[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more lonely than being an effeminate straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1439176287028.jpg (578 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439176287028.jpg
578 KB, 1280x720
Is there anything more lonely than being an effeminate straight cis male?

>Talking to men is uncomfortable and awkward because it feels like I'm constantly trying to defend against being emasculated/falling into a submissive beta role in the interaction, and avoid doing anything that seems gay

>Talking to women is easy and delightful, but women are never attracted to me because I'm not masculine, and I'll never be one of the girls like a gay guy

>Set off both gay and straight people's gaydar

>Deeply questioned whether I could be actually gay or trans, but concluded that I'm neither, just a man who,s personality and mannerisms are more typical of the feminine

The western world is highly supportive of gays, trans, and masculine women, but feminine men are shunned and unwanted by all.
>>
Forgot to add, only resources I could find relatable are this wikipedia article

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_heterosexuality

I try to explain my 'condition' to people on 4chan often, and they just think I'm a repressed gay or trans. I saw a shrink for 2 years and asked him about this, and he just told me about how there's no real definition, social or biological, of being masculine or feminine so need not be concerned with it and just be myself.
>>
>>>6522759
femgen might be willing to help you
>>
>>6536607
I feel you. I have this friend who is the same way. IDs as genderqueer recently but I think they're just doing it for social reasons. Feels no gender dysphoria whatsoever, but everyone thinks they're a gay man but they only into womens.
>>
>>6536713
>IDs as genderqueer recently but I think they're just doing it for social reasons

50% of millenial dmab people right there
>>
>>6536607
Mtf here but I know the feel from back when i was boymode. Everyone's constantly looking for the slightest evidence to prove you're gay and will construe the dumbest shit to prove it. People just assumed I was.

I know a femmy guy who has a nice thicc latina gf though. She's just into more feminine guys. I can also attest that a confident femboy is one of the hottest kinds of guys. Girls that like that are definitely out there, so keep looking!
>>
>>6536607
Because you're not manly enough to be attractive to females, but too male to get lesbians.

The only solution is to man up. Gain some muscle, stop acting like a fucking girl, stop wearing pink, stop getting uppity over minor things, and learn to deal with reality.
>>
Interesting find on GID Wiki=pedia article:

Some cultures have three defined genders: man, woman, and effeminate man. For example, in Samoa, the fa'afafine, a group of feminine males, are entirely socially accepted. The fa'afafine do not have any of the stigma or distress typically associated in most cultures with deviating from a male/female gender role. This suggests the distress so frequently associated with GID in a Western context is not caused by the disorder itself, but by difficulties encountered from social disapproval by one's culture.[52] However, research has found that the anxiety associated with the disorder persists in cultures, Eastern or otherwise, which are more accepting of gender nonconformity.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.