[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slave Pony Auction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: Slave1.png (147 KB, 807x500) Image search: [Google]
Slave1.png
147 KB, 807x500
>So what is this thread about?
Pretty much this thread is about anon owning a pony as a slave. He can do whatever he wishes, be it nice and not abusing or the complete opposite.

If you're going to be writing some green, please name yourself. It will be easier to keep track of your story.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction

Full story List: http://pastebin.com/cqLCYveb

Popular Stories:

Buying a Bookhorse (Twilight) by Lurkernon -- COMPLETE
http://pastebin.com/zvvD2hcE

Regards, anon (Vinyl) by IHLAOY -- COMPLETE
http://pastebin.com/AySUp8Ma

The Slave Auction (Applejack) by Jessi Jinx -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/gFYqU1d5

Broken Princess (Luna) by Jingle Jangle -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/NLP6dcMr

A deal is a deal (Applebloom) by Unknown -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/DK21fjWz

Helping Her (Scootaloo) by HeliAnon -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/j5aR9qWb (Chapter 1)
http://pastebin.com/8CST2NS4 (Chapter 2)

No title (Fluttershy) by Can'tthinkofaname -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/PWZdPNsc

Previous thread: >>25555261
>>
File: 140831_121918.png (194 KB, 810x1282) Image search: [Google]
140831_121918.png
194 KB, 810x1282
First for human slave
>>
Second
Now where are my stories
>>
Third for new thread. Can't wait to see greens.
>>
>>25650591
>>25650419
I'll update the Bon-Bon story tomorrow, still finishing it up.
>>
>>25650607
Yay
>>
>>25650607
>Bon-Bon story tomorrow
Wait what? We have one of those?
>>
>>25651128
- >>25590983
>>
>>25651146
Oh okay the run away slaves story. I forgot Bon-Bon was the protagonist.
>>
File: 1386871830200.png (158 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1386871830200.png
158 KB, 1000x700
>forcing Fluttershy to eat meat until she likes it
>>
Unfortunately I didn't get much writing done this week, but still managed to get some words on the preverbial screen.

---

>When you ran up to the customer service desk a few things happened in a very rapid succession.
>Firstly you managed to blurt out a lot of words very quickly.
"ListenIcameinherewithasmallfillybutnowIcan'tfindheryouhavetohelpme!"
>The lady that stood there could only watch with shock and fear as you rambled like a madman.
>But what you didn't see was a butter yellow pegasi literally jump all the way to the ceiling and clutch the lamp hanging there out of fright.
>Why is this important you may ask?
>Well lets watch and see.
>"Sir could you please calm down, otherwise I'm going to have to call for security."
>Taking a deep breath you tried doing as instructed.
>Getting kicked out of here wasn't going to help you find the filly.
"OK, I'm calm see. Calmer than Gandhi."
>"Riiiiight, now how can I help you sir?"
>Relax your breathing, that's it deep breaths, in and out.
>Fuck you need to start exercising again.
>Being this winded after a little run.
>Shit, Scootaloo!
"Listen I came in here with a little orange filly. She disappeared seconds later and I could really use some help."
>>
>>25651967

>The lady's face went from being wary of you to downright worried.
>"I'll get the security guard to look at the video from the cameras. We'll help you find her."
>You and the lady however made a mistake.
>You forgot about the yellow pegasus who was still hanging onto a lamp above.
>Fun fact: What goes up, generally always comes down.
>With a loud pop both the pegasus and ceiling lamp came crashing down.
>You could only wince as the lady who was going to help you, broke the lamps and pony's fall.
>The yellow equine managed to get out a single 'Owie' from the pile of metal and flesh now laying on the ground.
"You both okay there?"
>"Eeeeep!"
>And yellow is back to hiding amongst the wreckage.
>The lady's out cold though, damn.
"Hey mellow yellow, listen I'm sure you heard what we were talking about from your perch up there."
"I need to find that little filly before anything bad happens, so could you help me out and afterwords I promise I'll leave you alone to your panic attack."
>"Yes sir."
>It was barely audible but now we were making progress.
>>
>>25651986

>All in all the plan was simple.
>Have yellow horse take you to the store security office.
>There you'd get the guard to use the fancy surveillance footage to find out where the little pain in the butt went.
>At which point you would go and find the said pain in the butt.
>Promptly you would scold her for leaving your side and afterwords give her a nice hug.
>You know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men.
>They fuck you in the ass, with no lube or reach around.
>The office itself was small and it didn't contain anything that would even resemble a monitor or computer.
>And from the looks of it, the guard was about one shift from going to the big mall cop gig in the sky.
>This couldn't fucking get any worse.
>As if you had to ask.

---
So yeah, it's short. The pastebin is updated, and hopefully I'll get a bit more done this coming week.
>>
>>25652007
Ooooh, damn. This is getting good.

>But what you didn't see was a butter yellow pegasi literally jump all the way to the ceiling and clutch the lamp hanging there out of fright.
Got a giggle out of me.

Overall looking forward to seeing what happens if Fluttershy realizes it's Scoots.
>>
>>25652007
Nice
>>
>>25651864
>you will never manifest as the mary sue who buys all the mane six and reunites them
>you will never watch five sets of eyes stare in horror as Fluttershy carves up a 3 inch steak and eats it like it's nothing
>>
>>25650336
Story idea

Pony is bought as a present for some guy's little girl. Cause the standard "I want a pony" usually doesn't happen cause horses are expensive and require special housing and maintenance to keep, but MLP ponies are much smaller, clean themselves, and easier to maintain.

How would the bought pony react. I can imagine it being cold and hateful to the people enslaved it/tore it from its home and maybe even their owner who bought it like a pet, but could it really be mean to the innocent human child who just wants to brush it and play with it.

>>25652007
Get more done soon the tension is eating away at me,
>>
>>25653755
>How would the bought pony react.
That depends on the pony and their mentality. They could be too prideful for their own good, being resistant, possibly aggressive, though I doubt they'd physically harm a child.
Alternatively, they could understand their position, and rather than fighting it, accept their fate and make the best of it.
>free food
>free home
>a friend if the kid isn't a piece of shit
>no beatings
>no rape
>generally well taken care of
Knowing its situation could be much, much worse, it'd at the very least play along out of its own self interest, if not actually coming to enjoy its position. At least enjoy it as far as one can enjoy being a slave/pet.
>>
>Be pony slave.
>Some human family bought you as a present for an eight year old girl.
>It's not so bad.
>Except her 13 year old brother is going through puberty and is looking at you funny.
>You're probably going to get raped by him.
>Such is life on earth.
>>
>>25652007
Keep going
>>
>>25654167
>rape

Or so it appeared at first but actually the pony was young and going though puberty as well and needed a good dicking.

It starts off as a purely physical thing. Both not really interested in the other species. But after a few years the little girl grows out of her pony phase. The boy and the pony over time became close to the point that he's the only one she talks to. The parents decide it's not worth the expense to keep the pony. So boy has to figure out how to keep their relationship a secret and pay for her food and keep long enough for him to tern18 and get moved/kicked out and take the pony with him. Now he struggles to pay for housing and keep up with school. But trough it all his pony is there for him. And what was once nothing but his little sister toy has become his everything.
>>
File: safe_spoon.png (88 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
safe_spoon.png
88 KB, 819x1024
>>25654883
This I like.
>>
>>25654883
>>25655290
Also gets my vote. Summon the writefags!
>>
File: 1444504557219.jpg (88 KB, 1188x952) Image search: [Google]
1444504557219.jpg
88 KB, 1188x952
>You will never have a qt slave trap
>>
>>25655918
At what point did this seem like a good idea?
>>
>>25656526
>You will never tease your slave's rigid shaft until he is a quivering wreck, watching his hips buck against the slightest touch as he seeks the few strokes more needed reach completion, listening to him beg nearly unintelligibly to be allowed to cum
>You will never lean over and whisper into his ear, "No."
>>
Y'know, I'd like to see a story with an Anon finding himself the brand new owner of Nightmare Moon. Or Chrysalis. Or both. Villains need structure and love or >rape too, don't they?
>>
File: 1445558255408.gif (435 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445558255408.gif
435 KB, 600x600
>>25656526
>is not for slave, but instead for gentle sexual
Why not both?
>>
>>25656747
>NMMslave
...fuck, another idea I want to write.
>>
> "You know this one's a bit of trouble? You're going to have to keep an eye on her."
> "So I've been told. You can control her, though?"
> "Yeah, just crank the collar up if she gives you any real problems. These things can take a good jolt."
> "Noted."
> The voice in the background are nothing unusual.
> After how long you've been in here, they're something you barely notice.
> Not even worth raising your head from the remains of the rough cloth bedding.
> Booted feet stopping in front of the tiny, wire-twisted entrance to your cage and nudging it with one steel-capped toe, though?
> That's unusual.
> "Hey. Miss attitude, wake up. Someone wants to see you."
> The cramped confines barely gives you room to stand, and certainly not enough to view the humans' entire body even if you were to crawl towards the door.
> Instead another human takes the place of the market employee in front of the cage and squats down, peering inward with inquisitive but wary eyes.
> On the one hoof, it was nice that you wouldn't have to crane your neck to try and speak up to them.
> On the other hoof, you'd have to speak to them now.
> "So. What's your name?"
> Your name is fuck off, I don't want to talk to you.
"My name is Spitfire."
> "Hmm. Been told you can fly pretty well."
"Could."
> "You any good with weather? Monitoring it, figuring out what's coming?"
"A bit. Your weather's screwy."
> "What about navigating?"
"Not awful."
> Navigating by stars, wind patterns, and landmark alike was a prerequisite for getting into the Wonderbolts.
> But if you bored him, the human might go away again.
> "You got a particular reason for the attitude?"
> Or maybe not.
"Yeah, I'm a slave in a cage. Why, surprised?"
> Only the presence of the market-owner keeps you from adding a few choice adjectives for your interrogator to the answer.
> As it is, the sarcasm is thick enough you half hope he'll choke on it.
> "You wanna fly again?"
> You can't help it.
>>
>>25657452

> Wings stiffen, muscles going rigid at even the mere memory of coasting freely among the clouds-
> Laughter - human laughter - cuts into the fantasy.
> "Figured. Alright, pull her out. I'm want to see her for real."
> Mentally you curse.
> That wasn't what you'd planned on.
> He was supposed to go away, not-
> Hinges squeal as the cage door is pulled side.
> With careful hooves you creep from it and stand upright at last before anyone can get any ideas about making use of the collar on your throat for 'encouragement'.
> Instinctively you stretch, muscles trembling and several somethings popping appreciatively.
> Boots thud on the concrete floor as he circles you, the market owner hanging just behind him.
> He's got the look of most of the ones who come back here, not as fancy as the ones who you used to see sitting in on the auctions.
> A lose shirt-jacket, faded but not awful looking, hangs over a T-shirt and pants; his face has the look of someone who fails to be surprised by most things in life anymore.
> "So, you're going to buy her, then?"
> "No visible injuries I can see, no limp when she came out... yeah, fuck it. I'm in."
> Wait, what?
> That fast?
> "You know she's not going to be easy? I don't want you coming back because she decided to-"
> "Second time you're saying, and I knew the first. Yeah, I understand. You lied to me about her skill, though, I'll be coming back to give you a piece of my mind. That enough money?"
> "Yep. She's yours. You got a controller for that collar?"
> "Yeah."
> Fuck.
> Not your plan at all.
> A chain snaps to the back of the heavy collar locked about your throat; the buyer doesn't bother giving you a tug, simply turning for the exit.
> For a second you consider making a scene - planting your hooves and refusing to move.
> That'd go nowhere good, though.
> Glowering, you force your legs into motion to pull up behind him.
>>
>>25657469

> Faces peer out from the cages you pass, pouring out a mix of jealousy, sympathy, and occasionally silently begging to be taken with.
> Closing them out proves easy; you've become an expert at locking out unwanted emotions.
> Exiting into the sunlight leaves you squinting after so long in the cage.
> What follows is a long walk through a city you barely know the name of.
> Humans hurry past, not even glancing up at the sight of one sentient creature being owned by another.
> A few even have ponies of their own walking by their sides.
> Again you force back a wave of emotion - this time your own.
> "So."
> Your owner's voice is rough and somewhat tired-sounding now; he hasn't bothered to look down at you.
"So, what?"
> "So, thinking about getting to fly again?"
"I'm a slave. I don't get to have thoughts, and certainly not hopes."
> "Funny. Let's try answering for real."
"Let's try looking at who you're talking to. I'm not a machine, you know."
> It comes out more snappy than you'd intended, but it feels good to do so.
> To your surprise, he does - looking down with a small half-smile, as though something you'd said was intensely amusing.
> "Sorry. Habit in my line of business - eyes go elsewhere first."
> Huh.
> An actual reply.
> You hadn't expected that.
"Whatever. What's your name, or is it just 'master'?"
> "Anonymous. You're Spitfire, yeah?"
"Yeah."
> Finding your attempt at needling him stymied, you try a different tactic.
"What'd you want me for?"
> "I need a navigator and weather expert. You fit the bill."
> Great.
> Glorified weather pony - that's your life now.
"Where we heading?"
> "Home."
> 'Home' turns out to be a large, square building behind a fence the two of you have to be waved through.
> Must not be very wealthy, if he's living in a place without windows, and-
"Oh, fuck no."
> Coming around a corner had brought you to a prompt halt.
>>
File: 1.jpg (439 KB, 1023x462) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
439 KB, 1023x462
>>25657475

> An aircraft - rust-streaked in places, with a broad wing slung high over a curved central body - sat in the center of a hangar.
"Tell me we're not going on that?"
> "Yep. Home sweet home."
> Yet again a curse is stifled from escaping your mouth.
> You hated human aicraft.
> Anonymous walks a slow circle around the contraption; unwillingly, you follow behind.
> He speaks as he does, laying out what he'd bought you for.
> By the end, you're increasingly wondering if you got bought by a madpo- madman.
"So, let me get this straight. You want me, to watch the weather for you."
> "And navigate, yeah. Plus some other stuff. My last copilot... left and it's too much work, not enough eyes with just one person."
"And you understand that I'm kind of pissed about this whole being-sold-as-property thing."
> "Yep."
> Ruffling your wings slightly, you try and focus on him again.
> Resting loosely against the side of the aircraft, Anonymous is watching you again - the chain to your collar swinging as one hand toys with something in his pocket.
"You're insane, you know that? I know what they've got listed on my profile. Doesn't respond well to discipline, obedience problems, yada yada yada."
> "Yeah. I read it before buying you."
> He's infuriatingly hard to provoke, this human.
> Much more difficult than the one who'd run the market you'd been bought from.
"And you still want to put me on that kind of duty flying."
> "Yep. And I'm going to tell you right now: I'm not going to put up with any bullshit from you. You work, things go okay. You give me trouble, I'm full well going to give it back."
"And what makes you think I'm not going to make it miserable enough you send me back?"
> "I end up sending you back, they're probably going to ship you out to the nearest labor farm pretty soon just to get rid of you. We both know what those are like."
> Unfortunately, you do.
> Suppressing a shiver, you force a neutral face that hopefully isn't too artificial.
>>
File: PBYCutaway.jpg (768 KB, 2200x1224) Image search: [Google]
PBYCutaway.jpg
768 KB, 2200x1224
>>25657482

"So, I'm supposed to be happy that you own me like a piece of furniture or something?"
> "No, you're supposed to be happy they don't have you breaking rocks until you waste away and collapse, or have you on some high-mortality job."
"Kind of a raw deal."
> "Isn't it? Life's a bitch sometimes, but I think you'll figure it out."
> Pushing off the side of the aircraft, he starts climbing up into the interior.
> "Come on. I'll show you the inside."
> A few beats of your wings settles you on top of the main hull, where your owner is pulling a hatch open.
> Slipping in after him, you climb through into the aircraft's interior.
"Looks like a pile of rust and junk."
> "Hey, it'll make point-five past lightspeed."
> You shoot a glance at his back.
"...what?"
> "Nevermind. Silly reference... anyhow, this is an old warbird. Long legs, and can land damn near just about anywhere."
"A warbird? Tell me you're not some kind of mercenary."
> A loud, cracking laugh is your response.
> "Hell no. I do cargo, passengers occasionally, out to rough airstrips and remote locations. They need it there fast, I move it."
"So, I'm going to be a glorified delivery pony. Delivery pony slave."
> One finger is raised in counter to your suggestion.
> "Aerial delivery pony."
"...that makes me feel so much better."
> "Glad it helped. This way - I'll show you our 'quarters'."
> Stepping carefully behind him, you find yourself unwillingly rolling your eyes at his sarcasm.
> Moving back through what you presume is the cargo area, reveals a pair of beds stacked to either side of a central corridor.
> Each is partitioned off by a sliding cloth cover on a rail,
> "Yours is on the starboard, mine on the port."
"My own room? Wow, the luxury."
> "Hey, if you'd prefer I can get a cage or something. Have to be made out of paper, though, because I can't take extra weight."
> Despite the wit, you can't help but be actually surprised.
>>
>>25657505

> Going from a cage to sleeping areas equal to your owner's - even though not really private - was more than you'd expected.
> Climbing up on the bed, you find it surprisingly good for being in such a rough machine.
> Across the passage, Anon also takes a seat - lacing his fingers together and watching you quietly.
> After a few moments you pause from testing the bed and shoot a questioning look in his direction.
"What?"
> "Just watching."
"You like seeing a mare in bed?"
> Again a small smirk touches the edges of his mouth.
> "For someone who didn't even want to get aboard, you seem to be enjoying the bed."
> Raising a hoof to point at the shock collar about your throat, you roll your eyes just in case the first gesture wasn't enough.
"Not exactly giving me a ton of choice here. May as well find the best of it."
> "Point."
> His hands come un-knit; Anon leans back against the far wall of the aircraft.
> "Keep that attitude, you'll do alright. I'll reward you for good work."
> About what you expected, really.
> Better than being used in other ways.
"Well, like I said. Not much choice."
> For now, anyhow.
> If he was flying alone as he'd said, he'd have to have a tool box somewhere.
> Maybe something in there could go through your collar...?
> "Right, well. Beds fold up when we need extra cargo space, though there's a small storage area beneath yours - don't go messing with that."
"Got it. Anything else?"
> "Yeah. There's a small kitchenette just ahead of this, though you might have a bit of trouble using it - I don't have any flatware good for ponies."
> Figures.
> "Up from there's the old engineer's cabin, though now I just use it for extra cargo space. Back are the rear hatches - I'll need you to watch from those from time to time. Even further forward is the cockpit and nose position - I'll show you those later."
"Right. When do we go?"
>>
>>25657513

> "Couple of hours. I need to go finalize a few things, so you get a some spare time. When I get back I'll introduce you to your duties and we can get moving."
"Fine. Whatever."
> Standing, he takes a moment to padlock your chain to a structural member before departing.
> Evidently he doesn't trust the threat of later punishment to keep you still just yet.

So, that's the beginning of this. I hope to be able to get a few more posts up later on; in the meantime, I really would like feedback on this, as it's obviously a bit different than the Twilight story - no whiteknight, no mentally broken pony - at least not obviously so, anyhow.
>>
>>25657519

Lookin good. Good to see something that's not the standard whiteknight story.
>>
>>25657519
liking it so far
>>
>You are Anon.
>And boy o’ boy did you luck out.
>Yesterday you went to the pony auction house hoping to finally put the money you saved to some use.
>However the moment you got there, the realization hit you like reality hitting a 18 year straight out of high school.
>Ponies weren’t cheap.
>Mares went for something close to 3 grand.
>And the younger they were the more it cost.
>Fuck.
>Shit.
>Balls.
>Speaking of balls.
>Maybe luck was on your side after all.
>Two colts were being sold together for only 500 bucks.
>Looking at the guy selling them you almost regretted what you were about to do.
>The guy eyed you up, slowly rubbing his hands together.
“How come they’re so cheap?”
>”No reason goy… my friend. They’re perfectly healthy and have all their shots.”
“Bullshit, what’s the catch?”
>Now the man with the abnormally large nose started to visibly sweat.
>”They’re sterile, so if you’re trying to use them for breeding it’s not really going to do you any good.”
>How come you still felt like the guy wasn’t giving you all the info.
>So naturally you continued to stare him straight in the eye.
>Man this guy sweats a lot.
>”Okay fine, they colt-cuddlers. I bought them two months ago, hoping to have them just be useful for satisfying the mares needs.”
>”But they would even get a chubby from the pinkest of pony pussies.”
>Beggars can’t be choosers.
“Alright you got yourself a sale.”
>>
>>25657519
>I really would like feedback on this
I have really hard time coming up with a feedback. Mainly because there is nothing really that would make me stop reading and think 'wait, thats bullshit!'.
I hate to sound like an asskisser, but I cant find anything that I didn't like in it so far.
It's good, I like it.
>>
>>25657593

Several Hours later…
>So the two stallions were named Soarin and Braeburn.
>And not that you planned for this in advance, but they were wearing matching pony maid outfits.
>And while blue wasn’t looking to happy with his current predicament, Braeburn looked absolutely tickled pink.
>”Master, thank you for these.”
“Yeah no worries. Your guys room is down the hall and on the left. I’m going to get some sleep. Just knock on my door if you need anything.”
>After getting undressed and hopping into bed you fell asleep almost instantly.
>Dreams of crushing some puss cascaded around you.
>However the sensations coming from your dick were not dream induced.
>Opening your eyes you looked down.
>There lapping hungrily at your dick were the two stallions, still in their maid outfits.
>While Braeburn lapped at the head, Soarins broad tongue worked its way up and down your shaft.
>Each moment was nothing more than ecstasy as their nimble tongues danced around each other and your cock.
>Your eyes never faltered from their actions.
>At one point Soarins eyes even caught your own, which only renewed his efforts around your shaft.
>Soon the familiar feeling of pressure building was making itself know.
“I’m about to..”
>Before you could finish Braeburn decided to hog you all to himself.
>His mouth descended on your length in its entirety.
>The warmth of his mouth surrounding you was the final push you needed.
>Your hips jerked forward as rope after rope exploded from your tip.
>All of which was greedily swallowed up by the colt still firmly attached.
>”No fair Braeburn, learn to share.”
>Soarin, who must have been upset by his friends actions pulled Braeburn right off of you.
>And smashed his lips against his.
>So yeah.
>Best 500 bucks you ever spent.

---

>And so Anon lived out his days with two trap ponies, whom he dicked on a regular basis.
>No Homo of course.
>>
>>25657519
I like it.
I like PBY-5As
I like greentext
I like spitfire
I like anon insofar.
Keep goin pls, these last couple of threads have been bare of content.
>>
>>25657482
>aircraft
>realize its the spitfire prompt i wanted
YES YES YES
>>
>>25657519
I love this. It followed what I imagine and it isnt a white knight but he isn't an abusive asshole. Feels are good but having them thrown in your face immediately is bullshit, so i like that about this to. Not much else so far.
>>25657603
>colt cuddler and maids
HA
>gay as fuck immediately
HAHA
>>
>tfw no pony slave to forcibly snuggle
>tfw no pony slave to bathe and pamper
>tfw no pony slave that can't say no to brushing her mane and tail or dressing her up in cute little outfits
>tfw no pony slave to say "I love you Master," as you curl up with her and squeeze her firmly but gently against your chest as the two of you happily drift off to sleep together every single night
>tfw no ex pony slave to say "P... please... I want to stay with you,Master! This is the only home I've ever known here... p..please let me stay!" when all slave ponies are eventually liberated and given equal rights
>>
>>25658659
What kind of sick monster are you?
>>
File: do26-big.jpg (66 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
do26-big.jpg
66 KB, 600x350
>>25657452
Oh shit is the plane story finally happening?

>Catlina
>Not Dornier
>Not Short
>>
>>25658659
>implying she wouldn't immediately crush your balls under her hooves the moment she was free
>>
>>25658747
She'd have no reason to. I'd be nothing but kind, attentive, and loving to my little "slave."
>>
>>25658761
She was still legally your slave. You don't think there won't be even the slightest hint of resentment toward you over that fact?
>>
>>25658774
I seriously doubt it if I explained to her thoroughly I only bought her to protect her and because I wanted a friend as well. She'd be free to go at any time anyway, but only I could keep her safe as she's my property in the eyes of the law and doesn't have any rights. I wouldn't blame her if she still hated me and left the very moment it became safe and convenient to do so, but I'd hope she would want to stay, at least for a little while.
>>
>>25658807
>being kind
>to your slave
>ever
>not brutalizing her for your own amusement
>not whipping and beating her for doing nothing wrong
>not violently raping her and enslaving your satyr abomination children as well
>not torturing them and forcing her to watch to punish her
Gee, Anon, how come your mom lets you suck TWO dicks?
>>
>>25658837
>not being murdered in your sleep when she can't stand the abuse any longer
>>
>>25655854
Is it gay to want to nonsexually spoon with your pretty pygmy stallion?
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6178906
>>
File: do24att.jpg (237 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
do24att.jpg
237 KB, 1600x1067
>>25657519
So after reading through it proper I have to say I like the direction this is taking so far.

Either way in-flight weather lookout isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

Here's some:
>Pre and post-flight paperwork, calculations and general planning
>Navigation
>Radiotelephony
>Engine management
>Spending parts of the flight as pilot flying because shit gets tiring
>Flight Attendant on passenger flights
>>
>>25658884
Not at all.

>Petting the qt stallion in his little maid outfit.
>Snuggling underneath a blanket.
>One hand holding him while the other gently pets the silky fur on his tummy.
>Reducing the trap pony into a quivering mess where he's begging for you to take him.

Oh wait you said nonsexually.
>>
>>25658947
Was gonna say, if he's that pretty, I'll gladly take gay. Was just wondering.
>>
>>25658929
Yes. Nobody gets a free ride, not even qt pone. They'd have to provide some kind of service. I work and pay the bills, you don't bring in any income of your own, therefore you have to work for me to earn the right to stay here, live under my roof, eat my food, use my electricity and water, etc.

At a minimum they'd be expected to keep the house clean, do my laundry, the dishes, stuff like that.

I wouldn't "punish" her to keep her in line, I'd just show her videos on the internet of other people abusing ponies and tell her she's free to take her chances out in the world any time she wants to, but that most people would not be as fair to her as I am. As long as she's with me I'll keep her safe and support her, but she'll have to work for it.

As long as she puts forth a decent effort she'll be just fine, but if she becomes lazy or unruly and defiant I wouldn't tolerate it for long.
>>
>>25659015
>tfw you will never be a good pony for your firm but fair human master
>>
>>25657519
If figuring out things about the plane or piloting in general gets frustrating, go to /k/ and ask them about what cargo planes usually do, or about re purposing old cargo planes . Don't hint at ponies of course
>>
Am I the only one who would crack in this scenario?

Even if I was a rich, resourceful mary-sue who could easily reunite the mane six and take care of them forever, I still couldn't sleep at night without a hole eating away at the walls of my stomach as I thought about them all huddling together in the next room to fend off the feeling of living in a world with so much morbid bullshit.

I would probably die of a broken heart watching Fluttershy fall to pieces when she realizes that we breed billions of animals a year for the sole purpose of dying and sustaining us, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
File: 1446669424687.jpg (54 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
1446669424687.jpg
54 KB, 405x720
>>25659149
Idk.
I just know we need more writefriends in this thread.
>>
>>25659221
Trying really hard to get on a sane sleep schedule so my brain works for this shit. Just isn't coming to me very quickly.

And holy shit do I want that bottle of love
>>
>>25659221
we couldnt have finished all the other stories?
>>
>>25659221
At the moment it looks like we have more writefags than most other threads combined though.
>>
>>25659058
>tfw you will never have a fair pony with a good firm butt
>>
>>25659403
tfw you will never have a cute trap pony in your lap riding your dick. His ponut stretched around your shaft as he bounces up and down, determined to milk you of your seed.
>>
>>25657175
Do it, faggot. Break that Nightmare horse. Make her your bitch.
>>
>>25659221
Give me a couple hours
>>
>>25596875

>After turning off the TV you spend much of the day in conversation with Fluttershy.
>It's mostly small talk while the both of you tidy up the house.
>She tells you about life back where she came from.
>The little community she lived in, the adventures she had, the friends she loved.
>It would seem as if she had a pretty nice life.
>Your life really wasn't that great.
>But considering what you'd seen other people go through in the past few years?
>Oh, it sure as hell wasn't the worst.
>You had finished your bachelor's degree a year ago, and now ran the family store.
>You weren't drafted, either, but that was a very close call.
>They'd actually called your birthday on the service lottery back when the war was at its climax.
>It was getting brutal over there.
>The sole reason that kept you out of the meat grinder was a tibia that never healed correctly.
>You ponder what might have happened differently over a pile of unfinished tax papers, while Flutter hovers a couple feet in the air, sweeping the floor.
>It's strange how they can fly with wings that small.
>Considering the fact that it's early December, the sun has almost set, even though it's only 4:00.
>Tomorrow is the first day you put your pony to work.
>Yep, you definitely aren't rich enough to buy a slave just as a companion and light housekeeper.
>You'd gone over this with her already.
>You'll have to show her how things work, but manning the cash register and restocking shelves isn't too hard.
>Just tedious.
>Except for when someone tries to sneak out a solar panel or dynamo to get around electricity rationing.
>Or, when someone abandons stealth completely and tries to rob you.
>So many people carry weapons on them these days.
>Hence why you keep a glock under the counter.
>17 shots, no 38.
>The sad part is that it's actually come in handy before.
>Multiple times.

Just a small update that I will expand on, I feel bad because I didn't have time to post from Monday until now.
>>
>>25651967
>>25651967
Damn son, took my idea of shop worker Flutters before I could even write it down. Great minds think alike, I guess.
>>
>>25660211
Well now we know what store he went to
>>
>>25660211
They do indeed.
>>
>>25660202
>I can&039;t think of a name. FUCK.
Voting the new writefag calls himself "thirty-nine"
>>
>>25660843
Seconded
>>
>>25660843
I do like that name...
>>
File: GrandJunction.jpg (333 KB, 1962x1043) Image search: [Google]
GrandJunction.jpg
333 KB, 1962x1043
New story, incoming.

Maud, Geologic Assistant

>You've gotten your new assignment from your boss.
>Almost 1000 square miles of detailed geologic mapping work.
>1000 very rugged, arid square miles.
>No partner or assistant.
>Not sure what you did to piss him off...
>One of your coworkers told you to look into buying one of those technicolor ponies that have shown up on the market.
>They are supposed to be reasonably intelligent, and physically able.
>So, you looked on the online sales sites.
>You spent hours searching, and found what looked to be a good fit.
>A pony with a 'cutie mark' (something about inherent talents) of a rock, and their profile said they appeared to enjoy talking about rocks and minerals.
>And a decent price to boot.
>AND, in Grand Junction, which is on your way to where you are working.
>You contact the seller, and arrange a pick up in two days, right on schedule for getting to work.
>Driving through the Rocky Mountains has always brought you joy...
>The high, snow capped peaks, the alpine forests...
>It just makes you feel right with the world.
>Though, purchasing another intelligent being does make you rather uncomfortable.
>Assuming the profile is accurate, you should atleast be putting the pony into an environment they are comfortable with...
>Moreso than the sex slave, home assistant, or heavy labor markets most of the ponies seem to get thrown into.
>The further west you continue along the interstate, the more dry the landscape becomes.
>When you eventually reach Grand Junction, the valley floor itself is quite green, thanks to the Colorado River, but you can see the high plateaus around are parched...
>You drive your work truck to the pony trader's warehouse, on the northern edges of town, and show your paperwork to the man guarding the front gate.
>You park, and go into the front office.
>>
Would anyone be interested in a CYOA from the perspective of the slave pony?
>>
>>25660994
Please continue.

>>25661158
I would be.
>>
>>25660202
>>25660843
Well, name change, I guess.

*Take note of this, thread people, I changed my fagging name*

Updates to my story will come before too long.
>>
>>25660994

>Waiting at the front desk is a pony... A female, you guess... Lavender coat, very pale grey mane, violet eyes, cutie mark of a flower...
>"Mr. Ymous. We are expecting you. Please, follow me."
>You lift your hand up to speak, but choose to say nothing, and follow the pony.
>She leads you down a hallway, to 'Sales Room C'.
>"Have a nice day, Mr. Ymous."
>You step inside the room, and there is a man, filling out some paperwork, and sitting in a cage filling one side of the room, is the pony you are purchasing.
>Maud. A gray goat, violet hair, and turqoise eyes, and as promised, a rock on her flank.
>"Just a little bit of paperwork, and she is all yours, Anon Ymous."
>The man hands you a clipboard.
>"Just sign here, here, initial here, then sign and date here, and that will complete the sale."
>Maud looks to you, looking slightly pissed off... Not the bright happy eyes most ponies you had ever seen have.
>You take the clipboard, and fill in where the salesman indicated, and return it to him.
>After looking it over, he smiles, and hands you a leash, and a large folder.
>"Congratulations on your purchase! Here is a leash, and some important documentation... Proof of ownership, legal responsibilities, general care information..."
>You take the leash and documentation, and turn to Maud.
>She appears to be looking you over.
Alright, Maud, lets hit the road. We have work to get ready for.
>She sighs, and steps up to you, allowing you to attach the leash to the harness she is wearing.
>You lead her out the open gate of the cage, then out the front of the warehouse, and out to your truck.
>She looks oddly at print on the side of your vehicle.
>"United States Geologic Survey?"
Yup. Im a Geologist, Maud. I have... brought you under my supervision to be my assistant in the field work I do for a living.
>>
File: siimsepp(12).jpg (250 KB, 550x437) Image search: [Google]
siimsepp(12).jpg
250 KB, 550x437
>>25661307

>Maud continues to stare for a moment.
>She then replies in a deadpan.
>"That's good. I like rocks. I actually have a Rocktorate in Rock Science."
>Wait what?
A... Rocktorate? Is that anything like... a doctorate?
>She responds in what you guess is her normal speaking voice... very monotone.
>"I guess. It means I went to a university for a long time to study rocks. And minerals."
>Holy shit, you just paid $2000 for a pony with what could very well amount to a Ph.D.
Well, Maud... Let's uh... get into the truck, and I can explain what we are going to be doing for the next month before we get a break...
>You open the passenger side, and motion for Maud to enter the truck, unclipping the leash from her harness.
>You then move ro the other side, and jump into the drivers seat, then turn on the engine (and air conditioning).
So... Maud. You would consider yourself an expert on rocks and minerals?
>"Yes. I especially like sedimentary rocks... They make me sedimental."
Thats... Gneiss.
>You reach down to the small storage space in the truck's door, and grab a chunk of rock you picked up along the interstate earlier, then hand it to Maud.
>"Yes... Anon, was it? It is Gneiss."
>You smile at your terrible pun.

That's all I have prepared for now.
>>
>>25650607
>>25651146
Story so far- https://ghostbin.com/paste/yjxpx/raw

>”Mmmmmmm, warm….”
>Lyra winces in pain as Scootaloo uses her overgrown mane as a makeshift blanket
>”Easy Scoots, just because I’m letting you ride on my back doesn’t mean you get free rein back there.”
>”S-s-s-sorry Lyra, i-its just so c-c-cold.”
>”Im cold too Scootaloo, but pulling my mane isn’t making this any more enjoyable than it already is.”
>Shuddering, Scootaloo buries her face further down into Lyra’s mane
>Lyra sighs, letting the orange filly have her way
>The four mares mush forcefully through the freshly packed snow
>The storm before was a unexpected surprise for sure
>Bon-Bon ranted and raved when the first freshly baked flakes of frozen water befell on them
>Originally they all tried to ignore it, walking through the the rising wind just fine
>But when it began to fall in more collective clumps, they knew they were in for a treat
>Luckily they came across a narrow eroded brook where they took temporary shelter
>They managed to start a small fire using what little magic capability Lyra still had
>Using Coco’s collar and some of Bon-Bon’s hair to fuel it
>Still neither of them said a word to one another
>The past confrontation still left Coco, Fluttershy and Scootaloo wary of their ambiguous guide
>Only Lyra tried to lighten the mood, but still none of the mares were interested in her tall tales
>They seemed mostly interested in trying to get as much sleep as possible before having to trek back outside
>Morning wasn’t any better
>The snow was thick with an easy cool cream like look to its texture, as the whirling hornet’s nest of wind stung any living thing in its path
>Sighing Bon-Bon wakes the others up
>None of this was going according plan, it never goes according to plan
>Ignoring their cries
>Bon-Bon was the first out, making holes for Fluttershy to step in
>Complaining but seeing no other way around the snow, they trekked on
>>
>>25650336
Can I dress her in style?
>>
>>25661692
>”Brrrrrr!”
>Coco’s body twitched as she trembled with each wet step she took
>”B-Bon-Bon maybe w-we should stop and l-look for shelter.”
“Shelter?”
>Bon-Bon looks behind her as she helped Fluttershy move through the snow
>”Sh-Shelter sounds nice -huff-“
>The yellow mare mutters as she forces herself against snow
>She’s ignored
“Shelter where? There’s nothing but trees and snow around us, where are we going to find a shelter?”
>”M-M-Maybe we could find a-another hollowed out t-t-tree....”
>Coco ties her ascot tighter around her neck
“We got lucky before, we’re not going to get lucky now. Plus, if we make lots of progress today than tomorrow isn’t going to be so hard.”
>Bon-Bon sniffles as she returns her full attention to Fluttershy
>”A-are you sure we c-can’t ‘stop’ I-I mean, they wouldn’t look for us in a storm like this?”
>Coco continues in her attempts to persuade Bon-Bon
“They would, with no doubt they’re looking for us right now. Even if you were right, moving now would still give us a massive advantage.”
>”Or leave us mostly frozen solid.”
>Bon-Bon rolls her eyes
“Well, you could always leave. Just take any turn towards the right or left, maybe you’ll find a lovely log cabin with a nice human inside, humans that won’t enslave you or give you to the authorities!”
>Bon-Bon utters without turning around, putting the mare back in her place
>Coco mutters some things under her breath but decides to keep it to herself
>She instead starts to lean left towards Lyra and Scootaloo
>”Hey what’s her deal?”
>She asks the energetic mint colored mare
>”Huh?”
>”Oh, don’t play dumb with me. Y-You’re friend there, why is she s-sooo-”
>Lyra cuts her off
>”Pushy, bossy, a bit of a hard flank?”
>Coco nods
>>
>>25661704
>”Well…….she’s always been the serious type…”
>Grunts and groans from Fluttershy are heard as Bon-Bon continually tries to keep the pregnant mare moving
>”...always complaining about things, never wants to do anything fun or has time for anything fun; we’re secret agents after all….”
>Lyra’s eyebrows mischievously go up and down, as she smiles mischievously
>”Agents to what exactly? T-The old kingdom is gone and whoever was still f-fighting for the old order is either dead or enslaved.”
>”To the resistance! Who else would we follow?”
>Coco now seemed genuinely interested
>”There’s……. a resistance?”
>”Pffffhhhh-”
>Lyra chuckles
>”Is there a resistance? HA! Of course there’s a resistance, if there wasn’t one we wouldn’t be risking our lives in saving anypony here.”
>”Do you even know where we’re going?”
>”To the resistance camp! Where else?”
>Lyra licks her lips as she looks to Bon-Bon then back to Coco
>”Could you elaborate a bit more, I mean I hate to ask stuff constantly but it just seems like we’ve been walking to nowhere at this point.”
>”Well, i'm not too sure myself, if you really want to know then you have to ask Bon-Bon herself.”
>Coco remisses on the idea of talking to Bon-Bon again
>”I hope you’re right.”
>”There’s nothing the matter Coco, yeah it's cold but just think of all the nice food, bedding, and shelter we’ll get when we reach the camp!”
>”Food? Food where?”
>Scootaloo drowsily says, emerging from Lyra’s mane as she wipes the sand from her eyes
>”False alarm Scoots, we’re just talking spy stuff and all.”
>Lyra smiles at the tired filly
>”J-just go back to sleep Scootaloo, we’ll be t-there soon.”
>Coco lies through her teeth
>”Oh…...okay….”
>Scootaloo yawns as she returns to her nap
>>
>>25661718
>”I still c-can’t believe she’s made it this far with us.”
>Coco lifts a hoof rubbing the filly’s neck
>Then continually down her back, lifting her hoof when she neared her cutiemark
>Or what was left of a cutiemark
>Coco looks back at her own mark
>Nothing more than a branded equal sign remained
>Like anypony else
>”Yeah, she’s a tough little one. I guess she gets it from all that time hovering around Rainbow Dash back in Ponyvile.”
>Lyra chips in
>”You know Rainbow Dash?”
>Coco asserts
>”Not really, we just live in the same town.”
>”Oh…”
>”Why? You know her?”
>Lyra asks
>”Well sorta, I’m good friends with her friend Rarity an-”
>She pauses
>”I was good friends with Rarity…”
>”Rarity! Pffffffff-I haven’t heard that primadonna's name in ages!”
>Coco frowns at the giggling mare
>Lyra quickly takes notice
>”Heh, sorry…”
>She smiles half heartedly as Coco looks the side
“Fluttershy! Come on!”
>Bon-Bon roars catching the attention of the two mares and waking up the filly

>”S-s-so-o-o-o c-cold!”
“You have to keep moving!”
>”B-b-but-“
>Tears swell up in her eyes
“Come on just a few more hooves!”
>Bon-Bon begins to forcefully push against the pregnant mare
>”NO! Please, I can’t walk anymore!”
>She collapses
>Sobbing her heart out in the cold snow
>”Bon-Bon you’re hurting her!”
>Coco runs and leaps in front of the mare before she could continue her pushing
”Coco we can’t stop moving, every second we stop is another second they have before catching us!”
>Bon-Bon tries to maneuver around Coco with no luck
“Quit-Making-This-DIFFICULT!”
>>
>>25661729
>Grunting she grabs Coco tackling her to the frozen ground
>Hooves go flying as the two begin to scuffle
>”Please stop! I didn’t mean for any of this!”
>Fluttershy wails as she sees the two ponies beating the living daylights out of one another
>”Hey! Hey! Hey!”
>Using what little of her magic she had left
>Lyra painfully separates the two
>”Scootaloo! I could use some help here!”
>Now fully awake, Scootaloo jumps off her back and springs into action
>She grabs on to Coco, allowing Lyra to focus most of her attention on Bon-bon
“Ugh-Erm! Lyra put me down!”
>Bon-Bon screams
>”Only if you –OW- promise not to –AH- hurt anypony!”
>Sparks start to fly out of Lyra’s horn as a signal stream of blood runs down from her nose
“Fine! Just stop! You’re hurting yourself!”
>”Thank you.”
>The yellow aura surrounding Bon-Bon disappears as she drops to the ground
>Lyra sighs falling on her hindquarters
>”Hey Scootaloo, I won’t hurt anypony either, so ah……could you please stop holding me?”
>”But you’re so warm.”
>Scootaloo mutters as she continues to rub her head in Coco’s chest fluff
>Coco rubs her back a bit before gently removing her
>Scowling she starts to shoot daggers at Bon-Bon
>But noticing the bleeding mare next to her
>She switches her attention to Lyra
>”Lyra, are you okay?”
>”Yeah! Peachy, Ay O’kay! –gah-“
>Lyra continues to rub her horn
>”And what about you Fluttershy?”
>The sniffling mare said nothing as she continued shiver
>”See what you’ve done?”
>>
>>25661746
>Coco groans as she limps towards Fluttershy
>Scootaloo tags along hugging her leg to support her and for warmth
>She shuffles around trying to create space between her and Bon-Bon
>All the while Bon-Bon looks at her with an ugly grimace
>”Shhhh-Shhhh, its alright-“
>Coco removes her ragged ascot and places it around Fluttershy’s neck
>”-no more tears now…”
>”Th-thank you..”
>Fluttershy murmurs, still wiping the frozen tear drops from her face
>Scootaloo rushes in to hug her
>”Mmmmm, so cozy!”
>Fluttershy blushes as Scootaloo borrows between her overgrown chest fluff and belly for maximum warmth
>”Scootaloo not so ruff, you don’t want to hurt the baby any more than what Bon-Bon already did.”
“It wasn’t even a hard push!”
>Bon-Bon interjects
>Glaring at the cream pony as she rubs Fluttershy’s belly
>”Pushing a pregnant mare down to her knees is what you call ‘not hard’?
“Well that wasn’t the intended idea-“
>Bon-Bon slowly tries to approach them
>”Stay back Bon-Bon!”
>Coco yells
>Fluttershy hesitantly shakes her head back and forth
>Mouthing the word ‘no’ to Bon-Bon
>Bon-Bon complies
“-sigh- Alright fine, we’ll rest for a bit but after this we’re walking non-stop till sunset.”
>”Is that all?”
>Coco gets on all fours and limps in front of Fluttershy
>”Where’s the apology?”
>The distance between the two mares continues to diminish
>”Can’t you see Fluttershy can’t even walk anymore-“
“You’re pushing your luck Pommel….”
>”-And you still want us to walk through this icy wasteland.”
>The two are now only a foot away from each other
>”What’s wrong with you?”
>Coco says with actual sympathy in her voice for once
>Bon-Bon huffs
“A lot of things, things you don’t even want to imagine. But that’s beside the point, if we don’t pass the main interstate highway by sundown we’re never going to lose them”
>”Interstate highway?”
>Coco tilts her head curiously
>>
>>25661754
“Basically a massive road where humans drive those mini trains on to get-“
>”Wha?”
“Never mind, let's just say I learned a lot about this world during my little trips in and out of those prisons. Now Coco if we don’t make it to that highway right away, when we do make it they’ll be sitting around waiting for us with darts and dogs. I don’t know about you, but I promised myself to never ever return to that place or any other place like it!”
>The tension between the two is stiff
>Fluttershy begins to hug Scootaloo like a stuffed bear anxiously as she watches the unstable mares argue
>Lyra currently as her head buried in the snow, oblivious to everything as she tries to cool down her headache
>>
>>25661773
“I have a mission to complete and by Celestia’s name I plan to on deliver on time!-“
>Bon-Bon lays a hoof down
“And I’m not going to let some two-bit-yarn-spinner stop me from my goal!”
>”YARN SPINNER!”
>Coco angrily yells as she lunges for Bon-Bon again
>This time though Bon-Bon was ready
>Using Coco’s momentum against her, she manages to catch her in a headlock
>She struggles trying to get free but Bon-Bon continues to tighten her grip
>Coco’s face starts to turn a light shade of purple as she’s too weak to break her grip
>Resorting to kicking the mare in the gut
>Bon-Bon unfazed by her attacks, gets the poor mare on to her knees
>”STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!”
>The echoing howl pierces through the frigid tundra
>Birds of all sorts begin to fly in fear as snow from the top of the highest tree begins to fall due to the sheer force
>”-Dramatic gasping for air sound-Wait what happened, do it again I wasn’t looking!”
>Lyra spastically looks around trying to comprehend what just happened
>Gathering whatever force she had left
>Fluttershy nudges Scootaloo away from her as she raises back on to her hooves
>”Fluttershy wait!”
>”Don’t worry im going to be fine.”
>She hushes the young filly
>“If they don’t behave, make them your slave….”
>Painful memories begin to flood her mind once more as she struggles to stand
>”You have to be assertive…..”
>She whispers to herself repeatedly as she turns towards the other two

That will be all for tonight, I wanted to expand a bit more and maybe add a Anon scene but I thought to myself its long enough.

Feed back would be great.
>>
>>25661307
>Maud. A gray goat, violet hair, and turqoise eyes, and as promised, a rock on her flank.
>A gray goat
>goat
I need goat maud picture now
>>
>>25661937

Fuck. I'll fix that when I make the pastebin.
>>
File: OldDrawingEveryoneLovesMuffins.png (449 KB, 886x902) Image search: [Google]
OldDrawingEveryoneLovesMuffins.png
449 KB, 886x902
>>25659149
I hear ya. But that's life on earth.Got to make the best with what you got. You can't let it get you down because if your not strong you won't get back up.

And sadly. The softer ponies (probably around 1/3 of em) wouldn't live long on earth. Without help or protection.

And that's why I'm here. To read stories of hope.
Because they aren't real, and that's probably a good thing.
>>
>>25660994
>New story, incoming
Oh boy
>>
>>25661307
>Maud story
>about rocks
>Hopefully its all about rocks
>with rock facts
>and rock science
>and Maud being amazed by rocks on Earth not in Equestria
I love you more than you know right now anon, i need this.
>>
>>25662861

I choose to write what I know.

And rocks is something I know.

I should have a fresh batch of stuff to post in the morning. Will try to include earth porn, because who doesn't like sweeping vistas and cliffs and shit.
>>
>>25662888
Based anon Maud is one pony who I don't need to sexual her, but my god earth porn yes
>>
>>25662888
Don't keep us waiting
>>
>You approached the aged guard who was snoozing happily in his chair.
>Gripping his shoulder you gave him a good shake.
"Time to wake up old timer, duty calls."
>"Whas that, what in the sam hill, is the japs? I knew those sneaky fuckers would be back!"
>That was oddly racist, and entertaining.
>Looking around and trying to get his eyes to focus the old guys eyes finally landed on you and buttermilk.
>"This area is off limits to customers sir, Fluttershy you should know that."
>The pegasus which stood alongside you managed to shrink and hide behind her mane.
>Hell look at that a portable pegasi.
>You could probably fit her in a backpac.....
>An idea began to form in your head at that moment.
>You'd save that for a later time.
>Back to business though.
"Listen, I came into the store with a small filly who's gone missing."
"Chicken little here said you could help."
>"Settle your briches down fella. Yes I can help, come with me, the video room is in the back."
>The old timer rose, and with a few cringe inducing pops courtesy of his bones the three of you set off.
>Could this guy move any slower?
>If Scootaloo was abducted the guys would probably be halfway to mehico by now.
>After an agonizing walk, the three of you stood in a dimly lit room with several monitors adorning the walls.
>"Alrightie sonny, lets see what we can do here."
>The old guy started pressing some buttons.
>The images on the screens began to change.
>Rapidly shifting from camera to another.
>Scenes from the cashiers stations.
>The employee breakroom, oh look some dude was getting a blowie, good for him.
>>
>>25663423

>Customer service desk.
>Hell that lady is still ko'd.
"Stop there!"
>On the upper most screen you saw her.
>Scootaloo.
>And she wasn't being kidnapped.
>Or tortured.
>But she was going to get a spanking when you got to her.
>Because dear readers, the little filly was happily jumping on a demo bed in the back area of the store.
>Sprinting out of the room you ran as fast as your legs would carry you.
>Hell you got more cardio today than you have in the past month.
>Your two helpers however barely managed to register your quick departure.
>"Welp, my job here is done. Fluttershy make sure to lock the door when you leave."
>"Yes sir."
>With a salute the old guy went on his merry way, probably back to take another nap and dream of his days in dubya dubya tuh.
>Which left us with miss yellowquiet.
>Who took one quick glance at the monitor.
>With a confused look on her face she lifted off the ground with a gentle flap of her wings.
>"Is that?"
>Slowly she floated to the screen to get a better look.
>"Scootaloo?"
>The filly continued to happily jump atop the bed.
>And from the side approached the human from earlier, and boy he did not look happy at all.
>A sudden realization hit Flutters at that moment.
>Maybe she should go check on her unconscious supervisor and owner.
>>
>>25663432

>Deep boiling anger.
>That and a whole lot of really pissed off Anon.
>That is exactly what you are at this moment.
>And there not even fifteen feet from you, happily jumping on a bed was the rapscallion that caused you all this headache.
>Like papa anon always told you whenever you stole his nudie mags, I'm about to paint your bottom red.
>You approached slowly.
"Having fun there Scootaloo?"
>The jumping stopped.
>The little pony stared at you with a sheepish grin.
>"Yeah this place is great!"
>Nope.
"What were you thinking!"
>The tone and volume of that simple string of words carried through the entire store.
"Do you have any idea how worried I was?"
"I honestly thought someone abducted you?"
>Scootaloo shrank with each word that left your mouth.
>Her ears folded against her head.
>You closed the distance between the two of you.
>The look in her eyes described how scared she really was at this moment.
>Grabbing the little filly you brought her to your chest and hugged her.
"Don't ever scare me like that again okay?"
>God damn you were being a big pussy right now.
>But it's okay, cause she was okay.
>>
>>25663450

>"I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry too but you cant run off like that. You know better than anyone that there are some bad people here in the world."
>"I know, so are you still mad at me?"
"Oh yeah, I'm pissed. But for now I'm just relieved that your okay."
>You still held the pegasus close.
>Thank goodness she was okay.
>Fuck.
>You were starting to sound like your dad.
>Maybe next you'd pick up a drinking and pipe tobacco habit.
"And now were going to go see the three that helped me find you, so you can apologize to them."
>"Aww do I have to?"
>The glare you sent scoots way was the only answer she needed.
>"Fine."
>And just like that you headed to see the customer service rep and the yellow pegasus.
>After that maybe you'd be able to do what you originally set out for.
>>
>>25663461
Still waiting
>>
>>25663786
for?
>>
>>25663461
whenever youre done updating for the day, just say "thats all for now" at the end of your post
scoots is adorbs
>>25663786
I think hes waiting for more
>>
>>25663461
Your adorable green is wonderful,

>pick up a drinking.

Ya i can imagine having kids would do that.
>>
File: 1448155094162.jpg (3 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1448155094162.jpg
3 KB, 125x124
>>25650336
>>
File: nig2.jpg (5 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
nig2.jpg
5 KB, 125x124
>>25650336
>>
>CTRL + F
"slave pony auction"
>No results
>backspacebackspacebackspacebackspacebackspacebackspacebackspacebackspace
>owning a pony
>firefox takes me right to it

Either OP is magic or all browsers are absolute, utter shit.
>>
File: 1448754929831.jpg (58 KB, 411x600) Image search: [Google]
1448754929831.jpg
58 KB, 411x600
>>25665682
fake fegel detected
>>
>>25661485

>You also see a small smile across Maud's face... Though her eyes still look tired... or pissed off... or something.
>It doesn't last, and she resumes her resting 'lack of care' face.
>Her demeanor kind of reminds you of Daria.
Well, since you seem to be... possibly more knowledgeable than myself... Let's get down to the core of what the work we are going to do.
>From the center console, you pull out a folded map, and open it up.
This is the San Rafael Swell. We are going to be mapping the entirety of it on foot, at a very detailed scale. This is the old geologic map. I assume you are familiar with these?
>"Where I come from, I don't think I've seen anything like this map..."
>That gives you some relief... Apperantly the world these ponies came from isn't big on detailed maps like humans.
Ok... The different colors on the map represent the different rocks that outcrop on the surface.
For example, the gray with the red slashes across it, with the Pkc is the undiferentiated Kaibab Limestone and Coconino Sandstone.
When we get to there on the map, we are going to find where those contacts are, and differentiate them for newer maps.
>You pull out a quadrangle map that matches up to the spot you were pointing at on the larger scale map.
See, this small section here on this map is scaled up to cover this entire sheet here, Maud. We will need to fill in the detailed geology on this map.
That includes faults, strike and dip of beds, unique minerals we might find... The whole shebang.
>"I guess that makes sense. I suppose we are going to be looking at sedimentary rocks then?
That's correct... There may be a few igneous rocks exposed on the flanks of the swell, but that's not gonna be the biggest part of what we are looking at.
>>
File: SanRafaelSwellMap.jpg (2 MB, 2517x1263) Image search: [Google]
SanRafaelSwellMap.jpg
2 MB, 2517x1263
>>25666417

Oh... And the squiggly lines on the map... Those are contour lines. They show the surface topography of the land on the map. If you were to walk along one, you would be staying completely flat.
>You shift the truck into drive.
Buckle your seatbelt, Maud... And take a look at these maps while I drive. We are going for a supply stop, since this city is the last real bastion of civilization before we reach the wilderness.
We need to buy food, so think of what you might want to eat, and if you need any specific supplies... We should be able to find all of that before we head out.
>You drive the truck out of the parking lot, nodding to the guard at the gate, and begin driving towards the ultimate supply location in a small city like this; Wal-Mart.
>While driving, Maud is carefully studying the old maps... Easily over 50 years old at this point.
>AFter about 15 minutes of driving, you arrive at the Wal-Mart Supercenter...
>Camping equipment, food, clothing... Not necessarily the best of any, but having it all in one place is damn handy.
>YOu park the truck, and turn to Maud.
Alright, ready to pay a visit to the store? You thought of anything you might need?
>"Clothes."
>You cock your head to the side in confusion.
I... was under the impression ponies generally didn't wear much clothing?
>"I always wore a smock when working. Pockets to stick things, and protection from the sun and plants.
I suppose that makes sense... I always wear long pants, even in the heat of the summer when doing field work. We'll see what they have at the store, here.
>>
>>25666427

>Wal-Mart, as always, is fucking miserably crowded.
>You lead maud with the leash attached to her harness...
>You don't entirely trust her to not run off yet, and most stores have rules about such things.
Alright maud, they should have a small section of pony clothing over here... You gonna need a hat to go with it? The sun out here in the desert can be rough.
>"I guess so. I've never been much for hats, but I never spent much time in the desert."
So, a hat it is.
>You come across the pony clothing section.
See anything that fits your needs, Maud?
>She walks up, and looks through a rack of earth toned pony smocks
>She pulls out a moderate beige one.
>"This will do, Anon."
>You point to a nearby shelf of hats designed for pony heads.
Grab a hat too. Wide brimmed, with a strap so you won't loose it in the wind.
>She goes and grabs a light beige wide brimmed boonie hat.
Nice choice.
>You put both her selections into your cart, and head to the grocery section.
So, what kinds of food do you want that don't need to be kept cold, Maud?
>"Hay. Apples. Stuff like that."
>Sounds easy enough to please...
>"Why no cold food?"
Well, Maud, there's only one thing I keep cold while doing field work... But we'll come to that later.
>Maud follows obediently as you lead her around the food section.
>Pasta, canned soup, oatmeal, rice, beans, granola bars...
>All wonderful things to have so you can have atleast a few days before you need to make the 2+ hour drive back here.
>>
>>25666448

>However, there is one last thing you need.
>The one thing that you are willing to get to a podunk ass gas station every other day to pay out the ass to maintain ice for.
>Beer.
>Nothing beats finishing a hard day of field work, sitting around a campfire, and drinking a nice cold beer.
>Nothing.
>Sure, the physicists and chemists might call geologists a bunch of alcoholics (and they are probably right), but bring them out for a hard day in the field, and they won't disagree with your sentiment once you get back to camp.
So, Maud. You drink beer?
>"I drink Cider. They didn't really have beer where I come from. Previous owners drank beer though. It was OK."
Good to hear. This is the one thing thats worth carting ice out in the the Utah desert. You'll probably like some of it after a hard day's work out in the field.
>You grab 2 30-packs of Coor's.
>Pleb tier, but damn it, as tired as you are gonna be, you aren't gonna give a shit.
>And its not as bad as going for Natty Lite like everyone did in college.
>No need to visit the camping and outdoors section on this trip... You are already stocked up on fuel, and your equipment otherwise is in good working order.
>After purchasing your goods, you return to your truck, turn it on to get the AC cranked, and let Maud inside the cab while you load your new supplies into the back.
>You elect to keep a camper shell on the bed of your truck...
>Keeps stuff dry in the event of shit weather, and can work well as a place to sleep if you leave enough room.
>At the moment, you didn't leave enough room.
>After loading the beer into your expensive, well sealing cooler, and tossing the non-perishable foodstuffs into crates, you take the smock and hat for Maud up to the cab.
>You begin drive the truck up to the interstate, to proceed to the west.
>>
File: 06ternary.jpg (100 KB, 551x507) Image search: [Google]
06ternary.jpg
100 KB, 551x507
>>25666476

>While driving, you begin to discuss the finer points of Human vs Pony Geologic techniques and studies.
>They didn't seem all that big on large scale mapping for whatever reason.
>But, she seems to have a pretty good grip on rock and mineral identification, especially on the igneous and metamorphic side of things.
>Her sedimentary basis is a little more shaky, especially with the level of detail you want, but you are sure that with time and practice, she will become quite effective at that as well.
>When you stop for gas, right before entering the interstate, you pull out a few of the rock classification schemes you are going to use.
>Dott for your sandstones, Dunham for your carbonates, of course.
>Once you finish refuelilng, you head out on the interstate in earnest.
>You open up a discussion about the rocks you see to your right... The Book Cliffs.
>You try to start talking to Maud about Sequence Stratigraphy... a subsection of the study of sedimentary rocks that was developed by geologists studying these cliffs.
>But you have a hard time conveying the concepts involved other than concentrating it to its most simple essence.
>'The levels rose, the sea levels fell, and it all happened a really long ass time ago'
>Perhaps, when you get some time off, you'll have to take her through there and show her those outcrops.
>Eventually off to the south, you can see the La Sal Mountains, towering over the Paradox Basin.
You familiar with Laccoliths, Maud?
>"I can't say that I am, Anon."
Well, thats what we call an igneous body that was injected between sedimentary layers... Kinda has a mushroomish shape.
Them tall snow capped peaks off to the south there, thats a big ol' Laccolith.
>"What kind of igneous rocks are up there?"
Im pretty sure it's mostly porphyritic diorite... Nice place to go hiking. Cool, even in the summer.

Aaaand, that's a morning dump.
>>
>>25666494
I don't know shit about geology, but I like it so far.
>>
File: prisoner2.png (139 KB, 817x407) Image search: [Google]
prisoner2.png
139 KB, 817x407
>>
>>25666574
Wat
>>
>>25666713
someone drew some picture for the old sweetie belle story that is still unfinished
>>
>>25666494
waiting for the maud feels
>>
File: 1448948607467.png (215 KB, 1066x736) Image search: [Google]
1448948607467.png
215 KB, 1066x736
Jessi come here fuffy
>>
>>25650336
plz explain how you guys arent just another submission is necessary thread
>>
File: Anon.jpg (201 KB, 560x1534) Image search: [Google]
Anon.jpg
201 KB, 560x1534
>>25650336
I tried a thing.

>You can't help but flex a little as you're stood by a mirror.
>Or a window.
>Or any reflective surface really.
>This time you're holding your Glock 17, tight dark grey t-shirt on, Bullet Proof vest on top, 'MLP' written on the front of it.
>You tense, admiring your biceps and forearms as you look at the van door window you're stood by.
>Leon aint got shit on you.
>You smile to yourself before getting your head in the game. You press a button on the pager like device on your belt, count to three under your breath, and then you kick next to the lock of the door in front of you.
"Hands in the air, Mythical Legends Police!"
>Damn do you love this shit.
>Across from you and to the right, the other two doorways burst open.
>You take a split second to relish that your door looks to have gotten fucked up more than theirs.
>Glass shatters from above as more agents enter the place, coming down on ropes.
>Yeah it's cooler. But if you had done that you couldn't effectively shout.
>And you love shouting.
>There's a panic as the rows of seats are knocked over, buyers tripping over each other to try and escape.
>You cock one over the head with the bottom of your gun.
>Fun stuff.
>And it should help remind the rest that you're holding a fucking gun.
>Fat wealthy people aren't a problem though, it's the sellers.
>Two of them have to be shot as they get the bright idea to try and pull their own weapons while having a half dozen guns trained on them.
>As you pull the trigger you briefly wonder what to have for dinner tonight.
>The others promptly give up, and once you've made sure everyone's in one place, and unarmed, the arresting team comes in, different people being filed out and locked into different vans for processing.
>>
>>25667716
>You walk towards the stage to take a look at the products.
>As you do, so does that woman you like.
>You don't want to date her or anything, you honestly prefer training, playing games, watching movies, and shitposting, but damn do she got a booty.
>Your eyes flicker to her great big juggs, looking for the nametag.
>"Christ, more of these multicoloured ponies."
"Mhm." You briefly answer, looking to the six mares in front of you.
>For about three quarters of the beings you have to deal with, it's impossible to tell what sex they are.
>It's easy with these things though, cute and girly looking.
>They're all huddled together, shivering and looking back and forth between you two, as well as behind to the two corpses being wheeled out.
>Looks like you have to do the awkward part of the job.
"I'm Anon, Captain of this squad. You're safe now, I promise. I've dealt with one of your cases before, and I know that you can understand me."
>You get down on one knee and hunch over a little to get more on their level, the ponies only the tiniest bit over three foot tall.
>And that's including their hair.
>Manes.
>Whatever.
>They still look scared, but not as much. Except the pale yellow and pink Pegasus. Fucking terrified.
>Honestly, it's easier dealing with the creatures, or more appropriately, monsters, that try ripping your face off.
>Just knock them the fuck out, they wake up in one of the zoo like facilities, done.
>>
>>25667729
"I'm mostly here to deal with the bad guys, like the ones keeping you captive. Now I know about your homeland being destroyed, and I know you must be scared in this strange new world, but I promise, you'll be taken care of. There are many facilities around the world made for your protection. You'll be given the best of care. You have nothing to worry about, right Cassie?"
>You look to your side and up at her as she listens in to her earpiece for a moment, before responding.
>"They're going to be split up across the globe far away from each other and housed in isolation chambers due to all of the facilities larger environment immitations now housing mostly predators as well as cutbacks to their funding."
>"What?!" The pink one cries out, before they all huddle together, shivering more and weeping.
>Oh for fuck sakes.
>You turn back to the crying heap of ponies.
>They're sentient.
>And sapient.
>And female.
>And they're crying.
>You feel the invisible fedora atop your head tip towards them.
"I'll..."
>Don't do it.
"I'll take them in."
>"What?"
"I'll take them in. I live off of one of the bases. I can use my own money for their housing. And I have some pull with the higher ups."
>By that you mean the Directors gay twink son thinks 'You're a big slab of beef aren't you?'
>>
>>25667738
>You have to have one of the suits by your side as they're the ones that do the transfers and paper work associated with this.
>You usually just write up a report saying 'Killed however many people, illegal goods safe'.
>"While we're all very appreciative of your goodwill, I assure you this isn't necessary." The white one with the purple mane and tail says to you as you fit a collar and leash around her neck.
"It's procedure, it's either this or a cage."
>She's lucky they're obviously intelligent, otherwise it would be a tazing and the cage.
>She's also obviously... Fancy. A little charm couldn't hurt.
"Don't worry, in human society this is high class fashion. I'm sure a lady like you can pull it off."
>You were hoping it would just make her more agreeable to the idea, now though she looks almost proud of it.
>You gently apply the collars and leashes to the others, fighting back the desire to tug on them like they were dogs.
"Alright, lets go."
>You walk out to your own van. Non descript, but decked out, blacked out windows, fast and powerful. You watch as they each hop on up into the back, and you tie their leashes onto a railing.
>Even though she has wings to assist her, the pale yellow one hops up and down, nervous and unsure if she can jump up.
>Like a puppy wanting to get on the couch.
>You crouch down, cradling her with an "Eep" sounding out from her.
>You place her in the van and tie her leash to the railing as well.
>The white and purple ones could probably untie them with magic. They can only just about leviate objects, being so far away from their destroyed homeland.
>But they probably wouldn't.
>And if they tried escaping you could just let out a few bursts of knockout gas in the back.
>You drive while the suit, the man in black, sits next to you.
>He stares straight forwards, not attempting any communication.
>Creepy things.
>You're not even sure what they are, but they're good at obeying orders and looking official.
>>
>>25667752
>Once you're back at the compound, you walk the ponies to your accomadations.
>Getting a few looks on the way.
>So what if you're bringing six fantastical beings that most of the rest of the world is unaware of, and all six of them have human level intelligence, and sexual deviants are usually the ones trying to buy them.
>Jenkins has a Dodo in his office and no-one gives him shit.
>You ask the ponies their names to take your mind off the stares you're getting.
>Once 'home' you take their leashes off, and uncollar them, except for Rarity who insists she keeps it on before trotting away to explore your home with the others.
>You sit on the couch and warily watch the suit going over paper after paper from a briefcase you didn't even notice he had. After half an hour of constant writing, stamping, and ticking, he hands you a single sheet of paper, which you sign.
>He promptly files the stacks of papers away, stands, and walks to your front door.
>You open it for him and he steps out, and turns back, offering you a hand to shake.
>You stare at it for a few seconds, before wordlessly closing the door on him.
>You look through the peephole to see him standing there.
>Unblinking.
>Unmoving.
>Unbreathing.
>For two minutes.
>Before he turns and walks away.
>You swear you're gonna kill one of those things one day.
>You turn and go to find where the six ponies are.
>AppleJack and Dash are both trapped beneath a barbell, trying to lift it, while Rarity and Twilight both try and assist with their magic, Fluttershy weeps over the situation, and Pinkie stares into the business end of a thankfully unloaded shotgun, wondering what it is.
>You suspect you'll soon be in court for having an endangered species die under your watch.

And that's all I've got so far.
>>
>>25667766
nice triple dubs. will read when im not eating fecal matter
>>
>>25661158
Yes but CYOA would be very disruptive to other writers updating and story feedback. Most CYOAs require there own thread because of the amount and intensity of feedback required from the users. I'd recommend the same.

>>25661485

Maud slave huh? This should be fun. I expect many rock jokes and puns. My interest is high for this one.

>>25666494
Oh yeah this is pure gold here, Keep going,

>>25658659
Wait if they are given equal rights then what exactly is preventing them from staying if they want to? They wouldn't be a legal slave master relationship anymore true but there's no reason it couldn't just be kinky.

>>25660202
Your world is oppressively bleak. Its like none is having a good time here not even the slave owners. I want to see more, but some good feels would be nice

>>25663461
Are you going to do something with the Flutterbutter in this story? Also I'm a bit confused I thought ponies in your universe were something only the rich ever got and Anon was confused about even seeing one. Why are they working at stores.

>>25661825
This is hard to read. Ponies being cold and miserable with little hope. Don't get me wrong its well written its just sad.
>>
>>25666574
Because rather then use your magic to snap off your chain and run, you decided to threaten me with a knife at a safe distance. Above everything else, you want to believe me.
>>
>>25667674
>SiM's Anon is a sick pervert who enjoys raping and mind break ponies
>SPA's Anon is a beta kek whiteknight
>>
File: LEON, HEEEEEEEEEEELP.jpg (26 KB, 321x400) Image search: [Google]
LEON, HEEEEEEEEEEELP.jpg
26 KB, 321x400
>>25667716
>Leon
Nigga, that pic is of Chris. Leon's the blond nigger from RE4.
>>
>>25668284
Yeah I know, I typed it up before I went to try finding a picture to use, and that one suited the idea in my head more. Changed it on the word document.
>>
>>25667766
fucking gr8 m8, can't wait for moar!
>>
File: YP9qd0z.jpg (21 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
YP9qd0z.jpg
21 KB, 320x256
still waiting for jessi to deliver
>>
>>25668188
>Don't get me wrong its well written its just sad
Maybe I should lighten the mood?
>>
>>25667766
Some more.

>You gasp and pant slightly.
>Dragging three incredibly thick and soft matresses into the house would be fine.
>Three incredibly thick matresses, six blankets and covers, and eight pillows would be fine.
>The six childrens beanbag chairs for children, and the vanity mirror and desk, also fine.
>But dragging and carrying them all from the parking lot, down half a mile of sleek metal corridors to get to your 'home' inside the facility and making return trips was horrible.
>You place the three very thick soft matresses down into the spare room. These damn ponies will look like royalty sleeping on these things, absolutely iant in comparison. They could all fit on one, but would roll into each other through the night.
>You wanted to get two.
>They wanted three.
>So you got three.
>You put all the covers on, and throw the extra, extra blankets, and extra pillows down.
>They wanted that as well.
>You put down the desk and vanity mirror, a few feet away from the door to bathroom that's connected to the bedroom.
>You throw down all the beanbags into the living room, each one a different colour, their colours.
>Finally.
>Now you just need to bring in the new giant fridge that can fit your six new roommates dietary needs.
>Fuck.
>At least it's worth it in the end.
>You get to see six cute pony faces beaming up at you from the floor as you sit on the couch, breathing hard.
>The purple one, Twilight smiles happily.
>"I don't think we really got it across to you before but... Thank you. Thank you so much for all of this. We know you're putting yourself through a lot of trouble to house us and keep us safe, together, and, and..."
>"Thank you!" Pinkie yells out, tackling you.
>Well, sort of tackling you.
>>
>>25668846
>Theres a soft pomf sound as she pounces onto the couch and into your side, trying to hug all the way around your waist, nuzzling her face side to side.
>They all look a little teary eyed.
"Um, girls, really, it's okay... If I ever stumbled into your strange pony lands I bet you'd help me out too."
>It's always weird dealing with something with human intelligence, that looks so vastly different to you.
>You remember the first time you had a philosophical debate with a longsword.
>You live a strange life.
>"So what do you do for fun?" Pinkie asks, sitting back, smiling up to you as you resist the notion to scratch behind her ears.
>They look like pets, they're very friendly and affectionate..... And they look like pets.
>You didn't like the feeling when a Frost Giant tried to take you home, pet you, hug you, and call you George.
>These guys probably wouldn't appreciate it either.
"Well uh, I usually work out about now, and you guys can't really uh, leave." You scratch the back of your head.
>You're basically a slave owner.
>Just a really really nice one.
"But I have tonnes of movies you've never seen before." 'That won't scar you for life.'
>One of the other things you did was hide away all the non family friendly DVDs you have.
>From what you've read, and experienced so far, their homeland was incredibly child friendly.
>Dash hovers close to you. "Sounds cool Anon, just make sure there's lots of fighting will ya?"
>She starts to perform some pony equivalent of karate while flapping her wings to keep in the air.
>From what you've read it also looks like they have to put in a lot more effort into flying, Pegasi using the abundant magic in the air of their homeland to assist them and gain greater speeds.
>Some of them hop up onto the couch, others jumping back into their new beanbags.
>Pinkie starts grabbing and handing out snacks as you look for a movie to put on.
>Snow White and the Seven dwarves would do.
>And yes. You do own that.
>>
>>25668882
>You also don't want to show them the latest and greatest CGI effects, and then work your way backwards.
>As the movie begins to play you head into the other room with a cool pint glass of water, getting ready to lift.
>Sweat runs down your forehead as you grunt, your feet trying to plant themselves through the floor as you lift, your core tensing.
>You love this feeling.
>The last few nigh impossible reps of the last set.
>Throughout your workout, you can hear the muffled Disney songs through the door.
>When you've finished, weights clanging back into place, you head out as quietly as you can, seeing the ponies watching the tv with absolute amazement, before you continue sneaking, going to shower.
>You towel yourself off, put on some different comfortable clothes before heading out and to the kitchen. By the time you've finished making yourself something to eat, the movie is just ending, and you turn to see the mares.
>They look happy, but are also a blubbering mess.
>The ones on beanbags have all migrated to the couch, all huddled together and comforting each other as the credits play.
>Rarity dabs her eyes with an embroidened handkerchief.
>Where the fuck did she get that?
>You walk over to them, into their line of sight.
"Girls... Are you alright?"
>"Th-that... Was THE most... Romatic thing I've, I've.... WAAAAA!"
>She bursts into tears, the others joining her.
>You roll your eyes and move to scoop them up in your arms, unsure what's taken over you.
>Fucking crying girls.
>One of them is light, but lifting all six while also not applying enough pressure to crush them is like holding two huge bags of cement.
>It becomes a lot easier as you turn to sit back on the couch, bringing them against your body as you hold them.
>>
>>25668893
>Over time, their crying and shivering turns into light hiccups as your hands and fingers lightly stroke over their manes and their backs as you're surrounded by comfortable softness.
>Luckily they really don't mind being treated like pets.
>They're soon moving closer into you for warmth, while also trying to move back against your petting hands.
>Silly ponies.
>"Ahve said it before and Ahll say it again, fingers are amazin."
>You move your hand to just under the rim of Applejacks hat, scratching behind her ears.
>She almost melts.
>After a short while more of holding them, but less petting and scratches, they're now very comfortable and relaxed.
>Rarity looks up at you. "So Anon, are you our Prince Charming?" She giggles, as do the others.
>You notice the collar she's wearing now has the pattern of her Cutiemark stitched in.
"Oh yeah, a regular Prince Charming, that's me." You let them each hop off of you, allowing you to finally eat your post workout meal.
>You can see that they're starting to look ever so slightly tired.
>They're really a lot like children.
"Alright girls, feel free to... Do whatever. I need to leave in a while..." You don't elaborate as you stand, putting the DVD back in its case and going into your bedroom, changing into something more formal.
>As you're readying to leave you see each of the mares has a cup of warm milk to drink.
>Seriously, just like children.
>"So where are you going Anon?" Dash asks.
"Ah.. Well as you already know this isn't the usual thing for Agents, especially Captains to do. I need to meet with some of the more influential people in order to sway them over, let them know I've got this handled as well as to give them any reports I need to."
>And by that you mean you have to go on a date with the Directors gay twink son.
>You open the front door and leave.

And that's all I've got so far.
>>
>>25667766

Interesting. Will await further exploration.
>>
>>25654883

>”She hit me again!”
>Your Anon
>You’re with you’re family’s pet pony
>More accurately, Slave pony
>Even more accurately, your sister’s slave pony
>Her given name was Emerald Mist
>Your sister named her Rachel
>So she was Rachel
>Rachel was crying in your room
>Your sister punched her in the snout for trying to join in on her sleep over
“Calm down Rachel”
>You’re cleaning the blood off her snout
>She’s not calming down
>”I..I just wanted to be a good pony for Madam Peaches…”
>Your sister forced Rachel to call her Madam Peaches when she was a filly
>The name stuck with Rachel
>“She doesn’t love me any more”
>The crying had exacerbated
>Over the last year, your sister had systematically started ripping Rachel apart.
>First, she didn’t allow Rachel to sleep with her anymore
>So she got to sleep on the hard floor
>Next, she mostly stopped talking to Rachel
>No one else talked to Rachel except you, and even then it was sparingly
>You only noticed because Rachel kept coming to talk to you when no one else would
>Now there was the violence.
>Your sister started using Rachel as a punching bag.
>This was the second time she punched Rachel in the snout.
>”I’m no good am I sir… I… I’m just broken goods… I… “
>She’s hyperventilating
>Pupils are dilating
>You can tell she is seeing her possible future
>Sold to do manual labor at a sweat farm or some such shit
>>
>>25669008
>You slowly pet her as she starts to relax
>You close your door
>“Sir! What if Madam Pea-“
”Quiet…”
>You’re tired and need some sleep.
>Her bleeding had stopped and she was obviously tired too.
>You go to your bed and lift the covers
“Get in.”
>”Sir, p…ponies aren’t-”
>You give her the stfu look
>She nods and gets in.
>You turn off the light and get in as well, holding her close
>”Why sir? I don’t understand”
“Because I refuse to let you sleep on the cold ground again”
>You can feel her adjusting herself
“You come to me for now on if my sister neglects or hits you. Got it? Now get some sleep.”
>”Y…yes sir.”
>>
File: 1437334010751.png (175 KB, 849x941) Image search: [Google]
1437334010751.png
175 KB, 849x941
>>25669019
YEEEEEEEEES MOAR, MOOOOOOAR!
>>
>>25669019
Fuck yeah!!!!! More of this!
>>
>>25669041
>>25669054
Later, work to do now.
>>
>>25669103
O-ok...
>>
File: 1448497515233.jpg (42 KB, 372x380) Image search: [Google]
1448497515233.jpg
42 KB, 372x380
>>25669103
MOVE YOUR ASS OR I WILL FIND YOU YOU BRITISH FUCK
>>
>>25669019
More of this please.
>>
File: 1449174978676.png (712 KB, 1444x2001) Image search: [Google]
1449174978676.png
712 KB, 1444x2001
>>25668188
>Are you going to do something with the Flutterbutter in this story?
Buttermellow will play a small role a bit later on.

>Also I'm a bit confused I thought ponies in your universe were something only the rich ever got?
In the first part Anon did say that pony's were a bit rare, but he managed to gain Scootaloo for $2500. So ponies may be rare but only as rare as seeing a luxury car, but would cost about as much as a high end gaming computer.
I won't go into the circumstances of how Shyquiet got to working there alongside her owner in this story though.

>And Anon was confused about even seeing one. Why are they working at stores.
That confusion was due to finding Scoots in an alleyway in the bad part of town.
>>
>>25658837
welp that's completely new level of autism, well done anon
>>
>>25667766
Interesting new setting. Will Anon be doing the rehabilitating or will it be someone else?

>>25666494
This is turning out to be a great slice of life story and educational. Not what I was expecting, but a nice surprise.

>>25663461
Suspenseful scene capped off with adorableness. Scootaloo is best filly.

You need to include fluttershy in more to develop their relationship.

>>25661825
Maybe Anon will have a change of heart seeing them in such a state?

Pony is not meant for suffering

Continue I got to see were this goes.
>>
>>25667766
i enjoy it so far
>>
File: featured_channel.png (27 KB, 150x143) Image search: [Google]
featured_channel.png
27 KB, 150x143
bump
>>
>>25669347
random image
>>
>>25669694
>>
>>25668910
Done some more.

Day 3
>You unlock, open, and step through your front door.
>Pink glossy kiss marks are left on your neck, face, and lips, and your shirt is buttoned up all wrong.
>You're not sure how to feel about this.
>The Directors son has certainly... Changed.... Since last you saw him.
>At least you've secured the ponies chances at staying here.
>You close the door behind you, locking it again.
>It's 2AM.
>You quietly creep to the second bedroom, opening the door a crack.
>They have a teddy bear nightlight plugged into the wall, illuminating the room enough for you to see them, all six in bed.
>The three huge mattresses are all pushed together, covers over them, the six ponies splayed out on top, with blankets on top of them.
>You daaw internally at the sight of ears twitching, and a few hooves sticking out, twitching.
>You quietly close the door before going to wash up and go to sleep yourself.
>You have one more day to help them settle, as much as they can be when currently their entire world is supposed to just be your home.
>And then you'll be on the clock again.
>Sent out on a moments notice.
>On top of all the neccesities they need you're also going to have to buy them some luxuries, games maybe, anything to keep them from being bored as hell.
>You have no idea how long this arrangement may last.
>So you put it out of your mind.
>Strip.
>And flop into bed, pulling the covers over you.
>>
>>25670520
>"Wakey wakey eggs and horrible murder that I'm super uncomfortable with so Fluttershy had to make it please get it away from me this is horrifying."
>A voice manages to sing song all of that.
>You blearily open your eyes to see Pinkie pushing a tray onto your form, on top of the covers.
>You grunt and move to sit up in bed, exposing your naked torso from your belly button and up.
>Pinkie looks horribly uncomfortable, her face reddening, sweating slightly, eyes transfixed on you.
"Uh, sorry Pinks, I guess you must be super freaked out by meat as a herbivore."
>You take the tray, pulling it into a more comfortable position, getting it further away from her.
>"Yes... Yes that's right." She answers, breathing deeply.
>She starts to slowly moonwalk out of the room.
>"Well I hope you like me. It. It, I hope you like it. Breakfast. Because you look delicious. It. The breakfast. It looks delicious. Umm, bye!"
>She opens the door, leaps through, and slams it closed.
>Well.. That was nice of her.
>You hungrily wolf down the tasty breakfast of champions, before getting dressed for another day of 'Look after the rare mythical creatures that apparantly aren't as important as Chupacabras, Mothmen, Tooth Fairies, Skinwalkers, Mermaids, Krampus, Manticores, Weeping Angels, Zombies, Golems, Lizardmen, Splicers, Dodos, Bunyips, Yetis, Minotaurs, Chimeras, Centaurs, Thunderbirds, Cockatrice, Sirens, Sickel Weasels, Gremlins, Ya-te-veo, Griffins, Harpies, Giants, Cyclops, Wendigos, Sphynx, and a whole host of grey spindly deceptively strong things'. Seriously. Fuck all those things.
>Okay, most of them are cool, but still.
>>
>>25670524
>You head on out to the sounds of Pinkie saying something about "super muscular and-" they turn to you.
>Fluttershy hides behind her curtain of a mane. "D-did you enjoy breakfast?"
"Yeah I did, thanks Shy."
>Twilight then jumps in "Well he have to try paying you back in some way, for now kindness will have to do."
>The girls all smile to each other and you.
>You chuckle a little, they're so enthusiastic.
"Well thanks. So, is there anything else you'd like? Now that I've gotten you all the things you really need, anything else I won't really have to worry about getting it quickly, so we can just buy online."
>You see six quizical looks all directed at you.
"Right... Let me just show you." You say, grabbing your laptop.
>A few hours later you've bought a tonne of glow in the dark space stickers for the ceiling of their room, a ridiculous amount of pampaering products, a lot of famous literature, stuffed animals, and a giant exercise wheel.
>Luckily you managed to hide all the bdsm stuff that surrounded the link to that last one.
>Looks like you've never afford going on holiday though. Ever.
>You've also set up your music system for easy access to all the super girly songs these mares actually like.
>You end up spending most of the day just talking and hanging out with them.
>This is so comfy.
>You have six mares all trying to cuddle with you as you talk about your life and theirs, your arms around them, hands idly stroking through their manes.
>"The worst part is I never even got to kiss a stallion. I thought I'd have my whole life ahead of me for something like that, and now I'm stuck here with you."
>Four other girls all agree with her plight, voicing their own similar situation.
>You can't help but think that Rarity must be lying though.
>And Dash makes a 'bleurgh noise' and acts disinterested by the whole thing.
>Twilight blushes. "I-I don't mean it like that though, o-of course I'm happy to be here, it's just-"
>>
>>25670535
>You decide to put a stop to this before she accidentally summons a spaghetti monster.
"Twilight, it's alright, I get what you mean."
>There's a comfortable silence for a minute.
>"Anon, are human kisses nice?"
>Now it's your turn to blush.
"Uh well uh, yes, I mean kisses are always nice."
>"Well I don't know about that Anon, I can't imagine kissing a Griffin would be too great." She smiles.
>You forgot how easy ponies are with the idea of intimacy with another species, having come from a land where... Well, that sort of just happens.
>"Do you think, maybe, you could give me one kiss? J-just so I know what it's like is all!" Twilight blushes hard.
>"Well darling that's not really fair to the rest of us is it?"
>"Yeah, I want one too!"
>Well Dash sure fucking changed her tune.
>There's another not quite so comfortable silence for a minute.
>And then another.
>You let out a sigh.
>You are supposed to keep these beings content...
>And one chaste kiss won't change anything.
>You fucking freak.
>You're going to kiss a pony.
"One kiss. Just so you know what it's like. It's not going to be this life changing event, it's just sort of nice." You let out another sigh.
>Your heart is beating so hard.
>Thump thump thump.
>You can hear it in your ears your heart is pumping so hard over the idea of the thought of doing something so... Unholy?
>No, it's not that bad, but it sure is fucking weird.
>>
>>25670551
>Your heart beats so loud as she closes her eyes and puckers her lips.
>Right, they're like children.
>This'll be nothing.
>You'll barely have to do anything, and she'll probably think you've infested her with cooties, run off, and rinse her mouth out.
>Your heart beats so loud, you don't hear the knock at your door.
>Twilight must be in a similar boat.
>Pinkie however, being the sweet and oblivious to consequences pony that she is, calmly trotted to the door, unlocked, and opened it.
>And there stands Jenkins, holding one of your reports in his hands, probably here to complain that the information on your last report wasn't detailed enough.
>Again.
>I mean come on, this isn't a school essay, he can't just tell you the minimum number of words you can use.
>But that's not really the problem right now.
>The problem is that the door opened, and his sight landed on you, just as your lips connected with Twilights.
>You do barely more than move your lips and suckle ever so slightly, for a meager two seconds.
>You pull your head back to look at her.
>A few seconds pass before her eyes finally flutter open. She lets out a shakey breath.
>"Oh... Oh my...."
>You can barely even hear her.
>Your eyelines notice the other ponies aren't looking at you, they're instead looking at....
>Oh fuck.
>The door closes slowly.
"Oh no...."
>You lower twilight to the couch, she seems to be... Pretty much out of it. It must be from embarassment. Nothing else.
>Nope.
>You however are slightly freaking out.
>>
>>25670564
>No. No need to panic.
>This is like when a parent catches their son masturbating.
>They look away quick, walk away, never discuss it, but the son always cringes over the memory of it.
>You sit there for ten minutes, the girls, Twilight now included, asking if you're okay.
>No.
>Jenkins is a cunt.
"I'll uh, I'll be back in a while. Just need to see if... If everything's okay."
>As you exit your home, the first thing you see across the hall is a printed sheet of A4 paper, laminated, stuck to the wall.
>'Anon Kisses Ponies' is the title, it goes over Jenkins account of the event, and has a photo of a horse, the hue changed to purple, mouth pressed to a photo of you taken from your file, and a love heart above the two of you.
>Ten minutes.
>You start to walk down to different open offices, finding more posters.
>The fucker did this in ten minutes.
>Your eyes are affected by the gravitational pull of great heaving jugs.
>You turn to see Cassie in all her tight uniform voluptuous glory.
>"I can't believe I was going to make you my booty call."
>She strides away, shaking her head.
>What.
>WHAT.
>You start marching to Jenkins closed off office.
>You'll destroy him.
>Just one good punch, leaning all your weight into it, that should disfigure him nicely.
>You storm all the way to his office, raising a hand to knock at the door.
>You let out a breath.
>No, this is a bad idea.
>You can't do this.
>This isn't you.
>You're better than this.
>>
>>25670576
>If you're going to fuck someone up, you're going to make an entrance at least.
>You take a short step back, and then bring your foot up, extending it out hard and fast, your other foot planted firmly against the ground like a mighty tree.
>The doorframe around the lock almost explodes from the impact, the door swinging open wildly.
>And there before you is Jenkins.
>Balls deep in his Dodo.

That's it for now.
>>
File: 1447838494555.jpg (55 KB, 589x545) Image search: [Google]
1447838494555.jpg
55 KB, 589x545
>>25669008
>>25669019
Please continue....i need my fix man
>>
File: sleeps.png (110 KB, 384x1024) Image search: [Google]
sleeps.png
110 KB, 384x1024
>>25670818
I'm fiending for more!!!!!!
>>
Can't get enough of this omg so nice
>>
So I had this idea, nothing really blown out but an idea nonetheless.

---

>You hate the night shift.
>Besides the simple fact your entire sleep schedule is fucked up beyond belief, there is jack shit to do.
>Not really though.
>There’s always stuff to do, that’s what the boss says anyway.
>But he’s a fucking liar.
>You and your bro on the day shift fucking run this show.
>Passing through the doors you sigh as you know what the night is going to consist of.
>”Anon! Over here.”
>Speak of the prick and he shall appear.
“Whats up boss?”
>”Listen, Pinkie’s gotten into the cookie dough again. Rainbow smashed through a bookcase, and Roseluck was trying to grow a garden in her pen again.”
>Fucking dammit.
>Can’t you ever have an easy night?
“Alright, gotcha.”
>”Have fun Anon, I’m out for the night.”
>With that your boss, the ever vigilant asshole flipped you off and headed out.
>No wonder the three of you got along so well.
>You all hated each other’s guts, but you still worked together.
>That counts for something… right?
>Taking a deep breath you ready yourself for the ‘fun’ you’re about to have.
>Walking through the door into the back area you set yourself to work.
>Such is the life of working at the “Equine Animal Shelter”.

---

So thoughts? If another writefriend wants to use the idea be my guest. The premise was that for those slaves that are truly no longer wanted would be dropped off at the shelter where they stayed until getting a new owner.
>>
>>25669019
>Weeks Pass by with little incident
>Rachel has been bunking with you virtually every night
>Her conversation is pleasant
>She's quiet when you're working
>She sits in your lap when your playing vidergmzzz
>Then another bad day
>Rachel is laying on your desk
>Tears dripping from her eyes
>She hasn't said a word while you worked
>Working on her
>Your sister took her curling iron and held it to her flank
>"S...she said she was going to give me my cutie mark..."
>Rachel sniffed
>You were cleaning her burn
>Awful smell
>Awful sight of burned pink fur
>You were reading up on first aid for burns
>Your parents probably wouldn't take Rachel to the vet
>You had no cash
>Rachel and you were going to have to make due with what you could find
>"Sir... I.."
"Don't call me sir. Call me by my name."
>"A..anon, why?"
>You pause
"A long time ago, I had a wonderful Dog. My Dad bought her, and I loved her. She just had one flaw"
>Rachel tried to get a better look at me
>"What?"
"She dug holes. She dug holes in my Dad's <s>perfect<\s> backyard."
>"So what? You disciplined her right?"
"Yes, but she had a compulsion to dig."
>Momentary pause
"One day, my dad had enough and called me out to the back yard. Do you know what happened next?"
>"No..."
"He choked her. He grabbed her by the throat and throttled her Rachel. And I watched. He killed her and I just watched."
>She bent up and looked at you in the eyes
>"W..I"
"I failed her Rachel, I could have tried something, hit my dad, grabbed the water hose and distracted... but I just watched."
>She keeps staring at you
>"Anon, I... I'm sorry... I didn't know"
>You nod
>You get back to work
>>
>>25671441
My face is an inch from the screen reading this........
>>
>>25671577
kek
>>
>>25671441
and then they fucked.

please
>>
File: Derpysonherway2.png (610 KB, 801x997) Image search: [Google]
Derpysonherway2.png
610 KB, 801x997
>>25669019
s-Sir is this an oc? I would really like to know what she looks like.

My relatively mundane idea is getting writefagged. My face is hurting from smiling too much. I love you.
>>
>>25672113
Pink Pony with straight mane
Slightly white highlights in mane
Has just reached adult sized (probably, might gain a 1/2 inch or so)
No cutie mark due to the fact that she's spent her entire life pleasing one immature human being rather than trying to find a talent (or even stumbling into one).
Will have scarring on the left hip (right over where her cutie mark would be) due to incident.
>>
File: 1448091387132.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1448091387132.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>>25672113
Forgot: Called Emerald Mist due to eye color, not coat
>>25672036
I am compelled to tantalize the readers now with sitcom esque "Will they or won't they" bullshit

That being said, I'm writing these as stress relief from finals. After finals, i'll try something more scheduled.
>>
>>25672036
Not so fast! Longer the buildup, the sweeter it will be!
>>
>>25672230
I think I can picture her. She is beautiful Mr.Poet. I already want to drown the little sister in a backed up toilet......
>>
>>25666494
still loving it so far
>>
>>25671441
>punching ponies
>burning them with curling irons
>choking dogs to death
A family of sociopaths.
>>
>>25671441
Please happy end. bump
>>
>>25670589
Ahahahhahahh. dis gon be gud.
>>
>>25670589
I...what
your pacing seems a bit strange. But. its certainly an interesting story
>>
>>25671441
have the impression that Anon's sister used Rachel to vent their anger at their probable "Teen Problems" whatever, but being a submissive creature the ponie becomes the ideal victim, now Anon commented as his father murderer your pet in the past, I can think of that insanity runs in the family or sister simply follow the parental example, i hope that in the future can continue your good story
>>
More incoming soon. For now, have relevant to the story Earth Porn.
>>
>>25672230
her mane is pink too? but with white highlights?
>>
>>25666494

>Eventually you reach the true last bastion of civilisation; Green River.
>A small town of roughly 1000 you could resupply at...
>Too bad the selection at the local grocer is small, and the prices high.
>However, driving all the way from Denver, and stopping a bit on your drive through the Rocky's, you decide to pick up a camp site here in Green River.
>The state park is cheap, and has significantly more facilities at your disposal than what you'll have starting tommorow.
>Showers, toilets, running water in general, electricity, all become invaluable resources you just don't have much of doing your kind of work.
>As you exit the interstate to drive into the city, you notice Maud looking a rock you pulled out of your back seat earlier.
Ya alright, Maud?
>"This rock reminds me of Boulder."
>You raise your eyebrow.
>"Boulder. He was my pet rock. Before..."
>That still doesn't make sense...
>"I miss my family."
>Oh... OH! Oh...
>Shit, how are you gonna deal with this?
Uhh... Sorry... I wish I could help you there, but I really don't know how.
>"That's fine. You are a nice human, and you atleast want me to do work I know and enjoy. That's better than I've had to deal with in years."
>"I'm sure my family is so spread out... Finding them would be impossible anyway."
>Your heart...
>>
File: GreenRiverStatePark.jpg (527 KB, 2169x1139) Image search: [Google]
GreenRiverStatePark.jpg
527 KB, 2169x1139
>>25674418

>You arrive at the Green River state park, and pay for a site for the night.
>Before you drive past the gate, the attendant informs you of a few things... Particularly...
>"And remember, no ponies in the shower house. They can use the toilets near your campsite, but she isn't allowed to use the showers."
>Rats... This is the last chance for that for probably a week.
Alright... Whatever.
>You drive into the camping area after putting the piece of paper that identifies your truck as having paid for a site for the night onto the dashboard.
Sorry Maud... Apperantly no shower for you tonight.
>"That's fine, Anon. I was able to be bathed this morning before you picked me up."
Yeah, well, this is the last shower chance for probably a week. Starting tommorow, we are gonna be in the heart of the swell, and we are only gonna come out when we need gasoline and ice.
And thats only to some shit gas station here or Emery if we are too far west... Fuckin 110 miles of no services on the god damned interstate...
>You pull into your spot for the camp site, and stop the engine.
>The sun is getting low in the sky.
You familiar with tent camping, Maud? I got a tent for you, and a tent for me. Also, got you some good warmer weather sleeping stuff as well... Some small cots to keep us elevated off the ground while we are sleeping.
>You think back to the first (and last) time you slept directly on the ground at this elevation at this time of year.
>Like sleeping on a god damned frying pan.
>Shit doesn't get bearable until like 4 AM, and by then, you don't have that long before the sun rising wakes your ass up.
>A cot that only keeps you a few inches off the ground makes a world of difference.
Alright, lets set up for the night, and used to the equipment before we are out in the wilderness.
>>
>>25674428

>After about 15 minutes, you manage to have 2 tents setup, and ready for habitation.
>In that time, you also have managed to set up your mobile kitchen...
>A large box that opens into a nice, easy 'chuck wagon' you can set on a folding table, plus a 2 burner propane stove.
You like rice and beans, Maud?
>"I have eaten rice, and I have eaten beans, and found them acceptable."
Alright then. We are gonna have...
>Fuck.
>Ponies are vegetarian.
Uhh... Vegetarian cajun red beans and rice.
>You'll have to cook your sausage on the side and mix it into your portion.
>The camp site luckily has a water spigot located at it, so you can top off your water stores in your truck, and get all your cooking and cleaning done without tapping into that.
>dried onion, dried garlic, cajun seasoning... delicious, tasty, and easy to do in the wilderness.
>And tastes great on beans and rice as a sort of soup.
>While you are cooking, Maud dons her newly purchased smock, and digs through some of the small rock samples you have piled up in the back seat of the truck's cab.
>"That's granite. Thats a nice piece of quartz. Thats rhodochrosite. That's syenite."
>Her knowledge, and despite her monotone voice, great enjoyment of geology puts a smile on your face.
>"Quartz with molybdenite... neat. It has Hexagons."
>After finishing up your cooking, including hydrating up some dry sausage for your part of the dish, you call Maud to the camp site's picnic table.
Aight, Maud, Dinner.
>>
>>25674454

>She looks at you, and puts down a piece of rock you keep shoved in a small cubby on the driver's side.
>Not a specimen that can be found in Colorado, but it makes you feel closer to where you grew up.
>"That's a wierd piece of rhyolite. Is that blue quartz?"
Yeah... Llanite from Central Texas. Only one outcrop thats publicly accessable, and even on private property there isn't much of it. Not many places you find something that looks like that.
>You don't want to tell her its also called the Babyhead Rhyolite, or the story behind that name...
Human igneous petrologists are silly, and like to make up lots of extraneous names for their rock types. It is just a wierd porphyritic rhyolite. Fuckers make life too hard on themselves.
>You sigh.
Or, more likely, they make it miserable for anyone not in their little clique to understand what the hell they are talking about.
Anyway, dinner is served.
>You put about half of the food into a bowl, and set it for Maud, then mix some sausage in the rest, and dump it onto a bowl for yourself.
>... How the hell do ponies eat food like this without hands?
>You take a few bites of yours, and watch Maud.
>She just kinda... Sticks her face in it, and eats.
>Huh... simple enough.
>Her face is even clean when she looks up, and speaks to you.
>"This is acceptable. Thank you for cooking."
>You both finish eating, and you use the faucet to clean up all the cookware and bowls used.
>The sun is just about down at this point, so you decide its time to build a little camp fire, and get your drink on.
>You pull a few logs out of the bed of the truck, and some kindling, and build a fire in your sites fire ring.
>>
>>25674485

>You also grab your folding camp chairs, and set them out.
>Once you get the fire started, you invite Maud to sit in the other empty chair.
>She jumps into it, and sits in it, much like a dog might.
>Its a bit on the small side, but it still works.
>You chug your first beer.
>Life is good.
>You stand up to grab another beer.
Maud, you want a beer too?
>"Sure, why not."
>You go back to your cooler, grab two more beers, and carry them back to the camp fire.
>You pop both of them open, and set one in Maud's cup holder, and sit down in your chair, and begin to sip your own.
So, most of our work is gonna be in detailing out the members the Chile and Moenkopi. Most of the other stuff shouldn't need quite as much work.
>You take another sip of beer.
>"How do you get all these wierd names for these rocks? Why not just call them sandstones. Or Limestones."
Well... The names come from the place where someone first described them. And we give them such names, because we want to map them over a large area, and names make it easy to keep track of them on the large scale.
>"Makes sense. I guess."
Eh, it might make more sense once we get out and start mapping stuff, Maud.
>You take another sip of your beer, and look up, enjoying the beautiful night sky.
>Out of the corner of your eye, you see Maud manage to grab her beer, and down that sucker in one quick gulp.
>Damn... Pony knows how to drink.
>>
>>25674312
you history is very good RM-Writing, is obvious you know of geology and really is a fine and educative, take you time and continue in the future
>>
>>25674508

>"That's different beer."
Yeah, its cheap shit. Tastes nice after a day of work though.
>"I like it."
>Seems Maud has good taste in cheap ass beer.
>You sit silently around the campfire, enjoying the ambience.
>Eventually, you check the time.
Damn... about time to go to bed.
>You stand up, and stretch, and then proceed to get some water to dump on the fire.
Remember, Maud, your tent is the Yellow one. I'll wake you up in the morning.
>She walks up to the tent.
>"How do I open it?"
>Aww shit... You forgot zippers take a reasonable amount of physical dexterity to operate...
>Atleast it means she won't be able to wander off in the night without making a lot of noise messing up the tent.
>You move and open the zipper, allowing Maud entry.
>After she steps inside, you zip the door shut.
Gnite, Maud.
>"Good night, Anon."
>You open your tent, and lay down on the cot.
>Pulling up your phone, you set a 5:30 AM alarm.
>Always best to get up, and camp taken down, and on the road before the day gets too hot.
>You set your phone into one of the tent's storage pockets, and let the sweet embrace of sleep overtake you.

Done for tonight.

Now, with paste: http://pastebin.com/v2j02fq3

Also, shill for the IRC channel. #slavepone on rizon.
>>
>>25674558
Bump for more
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 244x206
>>25674558
>IRC
>>
>>25661692
>Pulling on a horse's head
>'don't get free reign back there'
Not sure if that was deliberate, but I chuckled.

Anyhow, please do continue this. It's quite interesting, a departure from most of the stories here.
>>
>>25670589
give me the FUCKING MEATLOAF
>>
>>25671341
Looks pretty interesting. Worth dropping a post or two on if you have writer's block on the Scoots thing or something.

>>25670589
This looked horribly stereotypical... right up until that last line. Holy shit you got me there - keep going.
>>
>>25670589
Is it bad that I'm envisioning Anon as Doomguy?
Honestly a little sad he didn't open the door shouting "Knock Knock! Who's there? ME! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!"
>>
>>25670589
I want Jenkins to cum inside Dodo.

This is cute and silly m8. I thought it was going to be edgy and stupid. Thank you for proving me wrong.

>>25671441
>Assaults animals
>Burns/tortures animals
>Kills dogs
>Fucking slowly kills dogs

Okay listen whether you see them as just animals or not NOBODY does this and isn't also a cruel sociopath to other humans. Killing a dog like that would get you fined out the ass for animal cruelty at the very least and put you on a mentally disturbed watch list at worst. I find it hard that somebody who does that would be allowed to keep their children if it was known as that is one of the many signs of a abusive as hell parent.

Look. I love you story so far and I really like the older brother looking after/falling in love with his sister slave pony prompt, but maaaaaaaaan are you pushing my suspension of disbelief when it comes to average humans acting this edgy and being allowed to act this edgy without others freaking out.
>>
File: 1436143550554.jpg (42 KB, 556x344) Image search: [Google]
1436143550554.jpg
42 KB, 556x344
Neutral, Jessi, where are you?
>>
>>25675966
I want to know where Jingle Jangle is I want my cute moon horse snuggling damn it.
>>
>>25671441
If his sister doesn't have her life ruined by the end of this, I hope that you, as the author, drown in a lake of diarrhea and porcupine quills.

more
>>
File: KID NOW.png (949 KB, 1280x1171) Image search: [Google]
KID NOW.png
949 KB, 1280x1171
>>25675923
>NOBODY does this

Underage detected.
>>
>>25670589
this is fanfuckingtastic
>>
>>25670551
>At first i was putting off reading your story for some reason. But now that I've gotten into it you're pressing all my buttons quite nicely.

>>25670589

Goddamnit. Highlarious.

obligatory pony picture because any green with anon innocently getting kissy kissy with the ponies deserves more attention.
>>
>>25676180
I'm not sure why I was Quoting with that first part
>>
>>25676021
Are you suggesting that people who abuse animals aren't sociopaths in the making?
>>
>>25676234
I'm suggesting that the sheltered toddler who said "NOBODY does that" is so closed minded that both the rigors of daylight and the darker depths of the internet are unknown territory to them, because if they had, they would know how realistic and borderline common such cruelty is.

Choking a dog to death? That's terrible, for sure, but speaking proportionately, that's so fucking tame.
>>
>>25676021
>>25676379

>Doesn't read the entire sentence
>Cherry picks one part of a statement of the rest
>Uses it to meme
>Calls someone else underage

wew lad.

Or in case you don't quite understand

"NOBODY does this and isn't also a cruel sociopath to other humans" != "NOBODY does this". Thanks for lacking the ability to finish reading simple sentences, yeah I'm sure. He that guy is the one who isn't grown up.
>>
>>25676646
god that was easy
>>
>>25670589
Thanks to everyone who responded. I've never written before except one of the first Flutter rape threads. Wasn't sure if I should continue or not.

Day 4
>You step out of the shower, barely drying yourself before you can no longer keep away the temptation.
>You look in the mirror and flex.
>'Damn I'm fine.'
>Since you caught Jenkins fucking the Dodo in his office, and subsequently shouting out for as many people to come look while holding the door wide open, everyone has seemingly forgotten about you kissing a pony.
>Especially as Jenkins was the only witness to it.
>While there were many witnesses to Jenkins.... Oddity.
>Plus the semen leaking from the Dodo as it went wild and ran out of his office, giving many unsuspecting people a fright.
>It's not every day you're confronted by a thought to be extinct creature with a gaping asshole dripping cum as it squawks in panic.
>And hell, anyone who does remember the story of you kissing a pony would probably think it was just Jenkins trying to throw people off of his own weird sexual fancies.
>Poor Dodo.
>At least Jenkins was on the small side.
>You spent the remainder of the evening finding every one of those pony kissing posters and tearing them down.
>And of course the mares other than Twilight all kept pestering you for their own kisses.
>You had to cave in. You'd get no sleep otherwise.
>One after another, you give them small, two second long kisses, each of them having the same sort of reaction as Twilight.
>You're not sure if it's good or bad for them, or a mixture of the two.
>You're also not sure if throughout the ages Stallions just sucked at kissing, or maybe it's your vastly different biology.
>Like, chemicals coming together, or something.
>Fuck, you don't know, you mostly just punch or shoot things.
>As they staggered to bed, Twilight began to mumble "You know, I'm not sure if I got the full experience of that first kiss....-" Before deciding not to risk any more and continuing to the bedroom.
>>
>>25676864
>You apply an odourless deodrant to yourself, having gone through the rest of your routine.
>You're like Patrick Bateman.
>If he was also concerned with not being pounced on by monsters.
>You don't want anything to potentially catch wind of your scent, or the scent of the chemicals in other deodrants.
>Yes. You're on duty today.
>Once again the girls made you breakfast without even having to ask.
>They're real nice.
>You dress, and arm yourself.
>Stepping out to begin talking to the mares, you notice they seem more shy and bashful around you than they did before.
>But with your phone going off, you don't really have the time to wonder why that is.
"Sorry girls, thanks for breakfast, but I've got to go, have a good day."
>You smile to them as you leave, answering your phone.
>You're soon in your van, being given the rundown of an abandoned military base whilst you're driving.
>Oh boy.
>You're pretty sure you've read about this on /x/.
>And two gun toting 'innawoods' survival type campers have gone missing.
>Well, one and four fifths of the campers.
>They did find a leg.
>You find yourself bouncing in your seat a little.
>This is gonna be cool.
>And more importantly, it'll take your mind off of potentially getting the ponies taken off your hands.
>And who knows what would happen to you.
>Being seen kissing one of them, however brief. Is a big no no.
>>
>>25676875
>You're definitely not supposed to get sexually involved with the completely different species, that's also endangered, that you're looking after.
>You haven't seen Jenkins since. No word of firing, just gone.
>And that was for fucking a stupid bird that would walk up to a rifle and happily get wrecked by it.
>Obviously you should never do that in an office environment, but... Your head will start hurting if you keep thinking about this.
>Just don't kiss the ponies.
>You let them get a taste of it, so to speak, now it's done. No more.
>You look to your weapons, deciding to take your mind off of it for reals this time.
>Sawn off shotgun, cartridges full of rock salt.
>Flask of holy water.
>Rosary beads.
>A bible.
>wooden stakes.
>Silver knives.
>Oak baton.
>Hey, you never know right?
>Reports of, 'Guys got killed, good luck working with that' don't exactly give you a lot of information on what you're up against.
>And of course, your Glock 17, standard ammo, as well as an AS50. A sexy fucking sniper rifle.
>Unfortunately, whatever you're up against, you're expected to bring it back alive unless the global facilities already contain a certain number of the creature.
>In which case, kill it before it kills you, leave no evidence behind.
>Joy.
>>
>>25676878
>You are officer Nick Jackof.
>Your partner is off sick, and the department couldn't afford to assign you another.
>That's okay though, you're only a year away from retirement, and after all the medals you've earned, and cases you've solved, you've been stationed on a nice, empty, long, empty, deserted, very empty, very long, and extremely empty, section of road.
>You let out a long happy sigh, listening to your favourite tunes on the radio. You're about to open the box of poptarts your wife Mildred made for you, when you see in your rear view mirror, an incredible sight.
>A van.
>Driving down this section of road.
>The road where you haven't seen any other vehicle of any description, ever.
>You perk up slightly at this, might as well do your job every once in five years right?
>You watch as the van drives passed, going the speed limit exactly.
>The left tail light is busted.
>Eh, might as well.
>You let off a short woop woop of siren as you drive after the van, which promptly slows to a crawl, and pulls over.
>You step out of your car, and wiggle your belt about before striding up to the drivers side.
>The blackened window rolls down, to reveal a young man, sweating bullets, on the seat next to him a small mountain of tissues, all soaked with red liquid.
>"Evening officer, is there a problem?"
"You've just got a tail light out, thought I'd let you know. I won't write you up or anything. License and registration?"
>He pulls open his glove compartment, and a flood of different passports, licenses, and bricks of different currencies of paper money wrapped in cellophane fall out.
>>
>play slavemaker because bored
>they add twily as a slave
>it's fucking twilycorn
>>
>>25676883
>Must be a busy guy.
>"Ah, h-here you go officer."
You briefly look it over.
"Ah, everything looks in order here." You go to hand him back the items, ready to leave.
>There's a great thump in the back of his van, followed by a moaning.
>You decide to hold onto his means of identity a little longer.
"... Sir, I'm doing to look through the back of your van, do you mind?"
>".......... No...."
>You walk to the back, and open the doors.
>There you see a naked, genderless, dirty being, very tall and large, with sinewy yet vastly powerful looking muscles. It's tied up with many steel cables, and has a head that looks halfway between a mans and a deers, including the antlers.
>You can see where it's popped it's bones out, trying to escape from its bonds.
>The fingers of its hands are twice as long as you'd expect, ending in four inch long razor sharp claws.
>Its legs are longer than normal, ending in hooves, making it even taller if it were to stand.
>The eyes are blood red as it stares into your very soul.
>And it has an erection.
>It opens its mouth, revealing multiple rows of jagged teeth, drool dripping from them.
>"It's okay. Go to sleep."
>You stare at it for a few seconds more, then slowly close the doors to the van, and walk back up to the drivers side.
>You hand him back his license and registration.
"Have a good day sir."
>You walk back to your car, and start to reverse, and reverse, and reverse.
>Mildreds getting beaten tonight.
>>
>>25676888
>Fuck your shoulder hurts.
>Fucking Deer Men.
>Fucking terrifying Deer Men.
>You drive back to the facility, parking your Van in a containment area.
>You go to meet one of the suits, one of the men in black, and you give them the rundown of what happened, and obviously the type of creature that it is.
>He stares wordlessly at you.
>You want to reach up and poke his face.
>It's probably a mask.
"Well, alright, have a good day."
>At that he smiles the biggest grin.
>You almost die.
>And then you walk out of there.
>For fuck sakes, the higher ups are trying to teach them about emotions and customer relation type shit again aren't they?
>Your whole body shivers at the vision of that grin being pounded into your memory forever.
>You could fuck Hitomi Tanaka like a runaway freight train and not cum for a year.
>You enter your home.
"Hey girls, we'll talk in a second, just need to go to my whiskey room."
>You try not to smile at the thought, wanting to maintain your cool guy illusion.
>The whiskey room is a tiny coat room.
>With a single light.
>A stool.
>A table.
>A sewing kit.
>A lighter.
>And a bottle of whiskey.
>It's where you go to patch up your wounds and feel like the biggest badass in the world.
>>
>>25676893
>As you make the slightest of turns however.
>"GAAAASP!!"
>The six mares are all over you, moving you towards the couch.
>"Now you just lay right there mister! Um, if you want to, that is."
>What?
>"Oh my that looks so painful, you're being a brave colt to endure this."
>The girls strip you of the upper half of your clothes, and you feel rivers of blood treakle down from your right shoulder blade.
"It's fine I can do it myse-"
>"There there Anon, it's okay...."
>Pinkie lightly strokes your head.
"Really, I can-"
>"I'll put some hot chocolate on for him."
>"I'll grab his blankets!"
>Rarity and Dash both make their intentions known as Fluttershy is already starting to do what you would usually do.
>Except without leaving a jaggedy sewing pattern from trying to sew your own back.
>"Ahll get the marshmellows, Twi?"
>"Way ahead of you." She smiles and zips off.
>You're soon patched up, holding a mug of hot chocolate, marshmellows floating in it, covers lightly draped around you, Twilight placing plasters with smiles on them over the smallest of scrapes you have, and kissing each of the 'booboos' better.
>The beginning of Lady and the Tramp starts to play on the tv as you're once again surrounded by soft cuddling poines.
"I'm a man damnit..." You grumble.
>Pinkie slides the stem of a flower through the locks of your hair, you can just about see the blurry redness of the flower coming from the corner of your vision.
"A manly man..."

And that's all so far.
>>
>>25676888
>Mildred
lol what? why?
>>
>>25676899
I'm really liking your story so far. The pacing feels a little wonky but not bad.
>>
viva la fegel
>>
>>25674485

>muh serious rockhound fiction

Goddammit. It is true, someone will eventually write good fiction that combines almost anything you like with pony.
>>
>Back home from school
>Open front door
>Can already hear hammering
>It’s coming from your room
>You see your sister slamming her fist in your room’s cheap door
>Find out that she is looking for Rachel, but can’t find her, this is the last place she could be
>Point out that you’re too tired for this and want some sleep
>Sister is being adamant
>Fine
>Unlock door
>Quick Glance
>Rachel isn’t found in your mess of a room
>Sister hrumphs and walks away
>Close and lock door
>Go over to pile of dirty cloths
>Stick hand in
>Find Fur
>Rachel’s head plops up
“Are you okay Rachel?”
>Rachel nods
>She plops out of the pile of dirty cloths
>”I thought she was going to hit me again…”
>She turns to her flank and looks at her scar
>She flinches
>You plop up on the bed
>In the past, Rachel would have just laid next to the bed
>Now she has no compunction following you onto it
>You start to play vidergmzezzz while she lays on you
>”Anon… thank you for giving me a key”
>You nod, more interested in the game you’re playing
“You do realize that you’re going to have to face her sooner or later, and you’re going to have to come up with a damn good excuse right? I’m not taking the fall for this.”
>Rachel nods

>Some time passes
>Now just watching TV
>”Anon… can you please touch my scar?”
“Wut?”
>Rachel gives very subdued look
>”Please?”
>Strange, but fine
>You start to rub her scar
>She shudders
>After a few moments you stop
>She looks back at you
>”Anon, is it supposed to feel weird?”
“The scar on my leg feels weird whenever something brushes against it, so I guess so.”
>>
>>25677755
>She nods and buries her head in your chest

>”Anon… how do I get my cutie mark?”
>You pause
>You remember reading about them during a Wikipedia binge
“I think you get one when you find something that you either really like or something that you’re good at. Not sure, memories are splotchy. Generally happens when a pony is still young.”
>”… can a pony be too old to get a cutie mark?”
“I… I honestly have no clue”
>A few moments pass before she speaks up
>”W…what do you think mine would be?”
>You have no fucking clue
>Inspiration hits
”Boxing”
>Rachel adjusts herself, slightly startled
>”Boxing? Like making boxes?”
“No, like 12 rounds of two guys beating the shit out of each other Boxing”
>”I… I don’t understand.”
“You take what my sister dishes out. Every minor insult ever major burn and you’re still here, the same filly who was stuffed by my dad in a Christmas box and told to shut up for 4 hours”
>Rachel stares at you
>”I… I can’t tell if your being mean or wh-“
“I’m not being mean. Right now, you’re going 12 rounds with my sister and you’ve managed to take the swings or dodge them. And you’re still here. You haven’t tried to run away or get revenge. You keep standing back up and she keeps going for the final punch.”
>She takes a moment to take it in
>”I… I never saw it that way. Thank you”
>You nod and start to scratch behind her ear.
>>
File: holding.png (294 KB, 713x791) Image search: [Google]
holding.png
294 KB, 713x791
>>25677764
>”Anon… how do I get my cutie mark?”
This brought me to tears. Real shit man.
>>
>>25674558
>You awaken to the screeching of your phone's alarm.
>Up, and at 'em... Time to get up for a day of proper ass field work.
>Silencing the alarm, you roll off your cot, onto the hard ground, and dig around for your change of clothes for the day.
>Long khakis with cargo shorts, a light colored, long sleeved, light material shirt, and wool socks.
>And a sturdy pair of boots, of course.
>You hear rustling coming from the nearby tent.
>The alarm must have roused Maud as well.
>You change out yesterday's clothing for todays, then unzip the door to your tent, and stand up, and get your first good stretch of the day in.
>After properly tying up your boots, you go over and give Maud's tent a light shake.
Hey, you awake in there Maud?
>"Your alarm is quite loud."
>You unzip the tent slightly.
When you are ready to come out, you should be able to open it up by sticking your hoof through that hole and kinda pushing to the side.
>You move over to your portakitchen.
>Time for everyones favorite morning start... instant coffee!
>You light the stove, then fill a pot with water, and then set it onto the burner.
You take coffee, Maud?
>"Coffee is an acceptable morning stimulant beverage."
>>
>>25678235

>Within a few minutes, the water is boiling. You turn off the stove, and pour the water into two waiting mugs.
>You scoop in some coffee crystals, and stir.
>Tastes awful, but is quick and easy.
>You move to begin taking down your tent while you wait for the coffee to become not mouth scalding hot.
>Within a few minutes, your tent is down, your equipment ready to be stowed, and your coffee, ready to drink, and Maud is stepping out of her tent.
Up and at 'em, slowpoke. We need to get on the road soon so we can to get more stuff done before it gets too hot to be walking around. Coffee is on the picnic table.
>As Maud moves to get her coffee, you move to take down her tent.
>Its a little easier... She doesn't have excess clothing to pack up, so you just need to roll up the sleeping bag, collapse the cot, and tear down the tent.
>You manage to get it all taken down in a few minutes, ready to pack in the truck.
>"Anon, this coffee is terrible."
Yeah, it's instant coffee. Quick, and easy, even if it tastes like crap. Gets ya going better than regular coffee... the little bit of rage you get from the bad taste adds a nice edge.
>You chuckle.
Here, have a granola bar, Maud.
>You grab and open a granola bar for yourself, while you load everything into the back of the truck.
>Maud nibbles the granola bar slowly as you stow the stove and kitchen hutch.
>Looking about the camp site, it appears you have everything packed and readya to go, and no trash left behind.
Aight, lets get in the truck. You can finish your coffee and granola bar once we hit the road.
>Maud looks at you, then moves and jumps into her side of the truck.
>She appears to have figured out how to get the door, and seatbelt to work pretty quickly.
>>
File: I-70noservices1.jpg (16 KB, 637x164) Image search: [Google]
I-70noservices1.jpg
16 KB, 637x164
>>25678249

>Jumping into the drivers seat, you crank up the engine, and get on your way.
>Today's gonna be a good day for science.
>On your way out of town, you stop and fuel up the truck, and while doing so, refill your ice in the beer chest.
Alright Maud, say goodbye to civilization. Its time to get out into some true wilderness.
>Maud looks at you for a moment, then looks out the window at the gas station.
>"Goodbye, civilization."
>You start up the engine again, and accellerate down the road, and onto the interstate onramp.
>In the distance, you can see the flatirons that mark the obvious debarkation of the San Rafael Swell.
That's it Maud. The eastern edge of the San Rafael Swell.
>Maud looks down at the geologic map she pulled out from yesterday, then back up at the horizon, then back down at the map.
>"So, Anon, if I understand this map correctly, this big white bits are the 'Navajo Sandstone'?
That would be a correct assessment, Maud. Looks like you are picking this map thing up pretty quickly.
>"It is a good way of showing all this information on one piece of paper."
>You spy the ever infamous '110 miles, no services' sign on the side of the interstate.
>>
File: SanRafaelSwellEastI-70.jpg (633 KB, 2289x1007) Image search: [Google]
SanRafaelSwellEastI-70.jpg
633 KB, 2289x1007
>>25678267

>Slowly, the cliffs before you grow larger and larger, until you finally reach where the interstate climbs onto the swell via Spotted Wolf Pass.
>Maud is transfixed, looking out the window as you approach the narrow gap the highway runs up.
>Rapidly, you climb up onto the top of the flatter portion on the middle of the swell.
>In the distance, you can see various canyonlands and plateaus off to the side of the small plain the interstate runs across in the middle of the swell.
>You eventually come to an exit to the interstate, and you figure you should start here on the eastern side today.
>Turning off, you leave pavement into a rough gravel 'road', and nod as you come to your decision on where to start.
Black Dragon Canyon.
>"You have dragons here?"
What, no? Dragons aren't real, they are mythological creatures. Someone just named the canyon we are gonna start working at after one. Probably cause of the dark veneer on the rocks.
>"Oh. That's good. Dragons make field work more difficult than it needs to be."
>The fuck?
>You continue driving, eventually arriving on an even more rough trail that leads down into the canyon.
>You drop the truck into 4WD, and pull onto the less maintained trail.
>You twist and turn across the terrain, slowy dropping off the top of the swell again.
>Reaching where the Moenkopi outcrops, you slow down, and look around.
We should set up camp around here... Can't camp too much further into the canyon, and there's a few decently flat places to make camp.
>"You know best out here, Anon."
>Ahead, you see a small plateua of Chinle that the road snakes around.
>The far side of that will get you some shade earlier in the day...
>Looks like camp to me.

That's all for this morning. Might have more later today. We'll see.
>>
File: ᵷ.jpg (22 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
ᵷ.jpg
22 KB, 480x516
>>25677755
>>25677764
That hits the spot.God bless you lad
>>
>>25676885
...seriously?

Post screencaps if you can.
>>
>Be Anon
>Be staring out the window for about the last hour
>Or rather, just having your face turned to the window, in direction of outside.
>You didn't see shit
>But just now you've heard your parents knock on the door to your apartment, claiming they know you were in there and that they have the key and- yadda yadda
>Eventually they make their threat true and unlock the door.
>You don't face them.
>You don't see the point in it.
>See the point – isn't language just the nicest thing to you?
>For some reason you can relate to tumblr whiny bitches now, but at least you're shut down in your own home and don't bother anyone
>Not unlike you were before...
>You sigh.
>Your mother takes this as a sign that you have listened to her.
>She brought you groceries, that much you understood, but you didn't bother with listening to her further.
>”Anon, Anon!”
>You gave up.
“What?”
>The word came like a growl at her.
>You hear her take a step back.
>But it wasn't the only thing you hear. Something else had given a small whimper at your outburst.
>”I also got you something else.”
>You'd roll your eyes if you could, but just sigh again, all the while continuing to have your cheek glued on the window.
>“I got you someone to help you with your daily life.”
“I told you I don't need a nurse, or a housekeeper! Or... whatever...”
>Your words were louder than you meant them to be.
>Somewhere you know she means well, but there wasn't room in your mothers or in your own budget to hire someone to take care of you.
>But the fact that someone has to take care of you to begin with infuriates you.
>And if you judge correctly, whomever your mother brought with you had whimpered earlier at you simply having snarled 'what?' at your mom.
>Neither had he or she said anything of introduction.
>Maybe they assume you didn't hear them come in with your mom, and can be rude.
>Listening in on the conversation of a mother and her son having just... lost his eyesight in an car accident.
>>
>>25679343
>lost his eyesight in an car accident
Interesting. Here I was thinking he was just another neet faggot. Continue
>>
>>25679343
>Your cheek leaves the glass pane.
>You always hated the view anyway.
“So? Aren't you gonna fucking introduce yourself, or what?”
>You shout into the room in direction of the door, where you assume the other person stood, and hear another whimper in response.
>”It's not a person.”
>It was the voice of your mother, and not whomever it was introducing themselves.
“What then? You better not got me a dog.”
>”It's one of them ponies.”
>Of course you have heard of these ponies.
>Sentient alterterrestrial aliens who were enslaved.
>And as you spend most of your time on the internet on morally dubious sites, you of course know that pone is for sexual
>A proverbial sting of pain goes through you as you bring your thoughts to the internet.
>You only used to do that.
>Without your eyes you can't internet for shit.
>And no way in hell you ask someone to read and shitpost in your... place
>But a slave...
>Hmm...
“A pony, huh? Okay, I take it.”
>Your mom was surprised at your positive response.
>”You're taking it? Oh, I'm glad. I hope interacting with another creature will do you some good, especially never left your apartment-
>Again she began to ramble on about your life before the accident.
>Go outside, Anon.
>Meet people, Anon.
>Be more social, Anon.
>Why don't you have a girlfriend, Anon? You're so nice.
>The usual.
>Like hell you go outside, and like hell you go outside in your state.
>Or get a grill.
>Who would be interested in a blind guy with scars all over his face because he flew face first into a windshield?
>Hmm... Is pone for sexual?
>Wait... Is it even female?
>Not exactly like you care much, you have delved too deep into /d/ to still consider yourself straight
>or any regular sexual orientation for that matter.
>Problem was that you actually are a nice guy, and you don't think you can simply order the pone to spread it's legs for you.
>Gosh dangit, now you are thinking about sex.
>You don't want to get a boner in front of your mom.
>>
>>25679412
I give you a dollar if you can guess what pone I'll give him.
>>
>>25679475
Well, it couldn't be Snowdrop.
>>
>>25679475
give us a hint
>>
Recovery
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG

Sorry guys for not posting last days, i'm always pretty busy on weekends.

„Ooof. I was really worried few times.“
>„What exactly do you think would happen if they caught you?“
„Nothing nice. Aside from the fact i'd get fined, he would most likely see you. Nobody knows what might happen. Maybe nothing, but you never know. Cops are unfathomable, you never know if he's a total asshole who wants to ruin your life or some normal guy.“
>you sit on the couch, just to stand up immediately again
>you walk towards the drawer with your underpants, where you grab one of your least used boxers
„Hey Sarah, take this.“
>„Oh, thanks.“
>you turn away, while she struggles to put it on
>“Heck, this is hard. If i at least was a unicorn..“
>then you hear a thud
„You alright back there?“
>“Yeah, yeah I'm just having a bit of trouble here.“
>after few more seconds of struggling she announces her success
>you turn back to see
>“So, now i'm like normal, according to human social standarts?“
„Well, you're still a pony and there's nothing bad about it, but i guess there's pretty much no point trying to fit in. Thought you just wanted to hide your… you know.“
>“Well, yeah. I just don't wan't you to think that I'm weird or uneducated. Since you said it's obscene here...“
„Wait, you're doing this just so i wouldn't get bad impression on you?“
>“K-kinda…?“
>it feels weird, when your opinion actualy matters to someone
>you're flattered, but you don't really know what to say
„Oh, well. You don't have to worry about that. If i had bad impression on you, i'd most likely tell you. You're amazing and just because you don't know our social norms doesn't change anything.“
>“Me? And amazing?“
>how is it possible that she still thinks you're doing all of this just because of your “neverending hospitality“?
>>
>>25679557
>>25679566
well, he needs one that can see, as the pony should act somewhat like a seeing-eye dog.
Should have a submissive nature to be even considered for a job like that.
And the only other story i read in the slave thread including her (no matter how long it was) was actually not good

>>25679589
nuuu, two writefags at once, I will loose all my starting momentum, how can I compete with Klaifferon whom people have been waiting for!
>>
>>25679609
not good in my opinion of having only read the short pastebin, not the entire story that is in thread
maybe I'll give ti another chance just to differantiate myself from that [ponyname]-story
>>
File: 1437075329537.png (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1437075329537.png
7 KB, 200x200
>>25679609
>And the only other story i read in the slave thread including her (no matter how long it was) was actually not good
>>
>>25679652
how dares someone on the internet have a different opinion from you?
I should be ashamed of myself

Already tried to clarify I wasn't particularly fond of it with the second line of the entire story already, seeing as that anon wasn't nice to mah waifu
this is white knight general after all,
even though I will do some waifu abuse as well
>>
>>25679676
actually i complain not because you have a different opinion
its because that "clue" didnt say shit
>>
>>25679609
>>25679652
>>25679676
>>25679699
Am I the only one who has no fucking idea who it is?
>>
>>25679706
no
>>
>>25679676
>second line of the entire story

*goes through all stories*

>You are Anon.
>And you've just force-fed a raw steak to a little technicolor pony.
>She wasn't the one you wanted to buy, but still, does that warrant what you did?

It's fluttershy
>>
>>25679736
Oh, yep. Makes sense. I didn't think of it because I stopped reading that one almost immediately
>>
>>25679699
not many ponies whos personality was explored are actually naturally submissive without stretching it, fluttershy was an easy guess
>>
>>25679467
>Creating a distraction seems like the way to go to avoid unwanted boners
“Pony, come here.”
>You order as your mother is seemingly explaining the paperwork of sentient pet ownership.
>It took a few seconds until you were able to hear hoof steps come closer to you.
>You crouch down extent your hand out, palm up for the pony to touch.
>But the pone stops just before you.
>Slightly annoyed you stretch your hand out to touch it.
>only to boop the pone's snout somewhat forcefully.
>It reels back and you could hear the sound of it falling over.
“Sorry-”
>You try to apologize for being rough but your mother cuts you off.
>”Anon! What were you thinking punching her like that?”
“I didn't mean to punch her!”
>Her
>At least you know now that if you try to stick your dick in you can miss and always hit another hole.
>No, bad Anon.
>You pat along the floor to find the pony's form until you hit it's fuzzy coat.
“I didn't know how far away you were. I certainly didn't mean to punch you.”
>”And the man at the store said her last owner gave her up because she was too delicate. But I thought my Anon wouldn't hit a girl, no matter the species.”
>You hear sniffing.
>Wait... Is she crying?
>Oh shit.
“I didn't even know it was a girl!”
>”Oh, you made her cry.”
“I DIDN'T MEAN TO!”
>You shout at your mom.
>Every time she has visited you since the accident you ended up shouting at her.
“Just say what I need to know about keeping a pony or leave, please. I much rather be along.”
>Alone.
>Well, you have a slave now, not like you'll be alone again unless you sell that delicate pony you made cry and didn't even know the name of.
>”Fine.”
>You know exactly what type of 'fine' that was.
>”I'm leaving.”
>She only means well, you are an asshole and she doesn't have to deal with your shit.
>And you have put her under a lot stress with the whole accident anyway.
>A few seconds later you are left alone with an quietly sobbing pony.
>>
>>25679929
>>25679929
so far this story is actually really fucking good, senpai. Pitiful protagonist for us to sympathize with and i can't stop giggling at him accidentally socking a pony cause i do that with my pets all the time.
also, see eye flutters is fucking great premise.
>>
>>25676899
The pacing is strange to the most acceptable degree. Loving this though. Really sick of worrying about them getting taken away though.
>>
>>25677764
Reminder that you had better not let me see you in Hell if that sister doesn't get what she deserves.
>>
>>25679929
“So, uhh... what's your name?”
>Her sobs change a little, almost as if she had tried to speak.
“Can you stop crying?”
>She almost immediately begins holding her breath.
>You could feel her body convulse, with every suppressed sob.
“I didn't mean to hit you, honest. I'm bad ad judging where stuff is. I haven't mastered my blindness, you understand?”
>Cautiously you pet the small pony.
>No response came, but the twitches of her crying become more frantically.
“Sheesh, you can breath, okay? Err.. let yourself cry.”
>She didn't need to be told that twice as she begins to bawl out her eyes-
>god damnit, is there an eye metaphor around every corner?
>Anyway... Apparently there was a lot on that pony to make her cry.
>Well, she was ripped from her home and enslaved. And you take it she never really had the opportunity to cry herself out.
>With that you lift her up, and press her to your chest.
>God, she was thin – You could feel her ribs easily.
>Like a rag doll she didn't move to stop you from having done so.
>Her crying only got more intense as you try to comfort her, lightly patting her back, letting your fingers flow through her dirty hair.
>She reeks of stable.
>In general she didn't seem to be in a lousy condition.
>Your problems seem so small in comparison.
>And, while you wouldn't admit it, you like the fact that there are people worst of than you.
>Or ponies- whatever.
>The thought of increasing her suffering went through your skull.
>Yes, that would be nice.
>Make a snuff film for animal nightmare or the likes of the more fucked up deep web bullcrap.
>film...
>fuck
>How can you be so insensitive around blind people?
>You sigh again.
>No, of course you weren't going to do that.
>You're too good of a guy for that.
>You had twisted desires and impulses, but you know not to act upon them.
>It's what seperates man from beast.
>Hopefully helping this pony feels good as well, and that you could eventually really use her as a seeing eye pony.
>>
A bunch of crap and one car accident later, I live

Continuing from: >>25616207

>That alarm is just annoying sometimes.
>But wait...
>It's lighter in your room than normal.
>You decide to peer out the window to find out the best thing right now.
>No more rain, and the sun is motherfucking out.
>Though, there is mud and puddles everywhere.
>Eh, who cares? Sun is out bruh.
>Time for the daily routine.
>Upon entering your living room, you find Rainbow Dash floating around.
>Well it looks more like pacing, but in the air.
>"Finally! I've been waiting all morning!"
"That eager to make a break for it?"
>"Yea- I mean, no! Stop that, it's too early for that!"
"Heh, well first things first."
>She has a curious look on her face as you reach into the basket near the door.
>You hold the object directly in front of you.
>"Ummm, what's that?"
"It's a harness. While we are going outside, other humans will still see you as my "pet"."
>She somewhat gives a menacing look at the harness.
>"And if I don't want to wear it and go out anyway?"
"Then I'll be fined heavily and run the risk of you being taken away.
>She didn't like the sound of that.
*sigh* "Look it's adjustable. That way you can somewhat fly around and stuff."
>You extend the cord out of the handle.
"The cord goes up to about 15ft, so you'll get a bit of open space to work with while we are out."
>This harness was originally for a dog you were gonna get a good while back.
>You decided against it though and was left with just a harness.
>It was a high dollar one at that, the cord is essentially made to be heavy duty.
>"Well, I gueeesss I can wear it."
>She rolls her eyes in reluctance, but accepts it nonetheless.
>She just wants to go outside so badly that it looks like she would be possibly willing to do anything.
>Maybe even....
>NO STOP BRAIN. Now is not the time for your shenanigans.
>>
>>25680213

>After outfitting her with the harness, you give one final check.
"Okay, before we head out there is just a few rules that I like t-"
>"UGGHHHHHHH....."
>Well then.
*ahem* "So the first rule is no sudden outbursts. Second, you can fly unless we are indoors. It's said to bring a bad omen but I don't care if you do it in my house. Third, don't get violent with anyone or cause a scene."
>"Are we finally done now?"
"Yeah, that was pretty much it."
>You open the door to take a look out.
>Not even a moment after having the door opened she barrels through it and is now in front stretching.
>"Man, this feels so nice to be outside after being shut-in for a couple of days."
>She turns around and sticks her tongue out at you.
>"It your fault!"
"How exactly was the rain my fault? You know we are just in front of the house, right?"
>"I'm just messing with ya."
>She comes up and lightly taps you in the shoulder.
>"So where should we go?"
"A-actually, I haven't the slightest clue. I usually don't go out much."
>It's true. You just only went to places deemed necessary to you.
>Guess it never hurts to change.
>"Wow dude, that's kind of lame."
"Eh, it never was an interest to me."
>"Well then, let's explore this world you live in then, huh?"
>She's more hyped up about it than you are.
>"Come on, let's go!"
"H-hey wait!"
>You try to keep up so you don't end up getting jerked by the cord.
>You didn't really think you would be the one getting dragged around today.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.