[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does your favorite writer handle...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1459186009925.jpg (155 KB, 1023x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459186009925.jpg
155 KB, 1023x1280
... character descriptions?
>>
my favorite writer does not write about subjects, only objects
>>
>>8242642
name fucker
>>
>>8242642
Same thing.
>>
File: babby copy.jpg (19 KB, 385x383) Image search: [Google]
babby copy.jpg
19 KB, 385x383
are these the sort of shitty threads /lit/ pumps out in order to have enough on-topic threads available to their minimal and dying population?
>>
>>8242668
So you thought to come to 4chan's literature board and had your shitty thread ignored. It was about fantasy, wasn't it?
>>
>>8242707
That old lark. I'll have you know my threads are all 114 images plus because I only post the most select shitposts and clickbait.
>>
tiddie
>>
>>8242744
>images
Right. They even deleted it before you got a reply, didn't they? Here's a tip: consign your activities to this thread >>8235718 - folks are more tolerant there.
>>
thicc
>>
>>8242629
describe this girl to me, /lit/
>>
>>8242629
>>8242940 is a better thread topic - prose-off: describe pic related
>>
>>8242940
A nignogress
>>
Doris was married, now divorced, a petty woman obsessed with material possesions. Her weight had been a problem but Geoff was no looker either, he never would have had the chance to cheat on her, nor would he have had the balls. Doris flubbed her way through her marriage and spitefully gossiped her way beyond, and Doris was nearly 53 years old. She ate chocolate in the morning, drank at lunch, and finished the day with rubbing skin creme on her flabby arms and binging on crisps. Not a person to know.

One day she decided to go for a swim, and on her way some ho in a bikini looked directly into your soul.
>>
>>8243262
Very nice, I like how the last sentence confronts the reader.
8.5/10
>>
>>8242629
Google doesn't know her name. Do you?
>>
>>8242629
Lovecraft. He doesn't. Apart from most of his monsters having only the vaguest of outlines the majority of his characters are basically just versions of himself. It's almost a given that the character is a student or antiquarian or professor; and they don't really have characters, they basically just act as sensory devices... finding themselves in bizarre situations and then reporting about it. Their characters don't matter.
>>
>>8243262
nice
>>
>>8242647
that's linguists
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.