[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rupaul's Drag Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: dragracetop5.png (3 MB, 1758x740) Image search: [Google]
dragracetop5.png
3 MB, 1758x740
Thoughts on season 8?

previous thread >>5935269

Vote for your favorite s8 queen:
http://strawpoll.me/7013874/

>SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
leaked all stars cast:
- coco montrese (first to go)
- adore delano (storms out on the second episode)
the following are in no particular order:
- phi phi ohara
- tatianna (eliminated and then brought back)
- alyssa edwards
- ginger minj
4th place: roxxxy andrews
Detox, Katya and Alaska: top 3
>>
File: smug inaba.png (110 KB, 248x222) Image search: [Google]
smug inaba.png
110 KB, 248x222
First for Chichi making into the top 3 and being able to complete another thread lads
>>
Hot T: Naysha leaving clothes to Chi Chi was setup by the producers
>>
>>6054794

Chi Chi is so obviously the producers' darling this season. I hate underdog edits so much, because it usually means they get the kid gloves while the actual talents get treated more harshly(like how abrasive the judges were to Acid no matter how well she did).
>>
>>6055567
Chi Chi's their darling? And not Bob or Kim? Bob especially has such a favourable edit, you never see any of his jokes that fall flat so he seems consistently hilarious (when the other queens say that was NOT the case at all)
>>
>>6055661

Kim Chi's definitely getting babied a bit too. As for Bob, he's undeniably performed the best this season, which probably leaves them with no recourse than to give him a decent edit. They've went out of their way to not have unlikeable winners after all the Tyra backlash.
>>
what's the point of having Allstars 2 spoilers in the first post?
>>
>>6055567
>obvious producer darling
Chi Chi has lipsynced twice
Bob and Kim have never lipsynced
Derrick and Naomi have lipsynced once

don't TRY IT lil boy
>>
>>6056185

Yes, and Pearl lip synced twice last season, doesn't change that she was getting nudged through the season for plot rather than talent.
>>
I still don't know why Derrick got to where he's at.

Seriously. What the fuck, Rupaul.
>>
This season is worse than season 7. There is NO stand-out talent at all, especially now that Thorgy is gone.

I can't believe Ru wasted the save on that busted-ass spic from chicago.
>>
>>6057450

From the get go it was clear the main talent of the season was team new york, shame they got shat on so that crap like Derrick and Kim Chi could coast on by. Could've been an amazing final 3.
>>
>>6057799
i dunno, i feel like bob is gonna end up getting kicked off for some dumb slip up and then it's gonna be a totally shit season
>>
I'm not caught up on S8 but can I please just discuss BoTS with anyone who's gone so far because holy SHIT
>>
>>6056590
Just like Naomi, people either do worse than them or they're edited to look worse than X-favorite
>>
>>6062262
It's shit compared to Divas of Drag
>>
>>6055567
Chi chi had heart but let's be honest her time is wayyyy over do she needs to go
>>
To me Naomi is very bland in this competition, even though I think she's a great queen. She wouldn't deserve top 3 like Bob or Kim. Naomi kinda blended into the brick wallpaper most of the time.

Derrick needs to go too, but I feel he made it far because he is well known. He did great last episode, but his time is up.
>>
>>6064680
naomi will win the ball challenge. the judges will be underwhelmed by kim's dress
>>
>>6062262
I went last year and had a blast, despite some bitch bumping into me the whole show.

It's a great experience, but I don't think I'd go this year because that line up is trash. Sorry bout it, but I really don't want to see Violet, Fame or Bendela perform.

I'd rather pay for Divas of Drag because they turn the party and are more talented. Also not Aryan Airways.
>>
>>6064689
Also Pandora should retire. Her acts are always flat.
>>
File: BobTheDragQueen.png (332 KB, 500x698) Image search: [Google]
BobTheDragQueen.png
332 KB, 500x698
>>6054489
Top 3: Bob, Kim Chi, and Chi Chi

Derrick and Naomi need to GTFO at this point. It's ridiculous they're still in this. Naomi is fish, but that's it.
>>
>>6064721
naomi is a giant lanky boy. there's nothing fish about her
>>
I want Derrick to get the fuck out.

Everybody was happy with Kim Chi's and Chi Chi's development throughout the season (It's still mediocre af as much as the whole season but you know people were rather happy with their work).

Now Thorgy is gone and everybody is blaming them when we could be setting Derrick's talentless ass on fire by now.

It makes me sad, honestly. I know Chi chi should go home soon, and that KimChi can't rely on being artsy all the time, but damn they are getting so much shit now it is frustrating, when in the end bitches like Derrick are still up there by doing nothing but...idk, sucking Rupaul off or somethin.
>>
>>6064921
This fanbase is just messy as fuck. It's like they forget it's a fucking TV show and form a lynch mob whenever their faves go home and someone else survives.
>>
Any HD links for this week's episode (7)?
>>
http://www.logotv.com/video-clips/lni4xf/rupauls-drag-race-judge-a-book

Episode 8 ten minute preview.
>>
>>6066074
can only be watched from amurric. cliffnotes plox?
>>
>>6062141
Agreed. Bob has been having little edits showcasing that her main weakness is showboating. The judges do not tolerate that shit at all.

I'm thinking that it's Kim Chi who's being given the winner's edit. Ru probably wants an Asian queen, and she's unique enough to be the winner.

We'll know for sure by watching who goes out 5th. 5th place is the storyline elimination spot. Whoever goes out is always used to buff up the winner.
>>
>>6065324
https://kat.cr/user/fabutrash/uploads/
>>
File: ScareHo.png (544 KB, 486x594) Image search: [Google]
ScareHo.png
544 KB, 486x594
>>6064778
giant, lanky, femboi
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>6066445
>I don't hate Derrick, I just don't like his drag
>>
I want Bob to win but I feel like having won 3 challenges so far, he's almost too obvious of a winner... then again, it didn't really stop Bianca.
>>
>>6067362
Then again, let's be honest here, he's the most talented of the bunch. Unlike Bianca though his looks can be, and usually are, busted, so that's the ONLY weakness that can do him in. But for everything else he's the best by far. I mean who's gonna win? Maybe one of the Chis for storyline's sake, but we all know it wouldn't be that deserved, it'd be like if Adore won. I'd rather have a good, deserving winner than one pushed on us just because (I don't know if I'd count Violet as an example of this... Katya should have won, but out of that terrible top 3 Violet and Ginger were equally matched whereas Pearl was... uh, there I guess).
>>
I miss Shawn Morales. Any of you degenerates have his old glory hole video?
>>
>>6068609
ew
>>
>>6068609
It wasn't even him. Just some dude with a similar tattoo.
>>
>>6064680
Derrick was carried by bob.

I'm really enjoying Naomi. Glad to see a queen just working it out and not getting fucked for the sake of a redemption story.

>>6067362
Bob's this seasons winner for sure, it's the same as Bianca, she's a complete runaway. Sure her drag is kind of ratchet but I don't think it's bad.

Her black woman realness looks are great, and unlike others her weaker looks can be excused as she's genuinely entertaining.
>>
>>6055661

>Evil producers making you laugh.

Fuck those guys.
>>
Seriously disapointed that they booted Acid and Thorgy. Now I don't even know who to root for. I'm trying to like kim or bob, but for some reason they don't do much for me.
>>
>>6075436
Acid, Thorgy and Bob/Chi Chi would've been a great top 3.

But the show cock teased Acid and Thorgy, despite them doing great in every challenge before leaving.

I love them all, but Kim has been so middle of the road after episode 1 and Naomi is just meh. Derrick is horrible.
>>
File: yara halleloo.jpg (58 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
yara halleloo.jpg
58 KB, 500x667
>>6075436

S7 and s8 have both been pretty bad about sending talent home too soon and leaving us with a lackluster top 3. I was team Acid from the start, but now I'm rooting for Bob, cause she's the only one left who deserves to win at all.
>>
Lurker question:

I sparingly watch parts of this whenever its on somewhere/someone else is watching it. Is it supposed to be over the top? Some of the people/outfits I actually like, but a lot just feel way over the top. Fun, sure, but over the top/over done. When I pointed it out to a classmate they just called me bigoted.

Is that not the point of this? To be purposely over the top and just fun? Or are they all actually fashion choices to wear daily or events?
>>
>>6077139
It's drag, it's meant to be over the top and ridiculous for the sake of fun.

Some of them take it seriously and have amazing fashion senses, but most that do are boring when it comes to comedy and performances (Miss Fame... Violet Chachki)
>>
>>6054489

This season is pure trash. I quit watching it and it doesn't even bother me. I like Kim Chi and Naomi Smalls in a passing sort of way but not near enough to put up with Bob and Derrick.
>>
>>6077160

Ah alright, thanks. Like I said, I thought some of the outfits looked gorgeous/amazing. But most looked silly/fun.
>>
>>6077186
The queens this season are better than last season though.

S7's top 3 was a piece of shit. I wanted Violet to win, but she's dull as fuck.

Katya and Kennedy should've been one of the top 3.
>>
>>6064689
>but I really don't want to see Violet
ok but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_w7wTn-WYs&feature=youtu.be&t=69
>>
>>6077189
Yeah, that's normal. They're generally not trying all that hard to look like women, they're trying to look like drag queens.
>>
>>6079336
That's cute and she's fierce and everything. Also love her aerial performances.

But I kinda feel I've seen all her tricks already. She's been doing the same moves for a while now.
Almost like how Bianca never changed her silhouette and needed to get new material months after winning.
>>
Can I be honest with you? I thought I was gonna win that episode. That was my feeling throughout. 'I'm gonna win. I'm gonna win.' I actually had this enormous, gray/silver fox coat that I was gonna wear on the runway for the black-and-white look. I thought, 'I don't even need this. Let me save it for, like, next week.' I really thought that. When we were filming the (political) videos, there's a whole team of story producers and cameramen. There was like 50 people there in that studio, and they were laughing hysterically the whole time. I literally left there like, 'This is gonna be good. I've won.' And then seeing it, I was like, 'Wow ā€“ that was edited kinda crappy.' When they judged us based on a group, and Chi Chi was with me, and the song was about a Dreamgirl, I was just like, 'Oh, they're sending me home. It doesn't matter if I grow wings and fly across the stage. I am definitely going home.' By the time we actually lip-synced, I kind of already knew it. I just had fun lip-syncing with Chi Chi.

t. thorgy
>>
>>6080412

This is why you can't take the show too seriously.

Sure it's sad to see a queen you like leave but support her after, go to her shows when you can and buy some merch.
>>
>>6080412
I don't think Thorgy came out a loser in this though. She gained so many fans and her career could only get better after the show.

Obviously the narrative of the show is highly manipulated, they make things that weren't so bad seem like the shadiest thing ever said or the worst performance ever seen, and people buy it.

Thinking of going to see Thorgy in Brooklyn tonight.
>>
File: 1403606314135.gif (84 KB, 278x340) Image search: [Google]
1403606314135.gif
84 KB, 278x340
Who's gonna get BTFO tonight?

I'm hoping for Naomi, Derrick or Bob
>>
>>6081489
Anyone but Chi Chi or Bob.

Fuck the other snoozes.
>>
>>6081489

hopefully Kim Chi goes the fuck home, so the reddit crowd can have a melt down.
>>
Tonight Jerri Blank from my favorite TV show ever will be on. It's gonna be interesting which queens will recognize the Sedarises and which won't. I have a feeling only Bob will
>>
>>6081641
Reddit seems mostly team Bob these days.

No one would be surprised if Kim loses a LSFYL, she's bad at performing
>>
File: rajawink.gif (975 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
rajawink.gif
975 KB, 500x375
>>6081796

type something negative about Bob on there, and then something bad about Kim. See which one gets downvoted to hell.

N-not that I'd know or anything
>>
File: ceratophrys_cranwelli.gif (666 KB, 770x434) Image search: [Google]
ceratophrys_cranwelli.gif
666 KB, 770x434
>tfw the candidates for the crown are;
>chocolate pearl
>blasian kennedy
>whitest rice
>almost bianca

Kimchi can photograph but she has basically no charisma and she can barely walk in heels. Bob is funny and not much else. And I'm fairly certain the only reason berrick dairy is still here is because she smuggles dozens of chinese luck charms under her polyester wig every runway.
>>
>>6081843
I see you, hey gurl.
>>
my boyfriend watches this show

It's fucking awful
>>
File: Ok_Werk.gif (847 KB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
Ok_Werk.gif
847 KB, 245x196
>>6082005
>>
fAGGOTS.

This show is awful.
>>
>>6082039
Rude Å„bh
>>
File: tumblr_nkpt6g7CgP1qzqtn5o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkpt6g7CgP1qzqtn5o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>6082039
>>
>>6081489
Either Chi Chi or Derrick. Neither of them deserve to be in the top three imo
>>
>>6081885
I stopped watching after Robbie left. I can't watch muster enough energy to watch since Acid, Robbie and Thorgy are gone.

It's the Bob show, and everyone is his supporting cast, but it's not that interesting, when everyone other than Bob is meh.

I would love to see the outrage if Bob got sent home tonight.
>>
>>6082340
Derrick and Naomi have no business.

Derrick needs to figure out his drag

Naomi is boring AF. She has no other talent other than looking pretty, but others do that better
>>
>>6083076
We'll see. Probably not. But you never know.
>>
Glenn from Walking Dead and Naomi have the flattest personalities in that top 5.
>>
>>6083148
At least Kim Chi has interesting looks

This season started of so stellar, but now it almost seems like a retread of season 7
>>
>>6083076
>I stopped watching after Robbie left.
Why Robbie? I get Acid and Thorgy, but Robbie was treading water, ready to get kicked out since day 1. Her looks we're busted and her wigs thirsty as hell. She had every excuse in the book whenever she had a criticism.

She slayed the roller-blading lip sync, but that's it.
>>
>>6083285
I blame this on the poor elimination choices. Sending Betty home was a haunting reminder of Katya. The cast was stellar but huge talent is crumbling or getting kicked out. Lip syncs are actually for your life this time around, so I can't blame them, but I think Ru should at least consider a queen's track record before letting them stay. Darianne Lake anyone?

>>6083304
100% agree. She is a fierce queen BUT her insecurities got the best of her and she always had a sour attitude for critiques. Even for amazing lip sync she had a sour face on. She was just too overwhelmed, I was actually surprised she survived as long as she did.
>>
>>6083321
True, but Ben was terrible at lip syncing. Bitch deserved the boot.
>>
>>6083304
I liked Robbie's confessionals, and the shade she threw. I didn't watch the Thorgy episode, because I paid attention to the rumors, before the episode aired about her elimination.
>>
File: 1460339738532.gif (624 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1460339738532.gif
624 KB, 240x250
Was the book ball good? I missed it anybody got a link?
>>
That lip sync sucked. I was thoroughly bored. I hated the baby themed runway. It was fucking stupid, and their voice overs made me cringe. I wanted turned off the volume every time Derrick and Naomi spoke
>>
>>6083557
>>6083502
Here you go, squirrelfriends: http://vodlocker.com/5q1ulme5bas5
>>
File: 1406344764058.gif (388 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1406344764058.gif
388 KB, 500x382
>>6083807
thanks you sexy bitch
>>
>>6083637
Debbie ass Downer over here.
>>
File: tumblr_o67tndbmNB1qlvwnco1_500.gif (1 MB, 444x222) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o67tndbmNB1qlvwnco1_500.gif
1 MB, 444x222
>>
>>6083637
>>
>>6084072
There's something wrong with your connection then, girl.
>>
>>6084136
Mine is the same
>>
>>6083502
>>6083557
>>6083807
>>6084035
>>6084052
You guys know you can watch it on the Logo website, right? In the US, anyway.
There's a sign-in thing for cable providers but it's easy to get past.
>>
song clearly setup for bob to shine

not that im complaining, thank god derrick is gone
>>
Based on some jokes katya made in heyqween and willams tumblr, the amount of racist comments last season really pissed Ru off.
I wouldnt be surprised if the top 3 is all black.
>>
>>6085245
they are not getting rid of kim. she's by far the most popular queen and they gave her the ball win. she's literally the only person who's got a slight chance against bob.
>>
>>6085245
Ru is not gonna get rid of the only queen who hasn't lip synced therefore in the case that she fucks up Chichi won't be in the bottom cuz Chichi is gonna slay Kim if that were to happen.

My preferred top 3 would be ChiChi, Naomi/Bob and Kim but the real top 3 is most likely going to be Naomi, Bob and Kim.

ChiChi needs to win the next challenge to make it into the top 3
>>
>>6085813
There are no more challenges to win.

Next episode someone gets the ax and the top 3 is formed. Even the top 4 don't know who the top 3 will be. They filmed each one of them getting eliminated and everyone finds out next week which footage they used.
>>
>>6085827
Fug you are right but damn it would suck massive dick if ChiChi gets the axe
>>
>>6085836
It would... I hope it's Naomi and not Chi Chi.
Let's face it the only way Kim or Bob are not getting through is if they walked up to Ru and snatched her wig.
>>
>>6085827
That explains why Kennedy just said "ok" and left last season.
Am I the only one that feels this season might be the last? At least in the traditional way, it's like they dont even care anymore, even before the season started it was clear that Bob would be in the final and most likely win the whole thing.
Kim is totally a miss congeniality contender, too bad they are pushing her to the top 3, she's by far the least talented onstage in the entire season, like, Penny Tration tier bad.
>>
>>6088309
But it was so obvious Bob would win, just based on his persona.

It's like no one was shocked Raja, Sharon and Bianca were going to win. Bob is that bitch this season.
>>
>>6088420
Honestly I didnt expect Raja to win, s3 was anyones game, they where all too similar. As for Sharon, until mid season Chad seemed like the obvious winner. I agree with Bianca, she killed every challenge and got the most airtime.
Well at this point the edit became so obvious that it spoils the whole thing. Or maybe we just got used to it
>>
>>6088503
I think we pick up cues the more seasons we see.
>>
>>6088507
Yup, lets hope AS2 is at least entertaining and not so scriped as the first
>>
>>6088309

Still burns my ass about Kennedy getting the boot at 4th. Kind of funny that they ended up removing the best dancer from the video, Ru probably just wanted all white back up dancers for it.

Anyhow, they've already sent out the season 9 casting call so it's not over yet.

Kim came off kind of cunty this episode. Cynthia is probably most deserving of miss congeniality, but she left too soon really.
>>
>>6088570
It's a shame that Cynthia won't win MC when she was the nicest of them all. It will probably go to Thorgy or 4th place solely because they're fan favorites.

Pearl should've been 4th place. Her boring ass.
>>
When is Naomi fucking leaving? Seriously she needed to be out episodes ago.
>>
>>6088591
Agree, Cynthia was one of this season most interesting queens, her "tammie brown meets charo" persona was hilarious and she was by far the most likeable. Hope she gets some recognition at some point
>>
>>6088570
Gurl did you even listen to Kennedy's speech on the runway? It was embarassing, as soon as she said "condoned" RuPaul was like bye. He clearly wants the winner to be articulate since the Tyra fiasco, and even her knew how to use her words. Kennedy was a good dancer and sometimes fun but that's it. S7 top 3 was a shitshow anyway, but her elimination was warranted.
>>
>>6054489
Oh man, I remember when Ru Paul ran for president in 2012.
>>
>>6094262
GURL PULEEEZE, over fucking Violet and Pearl, bitch Miss Fame is doing better than either of them, and she wasn't even in the top 3. Violet and Pearl are TALENTLESS. They can only offer looks, which other queens can do a whole lot better
>>
>>6094262

I don't see her misusing a word to be that heinous a crime. People thought it was cute as shit when Pearl flat out made up that flazeda shit on the runway. Fact is she was right. Neither Pearl nor Violet were ready to represent anything(and they've certainly proved that post race).
>>
>>6094262
Kennedy showed more talent than Violet- who isn't that articulate herself if you've heard her speak and Pearl.

They're great models, but they're boring as fuck.
>>
so who's gonna get the boot next?

chi chi or naomi? probably chi chi since they filmed all possible outcomes and she's the least popular
>>
File: tumblr_nkpi39IIHc1tlvx6ho1_250.gif (412 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkpi39IIHc1tlvx6ho1_250.gif
412 KB, 250x141
>>6095390

No one cares if you think they don't have talent.

I think Ginger Minj isn't funny and Kennedy isn't half the dancer she's hyped up to be. Do you care about my opinion? No, and no one cares about yours.

Stop "contributing" to threads by shitposting your irrelevant opinions and engage in a discussion about the queens you do like, or put a trip on so people can filter you.
>>
>>6098050
I hope Ru loves Chi Chi more than Naomi and the producers decided to keep her.

But neither are winning anyway, so good on them for making it to the end.
>>
File: bitch.gif (469 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
bitch.gif
469 KB, 480x343
>>6098090

>P-please don't shit talk the queens

That's half the fun though, honny
>>
>>6098090
>I think ginger isn't funny
Yup, it's just your opinion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmw_gQNe3_c
>>
>>6098090
Bitch, I am contributing to this conversation, unlike you who wants to shut down negative opinions. Your opinion is shit. Myself and other anons are in agreement, but your dumbass can't take anyone criticizing your lame as fuck favorites. I get it, you're a stan, who knows deep down inside the truth. Violet and Pearl are talentless hacks.
>>
>>6100351
Why are you so triggered by someone else's success you need to try deny that it doesn't exist.

>If I keep posting about them having no talent, maybe it'll become true.

Look at where you are, sitting on 4chan spamming your opinions about people out living their dream. Get a grip dude.

>>6098964
True, but this chain-posting retard isn't shit talking he's just being a bitter wee cunt.
>>
File: santino.gif (841 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
santino.gif
841 KB, 500x281
BRING BACK SANTINO
>>
>>6054489
>adore delano (storms out on the second episode)
party
>>
File: pearlhot.jpg (12 KB, 236x315) Image search: [Google]
pearlhot.jpg
12 KB, 236x315
>>6056251
>plot
pretty sure it was because he was fuckable as hell
>>
Will the show ever have as great a cast as season six again?

>Bianca
>Adore
>Courtney
>Dela
>Joslyn

Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>6102830
GAH OH GOD NO THOSE WEIRD MAN-BOOBS!?!
>>
>>6105701

Miss Fame and Trixie were cuter 2bh
>>
>>6105734
>Joslyn
should have gone instead of laganja. I wanted to see more of the trainwreck
>>
>>6105734
>joslyn
>not TKB and laganja
>>
>tfw no more thorgy
>tfw no more derrick to cause drama
>tfw the top 4 are all friends
>tfw no more drama
>tfw this week's challenge has no bearing on anything, they will just eliminate either naomi or chichi
>>
>>6105701
Yeah Ru left Pearl in because he was a cute boy and people would love that and bring views. Said so on his podcast.

He had no intention of crowning her, especially after their fight.
>>
>>6109333
I hope Naomi leaves. Chichi has a lot more to offer, but you know they'll get rid of her in favor of chocolate Pearl
>>
>>6109544
He's been doing drag for years, and he has a very cute bf
>>
>>6109544
For the lolz is a perfectly valid reason to do drag, but he's clearly more of an entertainer than purely a drag performer. People were clocking him for not being polished but in this last episode he was reaffirming what his fans think: he presents a complete product that people want.
>>
>>6109544
But Drag is never that serious, Bob is what drag should be in terms of personality/talent. Sure, his aesthetic isn't up there yet, but he could only improve from here.

Look at Jinkx, on the show her make up was rough, but she improved a lot since and her talent is the real deal if you check her out live. Same impression I get from Bob.
>>
>>6109670
even latrice royale has a hot white dude bf
>>
>>6109939
can you blame them? blacks are generally ugly. at least they dont have it as bad as asian men
>>
>>6109939
What makes you think they only date white guys just because they're currently dating someone white?

Do you know their dating history?
>>
File: TM.png (627 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
TM.png
627 KB, 750x563
>>6109850
Latrice is Polynesian

>>6109670
I'd rather date someone with a personality like Bob over a lameass like Violet, Pearl, or Naomi.

But I'd ultimately go after this Milwaukween
>>
File: 1460128507969.jpg (103 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1460128507969.jpg
103 KB, 612x612
>>6056251

>lip syncing twice means you don't deserve to be in the top 3

>Who is Adore Delano and Alexis Mateo
>>
>>6114834
And Jujubee, who also never won a challenge. Also Rebecca.
>>
>>6114834
>Adore Delano and Alexis Mateo
very talented people, unlike pearl
>>
What's your favorite song from a ru girl?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2-Swhla258
>>
>>6115922

Courtney Act - Body Parts
Alaska - Your Makeup Is Terrible
>>
>>6114834

She clearly lost the first one though. And the one against fame was just embarrassing all around and they should've both left(mind you Fame was the best on her team, so it should've been Violet vs Pearl).
>>
>>6115922
raja's zubi zubi zubi

oh and sharon's taxidermy
>>
Rewatcing s4 on netflix bcs bored
Suprised how much the show changed in the last 2 seasons. The editing was wayyy better and everything just felt more unpredictable
Hope if there is a s9 they can recapture some of that, because s8 just feels like an intro for AS2
>>
>>6115922
Alaska's This is my Hair.

Most Willam parodies.
>>
really hoping naomi goes home instead of chichi
>>
>>6120299

I'd prefer Kim Chi go home over either of them
>>
>>6122206
Agreed, but Kim isn't getting booted at this rate. Neither is Bob.
>>
File: orig-21278605.gif (849 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
orig-21278605.gif
849 KB, 500x280
who are the most robbed queens in rpdr history?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KdJHRvg_hU

video related

>didn't have a single bad runway
>her snatch game was unintentionally hilarious
>held her own pretty well in her lsfyl against Detox

for all I know she made a much better impression on her season than, let's say, Max
>>
>>6122344
Lineysha had so much more to offer than people like Jade Jolie and Ivy honestly, even though Ivy's circus act is cool.

Ongina was robbed. 2 wins and 2 highs her whole time there, then the first time in the bottom she's out. While Rebecca was still around....
>>
>>6122365

yeah, I agree about Ongina

she's the original robbed queen

>https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ongina+beautiful
>watch this without crying
>>
>>6122375
So emotional, I remember watching this performance...

She deserves a spot on All Stars. And not as a damn van driver on the final episode.
>>
>>6122391
>She deserves a spot on All Stars. And not as a damn van driver on the final episode
kek
>>
>>6122344
Dax, Kandy Ho got more screen time. Even filler queens get more development and story. Dax got nothing. She was put there for shock value only
>>
>>6115922
sharon needles - hail satan
overall I really liked her first album, everything else is kinda "meh" to me
>>
I knew that'd be the top 3...
>>
Well I'm fuckin' salty.
>>
Links, anyone?
>>
>>6122344
She should have won the first challenge for the wallpaper dress.
>>
>>6122391
ongina apparently doesn't do drag full time anymore and can't get time off his regular job.
>>
>>6124642
Me too, as much as I was in denial, Ru is a business fish, and she knows Naomi Smalls attracts a bigger audience than ChiChi
>>
wow
what a lackluster top 3

naomi is boring af, kim chi got there coasting HARD (actually I think they never put her in the bottom because they know she can't lipsync) and bob who has been the clear winner

idk, the last couple of seasons have had really disappointing top 3
it's kinda sad to have naomi up there, even derryck as top 4 when real talent (like thorgy) got booted

oh well, I just hope chi chi is making loads of money and paying up her debt
>>
>>6125167
Exactly, IMO Naomi should have lypsynced against Naysha the first episode and gone. I'm so disappointed.
>>
File: 1418594256365.gif (992 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1418594256365.gif
992 KB, 500x349
>>6124690
>>6125051
http://vidbull.com/embed-sduso2t5e13k-540x318.html
>>
>>6125167
They obviously didn't want people like Thorgy and Acid around too long because then their eliminations would've been harder to justify by the end.

If this were any other season, Kim and Naomi would've been dropped fast because they were pretty unremarkable for the most part.

I'm still Team NYC, so go Bob. It was your season from the get go anyways.
>>
>>6125207
I always thought Raja looked like whitney huston, and this gif confirms it
>>
>>6125223
She'd like that comparison.
Especially if it's I'm your Baby Tonight era Whitney.
>>
lol imagine if naomi won
>>
Am I the only one who thinks chi chi is kinda hot?
>>
>>6127270
In boymode or girlmode?

if boymode yes
>>
>>6127281
Out of drag, yes
>>
>>6127270
Yeah, I'd let him fuck me. He's cute.
>>
>>6127333
>tfw no chi chi bf
>>
>>6127019
I would be better than Kimchi wining, she's like a black Violet while Kim is just there bcs, fuck, dont even know
Chichi for MC
This last episode was a waste of time, just crown Bob already, hope Acid Betty and/or Derrick make the reunion fun by losing their shit or something
>>
>>6128663
They all kinda made it by being on the show anyways. Now they have a bigger fanbase and higher demand at events and clubs.

No part of me thinks Naomi and Kim are winning, they have the runner up spots on lock.

Cynthia or ChiChi for MC
>>
So obviously with this last episode it's clear that Bob is going to win. I just hope that she gets a tie with Kim Chi. Girl knows her food and I respect that in a queen.
>>
>>6129788
A Kim/Bob shared reign would be cool.
One aesthetic queen, the other brings the comedic/acting talent.
>>
>>6125216

Same, been team nyc from the start, so I'll be pissed as fuck if Bob doesn't win.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mtgmz3Z3se1qagr7i.gif (1013 KB, 245x251) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mtgmz3Z3se1qagr7i.gif
1013 KB, 245x251
>tfw I know people who are actually rooting for kimchi
bitches wouldn't know drag if it slapped them in the face

>>6125216
acid was getting a little tired, always the same "in your face" makeup and mohawk so I kinda understood then
but thorgy, wtf
bitch was great, one slip up and she's out
reminded me a little bit of max's elimination

>>6127019
ugh
I would be so pissed
probably wouldn't bother with s09
naomi seems like a nice person, fun to be around and all (much more than acid and thorgy for instance) but that's not what this show is about, sorry
>>
ps. did anyone else hate this weeks rus gown?
>>
>>6130137
Ru's everything looked like shit this week... that make up shows Mathu did not paint or dress Ru that night.
>>
I'm watching this week's episode again and I think kimchi will win, I'm already starting to dislike her for it
>>
>>6127270
he's cute but his natural hair is ugly
>>
File: shocker.gif (488 KB, 400x233) Image search: [Google]
shocker.gif
488 KB, 400x233
Ru is looking for someone who can wear all her gowns.

That's why Naomi is still in this.

And it is Super Model of the World,
NOT Super Comedienne of the World.
NOT Super Makeup Artist of the World.
NOT EVEN Super Lip-Syncer of the World.

Naomi has the legs and the poise. She needs to be more glib but that can be learned.

Bob is funny and talented and can act but she doesn't need Ru for that and she is not very pretty.

Ru has always been about pretty not necessarily substance.

See also Violet.
>>
>>6130491
>Bob is funny and talented and can act but she doesn't need Ru for that and she is not very pretty.

B I A N C A
I
A
N
C
A
>>
>>6130491
Ru has not been always about pretty with no substance. Have you followed his career and his life as a street rat in NYC? Ru isn't afraid of messy, political incorrectness or anything alternative. Look at Jinkx, Sharon, Bianca and Sharon- they are not beauty queens.

The show is looking for the next drag superstar, not the next RuPaul. That old bitch will never give up his spot.
>>
>>6130813
I meant Raja instead of that 2nd Sharon.
>>
>>6130083
yaaas
>>
>>6130491
then explain bianca, jinkx and chad wins

>>6130818
>>6130813
but raja is all about fashion
>>
>>6131113
Raja is fashion, but also avant garde, weird, gender fuck, etc. They don't go for the polished thing all the time, like how Fame and Violet put themselves in the pretty box.
>>
>>6115922

Love that hog body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4TB4UdDKBM
>>
>>6115922

this song is so stuck in my head that i absentmindedly sing it at inopportune moments (standing in line at the DMV for example) and hilarity ensues

"queef on my tits bitch!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ainJZE0vSyQ
>>
>>6127270
I think he is the hottest of the queens in boy mode

SPOILER ALERT!
I'm bummed he got sashayed away
>>
>>6131236
I like how he looks without the ramen hair, but I'd do things to him regardless.

I'm sad Cheech is gone too... she's amazing. But she made it to the final episode at least.
>>
>>6130564
>>6130813
>>6131113

fair point.
there have been comedy queens crowned in the past.
so maybe it will be bob.
>>
>>6131113

I think Jinkx and Chad are really beautiful when they are made up.

I still haven't seen Bob look 'really beautiful' but that doesn't mean that he can't win.

Bianca was more clownish (but on fleek) than beautiful so anything is possible.

Who are Bob's muses? I think he's giving Oprah and Jennifer Hudson and Aretha Franklin, not traditional beauties but not bad looking.

I just realized he has a round face and sort of protruding eyes. Am I a horrible person?
>>
somebody's been eating her feelings

sadface.jpg
>>
>>6131986
>>
>>6131986
>>6131992

It will never not trigger me that she and Acid got the boot while Kim Chi got a free pass to top 3.
>>
>>6131986
Tsk tsk, greedy chops.

>>6132233
Ru didn't want NYC steamrolling the season, so they let the 2 boring girls shine in the top 3 instead.

Kim's looks are cool, but I wouldn't pay to see her perform. Instagram is free.
>>
>>6132233
Tbqh Acid Betty came across a poor-mans Nina Flowers, thorgy was cool thou
>>
Michelle Visage is the only reason to watch this.
>>
>>6132857
Untrue, false
>>
I have a bit of a crush on Acid, which is rough because all my friends hate her so much
>>
>>6132857
michelle pls go
>>
do you think kimchi is still a virgin after her reveal?

i wouldn't mind popping her balloon knot
>>
>>6133980
She probably already done had herses.
>>
>>>/hm/1339632
>>
>hot unpopular opinion incoming

I think boy Laganja is kinda qt

also he had one of the fiercest runway walks in the herstory of this show
>>
>>6134529

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMDYA_6UXCo

related
>>
>>6134529
cute but iggy azalea tier personality

almost a shame since he's talented but just had to tone down the yasss to do well
>>
>>6133980

I'm skeptical of her being a virgin in the first place. The very next untucked after that reveal she was the one asking if the other girls had fucked in drag.
>>
>>6134555
I fucking love laganja and Gia gunn, I don't know why but they're amusing and off of drag race they're really not so bad
>>
>>6134752
She probably didn't mean she did herself. But it is suspect that she knows people use no fats/fems/asians on hookup apps... unless she's on them and is unsuccessful.

I doubt she's still a virgin 1 year later.
>>
File: 1270952811940.jpg (133 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1270952811940.jpg
133 KB, 550x413
>>6134060
hory sheet
detox' porn
and pearl's dick. I'm not even mad with her anymore

>>6133980
I'm more curious to know if her mom accepted her

>>6132857
is she cool? is she a bitch? I can never tell
>>
>>6137294
>is she cool? is she a bitch? I can never tell
she's a hunty
>>
3rd naomi
2nd kimchi
1st bob
>>
>>6134752
I'm skeptical about her being clumsy and falling down all the time. To me, she got tips from former contestants on how to game the system. She gave them enough material to portray her in a good light and enough material for them to justify her not LSFYL
>>
File: bestfriendrace.webm (691 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
bestfriendrace.webm
691 KB, 608x342
after watching untucked this moment becomes so great
>>
>>6130491
It's easier to make talent pretty than to make talent for pretty people. Bob would look drop dead gorgeous if he had Matthu Andersen painting him and a bunch of hand styled Wigs by Vanity. I like Naomi, but you can't easily teach someone comedy.
>>
>>6149037
Yaaaas
>>
File: Yass.gif (608 KB, 780x541) Image search: [Google]
Yass.gif
608 KB, 780x541
>>
>>6157786
if they crown kim over bob im never watching this show again
>>
trutrans here
how to acquire group of drag queen friends that will push me around and call me fish
This is my ultimate life goal.
>>
>>6134752
That definitely doesn't mean she's not a virgin, it's like those virgin kids who never stop talking about it
>>6136989
I knew that was a thing and I don't use dating apps
>>
what a truly awful season desu

>>6137294
>I'm more curious to know if her mom accepted her
i'm betting that her mom will appear for the final ep
>>
>>6158260
I'm going to the finale tomorrow. If they crown Bob I'm going to boo as loud as I can
>>
>>6163348
They're crowning all of them, there's no if.

Then they'll reveal the winner next week.
>>
>>6164505
So no episode today? Or just at least a lame rucap?
>>
>>6164521
Today they'll show Bianca's Rolodex of Hate comedy special. No rucap this season, weirdly.
>>
>>6164530
Sounds more fun than a rucap of this boring season actually, hope for a link tomorrow
>>
>>6164505
Oh right, I forgot they did that. I don't really care who wins anyway so no loss.
>>
>>6164721
This season started off so fun and fresh. I think the fact that it was shorter, and the more interesting queens were booted off earlier in favor of three lame ducks brought the quality down
>>
>>6165842
This is one of my favorite seasons and least favorite top 3 at the same time
>>
>>6165958
I don't have a problem with Bob in the top three. He deserves it. I just have a problem with Naomi, Derrick, and Kim being pushed and coddled because the producers have their own agenda. there were plenty of times those three should have lipsynced, but were given a pass.
>>
>>6166002
There's always someone who is spared by producers until late in the game.
Like Adore, Fame, Rebecca, Alaska (although she stepped it up by the end), etc.
>>
>>6166255

Miss Fame only lasted a little over halfway through s7. If you want to mention someone the producers protected last season, it would've been Pearl. Bitch got chance after chance.
>>
>>6054489
how did you get the leaked all star cast from

i don't want ginger minj i hate her
>>
>>6081885
>chocolate pearl
naomi smalls is not pearl... kim chi is more like of the pearl of this season. they're pretty, they have a great personality but they can't perform. that's literally what pearl is about.
>>
>>6167736
>alaska gets a new black bf after sharon
>relationship goes south quick
>black bf gets butthurt and spills everything that alaska told him
>lots of failed attempts to supress the disclosed info by several people

>i don't want ginger minj i hate her
>"omg she's so bitter and fake!!1! ugh x("
boohoo you must be 12. ginger was the most talented person season 7 had
>>
>>6055702
>As for Bob, he's undeniably performed the best this season,
Snatch game yes, his drag style no. His drag honestly is lackluster and the bitch can't do makeup.
>>
File: jasmine.jpg (65 KB, 798x829) Image search: [Google]
jasmine.jpg
65 KB, 798x829
>>6054489

Why are people so opposed to Jasmine Masters.

Also fun tidbit I know India Ferrah in real life.
>>
>>6167771
have some respect you shit head
it's because of people like him you aren't murdered in the street for sucking dick
>>
File: gwarg.gif (490 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
gwarg.gif
490 KB, 360x270
>tfw the Kim Chi stans are spilling out of reddit
>>
Kim Chi will win. Bet on it.
>>
>>6167815
What do you have against Kim Chi?

Bob the Drag Queen is the reddit choice, I'm sure.
>>
>>6167803

Jasmine triggered the fuck out of trannies with one of her youtube vids. Don't think it's still around though.
>>
>>6167761
just because she was better than diarrhia doesn't mean she's not shit. she was just boring

link me to alaska's bf drama
>>
>>6167857
>link me to alaska's bf drama
cant be arsed. if you dont believe me search for it yourself. it happened ages ago
>>
>>6167857
I think half the shit is made up.

When is RuPaul's Drug Race All Stars premiering?
>>
>>6054489
Why would we want to see Coco Montrese again???

I want to have Pearl, Max and Alaska, and the two that won't survive the S8 finale. That's all.

April CarriĆ³n and Phi Phi O'Hara would also be nice eye candy.
>>
>>6167886
>I think half the shit is made up.
except it isnt

>>6167925
>Why would we want to see Coco Montrese again???
laganja was supposed to be on but backed off last minute. she was the replacement

the producers hate max and pearl.

and why the fuck would you want pearl anyway. as if her being top 3 wasnt bad enough
>>
>>6167771
Ru was hella pissed when Jasmine got called nigger in social media and Willam got a lot of shit bcs there was no black queens on her tour, her response was simple Willam style "no black girls has made it to the top 3 since s2, blame Ru"

So even before this season started it was going to be obvious that a black queen would win, sucks because Kennedy, Latrice, and even fucking Dida Ritz are more talented than this final 3

Btw. No phiphi in allstars? Sucks, that bitch needs redemption, rewatching s4 you can clearly tell how Sharon was being the bitch to her in the beginning
>>
>>6168282
Bob deserves the win though, he hasn't been coddled at all.

>>6167803
She was a hateful jealous bitch with a shit personality who gave up as soon as she got criticized.
>>
>>6167986
>and why the fuck would you want pearl anyway
because i like pearl's personality and face and i like to see more of that, it's not like i want her to win
>>
>>6164530
Any link for this? Bianca reading this season queens sounds like a blast
>>
>>6169359
That's not what it is, it's an old comedy special from last year.
>>
>>6166763
Fame got that far after sucking all season. Pearl was put in the bottom and spared both times although Fame was worse at lipsyncing.
>>
>>6167803
what site is this?
>>
I want Bob to win. He's the only one left I'm entertained by. And unless I'm mistaken that's the point.

Also did we ever find out why William was eliminated? In the reunion they claimed because he had forbidden conjugal visits with his husband but that seems like a cover up
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.