[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/FemGen/ - Be a manly man edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: 980x.jpg (180 KB, 960x1172) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
180 KB, 960x1172
/FemGen/ - Be a manly man edition

Femgen FAQ:
▶What is a fem guy?
A young, androgynous guy with soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
▶Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
▶Can I be a fem guy?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
▶Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
▶Is liking fem guys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.

▶Informed Consent Providers: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf
▶HRT info: https://web.archive.rg/web/0000000000000 http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones
▶Beginner makeup resources: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860
▶Skincare resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/index
▶Hair care resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/haircarescience/wiki/index
▶Binding 101: https://neutrois.me/2013/03/27/all-about-binding/
▶Masectomy Information: https://www.topsurgery.net/faq/
▶/Femgen/ Skype Group: Post your Skype, and someone from the group will add you.
>>
Previous Thread:
>>6083133
>>6083133
>>6083133
>>
>>6099858
>cass makes femgen again
it's the same title as last time; are you even trying?
>>
>>6099934

That was the point, Ethan. Hence the usage of a tranny in OP picture and old copy pasta. Who else has that copy pasta besides you and me? I even said "HOLD ON" when someone bitched about there being no /femgen/ thread.
>>
File: 14579587232071.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
14579587232071.jpg
453 KB, 1920x1080
Where do I get underwear like these and similar?

Also anyone else really want to pet the dick in pic related?
>>
>>6095642

P U K E

U

K

E
>>
>>6100273
I don't think they're -that- bad, or even necessarily bad.
>>
File: tumblr_n5qi07swYx1reyeqco1_1280.jpg (350 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5qi07swYx1reyeqco1_1280.jpg
350 KB, 640x1136
When does the attention whoring start?
i want to look at cute fembois
>>
>>6100435
Show us more :3
>>
>>6100435
I'd post but I don't think people wanna see more of me I was already attention whoring it up the last day or so
>>
elliot rodger looking ass nigga
>>
>>6100484
Post anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 750x1334
>>6100579
>>
Anyone else a top/vers here? I feel like the vast majority of /femgen/ are submissive bottoms.

Need some representation that looking girly and androgynous doesn't mean you're automatically submissive!
>>
>>6100601
Unreal.
>>
>>6100628
But that's part of the fun anon! A-are you anywhere near the east coast?
>>6100632
Hmm?
>>
>>6100628
Vers but mostly bottom here. I dunno how fem I am right now though.
>>
>>6100628
i-im straight
>>
>>6100638
haha indeed it is. Sort of; Canadian here my friend, how about you?

>>6100651
So you probably wouldn't want to be in a relationship with another bottom, i.e. be the more dominant/stable one, I take it?

>>6100687
Lol. For now!
>>
>>6100687
m-me too. wanna cuddle?
>>
>>6100601
Fugg you're always so cute.

Too bad you're thousands of miles away kek.
>>
>>6100628
Ehh I am mainly a submissive bottom but I can top. They just have to be -REALLY- cute and adorable. I also have to be reeeeeally horny, and turned on. I would need more practice at it to get truly good at it again :/.
>>
>>6100728
I mean I could, but I'd have to get a lot of cuddles and they'd have to be super cute.
>>
Are most femboys into non femboys? or are most into femboys?
>>
>>6101303
I'd assume non femboys
But I'm into other femboys almost exclusively
>>
I need a femboy who I can fuck but also lets me be the little spoon when cuddling and kills bugs for me. Also, preferably I get to fuck girls whenever and the femboy doesn't act to fag like around my friends. My hopes are high
>>
>>6101337
>Also, preferably I get to fuck girls whenever and the femboy doesn't act to fag like around my friends
You were ok until this point.

Your hopes should not be high. They should be very, very low. I'm not trying to be rude or mean or anything, but those are huge turnoffs for a whole lot of people. Why do you even want to use a femboy like this? Why even go with a femboy?
>>
>>6101384
I thought my biggest problem was going to be the bugs.
I guess I was imagining a fuck buddy or a roommate.
>>
>>6101337
>doesn't act to fag like around my friends.
fine by me. You really have the cash to keep a harem tho?
>>
>>6101401
Ehh you could probably pull off a fuckbuddy. I mean, I'm not personally into it, but plenty of people are.

You'd probably want to find one who naturally acts within acceptable levels of faggotry for you, in that case, rather than asking them to tone it down.

I say the bugs and the spooning aren't a problem because I kill the shit out of bugs with my bare hands (I've even stomped pest mice in my garage to death and have, mainly for work, killed thousands of animals in my life) and am more than willing to be the big spoon for someone so long as they can switch it up now and then. So they're out there. Going to be even harder to find one who is also cool with being fwb/fuckbuddies, but not afraid of bugs, while not being too faggy. If you can sacrifice some of that then your odds will go up for sure.
>>
>>6101414
>You'd probably want to find one who naturally acts within acceptable levels of faggotry for you
I think I phrased it wrong then. I'm pro high levels of faggotry. When you guys say shit like hun (or hon? not sure) and babe or other gay sounding shit it makes my dick hard. I don't mind him walking around in a crop top and panties, I just don't want him to cock block me with girls basically. I don't want a straight acting femboy at all.
>I've even stomped pest mice in my garage to death
Jesus fucking christ dude
>m more than willing to be the big spoon for someone so long as they can switch it up now and then
thats sweet of you
> not afraid of bugs, while not being too faggy. If you can sacrifice some of that then your odds will go up for sure.
Now that I prefer faggy, I hope I'm in the clear.
>>
>>6101432
>Jesus fucking christ dude
When you've killed as many small furry cute things as I have, holding them in your hands while you do so, and then taking apart their body afterwards, you lose that innocence and empathy for little animals that prevents you from doing things such as stomping a mouse to death that you otherwise would have just trapped to death. Do not get into meat or hide processing of any kind if you don't want to involuntary form a mental shell of armor against the natural empathic reaction to killing small furry things.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
>>6101414
>>6101462
You that blonde southern boy who loves knifes, takes estrogen but payed the docs to cut his tits off and really loves knives by any chance?
>>
my dad asked me once did I cut my hair on my arms? I replied no I never have. (it's just naturally like that.) it's a good thing too to be a guy and not have hairy arms. I got soft skin too dad didn't like that either. well my dad can take all his masculine ideals and then fuck himself... I for one like these features.
>>
>>6101469
>blonde
check
>southern boy
northern boy. WAY north. Think arctic.
>loves knifes
Not just knives, but guns too. I even carry a gun and a knife every time I leave the house. Mainly because my good running skills have saved my ass from some beatings for being a girly faggot, and next time I'd rather be ready to shoot them if I have to rather than becoming a crime victim statistic. I can't always bet on being faster.
>takes estrogen
check
>payed the docs to cut his tits off
No, I'll probably just live with them
>and really loves knives by any chance?
My dad was extremely outdoorsy and the knife I got for when I was playing around outside when I turned 10 years old had a 6 inch blade :DDD
>>
>>6101483
Why is femgen full of guys who wouldn't be out of place in a mad max film save for the trap bit?
>>
>>6101462
I just don't like spiders. In fact, I fucking hate them. I hate them so much I don't like being near them when I kill them.
>>6101483
your like if I designed a femboy. Do you listen to classic rock to?
>>
>>6101510
That's a good question haha. Personally, I've always liked the idea of being kinda "tomboyish" if that makes sense? Get what I mean? What I mean is it's kinda like a boy trying to be a girl trying to be a boy who is into many boyish things but still has the girly qualities.

Get what I'm saying? I don't think I did a very good job of describing it, seeing as I really do identify as a boy and like being one.

Maybe this attempt will do better:
I basically wanted to be a boy who looks really girly, but still acts like a boy. That's why you get some mad max qualities mixed with trap aesthetics.
>>
>>6101518
>Do you listen to classic rock to?
I actually used to be in a band that did a lot of gigs, and mostly covered classic rock/psychedelic rock and such things.
>>
>>6101529
Think it's really cool how you can seem feminine but still be really strong and nothing like a stereotype at the same times.

Kinda wish I were stronger desu. Where're the hell do you live that you have to be like that?
>>
>>6101529
No i get it, stealing the whole tomboy vibe girls can have but doing it way better than they ever could
>>
>>6101553
>Where're the hell do you live that you have to be like that?
Alaska. Lol.

I may be stronk in a lot of ways but I am also still a submissive almost exclusive bottom, who wants that knight in shining armor to hold me and let me know I can let my guard down and melt into the soft submissive feminine thing I am secretly inside (well I guess that's confusing because I look like that on the outside, but you get what I mean), and feel safe and secure in his arms, taking the load off my shoulders and letting me be all submissive in secret with him.

fugg lol
>>
>>6101567
Feel when I scared everyone off with my weirdness :/
>>
File: 1459685616074.png (702 KB, 639x578) Image search: [Google]
1459685616074.png
702 KB, 639x578
>>6101518
Delivered
>>
>>6101469
Not blonde
But yes
>>
I have a really femmy body
Pic related
But i have a bad hair problem on my lower body.
I have coarse dark brown hair on my lower body and shaveing does no good and i havevto every day.
What do?
I wanna be smoothe and supple but idk what to do about it.
Will estrogen help this?
>>
File: 20160409_130027.jpg (749 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160409_130027.jpg
749 KB, 1920x1080
>>6101851
>>
>>6101828
They were talking to me ;.;
>>
>>6101856
Fucking hot.

Either take hormones if you aren't already, and/or wax.
>>
>>6101861
How do i go about getting hormones
>>
>>6101882
There are many ways. One way is pretending going to an informed consent clinic and asking to be put on them. Another, go to a therapist and talk about why you want them i.e. say you have dysphoria and want to be more feminine. Another, lie and say you're trans. The one I do: order them online and take them. Least hassle IMO. You're probably going to want to arrange for blood tests though, with that, which tend not to be that expensive depending on your locality.
>>
>>6101914
Ive talked to my therapist about my dysphoria, and he said he wouldnt stop me but he started getting into side effects and people that regretted them. I didnt really talk much about them after. Im thinking of bringing it up again.
I might convince him because I do already get major suicidal thoughts and i have mentioned before that dysphoria was main reason. If not through him ill order them online.
>>
>>6101941
You sound really trans.
>>
>>6101946
Ehh let them be what they want to be. You can have intense dysphoria and still want to identify as a boy in the end.
>>
>>6101953
This is me
>>
>>6102078
Me too, lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>6100435
Here's an old picture before I plucked eyebrows/shaved. I'm not on HRT tho so I'm not sure if I count
>>
>>6102088
>I'm not on HRT tho so I'm not sure if I count
Of course you count lol. Fuck, I am surprised you aren't on HRT with how you look.

Have you been considering it?
>>
>>6102104
>have you been considering it?
Yep. I ordered spiro a few days ago.
>>
>>6102125
Aww shiddddddd you're going to get really fucking cute, you already are really cute.
>>
>>6102134
Thank you!! I hope so
>>
post boyboobs pls
>>
>>6102260
No u
>>
>>6102306
i only have girlboobs
>>
>>6102313
Then why are you here?
>>
>>6102370
to see boyboobs
>>
>>6102374
Ah, I see. Enjoy your stay then :D
>>
>>6101953

Permaboymodehon here, why would you want to identify as a boy? Like I live as dude,HRT and shit but identify as a grill. I don't get it, do you identify as boy because it's easier to do so rather saying your a girl or it's simpler to be a boy? Or you just a boy with dysphoria?

I guess I'm just too used to putting people in certain categories: Oh you got dysphoria therefore you're XYZ,etc.
>>
Does femgen have its own "chasers". Are there any people that come here asking for kik?
>>
File: meow.jpg (109 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
meow.jpg
109 KB, 675x1200
im here for attention. tell me im ugly.
>>
>>6102823

Please shave.
>>
>>6102823
you're ugly
>>
>>6102834
no
>>
>>6102835
thanks <3
>>
>>6102823
I would do some rather lewd things with your bum, sorry to disappoint you.
>>
>>6102823
>hairy legs
>disgusting face

Go back to mascgen
>>
>>6102088
join the skype group if you want detailed advice, you're pretty much there though
>>
>>6103012
What Skype group?
>>
>>6103040
the femgen skype group..?
>>
File: kekked.jpg (3 KB, 101x92) Image search: [Google]
kekked.jpg
3 KB, 101x92
>>6102823
>mfw this was the typical femgen femboy of 2013
>mfw he's considered too masculine for femgen now
>>
>>6103059
https://join.skype.com/DCYPYCuCZn4i
>>
>>6103073
If you ever talked to him, you'd know he's not typical.
>>
>>6102708
finding a passable tranny is hard enough for chasers, imagine how many twinks one would have to look at to find a legit femboi

>>6100632
>unreal
hardly,
that's just jocelyn from mtfg, kek
>>
>>6102708
they are just called "thirsty old dudes" but i don't think they have a label on their own t b h f a m
>>
File: prettygood.jpg (282 KB, 1263x421) Image search: [Google]
prettygood.jpg
282 KB, 1263x421
>>6103106
well honcelyn sure stepped up his game and now he's a qt 3.14 femboi femgen swoons over

i say that's bretty good
>>
>>6103142
i personally like to think of them as "grindr guys"
>>
>>6100273
muh self esteem
>>
What's a good shampoo/conditioner combo to use?

Just about everything seems to give me
Dry scalp and make me shed ridiculous amounts.
>>
>>6102525
Good questions.
>why would you want to identify as a boy?
Because identifying as a girl does not feel right or make me happy. I feel happiest and most comfortable identifying as a boy, and it feels like it is most true to my real self.
>do you identify as boy because it's easier to do so rather saying your a girl or it's simpler to be a boy?
No. I legitimately enjoy being a boy and seeing myself as one. Granted, a cute androgynous feminine boy, but still a boy. I am this by choice, I am not stuck in a boymode purgatory but rather I hit the cute androgynous phase and realized that this was truly my end goal, and what I felt most satisfied and comfortable as.
>Or you just a boy with dysphoria?
Pretty much yes, just not in the same way that trannies get dysphoria. I was dysphoric in the sense that I wanted to be cute and fem, and the way I was masculinizing as I grew up and got older made me feel like shit. I myself thought I was trans in the beginning because I figured dysphoria=trans, but I was surprised to have all dysphoric feelings go away when I became cute girly and androgynous. My dick causes no issues with me, I love it in fact, and I'm in to boylove in a very gay way, and when having sexytimes it only turns me on even more to think of how it is gay what I am doing, and how my love for boys is gay, etc.

I hope that cleared things up some. I can understand why you'd be confused at my case, but rest assured I am fully happy and good feeling at being like this, and identifying like this. I'm sure you can understand very well how much it sucks to not be cute and girly when that's all you desire - it's just that instead of feeling like shit because I wasn't a girl, I felt like shit because I wasn't an androgynously girly and cute boy.
>>
>>6102088
How do you get such clear skin? I've been washing my face daily, been taking a cleansing tea, more water, etc. and still have a rough looking face. Might just be some freckles though.
>>
File: its a 10.jpg (72 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
its a 10.jpg
72 KB, 320x400
>>6103194
I have good luck with "it's a 10" miracle silk. Pic related. It makes my hair really silky and soft and smooth.

However ymmv depending on your specific hair type and all that stuff.
>>
>>6103213
Slavic genes

You have to get one of these to be qt
>>
>>6102708
We don't have chasers because we actually like it when men are interested in us for being boys, so they're just men who are attracted to us.
>>
File: slavsquat.jpg (58 KB, 600x499) Image search: [Google]
slavsquat.jpg
58 KB, 600x499
>>6103224
mmmmm....

Da. Harasho.
>>
>>6103213
usually people who have it don't know how they get it.

if you want better skin, stop trying to eat better (that's a myth), just use better products.
>>
>>6103243
>just use better products.
this
>>
>>6103213
herbalism cleanser from lush cleared my fucked up skin
probably because its so exfoliating. try washing your face with a washcloth instead of your hands
>>
>>6103194
first, try stuff that is minimal as possible. go to an organic/natural foods store, they often have cleaning products that fit this description. look up your shampoo ingredients, you might be sensitive to something. but if your head isnt red and itchy, then you are probably either overwashing or using shampoo too strong. try diluting, only washing every other day, or just washing with conditioner (it has a light amount of shampoo in it). warning: dimethicone conditioners may make your hair too heavy.

heres what i use, in case it helps anyone: Kiss My Face olive oil soap with aloe vera. its the plainest body care product i can fine -- just plain soap with aloe vera (good for dermatitis and dandruff, they have it without aloe vera too). its a myth soap with make your hair scummy; you just have to use more with hard water to get lather, and in the end it feels like you use less than you do with shampoo. this soap is also superfatted so its nourishing. its good for the skin, too, but dont use it in the summer or itll make your skin filmy.

and keep in mind that if you shower less, your skin may need to adjust. give it at least a week. try showering at night before bed, itll make you feel oily less quick.
>>
>>6103209
not the hon, but really glad you answered. its really nice to see other people in this boat
>>
>>6103280
>its really nice to see other people in this boat
Aww yeah, I totally agree. It is one really weird and hard to describe boat to be in, that's for sure lol.
>>
reminder to eat less
>>
>>6103311
>tfw eating ~900-1000 calories a day at 5'10, 120 lbs

I miss food. I freakin love food, but its worth it to hold off.
>>
>>6103311
I was just about to post that nobody here really looks like a girl, but your body looks pretty womanly.

I know "femboy" doesn't always mean "I will do everything possible to look like a girl, so everyone thinks I am, but I'm not" but I thought there would be a few people who did that, but few people seem to be growing their hair or anything.
>>
>>6103243
>stop trying to eat better (that's a myth)
>what you eat doesn't affect your body
>>
>>6103311
Jelly of that complete lack of body hair.
>>
>>6103311
eating less = living longer
btw

remember that food is killing you
>>
>>6103159
>highly composed, cropped photos
yawn,
guymode, nonpassing mtf rejects, when will they learn

>>6103220
I used their leave in conditioner and it just made my hair sticky, and I have normal straigt dry hair
>>
>>6103331
if you want the whole story, read PC
it can matter what you eat but not for the problems most people have.

http://www.paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/anti-aging/_/the-good-skin-diet
http://www.paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/acne/_/the-clear-skin-diet

>>6103336
use an electric razor and block testosterone

>>6103342
this
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-20+at+01.01.31).jpg (582 KB, 1080x1728) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-20+at+01.01.31).jpg
582 KB, 1080x1728
>>6103311
Reminder to tense your stomach you pleb
>>
>>6103369
yes tom, my waist, erm, pales in comparison to your grainy angled selfie

we can both be cute you know
>>
>>6103369
>scary slavic eyes
>big nose
>dick sucking lips
>weak chin
>qt skelly bod
this is how roman femboys must have looked like
>>
>>6103348
If the problems come from what they eat, or what they don't eat, then it can be fixed with diet.
Do you like scurby or something?
>>
>>6103382
I'm actually half nigger
>>6103379
My bad, let me go invest $2m in a front facing camera that has the power of a thousand fucking suns
>>
>>6103320
femboy is just a feminine male

it gets confusing b/c /mtfg/ trannies (faye/jaye, oryx, sparky, jocelyn) come here to fish for compliments w their nonpassing mtf pic, lol

>>6103348
blocking that what makes you superior

>>6103369
a bit more beef and you're good, skeletor :)
>>
>>6103317
>tfw have not eaten in 3 days
>tfw have money and could easily afford food
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>6103391
>half nigger
so half slav then?
>>
>>6103348
I block with 200mg but the trail area is very persistent. If I don't wax or epilate it, it comes back fast.
>>
>>6103345
Ah I've never used the leave-in, I use a different brand for that. But I've had really good luck with the shampoo and normal conditioner.
>>
>>6103391
https://swappa.com/search?q=lg+g4

>>6103320
i'm definitely growing my hair out too. i want something shoulder length and i'm almost there.

>>6103405
give spiro time. assuming you started at the right age relative to your puberty, that is.

>>6103406
leave-ins are shit compared to masks frankly
>>
>>6103405
>the trail area is very persistent
basically the hair is persistent once it takes roots no matter what the concentration of testosterone is
>>
>>6103415
>leave-ins are shit compared to masks frankly
Not for my hair. Makes mine behave exactly how I like it.
>>
>>6103382
They wouldve had more hair or been younger
>>
>>6103429
could be your climate then
>>
>>6103430
Romans were nothing like the Italians of today. They had not yet had their gene pool shat in by a bunch of moors.
>>
>>6103438
Yeah probably, where I live is typically cold and dry as fuck.
>>
>>6103445
have you tried using a moisturizer?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 610x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 610x366
are you doing your squats femgen?
>>
File: tumblr_o16mhjBzBK1rk46a0o1_500.jpg (120 KB, 458x704) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o16mhjBzBK1rk46a0o1_500.jpg
120 KB, 458x704
What can I wear to cover my boy boobs? Thick t-shirts aren't doing the job anymore. I've been trying to find a jacket instead, but I haven't found anything that isn't denim or $1200. Obviously I don't know where to shop, so help would be cool.
>>
>>6103466
pocketed dress shirts
>>
>>6103450
I use lotions and such things but that's pretty run-of-the-mill. Never had problems with my skin or hair in my life, thankfully. I've got northern european genes so I am pretty resistant to the cold and dryness. I've also lived here my whole life so I'm acclimated to it.
>>6103460
Yes, but I'm also doing my wall sits and slut thrusts. The slut thrusts should be required for anyone who wants a nice ass.
>>
>>6101303
>>6101321
>tfw femboy
>tfw went on date with another femboy last night
>tfw he wrapped his arms around me and blew hot air on the back of my neck to keep me warm while we waited for the bus in the cold and the rain
>tfw lewdness followed once we got back to my flat
>tfw throat sore all day today from swallowing his MASSIVE cock
10/10 would recommend
>>
>>6103471
That might work. I know some dress shirts are made of thick fabrics, too. Although I'm not sure if that is enough to hide B cups.
>>
>>6103490
i've thought about doing it with another femboy but we're honestly so rare
>>
>>6103481
Hip thrusts while lying down you mean, right? Just making sure I understand right
>>
>>6103481
>slut thrusts
/fit/ didn't tell me about these
>>
>>6102088
How old are you here? You look good for not shaving/preening.
>>
>>6103521
Yeah basically. I just think they look lewd as fuck so me and some friends of mine got around to calling them slut thrusts.
>>6103536
Dooo eet. Maybe you already do, and just call it something else. I don't even know the official actual term for them.

Here is how:
lay on your back with shins around about 90 degrees to the floor. It doesn't have to be perfect, find what is comfy and gets the muscles activating correctly. Then thrust your pelvis/hips/crotch forward as far as you can comfortably. You should be feeling your ass muscles tighten along with some leg and back ones. Great exercise for developing your ass, back, and upper legs. Sorry if my description sucks.
>>
>>6101303
Honestly, being with another fem/androgynous boy is the dream for me. We're just rare as fuck unfortunately. Need my qt bf to be lewd and such with.
>>
>>6103504
>tfw was about to post last week about how I've never seen another femboy irl
>tfw decided at that moment to go out shopping instead
>tfw see two femboys both working at the same department store while I'm out
w t f
>>
>>6103466
>tranny cone tits
you wrecking yourself dude

>>6103504
>seeing another femboi in the wild
it's rare indeed, but I once saw another ultra femmy guy in makeup aisle, but he was wearing matching pink shorts and shirt...I could get past his flaming outfit b/c his face and makeup was so pro
>>
>>6103577
apply for that job
>>
>>6103490
unfffffff fugggg.

That feel when dating a tranny and I only get to secretly think of us as being gay and having boylove ;.; when she's feeling non-dysphoric enough for sex that is...
>>
>>6103490
>MASSIVE COCK
He's not a femboy
>>
>>6103581
there's lots of very good looking gays in highend retail, but they're masc

>>6103586
it's just a story, but some of us are all natural
>>
>>6103586
>not being below average height but above average length
>>
>>6103565
>Then thrust your pelvis/hips/crotch forward as far as you can comfortably
do you move your shins/feet as well?
>>
>>6103586
femboys are not trannies mate, they can have big dicks too
>>
>>6103608
try telling that to all the ones growing hormone boobs, and breaking their dicks in the process, lol
>>
>>6103490
>tfw femboy looking for a femboy to be cute with and cuddle and hold
>all of them are sex addicted fiends what want to get lewd all the time
Suffering
>>
>>6103604
No, they stay planted in place.
>>
>>6103633
I'm such a femboy, but I'm taken. Just here to tell you, they do exist.
>>
>>6103633
i want to have sex like every other day
is that a femboy stereotype?
>>
>>6103578
Mine aren't cone in the least though. Just look like undersized normal boobs desu
>>
>>6103625
naah if you fap at least once a week

muh diq is still the same size and i am one year on mones. your turn lol
>>
Are there less cringe-inducing ways to refer to femboys?
>>
>>6103668
irl you can just say feminine guys, femboy is for the internet, dating sites or the bedroom.
>>
>>6103668
"trans woman" :^^^)
>>
>>6103674
feminine guys is 4 syllables, has no age restriction, and includes flamers
>>
>>6103662
What would you do if you were at a public place like a pool? Also, would you say boobs are better than no boobs?
>>
>>6103676
Why are you fucks so bigoted? I'm misgendering every tranny I meet from now on. Fuck you.

I'm sorry, but there are more identities than just masc male and fem female. People can take hormones without being a tranny freak. Deal with it bro.
>>
File: sakiyo_cake mukuro.jpg (182 KB, 572x1108) Image search: [Google]
sakiyo_cake mukuro.jpg
182 KB, 572x1108
>>6103679
i don't see why you'd need to refer to them in every day conversation. most terms come from the internet, you could just say girly guy or bottom or some other regular word with a clear meaning and let the specifities be implied.
>>
File: sadsnake.gif (3 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
sadsnake.gif
3 MB, 400x267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSTB6sk_qno

>tfw weak submissive personality
>tfw repressed it all during teenage years to be a muscular repressed asshole
>tfw will never be cute, will always be expected to dom
>>
>>6103690
Not the guy you're talking to, but why are things like "non binary" or feeling that you're both genders (if that is something different) always talked down on? I think it's perfectly valid.
>>
>>6103695
>tfw masc dominating personality
>tfw can't put on weight and look naturally fem
>tfw will never be masc, will always be expected to sub
i just rolled with it man
>>
>>6103705
i have a small dick
>>
>>6103709
i don't
>>
>>6103697
It's just a 4chan vocal group (it might be a majority) who in real life don't say a thing.
In general there are a lot of people who think they are gender queer because they are guys who clean and cook or girls who play sports and lift, their genre definition being too closed for them to feel right doing what they want. It's not an inherently bad thing, just poorly represented (like trans people in 4chan)
>>
>>6103697
nonbinary isn't nearly as bad as pangender, , genderfuckqueer, genderfluffkin etc tbqh
>>
>>6103712
its ok i dont really want one. i repress my homosexuality anyway.
>>
>>6103625
2 years on hormones and my dick is the same size thanks to regular fapping and sex. My balls are an entirely different story, kek. Everything is still working fine though, no more semen but that's a pure bonus, less mess.

I'm sorry that we are able to take hormones without being tranny freaks who can't stand their horrible lives and the fact that they will never, ever be a real girl. I understand that this #triggers you but oh well.

You are almost all bigots against us, and I wish I knew why. I wish we could all just be friends and help each other out. It would be in our mutual best interest. But noooooooooo trannies gotta be a bunch of bigoted cunts. Why?

Your bigotry is making me be really mean to trannies who shouldn't deserve it but sadly earn it by being mean to me all the time.
>>
>>6103721
dude they're just trolling you ironically
>>
>>6103721
If you don't have semen, what is an orgasm like?
>>
>>6103726
;.; you're probably right man.
>>
File: 885877522468.jpg (33 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
885877522468.jpg
33 KB, 500x667
>>6099858
>tfw no fem vers clone to reciprocate my love
>>
>>6103737
iktf anon
>>
>>6103734
>thinks no semen equals no orgasm
lol, then there is this nigga
>>
>>6103746
I asked what it's like without semen, dumb dumb
>>
File: feels goodman.jpg (50 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
feels goodman.jpg
50 KB, 475x360
>>6103734
Feels goodman. My dick still pulses like it's trying to push semen out, and for a while it even still felt like there was totally going to be some coming out, but it never does. After a while I got used to it and it stopped feeling like I was going to have jizz fly everywhere even though none would.

A little bit of clear fluid comes out while I'm having sex or being sexually stimulated and all that, and when I orgasm it's either nothing extra, or like a drop of clear fluid. I also leak clear fluid afterwards in a low amount for a little while. Pretty strange. I do find it really hot though when I'm getting pounded in the ass and I have clear fluid leaking out of my dick like crazy. Fuck that feels so good.

I feel like orgasms got more intense and just changed. More of a whole body feel, slightly longer, I have more of an inclination to make noise from them and moan and stuff. I also get really shakey and twitchey as orgasms approach. Every time I get ass pounded I have to shove my face into a pillow to not alert the neighbors that I'm getting fucked.
>>
>>6103737
mmm you're really qt :3
>>
>>6103755
You are describing every femboy's dream lol - thanks for the detailed explanation, it was very helpful
>>
>>6103755
oh my god right? the sensation of orgasms is a full body thing now, it's so much better and it makes me want to bottom so much more.
>>
>>6103755
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask if you think you are fertile? The question is almost redundant since I am thinking of an orchi, but it would still be interesting to know.
>>
>>6103750
silly me
but it's kinda a dumb question anyway don't you think? you'll basically get a cum-less orgasm tbqh
>>
>>6103765
No problem. Hope you have a nice fap ;^)
>>6103767
Oh for sure. Bottoming has become multiple times better for me. I was much more vers before but now I'm almost exclusively a bottom.
>>
>>6103783
Eh, not really - I was curious if not ejaculating meant the sexual desire didn't immediately stop like usual.
>>
>>6103774
>Oh yeah, I forgot to ask if you think you are fertile?
I am almost certain that I am sterile. Luckily that's okay with me. What comes out is completely clear, and in very low volumes. Maybe there is some astronomical statistical near-impossibility that I could knock a girl up, but I highly doubt it. That said, I haven't gotten my fertility tested, so I have no idea if I am really sterile, but I am pretty sure of it.

Additional info: cyproterone is my antiandrogen, and it tends to kill the balls pretty hardcore.
More additional info: pre-hormones I once had sex with a girl hundreds of times using the pull-out method and no other birth control, and I never knocked her up. I even had some partial fuckups. Many guys report luck with that, but still, maybe I wasn't even that fertile in the first place. Could have been her, or could have been pure luck though.
>The question is almost redundant since I am thinking of an orchi, but it would still be interesting to know.
I am also thinking of an orchi mainly to just take less hormones and have it all be less taxing on my body.
>>
>>6103810
> I could knock a girl up, but I highly doubt it.
maybe you could try that for science lol
>>
>>6103793
Oooh that's one thing I forgot to tell you in my post.

I don't need to stop after I orgasm and can continue going. In fact many times my boner won't go down after I orgasm and I have to fap again or keep having sex to get my desire to go away. The other day I came like 4 times in 15 minutes while fapping. No refractory period can be the shit, but it can also be really annoying when your partner gets tired and doesn't want to continue after making you come once. I can't blame them though seeing as sex can be pretty tiring physically.
>>
>>6103810
also how much cypro you take bb?
>>
>>6103820
>maybe you could try that for science lol
Unfortunately I can't. Once I discovered other guys dicks I lost all interest in girls. The hormones only made that gulf larger.
>>
>>6103828
50mg/day

Also thanks, that reminded me to take it kek.
>>
Anyone here get any sort of ffs? I suppose my m.o. is to look as girly as possible, contrary to a feminized man (yet not a tranny either)
>>
>>6103860
yeah i had nose work done and i told the surgeon i was a tranny
>>
>>6103860

I was considering getting FFS, but I recently had some dermal fillers to fill out my gaunt, masculine cheeks and that really made a gigantic difference to how feminine I look. FFS really doesn't seem necessary anymore, though a nose job for a flatter nose would be nice if I ever get the money to do it.
>>
>>6103860
>first femgen started taking hormones
>now started talking about orchis
>now THIS

wtf senpai, wtf
>>
>>6103884

Honestly I think hormones are a more tranny thing to do than FFS - FFS is just plastic surgery with an aim to look girlier in mind. It's not like only trannies get plastic surgery on their faces.
>>
>>6103884
it's happening :D
>>
>>6103895
how are hormones a tranny thing?
they are just part of body modification, relax :^)
>>
>>6103880
Wouldn't hrt fill out your cheeks or just not to a satisfactory level?

>>6103884
I figured this gen was better to post in than the trans one. I don't doubt it is very hard to understand if it's not your own experience, but I don't feel like I'm born in the wrong body or whatever, I'm just very interested in the feminine appearance/behavior. That's about all there is to it I think, though I want it very badly.
>>
>>6103884
Maybe there are some people who are not trans but also not okay with being normal men. Some people want to be something that is inbetween man and woman, in a non-snowflake way. Some people want to be that cute tomboy but who is actually a boy and not a girl. Some people want to just be fem as fuck but love being a boy. We don't really have anywhere else to go so we come here, and lo and behold, many of the older school femboys turned out to be similar.

This is just the place where androgynous or even fem as fuck male identifying freaks fit in best here :/
>>
Who /ex-tranny/ here?
>>
>>6103912
this... is actually a really good way of describing myself I'd never been able to articulate before
thanks senpai
>>
>>6104028
Me. I only thought I was one because of loud mouthed trannies making me think dysphoria=tranny freak. Once I started hormones and became a cute androgynous femmy boy, my bad dysphoria feels went away and I felt fucking great. I love being a cute pretty boy. I felt no need or desire to go girlmode or anything, no desire to be called female pronouns, in fact I would dislike such things. I just wanted to be cute.

This makes trannies really buttmad because we get to have our cake and eat it too.
>>
>>6104041
You are quite welcome friend, I am very glad I could be of help.
>>
>>6103904

Probably not to a satisfactory level, plus I don't want boobs.
>>
>>6103884
Honestly, I would like to get SRS. Even on hrt, I still look enough like a boy to live as a dude. There's just no way I'll ever be passable enough to make social transition worth it.
>>
>>6104092
So do you ideally wish to identify as a girl or a boy? SRS seems a little far for a femboy. If you had a magic pill that'd turn you into an attractive cis girl version of yourself, would you take it?
>>
>>6104090
most people don't grow noticeable tits after puberty tbqh or maybe i am the only lucky bitch here who's over one year on hormones and still got nothing but puffy bee strings

luckily
>>
File: zz072873405.png (222 KB, 546x359) Image search: [Google]
zz072873405.png
222 KB, 546x359
>>6104215
Beware, puffy bee stings are far from a guarantee. Pic related, old pic of my femboy chest. Please note, these are not girl boobs. They are boy chesticles.
>>
File: rodney sees some shit.gif (936 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
rodney sees some shit.gif
936 KB, 280x200
>>6104092
> I would like to get SRS

>femgen
>femgen
>femgen
I thought the thing that set us apart from /trangen/ is that we DON'T want to have our cocks mutilated?
>>
>>6104229
Seems like maybe they're an MTF taking refuge with us.
>>
>>6104227
yeah but i literally have a flat chest and puffy nips just like in trap animu drawn by 2n5

besides i have a predisposition to store fat in the lower part of the body only so i should be okay
>>
>>6101303
>Are most femboys into non femboys? or are most into femboys?

I'm not exclusively into one type of person, but I would prefer to date another fem/andro guy or a cute tranny. I'm much pickier about masc guys. I prefer them a bit older and preferably not made entirely of muscle and hair.
>>
>>6104077
>This makes trannies really buttmad because we get to have our cake and eat it too.
lol this so much

i only fear i'll get my hormones revoked because i don't want to cut off my cock or because i have the desire to dress like i want to

i'll probably have to pull SJW tumblr bullshit about discrimination of non-binary people and call my endo a shitlord (i am cringing internally already)
>>
>>6103209
Are you me? This is pretty much my life story
>>
File: screwedup.png (166 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
screwedup.png
166 KB, 400x300
>>6103737
>tfw have this body type
>resting bitch face, tan skin, body hair

lifes unfair, I just want a qt slim guy to cuddle with
>>
File: IMG_0378.jpg (136 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
136 KB, 960x960
tfw manly man
>>
>>6104215

I'm 21, but I'd still rather not risk growing boobs I don't want if I don't have to. Hormones are kind of a last resort for me.
>>
>>6104229
I thought the difference was that we didn't get butthurt about muh pronouns and deadname?

Do I identify as a girl? Yes. Does that mean I need to make an ass of myself by socially transitioning when I can't pass? Absolutely not. That's where I'm coming from.
>>
>>6104278

Honestly I really wouldn't mind at all a body like the traps 2n5 draws. They're really hot.
>>
>>6104327
I'm actually pretty surprised by how many people on this site have said they felt similarly when I told people how it is with me. It really makes me feel like less of a weirdo for being like this.
>>
>>6104343
Any chance you are aware of what makes this guy look more fem than others? His hair is pretty wavy and he has his eyebrows arched - anything else I'm missing?
>>
>>6104377
that's me and I don't look fem at all I'm a manly man

t. mascgen
>>
File: GMxWCMX.jpg (527 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GMxWCMX.jpg
527 KB, 1920x1080
Sup Femgen

I decided to stop being a mtf and just want to be a really faggy gay dude.

I been on hrt since I was 19 and I am way too old now. What should I do?

Picture related.
>>
>>6104401
Where's the bolt handle on that rifle?
>>
>>6104401
Cut hair into a shorter yet not necessarily too short very faggy cute boy cut, get some qt boy clothes, keep popping your skittles. I guess for the hair you've got quite a lot of freedom, just look up what you think would look best on you.

Or go with whatever you feel like. You could just not even cut it, but it's going to make you look girlier and like you're going for tranny/girl as is.
>>
File: 1.jpg (64 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64 KB, 700x393
>>6104416
it is near the scope. I didn't lock it in this picture.

>>6104422
I don't know about cutting it. I am native american and it is normally for most guys to keep their hair long.

After years of hormones use I have small b cups boobs though. I started dressing more and more andro recently, but I don't want to stop hrt. The other problem I face is that all my legal documents are now female.
>>
femgen, what are some qt boy clothes you would recommend?
>>
>>6102954
yay i top tho
>>6102991
shut up kid go fuck a toaster
>>6103073
meme
>>6103081
probably correct
>>6103311
needs more core exercise :^)
>>6103466
fugly
>>6104343
degeneracy
>>6104401
cute, would go innawoods and be rangebuddies/10

just do a manbun meme. you'll still be andro but instanty definitively male
>>
>>6104447
cardigans, especially long ones
v-neck shirts
pastel colours and floral stuff
tights worn under shorts
stuff with bare arms
thigh-highs
fitted shirts
cute hats
accessories in general
leggings, jeggings and skinny jeans
tunic tops
fancy slim-fitting coats
>>
>>6104463
why am I degenerate ;_;
>>
File: 2016-04-21-145623.jpg (520 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-21-145623.jpg
520 KB, 1920x1080
>>6104463
I tried the whole man bun thing and I still get clocked as female. Like even when I wear a sports bra, man bun and a guys top.

Maybe I should stop wearing girls jeans.

Also here is a little cheap to sh 10-22
>>
>>6104441
>I am native american and it is normally for most guys to keep their hair long.
Not trying to be rude but for the most part nobody other than perhaps natives and those who live around them and have exposure can tell you are just by looking at you.

People are very basic creatures and like to visually identify someone in an instant. Around natives and those who are aware you of course will be able to bank on the long hair being a masculine trait as well. However those who are not so in the know are not going to spot you as a native, I know I didn't, but that's mainly because the natives where I live look very different from you. More importantly without you telling me that you're native, I wouldn't know, and I wouldn't even be thinking about or guessing your ethnicity, I'd just be seeing you and going "that is someone who is trying to look like a girl"

Main point is that not everyone is going to be aware your long hair is guymode stuff, and the long hair is inevitably going to get people thinking you're trying to go for full on girl.

I mean that's no reason to cut it but more of just something to keep in mind. If you don't mind putting up with a little extra flak for being androgynous or possibly looking like a tranny, then go right ahead. There are also things you can do with already long hair to make them be more on the boy side of things, like pull it back into a pony tail and such things.
>>
>>6104489
>>6104401
>mel tries to attention whore here too
jesus dude have you no shame?

now post your microdick
>>
>>6104489
Nice ruger 10/22

Qt 3.14 hasguns/10
>>
File: 2016-04-21-143654.jpg (558 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-21-143654.jpg
558 KB, 1920x1080
>>6104497
Well I am not fully American Indian, but I am enrolled in a tribe and stuff. Still, I kind of gave up on caring about gender roles so much and think I should just be a faggyish kind of guy because that is where I feel closet too.

>>6104500
nsfw
http://i.imgur.com/Vs6avF8.jpg

happy?

>>6104529
guess this one /k/
>>
File: laugh.gif (1 MB, 245x244) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
1 MB, 245x244
>>6104533
>>
File: 239847389729.jpg (30 KB, 384x333) Image search: [Google]
239847389729.jpg
30 KB, 384x333
>>6103209
My exact experience/10. This needs to be a disclaimer: why andro-fem guys and trannies are not synonymous.
>>
File: 2938497832.jpg (51 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
2938497832.jpg
51 KB, 500x750
>>6104343
Your hair has really nice natural waves to it. Once it gets like twice as long you'll be super androgynous. Please don't cut it...
>>
>>6104554
>This needs to be a disclaimer: why andro-fem guys and trannies are not synonymous.
Agreed. If I had known this sooner instead of having to find out myself, I'd have had a much better time waiting for hormones and taking care of myself to do their stuff, and everything would have gone more smoothly. I might have even taken serms or taken some other measures to not grow as big of boobs, but oh well. I had no idea they'd get this big and expected much less, it's my fault for not being prepared for bigger boobs. I also would have had less confusion when I hit the magic zone of cute fem androgynous boy and felt 100% fine happy and fixed.

It makes me really wonder though, how many trannies there are out there who aren't even really trannies but are instead people like us, who just haven't realized it yet because of buying too much into the trans narrative and not knowing anything else existed.
>>
>>6104588
I'm lucky that I never went past 2mg E and only was on it for about 3/4 of a year. I just take anti-androgens now and I'm happy with it. No boobs. But I'm sure it's not too big of a deal for you anyway. Just be thankful that you realized this and didn't go too far with being trans.

>It makes me really wonder though, how many trannies there are out there who aren't even really trannies but are instead people like us, who just haven't realized it yet because of buying too much into the trans narrative and not knowing anything else existed.
I think it's really common actually. Like you said, so many people (myself included) falsely learn that having dysphoria means your trans, when the reality is it's much more complex than that.
>>
>>6104588
How long on HRT and how big of boobs do you have? I think the ideal size is the appearance of near flat chested until you push up on your body fat to make it look big - that way you don't have to try and cover them up so much.
>>
Does anyone here have an inspo? A celebrity (male or female) for example.

If you're like 16, I can also use the term "she's goals"
>>
>>6103721
What do you take?
>>
File: 23984798273.jpg (287 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
23984798273.jpg
287 KB, 1000x1300
>>6104626
Stav Strashko - basically the undeclared androgynous lord of femgen.
>>
>>6104621
> I think the ideal size is the appearance of near flat chested until you push up on your body fat to make it look big - that way you don't have to try and cover them up so much.
;.; #triggered
>How long on HRT and how big of boobs do you have?
I basically did a year of hormones, went off for some months, and have been back on them for 6 months. My hormones: cyproterone acetate 50mg/day and estradiol valerate injections 10mg/week. At this point what is done is done and I'm actually not that upset about the boobs, so I'm just going to let them keep developing and getting more and more normal shaped. The nipples have gotten much, much more normal looking. Used to be puffy and bulgey as fuck but they are now starting to even out with the contour of the rest of the boobs.

This is like a 3 month old pic of my boy chest
>>6104227
and they have gotten a definite good deal bigger and have changed in shape. To conceal them in public I must wear a sports bra, two t shirts/undershirts of some kind, and then a third layer consisting of typically a hoodie, or a button-up shirt that has breast pockets, or a jacket, or a vest, etc. If I go baggier with my clothes, I can get away with just sports bra t shirt hoodie and only have my boobs print through somewhat. I often am too lazy/wanting to be comfy and so say fuck it and let them kinda print anyway and just wear what I wish.

I have no idea on the cup size lol.
>>
>>6104676
see
>>6104727
>>
>>6104377
He s pulling of f a very feminine expression which contrasts with his admittedly masculine bone structure
>>
>>6104533
Be a faggy guy or whatever the hell feels right to you, but you're too cute to be wrong either way.

Im /k/ as fuck and would claim you as my waifu proudly.
>>
>>6104686
>implying she isnt on 'mones.
>>
>>6104771
>she
Get the fuck out tranny >:(
>>
>>6104782

I know femgen gets turned on at the thought of somebody being "naturally feminine" without ever using meds but its very very unlikely.
>>
>>6104742
Thanks mate - I also look more fem when making faces.
>>
>>6104771
He takes anti-androgens. And wut I never said anything about not taking hormones. He's just my inspiration so I made it known.

>>6104782
ikr
>>
>>6104801
No you idiot, I am saying that just because someone is on hormones does not mean they are a tranny. Only trannies think that, because they're delusional crazy fucks who presume >dysphoria = you want to be a girl
without also realizing that sometimes, for some people, it's more like:
>dysphoria = maybe you actually want to be a really girly androgynous guy.
Also there is the whole taking-hormones-to-prevent-losing-natural-femboy-status thing.

Hormones =/= tranny. Get over yourself hon.
>>
>>6104343
iktf sparky-chan

[spoiler]want to have a manly man party with me? [/spoiler]
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.