
[]full truth
>>
>>25822352
[X] Full truth
>>
>>25822396

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYNBwCEeH4

There wasn't one diamond dog... there were ten of 'em! They were all on crystal meth, and they were armed with automatic ostriches. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Let's not lie. Igneous will not be impressed
>>
>>25822352
full truth
>>
Sorry guys. I needed a break today.
>>
>>25822352
Full truth but emphasize how the fight came about because you were trying to defend Limestone and the WELL-KNOWN troublemaker is the one that injured her.
>>
Op hurry the fuck up
>>
It's beginning to look like op has jumped ship.
>>
>>25823224
we need to be blunt, not play shit up.
>>
>>25823184
OP?
>>
>>25823357
Yes
>>
>>25823184
So are we continuing now or are you still on break?
>>
>>25823328
That is blunt. That's exactly what happened.
>>
>>25823450
It's cool if you need some time off, but should we expect an update tonight? Or should we just bump the thread now and then?
>>
>>25823520
We weren't defending her, we wanted to teach the guy a lesson for SPITTING ON OUR SHIRT.
The dog was an ass hat, but I wouldn't call him well known.
>>
File: 1009741.png (972 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1009741.png
972 KB, 1024x1024
>>25823851
This, no one should be allowed to spit on our shirt and leave unharmed, NO ONE!
>>
>>25823925
The question remains...
If we tell him we fought the dog, do we tell him why? To defend limestone, or because he spat on us?
I would prefer not telling him about the fight.
>>
>>25823450
go for it, bud.
>>
>>25824032
>Igneous: Likes hard work, and bluntness. The more honest you are, the better you'll get along with him. Not one for tomfoolery.
>The more honest you are.

We tell the truth.
>>
>>25824724
But which one was it? Some of us had one or the other as a reason for fighting him.
>>
>>25824724
Tell him a diamond dog smacked her around, challenged us, promptly got his shit kicked in, got supplies, then carried her back like a gentleman.
>>
>>25824915
This. We don't tell him why, we tell him what.
>>
>>25825024
Precisely and remember he asked what happened not why, we can cross that bridge when we get to it
>>
Rusefag is kill
>>
Okay, can we get on with the story already? I think we have a pretty clear consensus here.
>>
>>25825744
dubs requests it

but the OP is busy being a slow poke and jacking off one handded like some pleb.
>>
>>25825754
>>25825744

Taking a break, it'll happen after a rest period I hope
>>
>>25825967
How long of a break?
>>
>>25826687
I dunno man, I'm not OP
>>
>>25812381
I have to save the image where the newspaper girl throws her cell at Max.
>>
>>25827137
We are the dead
>>
>>25828312
OP has abandoned us.
>>
>>25828846
No he was just gone yesterday. He even said he needed a day off. writing is hard work, even if it's just for horse fanfic
>>
ded
>>
>>25829484
nah
>>
File: godfather-strumming-banjo.gif (187 KB, 250x264) Image search: [Google]
godfather-strumming-banjo.gif
187 KB, 250x264
as we wait let us commence posting our Rock Farm background music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MD9yoOwneQ
>>
Thanks for keeping things bumped. I'll start typing now
>>
>>25830310
ayyyy
>>
File: Igneous_Rock_looking_ID_S1E23.png (357 KB, 841x650) Image search: [Google]
Igneous_Rock_looking_ID_S1E23.png
357 KB, 841x650
>>25812395
>You chose to tell him the honest blunt truth.
>As you prepare your tale of intrigue, you notice Cloudy, and Maud come from the farmhouse.
"I'm waitin lad. Out with it!"
>You begin your story with how you had trouble reading the list, and Limestone had arrived to help you.
"You can't read? Why were you reading it in the first place?! Where was Marble?"
>You look at the phony baloney pony, as she meekly trots to her father, whispering in his ear.
>Igneous smiles, and pats her on the head.
"So you suggested you split up, and get the materials to save time? That's my girl."
>BULLSHIT.
>She went to the general store to look at fashion accessories! She got all that shit, probably because those stallions were trying to impress her!
"Okay. Continue."
>You tell him as you, and Limestone went along gathering things you were accosted by a trio of would be toughs.
>Igneous looks at Limestone with a disapproving glare.
"Were you fighting again?!"
>Limestone's droop under his harsh gaze.
>You say you were able to scare them off, stopping any possible conflict.
Cloudy greatly approves
Maud greatly approves

Igneous slightly approves
"I didn't hire you to be a bodyguard lad. You're supposed to work, not scare off ruffians!"
>You flinch.
>He sits down and crosses his hooves.
"Marble. Get all that set into the barn please."
>Limestone tries to creep off with her sister only to get stopped by boss horse.
"Keep going."
>You gulp loudly.
1/
>>
>>25830653
>thugs messing with your daughter
>hired help goes beyond his duties to defend her honor
>get mad at him
Look at this beta faggot, no wonder his wife is looking for some fresh meat.
>>
File: THE RETARDS I HIRE.png (978 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
THE RETARDS I HIRE.png
978 KB, 1280x720
>>25830653
>You say that on your way to another stop after this gigantic Diamond Dog with the stallions came, and picked a fight with you.
>He facehooves.
"And you accepted. Celestia help me. How did my daughter end up on your back lad?"
>Limestone speaks up.
"Bone threw me, and I hurt my leg..."
>His eyes widen.
"That mutt THREW you?!"
"Y-yeah...but Nicks gave him a good pounding because of it!"
>She smiles at you.
>Though that wasn't the reason you fought with the dog.
>You choose not to omit that part, and tell Igneous, that Bone spit on you twice.
"UGH. This is a fine mess.."
>He paces around a few times.
"It's not even noon yet, and already on your first day you get into a scrap?"
>You apologize profusely.
"Do you really want this job lad? Or are you here to just stir up chaos in our little town?"
>You tell him you need this job desperately, and you won't let it happen again.
>Maud looks at Limestone's leg.
"You carried her back?"
>You nod.
Maud approves
"Thanks."
>Igneous adjusts the straw in his mouth.
"You're going to go into the mines down that path, and pick quartz until I come back. I'm very disappointed in your actions."
>You hang your head.
"But you did look out for my little uns' so in that regard you did alright."
>You lift your head up, and smile.
"Now get to work you bum."
>You salute with a loud yes sir, and scurry off to the mines.
>You dodged a bullet there. Perhaps it'd be best to think next time before you get into a fight on your first day of work.
2/
>>
>>25830769
We waiting for another post or is that it?
>>
>>25830769
Let's hope while we're down in the mine we find best quartz crystal
>>
>>25831049
The final post will shouldn't have a number on the bottom
>>
>>25830769
>You head down towards your objective, not sure what to pick exactly.
>It sounds like Igneous just wanted you out of his face.
>You pick up a small pickaxe located by the mouth of the cave, and head on in.
>Crystals...or Quartz you think, spires decorate nearly all the interior.
>That was stupid of you, letting that Dog get to you like that. You should've just grabbed Limestone, and ran.
>You find an empty cart, and start picking away at the crystals, until they fall over in smaller spikes, and load them into the cart.
>You go one doing this for god knows how long, as you mentally beat on yourself for the incident earlier.
>Sweat starts to fall off the tip of your nose,as you hack away.
>You take your shirt off, and wrap it around your waist, and continue picking.
"Phew! You reek!"
>You stop hacking for a bit to find Marble behind you.
>You roll your eyes and keep picking away.
"Are you ignoring me? That's so cute!"
>You grumble out a "what do you want?"
>Marble looks into your cart, and moves it around a little.
"Just seeing how my slave is holding up. You got a good tongue lashing I hear."
>No thanks to her.
"I didn't tell you to fight Boney, though I didn't expect you to actually win.."
Marble approves
>You groan again, swinging the pick down harder at a cluster of stones.
"You did okay. You're a little rough, but I think we can train you to be something more."
>Oh she can sit on a rock dildo.
>She clops her hooves.
"Keep up the hard work!"
>You bite your bottom lip, doing your best to ignore her taunts.
>He hums leaving the you to slave away.
>You decide to take a break soon after, sitting on the floor panting, when you get another visitor.
"Heeelloooo! Are you down here Nicky?"
>That sounds like Cloudy.
>You call out to her, and the sounds of hoofsteps echo throughout the cave until it finally gets closer.
>It is in fact Cloudy with a plate covered up with a napkin.
3/
>>
>>25831259
>>25830769
>>25830653
>Maud, Cloudy, Marble, Limestone, even Igneous all liek what yoou did at least a LITTLE

we getting all the bitches
>>
>>25830733
>he approved
>>
File: Mama Q.png (89 KB, 466x557) Image search: [Google]
Mama Q.png
89 KB, 466x557
>>25831259
"Igneous hasn't come back yet, but I figured you'd be hungry after working so hard down here."
>She holds the plate up to you with a sweet smile.
>You thank her, and take the napkin off.
>It's a sandwich. A rock sandwich.
>With actual ROCKS.
>She blushes, and looks away.
>For real?
>You can't eat this shit! You'll destroy your teeth like a cartoon character!
"I appreciate what you did for my daughter Nicky..it's nice to see there's somepony around who still remembers what it means to be a stallion.."
>She sits next to you.
>You say it was no big deal, and ask how long you've been down here.
"About four hours."
>Wew lad.
"S-so.."
>You cock an eye at Cloudy. This is unlike her to be at a loss for words, but then again you've only had brief interactions with her.
>You ask who Igneous went to speak to.
>Cloudy puffs.
"It should be obvious lad..A Stallion doesn't take four hours to try and calm down a situation like this. It just takes a little trade, and an apology in our customs."
>You scratch your head in question.
"He's with his harlot Nicky."
>You spit out pieces of sediment.
>Yeah. You actually tried to eat it, you dumb fuck
>>
>>25831259
From what I see he wont hate us so long as we try to help his daughters first.
>>
File: old man joseph.jpg (308 KB, 684x374) Image search: [Google]
old man joseph.jpg
308 KB, 684x374
>>25831389
Well shit.
>>
>>25831389
ask about harlot, who is she?
>>
Please stay platonic with the mother, kay? :o Neither Marble nor Maud nor Limestone would like that
>>
>>25831389
CLOUDY QUARTZ GET BEGIN
BETTER THAN LIMESTONE
LETS TEAR THIS FAMILY APART
>>
>>25831456
It doesn't matter who she is. What matters is the pussy.
>>
>>25831389
We should probably ask how she's sure there is a harlot. it could wind up being a big misunderstanding. We don't need to go for the milf. at least not yet.
>>
>>25831500
It does matter because it could all just be a misunderstanding. Unless she's actually seen them fucking. There's no mistaking that then.
>>
>>25831502
Agreed. Let's not jump to conclusions...or jump into something that we have no idea what's really going on.
>>
Better idea. LET'S MIND OUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.
You niggas is stupid
>>
File: _.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>>25831508
Nobody cared who she was until she stole her stallion.
>>
>>25831389
Now are we SURE there's a harlot because I don't want anymore ruse rapings.
>>
Is a harlot like an affair or just a whore for rent?(
>>
>>25831641
c'mon. You know I'm not good at rusing. You guys said so! If it was a ruse, I'd do something stupid like trying to say how I'm not good at rusing, or try to make it seem like I'm intentionally encouraging you to walk into a clear trap or something. Or even try to make it seem like I'm trying to ruse you by saying I'm not rusing to make you suspicious, and then ruse you
>>
>>25831780
I still say we listen to her, just because listen doesn't mean we have to act on it. And then we tell no one unless shit is important. It's still strange that she's bringing this to us. I mean, sure we're not family so we have less of an opinion to lose. But I still say we take everything she has to say with a grain of salt.
>>
>>25831389
Alright guys, the moment of truth. Lets just thank her for the food and say we have to get back to work.

Please guys, we're already in shit, flirting with the Boss's daughter, lets not get in the middle of the Boss's broken marriage.
>>
>>25831645
It can be both.
>>
>>25831905
>not wanting milf route
Is craving dick a choice, or is it something you're just born with?
>>
>>25831389
Keep listening and be supportive. Don't jump to any conclusions till we get enough information, namely is she positive he's cheating or just suspects.
Throw in a hug when/if it feels appropriate.
>>
>>25831955
What if she wants us to take her then and there? Trying to get revenge on igneous with some young dumb, and full of Bees strapping man? I say goddammit we give her our Teat cluster. We need something nice for once
>>
File: hiccup-cure.jpg (91 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
hiccup-cure.jpg
91 KB, 670x503
>>25831780
LALALA NOT LISTENING SHHHHH
>>
>>25831995
Can't throw out that she might be lying aswell.
>>
Let's just hold her close to our sweaty half-naked body telling her we're so sorry for the failure of her marriage?
>>
>>25832019
You really think someone would do that?
Just go into a cave and tell lies?
>>
>>25831955
Do you want to get fired on the first day?

Real men made their choice and that choice is Limestone.
>>
>>25832160
What if she doesn't want us that way, I mean she still seems pretty fucking certain that hubby has a hoe. So what if and this is a big if its okay to be her fuck buddy in a business sense.
>>
>>25832160

Don't set up bastions senpai. That's not going to end up well.
>>
Let's find a dick shaped crystal, and slowly work it into her aged horse pussy
>>
>>25832203
Don't fall into temptation, thats how we almost fucked shit up with Marble.
>>
>QM says we d get perma bad end right after some anons said their commands last thread
>He goes back in his word and writes a normal sequence
QM, i m disappoint...
>>
>>25831995
I vote for this.
>>
>>25832438
I don't really care desu senpai. Hurry up and pick so I can ruse--er..proceed on with the game
>>
Let's make a tally.

Should we talk to cloudy?

Or should we defend ingenious and say he doesn't look like the type to do that and get back to work
>>
>>25832617
Let's just apologize for her misfortune, and eat the rock sandwich
>>
>>25832617
Go for that milf ass.
>>
>>25832617
I just want to listen desu. I'm not in a positon to defend or judge anyone. But i'm all for getting your lazy ass back to work.
>>
>>25832668
No way her husband has a huge dick, lets go for Maud or Limestone
>>
>>25832631
one for ignoring and
>>25832668
>>25832670
two for talking.

I would also like to talk to her so that makes three. The decision has been made.
>>
>>25832731
i also vote for talking
>>
>>25832731
so you think three people who wanna fuck her is a consensus? nigga. go die please senpai
>>
>>25832766
I don't want to fuck her dingus.
All I want to do is listen to what she has to say. You know you can have some sort of conversation with people you don't want to fuck.
>>
>>25832729
This man knows it, how are we going to compete with a real stalion?

Start crying but dont tell her the reasonunless we re into shamefur dispray but i hope not
>>
>>25832766
she's not going to want to fuck us retard. the op is just putting up all those cliches to trick us.
in reality someone telling you 'hey i think my SO is fucking around on me' doesn't lead to sex.

at the most we'll just be a shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>25832780
you quoted a guy who said "go for that milf ass" as one of the guys who wants to "talk" to her. thus by association since you threw your hat in with that faggot that makes the three of you fuccbois who want to fuck Cloudy. Am I wrong?
>>
>>25832797
Yes! Listen to this one.. yes yeeeeeeees,,,,
>>
>>25832816
God damn, that is a fucking omen if I ever heard one!
>>
>>25832807
No I'm >>25832731 truthfully I don't have a horse in this race yet. I'm just seeing where it all goes. but sure since you want to group people together by association I suppose you're a furfag and a diaper fag for willingly going to a website that has those things.
>>
>>25831389
Faggots!! This is a trap!! IGNEOUS SENT HER!!!
>>
Sorry, I meant to say i'm this faggot >>25832670 but shit got all fucked up.

Point still stands though. Can't loop peoples actions together. Different reasonings and shit.
>>
>>25831389
Hey guys...

Shouldn't we be working instead of talking?

>"You're going to go into the mines down that path, and pick quartz until I come back. I'm very disappointed in your actions."

>"... and pick quartz until I come back."

>"...until I come back."

This, technically, is punishment for acting in his eyes out of line for shit. Just tell her if she wants someone to talk to about this, we'll listen later. But right now, we have work to get back to, and get back to it. Don't need another strike on us on the first day.
>>
>>25832945
cont.: and thank her for the snack.
>>
>>25832945
>"... and pick quartz until I come back."
>quartz
>Cloudy Quartz
Just following the boss' orders.
>>
>>25832982
...touche.
>>
>>25832945
this bitch nigga. It was probs your fault we got a tiny pecker
>>
>>25832945
we could work AND just listen to what she has to say you know.
>>
>>25833025
Doing two things?
At the same time?
What madness?!
>>
>>25833034
Workin' and I'm listi'n, at the same damn time.
>>
>>25833113
Seducing daughters,hump her mother AT THE SAME DAMN TIME
>>
>>25833249
We don't have the shaft for that.
>>
Guys. There's no ruse. You can trust me. I'd never lie to you..
>>
File: 444.jpg (45 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
45 KB, 500x400
>>25833402
HE'S LYING!
>>
>>25833402
Fuck, can you set off any more warning bells?
>>
>>25833402
it's like you can't help yourself op.
>>
>>25833428
He wouldn't lie to us.

He's a good boy.
>>
File: I had to pee but now I dont.gif (997 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
I had to pee but now I dont.gif
997 KB, 400x296
>>25833402
Seems safe guys, I doubt anything bad could happen.
>>
>>25833483
MORE FUCKING LIES
>>
>>25833499
Dubs confirm for lies
>>
Am I lying? Or am I intentionally leading you in a direction of my choosing by pretending that I'm not leading you? What if by making you question the validity of my statements I'm leading you down the desired path of the ruse?
>>
>>25833610
There is only one option...make our own option. Fly Away. Superman Style
>>
>>25833610
FUCKING STOP WITH YOUR MIND GAMES, MY HEAD HURTS!
>>
>>25833610
Just listen to the horse and stop confusing. >>25833633
>>
>>25833610
To hell with the risks and consequences, let's hit on some finely aged mare.
>>
While you all combat with your inner demons over which one is the ruse, or if they're both ruses,I'm gonna go shitpost. Hope I don't get banned!
>>
>>25833697
But shitpostin' is bad, m'kay.

Anyway, I'm going with listening to Cloudy.
>>
>>25833672
Fuck you, we need this job.
>>
This is probably my biggest gripe about this CYOA. We get like 1-2 actions done a night. We spend too much time discussing and debating shit that we never go anywhere. OP needs to just cutoff the discussion off after a certain point and just keep going.
>>
>>25833697
Just write the next part. I already know you're full of shit and not going to do anything.
Plus we have a small dick. She is not sexually attracted to us in the least.
>>
>>25833745
DUDE. Don't challenge him!
>>
>>25831111
Are we ignoring these quads?
>>
>>25833697
don't ruin it man
you're writing this quite smoothly
I like this story progression
>>
>>25833837
Woah, you're right!

That's all I'll do.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.