[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Did you know that back when we were young princesses, she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: luna.jpg (45 KB, 343x499) Image search: [Google]
luna.jpg
45 KB, 343x499
"Did you know that back when we were young princesses, she was the first pony to discover the mountain dragon colonies? And to solve their conflicts with the bat ponies of the western caves?”

"The bat ponies, the mountain dragons, and manticore joined in. They bowed to Luna and turned to the ponies. “Y’all came!” Apple Bloom jumped up and down with glee. “I invited ’em and they came!” Zecora stepped forward. "Thanks to Luna, we’ve settled our score, and these noble creatures are no longer at war,” she explained. 'Though it was many moons ago, it is to her, our peace, we owe.'”

So I guess because GM Berrow wrote these, there's suddenly a bunch of dragons that live with batponies and respect Luna? And manticores and chimera fight a lot?
>>
>>25333715
No
>>
>books
>canon
>>
>>25334036
They're written by GM Berrow and she's given advance scripts, they're in continuity with the show. I'm surprised that batfags aren't crazy about this, it actually gives names and backstories to two of Luna's.
>>
Is Luna really so busy angsting in this that she tries to shut down a celebration MEANT TO HONOR HER?
>>
>>25333715
They don't live together. She just resolved a dispute.

Afterwards, she rescued her 2 batguards, who were separated from their colony, from a disgruntled dragon who left its own tribe to wreck their shit.

But you already knew that and are just trying to get gullible anons to read it.

>>25334106
>I'm surprised that batfags aren't crazy about this, it actually gives names and backstories to two of Luna's.

It also makes them 1000+ years old since she met them before her banishment.

As far as canon goes, comic haters are going to be butthurt since Luna's pet opossum from the comics is in it.
>>
>>25334487
If that retarded pet is in this book, im not gonna buy it.
>>
>>25334546
She mentions her two owls before him, if it makes you feel any better.

>>25334487
The whole point was that they resolved a dispute of a place where they both lived. Dragons live in caves, batponies live in caves. The dragon that kidnapped the batponies was an outlier who didn't want to cooperate.

She also said it happened "many moons" after the initial dispute.
>>
>>25334106

>I'm surprised that batfags aren't crazy about this, it actually gives names and backstories to two of Luna's.

Because only a very little part of the fandom give a shit about the books. Just check the number of threads about the books for /mlp/ reference, pages cap in derpibooru for the regular fandom(or fanart about the books) and replies in eqd for the top autistic part of the fandom. Practically nothing if you compare that with the comics or even fandom projects
>>
>>25334106
>they're in continuity with the show

EQG is also in continuity with the show.

Doesn't mean it's canon.
>>
>>25334596
>The whole point was that they resolved a dispute of a place where they both lived

The way OP worded it made it sound like they lived in the same cave singing kumbaya around the dragon fire pits.
>>
>>25334741
Kind of a shame, really.
>>
>>25334969
Well they got along well enough that one of the dragons was pissed off enough to abduct batponies, and was an outcast for it.
>>
Where can I download the book?
>>
>>25335552
>>25325373
>>
File: kek.png (281 KB, 544x732) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
281 KB, 544x732
>>25334884
>EQG is also in continuity with the show
>Doesn't mean it's canon
The denial continues to be real.
>>
File: grin.png (432 KB, 1055x1057) Image search: [Google]
grin.png
432 KB, 1055x1057
>There's a Hungry Hungry Hippos joke mixed with an invisible pink unicorn one
>>
File: pmdeeveesad.png (2 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
pmdeeveesad.png
2 KB, 128x128
>>25334884
EqG is canon, though, because Flash Sentry has already appeared in two episodes and was mentioned properly in the credits.
>>
I'm interested in bat ponies. Thanks for your research on this topic, bookfriends
>>
>>25336539
But don't you get it? All it takes is one random shit end of a stick to say it's not canon to make it completely void from the franchise.
>>
>>25336753
You're welcome. Hopefully they show it in show.
>>
>>25334596
>She mentions her two owls before him, if it makes you feel any better.
It doesn't, but the intention is appreciated.
>>
>>25337242
All she does is pat him on the head and then later does "leg stretches."
>>
>>25334487
>It also makes them 1000+ years old since she met them before her banishment.
Into the trash it goes!
>>
This 16 page book is written like shit.

Are all the writers just fucking autistic and incompetent? so there is no 1 excutive to blame, they're all just really crap at writing?
>>
>>25338138

writers are invariably autistic. it's our special power
>>
>>25336335
The thing about Equestria Girls is it wants to be in-continuity but they never even act like it happened, despite the fact it always happens around (or in, during Friendship Games) the previous season's finale.
>>
>>25334106
Two years of talking about bat ponies can be exhausting, most of our oldfags are not very active, so we post new pictures and sometimes new short stories. It's not easy to be hyped, the bat topic and mlp fim are not fresh anymore.
>>
>>25339221
Well now you've got more official stuff to,talk about.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.