[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
File: The_Alien_Girl.png (84 KB, 500x888) Image search: [Google]
The_Alien_Girl.png
84 KB, 500x888
Bad Stuff Goin' Down Edition

Previous Thread: >>25327510
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/293792/

"Canterlot High is a mysterious place, with varying degrees of individual and unseen stories. When a mysterious stranger arrives and sets her sights on Flash Sentry, the girls quickly learn she has a dangerous secret. By that I mean she's an alien sent by a galactic council to see if humanity is worth bringing in, but despite this simple idea she decides to try to find the source of the magic and use it to conquer the galaxy, with Flash Sentry at her side as her reluctant king."
>>
time?
>>
Good morning anons, I slept in.
>>
>>25364105
Today's episode was great.
>>
>>25364265
I wouldn't know, and won't for a while; I got chores, then I'll have to put the story up on FIMFiction. Be patient anons.
>>
>>25365202
Thank you.
>>
>>25360937

Twilight and company stared at one-another, the message loud and clear: the time for running and hiding was over. The time for fighting was now. In the city, a similar thought had formed among the populace, albeit for different reasons; Days of work, undone by two women. Humanity would have been safe had those two stayed out of it.

"At the end of the week all of humanity will die, starting with the woman named Principal Cinch," Cinch brought her car to a screeching halt, skidmarks on the road as she began making an illegal u-turn away from her home. As Inapan described what she'd done to the city in a far more aggressive detail than she'd have preferred. She tried to think of how to explain herself, to justify her actions. As she ran a stop-sign she began speaking to herself.

"This is not a problem. It was just a matter of..." She tried to think of what to explain it as. School pride? No, of course not. She hated that school and every stuck-up, inbred, rich idiot who had bribed their way in. Revenge, perhaps? Revenge against purple woman who'd turned her school from the best to an academy of problem children sounded sweet to her, but people would never believe her story, how Twilight and Celestia conspired against her perfect record. She'd long put the pieces of the puzzle together, those two had planned her downfall since they met. Transferring to another school just confirmed this theory in her mind. Perhaps she could bluff, tell them that they'd used mind control, and she remembered none of this. The only two people who could argue otherwise were still under her thumb, it was a flawless plan to buy her more time to think up a way to destroy those aliens and become the hero.

Whilst she built her survival plan, Filthy Rich had long come up with his. "Now girls, I know that you are worried..." He told his daughter and wife, who looked at him, worried. "But I assure you, Safe-Tec's top priority was to keep us safe and sound."
>>
Shit's about to get real.
>>
>>25365586
Didn't you repeat the beginning from the last post?
>>
>>25367095
Yes, and a good chunk of the upcoming posts will be rewrites and expansions upon the final post from last thread. It read more like a summary than an actual part of the story, y'know?
>>
>>25367162
That's fine the thread isn't active ATM.
>>
>>25365586
"But daddy, didn't she say she was going to destroy Earth?" Diamond Tiara pointed out, her father ignoring her.
"And won't it take more than just two families to keep the gene pool stable enough to keep running?" Silver Spoon asked, her own family present during this meeting.
"Besides, we're both women, we can-"

"Ah! But I have thought about this, girls. We go into the safe with our prized possessions, and so do our humble servants. The butlers, the chefs, the groomers..."

"Wait, just how big is this fallout shelter?" Filthy's wife asked.

"It's large enough and has enough supplies to feed and shelter 1000 people for 100 years." Filthy reassured.

"Wait." Silver Spoon's father interjected. "We have a work-force with families totaling 438."

"And we have a work-force with families totaling 661. So we just emerge from the safe a few years earlier and we share some beds, I don't see the problem." Filthy nodded.

"I am not sharing the last bed I live on with someone other than Silver Spoon!" Diamond Tiara moaned.

"And I'm not sharing our bed with some smelly servant!" Filthy's wife huffed.

"...Honey, you're going to be sleeping with me, most likely."

"I don't take back what I said."

"...Wait, where are the servants?" Silver Spoon asked as the families came to realize what had happened.

Outside, the servants began closing the door to the shelter as they saw their former masters running to catch the proverbial boat, screaming and yelling. Filthy caught the door and tried to keep it pulled open, against the force of three other men.

"You can't do this to us!" Filthy shouted. "What happened to our fair shake? Our contracts that you'd protect us until the end of our days?" He grunted as the other five watched this unfold.

"This IS the end of days, SIR!" The elderly butler said, the door slamming shut and leaving the Silvers and the Riches to face the end alone.

As the shelter sealed itself for 100 years, other families dealt with more personal issues.
>>
>>25365586
>>25365586
Cinch facing her hubris perhaps?
>>
>>25365586
How would blaming Twilight and Celestia save herself?
>>
>>25369050
That's why she rejected that idea in favor of the mind control one.
>>
>>25365586
Good luck destroying the aliens, you idiot.
>>
>>25368358
Jeez this is depressing to see at least Diamond Tiara is trying to remain in good spirits.
>>
>>25368358
What dicks the servants just doomed everyone.
>>
>>25371356
Well, not EVERYONE, just their former masters.
>>
>>25368358
Cadence cried mournfully as Shining Armor held her; warm, bitter tears flowing down her face. The world was ending, there was no way around it. Night Light sighed as he took a deep breath, shaking his head and pouring out a glass of wine for he and his wife. Granny Smith said her prayers while Big Mac sat under the biggest apple tree in the orchard, staring at the sky. Rarity's parents looked through family albums, while Rainbow's Father just stared at one photo of his fallen wife and his missing daughter. Fluttershy's mother sat in her bed, staring at the ceiling, worried for her daughter. Pinkie's Family sat in the dining room, solemnly looking at the stone soup that had seemed so enjoyable before.

"This is all her fault!" Microchips shouted to Sandlewood over the phone. "Cinch is a heartless, cruel woman who put Twilight in a place with no good choices!"

"No, this is Twilight's fault for jumping to violence!" Sandlewood countered. "Peace is a universal language, and she broke the contract she wanted!"

"Who's side are you even ON?" shouted a fashionable man in a beanie and red jacket. "Those aliens were bad news, and we needed to get them before they got us!"

"ExCUSE me?" Asked one of the dramas, acting, well, dramatic. "I could have sworn YOU were one of those people who went blindly along with little miss rich girl's plan!"

"Oh you're one to talk about following instructions blindly!" A boy with a red mohawk, shouted.

"At least we don't have to PRETEND to be cool!" A boy with a black football jersey countered. "I think it's all clear we need a game plan!"

"Oh, so who's gonna think it up, polyniglion? Because last time I checked, you were being tutored every class but gym." A boy with a bowl haircut and pocket protector huffed.

"You made that word up!" shouted a boy with orange bangs that covered his eyes. "I've never head of "tutoring" before!"

"No wonder the world's ending with brain surgeons like you on the case!" A boy in a fedora laughed.
>>
Goodnight anons
>>
>>25372730
night
>>
Morning everyone (not writer)
>>
>>25372423
These last 4 days are gonna be intense.
>>
>>25372423
Who's should be changed go whose for when I presume "normal Norman" is talking.
>>
>>25374935
Lel
>>
Good morning anons (is the writer)
>>
>>25372423
"Fighting is getting us nowhere!" Lyra shouted, unhappily.
"I agree, we all need to calm down an-"

"Oh, yes, let's ALL listen to the girls who got into an argument about the basement being haunted or not! By the time they'll agree, it'll be an hour past doomsday!" The Great and Powerful Trixie decided.

"Oh, and what's YOUR big plan. Throw a magic show? Make your competence appear out of a hat? Lose to the Rainbooms?" A girl holding a fake (at least, many students hoped it was fake) skull asked.

"Fine, if none of you punks are willing to listen to The Great and Powerful Trixie's plan, then The Great and Powerful Trixie will have to save the world on her own!" She hung up.

"Fine, I have a plan too, a plan that'll blow Trixie's out of the water! You'll see!" Microchips hung up. This followed with almost all the clique leaders following suit, their respective followers going to join them.

Inapan's message ended, and Lemon Zest's phone rang once more.
"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh." Sour Sweet's voice repeated. "Zest, you HAVE to get those two out of your house!"
"Sour, how di- hold on, I have another call... Hello?"
"I think we're going to die." Sugarcoat said bluntly. "We're going to die and my only friends are people I don't even like."
"We can hear you, you know." Sunny Flare said, joining in the call. "But I agree with Sour, you need to get those people out of your house if you want to live."

"Wait isn't there supposed to be fiv-" Lemon began.
"Ugh, I can't believe you guys started without me!" Indigo Zap butt in. "What're we talking about?"
"Lemon Zest needs to get rid of Flash and those kids." Sour said, having found her way into this conversation. "I mean, he could always stay with me..."
"What about the kids?" Indigo asked.
"Who cares about them? They aren't gonna make me happy."
"You just want Flash because he's brainless and moderately attractive. That's too bad because if he's going to have anyone it will be me." Sugar said.
>>
>>25376829
Nice that you're still continuing.
>>
>>25372423
Wasn't Little Miss Rich Girl working with Twilight?
>>
>>25376829
Is that the girl with the skull ribbons holding the skull?
>>
>>25376829
Wow the fake Flash has a harem brewing with the Wonderbolts, and that's entirely with his looks. I guess he was going to the wrong school all this time.
>>
>>25376829
Damn I kind of feel bad for the Shadowbolts now, especially sugarcoat.
>>
>>25377474
Well they don't know that.
>>
>>25376829
"Oh no, we are NOT going to ignore the end of the world for some cute boy." Sunny said, trying to rerail the conversation. "He's not even that cute. We need to focus. How are WE going to survive this?"

"We could bring them Principal Cinch." Lemon suggested, the other girls going silent. "Since, like, she's the one the aliens are pissed off about maybe if we gave her to them they'd be willing to spare us."
"Lemon, that's the best idea you've ever had." Sour admitted. "We should go storm the school and bring the alien Cinch on a silver platter."
"Yeah, but she can't be that stupid to hide in the first place everyone would look." Indigo pointed out.
"It's a good place to look for clues though, it's not like anyone will care if we break into her office. I bet there's an angry mob on their way there as we speak." Sugar nodded, smirking gently.

"But the only person who knows where the aliens are is Twilight." Lemon chimed in.
"Even better, we hand the both of them over an- oh god..." Indigo held her head.
"What's wrong?"
"I think my conscience started working."

"Consciences are just things adults make up so kids won't do things they're not supposed to while they're gone." Lemon laughed. "It's just a placebo put in our throat to make us fee-" she cut off. "Oh man, oh man I feel it too... oh man, oh god..."

"OK, then how about this plan?" Sour asked. "We take Cinch, give her to Twilight, and move on. That way it's not blood on our hands, it's on hers."

"That's still kidnapping." Sugarcoat announced as the girls began reacting in horror at what they were saying.

"No, we can't do ANY of that... l-let's just sleep on it." Sunny concluded. "We'll probably feel better in the morning."

"Bu-"
"Goodbye!" Sunny hung up, leaving the other girls no choice but to do the same. While Lemon Zest grappled with her conscience, a similar struggle continued in her home.

"How about this iced cream?" Flash asked, offering some sherbet to Sweetie Belle, who just kept crying.
>>
>>25380299
Oh shit more, yayay
>>
>>25380299
This is amazing.
>>
>>25380299
Funny to see them turning on their principal.
>>
>>25380299
The Shadowbolts are so much fun to watch.
>>
>>25380299
It is actually amazing to see them all so sad...reminds me of Majora's Mask.
>>
>>25382915
The end of the world only seemed to have been portrayed realistically there. Every other piece of fiction has everyone turn evil or everyone remain brainlessly optimistic. It's interesting to think how people usually go through different stages of grief in different orders, rather than just the same ones in the same way.
>>
>>25383776
Are the mirror 8 going to go through it as well?
>>
>>25383805
It's hard to say. It would be difficult to keep them in the protagonist roles if they're falling under the same kind of issues as the rest of the world, given they have powers and seem more advanced than anyone else. On the other hand, it would be unrealistic for them to not feel some kind of pain or regret during what may be the final days. I'll have to think on that.
>>
I'm going to bed, sorry about the lack of updates today. I'll try to have 4 tomorrow to make up for it.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.