[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mtfgen/ housewife edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 717x960
Share your homemaking tips for your future as a housewife!
>>
>>6093042
get a job so you can afford the mortgage payment
>>
>tfw your bf jokes that you should quit your career and become a housewife
>>
School ended for the semester, I'm here to continue being unproductive. I doubt any of the people that I used to hang out with are still around, but I guess that I'll see.

>>6093042
Fuck that. I don't even want kids, so what's the point of being at home all the time.
>>
>>6093574
My classes end next week. Two essays due Monday and I haven't started either.
>>
File: 126841727952.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
126841727952.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>6093261

tempting
>>
>curling up in the fetal position and imagining I'm cuddling with a bf

How do I go mad enough for this to seem real?
>>
File: tumblr_o1ukannzOM1r2tfp0o1_540.jpg (11 KB, 540x119) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ukannzOM1r2tfp0o1_540.jpg
11 KB, 540x119
>>6093971

http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Comfort-P009-Boyfriend-Shining/dp/B002RWJ9S8

you don't have to go mad

for only 40 dollars you too can have a bf
>>
File: butt.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
>>6093960
>tfw there's almost none fit dominant but caring women who wants a trans housewife to take care of the children while her sustain the family with her job.

being a bislut with preference for women is suffering.
>>
>>6093952
Your name confused the heck out of me for a bit. Back when I hung out here all the time, I started dating a girl named Charlotte. Good luck with your exams.
>>
File: 1461746548298[1].jpg (274 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
1461746548298[1].jpg
274 KB, 800x1160
>>
>>6093990

An Amazon review:

>I purchased this Boyfriend pillow as a gag gift for my roommate. At first it was hilarious. Then things became sinister.

>My roommate decided that he didn't want the pillow in his room, so he began to leave it in the front room. That was also quite funny, except that the pillow began to appear in places where, from the corner of your eye, it appeared to be an actual person. Like you would walk around the corner into the family room and the pillow would be positioned so that it looked like somebody sleeping half under a blanket.

>Time continued and the pillow continued to show up in various locations, and we each thought one of the other roommates was messing around. This continued for quite a while until one of the roommates, Brad, started complaining that the pillow would keep ending up in his room - often with its arm around his neck while he was asleep. We all cracked jokes, thinking that somebody was still messing around - as Brad was known to be a deep sleeper. However, it began to come out that, since the pillow was first put in the front room, none of us claimed responsibility for moving it around.

>After that, we began to track the pillow. Every day we came home, the first roommate would make a note of its position. During the evening, if anybody saw it anywhere else, they would text the other roommates the new position. Right now the pillow is on the couch behind me, right by the candlestick. Earlier tonight the pillow was in the kitchen, by the knife block.

>Anyways, this continued for a while, and we began to notice things disappearing around the house. Strange things. For example, one of the roommates was an climber. One day he got home and found that a long length of his climbing rope had been cutoff and taken away. Another time, a different roommate found the pipe wrench from his toolbox was missing.
>>
>>6093990
>>6094452

>After things began to disappear, I thought it best to record our experiences on the Amazon review. I wanted to do this so that nobody else would ever AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

2 spooky
>>
File: elf smile you must protect.png (25 KB, 270x339) Image search: [Google]
elf smile you must protect.png
25 KB, 270x339
>>6095316
it will if you're actually trans

so as long as you're trans you have nothing to worry about :^)
>>
>>6095316
Basically this
>>6095383

So far I:
>feel amazing when not dysphoric
>dysphoria feels worse than ever
>I'm tired a lot
>being aroused feels different
>masturbating feels even better somehow
It's been a weird combo of good and bad but I never wanna turn back because I feel so much better overall and usually really sure of myself.
>>
>>6093574
Hiiii! Glad to see you're well. ^^
>>
File: story67.gif (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
story67.gif
30 KB, 600x450
>>6095383
hi gem

I want y'all to have good feelings!
I really do love you all!
I'm sorry I blew up earlier...
>>
Where can a 6 foot 2, 17 inch shoulder to shoulder mtf get some clothes, I'm not even on HRT yet, so this is for future reference.
>>
>>6095403
the internet
>>
File: images (8).jpg (10 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
10 KB, 266x190
>>6094358
when it comes to family it doesn't even phase me when they use male pronouns and stuff. (since I still look 100% cis)

Im just wondering what it'll be like when I start looking like a girl when they say stuff like big brother or son
>>
>>6095415
Yeah but what stores have cute shit
>>
>>6095425
I just let them do it, I made a deal with them that they don't have to treat me different, as long as they stay out of my transition shit, so they say Him, or he, and I just ignore it, everywhere else though, I'm a she.
>>
>>6095403
17 in 6'2? that's really rather decent for that height at least.

>>6095427
As for stores that's half of it. Uniqlo and H&M have decent stuffs, but I find most of my good stuff on amazon. Learn brands, look for clearance sales and learn your full measurements so you can order stuff online and it's best option.

Otherwise stick to brands you like, I've found I'm really liking Lucky Brand and Calvin Klein stuffs.
>>
>>6095438
Just go to the mall....
>>
>>6095434
very similar deal on my end too. i just *really* hate being deadnamed. that one always gets me to cringe inside a bit but eh such is life.

Like you tho everywhere else it's female prounons and korra
>>
>>6095448
that must be annoying for everyone around you considering you look 100 percent like a dude
>>
>>6095442
You can usually snipe better deals online clearance than at a mall but that's also an option.

Uniqlo and H&M are also options with stores in malls for them if they choose =\.

Clearance hunting is amazing yeah you may be getting last year's look but you can usually get it for a fraction and you can find something quality that looks good.
>>
>>6095454
but going to the mall with your girlfriends is fun.
>>
>>6095438
Thanks, I go to H&M every so often, for boys clothes (waah waaahh) and I always had to pretend to be disinterested in when my sister would go upstairs to the girls shit WHICH IS LIKE 2 FLOORS AND NOT JUST ONE, ANOTHER BENEFIT OF BEING A GIRL
>>
File: 1437260031419.jpg (44 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1437260031419.jpg
44 KB, 853x480
hello
>>
Does HRT fix a genetically high hair-line, or should I just grow bangs, bangs are cute and was gonna do it anyway.
>>
File: giphy.gif (4 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4 MB, 448x252
>>6095479
Hi
>>
who here /needs this terrible dysphoric existence to end/ xD
>>
>tfw you pull your gf onto your lap and she always flaps her arms a bit in surprise

>no-one is cuter
>>
Does this apply to anyone recently? I think of it when I realize what I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmBri9kvptE
>>
>>6095464
Whenever I went out shopping with my friends we would usually end up having to go full on thrift store hunting cause of price x.x

>>6095475
Yeah, no they have some really great stuff there for women. I get these nice tshirts called 'Basic Tee' or w/e I happened to even find a sale where it was 3$ per shirt! Bought like 10 in a bunch of different colors just to have a bunch to go through. I went with American Eagle for pants though I really like their cut cause of my thin legs. I shopped H&M when I was repressing though as well cause I was in the whole 'business casual' look with button downs and decent dark jeans etc look.

But yeah honestly if you want the enjoyment of shopping irl, just go hang out and go through your local malls and see what they've got, otherwise the amazon deals are great. I got an 80$ dress for 15$ and it looks great.

Learning brands is very useful though is the big part. Stores like H&M have most all their own stuff while some have a variety of brands mixed in the store. If you learn a brand that has a 'look' you like chances are they will have more, as yknow, complimenting products.

>>6095479
Heya ^^
>>
>>6095513
It's like an itch in the back of your mind constantly, isn't it? It is for me.
>>
>>6095453
not really I told them to use he if that's easier and they opted to use she instead. its feels nice to have considerate friends
>>
>>6095519
Thanks! I hope I can wear some of my boymode sweaters, they're too cute to forget honestly, and I did buy them bigger than they need to be so they could be comfy and cute.
>>
>>6095539
Cool friends, I've even slipped for other MTF people by saying he, it's just a knee jerk reaction when in a conversation, you say it for so long and it sticks.
>>
>>6095542
If you've got the body for it tighter clothing adds to the look/passing. Obviously can backfire hard if ya don't.

Big comfy sweaters though can sometimes just even look like you stole your bfs sweater or something ^^ Though it's about to be summer! I hope you don't plan to wear any soon :P
>>
>>6095555
I wear sweaters all the time, or flannel to cover my arm hair, never told anybody but I would get shit all the time like "ITS 80 DEGREES WHY ARE YOU WEARING FLANNEL!" and I'd have to roll up the sleeves to make them happy and have them "fall down" hopefully I can get on HRT soon, and wear some new t-shirts that I guess are unisex, they're just like graphic tee's of Venture Brothers shit.
>>
File: bellydancer.jpg (961 KB, 1568x3486) Image search: [Google]
bellydancer.jpg
961 KB, 1568x3486
everyone take a moment to consider how lucky we are to have allies out there
>>
>>6095684
>I'm not sure I believe in astrology, but Taurus is a pretty accurate description of me, haha.
>What I'm doing with my life: ...I study critical theory...
>I'm really good at: Thinking critically

This seems to be the issue with so many leftists nowadays. They conflate critical theory with critical thinking. They're able to rattle off everything that has ever been said about class relations, but see astrology as probable. Don't get me wrong critical theory has a place, but it's just an analytical tool. You have to be able to think before you can use it effectively.
Sorry for the rant.
>>
>>6095502

Do the bangs anyway. Some folks report a returning hairline but don't count on it.

>>6096080
I view it as just like any form of divination: don't look to it for accuracy, but you can use it to guide your train of thought as you find your own answer.
>>
>>6095434
>verywhere else though, I'm a she.
lol k
>>
CATHY BRENNAN IS A HON
>>
tfw bf is sensitive about his dick size and you are much bigger than him.
>>
>>6097078
it's a curse
>>
>>6095401
i want to read this but im worried

is the author a furry
>>
>be trans
>hooked up with another trans girl
>we agreed to do a casual thing
>fugged on Monday but I really want to fugg again
>too beta to know when to message her again

What do? She told me to message her at anytime but I don't want to come off to eager, but I'm really horny and had a lot of fun with her.
>>
>>6097090
Pretty much just ask with a sentence that shows that you are aware of the casualness, say you enjoyed yourself and wanted to know if she wanted to do it again so time. Keep it open as to when but direct in your intentions to get a response equally so.
>>
Morning everyone. I'm hungover and starting to feel a cold coming on. How are you?
>>
>>6097098
Just creating new memes to leak soon.
>>
why am I so lazy mtfgen?

I'm honestly procrastinating calling a doctor to start HRT
I think I'm getting depressed again
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1210x791) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1210x791
>>6097107
>>
Post the prettiest trips right now!
>>
homemaking tip:

binge eat in bed all day when alone so no-one can see you cry, and then 30 minutes before people get back from work, do some slight rearranging, say you've cleaned and act angry towards everyone in the rest of the house because without you, nothing would get done.

it works every time!

also my qhi order arrived like 2 days from dispatch, the day i ran out of the good cypro and only had the shitty procur left so godsend. thats good. i also had a letter addressed to Mr Auric Victor Cowan (my dead in the dust boyname) from my local nhs hospital, my gp referred me to an endocrinologist. My name is Ms Girlname Mothersmaidenname, and is with my GP surgery so I'd have been referred with that, so the head of patiant services was working from my old notes when I was last at that hospital when I was 17. Pieces of shit. The endo I'm on a waiting list for? Arab name. That's so bad I'm amused. I want cypro, not disapproval followed by a stoning
>>
>>6097122
yesterday I said today
ur right

I need to just do it. one of the things in my way is that I want to preserve my dna in a sperm bank (i know, not v trans of me, oh WELL) and I guess I should make that appt first? or can the doctor help with that? I Dunno. okay

tomorrow, during business hours, I will call
>>
>>6097132
I'm a pretty boy. An ugly girl, but a pretty boy
>>
>>6097132
I can be pretty crossdressing boy.
If not for dysphoria I would love to stay a faggot. Or no scratch that without HRT I would look much worse.
>>
>>6097133

i can't believe i actually read that shitty blog post all the way through
>>
>>6097324
There there, I'm sure there's a group you can go to to say you were post-raped and get support
>>
>>6093574
>so what's the point of being at home all the time.

Because lacking ambition or any sort of responsibility is so easy. Rather just have my husband do literally everything for me and hide behind the title of "housewife" to delude myself into thinking I'm actually contributing anything meaningful to the relationship
>>
My gf is crazy in love to me, always telling me she loves me and kissing me.
Im a bit indifferent, i doubt i love her as much as she does but she puts so much effort on bjs.
Also our life is basically cooking, sex and sleep. I never wanted a life like this, i wanted a more romantic relationship
>>
>>6097720

Are you me?

I'm a bislut engaged to a cute, tiny, successful woman who will make a shitload more money than me pretty much forever and loves to spoil me. She's outrageously in love with me, I do love her, but I'm pretty sure she loves me more than I love her. We cook, sex, and sleep together and occasionally watch a show or engage in one of our few mutual hobbies together. She's mentioned multiple times that I could be a stay-at-home husband if I wanted to be.

We already do a bit of pegging, and she does seem to enjoy it, but she hasn't really demonstrated any interest in being any more dominant than she is which I would like. She also really likes it when I'm dominant, enough so that I can't just be her bottom bitch all the time like I want. I can do it for her, but I always just feel kind of detached when I'm being dominant. I just want to get laser hair removal on my whole body and wear sexy lingerie around the house so she can bend me over and fuck me like the slut I am whenever she wants.

I never though it's the life I would want, but now I know it is. I just can't see giving up what I already have for some misguided hope that there's something better out there.
>>
>>6095479
Ruka is my spirit animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc26WYGdGUA&ab_channel=Praeludien
>>
> I just want to get laser hair removal on my whole body and wear sexy lingerie around the house so she can bend me over and fuck me like the slut I am whenever she wants.

MY FANTASY
>>
Do most trans girls like men, women, or other tgirls?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.