[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Previous thread; >>25530897 You have been invited to live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: EquestriaMap.jpg (11 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
EquestriaMap.jpg
11 KB, 286x176
Previous thread; >>25530897
You have been invited to live in Equestria, but you already know that there will be rules. What rules they are, you don't know yet. You can change your decision after each rule, but without knowing any of the rules, would you accept the invitation?
>>
Come on, what do you have to lose, /mlp/ ?
>>
>>25548802
My life. Apparently after meeting up, some guy wound up dead and skinned.
>>
>>25549854
Well that escalated quickly.
>>
>>25548602
Is this one of those threads then?

Sure, why not.

I accept the invitation. What is your first rule.
>>
>>25550049
Rule 1) You may only bring ONE other person with you. (You have the option to not bring anyone with you.)
>>
>>25550164
Kim Jong Un, Fuck that guy.
>>
>>25548602
I'd accept the invite without knowing any of the rules.
I know the real Equestria wouldn't have any rules that are excessively bullshit, so I'd be okay with them. Obviously since this is just a 4chan thread, there's always a possibility you'd throw in a rule that's terrible and I'd have to decline.
>>25550164
I wasn't planning on bringing anyone, so that doesn't bother me.
>>
>>25550747

Alright, how about a little bit of hardship and complexity added. You are completely noncoporial to the the primary 6 ponies and your 3 favorite other ponies. They can't interact with you, you can't interact with them. Assume loopholes resove themselves. Will you still go?
>>
>>25551015
How does that even work? Everypony sees me except 9? What if I throw stuff at them? Or they throw stuff at where they figure out I'm standing?

Obviously I'd still go, anyway.
>>
>>25551051
Like I said, it kinda resolves itself. Everyone else sees you. I suppose if they managed to guess where you were accurately they could throw something but not swing it at you directly.
>>
>>25550164
Rule 2) You must convert to a pony, no exceptions.
Rule 3) You cannot change your gender or age.
Rule 4) Although seeming counter-intuitive to rule 3, you must start out without a cutie mark.
>>
>>25551403
Do I get to choose what race? Unicorn preferably, but I don't care if I was a Pegasus or Earth Pony.

Good. I didn't want to change either of those.

Do I have to come up with it or does it occur naturally when I become a pony? I don't really care what it is. I'm not very creative, so I figure natural magic would make a better decision on what fits me better than I could.
>>
>>25551451
You still get to choose which race you are and the cutie mark occurs as naturally as it does in the show.
Rule 5) You will not simply be given a job and waifu, you have to work for them.
Rule 6) You have to learn to live by the 6 rules of harmony in order to stay in Equestria and only breaking said rules when someone has robbed you of them.
>>
>>25552823
That's fine. Nothing in this world is free, why should it be in Equestria?

Good. They're all positive traits people/ponies should be living by anyway.
>>
>>25553762
Rule 7) You may NEVER retreat to any other world, this includes not being able to travel to Equestria High and any other past locations of previous gens.
Rule 8) As a consolation for being granted the power to live in Equestria, you must help the mane 6 with the troubles that they face and be a co-worker of the one of your own choosing.
>>
File: 1446575361797.png (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446575361797.png
53 KB, 600x600
>>25554043
I'm not seeing a down side here OP.
>>
>>25554043
Waiting for a single downside. I accept all conditions currently.
>>
>>25554057
That's because I'm making the rules semi-realistic. There wouldn't be any real down side to living in Equestria. Except maybe being an earth pony when it comes to wiping your ass. The rules aren't bullshit because Equestria isn't full of bullshit.
>>
File: CarlosHereToSaveTheDay.jpg (5 KB, 209x153) Image search: [Google]
CarlosHereToSaveTheDay.jpg
5 KB, 209x153
It's full of horse shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.