[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars/MLP Tis the Season to be Hype Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 204
File: Princess Luna (Star Wars) 5.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1413) Image search: [Google]
Princess Luna (Star Wars) 5.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1413
Welcome to MLP's official Star Wars general. We have a very dedicated group of writefags and artists to serve your every Star Wars fantasy.

You can find them all in the list below.
http://pastebin.com/P62yDcw1

Here's our previous thread: >>25592288

The time for rejoice is almost here. The new movie is just around the corner, and the Rebels series is heating up. There has never been a better time to be a Star Wars fan than now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04V0nS8AP2g
>>
File: 5dd6cc9f1f5c3f522ccae754508bf90b.jpg (594 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
5dd6cc9f1f5c3f522ccae754508bf90b.jpg
594 KB, 1280x1707
More green coming soon(tm).
>>
>>25685282
Not sure if anyone needs the poll for my story yet, but here it is if you don't have it.
I'm closing the poll when I start writing the next update, so either tonight or tomorrow even though it's pretty clear what the popular vote is
>>
File: OHFUK.webm (1 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
OHFUK.webm
1 MB, 406x720
>>25693531
>That dirty looking asshole area.
>>
File: Have a Holly Jolly Sithmas.jpg (203 KB, 1857x749) Image search: [Google]
Have a Holly Jolly Sithmas.jpg
203 KB, 1857x749
>>25693379
TIS THE SEASON THEN
>>
>>25693531
That might be the best drawn piece of ass I have ever seen.
>>
Hey drawfriend how about drawing octavia and vinyl from konseiga's story in a threesome with anon next
>>
File: 1324978041322.gif (143 KB, 1466x1000) Image search: [Google]
1324978041322.gif
143 KB, 1466x1000
>>25693647
I admit it, I kek'd
>>
And just like that we're dead again
>>
File: 1356258634202.png (592 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
1356258634202.png
592 KB, 1000x625
>>25695049
Fear not. I'll update when I get home in an hour or so.
>>
>>25695049
Now now, hold your ponies, there's a pending Sarge update.
>>
>>25695190
First come, first serve. Besides, I wouldn't mind reading either.
>>
>>25695049
More green in the works, gonna be at least another day though

Next update's going to be a big one
>>25694562
Sheev is best Santa Claus
>>
>>25695318
Merry Sheevmas and a happy Sith Year!
>>
File: Kyle.jpg (592 KB, 1232x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kyle.jpg
592 KB, 1232x1200
Ok time to start a discussion so this place wont die.

You guys liking the nucanon?

What character from the old eu would you like to be recanonized again? I miss pic related so much

favourite star wars game?

Favourite old eu comic?
>>
>>25693538
Ok, I'm closing the poll. We have a clear winner, and I want to start writing soon.
>>
File: Facts on Kyle Katarn.jpg (757 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
Facts on Kyle Katarn.jpg
757 KB, 850x1100
>>25696549
Revan, Kyle Katarn (pic related), and Vitiate (Sith Emperor)
>>
File: Grand Admiral Thrawn.jpg (146 KB, 780x748) Image search: [Google]
Grand Admiral Thrawn.jpg
146 KB, 780x748
>>25696549
>You guys liking the nucanon?
It's ok so far

>What character from the old eu would you like to be recanonized again? I miss pic related so much
I'd love to see muh boi Thrawn come back.

>favourite star wars game?
Shadows of the Empire!

>Favourite old eu comic?
Jango Fett: Open Seasons
>>
File: Kyle's Inner Thoughts.png (1 MB, 505x1212) Image search: [Google]
Kyle's Inner Thoughts.png
1 MB, 505x1212
>>25696574
>>
File: Kyle's Inner Thoughts 2.png (2 MB, 672x1864) Image search: [Google]
Kyle's Inner Thoughts 2.png
2 MB, 672x1864
>>25697167
>>
File: kyle's inner thoughts 3.jpg (417 KB, 607x1798) Image search: [Google]
kyle's inner thoughts 3.jpg
417 KB, 607x1798
>>25697182
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 339x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 339x434
>>25694233
It shall be done!
>>25693009
This is a very interesting premise, also nicely done art and your writing is top tier also.
>>25696549
7th sister and the inquisitors are a great addition also Hera is best twi'lek and the crew of the Ghost arn't bad.

Exar Kun should make a come back ala Darth Bane, also Revan. We basicly need a whole lot of Sith Lords up in hea.

Favorite games are between Jedi academy and Bounty Hunter. The first being the better multiplayer for a star wars game and the later the best single player game.
Sadly I never got a whole lot of comics but that one-shot were Darth Vader fought a clone Darth Maul is epic as fuck.
>tfw you make finish two pictures in one day and only one gets attention and the other one is ignored;And the attention the second picture gets isn't even that good.
>>
>>25697589
I was actually just playing a little Star Wars Bounty Hunter last week after fishing it out of my old pile of games.

Game was pretty fun, but I really don't like hunting down those secondary bounties. It's always a big pain trying to nab those when there are dozens of other guys trying to kill your ass.

Also, anyone here ever read that old one shot comic where Vader was hunting Obi Wan and he got ambushed by a dozen jedi and had this huge drawn out battle with them? That was a really sweet comic too.

As for
>http://i.imgur.com/EdP3hoF.png

It's alright. Maud's done pretty well and has a solid expression on her face and nicely drawn hair. Arms aren't bad but I think her feet look a little funny.

It's not some of my favorite art you've drawn but it's good man.
>>
File: 1431296626815.gif (894 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1431296626815.gif
894 KB, 300x167
I just checked out all the links to the marvelous lewds in the last thread, and they only fueled my Star Wars alien fetish even more. I've wanted to fuck a twi'lek girl for so long, you guys. You have no idea

I'll try to post another update this Thursday. If I can't, then I will on Saturday.
>>
>>25697868
I remember that one! That Vader barely managed to beat them because he just had a week in his armor and he ended u getting all kinds of fucked up and the Emperor was like "You disappoint me Vader; but we'll lie and say you killed 50 of these niggas". The secondary bountys were ok but what really took the cake was all the extras that were jammed in! Also Sick firefight with flips and explosions!
Also thanks for the insight on the Maud pic; Could you also give some opinion on the Celestia one?
>>25698188
>tfw you'll never suck on your waifus lekku.
Also, not wanting to submit the slender gracefulness of a kaminoan. Philistine.
>>
File: sith_inquisitor_by_twizdedsoul.jpg (102 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
sith_inquisitor_by_twizdedsoul.jpg
102 KB, 800x1000
>>25698480
Yeah! That was a great fucking comic. Those Jedi put up a damn good fight, and you know Vader would have totally gotten wasted if his Stormtroopers didn't show up.

And now that you mention the extras, I just remember now that Bounty Hunter was one of those cool Lucasarts games where they'd throw in Bloopers reels just for the fuck of it. Jedi Starfighter had some really good ones too now that I think about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsuGCK3dGX8

>Also thanks for the insight on the Maud pic; Could you also give some opinion on the Celestia one?
No problem, could you post the link again for the Celestia one? I'm having trouble finding it.

>tfw you'll never suck on your waifus lekku.
>Also, not wanting to submit the slender gracefulness of a kaminoan. Philistine.

Those are both nice, but I'd gladly fuck the red right out of the eyes of any cute Chiss girl
>>
>>25698708
http://imgur.com/xBQvjwx
The Celestia pic in question.

Right now is a bad time for me to get back into video games but I'd love to get my hands on some classic games.

>Chiss
Yeah ok, I can get behind that but how alien would you get? Cus Some Cathar look pretty good.
>>
>>25698708
That reel floored me when I was a kid. I'd watch it over and over again. Watching it now, its kinda corny, but it still brings a smile to my face.
>"Mmm... There is something in my nose..."
That still makes me laugh. Montross is awesome.

>>25698480
>kaminoan gracefulness being better than natural twi'lek attractiveness
Kaminoans probably wouldn't even consider being with someone unless they were filthy stinkin' rich. They look really fragile too. I'd be too worried about them snapping in half like a toothpick.
>>
File: Feeorin Girl.jpg (409 KB, 700x519) Image search: [Google]
Feeorin Girl.jpg
409 KB, 700x519
>>25698865
>http://imgur.com/xBQvjwx
>The Celestia pic in question.

Well I love the look on Celestia's face. It's damn hot and Anon's is pretty kekworthy too

The ass looks a little off to me though, like there might be a little too much space between her vagina and her ass, although that could just be me. I do love where the lightsaber's at though, and the bruises look fine to me.

>how alien would you get?
Well I'd go with any of the near-human species. Maybe the most I would go is Feeorin, which I admit isn't too far down the spectrum. I guess I could a Cathar, maybe.

>>25698915
That first part where Montross falls over himself was the best. I remember the original where he walks in and acts all badass murdering his bounty, and this just ruins it in the best way.
>>
How much you guys wanna bet Snoke gets got in Force Awakens so Ren ends up the main villain for the rest of the nuTrilogy?
>>
>>25699120
Can I bet 5monopoly dollars?>>25699057
Thanks Churro, I'll go look at some asses now.
>>25698915
>he thinks they would have a choice.
>>
>>25699120
I don't know...
>>
>>25699486
Have fun!
>>
>>25689184

>"They're here"
>Sombra looked down at the town
>They were all several miles away, the settlement just a mass of shadowy geometric shapes
>The sun had begun it's long descent
>"Sir, if i may ask"
>"It's simple really, you just have to feel for them. Their fear, their panic, their anguish, all of them are tells of the lesser ones."
>"I'm afraid i don't feel anything."
>"No, of course not. You're a simpleton compared to the likes of me. The younglings could prove better seers than you, ah, but masters of the force they are not."
>The shadow trooper conjured a weak spark in his hands
>"Rest assured commander, they will bend to us or we will spill their blood."
>A fierce wind kicked up behind Sombra catching his robes
>The clone troopers kept still in silent vigil
---
>"You can't just leave the children with her. HER, of all people!"
>You were downstairs in the lobby, which also doubled as a bar
>The bartender was lending an ear to your troubles
>"That woman has built a reputation around herself, so much that it's traveled to other systems before her. She's no Jedi, just a nothing, ruthless, bloodthirsty, space pirate."
>The bartender poured himself a drink
>"But for fuck's sake don't tell her 'I' said that. In all seriousness though she doesn't have a maternal instinct in her body. I'm not even sure she knows the meaning of the word pity."
>You listened to his argument while tracing the rim of your glass
"So you don't think she'll keep them safe for 100,000 credits?"
>The Nosaurian's mouth dropped way open, and for a moment you wondered if you would hear an echo
>"You'd be wise to keep your voice low."
>There weren't too many people around the two of you, but still heeded his advice
>You spoke in a hushed tone
"So as you can see, i trust her completely with those young lives up there. Now about your friend, Flash was it?"
>"Aye, Flash Sentry, Mercenary for hire. Have ship, will travel. That's his motto."
"Just how much should i expect to be extorted for?"
>>
>>25700706
>"Now listen when you came here to ask me that I was assuming you were leaving right away, and that those girls would be with you the entire time."
>He ducked his head low
>"And NOT that they were wanted by the Empire."
>He covered his movement by topping you off
>"Flash doesn't like secrets either, you'll have to be upfront with what you want from him, and I doubt he'll want to help you least of all once he learns the truth."
>You take a swig
"Mercenaries can be flexible can't they? It's not unusual for them to take a job as is. No questions asked."
>"You'll be taking a big gamble."
"The odds have always been on my side. So to speak."
>The bartender eyed you curiously
>"Who did you say you were again?"
>You moved his hand away from the blaster beneath the bar
>He nearly dropped the bottle at the unintentional movement of his hand
>You secured his grip on it as he jumped
>The patrons were all laughing and screaming and punching each other all around you
>Everyone was having a good time
>No one had noticed his strange behaviour
>The Nosaurian blinked rapidly as he returned to his former position
>"And those...them?"
>You remained silent but stared into his eyes knowingly
>He barked out some strange language and a miniature version of himself came running from out the back
>"Son, go tell the bus driver he has a new client."
>The young boy, or was it a girl, ran as fast as it's feet could carry it
>"For your own sake boy, i hope no one else in town noticed."
>>
>>25700715
alright this is all i got for tonight. Now its up to the force to sustain this thread
>>
>>25700732
>>
>>25700732
Keep it up. I kinda like the small updates every day or two.
Do you have a pen name yet?
>>
>>25701454
I named him Ultrafag but I guess it didn't stick. How about Hotdog mayonnaise? Or Bittercherry? Or Sourplantain? OrCock?
>>
>>25701199
Check em
>>
File: Sexy skeletons.gif (3 MB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
Sexy skeletons.gif
3 MB, 249x249
>>25698865
Pure sex
>>
>>25701454
>>25702028
I have a trip for another thread, I just didn't want to use it here. But i guess it'd be better than being called bitcherberry or whatever
>>
Big update for Inquisitor Anon coming in maybe a few hours

>>25700732
Looking good man
>>
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, but I got engaged in November
>>
>>25704072
Oh shit, congratulations man! That's awesome!

When's the wedding gonna be?
>>
>>25704072
Congratulations, you 3dp fuck!
no, but in all seriousness I'm happy for you man do you have any honeymoon ideas?
>>
>>25704072
That's great news Sarge hope she or he Makes you happy
>>
File: 1446251891314.png (272 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1446251891314.png
272 KB, 500x750
>>25704072
>tfw Mrs. Sarge won't let him write for a bunch of faggots on 4chan without her permission

But seriously, congratulations man! I'm happy for you!
>>
File: The greatest of greenbro.gif (30 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
The greatest of greenbro.gif
30 KB, 267x200
>>25704072
Congrats Sarge!
>>
>>25704072
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 600x340
>>25704072
Congratulations Sarge
>>
>>25704213
>When's the wedding gonna be?

Next year probably

>>25704707

She

I know there's been a lot of gay stuff in the story lately but I promise you I'm only gay for you
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (GIF) 11.gif (29 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (GIF) 11.gif
29 KB, 360x360
>>25704072
I hope the Force brings you both good fortune.
>>
>>25704072
Congrats. I know it sounds empty at this point, but still

On another note, I finally am caught up on everyone's stories. It's bittersweet.
On one hand, whenever someone posts I can read it.
On the other hand, I'm always waiting for more.
>>
>>25705617
I've gotten to the point where I read just about everything that gets posted but I still have loads to catch up on for pretty much every story
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>25704072
Here lays Sarge, he was an secret furry and had a plump rear for a white guy. He was taken from us too sone.
Rude comments aside; Congratulations, Sargent, I hope you make each other very happy, make an awesome team when things get rough and live a long and prosperous life together.This was the girl, you mentioned, that was similar to Fluttershy, yes?
>>
>>25704072
Happy birthday dude!
>>
>>25706982
Fuck, disregard this.
I'm tired from studying for finals.
>>
File: Atris Sith Holocron.jpg (43 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
Atris Sith Holocron.jpg
43 KB, 500x371
>25681202
>Be Midnight Sparkle
>Once again, you sit alone within your Holocron Chamber
>With Anonymous gone, you can’t help but notice how quiet it has become in here
>The chatter of the Sith Spirits still reverberates around you at times and the echoing of the Revengeance’s inner workings still resounds every now and then
>Yet it is still so unbearably silent within here
>There’s no one to challenge you or push you forward, no one to gloat over after beating or envy after losing to
>You’re alone again, just as you’ve been for so long
“How boring…"
>It couldn’t be too much longer before your paths would cross again
>Maybe Spike would finally feel better enough to come join you once more around here
>He couldn’t provide you much of a challenge, but he was still a faithful slave and generally good company
>You sighed
“I’m sure I could convince Flash to spend more time with me…”
>The commander had always been a great servant to you, perhaps even a friend if you were willing to look upon things in a certain light
>It was also great fun to tease him, as you had learned long ago exactly how to push his buttons
>Not to mention it was quite obvious how he lusted for your body
"Such a silly clone."
>”Are you meditating or daydreaming? There is a distinct difference.”
>You rose up from the ground and faced the spirit who called himself the Dark Underlord
>”Practice your kata. You always seem to focus more clearly when you’re moving about with your sabers.”
>Sighing one more, you took out your red saber and adopted Juyo’s opening stance
>Imagining a series of enemies in front of you, your body leaped into action and unleashed several lightning quick strikes
>It was a little too easy, but it was still somewhat cathartic to envision yourself on the battlefield cutting down foes left and right
>Just as you were about to finish the final swing in your maneuver, a flash of light froze you to a complete stop
“What was that?”
>>
File: Force_rage.jpg (42 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
Force_rage.jpg
42 KB, 330x330
>>25707470
>You walked to the center of the chamber, your senses sharpening as you attempted to find the source of that light
>As you listened intently and scanned the chamber closely, your body suddenly jolted as if a current had run through it
>Raising a hand up to your mouth, you suddenly began to violently cough
>You swore you tasted blood, yet when you stared at your hand you saw nothing
“t-This can’t be right. What is this—?”
>”Midnight.”
>Your heart fell as you twisted and turned throughout the room
“Anonymous?”
>A cold chill ran over you as your body began to shudder
>Closing your eyes, you attempted to focus your mind so that you could clearly make out whatever the Force was trying to show you
>In a few moments, you saw a pair of sickly yellow eyes transfixed on you, and then everything became engulfed in a blinding light
>“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”
>Overwhelmed with a pain that pierced your entire body, you collapsed to the hard ground where you continued to writhe in agony
>>
File: Swindled_TCG_Core_set.jpg (132 KB, 900x795) Image search: [Google]
Swindled_TCG_Core_set.jpg
132 KB, 900x795
>>25707502
>Be Flash
>Life is good
>Wait no…
>Life is better than good right now
>Currently, you’re kicking back in some seedy cantina with two sexy blue Twi’leks around each of your arms and a full glass of Corellian Ale on the table in front of you
“So there I was, 10 Wookiees on my left and a dozen more on my right. Completely stuck behind enemy lines and everything!”
>The Twi’lek on your left gasped
>”What did you do?”
“Heh, well those fur balls might have looked big and scary but I was able to keep my cool. I took out both my blasters at once, kicked my jetpack into gear, flew up and—!”
>You raised both your fingers up in the air above the girls and made blaster noises
“Took out about 4 of them right off the bat, and then charged the group on my left.”
>”By yourself!?”
>The Twi’lek on your right swooned as you chuckled at them
>”Weren’t you scared?”
“Well, maybe just a little bit, but when you’ve seen as much action as I have you… you…”
>Taking your arms off of the Twi’leks, you leaned forward onto the table
“Do you two hear that?”
>The Twi’leks gave you a confused look, one of them shaking her head as the other asked
>”Hear what?”
>Glancing around the cantina at the various patrons, you strained your hearing as you grabbed hold over your drink
“That sounded like… screaming…”
>Your glass shook in your hand as the sounds became louder, until you were finally able to make out who it was
“Anon?”
>The glass shattered in your grip, spraying ale and broken shards over the table
>>
File: Stormtrooper Broken.jpg (39 KB, 736x517) Image search: [Google]
Stormtrooper Broken.jpg
39 KB, 736x517
>>25707527
>Rushing out of the cantina into the cold rain, you knew that all had gone to Hell
“You MORON! What did you say? What did you do!?”
>Pushing past several throngs of people, you ran down the street as your heart raced
>He used to know when to keep his mouth shut, was such a bright kid when you first met him
>Now he was always running his mouth and getting into trouble
“Little smartass! What have you—“
>You slid to a halt in the middle of the street, the storm mercilessly falling upon you
“What have I done?”
>That guy, the Grand Inquisitor, there was something seriously off about him and you knew it the moment you saw him
>Yet you just handed Anon over to him and assumed it would all work out
>Just like how you did to Anon all those years ago
>Falling to your knees, you shuddered in horror as the thunder and lightning resounded all around you
>That little kid used to look up to you, and he was about the only friend you had now
>Somehow you knew he was in pain, and he was dying
>No matter how you looked at it, you considered it your fault
>Once again, you had proven that you were nothing more than a traitor
“WHAT HAVE I DONE!?”
>Slamming a fist onto the pavement you forced yourself to stand up and make your way back to the Revengeance
>You weren’t going to let things turn out like that again
>This time you were going to make a difference
>>
File: ForceLight.jpg (148 KB, 441x638) Image search: [Google]
ForceLight.jpg
148 KB, 441x638
>>25707553
>Be Master Celestia
>”AAAAARRRRGHHHH!”
“31.”
>Pulling back your lightsaber, you let the impaled stormtrooper slump to the ground
>”BACKUP! WE NEED BACKUP! OPEN THOSE BLAST DOORS!”
>Tossing your lightsaber through the air, you slash the stormtrooper in the back and watch him crumple against the closed hanger bay doors
“32.”
>Letting your lightsaber glide back into your hand, you begin to calmly walk toward the dark hanger bay of the Imperial outpost
>It was clear now that the shipment of slaves had already come and gone, but even if you could not have saved them you were determined to make sure that no other poor souls ever came to this place
>Standing before the closed hanger doors, you could tell that there were still quite many of them left
>You could sense their fear
>Raising your left hand, you slowly slid the doors open just enough for a person to fit through and sprinted inside
>Adopting a combination of Soresu and Shien, you immediately began to deflect aside a hailstorm of blaster bolts as dozens of Imperial soldiers began to fire upon you
>”BLAST HER! KILL HER!!!”
>As you sprinted around the hanger bay, you began to recall the words of your peers
>Many of them had told you that it was time to go into hiding, that we had to accept that the Empire couldn’t be stopped now
>We would have to bide our time and wait
>Sliding to a halt, you focused every last bit of your energy on your defensive stance
>You rejected their ideas completely
>A Jedi does not hide within darkness
“A Jedi brings forth the LIGHT!”
>Lifting an open palm at the squads of soldiers, you filled the entire hanger bay in blinding Force Light
>>
>>25707577
>The squads of soldiers cried out in shock as they were disoriented by your power
>Taking to the air, you gripped your saber over your head and brought it down over a Stormtrooper, slicing him in half
>Bursting through the light, your blue saber slashed and stabbed through the squads of stormtroopers, cutting each of them down one by one
>A few stray blaster bolts flew your way, but none of them could meet their target
>By the time the light had dissipated, they were all slaughtered
>You sighed as you deactivated Paladin and holstered her to your belt
“50.”
>Raising your hands up, you calmly began to tear the place apart, crumpling TIE fighters, tearing lights from the ceiling, spraying oil all over, and tossing all the bodies into one great pile
>Summoning several containers of oil, you drenched the corpses and began to walk outside
>Grasping hold of one of the containers in your hand, you left a trail of oil as you made your way back outside through the the sliver in the hanger doors
>Dropping the container to the ground once you made it outside, you reactivated Paladin and dipped him into the trail of oil
>A flame emerged from the tip of your saber and traveled down the oil trail into the hanger
>Raising your open hand, you shut the hanger doors and walked off as the entire building became engulfed in smoke and flame
“That’s that then.”
>Walking off into the desert, you started to weigh your options
>There was another Imperial base on the other side of the planet, although that one had no connection to the slave ring you were trying to bust
>Just a garrison for the local populace, who were loyal and civil as far as you could tell
>killing those soldiers would likely make trouble for the locals, taking away their only defenses against the pirate crews and organized crime syndicates in the area
“What a mess…”
>As you continued to debate with yourself, a strange feeling overcame you
>A disturbance in the Force
>>
>>25707605
>Over the horizon, through the hot breeze and the shifting sands came the sound of screaming
>Your face fell as the sound became louder and louder
“What is this? Who is this?”
>Suddenly the screams became so loud that you began to recoil in pain
“Is—Is that you Twilight? NO! No…. it’s you…”
>The child you had found on Dantooine, the one from the Service Corps
>You would meditate with him and share stories with him
>He was always so kind and patient with you, so eager to learn
>There was darkness in his heart, likely the reason he was assigned to the Service Corps in the first place, but despite that you truly believed he had the heart of a Jedi
>You tried so hard to find him after you escaped, yet there was no trace for you to follow
>Until now
>“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”
>With that final cry, there was silence
>Only the sound of the desert wind billowing through your silver robes broke the silence, as sand sprayed against your cloak and the worn out suit of clone trooper armor underneath it
>Closing your eyes, you took Paladin back into your hand
>You gripped your lightsaber tightly before walking off into the sunset, toward your ship
>>
>>25706982
>>25707357
lel. It's alright anon, I think many of us here understand your troubles.
>>
File: Inquisitor Anon Sentinel.png (83 KB, 756x88) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor Anon Sentinel.png
83 KB, 756x88
>>25707669
>Be Anonymous

>It’s cold and dark and empty wherever you are
>This place reminds you of the cell you lived in for nearly a year, right after Order 66
>You can’t feel anything, or see anything
>It doesn’t even seem you’re capable of speaking
>All you remember was the bright lightning coming from the Emperor, and then nothingness
“Am I dead? Is this Hell?”
>Trying desperately to sense anything at all, you suddenly are given the gift of sight
>What you immediately see, lying several yards away from you, is Midnight Sparkle
>She lies on the ground motionless, her red eyes wrenched wide open
“Midnight? Are we both dead?"
>In the distance behind her you see a familiar suit of white armor streaked with blue paint, more than likely Flash
>This appears to be a grassy plain of some sort, and all around you lie corpses
>Most of the bodies are recognizable to you as people you had never wanted to see dead
>”Weakling…”
>Suddenly, over one mound of corpses arises a figure in a black cloak, his eyes glowing red with hatred as he scurries over to you
“Who are you?”
>The dark figure stares down at you
>It’s hard to see what his face looks like inside that dark hood of his, but you can see that he is drenched in blood and dirt
>”Why couldn’t you just kill them? They were right there in front of you!”
>He snarls at you as you suddenly find the strength to lift up your head
>”You could have killed them!”
>”It’s not over yet.”
>The dark figure looks up and stares across from you
>Turning your head, you see what appears to be a man who looks like a white statue with pitch black eyes walking over to you
>He almost looks like a stormtrooper
“What the Hell is going on? Who are you!”
>The figure looked down at you with a serene gaze as he uttered
>”I am Sentinel.”
>>
File: Dark Side.jpg (313 KB, 1037x1198) Image search: [Google]
Dark Side.jpg
313 KB, 1037x1198
>>25707693
>Your head dropped back onto the ground as you stared up at the stars above
“How is any of this happening?”
>Who you could only assume was your old saber, Predator, kneeled down on the ground beside you and tilted your head at Midnight
>”LOOK AT HER!”
>You stared in horror at Midnight’s corpse
>”Didn’t you make a promise to her? You said you were going to return to her didn’t you? SO WHY ARE YOU DEAD!?”
>Your body began to shake as you narrowed your eyes at her
”I will return to her. I will not die! THE GALAXY WILL BE OURS!”
>”BAAAH! Empty words mean nothing! Action! TAKE ACTION!”
>”He needs to think too.”
>Sentinel stomped over and shoved Predator away from you as he stared down into your eyes
>”Anonymous, you knew we could not stand against them now. Why did we attack?”
>You exhaled as you looked up to him
“I got too carried away. My anger… I couldn’t think.”
>Sentinel shook his head at you
>”This must never happen again. You must master your rage, or else it will only lead us to ruin. The next time we fight them, we fight when we are ready.”
“When will that be?”
>His statuesque face curled into a frown
>”When we are ready. For now, we must simply endure. Now get. up.”
>You struggled to move your body at all as you raised up your head
>Predator crawled over in front of you and beat his fists against his chest and the ground
>”GET UUUUUP!!!
>Slowly, your body began to rise from the ashes you had been lying in
>Then everything was once more consumed in pain and light
>>
File: Emperor_Palpatine.jpg (1 MB, 3583x2869) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Palpatine.jpg
1 MB, 3583x2869
>>25707721
“AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!”
>Awake once more, you found yourself struggling to breath
>Your heart was racing incredibly fast as your body spasmed in the chains that held you down
>”Back to the land of the living I see?”
>Raising your head up, you glared at the Emperor who stood before you with smoking hands
>”It appeared that time your heart had stopped. Thankfully, I was able to resuscitate you.”
>Breathing in ragged huffs, your memories of all that had transpired quickly returned
>The Emperor was determined to break you through pain and fear, however your hate for him was still strong and what he couldn’t even begin to understand was that you possessed feelings that were far stronger than anything you had for him
>What an ego he must’ve had, for he seemed to truly believe that he was the center of your life
>”Hmmm, those eyes. They’re like that of a wild animal’s… you still resist me even now don’t you?”
>You spat at the Emperor, a spurt of blood hitting against his cloak
>His yellow eyes narrowed at you
>”Perhaps I should kill you a few more times?”
>You broke into a coarse laugh as you rattled your chains
>A crazed smile was emblazoned on your face, one that would have made Midnight proud
“You can kill me as many times as you want! Go ahead, KILL ME!”
>The Emperor scowled as he raised his hands at you and unleashed another storm
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
>>
File: Midnight Sparkle.png (339 KB, 837x837) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Sparkle.png
339 KB, 837x837
>>25707758
>Be Midnight Sparkle
>These incessant spirits are flying about you like insects
“I’m going back.”
>Several of them shouted in anger in their ancient tongues as they loomed over you
“You’re going to have to put up a better argument than that.”
>One of the spirits flew up into your face and began to mutter at you
“My feelings are blinding me? LET HIM GO?! How could you even suggest that?!”
>You glowered at this spirit as it continued to speak
“A Sith doesn’t love? Doesn’t a Sith hate? What is the difference between love and hatred? Both fuel my passion and give me the power I need!”
>The Sith continued to shout at you, several of his peers joining in, although none of their answers could satisfy you
“Going back is suicide? Letting Anonymous be tortured until death is supposed to be preferable? Why do you continue to fight me on this?! I have already made my decision!”
>As the Sith spirit roared in anger at you, you started to smile
“I’m sorry, did you just try to… threaten me?”
>A deadly silence fell as the other Sith backed away from the one you had singled out
>Your smile grew larger as you scanned the crowd and chuckled
“When did ANY of you ever think you could give me an order?”
>Tilting your head, your body teetered as your hand crackled with light
>Swinging your hand through the air, you blasted an arc of lighting from your fingertips
>The Sith spirit hovered there, unmoved by your display
>Then, with a flick of your hand, you redirected the lightning around him and struck his Holocron
>He howled in terror as his Holocron exploded in red light and his spirit slowly disappeared, forever
>>
File: Dark-underlord.jpg (260 KB, 429x675) Image search: [Google]
Dark-underlord.jpg
260 KB, 429x675
>>25707788
>Giggling, you cut off your lightning and stare with wide eyes at your smoking hand
>You're a little surprised you took things that far
>It took you well over a year to locate that particular Holocron, and you are fairly certain that there was more that specific spirit could have taught you
>However, no matter how much knowledge these spirits could provide you with, they still couldn’t motivate you or drive you as fiercely as Anon could
>These spirits were expendable as far as you were concerned, but there could only ever be one Anonymous, and you needed him with you
>After reveling in that spirit’s destruction for another few moments, you turned your gaze upon the remaining spirits and spoke as if refreshed
“I hope that settles it. Now then, is there anyone here that would like to offer me a better course of action? I realize I stand little chance against the Emperor and Vader as things stand now, so I’m still VERY open to suggestions. As long as they aren’t as bad as that fool’s was of course.”
>From the shadows emerged a new figure, a dark and wraithlike spirit who carried long metal blades with him
>He was the spirit who called himself the Dark Underlord, the one who came up so often whenever you went back and studied the early centuries of the New Sith Wars
>”I believe I have an idea. One that may save Anonymous. I’m sure you won’t mind getting your hands dirty, will you?”
“HAhahaha… let’s hear it.”
>>
File: Prakith_RPG.jpg (21 KB, 300x302) Image search: [Google]
Prakith_RPG.jpg
21 KB, 300x302
>>25707800
>Be Anonymous
>You’re not sure how long you’ve been chained up down here
>A few days, perhaps a week now?
>The Emperor is very determined to break your spirit and has been by almost daily
>Multiple scars and burns adorn your flesh now, complementing the scars leftover from your battles with Luna and the Grand Inquisitor
>Several attempts to break free of your bonds have proven unsuccessful so far, not for lack of trying mind you
>For what its worth, your mind remains intact, and in some ways you even feel a little stronger than you did before you came to this place
>Your pain and anger is empowering you more than ever while the memories of Midnight and Flash have served to help you maintain a fair bit of your sanity
>The dream of you becoming a Sith Lord yourself and conquering beside your friends has also been hugely influential in forcing you to carry on
>However, as strong as your spirit and your mind are, it remains to be seen how much your body can still take
>With your injuries becoming more severe, its proven to be a greater challenge to stay awake throughout the day
>Even now, your heavy eyes are closing as you begin to fall asleep once again…

>The Force will set you free, that is the promise made to those who successfully walk the path of the Sith
>Your entire life it seems has been to serve others, to be a slave in one way or another
>At this current point in your life, it seems you are only free within your dreams
>As it is in this dream, where you appear to be flying one of those TIE Advanced Prototypes over the mountains of Prakith
>The Citadel where you had trained for years is over the horizon now, sitting atop the snowy mountains
>Strange, this appears to be your armor although you’re wearing a helmet
>There is also something distinctly off about this cloak you’re wearing over your armor
>The TIE lands upon a pad outside the Citadel as a lone Acolyte in red robes rushes out over to your ship
>>
File: Prakith Citadel.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Prakith Citadel.jpg
72 KB, 1024x768
>>25707830
>The acolyte raises a bony finger and shouts over to you as you rise up out of your TIE
>”You do not have clearance to land here! Who are you?!”
>Gazing down at the Acolyte you utter in a voice that is muffled and disguised by the helmet you are currently wearing
“I am Justice.”
>A lightsaber slips into your hands as a long blue beam ignites
>Jumping through the air you slice your saber through the Acolyte as you land upon the ground
>”AAAAAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!"
>Without breaking your stride, you sprint inside the Citadel with your saber held high
>Soon after entering, you are charged by several more Acolytes in red robes, who charge you with staves
>”IT’S A JEDI!!!”
>You charge these acolytes and with a few quick slashes cut down two of them before they even have a chance to react, such is the speed you are moving at
>One of them manages to strike at you, though you deflect his staff aside before cutting off both of his arms up to his elbows
>He cries in agony as you mercilessly decapitate him before continuing down the hallway at a sprint
>As you begin to rush through the facility, effortlessly cutting down many more acolytes as you go on, you suddenly realize that your fighting style is not your own
>You run with your saber held high above your head and pointed horizontally to the side as you hack your foes apart, not quite different from Juyo’s opening stance
>This can’t really be you fighting and doing all of this, so are you dreaming of Midnight?
>Where is her other saber, and why are you in this armor then?
>Furthermore, you are too silent and calm
>Whenever you see Midnight fight, she appears to be much more… enthusiastic, but whoever this warrior is fights with complete outward calmness
>As you consider all of this, you suddenly arrive out of the hallways and onto the open training grounds, where over a dozen Apprentice Inquisitors are out and about
>>
File: Hoth_JvS4.jpg (497 KB, 572x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hoth_JvS4.jpg
497 KB, 572x1024
>>25707865
>Some of the Apprentice Inquisitors are known to you, and others are not
>One of the Acolytes rushes onto the balcony overlooking the field and shouts
>”Apprentices! Whoever kills that Jedi will be immediately elevated to the rank of Inquisitor!”
>Nearly all of them who did not already have their sabers ignited have them ready now as they approach you
>”A Jedi? Here?!”
>”Lucky day for us!”
>”Out of my way! This one’s mine!”
>A burly Falleen ran ahead of the crowd, hefting a large double bladed lightsaber
>”You come here looking for a fight little Jedi!?”
“No, I didn’t come here to fight."
>You raised your lightsaber up and glared him down
“I came here to kill.”
>The Falleen laughed at you
>”Jedi aren’t supposed to kill.”
“Is that so?"
>He charged forward with his lightsaber, sloppily speeding towards you in what you could only assume was an Ataru stance
>Sliding to the side, you easily dodged his strike and spun with your saber
>You sliced him clean in half with but a single stroke
>”GAAAAAHHHH!”
>The other Apprentice Inquisitors had little time to react as you charged at them
>Your saber spun forward at such speed that it almost appeared as if you were using more than just one
>Moving with such agility, several of them were cut down almost immediately in your furious assault
>You intensified your barrage as the other Apprentice Inquisitors began to crowd around you, with another one falling with seemingly every swing of your saber
>Nothing could stop you
>>
File: Sith Applejack.png (412 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
Sith Applejack.png
412 KB, 1300x1300
>>25707904
>It was a massacre, almost none of these foes could oppose you for more than a few short seconds, and once you began to focus on the one’s that could they too eventually fell
>More than a dozen lives taken in just under a minute
>Only one remained
>Applebloom stood roughly ten steps away, staring at you with her mouth agape and her red lightsaber held tightly within her hands, pointed at you
>”d-Don’t do it…"
>She recoiled in fear as you stepped toward her before charging you
>Unleashing a series of overhead strikes reminiscent of the Form V style she and her family favored, Applebloom attacked you as fiercely as she could
>You were able to block each of these blows without much difficulty before parrying her strike down and blasting her onto the ground with the Force
>After falling to the ground, you fell upon her and swung directly for her throat
>Just as you were about to end her, you hesitated
>Her fear was all too apparent to you as your saber hovered next to her neck
>She looked to be on the verge of tears, but you could see that she was trying her hardest to put up a brave face as she stared up at you
>”GET AWAY FROM HER!”
>Turning about you saw Applejack and her older brother Big Mac emerge onto the field
>She sprinted at you with a mighty roar and swung her red saber directly at you in a much faster and more powerful downward slash
>Caught by surprise, you only bared blocked it in time
>She was soon joined by her older brother, who silently glared at you through the cracked visor of his Mandalorian mask as he swung at you with his massive red lightsaber
>Applebloom picked herself up off the ground and joined her siblings as you ran back from the three of them
>”NO WAY! The Jedi’s mine!”
>Glancing around, you saw the brash Feeorin girl, Rainbow Dash, jump down from the balcony and charge you as well with her double bladed lightsaber
>Many other Apprentice Inquisitors soon swarmed onto the field
>>
File: Blue Lightsaber.jpg (30 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
Blue Lightsaber.jpg
30 KB, 300x425
>>25707956
>Surrounded, you ran to the edge of the field until all of these opponents were on one side of you, giving you one unified front to focus on as you readied your attack
>”For the Empire!”
>”TEAR IM' TO PIECES!"
>”Get ready to die Jedi!”
>Your saber burned brightly as you calmly marched forward
“There is no death…”
>You raised up a hand as you stared down the horde of black and red
>Those words…
>It couldn’t be…
“There is only the Force!”
>Light exploded from your palm at the crowd of warriors as you charged forward

>You woke up in a cold sweat as you tried to regain your breath
>Never before had you ever had a dream so vivid, it was much more like one of your visions
>Was this the future, and could that have really been who you thought it was?
>Your train of thought was broken as you heard footsteps echo over to you
>You hung your head and exhaled before smiling
“Back for more I see.”
>”My you’re a mess.”
>That wasn’t the Emperor’s voice
>Lifting your head up, you looked upon the ghastly tattooed visage of the Grand Inquisitor
>For some reason, your first reaction upon seeing him was to laugh
“You know, for some reason I thought I had to have killed you with that punch. How’s the jaw by the way?”
>He seemed to have taken your jab at him in good stride as he rolled his eyes at you
>”Quite well by now. I can see that the wounds I inflicted on you over a month ago have yet to heal though.”
>Your own jaw fell open as you stared at him
“Over a month? I have been down here that long?”
>He snickered at you as he walked over to a command console with his hands folded behind his back
>”How the time flies.”
>With a single press of a button, your chains were broken and you fell to the ground
>>
>>25707977
>Unceremoniously collapsing to the floor, you struggled to rise up and look at the Inquisitor
“What is the meaning of this?”
>He scowled as he walked up to you and beheld you with a hint of distaste
>”Our order has suffered an unprecedented rise in casualties as of late. In light of this, you are being given a chance to atone for your disobedience. You are once again, or perhaps for the first time I should say, a fully recognized Inquisitor.”
>He turned his back to you as he began to walk away
>”Congratulations.”
>His words struck you nearly as shockingly as any bolt of lightning could
“It’s over? Just like that?…”
>The Emperor couldn’t break you
>You outlasted him
“Ha… Hahahahahaha!!!”
>Although laughing was quite painful for your body, you couldn’t help but be overjoyed
>The Grand Inquisitor sighed before turning back and walking over
>”Please try to compose yourself Anonymous. Your behavior is unbecoming.”
>With little flourish, he reached behind his back and dropped your lightsaber to the ground
>You grasped hold over Sentinel, remembering his words of wisdom all too well
>For now you had to pretend to play the role that they wanted for you, until you had the power to destroy them all
“Hello friend...”
>Rising up to your knees, you stared at the Inquisitor and asked
“Who is my next target?”
>>
>>25708004
>After reclaiming your bloodied and battered suit of armor, you stumbled through the dark halls of the Imperial Palace as you struggled to keep up with the Grand Inquisitor
>Your body was still in great pain, and you lacked the energy to speak up while you walked
>Eventually, you were led to a landing pad on the outside of the palace where a prototype TIE Advanced lied
>Just as it was when you first arrived, an intense storm was just starting here
>The droplets of rain stung your body as you marched toward your new ship
>”You will have one week to recuperate from your injuries, after which you will report on Prakith and be given your next assignment.”
>You chuckled as you stumbled against your new ship
“Anything else?”
>”Yes…”
>The Inquisitor glared at you one last time
>”Do not give me a reason to come after you.”
>Bending back your head you laughed at him as you clambered inside the TIE
>After taking a minute to familiarize yourself once again with the controls, you rose up into the sky and left the Imperial Palace far behind you
>It was difficult to stay awake, as nearly all of your energy had been spent walking through the palace and conversing with the Inquisitor
>Once you finally made it out of Coruscant’s atmosphere, you punched in the Hyperspace codes for Prakith and passed out in your seat
>>
File: AcclamatorII.jpg (19 KB, 310x225) Image search: [Google]
AcclamatorII.jpg
19 KB, 310x225
>>25708021
>Your eyes fluttered open, and you soon realized you weren’t in your TIE
“Not another vision dammit!”
>Rising up, you grimaced in pain and saw that you were most definitely conscious and in your own body
>You were lying on a large soft bed lined with purple covers and sheets, and when you gazed out the large window nearby you could clearly see a ball around the size of your head that looked to be Prakith
>It was at least half a days journey from Coruscant to Prakith, yet you recalled jumping to hyperspace as if it had happened only a minute ago
“By the Force… how long have I been out this time?”
>Hopping out of bed too quickly, you dropped to the floor
>Your body still felt fairly spent, but you brought yourself to stand by using the bed as leverage
>Scanning the room more intently, you quickly realized exactly where you were
>You fell backwards onto the bed and smiled
“Midnight’s room… I’m back home.”
>>
>>25708048
>After lying down another few minutes, you stood up and hobbled over to the refresher
>You weren’t looking too well
>At some point upon coming back aboard the Revengeance your armor and cloak had been taken away, leaving you with only your undergarments and multiple rolls worth of bandages all over your body
>This gave you a pretty clear view of what kind of condition you were in after over a month of captivity and torture
“Damn…”
>Nearly your entire body appeared be covered in scars left over from the Emperor’s constant use of Force Lightning
>Many of these marks that had been burned into your skin could have likely passed for intricate lightning tattoos
>Much of your body, and especially where these scars had been left, felt tender and sore
>Upon closer inspection, you also realized that your body had lost a fair bit of weight and that large scars still remained from where you had been struck with a lightsaber during your duels with Luna and the Grand Inquisitor
>Curiously enough, you noticed that your eyes had permanently changed to a shade of reddish yellow, signifying your connection with the Dark Side of the Force
>Finally, you noticed that you had quite a bit of dirt on your body and that you had grown a shaggy beard
“Well at least I can fix that.”
>Spending the next half hour or so slowly bathing and shaving, you eventually emerge from the Refresher and collapse once more on the bed
>While you can’t really fall back asleep, you lack the energy to do much else
>However, you soon make up your mind that you have to get out of this room and find her
>Rising off of her bed, you cautiously stepped out of the room onto the upper landing of her chambers
>Immediately, you heard the sound of her voice
>Looking down to the lower level of her chambers, you see her kneeling before the Holoterminal with her back turned to you
>She appeared to be communicating with the Grand Inquisitor
>>
File: Chiss_Female_EKW.jpg~original.jpg (16 KB, 256x350) Image search: [Google]
Chiss_Female_EKW.jpg~original.jpg
16 KB, 256x350
>>25708073
>The Inquisitor had a very serious look on his face as he stared down at her
>”With the recent deaths and calamities we have suffered, I likely won’t be leaving Prakith for some time. Thus the Inquisitorius will have to rely on its High Inquisitors more than ever to keep our operations running throughout the galaxy.”
>Midnight Sparkle craned her head up as she spoke
>"I look forward to aiding in you and the others in rebuilding our order. The Jedi will pay for this, I assure you.”
>He smirked for a brief moment before scowling once more
>”Yes, this is a trying time for the Inquisitorius. You have my gratitude, High Inquisitor Sparkle.”
>High Inquisitor?
>As the holo-image of the Grand Inquisitor disappeared, Midnight broke out into a mad cackle
>You chuckled with her
“It appears we’ve both been promoted.”
>Midnight’s gasped as she stood up from the ground and twisted around
>Her mouth fell open and her eyes widened as her eyes fell upon you
>”Anonymous…”
“Midnight…”
>Standing up straight and cupping her hands together, Midnight’s gaze refused to part from you as she slowly walked up the staircase to the upper landing
>Waiting patiently for her, she eventually stopped right in front of you
“It’s… good to see you again.”
>Stepping up to you, Midnight slowly raised up her hand and gently placed it against your cheek as if to see if you were actually there and not merely an illusion
>”You’re finally back.”
>Tears streamed down her face as she smiled at you and nearly tackled you to the ground with her embrace
>It did not matter how sore your body was, nothing felt better than to have her in your arms once again
>>
>>25708103
>With her assistance, the two of you walked back into the bedroom and sat down together on her bed
>She refused to release you from her grip, as if she was afraid that if she let go you might disappear again
>Nestling her head against you, you were pushed backwards onto the bed
“How did I end up here?
>”I sensed your arrival as soon as you left the Imperial Palace. We were already here over Prakith, so we waited for you. Your ship was flying aimlessly over the planet so we pulled you in and fixed you up.”
>She traced a hand across your bare chest along the various scars on your body
>”I could sense it. Every day I sensed it when…”
>Midnight shook against you as her body trembled in anger
“You felt it too? What the Emperor did to me?”
>Closing her eyes, Midnight slowly nodded her head
>”I’ve read of such things a long time ago… Force Bonds, spiritual connections that people can develop with one another. The Force has forever bound us together. Whenever you suffered so terribly, I could feel it. w-When you…”
>Midnight was all but sobbing as she held you close
>”When you… died…. again and again, I felt it every time.”
>You gripped her tightly as she softly cried over you
>Wiping her tears onto her bed sheet, she looked up to you with a renewed smile
>”It’s ok now though, because we saved you! The plan worked!”
“Plan?”
>She nodded her head as she rose over you and gave you a wide grin
>”I have something to show you. A gift.”
>Clambering off of you and walking over to her dresser, Midnight brandished a small bag and tossed it onto the bed
>Lifting yourself up, you opened it and looked inside
“What is…?”
>Reaching a hand in the bag, you took out one of several lightsabers
>”Ignite it.”
>Switching it on, you saw that its beam was red
>>
File: Red Lightsaber smoke.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Red Lightsaber smoke.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>25708130
>Glancing over the red beam at her dark grin, you noticed a shift in her demeanor back to her usual self
>”We knew that the Emperor was keeping you alive. That he wanted to break your will and turn you into another of his loyal pawns. Left alone with him, he would have either destroyed your will or destroyed you outright. We had to give him a reason to let you go free before any of that could happen.”
>You looked back and forth between the bag and her and came to understand what this all meant
>Turning the saber off and tossing it aside, you cupped a hand over her cheek and grinned
“You hunted down our own kind. Killed as many of them as you could and made it appear as if they had died at the hands of the Jedi.”
>She turned weak in your grasp as she smiled and nodded her head
“You’d kill anyone for me, wouldn’t you?”
>Her wicked grin delighted you
>”Would you do the same for me?”
>You forced yourself to stand as you slid your hand under her chin and raised her head up to look at you
“I would slaughter anyone in the entire galaxy for you, just to see you smile.”
>She wrapped her arms around your neck as you bent down and kissed her
>Never before did you ever feel so strong a connection with anyone else
>Her madness, her power, her everything…
>She was perfection, and she belonged to you
>The two of you stayed locked together like this for some time before finally breaking apart and lying together on her bed
“How many did you kill?”
>Midnight rolled over onto her stomach and dumped the lightsabers in the bag onto the bed
>”Five Inquisitors. While you were in the Imperial Palace, I traveled all across the galaxy and killed five of them while they were in the middle of trying to find their Jedi targets. Actually, make that four…”
“Hm?”
>You could clearly see five different lightsabers on the bed
>Midnight chuckled as he picked one of them up
>”Flash killed this one.”
>>
>>25708173
>Exhaling a sigh, you picked one of the lightsabers up and examined it
“You all risked quite a lot for me.”
>She giggled
>”Well it was a little safer and more likely to succeed than storming the palace and killing the Sith. Flash was quick to agree.”
>You laughed with her as you dropped the saber onto the bed
“What about Prakith? Are you telling me you—“
>”Oh no! That’s the best part!”
>She excitedly crawled over you and smiled
>”Last week, a Jedi attacked the Citadel! Whoever it was fought their way inside, slaughtered half of the Inquisitorius stationed there and then just left! It was a miracle!”
>You raised your hands over your sides as you laughed
“A miracle she says!”
>”It was! If that Jedi didn’t attack the Citadel, then it could have been many more months before I had killed enough Inquisitors to convince them to let you go. Now that so many of our kind are dead, they can’t afford to not have you go free. Not to mention…”
>Midnight kneeled tall on her bed whilst raising her fist over her chest
>”For my years of sterling service to the Galactic Empire, and in light of the recent tragedies afflicting our order, I have been promoted to the rank of High Inquisitor!”
>She gave you a dangerous smile as she leaned closer to you and whispered
>”That means I’m your superior Anon.”
> You stood up on your own knees as you grinned back at her
“And what makes you think you can order me around?”
>The two of you stared each other down before breaking out into laughter and falling back down on the bed together
“I guess that means you’ll be getting that Star Destroyer a lot sooner then?”
>She gave a contented sigh
>”I’ll have a whole fleet at my command now. Maybe 3 or 4 star destroyers. Ask me nicely and I might let you borrow one sometime.”
“HA!”
>>
File: The Sith Code.png (157 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
The Sith Code.png
157 KB, 500x503
>>25708248
>That was it then
>When you first started your hunt, you never imagined so many would die
>Jedi, Dark Jedi, soldiers and civilians had all lost their lives in the chaos that you and Midnight unleashed
>Now that everything was in place, there was nothing left to do except hunt down more Jedi, continue your Sith training with Midnight, and enjoy what life had to offer with the people that mattered to you
>As you laid there on the bed, cradling Midnight’s head in your lap, you mused over what awaited you all next
>No matter what happened, you earnestly believed that one day you would all stand together victoriously
>Perhaps, if you had your way, there would be one other person who would join your side when you finally grasped victory
“Midnight, you know who attacked Prakith. Don’t you?”
>Her eyes fluttered open as she gazed up at you curiously
>”Yes… I do, but how do you know that I know?”
>You grinned at her as you gently brushed a strand of her hair aside
“Would it make you happy if she joined us?”
>Midnight’s face fell
>”She would never join us.”
>You chuckled as the memories of her vengeance fueled rampage returned to you
“Don’t be so sure.”
>Now you know why Luna refused to tell you about her
>You CAN bring her to the Dark Side, and with her by your side…
“Celestia…”
>Midnight’s eyes widened as you softly uttered her name
“The Force will set her free.”
>A dark smile grew over her face as the two of you drifted off to sleep in each other’s grasp
>The two of you were happier than ever, and the galaxy was in grave danger
>>
File: Use the Force Bruh.jpg (107 KB, 1141x563) Image search: [Google]
Use the Force Bruh.jpg
107 KB, 1141x563
>>25708275
And that's the end of Episode I of Inquisitor Anon!

Might be a little while before I start the next installment, although I already have a fair amount planned ahead for what I want to do next with Episode II.

I plan on featuring more characters, taking the story all over the galaxy, and having lots more battles and Dark Side shenanigans.

Before I get started on any of that though, I would really love to hear what people thought of this latest update of mine and what they thought about Inquisitor Anon in general. If there is any way you think I could improve my writing then I would love to hear it.
Feedback and criticism is appreciated as always, especially right now, and if you have any questions about it then please go ahead and ask.
>>
>>25708371

I think I wanna make Celly's saber. And that I'm super-eager to see where the Hell you're heading.

Personally, I'm thinking Celestia, Midnight, Anon, Flash, Scootaloo, Rarity, and Sweetie-Borg fail in killing the Emperor and Vader, but rather retreat somewhere outside the Galaxy as Dark/Grey Jedi.
>>
>>25708371
Holy shit. An update so big you choke on it while trying to swallow it all.
I love your story, and you have given me inspiration for some of my own characters. I hope i can portray evil the way you have in my next few updates. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to choke down more ;)
>>
File: Churro's Celestia.png (165 KB, 785x206) Image search: [Google]
Churro's Celestia.png
165 KB, 785x206
>>25708371

Here you go, Churro. A nice Celly saber.
>>
>>25706982

Well it was also my birthday today, so thank you
>>
>tfw can't wait for the anovos TFA Snowtrooper armor
give it to me
>>
>>25708967
Holy shit, no way.
So I DIDN'T fuck up?
Also congrats on the engagement.
>>
File: 1439089717481.gif (498 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1439089717481.gif
498 KB, 500x200
>>25708371
I'm a bit behind on your story man, but it's been great so far. I'm going to have to make time to catch up with it soon. You're doing a fantastic job though, and you better keep up the good work.

>>25704072
Sarge, I'm happy for you, man. Congratulations!
>>
>>25708967
And happy birthday!
>>
File: Luna and Revan.jpg (199 KB, 762x1024) Image search: [Google]
Luna and Revan.jpg
199 KB, 762x1024
>>25708692
>And that I'm super-eager to see where the Hell you're heading.

I'm glad to hear it!
I don't want to spoil what I have in mind for the ending of the story, but I still have plenty of things I'd like to cover before we reach the end of Inquisitor Anon's tale

>>25708709
>you have given me inspiration for some of my own characters. I hope i can portray evil the way you have in my next few updates.

Wow, thanks man! I'm honored, and happy that you've been enjoying it so much!
I'll do my best to keep it up when I start the next chapter
>Keep up the good work and I can't wait to choke down more ;)
LEWD

>>25708816
Awesome!
Thanks again for all the sabers Saberforger, I love to see how you interpret my characters' lightsabers, and this one seems pretty fitting for Celestia's Paladin.

>>25709038
Thanks man! I've been enjoying your story as well got me pumped up to play Star Wars Bounty Hunter a bit, although I have missed a few portions of your story. Something I hope to fix eventually too.
I hope you continue to enjoy it!
>>
>>25708967
How many centuries are you, you Sithspawn?
>>
>>25708967
Damn that's a pretty lucky guess
Happy birthday bro!
>>
And bump
>>
File: Fashunhorse.png (56 KB, 391x115) Image search: [Google]
Fashunhorse.png
56 KB, 391x115
>>25709268

Not a problem. I like yours and Sarge's stories; and they're really the only OC I can bump with but I wouldn't be able to produce as many of them without your guys' and your well-done characterizations. As it's said, each Jedi personally builds their own sabers. I just take that concept, and put myself in the mind of the characters.

Also I really like the fact that you bumped with Sentinel. Made me a little giddy. Which reminds me; feel free to take any and all sabers I post here, and use them to your heart's content.
>>
File: 46631250.cached.jpg (43 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
46631250.cached.jpg
43 KB, 800x500
>>25700715
And here we are
>>25700732
>>25701454
>>25703467
Thanks guys, >>25704072 and hey congratulations sarge dude. Also thanks for fighting for our rights to jack off to colorful ponies every night. this is what you're fighting for
>>
File: clone_trooper_by_choppersinc.jpg (141 KB, 900x1337) Image search: [Google]
clone_trooper_by_choppersinc.jpg
141 KB, 900x1337
>>25711182
>The clone trooper stopped a short scarred Chiss
>"You there, have you seen three children of accompanied by an adult?"
>The Nosaurian's child ran between them
>"I saw that one."
>"Don't play games, those children are of great value to the emperor."
>The Chiss rubbed his chin
>"How much value?"
>The troopers looked at each other
>One of them nodded
>"They're as valuable as your life."
>The second trooper armed his rifle
>The Chiss threw his head back in laughter
>"They must not be very valuable then!"
>He turned and walked away from the armor clad clones
>"Leave him, we don't want to start a riot."
>"Damn it. Why couldn't that damn Sith just send his shadow troopers instead of us. They'd just sense them out, or something."
>"But then they'd know they're being actively tracked by the empire and they'd get to running a lot faster."
>"So? We just run them down with our speeders."
>"And the Jedi? You want to take him on by yourself?"
>The guard said nothing
>"That's what i thought. Don't be so crossed though, now we get to sit back and watch those pompous asses do all the work."
>"Oh yeah. Haha!"
>The guards continued their march through the town
>>
File: bar pic.jpg (62 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bar pic.jpg
62 KB, 600x450
>>25711196
>A few moments later the child comes running back through the bar, taps your shoulder, and goes into the back room without a word
>"Bartender, get me a drink. I'm setting out soon."
>The mystery human sat in the stool next to you
>"Where to this time Flash? Off gallivanting with a few ladies?"
>"That's what im hoping for K'taqz Al'riuk."
>Was that his name, or was this guy choking on something?
>"I'll tell you though, ladies never come easy or cheap for that matter."
"Maybe they would if you showed them a little respect once in a while."
>Flash looked at you indignantly
>"Who do we have here? The humanitarian of the year?"
>You tapped your glass deftly
"Long ways from it friend. Just another drifter trying to get by."
>You drop a golden coin on the counter
"Fill his up next won't you?"
>K'taqz nodded and stood ready with the bottle
>Flash smiled and swallowed the cup of alcohol
>"Seems like a real steep price you're paying for that water there. Taqzy, you're not trying to run your prices up again are ya?"
>Traqz filled his cup and walked away
>"Some people, gee wiz. Am i right?"
>He slapped your back twice
>From what the bartender it meant it was safe to talk
"Listen I'm trying to get off planet, real quick. Think you can fit me on your space bucket sometime soon?"
>"Well it depends on how soon your planning on leaving all this behind."
>Flash stretched his arms out
>Another brawl broke out further down the bar and subsided rather quickly with some laughter
>Taking his glass in his hand he winked at you as he started to drink
"Before sundown."
>Flash nearly choked
"If possible."
>You're follow up did little to relegate Flash's coughing fit
>"You know this stuff ain't cheap. I know you bought it but it's pretty good too. You should try it one of these days, it might clear your head."
>You sipped your cup as he kept talking
>>
File: 300.png (38 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
300.png
38 KB, 300x167
>>25711199
>"Listen i usually charge 1000 a head, on a good day. But word around town is some prisoners escaped from an Imperial base not too far from here, and the empire doesn't like that one bit. Hell some even say those prisoners might even be here in our little slice of paradise."
>You set your cup down and listened
>"Now the empire's trying to regulate who comes and goes around these parts. You know I.D. numbers are being checked, freighters are being boarded, it's a ton of paperwork with a side of a bad headache. So I'm afraid the price has to go up."
>You expected as much
"How high does it have to go?"
>Flash tapped the bar a bit
>"About 3000, per head, and maybe a little more. Y'know, for insurance purposes."
>A bribe meant to keep his mouth shut for sure
"I have about 5000 Imperial credits with me, in chips."
>"Sorry, that's not gonna fly my young friend."
>He put his arm around you
>"But if you had something in way of that 'other' kind of money, we could see the stars before nightfall."
>Truth be told you were tapped out
>You gave Traqz you're last gold credit to impress the merc
"I'm afraid i can't do much in the way of physical currency."
>Flash backed away
>"Well then i guess your up a space creek without a space paddle."
"However, i might know someone who could give you what you're looking for. But she won't be happy about it."
>Flash smiled, intrigued
>"Oh, will you be taking company on this trip?"
"Plenty, though like i said. It might be tough going."
>Flash nodded accordingly
>"Well, you just let me deal with that my friend. There hasn't been a woman or female of any species that can't resist the charms of "The Flash"
"So can you get your ship ready by then?"
>"My friend, for legal purposes, my ship is always ready."
>>
File: winlands-livery-stable_0.jpg (154 KB, 864x736) Image search: [Google]
winlands-livery-stable_0.jpg
154 KB, 864x736
>>25711203
>"You there, Halt."
>"We are chasing four fugitives that have escaped custody."
>"So? Go find'em!"
>The troopers ran into a quite blusterous older Bothan
>"Should we even try anymore? Can't we just say they got away?"
>"Nah, then old man red bottom will read our minds and chop us up the way he did captain."
>"I hate doing legwork."
>"Hey, anything that gets us out of that base is fine with me. I'm going to check that food shop, you go over to that livery."
>The stables were full of groaning Dewbacks, but it was the smell that was most unbearable
>The trooper walked around the filthy animals to look for the shop owner
>"Hello in there!"
>There was a scuttle behind the trooper and he twisted to face the threat only to find a drunkard laying in his own filth
>"You there, who runs this livery?"
>The barely conscious Ishi Tibb let out a noise that rivaled the monsters in tonal frequency
>The trooper impatiently picked up a nearby bucket and threw the contents onto him
>The drunk sprang to life and flopped his arms miserably
>"I am in need of that officer!"
>"You mean this bucket?"
>He nodded
>"Ss mah bathroom."
>The trooper dropped it at once
>"Ugh!"
>He wiped his hand on the nearest reptilian flank
>Nodding again the drunk fell back into his own puddle
>The trooper now more irritated than before kicked him awake
>"Stand up you filthy beak faced bastard! Now!"
>The drunk forced himself onto unsteady feet all too close to him
>The clone shoved him back with the butt of his rifle
>"Wha-What now? Wake up, sit down, stand up, back off? What's next sleep? Ya betcha."
>He began to bend over before the trooper stopped him
>"Stand straight! That's an order!"
>Again the alien groaned in protest
>"I'm looking for four escaped fugitives. Have you seen anyone walking around with three young children in town recently?"
>>
File: drunkuncle.png (547 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
drunkuncle.png
547 KB, 500x283
>>25711213
>"What? Kids? Here?"
>"I'm willing to take you on your word, even if you saw them in your drunken stupor."
>Scratching his eye stalk the drunk's eyes suddenly lit up
>"Oh yeah! Yeah, i remember naoh!"
>"You did? Where?"
>He opened his mouth silently
>"Now that i don't 'member. Maybe if i had a drink my memories'll work again."
>The trooper frowned behind his helmet
>He figured this was where it would lead, but if it meant finding those damn kids it'd be worth it
>"Alright fine, where's the nearest bar?"
>The Ishi pointed down the street and took a step
>"That'd be-whoooops!"
>He fell on top of the trooper streaking brown and wet all over his gleaming white armor
>"Get off me!"
>"Ssorry friend, forgot how to walk, eh? Be a pal and carry me will ya?"
>The trooper could only thank the Emperor for providing his kind with full body armor
>>
>>25711221
Well this was a pretty good dump. Ima head to sleep now.
>>
File: Where's my coffee, Anon.png (187 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
Where's my coffee, Anon.png
187 KB, 1300x1300
bump before bed
>>
File: 1445109433614 (1).jpg (125 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1445109433614 (1).jpg
125 KB, 1680x1050
Fuck off page 9
>>
>>25693531
When?
>>
>>25712399
How the hell do you get Battlefront EA Darth Vader to pull his middle finger like that?
>>
Bamp
>>
File: Absolutely.jpg (74 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely.jpg
74 KB, 680x510
>>25708371
Love it, can't wait for more!
>>
File: 1439190980830.png (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439190980830.png
64 KB, 500x500
>>25711088
>tfw you haven't progressed to the lightsaber description parts of your story so you can't have sweet sweet saber anon render your weapons
>>
>>25713616
>implying it needs to be a specific person
I can do it for you familia, which characters?
>>
I have a feeling Nito is going to encounter members of the mane six during the upcoming mission.

Whatever the case I can't fucking wait
>>
>>25714682

........maybe
>>
File: 1439261577497.jpg (119 KB, 933x1024) Image search: [Google]
1439261577497.jpg
119 KB, 933x1024
>>25714092
Soon, bb. Soon.
>>
>>25714682
>>25714790
>Anon has to actually fight Sunset this time
Sarge, pls, I don't know if my heart can handle this feel.
>>
>>25714902
I can't remember, is she a Guardian, Consular, or Sentinel? Unless I'm remembering very wrong, she's a Consular, right?
>>
>>25708371
I was initially thrown off by the change of perspective with Celestia, but was able to adapt.

I was expecting Anon's meeting with the Emperor to a little more enlightening in the story department. Can't always have what we want though now can we.

Things have certainly gone in a interesting direction with Twilight and Anon. I eagerly await further developments.

>>25714902
Same here.
>>
>>25696553
U still alive mate?
>>
>>25715105
It might be another story you're thinking of. I never really fleshed out the classes for each of my characters, but Octavia would be closer to a Sentinel. Vinyl is, obviously, a Guardian.
>>
>>25715603
Yes, and juggling writing, homework, and extracurriculars. I'm slowly writing and hope to have something to post this weekend.
>>
File: Buttershush is obvious.png (169 KB, 1037x171) Image search: [Google]
Buttershush is obvious.png
169 KB, 1037x171
>>25713616
>Sweet sweet saber anon
Aww, I love you too, Konseiga. And I promise, once you get there, every cheracter will get their own battle glowstick.
>>
But this thread is deader than the hub TV network
>>
>>25716459
Boy*
Darn autocorrect
>>
File: ShadowGuard.jpg (24 KB, 533x691) Image search: [Google]
ShadowGuard.jpg
24 KB, 533x691
Random question, but is there any documentation on combat with a saber pike? You know, pic related.
>>
File: IMG_20151208_185321381~3.jpg (799 KB, 2166x2700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151208_185321381~3.jpg
799 KB, 2166x2700
Hey guys. Look what came in the mail today.
>>
>>25716500
Dude noice
You building a Boba?
>>
File: no fucking clue.png (657 KB, 1331x519) Image search: [Google]
no fucking clue.png
657 KB, 1331x519
>>25716498

Actually, there is. A few comics covered combat with a saber pike, and a few enemies with them can be fought in The Force Unleashed; one of which is an unorthodox Jedi on a junk planet.
>>
>>25716558
I can barely remember fighting the shadowguard in TFU. That was a good game.
>>
>>25716518
It's going to be closer to a Jango. He's a bit cleaner and he's got more armor, but he's easier to make. I'm new at this and I don't want to mess anything up, so I'm just taking the easy way for now.
>>
File: snow%203_zps8im58fkm.jpg (117 KB, 800x683) Image search: [Google]
snow%203_zps8im58fkm.jpg
117 KB, 800x683
>>25716607
Yeah, I can see what yo mean. I'm tempted myself to buy one of these, but it's 500 dollars for a painted one and I don't have the tools or most likely the skills.
>>
>>25716627
Dude, that would be sick. Would you want to make the rest of the matching armor with it, or just the helmet?
>>
>>25716676
Oh I'd definitely go with the full suit. I'm holding out for February to order the whole new snowtrooper.
>>
>>25716701
Nice. I'm making my own armor. It's surprisingly easier than I originally thought. I bought two 8x4 foot sheets of this material, Sintra, and it's amazing to work with. And I only paid about $50 for both sheets together.
>>
File: IMAG0008.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0008.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
Are we showing off our latest swag?
>>
File: IMG_20151209_190124276~2.jpg (2 MB, 2340x3800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151209_190124276~2.jpg
2 MB, 2340x3800
>>25716845
Ooo, that sounds fun.
>>
Help me win a contest. Click the heart at the bottom.

www.inkitt.com/stories/43137

Or no Dark Jedi for you. Kidding.
>>
File: IMAG0009.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0009.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4208
>>25716890
For the empire
>>
File: Boss.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Boss.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>25717505
For the Republic!
>>
>>25717505
Well since everyone's showing off would it be a good time to post some Star Wars lego?

It's quite a bit of Clone wars stuff but I think it's a nice little collection. Also blame a huge fucking thunderstorm for vibrating my TIE Interceptor off the shelf
>>
>>25717687
Yes. Do it.
>>
>>25717725
Ok, I'm not actually at home right now but when I'm back will do.
>>
>>25716758
For me personally, I would want to make mine out of ABS plastic since it looks good and is durable, but I'm really sure how to, especially seeing how there's no real build guide for the First Order Snowtrooper.
>>
>>25717492
I did it for you, friend
>>
>>25717746
What are you building? I'm currently building a Star Destroyer.
>>
>>25718096
Nothing at the moment and I hate myself for not taking pictures of what I've built in the past also, about 30 mins and I'll be home.
>>
>>25715710
>closer to a sentinel
Any of these to your liking, familia?
I figured Octavia might use a leather bound lightsaber.

>>25716155
>>25716558
It just dawned on me that you might be the guy spamming the Rebels general with lightsabers.
stop that
>>
File: oct sent mock ups.png (440 KB, 1000x1096) Image search: [Google]
oct sent mock ups.png
440 KB, 1000x1096
>>25718215
>>
>>25718229
>>25715710
Forgot the fucking pic
>>
File: Proof.png (124 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Proof.png
124 KB, 1366x768
>>25718215

I'm not. The only Star Wars thread I visit is this one.
>>
>>25716758
I'm also still waiting to be contact to get an F11-D resin casted off of these nice looking files too.
>>
Excuse me, but do you have a moment?
>>
>>25718367
Sean, that picture doesn't prove you aren't the guy I'm talking about.
>>
File: 1434953057939.jpg (58 KB, 525x590) Image search: [Google]
1434953057939.jpg
58 KB, 525x590
>>25718215
>>25718229
>>25718296
I have a pretty good description in my head. It's going to be coming soon. Also, Tavi's lightsaber is purple.
But I do like those designs.
>>
File: Republic.jpg (509 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Republic.jpg
509 KB, 3264x2448
Incoming lego, and phone quality is shit.
>>
>>25718796
Next up, I included a random white droid thing that I made because I felt like it
>>
File: IMG_20151209_185538739.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151209_185538739.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
>>25717814
>>25718445
Well, it is possible to make armor out of ABS, but it would be extremely difficult to cut out and mold. Super pricey too. If you have the means and the know-how to do it, or the money to have someone do it for you, it could look nice.
The cool thing about Sintra though is that it's very cheap, it's very durable, and it's very easy to cut out and mold. It's basically just a matter of cutting pieces out in the right shape and size, heating them up, and pressing the pieces onto your body for a few seconds until they cool. It's malleable enough that it can mold to your body's unique shape, no matter what shape it is, and it will stay in that shape once it has cooled.
If you check around, almost all the professional costume makers will say that Sintra is the best, which it is.

Here's what I've cut out so far. All I have left are the kneepads, the gauntlets, and possibly the codpiece. I might just use a Kama (kilt) to cover up my valuables and remove the need for one.

My point is, there are ways that you can do it yourself and have it look just as good as the pros, have it fit you perfectly, and not have to spend a fortune.

>>25718534
Kek
>>
File: Random.jpg (551 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Random.jpg
551 KB, 3264x2448
>>25718833
Finishing off with some misc figures and the biggest piece of the Tie that remains.
>>
>>25718836
How much did your sintra cost you?
>>
>>25718918
One 4x8 foot sheet of 2mm thick Sintra cost me a little over $25, and I bought two of them.
>>
>>25718962
Is the helmet Sintra as well?
>>
>>25718962
>>25718986

Do you also happen to know what the material of the snow suit of this Snowie is, by any chance?
>>
File: IMG_20151209_215609534~2.jpg (2 MB, 3925x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151209_215609534~2.jpg
2 MB, 3925x2340
>>25718986
No, the helmet is made from a type of plastic I can't remember the name of right now. If you're going to drop lots of money for anything, do that. They're a pain in the ass to make, so most people in the Mercs buy them as well.

Here's just a little reference to show how much I got for so little money.
>>
>>25719037
Jesus, you can make a plastic wampa with that
>>
>>25719023
Not exactly sure, but it can't be hard to buy or make. It looks like synthetic leather to me.
>>
>>25719049
Heh. Yeah, I like to buy in bulk. It's peace of mind, that way if I make a mistake, I can just cut another piece off and try again right there.
>>
>>25719074
Alright, I found out what materials they use for the new one. Hm.

>In the costumes used for the film, the troopers' armor, helmet, and backpack were made of molded polyurethane, while their gloves also included molded polyurethane elements along with nylon. Their quilted tunics and collars were made from jersey-backed neoprene, though the tunics also included polyester and cotton. They also wear nylon boots.
>>
>>25719117
Well, yeah, they don't use Sintra for the movies. They have a bunch of people who cast and mold their own stuff from scratch in a warehouse somewhere. Probably costs them thousands of dollars, because they're using the REALLY good stuff. Sintra is what people who cosplay and go to comic con use, mostly.
>>
>>25719197
Yeah, a normal FO Stormtrooper cast from polyeurathane resin costs around 8000 - 10000 dollars each set and, according to a few sources, seems to degrade quickly in the whole costuming business.

Tell me when you paint your parts, I kinda wanna see how it looks so I can compare materials.
>>
>>25719224
Oh, totally. Now that my helmet's finally here, I can get amped up about working on this again. I'm almost to the end of episode I of my story, so I figure once I finish that, I'll really focus on my armor some more before I start episode II. I'll post my progress here and continue to browse the thread as I work.
>>
>>25718229
those seem awful familiar
>>
>>25719544
Where are they from? As far as I know I haven't made anything like these.
Unless it was for /co/.
>>
>>25719872
Page 9 bamp
>>
File: Sith Twi.png (353 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
Sith Twi.png
353 KB, 1300x1300
>you'll never suck her lekku
Why even live, senpai?
>>
File: 1449476808337.png (351 KB, 780x718) Image search: [Google]
1449476808337.png
351 KB, 780x718
>>25721024
Because her face is super fuuuuucked up bro.
>>
File: 1435077924875.jpg (153 KB, 998x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435077924875.jpg
153 KB, 998x1000
>>25721103
Fite me
>>
File: 1449462839228.gif (3 MB, 280x154) Image search: [Google]
1449462839228.gif
3 MB, 280x154
>>25721243
Why fight the truth? She's got Stewie's head.
>>
>>25721243
We'll take him together.
>>
>>25721103
>>25721284
Maybe I can redo them...
>>
>>25721829
Can you dry drawing twilight in scilights outfit, with or without the labcoat just for fun?
>>
>>25721966
Try drawing*
>>
>>25721966
This isn't a drawthread. People put effort into their green ands it's inappropriate of you come and assume that I was taking requests. Try imagining how annoying it would be for someone to come and try to derail a thread that you frequent. I would ask you to delete your post because it frankly doesn't have any reason being there. Thank you for your understanding.
>>25722000
>the repeating digits
Fine, I'm going in dry.
>>
>>25722029
It's going to be rough.
>>
I am drunk.

I love you people. Sarge, the wait is killing me. I need the green.
>>
Page 8 bump

>>25722029
>This isn't a drawthread. People put effort into their green ands it's inappropriate of you come and assume that I was taking requests. Try imagining how annoying it would be for someone to come and try to derail a thread that you frequent. I would ask you to delete your post because it frankly doesn't have any reason being there. Thank you for your understanding.

I realllly hope this is sarcasm.
>>
Thought you guys might be interested in this

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-tv-show/
>>
>>25724391
Star wars 1313 might come back
>>
File: 1435204434794.gif (933 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
1435204434794.gif
933 KB, 220x250
>>25724398
>>25724391
Holy shit.
If this isnt a Christmas miracle, I don't know what is.
>>
>>25724398
so they are basically saying that they would like to do something along the lines of 1313?
That game did look rad, but i still wouldn't get my hopes up,
I am stil somhow drunk
>>
>>25723625
>>25725293
Shit man, how many drinks are you down by now?
love you too m8
>>
>>25725293
I don't understand. You're not me. Have we two alcoholics?
>>
>>25725598
In denmark we have something called a christmas lunc We eat alot of food and ge t drunkI have had about 14 beers and and some alcoholic cherry sause to go along with my risalmande its a danish thin look it up if yhou dare and about 5 glasses of whiskey

I am ggoing to sleep well tonight
>>
>>25725682I hatwemy self so maybe konseiga this is not a joke i dont like myself very much
>>
>>25725730
Oh honey, don't be so hard on yourself. We're all glorious faggots here.
>>
>>25725746
You are a nice person. stay that way.
>>
>>25725712
That sounds fucking awesome. Enjoy the rest of your feast man.

Also what >>25725746
said
>>
File: Vinyl Scratch (GIF) 2.gif (138 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl Scratch (GIF) 2.gif
138 KB, 500x281
>>25724391
>>
I love you all bump
>>
>>25727316
I love you too full homo
>>
File: 1444619036470.gif (2 MB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1444619036470.gif
2 MB, 250x140
Bump
>>
>>25728633
>>
>>25728970
I believe it
>>
Headpain bump
>>
>>25727484
Damn right you do.
>>
>>25730851
I-I d-dont love you b-baka
>>
Was it just me or was the latest episode of Rebels a bit disappointing? Like there wasn't any real climax?
>>
>>25730985
I honestly liked it. It's finally getting into more of a proper storyline rather than random day-to-day shenanigans.
>>
>>25731944
I was kinda hoping to see some more Vader by the end.
>>
>>25728970
That's fucking beautiful.
>>
>>25732584
I was bummed out when Ezra charged the Inquisitors only for Kanaan to close the hanger doors. Ezra was on a roll, and I was getting pumped to see him kick some ass.
>>
>>25733237
That was some dark side shit. I was surprised Kanaan was so approving.
>>
>>25732597
Not as beautiful as you
>>
File: death star.png (2 MB, 1918x816) Image search: [Google]
death star.png
2 MB, 1918x816
>>
Anyone else gonna do a Star Wars marathon tonight? Tonight is the perfect time to start, 6 movies for 6 days until the new one.
>>
>>25734271
not a bad idea, thanks Anon!
>>
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1016x1318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1016x1318
>>25733277
Yeah a little bit. He seemed a little less pissed and a bit more just hotheaded/determined to me at first though.

Also I suddenly found out that I'm starting a new training for a new job in my company next weekend, and thus may actually be able to make The Force Awakens opening weekend. I'm going to see if I can still bum tickets somewhere while there's still time.
>>
Force bump .
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
FUCKING PONYFAGS REEEEE
>>
>>25735203
Go back to /v/
>>
>>25735203
ebin b8 m8 xD
>>
File: 1443582865761.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
1443582865761.gif
2 MB, 245x246
>>25733452
Oh god.
>>
File: 148749_keramazotti_sith-warrior.jpg (312 KB, 1064x1402) Image search: [Google]
148749_keramazotti_sith-warrior.jpg
312 KB, 1064x1402
Sith bump
>>
Writing Intensifies bump
>>
Just found myself a new pet, or droid.
Whatever classification this falls under.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q6utsksoFY
>>
>>25737917
R2D2 was a parakeet the whole time?
>>
Only one more final to go.
Once Monday come and goes I will be a free man to write again.
So prepare your optical vision features eyes for some green come a few days from now.
>>
File: amir-briki-darth-vader.jpg (63 KB, 900x1001) Image search: [Google]
amir-briki-darth-vader.jpg
63 KB, 900x1001
bump
>>
>>25711221
>"So you found your guy, huh?"
"Yeah, his name's Flash Sentry. Mercenary for hire, he's got a ship at the ready and waiting for us."
>You picked up your satchel and herded the girls to the door as some rather inappropriate sounds emanated from the room next door
>Gilda, who had been laying on the bed the whole time, sat up and punched the wall
>"KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE!"
"We should leave."
>"Might as well, sounds like these two aren't going anywhere."
>Leading the way downstairs you take a quick look around
>All clear
>You gesture for them to follow you only to force them behind a crowd at a table as a dirty trooper lurched through the double doors
>He had a drunk hanging off him
>Not wanting to draw attention you pick a stool and sit down
>By good fortune the soldier sat him next to you
>"Get this piece of filth a drink."
>"I resent that my good sir. But since you're buying I won't mention it."
>The drunk turned to you and just stared
>"Don't let him bother you, just a useless old drunk i found in the gutter."
>Taqz filled up a cup for him
>You order a cup for yourself to keep up appearances
"Is the empire doling over it lowliest subjects now?"
>"Not a chance. He just might have some information for me."
>"Yep! Yepyepyep! I am very important now. I'm a gey widness ya know!"
>Too many faces turned to face you three
>Not all seemed too pleasant
>"Tell me already, did you see those children or not?"
>>
>>25740334
>The Ishi threw his head back, guzzling the drink
>The next moment he collapsed onto the floor
>A few rows of laughter echoed through the bar
>"You weren't going to get anything out of him anyway. You've been had boy."
>Taqz took his bottle and walked away
>The soldier turned to you next, the frustration was all to clear in his voice
>"What about you! Have you seen three children accompanied by a Jedi? There's a price on their head if it'll interest you any!"
>You held up your drink to him
"You take this, seems like you need it more than i do."
>You waved your free hand beneath your robe
>The trooper uncharacteristically accepted your offer and removed his helmet
>His face was nothing special, nothing too memorable anyway
>Except for that mustache, i guess he had to find someway to tell himself apart
>"Thanks, you have no idea."
>As he indulged himself you gestured to the door
>Gilda moved her bounty at once
>"Damn that hit the spot. What was i doing again?"
"You were about to-"
>A sudden crackle interrupted you
>"Fugitives spotted! I'm now in pursuit! They're headed for the launch pads!"
>The trooper picked up his helmet and slipped it on
>Without a single word he bound for the exit
>You force him to trip into a nearby poker game
>The trooper smeared filth all over the back of a large Krish's head
>Falling to the ground the trooper tried to scold the behemoth before getting his helmet buckled by it's large fist
>Running past the newest spectacle for the patrons you made your way outside to find a 2nd trooper running down the street
>Using the force again you send him flying through a shop window and took off
>Already you could feel a darkness closing in
>>
>>25740338
>As you round the corner you jump atop of merchant's cart and look back
>The sun glinted off the hulls of three gunships headed your way
>"Hey what's the big deal stupid kid!"
>Looking down you spotted an angry Toydarian screaming at you
>He floated up next to you with a balled up fist
>Several people crowded around the cart cheering on the fight
>Before the merchant could throw the first punch however you pointed into the sky
"It's the empire!"
>The raucous quieted down a bit as everyone looked down the street
>The two troopers you sabotaged had been thrown out into the street and were being pummeled by their respected adversaries
>The others from earlier suddenly appeared only to be thrown into the brawl as well
>Looking up they saw what you were pointing at
>A mix of responses followed
>"The empire's making their move! I'm getting outta here!"
>"They took my Initaaa!"
>"Krroul! Get in the ship!"
>Suddenly the streets burst with energy as the denizens of Top Kek made themselves ready in whatever fashion appealed to them
>You were pushed off the cart by the Toydarian, landing on your back in the dust
>"This ride ain't free boy. Unless you got the credits."
>Shaking your head no he sneers at you before whipping his Jerba into a gallop
>You feel several people push around you and decide to get up before being trampled
>As you run down the street you realize something
>...
>You have no idea where to go
>You had lost sight of the girls when you took that little moment to yourself and cause a riot
>People everywhere where running to and fro, some arming themselves others loading wagons, and still others looting and pillaging
>Without a doubt this riot would spread across the entire settlement which would probably provide them a cover
>But still, those gunships were closing in fast
>>
>>25740343
>"Where are we going?"
>"I don't know!"
>"What do you mean you don't know!?"
>"That dumbass back there didn't tell me!"
>Gilda shoved the kids into a small alleyway as a volley of gunfire erupted from somewhere behind them
>"Go back to Coruscant you bastards!"
>A small explosion followed
>A seedy looking Amaran passed by with an armful when Gilda snatched him up, spilling his loot
>"You! What the hell's going on?"
>"I-I-It's the empire! They're coming!"
>"Fuck!"
>Gilda dropped him and let him gather up his ill gotten goods before scattering
>Sweetiebelle was on the verge of tears and a look of desperation and fear filled the other two
>"Damn. I was so close!"
>"What are we gonna do nao?"
>Gilda paced back and forth in the narrow street
>The mob was getting louder by the second
>At last she could no longer take it
>"Damn it! I'm not running anymore, I'm going to fight those bastards. You stay here.
>"What? No, you can't leave us!"
>Sweetiebelle grabbed onto her robes and stared up at her miserably
>Gilda pushed her back
>"I have to now! This is all that stupid Anon's fault! Him and his stupid friend Flash!"
>"Speak his name and he shall come."
>Gilda turned back to the street to find Flash leaning against the wall
>A sly grin on his face as he introduced himself
>"Flash Sentry, 1st class mercenary, purveyor, and lover, at your service ladies."
>Gilda looked at this smooth talking well dressed vandal
>"Not interested."
>Gilda gathered up the kids and started walking them away
>"Alright, alright. Sorry if i came on a little too strong. Your friend anon just didn't tell me what a fine looking woman was accompanying him. Follow me, my ship is fueled and ready to go. We won't have to deal with empire at all if we go now."
>Gilda stopped in her tracks
>"Hey, um, maybe we should go with him?"
>"Forget it kid, there's always some strings attached."
>Flash laughed audibly
>"Well, I'm not going to lie. But really there's only one string."
>>
>>25740347
>He produced a blaster pistol and aimed it at Gilda
>"Sorry mi'lady but credits first."
>It was time for Gilda to turn on her charm
>"Sure thing."
>She smiled as she took two steps towards him, activated her saber and held it up to his neck
>Flash froze in position in spite of the heat pressing against under his chin
>"W-well...i guess we can settle up later. Heh."
>>
>>25740353
alright i took my time off, now im back. pretty close to the end of teh first chapter
>>
Welp, I just watched all the Star Wars movies and it's pretty much 7:30 in the morning, now and I've got a huge fucking headache. Why do I do these things to myself.
>>
>>25740353
I can always count on you for a small dose of green on a regular basis. I like that about you.
>>25740925
You can make it through the day. The Force will guide you.
>>
emergency bamp
Who got tickets for the first showing?
>>
>>25741915
I did. First showing for me is on December 17th at 6pm. Will be one of the first to see the movie in cinema. It goes without saying that I'll be getting there like 6 hours ahead of time.
>>
Also, I recently just updated our pastebin.
You guys should check it out.
>>
File: First-Order-Troopers-sm.jpg (9 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
First-Order-Troopers-sm.jpg
9 KB, 125x125
>>25742039
Can we all agree to not mention anything that we've seen in the new film until the end of the week? Just so that we can all be on the same page and not spoil it for other people.
I'm watching it Wednesday Midnight
>>
>>25742215
Sounds like a plan.
My thought was to give a simple format like this.

Plot: 8/10
Characters: 7/10
Setting: 7.5/10
Effects: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
Would see again.

Something like this that doesn't give any of the story away. Just displays our thoughts of the movie as a whole.
>>
>>25742328
Sounds like a solid plan.
>>
File: leantotheleft.png (618 KB, 800x1300) Image search: [Google]
leantotheleft.png
618 KB, 800x1300
>>25742328
I'd appreciate that, 'Cus there's no chance, I'm going to see it during the opening week.
>>25724192
What? the only valid format is to call you a flaming homosexual, spaz out and complain that everything is shit?

http://imgur.com/xPL0NA4
Here complain about this one.
>>
File: Rarity Poster 3.jpg (34 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
Rarity Poster 3.jpg
34 KB, 190x190
>>25742645
>http://imgur.comxPL0NA4
>>
>>25693561
>not wanting blue shit on your dick
Anon, please. There are many other colors of shit that are less appealing.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 146x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 146x187
>>25742691
I said complain.
>>25742915
>people still don't understand that's supposed to be her anus not a skid mark.
Also, proper hygiene solves that.
>>
>>25741184
Thanks bro, I try
>>
File: ACOLYTES.jpg (256 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
ACOLYTES.jpg
256 KB, 2240x1344
Light side or Dark Side, senpai?
>>
>>25743453
Honestly I'm not sure.
>>
>>25743453
>Light side or Dark Side
>or
This should not be a binary choice, anon.
>>
>>25743453
What about Grey side? Or maybe Lavender side?
>>
File: UNLIMITED BRAH.png (534 KB, 1300x1985) Image search: [Google]
UNLIMITED BRAH.png
534 KB, 1300x1985
>>25740353
I'm liking it. Your green has this spaghetti western vibe to it that I think is fun.
>>25742152
We've got a fairly nice long list of green
>>25742328
Works for me
>>25743453
>
>>
>>25743453
Dark side all the way brah
>>
>>25744171
>Spaghetti Western
That's the Bonanza talking.
>>
>>25743453
>Light side/Dark side
>not choosing to use both at different times
>not choosing to be grey
If you ever want to get to heaven, you've got to be willing to raise a little hell.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 204

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.