[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/chasergen/ - not sure if there's a template edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22
File: 1406326344060.png (457 KB, 600x1054) Image search: [Google]
1406326344060.png
457 KB, 600x1054
A thread for chasers, or just fans who don't wish to be labelled so despite being just that. Share your own tips on being less chase-y or good ways to find what you're looking for.

Open to queerios of all stripes, so sound off and maybe make a connection.
>>
>>6110540
Am I still a chaser if I have given up on trannies and just chase femboys on estrogen instead? They're actually willing to use their dicks.
>>
>>6110570
probably, but whatever. any tips for finding your quarry?
>>
>>6110570
A chaser who has finally come to realize the error of his former ways, I'd say.
>>
why do you want to be chaser?
you can be attracted to trans people as extension of attraction to people without being bad guy
you know this?
>>
>>6110863
Some of us don't want to be labelled that way, but finding people we're attracted to outside of trap threads can be hard for us betas:(
>>
File: hosoo moto pucho.jpg (162 KB, 1033x798) Image search: [Google]
hosoo moto pucho.jpg
162 KB, 1033x798
>>6110570
Well, it's a vague term so there is no way to be or not to be one. But in general trans complain about chasers because they just want femboys and hurt transgirls to make them what they want. So in my book you're cool.
>>
>>6110570
Does anyone actually have a fetish for trans girls really? I just like femininity+dicks and trans girls are just one part of the larger 'trap' umbrella.
>>
>>6110935
I have the same mindset to be honest. Just have no luck :(
>>
>>6110935
Yeah, pretty much that's how I see it
Which is why I'm not into post-op trans girls, because I'm really just into bitchbois
>>
>>6110540
am I a chaser if I only like post-op Transwomen?
>>
How can i politely offend a transwoman multiple times without chasing her away, but without being genuinely mean to her?

When i say offended i mean like enough so she'll make an unhappy expression. I got so hard thinking of this.
>>
>>6111242
if she's whote call her a nigger

she won't be offended but your open racism will disgust her
>>
>>6110540
Ever considered going after femboys? It's a great way to deal with less crazy, and they even want your attention unlike trannies.They're not turned off by the fact that you're attracted to them for what they are.
>>
>>6111266
>if she's whote call her a nigger
If shes a whore?

This is good though.
>>
>>6111340
i meant White
>>
>>6111275
Femboy > psycho-tranny

Way less bullshit to deal with and just a better option in every potential aspect a relationship may have.
>>
I should just poop all over all of you and we can have a party. Everyone wins.
>>
Jesus you're all as bad as the trannies you chase. You all deserve each other.
>>
>>6111504
why?
>>
>>6111548
IDK, I don't have any friends. :(
>>
I can't help but be attracted to how much transwomen hate themselves eventhough i know how eerie it is, and i wouldn't want actually hurt them, i have same with ciswomen who are in pain.
>>
>>6111560
But why pooping over people?
>>
>>6111606
Honestly I just think I'm hilarious.
>>
>>6111602
Wait, explain?
>>
>>6111629
lol, That's so immature but i can relate.
>>
>>6111634
I KNOW OMG. Whenever I want to say something mean, I say something really stupid instead so I can laugh about it. >///<
>>
>>6111642
I think it's the sex appeal of unstable women with the baggage of transgenderism. Unstable ciswomen from abusive families develope this unstable way of manipulating men by over feminizing themselves and then become shocked when it works and have a bunch men chasing them.

The emotional self-loathing bypasses their conscious mind and directly reaches their subconscious. it gives them a dejected woman-child atmosphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuhuHFQOa4k
>>
>>6111275
Any femboys into cis girls though? I'm having a hard as fuck time finding one
And I'd rather date one of them than a tranny, but I've found more "transbians" than straight\bi femboys
>>
>>6110570
there's like a 100% overlap between guys who are into mtf's and guys who are into femboys on estrogen, so to me that says yes

anyway they're biologically the same. the only difference is probably that femboys might have shorter hair and dress more androgynously
>>
>>6111275
really there's no difference between femboys and trannies. it's just that in america there's an mtf culture of shaming anyone who isn't a "real woman", and in femboy culture there are a lot of insecurities about being viewed as a tranny, because of how stigmatized mtf's are
>>
>>6111804
100%
not I ser
disgusting a femboy is
I find their personalities to be obnoxious(I ARE THE MAN) plus i like large tits even if they are fake
>>6110863
>implying we chose this
>>6111237
is a lv 43 paladin still a paladin?
>>6111242
negging? neggins is bottom of the barrel shit mate
>>
>>6112230
>>>6111242
>negging? neggins is bottom of the barrel shit mate
Not really negging because negging is suppose to be subtle and sneaky wit compliments, i just want to see her be offended.

What do you mean bottom of the barrel, what is better?
>>
>>6112368
if negging is done right and not in a sociopathic, manipulative way it's enjoyable for most girls. i'm mtf and the right kind of negging is hot af
>>
>>6112390
I guess what i was doing is sociopathic.
Give me an example of negging done right.
>>
>>6110935
Wow first time I heard someone describe it this way. A++

So what do you all like about dicks in particular.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10096939

Coming from a tranny I'm a bit on the fence.
Like I feel im a lot more comfortable with my dick around men then women but i would fuck a women but not a dude unless he is pretty fem
>>
>>6111826
Oh there is plenty of difference. The difference is femboys are boys, trannies are trannies.
>>
>>6111778
I'm a femboy and I've been with cis girls before. But I really do prefer males as partners, and females are more of a messing-around thing for me :/ It's fun but I don't like the relationship dynamic that results from being with a girl.

They are out there but keep in mind, of the femboys who are into girls, almost all of them are bi, and there is a very small number of straight ones.
>>
There's nothing wrong with having a specific preference. I do think it's offensive to call a transsexual a femboy though. Just as it is offensive to call someone a tranny, or psycho. A femboy and a transsexual are not the same.
>>
Any stories?
>>
>>6112509
boys who chose to have mostly female looking bodies because they had dysphoria?
>>
>>6112423
well there are things girls are insecure about that if you make fun of them for it'll be hurtful

and then there are things they aren't insecure about and pointing them out highlights your own masculinity which they find sexy

so like some girls like it when you make them feel kind of dumb. it makes you seem more competent and if done in a playful way it's clearly meant to be for their benefit rather than a means to manipulate them. some might even like it done in a less playful way, but unless you have good reason to think that you should avoid it at risk of hurting their feelings

basically just go down the list of things that they find sexy in a man, and neg them for being deficient in those qualities. e.g.: they're weak, they're bad at defending themselves, they're overly emotional, they're overly insecure, they're neurotic, they're incompetent (but don't imply they're not graceful or that they're incompetent at their femininity).... stuff like that. again, all done in a playful, flirtatious manner. another thing that women are often attracted to about men is the idea that they're straightforward. when it doesn't seem like they're laying all their cards on the table (in other words making it clear that you're saying what you're saying because you want to fuck them), that can be a turn-off

there are studies showing that women are attracted to "altruistic misogyny" aka misogynists who act sexist because they're passionate about women/femininity, whereas there are few things that are a bigger turnoff than malevolent misogyny, i/o/w acting sexist because don't respect women
>>
>>6110935

Yeah I have no interest in dating a dude, it feels wrong and not just because muh heteronormativity, because in purely sexual parlance I am bi.
>>
>>6111778
Haha bet with your kind of luck, when you do finally get a femboyfriend he'll turn out to be mtf in denial and go all the way on you.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 500x720
>>6112618
>>6111443
If you say so, just don't test me like I'm trans cause that's really off putting
>>
I appreciate chasers! nice people!
>>
>>6114971
Whore opinions dont matter.
>>
>>6115033
WhoreLivesMatter!
>>
>>6112678
wow that does make my tranny dick hard

ive never heard it explained so analytically
>>
>>6114960
>test
Treat
>>
File: 1385208252412.jpg (32 KB, 364x717) Image search: [Google]
1385208252412.jpg
32 KB, 364x717
>>6110540

Pham is here tho.

If any of you chasers need help or advice let me know I am here and ready to help (:
>>
>>6114971
Despite the fact that it's a compliment it's still a sweeping generalization most of us are not nice
>>
>>6112618
Yeah, boys who have mostly female looking bodies but still have a dick they love and have been taking care of, a boyish haircut, complete boy voice and boyish way of talking, acting, dressing, etc. Might act like a gay boy, but a boy nonetheless. The difference is in identity and presentation. Trannies try to look as much like girls as possible, act like them as much as possible, and be as close to being one as possible. Femboys try to be more like androgynous cute feminine boys, there is a big difference between that and going for being a girl.
>>
>>6115328
that's why i don't get why femboys are always up in our(chasers) faces trying to steal us away from trans women. What makes them think we would like them?
Presentation is the most important to many a tranny chaser
>>
>>6112524
I mean I don't care if they're bi or straight, they can have whatever sexual orientation\preference they want, I'm just not even slightly into manly men so it's either I remain single or go for a femboy
It probably derives from the fact I tend to have an "alpha complex" and would see a normal man as someone trying to compete for who's dominant, like animals fighting for the female mating partner
>>
>>6112904
As long as he remains with me and doesn't plan to cut off his dick I'm ok with it, the thing that bothers me the most is the estrogen-induced emotional trainwreck because I have zero patience in general
>>
File: 1460610181689.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460610181689.jpg
453 KB, 1920x1080
>>6115337
Yeah, true, but not everyone is hung up on our identity and presentation so much, and is primarily concerned with the physical body, which often will be right up your alley.

How does pic related make you feel?
>>
>>6115421
Estrogen affecting your emotions is a meme. You might become less aggressive, but you're not a trainwreck. It's not the same as menstruation where cis girls' E levels plummet and rise uncontrollably.
>>
>>6115447

plz go, this is trans attracted safe place.
>>
>>6115500
Well my girlfriend is trans so I'll be sticking around figgit.
>>
>>6115497
>Estrogen affecting your emotions is a meme

Ayy pham thats not true, hormones affect everybody differently and everybody has a different ability to control their emotions. Part of it is natural ability, and of course part of it is nurtured emotional strength and maturity.

Personally I have been with a few trans girls that specifically avoided taking Estro because of how strongly it affected them emotionally and mentally.

I know that the Male synthetic hormone Trenbolone affects me p strongly. Some people can take 800mg+ /wk and not kill anybody, for me personally 400mg/wk will put me in your face at the drop of a hat for little to no reason. Its also a "come and go" type of thing, one minute you can be fine and the next minute you can be on the edge of tears or rage.

The human endocrine system has very powerful influence over "who you are", dont ever claim that HRT is a meme because its not. Just because you or someone you know wasnt strongly affected (probably a babby dose), doesnt mean that everyone will respond the same way you did.

Just sayin pham
>>
>>6115497
It's not a meme, hormones are known to affect your mood, and in the case of estrogen it is evident in mood shifts and lack of emotional stability
It may depend on the dosage you take, I'm no doctor, but it DOES change your behaviour
Basically what >>6115566 said
>>
>>6115421
>is the estrogen-induced emotional trainwreck because
Haven't you looked at femgen stuff like >>6101483 >>6043357 ? They're pretty much damaged good to begin with.

And they're all on hormones nowadays.
>>
>>6115715
Well, fuck, I guess I'm out of luck in 90% of cases
Oh well 'tis what I get for having shit sexual preferences I suppose, I'll need to learn how to deal with the effects of humans on HRT or I'll have a sad sexless life
>>
>>6115447
>How does pic related make you feel?
makes me feel nothing it's just some legs waist and bulge
body parts mean nothing on their own that's what makes my attraction to trans women it's the full picture that's attractive.
>>
>>6115566
>Personally I have been with a few trans girls that specifically avoided taking Estro because of how strongly it affected them emotionally and mentally.

>trans girl
>doesn't want to take estro

lol wtf carth, those aren't trans girls. You just fucked some feminine dudes or crossdressers.
>>
>>6115739
>Oh well 'tis what I get for having shit sexual preferences I suppose, I'll need to learn how to deal with the effects of humans on HRT or I'll have a sad sexless life
yeah pretty much just suck it up
>>
>>6115788
Sounds like you've just got a very specific fetish.
>>
>>6115800
it's really not that specific that's just the way attraction works for people who don't have a severe genital fetish
>>
File: www.pinterest.com.jpg (178 KB, 1092x1200) Image search: [Google]
www.pinterest.com.jpg
178 KB, 1092x1200
>>6115739
Well not everyone takes estrogen and some use SERM alongside or instead.

But let's be honest. It's not fair for you to demand people stay away from all meds. Even if you look fem to begin with its basically impossible to stay like that if you're a male unless you're using something to change the way your body behaves. I mean pretty much every andro model turns out to have been using antiandrogens at least.

It shouldn't wreck everyone's personality. We all hate the idea of being shoehorned into becoming some stereotype.
>>
Are us chasers mentally ill?
>>
>>6112678
Thank you for the clear explanation, it's like a practical version of what i was after here >>6111709
>>
>tfw no post-op chaser bf
>>
>>6115818
Nah I don't care about the meds per se, you can take whatever the fuck you like, it's the side effect that can be hard to deal with if it drastically changes your mood and stability, which can happen
I doubt androgen blockers affect your personality as much as actual HRT though
I would just like someone with not much drama in the complete package, if you take estrogens and you're not a trainwreck take all the estrogen you want, not my business, mine is more of a complaint deriving from the fact I know it can fuck with your emotional balance and I wouldn't be patient enough to deal with a partner like that
>>
>>6112678
you sound like a horrible human being and I hope you manage to find a way to live your life in conditions that allow you to just live instead of dedicating all that mental power to deconstruct the worst aspects of human interaction trying to find pointless exploits.
>>
>>6115828
Most mental problems are just the over/underdevelopment of things present in most minds, so I'm sure that each chaser has this or that wrong with them just like most people.
>>
File: 8766812049581.png (309 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
8766812049581.png
309 KB, 420x420
>>6115902
>post-op chaser
>>
>>6116088
rip

well im not post-op yet but fml
>>
File: image_.jpg (54 KB, 612x586) Image search: [Google]
image_.jpg
54 KB, 612x586
>>6115793
>lol wtf carth, those aren't trans girls

LOL K

My first trans gf was beautiful, passable, and feminine wayyyyyyy more passable than what you see around here and she was on Estro for a long time but stopped because she couldnt handle the emotional imbalance. She stayed on her AA regimen tho. She eventually went back on per my request but at a much lower dosage 5mg/2wk by depot. She had a really hard time controlling her emotions, she wasnt great at it even off of Estro; and I am not the best at it either so yeahhhhh we broke up after lots of fights, but that is another story.

Pic related, off estro completely for about 6 months here, but she had been off and on (mainly on) for 7yrs (started at 18). And I am not advising people to go off of Estro, I am simply saying that I have personally experienced multiple trans girls in my own life that tolerated it very poorly due to the emotional aspect; Including another girl I know of that got an Orchiectomy at 17 so that she could reduce her Estro dosage and get off AAs.

>feminine dude
>crossdresser

LOLno The Carthaginian does not wife hons familia
>>
>>6116022
>the fact I know it can fuck with your emotional balance and I wouldn't be patient enough to deal with a partner like that
Has someone pulled that on you in the past?
>>
>>6116100
Don't do it anon. Save yourself.
>>
>>6116151
i wish i could but if i knew how i wouldn't be trans in the first place
>>
>>6116101
I thought you like guys now though?
>>
>>6116101
Well I'm not actually trans and just coming from the femgen perspective, but you can't do anti androgens without hormones forever.

I mean I dreaded taking E but feeling sick from running on nothing was so unpleasant that I had to add it after a couple of years. There's SERM, maybe I would've tried them if I'd known.
>>
>>6116112
Yes, although not as a romantic partner. but my best friend is some borderline transgender\AGP guy on hormones and certain days I'd bash his head in
I mean I've known him for more than 10 years, we grew up together and I care about him, but sometimes I find it really hard to deal with his unpredictable emotions and attention whoring
As a friend I try to support him and all because my involvement is still marginal, but I couldn't as a partner
He already was a bit of a trainwreck before hormones, but going on HRT enhanced that by a very large margin
>>
>>6116161
>I thought you like guys now though?

Dont get meme'd pham, I like cis girls and trans girls same as I always have since puberty, same as I always will. Dont listen to what people say about me on here, almost none of it is accurate.

>>6116172
>but you can't do anti androgens without hormones forever.

Well obviously, but you can go on Estro for a long time and come off and still look completely feminine assuming your androgen levels are suppressed.

Again I dont support people not taking Estro, in fact if you want to transition you absolutely should take it in as high of a dosage as you can tolerate. SERM, Purifanica herb or w/e, AA only..... all trash tier. Either go hard or go home 2bh.
>>
>>6116081
So it's agreeable that other mental illnesses such as gay and trans are too caused by this?
>>
>>6116212
I'm not actually trans and I'm not a woman, what makes you think I'd be eager to grow cowtits? The whole reason for medding was just to ensure I could continue to look fem.

I mean in the end of things the benefits from estrogen easily outweighed the side effects so I won't stop but that doesn't mean id do stuff like pig out on food to grow tits like mtfs do.
>>
>>6116073
how am i a horrible person for having preferences when it comes to guys flirting with me....
>>
File: 1460695185480.jpg (40 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1460695185480.jpg
40 KB, 398x500
>>6110540
Didn't even know this gen existed. How's it going fellow bros?
>>
>>6116552
it's like a bi weekly thing as far as i can tell we could try to make ti a thing but who knows if it will

anyway, doing alright thinking about trying an escort(ts) soon been months since my last sexual encounter and even longer since my last trans one
I'm just too picky and cis girls are too loud mouthed and too bigoted to deal with right now
been pretty open about my trans attraction with friends so don't have time for hateful girls and finding trans girls for casual stuff is difficult
>>
>>6116549
same anon, i also don't understand why you're saying it's one of "the worst aspects of human interaction"?

personally i think human sexuality is a beautiful thing
>>
>>6116022
I was stable as fuck before hormones and I'm stable as fuck after, I feel emotions a little differently but I certainly wouldn't say it was in a net negative or positive way. It's just different. There are some good things that come with it too such as decreased aggression. My personality as a whole hasn't changed in its essence though.
>>
>>6116568
Yeah tell me about it.
>>
>>6116602
So it probably depends on starting personality and individual reaction to hormones, because as I wrote in another post here, my friend turned into a huge mess after beginning HRT
>>
File: 1460935515077.jpg (321 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1460935515077.jpg
321 KB, 1252x1252
Yo hope you dont mind imma use chaser gen as a booty caller
any chasers in SoCal wanna fuck.
5'8 and 135 pound skinny bitch.
I'm in Long Beach.
respond and we can swap contacts
>>
>>6116101
He looks like a drag queen and has a dadbod.

>Doing the "I have wide shoulders so I lean on one side to create an illusion of curves" pose
LOL

Get better tastes, pham.
>>
>>6116771
>>Doing the "I have wide shoulders so I lean on one side to create an illusion of curves" pose
It's better than not doing that. You have to exploit every card you have.
>>
>>6116771
That's super mean, and I don't think she looks like a drag queen or has a man body.
Even if she did, that's still super mean to say. I don't really understand the point of trying to publicly shame or humiliate someone because they don't conform to your idea of perfection.
>>
>>6116549
I think >>6116073 thought you were a chaser and was whiteknighting.
>>
>>6115566
>>6116101
uh, did she ever get checked for BPD? cause that sounds like an actual problem and is p weird idk

also why did you black out her phone? like not even her face or anything else just her phone?
>>
i know there are chasers for mtf people, but are there any chasers for ftms??
>>
File: 1385208252419.jpg (47 KB, 492x558) Image search: [Google]
1385208252419.jpg
47 KB, 492x558
>>6116552
>How's it going fellow bros?

Sup doe Steve :^)

>>6116771
>He looks like a drag queen and has a dadbod

5'2" and barely 100lbs

>dadbod

LOL K xD

>>6117484
>Even if she did, that's still super mean to say. I don't really understand the point of trying to publicly shame or humiliate someone because they don't conform to your idea of perfection.

Sup TGEC pleasure to meet you familia :^)

There are a few people that stalk me on this board and harass me with comments trying to shame me, etc. Its all good tho pham, haters gonna hate, it doesnt bother me at all. I am an outspoken individual that likes to banter with people, I can take the heat.... I dont get triggered from online chat especially not on an anonymous Siberian Ice Fishing forum.

>>6117826
>uh, did she ever get checked for BPD?

Yeah she had BPD for sure, but she didnt like taking SSRIs because "dont like the way muh feel". Its whatever though, you live and you learn, not everbody that is pretty on the outside is pretty on the inside; plus I am not perfect either 2bh.
>>
>>6118214
stfu you creepy ass fuck
you are literally worse than hitler
>>
>>6117853
Yes but very few.
>>
>>6118214
well at least she was fine without hrt anyways, that seems like a shitty comorbidity doe
>>
File: 1326922683926.png (3 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1326922683926.png
3 KB, 203x209
>>6118252
>you are literally worse than hitler

>me
>literally worse than someone that was essentially responsible for 75million deaths during the worst armed conflict during all of human history

T-t-thanks anon :^)
>>
>>6118292
>75million
>There is a sign atauschwitz that says only 1.5 million jews died, before that it said 4 million.
>>
MtF here. Who wants to be my bf?
>>
File: dodo head.png (8 KB, 68x56) Image search: [Google]
dodo head.png
8 KB, 68x56
>>6118770
check me out bb
>>
I don't know if I'm a chaser but I have a legitimate 'interest' in transfolk.

I think you're pretty neat.
>>
File: imokay.jpg (686 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
imokay.jpg
686 KB, 850x1200
>>6116022
>>6116633
Well I did throw in estrogen, needed some sort of hormone in my system and it's better than T. Starting on it really was unpleasant. Basically made it so that something as little as BF getting snide/snapping at me would get me on the verge of tears(Really didn't like being like that desu).

But everything went back to normal after a few months. I think it just took some time to regain a physiological equilibrium. The big reason for the crazy stuff is just that it throws your body out of whack, that gets better quick. If anything I'm probably better off cause the Anorexia went away when I'd nearly died from it in the past.

You shouldn't see a problem if it's someone who's been on meds for a while and leveled out.
>>6118214
>BPD
Actually have BPD & BD and am kinda worried if that's why I have gender issues.Guess that's why I don't want to go mtf. Don't want to change who I am, looking fem is enough.
>>
>>6118214
Hey how's it going?

>>6118770
Ha.
>>
>>6118820
which ones?

>I think you're pretty neat.
why?
>>
>>6119013
Please don't laugh at me.
>>
>>6117801
lol
>>
>>6118770
Post that location baby.
>>
>>6119016
I think it's amazing, the whole process. The idea of changing everything about yourself in order to 'be yourself'; it sounds like a contradiction but I think it's a little poetic. The medical side is amazing too, and although those surgeries might be a little crude now imagine we we'll be in a few decades; even said there are some really beautiful transwomen out there. Some of the most wonderful and interesting creatures on the earth.
>>
I despise the term "chaser", I'm just really attracted to mtf transgirls. My first girlfriend was mtf, and I'm fairly certain thats the reason why. Just because she's trans though doesn't mean she's my type though. Some days I worry that I'm too picky to ever find another nice qt.
>>
>>6119036
Would you rather he growl at you?

Go watch the emoji movie.
>>
>>6119150
Eastern Canada
>>
>>6110540
pro tip for chasers: don't ever focus on their dick. Pretend like it's not even there. Trying to suck theirs or get topped by them is a huge turn off for them. If you want dick then you're just a gay guy that should be looking for other gay guys.
>>
>>6119700
extra pro tip for chasers:
This dude is right. Never mention dick, never talk about it. But what I like to personally do with my mtf gf is I put some drugs into her drink, serve it to her with viagra.

She'll drink, get knocked out, and I get to play with her dick and suck it and it's hard as diamonds from the viagra. Before she wakes up, I make sure everything looks nice and clean and comfy, so when she's up, I'm ready to be her prince charming again

>w-what happened anon?
>You got sleepy silly. You should go to bed earlier next time.
>Can't. I'm a night owl anon. Oh, everything looks so nice, did you do that anon?
>I wanted it to look good for you baby
>Oh anon, I love you.
>>
>>6112390
>im mtf
>i know what kind of attention most women like
kek

spoilers: no one like negging except weird fetishists. that's a core part of what negging is
i know you're probably just a terrible troll but there are dumb autists here
>>
File: 1459101899536.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1459101899536.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>6119753
>>
>>6119700
pro tip for trannies: Your dick is cute and suckable. If you want to get rid of it, fuck off, nobody likes post-ops anyway.
>>
>>6119753
Viagra doesn't give you an automatic erection though. You'd still need arousal for it to kick in, and if they're on HRT that's way less likely
>>
>>6112678
agp alert
>>
>>6119797
she falls for it every time. She has no idea what happened. She always gets really sleepy. It's basically Pavlov's dog at this point.

When she's laying there, her dick all hard, I stroke it, suck it, and even ride her. I cum all over her stomach, and sometimes she'll even cum herself right inside me. She'll make these cute little moans too. Call me a power bottom, because she is my bitch.

It's fucking great.
>>
>>6119819
nice fanfic
>>
>>6119168
This is really beautiful. honestly, I usually h8 chasers but you sound really cool. good luck!
>>
So what am I if I like fem guys? I always thought I was still straight but I am realising I didn't want to admit I am bisexual because of what other people would think of me.

I like penis, but cute ones, I like big ones too but prefer smaller feminine ones. I sorta like traps until I see the breasts, and then I wish they were female with a vagina instead. I like women too, cunts and tits with my penis in them, but the idea of playing with a femboy seems a bit more gentle and fun. I want to stroke each other off, fuck him, have him fuck me, pleasure his cock and have him pleasure mine. I want to look more feminine myself as well but not to the point of HRT, I like my penis, I'd never want a vagina or tits, just to be petite would be nice though. Masculine men are a huge turn off, doesn't do anything for me at all, but I guess I could if I dressed as a girl and pretended to be one and they fucked me by force.
>>
>>6119700

Whats the point of traps without the dick? Real girls are better in every way except the D. Sure, call us fags, but I'd be just as suspicious of any guy choosing a tranny over a real woman.
>>
File: JUST.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
JUST.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>tfw you meet the most perfect girl that you have ever met before on here
>looks, intelligence, personality all 10/10 in your eyes
>also funny, has you completely smitten
>come to find out that she's taken
I know this isn't the place but I had to.
>>
>>6119895
I'm not sure what people have against being bi... it's objectively the best sexuality.
>>
>>6119937

I grew up in a rural area in a religious family. You like cocks? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF FAGGOT?! THAT IS ABOMINATION!
>>
>>6119878
Thank you
>>
>>6119796
anon maybe u should meet some women

it's not that hard to figure out what turns most girls on
>>
>>6119819
im a tranny

this is 99% fake

tho im almost dry, most trans girls will always cum a little bit and leak for a while. its pretty obvious if our dicks came
>>
>>6120121
Of course its fake. Someone's larping on the interwebs. surprise surprise.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 504x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 504x379
would chasers want something like this?

>small penis since started HRT young
>daddy issues
>is stealth
>can't tell a single person she is trans under no circumstances (stealth)
>same emotional state as a cis girl since she's on pellets (implant in your arm) that simulate cis female ovaries
>getting srs in 2 years

Or would someone leave me after I got srs.
>>
>>6119924
isn't it though chaser feels are still relevant to the thread
>>
>>6120231
just one guy but i don't care about srs
I just don't want to date anyone getting it just those who have already had it
or will never have it.
no interest in the lead up to it.
non-op post-op master race

post op is same as cis women aside from child birth but if it gets serious we;ll figure something out

Like why wouldn't i want to date Carmen Carrara post op or Janet mock they are still hot a heck
>>
>attracted to dick as well as the female figure
so is finding a transgirl who actually likes her dick a fantasy or is it something I can realistically aim for?
I'd be fine with a qt femboy too but I don't know if I'd still be attracted to him once that "phase" wore off, and I don't want to do that to someone
>>
>>6120231
I'm up for anything
>>
>>6120403
possible yes
Likly no
of course you can increase your chances by using trans dating sites
also by living in new york or mid-south California
>>
>>6120412
trans dating sites a thing?
sydney is neither of those, I'll have to move later on in life
>>
>>6120416
>Sydney
ew
>>
>>6120425
yeah pretty much my thoughts too
>>
File: image.png (780 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
780 KB, 640x1136
>tfw no femboy bf to rub my muscles and beg me to cum inside
>>
>>6120416
>trans dating sites a thing?
yes many some better than others but not sure any are usefl in Straya

if you like Asian women then a Thai or Fillipino trans girl is a much better choose pretty different from western girls if you want a girl who actually went to school Thai is a better option since there is less discrimination and families are less likely to disown their trans kids in Thailand than any other country

Pinays have the advantage of sometimes being mixed race with Spaniards if that's your thing plus generally good english.
>>
File: image.png (493 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
image.png
493 KB, 500x252
>>6120444
ur ugly
>>
>>6120403
>I don't know if I'd still be attracted to him once that "phase" wore off
What phase? What do you mean?
>>
>>6120828
doesnt matter
hes massive bro
>>
>>6120828
Go take care of your girlfriends son
>>
File: multitowel wiping!!!.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
multitowel wiping!!!.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
Anyone else have more of a strong, emotional attraction, kinda like getting a crush just because you learn (or suspect) someone is trans?

It's not like I'm not attracted to trannies sexually, but it's just one of the many things that I find attractive in girls (a lot of them overlapping, for example I always had a thing for really tall women, or women with some androgynous features in general), and it doesn't have to go in hand with the emotional one (ie. i can have literally 0 attraction to someone because for example they pass so badly, but still have a strong urge to talk to them and tend to lose my spaghetti when i do)

How the fuck do I learn to chill, it's really weird
>>
File: 1385208252450.jpg (208 KB, 693x712) Image search: [Google]
1385208252450.jpg
208 KB, 693x712
>>6120121
>this is 99% fake
So you are saying there is a 1% chance this is still true tho?
smug_pepe.png

>>6120231
>small penis
Why is this a meme, why does trans girl penis have to be small? I have only met 1 trans girl that had a bigger dick than me. The idea of a submissive bottom girl with a big dick is kinda hot 2bh.
>daddy issues
Yes please
>is stealth
[citation needed] :^)
>same emotional state as a cis girl
K
>getting srs in 2 years
D R O P P E D

If I wanted to sleep with someone that had a vag I would sleep with a cis girl that had, you know, an actual fully functioning vagina. SRS is mutilation of the body, and I am not down with that at all. I am not even down with visible tattoos 2bh, yeah I am a horrible person I know.

>>6120444
>Delts are massive in proportion to every other muscle
Its OK friend your secret is safe with me :^)
>>
>>6119878
>tfw all chasers are sincere until you propose the srs mem
>>
>>6119798
kek. it's true though.
>>
>>6123685

I just hate fake body parts. Fake ass, fake tits, fake dick, fake vag. I don't want anything to do with it, and I question the sanity of anyone willing to deform their body in such a way.
>>
looking for a full time chaser who will buy me things when i ignore them. i wear a size 8 in womens
>>
>>6124804
Date femboy then
>>
>>6124902

That's what I'm looking for. Its just hard to find guys with such a high level of dedication to appearing feminine who aren't also trans.
>>
>>6124913
>aren't also trans
Just cause I take HRT and might like looking fem doesn't mean I'm trans. You shouldn't push this stuff on people.
>>
>>6125024

Are you being sarcastic?

Anyway I know not all femboys on the juice are trans, but its much easier to find a tranny than a decent femboy, and even the 2 I found had hangups about their penis even being discussed.
>>
>>6125066
Not in the least and it's kinda annoying to have people think I'm trans/want to be a woman when the meds are really just to look like one.

I mean honestly I'm not in denial, and I'm not gonna have my nads cut off either. Dick thing is exaggerated, most non-mtf shouldn't have a problem with that.
>>
>>6125158

Okay I believe you. Now come over here and play with my pecker.
>>
>>6123685
I'd rather be with a post-op honestly
>>
>>6126740
take me
>>
Can i have some attention?
>>
>>6126812
Sure. We probably don't even live in the same country but sure.

>>6126897
no
>>
>>6126899
Awwwwww, ok

I'm just gonna cry
>>
>>6126911
I'll give you some attention for those dubs though.
>>
File: 1448500870702.jpg (808 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448500870702.jpg
808 KB, 1280x720
>>6126922
Y-You too...
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.