[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aw shit...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1418448120803.jpg (54 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1418448120803.jpg
54 KB, 894x894
I needed to vent and ain't got the muns for a proper therapist, so here I am for the next best thing. So I've got a mind control fetish, and it's killing me inside. The best way I can put is with the latest example. I was reading a clop fic were Twilight finds a spell that gives her the ability to control others, the power slowly corrupting her, and every two minutes I have to stand up and just pace around my room thinking how if I could I would fix everything. How I would help Twilight stop, fix the damage being done, and about would I be able to resist if I was given the same power. I can't help it, every time I get these feeling in my gut of guilt or pity. My own fetish is fighting against morals I had thought were eroded long ago...I don't really think it will help putting this here to get me some advice, but it helped to vent. Thanks for existing so I could dump.
>>
>>25560662
write a self-insert story where you help rehabilitate a corrupted twilight
use the story as an outlet
it doesn't have to be good and you don't have to share it with anyone
or find something else to obsess over
either way >>>/adv/ is the board for asking advice
>>
>>25560685
desu I'd read that.

>"Anooon~! Can you show me your hot monkey dick again please~? You know, for science..."
"Twiggles how many times do I have to tell you, you don't fuck your therapist."
>>
>>25560662
>I was reading a clop fic were Twilight finds a spell that gives her the ability to control others, the power slowly corrupting her
Post the fic and share your pain, anon
>>
>>25560662
Need a hug?
>>
>>25560685

I like the sound of that, I'll do that. And really I won't lie, I read clop like, like only Ponyfag Anons could ever understand levels of clop. I've gotten the most feels from there and was just subconsciously drawn here. I guess I wasn't looking for advice, I just needed to get it off my chest and make sure someone actually heard it, whoever it was. This was just a very pleasant surprise.

>>25560799

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/238368/friendship-is-mind-control

>>25561745

Yes please.
>>
File: jesse-ventura.jpg (47 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
jesse-ventura.jpg
47 KB, 450x600
Was she working for the government with these mind control powers?
>>
>>25562220
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>25560662
Yeah it sucks and i kinda know the feeling, i get moments of guilt/self discouragement about my fetish too, just not the same way as you OP as i usualy am wanting to be on the receiving end of the stick.

It sucks having something you enjoy turned against you, have a overwhelming feeling that something could go wrong with it, or have it remind you of other pains.
>>
>>25560685

I don't know how it could have happened like this...I remember the day I got here the mix of confusion and joy that over took me. I had made it, I had gotten to Equestria. I really wasn't sure how, but there I was. I was thrown off that instead of the little ponies I had expected I was instead greeted by beautiful creatures that held the features of all the characters I had come to love while having the build of humans. While I would have liked to have been taken to a world more accurate I never would said it, I was just too happy to be here period. And the benefit of having things not be too small for me was nice. But now I...I really wish I could just go back home. But I guess I wouldn't even if I could. The guilt would kill before I made three feet.

Twilight, my friend, and the mental dominator of several ponies including her closest friends.

It had hurt, hurt worse than just about everything I had ever felt really. I had was just going to her house to see about a book I had ordered only to-oh god...To see her having charmed all five of her friends, naked, ready and waiting to do whatever she said. In a panic she had tried casting the charm on me too, but the magic just bounced off me. I some time wonder if it would have been easier if it had worked if I just never remembered any of it. And I slap my self for thinking that way. I was the only one now that could help her now because any other could just be charmed. After a bit of a struggle I had made her order her friend to dress and go on with their day not remembering what had happened. I would have to figure that out later. Now was sat with Twilight in her bedroom, me holding her in my arms in...I guess a hug would be the best way to describe it, but I was holding tight. her back was against me, breathing heavy. She had been crying, muttering different versions of the same two things.

>"I'm sorry."

and

"Please don't take them away."
>>
>>25563694

As long as I held her she couldn't use her magic, and thankfully while I wasn't that strong I could make her stay while I talked. I made her tell me how this all happened. About how she found a book that gave this power. How it started as an accident and curiosity. How it quickly devolved into something much more and much darker. How along side her friend that both Zecora and Luna had been charmed too.

How because she had found evidence that she was using it too that Twilight was going to overthrow Celestia with the charm.

I don't know how long I sat there just screaming in my own head.

("I need to figure out a way to punish her for this, this goes against everything I stand for!")

("She does need to understand that this isn't right, but she also needs my help, she dealing with very confusing feeling and was just unfortunate enough to have the power to act on them.")

("A power that probably made her want to do this, it's not her fault.")

("BULLSHIT, I'm not saying she planed this from the start, but it's obvious that she did this on her own, and a punishment is the best way to teach her a lesson.")

("Funny you should say that, because haven't I had fantasizes about this exact thing? Would I really be so morally high if given the same chance?")

("Yes I would, because I've had these fantasizes in fact! It's an escape, a relief, I would never do something like this!")

("Then tell me this, if I had found that book instead, if you could have used the charm, would I have really just thrown the thing in a fire and be done with it?")

("I-of course, but I would at least check to see-")

("THAT, that right there. That "But". It tells me everything I need to know.")

("...")

("I can worry about my self later, Twilight needs my HELP first, punishment can be CONSIDERED some other time.")

I take a shuddering breath. I feel worse than before, but knew what I wanted to say.
>>
>>25563704

"Twilight, you know this is wrong."

She whimperd out a "Yes." Instinctively I hugged her a little tighter.

"You know you have to break the charm, let them g-"

>"NO!"

She tried thrashing against me, but I held firm. Her magic sputtered weakly from her horn, my proximity chocking it. She curled up tight into a ball when she figured it wasn't working.

>"Please don't take them from me...you can take everything else, my magic, my house, m...my family-"

She winced as she said that last one.

>"But please let me have them. I know how it looks b-but I love them! I can't even imagine my life without them! Take everything else, just not them..."

"You know that any "choice" you gave them was influenced by the charm Twilight. You know that this can keep going on. If you love them than you know what you have to do."

She curls up a little tighter, small whimpers escaping from her.

>"If I break the charm, if they remember everything, they won't love me anymore. They'll HATE me. I can't live with that, I can't..."

I can't stop the sight from getting out of my mouth. Shes might be right, after breaking the spell her friends may very well come to resent her for what she did. Or if you were going to let your hopefulness shine through they would help her come to terms and be supportive with the apparent mental illness she has. Either way it's what had to happen, even if it meant being the only friend she would have left.
>>
>>25563714

"If you don't willing let them go then there's only one other thing I can do Twilight, and take the magic from all six of you."

She whip lased her head back to look at me with eyes so full of terror that it made me flinch.

>"ALL of are magic?! Even Applejack's and Pinkies natural earth pony magic?! WHY?!"

"Because that would also mean the charm can't work on them anymore, and I would rather they have their freedom than their magic."

Twilight looked at me with a mix of anger, pain, and regret. I could understand that feeling.

"It's either you help to find a way to break the charm and confront Celestia about it, or I take your magic, even the Princesses if I have to."

Twilight wailed, grief plain and bared. I just held her closer, tighter.

>"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

"I know, and that why I'm still here, that's why I'm still trying."

This story is shit really, but I do feel better. Thanks Anon, your a good person who deserves all the no scopes and the >>25555555 get.
>>
>>25563750

Aw shit, again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.