[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this posted. Has anyone else seen it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: 1447010836627.jpg (75 KB, 682x347) Image search: [Google]
1447010836627.jpg
75 KB, 682x347
I just saw this posted. Has anyone else seen it?
>>
>>25377970
Yes.
>>
>>25377970
>INB4 PONY GENETICS DON'T WORK THAT WAY
>>
>>25377970
if this was true, as well as the "reformed to be twilight's student" thing, would Twilight have the adult or filly as her student?
An easy reform for her would be to make her Twilight's student before she goes power-hungry, erasing the Glimmer we know from ever existing.

or you can have a multiverse theory thing where unreformed Glimmer remains in universe, but little Glimmer is raised from birth to defeat her with friendship and love, like some sort of supersoldier.
>>
File: 1446939989936.png (327 KB, 1364x985) Image search: [Google]
1446939989936.png
327 KB, 1364x985
>>25377970
>>
>inb4 IT WAS ME TWILIGHT
>>
>>25377970
>Pony River Song
Wow, it would be soooo original.
>>
>>25377970
>>25378050
This is some Trunks level shit here.
>>
>>25378089
>A show about talking coloured equines aimed at younger audiences needs to be 100% original all the time

I'm sick of these fucking bronies praising the show like it's the work of the gods.
>>
>>25378112
You mean it isn't?
>>
>>25377970

I'd actually be amused if Glimmer's fucking with the timestream had some lasting effects.

Reverting to a filly wouldn't be a Bad End, and a second-childhood (and possibly paradox-memory-wiped) Starlight would fit right in as a Royal Student.
>>
>>25378112
>why are fans of [insert whatever here] praising the shit out of something they like? that makes no sense.
>>
File: Tfw no gucci.png (25 KB, 438x372) Image search: [Google]
Tfw no gucci.png
25 KB, 438x372
This idea is so cool. Hold me /mlp/ I don't want to be disappointed if it doesn't come true.
>>
>>25378143
Also keep in mind, if Starlight Glimmer is in fact Cadence's daughter AND was trying to fuck Twilight over via time travel bullshit she likely would have erased herself from existence.
>>
>>25378145
There's appreciation and then there's expectation.
>>
File: Princess.png (347 KB, 527x605) Image search: [Google]
Princess.png
347 KB, 527x605
>>25378175
I had a dream a while ago where Starlight Glimmer was getting erased from time and in complete fear she had to use Twilight's help in a scene that nearly left her trumatised.

I've been known to have dreams in which some minor details are predictions.

>Capatcha: Princess

Okay, now I'm starting to get creeped out.
>>
>>25378089
Part of the reason I want to see this happen is because it would make the inclusion of Whooves earlier in the season into a clever bit of foreshadowing.
>>
File: facepalmmandy.jpg (13 KB, 261x271) Image search: [Google]
facepalmmandy.jpg
13 KB, 261x271
>>25378201
>I've been known to have dreams in which some minor details are predictions.
>>
>>25378201
>Sunset Rd
>Princess St

Oh boy.
>>
File: protonjonlaugh.gif (3 MB, 645x762) Image search: [Google]
protonjonlaugh.gif
3 MB, 645x762
>>25378201
>I've been known to have dreams in which some minor details are predictions.
Happens a lot.

>your pic
>>
>>25378221
Okay, fine. Maybe it's not a minor detail but still.
>>
>>25378175

One reason there might not be real time-travel in Equestria is the only success stories backlash themselves into oblivion as potential paradox wipes them from the timestream.
>>
>>25378175
Time travel doesn't have to make sense
>>
>>25378232
What, you didn't predict people would mock you for saying such crap? Tch tch tch...
>>
>>25378227
>60 St.
Season 60 confirmed
>>
>>25378143
Would be more interesting than Skyla or whatever being the product of Shining x Love butt
>>
>>25378035
Well, Twilight deiciding to accept filly Starlight as her future student would create a parallel universe where she that is what happened, so if Starlight simply came back to her own version of the future she would technically still exist, this would also end the loop, think Zelda timeline where we had two timelines for Oot, one with adult Link, after defeating Ganon, coming back to his own separate timeline as a kid (making the whole future adventure kinda of pointless), and one where he remained at the alternative, destroyed future as an adult and moved on with his life
>>
>>25378257
People mock me for saying random garbage all the time. It came as no surprise that it was going to happen, dream or not.
>>
>>25378125
>>25378145
He is right though, its annoying how retarded teenagers are always expecting "muh lore" and "muh fantasy world" from this show, even if the world building is good it doesn't mean the writting has it as priority, it was always message/slice of life > World building
>>
>>25378175
Unless she came back to her own, separate timeline, if Glimmer is from he future she didn't came from the current timeline's future, but from a parallel universe's future and she thinks she is still on the same universe (which she isn't), if she came back to her own future where she originally came from (which will still exist as its own thing, like two separate trainloads) she will continue to exist while filly Glimmer will now be raised by Twilight, its almost like she being destined to have a change of hearts already being the reason why the good future even exists, along with the parallel universe and the bad future
>>
>Believes in a magical land of talking equines and other assorted mythologies and that one day you will go there upon death
>Premonition dreams are completely far fetched and non-scientific
>>
>>25378370
>Believes in a magical land of talking equines and other assorted mythologies and that one day you will go there upon death
Uhm, not me, friendo.
>>
File: j-just muh opinion.png (457 KB, 519x378) Image search: [Google]
j-just muh opinion.png
457 KB, 519x378
>>25378201
>Sunset Rd
>Princess ST
I wouldn't actually mind that
>>
>>25378393
>Sunset Rainbow Dash
>Princess Starlight
>>
>>25377970
>name fits the Sparkle family theme
So Sunset Shimmer is related to them as well?
>>
>>25378370
I believe there is a place for everything out there, i actually highly consider scientific proofs to be the defining factors (the cherry on top) of any theory, but right now, none of the scientific theories we have are any more likely to be real than any of the religions or other non-scientific theories, Equestria still has a good chance to be somehow real in the after life since there is no way to know what happens to our conscience when we die
>>
>>25378160
Most likely the time travel would be to remove cutie marks and fuck up the mane 6 from ever getting them. Didn't you see that panel with twilight talking about how she recieved her cutie mark and that starlight was in the background?

I'm not sure how the whole "I'm their daughter from the future," thing is going to fit in this most likely scenario. And even if they do, that is really stupid desu senpai.
>>
>>25378393
>>25378408
>Sunset Rainbow Dash
>Princess Silver Tiara
So we are going to get canon shippings AND alicorn fillies
>>
>>25378447
>that image
Now I want greentext of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon swapping places with Celestia and Luna.
>>
mind=blown
>>
>>25378160
I don't think the writters are this smart man
>There is a parallel universe where this is real
>There is a parallel universe where Sunset Shimmer was the protagonist of FiM while Twilight was the protagonist of EQG
>There is a parallel universe where bronies never existed and Lauren remained at the show until the end, writting it with no limitations from Hasbro
just imagine
>>
>>25378447
>>25378460
I believe it comes from the episode where they're getting Rainbow to learn for her flight academy test.
>>
>>25378423
The filters are still around?

Fuck.
>>
>>25378486
>not loving the filter
Senpai pls
>>
>>25378486
Gook moot was a mistake
>>
>>25378486
this site has had filters for years anon
>>
>>25378470
That was Fluttershy and Rarity, not butt bullies.
>>
>>25378529
Oh yeah.
>>25378447
>Reads filename

Stupid subconscious.
>>
>>25378510
But I like f^m
>>
>>25378160
What's worse. It not coming true, or it coming true and being disappointing?
>>
>>25378317
But the world building was the only thing that made the show tolerable in the first place.
>>
>>25378619
I'd have to say the former.
>>
>>25378486
This is a Japanese website, not some Worldstar Hip-Hop feed.
>>
>>25378702
this WAS a Japanese INTERESTS website. Nowadays is more like "muh edge".
>>
>>25378647
Yes, but thats partially because the expectations from G4 were pretty lower than what we got, i mean, if someone told you 6-7 years ago that My Little Pony would be a well written cartoon with a interesting world would you believe them? The surprise factor kinda of helped with that, nobody was expecting the show to be even watchable in the first place, they expected Thomas and Barney 2.0.There are some people who enjoy looking for ways to explain how that world works, what makes it tick, this is what brought so many people, not the fantasy world itself, but the curiosity towards it, they wanted to know the details, and from that a lot of fan fiction and headcanons were born, but this doesn't mean the show was ever focused on that, every time characters went to new places and met new people it was for a reason, the morals and the slice of life factor are still the biggest focus on this show, since teaching kids about the morals is what the show is supposed to be about in the first place, world building is just a secondary thing that some people really seem to enjoy, i mean just look at how much people love shit like Adventure Time or Gravity Falls for the same reason, people love deepest lore, but they love trying to discover deepest lore for themselves even more
>>
>>25378294

If altering the timestream is enough to leave Twilight stuck in some kind of paradoxial loop (see EqG), odds are unfucking it is going to have some very interesting effects on the origin of the "glitch".

After all, the simplest way to prevent Glimmer from altering the timestream might well be Glimmer retroactively not existing to begin with. Or at least, a large portion of what would have become Glimmer- if Twilight ends up going back to fix the whole thing and ends up nudging her (after all, to go back to the original Rainboom is when they'd all be in childhood), then changing STARLIGHT's future is a possible option.

Coming back to a "normal" future in which Starlight became Twilight's Royal Student is the only alteration would work too.
>>
>>25378811
yeah, its kinda like if the idea of future Starlight even going back to the past in the first place already altered the universe, the fact that Twilight was destined to, at some point in time, stop Starlight from fucking the timeline was already enough to fix the timeline early on and allow the good timeline to exist in the first place
>>
>>25378201
>Sunset
>Princess

uh oh
>>
>>25378619
I think the very idea is interesting enough. It also damage controls Princess Skyla.
>>
File: Trunks.Briefs.full.71782.jpg (2 MB, 1181x1581) Image search: [Google]
Trunks.Briefs.full.71782.jpg
2 MB, 1181x1581
>>25378035
Wait...What if starlight came back from the future to fight the androids!!
Some one photoshop this
>>
"Twilight, I am your niece"
Doesn't have the same ring to it. I'd rather if she was Twilight's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
>>
>>25377970
I'm afraid this theory is simply too good to be true. It would also imply that Starlight has used time travel magic before to travel to the past, but right now it seems that she discovered time travel magic only after being defeated by the Mane 6. Why would she travel to the past to create an equality town? It doesn't make much sense. I really want this theory to be true, but it's simply too deep and complex for this show.
>>
>>25378160
>tfw it's "Discord is actually starswirl" all over again that happened after the start of S3

Don't worry, you will be disappointed.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.