[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reversed Gender roles Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91
Old thread: >>25518562

New GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
http://pastebin.com/u/CrazyRain
>>
Damnit, Jim, it's a cockring, not a marriage proposal.
>>
>>25566560
SHIKAKA
>>
>>25566594
There's no difference between the two/
>>
>>25565400
Holy shit Frosty this is amazedong how?

I will accept the dongring from you this is too perfect for this ghey errth
>>
>all this Ponk love
I knew I wasn't alone in wanting green of her, but whenever I've asked around it's been all crickets and tumbleweeds. Good to hear that people are thirsty for some Funhorse love.
>>
>>25567418
There would be more, but she's really hard to write without having her come off as a junkie or a madmare.
>>
Frosty, hun, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please finish the Magical Boy set? I-if that's all right with you, that is.
>>
>>25567478
this, and Just Another please unless i missed it already being completed

also speaking of old stories WHERE'S MY DARING DOUCH DAMNIT?!?
>>
>>25567478
And don't forget good ol' girls.
>>
>>25567290

Looking forward to more
>>
Page 8 isn't great
>>
>>25568130
I agree
>>
Well, things seem to be moving kinda quick right now, and I'm just on my way home now.
>>
Frosty, I absolutely love the way your write Pinkie. You capture every aspect of her personality and make it feel natural. Considering how little green there is of Pinkie, I hope that you will come back to what you had written in the last thread some day.
>>
File: thunder honey.png (89 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
thunder honey.png
89 KB, 340x340
One-shot time.
It's the one where Anon doesn't know magical pony body language.

>You are Anon, and you like to think that life is pretty good right now.
>It's been a long time since you've arrived here in horseland. Maybe a year? You honestly aren't sure.
>Ponies don't count in base-10, and you're pretty sure that fucks things up for you.
>You've got no idea how long one full day lasts in this new world, and you felt tired all the time during your first two pony-months.
>But you are a human, and humans adapt.
>Regardless of how long you've been here for, what matters is that you've been her long enough.
>Long enough for ponies to trust you.
>Long enough to find employment and a place to live in.
>Long enough for hostility to turn to lust.

>Day whatever-the-fuck in Equestria.
>You are sitting out in a little patio garden just outside a local coffee shop, the Rise and Grind.
>The waitress doesn't need to take your order, since you come here nearly every morning.
>Large coffee; black.
>Sometimes the new gal will take a bit of convincing that no, you don't want a sweet, not-coffee beverage.
>And no, you aren't picking it up for your herdmare.
>Yes, you are sure.
>But you don't let it get to you.
>If your worst complaint is having to spend a few minutes arguing with a pony about how you want your coffee, then you reckon you've got it pretty good.
>Speaking of, your morning cuppa is taking a bit long to arrive.
>>
>>25570220
>Bored and impatient, you begin to tap your fingers against the surface of your table.
>When that gets boring, you lean back in your seat and stretch your limbs out, which pop loudly.
>"Sir?"
>Oh! Coffee!
>You reach out with one hand to grab the mug out of the waitresses telekinetic grip, and fish out a few bits as a tip with your other.
>Before your waitress has the chance to turn around and get back to work, your neck is taken by a sudden and painful cramp.
>You fix this by violently twisting your head side to side.
>When you look back up, the waitress is staring at you in shock.
>So are a lot of the other customers, come to think.

>Day serving the human in Equestria.
>You are Thunder Honey, a unicorn mare working at the Rise and Grind in Ponyville.
>It's about 9 in the morning, which means that the human will probably turn up soon.
>For a creature that complains so much about time, he sure turns up like clockwork.
>You hope sempai will notice you today.
>You love the way he flirts with you every morning.
>Being the NEET mare that you are, nopony was more surprised by his behaviour than you were.
>You were subject to some mighty strong glares from some of his other admirers, let me tell you.
>Before you bring his coffee out, you bring it close to your muzzle and breath in and out.
>In and out. In and out.
>You try to pretend that this is what it would be like to share breath with Anonymous.
>But this shit's really pathetic, so you make sure that none of the other mares see you doing this.
>Oh god, Anon would think you were this gross creep if he knew that you fantasised about him.
>One of these day's you'll grow the ovaries to take Anon up on one of his offers.
>>
>>25570251

>You bring his mug outside to his usual table, and prepare a warm greeting.
>He hasn't seen you yet, but that doesn't matter.
>He's stretching his limbs to show you that his body has a healthy range of movement.
>It always reveals a few strong sources of his scent, which is an expression of his interest.
>His joints pop and you are barely holding it together.
>He just told you that he's willing to risk injury in order for you to consider him as a mate.
>Oh Celestia you are so wet right now.
>You give your usual response: You twitch your ears back twice to clean up your magical aura (your friends tell you that colts can't stand a poorly-maintained aura).
>Next, you puff up your chest tuft to show off your magical capacity. You'll admit, it's a pretty modest tuft, but it's above average.
>Okay, no, it's average.
>Maybe slightly below average.
>Oh god you would KILL for a thicker tuft.

"Sir?"
>Your husbando sits back down on his weird human chair and smiles at you.
>His face is turning bright red.
>That dirty little colt is showing off just how well he can direct the flow of his blood.
>He's TOTALLY bragging to you. He wants you so badly.
>He practically TEARS the mug from your magical grip, and you start to feel hot under the collar.
>He just invaded your magic.
>He was INSIDE you.
>That was such an intimate gesture that you can't help but look around to see if anypony saw.
>By the looks a few customers are giving you, they had.
>Naughty colt.
>If you weren't the socially-awkward fuck that you were, you would have him pinned beneath you right now, on the shitty patio table.
>>
>>25570271

>.....buck, nope, you can't do it.
>Not today.
>He's just too intimidating.
>You're about to turn around and reject his flirtations (once again), when you hear a sound that almost stops your heart.
>He's... cricking his neck.
>Anon, your beautiful innocent perfect husbando just wrung his head back and forth and cricked his neck.
>He's just destroyed his magical pheromone reserve glands.
>He can never alert surrounding mares that he's interested in forming a herd.
>This.... he did this for YOU.
>A stallion only does this if they're satisfied with the number of mares in his herd.
>From what you've heard around town, Anon doesn't even HAVE a herd.
>But for him to show he's satisfied after all the flirting he's done....
>He just asked your hoof in horsemarraige.
>Oh goodness when did you start crying?
>You think you hear gasps around you, but you're focusing on your delicate, dedicated Anon.
>You leap up into his lap, spilling hot coffee all over the table, and kiss him.
>You've never kissed anypony before, and you hope you're doing it right.
>When you break away, you lay your head on his shoulder and nuzzle his neck to claim him as your own.
>You do your dumb horse-face laugh and bear your teeth to declare to those around you that you've accepted his proposal.
>The two of you are going to be so happy together.

And that's the story of how Anon courted a mare for a months and asked her hand in marriage without ever realizing he was doing it.
>>
>>25570289
Did they fuck?
>>
>>25570353
Right then and there in public in order to establish dominance.
>>
>>25570367
Good.
>>
>>25570367
>establish dominance.
Wait, who's doing the establishing?
>>
>>25570289
>Anon doesnt have the heart to crush the poor little ponies dreams
>At least she knows all the good anime or whatever the fuck they call that shit in horsetopia
>>
File: animation daring do.gif (425 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
animation daring do.gif
425 KB, 700x700
>>25567534
There is ALWAYS an undercurrent of demand for Daring Douche.
>>
>>25570462
Thunder Honey is. By showing that she is the dominant partner despite the weight of Anon's actions, she is expressing that she is capable of handling anything he gives her.
>>
>>25570497
I get by by listening to wutan.
>>
File: Nice_going.png (648 KB, 611x585) Image search: [Google]
Nice_going.png
648 KB, 611x585
>>25570289
>>
>>25570600
Is he the one doing the readings on youtube? They were surprisingly well done audiobook versions of the story, last I checked.

Though, I generally prefer reading it, for the ease of re-reading something if my attention lagged for a moment, and the fact that saying something out loud slow enough to be understandable is absurdly slow compared to just reading something.
>>
>>25570627
I guess? i just know his name's on it

it's nice to have that playing in the background when you're doing something else.
>>
>twilight decides that she wants to seduce anon
>treats him like a mare should treat a colt
>magiclally opens doors for him
>pulls his chair out for him
>anon catches wind of this and the two end up passive-aggressively trying to out-gentleman/mare each other

writefags go
>>
>>25570289
I cri evry tiem
>>
>>25570289
Very cute
>>
File: gilda and then they all fucked.jpg (17 KB, 312x320) Image search: [Google]
gilda and then they all fucked.jpg
17 KB, 312x320
>>25570367
>>
>>25570289
>You do your dumb horse-face laugh and bear your teeth to declare to those around you that you've accepted his proposal.
kek'd
>>
>>25570251
Wait.
>>Being the NEET mare that you are
>NEET
>Has a job at the coffee shop
>>25570289
>>You leap up into his lap, spilling hot coffee all over the table, and kiss him.
>>spilling hot coffee all over the table
>Pony just spilled Anon's coffee
Fuck this bitch.
REMOVE PONY FROM PREMESES
>>
>>25570497
undercurrent my ass. its a major tributary of the nile.

speaking of how bout some more Cuddle Jane "the" Wings?
>>
>>25571776
Maybe being a NEET in Equestria is the same as in Denmark, were they will do everything they can to push you into a job. This is done by them finding you an internship at whatever place wants free labour.

I was a NEET for 1 month and I had to work that month at a hostel, doing garden work.
They were so impressed with my work, that they paid me me a little, even if they didn't have to and gave me a job as a Gardner/"Carry all the heavy stuff and remove spiders" (I'm the only male working there.)

It's pretty fun work most of the time and the people are pleasant,so I can't complain. Beats my old job as a nude model for the local art school.
>>
>>25572133
>I was a NEET
>and I had to work

Then you were not a NEET.

If your country forces you to work in your country then no one is a NEET. If you are employed you disqualify from NEETdom period. Sorry anon turn in your GDP.
>>
>>25572159
NEET stands for "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".

I wasn't any of those. I worked, but I wasn't employed at that time.
>>
>>25572178
>I worked, but I wasn't employed

employed

adj.
used
adj.
in a job; working

If you are working you are employed. Furthermore if you can put whatever you did on a resume or otherwise use it to get a job that is considered training thus violating the T of NEET.

Get good scrub.
>>
File: celestia close look.png (301 KB, 1158x1192) Image search: [Google]
celestia close look.png
301 KB, 1158x1192
>>25572133
>gave me a job as a Gardner/"Carry all the heavy stuff and remove spiders" (I'm the only male working there.)
B-but... That's sexist! Those women should be entirely willing to do the hard work and getting rid of the scary spiders, just like you are.

Denmark's supposed to be one of the most equal countries in the world, after all.
>>
>>25572273
no matter where

now matter when

women are still delicate flowers
>>
>>25572220
Employ:
The state of being employed for wages or a salary

Not the case here, I was given welfare and had no contract with the company. Being employed isn't just about doing a job or working. Otherwise, being put into slavery would be classified as employed

In Training:
the process of bringing a person, etc, to an agreed standard of proficiency

Being in training means being guided and, well, trained by professionals at an establishment. Me repairing cars in my garage doesn't count as being in training, even if I put that on my resume. Reparing cars at certified carshop under guidance counts as being in training.
>>
>>25572295
>Otherwise, being put into slavery would be classified as employed

Yeah I wouldn't call a slave a NEET either as would most people.

>>25572295
>Being in training means being guided and, well, trained by professionals at an establishment.

Nigger if your doing anything internship or job preparing at all would disqualify you from NEETdom. Being a NEET is a very strick state of being where you are doing absolutely fucking nothing useful or productive at all. If you are at all contributing back to whatever is feeding you or using said time to prepare or gain a job you ain't a NEET. I'm sorry if you want your chins cred, but it ain't happening. You aren't being the despicable parasite r9k knew you could be.
>>
>>25572295
Internships are almost always considered a form of training dude.
>>
>>25572612
I'm just saying that a NEET is someone not employed, not in the middle of and education and not in the middle of being trained for a profession.

I'm well aware that on 4chan and /r9k/ in particular, NEET has become a badge of honour and a lifestyle, but by government standards, I was considered a NEET. It even said so on my tax papers.
>>
>Human raised by matriarchal minotits since earliest childhood
>Human manly old-fashioned blue-collar worker (like welder or smth) that got zapped to Equest
>Minotitman is a scrawny hornless constantly horny slutty androgynous mino that is way too mouthy for his own good that freak
>Manman gives shits long enough that he is finally allowed to woodwork like his father taught him (how positively scandalous!) and twists teats and lives like a windrammmer as he fucks and pnoys want his D because he's just so strong and sleeps all night and works all day
>Minotitman bails to Equestria because minotits are strong obsessive controlling cunts and don't give him no breaks in their minotitting (and he's a strong independent freak-mino that don't need no tits), while pnoys are rumored to be gentler creatures
>The two meet

when
>>
>>25573065
Never ever.
>>
>>25573276
oh...
>>
>>25573065
This isn't the worst idea ever, but maybe you should stop trying to idea. It's not for you.
>>
File: mlfw5491-1338666996310.gif (522 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
mlfw5491-1338666996310.gif
522 KB, 290x290
>>25573327
>>
>>25571042
"No, no, please. You go first."
>You hold the prompt open for the anon

THE END
>>
>>25571776
Is it not possible to be a NEET at heart, despite employment?
>>
>>25574291
I think that may be called laziness.
>>
>>25574417
I'll bet the cute nickname that Thunder Honey's parents gave her was "disappointment".
>>
>>25574870
Hey that was mine too :^)
>>
File: mommy loves me.gif (498 KB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
mommy loves me.gif
498 KB, 500x222
>>25575057
>>
>>25574870
With a name like Thunder Honey, she sounds like a Thor worshipper who makes mead. Or at least that's what her parents wanted for her.
>>
What's the type of music a middle school wannabe goth would listen to? I have an idea for a green, but still planning it out.
>>
>>25575622
Well, she makes the morning mead of humans, so close enough.
>>
>>25575624
Slipknot, Disturbed, Skillet, stuff like that
>>
>>25575813
>mead for breakfast
You're a pretty good guy, Shuk.
>>
nooo i don't wanna be equal
>>
Everyone is equal now.
Equal rights for Stallions. Down with the Matriarchy.
>>
>>25576445
>Matriarchy
>not maretriarchy
C'mon man, that one writes itself.
>>
(Just so we're clear, I have NOT seen the new episode yet, so there aren't spoilers in this post.)

>Starlight Glimmer makes everyone equal and rules over everyone
>equal laws, rights and everything
>stallions can't cope with it and complain
>they blame Starlight for not making it equal enough for stallions because she's a mare
>makes a rule 63 clone of herself to rule together which will hopefully shut them up
>Dicklight complains that it's not equal enough until Starlight is forced to give stallions more rights than mares
>yay equality
>>
>>25576627
Truly, they were a friendship is Magic.
>>
>>25576627
don't say things like that, Equals. don't ruin rgre for me.
>>
>>25579033
What's the matter? Don't you want us to be equal, and for stallions to be treated better?
>>
>>25579324
Look at stallions:
>weak-willed
>easily tricked
>need to be pampered by their herdmates in order to be happy
>whiny just all the time

Mares:
>hard-working
>don't need to be coddled
>willing to sacrifice so much to provide for their herd
>just look at how well they're running Equestria
>>
File: i like shorts.jpg (220 KB, 352x376) Image search: [Google]
i like shorts.jpg
220 KB, 352x376
Glad you like the one-shot, Anons. They're fun and easy to write.

>Be Anon
>Be in hospital
>Be subject to really disgusting infection
>It's been a week since you've had your wound treated by the magical horse doctors.
>It's healing rather nicely, and all you really need to do is rest in the hospital until it's fully healed.
>You've made peace with Twilight, and have come to an understanding.
>She's going to give you a crash course on Equestrian law and, in exchange, you have to give her a detailed interview/study on human sexuality.
>That means she got to see your hot monkey dick.
>You were initially reluctant when she expected a demonstration (as well as a sperm sample), but things got weird when Rainbow Dash offered to help.
>That's another thing about herds, apparently.
>There's some sort of power balance between the alpha-mare and the herd-colt.
>If the herd-colt ruts a mare and the alpha-mare approves, then the first mare has the opportunity to join their herd.
>After that, any kind of casual sex between a herd-colt and a herd-mare are met with indifference by the other herd-mares.
>This surprise came BEFORE you learned more about Equestrian law, so you initially thought that Twilight was bullshitting you.
>But then Rainbow Dash stuck your penis in her mouth and Twilight "Rapebow Dash" Sparkle didn't bat an eye at it.
>A very hot and bothered Twilight left with her research notes just a week before you were released.
>With a newly-healed arm (which left you with a bit of a nasty scar), you walk out of the hospital under your own power walk home with your herd-mate, Rainbow Dash.
>You're immediately met with a small horde of ponies.
>They all have the same book in their magic/mouths, and the ones who can speak are shouting questions at you.
>One even tosses her book at your feet.
>"The Human Male: My Experiences with Anonymous. Written by Twilight Sparkle."
>>
>>25579786
Kinda weak ending bro. Even for a silly shit story
>>
>>25580294
No no no, Equals, this isn't over yet. This is me finding out the scene I had for the hospital was a bit shit. We're just in the next scene now.
>>
>>25580519
Keep going then Analplug. Can't wait to read what happens next.
>>
>>25579786

>Sweat beads down your forehead.
>You can feel them staring at you.
>Undressing you with their eyes
>Fucking you with their imagination.
>You can't show weakness now, or they'll all descend on you.
>To you right, Rainbow's hopping on her back legs. Her wings are spread wide, and she's making angry bird noises.
>To your left, Twilight has poofed herself up with magic. You hear what you think sounds a bit like a sparkler, but you dare not take your eyes off of the crowd.
>You pick the book up and begin to leaf through it.
>.........
>This is a picture book.
>What is WRONG with this place?
>You turn the page and a cardboard replica of your penis erupts from the book and nearly takes your eye out.
>Sorry, no, this is a POP-OUT book.
>"P is for Penis, and that's good enough for me."
>>
>>25579786
>>25580750

>Denying my revenge boner

You were warned
>>
File: equals drowned.jpg (55 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
equals drowned.jpg
55 KB, 900x900
>>25580868
>>
>>25580750
>>"P is for Penis, and that's good enough for me."
"Come in Sides, requesting confirmation of orbit, over."
>>
>>25580750
Oh god damn it, my sides. And I just found them again too.
>>
File: bismuth.jpg (20 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
bismuth.jpg
20 KB, 253x199
>>25580868
>>Denying my revenge boner
>You were warned
>>
>>25574291

No since it's entirely contradictory to the term. NEET isn't slang for lazy social recluse or some shit.
>>
>>25580750
>You have no words.
>Life had never prepared you for anything like this.
>You kind of want to cry, if you're being honest with yourself.
>Nobody told you life was gonna be this way *clap clap clap clap*
>The last few pages have an interview transcript between Twilight and the other Elements of Harmony, as well as a few other ponies you know.
>"Interview of Rainbow Dash, by Twilight (age 23)"
>(TS: "Explain to me, in your own words, what your night with Anonymous was like.")
>(RD: "Are you sure it's okay for me to talk about this? It's kind of private.")
>(TS: "Don't worry, I got permission.")
>I want to see the receipts
>(RD: "Alright. At first I thought I was doing something wrong. It had been a whole thirty seconds, and Anon still hadn't cum.")
>(TS: "How long did he take?")
>(RD: "Five whole minutes.")
>Yeesh. You guess you had been pretty pent-up these last eight months.
>(TS: "And he hadn't taken any kind of endurance-enhancing drug beforehoof?")
>(RD: "Uh, Twilight? You said that you tested his blood for drugs and you didn't find any.")
>(TS: "Yeah, I know, Rainbow. I have to be thorough for the interview.")
>(RD: "Fine, sure, whatever. No, he did not take any drugs.")
>The interview concludes with some medical bullshit about the wonders of human stamina.
>....And some hinting that you would be available to help during something called "estrus".
>Is she whoring you out?
>>
>>25582032
Oops, my bad. I meant social recluse.

>>25582063
>The remaining interviews go about the same way.
>Applejack says that you're a hard-worker (although she voices the opinion that you don't spend enough time putting that hard work to use in the kitchen)
>Rarity says that you have a good eye for fashion, but hints that it's more because you're a colt, and less because you come from a society where clothing isn't optional.
>Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy give generic, "he's a good boy who dindu nuffin" responses, which is fine.
>You don't really know them all that well anyway.
>That weird cyan pony (whose name is apparently "Lyra") and her terrible horsewife go on to say how friendly and low-maintenance you are, and that they regret not snatching you up when they had the chance.
>"Anonymous, if you're reading this, Bonnie and I will buck you to sleep every night if you let us in your herd."
>Sweet deal.
>Oh hey an interview with Rosie.
>Hi Rosie.
>She talks about how she doesn't have to walk on eggshells around you, and says that you're just one of the mares.
>The quote she used was "He's like a mare except with a cock."
>...And Twilight has left a little illustration of that on the page, just in case the imagery escaped any of the readers.
>>
>>25582099

>The entire thing seems like a circle-jerk that boils down to "he's a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything"
>And the mares are eating it up.
>Looks like a unicorn has brought a sign with her.
>"ay bby u want sum fuk?"
>You are AnalplugAnon, and your story has run out of steam.
>Unsure of what else to do with the plot and with no decent opportunity for a satisfying ending in sight, you decide to end the story with a "where are they now" thing.

>Twilight was eventually forgiven by Anon for stealing his hand in horsemarriage.
>She would eventually convince him to have sex with her when she revealed that human and pony DNA is similar enough that it was theoretically possible for them to conceive.
>A big rule for a herd is that the alpha-mare has to get pregnant before any other mare. If any other mare gets pregnant first, they are cast out of the herd and will have to support a foal all on their own. Herds very rarely took in a mare with child.
>Rainbow Dash was a surprising stickler for the rules, and encouraged you to have sex, b-but only if you were comfortable with it.
>No more Rainbow sex was had until Twilight was with foal.
>>
>>25582117
>Rainbow Dash had to wait months before she could fill her rainbow-vag with your human penis-cock.
>To work off the sexual frustration, she trained even harder for the Wonderbolts, and eventually made it in.
>She used the money she made to open up a small business that sold dildos moulded after your penis.
>It was a huge success.

>Applejack made an honourable colt out of Caramel.
>She saw him as her perfect virgin husbando, and he filled the role very well.
>She retired with six children, and the farm prospered.
>She died at the age of 55 when she rammed a human-dildo too far up her ass.

>Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy can fuck right off for all I care.

>Lyra and Bon Bon joined Anon's herd, and they kept their promise of fucking him to bed each night.
>The sexual exhaustion was the high point of each day for Anon.

>Anon settled down with his mares, and eventually learned to love them all.
>He found room in his heart for one more, years later: A mare by the name of Love Strudel.
>They had a foal together that they named "Midnight Magic"
>Anon had two other children: Velvet Glory with Twilight, and Thunder Cunt with Rainbow Dash.
>He fucked them every single day.

THE END.
>>
>>25582159
what
>>
>>25582159
A beautiful ending.
>>Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy can fuck right off for all I care.
Made me smirk and almost laugh.
>>
>>25582159
>Thunder Cunt with Rainbow Dash
I bet that pony has a special talent mares would kill for.
>>
>>25582159
Aren't you forgetting someone?
>>
>>25582159
>Thunder Cunt
Oh fuck off, coffee out the nose is not pleasant.
>>
>>25582690
Who did I forget?
>>
>>25582159
Gotta admit I wanted at least something bad to happen to Twilight and even as a funny end it was pretty weak Anal
>>
>>25582789
Rarity! Where is she now?
>>
>>25582854
Oh, fuck. I don't know, she moved to Canterlot or something. Everypony called her a faggot because she liked fashion and wore make-up.

This story started going downhill when Anon got drunk with Dash.
Sorry about that, Anons. The next one will be better.
Maybe I should stick to one-shots.
>>
>>25582854
She dies alone with her dresses. Her dying words were: "I wish for a world without earthies."

>>25582953
It was fine when they were getting drunk, in my opinion. It felt like somewhere during inside the hospital was when it started falling apart. You could pick it back up after a few weeks and start from when you want, re-write it.
>>
>>25583004
I might just do that, Anon.
>>
>>25582953

Don't feel bad mate - I write with a minimal amount of planning.

And >>25583004
is probably going to be your best option. Nothing wrong with starting over, especially on something that has potential.

And if >>25583639
is your plan - practice in the mean time. Hell, I've got a few things I've written but never posted.
>>
>>25583639
For what it's worth, I still enjoyed your story. You do have a knack for comedy so keep on writing as I'd love to see more from you and other aspiring writefags.
>>
>>25584438
>>
>>25582953
>>25583004
Honestly I feel it started to fall apart when Anon didn't stand up for himself against Twilight's deception.
>>
>>25585996
word.
My edges screamed in pain as they were broken one by one.
>>
>>25572667
>I'm well aware that on 4chan and /r9k/ in particular, NEET has become a badge of honour and a lifestyle
I don't think I've ever seen this used in any way that was not absurdly insulting other than one post in a troll thread.
>>
File: element of bad luck.jpg (53 KB, 423x485) Image search: [Google]
element of bad luck.jpg
53 KB, 423x485
>>25574291
>>25574417
I think that's just most people.

Getting stuck in a dead-end job and doing nothing to try to improve your situation. Gradually letting your mind degrade and fade into uselessness, not bothering to stay in shape at all.

Basically, any adult who's been in the world for a while, but would not be able to pass high school if they were surprised with all the classes' final exams at once.

I think we might need to draw a difference between "has an income at a mindless, soul-sucking workplace" employment and "is actively involved in their work and continues to learn new, relevant skills to help in their day to day lives" employment / careers.
>>
>>25572667
>It even said so on my tax papers
You have a NEET check box on your tax forms?
Also if you're working, even as an intern, you aren't a NEET
>>
Hey Frosty, what's going on with Caramel? Honestly, Caramel-verse is a better love story than most of the stuff posted here.
>>
>>25586520
taxes here are done automatically, but you can go in and change it manually.
The government declared me a NEET, so I was entitled to a certain kind of welfare. These welfare informations are then sent to the tax office and shows up in my tax papers.

I was sent out by the government, to be an intern somewhere because I was a NEET.
In my case, I only needed welfare for a month, but if I had to need welfare for longer, there would also be periods were you wouldn't have to do anything, other than sending out job applications.

I think people are miss understanding the system here.
>You are without a job, not in education and aren't in training.
>The government classifies you as a NEET
>You get a certain kind of welfare
>They will sent you out somewhere if they can. You can decline a few times, but they will take you welfare away if they deem you unreasonable.
>Most places you are sent out to don't put you on a contract or anything. The government still sees you as a NEET, since your current situation hasn't changed in terms employment and the money you get are coming straight out of the taxpayers pockets.

Also, internship is a very loose term here, especially when it comes to students and younger people. Usually, you don't become an intern for a certain position, but rather, you become an intern to the workplace. It's more like "Free Work" jobs.
Those few times I have done internships, the stuff I did was completely unrelated to the workplace's primary function.

Things are probably way different in America

Also, why the hell am I discussing this. I should focus more on discussing gender roles and sexism in a reverse gender role society filled with multicoloured cute ponies.
>>
Rara's backup dancers. They were stallions. We can probably do something with that.
>>
>>25587377
Aaargh why the hell can't we do the things you do in Denmark and in other Scandinavian countries.
>>
>>25588215
Scandinavia has come a long way since the days of the vikings. Do your Arab overlords know you're using the devil machine? I think your kek ass is gonna get pounded tonight, no lube as punishment.
>>
File: image.png (242 KB, 414x448) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242 KB, 414x448
I want warrior Zecora to try and defend my honor.
>>
>>25588338
I'm from burgerland.
And I'm voting for Bernie "I love Denmark" Sanders. Just to see what happens if he wins.
>>
>>25588338
Scandinavian dude. No lube is a a special privilege.

Also, can the misplaced nationalism. We're all about love and tolerance (allegedly).
>>
>>25588405
I can't believe an admitted socialist is allowed to run. This year's candidates are shit, like usual.
>>
>>25588385
>dat Zecora
I am usually not a fan of hers, at least aesthetically. As a character she's fine, and the rhyming bit is neat, but she was never fun to look at.

That version of her though? Fucking awesome. They need to run her like that more often.
>>
>>25588385
>>25588720
>Everypony was afraid of Zecora before Twilight came, but not for being different
>She defended the honor of a stallion from a stallionless herd and beat the crap out of them without a scratch
>The rumors about how she did it escalated to the point where people said she used evil spells to call spirits to fight them
>>
>>25588720
>character that represents the blacks
>raps all the time
>>
>>25588958
>rapping is rhyming
>rhyming is rapping
No.

>implied SJW'ing
I'm sorry the show triggered you, =. Do you need a safe space?
>>
>>25589154
no i just thought it was funny and was bringing attention to it. jesus christ do i have to call them niggers to avoid getting called an sjw
>>
Prompt:
Remember that one story about Anon getting a fluffy jacket and it made him sexy to pones?
>Anon begins to grow beard
>Not allowed to have a razor because RGRE
>Beard grows into mountain man beard over the course of a few months
>super fucking fluffy
>the change in Anon's fluffy-ness (and increase in hotness) was so gradual that nopony noticed it happening
>They become more and more attracted to Anon with each day and they have no idea why, assuming they notice their feelings for him changing
>>
Any inspiring words/pics that you guys think will get me to the end of Barbarian Celestia?
>>
File: 1402530082199.jpg (159 KB, 939x1200) Image search: [Google]
1402530082199.jpg
159 KB, 939x1200
>>25589365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BUumw7f8EQ
>>
File: flyers vs earth ponies.png (299 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
flyers vs earth ponies.png
299 KB, 1800x1200
>>25588515
How's that McCarthyism going for you?
>>
>>25589365
Teat-twisting
>>
File: celfall.jpg (368 KB, 1600x830) Image search: [Google]
celfall.jpg
368 KB, 1600x830
>>25589365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs
>>
>>25589365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ZKCEN-NAA
>>
>>25589365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1MuvvS_xSw
>>
>>25589314
I think it would be funnier if that were intimidated about the amount of fluff that Anon managed to grow. Their tufts are small and inadequate in comparison.
>>
File: Guanyu-dw7art.jpg (548 KB, 680x984) Image search: [Google]
Guanyu-dw7art.jpg
548 KB, 680x984
>>25589314
Guan Yu, aka "The Beautiful Beard", in Equestria.
What pony could resist the fluff of a man who is known through history for his awesome beard?
>>
>>25590250
this

we must summon a writefag
>>
I wrote thing.

>"Really Darling I do think that you could do so much better than...eugh, khakis..."
>Wiping your nose you shrug at the white mare.
"Now Shelia, if I din't wear these I'd wind up ruining whatever it is that I'm wearing."
>Grabbing the cloth in your hand you flap it about.
"Jean's are too tight and constricting, not to mention it lets my danglies breath!"
>Aww her little snout is adorable when it scrunches like that.
>"WELL, 'dangly bits' aside, I feel like I could offer you so much more than the rather bland uniforms you wanted Darling, are you sure you won't reconsider?"
>Tapping a finger to your chin you hum in thought.
"Tell you what, you make me one outfit for a survival expedition and I'll try it out for ya. Sound fair?"
>Giddy at the thought Rarity quickly nods her head, "Oh Darling, it will ever be so wonderful to finally unleash my full artistic flair for your form! Now if you don't mind..."
>Sighing you resume your pose on the display stand.
>>
>>25590250
>>25590250
>>25590327
Celestia herself cannot withstand the beard. She must claim him for her own, and indeed she weds him. This ushers in a new age, with new prosperity under a new king: King Tuft.
>>
>>25590653
"Alright Shelia, get the crocker out your gab."
>"Sometimes I wonder just how you came across such varied, vernacular Anon."
"Comes with the territory of course."
>Ribbons and measuring tape fly across and under you as the mare gets to work.
>You notice that most of them are earthy colors mixed in with a gem or two.
"Shelia?"
>"Hmm?"
"I won't be able to sneak up on any lil critter, if'n I'm bedazzled like a sparkler."
>"Oh don't mind those their just there to help put it all together! And you did say I could do what ever I wanted."
>Damn, she does have a point.
"Fine, fine."
>"By the way Darling, I'm ever so grateful you're willing to actually 'talk shop' as it were with me."
>Lifting your arm up for her to measure you make a questioning noise.
>"It's just that in the fashion world it's a colt's world as it were. Most of those who make it to the top tend to be VERY demanding and happen to be colts as well. I know most of the other girls aren't into it as I am and think I'm just being silly with my dresses."
>Seeing the danger signs of a sad horse you reach down and scratch behind her ear, careful of her mane, after all a Raritous Bucina can be quite angry if you mess with their mane, not like the Sweetus Cacabulus, cute lil thing.
>Surprised Rarity looks up at you and smiles sheepishly, "I'm sorry, here I am whining about my fashion woes and you're listening to me go on, did you want to talk about something else Darling?"
"Nah Shelia, it's fine, matter of fact I was hoping to ask you more about what you had planned for this little outfit."
>"Oh well, if you're sure...?"
"Hit me with your best shot."
>"In that case," Rarity grins as more bolts of cloth float into view, "I was thinking of a outfit that was baggy, yet clingy, something durable but areable as well. Possibly inspired by the minotaurs from Minos. They do have such lovely robes after all."
>>
>>25590676
"Yeah that would be rather nice, but I often get rough with my clothes, if it's a robe how it going to stay together?"
>"That would be the crux of the problem, if I was doing a robe, I was thinking more along the lines of a light tunic with a jacket overcoat for wear and tear. The inner tunic would be light and possibly silk to resist stains and give better air flow. The jacket possibly from spider weave, though that might be expensive, they do often charge so much for the material..."
"Spider weave? Now what in the world is that Shelia?"
>Rarity answers while peering at some of the bolts she has before her, "Oh just spider silk that has been threaded into cloth, it's ever so expensive as the spiders often charge it whatever they want, they make the stuff organically and are the only ones to sell it."
>Spiders?
>The amount of silk they would need for cloth...
>A great grin crosses your face, now you remember why you love this place.
"Where might I come across some of these spiders by chance?"
>"Oh I could take you to where I meet my supplier they often show up in Canterlot hence why it's so expensive, was there a-
>Turning the mare's face quickly about faces at your expression, "Anonymous! No! Fluttershy told me about your fascination with all things animal, and while I can understand you being in a hobby you are NOT going to ruin one of my business contacts to satisfy your urges!"
"I would never do such a thing!"
>You totally would.
>"Yes you would!"
>Shoot.
"Well how else am I supposed to learn about the animals of this world without meeting them first hand?"
>"Darling, one simple word; Twilight."
"...Ech...I really don't want to tango with her to be honest..."
>"Why ever not? You both have a fascination with studying strange things and poking them with sticks."
>Feigning a hurt heart you hold a hand up.
"I'm hurt you think of me so."
>Rarity simply waves a hoof at you, "You have MUCH thicker skin than that Darling, now shoo I have work to do!"
>>
>>25589365
Lo there do I see my mother; Lo there do I see my father, my sisters and my brothers; Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.
>>
>>25590718
That movie was hit and miss, but that scene was tight.
>>
File: rarity shocked.png (427 KB, 534x505) Image search: [Google]
rarity shocked.png
427 KB, 534x505
>>25590653
>make me one outfit for a survival expedition

>Survival Expedition.
>A colt.
>On a Survival Expedition.
>Where they will have to work hard at surviving.
>Meaning that they're deliberately going into a situation where they're risking NOT surviving.

>Rarity doesn't seem to have anything to say about this.
>>
Attention faggots: Disregard everything in Coffee Burn that happens after the sex scene. That is all.

Love,
AnalplugAnon
xoxoxo
>>
>>25590859
>implying she wasn't having dirty thoughts about the outfit being torn in a sexy manner, and how much peril the poor colt would be in
>implying she wouldn't volunteer to nurse the colt back to health and defend him
Nigga please, rararararara is still rarararara, even in RGRE
>>
>>25590859
That is a good point...I'm better at cute stuff instead of lewd, or implied lewd.

>>25590859
>That Rararara thinks that Anon is actually serious about going on an expedition.
>Rarara giving him something that isn't top unf in sexy colt edition.
>Also Rainbow may or may not have something over Rarara's head and is making her create a Daring Do cosplay for Anon instead.
>>
File: derpy being adorable.gif (236 KB, 281x274) Image search: [Google]
derpy being adorable.gif
236 KB, 281x274
>>25590869
>Attention faggots: Disregard everything
Way ahead of you.
>>
Alright. Remind me tomorrow morning(about 10 hours) that I need to post this next bit of Barbarian sunhorse.
>>
>>25590869
There were two stories with that premise, and I can't remember which one was yours or which sex scene you're talking about.

If you're planning on retconning something, you should probably just start the next section with a "Last time on PONY BALL Z" segment.
>>
>>25590713
>"Well how else am I supposed to learn about the animals of this world without meeting them first hand?"
>>"Darling, one simple word; Twilight."

So, if they don't know something, they just have Twilight explain it to them? Sounds legit.
Also, Crocodile Hunter Twilight trailing Crocodile Hunter Anon would be cool. Loving these greens.
>>
"I... I don't understand officer. You arrested me and put me in this cell because?"
>"For your own safety and that of the other colts around you of course!"
"I was holding a pencil. Y'know, to write with or in this case free drawing lessons?"
>"Ah, but it was a SHARP pencil! You could've poked yourself!"
>"So don't you worry your pretty little head, we contacted Princess Twilight Sparkle to come and pick you up when you learn your lesson about carrying sharp objects!"
"Wait. You called-"
>crash!
>"ANON! Oh my goodness, I heard what happened! Thank Celestia you are alright!"
"It's a goddamn pencil, not a knife"
>"A sharp pencil! Come here, let's get you home so we can draft a law banning the sale and use of pencils to colts unless they are with a mare."
>Today was an "unleaded" kind of day.
I can't think of anything witty

Bump
>>
>>25592848
You tell me. I was on a 40k purging spree because of caffeine. It just hurts now.
>>
Finale proves poni war consists of slapfights and tactical hugging. Go watch if you haven't already.
>>
>>25593181
I like to think that all pony wars reduces itself into slap fights like that. Of course, with hooves, it probably hurts a lot more than human slaps.
>>
>>25593237
>>25593181
I was waiting for them to headbutt each other, and for the fandom edits to take the idea of a forehead shank to it's logical conclusion. Just like the image of a pony pushing her friend up the ladder being edited to be a unicorn pushing her friend with her head.
>>
>>25593123
While that is true, and hilarious, in defense of evil ponies there was boulder throwing as well.
>>
>>25593604
Paper mache.
>>
>>25593181
Ha, this one is pretty good.
>>
File: Superior.gif (332 KB, 315x320) Image search: [Google]
Superior.gif
332 KB, 315x320
Mares are and always will be the superior gender
>>
>>25591241
Do the thing, you shit.
>>
>>25595888
Fine.

Green. Pastebin here to catch up.http://pastebin.com/pMyyNYzn

>Numerous nicks and scratches cover both you and Anon as you push through the final enemies in the castle.
>Only one large wood door remains, the last barrier between you and your opponent.
>Steeling your resolve, you shoulder through the door, raising your axe with a battlecry.
>Only to find the room empty.
>Anon follows behind you, confusion evident on his face.
>"Where is he? Hiding, maybe?"
"Search around, but be careful," you reply, keeping your axe ready.
>Looking around, you gingerly knock around boxes and other objects, waiting for Discord to pop out.
>"Over here!" Anon calls, and you rush to his side.
>On the throne, where Discord should be, is a note.
>*To the white horse and the alien, I decided it would be more fun for us to fight at the entrance after all. See you there, Discord.*
>As you finish reading the note, it bursts into confetti, which then burns up while making rude noises.
>Anon looks at you, and you just sigh.
>This thing is infuriating, whatever it is.
"Back to the entrance, I guess."
>"You know, I now kind of wish we could have just blown up this castle with some explosives."
"I doubt we could get hold of enough."
>"True, but a man can dream."
"Right now, I'm dreaming of destroying Discord and getting back home for a good rut and sleep."
>Anon pats you on the back, saying, "Always thinking with your flank first, huh, Celestia."
>Resting your axe on your back, you give him a flick with your tail.
"Let's just get back to the entrance and crush this... thing."
>The trip back through the castle is much quicker than the first trip through, since all the monsters are dealt with and what few traps there were are sprung.
>And, as you would expect, the main door is closed, despite being left open before.
>>
>>25595957

>Shoving through, Discord is there, sitting on a throne suspiciously similar to the one from the throne room.
>"Welcome, dear foes, to the final fight of your life!" He proclaims, raising his mismatched claws to the sky.
>Thunder crashes down, and lightning peals across the skies.
>Wait, that's backwards...
>It doesn't change that it's happening in front of you.
>Anon notices it as well, and you can feel his magic building up.
>Electric protection magic soon surrounds both of you, and Discord's eyes narrow.
>"Now that's not fun, preparing before we start fighting, but then again, I wouldn't really be an evil villain if I didn't do that too."
>Leaning behind the throne, he stage whispers, "Is everything ready?"
>Another head just like his pops out and nods, before dissapearing with a poof.
>"Good, it wouldn't do if my preparations weren't done."
>Rushing forward, you swing at him, only to find yourself several feet short.
>"Ponies these days, so impatient. I was just getting to the good part."
>Claws drag through the skies, statues of him rising from the stonework.
>They creak to life, lunging at you and Anon.
>Swinging around into the first, your axe chips it, causing it to stumble, but does far less damage than you had hoped for.
>Flames light up on your axe, your magic flowing into it.
>The second swing rips a large gouge out of the statue, making you smile.
>Going to town on the statues, Anon supports you from behind while Discord watches while sipping what looks like chocolate milk.
>While neither the fastest nor strongest foes you have faced, they are durable and agile, their bodies twisting unnaturaly when attacking or evading.
>Thankfully you have Anon supporting you, as the damage from their strikes would add up quickly.
>After several statues have fallen, and those that remain are damaged, Discord seems to finish his drink, before throwing it away.
>>
>>25595963

>The moment it hits the ground, it explodes violently, causing everyone, Discord included, to look over there.
>"Well, that would explain why it tasted funny..." he comments, rising from his throne, "but enough of that, it's time for me to join in."
>Raising his claws, you prepare yourself for whatever he might do.
>Magic seemingly appears out of nowhere around him, barely giving you time to change your stance before it shoots at you, spell forming mid flight.
>With a poof, suddenly a bunch of roses are flying at you.
>Instinct fails you for a moment, and you only duck under them, the bunch skipping off your backside to the floor.
>This time, your nerves fail you briefly, as there's enough time for the roses to hit the floor before ribbons of pain shoot up your spike from your flank.
>Nearly a dozen bright red lines now adorn your lower back, blood seeping from them and dripping down your back legs.
>The roses are half sunk into the ground, overly large razor sharp thorns sticking out of the stems.
>"Drat, I was hoping for snapdragons," Discord says somewhat disgruntled, before shrugging, "Oh well, it's more fun like this."
>The remaining statues close back in, while Discord gathers more magic.
>One statue swoops in low, aiming for your legs, while a second charges head on.
>"Cel..." you hear from behind you, before the statue charging straight for you explodes into sticky white goop.
>Remembering the one aiming for your legs, you shift to receive them on your axe, but your hooves are sort of stuck.
>Stumbling and falling on your side is all you can do to avoid the blow, sticky strands stretching from you to the floor.
>From your new vantage point, you see Anon held and gagged by three statues that somehow got past you.
>He struggles in their grip, his magic unable to be formed, though there is a large gathering of it over his head.
>A glowing ring, it looks like.
>>
>>25596001

>Fighting to your hooves, the sticky substance all over you and a good portion of the floor does it's best to restrain you, but you push past it's hold.
>Dashing to cut down the statues, you're stopped by a sudden weight around your fetlocks, legs suddenly anchored in place.
>Large brown blocks surround your hooves, making each one feel like lifting your entire body just to move it.
>"That should hold you while I handle this pest. His healing is getting quite annoying," Discord says, sauntering around you, out of your magical reach.
>Approaching Anon, Discord's goaty face twists into an odd grin.
>"Such a strange one, you are, alien even moreso than I, but in far different ways."
>A sword is drawn from air, twisted and strange as Discord is, gripped tight in his claw.
>"A pity we could not meet on friendlier terms. Goodbye."
>Time slows for you as you watch the blade enter Anon's chest.
>You cannot even find the air to call out to him as you watch the blade twisting and gouging flesh as it sinks closer and closer to it's hilt.
>The pain on his face cuts through you, far worse than anything Discord could do to you, but it's all ended as Discord yanks the blade out, Anon's blood paining the cobblestones and Discord himself.
>You can barely watch the life drain from him as he is dropped, body crashing to the floor.
>Things spill from his robe, even as it's white slowly turns red.
>As Discord turns to you, something deep inside you wells up.
>Something beyond rage, love or other emotions.
>Unseen to you, your body reacts to this new drive.
>Your mane and tail move more and more actively, swelling and surging before bursting into pure flame.
>Your cutie mark flickers and flashes, moving as if on fire itself.
>The weights around your ankles start to melt, and Discord and his statues split and retreat over to the throne.
>With measured steps, you approach Anon, still barely clinging to life.
>A hand slowly opens, and you rest your hoof in it.
>>
>>25596011

>There's barely enough pressure to tell, but he grips your hoof, if only for a fraction of a moment before it goes limp.
>From around him, scattered amongst the blood, the Elements of Harmony rise up, reacting to you.
>Six spheres of power, three of your own, three of Anon's.
>Together, with his help, you will crush this scum from this world.
>As if sensing the danger they pose, Discord sends his remaining statues at you, but a single sweep of your axe rends them all, melting the stone they're made of.
>"N... no matter," he says, still wielding the blade that he used to slay your partner, "I'm still far more powerful than you. I'm a god of chaos, nothing in this realm can challenge me."
>He makes a gesture with his claw, snakes springing forth, but they turn to ash before they can get anywhere near enough to bite.
>Stone spires rising from the ground are avoided, as are demonic souls from tartarus.
>Drawing more and more chaos in, the world around him starts twisting of it's own volition.
>A wall raised from the ground causes you to stop, if only for the moment required to slash through it.
>The lighting shifts, and from the corner of your eye you see the sun and moon dancing in the sky, magic pouring into Discord because of it.
>Nearer and nearer, you close the distance between you and the god of chaos, the Elements becoming more and more active.
>With no experience with them you have no clue how to use them, but instinct says they'll do the work themselves.
>Suddenly, the elements begin swirling around you rapidly, colours blending into both white light and a rainbow at the same time.
>Chaotic magic crackles and sparks around Discord, preparing for who knows what.
>The lights around you suddenly rise up and merge, firing at the goat faced monster in what you hope is a beam of death.
>Discord's chaos magic meets it, halting it's progress to him, but only temporarily.
>>
>>25596043

>While Discord scrambles to gather more magic, it seems the Elements are running on a nearly endless supply.
>The last of his magic fades, and a look of terror overtakes him before the light crashes over him.
>Seconds tick while the power of the elements cover Discord, before the white light starts to fade.
>What's left in it's wake satisfies you.
>Stone, immortalizing him in terror.
>Exhaustion suddenly washes over you, the elements and your axe dropping to the ground.
>Turning back to Anon, you can see he's still clinging to life, though just barely.
>Your hooves slip on the stones as you rush to his side, ignoring the blood that stains your coat.
>Resting your head on his chest, you feel the blood on your cheeks, marred by your tears.
"I... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, Anon."
>Still lingering above his head, the small ring of magic floats, his last defence, though not enough...
>His pulse suddenly stops, and you start sobbing.
>Victory, but at what cost...
>A warm light suddenly washes over you, downy white feathers drifting down, only to dissapear before touching anything.
>You're shocked by a sudden, though quiet thump.
>Followed by another.
>A quiet, rythmic pounding rings in your ear, when you suddenly feel arms wrap over your neck.
>"Hey, Sunbutt, miss me?" Anon says quietly, his voice weak.
>Focusing on him, you see his eyes open, smiling at you.
"B... but how?"
>"You saw the halo, right? It's called Auto-Life, one of the most powerful white magic spells there is."
"How?"
>"It will heal and revive the bearer if they die."
"Why not have it on all the time?"
>"It only last while the bearer is in life threatening danger."
>Your cheeks swell in anger, before more tears decide to flow.
"I thought I lost you..." you say, nuzzling against his cheek.
>>
>>25596057

>Gentle strokes rub your cheeks as Anon wipes away your tears.
>"It will take a lot more than a... whatever that was, to get rid of me."
>Kissing him, you shuffle up a bit more, content to rest here.
"You do know that when we get back home, I'm going to be all over that dick, right?"
>He laughs, a beautiful sound to your tired ears, before fingers decide to start scratching.
>"I'm fine with that. For now, I think we can rest here a bit."
~~~

And that's it. Only like, one minor and one semi-major scene left and this story will be done.
Pastebin still here: http://pastebin.com/pMyyNYzn
>>
>>25582159
>Anon had two other children
>He fucked them every single day.

Okay
>>
File: put your daughters to the test.jpg (2 MB, 2632x1863) Image search: [Google]
put your daughters to the test.jpg
2 MB, 2632x1863
>>25596224
>>
File: full expand dong.png (499 KB, 900x663) Image search: [Google]
full expand dong.png
499 KB, 900x663
>>25596282
>>
Did I kill the thread?
>>
>>25597228
Nah. It's just a good Sunday to be lazy on.
>>
>>25596072
Great job, Shukaku. Love this story, friend.
>>
>>25596282
Yes, exactly this. Hot, wet, pony pussy. Anon had so many horrible inbred children, you have no idea. 15% of the pony-population just three-hundred years after Anon's passing is made up of retarded sibling-cousins with jaws too big to allow them to speak.
>>
>>25597882
Hey now, someone on satyr crunched the math a few weeks back and concluded a parent-child couple could inbreed for about 2 or 3 generations with little real risk, especially if you don't already have any genetic disorders.
And that's assuming two same species people.
>>
File: sniff sniff hi rarity.jpg (180 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sniff sniff hi rarity.jpg
180 KB, 500x375
New story. Idea taken from that one thread a few days ago where Rainbow Dash thinks Anon's a prude for wearing clothes all the time. Also inspired by the thread yesterday where Rarity accuses Anon of pooping his pants.

>Ponies are a bit like dogs
>Ponies sniff butts to determine diet, health, mood, and as a polite greeting.
>Ponies think that Anon is being rude.
>Anon thinks, "I know you don't sniff butts. That's bullshit; stop lying."

>You are Anon.
>You have been in Equestria for a certain number of months.
>Long enough that you can function as a productive and mentally-healthy member of society.
>Short enough that you are comically ignorant of local customs and glaringly-obvious social constructs.
>You have noticed that you are the only one who wears clothes all the time.
>You know that ponies think this is weird, but you're content to just let the statue quo be until somepony confronts you about it.
>You REALLY don't want to hasten your inevitable de-pantsing.
>You haven't seen a stallion's cock yet, but by god you have seen SO MUCH horse porn.
>You know how you compare.
>While you do whatever it is you do during the day (Usually foal-sitting the Cutie Mark Crusaders or gossiping with that faggot Filthy Rich over some coffee), the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony have a meeting.
>All of them minus Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.
>Because fuck those guys.
>>
>>25596282
bruh
>>
>>25597936
I'm willing to believe that magic makes sure that no adverse affects of inbreeding occur. Afterall, Friendship is Magic, and there's no closer friendship than that from your BBBFF.

>>25598299

>You are Twilight, and you are meeting up with three of your five pony-friends.
>TS: "So, what do we do about Anonymous?"
>R: "What ever did he do this time, darling?"
>RD: "Is this about those clothes he always wears? 'Cause I kinda like it. You just don't know what be under there...."
>You hate to agree with a pig like Rainbow Dash, but Celestia-damn if you don't enjoy fantasizing about what Anon's hiding under his clothes.
>He's such a dirty little tease.
>Rarity "tsk"s in disgust, but you don't let her go on one of her sexist rants about colts.
>TS: "Regardless of our personal feelings for Anonymous and his clothing, I'm more worried about him from a medical point of view."
>Rainbow Dash nods, looking as deep in thought somepony like her could be.
>RD: "You know, you're right, Twilight. I've never gotten a good whiff of Anon's butt this entire time he's been here."
>TS: "Exactly. How are we supposed to know if he's sick? Oh, fillies, you KNOW how Anon tries so hard to be strong and independent. He could be dying of the Pony-Poops and he'd never tell anypony."
>Those Sundamn Pony-Poops. So many ponies have shat themselves to death after drinking bad water.
>Never again.
>Not Anonymous.
>R: "Not to mention, it's also VERY rude of him to hide how he's feeling. How does one prepare a proper conversation when one does not know what sort of mood she's dealing with?"
>She scoffs and examines a hoof.
>R: "And that colt has the ovaries to whine that he doesn't have any friends."
>Hey now, that's rude.
>TS: "Rarity, that wasn't necessary. Maybe he's just a private pony, or maybe where he comes from you only sniff butts with ponies you already know."
>Be more culturally-sensitive, Rarity.
>>
>>25598323
>RD: "Why is he so embarrassed to take his clothes off, anyway? S'not like he can't tuck himself away in his sheath or nothing."
>You blush both in excitement at thinking of Anonymous's musky human penis, and anger that Rainbow Dash would talk so dismissively about a stallion like Anonymous.
>TS: "Rainbow, we can't just go over there and remove his clothes against his will. From what Anonymous told me about his world, that constitutes rape."
>Rarity paws the floor nervously, like a cat, and Rainbow Dash backs away from you.
>But you understand. That sort of accusation would ruin a mare's reputation, even if she were innocent.
>Those bucking stallions have so much power over mares, although they're too delicate and (let's be honest) too dull to ever think of using it.
>Rainbow Dash's wings are erect right now, and she's blushing.
>Wait, does she have a rape fetish?
>Note to self: bump her up on your list of 'potential rapists'.
>R: "Why don't we break him in, then? More than anypony else, I understand the significance of each article of his clothing. I can take away the unnecessary ones until Anonymous is comfortable enough to remove his more... intimate wear."
>Rarity, you are a Sundamn genius.
>RD: "Good idea, Rarity. Let's all work together to get Anon super-naked!"
>That's the spirit, Rainbow Dash.
>Just like magic-college.

All for now. Expect more today.
>>
File: 1408173669575.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1408173669575.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>25598332
>>RD: "Good idea, Rarity. Let's all work together to get Anon super-naked!"

if ur this anon will be as fuken spineless as the one that got horsemarried ill gut u swar on me mum mate
>>
>>25598762
he wont be u cheeky cunt
>>
File: XubDETJS4ko.jpg (132 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
XubDETJS4ko.jpg
132 KB, 1280x853
>>25598788
>tfw imminent teat-twisting
>>
Daily reminder that FrostyBox aka Vigilant Vagina is the best waifu.

>"Stay sharp, sisters. The birdies are prowling around, don't be a hero. Dead mares get no flares. Keep your boxes frosty and we all go home for a good dickin' "

A Russian vulgar alternative of "gut feeling" is, basically, "ass feeling":
>"Today is going to be bad, I feel it with my butt"
>"Ceгoдня бyдeт плoхoй дeнь, жoпoй чyю"
I like to think mares have a similar jargon revolving around their hindquarters, so a Frosty Box would be that army mare that always knows when the squad is about to be ambushed.
>>
>>25599003
You're getting a little bit obsessed with this Frosty thing. Just propose to her or something.
>>
>>25599029
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc0-wSQd-LQ&t=6
>>
>>25596072
daww
>>
>>25598299
>statue quo
>>
>>25599029
>her
>>
>>25599356
I was kidding.
Still, balls or GTFO.
>>
>>25599029
>proposing to another horsefuckers waifu
I will cut you
>>
>>25599444
Can't argue with dem digits. Frosty belongs to >>25599444
>>
>>25599444
Congratulations, you are now horsemarried
>>25599515
>implying Frosty isn't the alpha mare
>>
>>25599356
>implying there are colts on ponynet

Y'all anawns know it's sheath or GTBO
>>
File: large.png (384 KB, 1245x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
384 KB, 1245x1024
PORTABLE
PONY
POON
>>
>>25599840
I'll take ten.
>>
>Anon runs for Mayor of Ponyville
>His platform involves public works reform and sound economic policy
>He wins by a landslide, largely due to accidentally forgetting to wear pants during one speech
>The mares in the town council think they're controlling him to further their own goals
>He's the one controlling them, with lots of cheesecake and titty twisting
>>
>>25596072
Good stuff
>>
Vigilant Vagina, more Caramel/Anon when?
>>
>>25600037
*teaty twisting
>>
File: 1445615417599.jpg (196 KB, 640x781) Image search: [Google]
1445615417599.jpg
196 KB, 640x781
You know anons, dropping silly horsemarriages and that, I must say that you're all good folks.
All the namefags, all the tripfags, all you fukken samefags. Ur good.

Except for the "not RGRE enough" autist.

I am now sick as balls with mare flu and your collective existence just brings me a warm fuzzy feeling.
Like I actually have something to look towards tomorrow

Keep on rocking, friendos
>>
>>25601215
Are you emotional from the newest episodes? It's okay, I understand. I'd hug you.
>>
>>25601215
I love you too, mang. Sex now, yes? [\spoiler]
>>
>>25596057
>Auto-Life
>tfw I'm currently replaying Final Fantasy X right now.

My fellow gentleman of African origin.
>>
>>25602596
You have good taste anon.
>>
>>25602596
I too like FFX but that final fight was trash.
>>
>>25602767
Thank you, my fellow anon.

>>25602846
Agreed. I consider Braska's Final Aeon/Jecht to be the real final boss and even that was just meh.

Also:
>Select all squares with turkeys.
Captcha pls. I don't want to see another turkey until next November.
>>
>>25602902
Fuck that fight with seymour on the mountain, everydamn time I played I fucked that fight up.
>>
>>25602902
Right? Like, every boss from Gagazet onwards was a tough but good fight. Then you get to the last area and the game just gives up.
>>
>>25602596
FFX was the last good FF. The series reached its peak in 7/8, though. Those were god-tier.

FFX-2 was a fucking abomination.
>>
>>25603011
X-2?
What's that.
>>
>>25603289
It's the even shittier sequel to an already shitty game.
>>
>>25603362
What do you mean sequel? FFX had no sequels. Stop saying such horrible things.
>>
>>25603362
>FFX
> Shitty
Woah woah woah, X was the last good one friendo. After that we got that fucking game with Vaan, after was the awful Lightning games and don't forget the online abortion that was 14.
>>
>>25598332
This story looks like it'll be a good one.

Interestingly enough, there was a thread ... last year? Where the topic came up "Ponies sniff each other's butts before conversation, and it gets on Anon's nerves. The ponies are bothered that he doesn't sniff butts like everyone else." I couldn't find which thread it was, but I did find this short story segment.

http://pastebin.com/T7ePUgEY
>>
>>25604197
Gameplay-wise, FFX may be the best one out of the series, at least when it came to combat. Every character had some special ability or function, being able to freely swap the party during battle, that was great.
The story was bleh though, and none of the characters (except Auron, and maybe Jecht) were memorable or even likable to me.
Also, fuck Blitzball!
And wasn't it the first main FF-game that didn't have a overworld map? That was a mayor strike against the series as a whole.
>>
>>25604197
But the characters were annoying and the story was pretty boring
>>25604329
>fuck Blitzball
Fuck all the sidequest games except the Golden Saucer ones
>>
>>25604197
If you took Vaan and Penelo out that game would be so much better
>>
What the fuck. I thought this was the reverse gender roles thread, not the "we're massive faggots who love terrible games and penis" thread.
>>
>>25598762
bruh I'm gonna rewrite that story starting after he and Rainbow Dash bone. Anon ain't happy none 'bout any horsemarraige bullshit.
>>
>>25604960
Write something then.
>>
>>25604995
Seems like the story should be more about Anon trying to get away from sperglord, and dealing with the social fallout that comes with sleeping with a mare your alpha doesn't approve of, and is unaware of as well.
>>
File: why is this my life.jpg (88 KB, 900x608) Image search: [Google]
why is this my life.jpg
88 KB, 900x608
Incoming short

>You are Anon.
>You've been in Equestria for three years.
>You live alone in your cottage in Ponyville.
>3original5me
>On the plus side, the locals aren't hostile just because you're different. Nopony has ever called you a "monster".
>The catch is that they give zero fucks about you.
>Your body structure is so unique to your race, and nothing that looks like you exists in this world.
>Ponies just don't find you physically attractive. You're just too alien to them.
>Your skills are useless now that the technology doesn't exist.
>And even if it did, there's going to be a pony with that tech slapped on its' ass where its cutie-mark would be.
>There will ALWAYS be somepony better than you at something.
>And if you're BETTER at somepony at something, it doesn't even matter.
>That pony just does whatever their cutie mark tells them to.
>Why should an apple farmer care if you can play tic-tac-toe better than they can?
>>
File: aww you shouldnt have.png (189 KB, 770x700) Image search: [Google]
aww you shouldnt have.png
189 KB, 770x700
>>25605308
>When you finally figured out that the gender roles here were reversed, you were actually thrilled.
>You would see it everywhere.
>Mares paying for meals; mares treating their stallions like princes; mares hitting on the colts in bars.
>The flaw in your otherwise flawless plan of being treated like you're worth a damn revealed itself:
>Again, nopony found you attractive.
>You tried dating, but the mares were either freaks with hand-fetishes, or they were desperate losers (worse than you) who would grab hold of anything with a penis.
>So, you reaped none of the benefits of being seen as the "fairer sex".
>Instead, you were dumped on with all the negative shit that came with being this world's "fat, ugly woman".
>God forbid you get an interview for a job that didn't require a cutie mark to do.
>If they found a mare who was equally qualified as you were, the would go with the mare.
>Not because you were weird looking, in this case; but because they assumed that a mare would just do better work than a stallion would.
>When you went on dates or talked to ponies at the bar, your forward behaviour got you labelled a "slut".
>And everypony knows that dirty whores don't make good husband material.
>Lucky for you, taxes don't exist in Equestria.
>You own the land that your cottage sits on, and nothing is ever going to change that.
>You have no bits, but that just means that you can't buy food and clothes.
>Lucky for you, you eat meat. You learned how to hunt out of necessity.
>It's just you in your hut.
>Alone.
>Just like back home.
>>
>>25605325
that's depressing
>>
>>25605325
>Lucky for you, taxes don't exist in Equestria.
In the Ticket Master, one pony offers to do Twilight's taxes in exchange for her extra ticket.
Not criticizing, just thought I'd throw that out there.
>>
>>25600780
Soonish, did a lot of traveling as of late and trying to fight off a cold right now. I don't know how well this next Caramel-verse segment is going to be received, since it's going to delve into questioning sexuality and probably lewd (that I may just keep in the paste since I dunno how many Anons here would go for that). But yeah, soon.

Been working on something in the Ponkverse today but I'm not happy with it, it doesn't feel RGRE enough. I may just say fuck it and post it tomorrow anyway, but hopefully I can fix whatever I think is wrong with it.

>>25599003
>>25599029
>>25599064
>>25599356
>>25599365
>>25599444
>>25599515
>>25599559
You Anons are so silly, also I guess I'm married to one of you via trips (as it should be). Best believe I'm gonna bend over and take it like the champ I am though, power bottom as the rightful alpha should.

>>25605308
>>25605325
Y'know I had an interest in pursuing something like this, an unappealing Anon, I can't exactly remember for what purpose (maybe for the mail order husband short?) but because of you I'm going to think on it. I've noticed that more often than not though these kinds of stories aren't interesting to most readers here, but I like the concept for what it's worth. You presented it alright, needs some elaboration or a direction (if you're not done here that is) but it's ideas to think about at least and be expanded on in green of their own.
>>
>>25604329
Trying to get the ultimate weapons for each of the characters was a pain in the ass. Had to do the chocobo balloon racing one over and over. Took about 5 hrs playing and it was always at the last second I'd get hit by those damn birds costing me Tidus' best weapon.
>>
>>25605325
Why would anyone stay in a place like that? Seriously the reasons people don't leave the area they live in is because of family, friends, job, or SOMETHING good going on there for them otherwise they just leave if they can and if this Anon can sustain himself (which he apparently can) then why hasn't he just ya know left?

Humans were naturally nomadic anyway
>>
>>25605715
No hope. He doesn't care, even if he really wants to. That's what depression is.
>>
>>25605715
This Anon seems content to accept whatever is thrown at him, lie down, and die.

But you know, I can't help but think that even the fattest, ugliest woman could get by more easily than a subsistence hunter in the middle of the wilderness.
>>
File: feels.gif (7 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
7 KB, 645x623
>>25605325
I didn't come here to get depressed.
>>
>>25606184
To realistic for you, anon?
>>
>>25605496
> it doesn't feel RGRE enough.
BRRRRT what are you doinmg? Not rgre enough argh!!!!!!!!
>I may just say fuck it and post it tomorrow anyway,
ShiaLebouf.jpg
>an unappealing Anon
jagog when
>>
>>25605408
Maybe Anon just never had enough money to have taxes to pay?
>>25605496
>Male order husbando
Lets do more of that thing
>Be Anon
>In cowland
>Seriously, you're in a whole fucking town of talking cows
>You don't know how you arrived, the cows don't either
>They seem okay, bit too keen on being milked though
>You told them you want to find out what the fuck happened, so they gave you a ticket to the pony town
>They say the ponies can do magic and shit so they might be able to figure it out
>So you're sitting in a train with a frankly excessive amount of gifted cheese headed to see the wizard pony
>The wonderful wizard pony of ponyville
>Because you want to get back to your vidya

>Be Twilight sparkle
>The Cow ambassador sent you a letter
>Said they're sending you a coronation gift on the train and it's arriving today
>You think.
>Cows have terrible hoofwriting
>It could be a birthday gift for spike, but it's the wrong time of year for that
>>
>>25607235
This has my interest . . . actually, I think this is a pretty damn good prompt Durnk.
>>
>>25607235
>Male order husbando
lol

>Said they're sending you a coronation gift on the train and it's arriving today
Delightfully shitprincessy cows want Why aren't minotits like that?
Minotits, stop spilling hay in front of Anon and show him his way to the fields.
>>
>>25605966
Why exactly do we tell people who suffer depression not to kill themselves again? Edge aside It legitimately seems like the best option for those involved.

>>25606009
Yeah they become TV host/comedian/bloggers for other women to rally around because they make them look better in comparison. If they actually DO happen to be funny/nice/clever then that's a bonus.
>>
>>25607588
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
>>25607566
Get writing it then.
>>25607235
>Be Anon Again, this time not in Cowland anymore
>You've arrived at the station and are now unloading your cheese
>You don't have a clue where you're going to store this much
>It's really awkward trying to move it even as far as the station
>Maybe the wizard has a cart you can borrow?
>Right, gotta find them first.
"Hey you, purple pony, do you know where I can find the ponyville wizard pony?"
>"Wizard pony? Well there's Princess Twilight who does lots of magic, I saw her around here somewhere. She's also purple like me but has both wings and a horn."
"Okay, thanks purple pony."
>You leave the purple pony and go search for other purple ponies
>"No I'm Twilight Parkle, sorry."
>"What? You want the princess? I saw her by the stationmaster's office a while ago."
>"Yes I'm Twilight, how can I help you?"
>"No, I'm Pinkie Pie, she's back that way."
>"Oh hi again"
"Are you the wizard of ponyville? The cows said I need to go to the wizard"
>"I guess that'd be an accurate description. There aren't many more magical ponies around here than me."
>You go back to the wizards place without further discussion, because dialogue is hard
>She uses wizard powers to carry the cheese
>Yep, that looks like magic.

>Be Twilight Sparkle
>Strange mutant minotaur looking guy has come back to your place
>Had lots of cheese, which is the traditional Cod Dowry
>Shit they sent you a fucking husband?
>You don't like being part of an arranged marriage, but if you refuse you might offend the cows
>>
>>25608086
>Cod dowry
Damnit i didn't mean to write about goddamn sapient fish wedding traditions
But WE ARE NOW

>Be Bolero Wisconsin, Fishpony
>Arrive at Ponyville, where you have been hired to maintain a hydromagical plant
>It's a long way inland but a mare's gotta do what a mare's gotta do
>Also it pays really well
>Anyway you're doing maintenance on the pipes and walls and shit
>But then something happens
>A thing falls into the water
>It's alive!
>Shove it in a bubble and shoo be do at it
>It's not just alive, it's talky
>You don't know what it is so you take it to the town vet
>She says it's a human
>Also asks you to let it out of the bubble
>Fucking fluttershy, always "Let it out of the bubble" this and "Bears don't like being kept underwater" that
>Bitch if they aren't in a bubble how can you make sure they don't suffocate?
>You knew a seapony who forgot to bubble their pet once
>It was not pretty
>NEVER AGAIN
>>
File: 14305108387830.jpg (43 KB, 473x604) Image search: [Google]
14305108387830.jpg
43 KB, 473x604
>>25608086
why cant understand we both durnk u should easily wat!!!!

Cows as delightful little shitprincesses is great.
I wish tauresses had this casual sexism thing going on, but so far minotit writers prefer Anon engaging with the more beta cowfolk. Frosty has beta animoo cow, BNW has beta cheertits. Other tauresses in Cow Tipping qualify, but we don't see them much and they don't want to bone Anon.

I guess only loser minotits would date a freak like Anon, so nobody will show him the way to the fields.
>>
>>25608086
I don't mind reading more of this.
>>25608258
Yeah....
>>
>>25604960
Careful there, wanting this thread to be about Reversed Gender Roles is a bit of a touchy opinion to have these days.
>>
Misandry fetish here?
>>
>>25607235
>>Said they're sending you a coronation gift on the train and it's arriving today
>>You think.
>>Cows have terrible hoofwriting
That's the kind of kek-based worldbuilding I love.

>>25607610
>Why exactly do we tell people who suffer depression not to kill themselves again? Edge aside It legitimately seems like the best option for those involved.
Because human life has value, and even really shitty living circumstances have sometimes been known to have extraordinary people rise up from them and do a whole lot of public good.

Animal life is not so valuable, but outright torturing them is a big no-no.

>>25608626
What the shit is that abomination in the image?

>>25609203
No, not really.

More like "Females have to take the risks and make the first move, while the Males are protected and restricted from doing dangerous things."

Try a more generic humiliation/bdsm thread. I think there might be ONE older story I know of in SiM that's femdom-based, but I don't know anything off the top of my head that's what you want.

Try explaining it in more detail, and people might be able to help you.
>>
>>25608086
>You're Anon again, isn't that something?
>So you're in the wizard's magical realm right now.
>There's a tree stuck to the ceiling in here.
>It's got magic gizmos stuck to it, but since neither the tree or the magic gizmos are spraying you with anything disgusting, you conclude that this is one of the nicer magical realms
>There's even a little dragon who brought you snacks!
>Basically what i'm trying to get across is this is a pretty swanky wizard house.
>So anyway the wizard has left you here while she talks to her friends
>They might also be wizards, you haven't gotten a chance to ask her about that.
>Right now it's just you and the little dragon.
>Well fuck this, waiting is boring
>You're going to go find something to do.
>A grand wizard has to have something fun to do.

>Now you're Twilight Sparkle talking to your friends.
>"OH MY!" Rarity faints in response to the news
>"Are you sure he's not just here for your magic?" questions Pinkie
>"How could you say such a thing? He's not some lowdown golddigger, Pinkie." Applejack scolds
>After a few seconds of thought you conclude Applejack is probably right, the cows tend to be good judges of character.
"So what do I do, girls?"
>"Give him the V." says Pinkie Pie sagely
>"Ah think yeh should at least give the poor feller a chance."
>You suppose it would be rude to reject him out of hoof
>And you don't want to get into a war with the cows
>You read that for a cow, it's about as offensive as it gets to refuse a gift.
>You never asked for this
>>
>>25567308
looking forward to more of that story
>>
>>25609257
>Still Twilight.
>Back at your Friendship Castle Princess Pony Playset.
>"I'm sorry to run out on you like that, but this is all so sudden. But I've thought about this and I'm ready to commit to it, Anon."
>"Wow, really?"
"Just leave it all to me, I'll take care of everything. Do you have any things you need me to help you move in?"
>"I've just got this bag of stuff and all that cheese the cows gave me."
>For better or for worse, you're getting married to him.

>Be Anon.
>Purple wizard pony Twilight Sparkle just promised to help you.
>She's even giving you a place to stay in her wizard tower.
>This is such a load off your mind, having a real magic using wizard helping you.
I'm trying to make this as reasonable an understanding on Anon's part as i can without going to extreme lengths like planning things out
>>
>>25609587
A story that is actually comprehensible?

You are not drunk enough.
>>
>>25609616
You go do it then, ya knob.

>Be Griffonpony, like a griffon but in equestria
>Basically you've got a cutiemark taped on
>See Anon the town human
>Chirp at him to show your affection
>He gives you food
>It's rice
>You swell up and explode
>Wake up in the hospital with a card from him
>He's so sweet
>>
>>25609714
>Griffonpony
What, like a birdpony but also with cat in it?
>>
>>25609748
It's a griffon with a picture taped to its ass
>>
File: 1443560218095.gif (3 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1443560218095.gif
3 MB, 260x195
>>25582159
>Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy can fuck right off for all I care.
>>
>you come home and find your friendo hiding in a box and eating his strategic reserves of self-pity icecream
>wat do
>>
>>25610655
Apply chocolate sauce.
>>
>>25609748
I think its more hippogriff, though they just have a horses ass instead....
>>
>>25610770
not funny Shuk, your friendo is hurting! He doesn't get into the strategic reserve unless he is too hurt to go to the ice cream place.
>>
>>25610916
Fine, we'll do this the Canadian way.
Apply maple syrup and sorrys.
>>
>>25611004
>Canadian way
>no mention of Poutine
Bro, its like you don't even know your own hat.
>>
>>25611028
Poutine comes later. It's obvious his blood syrup levels are low if he's self pitying.
>>
>>25610655

>Be Anon
>Be facepalming as you come home to find your friendo and roommate Caramel hiding in a box and eating his strategic reserves of self-pity icecream.
"Caramel."
>He stops, and turns to look at you with wide eyes.
>Apparently he didn't notice you until now.
>"O-Oh.. Um.. Hey, Anon! I didn't know you'd be back from work this early."
>You sighed.
"What happened this time?"

And that's all I'm going to do because I have class in ten minutes.
>>
>>25611004
Maple syrup won't cut it. It's probably that skank Time Turner again.

Maybe it's time to teach him a lesson on messing with your friendo?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.