[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
Thoughts on this?
>>
>>6476260
>liberals have crazu hatespeech laws because muh feelingz

News at 11
>>
>>6476260
It says /deliberate/ misuse. This means you knew, you were told, and you continued to be a jackass.
>>
Wish I could be back in the military. Where people got their feelings hurt all the time and had to suck it up.
>>
>>6476658
and that somehow constitutes unlawful harassment? what if you just don't believe in 'gender identity'?
>>
>>6476707

Were you kicked out for misgendering someone?
>>
>>6476260
There's an enormous difference between being forbidden to call someone something in a non-business setting and during business hours. It is already illegal to use racial slurs under the same conditions. This is just an extension of the same principle.
>>
>>6476740
it doesnt matter what you believe in

>muh beliefz
>>
>>6476764
>/thread

Okay we're done here.
>>
>>6476740
If you work with the person, you owe them basic respect as a peer. Simply using their preferred name and pronouns is part of that.
>>
I think it's great. Cis straight people never do what's right unless there's a law threatening them if they don't. Considering that in most places straight people will still fire, evict or disown any transgender person that even talks about being transgender, all fo this whining in this thread where cis straight people say this is muh ebil thoughtcrimes are just doing what they always do...because absolutely shit hypocrites that nobody should listen to.
>>
>>6476260
It makes me want to go tranny bashing tb.h.
>>
>>6476923
same
and I am one
>>
>>6476260
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipuRla4nEfI
>>
>>6476928
Seriously? Do you not want your coworkers to treat you decently?
>>
>>6476936
I want someone to strangle me until I pass out and rape the everloving fuck out of my unconscious body
because I'm a mentally ill degenerate tranny
>>
>>6476936
There's nothing decent about enabling hons.
>>
>>6476929

Actually, she turned out to be cis and homeless. What's more, Little 5 has a lot of crazy homeless people and is kind of a hub for weirdness - which makes it all the worse that some jackass decided this was worth attacking somebody over.
>>
>>6476947
But, like, they pat you on the head and tell you that you did a really good job afterwards, right?
>>
>>6476837
no it's not.
i am not misusing the language because someone is mentally ill.
i owe him respect as long as he deserve a bare minimum of that. and asking for stupid pronouns is too stupid for me to take them seriously.
>>
>>6476965
afterwards I would probably remain unconscious for a while
and then wake up with bruises all over my body
in incredible pain
and then they'd be making a hot breakfast and saying cute things to me
>>
>>6476970
Then you obviously don't take your job seriously if you think intentionally disrespecting with your coworkers is acceptable and professional behavior. Think what you want and say what you want outside of work, but when you're on the clock, you have to play nice. That's basic as shit.
>>
>>6476260
the problem is only that "queer" is part of "transgender"
you're going to have to learn bun/bunself and
>>
>>6477015
>queer
>part of trans
Nah, they have their own letter, Q, in LGBTQIA
>>
>>6477100
see
>>6460478
>>
>>6476987
This, especially if the person is a co-worker of yours. Any HR rep worth their salt would throw >>6476970 out the door in a new york minute.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.