[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: old-man-and-the-sea-review[1].jpg (100 KB, 831x1218) Image search: [Google]
old-man-and-the-sea-review[1].jpg
100 KB, 831x1218
What am I in for?
>>
Baseball.
>>
>>8064998
disappointment
>>
>>8064998
It's practically a brochure just fucking read it
>>
>>8064998
an old man and the sea
>>
>>8065083
this
>>
>>8064998
bone spurs
>>
>>8064998
Some (hopefully) very relatable themes of perserversance and other similar manly stuff. Nu male, city dwelling, white collar working fags won't be able to grasp in slightly
>>
rhythmic urination
>>
>>8065100
top lel
go to bed nobokov
>>
A guy gets very disappointed.
>>
>>8064998
The only book I've ever read in one sitting. It's about a 2.5 hour read on average, so it's basically just like watching a long-ish movie, just read it.
>>
A beautiful book
>>
>>8064998
anybody have a mega of classic books?

I need some new stuff to read while I'm at the hospital
>>
>>8065330
Why you at the hospital anon?
>>
>>8065081
came here to say this xD
>>
>>8065337
Pancreatitis

Sucks but it gives me tons of time to read but it's hard to change books out all the time, physical copies that is.
>>
>>8065342
Damn anon, that sucks. I'm trying to get my health on track before I get sick (I'm overweight). I hope you're okay. You'll be in my prayers. Maybe something fun like Redwall or The Sword In the Stone will cheer you up. If you want something a little more intellectual but with the same lighthearted feel to it, you might like On the Road. I've been meaning to read The Old Man and the Sea for ages. I have it in a really nice edition. Cheers anon.
>>
>>8065349
Good luck with your health. I've had pancreatitis since 1993 so I've been sick for a long time and I guess you never actually get used to the pain, just ways to occupy your mind.

I wouldn't say I'm looking for anything in particular but I'll check out your suggestions. Sometimes lighthearted is nice but I'm really open to anything.

Thanks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.