[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /lgbt/ are you #teambob #teamkimchi or #TeamNaomi Which of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: naomi-kim-bob.jpg (123 KB, 1097x965) Image search: [Google]
naomi-kim-bob.jpg
123 KB, 1097x965
So /lgbt/ are you #teambob #teamkimchi or #TeamNaomi

Which of the top three deserves the crown? Who would you place as second for the crown?

Finally who would you give Miss Congeniality to?

I'm all for Kim Chi to be crowned. I'm for Thorgy Thor being Miss C.
>>
You have garbage taste, OP.

Bob for the win. Cucu for congeniality. These are the only correct choices.
>>
>>6166873
Bob the Drag Queen is overrated and basic.
>>
File: convince yourself.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
convince yourself.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>6166882
>>
I'm #teamwatchanythingelse
>>
>>6166882

Yeah, Bob is probably the deserving winner but I personally think he's annoying as fuck. Kind of like Pandora. Markets himself as a funny queen but is in fact not funny at all.
>>
>>6166806
Bob is sooo basic. He's ugly, annoying and he always look like Viola Davis in drag.
>>
>>6166806
Kim Chi understands my desire for food. Give that bitch a medal.

Bob has too much ego to be desirable.
>>
>>6166873
Bob is funny but his drag kind of sucks.
>>
>>6167604

Nobody in the top 3 has that great of drag 2bh. Bob at least has his humor and curbstomps the other two as a performer. It sucks that Acid and Thorgy were sacrificed because they didn't want whitey to win this season.
>>
>>6054489

we already have a drag race thread. you're just bloating the board and segregating discussion
>>
Bob will be the queen because his SJW bullshit was talked about at least 6 times this season because his black ass went to jail for being a loud obnoxious cunt. Does anyone think him marching with queens for marriage/equal rights or whatever made a difference? It didn't. RuPaul of course will announce him the winner because he's the most likely candidate who will play along with Rupaul's agenda bullshit. Even though he will be used as a slave by Rupaul he'll go along with it anyway for the money he will be making.
>>
>>6167623
Kim Chi is really fucking talented, she has some stunning looks.
>>
>>6167756

That's all she's got, but even those would've looked a booger mess compared to some of the look queens of past seasons.
>>
>>6167800
Please drop that Carmen Carrera Heathers and Boogers bullshit.

I love how that tranny thinks she's hot shit when she's got a nose the size of Big Ben.

Also why were there discussions of her being on All Stars? She shouldn't be allowed on All stars because she's transitioning, it would destroy the whole purpose of drag... men in women's clothing. That's why RuPaul's Drag U was a lackluster dud.
>>
>>6166806
they all suck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.