[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars/MLP: "There is no death, there is the Force."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 191
File: 12834683067381.jpg (28 KB, 240x400) Image search: [Google]
12834683067381.jpg
28 KB, 240x400
>A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Welcome back to the MLP/Star Wars thread, where our dedicated writers, artists and readers share their work and thoughts.

You can find our stories here in the master pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/P62yDcw1

Previous Thread: >>25693379

If I may, I would just like to say that it has been a fantastic time with you guys. My Anonymous, Jedi saga has been an incredible experience, both writing it and reading your thoughts and feelings. It was the first story in this thread that started it all and it's grown considerably, both in scale and in fans, alongside the many other stories and works of art contributed by our many wonderful content creators.

As we enter the eve of a new era of Star Wars films, I find myself trembling with excitement. Good or bad, this new film marks the beginning of an entire new part of the fandom. I've been a massive Star Wars fan my entire life, from seeing the films in my basement, to playing Shadows of the Empire, to reading books and comics and now, in adulthood, to endlessly arguing and getting angry about childish space fantasies while writing fanfiction about it. I know it doesn't sound as grand when I put it like that, but it's been a lot of fun.

Anonymous, Dark Jedi has just been updated and the pastebin is up-to-date with the latest installment. I plan on writing one more before the film comes out and I can't wait to see it and share my thoughts about it.

Until then, please be considerate and keep the thread spoiler free.

Hard to believe it's finally here, folks.

May the Force be with you.
>>
File: 1394977942766.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1394977942766.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>25792894

Never change.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>25792894
Thanks for spoiling the new movie!
>>
File: Spike & Anon (Star Wars) 1.png (1017 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Spike & Anon (Star Wars) 1.png
1017 KB, 750x1000
>>25792879
I feel the same way Sarge. I won't go into a long winded speech about how I've been here since the beginning, but I would like to say it has been a pleasure to be in this thread.
Although not directly mlp related this is by far one of the most respectful and consistent threads on 4chan.
I think we should all agree that we won't spoil anything at least until the next thread, maybe even longer. Depending on how long this one goes.

>>25792894
Also, delete this post plz.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
>>25792879
>May the Force be with you.
y-you too
>>25792671
that was a great fight man
>>25792346
Cause reasons
>>25792894
God dammit
>>
>>25792879

>please be considerate
>4chan

You are asking WAY too much here.
>>
File: 1385840721247.gif (78 KB, 398x330) Image search: [Google]
1385840721247.gif
78 KB, 398x330
>>25793043

Truth be told, I was counting on >>25792894 being the first post. I was totally counting it, for real, honestly, no backsies, definitely not something I'm just saying for the sake of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1016x1318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1016x1318
>>25793011
I guess more seriously, I'd just like to say that I really think this place is pretty special. these threads have been a whole lot of fun for me and I'm glad I get to enjoy all of this with you guys.
>>
File: True joy.jpg (69 KB, 666x662) Image search: [Google]
True joy.jpg
69 KB, 666x662
I think we can all agree that ever since its conception, this "general" has been a cut above the rest.
>>
Black guy becomes jedi the movie
Acting sucks way worse than episode 1
>>
how is it I have been ignoring these threads for so long?

also is there a AT-AT that looks like a pony, or a pony AT-AT
>>
Hey drawfriend you still doing lewds?
Cause i got an idea for you, how about drawing rainbow washing her swoop bike naked
>>
>>25793868
I didn't know i needed this
>>
I would just like to point out that it is five days away from the day that we celebrate this threads first birthday

>>25793794
I don't believe our drawfriend has done that yet but have here, everything else he's done
https://imgur.com/a/UjOcb
>>
File: 1444091958945.png (200 KB, 452x467) Image search: [Google]
1444091958945.png
200 KB, 452x467
>>25792894
Fuck....
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>25793538
>Acting sucks way worse than episode 1
>>
File: darth-vader-no.gif (473 KB, 500x202) Image search: [Google]
darth-vader-no.gif
473 KB, 500x202
>>25792894
WHY DID I LOOK, WHY THE FUCK DID I LOOK?!
>>
>>25785519
>You heard it crackle and hiss as the dust blew into it
>Soon after you heard it hum as the trooper swung it your way
>Rolling out of the way you reach into your belt and pulled out your own
>Holding it straight in front of you, at eye level, you activate it
>A bright pale blue beam shot out instantly casting a radiating glow around it
>The dust enhanced its glow to an almost blinding degree
>You could just make out the trooper hesitating on the other side
>He lifted his saber high over his head and prepared to arc it down powerfully
>Exactly like Gilda, when you sparred
>You were more than ready for when he brought his blade down
>He missed your saber by a mile and you took advantage to slip past his defenses and strike
>You hit him twice, first his wrist, knocking out the lightsaber, and then behind his knees bringing him to the floor
>Before you could strike a third time however force lightning erupted from his hands
>Jumping back to avoid the hit you still feel your hair stand on end
>Even when you landed aways from him
>Electricity sprang out from his hands in an exaggerated manner
>You didn't expect this trooper to be so powerful
>Thinking of a way to explain this you surprisingly remember your elementary education
>Lightning is formed by charged particles rubbing against each, static electricity was more occurrent during in dry conditions
>All this dust swirling around must be what's charging him
>The trooper squared up against you and held out his hands
>Still holding out your saber at him you ready yourself
>As soon as the lightning whips out of his hands you force it all into your saber
>When he stopped you took the initiative and returned the favor
>You held out your hand and shot out five ribbons of force lightning
>Covering himself the trooper managed to stay on his feet
>Even with the hot winds of the desert blowing your way you felt a cold creep over you
>He was here, you had to finish this now
>>
>>25796241
>You let up on the lightning and run up to the trooper kicking him back
>Landing next to his lost saber the trooper springs right back up and attacks
>The trooper fought back but you dodge and duck his attacks, the force guiding you
>The whole time you were desperately searching for a chink in his armor but it was made in USA
>Growing more and more desperate at the encroaching darkness you decide to fuck it all
>Feeling the frustration inside you helped to force him into the air
>Taking aim at the jewel embedded in his chest you stick your saber deep into his armor
>It wasn't pleasant, aside from the screaming you could also feel his emotions
>Fear, anxiety, and sadness
>As soon as he stopped you dropped him and ran towards the others
>>
>>25796253
---
>Scootaloo nearly suffocated under the wave, thankfully Gilda pulled her out in time to throw her aside
>A wicked smile spread across her face as she was finally allowed to break loose
>She hadn't felt this good since two weeks before when she was cutting through those useless troopers
>No
>She felt better than before
>This time she had someone worthy to play with
>The storm trooper followed her mantra, Might makes right
>All of his strikes were delivered by purpose and power
>He was trying to kill her and she wanted to kill him right back
>"Come on sweetheart! Don't hold back just cause you wanna bag me!"
>The trooper remained silent, his anger growing within him
>Though not the strongest in the ways of the force, he still felt his friend disappear
>Gilda had felt it too, giving her confidence a boost
>She could still hear the ship hovering overhead but didn't want to check to see where it was
>They locked sabers again and she pushed back as hard as she could
>"Hey maybe after this you could buy me some drinks. I could go for something cool after kicking your ass."
>In all her taunting Gilda failed to notice Scootaloo nervously draw her own saber
>"Uh, Jedi Gilda?"
>Lord Sombra approached her from the side weapon drawn and ready
>Scootaloo bravely stood between them but could do little but be knocked aside as soon as he stepped up to her
>The trooper laughed in her face and that was when Gilda knew she was about to bite it
>He pushed back harder to hold her in position as Sombra roared triumphantly and swung hard
>Scootaloo could only look on
>"Noooo!"
>>
>>25796261
>In the few seconds it took the saber to reach to just behind her head you managed to close the distance
>Focusing all your energy into your hand you force push Sombra and send him flying fifty feet in the air
>Moving quickly you sweep the trooper's feet beneath him, sending him down on his knees, and drive your saber through a crook in his armored neck
>A quick death, like so many of the others you were accustomed to
>There wasn't so much of a reaction
>"What the hell, I almost had him!"
>You don't pay any attention to her as you pick up Scootaloo in your arms
>The ship came into view with an exasperated Flash Sentry waving wildly at you
>A final deafening groan from the trash urged you to hurry on board
>As soon as you have a solid footing on the cargo hold Flash radios Moondancer to step on it
>The pull of the ship made you feel slightly heavier as it nearly buckled your knees
>You set Scootaloo on the floor and let her rejoin your friends as you Gilda and Flash take a final look back
>The VCX freighter had seemingly beached itself in the junkyard
>It had lolled itself onto its side, its one good remaining engine sending out dust and bitter black smoke all over Top Kek
>The cloud of dust you were stuck in was still growing as it traveled away from the ship
>The last thing you saw before the ramp closed was the dust settling unnaturally around a peculiar area
I think this is a good place to end chapter 1, next time we'll get to meet moondancer
>>
>>25792894
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1450336767901.gif (3 MB, 842x432) Image search: [Google]
1450336767901.gif
3 MB, 842x432
Who stabbed first?
>>
File: 1526.z darth vader.jpg-610x0.jpg (77 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
1526.z darth vader.jpg-610x0.jpg
77 KB, 610x458
>>25793081
>>25793184

Not gonna lie, I came here because I'm something of a Star Whore. So the forbidden concept of the crossover both sickened and intrigued me. But I gotta say, you two created a pair of stories so fantasmagorical that I simply can't live without them, any more. The last time I loved something this much, I was just learning of the Yuuzan Vhong.
>>
File: 1439417246822.png (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439417246822.png
69 KB, 500x500
>>25796473
Guess I need to step up my game then.
Maybe get to some exciting parts. Fuck, this story is boring...
>>
>>25792894
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1450341558099.jpg (17 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
1450341558099.jpg
17 KB, 600x389
Hey guys :^)
>>
>>25796738
what
>>
>>25796746
It's a spoiler anon
>>
>>25796738
Eat a dick.
you couldn't have waited 13 hours?
>>
File: watanuki.gif (426 KB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
watanuki.gif
426 KB, 245x196
Less than I day till I get to see my chrome clad waifu on the big screen.
>>
>>25796777
I've been spoilered pretty hard and actually haven't heard anything about her. Thanks for reminding me I have something to look forward to.
>>
>>25796777
Same tbqh familia. My body is ready.
>>
Bump with a question.

Are the books any good?
>>
Han Solo and General Leia die
>>
File: Repulsive hate rage.png (164 KB, 820x836) Image search: [Google]
Repulsive hate rage.png
164 KB, 820x836
Alright so it seems I cant post in this thread anymore before I have seen the movie. I have never wanted to harm other people so much in my life.
>>
File: NJO Absolukely Disgusting.jpg (79 KB, 432x394) Image search: [Google]
NJO Absolukely Disgusting.jpg
79 KB, 432x394
>>25798415

Just do what I do and deny absolutely everything even though you know it's probably true.
>>
>>25798431
Not good enough. The first chance I get I will see the movie.
>>
>>25798275
Chewbacca dies too tho.
And Rey is a lesbian
>>
>>25795060
holy shit... I expected there to be much more pony involved
>>
>>25796453

its to blurry to tell
>>
File: StarWars_TheForceAwakens_BTS13.jpg (127 KB, 1280x1916) Image search: [Google]
StarWars_TheForceAwakens_BTS13.jpg
127 KB, 1280x1916
>>25796777
I want to see my somewhat Bastila Shan-lookalike waifu.
>>
File: 1445370092792.jpg (60 KB, 520x372) Image search: [Google]
1445370092792.jpg
60 KB, 520x372
>>
File: Selkath.jpg (168 KB, 500x1234) Image search: [Google]
Selkath.jpg
168 KB, 500x1234
>After getting a report from the others, you move out and focus on finding a way back up.
>Heading down one maintenance tunnel, you find a ladder leading up to the surface, but the top is sealed.
>Hardly a matter of your concern, as you use your lightsaber to cut through.
>After pushing the metal open and crawling through the rapidly-cooling hole, you help Coco up and the two of you find yourselves in some kind of cargo area, likely near the docking bays.
>You see a large crate nearby and use the Force to pull it over and set it on top of the hole you carved.
>Afterwards, the two of you proceed to the nearest door and open it, finding yourselves on the outside of the city at some kind of port.
>Large ships and submarine vessels dock here, and for the first time since your arrival, you glimpse the endless ocean beyond the floating city.
>Even Coco, still pumped full of adrenaline from her battle, is taken aback by the sight of so much water.
>Your communicator beeps a few times and you take it out.
“Report.”
>”We’re on her trail!” Noteworthy says. “Aloe and Lotus found the Jedi and are leading them away on a wild bantha chase.”
“Good. Where is she?”
>”She’s heading for the exterior docks---I think she might have a boat or something!”
“We’re already there. Keep following her, we’ll cut her off!”
>You put away the communicator and nod at Coco as you both take off towards the main city entrance.
>Along the way, you are forced to halt as several selkath guards hold up their hands and take out blaster pistols, apparently alerted to your appearance by the others.
>They gurgle out a warning, you assume, as you cannot understand their language.
>You’ve no time for this.
>Your lightsaber ignites and they fire, but your reflexes are honed by training and act as an extension of the Force, blocking their shots in a swift flurry of orange light.
>>
File: 1423720393204.png (248 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
1423720393204.png
248 KB, 600x652
>>25800322

>Coco drops to one knee and reaches for her belt, taking out an explosive and tossing it at their feet.
>They all scramble for cover as it goes off, and you Force push three of them off the side of the dock into the water.
>As Coco walks by one who was badly injured, she stabs him in the chest with her sword.
>One of them crawling on the ground lifts up his pistol as you walk by and fires, but you bend your arm backwards at the elbow to hold your lightsaber behind you and deflect it back at him, silencing his gurgling.
>Up ahead, the main entrance to the city can be seen and the two of you stride towards it, weapons still drawn, as people scramble to run away.
>But your eyes narrow and hone in on one person moving against the crowd, an exceptionally tall alien with white skin and long, thin limbs.
>She is heading for a docked ship, and not far behind her are Noteworthy and Braeburn.
>When she reaches her vessel, she quickly turns it on and begins pulling away from the dock.
>You break out into a full sprint, as does Coco, and the two of you leap off the edge and soar towards the ship; you with the Force and she with her jetpack.
>The two of you land on the back of the ship and your target turns around, her large black eyes wide with surprise.
“You’re coming with us,” you tell her, holding up your lightsaber.
>She slowly raises two hands as the ship comes to a stop.
You take out your communicator. “Braeburn, head back to the ship. Bring it around for an extraction.”
>He acknowledges as you put your weapon down.
>>
File: Kaminoan.jpg (665 KB, 1027x2600) Image search: [Google]
Kaminoan.jpg
665 KB, 1027x2600
>>25800337

“You’re hard to track down for a quermian,” you tell her.
>”I am no quermian,” she replies distastefully, shaking her head as though gravely offended. “I am kaminoan. Your ignorance disgusts me.”
“What you are doesn’t really matter,” you say, walking towards her. “You know something we want to know. You can make it easy on yourself and tell us everything you know about the Force Hunters.”
>”I will tell you nothing.”
“I can be persuasive, or I could torture it out of you,” you reply, reaching out to grip her neck with the Force. “You’ve got plenty of neck for the latter.”
>You let go after a moment and allow her to fall to her knees.
>As you bask in the feeling of power it grants you, you sense a growing power nearby.
>You turn around and look back towards the dock and see Applejack on its edge.
>Well, no matter, at least she can’t reach you.
>Or so you thought.
>You find yourself amazed at the alarming power growing within her, fueled by her determination to not let you win and escape with the kaminoan.
>She leaps from the dock with a running start, soaring through the air further than you’ve ever leapt in your life.
>The water beneath her forms a wake as she propels herself over its surface, and she ignites her blade as she nears the boat.
>You’re so caught off-guard by her sudden display of control that you just barely manage to bring yours up to block her flying tackle as she makes it to the boat.
>The two of you hit the deck hard and she rolls away, getting back up to her feet.
>Coco helps you up and you look into AJ’s eyes, seeing the fierce look within them.
>She is now positioned between you and the kaminoan.
>>
File: 1436469022879.png (404 KB, 1500x1300) Image search: [Google]
1436469022879.png
404 KB, 1500x1300
>>25800351

>”You Sith scum aren’t leaving this planet so long as I draw breath,” she declares, and you know that it is a promise she intends to keep.
>Her words unexpectedly sting you, giving you pause.
>Before it felt like a game, but now you have genuine concern giving you doubt.
>Coco, however, does not. “Then you’ll just have to drown,” she says, stepping forth to attack her.
>The two of them meet with explosive opening blows, smashing their weapons together.
>AJ’s strength and command of Djem So counters the weight of Coco’s songsteel sword, and despite the mandalorian’s training, the other girl is taller and stronger than she is.
>The lack of weight from the lightsaber gives her an advantage of speed as well, much like whenever you fought her in the Sith academy.
>Their blades lock against each other, with AJ’s caught in Coco’s crossguard.
>They begin to push and you see your opening to dart in and strike at your opponent, but you hesitate.
>Because of this, AJ brings up a knee into Coco’s stomach and uses her upper body to push her aside.
>Now she sets her sights on her real foe: you.
>She charges in with a powerful swing at shoulder height, and with both hands on your lightsaber, you block it.
>She swings again and again in wide, sweeping arcs, caring more about power than grace.
>Against a lesser foe, this tactic would wear them down and weaken their defense, but you stand strong and still as you block her strikes, relying on your mechanical arm and your command of the Force to counter her energy.
>You continue to play defensively until Coco can get back up and attack her from behind.
>AJ counters with a rear drop parry before turning to swing at you again, but again you block.
>>
File: 1423626936000.png (93 KB, 344x636) Image search: [Google]
1423626936000.png
93 KB, 344x636
>>25800362

>”Fight back!” she shouts at you as Coco continues to attack her from behind.
“Our fight is over,” you reply, softer than usual.
>Coco shouts and swings with a heavy overhead chop, again locking blades with Applejack.
>This leaves her open to attack from you.
>”Finish her! Take her down!” Coco encourages you as she presses against her.
>You lift up your weapon as if to deal a killing blow, holding it there for a moment.
>It seems as though you are taking your time to revel in the kill, when in actuality you are stalling.
>AJ takes advantage of this, as you hoped she would, and backs straight into Coco to knock her over.
>Before the Padawan can advance back upon you, you reach out with your real hand and use the Force to repel her backwards.
>She slides back and trips over Coco, causing her to lose balance and barrel backwards to the edge of the boat.
>Once there, you apply a bit more pressure and push her off into the water.
>With that problem solved, you look up and see Braeburn’s ship soaring low over the city, curling around in the sky to hover near the boat.
>The exit ramp lowers and Braeburn is there, holding out his hand.
>Coco gets up and prepares to walk towards the water to look for AJ to finish her off, but you stop her.
>”We can finish her!” she says.
“That’s not our mission! Get the target to the ship!”
>”You do that! I’m going to kill that Jedi!”
You grab her shoulder. “No, you aren’t! Now do what I say!”
>She looks up at you before shoving the pommel of her sword into your face.
>At first you worry that it may dislodge your mask, but it stays securely fastened.
>As she stalks towards the water, you grab her with the Force and all but fling her towards the exit ramp of the ship, along with the kaminoan.
>>
File: 1436111037870.png (576 KB, 1300x1500) Image search: [Google]
1436111037870.png
576 KB, 1300x1500
>>25800368

>Braeburn grabs them both and manages to pull them onboard, despite protests from Coco.
>As you prepare to leap up to the ramp yourself, you hear Applejack pulling herself back onto the boat.
>Her lightsaber has shorted out due to the water, but you have no intention of killing her.
>You jump up to the ramp and look at Braeburn, who is too busy to help you in because he is distracted by something.
>A horrified look on his face can be seen as he suddenly says, “…Cousin AJ?”
>You look down at Applejack and see her looking straight back at him with an equally confused expression.
>You push him back inside and close the exit ramp yourself, but he’s still in a stunned state.
You make him face you fully and say, “Get to the cockpit and fly us off this planet. Now!”
>He numbly nods and scrambles for the controls.
>You turn around and Coco all but tears off her helmet and looks ready to hit you with it.
>”We had her! Why did you hesitate?!”
“It wasn’t our mission!” you reply. “We have our target now, that was our priority!”
>Nearby, Noteworthy and the twi’leks escort the kaminoan, who has to duck in the low freighter, to an area where she can be guarded.
>Maud watches as Coco shouts back, “You could have killed her, but you didn’t!”
>”Perhaps he’s too weak,” Maud suggests.
“I was savoring the moment,” you insist. “Either way, we foiled the Jedi.”
>”We ran from them,” Coco says as she spits on the floor.
>>
File: 1438704183065.png (571 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1438704183065.png
571 KB, 1500x2000
>>25800380

“Perhaps your ideal fight is one where you are outnumbered and outmatched,” you say to her. “Their Jedi Master was coming, and not even you can take one of those on.”
>”Oh, and you can?” she says. “I’d like to see that.”
>”So would I,” Maud adds.
“Shut up,” you throw a sidelong glance at the grey-skinned girl. “You’re lucky I even let you come along on this mission.”
>”As if you had a choice,” Maud replies. “You’re hardly in any position to deny an order from Lord Scorpan. It will be interesting to see what he thinks when he learns that you could have killed a Jedi but didn’t.”
“It wasn’t our mission,” you repeat yourself. “He sent us to capture her and we have captured her. The Jedi interfered but they weren’t able to stop us.”
>”Yes, I’m sure he’ll be very proud of you,” Maud drones out, “proud of the fact that you were too weak to deal a killing blow.”
“Perhaps you’d like to see how strong I am again,” you say to her, but Coco stands between you two.
>It seems she has calmed herself down and stopped letting the adrenaline dictate her actions.
>She faces Maud. “Nito did what he could. You wouldn’t have even gotten as far against those Jedi as he did.”
>Maud’s eyes narrow a bit, suddenly on the receiving end. “So you’re both weak,” she says. “How fitting.”
>She turns to walk away and you look down at her.
“I thought you were angry.”
>”I am.”
>She turns and punches you in the side.
>”But I’ll get over it. There will be more chances at the Jedi, anyway. And besides… I think I would have tried to savor the moment too.”
>>
File: 1435175365520.png (225 KB, 720x1553) Image search: [Google]
1435175365520.png
225 KB, 720x1553
>>25800390

>She looks at her sword. “Every night I dream about the moment I skewer him with this and avenge my father. It’s a shame he wasn’t here today… but someday he will be.”
>As she puts the weapon back in its sheath, she turns back towards you. “Just tell me this, Nito: are you as dedicated to killing them as I am?”
“No,” you honestly reply. At first she seems dismayed, but then you add, “I can’t be, because they didn’t kill my family.”
You place your hand on her shoulder and continue, “You carry great anger and passion within you. One day I may even be able to match it, but today, I focused on the mission.”
>”I understand,” she says after a moment. “And I admit that our odds were not in favor. Next time we fight the Jedi, I want it to be on a battlefield of our choosing. You and I against them.”
“I wouldn’t have it any other way.”
>Suddenly, the ship rocks a bit as something impacts its shields.
>You press the nearby intercom and ask Braeburn what happened.
>”The Jedi are on our tail in starfighters! I’m about to make the jump to hyperspace!”
>It must be Master Spitfire, Rainbow Dash and Soarin.
“We can’t have them following us. Can you lose them?”
>”I’ll try,” he says, though he sounds uncertain.
>He must be conflicted over learning that his cousin is in the Jedi Order.
>You’ll have to speak with him about this later before you reveal it to Lord Scorpan, should you so choose to.
“I don’t want them following us. Take us to an uninhabited system to lead them astray and then take us back to the academy.”
>>
File: 1442101905770.png (293 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
1442101905770.png
293 KB, 1200x1500
>>25800397

>He acknowledges as he enters the new coordinates and prepares to make the jump.
>The ship shakes again as another attack from the Jedi weakens its shields.
>Moments later, your ship rockets away into hyperspace, leaving them behind.
>You know that it will take some time for their non-hyperdrive starfighters to rendezvous with their primary ship and follow you, so you should be in the clear.
>Coco looks up at you and asks, “We’ll have some time before we get to Korriban. What now?”
“We should interrogate the kaminoan. Find out what she knows for our report to Lord Scorpan.”
>Her eyes drift to the side; she’s clearly got something else in mind.
“What is it?” you ask.
>She tilts her head towards the empty room nearby.
>”The prisoner isn’t going anywhere. We can take our time with her.”
“Then what do you suggest we do in the meantime?”
>She raises her eyebrows and gently grabs your collar, pulling you towards the room.
>You feel yourself growing a bit nervous as she closes the door behind you both and locks it.
>Immediately she drops her helmet and presses herself against you in a hug.
>”I’ve never felt the things I did today,” she says. “Training is one thing, fighting goons is another, but battling the Jedi…”
>She looks up and kisses your neck as your arms encircle her shoulders.
>”I’ve never been so thrilled,” she admits with a sheepish smile. “So exhilarated…”
“I can feel it,” you say, sensing her emotions.
>She reaches up to your mask and gently touches it.
>”Will you truly die?” she asks, referring to its removal.
“Yes,” you reply without any hesitation.
>>
File: 41ra3AL7QIL__SY355_.jpg (21 KB, 283x355) Image search: [Google]
41ra3AL7QIL__SY355_.jpg
21 KB, 283x355
>>25800407

>She looks concerned but nods, understanding. “Then we keep it on.”
>You swallow a nervous lump in your throat as she resumes kissing your neck.
>She’s warm and eager; a font of positive, excited energy flows from her.
>Slowly, you pull her towards a nearby couch and you both sit.
>She reaches up to your chest and pushes you down onto your back, allowing her to lay atop you as she gently nips at your skin.
>Your hands travel up her back as all doubt and fear wash away from you.
>”Let me get this… armor off,” she says with a heavy breath, sitting up to begin unclasping her jetpack.
>Her small fingers unclasp the straps and she takes it off, setting it aside with a soft thud as it hits the floor.
>Next she removes her chestplate, sliding it up and over her head.
>Her gauntlets come next, leaving her upper body covered only in a dark bodyglove.
>She stares down at you as her cheeks flush red before leaning down to stare into your visor.
>”Lay back,” she encourages with a small smile.
>You relax as she again sits up and rests her palms on your chest.
>The bodyglove is tight against her body; you can see every curve of her toned, athletic form.
>She takes a deep breath, pumping her chest out as she brings her fingers up to the zipper at her collar.
>Slowly, tantalizingly, she pulls it downwards, exposing more creamy skin inch by inch.
>Your breath nearly catches in your throat as she reaches just above her breasts and stops.
>Her cheeks redden even more as she suddenly asks, “This is… alright, yes?”
“Of course,” you reply. “Are you uncomfortable?”
>”No, not around you, it’s just… I’ve never…”
>Her voice trails off and she sounds almost ashamed.
>>
File: gray.jpg (559 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
gray.jpg
559 KB, 1000x1000
>>25800416

>You reach up and take hold of her hand, giving it an encouraging squeeze.
“I haven’t either.”
>This brings a small smile back to her face and she lets out a sigh of relief and even excitement at the idea of being with you first.
>You sense that she trusts you and feels more connected to you than anyone else in her life.
>Before she resumes undressing, she gets a sudden idea and reaches for her helmet.
>She puts it back on and secures it in place.
>”Why should you be the only one?” she asks with a playful tone.
>You smile beneath your mask and hold up a hand, grabbing the zipper with the Force and slowly pulling it further down.
>She takes your hand and stops you.
>”Ah ah ah,” she chastises you. “I didn’t say you got to see anything more. You’re gonna have to convince me.”
“That’s going to be difficult with your mask on.”
>”Then try harder,” she replies, reaching to your collar and undoing the first clasp on your shirt.
>As you pull her into another hug, feeling her warm and soft body against your own, your worries melt away.
>Your future plans and past pains don’t matter right now.
>Now, it’s just you and her, together.
>You set aside any worries or doubts about what others would think or judge you.
>For all that you’ve been through, you deserve some comfort, and so does she.
>The guilt that comes with being Anon is similarly set aside, because you know that if she knew who you truly were, you doubt she would be as comforting.
>There are also your feelings for Sunset and for others like Fluttershy…
>But these are the concerns of Anon, not Nito, and Nito is the one she wants to be with.
>For her, you’ll be just that.
>Just you and her, together, for as much time in this galaxy you have to share.
>And in this moment… you couldn’t ask for anything more.
>>
File: Meanwhile.png (471 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile.png
471 KB, 1024x600
>>25800425

That's all for now.

More coming soon.

Off to see the new film in a few hours, I'll update next this weekend with an extra, optional pastebin containing the lewd for those who want to see it, but not mandatory for those who do not.

>...
>...
>...
>Meanwhile...
>>
>>25800473
>Meanwhile...
POV from the Jedi side of the conflick?
>>
>>25800724
Only if he ties it in with the story/search of Anon.
>>
Lump
>>
File: latest-10.jpg (173 KB, 1280x620) Image search: [Google]
latest-10.jpg
173 KB, 1280x620
Well I just saw the movie and now I'm hyped for SW again so I decided to visit this thread.

What green do I even start with?
>>
File: twilight sparkle19.jpg (216 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle19.jpg
216 KB, 500x500
>>25801707
So it was good?
>>
File: 1424830389926-0.jpg (815 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1424830389926-0.jpg
815 KB, 1920x1200
>>25801722
It's shit, anon. Star Wars only lives in the content its fans create.
>>
>>25801738
J.J. Abrams is a fan...
>>25801707
Sergeant Nonymous's green is the king of the thread, being the oldest and longest. The pastebin at the top of the thread >>25792879 has lists of all the stories, including basic descriptions. Some of the authors are MIA, but many are currently works in production.
>>
>>25801707

Sergeant Nonymous was the first; he will not be the last, but when his story ends, I predict the thread will die.

I have foreseen it.

http://pastebin.com/4CnRuKCP
>>
>>25801707
My personal favorite is SepAnon.
To bad he died.
>>
I'll have an update for Inquisitor Anon ready later tonight for losers like me who can't go to the movie premiere
>>25800473
>... at the Legion of Doom
Nice work m8, loved seeing Applejack actually use the Force. Have fun tonight!
>>
Better than the prequels/10
>>
Off to see Captain Fapmuh
>>
Alright guys. I'm off to see the movie.
I can't believe the day is finally here. I'm seriously shaking with excitement right now.
>>
Saw the movie in IMAX at the first showing.

Bretty gud
>>
>>25801722
It's alright, I liked it well enough.
>>
File: Slowpoke.png (547 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.png
547 KB, 500x488
Qui Gon Jinn dies
>>
>>25801722
It's (spoilers for opinion, not plot spoilers) okay. 8/10.
they played it too safe in most instances imo
>>
>>25804410
Spoilers for semi-spoilers

I hated all the horribly done and poorly timed comedy they added in
>>
>>25804468
that and I can't believe they took out all fighters except the X-Wing and vanilla TIE that's fucking stupid and it pissed me off
>>
More Trenches/10
>>
File: SunsetShimmerC2.png (1 MB, 2000x2400) Image search: [Google]
SunsetShimmerC2.png
1 MB, 2000x2400
I haven't felt this way since I first watched the prequels without realizing how shit they were.

I love the worldbuilding they're doing with this - and I'm so glad that we've only seen new worlds so far - for once it feels like the universe actually is a little bigger in a way that George couldn't seem to pull off in the Prequels.
>>
7/10 Was pretty predictable but I enjoyed the new characters.

>>25804537
Agreed. The Resistance needs to diversify its starfighter department. Some B-wings might've been useful.
>>
>>25804619
Or maybe some Y-Wings, the ship specifically designed for bombing and was so good it lasted through the clone wars to the end of the galactic civil war? Abrams pls
>>
>>25804764

Be considerate for those who haven't seen the movie, please.

Movie Spoilers: I thought it was slightly strange how quickly Rey seemed to be taking to using the Force, but she's shown as being quick to learn and able to handle herself in a fight, so I guess it's not totally unbelievable that she'd be able to pick up a saber and go with it.

Although I was really hoping there'd be a moment where she'd try to use the Force and totally fuck it up.

It'd be neat if Rey ends up relying on the Force more than a lightsaber...
>>
File: My Lightsaber.jpg (224 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
My Lightsaber.jpg
224 KB, 1366x768
>>25800473
Well done Sarge. Thank you. I'm sure my boner can last till the next update, but I'll try to keep it at the ready.

>>25801707
Whatever one you feel like. The general pastebin doesn't really tell you a lot about the stories themselves, but currently active writers in this thread include: myself, Sarge, Konseiga, Solaire, Killer /b/, Churro, and Dapper4. Who is currently posting as Anonymous.

>>25802525
You may fire when ready.

>>25801722
Well, let me tell you about that in detail. Without telling you any spoilers.

Story: 8/10- Left some gaps that I would have liked for them to fill in, but I can live with it.
Setting: 8/10- Again, details that I wish they expanded upon. However, what they did give us was great.
Acting: 9.5/10- Nothing seemed forced. Everything flowed smoothly from one scene to the next.
Visual Effects: 10/10- In 2015 on a multi-million dollar project. I didn't expect anything less.

Overall: 9/10 Would watch again and again.

As for some more personal thoughts I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. The pacing was great. There was never a dull moment. Yes, some moments may have been a bit cheesy and predictable, but I never felt that it made light of the story when it did. Nostalgia is a powerful thing, and they made sure to keep it in respectable doses. My biggest complaint is that there are now thousands of minuscule details that I'm going to be forced to memorize in order feel comfortable again with my Star Wars knowledge. Because this movie throws a lot of new stuff at you.

>>25804537
Was kind of disappointed in that aspect too. We'll get them next time.

Well, that's that. Watching this movie has re-sparked my enthusiasm for writing my story, so I'm going to get back to that. Tomorrow. Good night.
>>
>>25804833
Sorry bout that, forgot to spoil
>>
File: Master Foreman.gif (495 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
Master Foreman.gif
495 KB, 500x278
>tfw likely won't see movie until next weekend now
>>
File: Prakith_RPG.jpg (21 KB, 300x302) Image search: [Google]
Prakith_RPG.jpg
21 KB, 300x302
>>25804840
Commencing firing sequence
>>25770628
>A few days pass by slowly and silently in the confines of your TIE before you finally emerge out of Hyperspace over the familiar world of Prakith
>Immediately, you are caught off guard by the immense number of star destroyers hovering over the planet, all but confirming that the High Inquisitors have indeed gathered here
>This also confirms what you had sensed earlier about Midnight being at the Citadel
“I knew it!”
>Your joyful outburst causes your captive to stir, her eyes fluttering open as she groans in pain
>”w-Where am I?”
>Redheart still seems to be in shock after your duel, and the heavy dose of sedatives you gave her appear to be wearing off fast
“Your new home.”
>Flying down through its atmosphere, your TIE swoops over the rocky mountain ranges that dominate the planet
>The speed that the prototype TIE Advanced affords you allows you to clear past these mountains quickly until you spot the black spires of the Citadel Inquisitorius lying ahead atop the snow crested peaks
>”What is this? i-I sense so much pain and—“
“You will get used to that as easily as you will get used to the high altitude. All in good time.”
>Setting down upon a small windswept landing pad, you look out toward the Citadel and see a group of Acolytes in dark red cloaks coming to greet you
“Well, home sweet home I suppose. Here let’s get you—“
>”Don’t touch me!”
>Redheart slaps away your hand as you reach for her, her body shuddering in pain
>She’s still as infuriated with you as she was before, but it’s also clear that she is afraid of what is to come
>You don’t blame her one bit
“Suit yourself Master.”
>Clambering out of your TIE, you hop down upon the landing pad and lazily hail the acolytes
>>
File: Outer_Chamber.jpg (46 KB, 270x260) Image search: [Google]
Outer_Chamber.jpg
46 KB, 270x260
>>25804974
>An Acolyte of higher rank, distinguished by the strands of gold thread that line his cloak, joins you as you walk past the throng of hooded men
>”Welcome home Inquisitor Anonymous, I sense that your hunt was a fruitful one.”
“The Jedi is inside. She suffers from a very badly injured knee, amongst other things. Have her taken to the medical bay and treated thoroughly before detaining her in the cell blocks. I want to begin my interrogation of her tomorrow morning.”
>”As you wish…”
>At that, the Acolyte bows his head and returns to his brethren as they surround your TIE
>You speculate that at least one of them will meet a grisly end in their attempts to detain Redheart
>Entering the dark stone halls of the Citadel, it became immediately apparent how empty the place felt
>While you seldom remember running into many of your peers amongst these shadowy corridors, it still seems odd that this place feels so devoid of life
>No doubt a sign that your order was still struggling to recover from it’s losses
>Quickly passing through these empty passages, you walk into the dormitories and enter your private chamber
>The lodgings are far larger and noticeably better furnished than the cell you lived in during your time as an Apprentice Inquisitor, though you still aren’t overly fond of it
>It is too quiet here for your tastes, and it still feels barren despite being well furnished
>The place reminds you of a tomb
>Taking a seat on a couch near the edge of the room, you stare out through your steel shutters at the mountains beyond as you remove your cloak and armor
>Gently setting down Master Redheart’s saber staff, your gaze drifts off to a glass case lying against your wall
>Behind it lies a battered suit of obsidian armor and an ornate curbed lightsaber, all that remains of Luna
>You briefly consider framing Redheart’s weapon as well, but you put that thought aside for now
>>
>>25804468
Y-Wing masterrace reporting in

>>25804665
The Y-Wing was incidentally a heavy fighter wasn't it? IIRC it could almost keep up with a TIE/I if it pushed itself. On the other hand that came from some chart from /o/.
>>
>>25804931
That must suck, and makes my predicament of seeing it on Saturday less of a big deal. I wish you luck in avoiding spoilers, I'm one day in and I might have one thing spoiled but I really don't want to confirm it
>>
>>25804992
>For the first time in recent memory, you have no urgent task that requires your attention
>It is part of the reason why you do not enjoy spending time here on Prakith
>With no Jedi to hunt, no meaningful training to be had, and no friend to pass the time with, you are left with very little to do
>In an attempt to stave off your restlessness, you decide that you can at least take advantage of your time here to clean yourself up a bit
>Stepping into your refresher, you allow the warm water to spray against your bare body
>The water stings the wound that Redheart had given you a few days before, but overall it does much to soothe your battered body
>Your usual attire does well to conceal your appearance, but now you can see the full extent of your years of service to the Empire
>Scars of all shapes and sizes, a few of which look quite painful, are scattered all across your body
>Many of them are left over from saber wounds given to you through your battles with the Jedi, although the most clearly visible scars are the lightning patterned ones given to you during your imprisonment in the Imperial Palace
>No doubt the Emperor thought such scars would serve as a constant reminder of your disloyalty to him, an attempt to instill humility
>In truth, they had quite the opposite effect
>These scars, all of them, are like badges of honor to you
>A sign of how far you have come since you first began to walk down the path of the Dark Side, and a portent of what may still come
>Exiting the refresher, you take a few moments to dry yourself before shaving your face and dressing your latest wound
>When you are nearly finished, you hear her call to you
>You almost think that she must be here herself, lurking amongst your chamber hoping to surprise you, but then you realize that she is actively trying to tell you something
>Or more accurately, show you something
>>
>>25804931
My condolences, churroanon. I'm trying not to spoil stuff

>>25805008
I wasn't aware /o/ got into star wars fighters. In old canon, TIEs were developed to be a counter to Y-Wings with maneuverability because y-wings were too good otherwise. They were the main ship before Incom defected and took the X-Wing schematics with them
>>
>>25805010
Yeah, I've already had a little spoiled already. I'm going to try to not let it bother me though
>>25805040
I appreciate it man
>>
File: Inquisitor_TFUCG.jpg (179 KB, 435x601) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor_TFUCG.jpg
179 KB, 435x601
>>25805039
>Raising up a hand, you close the shutters and block out all light from outside as you take a seat in an alcove at the edge of your chamber
>Although the Citadel exudes the raw power of the Dark Side, and many of the people here give off a strong aura through the Force, it only takes several seconds for you to find her
“Let’s see what you have in store for me…”
>Although your eyes are closed, you begin to see
>You sit on a large chair, practically a throne, made of black wood in front of a massive circular table
>All around this table sit over a dozen men and women, the Dark Side radiating from each of them like fiery beacons
>You’ve never met, nor even seen, most of these people before although from what Midnight has told you several of these individuals stand out as High Inquisitors, supposedly the most powerful members of your order
>One figure does stand out to you
>Sitting on the largest of the chairs sits the Grand Inquisitor, who leans onto the table with his hands folded together in front of his face
>He coldly scans his peers before adopting a reserved smile and speaking up
>”I have just received word that Master Redheart has become our prisoner. Soon we will be able to pry open the secrets of her research and develop the technology we need to truly begin Operation Harvester in earnest.”
>Several of the High Inquisitors began to mutter amongst themselves until one of them abruptly asked
>”Which of our number was responsible for capturing this Jedi Master alive?”
>To which another one answered
>”It wasn’t one of us, but a younger Inquisitor by the name of Anonymous.”
>A slender human male sitting next to the Grand Inquisitor, distinguished by an intimidating cybernetic eye and arm on the right side of his body, smiled amicably as he spoke toward you
>”It would appear you were right to suggest Anonymous for this hunt Midnight. I did not expect him to get the job done so soon.”
>>
File: AntinnisTremayne-TCG.png (635 KB, 1152x862) Image search: [Google]
AntinnisTremayne-TCG.png
635 KB, 1152x862
>>25805070
>You heard Midnight chuckle in response as she answered him in a matter of fact tone
>”When I was searching for a candidate for the job, Anonymous stood out. I've seen him perform well in the past, and I am aware that he was somewhat familiar with Redheart as a child. I knew he would not fail.”
>Although you cared little for what most of your superiors thought, it still filled you with a small sense of pride to hear your deeds spoken of like this
>It also made you quite pleased to see the scowl that fell over the Grand Inquisitor’s face when you were brought up so highly
>That same man with the cybernetic implants, who you now recognized as High Inquisitor Tremayne, went on
>”If this Anonymous continues to perform like this, we may consider elevating him to our circle in a few years.”
>”Absolutely not.”
>The circle of High Inquisitors looked to the Grand Inquisitor as he coldly glowered at them all
>”Anonymous may be skilled with the Force, but he has also proven to be disloyal. I can sense the scorn he has for our masters, to make him a High Inquisitor would be to invite disaster. For the foreseeable future, he should remain at his current rank, and he should be monitored closely.”
>If you could only speak now, you would have gladly laughed at his face
>You could sense his fear
>”I agree.”
>Midnight’s voice, dripping with a coolness you were not used to hearing from her, startled you as she spoke out
>”Anonymous is quite exceptional, but rather difficult to control. It is well enough that he continue to serve us, rather than become our equal.”
>You begin to chuckle to yourself as you sit in meditation
>While becoming a High Inquisitor might have afforded you a great deal of prestige, it was very important that no one ever learn of the relationship you shared with Midnight
>This was why the two of you would praise and belittle one another in equal measure when in public
>Keeping up appearances was tiring, but necessary
>>
File: Y-WingRM.jpg (115 KB, 1022x582) Image search: [Google]
Y-WingRM.jpg
115 KB, 1022x582
>>25805040
/o/ has SW threads every now and then. They're much like the /k/ ones but about swapping engines and blaming the rebs for there being no Y-wings with panels still attached left.
>>
File: Midnight Sparkle.png (339 KB, 837x837) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Sparkle.png
339 KB, 837x837
>>25805080
>Suddenly, a coarse laugh echoed throughout the chamber and the High Inquisitors turned to stare at one of their band
>You looked upon a human male with a shaved head who wore a black suit of armor with red pauldrons as well as a thin black sash around his eyes
>”You rather enjoy having this Anonymous serve under you, don’t you?”
>Midnight chuckled at him
>”He has proven useful to me many times Jerec. Not particularly trustworthy, but I do take a small bit of pleasure in seeing him perform well… “
>Although you could not see it through her own eyes, you could clearly sense her smirk
>”… under my command, where he belongs.”
>It was somewhat difficult to maintain your mental link with Midnight as you broke out into laughter
“Where I belong? Is that all I am to you? A useful pawn? That’s not what you say to me when we are alone…”
>The High Inquisitors continued to speak amongst themselves, though you could tell that Midnight’s attention was shifting away from them as you spoke to her
“You love to put up a show and order me around, but I can sense your true feelings. You love it just as much when I command you, don’t you?”
>Your smile grew larger as you chuckled at her
>"Do you remember the first time I beat you in battle? How thrilling it was, to finally be defeated?”
>Midnight’s breathing seemed to quicken the further you went on
“Look at these people. There isn’t a single one of them you wouldn’t kill in a heartbeat if you could get away with it. Maybe you’d even find a way to get away with it, if I asked you to do it. If I ORDERED you.”
>She looked away from her peers at her clenched fists and whispered
>”Not. Now.”
“Not now? What’s wrong? You seem to be getting excited? Oh, I know what it is. You’re looking forward to our next duel, the fight that will decide who will be the Master and who will be the Apprentice. Do you still think you can beat me?”
>”Mistress.”
“What?”
>>
File: Detention Block.jpg (144 KB, 940x528) Image search: [Google]
Detention Block.jpg
144 KB, 940x528
>>25805154
>Her voice began to echo into your head as you opened your eyes
>”You will learn to call me Mistress, and you will learn your place… my apprentice.”
>For a split second, a horrendous scream tore through your mind and shocked you out of your meditative stance
>Breathing a sigh of exhaustion, you glanced around your empty room and slowly chuckled back
“We will see.”
+++
>The next morning you don a fresh suit of armor and march straight down to the detention cells to see Redheart
>You admittedly do not possess too much experience at interrogating Jedi, as you have more often than not simply killed them rather than bother with capturing them
>This time was different though, and you were determined to extract as much information from her about her research as possible
>More importantly, you were determined to ease her further down the path to the Dark Side
>After what you had put her through on Outland II, it was clear that she had already taken the first fateful steps down that path
>Then again, you did have to wonder how likely she would be to attempt to kill you if she actually did join the Inquisitorius
>As you considered all of this, a distinct scream echoed down the hallways to you
“What the Hell?”
>Jogging down to the cell where she was to be kept, you quickly unlocked the door to a stunning sight
>Redheart lied strapped to a table at the back of a dark cell, convulsing in pain as hooded figure loomed in front of her with a gripped fist raised high
“What are you doing?!”
>”What does it look like I’m doing?”
>After curtly replying to you, the figure released her grip and twisted about to glare at you
“Fluttershy?”
>>
>>25805120
As a Y-Wing enthusiast, I love you in a completely platonic way
You've got pics of my shipfu I haven't dug up before
>>
File: Sith Fluttershy.png (187 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
Sith Fluttershy.png
187 KB, 1300x1300
>>25805168
>Staring in shock for a moment, your gaze hardened as you looked back and saw Redheart hanging from her chains and breathing in ragged huffs
“Why are you interrogating MY prisoner?”
>She scoffed at you before walking up and shoving her face into yours
>”She’s my prisoner now. Our master chose me to take care of her.”
>You balked at her as she folded her arms over her chest and continued to glower at you
“I was responsible for bringing her in, why am I not in charge questioning her? This is absurd.”
>”Tell someone who cares.”
>The two of you glared intensely at one another
>It was clear that, despite not seeing one another in a long time, that Fluttershy’s animosity for you was as strong as ever
“Fine. If the Grand Inquisitor is behind this then he’s going to have to deal with me now.”
>”Good, now if you’ll excuse me.”
>The two of you turned your back on each other and began to split apart
“Fluttershy.”
>The two of you did not look back at each other as you stood on either side of the interrogation room
“Do not kill her.”
>You heard her scoff as you walked up out of the cell and back into the hallway
>”I’m a professional.”
>The cell door slammed shut, and as you marched down the hallway you heard Redheart’s screams begin to echo down to you once again
“What’s your game this time?”
>Did the Grand Inquisitor simply not believe you were up to the task of interrogating your own prisoner?
>Perhaps he was just being extra protective since his pet project was involved?
>Then again, by not telling you any of this in advance maybe his intention was to spite you, which was something you wouldn’t have put past him
>In any case, you weren’t about to take this supposed slight from him lying down
>>
>>25805181
>Reaching out through the Force, you were able to track him down over by the training fields
>Taking a side passage to the fields, you arrived at the top of the battlements overlooking the area
>Just over a dozen people, mostly a handful of Inquisitors and Apprentice Inquisitors by the looks of it, were crowding around the center of the field
>As you marched along the top of the walls, you eventually found the Grand Inquisitor sitting down on a large chair similar to the one you saw through Midnight’s eyes
>He made no indication that he noticed your presence as you came up behind him, his attention seemingly focused on what was developing below
>”I get the impression you are upset with me.”
>You sneered at him as he continued to stare below
“Why was I not informed that I wouldn’t be in charge of interrogating Master Redheart?”
>The Inquisitor briefly locked eyes with you and smiled before glancing away to the field
>”I suppose I forgot.”
>You stared indignantly at him, only the sound of the brisk wind blowing past you breaking the silent air
>Then, just as you felt your control over your anger begin to slowly slip away, you smiled as well
“It’s been just over two years now since that day we dueled before the Sith. I’m sure you remember?”
>The Inquisitor grimaced as he stared away from you
“Ever since then, I feel as if I have only been growing stronger in the ways of the Force. I wonder… have you improved as much as I have since then? Perhaps you can finally beat me?”
>”Hmph, I have better things to do than indulge in a petty rivalry with you. Speaking of which…”
>The Inquisitor raised his hand and pointed down at a pair of familiar faces who looked as if they were about to square off
>>
File: SithTraining-BoS.jpg (254 KB, 1024x1089) Image search: [Google]
SithTraining-BoS.jpg
254 KB, 1024x1089
>>25805189
>”Anonymous, you recognize those individuals do you not?”
>Stepping away from the Inquisitor, you looked down into the center of the crowds
>You saw an athletically built blue skinned Feeorin with multicolored bands in her head tendrils, staring down a muscular human woman with long blonde hair whose eyes were tinged a reddish yellow by the power of the Dark Side
>Sticking out from the crowd behind this Feeorin stood a young orange Twi’lek girl who wore purple bands in her lekku in a similar style to the Feeorin
>The blonde haired woman was flanked by a very tall muscular man wearing a cracked Mandalorian mask, and standing just behind the two of them was a slightly younger girl with long red hair
“That is… Rainbow Dash. I don’t recognize the Twi’lek girl standing behind her, but across from them is Applejack, Big Macintosh and Applebloom.”
>”That is correct.”
>It was very strange to look upon these people again
>Although you were never very much on speaking terms with any of them with the exception of Applebloom, there was a time when you were at least used to seeing their faces
>They look much the same as how you remember them, with the huge exceptions of Applebloom and Rainbow Dash
>Applebloom looked quite a bit taller than last you remember, perhaps growing 3 or 4 inches in height, with her red hair having grown out a bit as well
>She still had a somewhat demure look about her, at least compared to her siblings, but she didn’t exactly look like the scared little girl you remember either
>Rainbow Dash on the other hand was pretty much her old self, sans her arms
>Soon after becoming an Inquisitor, you had heard that Rainbow Dash was one of the handful of Apprentice Inquisitors who personally fought against the lone Jedi who attacked the Citadel
>She paid for it with both of her arms, having lost both limbs entirely
>In their place, now lied a pair of powerful robotic replacements, graciously built to her specifications
>>
>>25805169
These are just a few off google I got just now.

She is best shipfu.
>>
File: Y Wing Nothing personnel.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
Y Wing Nothing personnel.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>25805169
You can have this m8
>>
>>25805198
“What is going on down there?”
>”Perhaps you can tell me. Apparently those two women can’t stand each other and are about to settle their differences the only way they know how.”
>Folding your arms over your chest, you joined the Inquisitor in scowling down at them
“Some things never really change around here…”
>”Care to explain?”
>Glaring back at the Inquisitor, you pointed a finger down at them
“Ever since those two met they’ve been obsessed with trying to prove their superiority over the other. I can hardly believe they’re still fighting like this after all these years."
>The Inquisitor placed a hand over his chin as he looked down at them
>”Such behavior is more becoming of initiates, but they are Inquisitors now. I won’t abide such infighting in my ranks.”
>There was a resolute look in the Inquisitor’s eyes that made you feel somewhat uneasy
>Suddenly, an Acolyte walked up to the Grand Inquisitor and leaned down to hear him whisper something into his ear
>”It will be done my lord.”
>The Acolyte quickly took off down the battlements
“What are you plotting?”
>The Inquisitor brandished a confident smile as he stood out of his seat and walked next to you
>”Anonymous, I assure you that I only put Fluttershy in charge of questioning Redheart because she is an exceptionally accomplished interrogator. I would not waste my power on pursuing a rivalry of sorts with the likes of you. Nevertheless…”
>His eyes looked to you and narrowed
>”I remember fully what happened that day in the Imperial Palace, and I want you to know that if we ever fight again that I will not hesitate to destroy you.”
>Your own gaze darkened as you stared back at him
>>
File: Original_Y-wing-1.jpg (39 KB, 658x274) Image search: [Google]
Original_Y-wing-1.jpg
39 KB, 658x274
>>25805211
Shame they get wrecked afterwards.

I wish there was more to it, a spinoff for pilots would be cool.
>>
>>25805232
>Staring down at the field, you saw Rainbow Dash brandish her saber staff, twirling it cockily in her right hand
>”Come on AJ! Let’s go, one on one!”
>Applejack gave her a cruel smile as she put her fists on her hips
>”And why should I bother wastin’ my time like that? I got nothin’ to prove to you. All ah’m interested in is wipin’ that damn smirk off yer face!”
>Rainbow Dash shuddered as Big Mac took a step forward
>She balked at the the three of them before shouting out
>”t-This is exactly how I know you’re all talk! You know I’d kick your ass so you always have your family backing you up!”
>Applejack chuckled at her, clearly unmoved by her display
>”Ah don’t really see the point in playing fair, at least not with trash like yerself.”
>Then, just as it looked like a fight would break out, Big Mac took a step back and leaned down next to Applejack
>The older sibling appeared to be whispering something within her ear
>She scowled for a moment, before breaking out into an intimidating laugh
>”Well Rainbow, looks like today you might finally get yer wish. One on one just like you’ve been begging fer.”
>Applejack laid out a hand and pushed Applebloom aside whilst slapping her brother on the back
>”Big Mac says he’s sick and tired of listening to yer braggin’. He says it’s about time someone shut ya up, and he wants to be the one to do it.”
>Rainbow took a step back as Big Mac stomped closer to her
>Reaching into his belt, he took out his bulky lightsaber and ignited it
>Big Mac’s red saber beam was exceptionally long to accompany his own huge size, giving the warrior an incredible amount of reach
>Dash seemed a little intimidated at first, but after glancing back at the crowd around her she seemed to perk up a bit
>Her eyes locked for a moment with that of the younger Twi’lek behind her before she turned to face Big Mac and nonchalantly spat on the ground
>>
>>25805257
The guy who made that deserves to get a career out of it. A full length movie of his work would be amazing
>>
>>25805262
>”You know what? I’m cool with this. If I can’t smack you around then I guess that freak is the next best thing!”
>She brandished her saber staff and swung it through the air above her head as she strolled around the field
>The two warriors focused intently on each other as the crowd of onlookers backed away, save for Big Mac’s siblings and the Twi'lek
>Applejack looked quite pleased as she watched her brother, while the other two seemed visibly distressed
“What exactly did you have in mind when—“
>”Patience Anonymous. We’re about to see just what these two are capable of.”
>Just before it seemed like Rainbow Dash and Big Mac would charge one another, over a dozen Acolytes ran onto the field
>At their insistence, most of the crowd was pulled away from the fight that was about to unfold as one of them raised their voice and cried out
>”It has been decreed by the powers that be that this duel be fought, to the death.”
“What?!”
>”WHAT!?”
>Applejack’s jaw fell open as she stared in horrid surprise, with her sister looking just as shocked
>Rainbow Dash nearly tripped over herself as she stared about with wide eyes
>Big Mac did not seem to react to the news at all, although it was hard to see any reaction from him with that mask of his
>Many of the crowds were backing away quite a distance now, while Applejack walked up to one of the Acolytes and started a vicious argument with him
>While all this unfolded, Applebloom and the Twi’lek ran up to their respective fights and began to seemingly plead with them
>It was all so very surreal
“Rainbow Dash and Big Macintosh are full fledged Inquisitors. Warriors who have pledged their loyalty to the Empire and who have fought Jedi on its behalf. Are you really about to—?"
>”Yes.”
>The Inquisitor scowled down at the field as you balked at him
>>
>>25805279
>You could hardly believe this
>How could he think it acceptable to make these two fight to the death?
>There had to have been some deeper meaning behind this, or perhaps…
“Are you trying to intimidate me?”
>He scoffed as he sat down and reclined on his throne
>”Please Anonymous, this whole thing is far bigger than just you. This is about instilling order and discipline."
>You were convinced that you had a hand in prompting this, but could you have really gotten under his skin this badly?
>While you mulled over this, the field was slowly cleared away of everyone but the combatants, with most of the spectators moving up to the battlements where you and the Inquisitor stood watch
>A quick scan of this crowd quickly revealed Applejack leaning over the ledge of the wall with a hand grasped onto the railing
>”Big Mac! Don’t play around with her, just get it over with alright!?”
>You noticed that not too far behind Applejack stood her younger sister, who was standing silently next to the orange Twi’lek who seemed to be a fan of Rainbow
>Beside the two of them also stood a young girl about their age with excessively pale skin, colorless eyes, and long whitish hair, likely a member of the Umbaran species
>Suddenly you realized that you had seen these two other girls before, recognizing them as friends of Applebloom’s
“This… will not end well.”
>At that, the Grand Inquisitor stood out of his seat and raised his voice as he beckoned down to Rainbow and Big Mac
>”If you are so keen on fighting one another rather than learning to put aside your differences to serve our lords, then so be it. Fight to your heart’s content.”
>Rainbow Dash and Big Mac glanced up at the balcony before staring one another down
>”Proceed.”
>>
>>25805266
That shit was amazing. I liked one of the early edits that had the score over it instead of the rock tune.

It was a bit janky and weird perspective wise in places.
>>
>>25805292
>Staring down at the field, you watched as Big Mac readied his long saber with both hands whilst Rainbow Dash twirled her saber staff
>Rainbow Dash’s saber spun faster and faster as it tore through the ground, her face contorting into a wicked smile as her saber turned into a red blur
>”EAT THIS!”
>Her saber spun through the air as she tossed it at Big Mac at a devastating speed
>Standing still and displaying little emotion at all, Big Mac awaited the flying saber staff as it sped at him
>Raising his saber up, he parried aside the blow and sent the saber staff spinning aside
>As soon as the two sabers struck, Rainbow was on the move
>Blitzing across the grass, she caught her saberstaff as it sailed through the air and immediately hurled it back even faster
>As the saber staff approached Big Mac’s head, he raised his saber once more and knocked it aside with a wide slash
>Just as before, Rainbow sped across the ground and grasped hold of her weapon only to immediately throw it back
>Unless she secretly also had robotic legs, then she had to have been using the Force to enhance her reflexes and her speed
“He’s just… standing there.”
>Big Mac seemed to expertly block Rainbow’s saber staff each time she threw it, despite the fact that she appeared to be gaining speed each time she tossed it at him, to the point where it was becoming difficult to keep track of her
>Suddenly Applejack’s voice rang out through the field
>”LOOK OUT!”
>As soon as Rainbow threw her saber next, instead of speeding around in anticipation of catching it she charged Big Mac
>He raised his own saber and pushed aside the saber staff just as Rainbow fell upon him
>”YAAA!”
>Rainbow cocked back her arm and slammed her metal fist directly into Big Mac’s chest above his heart
>>
>>25805296
Don't remember that one. You have a link? I feel like watching that shit again the more I think about it
>>
>>25805310
>Several people from the crowd cheered while a few others fell deathly silent
>You watched intently as the two fighters seemingly froze in place
>Applejack’s voice rang out above it all
>”KILL HER!”
>Grasping his saber with both hands, Big Mac’s weapon crashed down in an overhead swing
>Scrambling away from him, Rainbow’s immense speed failed her
>Failing to evade his slash, Rainbow once again lost an arm
>”AAAAAAAHHHH!”
>Her left shoulder sputtered sparks of electricity as she grasped her right hand over the slashed open limb
>Big Mac stepped over her torn off limb as he slowly stomped over to her
>Coughing up a small stream of blood underneath his battered mask, Big Mac approached Rainbow Dash like a specter of death
>You could sense her fear as she she sprinted back from him, evading his long saber slashes as he tore up the ground where she once stood
“Incredible…”
>The Grand Inquisitor watched the fight with a bemused grin, his hand clenching his chin as he leaned forward and watched the fight
>Your fists shook as you glanced back and forth between him and the duelists
“What is the point of this?”
>He failed to reply to you as both of your attention was called back to the field
>Rainbow Dash called her saber staff back into her right hand and ignited her weapon
>She only activated one end of its beam, likely to compensate for the loss of her left arm
>Shouting out, Rainbow Dash spun her saber through the air as she charged him
>She continued to move at a Force enhanced speed, whilst Big Mac maintained an impressive defensive wall against her as he methodically blocked each of her blows
>Striking back at his attacker, Big Mac swung his saber at Rainbow with such force that she was knocked back several steps when she blocked the blow
>Instead of blocking the next few devastating strikes, Rainbow quickly sidestepped her adversary and tried to slash him in the back
>>
>>25805333
>Amazingly, Big Mac was able to raise his own weapon over his head and block the strike meant for his back before twisting about and continuing to slash at her
“His grasp over Djem So's defensive stance is unreal.”
>”Indeed. I’m particularly impressed by Rainbow’s unorthodox tactics. I suppose Ataru suits someone with such… creativity.”
>Your conversation with the Inquisitor was interrupted as three figures emerged onto the balcony
>Twisting about, you saw Applebloom joined by her three friends as they kneeled down before the Grand Inquisitor
>”Sir, ah’m begging you. You have to stop the fight!”
>Her Twi’lek friend spoke up next
>”They never meant to take it this far!”
>Followed by the Umbaran girl
>”Please don’t let them die like this!”
>The Inquisitor did not even register them with a glance as he coldly spoke back
>”Anonymous recently informed me that this conflict between Rainbow and your Apple clan has been brewing for years.”
>Your hands clenched into fists as you muttered at him through clenched teeth
“Don’t drag me into this you—“
>”I am cracking down on this immediately. Hopefully the three of you will be able to learn from this experience, lest you end up like those two down there.”
>Applebloom shook as she raised her head to stare at him, tears welling up in her eyes
>Suddenly her gaze drifted toward you and your eyes locked together
>”a-Anon?”
>You silently looked back into her eyes, and were reminded of her
>There were many times you took pity on her, lamenting how hard it was for her to adapt to her training and how she always seemed to languish in her older siblings' shadow
>Her fear reminded you of the boy you once were
>Your body shook as you stared back at her
>It was foolish, insanely so, but…
>>
>>25805367
“Stop the fight.”
>The Inquisitor’s eyes narrowed as he turned his head to face your glare
>”Excuse me?”
>To the immense shock of the three girls in front of you, you placed your hand onto the Inquisitor’s shoulder and gripped it tightly as you loomed over him
>Your other hand slowly gripped the saber on the back of your belt
“Stop the fight, before someone get’s hurt.”
>You and the Inquisitor glowered at one another, the immense hatred you two share radiating so fiercely that the three girls had to have been able to sense it
>”Anonymous…”
>The Inquisitor leaned forward in his chair, his own hand resting upon the saber on his belt
>”… you’re blocking my view.”
>”ARGH!”
>”NO!"
>The Twi’lek girl’s shout shook your attention away from the Inquisitor as the two of you looked back at the field and saw Dash lying on the ground, her lightsaber knocked out of her grasp several yards away
>”YES!”
>Applejack clenched her fist and smiled as she leaned off the ledge of the battlement
“Dammit, is she…?”
>Rainbow’s body shuddered as her mechanical hand gripped the hard dirt on the ground
>As she attempted to crawl to her weapon, Big Mac fell upon her
>His foot crashed into Rainbow’s ribcage as he kicked her onto her back and proceeded to press his boot into her abdomen
>The Twi’lek girl shouted at the top of her lungs as she leaned over the railing
>”RAINBOW! YOU HAVE TO GET UP! RAINBOW DASH!!!”
>The Inquisitor sighed
>”It would seem she has overexerted herself. A pity.”
“You bastard…”
>”Hm?”
>You furrowed your brow as the Twi’lek began to break out into tears
“You’re making them fight… just like he made us fight.”
>The memories of your duel with the Inquisitor at the Imperial Palace burned brightly in your mind
“I should have killed you when I had the chance.”
>>
>>25805320
I'm on my mobile so no. But your best bet is to just look for TIE fighter animation or so on youtube.
>>
>>25805385
>The Twi’lek rushed up to Applebloom and shook her as she froze up in shock
>”He’s your brother! Make him stop! MAKE HIM STOP!”
>Applebloom looked at her friend with a mortified expression, having seemingly lost the strength to speak
>She seemed powerless to stop this madness
>Maybe you could end it all here and now, at the cost of throwing away everything you had worked for
>Your dream of becoming a Sith Lord, of conquering beside Midnight
>No, you wouldn’t lose sight of your vision and you would not make the same mistake you made two years ago
>Whatever would happen now, would have to be avenged later
>You coldly watched as Big Mac slowly raised his lightsaber above Rainbow and prepared to end her life with a downward thrust
>Rainbow coughed up a trail of blood, and was seemingly speaking to him, although you could not hear what she was saying
>As you scrutinized her, you immediately realized that whatever she was saying had caught his attention and caused him to pause
>Dash suddenly smiled up at him
>Applejack was having none of it
>”Finish her off! NOW!”
>As Big Mac raised his saber up high to strike, Rainbow raised up her own hand and…
>Flipped him off
>Her hand immediately became a fist as steam issued through her arm
>”ROCKET PUNCH!”
>Rainbow’s fist blasted out of her arm and jettisoned into Big Mac’s face, knocking him off of her as he crashed onto his back, his mask flying through the air
>Your jaw fell wide open as Rainbow slowly scrambled over the ground to her lightsaber
>Raising her metal stump up, her fist returned to its socket and snapped in place as she picked up her lightsaber and stumbled up to her feet
>As Big Mac bolted up, his bloodied and bruised face now all too apparent, Rainbow Dash burst into the air toward him with her saber wielding arm draped across her torso
>The two swung their sabers at each other as Rainbow slid to the ground behind him, their backs turned on one another
>>
File: Sith Applejack.png (412 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
Sith Applejack.png
412 KB, 1300x1300
>>25805444
>The two Dark Jedi stood in place for several tense moments as everyone watched with bated breath
>A cool wind blew past the field, billowing through the grass
>Big Mac collapsed to the ground
>”NOOOOOOO!!!”
>Applebloom’s scream resounded throughout the training fields, likely echoing down across the mountains
>Following closely behind Applebloom’s tearful cry, came Applejack’s primal roar
>You saw her leap down from the battlements to the ground and rush a mangled Rainbow Dash
>”RAINBOW LOOK OUT!”
>Activating her own saber, the Twi'lek clumsily hopped down onto the field and rushed Applejack as she charged Rainbow Dash
>Just as she was about to intercept Applejack, she raised her hand up and stopped the Twi’lek in her tracks
>Without breaking her stride, Applejack lifted her off her feet by her throat and throttled her across the field
>Barely having the strength to stand, Rainbow raised her arms up as she reluctantly welcomed Applejack
>Their fight was not to be, for as Applejack approached Rainbow several dozen Acolytes stormed the field
>Several of them quickly grappled Rainbow, who appeared to be protesting against being taken away, whilst the rest struggled to hold Applejack back
>She mercilessly struck down three of them almost immediately in her maddened frenzy as they attempted to bring her down with shock staves
>”Enough of this.”
>The Inquisitor rose from his seat and hopped down to the field to assist the acolytes in detaining Applejack
>You looked away from the carnage on the field, utterly disgusted by what you had just seen
>The battle was a terrific sight, but it had no purpose
>Big Mac may have been an insane brute, but the Force was strong with him
>He deserved better than this
>>
File: Dark Side.jpg (313 KB, 1037x1198) Image search: [Google]
Dark Side.jpg
313 KB, 1037x1198
>>25805464
>Staring coldly at the mountains in the distance, you slowly began to block out the noise around you
>The violence that was still unfolding below, the cheers and jeers of the crowds of onlookers, the bitter breeze
>However, try as you might, you could not silence the sound of Applebloom’s sobs
>Glancing down at her, you watched as her Umbaran friend comforted her with a hug as the two of them sat down against the railing
“Applebloom…”
>She momentarily ceased crying and looked up to you with tear-stricken eyes
>What could you say to her?
>Sorry?
>There was nothing I could do?
>This was the Will of the Force?
>Your gaze hardened as your anger spilled out and you struggled to express yourself to her
>You will not stand for this injustice
“We will make this right.”
>Applebloom stared at you with a confused frown as you turned your back on her and stomped away, your cloak billowing in the fierce wind
>It was clear to you now
>Everything about today, from your spat with Fluttershy to all that had transpired here on this training field, to every word he shared with you on this balcony was part of a calculated strategy with one goal in mind
>Make you mad
>He wanted you to lose control so you could give him an excuse to have you removed
>It nearly worked too
“You’ll get what’s coming to you… you and your precious masters. I’ll tear this whole Empire to pieces if I have to…”
>Some day you would be Sith, and you would have the power to strike down all your enemies
>Until then, all you could do was look forward to and prepare for that day
“My time will come."
>>
>>25805483
That's all for now! Was hoping to have this finished a bit earlier but eh.

I hope ya'll enjoyed it!

Just one more week

>>25805409
Still looking, I'll find it eventually though
>>
I am returned.

I liked it.

More coming soon.
>>
File: Rey.jpg (221 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
221 KB, 640x958
8.7/10

Also, I think I found a new favorite character.
>>
File: 1450440088961.png (134 KB, 841x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450440088961.png
134 KB, 841x1024
>>
>>25805985
She gives me a young Bastila vibe.
>>
>>25802440
Reading that thing now and enjoying it. How abruptly will it end?
>>
>>25805559
It shows up if you just look for Tie Fighter Animation. Should be one of the first results on youtube with (WIP) in the title.
>>
ok
>>
>>25807968
Abrupt? No. It's right after a great long scene that helps establish the character's power. Then there's the ultimate cliffhanger.
>>
>>25808018
So just after the battle? Shame.
>>
File: dLvYnCa.jpg (62 KB, 584x584) Image search: [Google]
dLvYnCa.jpg
62 KB, 584x584
>>
File: scorp.png (724 KB, 2039x2893) Image search: [Google]
scorp.png
724 KB, 2039x2893
Fuck this thread right now I aint reading anything!
Have a Darth Scorpan though
>>
>>25808938
Sorry, bby. Maybe I can get an update in for you fine gents when I get back from TFA.

Have a subjectively humorous video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrRGTEwNS2M&ab_channel=TheLateShowwithStephenColbert
>>
File: walkerpon.png (620 KB, 2893x2039) Image search: [Google]
walkerpon.png
620 KB, 2893x2039
>>25808993
Colbert fakes it more than a Vegas Hooker, I dont care.
Also, not your fault. Im in a pissy mood right miao.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 287x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 287x300
>>25808938
Scorpan's got a sick wizard beard going on
>>
>>25808938

>Good, goyim----I mean, good, Nito
>>
So who here actually got to see The force awakens opening night?

I saw it at 2 AM in a super delux theater after my shift was done
>>
>>25809351
I saw it at 10:45 last night.
>>
>>25809417
nice
>>
It gets a solid 10/10.

I'm not back.
>>
>>25809836
nice..

Oh also, before it started, our projector system was screwy, so we had to watch the new star trek trailer three times...

Me and a couple of hundred of fans were booing it the whole time
>>
File: Have_a_Holly_Jolly_Sithmas.jpg (205 KB, 1857x749) Image search: [Google]
Have_a_Holly_Jolly_Sithmas.jpg
205 KB, 1857x749
Hmm. I give it a 7.6/10. More lightsabers.
>>
>>25805444
>Rocket Punch
BOOM!! HEAD SHOT!! SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKA!!
poor Big Mac...
>>25805559
Better late than never. Besides, an update this quality takes time. Good show.
>>
File: Tght2rn.jpg (171 KB, 1020x1074) Image search: [Google]
Tght2rn.jpg
171 KB, 1020x1074
>>
File: tumblr_nq8cl1XbnD1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg (105 KB, 980x1208) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq8cl1XbnD1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg
105 KB, 980x1208
Bump
>>
I liked the movie enough, but jesus that script.
>>
>>25811382
Too much comedy right?
>>
>>25809351
Got the first showing in imax.
>>
>>25809351

>>25811923
What the hell happened there...?

Anyway, I went to the first showing last night at 7 at a theatre within spitting distance of my house.

Felt kind of bad for all the people at the bigger theatres in town who'd booked their tickets months in advance and waited in line, because I left the house like 20 minutes before showtime, walked up, bought a ticket at the window and went in - hardest part was finding parking.

I guess you could say I let the Force guide me.
>>
>>25811996
Hey weren't you going to draw Gilda once?
>>
>>25811908
Yes. And some of the regular dialogue made me cringe a bit.
>>
>>25808938
Seriously awesome job.

Have some metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBkRzRupu1Q
>>
Back from the theater.

Overall: 7/10. I liked it, however, the story was weak and a lot of things needed some explaining. Loved Rey and Finn. Daisy Ridley did a great job for her first time on a big movie set. Humor was good for the most part and maybe had too many jokes (I thought Poe and Finn's jokes were bad). Also, BB-8 is great as well. I thought he was funnier than C3PO (Blame the prequels).

Going to see it again tomorrow to see if my feelings are final.

They blew it on Han's death.
>>
In 24 hours I'll be sitting in the theater waiting for that epic opening crawl to start
>>
>>25812086
I think yes, I was, although I can't remember what race I was asked to draw her as.

Unless you want to see her as a Mandalorian.

>>25811382
>>25811908
>>25812113

Compared to the prequels, it's fucking Shakespeare. It's nice hearing dialog written by someone besides George; someone who can make a characters sound approximately like living beings instead of conduits for The Script. You can call the jokes bad if you want, but for me at least, when the joke isn't funny, it feels like the character is the one who can't tell a joke, as opposed to the writer.
>>
>>25810218
I went through a few different ideas; hidden vibroblades, flamethrowers, secretly thermal detonators, but in the end I decided to give her rocket punches. I think Rainbow would approve.

He was a
Big Guy

Glad you liked it man

>>25811069
Porkins?
>>
>>25811931
nice

best part is seeing as I work at my theater, i get to see it for free, and Imax and RPX are like $20 bucks a ticket

of course im gonna see it like 5 more times, not including watching the ending over and over again
>>
So, guys

Do we all agree that Snoke is Darth Plagueis?
>>
>>25814967
honestly, I dont know what to think of him

I think he is either a botched vader or Palpetine clone
>>
>>25814989

I would agree, but compare these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSQ3BJVMfAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRaiLY23gU8

It's way too similar to be a coincidence.
>>
>>25814989
I thought he was a guy who worked for Palpatine and took his chance for power when he died.
>>
>>25814989
>>25815014

The palpatine track is from when Sidious is talking to anakin about plagueis, by the way.
>>
>>25815014
holy fuck, they sorta do
>>25815019
>>25815037
very true... then again guys the movie is only a day old now. And we have to wait till 2017 for more answers, but I dont believe he is palgueis

what I wanna talk about is how will Kylo change in the next film
>>
who here is from /tv/?
>>
Okay, this has to be real. Either Rey is Luke's daughter, or she's the worst written mary sue in cinema history.
>>
File: bowjedi.png (451 KB, 1500x1300) Image search: [Google]
bowjedi.png
451 KB, 1500x1300
>>25812588
dubs confirm for shit riffsthank you, regardless
>>25809110
God Wizards was a weird movie
>>25793868
>>25793898
Here http://imgur.com/MMnxiFQ
>>25815226
I once saw the first page of /tv/ does that count?
>>
File: Archer (GIF) 1.gif (897 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Archer (GIF) 1.gif
897 KB, 500x281
>>25815720
> Hot Waifu pic
> Fucking unf
>>
>>25815967
>having Rainbow Dash as your waifu
total pleb
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
>>25815967
I'm glad you like, Oni-chan.
>>25816020
At least he has one, I bet you take multiple waifu, you fiend.

Can I get a suggestion for the next group of doodles?
>>
>>25816187
Well I just got my waifu. I'm happy, but if you're looking for suggestions you could try drawing Mon Calamari Applejack from my story.

Maybe, for something lewd we could have Shining Armor and Cadence together. I'll let you decide which story to choose from.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 471x312
>>25816287
Yeah ok
>>
File: sunset_by_xnightmelody-d8bljvc.png (207 KB, 835x956) Image search: [Google]
sunset_by_xnightmelody-d8bljvc.png
207 KB, 835x956
>>25816187
Sunset is all I need.
>>
File: Seth Rollins.png.jpg (14 KB, 236x279) Image search: [Google]
Seth Rollins.png.jpg
14 KB, 236x279
>>25815720
Fucking nice
>>25816020
>>25816187
>tfw I still haven't written my own waifu into my green yet
>>
>>25811024
I'll do it
>>
Guys, The Force Awakens ends when the credits roll. Ruined the entire movie for you!
>>
>>25811024
I'LL DO IT
>>
>>25815585
Exactly what I was thinking.
>>
File: tray tor.gif (1006 KB, 500x233) Image search: [Google]
tray tor.gif
1006 KB, 500x233
>the true hero of the story
;_; never forget
>>
>>25817996
>TRAITOR
>>
>>25817996
So why exactly did they bring a guy with a hammer along?
>>
File: 1450486945232.gif (1 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1450486945232.gif
1 MB, 500x209
>>25817996
rip TR-80. You shall not be forgotten
>>
>>25815585
>>25817941
Yep
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>>25816967
I know that feel...

>>25818660
I think I'm going to say fuck it and catch an early show today.
>>
File: Product02.png?v=1450493750.png (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Product02.png?v=1450493750.png
1 MB, 1500x1500
So who wants to buy Anovos' 8500 dollar First Order stormtrooper statue?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 512x287
>>25819257
>tfw you're not getting Paid anytime soon and couldn't afford it anyway. But still want it.
Fuck my life why am I poor?
>>
>>25819310
Just wait for the 3000 dollar costume and be the statue yourself.
>>
>>25819310
Is it because you're spending quality talent on us instead of a career? Seriously, make something you could sell. People would dig star wars things now, and you could make a few bucks on something you love. You're definitely good enough to do it.
>>
>>25819310
>>25819421
Just start to write commissions for people on DA or FA some of them will pay stupid amounts for smut and whatnot.

Citation Needed
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>25819421
>talent
>good enough
To tell you the truth, I'm a horrible coward... I can't even stand being critzied in my own imagination.
>>25819329
That might work...
>>
>>25819544
Honestly, if you actually want one I know where to get some that are around 1400 dollars and made by fans. Cheaper than anovos, but everyone's still waiting to see some final pictures. Doesn't include the helmet though, but the helmet is made by the same person.
>>
>>25819544
>I'm a horrible coward...
So was I. Then a magical writefag named Onii Chan encouraged me to start writing. People showed appreciation for my story, so I kept writing. I got better. I feel much better about my skill now.
The difference? You can actually make money off yours. Keep drawing for us if you want, we appreciate the art. It's amazing. All I'm saying is, you have what it takes to go a step further than appeasing a few bronies on a Star Wars board.
>>
File: Manly Men.gif (895 KB, 307x174) Image search: [Google]
Manly Men.gif
895 KB, 307x174
>>25819655
Glad to hear made a difference writefriend.
>>
File: dedede.jpg (66 KB, 633x477) Image search: [Google]
dedede.jpg
66 KB, 633x477
>>25819750
Any time man. Pic related.
>>
>>25819544
>I can't even stand being critzied in my own imagination.
I'll be honest I never received much critique on my shit either but how would you even grow if noone gives you some pointers on what to work on?
>>
>>25819561
As cool as that might be, I have more pressing financial matters to attend.
>>25819655
I'll consider it, kirrabee, I don't think it's as easy for me to receive payments over the Internet.
>>25819783
It's not criticisms per se, it's more like a gut feeling that you know your stuff isn't as good as it could be.
>>
File: 1429640820721.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429640820721.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>25819869
>gut feeling
I feel you, I got the same eversince I stopped drawing as regularly as I did a few years back.

Sometimes I feel like I can't reach levels I reached a few months ago. Makes a case for practice I guess.

Either way it doesn't help much to get stuck on those feelings, the only thing you really can do about them is work on the art. But that's just my two cents.
>>
>yfw Coruscant got btfo
>>
File: captain phasma!.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
captain phasma!.gif
1 MB, 540x300
>>25817996
>>25818660
That riot trooper did more than Captain Phasma.
God dammit was she wasted potential. Episode 8 better convince me to make her my waifu again.
but the riot trooper's still cool
>>
>>25819998
It was the Hosnian star system that got btfo.
>>
>>25820022
youre waifu literally belongs in the trash
>>
>>25820384
I see what you did there
>>
>>25820384
I'm half-hoping she got out, just so that she can be something more than "Boba Fett V2" in Episode 8. But I'm also half-hoping that she's dead so that Episode 8 could introduce a new high-ranking stormtrooper. Maybe a TIE fighter pilot commander to act as a rival to Poe Dameron in the skies?
>>
At the end of the movie the screen turns black and credits scroll down the screen.
>>
File: dog.exe has crashed.webm (957 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
dog.exe has crashed.webm
957 KB, 250x250
Finally saw the new movie. Maybe i'm just getting old but I thought the saber fights were kind of dumb. You're telling me a trained sith apprentice sucks that bad at fighting? That chick used the light saber for the first time ever and managed to fight him off. A dude who could stop blaster bolts in mid air for fucks sakes. Also what the fuck she can mind tricks?

Maybe i'm finally realizing that Light Sabers might just be dumb and the Star Wars universe is finally catching up to that concept. In my mind when I read about the fights in stories I always imagine the two fighters being a blur and everyone else on the battlefield kind of fades away and nobody can intercede because the opponents can flick blaster bolts away effortlessly.

In the movie they're clumsy it feels like blasters were the more cool weapon in this movie. I mean fuck why even give a shit about light sabers when riot troopers with their electro police batons can deflect light sabers.
>>
>>25820710
Also I think the story in general is kind of meh. It's a new hope with the roles jumbled up. I think the fact that it has the words Star Wars on it means it will get accolades no matter what. The same way Fallout 4 is kind of shitty but still gets 9.0 on shill review sites. I mean shit the Phantom Menace got several academy awards and that movie is a dog turd.

Also why the fuck did they bother showing lady luke and old luke staring at each other for the last 30 seconds of the film? They had a quota to meet and were killing time or what?
>>
File: Tieadv.jpg (106 KB, 700x542) Image search: [Google]
Tieadv.jpg
106 KB, 700x542
>>25820606
>TIE Avenger shows up
>Veteran pilot of Avenger Squadron

>>25820710
>not imagining knight type sword fighting
Come on Anon, the guy even had a guard on his sword this time around.

I still like the slow fighting more.

>>25820738
To get Luke in there, movie could've been over when the Falcon flew off for me.
>>
>>25813775
I didn't get that feeling about the characters. It felt like the writer is nudging me with his elbow and going "eh, eh amirite. Old school star wars top top!" and I just leave him hanging because he's a cock sucker.
>>
>>25820710
Bro are you telling me that two young kinds clumsily stumbling through a forest fighting the same way I used to fight my brother with sticks isn't interesting?
>>
>>25817996
You know what I don't get? Why are Light Sabers a threat if you can make weapons that can block them. I doubt that's cortosis or song steel or whateverthefuck.

A light saber is plasma held in place by a magnetic field, right? Why not just generate a magnetic field around your armor and suddenly you're golden. The parts to do so are apparently tiny. Maybe you can even deflect blaster bolts.
>>
>>25820853
Don't think about the saber physics too much, it doesn't lead anywhere.
>>
>>25820853
Light Sabers seriously always felt like a tacked on thing to give the Jedi and Sith that extra bit of mysticism. They're warrior monks with the ability to affect the universe with their mind but that wasn't good enough for Lucas.

Light Sabers have lore armor. They're relevant because they say so but the reasoning is wafer thin at best. Blaster bolts are deflected because *reasons*, slug throwers that sling non-ferris ammo don't go through light sabers and splash their users with molten metal because *reasons*. The reason nobody applies light saber technology to armor or other weapons is *reasons*.

The lore surrounding light sabers is held up by gossamer thin wires that break at the slightest breeze of scrutiny.
>>
>>25820774
>>25820738
IMO I am very conflicted with the ending, but hearing the force theme again was great
>>
>>25820710
That dog is like 70% neck.
>>
>>25820710
Kylo Ren hasn't face a Jedi in YEARS. It makes sense for him to lose, especially when Chewy shot him with a bowcaster. Also,
>lightsabers
>dumb
Get out of here, Trekkie.
>>
File: 1448396488669.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1448396488669.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>25821226
>Kylo Ren hasn't face a Jedi in YEARS
The thing is she's not a Jedi. She's a chick fighting FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER with a light saber that fight was literally the first time she ever turned it on. And yes Light Sabers are dumb. The force is fucking awesome and Jedi warrior monks are just as awesome. What essentially amounts to light sticks that are purposely propped up by the story? No they're super dumb.
>>
>>25821256
Rey let The Force into her when she was fighting Kylo. You see this when Kylo tells her she needs a teacher.
>>
File: 1417569040345.gif (101 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1417569040345.gif
101 KB, 320x213
Oh fuck it's like i'm back in the early 90s. Arguing with strangers in a message board about light sabers. If I had my old wooden chair to sit on I think I might get misty eyed.
>>
>>25821328
So a dude who has force training + light saber training can be beaten by some untrained chick who lets force jesus inside her? Fuck it man it's just a stupid fight I just didn't like that part of the film. Kylo should have taken that bitch to school easily but for the story Lady Luke gets to fight on even terms. It's mad retarded.
>>
>>25821328
And? How is this supposed to justify how she instantly knows how to use every technique perfectly?
>>
>>25821357
Because she had training before she had her memory wiped.
>>25821353
Is it really that hard to believe a Dark Jedi (or whatever you want to call him) who got shot by a fucking wookie bowcaster and got injured by Finn got bested by Rey? The dude was bleeding to death.
>>
>>25821617
Not only was he not bleeding to death he was pounding on his would to fuel his pain and anger into more power.

I just think that the fact that she has near insta jedi status is a cheap device. It's just a very weak point in the film.
>>
>>25821763
I'll admit I was questioning Rey's, the best girl, victory over discount Darth Revan too. Inflicting pain to yourself can only grant you power for so long.
>>
>>25820710
>implying Kylo Ren is trained sith
he's something, but he's definitely not trained in sith arts
>>
>>25820710
You do realize he had just been shot right? He was seriously fucked up. Not to mention it's implied that the reason she was so strong in the force was because she's the child of someone important.

As for the lightsaber, I got the feeling like it was overcharged. The crossguard was vents letting out extra energy. That was an unstable dangerous lightsaber.
>>
>>25820853
I think for the same reason people don't have personal shields like the rolly droidkas from the prequels. They seriously mess with organics.
>>
>>25821256
It was established earlier with her staff she knew how to fight at the very least. Not perfect, but with the force guiding her it's plausible.
>>
File: Putin Stare.jpg (63 KB, 800x592) Image search: [Google]
Putin Stare.jpg
63 KB, 800x592
>>25819544
I might be a little late for this, but I just wanted to say that I feel like my own writing has improved tremendously thanks to some of the critique you've given me, and I think your art style is pretty cool as well. It may not always be as great as you think it could be but I still think its consistently good and you can always still find ways to improve if you keep working at it.
>>
File: They're vents mang.jpg (82 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
They're vents mang.jpg
82 KB, 700x525
>>25822195
You would be correct. I want it in TOR so bad now.
>>
>>25822195
>That was an unstable dangerous lightsaber.

Just like the one who wields it.

There's a lot of symbolism for Kylo in that lightsaber if you really look at it - the hilt looks cobbled-together and incomplete, the blade is clearly unstable and god knows what the internal works look like.

Kylo's a self-aggrandizing tryhard whose training is clearly incomplete, compensated for with all this posturing and blind emulation of Darth Vader - some grand, romanticized figure he may not actually know much about at all - but who is still very strong, and I think the weapon does a good job of conveying visually what his current state as a character is - for all the intimidation factor it tries to present, the thing looks like it's one jostle away from going nova, just like him.
>>
>>25819544
>To tell you the truth, I'm a horrible coward... I can't even stand being critzied in my own imagination.

There was once a man who was afraid of self-promotion, who held himself back out of fear of never being good enough. Fear of criticism. He could have known fame and riches in his lifetime, but he died with little to his name. Now he is regarded was one of the all-time greats.

His name was Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

Don't be afraid of promoting yourself.
>>
so you guys saw this guy before right?
>>
>>25822647
The lightsaber is unstable because he uses a cracked Kyber crystal.
>>
>>25822743
Wasn't lovecraft also a rascist?
>>
so umm guys... was i just me or was the score in TFA wasn't as good around this time?
>>
>>25823736
Wasn't just you.
>>
>>25823745
oh good... glad im not alone

seriously the only parts i like were all the original song parts especially the force theme at the end
>>
>>25823322

>subtext
>your head
>>
File: 1449769141320.jpg (116 KB, 401x333) Image search: [Google]
1449769141320.jpg
116 KB, 401x333
>>25815720
Great work as always friend.
How about doing cloudchaser and flitter next? With or without anon
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 1024x683
>>25822236
Thanks, Churro, that really bumps up my self esteem.
>>25822743
I checked some info regarding banks that can take internet payments and I might begin to set up a page on FA or DA for them furry bucks.
Wish me luck.
>>25822904
Yis
>>25823727
To be fare most of you are horrible racists and I'm enabling it by drawing for you guys so I'm a racist by proxy.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 576x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 576x640
>>25824358
Yeah okshould one of them be dead?
>>
>>25823727
>>25824517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM
>>
>>25824801
That'd be great.
>>
>>25823727
and?
>>
>>25824801
Sounds hot
>>
>>25815585
>implying Luke sold his daughter into slavery on some backwater planet
I bet he thought to himself, 'It builds character.'
>>
File: fishthewaifu.png (2 MB, 2893x2039) Image search: [Google]
fishthewaifu.png
2 MB, 2893x2039
>>25825146
>>25825937
The shit I get myself into...
>>
File: Applejack's Lightsaber.jpg (165 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Applejack's Lightsaber.jpg
165 KB, 1366x768
>>25826149
Man that's awesome. If only I could make intricate lightsabers like that in the simulator.
Alas this is the best I can do.

Keep up the great work. Need more suggestions for drawings, or are you good at the moment?
>>
Just curious, does anyone else get an electrostaff vibe from Rey's staff?
>>
File: image.png (64 KB, 384x382) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64 KB, 384x382
>>25826651
I'm good, just need to mentally steel myself for the next two...
>>
So, I had an idea to write green based off of a prompt thread where Sunset Shimmer fell to the Dark Side. But the thread was archived before i could write anything. Should I put it here?
>>
>>25827056
Sure, go right ahead man
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 544x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 544x640
>>25827056
This would seem to be the most appropriate place. Please do so.
>>
>You are Anon.
>And fuck is it cold.
>You suppose that's the price you pay for trying to be the good guy.
>Ever since you were suddenly shunted to this universe along with Sunset, Twilight and the gang, you had to choose sides.
>And due to a series of events involving nazis in white armor and their snazzily dressed commanders with fake sounding British accents, you ended up joining a galaxy spanning rebellion.
>A small chunk of snow falls on your head.
>Fucking hell, why couldn't you stay on Ord Mantell?
>Sure, it was a junkyard, but at least it was warm.
>Just because that one fucktard of a bounty hunter had to pop off his message to the Empire before you guys could finish him off, everybody suddenly had to flee to Hoth.
>Talk about spiteful.
>Rubbing your hands together, you move over to a crate filled with trash.
>There was a hole in the roof here, and the area was pretty spacious.
>You were certain no heat would melt the walls of the base.
>You take out your lightsaber, and ignite it.
>The purple beam hums to life, and you stick it into the center of the trash heap in the crate.
>As the fire catches, you put your lightsaber away.
>Why couldn't there be a Force bodily heat power you could learn?
>Fuck Hoth, this place sucks.

Continue? Y/N.
>>
>>25827245
Give us more than we'll tell you whether it's good or not.
>>
>>25827245
no it fucking sucks don't do it
>>
>>25827245

>You take some time warming yourself near the fire.
>Thanks to some ancient holocron the group found, you've been able to learn about the ways of the Force, according to the Jedi.
>Turns out only a few of you were Jedi material, including yourself, Rarity, Sunset, and suprisingly enough, Fluttershy of all people.
>Pinkie and Rainbow seemed to be Force Sensitive as well, but the former didn't like sitting in one place too long, and the latter didn't have the patience to learn anything.
>As a result, neither of them attended any lectures from your holographic Jedi Master.
>As for Twilight and Applejack, neither of them could do it, no matter how much they tried.
>In the end, it seemed like they weren't sensitive to the Force.
>You sighed.
>The catastrophe at Ord Mantell had prompted everyone to separate.
>You were to rendezvous back on Hoth
>And almost everyone showed up.
>It's been a month since you got separated.
>Hopefully, Sunset is alright.
>Great, now you're mopey, as Pinkie would put it.
>Speaking of which, here comes the Pink clad wonder, now.
>You're still not sure how she got her own rebel uniform embroidered with balloons, or to use pink cloth.
>Actually scratch that. You're pretty sure Rarity helped.
>She looks over at you, and smiles, rushing over to hug you.
>"Heya, Mopey Nonny!"
"Uh, hi Panko. You're...rather huggy right now."
>She snuggles close to you.
>"It's because you're warm. And you look like you need a hug."
>She keeps her arms wrapped around you, as you both bask in the warmth of the fire.
>>
>>25827626

>"You're worried about Sunny, aren't you Nonny?"
"Of course I'm worried, Ponk. It's been a month since we saw her."
>"I know. What if she got captured by the Empire?"
"That's exactly-"
>"Or what if she got sucked into a black hole after plotting a hyperspace route through an uncharted nebula?"
>Wait, what?
"Are there even any unchar-"
>"Or what if she ran into a evil space lizard flying in a golden ship that looked like a Boeing 747 that had a big soul catching satellite dish on the bottom, and her soul's been sent to Earth to be confused into believing all sorts of different religions before inhabiting a caveman?!"
"What the fuck are you even on about, Pinkie?"
>She gives you a big smile, and hugs you again.
>"Don't worry about it, Nonny. Sunset can take care of herself. I'm sure she's fine."
>You understand what she's trying to do, now.
>Sunset's a Jedi, now. Not a fully trained one, mind you.
>But she's still a formidable adversary for anyone to handle.
>Even if the Empire came after her, you doubt anyone could be able to capture her.
>It'd take someone on par with, Vader for example, to even hope to catch her.
>And last you checked, tall, dark, and scary was after Skywalker, not her.
>You return her hug.
"Thanks, Pinkie. You're right."
>She breaks the hug, and smiles at you.
>"Actually, I was looking for you for a reason. Dashie was starting up a game of Pazaak, and she was wondering if you wanted to join in."
>Actually, a card game sounds good right now.
>>
>>25821256
I think the movie just made Light Sabers seem less special. Like only Jedi are supposed to use them but the fact that it seems like anybody can pick them up and use them makes them less special.
>>
File: latest-20.jpg (17 KB, 214x492) Image search: [Google]
latest-20.jpg
17 KB, 214x492
>>25827885
Well to be fair. They are just really fancy swords. Jedi are shown more proficient with them than others but I see no reason other than mystycism to prevent anyone else from picking one up and swinging it about.

It's not in the movies but KOTOR had almost everyone wield some sort of sword or staff for melee combat. We saw her with that staff too so perhaps she's sort of trained to use melee weapons.

I still think a light spear/halberd would be cool.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 191

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.