[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/femgen/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1467879247450.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467879247450.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
▶What is a fem?
A young, androgynous man with soft features.
▶Are fems trans?
Some turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
▶Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
▶Femgen Pastebin v1: http://pastebin.com/uUXYGwTH

Post your Skype, and someone from the group will add you! (Probably. Not.)
>>
Azor Jon!
>>
>tfw no soft fem bf to domesticate and dress in girly cloths and then dominate when i get home from work
Life is suffering, why do cocks look so cute in panties??
>>
How do you hide your tits? Binders?
>>
File: 1447780192129.png (500 KB, 600x826) Image search: [Google]
1447780192129.png
500 KB, 600x826
Are there any uncut femboys?
>>
>>6523142
I'm post-op which makes me like super cut.
>>
>>6523142
No, but I'm mid-way through a manual restoration processes.
Do I count?
>>
>>6523142
ayo i'm here b0ss
>>
>>6522940
it's actually very snug
>>
>>6523123

Just wear a good compression sports bra. I have a really good one from under armor, but VS sells some quality ones as well.
>>
>>6523123
I don't bother to hide them. But mine are fairly small. I don't really see why I should hide them, I'm not ashamed of myself.
>>
>>6523297
Their balls look so adorable from behind too i just want to liberate them from their tiny cell
>>
>>6523142
no they don't exist, idiot
>>
>>6523323
I work a customer service job and just don't want to weird anyone out desu
>>
>>6523142
what are uncut femboys supposed to be?
>>
>>6523355
natural :^)
>>
Repressed tranny general? I remember when femgen died out, guess this is the next batch.
>>
>>6523380
Not repressed, I just know I'll never pass as a girl so I'll go for the next best thing
>>
>>6523375
Well, I guess "uncut" femboys do exist in Asia mainly; Taiwan,Singapore,Thailand,China,Japan,Korea or even any country that has a large number of Chinese people like Malaysia.
>>
>>6523390
And pretty much any European country is majority uncut.
>>
Is this where i find qt boys to worship my meaty uncut cock?
>>
>>6522940
Are you a guy or a grill?
>>
>>6523479
I'm a guy.
>>
>>6523380
Do any bona fide femboys even exist?
>>
>>6523142
You might as well have asked, "are there any non-American femboys?"
>>
Can you faggots stop making threads with this shitty OP that some random fuck created because he personally didn't like the real one. Also, dumb as fuck OP, you didn't link this thread in the last one or post a link in the OP to the last one. If you can't even do something as simple as make a thread on an imageboard then fucking kill yourself.

REAL OP:

Femgen FAQ:
>What is a fem guy?
A young, androgynous guy with soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
>Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a fem guy?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
>Is liking fem guys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Skincare resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/index
>Hair care resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/haircarescience/wiki/index and /r/FancyFollicles
>Beginner makeup resources: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860 and youtube tutorials
>/Femgen/ Skype Group: Post your Skype, and someone from the group will add you.
>>
>>6523227
> postop
> femboy

Pick one.
>>
>>6523142
yes, I'm even American.
phimosis though, is a pain, can't really retract if hard ;~;
>>
>>6523796
How big are you? If you have a small dick that sounds hot
>>
>>6523771
wow kid, you sound mad as h*ck
>>
>>6523796
>phimosis
Iktf
But it's only mild now
>>
>>6523796
Um, I haven't measured since before I got on hormones, but it was like 7 in. then, probably a bit smaller now. Tbqh I wish it was small too lol, I'm 100% bottom and not really interested in using it ever.
Maybe if it shrinks more, or I lose erection ability, I won't have to worry about the phimosis. Ngl the whole smaller penis thing is a bit of a fetish lol

>>6523837
It's not that big of a deal
>>
>>6523880
Sounds nice, i always want to find a qt boy with a small dick. Not getting erect sounds really hot too, good luck.
>>
>>6523880
It kinda is tbqh. I am so envious of guys with penises with flappy loose foreskins because I can only pull it just to the end of the glans.
>>
>>6523792
>implying boys can't have vaginas if they want to

baka senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (622 KB, 830x2623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622 KB, 830x2623
>>6523227
>>6524207
Femboy turned reverse-trap
>>
>>6523796
phimosis too here buddy, although it got less bad as I got older (19 now, it was pretty bad at puberty to 15)

Just stretch the fucker out and you'll be fine (and have surgery)
>>
mtf here I want to sexually bully a femboy
This is weird af for me because with my bf I'm 110% submissive.
>>
>>6524320
> (and have surgery)
did you have surgery?
>>
WElp, I fell for the HRT meme.

I have an appointment in september.
>>
>>6524431
>another boy for breeding in the making
>>
File: sr-man-confused-computer-852124.jpg (182 KB, 1300x974) Image search: [Google]
sr-man-confused-computer-852124.jpg
182 KB, 1300x974
>>6524450
>boy for breeding
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>6524455
Don't be coy
>>
>>6524455
Femboys are adorable when they're clueless
>>
>>6524425
Yeah, I had the frenelum (banjo string) removed when I was like 14 or 15? It was that or circumsition

I can say it helped alot but now i'd say my cock is "functional" rather than say, "fine". It retracts, it doesn't really hurt but it still feels tightish. I think it's one of the reasons i'm a bottom instead lol
>>
>>6523123
Yeah, I use an underworks sports bra, takes me from 36B to flat.
>>
>>6523142
I'm cut but my dick has shrank so much it always sits inside the foreskin unless it gets hard, but it virtually never gets hard.
>>
>>6524647
wait so you don't have frenulum now? that's bizarre
how does it look like now?
>>
File: qm.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
qm.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Survey: Which femboy here has the biggest butte?
>>
>>6524832
If you want pics you can just ask~
>>
>>6524859
Give pics
>>
File: 1467567848066.webm (3 MB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
1467567848066.webm
3 MB, 460x696
>>6524832
This one
>>
>>6524951
>1467567848066
I doubt he even posts here lool
>>
>>6524951
>tfw eat healthy and excersize
>will still never be as hot as him
I want to be thicc too:(
Should I just give up and be a slob so I can get a booty?
>>
>>6525005
Hormones should help you with the booty shape but don't expect anything until you are like 14 into HRT. At least that was for me.
>>
>>6525013
HRT is cheating
>>
>>6524951
Would ravage
>>
>>6524951
fuck
>>
>>6525023
no it's not, pham
>>
>>6525147
How do you even go about getting HRT?
>>
>>6525163
Informed consent. There's a list of clinics in the mtfg OP >>6524773
>>
>>6525163
Informed consent as the other poster said. If that's not available, then you have to either pretend you're a tranny, or hope to find a therapist that is sympathetic and willing to give you hormones without being mtf trans, or you have to just self-med, which is what I'm doing because due to my geographical location I have no other option.
>>6525023
>>6525147
HRT = cheat codes
None of us taking them would ever look like this naturally.
>>
>>6525254
I don't want to go through a long procedure for a slightly better looking butt that might not change at all.
>>
>>6525283
It's not a long procedure. That's the whole point of informed consent. You should get your prescription on the first or second appointment.
>>
>>6523771
i actually made both of them

the info taken out of the old one is in the pastebin. i actually wrote a lot of extra information about haircare and skincare and hormone treatment in there. not that any of you fucks bother to read it.
>>
>>6525272
Is self-medicating expensive? How do you know how much to take?
>>
>>6525371
>>>/lgbt/hrtg
$25-75/month, depending on what you do. Cost is dominated by shipping.
>>
>>6525371
>how do you know how much to take?
A combo of guesswork and being smart about it. Know the signs of having too much test, know all the negative things that might go wrong, know the signs of having too much estrogen, so on and so forth. I try to play it safe, and so far I'm 2.5 years in, and everything is going well.

Whether it's expensive or not will depend on which drugs you're taking. Can't get cheaper than spiro+injectable estradiol valerate. The injectable estradiol is retardedly cheap, and as long as it is properly administered it tends to be pretty effective.

I started off with the standard dosages, and things seemed to work pretty well. You really are just playing guesswork without blood tests though. But as far as the anti-androgen goes, there are ones such as Bicalutamide where your only option is to go based off of symptoms, whether or not you're taking enough.
>>
>>6525420
Have the hormones made a noticeable and worthwhile effect on your body? It seems like so much fucking hassle for pretty much nothing.
>>
>>6525430
Dude, no one is making you start HRT...
>>
>>6525437
Stop it, he needs to be softer
>>
>>6525437
I just asking if it's worth it or not. All the trannies who have been on HRT for months or years just look like men with gross tits and man bodies.
>>
>>6525430
They've had a massive impact upon my appearance. I look almost like a different person at this point.

It's really going to depend on your individual body though, man. You'll also need to figure out the perfect set of meds for your body, to get the most out of it. I think for everyone it is a bit different. Some people get good results from spiro, some get shit tier results and then have a magical transformation when they switch AAs.

It's a crapshoot man. Maybe it'd do a ton of stuff to you, maybe it won't. There is no way to tell until you go on it. If you're attractive now though I really doubt you'd stop being attractive no matter what they do, even if it turns you into an androgynous freak.
>>
>>6525163
>HRT
enjoy dying in your thirties
>>
>>6525495
Thank you so much for the info! I'll try self-medicating at some point when I know what dosages to take and stuff
>>
>>6525518
pls explain
>>
Anyone else here trying to lose weight? half a stone here in 3-4 weeks, aiming for another stone or maybe two <3
>>
>>6525526
suicide
>>
>>6525537
If you have any weight you don't need please donate it to me. I'm the same weight now as I was when I was 14.
>>
>>6525526
high blood pressure
low blood pressure
heart attack
aneurysm
cancer
suicide

take your pick
>>
File: bambi.png (763 KB, 1364x1460) Image search: [Google]
bambi.png
763 KB, 1364x1460
>>6525518
>>6525526
He's full of shit man.

It's not going to kill you any sooner and statistically speaking not having testosterone in your system raises your projected lifespan because it decreases risky behavior.

Pic related. There's no reason anyone taking HRT shouldn't expect to have a normal lifespan unless they've got other health issues.
>>
>>6525554
>lists off a bunch of literal 1-10 in 1000 freak chance negative effects
>acts like it's a guarantee
Ayy lmao.
These are pretty safe meds bro, especially once you get an orchi.
>>
>>6525544
I wish I could friend

I've been the same weight since like 12 (was a chubby kid) but always struggled to stay committed to losing weight. I can hide it easily now (no one comments/notices) but still want tomoose weight lol
>>
>>6525571
to lose*
>>
>>6525526
autism
>>
>>6525518
>having testosterone in your body
enjoy dying in your fifties
>>
>>6525567
Why would a femboy get an orchi though
>>
>>6525554
and here are testosterone-influenced deaths:
- high blood pressure
- low blood pressure
- heart attack
- aneurysm
- cancer (prostate, testicular)
- suicide (gun to the temple)
>>
>>6525672
Anyone taking anti-androgens would be stupid to not get an orchi eventually, purely for the health benefits of not having to take the anti-androgens anymore.

The less drugs taken, the better. If someone is already rendering their balls inactive through drugs, they may as well remove them, because at that point they're just sitting there doing nothing.

I don't exactly look forward to surgery or an empty sack but I will be getting an orchi purely to benefit my health, seeing as I never plan on stopping the HRT.
>>
>>6525712
>cutting your balls off
>""""man""""
fuck off out of this thread once you do that
>>
>>6525712
>orchi
whats that?
>>
>>6525712
what does HRT give you that makes you want to keep taking it for the rest of your life if you aren´t trans?
>>
>>6525734
Anyone taking anti-androgens would be in the same exact boat as someone who cut their balls of. The person who cut their balls off would just be healthier.

I'm telling trannies to fuck off just as much as the next person, but it is pants-on-head retarded to act like it's a big deal to get an orchi when someone is going to be taking anti-androgens anyway, rendering their testicles useless, retracted, and shriveled.

I don't know if you've ever fucked a tranny who has been on their meds for years, but let me tell you: the balls get so small that they may as well not be there. They were difficult to find. They may as well have been removed.

This is the fate of all the femboys popping hormones. May as well get them actually removed so you can go without taking so much medication. They're basically eventually not going to be there no matter what you do.
>>6525737
orchiectomy = removal of the testicles
>>
What even happens if you stop taking hrt?
>>
>>6525744
Better question: what kind of fucking retard would take this shit temporarily? Seriously, anyone doing this: you fucked up bad bro, enjoy the complications.

What does it do for me? Keeps me from turning into a yeti, makes me cute and androgynous. Works for me man. I still present male, I hide my tits, so on and so forth. There'd be no reason for me to quit - I like my body a whole lot now, it's pretty nice being such an odd creature. I prefer this over becoming more and more masculine.
>>
>>6525712
>Anyone taking anti-androgens would be stupid to not get an orchi eventually, purely for the health benefits of not having to take the anti-androgens anymore.

Which is more harmful?

A. Slight bone density loss, 5% annually, reversible when you either start estrogen or stop taking anti-androgens

B. Being permanently sterile, having to take skittles for the rest of your life to avoid breaking all your bones, not having feminine balls
>>
>>6525744
>>6525750
>>6525753
>>6525760
>>6525789
there is literally a general that is designed to handle and process this information

fucking shit just go there
>>
>>6525808
>>>/lgbt/hrtg
>>
>>6523142
Fucking gross
>>
>>6525789
>A. Slight bone density loss, 5% annually, reversible when you either start estrogen or stop taking anti-androgens
Haha oh wow. Let me fix that for you:
>A. Being permanently sterile, having your adrenals and gonads and various other glands potentially freak out in various different ways, have some slight bone loss at the start but have that mostly taper off once balance is achieved, potentially (its more likely than you think) never recover to the same testosterone production levels as before taking AAs, etc.

Ok now lets fix this one:
>B. Being permanently sterile, having to take skittles for the rest of your life to avoid breaking all your bones, not having feminine balls

>B. Being permanently sterile, having to take estrogen -or- testosterone -or- one of the many other drugs which combat the bone loss in many different ways, -or- just deal with it, take no hormones, eat properly to get enough calcium and vitamin D, do proper load-bearing exercise, and in general take care of yourself, so that you can be like the many eunuchs of the past who could live even into their 80's despite having no modern medical knowledge. Also get to keep your androgynous and effeminate looks for life without becoming a hairy failure of a man.

Protip: lot's of people go without sex hormones and do just fine. Most of the bone loss occurs within the first 5 years or so. After that it's relatively stable. With proper care the bone loss can be minimized without the use of sex hormones. There are many drugs out there which combat osteoporosis, and the drugs aren't even needed. I know someone who has gone over 20 years without sex hormones, and he's pretty healthy, even in his 60's.
>>
File: james41.png (210 KB, 1373x2093) Image search: [Google]
james41.png
210 KB, 1373x2093
There was a man named james41, an endocrinologist, who in 2010 posted his regimen on a longevity forum. He claimed to be ~40 but looked ~19 and he did it by inhibiting his sex hormones.
>>
How do you just go and get an orchi though, it's not like you can just pay someone and they'll do it right?
>>
>>6526084
>How do you just go and get an orchi though, it's not like you can just pay someone and they'll do it right?
There is one I know of - Dr. Arnkoff. Just gotta talk with him on the phone about it.
There are also other urologists all over the place who will likely do voluntary orchis, however they will likely be hard to find and you'll have to probably try a lot before you find one who will do it. It can't hurt to call up all the urologists in your area and see if one is willing to do one on a voluntary basis or for someone who would be some sort of "atypical" transgender thing.

Some other options: pretend you're a tranny and get the letter, or find a therapist who will write you the letter despite you not being mtf. A femboy doing such things could be classified as non-binary trans, you would just need to find a therapist sympathetic to non-binaries.
>>
>hrt is going to break your dick

do you need another reason why it's bad?
>>
>>6526203
Topkek you fearmonger. I was on HRT for 5 years before getting my dick turned into a cunny.

It never broke, it was still as active as ever, easily went up and never shrunk. The only change was no ejaculate on orgasm.
>>
>>6526235
Really? One of the things that turns me on most about fucking a femboy on hrt is making them spill in their panties
>>
>>6526243
Don't worry bro we still leak.

Every time I suck my bf's dick I get a spot of precum in my underwear and continue to leak it for a bit after. Same deal after I orgasm. I keep leaking after, although only a drop is produced during the orgasm, if anything.
>>
>>6526253
Oh also, when I'm getting fucked in the butt I leak the whole time, much more than during other types of sex.
>>
>>6526253
>>6526258
Alright that's not bad, at least i can tease it out of them, leaking is hot af
>>
Can you lose weight and do squats/body training at the same time? I need to get that qt butt but need to lose weight too
>>
>>6526365
Yes just eat less calories
>>
>>6526375
I already do that kek

So i'm good to go? noice
>>
>>6526384
Yeah you will develop some muscle and shape.
You should do some dead lifting too but don't do it heavy
>>
>>6526393
Thanks for the advice! Yeah I mean I love the skinny twigg look but I need some booty to bring in the boys, and an overall tone has never looked bad
>>
>>6526417
Squats and deadlifts will work your thighs, hamstrings, and basically your entire back and that will strengthen your core too.
Just look up a lot of videos on using proper form so you don't hurt yourself. Make sure you're doing ATG squats too.
And post your ass when you get it.
>>
>>6526012
That's really interesting! It's too bad the thread is inaccessible now. I would have liked to read people's replies.
>>
>>6526235
Don't you get phantom pain?
>>
>>6525023
Who cares? If you want to live according to whats natural, go innawoods and enjoy your rocks and dysentery. You can enjoy your natural caveman body and thank mother Gaia for giving you the strength to resist modern medicine and superior aesthetics.
>>
>>6525789
Stop being a faggot and take a low dose of E if you're that scared. Bone loss is gradual and you can keep it low with proper diet and exercise. There have been eunuchs since probably before recorded history and the vast majority of them managed to live relatively mundane lives without breaking their legs every morning.

Using spiro for 5-10 years at a time is fine, but it would get to be a pain after decades of use. Orchi is a valid solution that keeps your kidneys and liver healthy and your energy levels stable.
>>
>>6526821
>take estrogen
>die of breast cancer
>>
>>6526661
No? Never. Why?
>>
>>6526886
>acting like a rare occurrence is common
>>
>>6526886
Ur no more likely to get breastfeeding cancer than any other girl in your senpai
>>
>>6527474
Better not be any girls up in my senpai...
>>
File: ahaha wow ~ !.jpg (176 KB, 905x1000) Image search: [Google]
ahaha wow ~ !.jpg
176 KB, 905x1000
give me a reason not to kill myself
>>
>>6528233

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfqO7zmd0oA
>>
Is it weird that I really want the dick aesthetic? Mine is above average now and I really wish I could shrink it down to not much at all.

Does anyone have experience with shrinking penis on hrt? maybe a chastity thing would help
>>
>>6528402
*tiny dick aesthetic
>>
File: chihiro.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
chihiro.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
Pros and cons of dating a femboy under HRT vs one not under it?
>>
>>6528429
>pro
little boobs to play with
>con
mentally unstable
>>
>>6528233
ur a qt
>>
>>6528402
I've lost a couple inches in the past two and a half years on it. Was like 6.5, now I'm at 4.5 hard, and I almost never get hard, so it mostly stays at 1 inch or less and soft. About a year and a half ago I quit really jerking off and have had a good deal of size loss since then.
>>
>>6528402
Jesus Christ this place really is fucked

I'll just go back to gaygen and deal with their gross bear/daddy shit
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 439x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 439x247
>>6528432
U make it sound like they're a psycho busted balls boy
>>
>>6528457
This is no place for a nice boy like you. Here we turn boys into androgynous freaks. Get out while you still can.
>>
>>6528457
We're normal I swear. I've taken care of mine and kept it from having any significant decline
>>
>>6528469
I wasn't trying to lose any size but I just got apathetic about fapping and just couldn't really make it work anymore. Some people just have their dick quit out on them on this shit. Seeing as I'm purely a bottom I really don't care all that much.
>>
>>6528466
I've almost been sucked into the whole HRT thing too, you scoundrels

>>6528469
Femgen is mtfgen 2.0
>>
File: 1466963382907.jpg (21 KB, 236x318) Image search: [Google]
1466963382907.jpg
21 KB, 236x318
>>6528429
CHOOSE YOUR FEMBOY....

HRT
+ Feminine face and hips if started soon enough
+ Stronger hair and faster growth
+ Very little body hair
+ Softer and clearer skin
+ Sensitive nipples and prostate
+ Might be able to pass to an untrained eye
+ More inclined to submissive or needy behavior

- Mood swings and depression
- Budding boy boobs
- Skin noticeably flabby from lack of muscle
- Genital shrinkage
- Suicide rate skyrockets
- Penis desensitization
- Decreased sex drive

AU NATUREL
+ Not committed to trans lifestyle
+ Still has kegel strength
+ No renal failure from medication
+ Can stand up for himself
+ Slightly more muscle definition allows for twink/ottermode body
+ Less likely he'll kill himself before he's thirty
+ Independent lifestyle

- Hard to introduce to your parents
- Way into cardio
- His cock's probably bigger than yours
- Has to take detailed care of his body
- Fewer curves, probably has pancake butt
- Looming fear that he'll start HRT
- More rigid overall and less cuddle-friendly
>>6528487
It's the perpetual beta version of /mtfg/.
>>
>>6528487
Nobody is making you pop hormones bro. Nobody should do this shit unless they really think they'd be better off with it in their life, and are also aware of everything it can do and willing to accept the things they don't want as an acceptable trade-off.
>>
File: 1455709700279.jpg (182 KB, 1024x971) Image search: [Google]
1455709700279.jpg
182 KB, 1024x971
>>6528516
I honestly think I could make HRT boy work better.
Sounds cute, and I've always been a dom, so that works for me too. I could work around the issues listed below... I take good care of my pets.
>>
>>6528429
if that is pooks, you that tranny is into cutting?
tranny's are so cray

hrt makes males look pudgy and weird

>>6528487
>not everyone falls for hrt meme
all natty master race here

check out this svelte body - no tits and nice abs

>>6528516
>hrt girl tinklers
don't forget all natty cocks can go from soft to hard in no time

>no booty
not true, genetics and/or exercise can get you this all natty,
and plenty of trannies never get hips/butt, and just end up with a gut
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 540x720
>>6528569
Apparently not if all the Andro models on Meds count
>>
>>6528516
>hrt
>decreased sex drive
>>
File: 1376159242193.jpg (42 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1376159242193.jpg
42 KB, 500x707
>>6528516
Wouldn't au naturel be a regular twink?
>>
File: 1466898010906.jpg (56 KB, 680x450) Image search: [Google]
1466898010906.jpg
56 KB, 680x450
>>6528543
That's what everybody says. You know when you were a kid and your parents didn't know whether you were mature enough for a housepet? Think of that, only the housepet you have to take care of is an insecure chubby teenager who self-meds.
It's that bad.
>>6528569
Sure, but people like that are the exception, not the rule. HRT's likely to redistribute fat downwards and squats can only do so much.
>>6528985
I swear to god, if I hear one more story about somebody masturbating to their image on a mirror...
>>6529118
Femboys are in effect just twinks with pixie cuts, and thigh-highs. Pretty sure anti-androgens count as HRT.
>>
>>6529182
>masturbating to their image on a mirror...
No, not that. Hrt made me a real cock slut. I can't stop thinking about hard dicks violating my body. It's almost crippling
>>
File: 1467380192857.jpg (194 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
1467380192857.jpg
194 KB, 600x867
>>6529204
Have you ever thought that your slutty desires were following a natural progression and that HRT only suppressed it?
If you hadn't started on hormones, the overwhelming urges probably would have convinced you to offer yourself to strangers by now.
>>
>>6529204
It just made me crave for somebody running their hands/mouth/tongue all over my body and necking me and shit. Like, I already enjoyed that stuff before, but now it's the stuff of fantasies.
>>
>>6523123
Two shirts, family.
>>
>>6529247
>the overwhelming urges probably would have convinced you to offer yourself to strangers by now.
is no one here worried about STDs?
>>
File: 1467215904440.png (20 KB, 438x469) Image search: [Google]
1467215904440.png
20 KB, 438x469
>>6529182
Well I'm not "everyone", that's the thing. I don't want to blow my own horn, I've been dealing with kids/pets/women my entire life, and at it's core, there's little difference between these three things.

The primary difference is between all the kids/pets/sluts I've watched/taught/managed over the course of my life is that their condition isn't brought on by medication, but just a natural state of being unruly.
>>
File: Här är jag.jpg (85 KB, 526x874) Image search: [Google]
Här är jag.jpg
85 KB, 526x874
>tfw you can only look slightly cute with snapchat filter
Whyyyyy
>>
>>6529456
Are you Norwegian?
>>
>>6529459
Swedish
>>
>>6529467
I was gonna say, Norway is pretty tough for anyone wanting to take gormones. Good thing you're in Sweden then.
>>
>>6529477
>>6529456
Oh also I remember you showing off your lips now that I think of it. You're cute as fuck dude, quit worrying about it.
>>
>>6529456
solid slavic/nordic looks, my friend
>>
>>6529477
>>6529479
I don't take hormones, never planning on it. Haha, maybe I spam those gifs to much now, people are starting to recognize me every time I post!
>>
>>6529485
enjoy dying a wrinkled old masculine man my man
>>
>>6529481
>tfw small celtic chin
Being Celtic is actually paying off. I don't know what I'd do if was a manly 6'4" Nordic giant.
>>
>>6529485
Are you for real? You look way too hormone'd out. You should consider having a doctor check you for low test or something.
>>
>>6529182
>story about somebody masturbating to their image on a mirror...

AAP familia. Like, that wasn't the entire reason I started HRT. I've always been pretty passive and submissive in general, and I hate having facial hair and muscles. But I also wanted to be the kind of guy I was attracted to.

If anything its just made me feel better about myself so that I can actually engage in sex with other people and not feel disgusting all the time.
>>
File: memememememe.jpg (60 KB, 777x450) Image search: [Google]
memememememe.jpg
60 KB, 777x450
>>6529493
I'm actually fine with doing that, though m8

>>6529496
Oh you wouldn't know, but genetics fucked with me so every single one of my friends is a lot taller then me... everyone. I'm still above world average even with that fact

>>6529501
What? Yes, I am for real. 100% genetics. And I'm not, I don't care.
>>
>>6529509
So you don't want to enhance and preserve your natural looks? You could make a lot of money and be really popular if you took those meds, I'd imagine.

You'd be okay with turning into a masculine man?
>>
>>6523390
Im uncut in America.
>>
>>6529515
>You could make a lot of money and be really popular if you took those meds
What the hell are you talking about? And yes, I am fine with that, even though I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen. Anyhow, time to healslut the fuck up in Overwatch now, Thoohoo ~
>>
>>6529530
Seeing your pictures is just going to make me sad from now on because I will be worrying about whether this fine example of femboy excellence will disappear from the Earth.

>You could make a lot of money and be really popular if you took those meds

What I meant with this was this: you'd easily make a decent amount of money with minimal effort camming.
>>
File: moi.gif (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
moi.gif
3 MB, 640x480
>>6529540
Hahahahahaha, okay buddy. I'll be fine. I'll start working out and maybe start using make up soon. I'll never in gods name use any fucking meds, it's unnatural
>>
>>6529456

Ur qt but sadly your hairy as fuck.
>>
>>6529554
I'm not him but that's an easily solved problem, not much to complain about.
>>
File: menigger.jpg (733 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
menigger.jpg
733 KB, 1920x2560
what ya think?
>>
>>6529549
Yep, just felt sadness instead ;.;

What do you have against meds specifically, other than just "it's unnatural"?
>>
>>6529572
You look underage as fuck. 10/10 femboy if you're 18+, if you're "18" (i.e. underage) then it's much less impressive.
>>
>>6529578
im 22 3 years hrt
>>
File: le spicy meatball emoji.png (32 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
le spicy meatball emoji.png
32 KB, 256x256
>>6529572
Cute
>>
>>6529581
Ok, makes perfect sense then. Well done on mastering the Peter-Pan-I-don't-ever-want-to-grow-up look. You look like 14.

I'm 27 and have been on the gormones for years and look about 18. I get grilled hard when I try to buy alcohol ;-;
>>
>>6529588
Sorry if this sounds too forward, but how big are your boobs?
>>
File: shiddy diddies.jpg (91 KB, 983x430) Image search: [Google]
shiddy diddies.jpg
91 KB, 983x430
>>6529596
Pic related.
>>
>>6529572
wouldmakeoutwithinfrontofmyparents/10
>>
>>6529607
They're quite big. How do you hide those things (if you hide them at all)?
>>
>>6529618
Sports bra + loose hoodie. Maybe two shirts, too. I've been pretty lazy about hiding them lately because it's annoying and uncomfortable (particularly in the summer) and I've just kinda stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>6529618
>>6529596
Don't know if you're the same poster but, how about yours?
>>
>>6529664
Yeah same person. I'm not on HRT but I might start at some point, just asking for some wisdom for the future
>>
>>6529677
Afraid of growing too big?
If so most of my size can be blamed on genetics, the women in my family all have huge tits, a couple have even gotten breast reductions.
>>
>>6529684
I should be ok then. Can I ask what dosage you take and of what and how often? I'm totally clueless
>>
>>6529715
I do 50mg cypro per day, 10mg injectable estradiol valerate per week. I would avoid injections if you want to minimize breast growth. Would be better to stick to oral estradiol valerate or estradiol hemihydrate at 2-4mg per day. That said I know someone on injections for nearly a year who has gotten virtually nothing in the breast department, and they have a family full of small titted girls.

I mainly went with injections for the super low cost, ease of use (less pills to remember to take, much harder to forget and miss a dose), and I did want to maximize femgainz.
>>
File: 1467294030353.gif (993 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1467294030353.gif
993 KB, 500x281
Anyone know any good deep/leave-in conditioner brands, specifically UK-available brands for people with naturally messy hair (but straighten)?

I'm not as hair-educated as I'd like to be.
>>
>>6529797
Honestly I've had good luck with argan oil and pic related, don't know if you could get this shampoo/conditioner there, but they do pretty good on my hair, and it is pretty unruly. I've also got heavy UK genes (i.e. all grandparents were born there). The argan oil should be sourceable easily, at the least.

I put the shampoo just on the top of my scalp, only on the scalp, avoiding as much of the hair as possible, I leave it in for about 60 seconds and then rinse it off with cool water. The shampoo running through the hair does a good enough job at cleansing it without going overboard. The cool water helps prevent oils from leaving your hair. Then I put in conditioner and work it in nicely, especially on the ends, and I leave it in for a while while I clean myself. Then I rinse it out lightly, again, with cool water. It also helps to not take too hot of a shower, just to reduce hot air and steam and water from contacting the hair and making it lose natural oils. After the shower while hair is still damp, I put a little argan oil on my palms and then work it into my hair, avoiding the roots to prevent it from becoming greasy. Leave that in there, preferably in a microfiber hair towel while the hair dries. The microfiber can help reduce frizziness and unrulyness.
>>
File: its a 10.jpg (72 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
its a 10.jpg
72 KB, 320x400
>>6530131
Forgot pic.
>>
>>6529525
Iktf fampai. My bf and I are both fem and this is our dream as well. I have to hope that it will happen one day.
>>
>>6528457
ok? this isn't a thread for gays, it's for femboys
>>
>>6530320
The point

Your head
>>
File: 1465482696711.png (918 KB, 1280x1812) Image search: [Google]
1465482696711.png
918 KB, 1280x1812
>>6530148

desu if i had a femboy commune id let in anybody in . regular guys+girls, femboys, transgirls.

the only requirement is that their cute. but no ftms allowed.
>>
>>6522759
Hey /femgen/, what kind of cute feminine tops can I wear before my titty skittles kick in and give me real boobies? I bought a couple of cute tops, but they look like ass because of how flat I am.
>>
>>6529629
Are you still going to argue that you're a boy when everyone sees your beautiful titties?
>>
File: wah.jpg (109 KB, 662x1108) Image search: [Google]
wah.jpg
109 KB, 662x1108
>>6529573
Because it's unnatural. Do I really need any other reason then that? I shiver by the idea of even taking it
>>
>>6529182
that image is a guy being fucked by a strapon, not a gay couple
>>
>>6530643
>80% of men over 50 aren't men
whew
>>
>>6530664
I didn't say you can't, I'm not trying to deny the validity of anyone's identity, I am actually curious. The operative term here was "beautiful," as they are lovely fem titties.
>>
>>6530643
>Are you still going to argue that you're a boy when everyone sees your beautiful titties?
Y-yes ;-;
>that feel when every time you hug someone you cringe heavily internally because you know they can feel your tits
>that feel when you can't play music with people without your tits being revealed by your guitar strap
>that feel when you used to be in several regularly gigging bands playing multiple shows per week but you quit all that because it's too awkward to be this boygirl thing on stage
>that feel when anyone who spends any decent amount of time around you will eventually notice them because it's impossible to hide them 100% without using a binder or other uncomfortable means.
At least I can lick my own nipples I guess?
>>
>>6530650

shave ur fucking chest
>>
>>6529549
>>6530650
im also terrified of meds but i wish i could have their cosmetic effects (except bewbs, fuck those)
>>
>>6530650
You know, I don't actually believe you're not on hormones. Show your nips for proofs please?
>>
File: Real mans man.jpg (24 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Real mans man.jpg
24 KB, 480x800
>>6530701
Ha, nope! Is my femininity + chest hair insulting you?

>>6530705
Yeah, I get that. I thought about that too. Everything else would be good, but tits? Fuck that.

>>6530718
Picture
>>
>>6530705
What are you so terrified about? Statistically it increases the lifespan purely from not having testosterone to encourage risky behaviors. Boobs can also be avoided via SERMs, luck, or minimized via starving and rotating estrogen or just going AA's only (it's less harmful than you think), and such things.
>>
>>6530725
Well for starters sterility. And secondly I'm a long distance runner. I don't want to get worse at running.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 392x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 392x720
>>6530538
>Yfw thread about twinks all getting corrupted into becoming boy-girl things
>>
>>6530744
What's more important to you, not aging into a failure of a man (i.e., a guy who isn't masculine enough but isn't feminine at all, your future right now), losing what great potential and attractiveness you have right now and experiencing gay death in a severe and rather imminent way, or being a bit better at running? Sterility loss can also be avoided or worked-around (bicalutamide, sperm banking, etc)
>>
>>6530775
Do you have a fetish to corrupting people to become girly-boys or something? Like stop
>>
>>6530790
Nah it just pains me to see someone who is one day going to miss being cute as fuck.
>>
>>6530775
im going to age either way. Right now I've got the body of an athlete. I need to maintain it of course, if I want to stay that way, but it also fucking sucks hating the way I look.
>>
>>6530538
I would have a must be born male or identify as male rule personally. But I'm not into cisgirls so thats my own biases speaking.
>>
>>6530790
Femgen made a Dorian grey type pact wth Slaanesh. They all champions of chaos now.
>>
>>6530790
Not him, but I do a little bit.
>>
>>6530815
That's absolutely disgusting and you should feel bad
>>
>>6530802
>identify as male rule personally

idk famalam. i'd exclude ftms since ftms disgust me.
>>
>>6530801
>im going to age either way
With one way you age into a shit-tier male specimen. Those cute features will be huge downsides when the rest of you stops being so cute. They won't make you attractive or pretty anymore, and will hold you back instead.
>but it also fucking sucks hating the way I look.
It's only going to get worse as you age.

You're going to age either way but wouldn't you rather retain cute looks well into your 30's and potentially for your entire life? You'd age but with this shit you wouldn't age out of cuteness. You'd look older but no more masculine, you'd retain more attractiveness as you age, your body would age in a way that plays into your strengths rather than in a way that turns your strengths into huge weaknesses. Not feeling like shit about your body and instead loving the shit out of it is also massively rewarding.
>>
>>6530820
Why? Enhanceing your cuteness is a booster in every way.
>>
>>6530832
To each their own M. Night Famalan. I get that like 98% of transguys are fat, beardy slobs who become 'bears' because exercise and personal grooming are hard. But the same could be said of a huge number of cisguys in general. There is a small percentage of transguys who become twinky cuntboys and I think that can be pretty hot. I don't find vaginas attractive outside of that context, and I only enjoy female bodies if they come with a dick attached. My sexuality is basically everyone-but-ciswomen.
>>
File: 1467568422697.jpg (175 KB, 936x1227) Image search: [Google]
1467568422697.jpg
175 KB, 936x1227
>>6530846
>You're going to age either way but wouldn't you rather retain cute looks well into your 30's and potentially for your entire life?
Would anybody want to be a half boy half girl thing like Faye when their in their 30s?
>>
>>6530871
>My sexuality is basically everyone-but-ciswomen
This. I'm sure some of the boyish ones are okay though.

Used to be only attracted to regular men before moans so it's weird how my prefs expanded to androgyny.

Anyone else had this happen to them?
>>
>>6530895
If Faye is the person in that picture, yes (dif anon).
>>
>>6530895
Yes please
>>
>>6530902
>Used to be only attracted to regular men before moans so it's weird how my prefs expanded to androgyny.

Mones made me from straight to bisexual but mostly attracted to guys.

>>6530871

So your attracted to ftms that still look mostly like women? How is that different from a ciswomen?

Besides most ftms ive met irl were fat and hairy.
>>
>>6530895
With physical looks like that someone would be much more likely to get laid than the average gay male in their 30's, and I speak from nearly identical personal experience here.

I am right down the same alley in appearance, a bit younger and thinner looking, more boobage, 27 years old. I'm almost to that point where I can claim to be the ebin hormone popping femboy being cute as fuck in his 30's.

I'm enjoying myself quite a lot like this, even if it causes a lot of awkward situations from being this boygirl thing.
>>
>>6530895
If thats what I look like, yeah tbqh. Anything that keeps me from being baldy mcbearderson.
>>
>>6530928
There are ftms that were androgynous before transition and that carries over through hormones. Its rare but it happens, and they look different from straight up women. Tbf I wouldnt date an ftm twink unless he had chest surgery, but otherwise that doesn't bother me.
>>
>>6530994
>Tbf I wouldnt date an ftm twink

most of them are in their first year of testosterone and will end up looking like ugly guys, bearded, beer guts, balding and without the benefits of having a dick anyway.
>>
>>6530994
>wouldnt date an ftm twink unless he had chest surgery
Isn't that hypocritical when every other fem has grown tits?
>>
>>6531025
they're like bull dykes but worse
>>
File: NYPL_20-_201967.0.jpg (110 KB, 886x600) Image search: [Google]
NYPL_20-_201967.0.jpg
110 KB, 886x600
http://www.strawpoll.me/10702269

Just for fun .
>>
>>6531027
We still have dicks to make up for it, and they work too as long as we aren't unlucky as fuck and also work to maintain them.
>>
>>6531027

I guess his reasoning would be ftms that look totally like men but have boobs is awkward. But femboys because their andro and have boobs then its ok because its less visually repulsive?
>>
post boiboobs
>>
>>6531104
Already did
>>6529607
>>
>>6531471
good boy
>>
>>6531477
>actually saying boy
^.^
>>
>>6531483
do you prefer boy or girl anon?
>>
>>6531483
>invisible tail wagging
>>
>>6529247
I already came to terms with me liking dicks before hrt, but it exacerbated it.
>>
>>6530538
>tfw hrt turns you into a catgirl
>>
>>6531483
I prefer boy for sure.
>>6531501
kek
>>
>>6523907
hmu
>>
>tfw sort of cute feminine body, that could probably get even cuter if I exercised the right way
>tfw ugly face and frizzy hair
how do I fix face and hair
>>
>>6531981
FFS, and better product/styling
>>
>>6531985
FFS?
>>
File: 2016-07-08 17.50.58.jpg (107 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-08 17.50.58.jpg
107 KB, 640x480
Ayylmao starting hrt next month will it do anything to make my face more fem?

>pic related
>>6531988
facial feminization surgery
>>
>>6529629
>never being to take your shirt off
when you work on your body and eat well, it's nice to be able to take your shirt off at the pool/beach

going topless is one of the best things about being a guy, and being femmy makes it all that more unique
>>
>>6530673
Anon, I think it's cute that you have cute titties though, and I hope you rock them desu
>>
>>6532077
>never being to take your shirt off
Lol wut? I can take it off I just have to have something covering the nipples to prevent indecent exposure charges. My chest is so hot it's illegal to show it off in public :^)

That said though going around that scantily clad for me is just forced girlmode. Nice to have some fun with but not something I'd do regularly.

Fun fact: I also live in Alaska and as such I'd have basically no good opportunity or reason to be going around without a shirt. Having nearly drowned to death (i.e. taking in water and having already been overcome by an overwhelming sense of peace as I accepted my death when I was pulled out) when I was 18, I've completely avoided swimming for the past 9 years and have no plans to ever swim again in my life. I have no reason to go to a pool, and there are no hospitable beaches for me to go to.
>>
>>6530721
>Is my femininity + chest hair insulting you?
Yaaaaaas, fem king!
>>
>>6530815
Anon, can you corrupt me into being a cute fem boy? I think I might sort of be trans, but I also don't think I could be a real girl. So I kind of just want to get some titty skittles and be real cute boy.

I'm even wearing girly clothes right now.
>>
>>6532136
Sounds like you don't need any convincing. Buy the skittles and eat them errday. There you go.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.