[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cis Lesbian General: First Crush edition Who was your first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94
File: surprise.gif (936 KB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
surprise.gif
936 KB, 230x173
Cis Lesbian General: First Crush edition

Who was your first crush? How old were you? Did it set the tone for the kind of women you're interested in today?

This thread is intended for AFAB lesbian discussion. Recommended filters should be used for a tailored experience
http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE

Transgender lesbians, bisexuals, and straight men with questions can find "chill" lesbians by searching for the "chill lesgen"

Previous cisles thread:
>>6031807
>>
Mine was in middle school. Went to a small one. Had a crush on the rich little blonde. I had a dream about her and after that I started getting red and paralyzed if she so much as spoke to me. So she noticed although I didn't ever say anything. But she was always nice to me. I hope she's doing better.

She's the only blonde I've felt desire for. And she wasn't even natural. Although nowadays it seems only the blondes pay attention to me. Bummer.
>>
File: heres some comfy.jpg (173 KB, 464x750) Image search: [Google]
heres some comfy.jpg
173 KB, 464x750
>>
I joined technical theater in high school just to be around this cool older girl. She kinda gave off lesbian vibes and then I heard it confirmed. I pretty much just became the lame techie bitch for the older kids and awkwardly stared at her for a year never talking, too shy.

Oddly cause of my bitch status I got made head tech person the next year by the older kids after they left. She left with them and I felt over the crush and ok. Then I made friends with this other lesbian butch girl in my grade and found out they'd be dating and while butch friend was chill and nice I nearly kicked myself because goddammit I'm so much better looking and cooler than her and same goddamn year I should've asked cool chick out if standards were this low.

Then year later still she came back to hang out with old theater friends, I was invited, said fuck it I'm going to college myself soon anyway so hardly seeing anyone ever again, made a move and we finger fucked and it was great. Later did a short summer booty call but besides that nothing more than vague friends on facebook.

So ultimately I'm just super pissed I wasted a year being a bitch instead of fucking the only cool and super hot lesbian in high school.
>>
File: filters max.jpg (51 KB, 550x555) Image search: [Google]
filters max.jpg
51 KB, 550x555
>>6040970
So are you still a bitch?
>>
¡M
†®@|\|§

[3 7 W
>>
File: sexy-one-piece-swimsuits-5.jpg (54 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
sexy-one-piece-swimsuits-5.jpg
54 KB, 500x666
>>6040728
Mom's best friend. She was even a lesbian, though I didn't find that out until a few years later.
>>
File: handholding in public.jpg (139 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
handholding in public.jpg
139 KB, 768x1024
>>6041384
Why don't you try for the dream now that you're of age?
>>
>>6040428
So pretty girls scared of other pretty girls?

Or are only unattractive girls scared of pretty girls?
>>
File: shannon cammie.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
shannon cammie.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>6041454
Girls are ridiculously pretty. They smell good, look good, are polite and friendly - who wouldn't lose their spaghetti when a qt talks to them?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160418-000012.jpg (703 KB, 1272x1348) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160418-000012.jpg
703 KB, 1272x1348
Police officers, y/n?
>>
>>6040728
Wow OP. You need practice like a mf.
>>
>>6041435
Exhibitionist freaks, doing something like that with a girl in public.

Please think of the children.
>>
>>6041435
I've done better. I scored with her in the past. Didn't work out. :( We're sexually incompatible.
>>
File: is this family appropriate.gif (950 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
is this family appropriate.gif
950 KB, 450x253
>>6041793
Oh shit nigga. I'm finding it hard to believe there are this many people scoring in lesgen.
>>
File: 1458554888008.jpg (158 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458554888008.jpg
158 KB, 1080x1080
>>6040728
first crush was a straight girl in middle school. she was kind of the queen bee type (but not as mean as the TV trope queen bee characters). I was a big pushover and a pathetic follower (think Stacy from Daria). I never confessed my feelings and we drifted apart after going to different high schools.

>>6041488
y
>>
File: 1453577041262.gif (1 MB, 249x337) Image search: [Google]
1453577041262.gif
1 MB, 249x337
>>6041488
>Police officers, y/n?
no
#BLACKLEZMATTER
>>
>>6040728
She was my brothers gf.
I was a 15 year old brat, who constantly got into fights, so when I came home beaten, she was the one who provided some kind of solace to me.
9 years later we married.
>>
Daily Reminder: Lesgen Skype group has not only been infiltrated by men in dresses, but the creator of the Skype group is a delusional straight male on hormones who mutilated their body to look female.
>>
>>6042212
How's your relationship with your brother? You two cool?
>>
>>6042212
This can't be real. Now don't you lie to the good anons here. If you're legit better story time.

>>6042222
Quints don't lie, I'm afraid.
>>
>>6042235
>This can't be real.
Why do you find it hard to believe that two girls loved each other so much that they decided to spend the rest of their lives together? Or is it that you can't believe a bi girl would settle down with another girl?
>>
File: daria3.jpg (81 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
daria3.jpg
81 KB, 600x338
>>6042193
> I was a big pushover and a pathetic follower (think Stacy from Daria)

Stacy made me cringe so hard. I hope you're not still like that.
>>
>>6042244
>bi girl
Now I completely lost interest.

>>6041488
I've never seen a young female officer. All of them look to be in their forties at least. Which isn't bad but I prefer women in uniform to look young while every other profession could be older and I'd drip.
>>
>>6042212
Stories please this sounds adorable
>>
>>6040658

THERE WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH SOAP IN THE WORLD TO CLEAN OFF THE SWEAT AFTER YOU WERE DONE WITH ME.
>>
>>6042234
>>6042235
>>6042295
This is so fucking complicated, but I'll try.

The relationship with my brother, who is 3 years my senior, used to be strained. But that was mostly me being jealous of him, because he was better than me in every fucking field and I thought he was too aloof to go to my level. She swears black and blue that this was never the case. I got myself together and started to get along with him, and still do despite what happens later.

She and my bro used to go to the same class, but she said she did go out with him to hide her lesbianism, since we lived in a rather conservative neighbourhood and the parental figures here like it, when their babbies are parading their bf/gf. They hold that act up for a year or so, before they mutually put it to an end. She for obvious reasons and my brother, I think he is asexual. I usually get a vibe of what people are into, and I get absolutely no vibes from him.

My parents were distant to me. I was a punk, who got constantly in trouble, not like my brother, who was a genius. And our relationship didn't get better when I came out. But believe it or not, even here my brother outdid me in that regard. He had a successful start-up, until one day he went completely insane, sold everything he had and started to live on the street. He occasionally crashes by our place, but he is basically dead to our parents. Compared to him, I am just grievously wounded.

My wife on the other hand. After they broke up, I didn't saw her for like 8 years. She's an opera singer now and has a pretty sweet Mezzosopran. I work for the police now and I re-met her, when she was involved in a case. Can't go further than that, since it's confidential, but after it was over, we started to go out and actually managed to rekindle our flame.

Also she used to be bigger than me, but I outgrew her.
>>
>>6040728
A friend from my graphic art school. Love at first sight. I was 19, and I spent the 3 following years hating myself for it, since she was straight and had a boyfriend, and also because the though of loving girls never crossed my mind until then. I confessed to her the last year, she was pretty shocked by it and of course rejected me, but said she understood and it was allright. Mind you, she stopped talking to me the next 6 months and only talked to me the last week, before we left the school.
Now I understand why I liked so much redheads when I was a kid after this. Even if it's always dark haired straight girls who take an interest in me now.
>>
>>6042312
>post a picture of a police woman just because
>there's a real lesbian police officer itt
>we can never be together because she's married to a gorgeous opera singer
>>
What a boring topic.

>girl in High School
>she was attractive
>developed feelings
>never went anywhere

The majority of these posters are making shit up.
>>
>>6042344
>What a boring topic.
>>girl in High School
>>she was attractive
>>developed feelings
>>never went anywhere
Same. She had a boyfriend even.
>>
>>6042348
I mean, every attractive girl in High School elicited a crush.

How far can you really expand from that?
>>
>>6042312
>grew up to become a police woman
>crush grew up to be an opera singer
>they met on a case and hooked up

Straight up anon you should write it all down and sell the rights, its a movie.
Id watch it a dozen times.

>>6042344
>>6042348
I lucked out with mine.

>girl in secondary school
>she was cute as fuck and a nerd
>she had a boyfriend
>they broke up
>she came out bi, I came out gay
>we dated for six years
>>
>>6042360
>we dated for six years
And then?
>>
>>6042366

We went to uni together, we got engaged, planned out what we wanted for our perfect wedding.
Then the luck ran out, and one day I came home to find the ring on my desk and an apology note saying she was leaving me for one of my best friends.
The call of the dick returned I guess.

But I mean, the six years before that were really fun.
>>
>>6042360
I'm pretty sure this movie would win oscars because of how Hollywood is.
>>
>>6042369
>>
>>6042370

Probably.
Doesnt sound so bad to me.
Im okay with qt lesbian stories winning awards.

>>6042372
Sorry to disappoint anon, I wish it had turned out better myself.
>>
>>6040728
>First crush
My English teacher when I was 12.
Pretty, blonde, sweet, liked to wear tight skirts and bend over a lot.
That was just a crush though and nothing never came of it since my fantasies never come true. But yeah, she starred in many early masturbation attempts.

I'm more into dark haired girls now and personality wise my current crushes have very little to do with her. I think my tastes are based more on my first girlfriend who I had when I was 16. Dark haired, shy, submissive, young.
>>
>>6042369
Didn't you talk about this story before?
>>
>>6042360
>tfw you will never reunite with your best friend
>tfw you will never slowly fall in love
>tfw you will never sacrifice everything to be with her
>tfw you will never be her last hope

You're alone. You'll trudge through life taking whatever you can find. You will never, EVER, EVER love someone the way Chloe loved Max.

>Chloe will never give a shit-eating grin out of the corner of your vision
>Chloe will never quickly look away as you turn your head
>Chloe will never smile bashfully in her impish mischief and childlike affection
>Chloe will never stare at you with those lost, swimming blue eyes in a ray of sunlight

Why live?
>>
File: reflections.png (2 MB, 2560x853) Image search: [Google]
reflections.png
2 MB, 2560x853
>>6042392
Dont think ive ever really gone into detail on it. Not here at least.

>>6042396
Feels bad man.
>>
>>6042402
I remember one anon talking about her ex who left her for their best mutual friend. But there's tons of stories like that, unfortunately.
>>
>>6042413
Well shit.
I wouldnt wish that agony on anyone, it was the worst few months of my life bar none.
>>
>>6042396
>>6042402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3IHox1ujE

>I can build a door
>And I can travel through
>They do it with the telefony
>You don't see it much anymore, but
>But surely I
>But surely I

>If I could just hear your voice
>But I don't think I have the choice

>The look on your face
>When I first connect the line
>For the very first time

>"Is anybody there?"
>>
>>6042436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prGptG5Ex1g

Forget the horror here.
>>
>>6042444
0/10 imagination.

That was literally in the game, baka desu baka.
>>
>>6042447

How about this then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNv46fB93IE

>Calm that wicked wind,
>To pick you up
>And carry you off eastward,
>Though I did release you
>For to seek a warmer sky

>Should you be blown back
>Know that I will always run to greet you,
>Still surprised to catch you
>Every time
>>
>>6042456
Seems too upbeat.

The standalone lyrics use similar imagery, but it's just... Empty, musically.

Oh, and it doesn't expand on any narrative tone other than the obvious, already-explored main message.

Doesn't create atmosphere, baka.
>>
>>6042472
I dont really have much music like the game's soundtrack senpai, Im sorry.

I mean, I loved the soundtrack so I'll probably end up falling headfirst into the style, but for now, i dont have much.

I do have this track that always puts me back in arcadia bay, though its instrumental only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nkPeiTED1A
>>
>>6041488
not a crush. i was in a relationship for about a year with a police officer. she was 41 and I was 26. it was nice but i worried about her every day.
>>
How common do you think it is for police officers to be lesbians?
>>
>>6040761
>Mine was in middle school. Went to a small one. Had a crush on the rich little blonde. I had a dream about her and after that I started getting red and paralyzed if she so much as spoke to me. So she noticed although I didn't ever say anything. But she was always nice to me. I hope she's doing better.

P. much this, except no dream and she wasn't rich afaik. I was such a sperg around her, but she was always nice to me anyway.

Also at the same time, one of my middle school teachers, this beautiful young italian woman. A year or so before this, I had started browsing lesbian sites (and deleting he search history lol*) after feeling funny about the Britney and Madonna kiss, but combine these two crushes and I couldn't really deny that the gayness was real anymore.

The teacher crush didn't last past the year, but it took like five years to get over blonde girl, because we were constantly around each other.

*Speaking of: name some stupid things you did in order to hide your gayness, lesgen.
>>
>>6041488
Yes. I actually want to be one, I'm getting /fit/ first though.
>>
>>6042588
I've only met one, which is a pity because there are so many qts in my local police force.
I'm not exaggerating either. Maybe I'm just not noticing the ugly ones but seriously, every female officer I see is at least a 7.
>>
>>6042588
I'm >>6042585. My girlfriend told me that she didn't think there were many lesbians on the force. Maybe bi's since most of the female officers were married or dating guys.
>>
First crush was a girl in my neighborhood. She went to a catholic school, me to public school but I was always waiting for her to get home from school. We developed sexually around the same time but she went the straight way and I didn't. She never realized how much I loved her.
>>
How do you feel about Rosita getting killed in TWD?
>>
File: transgender-symbol.jpg (16 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
transgender-symbol.jpg
16 KB, 600x395
pic related
its me
>>
>>6042648
Okay
>>
>tfw no studies on lesbian police officers to support my fetish
>:(

The only thing I could find is an unsourced blog post.
http://inductivist.blogspot.com/2011/09/lesbian-cops.html

It's likely that lesbians are overrepresented in the police force, but that isn't saying a lot because if 15% of female police officers are gay/bi, but only 13% of police officers are female, you still won't encounter a lesbian in the average police force.
>>
>>6042665
You have a fetish for petty and insecure authoritarian shitlords?
>>
File: ah2.png (90 KB, 510x319) Image search: [Google]
ah2.png
90 KB, 510x319
>>6042672
>>
m'ladies *nods respectfully towards you*
>>
File: 1454209018208.jpg (21 KB, 289x329) Image search: [Google]
1454209018208.jpg
21 KB, 289x329
>>6042710
>>
>>6042672
>shitlords
Fuck off to reddit/tumblr, tranny namefag.
>>
>>6042779
Are you mad?
>>
>>6042791
Mad at you tumblr tranny men ruining lesgen.
>>
>>6042796
>tumblr
>tranny men

Yet, you're the one who seems triggered here.
>>
>>6042807
Yeah because tranny namefags like you wont leave.
>>
>>6042935
Keep raging against that boogeyman
>>
>>6042207
Niggers are disgusting subhuman scum and should be exterminated.
>>
>>6042807
>>6042935

Where do you two live?
>>
>>6042978
Indiana, why
>>
File: 1457989038743.jpg (142 KB, 633x823) Image search: [Google]
1457989038743.jpg
142 KB, 633x823
>>6041875
Think I'd be here if I had a honey now?

>>6042344
>The majority of these posters are making shit up.
They asked for first crush, mine happened long before hs when I was 8 or 9. Took two tries to score. Tried when I was 15, and she called me "too tempting." Finally scored when I was 16. 16 was the age of concent back then.
>>
Anybody have any covert resources to find details on public court cases?
>>
>>6041454
I am reasonably attractive and scared of all girls who express an interest in me, whether they themselves are attractive or not.
>>
im 7ЯДп$ в7ш
>>
File: weregarurumon crush.png (225 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
weregarurumon crush.png
225 KB, 500x463
when I was 10 a boy from my class, we play videogames and tried to kiss but we didn't because his parents open the door, and we backup after, then he moved and I never see him again
>>
>>6043095

You're Rand Paul's BMW?

Btw is anyone here an expert on bees?
>>
I love how bitter you biscum and trannies are that your "chill" lesgen failed. Every troll post you make here just indicates more tears to me, and I'm drinking them up like the finest french wine.
>>
>>6043085
Are you me?

Seriously though how do i fix this?
>>
>>6043186

Hire a prostitute.
>>
>>6043200
Then marry her.
>>
>>6043138
Weregarurumon was weirdly sexy.
>>
File: ah.jpg (317 KB, 1024x1152) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
317 KB, 1024x1152
>>6043225

Ewww fucking furries. Why are all furries bisexual, is there something in the flea bites I figure all of you suffer from?

Pic related, best digumons
>>
>>6043240
I never said I wanted to fug him.
>>
Fug. Does anyone here wear jewelry? Do any of you have any malachite pieces? Especially ones that have contact with skin?

Have you ever noticed any green staining on your skin? Do you know if there's an epoxy covering on your stone?

I'm writing up a report on malachite mining and discovered that because of its relatively soft hardness and copper content it can lead to dangerous copper exposure. Many people don't wear protective gear when cutting and shaping it. No one fugging told me when I was cutting mine. Fuggin Africans getting copper poisoning all over the place in Africa and the mines produce heavy metal laden acidic water that ruins the local biome. Copper mining is just awful.

What the fug malachite.
>>
>>6043240
When I was a kid I absolutely despised how all the cool Digimon would turn into humans the more powerful they became. I didn't watch that shit to see humans duke it out; I watched it to see badass monsters and sweet designs.

If I wanted humans I'd just keep watching sailor moon.
>>
>>6040761
>sports tattoos
>>
>>6043248

What are you cutting it into? Post pics.
>>
>>6043379
I was given the chance to cut a beautiful 4 inch malachite stalactite (can cost 100s to ~1000 dollars) into cabochons. I used the cabochons to decorate leather books (some stamp and hammer printed. They turned out ok) I made as Christmas gifts for my professors and family. I don't have any pictures sadly, at least not on my phone.

The powder from sawing and sanding can cause accumulation of copper in the body which can mutate your copper carrying enzymes and fuck you up real good. I wish someone had told me that BEFORE they allowed me to do it.

On another note, geology is a fantastic science and needs way more women in it. You get to go camping, mess around with precious minerals, hang out with some of the most laid back scientists you'll ever meet, and the beer stereotype is true. I'm on a fucking mission to get more women into it. I need to increase my chances of finding a pretty rockjockey to make out with under the stars at camp.
>>
>>6043502

Do you need to math to geologize?
I like science but math is fucking boring.
I probably can't go into any cool careers though because >tfw no money
>>
Can somebody explain to me why there are 'lesbians' who watch yaoi and gay male porn? What's up with that??
>>
>>6040970
Reading this I felt like I could have written it at some parts.
I know it's unlikely but I wonder if we went to the same highschool
>>
>>6040728
Cool story brobama
>>
>>6043531
You need physics and chemistry in order to major in geology. If you have enough of a grasp on math to do well in physics and chemistry, you'll do fine. I'm also math adverse. I spent a lot of time in the tutoring center to get through my physics classes. Chemistry is easier, but also requires a good amount of studying and lab reports. The core geology classes are quite fun though.

I took most of my physics and chemistry classes at the local community college then transferred out of state to finish my degree (with a hefty amount of scholarships). I'm currently 10k in debt, so it's not too bad.
>>
>Cis bisexual girls who want to only talk about girls are still not welcome
That's totally stupid.
How are you gonna tell if I'm bi and kick me out, thought police??
>>
>>6043544

I don't understand it any more than you do.

The best explanation I've heard is that certain women feel aroused at the thought of seeing anyone receive sexual pleasure, so they just watch the porn that seems most "genuine" - ala, to these lesbians, lesbian porn actresses are straight women faking it and straight porn seems one-sided and uncaring about female pleasure, so they watch homo stuff. Straight women like this might watch lesbian porn.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or maybe the 'lesbians' are just repressed ftms. Who knows.

I personally can't watch porn unless there's an attractive woman in it.
>>
>>6043596
>thought police

Nice meme, sorry your STDs eat at your brain.
>>
Homosexuality in women excites me so much. I'm a bi guy and sometimes I wish I were a lesbian just to have girl on girl sex. And I'm not trans by any means though.

I frickin love lesbians and I'd hang out more often with some if we had the same interests. Friendship without ambiguity I tell you. Homosex between men kinda grosses me out and even though I'm attracted to some guys, I find it dirty. Yeah lesbian porn is hot but not nearly as hot as when 2 girls start kissing passionnetly. There is just something so romantic about it.

My gf used to kiss and fool with one of her friends and they almost had sex a few times (including me possibly). It was the hottest thing I had ever seen, but the girl died unfortunately.
Don't drink and drive kids.

Sorry girls I have no idea why I'm writing all this, I think I haven't come to /lgbt/ in too much of a long time.
>>
>>6043544
bisluts I guess

honestly never met a lesbian into gay porn. Met pansexual/bi/"queer" girls into it.

I think there was a reference to some lesbian couple watching gay porn on the l word and everyone just took that as fact.
>>
>>6043596
Of course it is and of course they can't. The thread split only exists to make the purists feel better.
>>
>>6043637
>some lesbian couple watching gay porn on the l word

Nah, it was that shitshow of a movie The Kids Are Alright. Literally that one movie got attention and somehow people latched onto the one fictional lesbian couple watching gay porn as meaning that that's something lesbians actually do. Gotta love how one movie can create a stereotype of a minority like that.
>>
>>6043639
The thread split happened at the bequest of the trannies.

But then your "inclusive" lesgen failed, and now you're all groveling back here, whining, and wanting to reclaim the more popular lesbian thread even though none of the posters here want you.

Create a Rainbowgen if you want some all-inclusive 4chan haven. Why does l-e-s-b-i-a-n general have to be the one that's all-inclusive? Why do bis always want to take over lesbian spaces?
>>
>>6043662
>bequest
I don't really care what you have to say, but I think you mean behest.
>>
>>6043662
why do gold star lesbians have to be so elitist?

lesgen:
>So, you're a butch AFAB, in a long term relationship with another woman and want to join our thread??
>Oh. Sorry, our records show that you touched a dick once while drunk a couple years ago and you didn't instantly vomit, so your barred from our special club for life :)
>Oh what's that? We actually have no means to kick you out?? Well fuck you, whining SJW bitch! REEEEE

gaygen:
>So, your a feminine AFAB non-op bisexual transguy, and you've never even kissed a guy before??
>Cool, welcome to /gg/ friend :)
>>
>>6043719
lol you mean gaygen that has seperate gaygens for masc or femme or lumberjacks or politicking or whatever?
>>
>>6043719

What world are you living in? Literally the only difference between gaygen and lesgen is that they call you "biscum" instead of "bisluts".
>>
>>6043729
yeah. they're all hell of a lot more inclusive.
go right ahead and post in there about liking pussy and I guarantee they won't rage at you for it.
>>
>>6043740

>entitled bi assholes know that gay sites aren't the place to post about their love of opposite-sex genitalia

>do it anyway

>"why aren't we welcome!?!? those bigots!"
>>
File: F0wiyQz.jpg (534 KB, 1000x1479) Image search: [Google]
F0wiyQz.jpg
534 KB, 1000x1479
>she will never rip through the walls of your house, guarding you from falling debris and collapsing wooden planks as she carries you out to safety as the apocalypse rages on...
>>
>>6043740
you're sarcastic right?

I only went there a couple times out of curiosity. Pretty much butts and dick talk and grindr hook ups. But they think gay ftms are fujishits or just a fetish to fuck. And hate bisluts more than we do.

And in the catalog they often have more dividing gens than we do.

Any way if seeing 'cis' triggers you that bad just go to the chill one or tranny one if you love gaygen so much go there. I don't get all this "waah I can't talk about my dick or love of dick in a lesbian thread without all these dykes being mean to me". Just go into any other thread where dicktalk is welcome.
>>
>>6043782
>"waah I can't talk about my dick or love of dick in a lesbian thread without all these dykes being mean to me"
It would be great if it were that instead of
>"YOU ENGAGED IN FRIENDLY CONVERSATION WITH A MAN ONCE YOU ARE DEAD TO CIS LESGEN"
I know it's shitposting, but it's grating.
>>
>>6041488
FUUUUCK NOOOOO. If i want to get a legal beat down (police have the highest level of domestic violence, but its never documented because of the thin blue line). I'll join a boxing club
>>
>>6043803
dude either you're taking obvious bait too serious and need to calm the fuck down or you're exaggerating shit cause it's hardly that serious

either way I'm thinking you ought to try another thread or website if you're this easily bothered
>>
>>6043803
>I know it's shitposting, but

4chan is maybe not the place to frequent is you're going to be sensitive about stuff even if you know it's a joke. Everyone gets dragged through the mud here. If you want inclusivity, go to reddit actuallesbians or autostraddle.

>>6043804

>tfw no police officer gf to pistolwhip you, handcuff you, and rape you in the back of her police vehicle.
>>
who like them thick, muscular and feminine?
>>
>>6043832
Yesh. Thas scary. Thas a nope for me. I fear snapping like a twig.
>>
>>6043825
>>6043829
>it's grating
How is that oversensitive? I generally shitpost back, but occasionally it overwhelms a conversation I am interested in having and it's annoying.

In which case I go back to /u/ where I've happily cohabited for 8 years, so clearly it's not 4chan I have a problem with.
>>
>>6043854
Just ignore what you don't like. Give them attention and they'll keep doing it to bug you. This conversation won't change anything.
>>
Self-appointed God of the thread here, just want to remind you that the more you respond to dumb shit you help to fling it everywhere. Like, literally everywhere. It's gross. Clean up your act. Now which disney princess is the bombest?
>>
>>6043911

I liked Belle best as a kid, because she was a book nerd and the only brunette and she wasn't as helpless as most were back then.

But of Elsa is a lesbian, then she wins.
>tfw haven't seen Frozen yet
>>
>>6043885
I wasn't even part of that conversation until the end, it's just something that had been bothering me a little.

>>6043950
It's a good film. Though Elsa is actually a queen.

I remember having a serious crush on Meg from Hercules as a kid, but she's not actually a princess.
>>
>>6043950
Stop stalling. Frozen is great. I avoided it because I expected the two sisters to be paired with two dudes but man. My sister dragged me to it ironically. Good shit Elsa is olev.

>>6043975
Meg was hot. I liked Esmeralda. And aurora because she was the stereotypical pretty girl. I liked pretty girls.
>>
>>6043911
My favorite Don Bluth character was anastasia just because she was a qt on a journey.
>>
>>6043911

Mulan for sure. She always appealed to my "fuck it, why can't a woman do the same shit a guy can do?" mentality growing up. Also hot af.
>>
>>6044053

Kid-me thought that anastasia was going to be another classic Disney movie like Lion King but it ended up being boring and I only liked that white bat dude.
>>
>>6044081

I always found it super fucked up that the entire movie was about her "feminine side" not being her true self, and then you look at the dolls they released, and what did they look like? The femme made-up kimonoed Mulan that the movie was largely about her rejecting.

Wtf Disney marketers.
>>
>>6044081
I like the movie. It was a fun ride. But didn't think she was attractive.

>>6044086
I had the straight-to-vhs spin-off, Bartok the magnificent and the sing-along version of Anastasia as well as the classic version. I don't know why we had so much Anastasia stuff at our house. I also remember walking into Fred Meyer's as a kid and my mom pinning Anastasia buttons to us.
>>
>>6044103

I disagree, they didn't try to say she wasn't feminine so much as that the ultra-feminine delicate quiet subservient person society wanted her to be didn't mesh with her strong take-charge personality. No reason that a feminine chick can't also be powerful.
>>
File: bkkc.jpg (203 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
bkkc.jpg
203 KB, 1500x1125
>>6044115

I wasn't very into Anastasia, but I did really like getting this cute guy in my kid's meal.
>>
>>6044174
I remember that one holy shit. You a Burger King kid's meal kid? I swear BK chicken nuggets is all I ate and the only toys I had were from those kid's meals.

Ok lesgen, Burger King or McDonalds.
>>
File: D3S8239-2.jpg (20 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
D3S8239-2.jpg
20 KB, 231x300
>>6044128
>No reason that a feminine chick can't also be powerful.

Non-PC opinion here, but we're talking about ancient china warfare here, and you can't really be an efficient warrior if you're worried about your lipstick being smudged.

My point is that the toys blatantly glorify the Mulan that was rejected in the movie, and isn't that kind of retarded?
>>
>>6044213

BURGER KING.

I probably had at least some sort of toy from every set released from like 1997-2001. I also probably had a crush on Snaps from the Kid's Club way back when. Before they were replaced with the creepy masked dude.
>>
File: 91vUDHqOTyL._SY355_.jpg (29 KB, 331x355) Image search: [Google]
91vUDHqOTyL._SY355_.jpg
29 KB, 331x355
>>6044218
Not that anon but
Her whole deal was not being able to conform to the role expected of her, it wasn't so much femininity or dresses. The theme of the movie was honor, and how a girl could do more than what she was expected/pushed to do. She was driven by the desire to protect her father and not by the possibility of escape from girl clothes. So she went and saved the country, protected her friends and family, and came home. In the original poem it says she wasn't revealed to be a woman until her friends came to visit after the war and she greeted them in her dress. If the dolls wear a dress it isn't against her character. There are other versions of the doll where she is in her warrior getup. It's just better marketed as an action figure than a brushable doll.
>>
>>6044213
MickeyD's. Burger King was always cold and the staff were rude.
>>
>>6044213
Burger King. A shame there's so few of it in my country. Hopefully this'll change.
>>
>>6040728
My first actual crush was a girl i met when my family and I were staying for vacation on Sicily. I was around 11 or 12, can't remember if it was before or after my birthday that year.

Anyway, the girl was a local I think, she only spoke Italian so we couldn't understand each other. Her name was Bianca and she was brown with dark hair like most Italians.

We met each other a bunch of times at the beach and kissed once, quite chaste. i wonder what she's up to these days.
>>
Burger King lost me when they tried to make their decent chicken nuggets taste more like the McD's abominations.

I was obsessed with chicken mcnuggets around like age 5, but probably OD'd when they gave out teenie beanie babies for the first time and I begged to go there every day after kindergarten to collect them all. Couldn't stand to look at another fancy, M-handled box after that.
>>
>browsing clothes online
>tfw you get distracted by how attractive all the models are
This happens every time I can't stay focused.
>>
>>6044440

I posted literally this exact same thing a while back, partner, iktf.
>>
how do i make a lesbian friend?

im a guy btw
>>
>>6044446
Don't show the model's face, then I won't fall in love.

>>6044381
The only fast food staff I felt were genuinely rude to me was Jack in the box. To this day I refuse to touch the stuff.

>>6044409
That's cute. I hear Italian women are perfect.
>>
>>6044468

Identify as a feminist ally and go to hillary clinton rallies or smth. Talk about how dicks are gross and you can bond over that.
>>
>>6044474
I haven't been with any Italians, unless you count a chaste kiss on a beach, so I wouldn't know if they are perfect in all regards. Bu they sure are pretty.
>>
>>6044531
Well yeah perfect where it matters - looks.

>>6044468
You kill yourself. You'll get a lot of fans.
>>
>>6044468
>Make it clear you know she's a lesbian
>Talk casual about interests
>Talk about girls
>Ask if she wants to come to your next chill evening
>>
>>6044543
Being good in bed and a funny person counts too :)
>>
>>6044633

Italians don't have to be funny. They just give you a wistful look with their big, brown, almond eyes and slide their olive-tanned fingers through their long hair and smile and say "hello" with an accent and invite you to their home for handmade biscotti.
>>
DOUUUUUUUUUKAAAAAAAAAAAA
SHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRUU
MITAI.
>>
>>6043832
Goddamn, she's beautiful.

>>6043911
>Now which disney princess is the bombest?
As a kid, I liked Sleeping Beauty the best. I thought she was really pretty and I liked the giant dragon.

Now, I like Merida. My family is of Scottish heritage, so it was nice in that sense. Also a fuckin love gingers and strong willed girls.
Mulan is also killer.
>>
>>6044474
>only fast food staff
Had a friend who worked for Long John Silver, and he joked if they could have deep fat fried the fresh green salads, they would have. I think I only ever ate at one when I was a young kid. That may have been the other one that made me puke it was so fatty. White Castle also made me puke.

>>6044213
Neither, but if I must, McDs. I'd much rather eat in some random bistro.
>>
>>6044806
Hey no bringing on the tears in the middle of a workday thanks.
>>
>>6044861

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vRa61ST0Qg
>>
>>6044918
Yeah OK thanks satan.
>>
>>6044918
I must be heartless because I burst out laughing when watching this scene. Maybe it would have helped if the fucking seiyuu didn't scream like autists.
>>
Link me some nice lewd fic please.
>>
>>6044936
I find that there's a very fine and mobile line between a laughable scene and one with emotional impact. If it missed the mark for you, that doesn't mean you're heartless. Asserting that it shouldn't affect anyone would make you a jerk though.
>>
>>6044936

Pls turn straight and never inflict your heartlessness on another lesbian thx
>>
>>6043531
After you graduate, the math can be done by computers, but you need to understand the mathematical equations you use, and why.

>>6043502
Cool, I want to do more jewelry making, but for what I want to do next I need to cut and polish my own stones.

Dust control now is easy. Put a shop vac outside, and duct your vacuum dust collection inputs to it. If you want to recycle the air, you can hepa filter it to remove very fine particles, but I think I'd just exhaust it outside. I'd be most worried about the finest particles that hepa may not get filtered out.

>>6044128
>No reason that a feminine chick can't also be powerful.
like my wife... ;) Swoons thinking of her.

>>6044440
>>6044446
iktf - then I wonder who they are.
>>6044474
>Don't show the model's face
Don't help...
>>
>>6044949
>>6044953
I wasn't found of Menma so I wasn't especially sad to see her go. But I can understand it was a moving scene for people who liked her. The rest of the anime was pretty well done, but this scene just didn't click to me.
>>
>>6044974
*fond
>>
>>6044974
For me it wasn't Menma herself, so much as the type of person she represents -- the force that pulls a bunch of people together into a friend group.
>>
>>6045018

>tfw when used to be that person and now an empty shell
>>
what does having a vagina feel like?
>>
Cis lesbians only pls

http://strawpoll.me/7411128

http://strawpoll.me/7411128
>>
>>6045066

Smh at least pick a pretty transgender for a poll like that.
>>
>>6045075
Pretty transgender is an oxymoron
>>
>>6040728
So if you're a girl and were born a girl, then is it cool to talk about boy-girl things if you think those are cute?
>>
>>6044633
Are you an Italian woman or just an enthusiast?

>>6044841
The thing about redheads is I love'em - but only like if they're partially redhead. Full gingers are just too freckly, too much orange in their eyelashes and eyebrows. But pale skinned auburn hair is the poster girl of my dreams.

>>6045080
Put a smile on my face.
>>
>>6045080
Boys are perfectly capable of being pretty, anon
>>
>>6045021
I'm sorry to hear that anon.
>>
File: 7fjyt79mxr2plvjjfm5j.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
7fjyt79mxr2plvjjfm5j.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>6045090
I don't think there's any proof of that

Except for this German chick
>>
>>6045090
I literally feel sick to my stomach put a fucking spoiler and warning on that thing eugh

>>6045099
90 filters + hair covering face = typical tricks of the enemy

>>6044861
What are you nerds talking about
>>
File: 1455514572963.jpg (89 KB, 630x818) Image search: [Google]
1455514572963.jpg
89 KB, 630x818
>>6045099
Serbian boys >>> German boys
>>
File: tumblr_o3olx9L1AM1rcsky9o1_1280.jpg (124 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3olx9L1AM1rcsky9o1_1280.jpg
124 KB, 682x1024
>>6045124
what about American boys?
>>
Self-appointed God here, asking for a quick cleansing because I'm not at my home computer.
>>
>>6045135

Thanks for posting proof that 99.99% of biological men make women that look mediocre at best. It helps my convictions to put "no trans" in my dating profiles knowing that even trans people can't find qt ones.
>>
File: funnygif4.gif (1004 KB, 299x193) Image search: [Google]
funnygif4.gif
1004 KB, 299x193
>>6045081

Gif related to your reading comp issues
>>
File: image.jpg (416 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416 KB, 1080x1350
>>6045135
Much better than German boy, nowhere near as good as flawless Serb boy.

Don't like American boy's nose, tit job is too large too and he looses points for having his peen still .
>>
Just post the qt couples. It counteracts the weak attempt at trying to measure up that interlopers employ.
>>
>>6045170
the penis is the best part (no hetero)
>>
File: 222.png (660 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
222.png
660 KB, 1200x1200
you know for a group of women who hate people like me you don't shit the fuck up about it, seriously stop then if you have nothing nice to say, I never even go in les threads but I saw this on the front page of the board and it saddens me, sure none of my kind are "pretty" but that doesn't make me any less of a person than you are, fucking cunts
>>
>>6045183
no need to get testy

get it?

it's because you have balls
>>
>>6045193
>it's because you have balls
says who? I had vaginoplasty a year ago
>>
>>6045193
I chortled
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1080x1080
>>6045171
I've got xx chromosomes and I'm talking about females I find attractive. I'm perfectly on topic.
>>
File: funnygif3.gif (831 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
funnygif3.gif
831 KB, 300x221
>>6045183

So when people troll, instead of trolling back, we should be polite and accommodating ladies, shut up, and do nothing.

>dat trans woman logic
>>
>>6045211
>xx chromosomes
>implying that biological women are ever on the internet
>>
>>6045211
Proof that bisexuals and transsexuals are just out for being confrontational. No matter if you give them a whole thread for civility and peace, they just exist to ruin things.

Filters on, friends. No more responding even if bored.
>>
File: 1u;p.png (1023 KB, 945x658) Image search: [Google]
1u;p.png
1023 KB, 945x658
>>6045224
No I agree trannies should fuck off from your threads but this back and fourth is silly.

Let me say it... Hey fellow trannies, lesbians don't want you so just fucking stop so this can end.
>>
>>6045183
>le self-aware name
>le animeface
>le indignant tranny's complaint
>le c word
10/10 troll post my friend
>>
>>6045251

x2

Lesgen, what movie/TV made you cry recently?

>inb4 the 100
>>
File: NC_421(pp_w900_h600).jpg (186 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
NC_421(pp_w900_h600).jpg
186 KB, 900x600
>>6045272
The 100. I broke down. But movie I guess I welled up at the new jungle book premiere. Mother-child relationships make me sad.
>>
>>6045272
Teared up a few times during Zootropolis.
>>
>>6045296

I keep assuming everyone who is fans of that is a furry. The internet has corrupted me.
>>
>>6045302
I kept waiting for it to turn me into a furry but didn't stick. Decent movie but I'm forced to notice all the kids movies these days are sort of terrifying.
>>
>>6045272
i don't remember it but it was some yaoi about a boy who was bought by a charming businessman from a sleazy slave auction because the business dude remembers him from some random encounter but the boy doesn't

it's twice less cheesy and stupid in the actual episode than how it sounds

also there is a tranny character who is a laughing stock of the show so i rate it 9/10
>>
File: ariel.jpg (350 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
ariel.jpg
350 KB, 640x907
>>6045320
>I'm forced to notice all the kids movies these days are sort of terrifying.

How? Like "must have overarching themes warning children about the impending dangers of global warming" terrifying, or something else?
>>
>>6045323
Yaoi has 0 appeal. Yuri is universally applicable and loved.
>>
>>6045302
I knew nothing about it going in except it was the new Disney movie, but it was awesome. My friend and I did turn to each other about twenty minutes in and said this movie is going to turn so many children into furfags.
>>
>>6045333
Taking my niece to these movies and her hiding from the jump scares. She didn't like zootopia because of the crazed animals. 3d animation has kinda created this level of realism that 2d didnt, 2d had a barrier that made the pictures that of a storybook.
>>
>>6045371

o i c.

Is 3D actually starting to become useful? I've seen two movies in 3D, most recent being Jurassic World, and it just seemed pointless.

But maybe I'm old-fashioned and young people will grow up thinking a movie is lame and dated if it doesn't have stuff popping out at them.
>>
>>6045412
imax 3D is wonderful, normal 3D isn't worth bothering with. I saw Jurassic Park in imax 3D for the 20th anniversary and it made a movie I already loved even better.
>>
>>6045412
Drawing shit by hand takes more time, talent, and people, I take it. I don't like watching movies with those glasses. I get a headache and some motion sickness. Hopefully they do 2d again.
>>
>>6045434
I did a 3D animation course last year and it's incredibly skilled and labor intensive. Just because something has 3D doesn't mean you have to watch it in 3D. I always go to the 2D showings.
>>
>>6045467
What? I don't believe there's a 2d version of Pixar films. I'm not talking about the 3d in theaters, the 3d computer generated animation instead of 2d frame by frame hand drawn stuff.
>>
>>6045501
>I don't like watching movies with those glasses
made it sound like you were watching them in the cinema. How come it makes you sick?
>>
>>6045238
Wait, so you're actually triggered by bi being around you?
>>
>>6045554
>Optometrists say as many as one in four viewers have problems watching 3-D movies and TV, either because 3-D causes tiresome eyestrain or because the viewer has problems perceiving depth in real life. In the worst cases, 3-D makes people queasy, leaves them dizzy or gives them headaches.
>>
>>6045595
That's regrading 3D that comes out of the screen at you, not just 3D animation, like Toy Story 1 or Shrek.
>>
File: thumb.asp.jpg (43 KB, 591x960) Image search: [Google]
thumb.asp.jpg
43 KB, 591x960
>>6045583

Bi people are so obnoxious that they trigger everyone who doesn't otherwise overtly fetishize them.
>>
>>6045611
Mhm. But I'm saying 3d animation in general is closer to realism. I'm not talking about the 3d glasses type movies.

>>6045617
Don't respond.
>>
>>6045617
Maybe you're just too sensitive for here...

I hear tumblr is great for you.
>>
>>6044955
It was my first time ever dealing with making my own cabochons from a mineral with a "massive habit" if you know what that means. (It grows in a big blob instead of typical crystals). I got basic instruction and the area I was working in didn't have any ventilation like a shop vac. No gloves, no mask, no nothing. Not making that mistake again. I at least had the foresight to coat them in industrial epoxy.

The opportunity came out of the blue when I was talking with another student about how I wanted to put some kind of gem on my books. He said his uncle was retired and made money on the side by making cabochons and jewelry.

What kind of jewelry do you make? Ever do chain work? It seems like a very interesting hobby that could end up paying for itself.
>>
>>6045081
Why
>>
>>6045090
That girl is Not pretty!
>>
>>6045193
Lel!
That made me laugh more then it should have
>>
The thing that sucks on mobile is that you can't make use of filters. So S posts and other cancer are fully visible.
>>
So! Lesgen. Survey time. What is your preferred method for meeting women. To what standards do you hold potential partners to?
>>
File: WUH.jpg (47 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
WUH.jpg
47 KB, 450x600
>>6045633

POST PICS

Pic related. It's a pic.
>>
>>6045627
Does live action stuff bother you as well?
>>
>>6045732
I gave them all away as Christmas presents. I could ask one of my profs if she's willing to take a pic for me. I'm at a school in another state now.
>>
>>6045792

>tfw you haven't received handmade gifts from friends since you were a child

>tfw handmade shit means more than anything now as long as they put effort into it
>>
>>6045803
I'd love if someone could handmake me a PS4
>>
>>6045768
What do you mean? As in emotional sensitivity? I'm pretty numb to everything. But cartoons these days scare the kids I know. I saw star wars in 3d on accident. Bleugh. Gave me a headache.

>>6045803
>tfw none of your friends have talents or hobbies so they couldn't make something if they tried

>>6045814
Not pc master race? Kill yourself
>>
>>6045371
idk, I think there was plenty of frightening shit in traditionally animated movies -- I recall Watership Down, Secret of NIMH and An American Tail being pretty terrifying to my child self. Watership Down especially, the flashback to the warren being destroyed forever was so deeply unsettling I think I'll remember it forever.
>>
>tfw no friend who is numb to everything to friendrape and make her feel something
>>
File: 1459387536025.jpg (173 KB, 1596x1904) Image search: [Google]
1459387536025.jpg
173 KB, 1596x1904
>>6045853
Nights of Azure is playstation only tho
>>
>>6040728
I was locked up in the hospital in inpatient, and there was this cute schizophrenic girl who I had this huge crush on, after I left I lost all contact with her.
>>
>>6045921
>I was locked up in the hospital in inpatient

Story tiem
>>
>>6045860
I borrowed Watership down from the library when I was a kid. Watched it alone not knowing what to expect. Man did I dislike rabbits after that.
>>
>>6046032
Right? It's fucking terrifying.
>Man did I dislike rabbits after that.
Some rabbits are real assholes so I'm not sure that was an entirely negative outcome.
>>
After you wake up, about how many hours does it take for you to start feeling tired again?
>>
>>6046093
Immediately. I'm awake but I can't sleep. That's the awful part.
>>
File: 1460234520474.jpg (415 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460234520474.jpg
415 KB, 1280x720
Who is you're Haifuri waifu so far, /rezu/? Pic related
>muh kobayashi yuu
I just can't resist her voice, even less in a kuudere meganekko.
>>
>>6045633
This is all so interesting! Thanks for letting us peek into this world, anon.
I'll admit I thought of Steven Universe.
>>
>>6046160
She even has fangirls in-universe. She's literally perfect.
>>
NO ANIME POSTING
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>tfw you realize you're really pale and your legs are hairy so this whole time you've been walking around with hairy ass fucking legs like some tumblr trash
>>
>>6046196

Well derp, anon, if you don't shave for a while you're gonna get hairy. How did this escape you
>>
File: 1461016272951.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461016272951.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>6046196
What a dork lmao
>>
>>6046196
This is a common nightmare for me. A variation on the "realize you're naked in the middle of an exam" type of dream.
>>
>>6046196
I shaved just recently after avoiding it for, what was it, 5 months? 6-7?

The dangers of thick tights and recently exiting a multi-year relationship.
>>
>>6046227

Same, anon, I've had a few nightmares that involved walking out in shorts and not realizing somehow that my legs were super hairy.
>>
>>6046240
Exactly, that or hanging out in a swimsuit. I even had one a couple nights ago where I thought "oh I have dreams like this all the time, unfortunately this time isn't a dream".
>>
File: 1458776427365.png (2 MB, 1416x2132) Image search: [Google]
1458776427365.png
2 MB, 1416x2132
>>6046163
Hehehehe as a geologist, long time fan of Rebecca Sugar, and giant lesbian that show was practically made to appeal to me.

Glad you found it interesting! It's a lot of work but it's fun and productive. It's always rewarding to give someone something you made and the first thing they ask is "where'd you buy this?"
>>
>>6046196
I'm getting mine waxed on Wednesday so they're hairy af right now. I hate having to grow em out to wax but I love the long lasting silky smoothness
>>
>>6046196
You don't know the meaning of shame. When a pick up truck hit me when I was riding my bike my knee ended up on the wrong side of my leg. When the paramedics got there I realized my legs were hairy as fug. I couldn't stop fixating on it. The pain and subsequent morphine weren't enough to dampen the shame.

Good time over all though. Had some fun conversation in the amberlamps.
>>
>>6046203
I never shaved my legs until prom. My mom had this idea that if I shaved my legs it would grow back coarser. Well she was kinda right and my leg hair is still thinner but much more pronounced. So I forgot about shaving after months of rain. And now this is my life.

>>6046326
>tfw no gf with silky smooth legs to worship
>>
>>6044942
>lewd fic
I'm waiting on the lewd Shaw fic that supergirl anon promised us.
>>
File: Okane.ga.Nai!.full.162668.jpg (1012 KB, 1600x2280) Image search: [Google]
Okane.ga.Nai!.full.162668.jpg
1012 KB, 1600x2280
>>6045323
Think it's Okane ga Nai.

The author likes their tranny character though and made a spinoff for them so you prob took that out of context.
>>6045339
>Yaoi has 0 appeal
Plebe, have fun reading stuff written by men
>>
>>6044942
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4373213
Really well written, just one chapter, absolutely adorable.
>>
>>6046357
I'd rather read about women written by men than men written by women desu.
>>
File: 1298675049568.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1298675049568.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
>>6046357
Go away, fujoslut.
>>
>>6046357
You see? Allow anime posting and the T find their way in. Anything anime, mango, weed, or IT is their oxygen.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.