[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dadonequus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: Literally Hitler.jpg (81 KB, 640x326) Image search: [Google]
Literally Hitler.jpg
81 KB, 640x326
So in this thread anon is turned into a little and cute colt by the act of Discord who is now his dad and now our little anon has to learn about his new life in Equestria.

Last thread >>25685965

Erf
http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (The writer formerly known as George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

Hoers (MIA/Dead)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12
>>
Time to wait till next Erf update
>>
2nd for chrysy loli lewds
>>
>>25730580
Objectively better cake thief
>>
Cake fiends, lol
>>
File: 1349151314058.png (169 KB, 894x768) Image search: [Google]
1349151314058.png
169 KB, 894x768
>>25730954
I'm more interested in changeling shenanigans than anything else right now.
>>
>>25732857

same
>>
>>25732857
Is chrysalis going to fight witches or something?
>>
>>25730580
discord wears iron cakes
none is kektus
>>
>>25732890
*iunderstoodthatreference*
>>
>>25733253

????
>>
>>25733328
Take your pic between all the different type of loli goth anime involving witches or fighting witches. Same for a whole bunch of those bullet hell shumps where you are a witch or is fighting witches. Don't know if loli goth is the right word but you get the idea
>>
>>25730816
Me irl
>>
File: 1443327606952.png (79 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1443327606952.png
79 KB, 550x400
>>25730580
I keep looking at my story and see all these different places where I have messed up. Places where I could have put more detail or events I could have put off a little while longer. My main character also seems kind of bland. He doesn't really think or try to go and act he is kinda just there. I also messed up with the characters (mostly Discord) to the point where I haven't written down how they really would have reacted. Finally I think I might have been trying too hard to make my story as different from Erf's as possible. Considering starting over with a whole new character. Tell me what yall would like to happen.
>>
>>25735173
Forgot to put my name on.
>>
>>25735182
Well I'm going to be honest.
It's like you're rushing through everything and skipping the dialogue and settings and nuances. Slow down and enjoy your writing. Overall I like where it's going but it's definitely too terse.
>>
bumpds
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 175x143) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 175x143
It's almost time.
>>
>>25735182
Pretty much what >>25735759 is saying but at the same time if you're re-starting slow down, don't force thing.
Oh, and perhaps make Discoard have a daughter Anon this time around.
Filly Anon instead of colt.
Then there is no fear of relating things to Erf's story because the point of view would be different and hilarity continues.
>>
>>25735182
It feels like you rush through a ot of your own story, skipping things that could actually help to improve your setting and character development, there's nothing wrong with slowing down and smell the ashes
>>
>>25735759
>>25737551
>>25738246
Thanks for the advice. I guess that leaves one question. Do yall think this story is salvageable or should I start fresh?
>>
>>25737336
erf is kill
>>
keep going
>>
File: dafeels.jpg (1 MB, 842x2548) Image search: [Google]
dafeels.jpg
1 MB, 842x2548
>>25738436
don't stop, you can save it, we believe in you
>>
>>25738436
Why not starting over so you haave more freedom on doing wgatever change you have on your mind?
>>
>>25738438
sorry, got held at work for an hour. I'm here I'm here
>>
>>25738835
rest in pieces erf
>>
>>25738436
Keep going
>>
>>25738436
do what you feel you should do. If you think you could write it better. Then Rewrite it

also, going to go make a quick meal
>>
>>25738436
Start fresh, learn from you mistakes and use your imagination.
>>
>The captain held back his own sigh. For what reasons? You didn't know. "Yes my Queen, my apologies for questioning your actions"
>Chrysalis gave a quick glance to you before looking at her captain, again, with a most gentle smile. "You are forgiven captain. It was merely a question after all"
>She then turns back to you. her gentle smile becoming wider, cuter, as she looks at you with glistening eyes. "Just a little bit Anon?"
>...it was cute. But, dammit. The party. But, she does seem to want to really get into this.
>You decide a quick crash course would suffice.
"How about a quick umm, explanation about friendship and then when I get back we can hang out?"
>"....hrn."
>She took a moment to think, and then she sat her cute little bugbutt down and saluted "I'm weady for my lesson, Anon"
>This was as cute as it was creepy. And it was only really creepy due to the setting. And the fact that you could swear you were being watched by the entire hive. You look over to the captain, he looked a little unsure about all this.
"Ok, so you know what love is right?"
>Chrysalis nods "Yep!"
"Ok, but...just in case, tell me what you think love is."
>Chrysalis waves her hoof at you as she closes her eyes and smiles "Well that's easy, it's a foolish sentiment ponies when they care deeply about one another."
>....oy
"Um, I wouldn't call it foolish."
>Chrysalis raised an eyebrow at you "Then what do you call it?"
>...dammit, this might be a little tougher than you thought. You thought her thinking would match that "Cute" act she was pulling.
>>
File: image.png (123 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 300x299
I agree with all the other Anons and Erf. I just wanna see more green come from this board all together.
>>
>>25739280

>YFW The Captain becomes the Victor Hugo of Equestria
>>
>>25739231
And don't forget, stay fresh
>>
>>25739280
"It's a feeling...wait, hold on."
>You just realized something
"Don't you love your "children"? you're always on about how you worry about their survival and stuff."
>Chrysalis was stumped by that, she had never considered her feelings as "love"
>"Hmmmnnn. That's an interesting notion you have Anon...."
>In fact, she was so stumped by that that she couldn't retain her form as she started to look around her entire hive.
>"But to answer that question, I'll just have to say that I love them in my own...special..way. A pony's love is different from our own. It is full of nonsense, a silly devotion to one another despite the fact that both the lovers in question are no doubt deceptive and secretive. And the same goes for a pony mother's love. unconditional love? unearned? Ridiculous..."
>Well, you should have figured she couldn't keep up the cute act forever.
"You don't love the children you've produced when they are born?"
>Chrysalis shook her head "Of course not, when I birth my children I expect them to earn their keep in some way or form. Otherwise they are useless to me. But that's nothing I need to worry about. Of all the children I have birthed, only one had ever failed ALL my expectations."
>Christ, she was pretty hard hearted about her own hive.
>Then again, if it was only ever one. Maybe it's actually not that hard to earn her care. But who was the one?
>Was it the one who went to the wedding? Well, if it was. At least it looked like he was doing well for himself.
>You would ask her about it, but she probably has no idea where he went. Nor was he the point of the discussion.
"Well, Chrysalis. We can't be friends if you think that's what love it all about."
>>
>>25739378
Who?
>>
>>25739562
Ask her about that guy, trigger Chryssi
>>
>>25739562
>Chrysalis shook her head "Of course not, when I birth my children I expect them to earn their keep in some way or form. Otherwise they are useless to me. But that's nothing I need to worry about. Of all the children I have birthed, only one had ever failed ALL my expectations."
She does, Chrysalis is just being like an edgy 14 year old
>>
>>25739562
>Chrysalis flashed an angered look at you for a second. But she caught herself, and smiled, "And why not Anon? does my way of thinking bother you? One thing I do know about the act of friendship is that friends look past each other's differences. That is true, right?"
>.....
>hrn, you had to think about that. She definitely wasn't wrong about that. But, love did play into friendship. sorta.
".....yeah...but. Friends love eachother too you know...just not the kind of lovey dovey love that a couple would have."
>Chrysalis chuckled "I know it isn't, but you can't expect me to love you as a friend. Not yet anyway. Don't we have to get to know eachother first? hmm?"
>....wait, WAIT. Was she...giving you the lesson? When the fuck did it get turned around?
"Yes, but. you...were. You were getting the wrong idea about love. And...ummm"
>"Yes, but" She changed back to her filly form "It's my opinion. And even though we have different ideas about love. Friends look past such things. Right?"
>.....fucking...shit...
"...right"
>Chrysalis looked deeper into your eyes, her smile almost turning more seductive "And you accept my opinion, right?"
"...I..guess. But, it's still up to debate.."
>......shit, how the fuck.
>"I won't deny you a debate Anon, but. as long as we can accept each other's opinions, then I'm happy. Oh so very happy!" She acted giddy, floated up, and clapped her little hooves.
>.........right....
"W-well, I'm glad you're happy. I er-..."
>You didn't know what else to say.
>She looked down upon you as she hovered. Then she started giggling.
>"Nothing to say Anon? I guess I'm just a quick learner. You can go now, though I'd LOVE to talk with you when you're done doing whatever you were doing."
>you were still silent, stunned. What happened? What the fuck just happened?
".....erm..yeah.."
>...you were so...confused. You thought this was going to be showing her real quick that her thinking was wrong. And...then...that happened.
>>
>>25739778
>you just stood there. She tilted her head in confusion. "Anon, are you ok? I thought you needed to go somewhere."
>You were stupefied, you were thing to come up with a coherent thought.
"...er...yeah....I'll..just...go..and erm...come back later.."
>Chrysalis giggled again "Ok! That was lots of fun Anon! I hope next time is just as fun!"
>.....
"er...yeah..erm...you take care. Chrysalis.."
>Chrysalis zipped down and nuzzled her head under yours "You too Anon, come back soon!"
>You didn't nuzzle back. You didn't know what happened. you just turn around, and head back up the stairs. None of that made sense to you. You could only hear Chrysalis's giggling as you head up the stairs. You thought had her when she noticeably got angry for that split second. Did she even get angry? or was it an itch of some sort? Because now she was giggling at you like a little schoolgirl.
>You step out from the basement, and close the trapdoor.
>you go to the gravity stairs, but you were so unfocused, you couldn't manifest them properly.
>....something about that....didn't seem right to you. Did she just play you? Or did she take charge of the conversation and royally buttfucked you? You should have easily been able to pop off an obvious friendship lesson on her. And yet, it seemed it was so obvious that she turned things around on you. And what's worse, it was about accepting other's opinions. Geez, Anon. Fucking christ.
>Discord poofed next to you as he was straightening up his orange bow tie, he was overdressed for the occasion. with the suit,cane, and top hat. Seems he really grew attached to that outfit. "Ahhh, Anon. There you are. Are you ready for the party yet?"
>...right..the party.
"Er..yeah, I just sort of. I'm...having a little bit of a moment."
>"hmmm?" Discord looked down at you as he pulled his bowtie tightly "What happened? Are you having a fashion crisis? Because I can tell you right now, that you are wearing absolutely nothing"
>>
>>25739994
>You suddenly have an epiphany as you slap your hoof to your face.
"Dammit! She IS messing with me!"
>"hrnn?" Discord was confused by your sudden outburst "Who is messing wit-oh....wait." Discord started to smirk "Having trouble with your little mission Anon?"
>oh no, now he was gonna start. You slowly look up at him, cringing.
"Don't, the party is about to start and the last thing I need is you chastising me."
>Discord sighed "Very well, I suppose I could let this one slide. But I do have some advice that could put you on equal level with her"
>You doubted it, he was probably going to suggest something silly that you couldn't do without the horn.
"What?"
>"Tell her what you actually are, what the plan is, and..OH OH! Start telling her things that you shouldn't know. Like her song from the season two finale. You'll have her absolutely shocked. Then you can make up anything you want afterwards and have her fear you. How does that sound?"
>Discord smiled at you happily, He was thinking to himself how fun that could be. How he could probably do it himself. But you doing it would be more effective.
>........WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
"........."
>You were speechless, you were utterly UTTERLY speechless.
"....u....uhmm...er"
>Then Discord's smile slowly turned into a stern, hard, look. "You already told her.....didn't you?"
>>
File: 1429181139967.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1429181139967.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>25740044
>>Then Discord's smile slowly turned into a stern, hard, look. "You already told her.....didn't you?"
DEFCON 0
>>
>>25740044
"I..."
>goddammit, it wasn't that you were afraid to mention it. It was the fucking fact that HE suggested it.
>Discord was rubbing his temples, he looked very annoyed with you. "You had the advantage. And you somehow ruined it, and now you're having trouble with her. Anon, Anon, Anon. I could not be more disappointed in you than I am right now."
"ah....ah...D-discord. I.."
>Discord was noticing just how dumbfounded you were. Discord then smirked, seeing an opportunity to blow your mind. "oh, you must be so frightened and confused right now. "Oh no, Discord is going to kill me, and yet. Why would he even suggest such a thing, he must have been joking", Oh....but you'd be wrong if you were thinking that. You were thinking that, weren't you?"
>You say nothing, your mind was racing. You thought you could mention this to him AFTER the party. Hell, you should be able to handle it right now. But now being in the moment itself. It was fucking terrifying.
>"Silent hmmm?" Discord put his paw on you, he could feel you shaking in fear and worry. "Ohhhh, you must think I would even send you home over this. I could...."
>.......
"...Discord...I...I'm.."
>Discord once again, pulling out a newspaper, whaps you on your head. "Bad Anon, Bad! Seriously, what am I going to do with you when you can keep it together over something so simple."
>...WHAT?!
"SO SIMPLE!? I TOLD HER OUR SECRET DISCORD! YOU AREN'T PISSED AT ME?! I..I..I broke your trust.."
>Discord shrugged "ehhhh, that's fine. Like I said, I'm just disappointed you didn't play it up more. Now..." He whaps you again "How many times do I have to hit you with this thing?"
>you were barely even feeling it. Everything just felt...so damn wrong.
"...how can you not be angry at me? I fucked everything up...."
>"You did?" Discord looked left and right, acting confused "How so?"
"I..."
>You told her, thats all you had. That you told her.
"I let her know our secret"
>"Yes...and?"
"...e-err...I.."
>>
>>25740260
Assblasted twice in a row.
Anon is certainly not having a very good day.
>>
>>25740260
>"Anon, What do you think is going to happen? That she's going to use the truth to tell everypony? Or eventually manipulate you with going with whatever she tells you in some insidious plot to conquer Equestria? Or perhaps use it to break our friendship? Oh, that would be quite an evil plan......if I cared. But I don't, and do you know why that is?"
>...you didn't. You were too mindblasted to figure it out.
>"It's really quite simple. If she tells the truth, I will most likely be forced to send you back, I will get a very very long talking to, and she will be sealed into Tartarus with no chance of escape. At least for the usual thousand years anyway. If she's smart, she won't do anything with whatever you told her. Understand?"
>...that, sounded right. You accepted that rationale point blank. If only because you were so empty headed right now.
"I-I do but..I'm just. I mean. I-"
>"Yes, you're very surprised. Anon, I'm not Twilight. I'm not going to get angry over something like this. If you actually thought ahead a little more you might have realized that her knowing the truth means absolutely nothing. The only thing you have to worry about is the party, now, are you going to bounce back from this or..." Discord holds up the newspaper and shakes it in front of you "...Am I going to have to whap you again?"
>You raise your hoof and knock the newspaper away from his talons
"Dammit...I'm not a dog!"
>That didn't stop Discord though, he instantly produced another newspaper and whapped you.
"Stop.."
>and he whaps you again
"STOP"
>And again
"DAMMIT THAT'S IT!YOU WANT A DOG! I'LL SHOW YOU A DOG!"
>You rush towards him and bite his dragon like leg.
>But he doesn't even react to your bite.
>No, he just detaches his leg and holds it up as you hang from it with your teeth.
>"Feeling better?"
>You realize you weren't really biting him. But if you let go, you'd fall right to the floor pretty hard.
>You can't answer either.
>>
>>25740451
'Nonny, you okay? You seem to uh... Be losing your mind.
>>
>>25740451
>Discord puts you a little higher as he produces your Saddlebag and puts it around your back. "There we are, and hrnnn..."
>Discord grabs one of your hooves and inspects it. It was a little dirty. "Well, that won't do."
>While you were hanging on with your mouth, he put your hoof in a magically produced tiny tub of warm water, and then began to give you a...rather relaxing hooficure. He also started talking more effeminately "Oh Anon, you juuuuuuuust wouldn't believe the gossip going around Equestria these days. I mean really darling, Diamond Dogs actually sharing their diamonds? How utterly absurd."
>And you just hung on. Feeling your little hoof be gently massaged, cleaned, and managed without the ability to do anything about it....though...Discord was oddly....very good at this.
>"Oh and those DREEEAAADDFFULLL parasprites, once they get attached to you they never leave, and then before you know it they eat you out of house and home and your out on the street, such little pests they are.."
>You could now feel all the same motions on all four of your hooves...it was bliss.
>It was so relaxing that you simply entered a near euphoric state...until it made you forget you were hanging on to his leg, But as you fall, a pillow appears right under you. Catching you with it's softness.
>Despite the fright. You still felt oddly relaxed. You looked up at Discord. Not knowing how to feel once again. But you didn't feel prone to anger anymore at this point. You could still feel a gentle tingling at the tips of your hooves and in the center of the frogs.
>"Feel better?" Discord asked, fluttering his eyes at you.
>You cuddle into the pillow just a little, reluctant to answer "..........yes"
>"Are you ready to party?"
>You sigh, you couldn't muster any more anger and demand him to apologize. You felt fuzzy. "......fine..."
>>
>>25740560
who's a pretty pony? YOU ARE!
>>
>>25740560
erp, screwed up Anon's greentext.

>"You sure? You're not going to worry about this. Because I'd focus your energy on two things. Rethinking your approach to our royal pest of a guest and getting down! Come on, we got a party to get to!"
>You roll on your back, and look up at Discord. "So, everything is ok?"
>Discord nods "Everything is ok So relax, put on a smile, and let's get going."
>You slowly stand up and take a breath, with the help of the forced hooficure.....as weird as that was. And now that you were clear minded, a little violating. You did feel a lot better now. Especially since Discord learning that you told Chrysalis didn't end with you being tossed against the wall. You were lucky he was so understanding. Especially about your anger spurts. Geez, even after coming to terms with how good he treated you. You just come into more situations to really cement that in.
"...Thanks Discord, I really needed that."
>Discord gently gave you a pat on the head. "That's good Anon, you're welcome. Now.." Discord holds up a candy towards you, and then gently puts it on your nose "Want a treat?"
>you sigh, you were going to take the candy and toss it back at him....but it had a scent of cherry.
>You take it and pop it in your mouth, ohh..it tasted good,
>you then stare at Discord, realizing you DID just take the "treat". "....Just because I took it doesn't make me a dog"
>Discord raises his talons to snap you both away "Whatever you say Anon"
>And with a snap, you both disappear.
>>
>>25740601
and again..oyh. tired.

decent sized chapter. And i'm sure, nobody saw that twist coming. fixed the mistakes i noticed thus far andnnn..

http://pastebin.com/AKsQPea6
>>
File: image.gif (664 KB, 312x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
664 KB, 312x600
>>25740618
Sleep well Erf
We paitently await your next update
>>
>>25740618
noice
>>
>>25730580
>>
>>25740601
Now that I think about it, technicolor horses are the size of a medium-sized dog
>>
>>25742551
More like a big dog. Not great dane big, but big.
>>
>>25740618
>erm
>ahh
>er
>umm
you do this way too much
its gone beyond filler words
>>
>>25743090
did they go...even FURTHER beyond?
>>
File: 1429806959369.png (393 KB, 796x1349) Image search: [Google]
1429806959369.png
393 KB, 796x1349
>>25742745
More or less the size of a labrador, which means that aon is the size of a malteese dog
>>
File: 1387535722948.png (184 KB, 893x909) Image search: [Google]
1387535722948.png
184 KB, 893x909
>>25745198
Celestia has HUGE HAIR
>>
>>25745198
So we would be giants for the little ponies?
>>
Now that I think about it. Anon should get along with Luna just fine since one of the elements she held before going NMM was the element of kindness
>>
dead thread
>>
>>25730580
not my 40 keks
>>
>>25749426
Not yet Snake
>>
>>25745198
Is anon a manlet by pony standards?
>>
>>25749855
he's a small cute colt. What else could be said. I leave things ambigious for a few reasons (such as never mentioning Anon's coat color or mane color. I leave that to you guys. Same with eye color and such.)
anyway. We will be going underway with the party chapter(s) very soon. And then, if things go the way i expect them too. We'll be going into Starlight Glimmer Chapter(s)
>>
>>25750117
Are you ever going to merge chapters together in your pastebin?
>>
>>25750217
no.

but if it makes it easier. i could start putting three chapters to one link at a time
>>
>>25750117
>Starlight Glimmer Chapter(s)
Wait is that actually happening?
>>
>>25750117
Hah, always wondered if I missed those details but after going through the chapters again it's never mentioned. Always leaves something to the imagination.
>>
>>25750331
Unless everyone screams "NO" then yes. It's happening I doubt anyone could guess what I got planned

>>25750380
nope, just never mentioned. It wouldn't be Anon unless you could "Self insert". Though, the story has gone on for so damn long. Just...insane. Almost done doing what i'm doing. Once I finish eating my meal i'll be ready to go
>>
>>25750475
>I doubt anyone could guess what I got planned
Anon spots her hidding in some bushes, then go and talk to her?
>>
File: bestsmug.png (41 KB, 204x106) Image search: [Google]
bestsmug.png
41 KB, 204x106
>>25750494
Come on
You expect it to be that obvious?
>>
>>25750528
No, but Glimmer knowing about the horn/discord's son and trying to steal it or talk her way with anon to get the horn is also obvious
>>
>>25750494
>"now if I could only figure out how to break into the castle..."
"Hey idiot."
>"AAH. SHHHH little markless colt. I'm being discreet"
"Uuuuh, suuuuure you are. Look, twilight just leaves the door open. It always seemed dumb to me."
>"Oh, well thank you kind colt!"
>She happily trots inside
>Yeah, this seems like a good way to mess with twilight.
>I mean, what harm could a normal unicorn possibly do to a princess?
>>
Oh I know how to mess with Chryssi by using some human shenanigans. Make discord bring a N64 with a game. And then make Chryssi play said game the game is Daikatana
>>
>>25750541
Well aren't you a pooper...then again. that is the logical way to go.

>>25750549
Ha

>>25750566
You monster
>>
>>25750566
"C'mon, Chryssi! Every little kid beat Superman 64 easily!"
>"SILENCE! I SHALL DEFEAT THESE RINGS AND RESCUE THE STRANGE CARRIAGE"
>>
File: 1358130622955.jpg (80 KB, 410x381) Image search: [Google]
1358130622955.jpg
80 KB, 410x381
>>25750566
>Daikatan N64
I have a better one yet. Megaman X6
>>
File: 1352080188852.gif (954 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1352080188852.gif
954 KB, 400x300
>>25750607
>>25750601
>>25750566
You casuals, we make her play King's Quest V and watch how she loses her sanity
>>
>>25750566
why not play some smash bros
>>
File: ForbiddenMemories-Cover-EN.jpg (122 KB, 640x639) Image search: [Google]
ForbiddenMemories-Cover-EN.jpg
122 KB, 640x639
How about this bullshit of a game?
>>
>>25750644
>Bet is the if she can beat discord in Melee she's free to go
>Discord is Armada levels of good
>>
>>25750653
>>25750622
>>25750607
>>25750601
Too bad that anon told her the whole truth, this seems like a funny idea to mess with her. Colorful games that are actually torture devices of the worse kind made designed by (in her head) some unspeakable cosmic horrors
>>
>>25750607
"Chrysalis, why do you keep restarting the game?"
>"THIS "HIGH MAX" THING KEEPS DEFEATING MY BLUE THING, I WILL NOT ALLOW MYSELF TO BE DEFEATED ONCE IN ANY OF YOUR SILLY "HUMAN" GAMES!"
"uh, you're actually supposed to lose that fight"
>Chrysalis, upon hearing that piece of information. Stops what's she doing and calmly looks to her captain.
>"Captain, how long have I been at this?"
>"fourty hours, my queen"
>Chrysalis then looked at you "Anon, you didn't think to tell me when you gave this artifact to me that failure was absolute?"
>You shrugged "I didn't think I had to tell you, look if you ju-"
>suddenly, you get the playstation slammed into your head as Chrysalis starts firing magical shots at you "FORTY HOURS ANON! AND NOW I'M GOING TO SPEND FORTY MORE SHOOTING YOU WITH MY OWN BUSTER SHOTS!"
>>
File: Abandonthread.gif (44 KB, 357x250) Image search: [Google]
Abandonthread.gif
44 KB, 357x250
>>25750653
>pic related

anyway, writing time
>>
>>25750694
>Since Discord's shield of bullshit is still active she still can't defeat anon
"HA HA, I GUESS I'M YOUR OWN HIGH MAX CHRYSSI!"
>>
File: Azathoth.jpg (91 KB, 407x550) Image search: [Google]
Azathoth.jpg
91 KB, 407x550
>>25750687
We could always lie a little more.
>HEY CHRYSSI WANNA KNOW ABOUT HUMAN RELIGION?
>>
File: 7779.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
7779.jpg
151 KB, 1920x1080
>>25750758
To be fair, our cities would look already too alien for them
>>
>>25740601
>You both appear ontop of a roof of a house. Overlooking the town.
"W-woah!"
>You had to move backwards to keep yourself from slipping. And yet, despite the quick rush of adrenaline, you could still feel a soothing tingle in your hooves that has since moved up into your body. Calming your nerves.
"huh..that's weird. I still feel tingly."
>"It's not weird at all Anon, it's just an extra precaution to keep you from going into one of your little spats. It won't last long of course, but I thought I'd do something for you since you seemed so on edge."
>Well, that's nice of him.
"Hey, thanks. I really needed it after all that. But, why are we on a roof? Shouldn't we be at the party?"
>Discord pulled out a Telescope and began to look through it "all in due time Anon, first I'd like to scope it out and see what it's like"
"See what it's like? Why does that matter to you? It is a party for me, you know"
>"I'm aware, but I just want to see who is there. See what I have to deal with, ah there we are"
>Discord looked over to the distant sugarcube corner.
"I can tell you who is going to be there. Just the mane six and the cutie mark crusaders, and a few others like Lyra and Bon Bon. It's a small party."
>"You don't say" Discord was peering hard.
>You look over to where he's looking. But you aren't tall enough to look over the other roofs blocking the party from view.
"I do say, it's nothing to worry about."
>"If you say so, but tell me Anon. Was there a white pony with purple shades and a blue mane invited to your party?"
"You mean Vinyl? nah, it would be kind of cool if she could come though. I'd wanna see if she was a mute or not."
>"Ahh, well. I suppose that would be interesting to you" Discord continued to peer through the telescope "And what about your teacher? Was she invited?"
"Ahhh crap, I don't remember...I don't think so actually"
>"Mhmmm, and what about that peculiar purple pony drinking the punch?"
"Oh you must mean Ber-....."
>...wait
>>
Guys, what if Discord actually ruse Chrysalis and make her the pony version of Katia Managaan
>>
>>25750873
you mean a sexy beast?
gee what a ruse
>>
>>25750854
is anon having a woman themed party
>>
>>25751092
has he had a single positive experience with a colt or stallion? maybe pinkie sees it as "staying in his comfort zone"
>>
>>25751163
clearly what he needs to do is shove his coltcock into some nice kid's boypussy
>>
>>25750854

"What do you mean "Drinking the punch" ? "
>Discord looks down at you "What do you think I mean, there's a purple pony who ISN'T Twilight at the punch bowl."
"That can't be right. I don't remember inviting Berry Punch. Can you lift me high so I can get a look?"
>"Sure thing" Discord curled up a single talon, making you float up high enough to see the party.
>From what you could see from that distance, it was an outdoors party. And, there was a conglomerate of color...oh geez.
"Discord, can I look through that telescope?"
>"Of course" Discord makes the telescope hover in place, right in front of you, ready to go for viewing.
>You look through it, and hooooooly shit. The entire town was practically there. Even Mayor Mare. What in the..?
>Practically every bg pony was there. Heck, you spotted Lyra and Bon Bon hanging with Minuette.
>And..oh crap, you see Filthy Rich too, you never went to see him after that whole hospital thing. You felt kind of bad about that, the guy is pretty cool.
>All those ponies, just to be at your party, you didn't know if it was the fact that you were being magically soothed or just knowing everyone is there, just for you. it felt mary sueish...but damn, it felt nice.
>But as you gazed through the telescope, you notice two ponies and a baby dragon who were invited were not present.
"Twilight and Spike didn't go to the party. hmnn"
>now that time had passed, your initial feelings long being gone.You started to feel bad that she hadn't arrived yet, or at all.
>"Well, that was to be expected right? Either she didn't want to go, or she is too tired to go. Why should it be a bother?"
>Because of the other pony that you couldn't spot.
"Because Fluttershy isn't at the party either"
>Discord, calmly produced a glass of water and took a drink, already you realized what he was about to do.
"WAIT DISCORD NO-AGGGHH!"
>>
>>25751210

>le epic spittake
>>
>>25750644
That's just mean. If it weren't for the spell then Crissy would have killed everyone in anger.
>>
>>25751368
it's not Monopoly
>>
>>25750758
He could make her read Berserk and tell her that's the life story of one of the more recent human prophets.
>>
>>25751390

or mario party
>>
>>25751415
we're talking about games, not torture.
>>
>>25751210
>Discord spat water all over you
"agh...g-gross"
>You did your best to try to get the water off of you with your hooves, but it was just all over you, even shaking didn't help.
>Discord put his talons and paw to his head, screaming "FLUTTERSHY ISN'T THERE?! HOW DID I-" Discord loses his magical grip on you as he grabs the telescope and scopes out the scene "MISS HER?!"
>You felt gravity pulling on you as you dropped like a rock back on the roof and started to roll down.
"Discord help! I can't grip anything!"
>"HOLD ON! THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT!" Discord's eyeball literally broke through the other end of the telescope as he kept on looking.
>Welp, he was no help. You yell as you drop down the roof, and have your fall broken by soft mushy garbage in a garbage can.
"Omf...o-ohhh...."
>You slowly climb out, dizzy as your senses are violated by various gross and rotten smells.
"D-dammit...I-I don't feel relaxed anymore"
>You crawl out, and shake your back left hoof to get a banana peal off of you.
>You look up at Discord, who throws down the telescope, teleports near the fallen trashcan, and holds his arms out "Don't worry Anon, I'll catch you!"
>You just eye him, annoyed, and clear your throat loudly so he could take notice of you.
>He looks down at you, and gets annoyed himself. "Anon, what are you doing down there? You're supposed to be falling"
>Welp, that relaxing feeling didn't last long. You bust out, yelling at Discord.
"I ALREADY FELL! YOU WE-
>Before you could even finish, Discord pulls you close to his side and points forward "Anon, we have no time to lose. You need to go to the party and distract everypony while I go search for Fluttershy. It just isn't a party without her!"
>You push his arm away and land on your hooves, turning over to him and sighing
"She's probably taking care of Twilight."
>You brush yourself off, you could still smell the stank. And you could already feel the relaxing tingling wear off.
>>
>>25751415
Yeah like, do they realize they ruined their own franchise after implementing all those asinine game mechanics that would infuriate both children and adults?
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>25751433
I guess we look
Trashy
>>
>>25751462

kill youself.
>>
>>25751467
Three loops ahead of ya
>>
>>25751462
>>>/trash/
delicious
>>
>>25751433
Soo Discord wants Anon to show up at his party wet and smelling like trash. Dick move bro
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 200x200
>>25751488
How could he be our bro if he's our dad?
>>
>>25751433
"You mind cleaning me off before you go?"
>Discord nods "Of course I do" He gently picks you up and looks into your eyes "I can't let my child go to his own party smelling like that! Even if it is a good smell for you, might even get you the ladies" He winks at you.
"Chrysalis maybe"
>You chuckle at you own words.
"Anyway, why'd you have to pick me up? Aren't you just going to spray me with some more water or something?"
>"I have a more...thorough way" Discord wiggles his eyebrows at you
"Thorough? What do you mean by that?"
>You still felt somewhat relaxed as the last of the tingles began to wear out.
>Discord open his mouth as his tongue starts to slowly stretch out.
"Discord? No Discord..no Discord..no..NO!"
>You cover yourself with your hooves and close your eyes as his tongue starts to explore your body. You felt so uncomfortable.
"Discord stop! That feels weird! Oh geez! I can feel it on my leg!"
>Suddenly, you felt a slimy substance get all over you.
>You open your eyes and look at yourself
"...oh...oh, what is this stuff?"
>You try to shake it off. And although gross, it smelled of fresh lemons.
"Discord, ugh..I don't even know what to say about this. Is this, soap? Or something else?"
>"No time to explain Anon, time to spin dry!"
"Spin dry? Wait! Discord stop!"
>Discord's tongue wrapped around you, holding you tight like a snake.
"Discord, just get me a towel, I can wipe this stuff off myself. Please?"
>Discord snipped the other end of his tongue off with his talons. "No can do Anon" Discord grabbed the part of his tongue that was sticking out and eyed you with a smile "Who knows how much time you've already wasted."
>You noticed him grab one end of the tongue, and realized what he meant by spin dry. Your pupils shrunk. "D-discord Don't! I...ugh..."
>You sigh, and just give up, looking at him, annoyed
"You're just going to do it anyway, aren't you?"
>Discord nodded "Of course I am, why wouldn't I?"
>>
File: image.png (157 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157 KB, 500x367
>>25751626
I guess his morning got turned around
>>
>>25751626
>You sigh again, yep. He'll never change.
"Can I atleast get a helmet?"
>"Certainly, I can't believe I did think about that before. In fact..." Discord points to you and zaps you, giving you a helmet, four knee pads, and a suit of armor.
>You look down on yourself
"Isn't this a little much?"
>Discord nods "It is, which is why I'll compensate it by spinning you harder than planned."
"ohhh dammit"
>You lament at the fact you were about to go for a spin, but a thought hit you. Maybe it won't be so bad. It could be fun. Maybe.
>Before you could think of anything else, Discord let's it rip. And you start spinning faster than any top you've ever seen, as you slide across the street. Already you felt like puking in the first few moments of spinning, and it just wouldn't stop.
"I WAS WRONG! THIS ISN'T FUN! AAAGHHH!"
>and you span, and you span. All across the street as your protection began to fly off in different directions.
>Finally you slow to a stop, and despite stopping. Everything was still spinning. So much so that you fall to the ground, groaning.
"..I'm so glad I haven't eaten recently....or else......nope, never mind"
>You hold your hoof to your mouth, as your cheeks puff up, and you puke.
"...ogggghhhh"
>"THERE YOU ARE NONNY! I'VE BE...woah, you ok?"
>Ahh, Pinkie Pie. Right on cue to see you barf everywhere
"ogh, I feel like I just went through a dryer...."
>Pinkie Pie catches a whiff of you, and smiles "But you smell like fresh lemons! That must have been some dryer!"
"Yeah...ogh, I'm just going to lay here awhile."
>Pinkie Pie quickly zips right under you by pushing you up in the air with her face, then catches you on her back."Here, you can lay on my back while I take you to the party, everypony is waiting for you! Though" Pinkie frowns "Twilight, Fluttershy and Spike are late, and..." Pinkie looks around "Where's Discord? Isn't he with you?"
>>
>>25751767
"Oh, he went to go get Fl-"
>He probably only went to get her. But maybe, just maybe. He went to go fetch Twilight and Spike too. Somehow, you had no idea if Twilight was even able to actually go.
"He went to go get them"
>"Awww, that's sweet of him." Pinkie went back to smiling, excited to get the party underway "You're going to make so many new friends today Nonny! Isn't that awesome!?"
"Y-yeah, I noticed while I was coming over that you invited the whole town. Didn't we have a set list?"
>Pinkie giggled "We did! But remember how you said to surprise you on a theme?"
"Yeah"
>"Welllllllllllllll, I thought the theme could be an outdoor slash open door party! That way, nopony would feel left out! And better yet, that means anypony that comes to the part would want to meet you since it's your party! Genius, right?"
>You could hear in Pinkie's voice just how happy she was about it. So much so, that, well, how could you denounce what she had done? You couldn't.
>You take a breath, you were still seeing some stars from the spin. But your mind was still working. And you decide to just go with it. Who is it going to hurt?
"It is a pretty good plan Ponk, but I guess that's why your the best party planner around, huh?"
>That made Pinkie smile even wider "You really think so? Oh boy, if you think that's great. you're gonna flip when I start planning for your birthday. Birthday parties are always the best! Speaking of birthdays, erm. Some of the guests sort of thought it was your birthday. And brought you gifts, that's ok, right?"
>Gifts? woooo, that sounded cool. It almost made you grin. Gifts were always great, and you wondered what ponies would give as gifts to a hero like you. Colt or not. Hero or not. It could be pretty great.
>>
>>25751899
calling it a night here. my body is battered from the cold. I feel so slow lately, even a few people at work have started to notice. Despite the fact that I tell them the same thing I tell them every year.

Winter isn't a good season for me. I'm wrapped here in two quilts and I still feel chilled to the bone. Sorry guys. I'm really trying
>>
>>25751930
http://pastebin.com/W3S3n8nx

it also doesn't help were gearing up for christmas. and with the pick system still being shit and managers coming down on us. It doesn't do well with my current state of being. But eh, it'll be over soon enough
>>
>>25751953
Hope you feel better soon man!
Get some rest and get warm.
>>
>>25751953
erf DONT DIE MATE live onnnnn
>>
>>25730580
>>
>>25751423
One nigger suggested King Quest V and other Megaman X6. We are bringing the torture to Chryssi
>>
>>25754764

so we ARE doing mario party then?
>>
>>25751423
if were talking games, the EBA and EDF
anything with three letters that begins with an E is good
>>
>>25755608
Yes, and we are giving Dokapon Kingdom to the mane 6
>>
>>25755968
succeed where discord failed.
>>
>>25755983
We are giving the mane 6 the biggest challenge to their friendship
>>
>>25755997
that actually sounds like a hilarious story in the making
YOUVE READ SOULS IN EQUESTRIA
STALKER IN EQUESTRIA
SOME SHITTY FALLOUT RIP OFF
EVEN SANS AND PAPYRUS DO EQUESTRIA
NOW PREPARE FOR THE GREATEST CROSSFIC OF OUR TIME:
MARIO PARTY IN EQUESTRIA
WILL THE MANE 6 BE ABLE TO OVERCOME THEIR GAMING INSTICTS AND KEEP THEIR FRIENDSHIP INTACT? TUNE IN AND FIND OUT!
>>
>>25756601
>fluttershy wins by doing nothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9eeX2Lx1pE
>>
>>25754764
Sonic06? I've heard that game brings out the all the anger.
>>
>>25756771
It doesnt really. Like, its stupid, but it doesnt make someone angry unless theyre trying to play it up for Youtube.
>>
>>25756771

yeah, but its more of anger at how glitchy at it is
>>
>>25756709
Now I want FlutterLuigi. Fuck you.
>>
>>25756709
>>25756601
>>25758693
>Mario Party
No we must go out with the big guns and by that I mean that we bring mankind ultimate weapon against ponies, the friendship killer, invite your friends to play, leave as life time enemies. Gentlemen I bring you Dokapon Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVbzRDobswc
>>
>>25758719
I can't believe it actually says this on the YouTube posting.
>And after your friendships are destroyed, the game is just as much fun to play alone.
>>
>>25759513
I saw a dude actually punching his now ex-friend with a glass of beer over this game. Dokapon Kingdom is the most evil shit that has come out from Japan
>>
boop
>>
>>25757141
>>25757244

After playing through Sonic 06' myself. You guys would actually be wrong. The game is anger inducing in various sections of the game.
>>
its almost time
>>
>>25761945
MY BODY IS READ-
Wait
Daja-vu.
>>
>>25761945
>>25761978

i'm heavily thinking about writing tonight. I got written up today at work, despite the fact i managed to prove that It wasn't my fault (Can't stock eggs we don't have) because of my past fuck ups. the write up stays. Really annoying
>>
File: image.png (29 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 250x250
>>25761990
Eggs?
>>
>>25761990
Crap.
And I was going to ask you how you're feeling today but apparently it's not that good.
Sorry to hear that happened to you.
>>
>>25761990
Sorry to hear that m8
>>
>>25762008
>>25762076
>>25762125
thanks guys, but i don't have it in me tonight. tomorrow should be better. I hate taking a day off from writing, but my mind is too muddled in bullshit.
>>
>>25762166
Nah don't worry m8, then I'll go back to play NV
>>
>>25762166
Ya play some vidya or sleep.
>>
>>25762280
i think i will do that. the next chapter will be short if i feel reenergized. but maybe gaming will get me psyched
>>
>>25762166
>I hate taking a day off from writing
Nigga you write every single day. Should probably take a break or two so you don't burn the fuck out.
>>
>>25762351
Yeah, get back to Xenoblade, it and smash might convince me to get a WiiU.
>>
>>25762598
Now that I think about it. Who plays smash here?
>>
>>25761727
its a meme game, Erf
its really not that bad
its not good of course, but only youtuber faggots overreact to that.
>>
>>25762779
>The fucking pool puzzle with Silver wasn't that bad
Nigga I'll slap you like the ho you are
>>
>>25762797
it wasnt
>>
>>25762810
I don't know if you are joking or you have high tolerance to shitty design
>>
>>25762883
well Im not joking, so probably the latter
>>
>>25762911
Did you like Heroes?
>>
>>25762920
The show? Or Sonic Heroes?
I thought Heroes in both instances was passable. It wasnt as fun as other Sonic games, but Chaotix and Dark were both better than the other two.
THe music was also fairly fun.
>>
>>25762991
Jesus christ m8. I think that you are inmune to shitty games
>>
>>25762797
>>25762810
he's right on that, i did it first try. I have proof too but let's not get into that

in anycase. time for some short chapter stuff. I'll add it into the current chapter we left off in
>>
>>25751899
"Fine with me, it's a party right? Let's just let everypony do whatever they want. If they bring gifts, all the better right?"
>Pinkie looks back at you, and narrows her right eye "For you maybe", she then giggles happily.
"You bet! Besides, you can't blame me for wanting to see what kinds of gifts I'm gonna get. Can you?"
>Pinkie looked up and wondered, then she shook her head "Nope, I guess not. If everypony got me a lot of gifts I'd be pretty curious too. And happy, and ecstatic, and overjoyed, and glad! All at the same time!"
"Ponk, you know those all mean the same thing, right?"
>"I know, but if you combine all of those words, you'd get how happy I am. Especially if it's gifts I could share with my friends!"
>...awww, that made you smile. But, hell. You couldn't expect any less from Pinkie.
"That's a nice thought Ponk, my worl-...ahrm...orphanage could have really used a pony like you."
>"Well, if I could make more of me that were exactly like me in everyway, I would. So everypony could have a friend that would never quit on then. But for now, I'll do my best here. As the one and only Pinkie Pie!"
>As you both approached the party, you pat on Pinkie's side.
"Hey Ponk, can I hop off from here? I feel better now, I can walk the last few steps."
>"Oki Doki Loki! Let me just duck right here, all ponies please remain in your seat as the Pinkie Pie prepares to dock." Pinkie giggled at her own little joke as she lowered herself so you could safely hop off.
>You do, and give her a quick hug. You really did feel better, probably just due to being around her and her upbeat attitude.
>>
>>25763162
Pinkie has a dick? Whys she docking Anon, thats kinda lewd.
>>
>>25763162
>You look ahead, just a few more steps before you was the party itself. There were various ponies there. Mingling, having fun, playing a few games, and there was Vinyl, wubbing out a beat. The party was chaos itself, with it seemingly being of various themes within itself. To your left was two long tables, one with food and drinks, mostly of various treats and pastries. And on the other seemed to be a gift table. Right at the front of Sugarcube corner was a large stage. You had to go around it just to get inside, though, going inside was probably not needed.
>....ohhhhhh man, there was like fifteen gifts there. You did wonder what they could be. But, agh...It'd be bad form to just go directly to them and open them up.
>You look to Pinkie....who wasn't next to you anymore. Where did she disappear off to?
>"HELLO EVERYPONY! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?!"
>Pinkie had zipped on stage, she was wearing a cute little black top hat on, with gummy on her back.
>Everypony, just like that, stopped what they were doing to say hi back to her. Caught you offguard really, this was unexpected. You wondered what she had in store.
>"THAT'S GREAT! BECAUSE i HAVE SUPER DUPER GOOD NEWS! THE GUEST OF HONOR HAS ARRIVED!"
>Uh oh, wait. WAIT. You knew where this was heading, you were about to get bombarded by the whole crowd all at once.
"P-Po-"
>"THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S ANON! EVERYPONY GIVE HIM A WARM WELCOME AND SAY HELLO! HE'S SUPER FRIENDLY AND REALLY SMART! AND RIGHT NEXT TO HIM IS-"
>Pinkie was about to announce Discord and Fluttershy, but they weren't there. She threw out a few cue cards she had on the podium she was behind and skipped ahead. "ALRIGHT EVERYPONY, LET'S MINGLE, HAVE FUN, AND GET DOWN! IT'S PAAAAAAAAAARTY TIME!"
>You could already hear the music crank up to eleven, but as everypony went to approach you, you had already ducked behind the sheets of the food table. That was way too much for you at once.
>>
>>25763366
>you peek outside the sheets, there was a few ponies who went back to partying, but a few others, like Filthy Rich, the fillies, Lyra, and a couple of other ponies were looking where they thought they spotted you.
>Well, this was quite the pickle you found yourself in. It seemed even in large crowds of ponies, you weren't ready to handle so many of them all at once. This very situation reminded you why you wanted a smaller crowd.
"Great, if I was some mary sue, this would be no problem. But I can't talk to them all at once. And if it's anything like any other cartoon show. It'll be a wave of noise....ugh, I hate waves of noise."
>Though, you did feel bad you weren't out there actually mingling. You remembered how Lyra did want to introduce you to Minuette, how Filthy Rich did want to talk to you, and that you had friends out there that you really say hi to. Including explaining to the Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara why you didn't show up to finish the project. Or, you could just tell Cheerilee directly, she was right there.
>You gulp, you just needed to work up the courage. And if you chose wisely, maybe you could go down the line of who to talk to first.
>Filthy Rich
>he'd have to be the first you talk to. He was pretty bro tier after all, and you just pretty much avoided visiting him all this time. You could just walk up to him and have a friendly chat. Then move on to Lyra and Bon Bon, you did want to meet Minuette after seeing how cute and friendly she was. And finally you could move on to the next obvious choice of the CMC. Though, maybe this could also be a good time to interact with a few of the Mane 6 you haven't really interacted with too much. Namely, Applejack and Rainbow Dash.
>You look around, hrn, even Derpy was here. She could be a cute friend. But nah, let's not get too hasty.
>You wait until only Filthy Rich would catch you in his line of sight, and pop out, heading towards him.
>>
>>25763525
gonna cut it short here. Sorry, I guess no amount of psyching up is gonna get me through today. Dare I say it, I got burnt out too quickly. I really need a good day tomorrow.

The only thing I'm worried about is some sort of retaliation from the night shift. You see, before i left I accidently knocked over one of their coffee drinks. I told my manager that I did, she's pretty cool and understanding, and I wanted to let her know I'd have to spend a little more time cleaning it up. But she told me to just go, I was already 25 minutes over my time and that they shouldn't be drinking drinks in the cooler anyway.

Essentially, and this is the dumbest shit. I got written up because my actions also set a "bad example" and "lowers morale" of the shift after me.

And yet, night shift is the bane of our existance due to.
>Night managers let them drink drinks in the cooler, despite us day crew being barred from it.
>do not label items properly, or even at all
>Do not follow the "whole box, no box" rule
>will leave their drinks for us to pick up.

and that's just the usual shit. Unfortunately, Night Shift is pretty much above anything in this Wal-Mart. So they get away with a lot of shit.
>>
wait what
suddenly erf green where did this come from
>>
Made a mental comeback. He said it was a possibility.
>>
I need a general to fag for. describe anons appearance to me so i may provide,
>>
>>25763550
it's no problem at all, and really wall-mart? getting written up for that?

also how is mario party bad?
>>
>>25765356
It's bad for friendships
>>
>>25765515
explain? i only played ones before 2011
>>
>>25766254
Endless dialogue that explains every turn, event, and mechanic in excruciating detail that can't be skipped. No fast forward, no turn off explanations. It's like every time you play the game it's like the first time. Huge time waster.

Bullshit random catch up logic that heavily penalizes the leaders and generously and unnecessarily rewards the losers. You can have bad luck with rolls, whatever, but then manage to win all the challenges, and then randomly the game says fuck you and takes 5 of your stars and gives them to another player. Now you're in last for being good and still working through shit rolls.

There is no true enjoyment in those games anymore.
>>
>>25766671
i am filled with dispair, mods when?
on wii, cheats are easy
>>
>>25763550
night managers need to suck a fat one.
>>
>>25768409
Indeed. Wherever I go into places with the night shift restocking they are the roughest, most uncouth individuals without regards to regular work expectations. Like not being drunk and smoking all the time.
>>
yo
>>
>>25730580
Internets finally back. Went down a few days because of the company doing some work close to my home. Also I've been busy luckily tomorrow it'll all be cleared up.
>>
>>25770853
I thought that you were eaten by puppies
>>
It is almost time... maybe?
>>
>>25772139
its time
>>
>>25772346
MY BODY IS READY
>>
>>25772346

>it begins
>>
File: 1433756314940.png (143 KB, 712x494) Image search: [Google]
1433756314940.png
143 KB, 712x494
>>25772346
Time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfRwU6rgV4U
>>
>>25763525
>You notice as you walk towards him that his daughter wasn't around him at this time. Good, she must have buggered off to hang with the CMC since you zipped out of sight.
>Damn, there were ponies everywhere, the party was pretty tightly grouped together.
>You reach Filthy Rich and greet him, being as respectful as you could.
"Hello Mr.Rich, I didn't know you'd be at my party today"
>Flithy Rich, upon hearing your voice looked down and greeted you with a smile of his own "Mr.Anon, pleasure to see you again. And of course I'd be here for the party, I felt it was one of the only open times I'd have to talk with you and your father. Speaking of which, where is your father? I still have a business preposition for him."
"He went to go see the Princess. You know my Dad..."
>You chuckle
"Can never stay in one place, that guy"
>So Discord never actually went to see him about the business venture. You yourself had no idea what it was. But you'd think he would have at least seen Filthy about it at least once. Would make it easier on him instead of having him wait. You wondered how long Filthy was willing to wait for anyway, because it's been awhile since you and Discord have seen him.
>Filthy Rich chuckled right along with you "Right, I suppose you and your father have been very busy since we last met. What with getting fully situated to your home, school, and of course, trying to get that cutie mark. Such a shame the fighting ring didn't do it for you, when my little pumpkin told me it would do the trick, I of course would be willing to spend any amount needed to help. It's the least I could do for you after you saved her."
>If it was one situation that always got called upon the most. It was that. You were actually getting sick of it to be honest, but you weren't going to make that apparent now. It was something you'd just have to deal with.
"Well, you know. She was in trouble. I couldn't just leave her there."
>
>>
>>25772588
>"But this was no simple situation Mr.Anon, you put your life on the line to save somepony you barely knew. And what's more, that pony happened to be my daughter. Who, if you remember at the time. Had some trouble with. It was a very honorable and brave thing to do...in fact." Filthy Rich started to tear up
"Mr.Rich? You ok?"
>Suddenly, he hugged onto you as he began to sob "I Don't know what I would have done if anything would have happened to her, why, if you weren't Discord's son. I would have made you my own. You have the makings of a rich right in your heart."
>....ohhhh....now you felt like shit. Yeah, you really REALLY hated when this moment was recalled.
>You started to gently pat his back, nervous
"It's o-ok Mr. Rich, I was just doing what was natural, really!"
>Filthy Rich let you go slowly, wiping away his tears, and trying to stand in a more dignified position, clearing his throat. He didn't want anyone getting the impression anything was wrong. He was a pony of reputation after all. "Right, yes." He straightened his tie "In anycase, I was never ever to reward you properly for what you have done. So I generously have brought you a gift that should, only slightly, compensate you for a job well done."
>awww
"You didn't have to do that Mr.Rich, it was my erm...civic duty and all."
>Filthy Rich chuckled and rubbed the top of your head "Don't be modest Anon, heroes like you deserve gifts to show how ponies such as myself appreciate such a young,brave, and sharp little colt you happen to be. Though,I do have one favor to ask. If you don't mind of course"
>How could you deny him?
"What is it?"
>"When it's time for you to open gifts, and you get to mine. Would you mind saying something along the lines of "This generous gift was given to me by the wonderful pony known as Filthy Rich, who is always looking to make life easier for everypony with cheaper prices and more economical deals". That wouldn't be too hard, right?"
>>
>>25772771
>>"When it's time for you to open gifts, and you get to mine. Would you mind saying something along the lines of "This generous gift was given to me by the wonderful pony known as Filthy Rich, who is always looking to make life easier for everypony with cheaper prices and more economical deals". That wouldn't be too hard, right?"
*facehoof*
>>
>>25772771
>"When it's time for you to open gifts, and you get to mine. Would you mind saying something along the lines of "This generous gift was given to me by the wonderful pony known as Filthy Rich, who is always looking to make life easier for everypony with cheaper prices and more economical deals". That wouldn't be too hard, right?"
Oy vey I wonder who could be behind this gift
>>
>>25772771
>that was actually pretty funny to you, a great guy but always looking to make a bit. At least he was being honest, one of you had to be,
"No sweat, and I'll even hop about like a giddy little school filly if you want."
>"Really? Well now, that would definitely help sell it home. Thank you Anon."
>After a little more small talk, you let Filthy Rich know that there's probably other ponies who wanted to talk to you, given the party was focused on you. You let him know respectfully of course. You both respectfully let eachother go, Filthy Rich only reminding you that Diamond Tiara was around as well. But you already knew that.
>Next up, Lyra,Bon Bon, and Minuette. Oh boy Minuette.
>You weave through the crowd, looking for either the mint colored horsie or dual mane colored secret horse.
>But as your weaving, you feel a gentle tap on your back.
"Huh?"
>You turn around, and spot Scootaloo, she was hovering over you. Ah shit, it almost caught you offguard. You weren't used to seeing her flying about. "Found ya!"
"Hey Scootaloo"
>You smile at her, she looked positively at ease hovering about. It was cute.
>"Hey Anon, what are you doing going that way for? We're hanging out over there!" Scootaloo points over near a poster of a pony without a tail. Presumably a "Pin the tail on the pony" game. "Why don't you come with us, maybe we can get you a cutie mark at pinning tails."
>....oh cooome onnnnnnnnnnnnn
>>
>>25773204
>You let him know respectfully of course. You both respectfully let eachother go, Filthy Rich only reminding you that Diamond Tiara was around as well. But you already knew that.
*respectufylly tips his horse fedora*
>>
>>25751559
>not a Skeleton pun
>>
>>25773204
"I...I don't think I'd want a cutie mark in that"
>"Why not? If you could get a cutie mark at that. Then that means that if there was ever a situation where you couldn't see anything, you'd still be able to hit your mark. Doesn't that sound cool! You could be some sort of blind master of the...the...pinning arts!"
>As cool as it would be to be able to hit your mark blindly, it's not a profession you'd ever want. Especially if it could lead to you actually being blind. And still, it seemed kind of worthless as a talent.
"Ehh, still. It's not for me. Is Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon with you girls?"
>"Just Diamond, I don't know where Silver went. Diamond's taking her turn right now. Come on Anon! It'll be fun."
>...eh, fine. let's get them out of the way first.
"Ok ok, but let's not make this about Cutie Marks, ok?"
>"Ok! oh, and...hey. Where were you today? None of us saw you at school. We got pretty worried about you, thought you might have gotten sick."
>You shrug
"Eh, you know how it is living with a spirit of Chaos, anything can happen. And that's what happened...things happened."
>You both headed over to the rest of the gang, but Scootaloo was confused. "What kind of things?"
"Things, just trust me on this Scootaloo. You don't want to know."
>"Did you have a fight with your Dad? I noticed he isn't here. What's up with that?"
"Well, Aunt Fluttershy and Twilight aren't here either."
>"Yeah, but he's your Dad. Seems kind of strange to me."
"My Dad is all kinds of strange, it shouldn't come to a surprise"
>Scootaloo nodded, that sounded right to her "Right, because your Dad is Discord. I guess that all makes sense, sorta."
>Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom are the next to notice you, while a blindfolded Diamond Tiara still is taking her turn.
>"Heya Anon" They both greet you
"Heya girls, having fun?"
>They both nodded
>"Hey Anon, are you trying to get a party cutie mark? Because..."
>>
>>25773317
Does everything have to be a skeleton pun? That's some marrow minded thinking you got there.

>>25773348
>Sweetie Belle pulled out her invitation "There's a lot to this party. I almost thought it was your birthday."
>Applebloom looked towards Sweetie Belle, narrowing her eye at her "...Ya did think it was his birthday, that's why we all chipped in to get him a gift"
>Diamond Tiara, overhearing the conversation, splits her concentration, she was still trying to figure out where to pin the tail. "Actually, I paid for most of it."
>Applebloom got a little angry at that and looked over at Diamond "Yeah well, ah spotted it"
>"And I flew it over! These wings are really amazing! They're strong enough to let me carry even heavy things without falling down. I gotta remember to show that to Rainbow Dash, she'll think it's sooooooo cool!" Scootaloo was getting excited just thinking about it.
>You however, wanted the girls to simmer down. Mostly Applebloom and Diamond.
"H-hey now, let's not argue. I appreciate everypony's effort in the gift."
>Applebloom muttered under her breath "...that I saw"
>"Got it!" Diamond Tiara pinned the tail, but was way off. She took off her blindfold, and upon seeing how badly she missed. She huffed and turned about, walking towards the rest of the group "This was a stupid game anyway."
>Sweetie Belle looked over to Diamond's failure, she found it astonishing how badly she missed "Wow, that's...really bad. You didn't even hit the poster."
>Diamond growled at Sweetie "Yes well, you all broke my concentration! Besides...it's a stupid game anyway, it's not worth my time"
>"Ah bet I could do it!" Applebloom went over to grab a blindfold and put it over her eyes "Watch this Anon, Ahm gonna show you how good an Apple is at pinnin' tails"
>"That's not fair! you've got full concentration on the game!" Diamond cried out.
>>
>>25773435
How good is Applebloom at pinning tails? I dunno because putting those words together gave me distractingly lewd thoughts...
>>
>>25773435
>That's some marrow minded thinking you got there.

I found this humerus.
>>
>>25773468

and so the puns begin...

we're boned.
>>
>>25773482
Quit your SKULLking
>>
>>25773492

>not sure if you relized i made a pun or not.
>>
>>25773516
Oh, please, I'm not that boneheaded.
>>
>>25773454
I dunno, i'd say better than Diamond.

>>25773435
>"Well, that ain't gonna mean much if ah can't see. This game is all about luck....for most ponies anyway" Applebloom grinned as she grabbed a tail and prepped for pinning. "And besides, nothin' and ah mean nothin' is gonna break mah concentration!"
>Diamond did a very low audible growl as Applebloom started walking near the poster. Oh boy, it was clear to you that they still had feelings for you. Most definitely Diamond.
>The other two cheered Applebloom on of course, and damn. It looked like she was about to get it.
>"Anon! There you are! Come over here and give me a big hug!"
>Before anyone could realize what was going on. Lyra grabbed you and balanced herself on her two back hooves as she gave you a super cuddly hug. "How's my favorite colt doing! Because I got a surprise for you!"
>Upon hearing a female voice calling to Anon, and calling him her "favorite colt". Applebloom lost all concentration and pinned the tail even further way than Diamond Tiara.
"a-a-ahrmmm..L-Lyra?!"
>She put you down, and smiled at you "Mhmmm! Hey are these your friends! Hi! I'm Lyra! Wow Anon, are all your friends fillies and mares?" Lyra giggled "I hope there's not another reason for that."
>While Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle thought nothing of it. You could see Diamond was going green with envy, although her face was going red from inner anger. Applebloom rushed up, tossing off her blindfold, she didn't look to pleased either.
>"Anon! Who is this?! You didn't tell me you had marefri-...I-I mean friends who happen to be mares!" Diamond deftly avoided any word suggesting you were with her, while still being angry that it could be a thing.
>"Yeah! And besides! that doesn't seem right! She's gotta be double yer age!" Applebloom joined in
>Oh for fucks sake. How could you not have seen this one coming.
"Uhhh, Applebloom. Aren't you friends with a few mares yourself?"
>>
>>25773607
>I dunno, i'd say better than Diamon

Fuck. What a straight answer.
>>
OK yeah so was soo drunk and or high that I didn't even finish the greentext from last night.

Smoking one more bowl then hitting it hard.
>>
>>25773636
I'm not one for skullduggery, I like to keep things on the straight and marrow. Though I suppose that pun was a repeat, I still find it a good rib-tickler.

>>25773607
>Applebloom nodded "Yeah, but ahm also a mare, er...filly. So it makes sense,"
>Diamond nodded with her "She's right! It does make sense. So mind explaining this to us Anon? hmmm?"
>ohhh...geez.
>You open your mouth to speak, but before you could get any words out. Bon Bon and Minuette step up from behind Lyra. Both greeting you. "Hey there Anon, are these your friends?" Bon Bon waved to you, being more civil about everything.
>Meanwhile, Minuette, upon gazing upon your adorable form. also grabbed you for a hug, keeping better balance than Lyra did "OH MY GOSH! HE'S SOOOOOO CUTE! YOU WERE RIGHT LYRA! HE'S SOOOO HUGGABLE AND SOFT!"
>Lyra giggled "See! Told you!"
>Bon Bon faced hooved at all the excitement for you
>Meanwhile, both Applebloom and Diamond Tiara's jaws dropped.
>Sweetie Belle was giggling, she noticed how uncomfortable you looked. Though she thought it was from the hug, and not the two steamed fillies beside her "Wow Anon, you work quick. Don'tcha."
>Both Applebloom and Diamond looked at her with angry stares.
>"W-what did I say?" Sweetie Belle was confused.
>>
>>25763162
>"Well, if I could make more of me that were exactly like me in everyway, I would. So everypony could have a friend that would never quit on then. But for now, I'll do my best here. As the one and only Pinkie Pie!"
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg
>>
>>25773807
Cute
>>
>>25773807
>"So, how exactly did you three meet Anon?" Applebloom was very uncomfortable with this. Even mares were after you? She thought that was ridiculous.
>"Oh, I met Anon when he was walking around Bon Bon's. He was pretty down, so we did our best to cheer him up! But this was a long time ago." Lyra said
>"Yeah, but it wasn't TOO long ago. Poor guy, he was wandering around outside my house feeling pretty down. So we invited him in to join us for tea." Bon Bon added
>"And I just met him!" Minuette put you down, still smiling "And am I glad I did, I would have missed the party if I had waited a day."
>Diamond Tiara wanted to be more direct, she didn't want to beat about the bush. "And none of you love him, right?"
>Geezes, way to lay it thick there Diamond. Damn, you wanted to abort so damn bad now.
>Applebloom however, seconded that question. "Yeah, none of ya like him like him. Right?"
>"Well, I just met him. Can't go loving somepony you just met." Minuette said, giving you a gentle pat.
>"Maybe if he was a little older, and if he was just as cute as he was now" Lyra giggled
>Bon Bon however, was slowly realizing what was going on."No, not even close. Just as a friend." Bon Bon looked over to Lyra and Minuette "Girls, can I have a moment with you two? Especially since this is Anon's party? We shouldn't be bombarding him like this"
>"Bombarding? With what?" Lyra looked to her best friend, confused "Come on Bon Bon, when did you get so stiff?"
>Bon Bon shook her head "I just think Anon might be a little overwhelmed as is. Come on, let's go get some punch." Bon bon then took out a vial of white powder she was hiding in her mane....for some reason. "I brought emergency sugar to sweeten it up. I know you like your punch sweeter than the norm Lyra"
>Lyra cheered "Oh you know me so well Bon Bon! But that is because we're best friends. hmm...Well. Ok, Let's go get punch. Seeya Anon, enjoy your party!"
>>
>>25774131
>"Yeah, it was nice to meet you Anon. And just to let you know, since your Lyra's friend. Your my friend too! And since I hear your friends with Twilight. I guess that does make us double friends! Seeya around Anon! Don't be a stranger!" Minuette said
>Bon Bon said nothing, she only smiled and winked at you as she lead her friends to the punchbowl.
>You didn't figure out why she winked at you. And you didn't want to know. You were glad they had left, not because they were bad. But because you could tell two certain fillies were getting riled up.
>"Wow Anon, you got a lot more friends than I thought. I'm surprised you haven't gotten your Cutie Mark in friend making. Because you are really good at it." Sweetie Belle commented
>"Yeah, I actually agree. I mean look at t-ahh shoot" Scootaloo was already getting full of disappointment as the wings began to automatically flutter hard as she lowered gently to the ground. Upon landing, the wings changed into cardboard and popped off. "Well, that stinks"
>"You know what else stinks?..." Diamond Tiara looked to Applebloom
>Applebloom looked to Diamond Tiara "Those mares?"
>Diamond Tiara nodded, then looked to you "Right" And she looked at you hard, with a stare that demanded answers "So Anon, when were you going to tell me you were seeing mares."
>Applebloom then gave you the same look "Yeah, ah knew it was kinda weird she was watching you fight. But she was being awfully friendly with you just now."
>Ugh, you were hoping to stay within mary sue status. You couldn't deal with two jealous fillies. or worse, two jealous fillies that seemed to be teaming up.
>>
>>25774189
gonna call it a night here.
>>
>>25774189
http://pastebin.com/riuQBkEt
>>
File: diamondtiara17.gif (78 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
diamondtiara17.gif
78 KB, 249x249
Jelly Diamond Tiara and Applebloom are too cute.
>>
Hype
>>
>>25774189
dont let them talk to you like that.
>>
>>25775493
or your friends lyra and bon bon.
no matter what there feeling they have no right to treat your friends that way.
>>
>>25775493
>>25775686
Oh my little autist, don't you dare throw cold water on their cute harem shenanigans.
>>
>>25773607
>t was clear to you that they still had feelings for you. Most definitely Diamond.
Didn't Diamond and anon made that animu promise? Anon even called that it would be fate if it happens. And fate and destiny are ponies most important morals
>>
>>25773858
That happened, and almost doomed Ponyville
>>
File: erfworld.png (33 KB, 359x71) Image search: [Google]
erfworld.png
33 KB, 359x71
>>25776423
yeah DT full endgame
if not then Erf needs to return to where he belongs
>>
File: 1356736807808.png (106 KB, 384x403) Image search: [Google]
1356736807808.png
106 KB, 384x403
>>25773607
kek
i fucking love lyra

best background pone
>>
>>25775493
This.

>>25774189
They don't get to dictate who you're friends with.
>>
nice chapter :D>>25774262
>>
>>25777095
"chapter"
>>
>>25776486
Wal-Mart?
>>
>>25776448
Hah. You're correct. Forgot about that episode.
>>
WHOS READY FOR nonthing [\spoiler]
>>
File: 1446902222751.png (454 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446902222751.png
454 KB, 1280x720
LETS GOOOOOOO
>>
>yfw no /ss/ with mint hors
>>
>>25777723
FUCK YOU MANG, NOT TODAY, NEW TALES AND BAYONETTA CONFIRMED FOR SMASH. TODAY IS NOT A DAY FOR YOU
>>
>>25778728
did you just say bayonetta in smash its offical nintendo can sell out harder then hasjew by selling out to itself
>>
>>25776296
i do dare. there saying anon cant have female friends because hes a colt and thats wired. even if that is just an excuse for still having feeling for him. even worst for trying to make him feel bad for having friends he cares about. sham on them for behaving in such a manner, and at his own party non the less.
>>
>>25779709
They are little girls m8, stop with your autism, the only thing anon has to say is that they are friends of his and nothing else
>>
>>25779709
I guess that this kind of autism is to be expected in this board. But still come on, those two are little girls acting like little girls, they get jealous they demand for answers like the inmature girls they are.

You just humor them and let them go with their cute jealousy, it's nothing to get edgy about
>>
>>25780569
>>25780636
im not saying anon needs to be hard on them or mean. just that they shouldn't be mean to anons other friends for no real reason, other than taking his attention off them for a moment. you know, like, please don't judge my friend before you even know them. because if you get to know them you might find there pretty cool too.
or the jealously would get worse.
minuette, lyra, ab and dt tea party anyone?
>>
>>25781208
I don't think you get it. Those two acted like children because they are children, Bon Bon, Lyra and Minuette knows that and don't mind it because they are adults that know how kids can be. Anon just need to tell DT and Applebloom that those three are their friends since he came to Ponyville
>>
>>25730580
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

>You walk into the kitchen to see Discord cooking… something. Aren’t too eager to find out what it is mainly because it sounds like it’s trying to come to life.
“Hey… umm Discord. Do you have anything that won’t kill me when I eat?”
>Discord does nothing as he throws in some more spices; container and all.
“Discord”
>He continues doing his thing, stirring the green bubbling pot of… stuff.
>Eventfully you just decide to walk up to get his attention.
>As you poke his side his head turns around slowly.
>Only that it was a robot pretending to be Discord with glowing red eyes that seem to peek into your soul.
>It then opens up its mouth and starts to play a message “Dear Anon, I have some chaos to attend to so I left my dear robot to cook you up something. I will be gone for most of the day but don’t think I haven’t already set up something for you. Enjoy your meal Anon.”
>The Robot now turned around and put the pot on the table but no way were you eating that.
>The Robot however seemed to have other ideas as he picked you up and put you in the chair.
>For some reason it seems the soup starts to growl at you as an eyeball rises to the top and looks at you.
>Yeah you really didn’t feel like battling your breakfast, so you hop down but you are stopped by robo-Discord.
>Before it could do anything though it falls apart into many pieces, seems like it wasn’t built to last.
>With that out of you way you make your way to the door hoping that the green glob wasn’t going to come to life.
>>
>>25781485
George is back!
>>
>>25781502
no hes not, thats just me pretending.
I thought Id give everyone hope.
>>
>>25781627
That's low brah
>>
>>25781485
Well at least is something while we wait for Erf
>>
File: 1432185974564.gif (111 KB, 93x114) Image search: [Google]
1432185974564.gif
111 KB, 93x114
>Decide to read comic part 4 before writing
pic related
>>
>>25783201
Why do you even read that shit
>>
>>25783240
Because I wanted to see how it ends out of morbid curiosity. And my body was just not ready.
>>
>>25783270
so, everyone ready?
>>
>>25783426
Yah
>>
>>25783270
The ending was a piece of shit
>>
>>25774189
>You needed to approach this with grace and finesse. These weren't reasonable adults. One was very single minded in her thinking and the other had the power to ruin you if you somehow pissed her off enough.
"Girls, come on. They're friends of mine. That's it. I met them ages ago. Like, a few days after getting out of the hospital. Don't you think you both are overreacting?"
>"Wait, hold on" Sweetie Belle looks over to Diamond and Applebloom "You two are jealous? I thought the whole weird love triangle thing was over."
>"Hey yeah, that's right. You said you were completely over it Applebloom, What gives?" Scootaloo added along.
>"I-er....I am, ah just thought that Anon may have been...." Applebloom couldn't think of anything to say at all.
>However, Diamond Tiara was more confident. "Well, in that case. I can safely say I'm over it too. I'm just making sure Anon isn't making any wrong choices. Somepony has to look out for him, he's barely just started his new life and there could be so many ponies out there trying to take advantage of him. He is a hero after all. "
>More like she was securing that promise. This was getting complicated.
>"Oh, because it looked like jealousy to me. I guess I was wrong." Sweetie Belle was easily convinced
>You weren't, but you didn't want to open any more can of worms.
>They both nodded
>"See, not jealous" Applebloom said
>"Totally" Diamond Tiara nodded in agreeance.
>You sigh
"So, are you both going to relax about me having adult friends? Because I also have Pinkie as a friend, and...uhh.."
>You couldn't really consider Twilight a friend, nor Rarity, she was more of a acquaintance. In fact, the only ones out of the mane 6 who were definite friends WAS Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, but Fluttershy was under a family category.
>>
>>25783971
And Queen Chrysalis m8, she's older than any pony on that party, combined
>>
>>25784107
Spike has been a bro and could be mentioned. Only on this fic. Actual Spike is useless.
>>
>>25784163
>tfw spike could have been a cool character
>instead we have... him
>>
>>25783971
>"Rainbow Dash is also your friend too, right Anon?" Scootaloo moves up next to you and grins at you, giving you an elbowing with her leg. "I mean, I know she's my friend, and practically everypony's friend because of how awesome she is, but she's your friend too right?"
>Where did this come from? Whatever, you'll take it. You needed as many adult females to mention as possible.
"Yeah, Rainbow Dash is my friend"
>Scootaloo pumped her hoof "Yes! I knew you'd come around on that Anon"
>Oh...she just wanted to hear you say that.
"But yeah, see? Nothing to worry about. Nopony is going to take advantage over me"
>"Well, you know. I was just making sure. I'm totally ok with it. Like I said, it just smelled fishy to me. I mean, I never knew about them before."
>Applebloom said nothing at this point. She didn't want to look stupid for suddenly getting jealous.
"Well, Diamond. I can have friends that my other friends don't know about. So, look. I'm just going to say this once. Please don't do that again, please? I don't need any kind of protection, and it just came off as rude."
>"R-rude? I wasn't being rude." Diamond shook her head, she didn't expect to suddenly be called rude. "I was just looking out for you"
>Despite your words being directed to Diamond in response, Applebloom knew it was really towards both her and Diamond.
>Applebloom lowered her head in shame "Ahm really sorry Anon, Ah lost my head when I saw her hug you like that. ah guess I was just a little jealous."
>>
>>25783201
Which comic? Friendship is magic?
>>
>>25784582
>Well, at least Applebloom was on the ball. And since she was actually willing to admit it. You thought you'd give her some slack.
"It's alright Applebloom, I guess some feelings die hard. But I'm not upset. In fact, my Dad actually gave me some advice on this. Well, not really advice. But more like a message. That being down over things like this are silly, especially during a party, so forget about it ok?"
>Applebloom nodded, smiling. That actually pepped her up. "Ah didn't think of it that way. Lingerin' feelings huh? I guess that could be it. Yeah! That's probably it. ah guess I just got to get over it is all."
>Diamond gave a harumph, she was being stubborn, refusing to admit it "Well, that's good for you Applebloom. But as I was never jealous. I don't see why nopony can understand that."
>You narrowed your eye at Diamond, you were hatching a little bit of a mean idea to get her to admit it. You didn't want her holding it in if Applebloom just nicely apologized for it.
"So, you're not jealous. Even a little bit?"
>Diamond Tiara shook her head "Not even a little"
"So, under no circumstance. If I was around another girl, you'd think it was ok"
>Diamond nodded "Yep"
"Really?"
>"We're around the crusaders aren't we? Do I look like I'm worried?" Diamond looked like she was getting annoyed with the whole conversation.
"Yeah, I guess you're right...."
>You look over to Scootaloo
"Hey, Scootaloo, can you come over here for a minute?"
>Scootaloo nodded "Sure thing Anon...wait...you're not gonna ask for your wings back. Are you?" Scootaloo was nervous about giving them up. She wanted to keep them.
"Nah, I just want to tell you something."
>"But...ummm" Scootaloo was looking left and right "I'm standing right here, can't you just tell me from where you're standing?"
>....goddammit.
>You walk over to Scootaloo and kiss her on the cheek. Dammit, why did she have to make things so difficult.
>"YUUUCK!" Scootaloo backed off "Anon! What the hay was that for!?"
>>
>>25784705
Goddamit anon
>>
>>25784705
>Even a little bit?"
Nah, she has a lot of bits
>>
File: image.png (199 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199 KB, 500x367
>>25784862
> HOW DID I FORGET MY CARLOS? I AM A FAILIURE TO MY FAMILY! I MUST AN HERO FOR MY SINS!
>>
>>25784705
>screwing up the endgame
Goddamit anon, don't fuck it up
>>
>>25784891
At that moment Anon knew: he fucked up.
>>
>>25784925
>>25784891
Well who knows, going by DT character this actually might make her even more determined
>>
>>25784607
yes, you should have a look see

>>25784705
>Applebloom was able to suppress a reaction. Despite being caught offguard, she didn't want to react after just apologizing the way she did.
>Diamond however...
>"WHAT?! WHAT WAS THAT?! YOU LIKE SCOOTALOO?! YOU CAN'T LIKE SCOOTALOO! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN LIKE HERE?!"
>you point at Diamond "Aha! See, you're jealous!"
>"I AM NOT JE-" Diamond realized she was yelling, and quickly tried to recover "Ahrm....I am not jealous. It just caught me offguard."
>You point to Sweetie Belle, who hadn't even reacted to the kiss.
"Sweetie Belle didn't react, neither did Applebloom. How do you explain that?"
>"Huh? What? What happened?" Sweetie Belle had actually lost her attention on the whole conversation "What's going on?"
>"Anon kissed me!" Scootaloo said, as she continued to wipe her cheek off with her hoof "It was so gross"
>"Woah, that's almost as weird as that!" Sweetie Belle pointed in the air
>What?
>you all look up, and see a giant yet slender white dragon with yellow eyes and red pupils flying towards the party, with Spike,Twilight, And Fluttershy riding on top of it.
>You could barely hear spike yelling "Yeeeeeeeahhhh!" while holding his claws up in the air.
>...oh dammit, you were seeing where this was coming from. Making you facehoof as you mutter to yourself.
"...Discord come on...really?"
>You wanted to end the conversation before they arrived and the attention inevitably switched to them. You couldn't even believe you were seeing Twilight coming to the party at all. You wondered what convinced her.
"Ok ok, let's not lose focus."
>You look over to Diamond Tiara
"Diamond, it's clear to me you were jealous. Just admit it ok? I'm not gonna be mad or hate you or anything. But if you keep doing this, then I probably won't want to hang out with you. Simply because I wouldn't be able to make any new friends without you biting their head off."
>>
File: Surprise motherfucker.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Surprise motherfucker.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Discord actually offers you to go to Equestria, and well, basically the same deal as anon, BUT there is a catch. You need to go through a swarm of these fuckers, the question is Would you do it?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.