[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slave Ponies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 98
File: SlaveRarity.jpg (116 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
SlaveRarity.jpg
116 KB, 700x700
>So what is this thread about?
Pretty much this thread is about anon owning a pony as a slave. He can do whatever he wishes, be it nice and not abusing or the complete opposite.

If you're going to be writing some green, please name yourself. It will be easier to keep track of your story.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction
Complete Stories: http://pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
Full story List: http://pastebin.com/cqLCYveb

Popular Stories:

The Slave Auction (Applejack) by Jessi Jinx -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/gFYqU1d5

A deal is a deal (Applebloom) by Unknown -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/DK21fjWz

Geologic Assistant (Maud) by RM-Writing -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/v2j02fq3

No title (Mane Six) by Captain -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/tdRTRXVc

Blind Anon (Fluttershy) by JohnColt -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/0rmywwyB

Time to fly (Rainbow Dash) by Neutral -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/X0WwQSEY

Previous thread: >>25650336
>>
http://pastebin.com/u/CaptainAnonymous

Day 26
>After an hour long awkward wait, you were picked up and dropped off back at the facility.
>The Suits stayed behind to survey the scene, detect any lingering presences, and to think of an ordinary non-global panicking reason for the enormous crater left behind.
>They'll probably blame a weather balloon.
>You spent that evening cuddling and kissing the girls, and eating and drinking what they gave you.
>Day after day was spent doing mostly the same, but it never got boring for any of you.
>The girls are looking more antsy about something though.
>Now, it's morning, and you're leaving your bedroom, wearing more casual clothes.
>As you're pampered with kisses, hugs, and you're sat between your girlfriends, a plate of food is levitated into your lap.
>You eat and drink whatever they give you, they seem to have a good insight into your dietary needs.
>As you finish up, it's all levitated over to the sink, glowing with magic.
"So, what would you girls like to do? I've got the day off."
>They seem to grow quiet and reserved at that, before Twilight blushes hard.
>"Well... We'd like to move the relationship between us forwards a bit... And, we think it should start with um... Well, it's Saturday you see, so... How about you and me start things off with some light kissing?"
>You're not sure what she means by all of that.
"I don't know what significance Saturday has with things, but it's actually Sunday."
>At this, all hell breaks loose.
>"Ah should be first, if we's gonna be doin this alphaspaghetti-whatsit, then A is for Applejack!"
>"Well I'm the one who worked so hard to come up with this system anyway, so it should be my turn first!"
>"Darling you wouldn't even be in this position if it wasn't for my expert flirting to get the ball rolling!"
>"Well I'm obviously the most athletic pony here, you girls probably couldn't even keep up with him!"
>As the argument goes from one to the other, all eyes fall on Flutters.
>>
>>25704402
>"Oh um, and, I'm Fluttershy..."
>Twilight speaks up yet again.
>"We're never going to get anything done like this, so lets put it to a vote. I vote for me!"
>She raises her hoof, then looks around, seeing no-one else has voted for her.
>"Anon! You're in this as well, are you going to vote for me?!"
"Wh-what am I even voting-"
>"We're voting on who is the most purple!"

>You are Pinkie Pie, and Anon looks flustered.
>"Well, in that case I'd have to vote for y-"
>"Don't fall for it shugacube! She's tryin ta trick you with her fancy magic! Quick Anon, I vote for me, and we're voting on who has the best hat!"
>The girls keep arguing, and poor sexy Anon doesn't know what to do.
"I vote for Fluttershy!"
>All at once the voices stop, and eyes are on you.
>Twilight's the first to speak.
>"Fluttershy? But... Why?"
"I just think she'd look real cute taking the dick."
>They blush slightly at that, before begrudgingly agreeing.
>"Wait, what?"
>Oh that's right, Anon doesn't know what you're talking about.
>"We want you to start fucking us and were arguing over who should be the first to be fucked silly by you. Fluttershy's first. So can we all go to your bedroom to watch?"
>He and Fluttershy are both blushing hard.
>"Well uh... Yeah.. Sure.. Yes.."
>>
>>25704436
>You see his Adams apple move up and down as he swallows.
>Those wonderful hands squeeze into Fluttershys' flanks as he lifts her up, almost effortlessly... He's so strong...
>The five of you eagerly follow him into the bedroom as he lays Fluttershy down, and starts to strip.
>The sight of his upper body makes your knees go weak.
>But knowing that this time he'll be showing you more makes it even hotter.
>He takes off the lower half of his clothes, and you see a smaller version of what he just took off over his butt and crotch.
>Why do humans wear so many clothes?
>TAKE IT OFF ALREADY!
>He takes a deep breath, and all of you hold yours as he slides the material down.
>And a massive fat throbbing cock comes springing out. His huge prize winning chicken eggs hang down low in a fleshy sack.
"I TOLD you he has a huge dick!"
>You smile as Dash then shouts "No you didn't! I think we would have remembered something like that!"
>Fluttershy whimpers and blushes as she looks up at it, the pole of meat throbbing above her.
>"I-it's so.... Wide..."
>His colossal pony pussy taming dick twitches at that, and his hands, slightly trembling, reach for her hind legs, parting them to look at her sweet little pussy.
>Is he... Going to fuck her with her laying on her back like that?
>He's so kinky...
>A fingertip slowly trails up along her lips as she whimpers and moans cutely.
>"Um, I know you want to um, be comfortable with me... A-and any other time I'd love for you to um, feel me with your hands, but, well... I've been waiting for this for quite a while, so, if you wouldn't mind, can you start fucking me? I-I need it..."
>You see him gulp again as his large body dwarfs her, huge dick lightly pressing to her.
>He looks nervous. You don't know if it's his first time, but it's definitely his first time with a pony.
>>
File: 1448220606467.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448220606467.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
JESSI!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25704459
>"Okay. You just... You just tell me if I'm doing anything you don't like okay?"
>"Um... I don't like that your dick isn't in me." She blushes.
>He blushes slightly as well at that, and starts to push, while his hands hold her hips, keeping her still, so his huge battering ram doesn't just push her away.
>It's a good thing you're all such great friends. Fluttershy probably wouldn't let you watch otherwise.
>As the five of you pant through open mouths, your breath gently blasts around his hips and tremendous dick as you're all crowding around to watch up close.
>You watch him stretching her open, slowly resizing her as more and more of him enters. Fluttershy rocks her head from side to side, squeaking and panting, but her front hooves hold his wrists, pulling, to let him know she still wants more.
>He stops. "Shy? I think I'm at your hymen now, are you.. Are you ready?"
>She gasps and lets out another cute moan, before taking a few breaths.
>"You... You already went through my hymen... That's my cervix... Keep going... Please."
>He looks surprised at that. Human girls mustn't like that.
>And most stallions when fully hilted would be pushing against, or stretching the cervix just a little.
>You look to Anons' veiny log of meat, throbbing in the open air.
>You sure lucked out.
>He keeps on pushing, his grip on her tightening slightly as he moves.
>He must be really stretching her cervix open to get passed it.
>Fluttershys' back hooves kick and twitch as he keeps going, her moans coming out high pitched.
>You watch as he fully inserts himself, and stays buried deep inside her.
>She pants for breath. "You're... You're brushing the back of my womb..."
>He grunts, and looks surprised again.
>You change positions to see Fluttershys' pussy and clit winking and clenching, kissing around the base of his fuckmeat.
>You guess human women can't do that.
>>
>>25704472
>He draws his massive cock slowly out of her. It looks even more delicious when dripping wet.
>And then he thrusts forwards, filling her back up suddenly.
>She cries out, her whole body tensing, her back leaving the bed as her body arches.
>She wails out, her mouth wide open as her body shudders and spasms, before she drops to the bed, breathing raggedly.
>Rarity is the first to get over the incredible sight.
>"My WORD! How did we manage to stumble upon such a magnificent man? Giving her a full on maregasm on his very first try... So endowed... And lasting so long! ...How was it for you darling?" She gently rubs his strong hard chest with a hoof.
>"Well, uh, I'm not actually done yet."
>"WHAT?!"

>You are Anon.
>And everyone on the internet lies.
>'Oh, jacking off all the time causes you to lose feeling when you fuck a woman!'
>Not a chance.
>Fluttershy has been vice tight around you the entire time. And when she came? It was like a death grip.
>Well, she is a pony. Maybe it's different.
>Still, what's really on the forefront of your mind is that all the ponies around you, except a very dazed worn out looking panting Fluttershy, are all surprised that you haven't cum from forty seconds of sex.
"Uh, what is it?"
>Pinkie hops in front of you.
>"Stallions almost NEVER last that long, and a maregasm around a stallion penis will ALWAYS result in ejaculation. Erotic novels for mares usually talk about some legendary stallion that can last an entire minute. You keep going okay? Fuck Fluttershy retarded." She smiles warmly and lightly kisses your lips.
>......
>Well then.
>>
>>25704483
>You slowly pull yourself back out of Fluttershy.
>You were rock hard throughout that entire exchange.
>Fluttershy twitches and whimpers, and you can feel her pussy spasm around you in pleasure.
>Especially that strange... Winking part of her.
>You slide in and out of her.
>You've never seen nor heard of a pussy this incredibly wet before.
>Yet still vice tight.
>You pump in and out of her with long, firm strokes.
>The girls pant around you as they watch you thrust.
>Wet slaps sound out as your wet balls and thighs lightly smack against her.
>As you lean over her, her front hooves mindlessly explore the lower half of your chest, and the top layer of your abs.
>As you fuck her with long deep strokes for a minute, her squeaking cries become louder.
>As she reaches her climax, you thrust into her a little harder, and stay there, grinding as she orgasms and silently screams.
>Again you feel her tighten around you, clenching, trying to draw you in even further, even though you're already brushing against the back of her womb.
>It feels amazing as it tries to milk you...
>But it isn't enough.
>She's arched in the air, gazing up into your eyes, hers filled with lust and love, a few tears rolling down the side of her face.
>Until she collapses back.
>Completely out of it, doing no more than breathing, with her mouth wide open, a glazed look in her eyes.
>You slowly pull out of her, a wet schlicking and popping sound making itself known as your dome pulls out of her.
>The girls all have their mouths agape.
>"T-two maregasms?!"
>"He still hasn't cum?!"
>"AJ can go next!" Pinkie calls out.
>>
>>25704506
Forgot my name for most of this.

>Twilight turns to her, as AJ is already sliding Flutters unconscious blissful looking form across the bed.
>"What, why?! A-after seeing all that, why wouldn't you want a turn? He can only last so long Pinkie!"
>She just shrugs and smiles.
>"Don't worry Twilight, once AJ can't remember her own name you can go next."
>Twilight seems to be more than satisfied by this and asks no more questions.
>"Shugacube? I know you took Fluttershy on her back but... You mind if we did it pony style? Ah... Ah always dreamed of some day bein married, and consamatin our love in the traditional way..."
>She takes off her hat, flinging it gently to the side as she looks back at you, starting to bend over, raising her big succulent delicious ass up higher while her body gets down low.
>She looks back at you with bright shimmering eyes.
>"Make me... Your woman."
>How could you ever say no to that?
>Now less afraid of accidentally hurting them, you squeeze her flanks, fingers digging in.
>Her body shivers, and her hind legs attempt to kick back at you, while also being weakened by the pleasure coursing through her.
>"Ah, Anon... Ah don't know what that was..." She gasps for breath as you move closer to her, slowly sinking your cock inside her.
>Your hands keep squeezing and kneading her huge fat ass, fingers dragging down as they dig in, across her cutie mark.
>Her legs spasm and still try to kick you, as you sink further and further inside her, leaning your weight into her to assist your unyielding dick.
>She lets out one long, continuous moan as you fill her up, stretch her out, and resize her for your manhood.
>As you stay inside of her, her face collapses down into the bed.
>She grunts, and shakily raises her head back up to look at you.
>With your height difference, it's easy for you to move your mouth close to hers.
>And you start to breathe each others breath.
>>
>>25704523
>You gyrate your hips as you constantly grind into her while you exchange breath.
>Her blasts of hot air come out shaky and fast, moans highlighting each one as her body shivers, pushing back against you.
>You keep kneading her huge butt as her tongue hangs out, and you move forwards to take it into your mouth, suckling noisily on it.
>Her cries are muffled as her entire body is racked with pleasure, her pussy trying to milk you, before she can no longer maintain the lip-locked act.
>Her head moves to look straight in front of her as she lets out a wailing moan. Her head collapses back to the bed, panting for breath.
>"Ah..... Love.... You..."
>You smile with happiness over the small yet monumental comment.
"I love you too Applejack"
>"I.... Love.. You too...." You hear an exhausted, still completely out of it Fluttershy whisper out to you.
"And I love you."
>You smile as you tenderly pet the pretty Pegasus, even as you start to thrust into AJ, with short hard motions of your hips.
>Going harder, your hips smack into AJs' ass, making the abundant flesh jiggle and ripple.
>Mesmerised by it you squeeze hard into the surrounding flesh, pulling her back, and forwards, in time with your thrusts.
>The smacking sounds grow louder as you go harder, and hooves start lightly trailing your sides, and lips kiss your tensed arms, as the four conscious girls all grow braver, eyes still fixated on your cock drilling into one of their best friends.
>You grunt as you feel her orgasm again, this time not making a sound, her booty in the air, body and jaw flat on the bed,tongue lolled out, eyes staring through the headboard in front of her.
>Your muscles tense as you have to redouble your efforts to move inside her clenching, tight pussy.
>It prolongs her orgasm, and once it dies down, you pull out of her.
>By now you realise it's not just your cock that's drenched.
>Juices are all around your nuts, lap, and down your thighs, to your knees.
"Get up here Twilight..."
>>
>>25704391
What are the criteria for "popular stories"?
>>
>>25704577
No clue but my Scoot story didn't fit the bill.
>>
>>25704572
>Applejack is enveloped by purple magic, levitated and settled down next to Fluttershy, as Twi soon moves up against you, kissing you slowly and tenderly as she wraps her hooves around your neck, pulling you down onto her.
>You kiss her lovingly, pouring your affections into it.
>You press the tip of your dick against her, starting to push as she moans into your mouth.
>As you reach the half way point, she breaks the kiss, gasping into the air.
>You can move your body into a more comfortable position as you had to hunker your down in order to push into her pussy and kiss her at the same time.
>Your hands move to caress around her stomach as you keep on pushing.
>"A-Anon.... Fuck me... Work in more and, Ah! M-mmmooore as you go... And in case I pass out... Ohh... I love you."
>By now Fluttershy has managed to crawl to you, collapsing next to Twilight, the two holding hooves.
"I love you too Twilight... Get ready."
>You pull back, and start to fuck her, pounding into her, without constant force your dick only making a little more progress inside her each time.
>Your battering ram hammers away regardless, as you're intent on filling her up.
>She holds Fluttershys hoof tight as she moans, body writhing and lurching as you piston into her like a machine.
>She climaxes before you're even fully inside her.
>Applejack is levitated, with great effort by Rarity, on the other side of Twilight, and you lean down.
>Oh yeah.... That was a great idea.
>You swap heated kisses between the three, even if they look fucked silly and have no control over their actions.
>They fight for your lips, sometimes kissing each other, sometimes licking your face.
>Your hands move to their winking pussies, and you start to massage their pussy lips, and clits whenever they're exposed to you.
>Strands of saliva connect all their and your lips together, and as you move back to Fuck Twilight properly again, you watch as the three girls all share passionate, mindless kisses with each other.
>>
>>25704600
>You are easily the luckiest man in the universe.
>You once again start to thrust, Dash flapping her wings to move in front of you before gripping around you, kissing you as you're kneeling, pounding into Twilight.
>She squeaks through the kisses as Pinkie lays down on her back behind you, her head between your legs, licking and kissing at your huge nuts as they drag over her face.
>Rarity is clinging to the arm that's now busy finger fucking Applejack, kissing your bicep and nuzzling her face against the hard muscle, occasionally moving instead to inhale the scent from your armpit.
>All the while, you just fuck Twilight to heaven.
>You slam yourself inside her, finally filling her.
>The three girls stop kissing, instead focusing on their different sounding moans as you make all three orgasm at the same time
>They're open mouthed, tongues hanging out, with grins plastered on their faces, eyelids low, eyes rolling back.
>All too soon, they collapses in a sweaty heap against each other.
>You grunt and gasp, pulling yourself out of Twilight, the extreme tightness by now making the veins on your dick bulge out as if you'd been wearing a cock-ring.
>Pinkie moves in front of you, mane matted, face soaked from Twilights orgasm. "Rarity's next!" She beams.
>Three down....

And that's it for now.
>>
>>25704619
Can't read this yet, but...

Starting out the thread with a big content update?

I fucking love you. My asshole is always open to you.
>>
File: 1448764342324.jpg (44 KB, 622x473) Image search: [Google]
1448764342324.jpg
44 KB, 622x473
>>25704572
>Applejack
>sex
>anon means that who reads the story is the protagonist

AVE MARIA
>>
>>25704577
I just pick them based on last update and how much interest people have in them.

>>25704598
Sorry mate. I actually really like your story, I don't know why I didn't include it. Must of forgot to.
>>
>>25704644
its fine, just giving you shit. I've had a pretty shit day and just dropped close to a grand on textbooks for the next semester so i've been in an asshole'ish mood.
>>
File: 1448861700809.png (760 KB, 1024x1422) Image search: [Google]
1448861700809.png
760 KB, 1024x1422
>>25704663
I understand how you feel. The fact that I lost everything on my HDD recently fucking sucks.

Here have some Luna.
>>
File: 1446948007002.png (274 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1446948007002.png
274 KB, 720x1280
>>25704814
Did you end up checking if it was maybe the power supply?

Back at you with some pizza-horse
>>
>>25704894
Sadly, its the HDD.

On the bright side that will teach me to backup shit and that gives me an excuse to get a SDD.
>>
>>25704391
Some stories start with the auction or use it as an essential element to the story, there are also stories where the ponies are collected in the same way they do with animals living in shelters and almost always the good/neutral anon ends becoming a white knight.

maybe the correct name for this thread is: "Save the pony! the anti-slave thread"
>>
I wanted a story involving this pony
>>
>>25704619
I think I know whats going on.
Pinkie wants to go last so Anon nuts inside her.
>>
>>25704436
> Letting the timid, socially awkward one get the dick instead of you.
This is true friendship.
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
File: ju890phyu890.png (1 MB, 1024x964) Image search: [Google]
ju890phyu890.png
1 MB, 1024x964
Reposing because i didn't realize we already hit bump limit

>>25701378
I was thinking that if anon gets aj how pissed she would be at him once she found out about twi. then twi would cry to her about what she's had to do in the past and how much worse she has had it before. and how much stronger aj is than her without magic. and maybe aj will eventually worm up to anon if just to take some of the load (hehe) off twilight.

>>25694231

Just and idea i came up with for more.

he lost his sight to and accident so he would probably be eligible for an eye transplant.
maybe his mom came by FS by and unorthodox way and neither of you realize how valuable she is. Maybe after anon and her settle down together his mom show up unexpectedly saying excitedly that they could afford the surgery but only if they sell flutters. thinking he would do it.
>>
>>25705739
>he lost his sight to and accident so he would probably be eligible for an eye transplant.
Only corneas can be transplanted (with current technology), so if he had damage to his eyes deeper than the lens, he would've been out of luck.
So, if Anon currently has no eyes (I can't remember either way), he'll be staying that way for the rest of his life, barring major biomedical advances in this area.
Just to point that out.
>>
>>25705739
>>25705778

line 22:
>You'd roll your eyes if you could

line 46:
>Without your eyes you can't internet for shit

line 61:
>... scars all over his face because he flew face first into a windshield?

It seems to suggest that Anon has at least extensive damage to his eyes, and possibly (as suggested by the first quote) has no eyes.
I'd say Anon is pretty much permanently blind, again barring major technological advances or magic.
>>
>>25705858
>I'd say Anon is pretty much permanently blind, again barring major technological advances or magic
>magic
Something about that made me think of a doctor ramming a cattleprod up a unicorn's ass and waving her around like a magic wand until Anon's eyes are cured.

Don't ask why. I don't even know. That's not scientific at all. It wouldn't work.
>>
>>25705268
What's your story?
>>
>>25705778
they are working on whole eye transplants. maybe he's going to be one of the first.
>>
I dunno if i can post more tonight.

I;'ve managed to give myself horrible capcaisin burns on my hands.
>>
>>25704402
>>25704402
>alphaspaghetti-whatsit

Took me a fucking second to get, But god damn son.
>>
I also have not made an indepth analyzis if how severe his damage us, but i'd like to point out that he can always exaggerating with these lines >>25705858
If I want to I can always deus ex his eyes back

But please continue talking about my story, this pleases me
>>
>>25706141
If anything, it would probably be in years to decades before it's available to the public (and Anon can afford it).
I'd assume that it would be easiest to induce the nerve regrowth soon after an accident, and that there may be difficulty after a decade or so.
Presumably, he'll have gotten used to it in that time, as well.
(I doubt that he'll get an experimental eye transplant that won't exist for a few years, so barring magic, I doubt it would happen in the story. It would also kind of kill much of the premise, which isn't the best for storytelling.)
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
File: 1400429899312.png (872 KB, 859x931) Image search: [Google]
1400429899312.png
872 KB, 859x931
>>25704814
still hoping for someone to shop a towel on her head and anons arms drying her off.
>>
>>25701378
More?
>>
>>25696931

>After getting lost twice and a few scenic routes, it was late.
>Both of you were able to arrive home though before it got dark out.
>Unlocking the door both of you enter the house.
>Upon taking off the harness, Rainbow immediately goes over to the couch to sit down.
>She is still upset with what happened earlier.
>Can't blame her though.
"Did you know that pony?"
>"Friend of a friend."
>Her hooves are crossed looking at the table the whole time.
*sigh*"Look I know what happened was cruel, but it happened."
>She looks up toward you.
>"You never were able to answer my question."
"Which one?"
>"...I'm really just supposed to just stay there and watch as a friend gets hurt, aren't I?"
"W-well...It's...I...hrmm."
>"Don't stumble over it. I already know what the answer is gonna be."
>She tilts over to lay on the couch, adjusting so she is facing the ceiling.
>She has got you there though.
>Truthfully, even if you wanted to do something the authorities would just be called.
>You would be fined for any damages, probably jail for assault, and Rainbow would be taken away from you.
>And the police don't necessarily care about a "pet's" feelings.
>Actually if she fought them back she probably would have been killed right then and there.
>What a cruel world.
"There are some things we just can't control in this world. And if we do attempt to control it sometimes ends with a consequence that is actually

worse than what the previous situation was."
>"What are you babbling about?"
"I'm saying that if you actually inflicted some damage on him, things would have got worse for both of us."
>"I don't think it could get any worse."
"Well, the police would have arrived. They possibly would either take you away from me or even kill you. You're only considered an animal in this

world so they wouldn't give it a second thought."
>"Couldn't be any worse, then."
"...Sorry it happened, Rainbow."
>>
>>25706774
>"If you're sorry about what you did, then you would have let me hit him in the first place."
>She rolls over to face the back of the couch.
>"So sick at my stomach over this, I don't even want to eat tonight."
"Well, tomorrow I'll be heading out to do some errands so unfortunately you'll be home by yourself."
>"Whatever."
>You lock the house up for the night and get ready to go to your bedroom.
"Well, goodnight Rainbow"
>All she does is raise her hoof in the air and wave it dismissively.
>Waking up in the morning, same as usual.
>Doing the same morning routine as usual.
>Can't even truly get yourself going this morning.
>Thoughts of yesterday are still crossing your mind.
>...
>Upon getting ready to leave, you still see Rainbow laying on the couch.
>She must have gotten the blanket from behind the couch herself after you went to bed.
"I'll be back in a while."
>No answer.
>You quietly walk over to her to make sure she is alive.
>Thankfully she is, just sleeping in today.
>Time to make your way into the city.
>Driving there will be so much faster than walking, though you wish Rainbow could come along.
>You'll let het be for the day, eventually it'll work out.
>Passing through the city square, you notice that the pony is by herself at the stand today.
>...
>You decide to park in a close parking garage and go talk to her.
>After paying for parking, you proceed to walk back over to the square.
>It's not as busy here today and it's still early.
>You walk up to the food stand, she senses your presence isn't paying attention to you right now as she is getting the preparations for a busy

day ahead done.
>"Please excuse me, I'll be ready in just a mome-"
"Actually I was wondering if you were okay from yesterday."
>She stops all that she was doing and turns to look at you.
>"O-oh it's you. Sorry you had to see that."
"The stand owner said you were on your last leg with him, huh?"
>>
>>25706789
>"Oh, he always says that when he's angry at something I did wrong. It's nothing personal. I make it up by doing my best the rest of the day."
"So it's actually just a temper issue. That and he just seems like a prick in general."
>"Ehehe... you could say that about him. But he isn't too terrible once you worked him a bit. It's just how he is.'
"You by yourself today?"
>"Yeah, he only takes one day off each week. He used to do this everyday until he received me."
"You mean bought you."
>"It's all the same."
>She gives a smile, albeit it looks somewhat forced.
>Something about all this is throwing you off, then it hit you.
>She is wearing a small scarf today.
"Isn't it a bit warm to be wearing one of those?"
>"O-oh this? No I wear them from time to time no matter what season."
>You kneel down to her level to further examine.
>"Wh-what do you think you're doing?"
"I'm not buying your story."
>Before she could even react you reach out to her scarf and pulled it down slightly.
>...There were marks on her neck.
>Upon you seeing this she immediately backs up and begins to stammer.
>"P-please it- It's not what you think! He swore it was an accident and never actually meant to harm me!"
"Those marks say otherwise."
>"H-he is a good person on the inside I promise you! He never intentionally hurts me, so please..."
>You really wish you could do something for her, but it can't possibly be done right now.
"Alright, I'll leave you be. Just be careful, okay?"
>"Your thoughts are appreciated sir, but I can assure you that everything is fine now."
>Her expression says otherwise, but you won't push it any more.
"Before I go, care to tell me your name?"
>"It's Coco Pommel. What is your name? If you don't mind me asking sir."
"It's Anon. Stay safe then."
>"Have a good day."
>Well that isn't how you expected it to turn out.
>You think it would be best to keep this information from Rainbow for now.
>At least the part about the marks on Coco's neck.
>>
>>25706806
>You should probably avoid this part of the city for now whenever you go out with her.
>After getting the car back from the garage you proceed with your errands for the day.
>Nothing like paying bills and what not.
>After finishing your errands you return home.
>Upon entering, you find Rainbow just laying there on the couch.
>"Yo."
"Hey Rainbow, you know if your bored you can find things to do in the house. The T.V. is always there too."
>"Yeah, I know. Just didn't feel like doing anything after waking up."
>You take a seat next to Rainbow and put your hand on what you would call a leg in the laying position she is in.
>Guess it wouldn't hurt to tell her a little bit of info about what you did.
"So I saw her today. She was by herself at the food stand. I couldn't help but take the time to ask her some questions."
>Rainbow looks down toward you and somewhat shuffles your hand off her leg.
>"Oh yeah? She probably didn't say much did she?
"Actually, she said that he is usually like that and said not to worry."
>Although that really isn't the exact truth, you don't want to tell her the part about the marks.
"She said that he has a slight temper problem. So I wouldn't worry about it too much."
>She takes a moment, but finally speaks up.
>"You're lying to make me feel better aren't you?"
"No I really did visit her. Coco said she would be fine."
>"Huh, guess you actually did if you know her name."
>Rainbow proceeds to sit up.
>"Well, that guy needs a attitude adjustment still."
"Heh, yeah. You can say that. So we cool for now?"
>"Yeah. It's all cool. For now."
"Phew. That's a relief. Didn't want you going south on me again."
>"Nah, I know you aren't the bad one here. And I thought you got a kick out of comforting crying ponies?"
>You give her a light tap on the side.
"You know I care about you now, right?"
>"Heh. I guessed as much. It's because I'm awesome isn't it?"
"Didn't know having an ego was considered awesome."
>>
>>25706859
>At this point it just turns into a series of taps to each other.
"Jealous of what?"
>"The fact I have a awesome personality."
"And what is awesome about it?"
>"Because I'm me."
"And that counts as being awesome?"
>"Yep."
"Is awesome one of the few words in your vocabulary?'
>"Oh can it. There's also cool and amazing.
"Well that isn't much more than what you started with.'
>"Eat a bale of hay, you."
>Both of you look down.
>It seems at one point both your hand and her hoof collided and ended up holding each other.
>Both of you look away from each other and slightly laugh at the situation.
>You are enjoying the time right now, but you can't help but feel bad on the inside for not telling her the complete truth.
>It's better that she doesn't know though. She might actually go find the guy and kill him if she found out.

And we are done with that update. I don't why it made that much spacing on the lengthy sentences but oh well. Didn't even realize I made that big of a content update either.
>>
>>25705057
SSD is the way to go. But as far as the scoots story, it's actually finished. All I'm doing now is finishing editing and it should be ready to post within a day or two.
>>
>>25704598
I like your scoot story and eagerly await more
>>
>>25707003

Bring on the scoots.

I might have some to post tonight. To all those with positive comments for the Maud story, thank ye.
>>
>>25707284
I like your story too and not because Maud is a qt3.14 either.
>>
File: ThisGonBeGood.gif (1 MB, 350x191) Image search: [Google]
ThisGonBeGood.gif
1 MB, 350x191
>>25707003
Hype
>>
>>25704402
bump
>>
>>25707372
page 1 bump!
>>
2:30am, have to stand up tomorrow earlier than usual because I was as smart as to plan an doctors appointment before work, and I can't sleep

better post another story

>Be Anon
>Be in bussines of adult entertainment
>You make toy-prototypes for mass production, and custom requests.
>BDSM-people were freaks, but freaks with money.
>So they also need a freak whom they can talk to and who can actually deliver what they specifically need.
>For your particular job you need many skills and a shitton of knowledge.
>And, you were happy to say you were the jack of all trades for that job.
>Yet one thing blew over your head.
>Ponies.
>About a year back, a lovcraftian portal opened and released hell upon a world.
>Well... It was humans who invaded this other world and enslaved the sentient species there.
>Didn't take long until those ponies were used for sex too, and not just hard labor.
>You thought it was only the really edgy deviants who need a sex slave, but no, every other person has one now.
>Pony-fetish people were now as common as foot-fetish guys had been.
>For you it is... odd- to say the least.
>So far you could only produce what you knew.
>This is where the trouble begins.
>Someone requested a custom bdsm-harness for a pony and you had to decline the request.
>It's about time you get yourself one of these... ponies
>>
>>25704619
Holy fucking shit my dick is hard right now.
>>
>>25707353
Hopefully it lives up to the hype, either it does or I might get chased out of here by an angry mob.

---

>A short walk later found you standing in front of the customer service desk where this whole search for orange horse began.
>And there sitting down was the same lady who offered you aid, only to be struck down by a lamp with a vengeance.
>Fucker had it out for her.
>Holding an ice pack to the top of said lady's head was the yellow pegasi.
>You coughed once to get their attention.
>Anon used cough.
>It’s super effective!
"Hey, I just wanted to say thank you, to both of you, for everything you did."
>Sending a smile towards the yellow pony, you picked up Scoots so she could apologize.
"And this one here is sorry as well, aren't you?"
>"I'm sorry, I wa.... Miss Fluttershy?"
>"Scootlaoo I thought it was you earlier."
>Okay you are rightfully confused.
>Fluttershy quickly flew over and snatched Scootaloo straight from your hands.
>And proceeded to hug the shit out of that little filly.
>It would be cute, if not for the fact that it looked like Scoots was being deprived of you know, oxygen.
>And that look in her eyes that screamed ‘kill me, just put me out of my misey’.
>How cute.
"So I take it you two know each other?"
>Butternutter, eased off on her choke hold before responding.
>"Oh my yes, back in Equestria Scootaloo was always around with the Cutie Mark Crusaders."
>Ok.
>I don’t even want to know.
>>
>>25707574

>So cool, moving on.
>The two ponies continued to their talk.
>Completely forgetting that you were still there.
>Wait a tick, wasn’t there the lady from before.
"And how are you doing? You took a pretty nasty hit there earlier."
>Turning your attention to the other human there, you eyed her now holding the ice pack to her head.
>And if the large bump and grimace on her face were any indication it was a doozie.
>"I'll live, it would take more than that to take me out yanno."
>Yanno?
>Da faq?
>Turning back to the two ponies you noticed that they were still talking happily.
>You would have loved to let Scoots talk to her hearts content, but you both had shit to do.
"Hey Fluttershy, do you mind doing me a favor?"
>You addressing the easily frightened pegasus nearly sent her to the ceiling... again.
>"Umm maybe. That depends on.."
>She turned to look at her owner, which only waved her hand in the air like she didn't care.
>Must’ve looked like a good-to-go to her.
"Do you mind looking after her for a few minutes while I take care of the shopping here, this way you two can catch up."
>"I don't mind at all."
>Fuck yeah, multitasking like a muthafucka.
"I shouldn't be long."
>Giving Scootaloo a quick head pat, which she tried swatting away with her hoof you smiled.
"Make sure you behave missy."
>"Bite me."
“Keep that up that attitude and I might.”
>>
File: Yes just.... yes.png (297 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Yes just.... yes.png
297 KB, 750x750
>>25704619
>>
>>25707600

>It didn't take long after you both got back to have everything set up in her new room.
>The delivery guys had everything hauled in and set up quite quickly.
>And much to the orange-little’s complaining she helped get everything else done like the cleaning.
>Which brought us to this moment.
>You and the little devil were having another argument.
>Right there in front of your house.
>”I want to learn to fly.”
“Scootaloo, I don’t think that a good idea.”
>”Come on, I’m sure Flutteshy can teach me if we ask her.”
“Fluttershy is at work, besides don’t you think it’s a little rude to just bother her like that.”
>”Fine, then just let me practice here.”
“Yeah, not happening, you almost broke your neck in the living room earlier.”
“What makes you think that I would let you do that out here?”
>”Stop telling me I can’t, I know I can fly if try harder.”
“Scoots, please stop. You’re going to hurt yourself if you keep pushing like this.”
>The pony stared at you defiantly.
>Deep down you just didn’t want to say it.
>Her wings were useless.
>They bound them long ago and impeded their growth.
>She was never going to fly.
>But as much as you knew the truth you weren’t ever going to say it directly.
>Not even you were that much of an asshole.
>Well you might be to others, but not her.
>>
>>25707467
>Now, just any pony won't do.
>You want an untainted one.
>One that you can train from the ground up.
>But for that you believe you have missed your train.
>Every pony was either already broken, has been killed, or has been send to some hard labor camp.
>So the search for the perfect pony you had in mind was quite fruitless.
>“When does the new patch from the other world arrive?“- was not a question those slave auctioneers are used to hear.
>And so you kept searching.
>Until one day, where you tell a shopkeeper exactly what preferences you had and he answers.
>“I think I have something for you.“
„Huh?“
>You did not expect a positive answer.
>“There is a study to make some of the previously more violent ones more docile. I could give you one.“
>„I don't know the full details as it's a double blind test, but she might even be virgin.“
>He wiggles his eyebrows as were 'virgin' some sort of magical word for someone who plans to use a pony to test every single sextoy he can think of on.
„Sure... Do you have her here?“
>“mhm... in the back. Follow me.“
>A few doors later the two of you come to a cage with said pony inside.
>She had a pristine white coat and a dark blue mane with a lighter streak.
>She was sitting on her posterior unmoving. With her eyes closed she looks almost as if she was meditating.
>The shop-owner kicked the cage and she lazily opened her eyes. Seemingly annoyed at the treatment.
>Her eyes don't care for him as she decided to check you out.
>You don't say anything as she does so, and the guy next to you only watches the two of you stare at one another.
>She was muscular. This wasn't a trait you thought you could recognize on a pony, but she has obviously enough musclemass that even you could tell so.
>Finally both your eyes meet and you begin to try and stare the other into submission.
>No... neither of you did so.
>Both of you were mildly interested in the other.
>Both of you had a smile on your faces.
>>
>>25707632

“Please, let’s go back inside. We can talk this over there.”
>You motioned back towards your abode.
>”No! I can fly and I’m going to prove it to you, just you watch!”
>With that outburst, Scootaloo took off towards the street.
>Without even thinking you gave chase.
“Scoots, come back you’re going to hurt yourself!”
>You yelled.
>But she only ignored you.
>And ran straight into the middle of the street.
>An instant was all it took.
>A car’s horn.
>The squealing of tires as the cars brakes were slammed down.
>And the sickening sound of a living being hit by a moving car.
>God no, please no.
>Don’t let it be what you think it is.
>Without any concern for yourself you leapt into the street.
>She’s okay, maybe it’s not as bad as you’re thinking Anon.
>She just got a little bump and she’s fine.
>There laying in the middle of the road was Scootaloo.
>Rushing over you looked her over.
>Please be okay.
>You were almost about to move her when common sense kicked in.
>If she had internal damage moving someone could do more harm than good.
>>
>>25706884
>hand holding
ANON THATS LEWD
>>
>>25706884
>>It seems at one point both your hand and her hoof collided and ended up holding each other.
you know this is a blue board, right?
sick bastard... continue
>>
>>25707641

>”I’m sorry she just came out of nowhere.”
>The voice behind you belonged to the driver.
>But he didn’t matter, nothing else at the moment mattered except her.
>I have to get her to some sort of help.
>Fucking act Anon.
“Just get me a ride to an veternaniray clinic.”
>As gingerly as you possibly could you picked up Scootaloo.
>It was a calculated risk, either get her to some help or wait here.
>You sure as hell weren’t going to wait around.
>Walking over to the car you got in passenger side as the guy closed the door and got behind the wheel.
>”Man, I’m sorry. But it was an accident.”
“I’m not mad bud, just get me to an vet now.”
>With that you were off.
>Scootaloo was breathing, but it was strained.
>Just hang in there.
>You knew that the closest clinic was only a few minutes away, but the drive itself felt like it took hours.
>The guy sped up to the front and onto the curb right in front of the door.
>At least he was trying to help.
>Moments later you were inside and yelling.
“I need some help, she got hit by a car.”
>Like a swarm several people in scrubs rushed and began the organized chaos that is emergency room procedures.
>A small gurney was brought out for you to lay her down on.
>As she was wheeled off you couldn’t help but feel despair.
>But she was going to be fine.
>She was here, these people were going to help her and tomorrow you’d both be laughing about it while eating some ice cream.
>>
File: 1447441098104.gif (2 MB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
1447441098104.gif
2 MB, 300x223
>>25704402
>>25704436
>>25704459
>>25704472
>>25704483
>>25704506
>>25704523
>>25704572
>>25704600
>>25704619
This is fucking hot as hell. 10/10
>>
>>25707691

>Just calm down, having a panic attack isn’t going to make this situation any better.
>Sitting down in one of the chairs in the waiting room you let the chain of events roll through your head.
>Why didn’t you stop her?
>Maybe if you yelled at her to stop sooner.
>Maybe if you just plain told her she wasn’t going to fly.
>All these maybes.
>Some responsible adult you were.
>The scene from earlier just kept replaying in your head.
>How long were you sitting there re-living the events of what just happened.
>Cause it felt like a fucking eternity.
>”Mr. Mouse?”
“Yes that’s me. How is she?”
>Jumping up you rushed to the older gentleman who called your name.
>”Please follow me.”
>With that you followed, through a hallway past some empty examination rooms.
>Until you went inside an office.
>The doctor, you assumed he was a doctor anyway closed the door and took his seat across from you.
>”Mr. Mouse, the young filly you brought in.”
“Her name is Scootaloo.”
>”Yes, Scootaloo. She suffered blunt vehicular trauma, and it was quite severe.”
>You watched as he looked over the clipboard on his desk.
>”Massive internal bleeding and several broken bones.”
“But she’ll be fine right?”
>”Mr. Mouse, I’m sorry.”
>”Even with everything we’ve done her heart and lungs suffered extreme damage.”
>>
>>25707706

>”Damage which we can’t fix.”
>You felt sick to your stomach.
>Like you were about to throw up or pass out.
>Both would be a welcome option at this point.
>And from the looks of it the guy saw that, since he handed you the bin from underneath his desk.
>”We have her sedated and on pain killers, but she won’t last much longer.”
“Please is there anything? I’ll get the money, whatever it takes just please!”
>The doctor just looked at you with an apologetic face.
>”Mr. Mouse it’s not a matter of money. It’s impossible, all we can do is make her comfortable now.”
>With that he stood up and slowly led you to another room.
>And there laying on a bed with several hoses attached to her was the little filly that meant more to you than anything ever before in your life.
>You were numb as you approached her bedside.
>Slowly you raised your hand and gently brushed her mane from her face.
>This wasn’t fair.
>God dammit this wasn’t fair.
>You two barely got to know each other.
>She had her whole life ahead of her.
>This wasn’t right.
>How long did you stand there?
>Did it matter?
>What the fuck did anything matter anymore.
>But the dreaded moment came regardless.
>The heart monitor gave that monotone noise.
>She was gone.
>And the only thing left for you to do was cry.
>>
>>25707719

>Walking into your backyard you made your way to the tombstone settled underneath the tree.
“Hey Scoots, you won’t believe what happened at work today.”
>And there in the last few hours of light you spent the rest of the day recounting everything that happened.
>After Scootaloo passed a lot happened, and not just to you.
>Another portal opened, much like the one that brought the ponies to this world.
>The rulers that came were less than pleased when they learned what became of their subjects.
>And basically gave an ultimatum about freeing their subjects.
>The president nearly shit his pants on live television when a horse told him to let her people go or she’d supernova the place to hell.
>Some went back to their world.
>Some chose to stay, looked like you weren’t the only asshole that was kind to ponies.
>You however were a wreck for a long time.
>The weight of the fight you had with Scootaloo being the last time you ever spoke broke your heart.
>But your friends helped.
>Hell even Jerry came back and managed to be a bro about everything.
>Fluttershy chose to stay, without her help you’d probably wouldn’t have recovered as fast.
>You were better now.
>It still hurt that you wouldn’t see her happy smile, but you were better.
>And you were never going to forget that little pony.

------
So there it is.
>>
File: 1422283311027.jpg (173 KB, 583x640) Image search: [Google]
1422283311027.jpg
173 KB, 583x640
>>25707749
GOD DAMN IT ANON FUCK
>>
>>25704436
>Fluttershy's first. So can we all go to your bedroom to watch?"

what the?!... the friendship is Voyeur?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>25704459
>>
File: large[1].gif (3 MB, 350x212) Image search: [Google]
large[1].gif
3 MB, 350x212
JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI JESSI

srsly where are you!
>>
>>25707382
bump
>>
>>25707749
So, I said something similar with the Vinyl story, and I'll say it again here.

I'm not sure why people feel the need to put some sudden, no-warning twist at the end to make it all worse. It comes out of nowhere, and ends up seeming so forced that even the feels don't come. I'm left going more 'wait, what?' than feeling bad for either of them or anything. I suppose maybe the abruptness is the point of it, car accidents can happen to anyone, but... eh. Again, much like the Vinyl story it ends up feeling like you had another ending planned throughout the story and scrapped it at the last second.

This story was piles of cute. Monumental heartwarming cute. The whole child-parent interaction, Scoots learning to trust him, running off on her own.. that stuff fit. Her wings hadn't even been mentioned up until the very end; that she'd suddenly take a huge risk seems out of place.

The epilogue portion is... better. I'd have liked to see some more of Anon talking, maybe 'telling' Scootaloo all that had happened instead of it being directly told to the reader. But, overall not bad.
>>
>>25707749

Dat ending....
>>
File: rocket-launch.jpg (20 KB, 526x476) Image search: [Google]
rocket-launch.jpg
20 KB, 526x476
>>25704523
>>"Make me... Your woman."
>>
>>25707895
JESSI!!!!
>>
File: 1448421922963.jpg (244 KB, 900x548) Image search: [Google]
1448421922963.jpg
244 KB, 900x548
>>25707749
>>
>>25707934
I know it seemed liked a weird twist but it was meant to happen that way. This is based on something that actually did happen to someone close to me, he lost someone very close to him just as things were starting to come together for him and his family.

The whole point of it is that life will sucker punch you when you feel like its finally "right".
>>
>>25707600
bump
>>
>>25707749
Rip scoots.
>>
File: 1447213200939.jpg (41 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
1447213200939.jpg
41 KB, 680x793
>>25708024
You fucking idiot. Do you not know how bumping works? Theres no point in bumping after someone posts. Its a waste.
>>
>>25706080
none, I come just to read the different stories that are written here
>>
File: 1446228157697.png (28 KB, 318x465) Image search: [Google]
1446228157697.png
28 KB, 318x465
>>25707749
>>
>>25708011

Life can be a real bitch...

dem feels doh...
>>
>>25707996
JESSI!!!
>>
Klaiferron if you around, could u update your pastebin for recovery?
>>
File: 1449527603120.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1449527603120.gif
2 MB, 450x254
>>25704619
>>
File: 1419417051465.png (355 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1419417051465.png
355 KB, 900x900
>>25708011
Ya but it doesn't have to. And usually does not.

The ending just felt to me like someone immature couldn't think of an appropriate ending so they just go with the ending is THE END OF EVERYTHING.

3-10 it was sad but I didn't shed a tear and I usually cry at emotional endings. Just left me with the feeling of "it didn't have to end like this"
>>
>>25707632
bump
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
>>25707749
You BASTARD YOU ALLMOST MAD ME CRY GOD DAMMIT!
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
>>25708011
Fair enough. I had a suspicion it might have been something like that. Not my cup of tea personally in a story, but I can understand how it'd hit someone else.
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
>>25707749
Very disappointing.

You can't just make the complete 180 asspulls into a bad end and then expect it to work. We the reader need to see a progression to that point, a reason why you chose to walk us down that road.

For next time, an abandoned and unfinished story is always preferable to the 'rocks fall everyone dies' ending.
>>
>>25708254
>>25708980
The thing is I already had how the story was gong to end down, I knew what was going to happen. The point of it was not to be a build-up.

Life never happens like you want it to, I know it turns a lot of people off the story with where I took it.
But I still appreciate the criticism, the next green I write will be better for it, so thank you.
>>
>>25709199

>Life never happens like you want it to

That is a valid way to write a story. Yeah, its abrupt, but its not unbelievable. Not all stories have the satisfying end you want. Sometimes life is a bitch.

Also, I think I might drunkenpost some stuff i've written this evening.
>>
>>25698316
“Why would you say that?”
>Seems like an odd jump in her logic, but maybe you’re just too asleep to see it.
>”Because she helped you come up with it,” Maud answers slowly. “If she can do that, then she’s okay.”
“Wait…”
>Is she…
>”… are you implying I couldn’t have come up with a good plan on my own?”
>”I’m not implying anything,” Maud responds, raising one eyebrow. “I’m inferring that Apple Bloom is feeling better.”
>Is she fucking with you?
>You think she’s fucking with you.
>She’s fucking with you, right?
“You don’t think I could do this on my own?”
>”I don’t know. Could you?”
>She’s fucking with you.
“Gee, Maud, I don’t know. What do *you* think?”
>”I think it doesn’t matter what I think.”
>Damn straight.
>”I know you asked for her advice.”
>You close your eyes and count to numbers.
>Not any particular ones, or in any set order, either. Too tired for that shit.
>It doesn’t help.
>”Are you okay?”
“Yeah.”
>You open your eyes again. You don’t *want* to whip her for this, but… you have to come up with something.
>After all, you punished Roma for being uppity last night, so you have to punish Maud to be fair.
>”Good.”
“You’re fucking with me, aren’t you?”
>”No.”
>Yes, she is.
>It’s a good thing none of the other ponies are around to overhear this.
“You know you can’t act like this, right?”
>”I know,” Maud answers flatly. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be so emotional, but I can’t help it.”
>You’re trying to give her an out here. Why won’t she just take it?
“Look, I’m sure it sucks being a slave, but –“
>”I’m not a slave.”
>She tilts her head slightly.
>”I’m an indentured refugee.”
>You groan and facepalm.
“You’re not fucking with me, are you?”
>”No. I really am happy that Apple Bloom is doing better.”
>She looks around before continuing.
>>
File: Shit happens.png (42 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
Shit happens.png
42 KB, 510x510
>>25709199
>>25709235
This.
Most often the worst shit in life happens completely out of the blue and without warning.
Its a fine day. You're out taking a walk, Sun's shining, no clouds, and everything is just peachy. Then suddenly a car turns the corner too hard too fast and runs right over you. Nothing you could've done to see it coming, it just happens in an instant.
>>
>>25709432
>”I don’t know if you noticed, but we were very worried for her. Thanks for allowing Roma to take care of her.”
“It’s… She’s… she’s fine, Maud.”
>The mare nods slightly, as if she had expected that from you.
>”Did she say anything else?”
>She had.
>Things you had turned down out of hand, but after a full night’s sleep – okay, a half night’s sleep – are starting to sound appealing.
“Yeah, but…”
>This isn’t good, but the work needs to get done.
“She agreed with you about the plows, but I’d still rather get the tractor going…”
>Maud nods for you to continue.
>This is a bad idea.
“… but since neither of those things are going to happen anytime soon, I’m – she’s – worried that the ground will freeze, and that’ll make it hard.”
>”Indeed,” Maud agrees, that smile playing across her face again.
>Why…?
>Oh.
>You roll your eyes with the force of a thousand planetary bodies.
“It’ll make the work harder than it has to be, so she thought that maybe some of the earth ponies could –“
>This is a bad idea.
“ – could maybe go cold turkey on their meds.”
>She blinks slowly.
>”What.”
“I didn’t even *know* any of the others took meds! I thought it was just the unicorns!”
>Though Apple Bloom’s explanation made a lot of sense, you can’t remember any of it now.
>Not really.
>Something about earth ponies being stronger and pegasus ponies being able to actually fly like birds.
>It made sense at the time.
>You’d also said no at the time.
>But now that you can’t remember, it sounds like a great idea.
>Maybe not the pegasus ponies – they’ll probably just fly away – and definitely not the unicorns, but the earth ponies? Why not?
>Seriously, why not?
>You had a reason last night – you remember that much, at least.
“I mean… you’d be able to plow the frozen soil then, right?”
>>
>>25709451
>”It will be hard, but yes. We can try it,” Maud concedes after a few minutes of silence, “but you should try to get the tractor fixed first.”
“Why? I mean, if that would work, then –“
>”It’s illegal.”
“Oh.”
>Right.
>”Also, it didn’t work out so well last time.”
“Last time…?”
>You’ve tried this before? No, wait, of course not. Your uncle tried this before?
>”Yeah. About two months ago.”
>Shit.
>How could you forget?
>It’s how he got killed.
“Right, right.”
>You sigh.
“Nevermind, I’ll… have Full Steam get me a list of what he needs to fix the tractor and I’ll head into town to get the parts.
>”You should get some more sleep first.”
“No, if I go right now, I can get there when the store opens, and –“
>”And crash and die on the way back,” Maud cuts you off in her usual deadpan voice. “Go back to sleep.”
“But…”
>Are you really going to argue with a slave?
“…I…”
>No, you aren’t.
“… I expect you to have that list ready when I get up.”
>”Yes, sir.”

>Another hour does miracles.
>You stretch and look at the battered alarm clock.
>Oh, that makes sense.
>It’s actually been three hours.
>Shit.
>You forgot to reset the alarm.
>All you have to do is put on your boots – you’d collapsed on the bed still dressed – before heading downstairs to grab something for breakfast.
>Maybe some fruit again or… or the meal Roma must have cooked for you when she made Apple Bloom’s breakfast.
>Yep, that’ll do.
>It’s nothing special – and everything is cold by now – but it’s unexpected and more than enough to get you going.
>You reach for a napkin before digging in and almost accidentally use the list of parts Maud had written up for you.
>Well, good.
>So far the day is going smooth.
>Running a little late, but that’s not a problem.
>Not like you have any appointments or… shit…
>Lauren.

end for tonight
>>
>>25709199
>>25709235
>>25709450
The issue being though that this doesn't make for an enjoyable read.

Band ends aren't the problem, unsatisfying ends without proper closure are.
>>
>>25709499
>band

what the fuck autocorrect?

"bad"
>>
>>25707003
>SSD is the way to go.
Backup is the way to go. At least two copy in two different places (I have them 110km away).
Or you can backup to the cloud these days.
>>
>>25709199
If you know you're already going to drop to ball at the ending perhaps it's best if you never start.
>>
>>25707749
Sad and good FIN HeliAnon, sad and good...
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
Starting from my pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/v2j02fq3

>Just like yesterday, your screeching alarm wakes you up right on time.
>You roll off the cot, and change into your clothes for the day...
>Today you go for a nice pastel shirt.
>A new pair of pants... You'll hang the pair you wore yesterday on the truck's fron't bumper.
>The sun will help make it less... icky to wear again tomorrow.
>You lace up your boots, and you can hear a little rustling coming from the direction of Maud's tent.
>You then open up the door to your tent, and enjoy a good stretch.
>The light of pre-dawn lights up the outline of the cliffs towering above camp down the canyon, and a near perfect silence fills the air.
>God, you love your job.
Morning, Maud. Im gonna make some oatmeal for breakfast. You got any additives you prefer? I got raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon...
>"Raisins are OK, I guess."
>You put a pot on the stove, and fill it with water, enough for instant coffee and oatmeal.
>You fire up the stove and go sit in your chair around the now cold fire ring.
>Maud unzips her tent, and steps out, and also zips the door shut as well.
>Your little addition to the tent looks to make it easy for her to take care of it herself.
>You are gonna have to get her more clothing next time you head into town... One smock isn't gonna work out well...
>Its gonna get real nasty real quick.
>>
>>25709652

>After a few minutes, the pot of water is boiling.
You want some coffee this morning, Maud?
>"I guess."
>You grab your two coffee cups, fill them with hot water, and instant coffee crystals.
>You also get two bowls, and dump in some instant oatmeal, then add water till it gets to just the right consistency.
>Measuring is for chumps. And chemists.
Alright Maud, two bowls of oatmeal, two cups of coffee.
>You set the stuff down on the table, near the stove, and move both chairs from the fire ring, to the table.
>At this point, you mostly take your oatmeal plain... Too much effort to add more stuff.
>Its just calories you get you up and ready to go in the morning.
>You still grabbed the raisins out of the back of the truck for Maud, though.
>As the sky gets brighter, you start to hear a little bit of activity from the (relatively) nearby interstate echoing around the canyon.
>Large trucks using air brakes as they head down the pass, the occasional roar of a truck climbing the opposite direction.
>After finishing up breakfast, you do a quick rinse of the bowls and mugs with your limited water supply.
>You also refill your camelbak reservoir, and Maud's canteens.
>You also grab a few granola bars, and a replacement powerade for the one you drank yesterday.
Alright, Maud, you ready to head out for another day of field work?
>"Sure. Where are we headed?"
Well, I was thinking we could either head further down black dragon canyon, or go up a little more.
I guess going up would be a good choice today... We can pack up camp, and drive down, and work the canyon on the way back to civilization tommorow.
>"Going back to town already?"
Well... I want to get some more supplies for you, and we can restock on water and fuel, and possibly do a bit of laundry.
>"What supplies were you thinking for me?"
>>
>>25709663

To be honest, you are gonna need more than just one shirt to wear, Maud. The one you have is gonna get icky.
I was also thinking of getting a camelbak for you as well. They are damn handy for grabbing a drink without having to stop so much.
>"I agree those would be useful things to have, Anon. Thank you for thinking about my needs."
Though, that means today is probalby gonna be particularly warm... Not gonna be as much cover uphill from here.
>You both load yourselves up with your equipment for the day, and begin hiking a little up hill.
>Within about 15 minutes, you can see the higher points to the west of you being lit by the rising sun, but down in the valley you are in, you are still in the shade.
>You spend the day mapping in the higher elevations from your current base camp, working in the Moenkopi and lower Chinle, working out the detailed contact.
>Two days, and you have pretty much the entire drainage of the Black Dragon Wash maped out.
>And still, Maud is the best damn field work partner you've ever had the pleasure of working with.
>The perfect balance of serious commentary and general bullshittery.
So, Maud... Woudl you be offended if i used 'meat' flavored stuff for some of the dishes I cook? Not necessarily actual chunks of meat, but like...
Chicken boullion flavor in stuff like couscous and rice and shit.
>"I guess that's OK... I mean, I CAN eat meat, but its not my thing."
Well, when we get to the store, we can look through stuff you would consider acceptable.
Though, tonight, I think, I'm gonna cook some pasta with tomato sauce... Nothing offensive to your sensibilities there, right?
>"I guess so."
>>
>>25709669

>Upon returning to camp, you start boiling a big pot of water for pasta.
>You dig two beers out of the cooler, and stick one in Maud's chair's cupholder.
>You immediately shotgun your beer, then grab a second, and repeat.
>Thinking back to your college days, you think back to the best drinking game ever... Whiffle Chug.
>A stupid campfire drinking game... It invovled the person playing at that point, chugging a beer.
>Everyone around them counted, how many seconds it took to chug the beer.
>Then, they had to spin, head down on a whiffle bat a number of times equal to the number of seconds it took them to chug a beer.
>After completing the spins, they would assume a batting position, and someone would pitch them a crushed can to hit with the whiffle bat.
>To win Whiffle Chug, the people you are hanging with would have to hit more times than they would miss.
>In your experience, no one ever wins a game of Whiffle Chug.
>However, everyone has enough of a sensible chuckle to make of for the loss.
>But, with just you and Maud, a game of Whiffle Chug isn't really possible...
>The beer is no longer ice old.
>You have to rely on the alcohol to make you feel not like shit, rather than having the extra boost from the ice coldness of the drink.
>All your fucking ice is melted at this point.

And, that's what I've got for now.
>>
>>25709652
Yay more Maud. bump
>>
>>25709688
good update RM-Writing, this thread is really good and have much potential

g'nigth ...
>>
>>25709478
Maud is best trollpone. She knows just how her master works, and how to make the best of it.

I can't tell if Applebloom is plotting her quiet revenge, but it's also interesting that Maud rejects the very idea that might let them have a chance at escaping. Does she honestly recognize that Anon - as cowardly and unpleasant as he might be - is not the worst master they could have? Or is she just waiting for a better opportunity? Don't know, but am looking forward to seeing.
>>
>>25709688
so far nothign wrong with your story, maybe add in something to spice up the relationship, such as misunderstandings, or anon being surprised by something maud does or can do
>>
>>25709432

Never change, Maud.
>>
>>25709927
>surprised by something maud does or can do

Secret Maud penis when?
>>
So some of y'all might disagree, but we're any of y'all disappointed that Anon didn't end up getting intimate with Twilight in Buying a Bookhorse? I don't know, maybe I'm just projecting. The plant they worked at sounded an awful lot like a nuclear plant that I've worked at. Except for the hours he worked and the safety measures the plant didn't have before twilight started working. Also a catastrophic event at a nuclear plant would be global news even if there wasn't fallout.

I don't know, I'm just a little disappointed
>>
>>25710241
It doesn't always have to end in sex Anon.
>>
>>25710289
Exactly, sometimes it begins with sex.
>>
>>25710289
No but it's the first Twilight story I've read in years, I haven't been around here in a while. For some reason the story really resonated with me and I throughly enjoyed it, sex or no sex. It would have just made me a little happier knowing that twilight ended up both happy with herself and what she had achieved as well as happy with the man she ended up with. Friendship is great, but it's like the author went out of his or her way to ensure that there was not, nor would there ever be, romance between the two. Especially after you learn they sleep together every night
>>
>>25709688
You could add a bit of an emotional connection between the two, By having anon wish he know his partner better and making the mistake of delving into her past. he could at first thinks she's emotionally dead because of the trauma she suffered on earth.
>>
>>25709688
As long as this doesn't end with Maud getting crushed by a boulder or some shit.
As bitterly ironic as it would be, I'm already at 2 massively disappointing "And then she died" endings that have left me pissed and miserable for the rest of the day.
I don't need a third.
>>
>>25710405
Oh god, so much this.

Why do writefags keep thinking that people want to sit through dozens of posts, getting emotionally involved in the characters and their struggles, only to be left with such and abrupt and unsatisfying ending?
>>
>>25710241
I just wish there was more.
>>
>>25707749
Welp. I was saving this for later... Until I happened to see the last post
>>
>>25710456
bump
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
>>25704619
My dick needs MOAR! BUMP!
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
>>25701378

>You had to make a quick stop at the shelter today after work. The vet there was slipped a 50 to let you know if a certain orange mare got dropped off. She got hurt on the job. Broke both of her back legs when some lumber fell on her.
>While not catastrophic it is enough for the shelter to consider euthanasia. Lame horses don't have much value after all. Which is to your benefit. You got Applejack for a quarter of what you paid for Twilight.
>Now she's laying in the backseat of your car looking conflicted. On one hand you basically just saved her from a trip to the glue factory. On the other you're pretty sure she thinks she's going to be on the receiving end of your dick for the rest of her life.
>"I ain't gonna rut you. Y'all know that right?"
I didn't buy you for that.
>"Then why did you buy me?"
Because it makes Twilight happy. Plus I would like to have a cook as well as a concubine.
>She scrunches her nose at the word concubine.
>"I don't mind bein' a cook, but just so you know, I don't like what yer doin' with Twilight."
You don't say.
>You both sit in silence for a while as you continue driving.
>"I can't stop ya, but can y'all do me a favor?"
What's that?"
>"Can you not make me watch ya? I really don't want ta see my friend like that."
I didn't buy you for that sort of thing Applejack. Truth is I'm not really interested in having multiple partners or humiliating the both of you. I know Twilight didn't have much in the way of choice, but I think I actually treat her rather well. I plan on treat you good as well. It's just our relationship won't be sexual.
>"It still ain't right."
No, it isn't. But it's probably the best you two are going to get.
>Neither of you spoke anymore until you got home.
>Twilight lost her shit at the sight of Applejack when you carried her inside the house. They spent the rest of the afternoon catching up while you cleaned the guest room for Applejack to stay in. Twilight is being moved into your room.
>>
>>25712317
Yaaaay
>>
>>25712317
>It was her idea. That night she damn near broke your pelvis.
>You woke up the next morning to the smell of fresh apple pie.
>Applejack was giving Twilight directions in the kitchen as she sat on a cushion.
>"So do y'all think you can keep it down at night? I do not need ta hear how much of a 'bad pony' Twilight is."
Sorry Applejack. We're not used to company.
>Twilight just turns beet red and stammers an apology.
>You do not regret your purchase.

>Anonymous bought Applejack after she had an accident at work.
>She was lucky you had talked to him about buying her. He was a little reluctant at first, but you've discovered that you can be very convincing when you want to.
>Now she can recover in peace. Both in body and in spirit.
>Life as a work horse is hard after all.
>Hopefully she'll warm up to Anon. He really isn't that bad a guy for a human, or maybe that's just the Stockholm Syndrome talking.
>Next on the list is talking him into buying a larger house. The two bedroom place you're in now is too small for what you have planned.
>You're going to find the rest of your friends.
>You're going to try and save them.
>>
>>25712372
more?
>>
>>25712465
Two posts a day.
>>
>>25712473
Well that's unfortunate.
>>
>>25710405
>>25710456

Don't think the ending is gonna be quite that dark. Not entirely sure how It'll end just yet, but "Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies" isn't in the running. Might go for a nice uplifting ending. We shall see.
>>
>>25709563
Advice taken.
>>
>>25712593

Thats not the best advice.

Remember, everyone who is good at something sucked at it at some point. Though the scoots story was good, the ending was a bit abrupt.
>>
>>25712655
It's cool, don't worry about it. I'm already writing a story for a different prompt. So I'm out of this thread, but I'll be back to see what happens to Maud, good writing m8.
>>
>>25709652
>Morning, Maud. Im gonna make some oatmeal for breakfast. You got any additives you prefer? I got raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon...

Read this and immediately went downstairs to make oatmeal.
Writefag is a fucking sorcerer

Do it again
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
>>25712372
pretty good. but you don't have to force yourself to continue for us.

But if you do learning a little bit more about this anon. What he does for a living or why he's the way he is would be nice.
>>
>>25712372
Really great premise, anon.
why am I so uncreative but still so autistic
>>
File: b9YCAwm.webm (353 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
b9YCAwm.webm
353 KB, 480x480
I want flutterbat to lick me
>>
>>25713888
Awwww!
Das cute!
>>
>>25713795
I'm not forcing it. I just post during the dead times when America is asleep. I'm leaving the whole "Who is Anon?" thing for later. Spoiler, he's fairly ordinary and boring.

>>25713812
I just thought this is more likely than having someone buy a pony to save them. Not abusive, but not ethical either.
>>
The great and obedient Trixie
>>
cont. Blindanon's seeing-eye Futtershy

>>25703587
>When you wake up again you find yourself on a bath towel in a bed.
>You were somewhat cleaned, but you could feel dried tears and snot on your muzzle.
>As you look around the room you realize it must be Master's bedroom.
>It was spacious, but lacked a personal touch.
>Too much negative space, something you already noticed in his living room.
>Bed, closet, bookshelf, and a nightstand with a lamp and an alarm clock reading 4:22am
>For a moment you think about going back to sleep, but why wouldn't master be in his bed?
>Because you were.
>He didn't have a place for you prepared where you could sleep.
>That's why he gave you his own bed.
>You fell asleep, and he sacrificed his own sleeping quarters for you.
>You move out of bed, and instinctively try to spread your wings to preen after sleeping.
>Yet they were restrained by the harness you still wore.
>You don't mind it so much. You never really were a flier to begin with.
>The door to what you presume to be the living room was open.
>In the darkness you couldn't make out a lot of details, only the lack thereof
>After you step outside it didn't take you long to spot your master.
>His silhouette was visible on the window.
>The same window you had first seen him.
>No light was on, so he was probably sleeping- no. of course he wouldn't need light...
“M-master?”
>You cautiously ask, in case he was asleep.
>And indeed he was.
>Or so you assume, as he didn't answer, nor make any sign of having heard you.
>Without anything else to do you chose to approach him closer, and try to take in his appearance from the dim streetlights outside.
>>
>>25714544
>He wasn't wearing the sunglasses he had worn when you had arrived.
>They had been replaced by a bandage around his head
>It looked almost like a blindfold, were it not for the residue of some healing salve glistering on his face.
>You never thought of a humans appearance, and the scars certainly didn't qualify him as handsome.
>But still, you'd like to believe that he had been at one point, and that he could, once the worst contusions have healed.
>You right yourself up on your hindlegs and support yourself on the windowsill with your forelegs to be more on his height.
>Now you notice he had a book in hand.
>At first glance you think it was blank, but it actually had small bumps in it.
>You had no idea what kind of book was like that...
>Was he feeling for something?
>Humans' fingertips were very sensitive, you know that, and if there is a pattern in the book...
>...book...
>Did humans have some sort of bump-code system-thingy for blind humans to read?
>Humans were truly astonishing creatures, you know that.
>Even though you had all reasons to hate them, you cannot deny their ingenuity.
>Their efficiency driven culture.
>It was entire disharmonious, but at some level you can respect it.
>You think about discord for a second and wonder what happened to him.
>No.
>You cannot let yourself fall into the trap of thinking about your friends again.
>Without them...
>Tears well up in your eyes again.
“Oh Fluttershy...”
>You rebuke yourself.
>What matters now is the future and how to make it as good as possible.
>Master promised to keep you, yet so far you have not given him any reason to.
>You only cooked for him, but you also cried your soul out to him.
>He must be annoyed by you to say the least.
>You must find a way to make him want to keep you.
>You take the book in your mouth and set it aside, then go to search for a blanket.
>Only after you have covered him to your best ability, you look around the room again until your eyes fall into the kitchen.
>>
>>25714552
not exactly as much content as I'd like to put out, but at least it's something and I'm on the right track again
maybe one more...
check in an hour
>>
>>25708158
Done
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG

Also as suggested by someone in prev thread, gonna past last two green again, because i posted them after bump limit, so here we go:

>for very few seconds, you're just silently looking in her big blue eyes, still smiling, patienly waiting till she finds the right words
>she looks away and then back at you again to say what's been on her mind
>“….Thanks for saying that Anon. It really does mean a lot to me...And most of all, you mean a lot to me. When i got into this world, i though i'm just gonna die, and all alone. When they took me, I was so scared and lost pretty much all hope for salvaltion. Blindsided, waiting for nothing, couldn't even move. It felt like i'm gonna lose my mind any time. But then you appeared, bright like a shining sun, driving the darkness away. Freed me from the shackles, gave me the time of my life and even told me things so kind and understanding…Never even asking for any kind of reward. I wish i could just at least...“
>she doesn't finish, but it's obvious what she meant
>slowly and carefuly, to see if you're not protesting, she's getting closer to your lips for a kiss
>you're leaning closer as well, laying your hand on her shoulder, very gently helping her to bring her body closer to yours
>as your lips are just about to touch with hers, you both close your eyes, wrapping each other in a loving hug
>you can feel her heart beating fast like a motorcycle rushing trough the highway
>and then it happens
>the most expected and pleasant moment, when you finally meet her soft, warm lips in a long and deep kiss
>gentle at first, just barely in contact with each other, but continuously more and more lustful with passion to absorb all the love you're both putting into this action
>few small kisses at the start, then few more longer and deeper ones
>you can already feel her saliva in your mouth as your tongue meets hers for the first time
>>
>>25714602

>you twist it around for a bit, then push gently against
>her tongue seems to be quite bigger than yours and pretty much like everything about her, softer
>all this time, you're fondling her whole body with your hands and at this point, you use your right arm to push her even closer on you
>trully, the most wonderful moments of your life so far
>as if everything around seized from existing and only thing that remained were your naked spirits
>you wish for it to never end, but it already must have been like ten or fifteen minutes
>when it actualy ends, none of you really feel like letting go
>she's still holding you tight as you're backing away from each other, still in a kiss that's getting lighter and lighter, ending with one that's as gentle as the very first one
„Whoa.“ you say between your breath after few seconds of silence
>Sarah just giggles instead of answer, because she doesn't seem to know what exactly to say
>from the look on her face, you're guessing she mixed up between happines, confusion and something you weren't sure about
>“This was my first real kiss I...never kissed anyone like that.“
„Aaand...*cough* how do you feel about it?“
>“It's…so wrong. But felt so good at the same time. So...outta this world, or even mine. I just couldn't help myself, couldn't stop, i don't even know where it came from. And you weren't even resisting...“
„Well, yeah. I didn't want to.“
>“But you're a human. Were not even the same species. Isn't it forbidden in your culture as well, to do things like these with other species?“
„Um, it is. Pretty much. But it was way too good to regret it.“
>“...Was it?“
„For me, 100%. It was incredible.“
>“Oh my...But what would other ponies say if they knew. But you're just- I feel so happy around you, but i felt like it just wasn't enough. I needed more so i just...did a...thing.“
>>
>>25714632

„Look Sarah, that's alright. If you want to or just feel guilty or something, well guess we can just forget about it...“
>„N-no. Please, don't... And um, so, you were saying you don't mind this at all?“
„Exactly.“
>“Then, you know. Maybe we could...do that again...sometimes? Or maybe, right now?“
>you can't help yourself but to smile
>this is way too cute
„C'mere.“
>as she comes closer, you wrap your right arm around her, lean your forehead on hers, staring deep into her eyes while slowly fondling her back
>being this close to her, you start:
„It's not that long time we know each other. But still, there is something special. This feeling, you know about it already, otherwise you probably wouldn't do what you did. I experienced it few times in my life as well. Sometimes both sided, sometimes not. And if i should tell the truth: with you, i feel it stronger than ever. Guess you already know what i'm going to say, but i still want to say it out loud, because i really mean it.“
>you kiss her gently on the tip of her muzzle
„I love you Sarah.“
>before she can say anything, you kiss her again, this time on her lips
>not for really long, just a few seconds. Then you stop, giving her time to speak her mind
>as you're letting her lips go, she satelessly kisses you once again to prolong it at least for a second
>your nose is now touching her muzzle, while she looks into your eyes again
>„I-I think-N-no, I am sure of it, that...I love you too.“
>how did all of this even happened so fast?
>you couldn't care less about how it happened, but sure as hell it makes you happy like nothing else
>>
>>25708011
I hate this excuse. I read fiction for entertainment, not to be slapped in the face and told to move on. Not enough shit happened for me to get invested.
>>
>>25710241
There were no sexual tension so I didn't expect or desired any.
>>
>>25714552
Proactive Fluttershuy, me like
>>
>>25714938
yeah theres a special feeling about proactive fluttershy I like to
>>
>>25713888
Trips confirm, adorable.
>>
>>25714710
Sorry you feel that way.
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
Will continue soon.

For anyone that will be jacking off, it's about the same length as the last part.
>>
>>25714602
That was me, and damn. I thought for a second this was new.
>>
>>25704619
http://pastebin.com/u/CaptainAnonymous

>As the girls are moved, Rarity hops up to you, tackling you with a soft pomf as you're kneeling upright.
>"Anon... My Knight in shining armour... My Prince... My Lord..."
>She kisses your chest, nuzzling her face to it and inhaling your scent.
>She's still wearing the collar you first put around her neck.
>Only now, along with the diamond motif of her Cutie Mark, it also has stitched into it, your name.
>Followed by an s'.
>She wants you to own her.
>With your mind a little overwhelmed from fucking three ponies, you can't stop your mouth from saying,
"You know, you don't have to wear that collar if you don't want to. I know you love fashion and changing outfits."
>She looks up to you and smiles, kissing your chest, and then up to your neck, having to lean up.
>Her front hooves move around your neck as she stands, and kisses you slowly and deeply, before looking at you with bright dazzling eyes.
>"Darling... The fact that you gave it to me makes it the most priceless, most gorgeous fashion accessory in the world. I could never part with it. As I could never part with you."
>You can't help but smile giddily at that, even though your cock is raging hard, dripping with the fluids of three other ponies.
"I love you Rarity."
>"And I love you darling... Now... Take me!"
>She presses to you, kissing you deeply as you hold her.
>You lean back, your ass close by your heels as you're still kneeling, and with your hips extended forwards, your throbbing member points up towards her.
>Muscled arms wrap around her, and slowly pull her down, and down, impaling her pussy on your meaty rod.
>>
>>25716043
>She gasps out, and as you lower her, her mouth leaves yours.
>"Oh, oh, OH! OH!"
>She can't stop moaning as you keep on stuffing her full of dick, stretching her cervix out wide and forcing your way passed it.
>Her hot moans blast hotly against your flesh as you slide her down, and she tries to kiss any part of you her lips can reach.
>Twilight lays passed out with Applejack, and the dazed Fluttershy is draped close to you, kissing along your thighs, as she slowly drags herself towards the main prize, your nuts.
>Dash is stood up behind you, massaging your upper back with her hooves and running her tongue along the middle.
>From all the exertion, you've started to sweat.
>And they seem to like that.
>"Oh fuck... Anon... His sweat... Salty... Everything about him's addictive." You hear Dash moan at your back.
>The girls hearing this, switch from kissing, to licking.
>A tongue laps along your thighs, towards your great balls, and Rarity runs her tongue over your muscled sweating chest.
>You grunt as you bounce her up and down on you, this feeling so strange.
>But good.
>Pinkie is laying under Dash, tongue wetly sliding over your ass cheeks, and a little between them.
>As Rarity crashes up and down on your cock, she starts crying out in ecstasy.
>This time you decide not to let up.
>You keep bouncing her, using her, fucking her hard, filling her with every thrust as her stylish mane bounces up high before dropping as she's thrown around like a rag doll.
>>
>>25716056
>Fluttershy drops down, and manages to turn onto her back.
>Unable to move any more she just stays beneath your balls, lapping at them, ball sweat dripping into her mouth and on her face.
>Raritys' body is more loose in your arms as she loses control of all senses as you just keep ploughing into her.
>Dash joins Pinkie at your firm muscled ass, both of them licking, paying more and more attention to your crack, the most sweat gathering there.
>Raritys' moans grow more needy, crying out in desperation as her orgasm finally dies down from your rampant thrusting, yet another has already built up inside her.
>She climaxes again, throwing her head back and yelling towards your ceiling as you don't stop using her as a cock sleeve.
>This is the longest you've been consecutively fucking any of them so far.
>As her second orgasm finally dies down you gently lower her to the bed, your cock throbbing inside her.
>You pull from her, the veins on your shaft bloated, cock almost looking angry from the short sex sessions, and then nothing.
>"Well go ahead Dashie, what are you waiting for?" Pinkie asks from behind you, and soon a very nervous, highly blushing, wings flared out cute rainbow maned Pegasus is in front of you.
>"Can... Can you fuck me like you did with Applejack? But... Sort of... Use my tail as a reign? Maybe go nice and fast..."
>She's panting now, yet already turning and presenting herself to you, tail moving out of the way.
>"Maybe... Whisper in my ear that you love me?"
>Like you'd turn down that offer.
>Even if you would, you don't get a chance to.
>Pinkie is by your side, massaging your slick cock and slowly guiding it towards the tight, winking, incredibly wet pony pussy before you.
>You let her.
>>
>>25704391
Rarihiorse training fag here. I'm doing awfully shitty with my family and the death of a step father, so I'm not really in a place to be writing right now, but on the other hand, my room mates are getting quite aggressive with me, so I might try to shut out the fear with writing.

tldr I have not abandoned the story, but the next chapter may be a while, sorry.
>>
>>25716071
>You reach for the rainbow tail, before wrapping it around your hand once, holding it and pulling up, making sure she keeps her athletic toned ass high in the air.
>She lets out an appreciative yelping moan at this.
>Pinkie helps to force your cock inside her.
>"Do you like that Anon? Watching your massive fat veiny tree trunk of dick meat stretching out a sweet little pony?"
>She smiles up to you, and places a hot kiss on the side of your cock.
>You grunt as you're soon pushing that kiss into Dash.
>Pinkie is Goddamn hot.
>"Are you going to ruin this poor little pony pussy?"
>She kisses your cock again, this time opening her mouth wide to suck and lap around the side of your shaft.
>You grunt out, gritting your teeth, unable to respond as you sink deeper inside Dashie, giving her tail a yank.
>She lets out something between a cry and a gasp.
>As you fill her up with dick you start to lean over her, still pulling on her tail, keeping her ass pressed tight against your body.
>You're about to whisper to her as she asked you to, when Pinkie whispers into your ear.
>"Go ahead.... Fuck her like you're going to fuck my face."
>You swallow and then let out a hot breath of air as you whisper to Dash.
"I love you."
>You pull back, almost all the way out, and then slam forwards.
>"I.... aaaahhhhh!!" She half squeaks half screams out, body thrashing around against you as you ram into her, her pussy spasming around you.
"I love you Dashie."
>You grind into her, gyrating your hips as her moans are only interrupted as even larger spikes of pleasure course through her, taking her breath away.
>>
>>25716087
>"I... I- Ahh Ah, AHH!"
>You pull back, and start fucking her with short fast hammering thrusts, steadily growing faster as you pull on her tail.
"I love you so much Dashie... You're so beautiful..."
>Your hips smack against hers quicker and quicker, almost like machinegun fire now.
>You grit your teeth to maintain the speed, muscles tensed.
>"Lo- LO-, I-I-I lo-loOOOve, yOOOUUUAAAAAAAAHH!"
>She loses all control as she orgasms again, harder.
>You don't see it, but her eyes roll back into her head, a fucked stupid grin on her face, drool falling onto the covers below.
>As her orgasm fades, you let go of her tail, and allow gravity to do the work.
>She slowly, slowly slides off of your raging erection, before slumping onto the bed, unconscious.
>You pant, one more left.
"Pinkie? Are you ready?"
>She smiles as she comes up to you.
>Her hooves ease you to lay on your back, surrounded by dazed or completely passed out, fucked silly ponies.
>"I love you Anon. You just lay back and relax okay?"
>You smile happily up to her, before she leans down, kissing you slowly and sweetly before drawing away.
"I love you too Pinkie."
>She moves to your cock, and kisses the tip just as sweetly as she did your lips.
>"I hope you really do know how much I love you Anon. I'm going to spend my entire life making you as happy as you make me."
>You'd respond, but you don't a chance.
>She hops on up, her light fluffy cuddly body not a problem as she stands on you.
>She lines your cock to her pussy, grinding against the tip slowly as she shudders.
>"I've been thinking about doing it this way a lot... I hope I can do it... Why'd you have to have such a giant pussy destroying, thick slab of fuck meat huh?" She giggles lightly.
>And then she takes a deep breath...
>And then she slams herself down as hard as she can.
>>
>>25716115
>She takes all of you in one monumental go.
>As soon as her hips slam into yours, she cries out, and a huge gush of fluids explodes out around your cock as you fill her completely.
>Her orgasmic juices coat your lap, and run down the sides of your hips and your thighs as she just stays sat there, taking you to the hilt, body wracked with tremors.
>Her eyes are glazed over, and her mouth wide open as she starts to just breathe hard, small moans accompanying each breath as her pussy tries to milk you, clenching, massaging, squeezing all around you.
>Eventually, it's like she can actually see you again, and has been brought back to the real world.
>Her big fat ass rises, and she starts to ride you, taking all of you every time she comes down.
>"A-Anon!"
>She gasps out, going quicker, her front hoovers on your stomach as she breathes more raggedly.
>She bites her lower lip, gazing into your eyes as you gaze back.
>And she moves harder, moving higher up and down as she does so.
>She jumps up so high that your dome almost slips from her, before it's hammered all the way back into her.
>She moans up, eyes fixated on the ceiling as she orgasms hard, body shaking and twitching, her cries loud and full of passion.
>Before she faceplants into your muscled sweaty body, unconscious.
>Your cock throbs and pulses inside her.
>You were so close to shooting that time.
>You don't want to start thrusting up into her while she's passed out though.
>You could accidentally hurt her.
>Hopefully one of the first mares you fucked tonight will have recovered enough for one last round....
>...A pink hoof pushes against your abs.
>....Another pink hoof joins it.
>....A weakened, trembling Pinkie Pie, slowly starts to push herself back up.
>>
>>25716129
>As she slowly rises back to full height, you see her face.
>A few tears roll down her cheeks, her eyes shimmer, bright even while half lidded.
>You see the love and affection, and the undeniable lust she holds for you.
>Drool runs down her chin and neck, her tongue just poking out as she pants.
>Her mane is an absolute mess.
>She takes a few longer, deeper breaths, as she starts to slowly, extremely slowly, raise her booty from your lap.
>"Why.... Why would I ever.... Ever want to go last when it comes to fucking you.... Why would I risk.... Not having... This huge fucking dick.... Fuck me insane?"
>She gasps as she talks, even though her body shivers with pleasure, your fat cock dragging along her vice tight, still spasming pussy walls.
>"Wikipedia..... Human ejaculation.... F-from entering... The pussy... To... Erupting all the hot goo in your big... Tasty balls... Oh fuck...."
>She takes a moment to compose herself as she struggles to keep raising her body up.
>"Five.. To seven minutes... Even... Ten... Amazing minutes... Fuck.... So good..."
>She's all the way up now, only your dome stretching her out.
>"Times up."
>She slams herself back down onto you, and even though she's moaning uncontrollably, she refuses to stop.
>She keeps taking you as hard as she can, her huge fat ass almost making your thighs sting as they smack down, making loud clapping sounds.
>You can see her huge wobbling backside rippling and jiggling from the force, even from this angle as her ass is so big.
>You groan out, grunting.
>"That's it! Fuck! Ah, AHH, flood me out! Knock me up! Give me your cum! Make me your whore!"
>She moans and cries out, shouting anything now, as your hands clench into fists, gripping the sheets tightly.
>And you cum.
>>
>>25716142
>You can feel your cum thundering its way up through your dick as you close your eyes, and your hips push up involuntarily, grinding into her.
>She grinds back into you, gyrating down, and you hear her wails of pleasure slowly fade away.
>She stays sat on you throughout both yours and her orgasm.
>Your eyes open.
>Fucking hell. You've never cum like that before.
>And you don't just mean the intensity of it either.
>You look down as you breathe hard, your chest rising and falling rapidly, sweat dripping down your body as well as your forehead and face.
>Pinkie is still sat upright on you, completely passed out, her tongue hanging out of the side of her open mouth, eyes glassed over.
>Her body sometimes twitches, but she's completely gone.
>The only reason she's still upright is because of your huge cock, still hard inside her, keeping her propped up, like a hand inside a puppet.
>Her stomach is slightly swollen from you flooding her womb out, yet outside of her, you still see more cum than you've ever seen in your life.
>Thick pearly white goo has splattered all over her inner thighs, and the hot substance has drenched your lap, streaks of it having launched out across your stomach even.
>You can feel more running down your inner thighs, and completely covering your balls.
>How the fuck?
>Fluttershy, having had the most time to recover, weakly crawls towards you as you lift Pinkie up and off your spunk covered manhood, gently laying her by your side.
>Fluttershy lays by the side of your lap, and slowly runs her tongue along your cock, scooping up layers of thick jizz.
>After swallowing what's filling her mouth, she shivers and whimpers.
>"O-oh my.... This is incredible...."
>>
>>25716164
>At that, the other girls move towards you, Dash being the most sluggish, barely moving at all.
>And Pinkie looks like she won't be waking up for quite some time.
>You gently lift Dash up, pulling her towards the other girls, five beautiful mares laying against your sides and against your legs, as they all start lapping and slurping up the cum that coats you, letting out small moans of approval.
>They especially focus on cleaning your cock and balls, occasionally sharing kisses between each other as multiple mouths kiss and lick around you.
>You'd quite happily let them continue until you cum again, but they're far too weak and tired, as well as now pretty full from swallowing all of your cream.
>Tired, almost zombie like ponies crawl up your body, until you have six mares collapsing in a heap on top of your chest, against your sides, and over your arms, wanting you to cuddle them all.
>They promptly fall asleep, gentle mutterings of how amazing you are and how much they love you floating from their lips before they're all dozing.
>Well...
>You didn't have anything else planned for the day.
>And you are sort of trapped.
>Might as well have a nap and wake up when they do.
>You close your eyes, and fall asleep with your lovers.

>You are Pinkie Pie.
>And you've just woken up after having the most Earth shatteringly intense, super amazingly powerful, pussy wreckingly destroying orgasms, that anypony has ever had ever.
>You only just manage to stand as you feel so weak.
>You look down, to see your wonderful Anon, with a load of ponies covering him.
>Poor Anon.
>He'll wake up with dead arms like that.
>As gently as you can, you extract yourself from the pile, and reposition each of the girls so he'll be more comfortable.
>You then move down between his legs, snuggling up, and resting your face against his huge dick and massive balls.
>You deeply inhale his scent as you start to drift away again.
"Dibs..."

That's it for now.
>>
>>25715942
Thanks for the heads up. pun intended
>>
>>25716186
Called it>>25705336
It was predictable, but I'll take any victory, really.
>>
Why'd 4chan give the official internet cancer their own thread?
>>
File: Erect.jpg (23 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
Erect.jpg
23 KB, 672x434
>>25716186
Good stuff.
>>
File: Delicious.jpg (17 KB, 373x339) Image search: [Google]
Delicious.jpg
17 KB, 373x339
>>25716186
>>
>>25716246
>using plebbit tier mayme as your name while namefaging
>calling something else cancer

Its like you completely lack self awareness
>>
>>25706884
>...You are still holding hoof and hand.
>Neither you or her felt the need to pull away.
>You look back at her.
>Shes attempting to look you in the eyes but keeps darting off everytime.
"Well, this is getting a bit awkward."
>"Y-yeah, but I'm cool with it though."
>Both of you are finally looking eye to eye.
>Wait, is she getting closer?
>Or... are you getting closer?
>It doesn't matter, since both of you seem to be touching nose to nose right now.
>Are you two gonna kiss?
>Suddenly her pupils shrink slightly.
>"S-sorry but I gotta do something!"
>She rushes off to the bathroom and slams the door shut.
*sigh*
>Well that killed the mood.
>You sit there and just pick up a magazine off the table to skim through it.
>Before you even begin reading you hear the sound of the floor being hit in the bathroom.
>You can tell because the floor makes a different sound in there.
>Might have something to do with different type of flooring.
>You didn't think she would have been shy about this though.
>Let's make our way quietly over to the door.
>...
>"Come on, Rainbow. Why did you do that?"
>You hear her whispering to herself in the bathroom.
"Hey Dash, you okay?"
>You swear you could've felt her jump at that.
>"Y-y-yeah, I just needed a moment to myself."
"Well I'll be out here if you need anything."
>"U-uh, okay."
>As you make your way back you could hear her say one last thing.
>"grrr.. I'm such an idiot."
>Nah, it wasn't only you who was nervous Rainbow.
>You did feel like time slowed down completely when you were that close to each other though.
>>
>>25716639
>A moment passes and you hear her knock on the bathroom door.
>Oh that's right. She can't turn the knobs.
>Guess it's time to get handles for all the doors.
>Would make it easier for her.
>You make your way to the bathroom door again.
"Yes?"
>"Yeah, could you let me out?"
>You start to open the door.
"Heh, don't worry Rainbow. You weren't the only one who was nervo-"
>No sooner than you opening the door, she went face first into you.
>Her lips met yours.
>Before you could even register what was going on though she immeditely broke it and stormed back to the living room.
>What the hell just happened?
>Did that seriously just...?
>I mean...
>Your mind is so confused right now. It happened so quickly.
>After giving yourself a minute to sort it, you head back toward the living room.
>She is just sitting there, as if it never happened.
>Well this has turned into an interesting evening.
>But neither of you two know what to do.
"I-I'm gonna get dinner ready."
>"Y-yeah, I'm kind of starving. Hehe."
>After dinner, it was getting rather late.
>Both of you were laying back into the couch, side by side.
>Time to start making you way to your room.
"I'm gonna turn in for the night, Rainbow."
>"Same."
>You get up and proceed to make your way to your room.
>You turn to look back at Rainbow and give her a smile.
"Goodnight, Rainbow."
>"'night."
>Making your way to your bed, it's time to crash for the night.
>>
>>25716664
>...
>Even without the alarm blaring you are still waking up early.
>You didn't turn your alarm on so you could wake up whenever today.
>Looking at the time it's only almost 7.
>Time to go back to sleep.
>Turning around to face the other way you start closing your eyes.
>Thankfuly you didn't wake Rainbow up in the process.
>...WAIT WHAT?
>You immediately open your eyes back up.
>Sure enough she was sleeping right there on the other side of the bed with you.
>When did she even get there?
>And how did she not wake you up getting in your bed?
>Oh screw it.
>...She looks adorable when sleeping.
>You slowly move your arm to gently pet her on the head.
>Her ear gives a sight twitch but she doesn't wake up from it.
"Heh."
>You return to closing your eyes again.
>She may have came into your room, but you aren't bothered by it.
>Actually you kind of like having her sleep in here.
>Maybe you two should talk about it when you wake up later.
>For now, it's time to sleep in for couple of more hours.
>It can all wait for later.

And that's my stopping point for the night.
>>
>>25716685
Forgot my trip in the process too.
Screw it, it's sleep time in real life now.
>>
File: stare_by_strangemoose-d658kid.png (539 KB, 1024x742) Image search: [Google]
stare_by_strangemoose-d658kid.png
539 KB, 1024x742
>>25716685
Nice!
>>
>>25716685
Cute
>>
File: 1449593555334.gif (2 MB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
1449593555334.gif
2 MB, 200x154
>>25716186
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
>you stare down at the dejected little pegasus
>finally, a pony slave all your own
>and what a bargain she was
>there she sits, staring at the floor in front of you
>waiting for her next command
>trembling
>ah, she'll get over that
>she just has to see you have no intention of hurting her
>poor thing must have had it rough wherever she came from
>she doesn't dare make eye contact, and flinches with the slightest movement of your body
>somehow you thought bringing her home and getting her settled in would go more smoothly
>the silence could only possibly be more awkward if she was staring at you
>you decide you've had enough
"So, um... pony... what's your name?"
>"M...my name is whatever you choose to gift me with, master," she replies sheepishly "i...if you think I deserve one, master..."
>she swallows a lump in her throat and winces in anticipation of being struck
>it's a little heartbreaking to see
"Oh... um... I'm not gonna hit you, pony, I uh... that's not really my thing."
>she gives a little sigh of relief
"So... a name... um... how about..."
>you stare at her rainbow mane and tail
"Sk...Skittles?"
>>
>>25717398
>you mentally facepalm, you were always shit at naming pets, but she offers a timid smile
>"Thank you, Master."
>you cautiously stroke her mane and offer her a reassuring gaze
"Life won't be so bad here, Skittles, you'll see. So... um... what... what kinds of things are you uh.. good at?"
>"Well... m..my previous master used me for whatever he wanted...s...so I don't really have any single special talent... I... I've done a little bit of e...everything..."
>she bites her bottom lip and her ears flatten as a wave of shame washes over her with that statement
>you start to squirm in your seat
>your discomfort doesn't escape her attention
>"Oh, I didn't realize... let me help you with that, master..."
>Before you can react her teeth are on your zipper, and your pants are down
>How did she...
>Her lips are suddenly around the tip of your cock and she's pressing a hoof into you just above your waistline
"Skittles I---hggg...."
>your cheeks turn bright red as you feel a warm stream begin to escape your body
>you didn't even know you had to piss
>for the next several seconds the only sounds you hear are of gentle lapping and swallowing as her tongue works its way into and out of her mouth with each gulp
>she doesn't miss a single drop
>it's over as suddenly as it began, there's not a hint of a mess anywhere as she tucks your manhood away and zips your pants back up, then sits on her haunches looking up at you expectantly
>"d...do you feel better master? Was I a good girl? Was I a good pony?"
>you simply stare at her in horror and shock
>she visibly deflates
>"I...I'm sorry master... I'll drink it faster next time... I'll do better, I promise... p...please don't punish me..."
"What... what the fuck just happened?"
>>
>>25717418
>>
File: 1423057746284.jpg (57 KB, 418x487) Image search: [Google]
1423057746284.jpg
57 KB, 418x487
>>25717418
>>
>>25717418
Didn't even need to be asked and apparently very eager to please. That's a grade A pony right there. End the water sports stuff with her, cum inside, and them pamper with presents and snuggles.
>>
>>25717550
Perfection! That's the pony I need!
>>
>>25717550
>previous master used her as a toilet
>can't break her of the habit no matter how hard you try
>it's like she senses your need to go before you even know you have to
>it's as natural to her as walking
>she never spills a single drop and goes right back to whatever it was she was doing before relieving you without missing a beat
>>
File: 1447741401727.jpg (21 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1447741401727.jpg
21 KB, 600x480
>>25717418
Jesus, that came out of nowhere.
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
>>25717872
What would you do if your new pony slave suddenly decided to drink your piss out of nowhere, Anon?
>>
>>25717904
Become confused, frightened, and aroused, in that order.
>>
>>25717904
Wonder where the fuck I found a Bear Grylls pony?
>>
File: 1449504840233.gif (2 MB, 315x177) Image search: [Google]
1449504840233.gif
2 MB, 315x177
>>25717904
I would nope the fuck out
>>
File: flutternope.jpg (30 KB, 498x381) Image search: [Google]
flutternope.jpg
30 KB, 498x381
>>25717904
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
File: 1447443984517.jpg (19 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
1447443984517.jpg
19 KB, 316x400
>>25714642
Good stuff. More!
>>
>Anon is a tough as hell ex soldier
>Considers getting a pony slave
>Auctioneers notice how grizzled he is and make him an offer
>A "problem case" pony for free but he has to break it himself
>Believing himself badass enough to break a tiny pony slaves will, he accepts
>It's King Sombra
>>
File: 1448440139945.jpg (13 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1448440139945.jpg
13 KB, 255x200
>>25719148
Do it
>>
>>25719148
>First day of having a pony slave
>You fuck him up the ass
>>
>>25719148
I'm game so long as he isn't just a tard that says CRYSTALS over and over again.
>>
>>25719294
good end
>>
>>25717418
I want more of everything you have going on here.
>>
Picking up from http://pastebin.com/VAG2qGzh

> The chain is maybe four, five feet long.
> Enough to let you leap from the bed and peer through a hatchway into the next cabin forwards.
> Doing so doesn't really reveal much, unfortunately.
> To one side sits a compact hot-plate with a number of pots and pans fit around it; the other holds some unidentifiable piece of machinery - maybe a small engine?
> Aside from that, it's mostly empty.
> Well, he had said it would be mostly cargo eventually, hadn't he?
> Other cabins are visible further forward, including a step up to what you suspect is the aircraft's control area.
> You're not able to pick out much detail, though.
> The rear hatchway isn't quite reachable, but you suspect there isn't much back there besides more open room anyhow.
> Out of options to investigate, you climb back on the bed - privately relishing its softness against the ragged blanket that had been your bedding in the cage - and try to catch some rest.
> It's little use.
> Even the mere thought of being in the sky again has made your heart beat a little stronger, and sleep has never been so distant.
> Flopping onto your belly with a hefty sigh, you stare glumly at the wall just past the head of the mattress.
> As much as the thought of being off the ground filled you with a bit of anticipation, the circumstances poison any real enjoyment of it.
> Sure, it could've been worse.
> But it could've been better, too.
> At least you were out of the cage, though.
> Being able to actually stretch your wings out fully was nice, no doubt.
> Might even finally have a shot at getting some news on where any of the other 'bolts ended up.
> Chatter in the cages had been limited at best; most of the ponies in there had been prisoners for so long 'the outside world' didn't really mean much to them anymore.
>>
>>25719734

> Apart from the occasional wildfire rumor - Princess Luna was dead! Princess Luna was coming with an army of immortal vamponies to rescue everypony! Princess Luna had married the human ruler! - recent news was rare.
> But the prospect of fresh news was poor comfort, a drop of honey in an ocean of vinegar.
> Even if he did let you out to fly on your own, for instance, it'd be on his terms.
> ...okay, most of the flying you'd done with the Wonderbolts hadn't exactly been on your terms either.
> The captain didn't get to make every single decision, after all.
> That had still been different, though.
> Had you wanted to, you could've hoofed over your resignation and lived comfortably on your savings for the rest of your life, flying whenever you wanted.
> That you were still the captain was a statement to your dedication, if anything.
> Had been.
> There wasn't much of a Wonderbolts left to be captain of now.
> Squeezing your eyes shut as your stomach twists unhappily at the thought, you wriggle about in the bed once more - trying to find a better position to tempt sleep.
> Each new one proves just as useless as the last.
> Instead you focus on quietly meditating to pass the time.
> Silently mouthing another thanks to whoever had included this in your training.
> It had been a boon when you were in the Wonderbolts - a way to calm your mind and block our physical strain.
> But it had been a miracle in the cages, enough to keep you from going totally insane.
> "Hey, wings. You awake?"
> ...he was back already?
"I have a name, you know. In fact, you do know - so quit being a jerk and use it."
> Your owner snorts from his spot leaning against the doorway.
> "Sure thing, wings. Got you some stuff."
> A ball of cloth lands nearby you.
"What's that?"
> "Clothes. Jacket, legwarmers, knit hat, some other stuff. You might be good to fly up there yourself, but the cabin can get cold when you're just sitting in one place."
>>
>>25719749

> Uncurling your legs, you nose through the pile.
> None of the fabric looks new, but it's not junk either - good, thick garments that will do plenty to keep you warm.
> And - what looks like a set of earpieces, connected by a thick band?
> Seeing your confused look, Anonymous shrugs.
"You're going to have to talk to me. Fortunately they make them in pony size; here, I'll show you how to get them on."
> Letting him pull the headset on, you find them lighter than thankfully might lighter than any armor you'd worn of the same size.
> Even better, the band looped around your ears to hold the earpieces on, instead of simply covering them and crushing the delicate structures flat.
> Nudging the microphone until it's in front of your mouth, you look back up.
"Thanks, I guess. For the stuff."
> "Thank me when we're not freezing our asses off at ten thousand feet."
> Unlocking your chain from the wall, he motions towards the front of the aircraft.
> "Come on. Time to learn your duties."
> Climbing up into the cockpit reveals a pair of seats with what you suspect are near-identical controls; he climbs into the left; on instinct, you flap your wings to loft yourself into the right.
> Poking lightly at one of the computers mounted to the front of the cockpit, you glance over to your master.
"Looks fancy. I thought you said this was old."
> "It is. Previous owners overhauled the flight controls and installed new electronics for single-person operation. Oh, and first rule: Don't touch controls unless I tell you to."
> You'd only tapped the screen, not the controls.
> Even so you retract your hoof, eyes roving around the myriad controls and displays lining the small space.
> How one person could ever operate this, you've no idea...
> But then, humans were universally insane by your estimation, so who knew.
"I thought the first rule is don't try and run away. That mean I can go now?"
> "Hilarious."
"So if it's good for one person then why bother with me?"
>>
>>25719763

> "Difference between can and should."
> The click of a lock signals the return of being literally chained to your job.
"What, don't trust me not to go through the glass?"
> "Frankly, no. You earn my trust, you get off the chain. Until then..."
> You'd just have to wait .
> "Right. In time, you're going to do a whole bunch of things for me. A lot of those I'm going to have to train you for over time, but we'll start with what you can do without training."
> Shifting to try and find a comfortable way to sit in the human-made chair, you nod to show you're listening.
> "First job, is observation. I fly on visual flight rules fairly often, so you're another pair of extra eyes. In the air, you watch for other aircraft or clouds. On the ground, you watch to make sure I'm not hitting anyone and give me range estimations."
"Got it."
> "Second, you'll be keeping an eye on the instruments for me. You see anything that's wrong or unusual, point it out. I'll train you to read them first, that will take the least time."
"Now?"
> "No. First we have to get off the ground; I need to be somewhere soon and I already spent thirty minutes doing the exterior checks while you were off in la-la land."
> Snorting, you go quiet to let him do his work.
> It turns out that when a human says 'get off the ground', they mean 'spend twenty minutes fiddling with the controls and chattering with their radio before even moving an inch'.
> Only after what seems to be an eternity is the aircraft even rolled out of a hangar to let him start the engines.
> The cacophonous, roaring thrum is ear-achingly loud even from within the cockpit - if not for the headset, you'd have to scream to talk to him - but at the same time sends a little thrill through your blood.
> Finally, to be in the air again!
> Rolling out onto the runway itself seems to take a whole second eternity - but when the moment comes, there's no mistaking it.
>>
>>25719734
Hail lurkernon
>>
>>25719776

> Engines roar, the ground slides by, and even seated still you can feel the moment when you're airborne at last.
> Anonymous isn't paying any real attention to you - too busy talking to the radio again - so instead you peer from the cockpit window.
> The ground was rapidly falling away, a distant pegasus in a bright-yellow propelling himself alongside the aircraft as it departed.
> Some kind of escort out?
> It's too far away to really make out details, so instead you settle back in the seat and relish a little in the feeling of-
> "You seem to be having a good time."
> ...whoops.
> Let yourself go a bit too long there.
"Piss off."

Sorry for the short update. I'll have a bit more tomorrow.
>>
>>25719797
WEW SPITFIRE STORYS BACK
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
>>25716186
phew. That was good.
>>
>>25719797
Good to see you stlll updating
>>
File: 1449732741377.jpg (563 KB, 750x1819) Image search: [Google]
1449732741377.jpg
563 KB, 750x1819
This thread.
>>
>>25719148
I had a similar idea but some fimanon inherits sombra from her withered grandma (hart attack?). Her grandma was an eccentric nut bar that had all kinds of glass chandeliers and crystal glasses and other fakish glass crystal shit.
Anyways. fimanon keeps hearing sombra say crystals and releasing a dark threatening scary aura to the point she fears for her life. So she gets him REAL crystals like geodes and shit. and he starts calm down and worm up maybe even real conversations. Though it was probably sombra that killed her grandma maybe unintentionally with his aura. Due to her fake crystal shit. Maybe he needed some real naturally formed crystals to release his darkness into or some shit i don't know.

Anyways not really a sombra fan (I like my cute FEMALE ponies). just something I thought up
>>
>>25720555
I mentioned Sombra because almost all these pairings have been male/female.
I thought a little male on male violence might put some hair on our collective chest.
>>
File: 47.jpg (413 KB, 680x1000) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
413 KB, 680x1000
>>25717418
Man. Somebody had been abusing her hard. Anon trying to untrain a pony green?

I'll read it.

On another note.

Where the fuck are the AJ green and that spitfire writfag?

>>25716685
Dawww. dash a cute.
>>
>>25720664
>spitfire writfag

Ops scratch that. Guess I should have read ahead.
>>
>>25720584
Ah. I see. That's why it didn't appeal to me. not much into that kind of thing, and I have enough hair there already.

To each his own
>>
File: happy little fuhrer.jpg (31 KB, 347x355) Image search: [Google]
happy little fuhrer.jpg
31 KB, 347x355
>>25717418
>>25717418
fug, you got my attention.
If this ain't gonna involve any more piss gulping and will involve more of those situations where Anon tries to "untrain" her and treat her normally, i'm gonna read the fuck out of this green.
>>
>>25720530
Reminds me of that elf and orc series.
>>
>>25721296
I don't know what you're referring to. (not that anon)
>>
>>25721523
I think he referes to a comic about an elf princess who brings herself into sticky situations to get raped by an orc, who simply doesnt want to
>>
>>25704391
bump
>>
File: MEGUSTA.gif (1021 KB, 260x208) Image search: [Google]
MEGUSTA.gif
1021 KB, 260x208
>>25704523
>With your height difference, it's easy for you to love your mouth close to hers.
>And you start to breathe each others breath.
My erection became painful for a brief moment at that.
>>
>>25716087
>You're about to whisper to her as she asked you to, when Pinkie whispers into your ear.
>"Go ahead.... Fuck her like you're going to fuck my face."
GOOD GOD
>>
>>25716685
PONE CUDDLES. NOW
>>
>>25709199
>life never happens how you want it to
We didn't come to fiction for a dose of reality, Anon.

>>25708980
>>25707934
I'm not sorry; These anons hit the nail right on the head.

The ride was good though.
>>
>>25709688

>While waiting for the water to boil for the pasta, you drag a few logs out of the back of the truck, and build a fire in the fire circle you created yesterday.
>Learning about the differences between this world, and the one Maud came from has been quite interesting.
>Maud's demeanor is still a complete enigma to you, however.
>So... Dour. Grim.
>Most ponies you've interacted with previously atleast tried to put on a happy face over how shit their situation is.
>Maud is just... There.
>Neither happy nor really sad.
>After a few minutes thinking, you stand up, and go check on the stove, while Maud takes her seat by the fire, and pops open her beer.
>The water is boiling, so you dump the pasta in, and stir.
>Within a few minutes, the pasta is done.
>You drain the water out off to the edge of camp, and you just dump a jar of pasta sauce into the pot.
Dinner's ready.
>You split the pasta in to two separate plates, and set them onto the open part of the table.
>Maud comes from the camp fire, and chows down on her plate, as you dig into yours.
>A thought crosses your mind.
So, we'll probably spend tommorow night down in Moab. I think you'll get a kick out of some of the stuff around there.
Plus, they ought to have all the stuff we need for resupplying there.
>>
>>25722149

And the morning after that, we could maybe pay an early morning visit to Arches.
>"Arches?"
Arches National Park... Big chunk of land set aside as protected for people to go visit. Has big ass rock arches.
>"Sounds interesting."
We should be able to get up early, see a few of the important sites, and still get back up to these parts to keep on mapping.
>A sunrise hike to Delicate Arch should be fun... Only 3 miles on foot round trip.
>And it's a damn impressive piece of natural beauty.
>You also consider Dead Horse Point state park...
>The views are impressive, but that might be a bit of an awkward place to explain the name of to Maud.
>You sigh.
>Humans really are a bunch of assholes...
>Such is the way of the world.
>After finishing up food, you clean everything up and assume your general evening habit.
>Drinking beer, and sitting around a nice campfire in the wilderness.
>Maud sits near you, also staring into the fire, silently.
>Eventually, you both settle into your tents for another night of restful sleep.
>>
>>25722158

>In the morning, you are, as per usual, awoken by your alarm during the pre-dawn.
>You roll out of your bed, and get dressed for another day of field work... Going down to the lowest part of Black Dragon Canyon.
>For breakfest... Today shall be pancakes.
>Because instant pancake mix is the shit, especially out in the middle of no where like this.
>You put the frying pan on the stove, and rub it down with cooking oil, then let it preheat.
>You add some water to the mix until it has the perfect consistency.
>Measuring water is for plebs.
Pancakes for breakfast, Maud.
>YOu can hear her rustling about in her tent.
>"Kay."
>Now, the frying pan is headed up enough, you start pouring out batter, and letting the pancakes get all nice and fluffy as they cook.
>As they finish, you flip them onto a waiting plate, and pour more batter into the pan.
>Maud opens her tent, and comes out.
Feel free to grab a few pancakes, Maud. Got syrup on the table. No butter though...
>"Thanks, Anon. I do always enjoy pancakes."
>Soon enough, you use all the batter, and it becomes your turn to dig in.
>>
>>25709432
This really gave me a healthy dose of dramatic, emotional jostling.
>>
File: BlackDragonWash.jpg (370 KB, 1477x588) Image search: [Google]
BlackDragonWash.jpg
370 KB, 1477x588
>>25722169

>After finishing up breakfast, you proceed to the worst part of pancakes while camping...
>The mess syrup and batter make on dishes.
>Atleast this afternoon, you'll be able to top off your water supply when you get to Moab.
>You also tear down camp... YOu won't be coming back to this one, and you can move the truck to not have to walk so far.
>Before you head out for the day, you do a quick review of the old geologic maps, and look at the topographic maps.
>Ooh... You are gonna be passing by some adits dug into the Chinle...
>You dig out a small electronic device from the cab of the truck and stow it into your backpack.
Question for you Maud... You familiar with the concept of radioactivity?
>"I can't say that I am."
>You wonder if her world lacks radioactivity... She is seemingly very knowledgeable about detailed mineral chemistry. SOmething about magic...
Then we might have a treat for you today. Possibly some mineral's you've never seen before... Or, atleast, you were missing out on an important property of them.
>You continue to restock your backpack for the day.
>"What minerals?"
Ill show you when we get there... There's some old mines we should be going near. Should be able to find some stuff to collect.
You ready for the day? Water, and such?
>"Yeah. Lets hit the trail."
Jump in the truck... We are gonna park a little further down, and move the truck as we map today.
>>
>>25722182
Maud Maud Maud
>>
File: BlackDragonCanyonVehicles.jpg (525 KB, 1721x1151) Image search: [Google]
BlackDragonCanyonVehicles.jpg
525 KB, 1721x1151
>>25722182

>You drive down the trail, until you get down to where you stopped off previously, and find a decent spot to stop the truck.
Alright, lets get some mapping done before we head into town.
>You map along the hillside, moving up to where the old adits were on the map.
>Soon enough, you can see the telltale signs ahead of you of an old prospect...
>Tailings, rough old path you might have once been able to take a vehicle up.
>Rusty hulks of old unidentifyable equipment.
>You continue to mark rock contacts as you both hike up the hill.
>Eventually, you can see the actual tunnels, cutting into the steep cliffside towering above you.
>You walk over to one of the tailings piles, and pull out the device you picked up earlier from your truck.
>Upon, activating it, you are greeted with the familiar beeps of the geiger counter.
>As you wave it near the tailings pile, the scattered beeps crescendo into an electronic squeal.
Yup. Old uranium prospect.
>"Uranium?"
Uranium. Radioactive, unstable atom containing immense ammounts of energy.
Back in the 50s and 60s, people came out here and ran little uranium prospects out of these cliffs.
>You hold up your geiger counter to Maud.
>The beeps drop dramatically as you move it away from the tailings pile.
This is a geiger counter... It lets you detect ionizing radiation. Which you get from things like uranium.
>"That's different... I don't think we had anything like this in Equestria."
>>
>>25722233

Also, that's all I got for now.
>>
>>25714957
>>25714938
well, she's figuretively alone right now
>>
>>25722250
Nooooo! must lurk for more.
>>
>>25722250
Thoroughly enjoying this.
>>
>>25712372
For the record, the whole casual "I own you" attitude doesn't sit well with me at all. Not that it needs to. Appreciate Twilight taking it well, though.

Really liking where this is going, though.

>"So do y'all think you can keep it down at night? I do not need ta hear how much of a 'bad pony' Twilight is."

delicious
>>
>>25722471
indeed
>>
>>25722471
The idea is that she has had it much worse in the past and is a bit jaded at this point.
>>
>>25714569
good shit
>>
>>25716186
That was so unbelievably fucking hot.
>>
>>25714642
BONER
>>
>>25722626
Came 5 times rereading it
>>
File: 1416825181665.gif (3 MB, 541x350) Image search: [Google]
1416825181665.gif
3 MB, 541x350
>>25717418
I have to say, the first post was violently autistic and abrupt. I was about to give some condemning words before seeing the next post.

That was also extremely abrupt and insane. Could have been done a LOT better. But this was extreme and exciting enough that such abrupt pace couldn't have gone much better.

Not even into water sports, but MORE.
>>
>>25720437
>>25719967
>>25719797
>>25719797
Seconded. This is getting good.
>>
>>25722471
>For the record, the whole casual "I own you" attitude doesn't sit well with me at all.

Dude, this is the slave pony thread. we're all about owning things that shouldn't be owned.

The fact that it doesn't sit well with you means you're probably a good person.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 98

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.