[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cis LesGen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89
File: lesbians at home.gif (984 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
lesbians at home.gif
984 KB, 500x281
Cis Lesbian General: Hobbies edition

What are some unique hobbies and interests you have? What skills are you learning to become a proper lesbian housewife?

This thread is intended for AFAB lesbian discussion. Recommended filters for fun enhancement
http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE

Transgender lesbians, bisexuals, and men with questions can find the "chill" lesbians by searching for "chill lesgen".

Previous general: http://boards.4chan.org/lgbt/thread/6040728#top
>>
File: yes they are lesbians I checked.gif (990 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
yes they are lesbians I checked.gif
990 KB, 500x281
>>
Going off the last thread, is being a kissless virgin really that much of a dealbreaker for people? I'm 23 and I'm worried I'm just going to look increasingly more pathetic.
>>
>>6051902

Lets put it this way.

If you're a virgin, you're a guaranteed 100% gold star.
>>
>>6051889

So in ~10 years, you've never met a single attractive woman willing to date/fuck you that you also wanted to fuck?
I get that lesbian dating is hard but that seems like a bit of a stretch unless you're asexual.
>>
>>6051902
Personally I don't care, the only dealbreaker to me is if a partner has a Y chromosome. Being a kissless virgin isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>6051902

For women, yeah.
Women tend to prefer people who are on their level or better than them at something, inexperience is a turn-off.

Saying this as a virgin who will definitely be keeping that a secret if/when I ever meet a girl who wants to fug.
>>
>>6051925
Well that's discouraging.
>>
>>6051915
Only one, and she was a bad idea for other reasons. I freely admit that I haven't really bothered to put myself out there though, so it shouldn't be that surprising. I mostly encounter straight people in my day-to-day life.
>>
File: time for vintage.jpg (98 KB, 564x845) Image search: [Google]
time for vintage.jpg
98 KB, 564x845
>>6051942
You shouldn't be discouraged. Lesbian women are on average more intelligent and well-grounded than their straight counterparts. According to a matchmaker, she finds that lesbian women aren't as fixated on looks or education level or even money - they want similar goals. Such a family building, travelling, etc. And plus, women are less shallow than their male counterparts. They will usually enter a relationship with someone less attractive than them as long as that person makes them feel good.
>>
On online dating sites, how long is too long to message a girl who liked your profile? Because I haven't really checked mine at all this month, and I just saw a qt liked me three weeks ago.
>>
File: jimmy_olsen_0.jpg (99 KB, 596x334) Image search: [Google]
jimmy_olsen_0.jpg
99 KB, 596x334
>>6051889
>dating and sex are just not a priority for me
Which would count as "something wrong" as far as dating compatibility with me goes.

>>6051902
I mean... it is for me. I ain't tryna teach some fresh-eyed kid how to eat pussy, you know what I'm saying?

I mean, if you've never even had sex there is a LOT of adult life you have not explored at all. It'd be a total mismatch for me, experience-wise. Like you'd have no idea what you want from a relationship or any idea what you like during sex, or anything. Shit's frustrating to deal with.
>>
>>6051868
>It's sad cuz I really just wanna talk about Supergirl to somebody who won't get annoyed with me 2 mins in.
Couldn't you just talk to her about Supergirl then? I mean without any boning, or boning intent.
>>
>>6051967
You clearly don't know anything about women if you think we don't care about looks. Which leads me to believe you're ugly/ not a woman or both.
>>
File: Melissa-Benoist-supergirl.jpg (293 KB, 1515x873) Image search: [Google]
Melissa-Benoist-supergirl.jpg
293 KB, 1515x873
>>6051916
>the only dealbreaker to me is if a partner has a Y chromosome
Nigga those are some LOW standards.
>>
>>6051975
Just message her. There is no "too long." Zero to lose.
>>
>>6051984
>Which would count as "something wrong" as far as dating compatibility with me goes
Oh yeah for sure, but the other anons seemed to be curious about it in a more general sense.
>>
>>6051985
On a dating site, though? I mean, if I message her she's gonna think I have romantic interest, and then she'll be hurt or embarrassed when I say I don't.

And just leading with "hey I'm not into you at all but did you see that last episode?" also seems hurtful af.

Plus my GOD I need to get laid.
>>
File: dont piss me off dyke.jpg (37 KB, 321x500) Image search: [Google]
dont piss me off dyke.jpg
37 KB, 321x500
>>6051986
I'm saying not as much as straight women do. You must be an angry MAN

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/how-one-straight-woman-became-a-professional-matchmaker-for-lesbians
>>
Poll for lesgen.

http://strawpoll.me/7421594
>>
>>6051984
I was never worried about my sexual inexperience until now.
>>
>>6052027
Sucks to be you, I guess.

Also really? I've seen this topic come up a lot of times in a lot of different contexts.
>>
>tfw girl you like has name that sounds a lot like your sister
I think that may be worse than me having the same name as her.
>>
>>6052022
How hot is the straight chick?

Is she like a 10/10 who wants to have a one-night stand?
>>
>>6052005
Alright those are valid points. I wouldn't care but most people seem a lot more sensitive.
>>
>>6051881
I've already spilled all my hobbies in these threads. Bike rides, weight lifting, drawing/painting, book binding, hiking, rock/mineral/fossil collecting, animation, beer, indie wrestling, hunting for tiddies to honk.

Quick question tho, any of you have any experience with college lgbt clubs? I'm ready to start trying to date again but I just don't know how to go about it this time.
>>
>>6052038
>tfw neither of those will be problems I ever have to deal with.
>>
>>6052040
Assume they're the same hotness.
Hell, assume they're identical twins or something.
>>
>>6052060
Are we assuming the virgin is a kinsey 6?
>>
>>6052051
What, you have some super special name? Or like a man's name: Jamie Jordan Stevie
>>
File: black.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>>6052051
Have a male name? You piece of shit.

>>6052050
Are lgbt clubs like the lesbian hookup scene now? I thought that an lgbt club would attract crappy activist demi-girl types. Eugh.

>>6052060
Then why the fuck would we even have to decide? It's clear. Virgin wins.
>>
>>6052035
Well I generally figured I didn't want to have sex just for the sake of it. And on the notable occasions I did, I wish I hadn't. I don't often come to lesgen, but when I've seen this conversation come up elsewhere, in lesbian or (gird your loins) heterosexual contexts, usually people have said as long as they liked someone they wouldn't really mind much.
>>
>>6052069
>>6052071
Super special snowflake name.
>>
>>6052071
I just don't even know. I've never been to one. I've been too caught up with school and other clubs n shit. Now I don't even know where to start so an lgbt club sounds promising?
>>
>>6052087
Tell us.
>>
>>6052069

I read that and immediately assumed they had a name like Rajeesha Ponururu Marukesh or something
>>
>>6051984
So if everything else about the girl was perfect but she'd just never been in a relationship before, you'd still not try things out with her? That just sounds kind of shallow.
>>
>>6052099
Yeah sharing my unique-ass name with a bunch of trolls seems like a grand idea.
>>
>>6052097
My main issue with lgbt was that I found out I didn't like other gay people very much. Why straight grills gotta be so cute and unobtainable.
>>
>>6052099

I wish the title wasn't so in the way so I could memecaption that with "ENTER MY VAGINA" or something.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (62 KB, 1024x651) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
62 KB, 1024x651
>>6052076
>Well I generally figured I didn't want to have sex just for the sake of it.
Why not?

Honestly that's kind of part of the reason I wouldn't wanna date a KV. Sex is NOT as big of a deal as they make it out to be to people who haven't had it, and that's part of what you learn the first time it happens. Like it's a real, corporeal thing that doesn't change who you are or create some transcendent connection to another person or whatever the fuck. It just feels good.

>>6052103
This is literally the situation I was just presented with.

Wanting matching life goals, maturity, and experience is literally the opposite of shallow. Don't be buttblasted cuz I wouldn't fuck you.
>>
>>6052050
I'm not even being sarcastic when I ask how you still have time to shitpost on here.
>>
File: gal pals gal pals hahaha .jpg (61 KB, 512x400) Image search: [Google]
gal pals gal pals hahaha .jpg
61 KB, 512x400
>>6052105
Well is it ugly?

>>6052112
Don't give up before trying!
>>
>>6052123
>Well is it ugly?
Nah, I get a lot of compliments about it.
>>
>>6052097
I only went to a couple meetings but my lgbt club was super focused on trans and genderqueer people, and there was only one other lesbian in it. Plus the president said that i needed to work on my problematic thinking because I said "she and her, of course" when they asked me my pronouns. But my friend's college's lgbt is really nice and chill, according her, so it really depends on the school.
>>
>>6052103
Get over it loser
>>
>>6052130
Dykes with weird-ass names represent!

My name isn't like, completely made up or whatever but I've never met another person with it so it's pretty fuckin' rare.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (7 KB, 172x200) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
7 KB, 172x200
>>6052135
>tripfagging
>namefagging
Get out
>>
>>6052113
>And on the notable occasions I did, I wish I hadn't.
KV? Because I'm a terrible combination of shy and shallow and most the girls I met who were into me I wasn't into and I didn't want to lower my standards for an awkward fumble when I could happily get myself off. Nothing to do with protecting my mystical virginity or anything. I just didn't want to bump uglies with anyone I wasn't that into and the girls I was stupid over weren't stupid over me.

Then there was the drunk girl who got off on my thigh which was great until I found out she was still going out with her boyfriend she hadn't mentioned and it really fucked with my social circle.
>>
>>6052137
Same! Not made up, just super rare.
>>
>>6052107
Yeah that's what I'm worried about. I care A LOT about someone being a stable person who is sure about themself, and I don't know how common that is in the community.

Like shit, I already put in a ton of work into fixing my own issues, and I've done it for friends as well. It's a huge investment that I don't want to deal with any more. Like shit, I know I'm good at helping people through big issues, but it's gotten me in major trouble in the past when people mistake friendship for something else. I can't fucking deal with that in a relationship.
>>
>>6052160
Do you get people asking you if that's a real name and/or spelling it atrociously wrong EVEN THOUGH I JUST WROTE IT DOWN IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE DEAR GOD
>>
>>6052156
Oh, I took that to mean "And on the notable occasions I did run across this conversation before, I wish I hadn't."

Thought you were a KV, soz.

And eh? I mean, you do you and don't have sex, and I'll do me and date people who do have sex.
>>
>>6052113
Believe me, I don't. But if sex isn't that big of a deal, than how does having sex also mean you're somehow more mature compared to someone who hasn't had sex? I don't think sex is particularly special, but I lived in an area where I had to be closeted up until last year. My only options were dating a guy, which I was not about to do, or just tell everyone I'm focused on school and not date anyone. Differing experience levels of sex doesn't inherently mean someone is more or less mature, and, it doesn't necessarily mean their life goals would be different either. They just haven't had someone else's neatly trimmed fingernails up their vagoo yet.
>>
>>6052182
I still don't get what a KV is.

And I'm not saying I don't want to have sex. I'm saying the people I wanted to have sex didn't want to have sex with me, so it never really happened. And then when other people that I wasn't completely repulsed by wanted to have sex with me eventually I went with it because I figured, well, I have to get it over with sooner or later. And I mostly regret it now.

But what you're saying now is if I did want to date you and have sex with you you wouldn't date me, because I haven't had enough sex in the past. Which means I'm still stuck where I was originally.
>>
>>6052145
No.
>>
I puked so hard last night I swear I pulled a muscle in my back. 12 hours later it still hurts a little.

>>6051881
Unique hobbies? Probably Army Reserves. We do weekends sometimes and have practice shoots. Next one we're doing is ambushing so that'll be cool.
Otherwise I don't think I do anything special. Maybe writing short stories?
>>
File: really.gif (915 KB, 268x214) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
915 KB, 268x214
>>6052169
>and/or spelling it atrociously wrong
YES. All the time. Like copying off my passport and they still get it wrong. Also assigning me some random generic name because they can't remember my real one. I only get people asking whether it's a real name in certain contexts though, mostly they just ask me if it's "Asian".
>>
File: vintage.jpg (41 KB, 399x576) Image search: [Google]
vintage.jpg
41 KB, 399x576
>>6052130
Well aren't you somethin speshul. piece of shit.
All the other girls with my name have been fat and unattractive but at least I'm the only gay.

>>6052169
This is whites only thanks.
>>
>>6052189
It means you're more experienced compared to someone who hasn't had sex, and someone who is more experienced in one particular area of life will be much more likely to have their shit together in that one particular area of life. Know what they want, etc.

I've literally said this like four times. I've had enough sex and dated enough to know what the fuck I want. And what the fuck I want, is someone else who has had enough sex and dated enough to know what the fuck THEY want.

The last fucking thing I want, is basically this conversation in date form, where I have to explain some really basic dating shit to some buttblasted kid who doesn't know wtf they're talking about.

>>6052206
Kissless virgin.

So wait, you have or have not had sex, other than some straight chick humping your thigh?

>>6052219
I do email correspondence as a part of my job and 9/10 times people spell my name wrong even though it is LITERALLY APPENDED TO EVERY SINGLE EMAIL I SEND.

The ONLY way they even know my name is because it is in my signature and they still spell it fucking wrong. Christ, people.
>>
>>6052134
Damn. Guess there's only one way to find out. I'm not really out unless someone asks or something so I dunno I'm a bit scurred. Aw fug I'm 23 I can handle this.
>>
File: Tiana-like-girls.png (184 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
Tiana-like-girls.png
184 KB, 600x336
>>6052244
Suck my clit, bitch.
>>
File: xglxpltllrp3b6yqpjh0s.gif (4 MB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
xglxpltllrp3b6yqpjh0s.gif
4 MB, 636x358
>>6052253
>even though it is LITERALLY APPENDED TO EVERY SINGLE EMAIL I SEND.
UGH. I get this so much. Thank god our company address book ensures that people who want to send me an unsolicited email can spell my email address correctly at least. I get it on the IM system too, where my name appears every time I send a message AND in the title of the window they're typing into. Ugh.
>>
>>6052164
They weren't too unstable, it was mostly just really queeny gay guys and lesbians who all slept with each other and then fell out about it. I was part of the students union and at one point I had to chair the lgbt committee meetings because none of the female members were speaking to each other. I also just didn't have much in common with most of them. I was part of scifi and gaming and did tkd and they were mostly into drinking and going out. I mean, I love going out, but with people I already know. This was 5 or 6 years ago though, so I assume things have changed. And by changed I mean probably gotten worse.
>>
>>6052244
>All the other girls with my name have been fat and unattractive

Please tell me you're a literal Bertha
>>
File: 1460592553771.jpg (296 KB, 596x894) Image search: [Google]
1460592553771.jpg
296 KB, 596x894
>>6052291
Yes, this, exactly. Every damn day. It. is. right. there.

ALSO special K Supergirl is so goddamn hot.
>>
File: for the classics.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
for the classics.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>6052280
Ugh black girl roastie? No thanks.

>>6052318
Why would you want that? I'm a small, muscular corean.
>>
>>6052253
Oh well, I've kissed loads of people.

Fucked a dude once, been used as a masturbatory aid by a girl once. In her meagre defence, I think she tried to reciprocate, but I was having my period and I didn't let her touch me.
>>
>>6052343
GOLD STAR ONLY
O
L
D
>>
>>6052295
Naw that's exactly what I mean. They sound unstable as fug. I've helped friends get back into school, move out of abusive households, get jobs, quit smoking weed and just all around calm down about emotional issues and even they didn't do stupid shit like sleep around with their small social group then be bitches about it. I used to be less judgemental but I just can't deal with kid shit problems like that any more. Maybe if I was still 19-20.

Really I guess the only way to find out is to just go and get more comfortable with the idea of telling people I don't really know that I like the vag. Just need to hope that they're cool. Won't know unless I go.
>>
>>6052349
I've never told anyone else about it.
>>
This conversation reminds me of a doctor I had once who had the most impossible name ever for a westerner to pronounce. Something like Ngwegbemongo. He was cool and just had people call him Dr. N
>>
>>6052343
Eh, so not really a virgin, but deffos inexperienced.

If that one dude were a chick I'd say you passed my bar.
>>
>>6052368
I've gotten the impression that's just what lesbians are 'like'. But I can't say it endeared their social circle to me.

I have heard good things about okc from people on here who met their partners through it. I can't remember if you said you'd already tried online dating, sorry. Best of luck!
>>
>>6052386
Honestly, you seem like an asshole anyway, so I don't think I would want to date you. But I never realised it could be that much of an obstacle if I do meet another person who may want to date me.

But I also wouldn't tell them of my near virginal status straight off the bat, because that just seems fucking weird.
>>
File: non golds must die.jpg (170 KB, 820x1024) Image search: [Google]
non golds must die.jpg
170 KB, 820x1024
>>6052375
Confirming my fear. A biscum infiltrating our ranks. Non golds should be shot on sight. Please aid the war effort by helping fund non-gold detection technology.
>>
>>6052409
I'll check it out. Maybe okc will work. Has anyone here had good experiences with it?
>>
>>6052437
Yeah, it really was pretty shit. Not only was I sore for days, but I felt like a terrible lesbian on top of it, even though I garnered no pleasure from it. Then I had to keep it a secret on top of everything. Where was the gold star goddess in my hour of need when I was depressed and needed a qt to comfort me before I made that terrible mistake?
>>
>>6052432
Well, obviously we wouldn't wanna date each other, just giving you an idea of how strict the standards are since you seem to have a bug up your ass about it.

>But I never realised it could be that much of an obstacle if I do meet another person who may want to date me.
Ironically, someone who had done any dating would realize this immediately.

>But I also wouldn't tell them of my near virginal status straight off the bat, because that just seems fucking weird.
Yeah if I were in your shoes I'd play that shit close to my chest.
>>
File: glock19.jpg (25 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
glock19.jpg
25 KB, 300x250
>>6052487
Here she is, stick her in your mouth and pull the trigger. Bishits like you are the reason we have male orbiters.
>>
>>6052501
I never said I hadn't dated. I just said I hadn't had sex.
>>
>>6052512
Anon, I don't think you understand what a bisexual is.
>>
File: someone else.jpg (15 KB, 598x267) Image search: [Google]
someone else.jpg
15 KB, 598x267
>>6052523
You obviously haven't dated enough to get to the sex part of anything so yeah, no, you haven't dated hardly at all.

All these buttblasted virgins, christ.
>>
>>6052523
Although I admit that's not strictly true. But nothing useful. Unless you want to make me into furniture. Which I may not be opposed to.
>>
>>6052530
If you aren't goldstar, you aren't lesbian. That's all there is to it. And non golds should find a way to fuck off you disgust me.
>>
For fuck's sake guys she's just shitposting. Ignore her and let her do her thing.

I need a snickers or some shit cuz you losers are pissing me off.
>>
>>6052326
Yup.

>ALSO special K Supergirl is so goddamn hot.
Definitely.
>>
File: shower with your girlfriend.jpg (290 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
shower with your girlfriend.jpg
290 KB, 1280x1707
>>6052581
>snickers
Fatty detected. Also, snickers are shit.

>>6052523
No one is stupid enough to believe they're still a virgin after having had sex. That's beyond help.
>>
>>6052597
It's a reference to the commercial. I'm actually allergic to peanuts lmao.
>>
>>6052564
>All these buttblasted virgins, christ.
I think it would be a little disingenuous to claim you were trying to be inoffensive this entire time.

But, eh. Whatever. I'll cross the bridge if it comes to it.
>>
>>6052213
>.>
>I like yoou.
>>
>>6052280
Now that's Affection.
>>
>>6052349
Shut up with all that gold star business. You guys are always bitching about it, but god forbid you find one. None of you would know what to you with one. Hell I'm a gold star. I have yet to find another.
>>
>>6052620
So you're not fat? Want to date?
>>
>>6052349
>>6051910
>>6052437
>>6051910
>>6052571
Death eaters walk among us.
>>
>>6052636
I wasn't trying to be inoffensive, but I wasn't trying to be offensive or trolling, either. I just straight-up ain't gonna date no virgin.

>>6052908
THAT DEPENDS

You wanna hear me rant about my TV shows? Cuz if we date you're gonna hear me rant about my TV shows.
>>
File: lesbian shark.jpg (79 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
lesbian shark.jpg
79 KB, 750x750
>>6052918
THAT DEPENDS
are you a goldstar?
>>
>>6052330
>I'm a small, muscular corean.
>This is whites only thanks.
?????
>>
>>6053035
U kno it bby

Now talk Super to me
>>
File: 1440464368304.jpg (73 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
1440464368304.jpg
73 KB, 495x636
>>6051881
>What are some unique hobbies and interests you have?
video games,
Netflix,
4chan,
TV,
pintrest,
sleeping,
masturbating

>What skills are you learning to become a proper lesbian housewife?
bringing home fast food to eat in front of the TV/computer instead of at a restaurant.
you can microwave eggs. it's faster and requires less clean-up than using a pan.
getting trash-cans with lids. don't use paper bags as trash-cans cause juices leak through them.
acclimating myself to cockroaches (live and let live).
hover pissing over the home toilet, not just in public restrooms.
it's better not to have pets if you aren't going to take care of them
>>
Soooo if I have no experience with girls by 24 I should forget about relationships because it's too late for me to become a normal human?
>>
>>6053333
No you should just date other late bloomers or early bloomers who are into inexperience or whatever.
>>
>>6053125
I'm here to worship them and you're just getting in the way.

>>6053159
Slow there down there, I assure you I am no slut, anon. You got to put a ring on it before we go any further.
>>
>>6053333
I'm 25 and have limited experience, you can date me, quads-anon.
>>
File: featured-1-770x514.jpg (80 KB, 770x514) Image search: [Google]
featured-1-770x514.jpg
80 KB, 770x514
>>6053389
>not a slut
>not willing to immediately dress up like my waifu and sit on my face
Dealbreaker
>>
>>6053389
I'm not even the anon you were talking to, I was just pointing out your hypocrisy.
>>
File: spaceface.jpg (784 KB, 3000x1971) Image search: [Google]
spaceface.jpg
784 KB, 3000x1971
>>6053677
Yeah and I'm white anyway. One of my screencaps just happened to have a black dude in it.

Really, she's just shitposting.
>>
>>6053735
>Really, she's just shitposting.
Yeah, good point, shame on me for responding.
>>
File: a e s t h e t i c.jpg (382 KB, 1280x1602) Image search: [Google]
a e s t h e t i c.jpg
382 KB, 1280x1602
>>6053677
>>6053735
>actually liking blacks
And you claim I'm shitposting? Go to chillgen with your sensitivities I swear to god

>>6053441
Guess we need to call it quits. I wish you well in your efforts to watch more tv.
>>
Social retard here.
How exactly do you go about meeting other lesbians irl? I'm terrified of ending up attracted to a straight girl but I don't want to do gay bars.
>>
>>6053868
Here we are. Cream of the crop.

But fo real you need to be in a city. Preferably one known for being lgbt friendly. If you don't want to go to bars you could try lgbt clubs or online dating or postings for local lgbt meet-ups/events. You want to make friends, preferably gay ones (male or female) who can help introduce you to more lesbians. And then you report back here because none of us have done that. All the settled anons are fucking married to their female clients that paid them for sex, or with a childhood friend or like their brother's ex girlfriend.
>>
>>6053900
I live in bumfuck nowhere but thanks.
The local community college has an open LGBT club I could try. I think somebody else mentioned places like that being tumblr bait but whatever. You can probably tell them apart from the rest.
>>
>>6053868
OKC works pretty well.

Bars only work if you're not socially retarded, which rules out the lot of us.
>>
>>6053441
Which waifu tho? You seem to have a lot of them.
>>
>>6053912
>OKC works pretty well

If you're not hideous..
>>
>>6053919
Yeah, I switch pretty frequently.

I'd say the current waifu order is

Supergirl > Mockingbird > Skye > Shaw

Dressing up as any of them and sitting on my face is both acceptable and highly encouraged.
>>
File: tapestry a contender.jpg (91 KB, 671x549) Image search: [Google]
tapestry a contender.jpg
91 KB, 671x549
>>6053926
IDK I'm pretty unattractive and it's working fine for me.

I'm really good at being rejected tho so those with thin skins might have a harder time.
>>
>>6053932
Oh, or people who are too chicken to message first. It's also harder for those people. The solution is not to be a pussy.
>>
>>6053927
I strongly disapprove of Shaw being last, but it's your laifu.
>>
File: 1460595593508.gif (3 MB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
1460595593508.gif
3 MB, 575x323
>>6053939
It's not that she's LAST so much as everyone else is just a little more first >.>

All my waifus are amazing, it's hard to rank 'em.

ALSO the season finale of Supergirl was goddamn amazing guys.
>>
>>6053944
Phrase it however you like, I'd put her higher on that list. Can't say I have in-depth knowledge of the middle two but I strongly doubt further research would sway my disagreement.

>>6053944
>ALSO the season finale of Supergirl was goddamn amazing guys.
I don't know how that show manages to be so damn charming. I wanted to roll my eyes at half of the shit that happened but instead I was tearing up. It's so fucking earnest and adorable and precious, jesus christ.
>>
File: tumblr_nxrjx3kuPD1r6s9pgo1_250.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxrjx3kuPD1r6s9pgo1_250.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>6053969
Yeah, man. Y'all don't know Mockingbird and Quake. You can't judge.

>I don't know how that show manages to be so damn charming. I wanted to roll my eyes at half of the shit that happened but instead I was tearing up. It's so fucking earnest and adorable and precious, jesus christ.
I KNOW, RIGHT? I was like "OH YEAH THEY'RE GONNA SAVE THEM WITH FUCKING HOPE R-" and then I was absolutely enthralled by her speech. It was over-the-top-sweet and sort of dopey and awkward at the same time. And the END, Jesus! Cat said her name! CAT SAID HER NAME GUYS. Like that whole interaction should have been unbearably cheesy but it was pulled off so well.

That episode was absolutely everything I wanted. It scratched all my itchy places. I need season 2 now pls thx.
>>
>>6053944
> >.>
Stop right there.

>>6053908
Hair dyed in unnatural colors is trouble.
>>
File: wild-things-kiss.gif (3 MB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
wild-things-kiss.gif
3 MB, 570x321
>>6054048
I forgot where I was for a second. My b.

Here, have a hot gay makeout to make up for it.
>>
>>6054037
Well I've watched about 80% of the currently available episodes of Agents of SHIELD, but idk anything about the characters beyond that.

Yes, ugh. Yes to all of that. The name thing. My heart. And all of Kara's perfect, heartfelt, not-goodbyes. Ugh. I'm also stoked that it looks like they're keeping Lucy at the DEO.

Yeah, I'm pretty fuckin sad that I won't have new episodes to look forward to for a while, but what a way to wrap up the season.
>>
>>6054098
>And all of Kara's perfect, heartfelt, not-goodbyes.
I know, right? I was ready to tear up. And Cat's "This is either my eulogy or you're committing suicide. What is happening?" was perfect. And her goodbye to Alex! I can't even. All the acting in this ep was 100% top notch. Everything they did worked, and that's a high bar.

I actually didn't realize this was the finale until after I watched it (WHO DOES a 20 episode season? Honestly.) and then I got really fuckin' upset. I need more Supergirl!
>>
>>6054142
Yeesss. Cat's one-liners are glorious and that one was no exception. Supportive sibling talks always gut me when they're delivered well. Ugh.

OK, I thought a 20 episode season seemed pretty weird, but I don't watch TV much so I thought it might just be me. Wonder why they did that.
>>
File: old school new flavor.jpg (33 KB, 374x600) Image search: [Google]
old school new flavor.jpg
33 KB, 374x600
Taking girlfriend applications rn.
>>
>>6053393
Wow thanks, but I guess I live on the other half of the world
>>
has anyone ever cheated before? i dont think my gf is cheating, but i think she wants to with her ex. they are coworkers and friends. how do i prevent this?
>>
>>6054194
Yeah, sometimes on the fancier networks (HBO, etc) you get weird seasons and airing schedules and shit, but on network television with a full season run the standard is 22-23 episodes a season. 20 is reeeally short.

>>6054218
Will you dress up like Supergirl and sit on my face?
>>
>>6054248
Humm. I know with animation they sometimes tweak the total in order to allocate more budget to critical/expensive episodes, but I don't know if that would apply to TV. Maybe the answer will pop up in an interview or something.
>>
Hey, lesgen,
If you were allowed to produce your own TV show what would you make?

Assuming you've got as big a budget as you need and have access to any stars you want.
>>
>>6051881
>cis lesgen

omg transist bigots omg boys who became girls are real girls
>>
File: 1422091561096.jpg (518 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
1422091561096.jpg
518 KB, 744x1052
>>6054537
Replying to myself to get the ball rolling.

>Sci-Fi series ala Firefly but focusing a young mercenary starting up her own PMC
>She starts off as a bounty-hunter of sorts who helps out in fringe communities
>Gradually acquires some employees and starts to take on bigger jobs
>Overarching plot is her transforming from a lowly gun for hire to the owner of a ruthless private military

Lots of backroom deals, action, desperate measures and character development.
I don't know how much that would appeal to people but I think it would be cool. I would definitely write it with the Firefly kind of fandom in mind.
>>
>>6054537

Six lesbians are the reincarnated warriors of ___ to fight the evil ____ who is trying to destroy humanity by killing everyone who isn't a lesbian and turning all the lesbians into her slave army.

Ofc the enemy wins in the end and all the lesbian warriors are made into sex slaves for life.

It wouldn't really be a TV show so much as a plot-heavy porn. Like GOT. And Lena Headey would play the evil mistress.
>>
>>6054559
I would watch this.

I mean shit you sold it to me with 'ala firefly'
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv2y_PD16tI
>>
>>6054247

Yes. It made me feel like shit but I still did it several times because I was unhappy in my relationship and desperately wanted the validation of other chicks wanting to be naked with me. Fwiw, I admitted my misdeeds to now exgf and she was 100% don't-give-a-shit about it, which actually made me lose more respect for her and our relationship than anything. Anyway, if you don't trust your gf then you're already in trouble. You can try being open about your feelings and communicate your concerns. As far as actually preventing her cheating, you pretty much can't. You can only either trust your gf to do the right thing, or end it now and save yourselves the future stress and heartache.
>>
>>6053937

>be not hideous but not beautiful, maybe 6/10. Not even chubby
>outbox is full of messages I've sent to chicks, everything from trying to play it cool and casual to being eager and interested, everything in between
>inbox has no responses

It's heart-rending to be super honest desu. Part of me wants to give up entirely, I mean how much rejection can a person take? It's kind of hard going day by day realizing that no one will ever want you like that.
>>
File: fuk.gif (327 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
fuk.gif
327 KB, 500x404
Anyone here ever tried a prostitute?

>>6053900
>You want to make friends, preferably gay ones (male or female) who can help introduce you to more lesbians.
How exactly are you supposed to do that
>hey can you introduce me to your hot exes cause im looking for a girl to fuck thx

>>6053912
Nobody really uses OKC where I live, dating sites/apps don't seem to be popular in general (for lesbians at least, gay men and straight people use them just fine)

>>6054537
Magical milfs ecchi anime
>>
>>6055412

Awwwwwwww.
Bemygfanon.

I would say that you could post your profile or something for us to critique, but we all know you're too much of a wimp to do that.
>>
>>6054537
Gilmore Girls, but with Emma Stone as R63 Huntsberger dating Rory.
>>
>>6055425
A woman hiring prostitutes is embarrassing enough, but having to deal with shame of being under another woman's critical gaze?

I would rather my vibrator and the Internet.
>>
>>6055684
Well I would be also paying her to pretend she doesn't think I'm gross
>>
>>6055697
You can fuck a prostitute.

You can even tell her not to voice her disgust.

But she will never love you.
>>
>>6055707
But she can teach you to lick pussy, anon, and that is a v. valuable skill.
>>
>>6051902
No not really desu, it just depends on the situation. I haven't had sex or dated in 3 years purely because my self-esteem has gone down the shitter, a girl would pick up on that. Find another kissless virgin and fuck each other
>>
File: rwV9KWz.gif (50 KB, 790x252) Image search: [Google]
rwV9KWz.gif
50 KB, 790x252
>>6055749

I'm 25 and prefer women 30+, how many women are still virgins at that age?

Besides future me, I mean.
>>
>>6055729
I would rather spend my disposable income on something of which the reward is a little more than "in-coming".
>>
>>6055754
>prefer women 30+

Why? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: Old_Nan.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Old_Nan.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>6055763
lesgen is, and always has been, full of gerontophiles. I think it's a form of mental gymnastics. We all fear getting old and undesirable, but we know that we inevitably will. We pretend that we are very attracted to much older women, sometimes even tricking ourselves, to alleviate the fear of aging.
>>
W-what do girls smell like? ;_;
>>
File: 2016-04-20 17.33.54.png (2 MB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-20 17.33.54.png
2 MB, 1200x1920
>>6055425
>Magical milfs
Like that Sato oneshot -- fighting motw and learning how to make a youkai watch bento.
>>
>>6055783
No I genuinely find older women attractive. How could you not? They are full-bodied women and they have that level of maturity.
>>
Amazing and always refreshing.
>>
>>6055783

I like older women, as long as they have their shit together. Tbh as a 20-something I've never found another person my age who doesn't suck at life, and emotional/financial stability is at huge turnon for me.
>>
>>6055796
Yeah and trying to hide everything from their husband/kids

I actually have a basic story and character designs and stuff, still needs tons of work tho before I turn it into anything

>>6055707
I don't want her to, that would be pretty creepy desu
>>
File: 1421303342554.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1421303342554.png
87 KB, 285x285
>tfw gf left me for a man
>>
>>6055783

>30 year old
>geriatric

Mmk.

>>6055763
They're more mature and certain of themselves, know what they want, more stable and independent, I could go on...

Women are at their peak from 30-35 tbqh senpai. Anyone that disagrees is probably either a man or an 18-year-old dyke trying to convince older women that 18 is a sexy age to be instead of a time where you're still an insecure, twitching bundle of hormones living off your parents and totally unsure of what you want in life.
>>
>>6055844
>had a gf ever

Nice humblebrag
>>
>>6055839
>husband
Dropped.
j/k I'd still watch it.
>>
>>6055855
Just because you were retarded as a teenager, doesn't make it a rule.

By the time I'm 30, I want to have had some complex relationships. If you're stupid enough to waste your prime years with no initiative or desire for personal growth, then I pit you. Truly.
>>
File: 1098899398382.jpg (34 KB, 573x500) Image search: [Google]
1098899398382.jpg
34 KB, 573x500
>wednesday
>none of the seasonal anime you watch air today
What am I even supposed to do today.
>>
>>6051881
I'm really into baking and cooking. I sell cakes and pies on the side every now and then. I even won a little prize this past week for my strawberry cake.
>>
>>6051902
Hardly a deal breaker. Just don't make it a big deal yourself and it'll be fine.
>>
>>6054247
I've been the other women. But I've never cheated. I did once break up with a girl incredibly quickly and kinda rude just so I could fuck another girl without cheating. Though I was gonna break up with her anyway it was just a matter of picking the right time.
>>
>>6055912
You go outside in the sad spring sun and you walk.

You walk and you understand that you are alone.

Then you commit suicide, out of acceptance.
>>
>>6055912
Backlog.
>>
>>6055912
That's one disgusting hand.
>>
>>6055928
>You go outside
Stopped reading here.

>>6055933
Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. Gonna catch up with Aikatsu! now that it ended.
>>
>>6055904

You must be in the 16-21 range yourself if you don't think 18 year olds are like I described. When you're 25+, you'll look back and see that I was right, kiddo.
>>
>>6055940
Then you look outside.

You look outside at the sad spring sun and you realize that you're alone.

Then you commit suicide, out of acceptance.
>>
>>6054537
A will and grace like show but about a lesbian and gay guy best buds rooming together, dealing with bullshit dating problems, living in NY.

That or a gotham spinoff Gotham City PD revolving around Renee Montoya as she fucks batwoman and deals with cleaning up after batpeople and supervillians. Kinda law and order meets your superhero bullshit with a lesbian main character.
>>
>>6055912
Post your boobies on lesgen.
>>
>>6055953
I think it's probably just that aggro 20yo who thinks she knows everything. You won't get through to her.
>>
>>6055955

Don't suicide, anon, fellow pale loner anime girls need you. If you die, that's one lonely homebody otaku girl that might end up all alone forever.

In the meantime, your suicide will at least make your waifu cry.
>>
>>6055953
Oh, I do, but people are more complicated than that and develop precisely through relationships.

You sound like a bitter, unfulfilled, psuedo-road warrior trying to justify their empty life.
>>
File: 1452298815631.png (393 KB, 509x746) Image search: [Google]
1452298815631.png
393 KB, 509x746
>>6055969
Don't worry, I will suicide the day yuri dies, since it's the sole thing that keeps me alive.
>>
>>6055973

I'm just gonna boop your nose and tell you to chill out, or else your blood pressure is gonna cause issues by the time you graduate college, anon jr.

I would tell you to have a drink, but you're probably too young to purchase one.
>>
>>6055982
Good thing yuri will never die then.
>>
>>6055982

That's when you offer comfort to IRL 3D girls crying over the death of yuri on your favored yuri online forums, yurinon.
>>
>>6052103
>So if everything else about the girl was perfect but she'd just never been in a relationship before, you'd still not try things out with her?
>everything else about the girl was perfect

It obviously isn't if she is such an autismo sperglord that she hasn't even dropped her V-card. I date women who are outgoing, social, and goal driven. If you have made it 20 something years into your life and have failed to foster any sort of meaningful relationship with another person that is a HUGE red flag about your mental capacity, your level of maturity, and your personality and ego developmental levels.

Seriously, what the fuck are you people do with your life?

>inb4 mom's basement

>>6051984
>I mean, if you've never even had sex there is a LOT of adult life you have not explored at all. It'd be a total mismatch for me, experience-wise. Like you'd have no idea what you want from a relationship

This.
>>
>>6055986
>the mid-30's road warrior with a mid-40's gf is too busy rotting in her alcoholic stupor to do anything but throw personal insults
>>
>>6056026

Not that chick but you sound bitter as hell. Relax.
>>
Well here I am, checking in while I should be studying. But alas, there really was nothing of value to find. Where are the bewbs? Where are the hobbies? I'm going to come back in 3 hours and I will see both.
>>
>>6056013
You're retarded.

I want a woman with similar hobbies and interests, not a normie cardboard cut-out.
>>
>>6055788
Milk and honey. Well that's the kind if girl BO i have come across anyway.
>>
>>6054537
Some cyberpunk stuff with lots of drugs and lab creepiness, an overall atmosphere of oppression, sexual deviance and absence of hope, which starts with the protagonist sort of dying and then after a gap of ten or more years you see a totally different future. You never know if what you're seeing is actually the future or the protagonist's pre-death fantasies. Lots of dreamlike intrusions to enhance the feeling.
>>
>>6056013
>if you didn't fuck someone by 21, you have a huge problem lol
Christ, do your life revolves around sex? I got my first "relationship" at 23 and don't consider myself a failure. Now I'm single for 4 years, but I've got a job and a social life. Everyone is different and want different things. Your success in life isn't determined by how many girls you fucked, (except if you're an escort or willing to whore yourself out at work).
>>
>>6056026

Sadly, anon, I only aspire to have a mid-40s girlfriend.

Hey, do any anons subscribe to any of those monthly mystery box things? Any interesting ones? I'm clueless what to get my dad for father's day.
>>
>>6056042

I smell like shampoo that smells like beer.
>>
>>6056054
Isn't that, that root beer smell?
>>
>>6055788
I smell like armpits and curry because I work out and then instead of showering spend the rest of the day playing Dark Souls. Curry because I poison all my food with curry and it goes on my clothes and hair.
>>
>>6056064
That would be garlic turmeric and cumin.
Curry it's self has to many variations
>>
>>6056072
Well I have no fucking clue what my curry has in its recipe
I buy it off the shelves in the same supermarket every week, to me it could be made of nuclear wastes and I'd be good with it as soon as it makes my food taste like deliciously sweet rat piss
>>
>>6056054
>>6056064

My usual scent is a leathery, vanilla fresh wood. With plastic and electricity.

Is that attractive?
>>
>>6056059

Noooo S root beer is disgusting.

http://www.amazon.com/Hydrating-Conditioner-Vanilla-Fluid-Ounce/dp/B00BEWW68C/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1461179470&sr=8-2&keywords=broo

It's the best. Superior to your current shampoo no matter what. The only sad thing is that the smell doesn't stay in your hair literally for life.
>>
>>6056100

>leather
>vanilla
>wood

Yes.

>plastic

No.

>electricity

Huh?
>>
>>6056100
My nose only detects iron-scented places and people, my sense of smell has been forged by years of growing up in a blacksmith's workshop. So you either smell like burning iron and galvanized metals or you're unattractive.
>>
>>6056142
>my sense of smell has been forged by years of growing up in a blacksmith's workshop.

Story time.
>>
>>6056142
Are you a dwarf?
>>
>>6056142
>no blacksmith gf to fix your armor in between quests and chide you on getting it dented in the first place
>>
>>6056081
How do you know what rat piss tastes like
>>
>>6056113
Define electricity
>>
>>6056142
>growing up in a blacksmith's workshop

I am now picturing you as a muscled qt covered in a sheen of sweat whilst she forges a sword or something.

Storytime tho
>>
>>6056160
The story is pretty simple, my parents both were blacksmiths. When my mom was pregnant, she spent the whole pregnancy working with dad. When I was born, they would keep me parked in the workshop all day and I started to develop a liking to the smell and noises. Growing up, I kept spending all day there learning how to do shit with my dad and mounting\building extensible gates. My favourite hobby was collecting the weirdest chippings I could find on the ground between all the machinery. I also pierced one of my fingers with a drill while working on a project with dad. Good memories.
>>
>>6056164
Spiritually yes
Unless dwarves can be 175cm tall
>>
Man, some of you on here have the weirdest/coolest skills.
>>
>>6056179
Do you want to play d&d? Because now I suddenly want to
>>
>>6056231
Maybe I'm cynical but I'm convinced most of them are just storytimeâ„¢
>>
>>6056186
pet rats?
>>
>>6056245
I actually wish I was making this up, because then I wouldn't have to deal with the fact that I will no longer spend time in the workshop hammering away and repairing useless mechanical shit found in the garbage dump. I miss those times :/
>>
>>6056282
Didnt' end up in the family trade?
>>
>>6056186
As >>6056282 said, I had seven pet rats at home so I'm quite familiar with the foul smell
>>
>>6056289
No, because my father died and mother kept running the business with grandpa, but then she got ill too. Grandpa couldn't run the workshop alone and I was 14, so that's the cause.
>>
>>6056295
Damn, sorry to hear that anon. Any plans to start up your own workshop in the future?
>>
>>6056290
No dude. You said "tastes like"
>>
>>6056306
I never specified what I did with said pet rats
>>
>>6056316

So what did you make with their skin, anon?
>>
>>6056301
As soon as the economic climate gets a bit better for such activities here in Italy I would love to. I'd also need to find a business partner who will take care of the accounting aspect and all, because I'm a complete retard at office stuff and would end up doing some serious mess. Right now I'm making do with mech engineering which is a good career branch and I like the subject too.
>>
>>6056326
Knife handles
>>
>>6056341
Well then I wish you all the best at finding a qt business partner to start a workshop with.
>>
>>6056341

>an italian blacksmith qt
Holy shit, i dont think you could be any more perfect.
>>
>>6056366
You like italians, anon?
>>
>>6056370

Italian is a beautiful language, as are italian accents. And italian women.
>>
I have a fetish for intelligent women.
H-hold me Anons ;___;
>>
>>6056378

Please do the word a favor and refrain from calling yourself "sapiosexual" on dating sites.
>>
>>6056372
I look kinda slav-ish, I'm no Mediterranean qt unfortunately. I blame my Slovenian relatives for that. Manface doesn't help either. But I do agree that Italian is a fascinating language, especially if you studied Latin and start connecting dots as you speak. It fries your brain, but it's fun.
>>
>>6056386
Never did that but why? Why does a single word make yourself so agitated?
>>
>>6056388

Honestly you say that like its a bad thing.
Slav girls are pretty qt too.
But yeah, Italian is lovely.

Besides, you're a fucking blacksmith and engineer. That's hot regardless of anything else.
>>
Harriet Tubman get
>>
>>6056392
I wish being those things scored me a gf here. I don't know, it's difficult af to find a partner. My uni mates are all men. I hate clubs and the "lgbt" club nearby is a shitfest of drag queens and nothing else.
>>
>>6056390

Because when you say something like "I'm attracted to smart people" it comes across like you think you're a special snowflake for appreciating intelligence, and also, like you think you're this intellectual yourself.
>>
>>6056406

You'll find someone anon!
And you can forge her a wedding ring!
>>
>>6056408
Well I do like intelligent people but that's hardly the only thing I'm looking for. Hence why I'm always after girls in sciences.
>tfw no gf in labcoat job
>>
>>6056409

Fuck, that's an awesome idea.

Anon, forge engagement rings and other types of jewelry and sell it on a website or something. Make sure you flaunt that it's handmade in Italy and give the brand an Italian name. Rich Americans eat that shit up.

Too bad the Italian postal service sucks, at least internationally.
>>
>>6056417
Aren't sites like Etsy flooded with such things? I'd love doing something like that, but I doubt I'm the only one. Maybe I should do something like replicas of medieval\Roman jewellery. People go nuts for medieval replicas. All the souvenir shops in old towns here support themselves by selling LARP-ish shit.
>>
>>6056432

It's worth a shot.
Maybe avoid mass sites like Etsy with a lot of competition and make your own website and advertise on affordable nerd-oriented sites if you want to made replica stuff.

Taking custom orders is also something to consider, people pay a lot for OOAK items.
>>
>>6056460
I like the idea. I'd need to convince grandpa to lend his tools and his business partner to allow me into their workshop. They make wine tanks so I don't know if they'd be ok with me crafting rings and jewellery there, but I might just give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestion anyway!
>>
>>6056479

He'd probably let you, right?
I mean its the family business and you wanna do something with it, even if its a bit different to the stuff the rest of the family did
>>
>>6056483
Yep he'd be fine with it, hell I think he'd probably join! The actual problem is his associate, who also happens to be the actual owner of the workshop where grandpa works. If he's fine with me\us working on a separate project then I'm all set.
>>
File: corgiswimflip.gif (157 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
corgiswimflip.gif
157 KB, 700x700
>tfw not even a girl or a lesbian
>tfw come here for the feels and cute stuff
>tfw gaygen is full with egocentric trips/faggots

I wish I was a lesbian tbqh ;__;

maybe then my ex bf wouldnt have cheated on me.

Do lesbians actually cheat or is it actually just cozy as in yuri animes?
>>
>>6056536

Fingers crossed for you then! Sounds like it can happen at least
>>
File: swim.gif (2 MB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
swim.gif
2 MB, 249x249
>>6056588

Lesbians don't cheat because there aren't many other options kek.
Just stay away from Shanes.
>>
>>6056588
>implying there is a large enough lesbian population to actually cheat with
>>
>>6056588
>is it actually just cozy as in yuri animes?

It is in my mind

>>6056686
My biggest fear is to never be able to meet someone I hit off with 100% since dating pool is so small and personality variables are so huge.
>>
>>6056739
You probably never will. Only about 3-6% of the US population identifies as LGBT, and out of that amount of people only so many are lesbians. Out of that demography you'd have to find a suitable partner and all that shit. Basically you'll have to be very lucky. Also LGBT people have higher break up and divorce statistics, so good luck to us all.
>tfw given up hope about finding a wife to have a stable, solid future with
>spend my days working and shitposting
>what a fucking life
>>
/lesgen/ I was recently surprised to learn that apparently lesbian couples have the highest percentage of domestic violence. Anyone ever had any violent experience with their past partners?
It really shocked me since the few lesbians I know (and the girls I've dated) have been the sweetest people I've ever known, and I figured generally women aren't as prone to physical violence.
>>
>>6056840
Yeah, even in hetero relationships it's becoming clearer that women have a much higher rate of violence against their partner than was previously thought. It's just been hidden for so long because men can't talk about it without a lot of stigma against them.

I think it's because women are always told to stick up for themselves, they're not told that hitting is wrong, and when they hit a guy nothing really comes of it because they're physically weaker. In a lesbian relationship it's easier to cause more damage.
>>
>>6056840
Women are surprisingly violent and that's damn old information. Seriously, drop the "women are not prone to violence"-shit. Sure, women have a tendency of not fighting as much under the influence of alcohol as men do, but they can hardly be called more civil.

Besides, LGBT-people are kinda trying to come out as a dream minority, so telling them that "Hey, we just got adoption rights and we like to beat our partners more than straight, that bad?"-is bad for PR.
>>
>>6056819
>tfw given up hope about finding a wife to have a stable, solid future with
>spend my days working and shitposting
iktf sis
>>
>>6056861
>Sure, women have a tendency of not fighting as much under the influence of alcohol as men do
I always thought drunk fights is a stereotypically female thing
>>
>>6056739
>>6056819
damn when will sex bots be a thing
>>
>>6056870
Nonsense, men do it slightly more. Where I come from the most common murder is two drunken men arguing about who gets the last bottle of vodka.
>>
>>6056873
Poland?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.