[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/chaser/: Chaser General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 25
File: 13.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1200
Be respectful.

>Location?

>Sexual Orientation?

>What kind of music do you listen to if any?

>Favorite Movies/Shows?

>What kind and which games do you play if any?

>What are you looking for?

>What are you NOT looking for?
>>
Why don't chasers post body pics. Is it because they are all flabby betas here? ya I think it
>>
>>6424347
tfw no qt trans girls in Ireland
tfw it doesn't matter cos I'm ugly and antisocial anyway
>>
>>6424421

Aren't normal Irish girls cute?
>>
>>6424436
Some of them are, a lot are ugly and a lot are bitchy, not that it affects me since I'm a kissless virgin.
>>
>>6424347
What exactly is the deal with chasers anyway? Did they watch too much futanari hentai or what? If a transgirl is passing, do chasers ignore her for the one that doesn't pass?
>>
>>6424398
believe what you want, nerd
>>
>>6424449
Chaser here.

The only reason I'm interested in traps is because I find vaginas disgusting and traps are literally women who enjoy anal.
>>
>>6424347
Why do chasers get a thread though?
>"Man who likes certain kind of woman"
>"woman who likes certain kind of man" =/=
>LGBT
Not trying to be hostile but just curious.
>>
>>6424459
ever meet anyone from here?
>>
>>6424462
>Why do chasers get a thread though?
Anyone can have a thread. A chaser decided to make a chaser thread and so here it is. New here?
>>
File: dylann_roof_100_1644.jpg (145 KB, 715x528) Image search: [Google]
dylann_roof_100_1644.jpg
145 KB, 715x528
>>6424465
No, I don't even come here to chase. I'm here for the interesting threads and cute trap pictures. And most of you are mentally ill and it's really interesting to observe the people on this board.
>>
>>6424472
Go on backpage or craigslist instead.
>>
>>6424483
I go on both, but thanks?
>>
>>6424398
>Is it because they are all flabby betas here
F-fuck you I'm bulking...

>>6424449
No I prefer the passing cuties.
>>
>>6424528
keep telling urself that fat boy
>>
>>6424540
>>6424398
Do qt traps like masculine twinks?
>>
>>6424528
>No I prefer the passing cuties.
But if they are passing how do you even distinguish them from the actual females? How does one go about chasing if one doesn't go for the transgirls that don't pass?
>>
>Location
Islamic Cuckdom of Suecia
>Sexual Orientation
I like girls, cis or trans don't matter
>Music
Confession: mostly metal. But I love all good music though.
>Shows
Rick and Morty and that kinda crap.
>Games
Strategy and rpg mostly, but I don't really have time for gaming.
>Looking for
cool and nerdy mtfs to be buddies with, maybe more down the line who knows?
>Not looking for
AIDS

>>6424540
I'm actually on a cut I just still look like shit. Will spam every thread where cute mtfs possibly dwell with bodypics once I get down to around 12-13% bodyfat, I promise.

>>6424571
One does not. One "chases" everything female looking and just does not care about chromosomes because why the fuck would you?
>>
>>6424581
So the word 'chaser' just means straight guy?
>>
>>6424591
Who the fuck knows what it means, everyone on this site has their own definition. But I guess by most standards I'm not one since I don't like cawks or getting topped and also I'm not a creep. Then again to me a chaser is anyone who likes/prefers transgirls and boy do I fit that profile.
>>
>>6424546
idk im just a crossdressing twink so i dont count
>>
>>6424591
It means straight or "straight" men who fetishize traps and want to get a trap gf to appease their fetish.
>>
>>6424446

Are you that femboy chaser?

>>6424449

I doubt there are many if any chasers who would pick a non-passing tranny over a cute girl who passes. Pretty sure the chasers who prefer trans girls over cis girls would even prefer an average cis girl over a non-passing trans girl.

>>6424462

Are you from repression gen?

>>6424476

So you chase in real life?

>>6424546

>masculine twinks

Explain this.
>>
>>6424591
To mtfs on here it means "straight guy who is interested in me"
>>
>>6424619
>So you chase in real life?

No. I just chase qt trap pictures, that's it. It's just a fantasy for me.

>Explain this.

I'm growing older and I think I'm no longer a pure twink so it's the new identity I tumbl'd for myself. :^)
>>
i wish someone would fuck me while i wear a paperbag over my face
>>
>>6424600
If you don't like cocks, why do you prefer transgirls? Is it the falsetto voice they do?

>>6424608
It doesn't seem very straight to have a fetish for traps. Aren't traps pre-op or non-op transgirls? Why like the cock if they're straight?

>>6424619
>Pretty sure the chasers who prefer trans girls over cis girls would even prefer an average cis girl over a non-passing trans girl.
In that case, do they even really prefer transgirls at all or are they just thirsty?

>>6424621
But that doesn't make sense either, if you're a mtf and passing then a 'chaser' would never know you are mtf and would prefer to find a visibly transgendered mate, right?
>>
>>6424571
Well that's why this thread was made, anon. It's very difficult to find a trans girl in the wild due to the fact that they're extremely rare and are now transitioning at younger ages which makes them more and more capable of blending in with cis women. Sure you may occasionally spot the odd androgynous or masculine looking woman but you can never be 100% sure whether or not they're trans unless they're a blatantly obvious "man" in a dress. Even then, it isn't exactly appropriate to just walk up to a girl on the street and be all like "Oy! You heff cock?".
>>
File: 1445494679700.png (168 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
1445494679700.png
168 KB, 400x480
>>6424668
Wait, so this thread is for online dating? Why not go to >>>/soc/

better yet try an actual dating service, not 4chan
>>
>>6424663
>why do you prefer transgirls
I don't, I like cis and transgirls the same. I don't matter to me. However, seeing as passable transgirls are like 0.01% of the population at most, I gotta try a little harder with them. If I just waited to randomly meet a transgirl I probably never would, the odds are just too damn low.
>>
>>6424687
No one said anything about contact information, so no it's not.
>>
>at best I'm called androgynous
>tfw won't be chased and seen as a woman

Some people think I'm ftm...
>>
>>6424724
i could probably pass as ftm also. weird feel
>>
>>6424724
>>6424733
Pics? Let the chasers decide.
>>
>>6424753
meh, might post one later but this is me in text form
-----------------------------------------
large eyes
virtually no jaw or chin
invisible adams apple
tiny philtrum
long hair
full-ish lips
-----------------------------------------
>>
>>6424753
lol I've posted in passing threads before. I'm 8 months and have never once had anyone say that I pass.
Like I said at best androgynous and a few times confused for ftm.
>>
>>6424772
You sound attractive to me

>>6424780
post anyway
>>
File: 20160501_193333-2.jpg (1 MB, 1512x1612) Image search: [Google]
20160501_193333-2.jpg
1 MB, 1512x1612
>>6424783
Ugh why do I do this to myself but here you go.
>>
>>6424846
oh yeah i've seen you before, different anon. what does passgen usually tell you to work on?
>>
>>6424863
Usually work on my FFS.
>>
>>6424639

>No. I just chase qt trap pictures, that's it. It's just a fantasy for me.

What's attractive about them to you?

>I'm growing older and I think I'm no longer a pure twink so it's the new identity I tumbl'd for myself. :^)

So you didn't fall for the femboy meme?

>>6424663

>If you don't like cocks, why do you prefer transgirls? Is it the falsetto voice they do?
>In that case, do they even really prefer transgirls at all or are they just thirsty?

It could be the submissiveness in trans girls, the exoticism of a trans girl, or the idea of fucking a feminized male.

>But that doesn't make sense either, if you're a mtf and passing then a 'chaser' would never know you are mtf and would prefer to find a visibly transgendered mate, right?

Some chasers will settle for a trans girl who passes to the untrained eye or mostly passes. When the trans girl then comes to the part where she discloses she's trans, thinking he doesn't know, he pretends to hesitate or struggle with the "new" information, and says "It doesn't matter, I love you anyway." This allows him to pretend he's not a chaser and thus have a greater part of her affection.

>>6424706

>I gotta try a little harder with them

You want a taste of the bp before you die, anon?

Also, if that 21% passing rate from the Trans discrimination survey from 2011, the 0.3% of people being trans statistic, and the assumption 50% of trans people are MtF are all true, 0.03% of the population are passing trans women.
>>
>>6424873
on brow and chin
>>
>>6424882
>When the trans girl then comes to the part where she discloses she's trans, thinking he doesn't know, he pretends to hesitate or struggle with the "new" information, and says "It doesn't matter, I love you anyway." This allows him to pretend he's not a chaser and thus have a greater part of her affection.
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1453471455295.jpg (197 KB, 497x666) Image search: [Google]
1453471455295.jpg
197 KB, 497x666
>>6424882
>Some chasers will settle for a trans girl who passes to the untrained eye or mostly passes. When the trans girl then comes to the part where she discloses she's trans, thinking he doesn't know, he pretends to hesitate or struggle with the "new" information, and says "It doesn't matter, I love you anyway." This allows him to pretend he's not a chaser and thus have a greater part of her affection.
Whoa, this whole chaser dynamic is just irreparably fucked up isn't it?
>>
>>6424846
You might not look very feminine, but you're still a total qt.

[spoiler]I legit got a nosebleed when I saw the pic if that means anything to you.[/spoiler]
>>
when is carth the chaser king going to post? i need my boipussy pounded roughly
>>
File: 2015-11-08_00001 - Copy.jpg (32 KB, 173x214) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-08_00001 - Copy.jpg
32 KB, 173x214
>Location?
The state Audie Murphy came from.

>Sexual Orientation?
MtF bi but prefer wimminz

Lots of alt rock and all kinds of electronic stuff right now with some folk and classical works thrown in between. 80s style synth and more modern ambient stuff with a fusion of synth and acoustic elements are my jam.

>Favorite Movies/Shows?
Drive, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Scott Pilgrim, X-Files, The IT Crowd, Sense8

Mostly action based stuff with a lot of RPG and sandbox elements. Stuff like the Metal Gear Solid games, Skyrim, Mount and Blade, Deus Ex, Saints Row, etc.

Female trans chasers but those prolly don't exist. Otherwise, more male friendos cause why not.

Creepers and dudes looking for a quick hookup.
>>
>>6424882
>You want a taste of the bp before you die, anon?
It's not like that at all, but if I like both about the same and one if far more rare, obviously a bit more effort is needed. I pulled the 0.01% number out my ass but it seems a good enough estimate if what you say is right: "passing" doesn't mean "cute enough for me to find attractive" after all.

>>6424895
Honestly it's what I would say if I suspected a girl was trans. It's not even about being a liar, but just not being an arsehole. What the fuck else am I gonna say? "Oh yeah I knew cause of how manly you look"? Why would I hurt someone I care about that much? So I'd just say, truthfully, that it doesn't matter and that I'm OK with it.
>>
>>6424347
I keep seing this transgirl on local craigslist offering free, no strings attached blowjobs. The thing is she has been posting this pretty regularly foor months, maybe half a year now. I'm worried about this not being real or, if it is real, her having a bunch of diseases by now. What do you think? Should I go for it?
>>
>>6424941
Thanks anon. That pic is actually 3 months old but not much has changed.
>>
>>6425040
look for any sores around her mouth, she probably has the herp, also even if you don't see sores, she still probably has the herp. if you are scared then don't do it
>>
>>6424462
>>6424619
No, I think repression is normally counterproductive lol
>>
>>6424882
>What's attractive about them to you?
I don't know. I don't know the psychology behind it but I just find it attractive. Maybe it's the taboo aspect. You know how some people find sexual taboos more attractive. Or maybe it's simply because I truly find vaginas disgusting.

>So you didn't fall for the femboy meme?
I can still shave and become a femboy of questionable age. :3
>>
>>6424476
Maki? Fag..
>>
>>6425729
>Maki
?
>>
>>6424462
>it's related to the T in LGBT
>arguably being into trannies a form of bisexuality unless you like post-ops so it's related to B also
Plus I think some gay chasers post here
>>
>>6424619
>Pretty sure the chasers who prefer trans girls over cis girls would even prefer an average cis girl over a non-passing trans girl.
I've once seen an interview with an older woman that had her husband transition to a total hon and she seemed absolutely delighted and said if she got dumped she wouldn't date a cis person again and would just look for another hon so I guess there are some weirdos with weird tastes
That was over 5 years ago and I'm still in shock though

>>6424658
There is a better solution for you >>/jp/15273657
>>
>>6424895

Are you a chaser upset that we're onto you or a tranny afraid her bf knew all along/hoping to meet a guy who genuinely doesn't know until you tell him?

>>6424907

It can be. That trick doesn't work for long for the chasers who are interested in playing with the dick though. What are you, by the way?

>>6424983

>It's not like that at all, but if I like both about the same and one if far more rare, obviously a bit more effort is needed.

I meant it in a bucket list kind of way. Not much point in putting in extra effort to date a trans girl unless you do want to see what it's like being with a trans woman at least once. There are plenty more pretty cis girls around than trans girls, so unless you're specifically interested in being with a trans girl, you'd just let the opportunity come to you, and if it didn't, not worry about it.

You wouldn't have any intention of telling her you already knew, even knowing she might treat you differently (beyond just being upset at the fact she didn't pass perfectly)? Not knowing and not caring are also pretty different. The example of chaser behavior I gave had the chaser pretend he had no idea, I assume you wouldn't go for that "do I or do I not?" act and just go straight to the line about not caring.

>>6425040
>>6425091

Reminder gonorrhea of the throat is symptomless other than a sore throat.

>>6425128

I was wondering if you were from there since you seemed kind of bothered the chasers got their own thread, and I know the repression gen users are upset at not having their own general.

>>6425487

You never had any desire to transition yourself, right?

>>6426050

Huh, that is odd. Do you have a link?

Also, I'll fix that for you. >>>/jp/15273657
>>
>>6426086
Sorry I always forget the third meme arrow

>Huh, that is odd. Do you have a link?
Nah, it was some minor website and the whole thing wasn't even in english, I'm not sure if it's even still online anywhere, for all I know it might exist only in my memory
If I had it I would ran it through google translate and post it here
>>
>>6424972
>Female trans chasers but those prolly don't exist
I assure you, we do exist
>Scott Pilgrim
lost me there, pal

but I'm a few continents away so why bother
>>
>>6424658

Are you also an unpassable MtF, senpai?

>>6424668

>Sure you may occasionally spot the odd androgynous or masculine looking woman but you can never be 100% sure whether or not they're trans

That reminds me of this Alaskan anon that took a chick with a visible Adam's apple who was kind of manly looking in other ways on a date, and then he found out she was cis, so he dumped her. Even though it's sad for her, it was pretty funny.

>"Oy! You heff cock?"

I read this in a Russian accent.

>>6424772

>tiny philtrum

You mean in width? Because I'm pretty sure it being short in length is feminine (as long as that also means your mouth is closer to your nose like on cis girls).

>>6425801

>Plus I think some gay chasers post here

Gay chasers are off-putting for me.
>>
>>6426050
>>6426086
>There is a better solution for you >>>/jp/15273657

i love you
>>
File: 1463934166950.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1463934166950.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1365
>>6426050
>>6426426

Do you think the arms around this one are their boyfriend's?
>>
>>6426278
>Are you also an unpassable MtF, senpai?
you could say that
>>
>>6426050
This seems implausible.

I don't believe that female chasers are real (other trannies don't count)
>>
>>6424907
All courtship is deceptive to some extent. Evolution drives the mating instinct. Whatever helps get his d in yr bp.
>>
>Location?
Cali
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
Crust punk, doom metal, vaporwave, punk, metal
>Favorite Movies/Shows?
Salem, duckman
Starcraft but not anymore
I don't know.
A transwoman.
>>
>>6428678

What are you in a chaser thread for if you're straight and not looking for a trans woman? Or are you a trans woman?
>>
>>6424421
Basic is from Ireland. But she's engaged I think
>>
>>6426086
>You never had any desire to transition yourself, right?

No.
>>
>>6428661
If by female you mean natal females in general there are plenty, especially among FtMs and transtrenderish gq chicks (though the latter chases FtMs usually I guess)
>>
File: 20160620_031306.jpg (20 KB, 368x370) Image search: [Google]
20160620_031306.jpg
20 KB, 368x370
pic related - me

california
str8
m
>>
>Location?
Madrid in Spain
>Sexual Orientation?
Pansexual
All, but metal/rock is my favourite
>Favorite Movies/Shows?
Clockwork's Orange
Lord of the rings
Fps and Jrpj
Someone to love with my similar age (18).
A person who didn't like rock
>>
>>6424972
Female chasers definitely do exist, I've been dating one for almost a year now.
>>
>>6429400
To read everyone's reply.
>>
>>6429810
>>6429804
N O T H A N K Y O U.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahCgADqInX8
>>
>>6430122
What's it like? Are they as bad as male chasers?
>>
There's nobody up in northern Norway, is there? Nordland?
>>
>>6430719
I dated one. She was an idiot who constantly made bad life decisions and ruined her credit score by gambling
and letting her homophobic mom take advantage of her. The first thing she said when disclosed being trans was
"cool, I've always wanted to try with a tgirl, anon", which with should have been a red flag (the wording of tgirl in particular),
but I was a desperate idiot.

Sexually, she was like a thirsty faggot and wanted me to top all the time and didn't understand why it
made me uncomfortable. I don't even want SRS but the fact that she was so obsessed with my dick made me
incredibly wary of her. Over time she got more manipulative, threatening to leave me if I didn't fuck her. I tried to
compromise by doing other things but it wasn't enough. She also wouldn't compromise at aon trying to use
a strapon with me. She accused me of wanting to leave her for a man because introducing a strapon into our
relationship apparently meant that she wasn't enough for me.

Found lots of tranny porn in her browser history once, which ok whatever I can't criticize because I like transgirls too. But
that combined with everything else kind of set me over the edge, so I dumped her, kicked her out of my apartment and
told her to please stay away from other transgirls forever.
>>
File: il_570xN.419823107_aiqy.jpg (90 KB, 570x713) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.419823107_aiqy.jpg
90 KB, 570x713
>>6424347
>Location?
Florida, U.S.
>Sexual Orientation?
Mostly straight male.
Electro-swing, folk and doom metal, reggae and dancehall, hip-hop, chiptune, jazz, Romantic-era classical
>Hobbies?
Visiting castles, museums, and other places with old things, collecting antiques and old books, cooking, armoured/rapier fencing
My favourite are FFIX and the Metroid Prime series. I also like Dark Souls, Monster Hunter, and currently Overwatch.
A partner to go exploring/antique hunting/gaming/costume making/etc. with.
Anything short-term, friendship included. It takes me a bit of time and a lot of effort to get to know people, and wasting either hurts.

>>6424449
For me, it's an attraction to feminine physical features, and the presumption that a transgirl would be less likely to follow negative stereotypical female habits.
>>
File: 1430523792156.jpg (21 KB, 317x233) Image search: [Google]
1430523792156.jpg
21 KB, 317x233
>>6431076
Well that sounds lovely...I hear a lot about how female chasers are even more fucked up and abusive than male ones. The male ones usually just see you as a subhuman to get their rocks off with while they hide you from everyone they know. All the stories I've heard of the female ones just make them sound like they're batshit crazy.

Figures that the only people into trannies are creepy fetishists and mentally ill people.
>>
>>6431125
My chaser GF is very nice. No abuse at all. She tops every time, strap-on and grinding. She's butch and insists on me being super fem even though it wasn't my style when we met. We're in love and I think she's going to propose soon. Also she supports my decision to get SRS (she didn't like the idea when we met but she knows it'll make me happy so she's changed her mind) basically I met a chaser and wrapped her round my finger. Feels good.
>>
>>6431125
I think women are just better at hiding their crazy bullshit. Men are more openly entitled and transparent in their desperation, but female chasers can be just as bad.

It got better anyway. I'm dating a bi femboy now and he's great. Communicative, understanding and treats me like a real person. Open to topping or bottoming so
our sex isn't one-sided. I love him tbqh.
>>
>>6424398
why would we do this not trying to attract the shit tier trans girls on this site
>>
>>6424347
>>Location?
Ga but would like to relocate out of the US

looking at UK but also Brazil(Learning Portuguese) if they can get their shit together

Thailand would be a fun temporary location

>>Sexual Orientation?
Not concerned with anymore
like trans(umbrella friendly) and cis women only

>>What kind of music do you listen to if any?
All types, atm just Brazilian music
but generally i listen to everything from many different counties i like American pop to Mongolian throat singing but honestly not a fan of country (cliche i know)

>>Favorite Movies/Shows?
OITNB(netflix)
Cashback(film)
RDJ Sherlock(film)
Girl who lept through time(animu)
HunterXhunter(anime)
Jojo(animu)

>>What kind and which games do you play if any?
Grand strat
Tactics(fire emblem type games)
Pokemon
Third person shooters
RPGs(J and W)

>>What are you looking for?
Just a girl who gets me and who is not homophobic, transphobic, racist nor judgmental about my sexual preferences
Cis or trans doesn't matter would prefer non op trans or cis girl but open to pre-op or post-op
maybe even gender queer if she's female and doesn't have some insane pronoun (xer xim shit is a no no)

>>What are you NOT looking for?
Whiny post-beta lanklets
femboys
>>
>>6426086
>You wouldn't have any intention of telling her you already knew,
But I could not possibly have known. I might have SUSPECTED based on some arbitrary notion or stereotype of what men, women and transwomen are "supposed" to look like, but I could not have KNOWN. Why share my stupid hunch that just happened to be correct?

> bucket list stuff
Why? Because I like all women, so why not want to be with all? Like I said I live in Sweden, so mostly blonde white girls here. But I like the black ones too, so I make a greater effort because they are more rare. Why do I want to "sample" them all? Why not? Why would I be that experience poorer? I want an equality of result, not effort :)
>>
>>6424398
If you think people on here are fat betas think again dumbass.

Pic related it's me.
>>
File: no.gif (1 MB, 200x131) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
1 MB, 200x131
>>6432132
never really understand why anons post identifiable pics of themselves. yall now this site is festered with the worst of humanity right? and if this is u, nice tatt.
>>
>>6424546
yes. a lot.
>>
>>6432132
oh
>>
>>6432188
myyyyy
>>
>>6429810
decent
>>
>>6431776

You didn't need to justify why you felt the need to try out trans girls (I figured it would be that), I only asked if that was the reason you decided to put more effort into getting with one specifically. You seemed to be dodging it, and now you just seem dodgy in general.

>>6432132

Are you spec ops or something, what's with the beard?
>>
>>6432155
>>6432188
>>6432228
Are you retarded? That's not really him
>>
>>6429804
a sentient dick omg
>>
>>6431125
>The male ones usually just see you as a subhuman to get their rocks off with while they hide you from everyone they know.

Sorry about that anon-chan, but we’re not all like that. Keep your chin up and you have a chance at finding the right guy eventually.

Also:

>Schierke.

Nice taste.
>>
File: 1385208252450.jpg (107 KB, 693x712) Image search: [Google]
1385208252450.jpg
107 KB, 693x712
>>6424347
>Location?
Illinois

>Sexual Orientation?
I like girls pham

I have varied music interests so I will just list the last few songs in my Youtube history:

Scotland the Brave (pipes and drums)
Big Sean - I Dont Fuck With You
Justin Bieber - Ill Show You
The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Mt.Eden - Still Alive
T.I. - 24s
GTA - Red Lips
Jay Z (Swizz Beats) - On to the Next One (Instrumental)
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
50cent - What Up Gangsta

>Favorite Movies/Shows?
I dont watch TV or Movies as a general rule, would rather chase trannies than watch TV Tbh pham lee, but I do like to watch sports. Now that NBA is over it is p much just MLB (go Cubs go) and the Olympics later on in the summer. NFL, NCAA BB, NCAA FB are my favs to watch though.

Dont really have time for muh gaymes, I only play Hearthstone rn and that is basically just to do the daily quests for gold.

A trans girl hottie that likes to suck dick and get fucked :P

Basic bitches. Fake bitches. Non passing fugly bitches that like to talk shit about chasers and passing trans girls, yet never post a pic of themselves.

>>6424398
>Why don't chasers post body pics. Is it because they are all flabby betas here?
http://imgur.com/a/XOa3V

Pics are a few months old. I am 1/2/3/4 on the 'big 4' lifts. I usually dont post my pics because I want a trans girl that loves me for my intellect and personality and not my body :3

:^)

>>6424465
>ever meet anyone from here?
I have and all of them want to see me again :P

>>6424449
>What exactly is the deal with chasers anyway?
I love pounding tranny pussy... problem?
>>
File: Am_I_Kawaii_uguu.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Am_I_Kawaii_uguu.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>6433264
i like your body
>>
File: 1384312461132.gif (2 MB, 198x195) Image search: [Google]
1384312461132.gif
2 MB, 198x195
>>6433366
>i like your body
I like your trips and dubs Tbh
>>
File: 1403412599306.jpg (68 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1403412599306.jpg
68 KB, 480x600
>>6424347
>Location?
Southern California
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi attracted to more effeminate individuals
Metal and synthwave
>Favorite Movies/Shows?
Favorite movie is Taxi Driver
I like wrpgs and shooters
a trans gf
bearded hairy men

Also, how many of you guys have actually been with a trans girl? I lost my virginity to one.
>>
>>6429804
hi mister penis
>>
Dead?
>>
>>6424347

>Location?
UK

>>Sexual Orientation?
W/e pays attention to me

>>What kind of music do you listen to if any?
All kinds. Hipster Music Major

>>Favorite Movies/Shows?
idk. It's always sunny, her, ex machina, office us

>>What kind and which games do you play if any?
All kinds. Replaying souls series atm

>>What are you looking for?
Attention. Affection. Validation.

>>What are you NOT looking for?
/pol/

>>6433264
Nice hips. Have you thought about becoming the grill you were always meant to be?
>>
>Location?
US East
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
Prog rock, synthwave, chiptune, and an assortment of everything else
>Favorite Movies/Shows?
I barely watch movies or tv, so idk
I play 'em all. My favorites are Earthbound and Final Fantasy
A qt mtf or ftm (I know they exist)
Meanies
>>
>>6442453
I'm a guy btw.
>>
>>6425729
Maki wouldn't post without a trip, he likes the attention too much. He also actively chases on 4chan
>>
>Location?
NJ
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
Anything besides Rock/Metal/Alt/Classical/Jazz/Other gay shit
>Favorite Movies/Shows?

Overwatch, EU4, ETS2, CIV5
A tranny who i can actually live the rest of my life with
Blacks, Dads, "Pride" faggots
>>
File: cha.jpg (5 KB, 215x121) Image search: [Google]
cha.jpg
5 KB, 215x121
>>6433264
>http://imgur.com/a/XOa3V
>that sassy hips-grasping pose

Yep, that's a "down low" nigga.
>>
>>6443467
like actual dads ?
>>
>>6433264
>tranny pussy
You mean boypussy or an artificial axe wound, pham?
>>
>>6443467
>blacks
that's racist my man
>>
>>6433264
lmao you have gayface
not surprised desu
>>
>>6443594
not really. just preference
>>
>>6424449
You know I'm dating a female chaser and she did watch too much futa and gay porn.

It's weird because i can tell she kind of puts me on a weird pedestal and doesn't necessarily see me as a true girl. None of my ex's ever seemed that way. Maybe because they were bi and my chaser gf is 'lesbian' until me?
>>
>>6443601
you can't even see his face, but hes sexy
>>
>>6443614
I can see enough of it to know he has gayface, also he stands like a flamboyant gay man
>>
File: 1422929771500.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1422929771500.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>6443669
>you won't see me posting in this shitty thread lol
Keking

>I chase attention not mtf plebs.
Right, that's so MUCH better. Not a loser at all.
>>
>>6443591

Carth is the kind of guy that only likes trans girls with dicks, and even then, he prefers cis girls.
>>
>Be respectful
You know where you are,..right?

>Location?
U.S. /Midwest

>Sexual Orientation?
Bi male

Mostly metal, with occasional. interests in dubstep,techno, rave, industrial, heavy metal, edm grunge... everything except country and gospel. fuck that music.

>Favorite Movies/Shows?
I like a ton of shows. mostly animes. too many to name.

Halo, Evolve, Left 4 Dead, Overwatch, Doom, Ark Survival, Borderlands, Rocket League,....DnD ;)

I'm looking for a long term boyfriend, who is into thin tall guys (sort of femboy)

im looking for a guy that is masculine and athletic (but not necessary) with good social skills. someone who is charismatic and not afraid to engage others in conversation. I also wouldn't mind try dating another effeminate looking male, would just prefer masculine more.

I really want a guy that has a very high sexual libido. I would want a man that is horny like 99% of the time. Also need a kinky BF who prefers to be in control in the bedroom, I love dom/sub master/slave play during sex, so would also need a bf comfortable with that.

also want a guy who would enjoy around with cross dress play

>What are you NOT looking for? Fat guys. ew. if your obese I cant handle it, way too gross for me. Ill date lanky thin guys, old ass men, but I draw the line at fat. also interracial stuff too. you gotta / be white ;b
>>
>>6443957
forgot to post my kik: Satanas117
>>
>>6443794
You chase ftms though

That's still chasing
>>
>>6424347
>Be respectful.
fag
>>
File: fox and the rapes.png (6 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
fox and the rapes.png
6 KB, 187x269
>>6444603
>Better than stupid mtfs they uggo.
>>
>>6443669
This is why I thought it was him lmao. Same autistic angry posting style
>>
>>6443655
not rly. Its more flashy like ironic. Fun compared to generic guy tindr body pic stances not that they are bad
>>
File: 1385208252430.jpg (98 KB, 508x619) Image search: [Google]
1385208252430.jpg
98 KB, 508x619
>>6442445
>Nice hips
In the last pic I am standing slightly rotated away from center with all of my body weight shifted onto my pic left leg, my pic right leg has no weight on it with the Quadriceps completely flexed. This gives the illusion of my hips being wider than they actually are. The reason I did this is because the lighting in this bathroom is horrible (notice how my other leg is in complete shadow), and this pic was never intended to be shared with anyone it was a private progress pic for my own personal usage.

In the other pics you should be able to tell I dont have wide hips I am simply fat and have love handles.

Now brexit the thread fucking UK cuck xD

>>6443579
>that sassy hips-grasping pose
See above faggot. My hand is resting on my hip in the last pic to show my Trapezius, Deltoid, and full arm without an overt flex. The first pic my hand is resting near my upper Quadriceps to show the silhouette of my Trapezius, Deltoid, Bicep, and Latissimus with a non overt flex. In the second I am resting my hand on my Glute and flexing my Trapezius and Deltoid. Again these are not "how cool can I possibly look" staged photos, these are photos taken to document changes to specific muscle groups. I only shared them because (understandably) trans girls I was talking with online kept demanding pics.

>>6443591
>You mean boypussy
Yes, but one of the trans girl hotties I mess with gets super triggered when I say that so I am practicing on not saying it.
LUL :P

>>6443601
>lmao you have gayface
Tha fuck? LUL xD

>>6443614
>you can't even see his face, but hes sexy
LOL who dis? Baltimore or nah? whoever said this if you are on my kik or Skype send me meme face so I know to add you to my Christmas list :^)

INB4
>trip on Carth
>samefag Carth
etc

>>6443669
>Lol you won't see me posting in this shitty thread lol. This thread is shit and mtfs are ugly as fuck....
smug_pepe.png
>>
>>6448522
(cont)

>>6443732
>Carth is the kind of guy that only likes trans girls with dicks
Yes obv.
>and even then, he prefers cis girls
Ehhhhh its pretty even, it goes back and forth, but I have been talking to a few really good looking trans girls lately. A really beautiful trans girl gives me a feeling that no cis girl can.... I dunno its hard to describe in words Tbh
:3

>>6443957
>Bi male
>looking for a long term boyfriend
>in a tranny thread

angry_pepe.gif.

>>6424961
>when is carth the chaser king going to post? i need my boipussy pounded roughly
I missed this the first time reading through thread, LUL and +1 at your jaded and ironic post famli

>>6424398
>Why don't chasers post body pics
So see anon this is basically why I dont normally post pics. What typically happens is I get a handful of anons talking shit but not posting their pics, and a few giving positive comments.... its just generally not productive. So I usually just give my pics after I start talking to someone on kik or Skype.
>>
>>6424581
Sound Reasoning
>>
Whoa

Hol up hol up

Chaser gen is fucking formatted in a way where trans girls post a fucking resume to get chased by literally anonymous anyone

Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with yall

What's wrong with the girls that post here.......

Fuck
>>
>>6453403

Chasers post too. It's basically a hookup thread. Whatever fucked up thing you're seeing, you're actually imagining.
>>
File: Snapchat-3527072595084554588.jpg (710 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3527072595084554588.jpg
710 KB, 1080x1920
>Location?
Washington State - near Seattle

>Sexual Orientation?
Bi

Goth, metal, gothic metal.

>Favorite Movies/Shows?
Supernatural, Rick & Morty...

Fallout, different ones.

Entertainment, conversation, friends, hookups, etc...

Boring people.
>>
>>6456461
kik
>>
>>6461560
I don't fuck with that shit.
>>
>>6448522
>My hand is resting on my hip in the last pic to show my Trapezius, Deltoid, and full arm without an overt flex. The first pic my hand is resting near my upper Quadriceps to show the silhouette of my Trapezius, Deltoid, Bicep, and Latissimus with a non overt flex. In the second I am resting my hand on my Glute and flexing my Trapezius and Deltoid. Again these are not "how cool can I possibly look" staged photos, these are photos taken to document changes to specific muscle groups. I only shared them because (understandably) trans girls I was talking with online kept demanding pics.

Carth you missed a perfectly good opportunity to just say you were practising 'Jojo' poses.
>>
so this is a hookup thread? okay

>Me
23, mental illness, 1 year on hormones, 115 lbs, 5'6"
>Location?
Hollywood, CA
>Sexual Orientation?
I'm sexually attracted to masculine men. Must be hot, fit, tall. Tattoos, beards, and a big dick are a huge plus. If you don't fit this criteria you better have lots of money.
The Internet, Chelsea Wolfe, and Mac DeMarco are just some artists that I'm into at the moment.
>Favorite Movies/Shows?
Pan's Labyrinth, Lord of the Rings, Evil Dead 2, Game of Thrones, True Detective, Orphan Black
Gungeon, Binding of Isaac, Pokemon
Cuties who'll let me smoke all their weed, buy me food, and succ my dick after.
Closeted homos who don't want to take me out, transbians, and people who aren't in Socal.
>Contact info?
kik-isaysoda/sc-sssoda

>>6433495
no contact info?
>>
File: 20160529_184440.jpg (460 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160529_184440.jpg
460 KB, 1920x1080
>Location?
New England
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
Psych rock, jam type stuff, hip hop, pretty much everything
>Favorite Movies/Shows?
Rick and morty, sports, GoT
Battlefield, RPGs
A gf
A bitch
>>
>>6468001
Seeing Mac Demarco and Tame Impala in Denver in August!!!
>>
>>6468001

>Pan's Labyrinth

Literally what is appealing about that film? I hated it.
>>
>>6468054
neato

>>6468138
I like fantasy and I love Guillermo Del Toro's aesthetic. Also it's not hard to see why the whole "young girl has to struggle to become who she was meant to be" theme would resonate with a tranny.
>>
>>6468231

>I like fantasy and I love Guillermo Del Toro's aesthetic.

I was looking forward to P.T., but that ended badly. I don't know any of his other work.

>Also it's not hard to see why the whole "young girl has to struggle to become who she was meant to be" theme would resonate with a tranny.

Really? That was a theme in the film? I don't remember that at all.

Also, does it bother you I said I don't like the film. I mentioned I disliked it to a Spanish professor I had, and he had a subdued "You have shit taste" look on his face.
>>
>>6448522
>Baltimore or nah?

Wait Carth are you from Baltimore too? Do you know where to find cute nerdy trans chicks in this shithole?
>>
>>6468357
>I was looking forward to P.T., but that ended badly. I don't know any of his other work.
Watch Cronos and the The Devil's Backbone

>Really? That was a theme in the film? I don't remember that at all.
Yes. Ofelia was the reincarnation of a princess and she had to take the Faun's trails to be allowed back into the magic world.

>Also, does it bother you I said I don't like the film. I mentioned I disliked it to a Spanish professor I had, and he had a subdued "You have shit taste" look on his face.
It doesn't bother me, but I do think you have shit taste. :^)
>>
>>6468429

>Watch Cronos and the The Devil's Backbone

Will do, at some point.

>Yes. Ofelia was the reincarnation of a princess and she had to take the Faun's trails to be allowed back into the magic world.

The film might have skipped at that point. I was watching a scratched up DVD I borrowed from the library. Had to kind of gloss over the part where she was in the royal court, but it did say something about the king being her real father or something, and at that point, I dismissed it as Mary Sue escapist trash. I remember some interpretation of the film being that the hand-eye monster was the true form of the fawn. Part of the reason I disliked it was that I also felt her trials were too short.

>It doesn't bother me, but I do think you have shit taste. :^)

I don't mind. It was funny because when I brought it up while chatting with him I saw the sudden interest in his eyes. When the next words out of my mouth were that I hated it, his face subtly changed to the expression I said before.
>>
File: pale-man-with-crown-canvas.jpg (212 KB, 700x916) Image search: [Google]
pale-man-with-crown-canvas.jpg
212 KB, 700x916
>>6468548
> The film might have skipped at that point. I was watching a scratched up DVD I borrowed from the library. Had to kind of gloss over the part where she was in the royal court, but it did say something about the king being her real father or something, and at that point, I dismissed it as Mary Sue escapist trash. I remember some interpretation of the film being that the hand-eye monster was the true form of the fawn. Part of the reason I disliked it was that I also felt her trials were too short.
Sounds like you're overdue for a rewatch. That interpretation is wrong. The Pale Man is the magical world parallel of Ofelia's evil stepfather. And if you recall, the Faun becomes upset when he finds out Ofelia disobeyed his orders and consequently got his fairies killed.

>I don't mind. It was funny because when I brought it up while chatting with him I saw the sudden interest in his eyes. When the next words out of my mouth were that I hated it, his face subtly changed to the expression I said before.
Mexicans also have this huge nationalistic pride thing and watching a great fantasy movie written and directed by a Mexican director made me an even bigger fan than I already was.
>>
>>6468730

>Sounds like you're overdue for a rewatch. That interpretation is wrong. The Pale Man is the magical world parallel of Ofelia's evil stepfather. And if you recall, the Faun becomes upset when he finds out Ofelia disobeyed his orders and consequently got his fairies killed.

I have thought about giving it a rewatch for 4 years now, since I watched it in middle school. I do remember that part where he got mad at her. Guess that was quickly disaccredited.

>Mexicans also have this huge nationalistic pride thing and watching a great fantasy movie written and directed by a Mexican director made me an even bigger fan than I already was.

My professor was actually Puerto Rican, but I can see how a Mexican would be glad to have an acclaimed film made by a countryman.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.