[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season 5 finale predictions thread? I predict there will be ponies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14
Season 5 finale predictions thread?

I predict there will be ponies.
>>
>>25376547
lies and slander
>>
>>25376547
my uncle works for hasbro and the rumor is that it'll feature Twilight heavily
>>
Clara is going to die in the nex-
Ah no, sorry, MLP...my bad.
>>
>>25376547
the beginning of the season 6
>>
There was a plausible post somewhere that mentioned Starlight seeing Moondancer to modify the time travel spell. Nightmare Star and the CMC being involved
>>
>>25376547

Twilight's cutie mark is altered until it's fixed.
>>
Glimmer has a stuck up personality but really she only went back in time to insert herself into the M6 because she is lonely. She didn't understand the consequences of fucking with time travel and it makes her out to look like she is a evil bitch. Twilight saves the day with the magic of friendship, Glimmer and her become friends and start writing letters back and forth discussing the power of friendship. Glimmer is still a bit of a bitch but is reformed. Fluttershy is the first to accept and forgive her.
>>
>>25376547
Those are some wild accusations there, OP. Got some evidence to back up that claim?
>>
File: coma.jpg (49 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
coma.jpg
49 KB, 616x699
>>25376562
>Clara will never stay dead
>>
>>25376547

Twilicorn will lose her wings andthe library will be back
>>
>>25376664

Wew anon
That finale is so perfect
Why dont you work for hasbro?
S5 has been so shit lately
>>
File: mlfw3796_huge.png (398 KB, 1422x1920) Image search: [Google]
mlfw3796_huge.png
398 KB, 1422x1920
>>25376547
Cliff Hanger
Ideological conflict about the meaning of friendship
No Black and White, just Grey as fuck
Big revelations
Character development
>>
File: 86357.resized.jpg (3 MB, 2141x1427) Image search: [Google]
86357.resized.jpg
3 MB, 2141x1427
>>25376813
Sorry everyone for the offtopic: look for yourself, my friend. And in case you don't get it, search for "Paul is dead"
>>
Twilight will lose her wings in the finale
>>
>>25376547
Glimmer is pissed off about Twi and the gang fucking her shit up in the premier. Her plot for revenge culminates in Starlight learning about how Twi and co. got their cutie marks realising that if they never became friends, they wouldn't fuck her shit up. Starlight changes the timeline and (since she's been living in a hug box for presumably a long time) doesn't know about Nightmare Moon, Discord, Tirek, Chrysalis, Sombra etc. and that the mane6 defeated them all so all/some of them are back, fucking the world in the arse.

Twilight who is A) still a unicorn because she wouldn't have become Celestia's student and B) is the only other pony in Equestria who knows that the timeline has changed because she was there when Starlight used the spell (Spike might remember too, but he might not even have been born in this alternate timeline) decided to change it all back, the usual guff. She meets up with the rest of the mane 6, all of whom have different cutie marks and don't remember the correct timeline, but they all become friends regardless (this is important).She cleverly exploits a paradox and uses the time spell in the Starswirl the Bearded wing a second time; getting around it because strictly speaking she never used it the first time in this timeline.

Due to reasons, she get's herself stuck in a time loop where she is destined to go back and prevent Starlight from changing the past over and over and over again but consistently fails. Meanwhile, Starlight finds herself where the course of history would have dictated after changing history, also with all her memories in tact, and realises that she was so fucking stupid in being responsible for the return of all the big bad's when all she cared about was he dumb little village and not the whole of Equestria.

cont.
>>
>>25377280
Starlight confronts Twilight and the rest realising that despite her plan to tear them all apart they still became friends regardless. That their freindship was powerful, that friendship is magic, and that trying to force it onto people was stupid idea. It puts it into perspective that not only did her plan completely backfire but she ended up doing fucking everything else up instead. She agrees to help them, some spiel about how she now believes in destiny and that maybe it was destiny for the mane 6 to fuck her shit up in her village, maybe there was a reason for it all (maybe it's so they can all become friends and put aside their differences).

Starlight is the only pony who will be able to convince past-Starlight not to go through with it, so on their final attempt to save the day Starlight joins them and stops her past-self from changing the timeline. The world is restored back to normal, and everyone is happy, and Starlight apologises and confesses that she just wanted some friends - which is the whole reason why she started the village.

Twilight offers Starlight to become her student and learn about friendship for real and Starlight accepts her offer.

She might even get her own throne in the castle, and a place around the cutie map. Who knows, maybe the reason why the map sent them to Starlight's village in the first place is so they could end up recruiting her; that it was all part of the grand plan (like the tree, the box, the keys, the castle, the map etc.) but that seems a little too far fetched, even for my liking.
>>
>>25376547
Twilight loses the wings.
>>
>>25376547
It will be all equestria girls, with an ending shot of Dusk Dawn
>>
>>25376547
discord betrays the mane 6 and they need the help of the CMC to turn him back into stone.
>>
>>25377362
don't forget past sins
>>
>>25376547
It goes all Jo Jo on us and at the end of the episode it introduces us to a descendant of one of the mane 6 members.
>>
File: smirking first doctor.gif (783 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
smirking first doctor.gif
783 KB, 384x288
>>25376957
So...basically even the crew are making fun of how much Clara dies but doesn't die for one reason or another?
I'm a sucker for self-awareness, so this gave me a commendable kek. Saved, my fellow anon.
>>
File: 2.png (32 KB, 244x165) Image search: [Google]
2.png
32 KB, 244x165
I predict map sending mane six to Ponyville.
>>
>>25377280
>>25377344
I had no idea I had a clone.
>>
>>25377469
We'll bang, okay?
>>
>>25377367
I hope this will happen.
>>
>>25377421
No, the point is they even gave us a precise time reference

http://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/105080/do-we-know-how-clara-will-leave-series-9-of-doctor-who
>>
>Twilight casts a spell that knocks the Mane 6 unconscious.
>Spike and Nurse Redheart have to tend to them
>Ponyville falls apart.
>Celestia and Luna have to try and fill Twilight's horseshoes for a day.
>>
File: What if.jpg (75 KB, 682x347) Image search: [Google]
What if.jpg
75 KB, 682x347
>>25376547
>>
>>25377793
Wouldn't that be the plot twist of the decade.
>>
File: River-Song.jpg (84 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
River-Song.jpg
84 KB, 950x534
>>25377807
Uhm, no, it would be pretty much recycled.
>>
>>25377793

It's gonna make family events awkward when Twilight beats Starlight to death with magic rainbows in the present and then has to spend the next few years trying to keep the secret from this timeline's Starlight.
>>
>>25376813
Congratulations, Clara, you're the new Rory Williams.
>>
>>25378119
Oh, come on! She has less than 3 episodes left, what more do you want!?
>>
I hope we get to see Twilight fuck shit up. I always enjoy watching her go to town with magic. Especially if this is a time loop scenario and she goes through it multiple times to get everything down to a science.
>>
>>25377793
uhh...guys?

you may want to look at this

>>25378201
>>
>>25378283
WILL YOU STOP LINKING YOUR DELIRIUM!? ONLY MORONS BELIEVE IN PREMONITIONS!
>>
File: 478.png (305 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
478.png
305 KB, 605x328
>>25378295
>>
>>25376547
It will be an absolute mindfuck, a thousand times more so than the mid-season finale.
>>
>>25378283

see:
>>25378227
>>
File: nightmare-star.jpg (38 KB, 382x539) Image search: [Google]
nightmare-star.jpg
38 KB, 382x539
>>25376547
It pick related comes to pass then I also hope she has a giant, malevolent Spike pet that attacks the M6. A dragon seems like such a good pet for a wicked sun goddess.
>>
>>25378375
>Sunset Rd
>implying
Fake as hell.
>>
>>25376547
>memes
>drama
>Twilight saves the day
>the villain it's reformed / escapes / explodes and dies
>status quo restored

There you go
>>
>>25376547
A better question would be: How do you predict /mlp/ will react?

>le memes that aren't actually memes
>le pandering that isn't actually pandering
>writers are hacks because they didn't follow my headcanon of Star being Candyass and Shiny's kid from the future
>REEEEEEEEEE

The one I'm most hoping for is for the twilicorn-will-be-gone-in-x-days autist to finally an hero. I'm not being cute either. I really hope he kills himself.
>>
>>25376547
I heard there will be time travel, so I'm expecting something like this
>>
File: Clones.jpg (8 KB, 207x204) Image search: [Google]
Clones.jpg
8 KB, 207x204
>>25377648
>>25377469
>>
Rainhoe Trash will be blowbanged by musky stallions until she admits her love for cock. We all know that filthy dyke loves to fantasize about big, sweaty balls. She'd enamoured by the prospect of eating all of their asses too. Shameless little bitch.
>>
>>25379084
I imagine they'll fixate on a few inconsequential unanswered questions as conclusive proof that the show's writers aren't trying. Also, they'll describe the episode's basic plot in greentext with "le" at the beginning of each line in order to make it sound bad without actually explaining any flaws.
>>
>>25378119
>implying
Clara overstayed her welcome after she served her purpose to save the 11th. Fans WANTED the Pond family to stay... Just saying.
>>
>>25376547
Ponies are in trouble and Discord saves the day.
>>
>>25379272
I completely agree with you. I was comparing her to Rory because she dies a lot, but she's a vastly inferior companion.
>>
>>25376547
Star Swirl is going to be in it somehow. He's been brought up in the last 2 finales and he fucking invented time travel!

I'm hoping it's more than just a passing mention this time and he actually makes a proper appearance. I know that may be stretching it but this has been the Season of Happenings.
>>
>>25379721
What if Starswirll was the one who trained Starlight in the first place?
>>
>>25379721
Starswirl = Twilight in a fake beard after she gets trapped in the past.
>>
>>25379776
So then why didn't Nightmare Moon recognize her immediately and be astounded?
>>
>>25377280
>>25377344
Ok anon i'll screen cap this, and we'll see if you're right about this come the finale
>>
>>25379750
I've been thinking about that as well. I just can't picture how would Twilight react after seeing that her idol was teaching her enemy.
>>
>>25377280
>>25377344
stupid and fake
>>
>>25379776
My Little Pony: The Phantom Horn
>>
>>25379855
Well, it is a prediction after all.
>>
>>25379750
Neat idea. Her magic is reminiscent of his cutie mark spell.
>>
>>25379776
>>25379908
>Starswirll
>Starlight
Make of that as you will
>>
>>25379919
Are you implying that Starswirl is actually Starlight? That's preposterous.
>>
>>25376547
spike dies, it be the best ending ever.
>>
>>25379991
No, just that they're connected somehow maybe
>>
I hear it will be animated.
>>
>>25376547
it gets incorperated into LEGO Dimensions and the Locate keystone brings in Marty and Doc to help fix the things she ruined
>>
>>25380131
Fuck you it will be a one hour collection of black and white stills with title cards followed by a short reel of Hasbro executives swimming in money scrooge mcduck style.
>>
File: DO NOT ASK.png (254 KB, 1024x1107) Image search: [Google]
DO NOT ASK.png
254 KB, 1024x1107
>>25379124
Obligatory Flash-related pun
>>
File: Booty Face.jpg (47 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
Booty Face.jpg
47 KB, 194x200
>>25376547
Well, considering that this season has done a shit ton of fan-pandering (100th Episode, Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep, etc.), I think that the season 5 finale will go the same route.

>Starlight somehow finds a way to stop the Sonic Rainboom
>Doesn't realize that keeps any of the huge events from the series from occurring
>Twilight and Starlight (and /maybe/ Spike) come back to an alternate timeline where all the villains are back.
>ALL. THE. VILLAINS.

>Nightmare Moon, Discord, Chrysalis, Tirek,and Sombra are all fucking up Equestria in means that couldn't be imagined
>Twilight is mortified as fuck
>Starlight immediately regrets her decision

>MFW Twilight and Starlight have to team up to find the other Elements and get the past fixed.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.