[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to look like and be just like my mommy, because she and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: princess-boy.jpg (311 KB, 970x614) Image search: [Google]
princess-boy.jpg
311 KB, 970x614
I want to look like and be just like my mommy, because she and other females have had a dominate influence in my life. The only thing is am not gay, but I do have bi-tendecies from time to time.
To make it even better some people have actually said I look like my mother when we are together. My mother doesn't mind me being feminine and all, she always thought I was cute and she and my big sister used to dress me up.
Any advice on transitioning?
>>
File: ISA_16BIT.jpg (925 KB, 2048x864) Image search: [Google]
ISA_16BIT.jpg
925 KB, 2048x864
>>
>>6541190
>>>/g/
>>
>>6541161
If that's your reason then my advice is to not transition.
>>
>>6541361
Why not? It really pains me I can't be like my mommy, big sister and my girlfriends. I was always had girls as friends, I was always girly, I even tried out for the cheerleading squad, like my mother.

I just that I was born a boy. I want to be a woman.
>>
>>6541514
You're a man and it's time you play with the hand you were dealt in life. Now go find yourself a job.
>>
>>6541514
The way you word things and speak just seems wrong and creepy and it isn't wanting to be a girl but rather knowing that you are one that'd make you trans.
You just sound like a faggot and a momma's boy.
>>
>>6541811
Ok then I know I was a girl, I was always a girl. Help please.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.