[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So what is this thread about? Pretty much this thread is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 125
File: slave.jpg (79 KB, 600x646) Image search: [Google]
slave.jpg
79 KB, 600x646
>So what is this thread about?
Pretty much this thread is about anon owning a pony as a slave. He can do whatever he wishes, be it nice and not abusing or the complete opposite.

It is recommended that each story has to start off with anon purchasing said pony.
Also, if you're going to be writing some green, please name yourself. It will be easier to keep track of your story.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction

Previous thread: >>25471109
>>
>>25506870
Oh boy we general now!
>>
>>25506887
"Not a general," they said. "A one time thing," they said.
>>
The wait for writefags begins
>>
Once my story is done I'll be gone.

Not going to lurk either. Don't let this be a general.
>>
>>25506975
>>25506902
>>25506887
I'm not a frequent of this threads but what do you faggots have againt slave ponies?
>>
>>25506902
This is why I hate most of the generals
>>
>>25506870
>General

Fuck, I promised I'd never write for a general again.

OH WELL.

I'm the guy writing that dimension-hopping story and I am fucking lost. Like, completely fucking lost.

Do you assholes have any ideas? Because my solitary idea is just fucking terrible.
>>
>>25506999
Trips denies himself
>>
>>25506987
That I'm not the slave.
>>
>>25506987
Nothing. I like the idea and am writing green for it.

I just don't think we need yet another general that is already existent but of a different flavour.

Should just merge with SiM to be honest, be a general Slave thread.
>>
>>25506870
>putting thread title in name field to bypass filters
>>
File: theridewillneverend.jpg (308 KB, 1757x1862) Image search: [Google]
theridewillneverend.jpg
308 KB, 1757x1862
Maybe this won't become a shit general.
But only if we keep up our good work.
>>
>>25506870
I'm all for these stories continuing, but dammit this shouldn't be a general.

You guys promised this wouldn't happen.
>>
>>25506870
I LIVE! I DIE! I LIVE AGAIN!
>>
>>25506975
don't leave
>>
File: tfw.jpg (40 KB, 460x535) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
40 KB, 460x535
>tfw favourite thread becomes a general
welp, it was kind of inevitable.
>>
File: thats very convincing.jpg (57 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
thats very convincing.jpg
57 KB, 250x250
>>25507153
>tfw there was never an instant in which is was not a general
>>
Bemp.
>>
>>25507803
>27 minute bump

Really
>>
>>25496706

>You focus your attention off her to put up the groceries.
>After doing so, you sit on the couch to strike up a conversation.
"So, did you do anything while I was gone?"
>She throws you a glare.
>You can't help but tease her situation.
>"Can it."
>She takes her gaze down to the sheets on the floor of the cage.
>Her face scrunches up from seeing the wet patch. Possibly the smell gets her too.
"I'll change those in a bit, but first I want you ask you something."
>She doesn't look toward you but you can tell she is listening
"I know this will sound like a dumb and kind of an asshole question, but aside from where you're at right now is something upsetting you?"
>Another glare.
>"Well gee wiseguy, aside from being here in a cage not really able to do much there isn't ANYTHING wrong."
"You look like you cried while I was out."
>"I got mad because I couldn't go to a proper bathroom, AGAIN."
>You get a feeling that really isn't the reason, but you don't push any further.
>After making sure the house is secured for the evening, you grab another sheet to change the one in the cage.
>You start to unlock the cage door.
"No funny business, alright?
>"Yeah, yeah, whatever."
>The tone of that slightly ticked you off.
>You brush it off though to focus on the more important matter.
"Alright, sit at the back of the cage and I'll change the sheet."
>"Wow, you won't even let me out of here to stretch?"
"..."
>She has been in the cage for a good portion of the day.
>But you have very little trust for this pony right now.
>The only reason you let her out of the cage before was because you didn't want the place smelling like a two week old cat litter box.
>And you managed to get called a pervert in the process.
>Not your fault she can't open doors.
>>
>>25507852
>Well, it's settled.
>In order for both parties to start gaining trust toward one another, one must take action.
>Well, you're the only who can take action right now.
>I mean she is kind of in a cage and you are technically her owner.
>Well, time to give her a test.
"Five minutes."
>"Huh?"
"You get five minutes to stretch and do whatever else you need to."
>Her head raises a little bit at that, but she comes back with something witty.
>"Just long enough to make my escape then?"
>You take the shock collar device out of your pocket.
"Don't think I'm not prepared for this."
>She slightly flinches at the sight of the device.
"And if this doesn't get you, someone outside will so just please cooperate."
>"Geez, I was only kidding."
>You highly doubt she was at first.
>Those waters you're testing will turn into tsunamis if you keep this up, girl.
>Shaking your head you let her walk out of the cage.
>She stands in the middle of the room and begins stretching out.
>The fuck did she do before she got here, yoga?
>Some of those stretches were pretty thorough.
>She lets her wings out to stretch those too.
>It's so interesting to watch her when she is not giving attitude.
>It's been over five minutes, Anon.
>Shut it, brain. I'm watching a pony stretch here and it's fascinating.
>About 7 or 8 minutes pass.
>>
>>25507865
>"What happened to only five minutes?"
>She has a smirk on her face.
"Wow, time really does fly."
>You try to play it off but it wasn't happening.
>"Guess it does watching perfection, huh?"
"Says the one who pissed in a cage. Twice."
>She puffs her face up a little on that statement.
>"Only because some jerk wouldn't let me out."
"Only because some pony didn't have the greatest attitude in the beginning."
>"...Jerk."
"...Dyke."
>You both stare at each other for a moment.
>You can't help but to enjoy the small fights like this.
>She's taking these serious though.
>Since she came here yesterday, the house has been the most lively it's ever been.
>Before all you would do is come home from work and just be bored in your own house.
>You're glad you took a three week paid vacation from it.
>It's give you a lot of free time and let's you spend time with your newly aquired pony.
>...Even if she is a bit rebellious.

And that's all I got for the night everyone. Feel free to let me know what you think so far. Am I still the only one doing Rainbow Dash here?
>>
>>25507878
Yes, you're the only one on Dash. I think.

Liking it still. Waiting for the pony cuddles.
>>
Flumpty Bumpty
>>
Dont you die on me
>>
File: 1447741400441.png (206 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447741400441.png
206 KB, 500x500
>>25503862

You finally posted more and the damn thread's gone. Keep up the delicious work mate. I love me some Italian.
>>
>>25506999
>nd I am fuckin
well can't you write about her trying to rehabilitate her friends? i'm sure even dash needs some help on the inside
>>
Are any of these stories any good? I like the concept, but looking through the pastes from the last thread all I found was shit grammar and bad teen edge.
>>
>>25508558
>teen edge
how so?
>>
Dang, lost the last thread before I could get the Octavia story finished.
>>
>>25508988
>>Dang, lost the last thread before I could the story finished.
You also had a stroke, apparently.

Hopefully it got into the pastebin
>>
>>25508708
Poorly written misanthrope where humans are terribad monsters that abuse ponies because they're so terrible interspaced with white knight anons who just want to save them from the horrible humans.

Dumb shit like that.

This general has potential, the idea does at least, but I haven't read anything so far that's really caught my attention. Green can be done well, The Exchange started out as green and its amazing, but none of that seems to be happening here.
>>
>>25509114
>Poorly written misanthrope
I'm with you. Your sentence describes the thread pretty well.
>The Exchange started out as green and its amazing
And you lost me. I'm not saying it's terrible, but if you think its the end all be all of green then you have shit taste. Moreover, if you think every other thread can produce the quality of that on a regular basis you're out of your fucking mind.

Unless you plan on writing something yourself or want to directly and properly critique the writers here you can kindly fuck off. Threads like these live off the content they produce. Whining by condescendingly asking 'Why aren't you guys doing this?' is useless.
>>
File: 1295570539646.jpg (212 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1295570539646.jpg
212 KB, 1000x1000
>>25509084

That was just me hitting the Post button too quickly.
>>
>>25507878
I'm liking this so far.
>>
Hey guys I'm alive! I ended up sleeping a lot more than I expected so someone else managed to get the new thread up and I'm not too happy with it bur oh well.

No more Luna story for today, gonna sleep some more.

But tell me, what would you like to see from my story?
>>
>>25510692
I'd answer if I remembered whcih it was, or if I wans't about to go piss in a children's park
>>
>>25506999
>Need ideas
stop doing a headstand satan, then the ideas will come.
>>
>>25510692
I would like to see spooning, reluctant at first then enjoyment.
>>
>>25510692
Luna acting like giant love-struck puppydog when?
>>
>>25510692
Take it slow.

That last update felt as though things were progressing far too quickly. We need to see gradual shifts in character personalities, not instant 180's.
>>
>>25510692

>>25510738
This. You could play it as some sort of euphoric rush coming from her magic flowing back into her or something, that would calm down a bit later on.
>>
>>25506975
Please dont leave

Guys, you know that the fucker who made this thread is an idiot? It only becomes a true general when the thread says it itself.

I say we let this shit thread die and let the previous guy maintaining the thread do his job. (Its Jingle Jangle right?)
>>
>>25511028
>I say we let this shit thread die and let the previous guy maintaining the thread do his job.

Seconded to Hell and back.

Everyone STFU and stop posting.
>>
>>25506870

Does anyone remember a green with this image as OP?
Where Luna got treated hard while Cadance was watching?
it was so fucking hot
btw, I think this board really needs a new slave general because all the others turned into circlejerks
>>
>>25509114
Yes most of the stories here use humanity doing something shitty to the ponies as a base premise which is usually not expanded on or developed and are flawed in that regard as the basis of the story is compromised. You know what other story did that? Exchange. As it was based off some drastic OOC from Twilight to the point of her being unrecognizable and the majority of the other mane 5 being shallow characters with their interactions when they came up throughout the story. Did that subtract from the overall story? No. Why? Cause the story wasn't based around Twilight's decent into madness or her other friends relationship with her through out it. No it was focused on developing Anon and Celestia's relationship primary while giving minor spot light to a select few for development (mainly apples) while doing a fantastic job at world building a alternate origin story of Alicorns and Discord. It merely used the OOC and shallow character portrayals as a means for the story to exist and not much more same with most of the stories here. The edgy background isn't the focus in almost all of the stories so the stories themselves are not edgy.

You'll find that most stories in fiction use some sort of initial hand wave that doesn't really make a lot of sense if you really think about it horse fiction follows the same path.

>>25506975
>>25507024
Finishing your story is all that can be asked of you m8. Though I do have to ask have you actually seen the SiM general that people keep saying we should merge with? It more of a CYOA general and world building for a setting who's author has abandoned it for over half a year. Let them be their CYOA pseudo BDSM thing our threads are clearly different in many ways. It would be like telling Flutterrape to merge with AiE. Yes ideally they are basically the same thing one more focused then the other. But in practice they function very differently produced stories with much different tones and much would be lost if they merged
>>
>>25511269
This.
>>
>>25506975
>>25506990

What exactly is the difference between a thread that remakes itself so writers can finish their started stories and a general again?

>finishing your story

It is far better to finish one of your stories then leave create a dozen fantastic story starts and never finish them and I respect that. That being said if you actually are not going to write something you want to write because the word 'general' triggers you then.. uh... that's pretty gay. Would you perfer if it was called 'Slave Pony Auction series of threads that will continue until current writers are finished and/or interest/content dies down enough for the thread to die naturally"? Cause that's basically what it has been this entire time and what effectively a 'general' is. Or are you lot in some denial?

>>25506999
It was all a trick and anon is actually still evil anon luring them into a false sense of security? BUT WAIT! Before bad rapey time Bizzaro universe evil anon comes in kills him and then makes ponies rape him.

>>25507878
>Rainbow Dash is already enjoying Anon fawn over her.

This almost feels too easy.

Great stuff m8

>>25510692
Basically I want to see a little of >>25510717 and >>25510737, but still want some sort of explaination as to why she suddenly became super friendly with (seriously what did Celestia say that swayed her so or as a anon said last thread is she really that desperate).

Gradual building of trust is great and all but the way Luna acted before the last update ended was really fucking cute and I want to see more of that.

>>25511028
Unless I'm wrong (and correct me if I am)
>>
Say, has there been a story involving a changeling yet? If not, I have an idea.
>>
>>25511457
Nope, go for it
>>
>>25511269
>It more of a CYOA general and world building for a setting who's author has abandoned it for over half a year.
Only one writer does anything with the setting, the rest seem to completely ignore it.

Although the people saying this thread should merge with SiM are probably the SiM regulars wanted to revive their Bump general.
>>
>>25511436
Nah, nah, I'd still finish the green even if this was a general to begin with, I just don't want to see this become a general.

Mainly because it will just become a bumpfest with circlejerking until one writefag pops along, shits out some half-arsed crap, and everyone shovels it down like it's caviar.

Just likie AiE or Flutterrape, and SiM as well.
>>
>>25511028
>Writefags already posted green here
>People discussing stories from last thread are here
Look just deal with the shit name for this thread and don't let it happen next time. Its far to late and would just be a pain in everyone's ass right now to correct things for posterity.

>>25511457
Let's hear it friendo.
>>
File: Bobby Hill.png (12 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Hill.png
12 KB, 125x125
>>25511499
Oh so your worried it will become a SiM 2.0 or something like that? We really don't have a main writefag or anything for that type of mentality to develop and this 'general' is looking more like a repeat of box pone (its not going to last long) but if you like we could all 29 of us here right now make a blood pact. If this thread ever goes several (lets say 2) days straight with no green or an entire thread worth of bumps or content from only one writefag then we will all abandon ship.

I got a knife and a blood pen if your ready to start senpai.
>>
File: tongue_twi.gif (88 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
tongue_twi.gif
88 KB, 300x275
How long does it take a black mare to take a shit?

Nine months.
>>
>>25511488
>are probably the SiM regulars wanted to revive their Bump general.
Basically, don't listen to them and just continue to write more stories.
>>
>>25511488
I seriously don't know why its even still up. Their main story Submission is Magic, the threads name sake and origin when it was still a (good CYOA instead of the abominable general it is now) is never going to be finished why would you keep teasing yourself and investing yourself continuously into something that will NEVER have a resolution?
>>
>>25511628
Of course, it makes so much sense! We shouldn't merge into them, they should merge into us! Kill off those faggots and we'll continue making this >not a general

It literally couldn't ever go wrong
>>
>Complains about the thread becoming a general
>Complains how this is going to become a bump thread
>Continues to complain to the writers of the thread that have been giving good greens for the last several days
>Complains to the point where the general is flooded by this guys autistic mannerisms and effectively temporarily derails the thread

But seriously ignore the faggot and continue to enjoy the thread for all that's worth. A lot of good green came out of this topic, let's keep that going as long as it lasts
>>
>>25511567
Actually, the gestation period for horses is 11 months
>>
>>25511646
this to be honest, family
>>
>>25511646
this
I finally took the time to read SiM. I just dont feel its the same and we should just enjoy what we got, then kill the thread when all the writefags are out of ideas
>>
>>25511499
>Mainly because it will just become a bumpfest with circlejerking until one writefag pops along
>Just likie AiE or Flutterrape
Want to know how I know you're new?
>>
>>25511646
Remember when we used to talk about the fucking show?
Did you know there was a show?
>>
>>25511722
Yeah and the last episode was very nice and the songs were catchy. Go somewhere else to voice your autistic rage, there's been multiple threads already made talking about it.
>>
Eh, SiM writefag here and I while I wouldn't mind a merger or whatever just so I have somewhere to continue dropping my green, I'm also not going to shit up another thread about it.
>>
>>25511760
Go back to not existing. and finish her kingdom for the safeword so I can have closure already
>>
>>25511771
Wrong writefag.

It's Bluebird.
>>
>>25511722
This isn't a show discussion thread though anything from the show will only be disscussed if it can be worked into someones story for development or a prompt idea of some sort. Seriously just swtich your tabs nigger unless your one of those plebs who can only into one thread at a time.
>>
I had an idea for a story about a group of traveling free ponies wandering the country side trying to find a way back home while evading anyone wanting to enslave them again. I almost have every detail down, I'm just wondering if anyone here would be interested in reading it?
>>
>>25511783
To be fair I had a 50/50 as I'm sure Escapade is too busy of thinking of ways to keep SiM universe from being repetitive and boring as he beats it to death to ever venture outside of the thread. Wish I could say I like your story m8 but find it far to extraneous and plotting for very little payoff

>>25511805
Post it m8
>>
File: Cadance_Luna_Sex_Slaves.png (653 KB, 1936x4008) Image search: [Google]
Cadance_Luna_Sex_Slaves.png
653 KB, 1936x4008
>>25511091
>TFW people remember my writing
Pic related, the one you wanted.
>>
>>25511805
Post it, any green is good green.
>>
>>25511028

Agreed. This one isn't working.
>>
>>25511505
It should be noted in advance that I'm going off the idea of that there is more than one changeling hive, and Chrysalis went full retard in revealing herself to everyone, the rest doing the whole quiet infiltration thing.

Long story short, Anon was a man of a sufficiently dangerous profession, probably an underwater welder, and he gets his leg absolutely fucked thanks to, say, a sheet of metal falling on it while deep underwater. Now at a now much shittier, much more boring local office job where he works with customers, it becomes rather clear to him that there is going to be no way in hell that he is able to get anything done around the house with one borderline useless leg.

He goes to the pony market with the intent to use an assisted living grant to get some help due to not having enough to hire a human consistently for comparable services and ends up getting suckered into buying the very top of the line, newest creature to come out from the other world: a changeling drone, which they assure him is entirely loyal due to a bit of a treatment to make them treat their owner like they would their old queen. He buys and takes the changeling home, some bonding happens due to him not being a prick, and it goes on for a while with Anon and the changeling getting used to this situation, with Anon constantly feeling like shit about the whole 'owning a sapient' thing, but needing to.

However, although this is not yet decided on whether it will be in yet, spoilers ahead: They then discover the hard way that, thanks to inadequate testing, although the treatment makes the changeling treat Anon like her previous queen, it does not replicate the hormone that tells the changelings of a hive not to metamorphose a new queen in some cases, the hormone normally excreted by the queen of a hive to ensure a replacement is created if she is killed. Changeling mutation, hive creation, and turf war now. Shit hits the fan fast.
>>
>>25512219
Sounds interesting enough. Go for it!
>>
>>25512219
Do it. That is actually quite interesting.
>>
>>25512219
Yes please.
>>
File: 12314141.png (285 KB, 472x621) Image search: [Google]
12314141.png
285 KB, 472x621
>>25511567
Dangit, Bobbeh!
>>
>>25512219

Do it. And I'll make sure it gets thrown in on the /bug/ pastebin.
>>
>>25511722
I haven't even seen all of season 3
but i did watch the finale
>>
>>25514163
I've never watched aragon 4 or after
>>
Just a note to say the Octavia story from last thread has not been abandoned. There is more coming.

< - This does not happen in the story.
>>
>>25506870
So, here's the deal with the Bookhorse story.

It's pretty much at the end of what I envisioned for the plot. There's still an epilogue to be written, but I have no real further plot defined and am worried it might turn into a plodding, slow mess if I did continue it now; forced writefagging never seems to go anywhere good.

I'm also sorely tempted to take a shot at a couple of angles for Spitfire, or pick up on a couple other stories in unrelated threads. Or maybe do a little more Pet Suns.

Anyhow, that's where things sit right now. Suggestions, etc welcome.
>>
>>25506870
Isn't this basicAlly submission is mandatory?
>>
>>25515070
Yup, basically this is Submission is Mandatory on Earth with Anon being a whiteknight instead of sadistic sexual deviant.
>>
>>25515070
No, this one has content.

For now

>>25515035
I agree trying to squeeze more juice out of a used up orange doesn't do any good. If you don't have anything else for it then just do am epilogue and end it on a high note.

If you decide to continue on to other stories in this thread then no one should be upset.
>>
>>25511805
Are they legally free and people are trying to ensnare them into slavery again or fugitive slaves?

>>25515070
Actually its far more closer to PiE with the majority of the story's tone and direction since there really hasn't been a great deal of stories actually focusing on breaking/training/dominating the slaves. Its mainly just slavery is the starting point then character development.
>>
>>25515035
Tie it up and write an epilogue(or leave it a bit open-ended if you can pull it off)
It was good while it lasted, no sense to artificially prolong it.

>Pet Suns
Yes.
>>
>>25515035
So long as their is a resolution to at least some of the problems ramped up against Twilight here crippling self doubt/guilt, trying to find her friends, trust issues. While I would like to see Twalot work through these wi more story I agree with you that if you want to end it here its best it ends here as its your story and you probably know best for its pacing. Though if you could please put a bit more pony cuddles in the ending please
>>
>>25514642
What if you replaced Anon with Vinyl?
>>
File: 140904_231157.png (154 KB, 810x1282) Image search: [Google]
140904_231157.png
154 KB, 810x1282
Bump
>>
File: 1448153737605.jpg (43 KB, 475x637) Image search: [Google]
1448153737605.jpg
43 KB, 475x637
BUMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25517489
Fucking hell, I know it's a photoshop but... holy shit that's nasty.
>>
>>25515035
As long as you don't just end it without resolving anything. I mean, Twilight just figured out what some of her core issues are, but I wouldn't call that a resolution. Don't do what tons of writefags do and drop it at some crucial plot cliffhanger and call it an ending.
>>
Bemp.
>>
File: Worker.jpg (88 KB, 504x354) Image search: [Google]
Worker.jpg
88 KB, 504x354
The soul crushing conclusion of Vinyl green has inspired me.

Basic principle is a simple blue collar anon who's good at his trade but the world wants increasingly little to do with him even his own slaves,it tears him up inside but he just ignores the pain. His best is just never enough. He knows this but he keeps trying, because that's what a good worker does. Lately that's been the only reason.

And this one's for you Lurker. Remember RGS? There was a quick one shot involving Copper Cog's family. I wrote that.

Yeah, this is a copy paste from the last thread I am working on the story it's just taking a while to get it rolling out.
>>
File: 1444832756584.jpg (885 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1444832756584.jpg
885 KB, 1988x3056
>>25518050
And wrong image, Now I need a new one for the flagship post.

Shown is previous image.
>>
>>25511924
I loved that one (not even that guy).
You should write more. Please. I beg of you.
>>
>A strange man appears out of nowhere and begins to mutter something
>you get closer
"Pardon me, sir, but what are you up to?"
>"Bumping this thread" says the man

In short: Bump.
>>
>>25507878
>The moment passes and you come back to reality.
>She's still out of her cage, yet why hasn't she tried to escape?
>You decide to put the shock collar switch into your pocket for now.
>Let's see how she does for now.
>Any sudden moves though...
>Well, let's just focus on what's at hand right now.
>You glance at the clock, it's getting close to dinner time.
>Time to make some grub.
"Guess it's time to make dinner."
>She looks at you confused.
>"Aren't you forgetting something?"
"Not right now, no.
>"So you didn't forget that I'm still out and about right here?"
"Nope, you seems to be doing well so far so I'm letting you have a bit of freedom. Only until I go to bed though."
>She is confused at your small kindness, but doesn't reject it.
>"And you are seriously okay with this?"
"For now."
>"Wow, did I damage something else up there beside your face?"
"Just take it for what it's worth, please."
>Dropping that line of discussion, you bring back up the subject of dinner.
>>
>>25518442
"For tonight, we are having vegetable lasagna. Not homemade or anything just something quick."
>You go to the kitchen and get the frozen meal out and prep the oven.
>After letting the oven preheat, you slide the lasagna in to cook.
>It'll be an hour before it ready though.
>Returning to the living room, you find that Rainbow has already made home at the far end of the couch.
>You half expected an empty room and broken window.
>Yet she's sitting right there and maintaining herself.
>Which is both surprising and unsettling to you at the same time.
"Dinner will be ready in about an hour."
>You sit on the opposite end of the couch.
>She had a slight intention of getting off the couch entirely when you went to sit down, but she remained.
>Didn't look at you any though.
>You were looking at her. She was staring at the wall with her hoof propping her head up on the arm rest.
>Must be in some thought.
>You don't pay it any mind. Though you can guess she's thinking on the past.
>Let's attempt to strike up conversation again.
"Thinking about something?"
>No response from her.
"Thinking about friends or family back home?"
>Her expression turns slightly at that but instantly reverts back.
>Guess it's no use.
>Tomorrow will be the start of the few rainy days to come.

There we go. That's all for my update. Deleted it before because I saw more than one mistake.
>>
>>25518537
Good stuff anon.

I updated your story on the pastebin.
>>
>>25518537
Nice
>>
>>25506096
>You don’t need any extra guilt weighing you down.
>There’s no time for it.
>You trudge down the path to begin the day.
>Mostly you stay away from the ponies and work on your own tasks – on things that a single pair of hands can accomplish, or that *only* hands can accomplish.
>Still, you check in on them from time to time as your work takes you across the farm. Things seem to be going smoothly, but not like they would if Apple Bloom had been out there.
>Maud’s a good worker and can accurately pass on orders, but she lacks the same touch as the younger mare. The other ponies aren’t quite as quick to jump at her instructions.
>As the sun climbs higher in the sky, you begin to check your watch periodically – then almost religiously.
>She’s not going to be late; neither should you.
>You get to the barn an hour early – after all, you have last night’s mess to clean up, though it might be quicker to just leave all the rope and assorted tack on the ground.
>They’ll probably end up there again.
>You start by cleaning the stand – even if she doesn’t need it, you can’t leave it in this condition. Not unless you *want* to give Stefford a reason to give you more shit about how unfit you are for this life.
>You’re already well aware.
>This really should have been done last night – the built up salts are starting to corrode the metalwork. Not enough to cause any damage, but leaving things for later is a bad habit you need to lose.
>>
>>25519022
>The leather is worse off – no matter how many times you rub the straps with a damp cloth, you can’t erase the stains of the mare’s sweat.
>That’s fine – it’s a breeding stand. It doesn’t need to look pretty. In fact, you prefer that it *doesn’t*.
>Things that are ugly should *look* ugly, after all.
>Apple Bloom isn’t here – there’s still some time left – so you busy yourself picking up mess you had created last night. Even if everything does end up on the floor again, you need to do something to keep yourself occupied.
>You’re just picking up the last of the rope when you hear the barn door creak open.
“Apple Bloom?”
>”Nope, ‘fraid not,” a woman’s voice answers. “I’m guessin’ that’s the mare?”
“Huh?”
>In surprise, you spin to face – sigh – *her*.
>Oh, goddamn.
>She’s still wearing her long, blond hair in a loose ponytail – you thought she would have grown out of that by now.
>Hoped she hadn’t, but no grown woman wears her hair like that.
>Sure toned up nicely, though, you have to admit – last time you saw her, she was more than a little chubby – now her body is relatively athletic – something her tight jeans and low-cut shirt show off wonderfully – but not naturally so. She has the build – and curves – of a woman who works out obsessively because she knows every bite she eats goes straight to her thighs.
>Damn, those curves.
>You hadn’t wanted to see her again, but at the moment you’re having trouble regretting it.
>>
>>25519030
>”That’s the mare’s name, right?” Lauren repeats, walking through the doors like she owns the fucking place. That damn red stallion trails in behind her on his lead at his own oblivious pace.
“Yeah, I thought you were her.”
>”First time I’ve been mistaken for a pony. Most people seem to think I’m too tall,” she laughs. “Haven’t seen you for years, how you doin’?”
“Fine, I guess.”
>You give a little shrug and drop the rope you’re holding on the workbench.
“I wasn’t expecting you; I assumed your father –“
>”Oh, daddy’s busy,” Lauren says with a wave of her hand. “Besides, don’t really matter who brings the idiot, right?”
>She yanks hard on the stallion’s rope, causing the pony to stumble.
>”I’m sure he can manage things on his own without our help.”
>There’s an awkward pause that you finally can’t help but break.
“Seemed capable enough last time.”
>”That’s what I thought.”
>She looks around the barn and frowns.
>”Got noplace to sit?”
“There’s the ground.”
>You gesture towards the aforementioned ground, because somehow she managed to overlook it once already and clearly needs help finding it.
“Feel free?”
>”Yeaaah, gonna pass on that,” Lauren answers before hopping up on the spine of the breeding stand.
>There’s no way that narrow steel bar can be more comfortable than the ground, but she seems happy enough there.
>She stares at you expectantly with her large, green eyes.
“What? I’m not walking all the way to the house and back to bring you a chair.”
>”Weren’t expecting you to.”
>She expects you to, but you’re not going to.
>”So…”
“I said I won’t.”
>”Where’s the mare?” Lauren sighs, rolling her eyes at you.
“She’ll be along soon.”
>”You let ‘em just roam free?”
>>
>>25519041
I'm am both anxiously awaiting and terrified of the fucking tsunami of awful feels that is creeping ever closer with each post this gets.
>>
>>25519041
“They’ve got their work to do.”
>”Well, yeah, but –“
>She pauses, tilting her head to the right as if to study you from some new angle.
“Look, they know not to run – where would they go? They’d have to cross your place or the Anderson’s to get anywhere, and none of them are stupid enough to do that.”
>”So you’re saying they stay because they know they’re safer here?”
“Yeah.”
>She frowns.
>”The hell do you think you are? Schindler or something?” the woman mocks. “Out to save all the little ponies from all the big bad pony farmers?”
>She begins kicking her legs playfully, swinging them back and forth absentmindedly as she stares at you.
>”Well? Are we really all that bad? All we do is keep ‘em in line.”
>Ugly things should look ugly; too bad they rarely do.
“Maybe I am.”
>You shrug and turn back to your cleaning.
>”Huh. I wonder if you really believe that.”
>You’re better than them, at least. You know that much.
>There’s a heavy, awkward silence as you tidy up the barn, broken only by the squeaking of the stand as Lauren continues to kick her legs.
>God, that always did annoy you.
>It’s a relief when then door creaks open again.
>You turn in time to see Apple Bloom’s face disappear.
“Dammit, Apple Bloom.”
>The way Lauren laughs stings more than anything her father could have said.
“Shut it.”
>The woman obediently nods and clasps both hands over her mouth.
>Snide little bitch.
>You follow the mare outside, prepared to give chase if necessary.
>There’s no need.
>She’s huddled against the wall, shuddering violently.
“Apple Bloom –“
>”Ah can’t!”
“Apple Bloom.”
>”Ah can’t!” the mare cries.
“Look, it’s the same as yesterday – you can get through this. All you have to do is go in that barn and –“
>”No!”

end for now, more later tonight
>>
>>25519412
>filly is having second thoughts about being formally raped
what a twist
seriously though, liking the flow.
>>
>>25519505
>what a twist
No, Applebloom.
>>
File: writepone.png (461 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
writepone.png
461 KB, 1280x720
Hey all, I'd like to write my own story, but I'm kind of new to all this writefag stuff. Do I have to greentext? I'd rather write normally. Also, how much is too much? I've got about over 1000 words already and the story is just beginning.

Just looking for some advice. Plz no bully.
>>
File: SS#1.jpg (596 KB, 2566x1440) Image search: [Google]
SS#1.jpg
596 KB, 2566x1440
>>25520217

Proper prose on 4chan looks awkward. It makes it look like a nasty wall-0-text, especially if someone has a monitor of any reasonable size. Walls of prose can be difficult to read when the lines become so long. See pic for what I mean.
>>
>>25520217
Greentext is just factually superior in this medium of text. Not a necessity, but you're pretty much limited to a 9/10 story by default on 4chan if you don't.
>>
>>25520217

Oh, and 1000 words is probably a decent start. I have ~1150 lines on a pastebin for a story I am working on for another thread, with lots more to come. I write with notepad, so I can't actually be bothered to figure out how many words it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 546x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 546x784
>>25519505
I am pretty sure she saw who the stallion is now, that might have something to do with it no?
>>
>>25520217
Prose is often preferred in most writing forums like /tg/ but /mlp/ clutches tightly to greentext for some reason.

Best compromise is write prose and add the meme arrows to it.
>>
File: ponk lidded.png (411 KB, 590x720) Image search: [Google]
ponk lidded.png
411 KB, 590x720
>>25520505
>mfw totally didn't register that
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 498x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 498x401
>>25515035
Lurker? What's been up, comrade?
>>
>>25511628
>Their main story Submission is Magic
That hasn't been the main story in a year.

You're a liar.

Stop lying to people.
>>
>>25520533

I don't know what /tg/ you visit, but they seem to be equally OK with either or.

Unless you are talking about the quest threads on /tg/, in which case your point is moot, quest threads are cancer, and no one cares what they think.

Also, they are boards, not forums, you cretin.
>>
File: Poor_QuickStep.gif (2 MB, 443x289) Image search: [Google]
Poor_QuickStep.gif
2 MB, 443x289
>>25520621
Hello,Komrade.
>>
>>25520677
Try pulling a greentext on a writing thread in /tg/ and see if you dont get laughed out.
you whoreson
>>
>>25520681
I have a question I didn't get to ask at the end of RGS: where does the portal open up on Earth?
>>
>>25520867
I'm not Lurker.
>>
>>25520717

Honestly, I almost never see dedicated writing threads. They must all get filtered out. I mostly spend time in the shitty general relevant to whatever game I am currently playing, and peruse for the occasional interesting discussion or image dump. I remember writing threads of old were mostly greentext, to be honest.

I filter quest, cyoa, civ, builder, and a few other random cancerous bits and bobs

On the topic at hand though, this. >>25520505
>>
>>25520895
Shit
>>
>>25519412
she is so being fucked by her brother
>>
>>25521377
something something proud apple family tradition
>>
>>25519412
>”I don’t got all day, you know!”
“HOLD THE FUCK ON, LAUREN!”
>You look down at the cowering, whimpering mare.
“You said you’d do this, girl. What’s so bad about it that you’d change your mind?”
>She flinches like you had actually struck her.
“For as long as I’ve known you, you’d sooner die than break your word. Isn’t that how your sister raised you?”
>The mare nods weakly.
“What would your sister think if she knew you were going back on your word?”
>The mare looks up at you with her wide pony eyes.
>”But Ah – Ah –“
>She cuts off as the door squeaks – Lauren is leaning over to poke her head around the edge, her long ponytail dangling damn near to the ground.
>”Yeah, girl,” Lauren snarls, her green eyes narrowed in annoyance, “what *would* your sister think?”
>Apple Bloom yelps and turns away, covering her head with her forelegs.
>”Ah’ll do it!” she whimpers. “Please don’t hate me, AJ, Ah’ll do it!”
>The mare sniffs twice more before pulling herself to her hooves and shuffling inside. She screams as the stallion lunges for her, stopping only when he runs out of rope – Lauren had the presence of mind to tie the end off before leaving him unattended.
>”Can’t trust this piece of shit anywhere,” the woman sighs, shoving him back. “Now how are we gonna do this? You need the stand or is there any chance your pony won’t run off again?”
“No, we don’t need to – hey, Apple Bloom, what are you doing?”
>>
>>25521524
!!!
>>
>>25521524
>The mare is cautiously approaching the breeding stand, her eyes locked firmly on it.
“I thought you said you were going to behave today?”
>”Yeah,” she mumbles back. “Ah’m a pony of my word.”
>Even as she says that, she steps up and straddles the steel frame.
“Then get off of there. We don’t have to use that.”
>”Ah – *Ah* do,” she sobs, snot running from her nose. “Ah need the stand.”
“But you aren’t going to fight it, are you?”
>What the hell is she doing?
“N-no, sir.”
>Lauren shrugs and begins tightening the straps and other restraints – and you’re too stunned to stop her.
“You don’t need to do it like this if you aren’t going to fight him!”
>”Ah do! Ah need it!”
“Why!?”
>“This way… this way it ain’t my fault.”

end for tonight
>>
>>25521652
FUCK
>>
>>25521652
Not sure if she recognizes him or not, or if it even is Big Mac. That's kind of a subdued reaction if she did, when 'WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S MY BROTHER' would be more expected, terrified or not.

Also Lauren's a cunt. That is all.
>>
>>25521741
If she says it's her brother they probably won't do it and she would be breaking her word.
If she is tied to the stand then she isn't willingly fucking her won brother.
At least that is how I imagine her logic.
>>
>>25521652
This is starting to give me bad feels. I will continue reading only to see Anon feel like the world's biggest piece of shit when he figures out what's actually going on.
>>
>>25522367
the anons seems to already feel like shit, and there was the implications earlier of "this close of breeding" maybe not being a great idea
Anon should gather his pony army and kill his neighbors, then have big mac rape Lauren to death
>>
File: 1442600851640.gif (948 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1442600851640.gif
948 KB, 384x288
>>25522420
Edgy
>>
>>25522505
Perhaps, but it wouldn't be the worst possible ending.

At least it would be better than the Vinyl story ending
>>
>>25522619
I disagree, taking on a larger farm with a handful of slaves? Anon isn't spartacus and I don't like stories where the main character get's to do whatever they want because the plot demands it.
>>
>>25522420
You say that as if I should like this Anon. I dislike him just as much as Lauren because he's a spineless shit who is living for his asshole uncle and not himself.
>>
>>25522669
h..he could at least sabotage them in little ways
Like spilling their sugar
>>
>>25522710
He's fulfilling the agreement, is he supposed to turn it down and brand himself selfish and untrustworthy?

I don't mind Lauren, she acts like someone who owns slaves should
>>
>>25522781
Yeah, go ahead and fulfill the agreement. Doesn't make him not a cunt. It's a question of morality and he chose to ignore it.
>>
>>25522781
>>25522792
And there's also the question of why the fuck should he care what those other assholes think of him? The answer goes back to my first statement, because he's trying to fulfill the expectation of his shitty uncle and thus he is a spineless faggot.
>>
>>25522792
Morality over what? Slaves are just another cattle.

>>25522805
An oath was made and must be fulfilled, Anons willingness to go through with it shows his conviction and sense of duty, I don't know why you think he's spineless.

What he wants doesn't matter.
>>
>>25522843
>Morality over what? Slaves are just another cattle.
I don't know why you think this is an argument when the entire story has only revolved around the idea that Applebloom is being raped and Anon is feeling more and more like shit over it. Literally the entire story has been saying the opposite of what you just wrote
>An oath was made and must be fulfilled, Anons willingness to go through with it shows his conviction and sense of duty, I don't know why you think he's spineless.
>What he wants doesn't matter.
He never made an oath. I think it's ridiculous to think he's somehow obligated to fulfill some deal his uncle made with a bunch of assholes. Sure, if he backs out, they will be pissed, but again. Who fucking cares what they think?

You're trying to plug in arguments where there are none. There are no obligations for Anon. There are no oaths. He's just a faggot who doesn't think for himself, so he is spineless.
>>
>>25522954
Not an argument, just a statement.

And while he may not have made the deal personally, the estate did, which he now owns.
>>
>>25523001
So it boils down to the fact that Anon is giving up his personal integrity for a deal that he had no part in.

spineless
>>
>>25522954
ahh but anon, that’s the point.
I think I remember somewhere in the beginning that this deal was worth a lot of money somehow and the farm needs it.
With that oath his uncle gave he can say to himself that what’s going on is not his fault.
It’s his moral way out of doing something that he knows is wrong.
>>
>>25523029
Dutiful.
>>
>>25521652
well maybe it isn't her brother.
I don't know, but either way the
"it isn't my fault" is pretty fucking heartbreaking.
Poor little applebloom.
Wonder what her cutiemark ended up being.
>>
>>25523090
she'll never get one in the human universe
>>
>>25523090
>>25523120
I'm sure she has a brand if that helps.
>>
Bumping for bookhorse(s), Apples, and other stories I haven't had time to read yet.
>>
File: IM_BEING_BEATEN_BY_A_RUG.jpg (37 KB, 621x539) Image search: [Google]
IM_BEING_BEATEN_BY_A_RUG.jpg
37 KB, 621x539
Alright, let's continue.
>>
>>25524068
MY ASSHOLE IS PUCKERED
>>
>>25517630
>I know it's a photoshop
It's a pig's foot.
>>
>>25496450
>In the end, she did settle on watching LOTR
>After you explained it was about fantasy, like Skyrim was
>She liked Galadriels voice in the beginning, said it reminded her of Celestia
>You still had no idea who that was, need to ask
>She's definitely into the film, that first battle between the human-elf alliance and the orcs had her on the edge of your seat
>She'd opted to sit in your lap to see the film better
>It was really awkward for you
>You're not attracted to the pone, but a warm body moving against your lower half confuses the penis
>So you're focusing intently on the film
>Luckily for you, so is she
>She really dislikes Sauron, and practically cheers when Isildor cuts off the fuckers hand
>She even comments quite wisefully
>"If that ring's so powerful, that Isildor feller shouldn't have it, it'd control him."
>Turns out she's a little cocky when she's right
>"Told ya. Th' power overtook his mind, an' he died fer it. Can't say ah'm all too pleased he died though. Usually ah see th' hero succeed."
>Oh it's not over yet, little pony
"The films not over."
>"Wait seriously? Ah thought that was good fer a bittersweet story. Evil is defeated, but th' hero dies an' th' source o' evil gets forgotten n' lost."
>You laugh
>It would certainly be something if that were the case
>Would have been an incredibly short film though
>An even shorter book
"Keep watching, we have a few hours yet."
>"Celestia, that's a long time t' be watchin' somethin'."
>Again with the Celestia
>Her eyes get glued to the screen as you unpause it after you're sure she hasn't got any other questions
>"Oh, now that feller's troubled."
>Is her response to Gollum
>"Least The Ring is all alone there with him."
>She doesn't even know the half of it
>As the film continues, she has her remarks and questions even more of what goes on
>You're happy to pause and explain things
>Such as Hobbits being very small humans with hairy feet are different from Dwarves that are just plain hairy
>>
>>25524471
Twiggy be praised, he's back.

Really enjoying the slice-of-life, detailed pace of this green.
>>
>>25524471
>She shows concern over Bilbo obsessing over The Ring, very much likes Gandalf for his kindness to the Shirefolk and children
>"Gandalf's 'bout th' size of you, right?"
"Well, he's taller than me, but in general human size, yeah."
>"Darn, so Hobbits are about as big as us Ponyfolk."
>"Heck, they jus' like keepin' t' themselves an' farmin'."
>"Mah kinda people."
>Again, you laugh
"If Ponies were to replace a race of Middle-Earth, it'd definitely be Hobbits."
>She agrees with a smile
>"That Frodo's a soft feller. Ya got th' same look."
>You what mate?
"Come again?"
>"Look at his eyes, an' his skin. All bright n' smooth. Ya know, a pretty boy. Probably aint much in a fight."
>Ouch
>"N-not t' say... sorry, kinda brings up yesterday..."
"S'alright I know what you meant."
>She nods as Pipin and Merry nick the dragon firework
>"Aw heck, this'll end poorly."
>Moving on then? You're happy that is is, at least
>Of course, Bilbo pulls his stunt, and cowgirl scowls
>And then his reaction to leaving The Ring and Gandalfs outburst of anger turned sympathy
>"He don't know what evil he was usin' there, does he?"
>As it would have it, the time passes along all too fast
>You blink, half-asleep, it was coming up to the Mines of Moria
>Cowgirl really liked Aragon and Legolas
>She said Gimli reminded her of her father
>Headstrong, fierce, passionate
>You can't help but snicker at the thought of Gimli confusedly raising a pony as his daughter though
>The Balrog comes, and she gasps
>"Aw heck, this aint no dragon."
>Nope
>She cheers on as Gandalf fights it off single handedly
>"Yeah, wizard beats monster! He's like Starswirl!"
>Oh poor cowgirl, just you see...
>...
>...And then he falls
>"No!"
>Her reaction is upsetting, no where near Frodo's outcry of course, but it's almost one of confusion
>"What is it 'bout killing off th' heroes that seems t' be so allurin'?"
>She's more annoyed than upset though
>"An' he was such a nice character an' all."
>Aye, Sir Ian Mckellen is based
>>
>>25524609
very very cute having an agricultural pone comment on the LotR series.
Still wondering what they're gonna do with the whole abducted from equestria thing.
Celestia ex machinima and then anon can live happily ever after as a sexually confused farmhand in equestria?
>>
>>25524609
>Soon, the film is over
>It was enjoyable to watch with her
>She really enjoyed it as well, the action drew her into the film
>The characters as well
>Much to your chagrin, she discusses it as her arse is squished firmly into your groin again as she sits back
>This pony has too much junk in the trunk, for realsies
>"An' that Gollum? He's a right nasty piece o' work."
>"An' poor Boromir, he fell t' the evil o' The Ring."
>She kept track of all the characters very well
>But damn, she's got that look in her eye
>That one where you know...
>"Is there more?"
>Yep... she got the LOTR fever
"There is, two more films, in fact."
>"Yeehaw! Can we watch 'em soon? Ah knew that'd couldn't be th' end, too much o' a cliffhanger wi' them jus' goin' off inna boat."
>She's so eager
"Toilet break first."
>She nods
>"Hmm, come t' think of it, the call o' nature does beckon."
"Ladies first."
>She scoffs, almost playfully punching your arm
>"Ah aint no lady, that's Rari--"
>She stops
>...She looks sad now
>"Ah Celestia..."
>"Ah'll be back soon."
>She jumps down, going, presumably, to the toilet
>Shit, did you bring something bad up?
>Who was Rari?
>A friend?
>...
>...That aside, she didn't notice your erection, thank fuck
>Stupid penis, you're stepping over the line
>'Assuming direct control'
>You just turn your thoughts to something that isn't a massively curvaceous, warm, pony butt squishing on your junk
>...
>...Dammit, go away, impure thoughts
>Just think about Magaret Thatcher naked on a cold day
>Echk, god that's a nasty thought
>...At least it cures your ailment in time as cowgirl returns
>"So, ready t' watch th' next one?"
>And she's chipper again
>Hiding those sad feelings inside, little pone
"Yeah, just gotta take a leak."
>You get up and head to the bathroom
>You run your hand through your hair and grimace
>Shit, you need a shower soon, can't even tell your hair is supposed to be long with how its so stuck to your head
>In fact, fuck it, shower time
>>
>>25524681
>You turn the shower on as you go to the toilet
>Fuck getting in as it's cold
>The hot water goes full blast after you're done though
>Flushing the toilet, you jump in after a quick strip
>WHARGARBLE WATER IN YOUR FACE PLEASE
>Deep cleanse commenceth
>Soap, shampoo, and so much conditioner
>We silky smooth time now
>Where did you put your moisturiser?
>...Knocking?
>Oh right, you were supposed to be watching The Two Towers right about now
>"That don't sound like th' toilet, Bucko. 'Less ya have some kinda special all-in-one machine that cleans ALL o' ya."
>Ha, no, but one day you know it will exist
"Sorry, I just really needed to have a shower! Feel free to put the next film on and start it though!"
>You shout over the noise of the water in your ears
>...Wait, she's a pony, hooves cannot into DVD's. dummy
>"Er... alright? Ah'm not sure that's gonna work so well..."
>Fuck, lets cut this short
"I'll be right out, hold up a sec."
>Quick as you can, you rinse the ungodly amount of conditioner from your hair, and the moisturiser too
>...No need for shaving at this moment in time, still smooth all over
>You hop out, shut off the water, and get dried right quick
>Although you forgot a clean change of clothing, whoops
>Gonna have to go out in just a towel...
>Hm
>Wrapping up, you open the door, expelling a lot of steam into the hall
"Alright, let me get dressed and we can start the next one."
>You enter your room to find her trying to sort out the DVD, of course, she can't wrestle it from its case
>"Ah can't even... oh. Yer hair is really long, ya know that?"
>Yes, yes you do
"Yeah, go on, get out for a moment so I can change."
>It's so casual the way you shoo her out with her complying
>Shit's like you're just roommates
>The easygoingness of it is nice
>You let her in again once you're decent
>She laughs though as your brush your hair
>"Darn, ah didn't notice it was so long, how'd ya hide that?"
"Greasy hair does that. Looks much less than it is."
>>
>>25524751
>You're all comfy in your lounge-bottoms and T-shirt, and she's sitting back in your lap as you place the next DVD into the PC tray
>You tuck your hair behind your ears and out of your eyes so you can see better
>She's practically buzzing with excitement
>"Ah can't wait t' see what goes on. Ah'm mighty skeptical about it bein' happy though, considerin' th' last film."
"Spoiler: It gets worse."
>A white lie, but you laugh at her reaction
>"Gee thanks, that fills me with confidence fer Frodo."
>Oh right, she knows the names of the characters quite well
>Still, she's going to be happy about Gandalf
>It starts, and she's back to glueing her eyes to the screen
>Dammit, she shoved her arse onto your dick again
>You know she's not doing this on purpose, but holy fuck
>The film begins with Gandalfs fight of the Balrog of Moria
>She grunts in annoyance
>"Aw heck, we gotta see him fall again..."
>She's on the screen again as he falls down grabbing his sword in their air, though
>"He's alive! Well... he's fightin' the Balrog in any case..."
>Then Frodo wakes up from his dream
>Much to her disappointment
>"Dangit, wishful thinkin' there, Baggins."
>Heh
>You lose interest in the film soon enough, more focusing on cowgirl and her reactions
>There's an epic film on and you're watching the pony
>Her eyes as she jumps at certain moments
>Or her laugh and cheer at the battles being fough and won
>Her ears flick when the music goes loud
>She's got a real thing for the heroes winning as well
>And she's jumping in the chair when Gandalf returns
>Her perspective is an interesting one
>She certainly likes these humans more than your ones
>Of course, she knows this is fantasy and their intentions are wholly different
>Hell, you saw her blush a few times at Aragorn being himself
>Yeah he's a charming motherfucker
>You'd give him one
>Soon comes Helms Deep
>Shit, she's gonna love that
>Definitely the best battle of the three films
>Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli tear that shit up
>>
>>25524881
Nngggghhh
>>
>>25523090
Her cutie mark is the breeding stand.
>>
>With Helms Deeps victory and Isenguards fall, she's estatic
>"Yeah, score one fer th' good guys! An' Frodo's on his way t' th' Mount of Doom."
"Just Mount Doom, but yeah."
>"Can't help but feel somethin' bad's comin', it's been goin' too well fer them."
"Well Haldir died, so that sucked."
>"Aragorn's Elf friend at Helms Deep? Yeah, he was nice."
"Was."
>She lightly punches your arm again
>Same place as last time, ouch
"Hey, be nice, I bruise easy."
>"Ah shush, yer fine."
>"So, onto the next one!"
>Oh god, no more LOTR tonight, the day has just shot by from the two films alone
>Both of them a good four hours each
>And you're hungry
"Nah, it's gettin' late, and I'm hungry."
>"Hm, ah suppose ah'm gettin' peckish."
"I'm thinking Stir Fry, you fancy that?"
>"Aint got a clue what that is."
>Fuck
"You're in for a treat. I suck at most things, but I can cook a fucking awesome Stir Fry."
>You nudge her with your knee and she gets down off the chair, stretching
>You do your best to ignore the way she straightens out
>The muscles on her body stand out as she cracks her joints
>...
>...U-unf?
>...
>...Why
>...
>Moving swiftly on, you get up go on through
>You have a bunch of veg just sitting in the fridge already, hence all the salads you've been able to make for cowgirl
>You went on a bit of a health craze the past week or so, but it's dying down, your room is beginning to fill once again with bottles of Dr. Pepper and Pepsi
>Fizzy drinks, your vice
>Still, the ingredients you need are all here
>You got your red onions, carrots, multi-peppers, and garlic
>Got some egg-noodles in the cupboard
>Sauces too
>And you always have chicken in the fridge
>Leave that out and cook it seperately though
>Cowgirl offers to help, but you decline
>This is one thing you know you can do
>You take your time, but you do it for yourself
>It does take you time to cut up the veg, but you do it just so
>Preparation is key here
>Gotta have it all ready so it can all go in together
>>
>>25524881
GOD, WHAT IS GONNA FUCK THIS UP
>>
>>25525071
Celestia kicks down the door and vaporizes anon for being a slave owning cracker.
>>
>>25525076
>Celestia getting enough power on Earth to get away with such things
>turn for the worse
These things do not coexist.
>>
File: LAUGHING_FIGHTERS.jpg (336 KB, 673x680) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING_FIGHTERS.jpg
336 KB, 673x680
>>25525086
I think it was a joke.

Anyways. I'm done for now. I just don't have the stamina to keep it up.
>>
>>25525101
we love you
>>
>>25525101
still love you bae
>>
File: 1448155094162.jpg (3 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1448155094162.jpg
3 KB, 125x124
>>25525101
i hope you do some sexy scenes m8
>>
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
>>
>>25525164
Nigger
>>
>>25524994
Broodmare?
>>
>>25525164
no nigger i'm gonna fuck that horse
>>
>>25522843
>>25522954
what he's doing doesn't sit well with him, seemingly a king man. However it's already been stated the farm needs this and it was already paid for. AB is in the unfortunate circumstance of being available right now

i'm not fond of the idea its her brother at all, really i'm not sure why i'm following the story. This breeding aspect was gonna be one of the much darker points of a story if i made one
>>
>>25525158
>>
File: 11.png (217 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
11.png
217 KB, 500x331
>>25525454
>sex confirmed
>>
File: IT_WILL_ALWAYS_END_IN_SEX.jpg (259 KB, 723x606) Image search: [Google]
IT_WILL_ALWAYS_END_IN_SEX.jpg
259 KB, 723x606
>>25525462
Or is it?
>>
File: 1446290391735.jpg (67 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446290391735.jpg
67 KB, 900x900
>>25525476
>>
>>25525476
Source?
>>
>>25525454
>>25525462
>>25525476
>>25525482
loool, conservative farm pone having sexy time with her meek 'owner' 2-3 days into slavery. it would be a true twist.
I've been holding off on doing green of my own mostly becuase of appul story. been wanting to see where it goes, but there's already a window for me to work with

maybe i should get some contact info for jessi jinx ?
>>
>>25525497
http://ask-backy.tumblr.com/candybits

>>25525503
No need? I'm here, speak your mouthwords at me.
>>
>>25525101
>>25525515
I appreciate what you're doing so far
idea for RD story i came up with from your first posts. wanted to tie it in with some of the other early greens of this thread, like bookhorse, the abused ponk story, maybe vinyl and where a story touched on flutters and rarity
sorry i didn't reply sooner, was looking up wacom products n shit
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 233x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 233x205
>>25525733
>Rarity
>mfw the idea of anything with that little shit
>>
>>25510692
Cuddles

>>25515035
End it with cuddles

>>25518537
I am enjoying your story so far m8, but I do have to say the pacing is going rather slow (that or it could be the small update size). Either way it feels like the story is crawling to whatever training/relationship building/breaking you have planned for the story.

Just some food for thought.

>>25525009
Touch the pony Anon. Touch it. The whole slice of life thingy with AJ enjoying human movies/video game is super cute. I need more it.
>>
>>25525733
>>25525792
I guess I had an idea for something with Rares now that you say that
>rich russian guy owns Rarity
>ultimately buy sweetie also

>Rares is very submissive and does everything she's asked so Sweetie is always protected from the ills of slavery

>rarity still does fashion but her owner is getting most or all of the credit
>>
File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (85 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[2].jpg
85 KB, 1920x800
>>25525009
Next show her Harry Potter. I want to see her reaction on Dumbledore's death.
>>
File: 1448043295896.jpg (56 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1448043295896.jpg
56 KB, 576x720
>>25525810
>The whole slice of life thingy with AJ enjoying human movies/video game is super cute.
Ma nigguh.
>>
File: devine-jesus.jpg (63 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
devine-jesus.jpg
63 KB, 600x400
>>25525515
i want sex in this story don't add Jesus
>>
Page 8 bump
>>
>>25525904
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
>>
File: 1423549982717.jpg (113 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
1423549982717.jpg
113 KB, 600x804
>>25525009
Sex is fine.
>>
>>25525009
>You get the chicken breasts out and place it on a seperate chopping board
>Cowgirl frowns
"Hey, I can't live on salad alone. Humans are omnivores, and we do love our meat."
>"Yeah ah know, it's still jus'... weird. Griffons eat meat too, and it's not easier."
>"Y'aint puttin that in th' stir fry, right?"
"Well, yes, but I'm going to do it in halfs, so your half doesn't get meat in it along with the juices and such."
>"Well, good then."
>Once you're sorted with the chicken, you throw it into a pan with some cooking oil, along with a lump of butter, some black pepper, the crushed garlic, and a small bit of ginger
>You do the same for the other pan you set aside, but just for the vegatables
>Once they're lightly done, you add the egg noodles and sauce
>Black bean mixed with some sweet and sour, nice combo
>After a good chunk of time, you're sorted
>You serve them up, and pass the one with no meat to cowgirl as she's sitting at the table patiently
>"It does smell good."
"Aye."
>Turning off the cooker, you throw the pans in the sink and get to your own meal
>And fuck yes, it tastes awesome
>One of the things dad showed you, that you actually committed to memory
>She tucks in, nodding as she chews on a good, heaped bite
>"S'not bad."
>You what?
>"Bit too much flavour, kinda overpowerin', but it's nice."
>The honesty, it stings
"Cool, what about it is overpowering?"
>"I'unno, s'like, sweet in a way that kinda covers th' tongue."
"Ah. You probably got a full on chunk of ginger. That's not too nice."
"Try another bite with a mix of the veg and the noodles."
>She does so
>"Hm... alright, that is much better."
"Soooo....?"
>"Yeah... it's good."
"Thankyou."
>You're not sure what you were expecting, but... something more than that
>Again with your delusions
>"Ah'm guessin' ya thought ah'd be jumpin' at this?"
>Her smile at your expression says she could tell you were a bit down
>"Sorry there, Bucko. Ah'm spoiled by mah granny's cookin'."
>Darn, the fabled elder cooks
>>
Oh right, back.

Sort of, posting as and when.
>>
>>25526438
>They should be feared, for they know the way of the kitchen
>Your nan was too, a goddess of the culinary arts
>...
>You have been poked
>"Y'alright there, Bucko? Ya spaced out again."
>Yeah, you do this
"Sorry, daydreaming."
>"Hm."
>She finishes her meal without complaint, and thanks you for cooking for her
>"Yer not a bad cook by any means, it was a hearty meal, fillin', pretty tasty."
>Yeah, you did good
"But alas, nothing beats that of the family cooking."
>"Nope."
"So..."
>"Yes, ah wanna watch th' next Lord o' th' Rings."
"Thought so. Guess we can do that."
>"Not up fer it?"
"Bit LOTR'd out to be honest with ya."
>"Ya sure? Ah really wanna see what happens next."
>Oh damn, she's got the face
>That one that says 'I really hope this face is cute enough to make you say yes' face
"Ehhh..."
>Her tail flicks, her expression turns to a smile
>"Come oonnnn."
>Fuck it, you can't say no to that face
>That pony, really
"Yeah, alright."
>"Yeaahh."
>She says it victoriously in an amusing manner, jumping about and marching towards your room
>Her tail is still flicking about, so you advert your gaze to avoid seeing the puffy pink folds of her vagina
>...
>...Are they puffy?
>...You steal a glance as you follow her
>She doesn't look back, she's too intent on the film
>It is indeed puffy
>Yeah alright that's quite enough, eyes towards the ceiling
>You tuck yourself discreetly, as penis likes what it sees
>You're... not sure if you do
>But... you don't hate it
>Damn, your brain is weird
>Thankfully, you get to sitting down, and she's too busy finding the last film
>She knows it's called 'Return of the King' so she's hunting it down
>Before you can blink she's hopped up into your lap and placed the DVD on the desk with her tail
>"Alright! Let's get this on!"
>You reach over her shoulder and grab it, once again taking the DVD from its case and putting it into the PC
"The epic end nears."
>"Eeyup!"
>Heh, that was cute
>You scritch the silly pony behind the ears
>Oh wait
>>
File: Pinkie belly rubs.jpg (557 KB, 850x3000) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie belly rubs.jpg
557 KB, 850x3000
>>25526608
Beware pony pets are dangerous drugs. Use wisely and with caution.
>>
>>25518537
>Dinner should be ready by now.
"I'll be back with food."
>Her ears perk a little bit from that word but no other motion can be seen.
>Guess she's too busy thinking.
>You head into the kitchen to take the lasagna out of the oven and prepare a plate for her.
>Do they even use utensils?
>Better be on the safe side and bring a fork for her.
>Before you make your plate you bring hers out and sit it on the table.
"It just came out of the oven so it's hot at the moment."
>After getting your plate you sit back down on the couch.
"Since we are waiting for the food to cool off, mind telling me what you're thinking on?"
>Her train of thought seems lost at first.
>She recollects herself and actually says something.
>"M-my friends, my home, pretty much all of Equestria."
"Equestria?"
>"Yeah, what? You haven't heard about it?"
"Nope."
>"Did you live under a rock before actually-"
>She pauses and hesitates for a second.
>"..you know.."buying" me?"
"Nah, the auctioneer never gave any details about where you came from. Just that he was selling something out of this world."
>Which you knew they couldn't be from this world when you saw them but now you know they are from this land called "Equestria"
"What was it like?"
>"Well "was" is a better way to describe it now"
>Something tells you that there may have been conflict during the ponies being taken from their world.
>Better not ask about that right away.
>>
>>25526848
>"It "was" one of the greatest places ever"
"What did you do there?"
>"Making sure the weather wasn't all messed up and mostly hanging out with my friends."
"You could control weather?"
>"You mean you guys can't?"
"It kind of just happens naturally in our world."
>"Huh, now that I think of it I didn't see anything moving those clouds in the sky."
"Did you live anywhere specific?"
>"In a house on a cloud just above Ponyville.
>You just became completely lost.
"A...house...on a cloud."
>"Yyyyeah?"
"Huh, I've heard some crazy things but that just sounds wild."
>"Not really."
"Maybe to you, but here if someone said their house was on a cloud they would have people asking them to share whatever they are on."
>"I don't follow."
"Better if you don't."
>"Oookay?
"So you said above a place called 'Ponyville'?"
>"Yeah, all of my friends were there. Especially those that I hanged with the most."
>>
>>25526608
>You stop that almost immediately
"Sorry, that was reflex."
>Shit excuse, but partially true
>"Th' heck was that?"
>She asks it, not angry, just curiously, her ears flick from being touched
"I just... scratched you behind the ears, was all."
>"Oh..."
>Shit, wait...
>Did... did she enjoy that?
>Damn, she's slightly red in the face
>As much as an orange pony can be
>"It was nice, bit invasive, but nice..."
>You start the film, she's glad for the diversion
>You did want to know if she liked it
>Got your answer at least
>You're a bit distracted to watch the film right now
>Before she was still as stone watching the film, but now she's fidgeting while watching
>Fidgeting
>With her oversized arse
>Against your crotch
>So, you're not focused on the film, you're focused on making sure she doesn't notice your raging boner
>It's tucked very well, but you're not sure if you can hide it for much longer
>You distract yourself further by focusing on her breathing
>It's steady, gets slower at the tense moments of the film
>But you need to distract yourself more, so you decide to scratch her behind her ears again
>She sort of freezes as your hand makes contact, but her posture melts as you move your fingers
>She's happy to watch the film and have ths done
>...She's humming
>Shit, kind of like a cat purrs, really
>Or a person groans when recieving a massage
>Well, it is a massage of sorts
>Pony does not into fingers, so this is probably awesomely new
>Her ears are lowered back and her head cranes about while she watches the screen
>"Aint got no clue how ah didn't know this was so good, but it's relaxin' me so much..."
"Wait, really?"
>"Oh yeah... fingers, they're... pretty darn useful, huh?"
>She says it, half focused on the film
"They're invaluable, yeah."
>"Ah gotta ask ya t' stop, Bucko. Feels real good, but ah can't focus on' t' film."
>You comply and she visibly shudders
>"Hoo boy, that was... darn."
>It's comforting, you made her happy there
>Well, back to LOTR
>>
>>25526855
"Sounds like you had the life."
>"I did."
>The conversation falls quiet after that.
>What else was there to ask?
>It'd be a dick move to ask how it all went to hell right now.
>Better end it right now.
"Well, sorry for prying I was just curious."
>"Eh, it's not a big deal."
>Except it is a big deal.
>She was ripped out of her world and brought here along with who knows how many others.
>There is a good chance that her "home" probably won't ever be the same anymore.
>However, you don't need to think about that.
>What matters is she is here now and she'll just have to accept it.
>You almost forgot the food sitting on the table.
"Oops, I almost forgot that we had dinner sitting here."
>You pick up your fork and look at Rainbow before chowing down.
"Let's dig in."
>Thankfully she doesn't say anything about the fork set to the side of the plate for her.
>You were half expecting a smartass commect to come out of it.
>However, she just eats straight off the plate.
>It was a "interesting" sight.
>...
>The remainder of the evening was pretty silent, but you feel as if you gained some footing with her.

And that's what I have for the update. May be back later with more.
>>
>>25525810
I will admit that pacing is rather slow, but it was designed with that. But the way i have it going it will be a lengthy one.

It will have more than one part.
{spoiler] And I will keep writing it whether or not this topic stays alive
Feels like I'm slowly writing a book in green text format.
>>
>>25526910
plz hurry Anon, your green is my favorite
>>
>>25526863
I want it
>>
>>25506870
Recovery continuation:
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG

>after finishing lunch, you pack some things and go check on the street
>some people are around, but hopefuly, they won't see trough the fence
„Sarah, let's go. Quickly.“
>she dashes out of the house so fast, you couldn't even open the car door
>so she stops in front of the car
>you rush to let her in so no one can see her
„Phew. Now, where shall we go?“
>“I thought that you had some sort of plan?“
„I do, but i couldn't decide which place. Maybe the forest?“
>“Um, not sure about that. Is it haunted?“
„Haunted? What, no.“ you laugh. „But still, we don't have to go there. There's also another place i had in mind.“
>“Where?“
„You'll see.“
>you start Mandy and set off
>trough the ride, you keep on trying to explain how car works, because she still struggles to understand
>also, every now and then, she peeks out of the car window to see how the outer world looks like
>you know it's not really safe, you don't have the heart to stop her
„You don't have to hide anymore. We're outside the town.“ you announce as you leave the last building behind
>“Nice.“
>she sticks her head out of the window like a dog
>“This is like flying, except the flying part. Hey, can i sit in the window?“ she shouts so you can hear her over the wind
„Isn't it a bit too dangerous? What if you fall out?“
>“Nah! I promise, I'll cling onto something.“
„Weeell, ok then.“
>you roll the window down completely so she can sit there
>at position like that, it leaves her private parts kinda exposed
>it's not like you didn't notice before, but really, maybe you should tell her
>later, just don't stare and don't crash
>“How fast that thing can go?“
„Would you like to see?“
>“Yeah!“
„Ok, then. But seriously, hang on tight. And tell me if i should slow down, alright?“
>“Mm-hm.“
>>
>>25527441

>you shift down and stomp the pedal to the ground
>Mandy isn't the fastest, but you still easily manage to get her at good 135km/h on the straight road
>„Wooooooooooooooooooo.“
>you slow down because of the incoming road turn
>Sarah looks like she's about to go back into the car, but then stays in the window
„We are almost there. Just a few minutes more.“
>“What would happen if i opened my wings right now? Do you think i'd fly?“
„Don't! Something awful might happen and i would regret it for the rest of my life.“
>“Aww, alright then.“
>just as you said, only few more minutes and you're there
>your favourite meadow from where you can see almost the whole city and even farther
>and the best part: almost nobody ever goes there
>normaly your spot for camping or joint smoking when you really wanna enjoy the good weed
>but today, you're here just to relax
>you couldn't drive back high anyway, not when you're here by car, that's too risky
>you stop the car and Sarah jumps right out of the window
>her eyes are all wet from tears, caused by the wind and her mane completely wind-swept but she's smiling
„So, this is it. How do you like the view?“
>she blinks a few times and wipes her face before looking around
>„This is great! So this is your city over there?“ she points her hoof
„Yeah. It always looks so much better from this distance, doesn't it?“
>“Well, i didn't really see it from up close, but it does look beatiful from up here...Can you see your house from here?“
„It's really tiny, but if you look closer, you'll see it.“ you point
>she tries to see it, but she isn't even really sure what to look for and evetualy gives up
>meanwhile, you bring a blanket, bottle of water, few apples and a few tangerines
>and also some cookies you had hidden for emergency munchies
>while taking a small sip from the water, you lay down on the blanket
>right now, life seems almost perfect, it just misses one thing

Should Anon get her high?
>>
>>25527494
Sarahnon be praised
>>
>>25527494
Depends. Was she drugged in the auction? If so it might trigger a flashback, even if it isn't that strong.
>>
>>25503635
>tfw no story with willing ponies

What happened to that Roseluck story?
>>
File: AppleJackjukjuiojiop.png (483 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
AppleJackjukjuiojiop.png
483 KB, 751x1063
>>25525101
Oh man. I really like it a lot. Please please let that tough little pony straiten up the faggy boy. And not the other way around.
>>
>>25527822
>YYYY-MM-DD
0/10, saged, hidden, filtered, reported, petition filed, called the cops, called the coast guard, called for foreign aid, called the fucking A-Team.

Disgusting.
>>
File: 1312414141.png (43 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1312414141.png
43 KB, 350x350
>>25527971
Meh, it could have been worse
>>
File: AppleJackjukjuiojiop - Copy.png (507 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
AppleJackjukjuiojiop - Copy.png
507 KB, 751x1063
>>25527971
Never even noticed that.

Happy?
>>
>>25528163
saved
>>
File: applejack_by_sion_ara-d7kv0kv.png (286 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
applejack_by_sion_ara-d7kv0kv.png
286 KB, 800x700
>>25524471
>watching the movies before she reads the books.

That sissy nigga just dun fucked up
>>
>>25527494

You pull out the good stuff, you at least offer a few puffs. Not like ponies can't enjoy, the first use of medicinal MJ was as a colic treatment for horses.
>>
>>25528239
The ponies already had fantasy novels.
What they didn't have was glorious HD.
>>
File: 1447908492421.jpg (36 KB, 337x455) Image search: [Google]
1447908492421.jpg
36 KB, 337x455
>>25526863
>>
bamp
>>
Bampu.
>>
File: 1448152842493.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448152842493.gif
4 MB, 500x281
BUMP
>>
bang
>>
>>25522619
>Perhaps, but it wouldn't be the worst possible ending.
What would be?
None of the things mentioned are what I have in mind, and I would like to avoid the worst possible ending. I think I have a happy-ish ending planned out, but maybe I'm just crazy and everyone will hate it.
>>
>>25530326
As long as it is well written any ending will do just fine.

I sort of feel bad about all the negativity being thrown at the vinyl writer. I was one of the ones who spoke up about disliking the ending.
If you are still around, then for the record everything up to that point was engaging and powerful. You have a talent for this and shouldn't think otherwise. In fact it seemed like the ending you had planned was going to be just as solid as the rest of your story, even if it wasn't happy. Endings don't have to be happy to be well done, look at Romeo and Juliet, that shit was miserable but it is a classic.
>>
>>25530326
Roll with it. If I've learned anything writefagging, it's that changing plans at the last minute rarely makes it better and you can always try again with the next story.
>>
>>25528183
It was just banter, no need to flip out m8.
>>
File: 1359858937623 apple bloom.png (154 KB, 561x743) Image search: [Google]
1359858937623 apple bloom.png
154 KB, 561x743
>>25530326
As long as you do what you can to help ease that little pony's suffering. i-I wont mind.
>>
>>25530326
If you aren't sure, feel free to write out multiple endings.

Some people are going to prefer certain things over others. At least this way no one is going to end up too disappointed.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Bump
>>
>>25530431
>last minute
I've got plenty of time - haven't even begun to set up the ending I had in mind beyond one little comment that can go several ways. The story is just at the point to start dropping foreshadowing and developing Anon in the right direction he's not really the hero of the story, but he can become a better person. As can Lauren, though I'm not sure I want to do that.

>>25530447
Fear not. Worst case scenario, she stops feeling anything anymore. I have something nicer planned, though.
>>
>>25526863
>Jessi
This gets better and better......
>>
File: qtpie.png (176 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
qtpie.png
176 KB, 1280x1024
Yo, I need moar of that Luna green
>>
>>25531991
>pic
hnng..
>>
>>25531991
Y'know, this gave me an idea.
Why not a green where the ponies act sorta like dogs or cats
Intelligent enough to do some stuff, but dumb enough to do that thing.
>>
File: full.jpg (303 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
303 KB, 960x640
>>25531991
>>25532023
>>25532190
>Little horses can't speak. Only do horse noises.
>Communicate with horse grunts and mindwave signals because 'horse magic'. Everyone speaks the same language and some can even understand animals.
>Anon can't into psychic speech. Ponies have ever seen someone they could communicate with somehow.
>They have never heard a singing voice.
>>
File: halloffamedroping.png (202 KB, 427x654) Image search: [Google]
halloffamedroping.png
202 KB, 427x654
>>25532190
That'd actually be really cute.
>>
File: 1008457.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1008457.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>25532190
>"ANON!"
>"NO!"
>"SAVE US!"
>>
>>25527797
and the Octavia one?
>>
>>25526910
Still waiting to see exactly why anon got her in the first place. Keep going.

>>25527494
Ponies would be even cuter stoned so do it.

>>25526863
I wonder how she would respond to brushy brushy? Should show her Indiana Jones next and try it out, bet she'd get a kick out of that or anon would get kicked. One or the other.
>>
>>25532929
Think he's talking about the one where Anon's rich friends buys him a pony slave and upon going to teh auction much to everyone's suprise their is one pony who seems to be happy she there being sold. shows off during her auction, and does a happy horse dance when she is bought by anon's friend Presumably because this is her fetish finally fully realized. I think it was either last thread or the thread before that.
>>
>>25533912
not that anon but i wanna know what happened in that story also.

i'm blaming the dumbass that went ahead and called this a general for it being dead
>>
>>25533940
Nigger stories get started and dropped all the time especially if they're only one part in or a setup to a much larger story. Checking back the person who started that story had DAYS to make even a single small update or a 'hey I'm still writing this' before this thread happened and triggered the people upset that someone thought a series of threads based around a common topic was a general.
>>
>TFW most of promising stories will be left without conclusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKlhcJvSvU8
>>
File: 1448104772998.jpg (48 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
1448104772998.jpg
48 KB, 469x505
JESSIE GET HERE OR I WILL FUCK YOUR ASS AND CUM INSIDE YOUR RAINBOW DASH!
>>
File: 439.gif (17 KB, 383x230) Image search: [Google]
439.gif
17 KB, 383x230
RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25527797
I wonder the same
>>
I'm here for Time to Fly's greentext
>>
>>25532929

The Octavia story will return. I know I keep saying that, but it will. Just not able to get to it at the moment.
>>
bump
>>
File: 20151124_113135.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151124_113135.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
I think my Chinese food is telling me to get on writing bookhorse again or something. I'll try and have the next section out soon.
>>
File: 1429226836053.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1429226836053.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
WRITEFAQ!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 125

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.