[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slave pony auction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 106
File: medium.png (160 KB, 800x459) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
160 KB, 800x459
>So what is this thread about?
Pretty much this thread is about anon owning a pony as a slave. He can do whatever he wishes, be it nice and not abusing or the complete opposite.

It is recommended that each story has to start off with anon purchasing said pony.
Also, if you're going to be writing some green, please name yourself. It will be easier to keep track of your story.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction

Current authors:

My own Pinkie Pie! by GearsGearsEverywhere
http://pastebin.com/UMhEaZ6n

Helping Her (Scootaloo) by HeliAnon
http://pastebin.com/j5aR9qWb

Buying a Bookhorse (Twilight) by Lurkernon
http://pastebin.com/zvvD2hcE

Regards, anon (Vinyl) by IHLAOY
http://pastebin.com/AySUp8Ma

The Slave Auction -- In Progress (Applejack) by Jessi Jinx
http://pastebin.com/gFYqU1d5

Recovery WIP (OC) by Klaifferon
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG

No title (Cloudchaser) by Unknown
http://pastebin.com/UQqcaF2Q

California Express (Twilight) by Unknown
http://pastebin.com/FuFTWFVt

A rare breed (Rarity) by Shipingislovelife
http://pastebin.com/BG2s2fnX

No title (Minuette) by Unknown
http://pastebin.com/cc4W12Lu

Rose-colored glasses (Roseluck) by Neph
http://pastebin.com/UjbrWUGT

No title (Twilight) by Quest
http://pastebin.com/PtDB3UXC

No title (Twilight) by Unknown
http://pastebin.com/MEbfXf79

A deal is a deal (Applebloom) by Unknown
http://pastebin.com/br4Mv0Z9

Previous thread: >>25424532
>>
File: Аплодисменты.gif (70 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Аплодисменты.gif
70 KB, 360x360
>>25471109
Finally. Looks like third time's a charm for you, OP.
>>
>>25471109
Fucking hell, mobile was giving me a hard time but I finally got it right this time.
>>
File: drinking.jpg (47 KB, 940x532) Image search: [Google]
drinking.jpg
47 KB, 940x532
>>
Threadly reminder that GearsGearsEverywhere needs to update his pastebin
>>
>>25471135
He also just needs go continue. I've been trying to keep my hopes up for scootaloo, sweetibelle and pinkie continuations but so far nothing. Last we saw was two threads ago I think.
>>
>>25471153
maybe they're writing it all our first?
>>
>>25471153
You mean four threads ago?
>>
>>25471185
Are you counting the ones that we're fuck ups? If so, then technically yes but they don't really count
>>
>>25471210
Yes, I was
>>
Just wanted to say that you guys have been the first topic on this thread that I've consistently kept up on. This ride has been great. I suppose we all expected it to be an opportunity to sharpen our edges. That said, the white knighting was refreshing.

Even the opportunity to mourn our initial momentum will be an honor.

/)
>>
It seems my particular take on soul-jar technology, as seen in Fo:E could be appreciated here.

http://www.fimfiction.net/chapter/512173

Written some time ago, and no slave is made. Also, no humans found.
But it traipses on what you like, I think.
>>
>>25471220
Indeed so. Thats why I decided to carry the flame onwards by making the threads and keeping them alive.
>>
File: yeah.png (147 KB, 863x925) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
147 KB, 863x925
I guess I'll start this thread off with some green, assuming it doesn't get deleted and remade again. Also namefagging to make story updates easier to find.

>>25431801

"You have to eat all the eggs."
>After leading Minuette to the kitchen, you let her sit down at the table and do your best to make her some sort of a meal with the limited amount of non-expired food in your refrigerator.
>The result of your labor is a slightly burned bowl of scrambled eggs and a glass of ice water.
>The fearful and slightly confused look on her face was concerning, but after a moment she began to eat from the bowl in front of her.
>Watching her struggle to hold a fork in her hooves was an adorable spectacle, but you figured it'd be best to look away, you don't want her to think you're looking at her.
>After a minute or so of staring off into space, Minuette finally speaks up.
>"W-why are you doing this?"
>Her quiet voice was almost inaudible, but you could still clearly hear the undertones of distrust with every word she had just spoke.
"Doing what?"
>"Feeding me. I didn't do anything to earn it."
"I... well, uh."
>Great, you started talking before you thought of what you were going to say.
>Minuette is staring down at her almost empty bowl, looking anxious in the uncomfortable silence you created.
"Because y-you asked I guess."
>Your responses seems to do little to ease the social tension, it's like the very air in the room is beginning to make you uneasy.
>"I don't think I understand, master. S-sorry! I mean I don't understand Anon. Slaves don't get what they ask for."
>Focus, deep breathes.
"Well, I know that I bought you, but you aren't a slave to me, we're equals in this house. If you want anything just ask, and help yourself to any food or water whenever."
>>
>>25471468

>After you finish speaking, Minuette looks up from her bowl at you.
>You quickly turn your head away to avoid eye contact as she speaks.
>"W-what are you planning on using me for? Why did you buy me?"
>Another question you are going to have a difficult time answering.
>You have an idea as to why you bought a pony, but it was definitely nothing you wanted to share.
>What could you say?
>You really have some great options to choose from here.
>'Oh, I bought you because I'm tired of being incapable of focusing on anything besides my feelings of crippling loneliness.'
>Or you could always go with the 'I want someone around to stop me when I inevitably try to kill myself."
>She is staring at you again.
>You answer in a hurried manner.
"I-I don't know, sorry. I'm going to my room, uh, sorry. T-there's a guest bedroom on the other side of the hall, feel free to stay there, or on the couch, wherever you're comfortable is fine. I'll be in my room... I-I guess I already said that. Sorry."
>With that stutter filled excuse for a statement, you leave the kitchen and retreat back to your safe area.
>>
>>25471476

>Darkness has once again found a way to fill your room.
>Like usual, it seems to have invited its friends loneliness and hopelessness along in with it.
>You do your best to ignore your unwanted house guests by focusing on the computer screen in front of you.
>Anything to try and forget your interaction in the kitchen earlier.
>You can't help but continue to replay the interaction over and over, trying to find ways you could have bettered the living situation between you and Minuette.
>You're honestly not sure who is more dysfunctional.
>At least she has an excuse, you're just pathetic.
>You need a drink, maybe a soda will enhance this epic gaming experience.
>You remove your headphones and stand up from your chair.
>You open your bedroom door, planning on heading into the kitchen, but can't help but hear a faint sound coming from the living room.
>Shit, that sounds like crying.
>>
>>25471485

>Do you go in there and see if you can help or give the poor pony some space?
>As much as you want to avoid the situation altogether, it would probably be best to see if everything is alright.
>Once you reach the living room you are greeted by a truly heartbreaking sight.
>In the middle of your living room floor lies a sobbing, trembling ball of blue pony.
>Minuette looks like a complete wreck, tears are visibly running down her cheeks and she has deep bags under her eyes.
"Minuette! W-what's wrong?"
>Almost as soon as you speak, she practically jumps up off the floor and scurries back into the still open kennel near by.
>"Please! Master I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't hit me master."
>You've never heard someone actually beg to you, and it's a sound you never want to hear again as long as you live.
>You swear if you ever meet the scumbag who did this to her, you're going to go full whiteknight on his sorry ass.
>You know you need to help pull her out of this fit.
>It's difficult to find the words, but you know the importance of resolving this situation, so you try your very best to speak with confidence.
"M-minuette, I'm not going to hurt you. No one is ever going to hurt you again, I promise. Please try to relax, I want to help you."
>The only sound in the room is that of panicked sobs.
>You need to bring her back to reality.
"Listen if you can, wherever your mind is, you're not there right now Minuette. Everything is okay. J-just um, take some deep breaths and slowly count to ten a couple times. I know it sounds stupid but I think it will help. I'm going to get you some water and a blanket, I'll be right back."
>>
File: yeahokay.png (132 KB, 900x842) Image search: [Google]
yeahokay.png
132 KB, 900x842
>>25471504

>You take your time making your way back to the living room, you don't think that crowding her would be a good idea right now, given the negative views she probably has towards you and your race.
>Judging by the lack of audible crying, it seems that your advice at least helped her out a little bit.
>You re-enter into the living room with a blanket and water in hand.
>Minuette is still in her kennel, but her crying has become much less intense.
>"H-hey."
>You're surprised that she was the first to speak, but it is definitely a pleasant surprise.
"Hey, are you feeling any better?"
>You swear you can almost hear her take a deep breath before responding.
>"A little bit."
"Do you want to come out of the kennel?"
>There is a moment of silence before you hear her response from within the depths of her hiding place.
>"Y-yeah."
>She still looks a little scared and like a complete mess, but the worst has past.
"I brought some stuff for you, let me know if there is anything else I can do to help."
>She seems skeptic, but quickly drinks the glass of water.
>You lean forward and do your best to drape the blanket over her withers.
>She gives a small flinch.
"Do you want me to leave?"
>"I-I think that... I just... I'm sorry master."
"There is no reason for you to be sorry. It's okay."
>You can't help it anymore.
>You finally work up the courage to do something you've wanted to do since the first time you saw Minuette.
>You lean in and give her a hug.
>She looks startled at first, it takes a moment but she returns the embrace.
>Despite her fur being grimy and matted in places, she still feels incredibly soft.
>Even in the bleakness of this situation, a small smile forms on your lips.
>You can feel her relax for a moment before she speaks up in a quiet, tender tone.
>"Thank you."
>>
>>25471513
>"You have to eat all the eggs."

You're my new favorite person just for that line.
>>
>>25471513

That's all I got right now. Writing is hard. I'll try to update for you guys soon. Hope everyone's enjoying it so far.

On an unrelated note, I can't wait for some other writers to update their stuff, there has been a lot of amazing green in these threads so far. Keep up the good work guys.
>>
>>25471528
You did good. Keep going.
>>
>>25471546
>Be Egg Pone on slave Earth.
>You are owned by Anonymous.
>He makes you eat the eggs whenever he thinks you are upset.
>Which is often due to the crippling stomach pains.
>His response is to make you eat more eggs.
>Life is suffering.
>>
>>25471528
Hopefully she doe's not misconstrue the hug. depends on what kind of abuse she has suffered. Anon should have to assured her that there was nothing sexual behind it. unless there is
>>
File: 1421291962405.jpg (220 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
1421291962405.jpg
220 KB, 1024x686
ROIGHT THAEN!!

We're back, ya twats. The Commonwealth is a dangerous place.

Continuing.
>>
>>25471528
MORE
>>
File: Allahu Akbar.png (677 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Allahu Akbar.png
677 KB, 1024x768
The best part about being a writer is thinking of a huge plot twist, playing it out in your head, writing the first post and then realizing how pants on head retarded it is and scrapping the whole thing.
>>
File: 1435889072424.gif (3 MB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
1435889072424.gif
3 MB, 240x196
>>25466269
>>25466696
>>
>>25472536
It's okay, horses can self abort.
>>
File: 1444482786562.jpg (6 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1444482786562.jpg
6 KB, 250x236
>>25471528
Das gud mane
>>
We general now.
>>
>>25472821
Guess so.
>>
This is the final straw. Spoiled, I'm selling you to the humans. Our pre-marriage contract allows me to do it.
>>
What if Stoner Anon accidentally bought some ponies off the internet while high?

Twilight!
>"What Anon?"
There's a pony in the livingroom.
>"That's me Anon."
Oh...is there any pizza left?
>"Check the fridge."
>>
>>25473207
I'm reminded of the "No, Twilight. I'm fine. In fact, I'm sofa" screencap. Except, you know, with actual ponies.
>>
"You what? You do not OWN me!"
>Actually I do. You've been paid for and it's all legal.
"I.. I am from one of the finest families in Equestria! Not some common dirt pony! You can't do this, you creature! I have influence in this town!"
>You were from a rich family and you did have influence. You're not realizing that you have been cut off. You own nothing but the clothes on your back and technically I own those as well. And I'm starting to realize why you were a bargain. Now you can either walk home with me or I can put you on a leash and hobble you, then take you home that way very slowly. If you want the whole town to see you like that.
"N-no. I'll come with you."
>Good. I don't want to mistreat you. But do understand if you try to leave, the Canterlot slavery laws do allow for branding. I'm sure you don't want a slave mark over your cutie mark.
>>
>>25473279
>Breaking down a haughty character
Writefag. You better damn keep going.
>>
>Good evening Spoiled.
"Oh good evening... sir. Your dinner will be ready soon." She has lost much of her attitude and arrogance over the last few weeks, but she still can't bring herself to say master. You haven't push it. Just letting the gradual realization that her old life is gone has done much to break her down without having to do anything.
>Good. I saw Diamond Tiara today, running with her friends. She's looking very happy.
"That's wonderful. You didn't happen to see Filthy today, did you?"
>No. I know you have been holding out hope that he's just teaching you some kind of lesson, but it's not so. He's not taking you back.
Actually you have seen Filthy Rich a couple of times recently with the school teacher, but there's no need to hit her with that now. Though she's been a snobby pain, you actually feel sorry for Spoiled as she looks crestfallen. "Oh. I'll... I'll check on your dinner. Sir."
>>
"But Diamond Tiara, I'm your mother."
"You were my mother. Now you're not. You're not even a free pony anymore! I could buy you, you know. Dress you up as a maid and make you scrub floors. And you would have to do it. But I don't want to see you again. Miss Cheerilee is being a much better mother to me that you ever were!"
"Miss Cheerilee? That common school teacher?"
"That nice sweet caring school teacher. Things that you never were and never could be. Now if you will excuse me slave, I have far more important things to be doing."
When you went out to the store with Spoiled, it was only to try and instruct her on buying items to improve her cooking. She still was average at it at best. But when she saw her daughter she slipped away, leading to the painful exchange you had just witnessed. As the young filly stormed off, Spoiled was left looking shattered. You had to speak to her a couple of times before she even heard you, then she followed you home without a word. You have been wanting to break her resistance, but this wasn't what you had in mind.
>>
>>25473641
Dayum. Double-bitch Diamond.
>>
>>25471109

"So..."
> You close the fence and squat down, moving to unclip the collar around the trembling pony's neck.
"First lesson, I suppose. You can't escape."
> Taking a seat on the chilly ground beneath her, you let the leash loop around one hand.
"I mean - you can go ahead and run. I'm still going to have to stand up, and that earth-pony body will let you far outlast me. But, you won't get away."
> Light blue eyes peer up at you, fearful but guarded.
"You'll probably not even hit the edge of the field before my security system gets you. So - look, for your own safety, don't try it? Please?"
> She will try it, though.
> All the signs are there.
> Her head is swiveling, noting the lack of any barrier greater than a few low-set wooden rails.
> No cameras, fields, or fences that would keep anything remotely intelligent in.
> One leg rises to tug at the halter still fixed around her muzzle - a sign of how much she chafes at the imprisonment.
"Second lesson - work with me, and I'll make your life a lot less miserable. Here's how it works: You put in your time on the fields, you earn scrip from me."
> "Yes, master."
> She's taken great pains to soften her voice, but nothing can hide the bitter edge to it.
"Take that scrip, you buy increased rations, time off, and some special orders from me."
> Ticking off thoughts on your fingers, you move to the third:
"Outside of your shift on the field, you're free to roam the property. Put in extra time for more scrip, relax, sleep, I don't care."
> Motioning around to the simple fence, you add:
"Just stay in your limits - obey curfew, don't leave the property or the security system will get you, and there are a couple other off-limits areas one of the others will sh-"
> Any further statements are cut off as you go tumbling, her rear-hooves having slammed into your chest at the exact second you looked away.
> Smart girl - but not so smart as to listen to you.
>>
>>25473747

> By the time you've gathered yourself and are upright again she's already halfway across the fields; a few of the workers there pause to look up at her go, but none move to aid or accompany her.
> A few even call out desperate cries to stop.
> They know.
> Rising to your feet, you set off at a comfortable walking pace.
> No need to rush yourself.
> The mare's been reduced to little more than a cream-colored spot in the distance when a brown-and-white blur slams into her.
> Two forms go tumbling through the fields in a wild ball of hooves, claws, wings, and snapping jaws.
> A cry echoes across the fields; several ponies visibly wince.
> In the end, though, they go still - two brown wings standing upright as a beacon to draw you in.
> She's crying when you do approach, the desperate cry of one fearing for their life.
> "Get it off me! I'm sorry - please, get it off! I won't try again!"
> Even so, you let her feel the pressure of razor-sharp talons on her throat a moment longer before speaking.
"That's enough. Let her go."
> Rising, the mare flinches back as she meets the piercing, golden eyes that had tracked her down.
> Pausing to lightly pat the griffon on the head, you shoot her a grin.
"Like I said - security system."
> A soft quork followed, by a soft beak-click issues from your enforcer, and you chuckle.
"Yes, she did run well. I'm sure she'll be a good worker, once she gets herself in line."
> Click, click, and a little trilling warble.
"No, there's no need to punish her. Everyone tries to do that once."
> "What's - what's wrong with her voice? What did you do to her?"
> In response to the mare's question, your griffon opens her jaws - and the mare shrieks.
> "Her tongue! Dear Celestia, her tongue!"
"Best I can tell, she ate a load of shrapnel back in the fighting. Tore up her voicebox real bad among other things, and they had to just take her tongue straight out."
>>
>>25473752

> Stroking the coarse fur coating the griffon's back, you let a cold grin touch your lips.
"Doesn't stop her talons or beak, though, and she's a bit grumpy about being a slave too. Still likes hunting, though, don't cross my rules or she won't be so gentle next time."
-------
> You're tucking away the last of dinner when Gilda appears, sailing in through an open window to touch down with the soft click-click of claws on tile.
"Hey. You get them all tucked away for the night?"
> An affirmative little quork is your answer.
"Good. Even the new mare?"
> A repeat of the same noise, soon followed by the noises of dinner being hastily scarfed down.
"Okay. Keep an eye on her - for someone with candy on their but, she's got a bit of bite to her. Might be a while before she calms down and fits in."
> Click, quork, and an annoyed-sounding warble.
"...yeah, I know. I don't like having you play the bad guy either, but it really does help."
> Instead of any audible answer, a head forces its way into your lap - great, liquid golden eyes peering up at you.
> Sighing gently, you reach down to scratch at the downy covering layered over the back of her neck.
> Eyes soon begin to fall half shut, and Gilda issues a contented little noise as she rests there.
"Yeah, it's rough being alone, Gilda. I know you hate being just 'the security', but - really, it's better. Fear keeps them in line more than any whip, cattle prod, or any other cruelty would."
> A chirp, and breath roughly hissed through her beak.
"Displays like that teach them, Gilda. You know that as much as I do; it's not like I'm asking you to do them all the time."
> Chirp, warble, chirp.
> Sighing softly, you nod.
"Alright. Maybe. One or two of the better behaving ones, you could let your hair down around. But if this causes problems, it's on your head."
> That's a lie and you both know it.
> You'd never be able to bring yourself to use a whip on Gilda.
> She trusts you too much.
>>
>>25473760

> Instead of pressing further, though, she lets her eyes fall the rest of the way shut under the influence of your gentle rubbing.
> The sound that soon issues from her throat is rough, ragged, and burbling in a way it should never be.
> Even so however, as your fingers continue to work away at the muscles lacing her neck there's no mistaking what the noise is.
> Leaning back, you smile at the contentedly purring griffon in your lap.

Just a short oneshot idea I had.
>>
>>25473729

Yeah, I didn't know how far to take that. Let's just say she had a lot built up.
>>
When you purchased Spoiled months ago, it was only to have somepony to take care of household chores. She was haughty. She was arrogant. But she was also cheap. Once she understood her old life was gone, she grudgingly accepted being a slave. But thoughts of her daughter still gave her something to cling to. At least until that afternoon when Diamond Tiara told her off. That had crushed her.

You used Spoiled for cooking and cleaning, but romance was never a thought. She wasn't especially young or pretty. However the day Tiara turned on her had left her so broken that you couldn't help but offer her a caring touch. And somehow it grew from that. The old Spoiled Rich would never have wanted to foul herself with a human. But with nothing left to hold on to, she responded to your kindness. First meekly, then almost desperately. She completely became yours that day. She would never again be concerned about appearance or status. She was your slave, your property, your pet and your lover. Now every day when you come home, you know exactly where she can be found. And you have to admit, it's not a bad way to be welcomed.

>Good evening Spoiled.
"Good evening master."
>>
Here she is human. Just as we agreed. This money will fund my ticket to Ponyville. I have something special planned. Oh and I suggest you bury the jar somewhere where she can never find it. Nice doing business with you.
>>
>>25472903
>after mild abuse she find herself as a grandparents gift to a porfag anon that was comfy with what little he has.

>hijinks ensues and compromises are made and happiness eventually fallows.
>>
File: medium.jpg (47 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
47 KB, 500x362
>>
>>25474337
lol ops I posted that without reading further and seeing someone was already making one.
>>
>>25473863
>impregnate
>>
>>25473975

Starlight gets the last laugh. An equalized slave would be equally terrible at everything.
>>
>>25474482
She gives the jar with the cutie mark, though.
>>
Well hello new thread
Back again and pastebin is updated
Recovery
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG

>after few more minutes of frying, the dinner is finally ready
„So this is it. Nothing much, but we don't have much choises.“ you say as you put the pan on a wooden cutting board and then on the table, along with two spoons
>it's basicaly just seasoned, boiled and afterwards fried cauliflower with some onion
>„Well, it doesn't look that bad.“ she reaches out instinctively for a spoon, failing to grab it. “Except i can't eat it. Dang, i almost forgot about it.“
„I'll help you, just like yesterday. Till we find some way for you to pick things up.“
>“If you say so. Thanks.“
„No problem.“
>you take one spoon, pick some cauliflower bits with it and put it in front of her mouth
„Here comes the airplane!“
>“Wait, what's an airplane?“
>oh,...right
„Sorry, it was supposed to be a joke. Forgot you don't know these things.“
>“But still, what is an airplane? Some floating city?“
„Heh, not really. That's how we call big flying machines. We can use these to travel over long distances. Even seas.“
>“The seas? That's so cool, i can't imagine a pegasus flying so far! Unless it's some really small sea. But I'd probably couldn't fly even over that.“ she pouts
>then she looks back on the full spoon
>„Oh i almost forgot.“
„Watch out, it still might be-“
>“Arrg, it burns!“ she's rolling the morsel in her mouth „Aw, but it tastes great. Gimme some more please!“
„Should i blow this one for you?“ you ask with a chuckle
>“I just forgot about it.“ she looks to the ground with a little frown, lasting only for a few seconds, as you're closing in with another spoonful
>blowing some air on it before, she puts the morsel in her mouth
>„This is actualy really good. Do human foods always have such strong taste?“ she says with a full mouth
>>
>Not a general they said
>Waiting for more green they said

It's a general, and it's useless. Not every form of Domination needs it's own general. We have Submission is Mandatory. We don't need a rape thread, and a slave thread.
>>
>>25474443

I wasn't planning on it, it's getting a little into satyr territory, but it's still an interesting idea.
>>
>>25474652
I love how you bitch about threads that actively produce content yet there were 3 threads with variations of iwtcird up and no one was complaining in them
>>
File: SleepingLuna.jpg (142 KB, 954x798) Image search: [Google]
SleepingLuna.jpg
142 KB, 954x798
>>25471528
Updated the pastebin.

>>25473766
Added your story to the pastebin. Pretty good oneshot, perhaps you can make it into a full story since we don't have a Gilda story yet.

>>25474611
Welcome back

So I've been thinking of doing a story with Luna in it since we haven't had any princesses other than Twilight yet. This would be my first green, so I can't guarantee it being of superb quality.

Yay or Nay?
>>
>>25474738
Do it
>>
>>25472056
Not that, the ,, is what I'm talking about.
>>
>>25474652
Fuck you it keeps stories better sorted.
>>
>>25471504
>You swear if you ever meet the scumbag who did this to her, you're going to go full whiteknight on his sorry ass.

Probably get his ass kicked for the trouble.
>>
>>25474738

Enslaving Luna will be a challenge for someone. Go for it.
>>
File: 1363113761957.png (12 KB, 454x480) Image search: [Google]
1363113761957.png
12 KB, 454x480
>>25473766
Damn, this is the kind of Anon I like: strict but fair. Getting a bit bored with all the whiteknighting.
>>
>Be Rainbow Dash.
>You were just sold into slavery, after being a prisoner of these 'hue-mins' for at least a month.
>First to be sold and touted as the cheapest for being 'spirited' as the nasty little auctioneer had put it.
>Yeah, that's one way of putting it. Whoever this smelly guy with the awful smelly cart was, he was in for trouble. Just as soon as these drugs wear off more that is.
>If your wings werent bound at the moment you might have the strength to fly. Normally at this point you would, but that last dose of drugs must have been stronger than usual, even as that disgusting pill was the same size as it had been.
>You almost didn't take it. Almost. Lessons were learned hard when you had tricked the guards before about actually taking the drug. It had been the same way they had kept you in line while imprisoned .
>Finding that shock stick had little effect on you, they would turn it on your friends the moment they sensed any trouble from you. For some reason not just taking to beating you with it. And finally about a week ago you found out why. You and your friends were intended to be sold like a piece of property to others of their kind.

wow writing some green is more time consuming than i thought, to actually put a story to word in a cohesive way, working on more, it'll be after work though
>>
>>25474988
this was a few minutes of typing before work, thought i'd have twice as much to post, but i'm not proofing the rest yet
>>
>>25474988
Indeed it takes a lot more time than one may think. Its taking me a while to work on this Luna story but so far so good.
>>
Here's what I've got so far. Not much pony stuff yet, just sort of an intro to the plot. I like to have some background and more development too.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/NLP6dcMr

>Be anon
>You're an average joe with an average appartement and job
>Its only been a few weeks at best since the arrival of these sentient ponies
>Some portal that a bunch of scientists built to their world
>It didn't take very long until mankind enslaved them, since there isn't any laws restricting enslavement of another sentient race other than humans
>It didn't really surprise you since within only 200 years ago humans enslaved their own kind
>Now nearly everyone has their own pony slave or pet, but mostly as slaves
>Perhaps about 1 out of 3 owned a pony now and of which 1 out of 7 of pony owners treated their ponies as pets
>You were pretty interested in having your own for mainly light chores around the house, nothing too serious
>However, you didn't really know where exactly you may find these auctions
>Even with no laws against it, many didn't like the concept of enslaving another sentient race, so there was a movement founded against it
>They would try to interupt and stop these auctions, which led to violence and gunfights
>So the auction had to be a little more hidden and secret since the violence attracted police attention, something which the auction didn't want to do business with
>Yesterday at work you overheard from one of your co-workers at the office of the auction, which is taking place on a saturday
>You managed to write down the co-ordinates of the auction
>Today is saturday
>Its dark out, around 11 ish
>You drive along the road towards the co-ordinates
>Hopefully you didn't get it wrong, since you just barely managed to catch on the location
>You arrive near the storage hangars near the docks and park your car near the hangar with the number 7 on it
>There's a decent amount of cars here, looks like many are looking for their own slave
>notbigsurprise.jpg
>>
>>25475155
>You get out of your car and head to the side of the hangar where there's a door with a very tall man
>Looks like a bouncer
>He's pretty fucking tall and muscular
>He towers atleast over a foot from you
>You noticed however, that he's armed with an AK-47
>Man, this must be some pretty serious business
>As you get closer, he steps forwards and begins to talk
>"Hold up there pal, I can't just let anyone come in"
>You're taken somewhat by surprise
>Not by the fact that he's stopping you but the fact that he looks even more menacing than before, especially his deep voice
>You definetely don't wanna mess with him
>That is unless you want to end up in a body bag
"Um, hi. This is the location of the pony auction right?"
>He chuckles lightly
>"Why else do think I'm standing here for?"
>You're thinking of something to say but just before you manage to reply he starts to speak again
>"I haven't seen you before, is this your first time here?"
"Yes"
>"Well I can't just let anyone in since we've had incidents before, so I'm going to ask you a few questions"
>You nod
>"How did you find out about the location of the auction?"
"I overheard a co-worker from work talking to someone else about it"
>He doesn't look too pleased
>"Do you know his name? People aren't supposed to discuss about it in a public setting"
>You don't want to endanger your co-worker but at the same time this bouncer could probably tell if you lie to him
"His name is Jim"
>He frowns a little
>"I know Jim, he frequently comes to the auctions. I'm going to have a talk about it with him"
>Shit
>Hopefully Jim doesn't get beaten by a pulp
>"I'm going to have to inspect you for any weapons. Like I said earlier, there's been accidents before"
>Not a problem, you've got nothing to hide
>Once he's done inspecting you, he tells you you're all good to go inside
>As he's giving a signal to however is behind the door to unlock it, he turns to you and says
>"Hope you find what you're looking for"
>He smirks
>>
>>25475164
>You don't have anything to say so you just give him a light nod
>As you enter, you immediately notice a stadium and about 70 or so people standing around, doing usual stuff one would do at an auction
>Looks like the auction already started, oh well
>You stand around, observing the various ponies that walk up to the stage
>None of them really interest you
>Once that batch of ponies end up being sold, the auctioneer gathers everyones attention
>"And to conclude the night, I present to you 5 of our finest ponies!"
>Shit, looks like you arrived near the end
>5 ponies walk up to the stage
>They all don't look very happy and you can tell they seem to be very close friends
>One by one, they get sold off to people in the auction
>You weren't really interested in much of them
>Only one you were somewhat interested in was the rainbow maned one with wings but sadly it got sold to some fat neckbeard wearing fedora
>Oh well
>The last 5 ponies have been sold
>You can tell they were upset being split off from eachother
>They didn't even say anything to each other, just glances between eachother and watery eyes
>It felt kinda heart breaking
>Oh well, you don't really have close friends
>Looks like you're going home empty handed
>Just as things seems like they're going to wrap up, the auctioneer grabs what remains of the crowds attention
>"Thank you for stopping by ladies and gentlemen. Tomorrow at 10pm we will be auctioning our best ponies!"
>This may be your chance to get something really good
>"Have a good evening!"
>And with that, the auction is over
>You head out of the hangar and hop into your car
>Destination: Home
>>
>>25473863
>>25474443

(Okay, unplanned grand finale. And if it's white knighting, so be it. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. None of this was planned out. It just wrote itself.)

Returning from the doctor, you and Spoiled were in much the same condition. Mildly stunned. Your pony slave was expecting.
>I suppose I should have considered this. There have been other humans that have mated with ponies. I just didn't think that you could... that we... I didn't think about it.
"I never expected to have another child. Not at my age. I'm not too old of course, but Filthy and I had very busy lives."
You noticed after a moment that Spoiled stopped. She was looking at something. Following her gaze off in the distance was Filthy Rich, Cheerilee and Diamond Tiara. Fortunately they were heading in another direction.
>Spoiled?
"It's okay. I'm fine. That was another time. Another me. Diamond Tiara is happy now. That's the important thing. Maybe one day she can forgive me. I made so many mistakes with her. I thought I was doing right. I have to do better this time. I don't know if I can."
>We can. It's ours together. But I do see one problem. I've read the Canterlot slave rules. A slave is not allowed to get married. That means I'll have to free you some time after the proposal.
"Propose? Me? But I'm... I don't... you want to marry me?"
>You're my slave and I'm your owner, but at some point something changed. I think we both know it. And not just you being pregnant. Of course if you turn me down I'll have to chain you up and get the branding iron.
She clearly knew you were not serious. "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you. But I'm used to calling you master now."
>We'll save that for the bedroom.
>>
>>25471468
>"You have to eat all the eggs."
You son of a bitch.
>>
>>25473863
That pic is kind of nice
>>
>>25475356
>Once you reach home, you get comfortable and head to bed
>Its about 1 in the morning and you didn't want to make going to bed late a habit

>It is now 10 in the morning
>Once you hit the pillow you fell asleep
>You get up and do your regular morning routine
>It occurred to you while eating your breakfast that you haven't even prepared an area for your "slave" to sleep
>Nor did you think of food for it
>You could just not get it a bed or even appropriate food
>But you're not a dick, you don't even intend of mistreating it
>Ponies probably don't eat meat too, so you're going to have to get some vegetables and fruits
>You write down a small list of stuff you can you can buy before the auction tonight
>You finish up breakfast and head out to the grocery store
>Once you've purchased what you needed, you head home
>It occurred to you that if these ponies at tonight's auction are their "best ponies" you'd better check how much money you can cash out since they probably aren't going to be too cheap
>If only you arrived earlier last night or perhaps bet on the rainbow pony
>thatswhatyouget.jpg
>You've got 50 grand in your savings but you probably won't be going over 20
>Hopefully they're cheaper than you think
>Only 2pm, still 8 hours until the auction
>You've got nothing else to do of importance
>Guess it wouldn't hurt to continue playing Fallout 4
>run Fallout4.exe
>Time flies by pretty fast
>You nearly forgot about the auction
>Good thing you set a reminder on your phone
>You heat up some frozen mac n cheese, eat it up and head out to the auction

That's all for now. Gonna go eat dinner and I will continue after. So far there isn't any Luna yet but that will change soon. What do you guys think of the build up? Too much detail? Get to the point?
>>
>>25475492
>frozen mac n cheese

wat

Other than that, this seems open ended enough to go up or downhill. "Get to the point" works fine for me.
>>
>>25475492
a bit too much build up, like, the first post didnt need to be there, but otherwise, not bad so far
>>
File: frozenmacncheese.jpg (130 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
frozenmacncheese.jpg
130 KB, 640x478
>>25475590
>wat
Microwaveable dinner.
>>
File: 1431143431534.gif (302 KB, 307x281) Image search: [Google]
1431143431534.gif
302 KB, 307x281
>>25475492
i like it as is.
>>
>no bookhorse updates
I need my fix man
>>
File: 1445041584179.jpg (116 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1445041584179.jpg
116 KB, 700x700
>>25474938
>>strict but fair
but samanth-
>>anon
oh....
>>
>>25475492
>You arrive back at the same location as the previous evening, hangar 7
>Tonight there is light rain
>The bouncer inspects you once again for weapons and lets you in
>This time however, you arrived 10 minutes before the auction, just incase you don't miss anything
>While you wait for it to start, you flip threw your phone and take a look around every now and then
>Seems like there is less people this time, probably because many left before the announcement or simply because these ponies will them cost too much
>Good, better chances for you to bring something home
>The auctioneer appears on stage and addresses the rather small crow compared to last night
>"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! Tonight, I would like to present to you... The princesses of Equestria!"
>He then whispers into the mic "Or what's left of it"
>There's a slight chuckle from the crowd
>The curtains open up revealing 4 ponies
>They each have different colours
>Purple, pink, darkblue and white
>Interestingly, they each have both wings and a horn
>Guess they're like a pegasi-unicorn hybrid?
>Fuck
>You start to worry they will be way out of your price range
>The auctioneer continues "These so called *alicorns* have very powerful magic and can be a serious threat, so keep in mind it is strongly recommended to keep them on the anti-magic medication and to keep these on them at all times!"
>He holds an electronic collar in one hand and some little ring on in the other
>"These here are to keep them in check. This little ring here is an extra measure to prevent them from using magic and the shock collar is to keep them obedient!"
>That seems rather unnecessary since we were able to enslave them but whatever
>"Let me show you a demonstration"
>The auctioneer clicks a button on a little device and activates the shock collars on the necks of the alicorns
>Damn, that looked like it hurt
>Out of the four, you have high interest with the darkblue one with a moon on its butt
>>
>>25476606
>Probably because blue is your favorite color and anything with the shade of blue you like
>The bidding commences with the purple pony
>She's the smallest of the 4
>She ends up getting sold to some decent looking fella but you have no clue what he'll do to her
>As she gets handed to him, you notice a particularly sad from her
>She's looking at the white pony, to which she doesn't show much expression on her face
>Maybe she was some kind of mentor
>You can tell that deep inside the white pony is crying
>The auction proceeds with the pink pony
>She gets sold off pretty quickly to some guy that looks like he's going to sexually abuse the living hell out of her
>ripindip.wav
>The moment that you've been waiting for is finally here
>Its the darkblue pony's turn
>The auctioneer grabs the crowds attention for a few moment
>"Ladies and gentlemen, I must advise you that before you purchase this specific pony that she is mostly unwilling to do anything but the basic commands, even when we shock her at the highest setting"
>Well that's good news but bad at the same time
>This means that she probably won't go for much but if she's unwilling to do anything but basics, it may be hard to order her around
>Oh well, fuck it
>"So the starting bid will be 5 grand!"
>Perfect
>You raise your hand
>Looks like no-one else is going for it
>Fuck yes
>Suddenly another man puts up his arm shyly
>Fuck no
>The bidding continues between you and him
>The current price is at 16 grand
>He looks uncertain but does not put his arm up any more
>What a relief
>"Going once.... twice.... sold! To the gentleman with the grey hoodie!"
>You let out a great sigh of relief
>And you didn't go over the budget too
>You walk up to the auctioneer that proceeds to give you a 6 month supply of magic suppressants, a little gadget that controls the collar and a metal leash
>"Congratulations young man on your purchase of this *fine* pony"
>He says *fine* with an emphasis
>Whatever
>"That will be 16 grand"
>>
>>25476620
>You insert your bank card into the device to complete the transaction
>Once this is done the auctioneer tells you
>"Do not forget to give her the magic suppressants every other day and to keep the ring on her horn on her at all times! If you run out of medication, just head to your local pharmacy to purchase more!"
"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind"
>As you hold on to the leash, you notice that the pony is not moving
>She's looking at the white alicorn
>They seem to be talking to each other in-between their minds or something
>Maybe they're sisters?
>One has a sun on her butt and the other has a moon
>Makes sense
>After a few moments, your pony decides to finally follow you as you hold onto her leash
>Guess her sister must of told her something to convince her to oblige
>You reach the door and get outside
>The bouncer is still at the door
>He gives you a nod
>You keep going on your way
>Its still raining but somewhat more now
>The drive back home is quiet
>You want to say something but she seems to be gazing out the window with a very depressed look on her face
>rightinthefeels.mp3
>You decide to speak up to break the silence
"So um... hi. My name is Anonymous but you can call me Anon for short. What is your name?"
>She keeps staring out the window as if she never heard you for a half a minute
>Maybe she doesn't want to talk?
"Do you not want to t-"
>"Our name is Luna"
>You weren't expecting that
>Wait hold one a second, did she just say *our*?
>Odd
>Just go with it
"Well that is a nice name"
>She doesn't acknowledge you
>Fuck, you shouldn't of said that
>That sounded too creepy
>You decide not to say anything else for the rest of the drive to your apartment
>You insert your key into the door handle and unlock it
>Man you're pretty drained
>Its around mid-night and you have work tomorrow
>Once you get inside, you remove your shoes and hoodie and proceed to remove the leash from Luna's collar
>>
File: lunasleeping.png (88 KB, 900x288) Image search: [Google]
lunasleeping.png
88 KB, 900x288
>>25476644
"Alright Luna, come this way please"
>Without resistance she follows you
>You lead her to your spare room that you used in case you had a guest over for the night
>Not like that happened very much any ways
>Just a mattress on the floor with a pillow and a few blankets
"This is your room Luna"
>She looks at you for a few seconds, as if you're joking or something
>Finally she walks over to her bed and curls up into a ball
>Somewhat
"Well I've got work tomorrow morning, feel free to use the wash-room across your room. If you end up hungry tomorrow, you can take whatever fruits you would like from the counter."
>She's still curled up in a ball facing away from you
>But you can tell she's still listening because her ears a still somewhat perked up
>You turn off the lights of them room and leave the door slightly open since she probably won't be able to open the door without magic
>She is the second tallest of the other ponies but just to be safe
>You head back to your room, doing the same to your door
>You get undressed and fall asleep the moment your head hits the pillow

That's all for today. I will be back tomorrow.
>>
>>25475456

Yes, we need more like that. Even an unattractive character can be made sexy with the right picture.
>>
So what do you guys think of my story so far?
Anything you guys would like to see in specific?
>>
>>25477062
go with your feelings, otherwise, the other anons probably have some good ideas
maybe if you feel you can keep it up we can begin a journey of feels, shock, and other emotional shit involving returning to equestria or finding the others, or something
otherwise its fairly well written
>>
>>25476678
It's hard to judge since we're so early on. So far, seems to be good - you manage to get the feel of scenes very well, with a lot of descriptive detail. I'm mostly curious where this is going to go; I have some ideas on what I'd like to see, but am afraid if I suggest them you'll feel pressured not to go with what you want.
>>
>>25476678
I'm enjoying it, just waiting for you to drop that plot hook, though I can appreciate world building in any form.
>>
>>25477168
>>25477117
Thank you for your kind words anons.

I'm open minded with what you guys want to see so go ahead. Even if I fully don't support your ideas I can always implement bits of it.

So far I'm not too sure where it will be going but I'm thinking of anon trying to help Luna out. I don't really intend him to be fucking evil n shit.
>>
>>25477062
Is Jim okay, though?
>>
There is a serious lack of pony slave cuddling in this thread consensual or otherwise.

This needs to be remedied.
>>
You know... i'm surprised that there hasn't been a single real rainbow dash one yet.

As the most feisty of the mane six I thought she would be a fun one to do. Fun to break.
>>
>Well this isn't how you would think your day would end up
>The house is a complete disaster but after an hour she was calmed down enough
>You thought that this unicorn wouldn't give you THAT much trouble
>She looked intelligent enough and hell she even had wings
>Then again she ended up being sold as a slave
>Why did you even buy one again?
>Oh that's right.....

>Flashback to earlier this morning
>You are Anon and you are getting ready to head out to see this "Pony Auction" with your long time friend
>He said that these things were pretty rare so it would be interesting to go check it out
>You were hesitant at first about the details about the auction though
>He explained about how these weren't regular horses
>In fact they were smaller and more colorful than them and some could even fly or have magic
>You were, of course, skeptical at first
>You told him all you could imagine was a color-dyed miniature pony with a very intricate paper horn being glued to its head
>"Nah man, like I said these things are real. They even had videos put up on that site."
>You wouldn't have believe any of it if you hadn't of watched those videos.
"Alright, we'll meet up at the front of the building around 9:30. Sound cool?"
>"No problem, but don't get cold feet on me just because you still have doubts."
"I won't dude. I'm actually pretty interested in this now. I'll see you at there."
>"Later."
>You hang up the phone and sit back in your chair
>Of course you still had doubts about this. I mean why wouldn't you?
>>
>>25477360
>You check the time on the clock on the wall.
>7:30
>You couldn't really sleep last night.
>Guess you were excited about all this.
>The way there wasn't very far. Only about a thiry minute drive.
"Let's check out the details one last time."
>After turning your computer on you check the site and details again
>It was a pretty standard site. Very basic for something like this though.
>There was quite a few entries on what ponies would be auctioned today.
>Some of these names for them though seemed a little ridiculous.
>And they were mostly female.
>Actually all that were being sold today were.
>First on the list was a light blue pony with wings and a rainbow colored hairstyle.
>Like something out of last year's gay parade or some shit
"I wonder what's it name is anyway?"
>You scroll down to the details to find the name.
>Rainbow Dash
*sigh*"John, you better not be doing this just for shits and giggles."
>If you find out he did this to get you out of the house you will start questioning wether he is gay or not.
>Though he probably is granted that the last time he called you wanting to do something it involved getting massages and going to get drunk afterwards.
>Shaking off those thoughts you look at the other ponies listed, not even looking at names anymore.
>A yellow one with wings, though it looks like did all could to hide from the camera.
>An orange one with a rather stern look on it.
>That one looked like it could kick your ass.
"Definately not getting that one if I decide to bid."
>Wait, you really were considering owning one of these.
>Shaking your head, you continue to view the rest.
>There is a white unicorn that looks rather snobby. Reminds you too much of your step-mother.
>There is a pink one. But it seems off....
>She has balloons on her ass but her whole demeanor gives off a complete 180 of what balloons usually associate with.
>Her expression is blank, hair is long and flat, and overall just looks like she doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>25477373
>Creeped out a tad bit you continue onto the last one.
>Now this one was quite interesting.
>She was a purple unicorn with wings.
>Details stated that she had the most magical capability out of their whole pony line-up.
>Due to that it is listed that suppressants, which will be handed on site, must be administered daily.
>It also states that she was considered a "princess" where she came from.
>So she's royalty then?
"Hmm I'll have to keep an eye on that one during the auction. Wait, what time is it?"
>You glance at the clock and see it's only 8:30
"Guess I'll just leave early then."
>After making sure your house was locked up, you got into your car and proceeded to the auction.

And that's all I have wrote up so far. I'll be continuing to work on it, but it may be tomorrow before you see anything else.
>>
>>25477275
I don't know, I guess I could fit him in the story when anon goes back to work.
>>
>>25477328
There is broken bluebird, though that strays from the thread premise a bit.
>>
>>25477393
Do we really need another twilight? Theres like 4 already.
>>
Gonna write some green. Which pone would you like me to write about.
>>
>>25477509
Lyra maybe? I'd be curious to see how she would react to being sold as a slave.
>>
>>25477394
Yes please, I NEED to know what happens to this completely inconsequential character that has absolutely no bearing on the story at all.
>>
File: 105614189.png (186 KB, 456x513) Image search: [Google]
105614189.png
186 KB, 456x513
>>25477509
:^)
>>
>>25477509
Bulk biceps

YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
>>
>>25477482
True. But I'm just using Twilight as a means to get eased in to writing, since her character and personality are pretty easy compared to the rest. At least i believe so anyway. I'll come up with another pony to write about while working on the current one.
>>
>>25477563
>Bulk Biceps get sold.
>Can't fit through doors.
>Wants Anon to get /fit/
>Replaces his entire fridge with protein shakes and whey.
>The bro-est of friendships is born.
>>
>>25477545
Ever watch beer fest? Something like they happened
>>
>>25477328
If no one takes her after enough time I might work her into rarity's story. Honestly feel like RD is probably one of the easiest to break though. at least if you play your cards right.
>>
File: 1338973411134.jpg (33 KB, 471x354) Image search: [Google]
1338973411134.jpg
33 KB, 471x354
>>25477509
Write about the worst slave ever.
>>
>>25477509

Harshwhinny and/or Peachbottom.
>>
How about one about lightning Dust? Although I don't know how her competitiveness and recklessness would factor in.
>>
>>25477736
Yes, great and powerful slave
>>
>>25477509

Rainbow? I need a good dose of feisty pony.
>>
>>25477911
What about Lightning Dust? I can't write RD very well.
>>
>>25477911
Working on one, but Anon is a douche in the beginning and I'm trying not to punch my own self in the face for writing it.
>>
>>25477938
Alright here we go. I'll post what I have written so far.

>Details don't matter at this point
>What truly matters is you bought a pony
>And not just any pony either
>This one had wings and rainbow color hair
>As you get into the house you release the cage door.
"You can come out of there now."
>She doesn't look at you but steps out of the cage regardless.
>You know you have to release the binds on her wings
>Otherwise, they could be permanently damaged
>But you are ready to take a pounding if necessary
>She won't get far
"Alright, I'm gonna take these binds off, but don't do anything stupid okay?"
>"Hmph."
>Based on her stance, how she keeps herself, and her personality so far you can tell she's somewhat of a rebel
>All the more fun to "get to know"
>You carefully release the binds off her.
"There we g-"
>Before you can even finish she takes off the ground and you get a hoof to the chest and face.
>You had the wind knocked out of you, nose is bleeding, and your on the floor but you were still conscious.
>Yep, she's a fighter.
>She's see that you carelessly left the front door wide open
>"See ya never, dummy."
>As she makes her way to the door she is instantly stopped in her tracks.
>A surge of pain hits her neck and sends her straight to the ground.
>She starts kicking furiously kicking around on the ground grabbing the collar around her neck.
>>
>>25478120
>You slowly get up and walk over to her.
"I told you not to do anything stupid. Now look what you did."
>You jerk her up by the ear and tears start forming in her eyes.
>You show her the object in your hands that you pulled out your pocket while on the floor.
"That's a shock collar. You try to do anything to escape and I'll just press this...."
>"Don't please! I'm sorry..."
>That didn't sound good enough.
"Say it like you mean it."
>"I'm sorry..."
>The tears are coming out little at a time.
>You give her another shock.
"Again."
>"I'm sorry!"
>Another shock
"You punched me in the nose, which I can barely breathe out of right now, and in my chest! Say it like you mean it!"
>At that point you held the button down
>All you see is a pony on the ground holding her eyes shut in pain, tears flooding down her eyes
>She makes the lip motions for 'I'm sorry" but can't speak it out.
>You release the button after a several seconds.
"Now what do you say?"
>"I'm sorry! I'm Sorry! I'm Sorry! I'm Sorry!"
>She just keeps continuing the same phrase over and over again.
>After a moment she starts coughing from all the crying, pain, and yelling she just went through.
>She then starts dry heaving from what she just went through.
.You guess she hasn't eaten anything since she hasn't thrown anything up.
>This is a good thing since you really didn't want to clean up pony vomit right now.
>You are Anon.
>And you knew the only way to make her listen to you was to instill fear in her from the very beginning.

Next portions of the story will still involve her rebelling but I still have some work to do on that. Let me know what you guys think so far. I am the one also doing >>25477360 as well.
>>
Could the anon maintaining the pastebin replace A Deal is a Deal with this version: http://pastebin.com/DK21fjWz ? There are some facepalmingly stupid mistakes that had to be fixed.

Also, I think I might have to work in Trixie as another of Steffords' ponies. Any others anon would like included (for either owner)? None of the mane 6, though. I assume they're either dead, still fighting the good fight, or something like that and Apple Bloom really should stay as the most "important" of the ponies.

>>25470312
>ruse
I guess I'll just have to clear that all up tomorrow, won't I?
>>
>>25471528
This is cute. Please do continue.
>>
>>25478189

It's a start. Rainbow dash just seems like the most perfect fit for this type of story yet all we seem to get are twilights or bland background ponies who could just as well be OCs.
>>
>>25478376
I'll udate the pastebin once I get access to my computer. Should be in around 20 hours once I get back from classes.
>>
File: NOT_SURE_HOW_TO_FEEL.jpg (42 KB, 372x380) Image search: [Google]
NOT_SURE_HOW_TO_FEEL.jpg
42 KB, 372x380
Whoops lets try again.

Continuing.
>>
>>25453325
>Whatever, you didn't care so long as you got out of here soon
>Not that you don't like hospitals or anything
>You just aren't wrapped up in several layers of clothing, so you're feeling exposed as fuck
>You hate feeling exposed as fuck
>Wearing a leather longcoat with a hoody might have made you look like an Altair wannabe
>But it kept you feeling safe
>...
>When did you get back into the wheelchair?
>Shit, those kiddie drugs must have been on an extra high disage just in case they didn't work
>Your head is swimming and you can't feel your side anymore
>So that's a plus
>Where was the witchdoctor?
>Wait, who?
>Just the doctor?
>Was she a witch?
>...The hell are you talking about
>Just make sure to let the fire extinguisher over there know you don't want any of his funny business
>Oh look, the doctor is back, she's giving you a funny look
>You let her know she is now a clown
>Hold up, everything's getting dark
>...
>...
>...
>...Where the fuck are you?
>Why the fuck are you in hosp-- Oh right
>How did you get from X-ray to... here
>"Ah, you're awake!"
>Hello new doctor
>"It seems Dr. Sturges didn't ask if you were on any medication, the painkillers she gave you reacted with whatever you already had in your system."
>"Suffice to say, you didn't have the most amazing reaction, but it worked in your favour."
>Upon saying that, you look down to see your side all bandaged up
"This isn't gonna scar, is it?"
>"Oh, no no, it was fairly straight forwards. You do have a very small metal rod in place to hold... well, in laymans terms, 'to hold your ribs to your other ribs'."
>Ah good, he sees you don't speak doctor like Sturges did
>The fuck was a Xiphoid?
"Cool... I can speak without breathing pains, so yay."
>"Oh yes, you should be fine now. We're keeping you a few more days just to oversee things, then we'll let you on your way.
>"You'll need check-ups though, as I'm the surgeon that worked on you, I'll be doing those, so book them for one 'Doctor Acula'."
>>
>>25478451
I honestly think rarity is the perfect fit, she's martially inclined, intelligent, and very much a being of passion, and status. never the less her life blood is generosity and giving herself out. it gives her everything she needs to fight for while allowing her a siren song that sings submission. Generosity is about living to see the smile on other's faces. a slaves pleasure.
>>
I will continue my story tomorrow night, should be a decent size dump
>>
>>25478799
>We're keeping you a few more days
but
what about the pony at home?! PANIC
>>
>>25478799
Jessi's back!
>>
File: 1434388215033.png (353 KB, 373x425) Image search: [Google]
1434388215033.png
353 KB, 373x425
>>25478189
Noice. Let pones in your setting be pets to humans and I will marry you.
I hope after sometime Dash will become loyal to Anon.
>>
>>25478799
"Gotcha."
>Wait, did he say--
>Where'd he go?
>...
>...Spooky
>But... fuck, this was done, but what about your home
>You left the damn door unlocked
>And the cowgirl probably fucked off
>Your house was free game for anyone
>Sure, you lived in a fairly nice part of town but you only trust people as far as you can throw them
>And you couldn't throw many things
>...Your side was really stiff
>Guess a piece of metal in your chest would do that
>You'll need to go the the airport just so you can say 'Nah, got a metal rod in there, pub fight'
>Oh, you
>You spy a TV up in the corner, and catch the remote lying on the cabinet next to your bed
>...Fuck all else to do
>You grab the remote and turn it on
>Oh sweet, they got Sky
>To the movies!
>...Why yes, LOTR will do nicely
>Take your mind off the fact that your 2k gaming rig is just sitting there ripe for the taking
>...
>Aragon's killing Lurtz, cool
>...
>Yadda yadda, dead Boromir, guy was a cunt
>...
>...YOUR FUCKING GAMING RIG, DUDE
>You can't stay here, you must protect your assets!
>The next time Dr. Acula comes in, (You swear there was some lightning accompanying his name), you ask him about leaving early
>"...I'm not too sure. We'd have to run some prelimanary tests, see if you could handle the long term. Early stages of having that rod in could prove problematic."
"How?"
>"Irritation, inflamation, infection, breathing troubles during sleeping, displacement of the rod--"
"Alright, alright, how about I take some drugs with me and phone in?"
>He doesn't look like he'd go for that
>"It's not usually done. Although there are so many young people these days wanting to leave hospitals."
>"It's strange, personally I love the atmosphere. So clean."
>What? Dude, you alright?
>"I suppose I can let you go, I'll write you a prescription for some Dihydrocodeine, it's a moderate pain relief opiate, we used heavier during the surgery, but it should suffice."
>Alright!
>"However, I need to know some things."
>Shit
>>
>>25479086
I hope appul feels sorta bad at least
>>
>>25479086
>"Firstly, just need to know what you're currently taking. If it's off-the-books drugs, and I prescribe you this opiate, there could be drastic complications."
>Oh, why didn't you say so?
"Nah, doc, aint nothing illegal, I have a prescription from my local practice for Sertraline, is all."
>"Ah, anti-depressants. Might explain the reaction to the other drugs."
>"Very well, Dihydrocodeine should be fine in smaller doses. 30mg tablets instead of the usual 40mg."
"You're the doctor."
>"Indeed. Now, my other question; when I was rooting around in your chest to remove what splinters of bone had broke, I noticed an irregularity in the affected area."
>"You ribs had marks of sorts that indicated full force blunt trauma. And to be honest, I'm surprised your lung wasn't pierced, or that you didn't have any internal bleeding."
"Uh, guess I just got lucky?"
>"Hmm, it would seem that way. You admitted to Dr. Sturges that, yes, you did get into a fight."
>"May I ask how?"
>Shit, here we go, careful here
"Well, I wasn't entirely lying about falling down some stairs..."
>...He said, lying
"See, I got into a fight with some dude in my street, hece why I was only in a T-shirt and pants."
>"...Bit tight, aren't they?"
>Not you too, shut up, doc
"Anyway, he was a big guy, kicked me hard as he could in the chest. Threw a few punches, then buggered off."
>Dr. Acula, (Lightning strikes nearby), nods writing something down on a magically appeared clipboard
>"Very well, thankyou for telling me. Is this needing to be a police matter? Because I highly suggest you report it."
"Oh I will, doc. I don't like random arseholes jumping me."
>"Why did he attack you, do you know?"
"I was er... eating some Jaffa Cakes... I didn't give him any when he asked for some. If you can believe it."
>"...You don't happen to live in Glasgow, do you?"
>Alright, you both share a laugh at that one
>"Okay then, book a follow up 2 weeks from now, and grab this from your local pharmacy."
>Sweet, based doc
>>
>>25479244
>Dr. Acula
well this has taken a turn for the silly.
>>
>>25479244
>he was a big guy
>>
>>25479244
>"I was er... eating some Jaffa Cakes... I didn't give him any when he asked for some. If you can believe it."
>>"...You don't happen to live in Glasgow, do you?"
I see what you did there
>>
>>25479244
>You gingerly move around to the edge of the bed, pulling yourself up
>No pain, thankfully
>Things are just... stiff
>You take the prescription from Dr. Acula's hand
>His hand is very cold, eerily so
>You leave as fast as you can walk
>You find your car missing, asking about, and finding it was towed to the temporary parking spot for 'special circumstances'
>Apparently it's rare that paitents drive themselves in when that wounded
>Well, the fact you didn't want to die, it filled you with determination
>Once you get in the ol' rust bucket, you speed off home
>It's been about a day or so
>Hopefully nothing was taken
>Hopefully...
>Oh right, cowgirl
>She's gone, gotta be
>Well, not only is that £400 down the drain, but you also have no maid now
>Bit of a shit thought, first thing
>But it's true, your house had never been cleaner
>...
>...Fuck
>It was also nice, no matter how stand-offish, to have the company
>You never wanted to shag her, why'd she do this?
>Just don't think about it, you don't know how pony brain works
>You're surprised as you pull into the driveway to see the door shut though
>...Either the wind blew it shut or whoever nicked stuff closed it on the way out
>You power down the car and get out, the door doesn't close, so you force it with a slam
>It shuts
>But the mirror breaks
>Fuck you, car
>Meh, home
>You walk towards the door but your neighbour stops you with a call
>"Oh, there you are, dear!"
>She's a nice old lady who lives with her disabled husband
>"I saw you rush out the other day, you looked hurt, I closed your door for you. You alright, dear?"
"Fine, Mrs Nymphadora, thanks."
>"Alright, take care."
>With that you pace towards the door, open it, get inside, slam it shut
>...
>...Home
>...
>...Thank fuck
>You hated being outside too long
>You take a deep breath, starting to feel a slight pressure in your chest
>Gonna need those drugs soon
>You look to your left
>And fucking jump out of your skin upon seeing the orange pony there
>>
File: 1447400957994.gif (3 MB, 390x357) Image search: [Google]
1447400957994.gif
3 MB, 390x357
>>25479440
Oh shit son, AJ is still there.
>>
File: Carrot_Top_Saves_The_Day.webm (3 MB, 354x360) Image search: [Google]
Carrot_Top_Saves_The_Day.webm
3 MB, 354x360
>>25479440
Beaten in my own home. I would kick the shit out of this horse. I might also use a rod, a fire poker would work nicely or a tire iron.
>>
File: NIGGA_YOU_GAY.jpg (70 KB, 725x820) Image search: [Google]
NIGGA_YOU_GAY.jpg
70 KB, 725x820
>>25479645
Watch that edge, muh man.
>>
>>25477062
>>25477062
A Luna story is long over due. That said in regards to direction we've seen lots of super white knight helping them stories and while i don't want outright mega-edge maybe we can get some soft-core breaking (is that even a term that makes sense) make her happy in slavery like that Spoiled text earlier. Or at least that's what I want if you have literally no idea what to do next if you do its probably best if you just go with what you want.

>>25478189
Straight up asshole anon? Now this I can get behind. Moar of this pls.

>>25479440
>Well, the fact you didn't want to die, it filled you with determination
Dangerous forces your messing with there anon.

Keep going m8 I want to see how this plays out

>>25479645
You're forgetting that the Anon in this story is a trench coat wearing, shaved, boy short wearing faggot that got his ass handed to him by something that probably doesn't even way 1/3 as him.
>>
>>25479671
Just hurry up and post the next part already.
>>
>>25479671
Oi, it's my house! The one place where I have total control, and to be victimized like that, by my own property no less. A man might find himself pushed to retaliate.
>>25479679
Oh yeah, that is a good point.
>>
>>25479440
"Holyfuckingcuntsticks!"
>You take a moment to calm the fuck down
>Heart reboots up and you just stare dumbly at the cowgirl for a few seconds
"Fuck me... why are you still here?"
>She just huffs, turning guilty
>"C-can... can we sit down? Ah need t' say somethin'."
>Shit, she wants to talk?
>There had better be a 'Sorry' in there somewhere
>You follow her through to your frontroom, not that you can call it that, really
>It's just a spaceful room with a big TV in it, some consoles, and a sofa
>You take a seat and she sits opposie you, almost human like in a way
>On the edge of the couch, with her forelegs between her hindlegs, which hang over the edge
>...You're totally not noticing her massive hips or anything
>Holy fuck, where does that come from when she's pretty muscled?
>That aside, she's all solemn, and she's taken her hat off, wringing it like it's a dishcloth
>...
>...
>...It takes her a few
>"Ah'm... Ah'm so sorry, ah didn't mean t' hurt ya so bad. Ya said ya weren't thinkin' nothin' perverse or nasty, but ah didn't listen an'... went too far."
"Damn straight."
>She winces
>Oh that's right, it's not magically fixed, cowgirl
>"W-Well... like ah say, ah'm real sorry, ah... ah coulda gone like ya said... but... ah aint got nowhere else..."
>Nope
>"So... ah thought 'bout it... an' ah do realise that ah... got it better than th' others. Not great, ah'm still a... ya know, slave."
>Well, yes, but at this point, you're on the fence about having a slave or getting a refund
>"Ah never did thank ya fer th' room. Ah do 'ppreciate it. An' fer feedin' me actual food. That feller what done sold us, he fed us... well, ah think it was biscuits, but like, fer pets."
>Eck, you wouldn't eat those if there was nothing else
>"Still, ah know what ah did was wrong. Ah am sorry, should never o' hit ya. Ah can see ya aint like most stallio-- Ah, yer kind."
>You what?
>"Ah mean, ya know, y'aint got much muscle, an' ah thought you'd, I'unno, fight back."
>"Ah was wrong."
>>
>>25479758
>she doesn't feel bad that she beat you up
>she feels bad that she beat up a pussy
>>
>>25479679
I have no idea what you're trying to say here. English please?
>>
>>25477609
Hell, 2k for a lifetime fitness coach is a good deal
>>
File: 12432525364.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
12432525364.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>25479899
>Anon is literally the king of betas in this story
>Even the fat greasy fucker who bought Rainbow Dash is more alpha than him
>>
>>25480055
Double dubs speaks the truth.
Anon needs to lay down the law on this applehorse.
>>
>>25479758
>You suppose this actually makes you even
>A bit more in her favour, but you figure it's even
>...
>You're such a pussy, dude
"I brought you like I would a game. You beat the shit outta me. I figure we're about even."
>She looks up at you with those massive green orbs
>"Ah am real sorry. Ah was jus' so angry, an' ah couldn't hide it anymore..."
>"...O-one o' mah friends, she's smart... She said we might be 'ffected by this world, that it could change how we act sometimes."
>"Ah'm believin' her, ah'd never attack nobody out o' anger. Ah only ever fight when ah gotta protect mah friends an' family..."
>Mumbo Jumbo magic space shit?
>Fuck it, fine, lets roll with that for now
>Whatever, you just want this behind you
>You never did hold a grudge
"What's done is done, cowgirl."
"I'm fine now, mostly. So, whatever, we're cool. I'm gonna make myself something to eat."
>You get up, leaving a slightly stunned pony in your wake
>What? She seems genuinely sorry, and she doesn't look like she's gonna pull that again, so no reason to lose out on a pony maid and £400
>Speaking of which, the frontroom was really clean
>Now you notice it, the place is still sparkling as if it was cleaned just recently, like, an hour ago, tops
>You grab some stuff together to make some more coleslaw
>Nice ham and cheese sandwich with coleslaw? Fuck yeah
>Fuck her seeing the ham, you don't care if she does
>She doesn't come in until after you've put it away anyway
"Want some coleslaw?"
>"Are ya really jus' gonna act like it didn't happen?"
"Yep. Said we're even. You seem genuine in your apology. And I've never held grudges, that's my dad."
>She doesn't seem alright with that at all
>But meh, she can always just... uh... work harder?
>"Ah, er... sure, coleslaw sounds nice..."
>Good, now, back to your tasty as fuck sandwich
>After it's finished you make her a small dish of creamy coleslaw, throwing in some cubes of cheese, slices of cumcumber, other good stuff
>She's very surprised by this
>>
>>25480055
>>25480064
Sorry that this story's Anon isn't a run-of-the-mill tough bastard that shits fury and does everything awesomely. But no harm must come to appulhoers.
>>
File: 1429821542671.gif (1005 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1429821542671.gif
1005 KB, 500x280
>>25480150
My displeasure is not appeased so easily anon.
>>
>>25480150
only real issue I have with this anon is his choice in clothing
>>
>>25480123
>"Yer... very strange."
>Guilty as charged
"Yep. Not normal."
>She sits for a while, just content to eat the food you gave her
"So, what did you do while I was away?"
>She stops munching on a piece of cucumber to speak
>"Ah cleaned, jus'... not sure what t' do."
"Didn't look around?"
>"Heh... a little, maybe."
>"How d'ya keep the bits fer a place like this? Ya don't work, from what ah seen."
>Oh that's a simple one
"Parents died a year or so back, car crash. Got everything they had in their wills, including the house, which was already morgaged. So I just pay for the gas and electric, mainly."
>"O-oh... ah'm sorry."
"Don't be, you didn't kill them."
>"Ah meant fer askin'."
"Never understood that, personally. Aint gotta be sorry for asking a question."
>"So... how d'ya make yer money, then? Inheritence only goes so far."
"I'm an artist, if you can call me that. I draw what people want."
>She nods
>"Ah aint seen many folk stoppin' by. Yer work fallin' a bit?"
>Silly pony, the internet is a very real thing
"Come with me once you're done eatin' that."
>You finish your sandwich and go on through to your room. PC still safe where it was
>She might have looked around, but you can see other than the clutter, everything is untouched
>You power it up and log in, clicking onto Google
>You wait until cowgirl comes in, then point to the screen
"See this? It's a monitor, it shows you stuff. What's on it right now is called 'Google', it'll search for an answer to whatever you ask or look for."
>She raises an eyebrow
>"It can't know everything."
"It is limited by what we as humans know, yeah."
>She eyes the screen, the marker in the searchbar blinks
>"Can ya ask it about other ponies?"
>Wishful thinking
"I can, but it'll probably just turn up the ponies from our world, not yours."
>"There are ponies here?"
"Yeah, but they're not like you. More... like a dog?"
>She frowns, disappointed
>"That's bad news, probably get treated like animals."
>...Got somes news for you there
>>
File: 1231241241.png (572 KB, 650x599) Image search: [Google]
1231241241.png
572 KB, 650x599
>>25480150
>>25480150
>You buy another sentient being as a slave
>You know that it hates you and would likely run away or even kill you if given the chance
>One of the first things you do is tell it how much of a depressed pathethic wimp you are
I mean, come on.
>>
>>25480378
Really enjoying this one. You and Twifag are the reasons I'm still here.
>>
>>25480387
Honesty is a good thing.
>>
i really like the buying a bookhorse green. do you guys think he will write tonight?
>>
File: 123243243242.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
123243243242.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>25480405
Yeah, if you like being despised even by your own slaves for the rest of your life.
>>
>>25480150
In contrast to the other guy, I say this actually gives him a character beyond the generic blank slate. It may not be an immediately appealing character, but that isn't bad.
>>
>>25480378
"Not to judge, but, you are an animal, to us, anyway."
"You do speak, and are intelligent, but a lot of people would still see you as a talking horse."
>Anyone with half a brain would realise she, or they, weren't normal ponies though, on account of the fur colour, the size, and the fact they spoke
>Sadly, most people would probably just freak out
>"Well, that's a load o' horseapples."
"Yeah, life's not fair."
>Well, life isn't fair, but you weren't doing too bad
>"So... you spend most yer day drawin'?"
"Pretty much, or doing random shit."
>"That... don't seem very fufullin'."
"It probably isn't, but it works for me."
>Tried of where the conversation is going, you fire up some Skyrim
>Heavily modded, of course
>Cowgirl has gone quiet, watching the game from where she stands
>You load up your latest save
>Orc female, warrior as fuck
>Based greatsword builds
>"Is this... ya know, them movies?"
>You can't help but laugh a little
"No, this is a game."
>"...Really? Games are different fer you then... we got chess an' such. This seems a tad... beyond."
>"Ah mean, that's a... green one o' yer kind, wi' a sword. That's... not really here, is it?"
"Nope, all in the game. I'm controlling it all with my mouse and keyboard."
>"Ya control it with a mouse?"
"Not a literal mouse. We just call this thing a mouse. Not sure why."
>She stops talking then, after seeing a dragon fly across the screen
>...And still doesn't speak after it starts to eat you and you kill it
>Still pretty much doesn't speak when you asorb the soul and are staring at a giant skeleton
>...
>"...That was so... amazin'. Ah mean, that was Ogre's n' Oubliettes, but... not on paper..."
>"Huh... Twilight's brother'd love it..."
"You alright, you're kinda spaced out?"
>"Hm? Ah'm fine, Bucko, jus'... real impressed. That game is... somethin' else."
>Well, you have found out how to keep pony entertained
>And all it took was for her to cave your chest in!
>Making progress at last
>She seems to be content
>>
>After about half an hour or so they began to pack up again.
>It was a short affair, made longer by the kia’s inability to start, that had the four adult humans looking under the hood and under the car.
>The eldest son stood on top of the Kia with his mother’s rifle keeping watch.
>Twilight decided to take this oppertuinity to interview the most honest of opinions.
>That of the youngest child, a small girl, who despite her single digit age carried herself like someone in the triple digits.
>She sat in the shade of the Kia with a small note book and a pencil sketching the horizon, and of course there was a small .410 propped next to her.
“Hiya, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?”
>The girl looked up incredulously; Twilight had her head bent down with the fixed smile she used with toddlers.
>”I’m 9, you can drop the baby act.”
“oh…uh… sorry?”
>She went back to her sketchbook.
>The silence started to drag on; Twilight slowly realized she had kept the same frozen expression
>She shook her head as the expression came off her face.
>”Well, you gonna ask or not?”
“Right.”
>She took off her bags and pulled out her notebook with her muzzle and dropped it in front of her.
“So, how do you feel about the ponies that come to earth?”
>The girl never looked at Twilight, only looking away from the page to measure the scene in-front of her.
>”There okay I guess.”
“Are you friends with any?”
>”Not anymore, I mean, dad used to own one… He was pretty cool I guess.”
“Oh, so how did your dad treat him?”
>She shrugged.
>”He ate at the table and cleaned the house, that’s when mom started working.”
>>
>>25480709
>”He was really good at making jokes, and cooking.”
“Where is he now?”
>”I dunno, dad said something about his contract running out, then after a few weeks he left.”
“And what about all the ponies now?”
>”Meh. Everyone’s just trying to live. That’s what dad used to say.”
>She stopped sketching for a few moments.
>”He also said to never hurt anything… He wasn’t very smart.”
>She went back to sketching, ever so slightly turning away from Twilight.
>The Kia started up, as Twilight packed up her stuff, Anon came around from the far side of the kia.
>He snapped and pointed at the bug and ranger in such a way that he seemed a lot more socially retarded than he was.
>”Ready?”
>>
File: FUCK.png (287 KB, 673x567) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
287 KB, 673x567
Ran out of steam.

Must return to the Commonwealth.

I will be back.
>>
>>25480714
>The three vehicles continued to move as a convoy, Twilight taking her place in the passenger seat of the ranger.
>A request of Anon’s, this of course left Zed to be crammed into the bed with the dozen or so ponies.
>The two of them drove in silence for a while, the only noise being Zed and Bluegrass’s singing.
>It was a fun tune, one of the ‘while we’re alive’ spirit.
>The only lead up to the conversation was the tense atmosphere.
>”You know you fucked up right?”
“I think I could have helped.”
>”You’re gonna get shot, and I’ll be out of a job.”
“Is that worth killing over?”
>”One, It shouldn’t be. Two, I don’t think anyone landed any shots… But that’s not what I wanted to say.”
“Elaborate.”
>Anon leaned back as much as the bucket seats would let him, wiped his face.
>An action which only put more dust into the cracks of his skin.
>”You have to realize you can’t change anything.”
“And here I was, thinking you had a better attitude.”
>”Hey, attitude is everything.”
“Then why is yours so bad?”
>He tapped the wheel in mild irritation.
>”I try to keep in highish spirits, but I’m not gonna lie, those minotaur’s don’t care about any of your morals.”
>There were more cars on the now wider road, looking about as Anon spoke Twilight could see that they must be getting close.
>”After all, like most things they follow the easiest path. And it’s pretty damn easy to kill for survival. You know? Cooperation takes effort that most people don’t want to invest.”
“I think you’re wrong, and I’ll prove it.”
>>
>>25480722
>The convoy merged into a stopped line of cars and trucks of all kinds and makes.
>”You do realize I mean on a large scale right?”
“Well, I never said I’d prove it soon.”
>Twilight rolled down the window and leaned out taking a peak ahead.
>At the head of the line was a large traded vehicle with a large Canon sitting in the middle of the road.
>Uniformed men walked up and down the stretch of cars, letting some in, detaining others.
>Despite the overwhelming presence of firearms and impatient people control was still the norm.
>Looking at some of the other humans in the traffic they actually seemed very impatient.
>In juxtaposition to their brows and mouths, their eyes held certain softness, relived by the mundane and happy to see a government official.
>Even if they were being searched.
>She slinked back into the Ranger after looking over the bed.
>Zed had fallen asleep, his jacket over his face, most of the ponies were chatting amongst themselves, also relived to be surrounded by the slow traffic.
>When she returned to her seat Anon leaned over to her.
>”So how many in front of us?”
>Twilight flinched, she was unsure why, it’s not like he was very close.
>But the smell of gas, dirt, and gunpowder already unwelcome.
“12, why are they doing this?”
>”Fucked if I know. It’s not like Vegas is particularly dangerous.”
“Wasn’t the road closed for a while?”
>”Well yeah, but Vegas itself is kinda a no man’s land”
“Then why is your military here?”
>”Oh, they aren’t military, they’re police… or sheriffs… ah they all look alike.”
>She leaned out the window again for a quick moment.
>The uniformed man carried an automatic carbine, handgun, taser, and enough equipment to supply two people over.
“Have your police always been this well armed.”
>”For as long as I’ve been alive.”
>She took a few minutes to mull this over, the humans must have had a good reason.
“Why?”
>She couldn’t think of one.
>>
>>25480739
“I mean, I studied up, and prior to… prior to the portals humanity had been at it’s most peaceful in almost 100 years.”
>Anon tapped on the glass of the rear window waking Zed.
“The US in particular had it’s crime rate dropping… so… why?”
>Zed shuffled himself upright and looked about.
>”The only why you have to answer is why you know all of this.”
“Well I’m supposed to be giving the address, I though it was something I should study for.”
>”… What else did you read about us?”
>He regretted asking, the next hour or so in traffic was filled with Twilight rattling off facts about human society and biology.
>All from before the portals of course.
>She smiled so wide Anon thought her teeth might break out of her muzzle.
>It looked like Twilight was right at home.
>She only finished when they were the next in line, Anon finally coming up with a response as he rolled down his window.
>”… That all sounds pretty damn useless.”
>Her face scrunched up in anger, not upset with her preparations, but upset with Anon.
“Knowledge is never useless.”
>”…No… It can.”
>The officer came to the window and placed his hand out expectantly.
>Anon placed the papers he showed Twilight back in Portland and a little card with a picture of himself in the officers hand.
>The officer looked at them and pointed over to another officer standing by a motorcycle.
>”All the cars in your convoy should go see officer Bowers.”

I'm gonna go pass out now.
>>
>>25473766
fucking great.
Really good idea and execution anon.

Look forward to more.
>>
>>25478376
I like Anon to have Maud.

>Also, I think I might have to work in Trixie as another of Steffords' ponies.

Christ, she's fucked.
>>
File: 1447500105965.png (129 KB, 654x573) Image search: [Google]
1447500105965.png
129 KB, 654x573
>>25480493
It's awful character, well maybe, i can only assume this takes place in some sane part of the world with free health care out the ass because nobody, I mean nobody, would get beat so bad they needed metal inserts into their body just shrug it off. that kind of medical attention should be putting both appul horse and anon out on the street. if this weren't a fantasy story, anon would knock on the door, get all his valuables into a car, and leave, because he's selling the house to pay for his crippling debt for his crippled back.
>>
>>25481270
You want to know how I know you live in the states?
>>
>>25481270
Chill.

He has insurance and inheritance money.
>>
>>25474611
Almost didn't see you there m8. You're still continuing this right? The pony here is top cute.

>>25473766
I like this. This nice.

>>25477062
>Anything you guys would like to see in specific?
Remove will to fight from Luna. Activate friendship. Acquire Moonhorse cuddles. Really the Moonhorse cuddles are the important thing here everything else is optional.

Oh and so far the story is good if not a bit slow in pace.

>>25478189
Different, but good I want to see more of this.

>>25480594
>Gamer Applejack

Hmm surprisingly I don't think I've seen that done before. Glad to see this story progressing and that pone is less stubborn. Don't mind the people bitching they haven't realized that you don't have to identify with a character to enjoy it.

Real talk though Anon is a bitch no joke. The way you describe him sounds like somebody I beat up in high school and I was a scrawny dork.
>>
>>25479924
This is what you get when you type your post a piece at a time and fuck off to do other stuff in between. A fucking mess.

Right so what I was trying to vomit out before was that I was tired of the white knighting stories and wanted your Luna story to be more of a 'breaking of Luna' story, but not in a super edgy way. The type that would turn her into a loving pet and not a sad husk of abuse and depression.
>>
>>25475362
>Pregnant slave pony belly rubs.

>>25481270
>i can only assume this takes place in some sane part of the world with free health care
He mentioned something about Jasper cakes, and putting coleslaw on a sandwich (something only Americans, Britbongs, or the mentally disturbed do), and then made a joke with the doctor about some random city in the middle of nowhere (see Scotland) that only people in the UK could understand. So yeah pretty sure this Anon's a Britbong and thus universal healthcare.
>>
File: cry.gif (103 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
103 KB, 400x400
Goddamn, that picture is fucking sad.
>>
>>25481488
You can make her happy anon. For only a small payment of $15000 you can own this lovely mare and pamper her all you want.
>>
>>25481495
I don't have that much money. I have about 5 bucks left.
>>
>>25480150
Fuck them I'm ok with this anon having the boipussy lol
>>
File: 119wjdw.jpg (109 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
119wjdw.jpg
109 KB, 569x428
>>25480594
>gamer Applejack
I like your story so far Jessi but right now it took a real bad dive in quality. Compared to the first parts of the story these just seem rather cringe inducing and out of place.
>>
>>25480594
Insert positive words here. It's 4:20am and no brains left.
>>
>>25443364

IHLAOY, you aren't dead right?
>>
File: Regular day at work.png (207 KB, 1292x737) Image search: [Google]
Regular day at work.png
207 KB, 1292x737
>>25481768
Not as dead as Octavia is.

Two more posts, that's all I need. An epilogue and a post to go from scene A to scene B. Then I'll proofread and post it.
>>
File: 1447805023665.jpg (22 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1447805023665.jpg
22 KB, 218x265
>>25481849
>Not as dead as Octavia is.
Top kek
>>
These greentexts are really good
Keep going
>>
>”Anon, can you be straight with me for a moment?”
>Vinyl is being unusually serious.
>Which is a good thing, considering her recent mood.
>She’s been happier than ever in recent days.
>Behind her eyes though, you can still see something eating away at her.
“Yea, of course, what’s up?”
>”Would you still love me even if I left?”
“Left?”
>”If you woke up one day and I wasn’t here, and you checked outside and I wasn’t there either, and if you ran down the street to the Auction and I wasn’t there as well, and I was just gone.”
>You close your laptop and focus on Vinyl.
“Please don’t be implying what I think you’re implying, Vinyl.”
>”So you wouldn’t?”
“I love you, Vinyl. Nothing you do will change that.”
>Vinyl is silent.
“Vinyl, you are important. I want you to repeat that for me. You are important. Repeat it until you believe it, because it’s true. You are important and you are loved. Nothing can change that.”
>”I’m just a pony though.”
“So?”
>”So, I’m not important. I’m a slave. That’s what I was born as and that’s what I’ll be until I die. I’m replaceable, a thing. I lost all my equinity long ago. I’m not important, nothing would change if I died. I deserve to be a slave, I need to be one, otherwise what good am I? Who am I? What good is a pony that isn’t a slave?”
>You bite your lip.
“Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you deserve to be slave.”
>”It’s true though. I’m a pony.”
“It’s not true. Vinyl, look at me.”
“You are the most important thing in my world. I know you’ve had a hard life. I know you’ve been broken. But listen to me when I tell you that you’re not worthless. You’re stronger than you think. And we’re going to fix you, no matter how long it takes. I’m sorry that you’re in so much pain, but we’re going to get through it together.”
>”I wish I could believe that. But I’m not strong. I’m just a slave.”
“Not to me.”
>>
Fuck it, it's good enough.
It ends tonight.

>>25482140

>You and Vinyl are sitting on the couch.
>She’s got her leg draped over the arm rest.
>One of them, at least.
>Her voice catches your attention.
>”You know, I’m never going to get over her.”
“Octavia?”
>”Yea. I know I said I’d forgotten her, but maybe I just didn’t want remember her instead. It was the best years of our lives, together. I wonder if she ever thought about me or if she was like me and chose not to remember.”
“Probably. You sounded like you were close, no distance can break something like that.”
>”Was that a pun?”
“No.”
>Vinyl leans back.
>”When we go to Equestria, we gotta dig up some of her stuff as well. Find out if anyone has the rights to her music as well. I think we had an agreement where we’d inherent each other’s music. We just never thought it would actually happen.”
>Vinyl is quiet.
>”Do you think she’s waiting for me? Back home?”
“She’s dead.
>You catch your tongue a second too late.
>Vinyl doesn’t seem to mind.
>”Yea…yea, she is. It’s just…”
>Vinyl swings her head backwards until she’s looking at you.
>”I think I’m going to be meeting her again soon. We had feelings like that. Just hunches of when we’d bump into each other. This one scares the shit out of me, though.”
“Vinyl, I promise, nothing is going to happen to you.”
>Vinyl chuckles nervously.
>”Yea, I’m probably just being stupid. Nothing bad’s going to happen to either of us. You’ll make sure of that.”
>Vinyl stood up.
>”You’re a good guy, Anon, for a human. You’re going to make a lot of ponies very happy, I know that much. I’m heading to bed. We’ve got a big day tomorrow. Catch you later.”
>>
>>25482147

>You wake up.
>You immediately knew that something was wrong.
>You couldn’t hear Vinyl cooking.
>Pulling yourself out of bed, you head into the kitchen.
>She’s not there.
>She’s not in her bedroom either.
>She’s not in living room, or the bathroom.
>She’s not outside.
>You search the house as a sinking feeling builds in your chest.
>All you find is a closed letter, addressed to you, sitting on the table.
>Her glasses are keeping the paper folded shut.
>The words ‘Regards, Anon’ stain the front.
>>
Shit, I made it too long.

>>25482149

>You sit down.
>You don’t think you can stand for this.
>You open the letter.
>”I’m sorry.”
>”You can keep the glasses. I think they look better on you anyway.”
>”If it helps, I’m still sorry. If I’d just gone and done this earlier, you wouldn’t feel like this. You’d still be happy. But I was a coward and started to believe my own lies. I kept thinking that things would go back to the way they were, if I just kept believing they would. But, well, I suppose they never were going to change. Not for me. It’s too late for me.”
>”You’re probably asking yourself why by now. I’m sorry. I remember I once described it like dying, over and over, this pain. But I realise I was wrong. This pain isn’t like dying. I don’t know what it feels like to die. I know what it feels like to already be dead. The me from Equestria is dead and I feel like an imposter wearing her skin, trying my best to act like she would and pretend nothing’s changed. But she’s dead. And her soul’s dead. And her wife’s dead. All that’s left is me, and I don’t know what that makes me. I’m sorry.”
>>
>>25482154

>”But listen (or well, read,) bro. You did your best. But you can’t raise the dead. Don’t blame yourself, for the love of Celestia, never blame yourself. Not everyone can be saved. I’m sorry I’m one of them. And there are still so many ponies out there that need someone like you to save them. I try not to resent them for the lives they have, but it’s hard. I’m sorry, but it’s too hard. I hate them. I hate this world. Does that make me a bad pony? I know I shouldn’t be jealous for someone better off than me but... They can still be saved.”
>”I don’t want to die though. I’m dead but dying scares me. I just want to go home. I can’t live in this world a moment longer. I’m going home now, Anon. I’ll either find a way or die on the outside, but either way, the result’s the same. I go home.”
>”Thanks for trying. I’m sorry you just didn’t…pick a stronger pony. One that could have held out longer.”
>”Regards Anon, Vinyl Scratch.”
>You close the letter.
>There’s a pain in your chest.
>Like you’re missing something you’d taken for granted and it’s not coming back.
>Is this how she felt?
>You hold her glasses between your fingers.
>They’re shining in the sunlight, throwing blue light over the table.
>Over the letter.
>So this was it then?
>This is how it ends?
>You lean forward, cradling your head.
>You don’t know what to do.
>You don’t know what you can do.
>You don’t know where she went, or how to bring her back.
>It’s hopeless.
>You feel like giving up before you try.
>No.
>You’re not just going to sit here.
>Standing up, you place Vinyl’s glasses in your pocket.
>No more going with the flow.
>You’ve already given that up and you won’t let yourself fall back into it.
>Not now, not ever.
>You’re going to fight back.
>You’re going to stop this.
>If it’s…not too late.
>You grab your coat as you fly out the door.
>You don’t know where she went, but you have a hunch.
>>
>>25482156

>It was raining.
>The cold mist that had hung over your town had finally lifted, releasing a torrent of water onto the Earth.
>You were outside the Auction building.
>Heat was burning your chest, overpowering your loss.
>You’d never really needed to run before today.
>But you’d run every step.
>The door looked like it had been ripped off of its hinges.
>That was good.
>And bad.
>Reception was empty.
>But it didn’t look like Vinyl had cared.
>The place was trashed.
>Like a hurricane had blown down the door, throwing the room around in a frenzy.
>You continue deeper, heading into the back.
>Where they kept the ponies.
>Cages stacked upon cages, a tired face in every one.
>The locks were broken, but they didn’t dare escape.
>A couple shuffle away as you walk closer, though a few stand to oppose you, if only to protect their friends.
>You remember their faces.
>For later.
>You walk past them.
>You hear her long before you find her.
>Vinyl is shouting.
>>
>>25482157

>”Tell me how to get home, now!”
>Another voice answers her.
>”I told you, I don’t know. Please, let go of me, I can help you. We’ll find out together.”
>”Do you really think I’m that stupid?”
>You burst into the room.
>You take in the scene.
>It appears to be some sort of loading bay.
>Vinyl is holding one of the Auctioneers against the wall with her magic.
>She looks injured.
>Leaning heavily on her three other legs.
>She hastily turns towards the door.
>”Anon?”
>You freeze as a blue light surrounds you.
>The auctioneer falls to his feet.
>The light vanishes from you and lifts him back into the air.
>”Okay, just stay there Anon, I can only hold one of you at a time.”
>You take a step forward.
>”Go home, Anon.”
“Fuck you.”
>”We’re not playing that game anymore. This is serious.”
>>
>>25482162

>You don’t know what to say.
>You never know what to say.
“I’m not going home without you, Vinyl.”
>”Then you’re going to be disappointed, aren’t you?”
“No. Not this time.”
>You take another step forward.
>”Dude, seriously, stop. If you take another step…”
“You’ll what? I’m coming over there and giving you the hug you so desperately need right now.”
>Vinyl thinks for a moment.
>”Take another step and I’ll kill him.”
>You stop walking.
“You won’t kill anyone.”
>”You think I haven’t done it before?”
“You haven’t killed anyone.”
>Vinyl is silent for a moment.
>”Shit. You called me.”
>You take a passive step and Vinyl strengthens her ‘grip’ on the Auctioneer.
>You realize she’s serious.
“Vinyl, put the man down.”
>”Why?”
“Because killing him won’t make things better.”
>Vinyl stares at you.
>”Won’t it? Anon, no one deserves to die more. He’s a rapist, slave owning murderer. Look at all the ponies outside this room. How many have been abused by him? How much heartbreak could I save? How many souls? How many ponies? How does his death not make the world just a little bit better for everyone? Didn’t you once say that things don’t get better unless we make them get better? You agree with me!”
“I wasn’t talking about doing this and you know it.”
>”But I’m right.”
“Killing him won’t change anything.”
>”I think it would change quite a lot, actually.”
“Not anything that needs changing. Nothing real. Nothing worth dying over.”
>Vinyl doesn’t move.
>>
>>25482167

>”It hurts though.”
>You take another careful step.
“I know it hurts. I know. But this won’t fix anything. This won’t make anything better.”
>”Do you know? How could you possibly know? You’re human, you’re not capable of knowing. You look at me and you think of all the awful things that have happened, but you have no frame of reference. You can’t know what it’s like to be a slave. You don’t know the reality. Only what you can imagine. And what you imagine is nothing like the reality.”
“Oh, don’t give me that, Vinyl. Honestly. Don’t make this argument. It makes you look…well, bad. I didn’t give up my heart just because I’m a human. I wasn’t born without empathy. Look, I don’t know what you’ve been through, not personally. But that doesn’t mean I can’t feel sorry for you. Or want to try and make things better for you. I don’t need to experience it to know how awful it must be lose everything you love. I don’t need to guess to know how bad it must be to be a slave.”
>Vinyl doesn’t say anything.
>You don’t either. Except…
“Besides, it doesn’t matter. I know what it feels like to lose a friend, Vinyl. Please don’t make me feel it again. Come home.”
>>
>>25482176

>”That’s not my home. Not any more than this is my world.”
“We share the same sky.”
>”This is not my world. That is not my home.”
“It could be. We could make it a home, together. No more abuse. No more lies. No more disguises. Just you and me, together. If you gave it a try, then things could change. You could have a home again. But you need to try, Vinyl. You need to want things to change for you. No matter what I do, I can’t help you if you don’t accept my help!”
>”And what if I can’t change? Didn’t you once say there was no way to tame me? No way to control me? I don’t change, Anon. I can’t. If I change now it’ll be like going cold turkey. Everything I’ve gone through will finally catch up to me and it’ll kill me.”
“’They’ said that about you. Not me. The Auction said you’d never change but I know they were wrong. Whatever happens, we’ll get through it together. You can change, you can make yourself better, but you need to stop telling yourself it’s too late. You’re not dead, Vinyl. Not yet.”
>You see her magic quiver for a second.
>>
>>25482176

>”I can’t change.”
“You never know if you don’t try.”
>”I have tried, it’s just…never worked.”
“Then we’ll just need to keep trying. Until it sticks.”
>You pause.
“Tomorrow will be better. I swear.”
“Just come home.”
>”Just come home?”
“Just come home.”
>Vinyl’s magic quivers again.
>”I…I don’t think I can.”
>She’s lying.
“Fuck you then.”
>The Auctioneer drops to the ground.
>”Bite me.”
>You take another careful step.
>Vinyl doesn’t move.
>You step closer.
>”Anon…I’m sorry.”
>You’re standing close enough to touch her now.
>The Auctioneer ran as soon as he could.
>You crouch down so you’re both the same height.
“It’s fine. I should have been better.”
>You reach over and put your arms over her.
>You pull her closer.
>Her hooves find their way behind you.
>She’s pulling you with an even greater strength.
>Tears well in her eyes and begin to stain your body.
>Your tears do the same for her coat.
>You stayed there until the police came and separated you.
>It took them five men
>>
>>25482184

>There’s a knock at the door.
>Vinyl looks up at you from her bed.
>Her leg is looking pretty beat up, but it still works.
>Thankfully.
>At first, you don’t want to leave her alone.
>But she assures you she will be fine for however long you need.
>You don’t feel right when she’s alone, but you don’t really have a choice.
>You head through the living room to the door.
>It’s a police officer.
>You think you already know what this is about.
“Look, I’ve already talked this over with the Auction, I’ve agreed to pay for their door, what more do they want? My blood? My soul?”
>”They’re a business in America, they already own your soul, but that’s beside the point.”
>You kinda respect the officer a little more.
>”I’m here to inform you that you’ll need to appear in court to settle these grievances with the Auction legally. After all, you did commit several misdemeanours. Or well, she did, at least. But you’ll take the blame, obviously.”
>The officer points behind you at Vinyl.
“So when’s this all going down then?”
>The officer gives you the details.
>You go to close the door on him before he stops you.
>”Oh, and a word of advice. I’ve encountered people like you before. When you go to court, I wouldn’t bring the pony. You never know what the judge might decide is an appropriate punishment.”
>>
>>25482191

>”I don’t see why I need to wear the collar.”
“We need to make a good impression. Besides, I think it looks kinda cute.”
>”Just don’t expect me to put it on ever again.”
“It’s your choice. How’s your leg?”
>Vinyl shifted her weight.
>”It’ll get better.”
“I still think you should have stayed at home.”
>”And I said no. We’ll get through the future together.”
>The sound of the gavel hitting the sound block snapped her attention back to court.
>It had been a while since you were last in court.
>The last time must have been when you were a teenager. For vandalism.
>The judge goes through the charges, the case, your rights and all that other boring legal jargon.
>You already know why you’re here.
>”How does the defendant plead?”
>You stand up.
>You and Vinyl had discussed this beforehand.
>You figured accepting it was the best option.
>They’d be able to prove Vinyl did it quite easily anyway.
>And if the sentence was too heavy, then…
>Well, you didn’t want to think of that.
>You’d originally not wanted to tell Vinyl what could happen, but you’d promised her.
>No more lies.
>”Guilty.”
>The judge looks over his records.
>>
>>25482196

>”Then it’s simple. For his negligence that resulted in the damages previously stated, the escape of seven slaves and the assault of several personal at the Auction, Anon will pay compensation to the Auction for the cost of repairs and retrieval. Furthermore, his right to ownership of a slave shall be suspended for a period of three years, since he has proven himself incapable of properly disciplining and controlling one.”
>Your smile drops.
“Wait, what about Vin…”
>”The defendant will remain silent while the sentence is called.”
>You look over at Vinyl.
>All the blood has trained from her face, leaving her pale.
>Her pupils are tiny in her eyes.
>That horrible feeling is building in your gut.
>”The slave in question is hereby declared as Auction property again and shall undergo six months of disciplinary training before resale.”
>”Anon…”
>You look over at Vinyl.
>You suppose you’re not doing a very good job of hiding your emotions, because she doesn’t look very comforted by your face.
>”Anon, I can’t go back. They’ll kill me!”
“Don’t worry, we can fix this, I’ll…uh, think of something. Don’t worry.”
>”Don’t worry? Anon, they’re going to separate us!”
“I know just…don’t panic.”
>You can feel your heart beat in your chest.
>”I can’t go back to them, Anon. Not after you. I…I can’t.”
>You try to tell her that everything is going to be okay but…
>For the first time, you don’t think they will.
>>
>>25482200
Please, take a name.
>>
>>25482203
Nah, I'm basically done here.

>>25482200

“I’ll find a way, Vinyl.”
>You move to grab her, but an officer gets in the way.
>He probably remembers how hard it was to separate you last time.
>You feel someone pull Vinyl’s leash out of your hand.
>Someone’s holding you back as well.
>Vinyl is struggling as a cop tries to pull her along.
>”Anon, help! I’m not leaving you!”
>Blue magic surrounds you and you’re pulled forward violently.
>Vinyl tries to leap into you but is pulled backwards by her neck.
>Your legs are kicked out from under you and you fall to the ground.
“Vinyl!”
>You can’t see her anymore, but you can hear her fighting.
>”Anon!”
“I’ll find you, Vinyl. I’ll find you.”
>You’re not sure how you’ll live without her.
>How you’ll get home alone.
>How you’ll sleep alone.
>You need her just as much as she needs you.
>This can’t be how it ends between you.
>You pull yourself to your feet just in time to see them pull her out the door.
>She’s reaching towards you.
>And crying.
>”You said you wouldn’t return me! You lied to me! Anon! Stop them! Please.”
>Then the doors closed.
>You never saw her again.

Stay tuned for the epilogue.
>>
File: 1447143342526.png (140 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447143342526.png
140 KB, 400x400
>>25480594
Okay, this is kinda cute, but I'm still pissed about the broken ribs.
>>
>>25482213
Why would you do this? Do you dislike us?
I am depressed enough already.
I suppose you warned us but I didn't think it woulds be this bad. Your epilogue may decide if I take my life or not.
>>
>>25482213

>”So how much was my eternal, life-long, unbreakingly loyal enslavement worth?”
>You looked over at the pony on the other side of your couch.
>You were certain they were supposed to sit on them by now.
”4000 dollars.”
>”4000 dollars? That’s…that’s actually about what I’d say I’m worth. Good call.”
“Thanks. Now don’t think that just because I bought you that you’re mine, okay? We’re going to work together on this, get to know each other and who knows? Maybe we’ll become friends.
>The pony looks at you.
>”You’re new to the slavery business, aren’t you?”
“Please, you’re not my first slave.”
>She was your second.
>”So how’s this all going to work then?”
>You shrug.
“You can use the spare room as your own. Just don’t touch the glasses on the nightstand. I don’t know where to put them and I hate looking at them. Other than that, feel free to roam around.”
>”Aren’t you afraid I’ll…”
“No. Besides, you’ll only be staying until I can find a way to send you back to Equestria for good. Great place, by the way.”
>She looks slightly surprised.
>You look at your watch.
“No time to argue though. We’ve got a protest to start. I haven’t let them have an easy Auction for two years and I’m not giving them this one just because you’re here, miss…”
>”Spitfire.”
“Well then, Spitfire. Are you coming or staying? Things won’t get better unless we make them. I’ve got quite a crowd by now, I think people are finally starting to take notice. We were on the news last week.”
>Spitfire gives it some thought.
>”Sure, why not? Beats getting raped. Or beat.”
“Ah, with me around, that’ll be the last thing on your mind. Now come on.”
>>
>>25471109
It's been a long time since I've had my spirit in humanity broken like this.
I missed it.
Not entirely related but if someone wants to read a Slave/pet pony story, Zephr's a classic.
pastebin.com/u/tfanon
>>
Guys, I've got to request someone do a story with Spitfire, having her as a slave would make a real good bit of green.
>>
>>25482196
If there was ever one fucking time that Anon needed to put his foot down and tell her no...
>>
>>25482494
i kinda agree, that one fic bumpy flight with anon dominating spitfire was really good. plus shes not the type of character to be happy as a slave.
>>
>>25482601
You know that one has a part 2 now, yes?
>>
>>25482644
yeah i saw, that's why having a full story about her being someones slave is appealing.
>>
>>25482213
>>25482229

:(
>>
File: Accepting your death.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
Accepting your death.png
537 KB, 692x577
>>25482229
>>
>>25482213
Do these niggers not know what a plea bargain is?
>>
File: large (2).gif (832 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large (2).gif
832 KB, 1024x1024
>>25482213
>>
>>25482494
Rich Stoner Anon bought her off the internet while high. She is frustrated at his general flakiness and he alternates between forgetting he has a slave and feeling guilty he bought one.
>>
>>25482936
Apparently not.

Also, unless Anon couldn't pay for the damages, ownership of Vinyl would have been given to the state instead of the Auction under the assumption the Auction was a private entity.
>>
>>25483068
I was thinking something slightly more serious. Like anon buys spitty as a slave and she struggles with her new life, not being able to fly when she wants, having someone tell her what to do constantly etc.
>>
File: 1442990099250.jpg (127 KB, 2000x1093) Image search: [Google]
1442990099250.jpg
127 KB, 2000x1093
>>25482213
>>25482229
Please write an alternative end. Please.
>>
>>25482229
I hoped shes Vinyl and the two are playing a game. Damn.
>>
>>25483101
>Anon snapped the auctioner's neck for her, so she wouldn't bear the guilt of murder.
>They go on to make a silent revolution, killing owners and 'abducting' ponies to be returned home.

The end.
>>
>>25482229
You fucking nigger
>>
>>25482229
Not to be that guy, but this ruined the whole thing for me. All of the shit before it was just pointlessly thrown in to make the impact of what happened even worse. In other words, it's a shockfic. The only purpose it served was to make the reader as upset as possible.
>>
>>25482229
So he paid the organization he is protesting against $4000 so that he could acquire a slave which is the cause of the protests against the organization that he bought her from?

That's like a hardcore vegan eating meat. Or someone from the Westboro Baptist Church having a gay sex orgy.
>>
>>25483092
There are enough serious stories out there. Plus PTSD horse living with an unreliable stoner could be done seriously.
>>
>>25481270
You're an Amerikek that's never heard of an NHS, aincha?

>>25481407
Oh aye, straight up pussy.

>>25481697
Aye? Well it is kinda... going on right now.

>>25482216
Yeah, that's a real kicker.
>>
>>25482191
DAMN IT I GOT TO GO TO WORK AND THIS IS ALL THE FARTHER I COULD GET. DAMN MY SLOW ASS
>>
>>25483197
naw, i could see how he would want to buy them to make sure they arnt abused, plus having slave ponies could be useful for sabotage
>>
File: 1390659630507.jpg (556 KB, 2088x1228) Image search: [Google]
1390659630507.jpg
556 KB, 2088x1228
Does any of these stories involve sex?
>>
File: 1439696175385.png (70 KB, 215x256) Image search: [Google]
1439696175385.png
70 KB, 215x256
Lurkernon, come back!
>>
>>25483297
He's putting money into the organization he wants to bring down. It's completely counter intuitive and stupid
>>
Slave Sombra anyanon. Oh the irony!
>>
>>25483197
You know there's a Christian organization that buys slaves from Islamic groups for the purpose of freeing them right? Can't recall the name off the top of my head but I'm sure you can google them.
>>
>>25478376
>>25480838
Updated the pastebin

>>25483342
The vinyl and applebloom one does

I don't know if I'll be able to do more of the Luna story tonight, I've got a bunch of work to do. If not, I can guarantee a whole load of stuff on Friday evening since I'll have tons of time to work on it.
>>
File: 1413842642253.gif (976 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1413842642253.gif
976 KB, 250x250
>>25482229
Goddamnit Anon, I did not need this.

Sequel?
>>
File: FeelRecord.png (28 KB, 318x465) Image search: [Google]
FeelRecord.png
28 KB, 318x465
>>25482229
>>
>>25478189

>After a few moments, it seems she passed out on the floor.
>You pick the little rebel up and lay her on the couch.
>And then head towards the bathroom to clean up.
>After wiping your nose and face off, you make sure that you still aren't bleeding.
>It's still slight but nothing too terrible.
>You lift up your shirt to see the damage there as well.
>Right there on the center, just a huge red circle.
>After pulling your shirt back down you go back into the living room to see if she awoke.
>She is still sound asleep.
>You let your anger get the best of you this time.
>But goddamn what she did almost made you want to kill her then and there.
>Got to be careful about how often you use the collar though.
>Don't want any permanent damage done to her.
>Still, you need to discipline her.
>If she continues the way she is now, she will end up dead somewhere else.
>Well, it's best that tonight you should leave her in the cage.
>The arrangement inside that cage looks like it hasn't been changed in a while.
>You look back at the curled up pony
>...
>After changing the sheets in the cage and placing fresh ones you put down some food and water inside it as well.
>YOu carefully lift her up and put her inside the cage.
>As you lay her down you hear a small sigh come out.
>She's kind of adorable now.
>You may have been an asshole up until now, but you still had a heart at times.
>After making sure the cage was locked, you head back into your own room.
*sigh*"This is gonna take a lot of work."
>Even back at the auction the salesperson even mentioned that this one would be quite a hassle.
>Maybe that's why you got her so cheap
>Thoughts aside you decide to bring yourself to bed and sleep off today's events.
>>
File: do26-big.jpg (66 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
do26-big.jpg
66 KB, 600x350
>>25482494
>>25483092
>Anon is a freelancing transport pilot
>Mostly small cargo to wherever is asked of him
>Sometimes passengers to remove destinations
>He flys solo because there's hardly enough money to keep flying as is
>Certainly no money to pay another pilot
>Hell Anon lives on the damn plane
>Eventually looks for a relatively cheap way to get someone to take some workload off him during long haul flights and frankly to keep him company
>Buys one of those slaves
>It's Spit
>The usual bickering et al ensues
>Keeps her still, trains her to be a pilot just like him
>Actually hands over authority and responsibilities every so often, not just handing over controls but leaving her to do the entire flight as the commander
>Eventually the two of them just have a good time flying together, living somewhat oblivious to the world around them

That is my fetish and I cannot write for shit.
>>
>>25482229

So, I have mixed feelings about this. 95% of the story was absolutely great, but the end... eh. While everything else, even the sex and Octavia, flowed naturally this last bit seems contrived to produce maximum feels. Of course they'd ignore the advice to keep Vinyl away, of course the judge would be an asshole, of course he'd ignore a plea deal, of course there's no defense lawyer, of course they'd be literally ripped from their arms, of course Vinyl would be sent to the worst possible situation, etc. The "you never saw her again" line especially jarring, since it's basically a slap-down denial of any chance at a follow-up.

I honestly think it'd have been better if Vinyl had straight-up died when she went out. The ultimate result would be the same and the feels just as sharp, but the lead-up to it made a lot more sense. In fact, with all the clues dropped - going to see Octavia again, going back to Equestria - I can't help but feel that you were originally intending to kill Vinyl outright and changed your mind at the last minute. As it is, Vinyl literally says she's dead - the only difference is it's drawn out over time (excessively so, in my opinion) to wring out maximum feels.

Perhaps paradoxically, I really like the epilogue. Anon's not forgotten about Vinyl, but he hasn't become some sad sap either. He's out there, working towards a solution, and trying to help another slave. The bookends with the dialogue were really good too; it's just, getting the epilogue wasn't very good.
>>
>>25483790
Are you me, anon? Because that is literally the outline of something I've been planning for months, albeit with a different story framing.
>>
>>25483821
this
>>
File: do24att.jpg (237 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
do24att.jpg
237 KB, 1600x1067
>>25483830
Good to know I'm not the only idiot out there.

What was your framing then? I'm curious.
>>
>>25483782
>The time is now around 4 in the morning
>You have awoke to noises coming from the living room.
>Remaining quiet, you cautiously get up and grab a knife off your stand.
>As long as it's dark you can easily ambush anyone invading your home.
>Making your way to the living room you notice that the sounds are the cage moving around.
>You flick on the light and shield your eyes from the blinding light to look at the cage
"Why in the hell are you making noise at this hour?"
>She just gives you a cold stare without saying a word.
"Well?"
>After dead silence for a minute she finally makes a statement.
>"I need to pee."
"Well go."
>She appears slightly annoyed with that answer.
>"You expect me to just go in this cage?
"Yeah, why wouldn't I? You did just try to escape on the very first day."
>"You're crazy."
"And you're a bitch that almost broke my nose."
>She is getting agitated now.
>"Look just let me out long enough to use the bathroom. I promise not to hurt your "beautiful" face again."
>Oh fuck no.
"Welp, that settles it. I was thinking about it until you said that little comment. Now you get to pee in the cage."
>"Oh come on! I know I almost tried to escape, but you can't just let somepony pee themselves and lay in it."
"Watch me."
>You go over to the kitchen, sit the knife down, and make a cup of instant coffee.
>You then return from the kitchen to sit on the couch.
"Because now I'm gonna be watching you."
>The look on her face at this point is too good to pass up.
>"... You're sick in the head you know that?"
>>
>>25482229
anon's are complaining about the ending, but i wouldn't end it another way
its the human world not equestria things don't go as we plan
8/10 nice story anon
>>
>>25483821
this this this
>>
>>25483980
It's also a story, where you don't write thousands of words of buildup just to have it fall flat on its face because "muh realism", if you actually want to call it that
>>
>>25483924
Proceed.

As a general rule it would really help if writefags put a little indication at the end of their update saying their done for now as I generally don't like commenting on stories until I know that bit of the update is finished
>>
>>25483924
"Think of it as a lesson you need to learn."
>"Well you're gonna be waiting a while because I know how to hold it."
>The stance says otherwise so it's easy to tell she's bluffing.
"How long you think you can hold it for?"
>"As long as it takes to get an idiot to let me out of th-"
>Well that wasn't long.
>Her legs start to buckle.
>"Okay, seriously you gotta let me out. Like RIGHT NOW."
"Isn't happening."
>"No, seriously. RIGHT NOW."
"I'm sorry but the person you are trying to reach clearly doesn't give a fuck right now."
>"You seriously gonna do this?! Just sitting there watching a pony begging you to go to the bathroom or else she's gonna-"
>Welp, it's about to happen.
>"Gonna..."
>The trickles of yellow can be seen on the back of her hindlegs
>Not a moment later the flow has been released onto the sheets below her.
>"...pee herself..."
>She has her head down in shame at this point and you can see tears starting to form the side of her eyes.
"Eeyup."
>After the bodily release she slumps to the ground in defeat.
>*sniff* "I hate you."
"Yeah I figured that from the sucker punch I got earlier."
>You get up and finish off the remainder of your cup of coffee.
"Let that teach you something."
>She doesn't say anything at the point. Just soft crying can be seen.
"As long as you don't act like a complete fool, you'll get priviledges."
>You don't even think she is listening at this point.
>Hell she might even fall back asleep if she remains the way she is now.
>You get up to look outside for a moment.
>After closing your front door behind you take in the starry sky that will still be above for the next few hours.
>Heaving a sigh, you return back into the house to see that she did indeed fall back asleep.
>>
>>25484109

>Welp, you just watched a pony piss itself.
>As humorous as it was to you at the time, you get a thought that your parents would be SO proud of you.
>Yeah, no not really.
>They'd probably think you have issues or some shit.
>But you know discipline is key to straightening her out.
>She might end up a tad emotinally broken, but if that's what it takes to keep her in check.
>Well, you don't have a choice.
>You just have to remember that the shock collar is a last resort.
>You look at her once again.
>...
>Goddammit why?
>You decide to sneak her out of the cage and replace the sheets once again.
>Come on now Anon. DISCIPLINE.
>Shut up for a minute brain.
>You take a look at her again.
>She is all curled back up.
>Though adorable, the smell in the air right now is pretty tense.
>She will need a bath next time she wakes up.
>...That requires letting her out of the cage when shes awake Anon.
>Well no shit, brain.
>Making sure everything is locked up, you return your room and decide to watch some T.V.
>It's too early for this but you're wide awake after what has happened.
>.. The coffee may have played a factor as well.

That's all i got up for the time being. Will do more later. Also, the Twilight one I started out with first has been slated. Since there's really no point in having that many Twilight stories.
>>
>>25484109
Wow, this Anon is a sadist dick.

Also that's my fetish
>>
>>25483821
>I honestly think it'd have been better if Vinyl had straight-up died when she went out.
I think that would have been too clean. Would have been nice for Anon to have a little more reason to let everything happen there at the end the way it did, but Vinyl needed to disappear, not die. We all know what happened to her, even Anon I assume, but things would be different if he actually had a body to bury. He would have closure, and that's something he can't have.
>>
File: 1433769965013.gif (2 MB, 1000x676) Image search: [Google]
1433769965013.gif
2 MB, 1000x676
>>25483546
>The vinyl
Well now I'm sad...
>>
>>25482229
I agree with the others.
The ending seemed almost rushed or something, like it was supposed to end another way and you changed your mind. It also feels like a shockfic like another anon said. The entire point was to make the readers miserable. Which kind of takes away from the quality of the rest of the story.
I'm actually really disappointed. I was heavily invested in this story and it is a shame to see such a lackluster ending.
>>
>>25483446
Jesus christ, they should be paying YOU to take him away.
What a nightmare that would be.
>>
Hey Anon's! Gonna write some green for the villains. Which one do you want me to do?

Sombra, Nightmare Moon, or Chrysalis?
>>
>>25484272
Either Nightmare Moon or Chrysalis.
>>
>>25484272
chrysalis would be interesting, as she is my waifu
but sombra would be silly and fun, because CRYSTALS
>>
Crashed and burned
>>
>>25484272

> "You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a business that will move furniture into a high-rise."
"Glad to be of help, then."
> "No, seriously. Even with slaves, nobody wants to take stuff all the way up. How do you do it?"
"Well, I guess I can say I lucked out at the market."
> Point to the unicorn currently happily trotting past with a bed floating along behind him.
"Only speaks like five words, but that little man loves his stairs."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 106

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.