[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 1
File: The_Alien_Girl.png (84 KB, 500x888) Image search: [Google]
The_Alien_Girl.png
84 KB, 500x888
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/293792/

"Canterlot High is a mysterious place, with varying degrees of individual and unseen stories. When a mysterious stranger arrives and sets her sights on Flash Sentry, the girls quickly learn she has a dangerous secret. By that I mean she's an alien sent by a galactic council to see if humanity is worth bringing in, but despite this simple idea she decides to try to find the source of the magic and use it to conquer the galaxy, with Flash Sentry at her side as her reluctant king."
>>
Hello chaps, let's see if the Mirror 8 can muster off enough courage to stop the aliens eh?
>>
Good morning anons. Can someone post a link to the previous thread for those too lazy to look in the archives? I'll get everything up on FIMFiction and get to posting soon.
>>
>>25388401
Yah
>>25360937
>>
>>25387759
"How a-How about this iced cream?" Flash's clone asked, offering some sherbet to Sweetie Belle, who just kept crying. "Or this Bindento?" He offered Scootaloo a Game Sphere controller, she responding by pouting and turning away from him. Apple Bloom stared thoughtfully out the window, wondering if her parents were watching her from somewhere, doing all they can to help her. "O-or how about these toys, huh? There's this little po-po-po-horsey who looks just like you!" He said, holding up a plush toy to Apple Bloom. "C-c-come on girls, it's not that bad is it?"

"Not that bad?" Scootaloo finally said. "Not that bad? Do you just not know what the End of the World means, Flash? It means WE ALL DIE. Everyone, sinners, saints, lovers, loners, women and children, men and gods, all of us are going to die because of YOU!"
"Scootaloo..." Apple Bloom said, trying to silence her.
"No Apple Bloom, this is all HIS FAULT! He had to fall in love with some loony from space! He had to blindly follow his heart right off the cliff, and let that red string strangle whoever got in his way! And then he asks US to protect him when HIS stupid, smug face gets us all into trouble!"

"Sc-sc-sco-"
"NO, shut UP! I don't care what happened in that ship, to you, to the aliens, to our sisters, YOU don't get to talk because YOU did this! You stupid, brainless, GAAAH!" Scootaloo was now crying and ran up to him, throwing weak punches at his stomach.
"You idiot! You moron! You... boy! Get out of here! Get out! Get out! Get out!" She fell to the floor as Flash backed away, looking to the other two girls as they came to her side. Scootaloo continued babbling as Flash did as she said, leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

"I... was what she said true?" The clone asked, staring at his hands, at his clothes, at himself. "I d-d-don't remember so... maybe it is." The boy looked out the window as a pair of shooting stars flew across the sky. Clenching his fists, he left the mansion.
>>
>>25388607
It sucks they can't spend their final days with their families.
>>
>>25388607
Can't Tested still track Robo Flash's whereabouts?
>>
>>25389845
We'll get to that when we get to that, anon.
>>
>>25388607
Principal Celestia was in her living room, approaching a painting that had hung up for innumerable years. Taking down the painting revealed a safe, sighing gently she turned the nob. 1 Left, 9 Right, 8 Left, 1 Right, and the safe opened. As she pulled the door aside, she gathered several stacks of books, setting them aside to pull out more. Closing the door to the safe, she brushed the dust off the yearbooks, sighing solemnly.

The sisters' family had been in the educating field since as long as the family tree went back. Sure, some went on to follow their dreams as bakers and artists and others were stuck as janitors or hung as thieves, but since her ancestors arrived to this country there had always been a member of her family in education. She smiled as she looked at the yearbooks her parents, grandparents, and great grandparents had compiled, gently wiping her tears as she took out the yearbook from her first year, when she was just a humble freshman.

"Class of Canterlot High, 1973" she read aloud, a tear rolling down her cheek.

Across town, Vice Principal Luna walked the halls of Canterlot High, approaching her office. She stared at the halls of trophies, remembering the fond days when competition was nothing dangerous. When injuries and harm were complete accidents, when fun and education came first. Now, now it seemed every competition wasn't for trophies or plaques, but for their lives. She approached a display comparing the graduating teens to their baby pictures, noting the lack of one for Sunset Shimmer.

She wasn't sad she was dying. She and her sister had touched hundreds of lives, and a student body that felt more like a family. She was sad that the children would never experience the ups and downs of life; the joy of marriage, the pain of loss. They'd never become the adults the sisters had promised they would be under their care.

It was at that point Vice Principal Luna noticed the door to the wrestling room was left ajar.
>>
>>25390563
Damn you write a lot.
>>
I'm going out for dinner tonight, you guys keep busy and I'll have a post written when I get back.
>>
>>25390563
Just got back, gonna read now.
>>
>>25390563
Nobody slept that night, save for the real Flash, who had been kept out of the loop as he lay in the medical bay, his head being examined. Tested glared at him as the procedure went on, a bruise forming on her cheek. He was the Apple of Discord, he had driven her sister to violence, to ignore her, to make those girls attack the ship. She wanted to do nothing more than to kill him then and there, to show to her sister how foolish she had been for falling for him.

"Flash Sentry..." She muttered under her breath, bitterly, grabbing him by the chin. "Dearest Flash Sentry... A flawless clone wouldn't be one one millionth as repugnant as you. It would have your same puny brain, your same weak skin, your same hold on my sister's mind, but it would be FAR preferable to you. It wouldn't play your noisy instrument, even if I'd given it to him with the best teachers in the galaxy. It wouldn't WREST my sister from my hands and make her violently love struck, even with your same 'good looks'. I will never forget the day we met, Flash Sentry. The day EVERYTHING went wrong." She slammed his head back on the metal slab, half-hoping his brain would have rolled out of his opened skull and onto the floor. She approached the finished clone of Sunset Shimmer, taking deep breaths to relax herself.

The clone had been doing well, apart from one anomaly. Due to the unusual genes and tampering with sequencing, the girl had aged incredibly. She was with the appearance of a thirty-year old woman, and had unusual senses and abilities.

"Awaken..." Tested said, smiling as the woman's eyelids opened. Unlike the Flash clone (who had a robotic brain implanted), she had left this one's brain intact, for scientific purposes, of course. The clone stared at her, pulling the tubes and wires from herself as the tube began draining.

In the camp, Sunset Shimmer bolted up from her sleeping bag in cold sweat, holding her head and staring at the bag that held her mask.
>>
>>25392679
Damn this is getting intense.
>>
>>25392679
((Final post for today))
Only four days remained, Microchips thought to himself as he backed up, looking over his masterpiece.

Before him was a powerful machine that was once a station wagon. Building upon its faux-wooden frame, he and his geek companions had added spikes and impenetrable metal armor, covered with reflective paint to deflect energy based weaponry. Atop was a powerful turret, built out of a tennis-ball launcher. It would fling anything poured into it at 80 miles per hour, causing damage to even the most armored of enemy. Finally, it had a nitro-based ignition system, that when activated would give it a powerful boost.

"We did it. And in one night too!" Microchips laughed. "We'll show those aliens who are the mightiest of them all! Now the only question is who will drive it..."

"I will." Said one of the girls with coke-bottle glasses. As she let the group part for her, she approached the side of the car and came to a realization.

"Well, why aren't you getting in?" Microchips asked, impatiently.
"I think you welded over the door..." She said, trying to find an opening.

Across town, the rockers had their own plans. As Flash Drive rocked the night away with far more members than they started with, the sounds of guitars and drums overpowering the neighborhood, an angry mob approached the garage the fifteen or so teens attended.

As the sounds of guitars and drums finally subsided, the group opened the door to about thirty to forty people, all VERY unhappy.

"It's four in the morning." A short man pointed out, approaching from the mob. "It's the end of the freaking world, and I just want some sleep. So why on Earth are you boys playing as loud as you possibly can?"

"There's some girls with us too you know..." A boy with a red mohawk pointed out.

"Like, we saw this in a movie man. Aliens are terrified of music. If we play loud and angry enough, their heads will explode." A boy with peach fuzz on his upper lip explained.
(cont)
>>
>>25394913
"...Which hand do you fret with?" The short man asked.

"Uh, left, why?"

The sound of bone shattering echoed through the neighborhood while the dramas began work for Trixie.
>>
go go go
>>
>>25390563
This needs some epic superpowered battle with the villain transforming into some super powered version of herself as a last ditch effort to destroy everything.
>>
Good morning anons.
>>
>>25398238
Hello
>>
>>25394942
"It's not going to work." One of Trixie's assistants finally said, staring at her travelling wagon, the one built not unlike the one her pony self had. On the stage were her and her two assistants, who looked bored or annoyed out of their mind. The dramas formed a small crowd around the stage, most of them looking annoyed.

"The Great And Powerful Trixie has no clue what you're talking about." She said, smugly.

"The aliens aren't going to stop destroying the world to watch you perform street magic." One of the dramas said.

"It's not even real magikz!" Photo Finish chimed in. Trixie gasped and recoiled in shock.

"What do you MEAN? How dare you insult Trixie like that! She does not perform street magic, she performs REAL MAGIC. The magic Houdini and Merlin dreamed of!"

"Merlin wasn't real, was he?" One of the kids asked another, who shrugged.

"Can't we use the fireworks as weapons?" one kid asked.
"Or use your smoke bombs as cover if we attack?"

Trixie gasped. "Never! Trixie would be NOTHING without her props and effects. They come for the pyrotechnics, but they stay for Trixie!" The crowd disbanded as Trixie rambled on and on about how great she was, the only ones who remained after a tangent and display of her magical prowess were her two assistants.

On the football field, the jocks were training for battle.
"Swing faster! You call that a hit, I call it a strike!" Shouted Spitfire as she overlooked the baseball team aiming and hitting baseballs at targets. "Ground tackle!" She shouted to the football team as they worked on practice dummy, in full uniform. She watched as the kids of Archery Club began working and perfecting their arches, as the soccer team worked on running and kicking, as the track team threw shot puts, javelins, and discus at mannequins, destroying them.

If Inapan had wanted a fight, she was going to get one hell of a fight.
>>
>>25398547
Yay
>>
>>25390563
To be fair they had competitions to save their lives multiple times already.
>>
>>25399736
Still gotta be annoying after a while.
>>
>>25399780
Yeah
>>
Bumping, will get to work on the next section right now.
>>
>>25400811
Thanks.
>>
>>25398547
"Status report." Inapan said to one of the robots in the medical bay.
"Patient status unknown" it replied, as it had for the past four hours.
"Status update."
"Patient status unknown"
"Status update."
"Patient Stable. Diagnosis: Inflammation of the cerebellum caused by exposure to extraterrestrial radiation. Prognosis: Positive, but flawed."
"Flawed? Explain."
"Patient Sentry can not be reintroduced to Alcha-major radiation again."
"No more mind control..." She mumbled under her breath.
"If exposed, Sentry's life-span will drop by approximately 54.98% per minute."

Flash moaned as he came to, holding his head. He was back in his usual clothing, Inapan looked up and smiled brightly as he came too, she knocking aside the robot to be with her husband.

"Oh Flash!" She said, hugging him close as the boy scratched his head. "I was so worried, you were in such a dangerous spot and I thought I'd lose you! Thankfully your father let our robots examine his brain so we could fix yours..." Flash scratched his head, knocking his hair off in one massive pile. "Obviously we had to do some surgery but you're alive sweetie, and that's ALL that matters!" She explained, putting his wig back on. "It'll grow back."

"My head feels a lot... better, what did you do?"
"It was a simple process" the robot began, "all that needed to be done was the removal of th-" before he could tell Flash about his brainwashing, Inapan kissed him. She held him close, the kiss long and deep as the robot continued explaining the procedure, hoping he'd be too distracted to listen. Finally she let go of the kiss, the doctor finishing.

"Whoa... what was that for?" Flash asked, getting up.
"Because I missed you so much my wonderful love... Let's celebrate your good health, alone." The robot took the hint and left.

In the testing bay, Tested observed her creation. The Shimmer clone smiled brightly as she landed on the floor, wearing the space-suit in front of burning training dummies.
>>
>>25392679
This is a depressing love triangle.
>>
>>25398547
>not giving them rifles.
>>
>>25401118
The clone sunset can control fire?
>>
>>25401730
Schools tend not to have rifles lying around here in America. I don't know where you live though.
>>
>>25401861
Break into a store?
>>
>>25401879
I'm gonna level with you, I don't know SHIT about guns, and bow and arrowing the aliens to death sounds cooler on paper.
>>
>>25401913
It works given you are trying to keep a lot of elements from the films. Throwing in guns would be too violent.
>>
>>25401118
Inapan is a qt
>>
>>25401118
The training dummies were moved out, and a new set replaced them. Before Tested could say anything, the clone got to work. Rushing forward, the clone bounded towards one unfortunate dummy, striking it in the head and sending into the wall. Before it could fall down, she leaped on and began tearing it to pieces. Before she could spend too long on one of them, she quickly turned and shot a column of flames from her palm, incinerating the second training doll from the waist up, leaving a flaming lower half.

The third training dummy found itself facing the most gruesome end. The clone stood up and spread out her hands, burning wings tearing through her suit as she leaped into the air. With a single, swift motion, she was standing in front of the now burning dummy, which split down the middle. The clone stared back at Tested, a burning in her eyes. It licked its lips, craving more of a challenge. Tested tossed out a device with a photo of Principal Cinch on it, the clone staring at her. Stomping it into a fine dust under her space boot, the clone followed Tested out, both of them not saying a word.

Twilight and company trained hard while Sunset Shimmer wore her mask, taking deep breaths.
"Girls... girls, there's something coming." She said, worried.
"What? What's coming?" Twilight asked, distracted just long enough for Rainbow to accidentally sucker punch her.
"Oh, sorry, sorry!" Rainbow helped Twilight as Shimmer got up, nodding for Pinkie, Applejack, and Fluttershy to follow.

"We're going into the city." She explained the group looking at one another, worried. "I think something bad's about to happen. Wait, scratch that... I KNOW something bad's about to happen there." She took off her mask and lead the group along, they putting on their masks.

Cinch's plan to deal with the obligitory angry mob was... less than successful. As the horde surrounded Crystal Prep High School, she tried to explain that the aliens had brainwashed her into doing this.
>>
Goodnight anons, you guys enjoy yourselves.
>>
>>25403701
thanks, you too
>>
>>25402780
I thought she was going to have the ability to switch between pony and human forms.
>>
>>25405836
Why would she waste such a talent on mere training dummies?
Good morning anons.
>>
>>25406058
Can't wait to see the ponyling in action.
>>
>>25402780
Was the pyrokinesis always an intended idea or did you add it based on what that anon asked?
>>
>>25406535
I was planning to give her the powers of Sunset Demon, as well as a few others.
>>
>>25402780
"Everyone!" Cinch shouted over the loudspeakers. The mob had been there since the call had come out and, to be totally honest, they were probably going to be there a lot, lot longer than that. "I assure you that I understand why you're upset... BUT, this is a fairly big moment for us all!" Cinch said as people began piling wooden objects in front of her office. "I am telling you, members of this dear community, that all of what I have done was not out of "backstabbing" or a "poorly thought out revenge scheme" or "being an alien spy". It was not done of my own volition! I am being unfairly prosecuted, and they have used me as a scapegoat!"

There was a monotone "ahem" from the back of the crowd, people turning and facing, poking and prodding the rows in front of them to look back. There, above the rows and rows of people, was Tested, her glowing green wings shimmering in the sunlight. Cinch continued explaining, but nobody listened as they stared in awe at their harbinger of death.

People backed away, terrified of what might be done. One lone man dared and ran through the crowd, holding a plank with a nail in it, leaping at her and swinging it as hard as he could. She caught it. Lifting the board and the man holding it, she brought it down upon her knee, snapping it in half. The speech continued as Tested tossed aside the brave man, hovering forward while the Clone of Sunset Shimmer emerged, shoving aside the confused populace as they approached the office door. Through the seven rooms that lead to her office, the two powerful women went, the crowd parting until they finally reached the pile of wood that sat in front of Cinch's office, a man nearby holding a torch and another a can of gasoline. They both fled to the safety of the crowd as Tested stepped aside, leaving the clone to start her job. As Cinch paused to let the grandfather clock in her dark room, the Clone burst through the locked door, kicking it to the ground.
>>
>>25407132
I wonder if the place is covered in fuel, the Sunclone might want to be careful...or not...
>>
>>25407132
She really was stupid to try to negotiate with those aliens.
>>
>>25407289
Well, how was she to know that Shining Armor would return the backstabbing favor?

Also, screwed up the reference to The Masque of Crimson Death in >>25407132
*Through the six rooms that lead to her office
*As Cinch paused to the grandfather clock in her dark room chime,
>>
>>25407132
Sunset has a fire flower.
>>
How likely is it that clone Sunset is going to hunt down the Mirror 8 like a Terminator?
>>
>>25407132
Before her stood the tall, adult form of Sunset Shimmer. Her long, usually curled hair was straight and flowing, looking more like a piece of fabric had been placed on her rather than a natural haircut. Her normally aqua eyes were a deep, menacing crimson, and she wore a white polyester space-suit, with boots and straps matching those of Inapan and Tested. She stood taller than the normal Shimmer, and could stare eye-to-eye with Cinch had she chosen to. The principal chose to hide under her desk, instead. Flipping the desk with one hand, Shimmer grabbed Cinch and held her by the throat, bringing her to Tested and the crowd. As the elderly woman choked and gasped, struggling for air, Tested motioned the clone to drop her.

"Drop her." Tested said, the clone once again ignoring the command. "I said, DROP HER." The clone finally complied, glaring at Tested as Cinch finally breathed again, falling on her hands and knees. "I told you before Cinch, that we were not on even ground. I told your student that I hated creatures who thought they could use me without me knowing." Tested set her foot on Cinch's back, pushing her to the floor. "Yet here we are, you attempting to betray me like you did your own species."

"I didn't-" Tested's heel ground into her back, cutting her off.
"Then, then I come here expecting you to plead for mercy, to tell me that this was not your plan, that we could still use you, that you were willing to help us in exchange for your life... but no. Instead, you're lying again. A pity, because I had the perfect student for you. Meet the Second Sunset. She's stronger than any human, she has the powers of you Sunset Shimmer, the intellect of my kind, abilities I have yet to see released, and she is under my control." Cinch whimpered, her face down on the floor. "What was that?" Tested asked.

"I- she- you..." Cinch stammered.

"Once more, louder."

"If she's so smart... why is she listening to you?" Cinch asked defiantly.
>>
>>25408227
Very
>>
>>25408505
I guess this clone was certainly enhanced, given it is much taller than the original.
>>
>>25408505
>she has the powers of you Sunset Shimmer

Change you to your
>>
>>25408505
Cinch you are a retard.
>>
>>25409158
Clones tend to age faster than normal people. I don't remember where I heard that from though.
>>
>>25409355
shouldn't sunset already be as tall as she is gonna get?

headcanon sunset is in her 20s posing as a HSer
>>
>>25409453
This Sunset has both pony and human genetics, so obviously she's as tall as the two combined.
And if that doesn't work, uh... alicorns, aliens, and wizards did it.
>>
>>25409490
Fair enough.
>>
>>25408505
Tested glared at the defiant woman underneath her heel. Even now, with a gun to her head and before a crowd of hundreds who wanted nothing more than to see her die, she had the gall to talk back.

"You are either very brave or very stupid." Tested moved aside as Second Sunset picked her up once more. Looking over its surroundings, it returned to the office and smiled as it saw one of the windows. Breaking the glass with her bare hands, she dangled the old woman out the third story. The worst part was, as she shook Cinch a few times, to frighten her, it never broke eye contact. She had wanted to see what made killing her different than the training dummies she'd been given before.

Cinch's life flashed before her eyes. The students she'd cruelly mocked and humiliated, the unneeded threats, the backstabbing, backbiting, and backbreaking she'd done over her seventy years to gain her spot. Worst of all, she saw a funeral with only a priest and a gravedigger standing over a cheap, pauper's casket.

"Any last words?" Tested asked, Cinch shaking like a leaf.

"T-tell my students that I'm sorry..." She gasped out before Sunset dropped her, the woman's shout echoing through the city.

"I didn't quite catch that." Tested said, returning to the horde of people, all of them growing pale and even more terrified as the two looked at them. "Goodbye, Miss Cinch. Whatever afterlife your kind goes to better be as cruel and bitter as you were."

People rushed to the window to see it, to see if it had been truly finished. To see the wicked witch underneath Dorothy's home. The crowd stared and rubbed their eyes, looking outwards to a sight they didn't believe. The horde gasped, astounded. Through the broken glass of Cinch's office they not the face of death they had anticipated, but rather, something more unusual, and more hopeful.

Sunset Shimmer held Cinch with Applejack's arms, hovering outside the shattered window in full uniform.
>>
>>25411004
Holy shit dude, I was actually expecting her to die.
>>
>>25411004
You know you suck when even the aliens bent on world destruction, brainwashing, and kidnapping despise your morals.
>>
>>25411004
At least she has some sense of decency in her, too bad it only came when she was near death.
>>
>>25411004
I actually thought Cinch was going to transform into Rarity.
>>
Goodnight anons.
>>
>>25412410
night
>>
Morning anons
>>
>>25408227
>In b4 Terminator behaviors start appearing, especially that ridiculous run movement.
>>
>>25411004
Floating into the room, Sunset Shimmer set Cinch down on the floor, people backing away from the strangely-dressed woman. "You!" She shouted, pointing to a man in a trucker cap and wife-beater. "Get her to the hospital. I'll keep them busy." The man paused, unsure if she was talking to him or not. "GO!" She shouted, the man (and several others) scrambling to follow her orders. Applejack's arms vanished from her uniform and Shimmer began following her clone.

A pair of doors slammed shut in front of Tested and The Second Sunset, cutting them off. "Wh- you!" Tested said, turning around, annoyed. She recognized Shimmer's hair from the duel they'd had over the school.

"I'm here to stop you Tested, and that monster you call a clo-" Before she could say another thing, the Shimmer clone had punched her in the stomach and thrown her to the floor.

"I take it you heard my explanation of Second Sunset. Good. Now we will see who really is superior." Tested left to let the clone continue her dirty work.

Picking up Shimmer by her helmet, the clone tossed her into a series of lockers, breaking them. Levitating to her feet, Sunset noticed that this scenario seemed familiar. The clone threw another punch towards Sunset's head, the girl grabbing it with her powers and twisting it behind the clone's back before shoving her into another set of lockers. Panting, the clone wiped the spittle from her lower jaw and smiled, letting loose her burning wings.

"Celestia above." Shimmer gasped as the other three girls arrived to back her up.
"I didn't see that coming!" Pinkie admitted.
"That's probably not good..." Fluttershy mumbled.
"We should probably leave." Applejack said as the two charged at one another, Shimmer once again being flung away. This time through a brick wall.

"Now? When she needs us?" Pinkie asked, horrified.
"No, to get the MONSTER away from all these people!" Applejack extended her hand and a row of arms came flying out, sucker-punching the clone in the jaw.
>>
>>25415029
>Your clothing
>Give it to me.
>>
>>25415955
Rarity terminator would demand that you take the clothing off because it is hideous
>>
Oh boy the confrontation between the two Sunsets!
>>
>>25416455
You are aware they probably won't end up fucking, right?
>>
>>25415441
You know MLP has never had full blown evil clones before. It is a shame we only get to see it used here.
>>
>>25415441
I wonder if Pinkie can hypnotize the evil Sunset.
>>
>>25415441
Sunset landed in the art room, splattering paint and charcoal everywhere. Second Sunset followed, climbing through the newly formed hole and grinning malevolently, seeming to brush off Applejack's smack. That was, until Shimmer grabbed a wooden art stand and smashed it over her clone's head. As the clone held the top of its skull, Sunset grabbed a nearby painting and smashed it over her clone's head, the frame binding her and allowing the proper one to use several pieces of pottery, a large stained glass collage, and the art teacher's computer monitor as impromptu weaponry.

The clone tore the wooden frame apart and grabbed Shimmer, throwing her through the floor, into the shop room. Shimmer awkwardly stumbled away to hide while her clone leaped down the hole after her, unaware she was now at a massive disadvantage.

The entire room began flaring up as the various blades and bands began running, a loud buzzing noise covering up any other sound. Looking for her pray, the clone noticed a swinging door, leading to a hallway. Thinking her prey had fled, the beastie never considered that the real Shimmer was standing behind her with a sledge hammer.

That was, until Shimmer swung, cracking her clone's ribcage like a raw egg. Second Sunset went down, clutching her side as the real Sunset wiped her forehead, dropping the sledge to the ground.
"Yeah, who's superior now!" She laughed, turning from her downed opponent. "I win! I ALWAYS win!" Her victory was short lived, as the clone quickly swept her burning wing under Shimmer's foot, knocking her to the floor and setting her leg ablaze. As the real Shimmer fell, trying to contain the fire, the clone stood up, stained and beaten, but far from finished.

Once more it grabbed the real Shimmer, this time by her burning leg, dangling her up-side down as it stared at the many, whirring devices. Moving its eyes across the room as Shimmer fruitlessly struggled in her grasp, the clone noticed the belt-sander and smiled.
>>
>>25417633
Throwback to the first film with the sledgehammer thing?
>>
>>25417633
Surprised that a school still has a shop class.
>>
>>25418354
Yes. Sunset and her Sledgehammer's been a running gag somewhat, just like her living in the School's Wrestling room and Spike having a higher than average IQ.
>>
>>25417633
Now all you need is to throw in a reference to the Hammer item from Donkey Kong/Smash
>>
>>25418376
I included it because, honestly, there's only 5 or 6 REALLY dangerous locations in most high schools, and locking both of them in a kiln to slowly roast to death is something I'm not a good enough writer to attempt.
>>
>>25419673
That's fine crystal prep is also a fancy school.
>>
>>25417633
How powerful is this clone? She just sent her flying through a floor.
>>
>>25417633
Stepping to the belt-sander, the beast jammed Sunset Shimmer's foot into it, slowly grinding her boot away. Pushing harder and harder, the rubber and plastic on Shimmer's sole turned into fine dust, it becoming clear the clone wasn't JUST going to destroy her boot.

The belt-sander ground and ground, the pieces of Shimmer's shoe all gone, the only thing stopping the creature from grinding her foot to a bloody stump was her sock.

"Hey!" Applejack shouted from the hole above. "Get your hands off her!" The clone dropped Shimmer, much to the original's relief, and began approaching Applejack, unimpressed.

"I don't like people who hurt m-" The clone cut her off with a heel-drop, slamming the country girl to the ground as it breathed deeply, unhappy that it had failed to kill two different people today. She intended to end this losing streak right here, and was about to stomp Applejack's head into a fine mush. Something stopped her high-heel though, as a hand held the foot back, covered by the cowgirl's hat. Pulling her foot away, Applejack slowly got up, smiling as she brushed her palms.

"Hoo-wee..." She said, laughing. "I am DEFINITELY going to enjoy this." Four additional arms came from her sides, giving her eight limbs in total. The clone backed away, slightly confused, but soon stood her ground, grabbing one of the jigsaw rigs and throwing it at her. Applejack ducked and turned to look at the device, but soon found Second Sunset's fist in her spine, tossing her towards the hole the rig had left, into the chemistry room.

Moaning as she stood up, Applejack wiped some blood from her upper lip. "There we go." She laughed, turning to the clone. "Now it's a rodeo."

The two charged towards one-another, Second Sunset throwing a punch, only to be caught by Applejack. She tried another, that was also caught. Before the clone could go for the headbutt, one of Applejack's arms burst from her lower back and began pulling on its hair.
>>
>>25420318
I wonder why she doesn't try grasping her in a web of arms.
>>
>>25420678
Because I hadn't thought of that, anon.
>>
>>25421126
Don't you just love all the ideas we give you?
>>
Goodnight anons.
>>
>>25421572
You as well
>>
Morning (not writer)
>>
Hey anons, sorry I'm late, I had to run a few errands. I'll write up the next part in a short while.
>>
>>25420318
The clone frantically flapped its burning wings, singing Applejack's hand and forcing her to let go. The cowgirl pushed away from Second Sunset, grasping her gloved hand in pain. "What in tarnation?"

The clone paused briefly and put the pieces together, smiling as she summoned fireballs in her now-free hands. Looking up, Applejack gasped and backed away from the flames. She threw one at her, Applejack grabbing a leftover textbook and using it as an inpromptu shield. The book turned to ashes on contact with the flame. Applejack looked around the room for items that she could use before her eyes settled on a chemical shower and eye-wash station. The only problem was that it was behind the burning mare, who was looking to kill. The clone threw the second fireball, Applejack ducking as it passed over her hat, burning a hole through it and slamming into a chemistry set. As the chemicals and beakers hit the floor, Applejack snapped her fingers, an idea forming. Using her hands, she tossed a chair at the clone and ran to the chemistry lab's side-room, Second Sunset hot on her trail. Slamming the door behind her, Applejack looked around the side-room, smiling as she saw the stockpile of dangerous chemicals. She then frowned as she realized they were behind a metal gate, to keep ne'er-do-wells and criminals from using them for their own nefarious purposes.

The clone easily tore through the wooden door, slamming it to the ground as Applejack began reaching through the metal bars, a large bottle of bleach just barely out of her grasp. She used her powers to snatch it as the clone approached her, unhappy, but soon found another problem: the bleach wouldn't fit through the bars.

The clone laughed as she watched Applejack struggle with the bottle, each step making her more and more frantic. "Come on, come on!" She shouted, trying to think as the clone grabbed her by the leg and began burning it with her flames.
>>
>>25424428
This is awesome.
>>
>>25424428
Surprised we haven't seen RD yet, maybe she is too weak given how her power works?
>>
>>25425953
She's busy teaching Sci-Twi hand to hand combat. It'll take a long while.
>>
>>25424428
Hmmm you know what I think would be funny, for a comment about how they wished they were up against the far more tame adversaries that they faced in the past, considering they were never put in this level of danger before.
>>
>>25426562
Considering they are beings that believe humans to be worthless bugs, that is far more frightening than virtually anything in Equestria.
>>
>>25424428
Holding onto the bottle and the bars for dear life, Applejack sprouted a third arm and began unscrewing the concentrated bleach's cap, the liquid pouring to the floor. Growing fed up, the clone let go, knocking Applejack into the bars, letting her drop into the growing puddle. Getting up, Applejack swung her arm at the clone, who was out of reach. Despite this, something amazing happened: the Clone grabbed its skin and began screaming. Looking over herself, Applejack realized that with the leather padded suit and gloves, the gasmask, and the rubber boots, she was pretty much immune to the Bleach's effects.

Grinning devilishly, Applejack unsummoned her arms and stepped closer to Second Sunset, who backed away. She'd never been burned before, she'd never had the feeling of her skin in pain, singing itself on the liquid that ran down her body. She looked up in time to see AJ's bleach-coated fist. The clone grabbed it, but recoiled in pain, unsure what was causing this horrific sensation.

"Aw, ya don't like that, Sugarcube?" Applejack asked, her voice muffled by the black mask. "That's a pity, because I'm a REAL touchy-feely kinda gal." Throwing a fireball at Applejack and fleeing back into the main chemistry room, she missed and hit the gate, finally knocking it open.

The clone panted and wheezed as it hid from the chemical mare, trying desperately to remove the liquid on its body. That was, until Applejack entered the room, carrying even more bottles of dangerous chemicals. Unscrewing the caps and whistling, Applejack tossed the bottles of fuming chemicals down the rows of desks. She wasn't going to hurt her, she was just gonna smoke her out.

"And I thought Twilight said this gasmask didn't work no more." She laughed, Second Sunset coughing and panting as the chemical fumes filled the room. Finally, the clone couldn't take it anymore and dashed out into the halls, trying to get some fresh air.
(If you do this at home, don't be an idiot and blame me)
>>
Just got back gonna start reading.
>>
>>25426904
Damn AJ is a badass when the training wheels come off.
>>
>>25426904
Wow AJ is really playing rough.
>>
>>25427732
>>25428461
Trying to kill her friends is her pet peeve
>>
>>25429168
No doubt!
>>
>>25426904
She should have arms coming out of Sunset's head so she could punch her repeatedly.
>>
Goodnight anons. I'll post the usual amount of updates tomorrow.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.