[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raskolnikov was a pleb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: raskolnikov_by_shichinin_tai.jpg (260 KB, 900x1242) Image search: [Google]
raskolnikov_by_shichinin_tai.jpg
260 KB, 900x1242
> Napoleon was the shit, he wouldn't hessitate to blast this bitch with an axe.
> Oh no, I hate myself for realizing that Im not able to utilize my crime as im beta as fuck
> Im not ubermench, ill lie down on this marvelous ottoman and hate myself and everyone for trying to help a beta fuck.

Was he right?
>>
>>7747666
guys it's a trick, satan is trying to trick you into doubting god's laws

dont respond
>>
>>7747666
I mean, he was kinda right. Don't you ever feel bad about not being able to save minorities from autocratic objectification in nonspecific atlantic industries?
>>
>>7747666
Do you guys ever fear that reducing a complex character arch into three lines of greentext is damaging our ability to have actual discussion? The question has now been framed so that we are not discussing Raskolnikov's internal flaws, but rather whether or not he is a "beta pleb".

Anyway I think that Raskolnikov was destined from the start to fail to be an extraordinary man. He had to artificially create a climate of poverty and hopelessness (by isolating himself from his friends and refusing to try to earn money) in order to justify his act to himself. Because he was unable to commit the murder outside of these circumstances, he could not possibly be extraordinary.
>>
>>7747666
>thinking raskolnikov was supposed to be anything other than a pleb
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.