[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police Slacker CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1448830048022.png (326 KB, 980x970) Image search: [Google]
1448830048022.png
326 KB, 980x970
You are Golden Valor, a slacker in the pony police during a time of peace.
You spend your days pushing the limits of how little work you can do, including sleeping in an extra couple hours by taking the late-night shifts where you do minimal work with no supervision.
Tomorrow is uniform inspection day, time to convince someone else to clean and press your uniform and show up late.
>>
>>25636437
Purchase doughnuts.
>>
>>25636437
Examine current surroundings.
>>
>>25636934
Ah yes, we need something to bribe others with.
>>
>>25636437
Go to the arcade and play Virtua Cop, the game that convinced you to try law enforcement for a living.

The uniform? Whatever, you'll get someone to clean it tomorrow.
>>
>>25636437
Question moral willingness to sleep with another officer for favors.
>>
>>25636437
Nice pic
>>
Wonder why your name is Golden Valor if you are entirely blue and curse your parents from the grave.
>>
>>25636437
Just so you know most QMs post on CYOA Discussion >>25629561
>>
Also don't forget your meme permit
Wouldn't want any illegal memes floating around
>>
OP will surely deliver.
>>
File: 1448022775223.jpg (103 KB, 800x724) Image search: [Google]
1448022775223.jpg
103 KB, 800x724
>>25636437
Pretend to have shitload of work and ask your coworker to take care of uniform
>>
>>25638950
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.