[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your relationship with your mom like, /lgbt/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: 8095411_orig.jpg (53 KB, 848x565) Image search: [Google]
8095411_orig.jpg
53 KB, 848x565
What's your relationship with your mom like, /lgbt/?
>>
>>6156036
It's good. She's really supportive and helped me get through a lot of surgeries and stuff.
>>
>>6156036
Fuck is it mothers day? God fucking damnit.
>>
>>6156036
its dead. All because of one dumb day i took a shitton of xanax for no reason. as are my relationships with all friends :<
>>
Meh. We don't have a lot in common and she only talks to my brother. She wasn't very supportive of me til she realized the rest of my family doesn't care how much I like cock. I still stopped by to see her today so I guess we're ok.
>>
File: 1462554592504.png (183 KB, 447x483) Image search: [Google]
1462554592504.png
183 KB, 447x483
>>6156036
I guess we are becoming gal pals. She was 100% against my transition in the beginning but has changed her mind because she is seeing hrt do its thing first hand and thinks after a few more medical things that I will pass just fine.
>>
>>6156083
>surgeries
fuck you
>>
Dead since I was 3 years old.
>>
>>6156036
she thinks im mentally ill desu
>>
File: 8e8.png (8 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8 KB, 509x619
>tfw shopping for mothers day card and trying not to break down because they are setting in the reality that you have an awful relationship with your mother

She's on the crazy end of conservatism and she's been pretty mean to me since I came out as trans ;w;
>>
>>6156141
D'aaawwwe! Omg that just melted my heart!
>>
>>6156036
My mom loves me a whole lot and still to this day is willing to do so much for me, but I can tell that I'm a disappointment to her. It's only fair, too. All her hopes and dreams for me from when I was growing up have been thoroughly obliterated. I have a degree but I do nothing with it and probably never will. I'll just work loser jobs the rest of my life and should have never gone to college. I'll never give her grandkids, as her only son, who now pops hormones has tits and looks like a girl. She doesn't even know I pop hormones, she just thinks I have some hormone disorder and that's why I look like a girl. She's been incredibly supportive, even back when I was just a normal faggot, but I could always tell that it was a disappointment that I turned out this way. She's still a great mother though and would do anything for me, but I know that I have let her down. She doesn't blame me for it, she never even mentions it, but I can see it in her eyes and the way she says things at times. She wanted a normal, manly, straight son who would give her grandkids. That's what she tried to raise, but instead she got a noodle armed sissy faggot for a son. As time has progressed she has gotten more used to it and more okay with it, but still, I can tell that she had dreams die.
>>
>>6156213
It wasn't like that for the past few years because ever since I told her i'm trans she thought it was like a personal attack on her femininity and an attack on all women's femininity. Took countless hours of pouring my soul out to her to show her I am honestly trans and I want to live as a girl or die.
>>
My mom pushes me to be out and proud and thinks me not being super open about being trans means I hate myself. She thinks I don't need any surgeries and even if she thinks I don't pass she says I'm fine because I should learn to accept myself.

She gets really angry at me for telling her not to run her mouth about me being trans to everyone she meets, but she says she isn't ashamed of me so I shouldn't be ashamed either.

We argue a lot since we have clashing personalities because we are both loud, stubborn, and melodramatic, but we still get along most of the time.

No one is perfect, and she is a good person and I'm glad she supports me.
>>
>>6156236
You should have banked sperm and gotten a surrogate.
>>
>>6156338
I have never even wanted a kid though :/ and on top of it all I view surrogates and sperm banking as unnatural and disgusting. I don't want to have some bitch think of herself as my kids mom when I have nothing to do with her.
>>
>>6156344
I see. Then I guess you really are a disappointment, but don't feel bad; most parents are disappointed in their children.
>>
>>6156338
>>6156344
Also, I just banked on my sister having kids to satisfy my mom... but so far that hasn't happened. She's over 30 and still a virgin, I had no idea this would have happened :/
>>
>>6156362
I guess the bright side is that you aren't alone in being a disappointments.
>>
>>6156357
>Then I guess you really are a disappointment
No shit ;.; I think that's pretty obvious purely from the being a faggot who takes hormones part. The no-grandkids thing is just secondary disappointment to that.
>>
>>6156371
Great point actually lol. She's straight too, so she has no excuse like me, especially considering she's older than me by a good bit.
>>
>>6156374
If you would have kids maybe that would cancel out the faggot disappointment somewhat.
>>
>>6156382
Nah she's embarrassed to have me as a kid at all, even if I had kids it wouldn't change the fact that it's embarrassing for people to see me and go "is that your daughter?" only for her to go "no that's my son" and such things. I'm her kid but she doesn't get to brag about me or show me off or anything. Even if I had kids I'd still be this embarrassing faggot.
>>
She's dead.

She was kind of a faghag though, so she would be pretty happy with me desu.
>>
>>6156036

I hate my mother, to be honest. I used to love her, but then I screwed myself over by repressing, looking to please her and my father. Now I came out and she doesn't understand me. She thinks I got confused by things I read on the internet and she still looks to call me a man whenever the opportunity presents itself to call me that.
>>
>>6156036
shit.

she sees me as a disappointment.
she sees me as a disgrace.
she sees me as incompetent.

she is reluctant to call me her child outside.
she is not supportive of me liking men and being feminine even though i go androgynous.
she claims she knows me but unwilling to understand and accept my feelings when she wants to know how i'm doing.

she thinks i'm posessed.
she thinks i'm doing drugs due to the box of used needles. (i'm not other than HRT)
she still thinks i will come around to get married with a girl and have kids.
>>
Really good. I love calling her. She constantly sends me little emails with links with stuff relevant to me she looked up. Like I'm studying abroad next year and she came up with a YouTube video of where I'll be staying and a nearby cheese shop, lol. She's sweet.

I'm pretty sure she thinks being bi isn't a real thing. When I told her I'm bi she said she considered herself bi at one point and that she'd support me "whichever side I end up on".
>>
We get along well enough. My parents divorced a long time ago, and I usually stayed with my dad and stepmom, so I really didn't have a chance to bond with her much during middle and high school. She's more of an aunt to me than my mom, if I'm being honest. I think the lowest point in our relationship is when I told her I was a lesbian. We didn't talk for almost two years.

My stepmom is an amazing woman, though. She's been a constant source of support and love since she came into the picture, so she's much more of a mom to me than my actual mom. I think she was a little disappointed but not surprised when I came out, but she accepts it now.
>>
I hate her guts. She thinks i'm a disgusting failure, i think she's a vulgar moron. Maybe i love her somwhere deep inside of me, but i can't help but dread her whenever i'm around her.
>>
>>6156487
Are you injecting estradiol valerate? If so, mind if I ask your dosage?
>>
I love my mom.
She knows I'm 0% manly and is fine with it.
I always looked like a faggy twink so it's not that big of a difference
>>
File: ll.jpg (435 KB, 1280x780) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
435 KB, 1280x780
>>6156535
stepmom stepdaughter is my fetish anon. Or actual mom daughter. It's the best.
>>
Horrible... See this post for more info >>6157478
>>
>>6156036
Dead
>>
>>6156236
>she just thinks I have some hormone disorder and that's why I look like a girl.

Of course she does.
>>
>>6156036
horrible bipolar woman who puts up a front of niceness. always tears me down using TERF arguments in private. chose to raise me male but i could have been raised female (genital abnormalities at birth) but constantly complains about how awful men are. calls me a misogynist for ignoring her when she's being controlling. brings my womanhood into question and lectures me on things i know and have experienced firsthand as if i'm completely new to being a girl (i've been perceived as female most of my life). tries to crudely control me emotionally by telling me i'm acting in a masculine way or a feminine way. her personality flips where she 'forgets' the mean stuff she's said and is nice. jumps on any family friends or relatives who misgender me as an excuse to yell at people when i'm willing to brush it off as ignorance and avoid being around them. she will misgender me if no-one else is around though. she's always looking for an argument to justify her warped perceptions of people and the world. sometimes she acts entirely normal so its like walking on eggshells, never knowing if you get nice mom or the mom that hates you and everything you are. regularly says i'm punishing her for transitioning, while espousing how great i am publicly and how blessed she is to have this daughter.

for some reason i love her, even though shes awful and i ended up crying typing this.
>>
File: 1461608258236-2.jpg (236 KB, 645x412) Image search: [Google]
1461608258236-2.jpg
236 KB, 645x412
Love my mom, she's a smart and dedicated businesswoman with a huge network.

She thinks that I'm a lazy manchild failure, she won't introduce me to anyone she associates with or even bring me up in conversations.

Mother's day is a phone call where she asks me a bunch of questions that pierce through the heart of my lack of ambition and general failure as a successor to her name.

If my family was shit, I'd probably have better self esteem.
>>
my mom loves me a lot and supports me. someitmes she doesn't understand why i don't want to be out, but it comes from a good place.
before I transitioned she wasn't supportive at all, but when she saw how much happier and healthier i became she came around to supporting me. she even came with me to get my top surgery two years ago.

she's not good at showing empathy and we bicker kind of frequently, but we always move past it. i love my mom a lot, she's the reason i work so hard, so i can make her proud.
>>
>>6157559
A fruit looking at some fruits, huh.
>>
>>6156146
>Being that buttblasted she had support from her family to sort her life out instead of resoting to whoring herself up.

Oh boy.
>>
My mom is batshit insane lol
She goes through pretty wild mood swings plus she is way too invested in maintaining a good "family image" but she's quick
None of my siblings really like her all that much either. But she smokes a lot and is in kind of rough shape so I doubt she'll be around much longer anyway. Her mental health seems to be kind of suffering and she's really really OCD about excessively cleaning everything now. Like it's all she does in her spare time now.
>>
She disowned me after I came out and I haven't seen her since.
>>
>>6157518
Yeah I kinda wonder whether or not she buys it. She has grabbed my tits and shit against my will, just by surprise to feel them out of curiosity ;.;
>>
I dislike my mom very much. My gayness is a phase according to her, and she dislikes most of the stuff I do. Which other people likes.
>>
>>6156036
She supports me with my clinical depression, but I must admit I do not feel very close to her. I cannot recall ever feeling close to anyone.
>>
I will never be a mom.

No one will ever wish me a happy mother's day.

I hate my life.
>>
That ignorant bitch should be on a 1950's sitcom. She claims to be so progressive, but I've come to realize he is actually a retard compared to me because I grew up online and learned to think for myself...because I'm trans. I had to. She was busy railraoding into zionist manhood.

I live at home and now refer to her as her first name and avoid her for the few remaining months before I finally at age 24.5 GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS AUTISTIC LITTLE BOY'S EXISTENCE.

So done with being a boy.

I won't ever be a woman but I'll make a really fucking adorable tranny :3
>>
>>6157420
dose was 2ml every 2 weeks with a 5ml bottle containing 10mg/ml using 21g then 23g needles

i switched back to pills after a year as i can't handle stabbing myself once every 2 weeks for the rest of my life due to pain, mood swings and lack of improvements in breast growth used together with progesterone. i still can't bring myself to properly dispose of the used needles so she found out when digging up my shit.
>>
>>6156036
pretty good. Learned a long time ago not to do stuff that makes my parents look bad or embarrasses them. Any sort of degeneracy is hidden deep within the closet and is pretty much all "don't ask, don't tell." I only have mild /lgbt/-inclinations so it not that big of a deal and I can fake being normal to cover the rest up.
>>
>>6158186
could be worse. you could've ended up with this anon:>>6158196 as your son. count your blessings.
>>
She treats me more like a grandchild than her kid but she's hella supportive despite Trans status

She wishes I could be more feminine through, but it's been too expensive for me
>>
>>6156036

Good. She's an insane speed addict, but she's sweet and we get along well. I gave her an Aloe Vera plant and we went out to eat for dinner.

So pnormal I guess.
>>
Ignored her, didnt call or visit. Distancing myself before I come out.
>>
>>6159301
I haven't heard people call meth speed in so long haha
Not since the 90s when meth used to come in pills at raves. I think these days ecstasy is more meth than it is mdma
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.