[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/GayGen/ Tattoo Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: tattooedmodel.jpg (124 KB, 700x1052) Image search: [Google]
tattooedmodel.jpg
124 KB, 700x1052
Do you have any tattoos?
Do you want any tattoos?

tinychat/notgaygen

previous shit heap: >>6004744
>>
File: XFnUrTnElo45vwpmO50MTcP5o1_500.jpg (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
XFnUrTnElo45vwpmO50MTcP5o1_500.jpg
75 KB, 500x332
I'd really like something like this, but the guy in the pic is incredible asshurt that people are getting similar tattoos and keeps suing people for getting them.
>>
>>6007807
I wouldn't mind one, but I'm not ready for it just yet.
>>
I don't have any and not sure I would get any but I have to say I do find some tattoos really attractive. I'm quite specific though, I don't think theres any actual type I like, its just whether or not it suits the person.
>>
Definitly want one but I'm taking my time to find out what I would like most.

I wouldn't get anything on my hands/neck etc though.
>>
>>6007807
Am I the only one itt who has tattoos?

also currently working on a sketch style portrait that also incorporates neo traditional and black and grey with a high contrast
>>
File: 1448339862983.jpg (40 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
1448339862983.jpg
40 KB, 500x672
>Twinks with tattoos

What also keeps me back is that when you only have 1 (smaller) tattoo, it looks a bit 'alone'. I'd probably go for a relatively big one or multiple ones shortly after each other.
>>
>>6007841
You're adorable.
>>
>>6007841
*with a high shading contrast

>>6007832
hands and neck are usually a bad spot unless you are fully committing to the tattooed look like op pic

>>6007856
thank you?
I assume you're being facetious
>>
>>6007818
he should be more worred about that gyno
>>
>>6007860
No, I'm not trying to be. Your post was just cute.
>>
>>6007870
I'm sure that's just his pecs, you can see the outline on both sides.
>>
Tattoos go against my christian faith
>>
>>6007860
Hitler, post something lewd. I've missed your lewd shit since the archive crashed.
>>
>>6008153
I don't really do that anymore
>>
>>6008174
But how else will you get all the attention? :(
>>
File: 5466125952_1e29361598.jpg (27 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
5466125952_1e29361598.jpg
27 KB, 320x239
>>6007957
ayyy
>>
I went out with that really great guy with a boyfriend again.

We played Salt and Sanctuary which was really fun, but he tried to escalate it again and we had an honest heart to heart about the situation.

Still couldn't get hard, and I told him why. That without it any chance at emotional intimacy, I don't care or crave sexual intimacy. We're going to be remain friends thankfully but now I'm friends with another couple I'm envious of.

He said he wants to repay the blow job I gave him because his ego was hurt that he couldn't turn me on
>>
>>6008174
Seems like a lot of people are taking the archive crashing as an opportunity to turn over a new leaf with a clean slate and what not.

I can respect that I guess, as someone who has done their fair share of whoring.
>>
>>6008222
I stopped a long time before the archive transfers
>>
I neeeeed wee-wee.
>>
>>6008233
Really? I thought I remember you posting at least somewhat lewd shit in like January.
>>
>>6008195
Hang on, could you not get hard because he had a boyfriend? I wouldn't bother with him, I mean he's openly willing to cheat like that anyway. Maybe his relationship is shit with his guy though, does he want to be with the other guy? Do they both agree to an open relationship?

>>6008270
Piss your pants, it feels great.
>>
>>6008274

grim bruv
>>
how do I dream about sucking fat dick
>>
>>6008274
It's okay, I went to the bathroom.
>>
>>6008279
Look at pictures of German Shepherds before you go to bed.
>>6008276
Nah mate, trust me senpai, its bare sick I swear down.
>>
>>6008283
>Look at pictures of German Shepherds before you go to bed
What does this do/how will this work?
>>
>>6008274

I couldn't get hard because I knew this was a dead end I guess.

He doesn't have an open relationship, and when I met his boyfriend later in be evening, we made up a story on how we met. He still loves his boyfriend.

The cheating doesn't bug me, I think it's his self centered manipulation... Because he's in the same position I was 3 years ago.
>>
>>6008287
Oh I see, well that's a pretty naff situation. Just stay friends with him a guess, no real way you could get anything out of it unless he left his boyfriend now.

So you've now got yourself into another love triangle? You seem to be a little trouble maker~

>>6008286
I dunno, it does it for me.
>>
>>6008273
lewdest thing I've posted in the last few months was a picture of me in underwear with "hand soap" all over my stomach, and that was back in late august
>>
>>6008290

I try not to be. I just got a very heavy crush on him because he is a really sweet, smart, funny qt uncut guy with similar sexual interests.

we aggreed to just be platonic friends who cuddle and play games together. Which is great because we played a new game for like 5 hours together and had a lot of fun.

Just... 3 years of being alone and surrounded by couples has killed my interest in friends
>>
>>6008301
Awwww that sucks :(

At least you get to do that with him, I know how you feel, I'd been longing for physical contact again for ages and now I know a friend who I can punch and then he will tickle me so it holds me over for now.

But what's going on with the other love triangle?
>>
>>6007807
I have tattoos.

I plan to get more. A lot more.
>>
>>6008321
pics?
>>
File: Home_Gym_with_Wojak_OC.png (774 KB, 1023x618) Image search: [Google]
Home_Gym_with_Wojak_OC.png
774 KB, 1023x618
What does falling asleep in someones arms feel like?
>>
File: 20151009_193707-1.jpg (3 MB, 1624x3078) Image search: [Google]
20151009_193707-1.jpg
3 MB, 1624x3078
>>6008331
Just one side of the leg.
>>
>>6008309

The other love triangle is my ex and how much I still miss him, and how his new BF is just shallow and boring, but we both burned that bridge

And I'll cuddle with you, Kingrice <3
>>
>>6008349
Sheesh, sucks man, well just keep it going with your little cuddlebuddy, he sounds like a really cool guy to hang out with too :3

Also, you're probably too far away for cuddles :c
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 400x521
I really want this

When I was very little I used to sleep in the same bed as my older brother. if I was cold or scared I'd snuggle next to him and nuzzle into his warm back before drifting off to sleep :3c
>>
Just hooked up with the cutest guy ever on a drunken whim. Oh my god he was so adorable. Short dominant dudes are the best.
>>
>>6008361

Thanks. I hope so too. I'm going over tomorrow to play Smash 4 while Dark Souls 3 downloads. I'm excited.

And well if you were close, I'd cuddle you.
>>
>>6008393
>>6008332
Snuggling like that is amazing, I honestly prefer just being snuggled up with someone over anything. Keep waiting for it you two, but don't just sit on your hands, try to meet someone you can do it with!

But yeah, it's wonderful, it usually leads to sex I suppose but just feeling each others body is nicer sometimes than having them just blast your ass to bits... Sometimes~

>>6008433
I envy your situation anon, it sounds great, I'm in the same boat but the guy is straight haha, oh shit.

Also, I'm now transmitting a virtual hug, plus grab your monitor.
>>
File: 1455048628593.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455048628593.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
Man, how come everyone here seems to have things figured out?

its like everyone here has a cuddlebuddy, or a bf, or exes. Where are all the losers like me?
>>
>>6008485
I'm still in loserville, I just drown it out by doing other stuff in the mean time, I can't stand being at home anymore and today I'm stuck indoors bored as fuuuucckkk.

What kinda stuff do you usually do with friends?
>>
>>6008492

I ditched my friends about 2 months ago because they were always putting me down and holding me back

without them I am working 900 times better and feel happier most of the time, but sometimes I think I might have made a mistake, idk
>>
>>6008332
it feels really good. i like sleeping while cuddling even more than sex desu. when i was single i only had sex with guys that could stay the night.
>>
>>6008470

Im using my phone, so it's more like a bear hug.

And as a guy primarily with straight friends, I understand that feel
>>
>>6008485

Having a BF or an ex doesn't stop anyone from being a loser.

Most of us are still broken dysfunctional people
>>
>>6008519

I love kissing more than sex... Plus it's the best thing I'm good at, according to most guys.

Makes me proud lol.
>>
>>6007870
Th...that constitutes as gyno? Mine is so much worse and im about as thin
>>
>>6008503
I did much the same anon, my friends were just dragging one another down, it was an endless cycle.

You don't need to completely cut them out of your life man, did you leave on bad terms? If not, you should probably hang with them again, don't make a habit of it, just keep them aware of your existence. I say get some contact with people, even if it isn't great people you still need interaction.

Being alone in love gets you down and being alone in general is really upsetting.
>>
>>6008529
Haha, well I'm on my phone too so I think we both just broke them :3
>>
>>6008555
Gyno is one of those things people like rabbi try to make people insecure about. If you're really worried go to your GP, there are many things that can be done.
>>
Some anons asked me to update again, so I figured what the hell. I'm the anon who asked for help with dating my childhood friend who is a cop. Some anons called him Captain Autismo.

Anyway, I set up another date on saturday night. He said he wanted to do something on Monday. I figured we were going out again, but instead he took me back to his place and he cooked dinner. We didn't talk as much as we did on our first date, but it wasn't awkward at all. He was pretty much exactly how he usually is. Food was great. Turns out he's a great cook. We had Chicken Katsudon, with a side of rice and miso soup. It was literally 10/10. He seemed really happy I enjoyed his food so much. It was funny seeing him, who was usually so "nonchalant" so pleased. It started raining pretty hard afterward and he said, "You're staying here tonight". I told him I could catch a taxi but he didn't agree to it at all. That made me pretty happy.
We screwed around for a while, nothing overly sexual, just making out and touching. He's gotten better at kissing, despite his first time only being on Friday. And he's still just as blunt as ever (I got an erection, which he noticed, "Oh. You got an erection. That's fine. I did too. There's no need to be embarrassed"). It's nice he doesn't get awkward like on our first date though.
Afterward he said I could sleep in his bed, which I refused, no way I was gonna take his bed in his own place. To which he said, "Don't worry. I plan on sleeping in there too. You needn't worry though. I don't plan on doing anything sexual unless you ask me to"
He's currently out getting us both a coffee since he hates instant coffee.
I'm currently in bed on my phone, so I probably won't respond if anyone says anything.
Just figured I'd update. Also thanks for the advice to the anons who gave it, and before you say it, nothing sexual will happen. I already decided to heed one of the other anons who said take it slow, because your advice has worked out great so far.
>>
>>6008567
As far as im aware its surgery or nothing, no? I try to stay really skinny so they're small, but i still essentially have boobs. Really scared of taking my shirt off around people or meeting a guy
>>
>>6008588
Brilliant anon, I really didn't see any chance of it working but it clearly did! Congrats, honestly, it seems like he's a wonderful man I think you're going to have a very very good time ahead of you.

Jesus I need to get off this site again, all these feels building up again.
>>
File: 1436139480102.jpg (179 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1436139480102.jpg
179 KB, 500x669
Who else /alone/ here?
>>
>>6008588

Dear lord anon... Your story is what keeps me on here.

I'm really glad this is all working out so well.
>>
>>6008613
Why be /alone/ when you can be /filing the void with meaningless attention from strangers and passionate sex/
>>
>>6008588
>you will never have this
Feels bad.

I hope you update again, anon. Specifically when it comes to sexy time. I wanna know how Captain Autismo goes in bed.
>>
>>6008613
Yep. I don't really mind it. I mean, it's a little lonely, but it's also nice to do whatever you want.
Then again, seeing pictures like this;
>>6008393
Make me feel like shit
>>
>>6008613

yep
>>
>>6008613

I am.

My friend ended our friendship because he only wants positivity and happiness in his life and I am an endless pull of envy and negativity.

So I told him sure, have fun in your delusion and blocked him because he's a retard.

Back to my handful of non single friends and dead dating life
>>
>dating a guy
>in love with someone else since the start of your relationship
Fuck. how terrible am I? I feel like I have to settle because I can't be with my one true love.
>>
File: 8265107824_416739cd18_b.jpg (230 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
8265107824_416739cd18_b.jpg
230 KB, 1024x681
>>6008613
Yep.
>tfw serious trust issues because of past experiences
>tfw haven't had a serious relationship in 5 years
>mostly spend my time drinking at a local bar
>it's gotten to the point where I'm a local, have a tab and the owner knows my name
>>
>>6008733

Happens a lot. It soured my last relationship because I was delusional.

Don't put people on pedastals
>>
>>6008733
Get over him or break up. Otherwise you are being unfair to him and yourself.
>>
I'm not gay, but I want to taste a cock.
>>
>>6008763
That's pretty gay
>>
>>6008763
It doesn't taste like anything. Suck on your fingers. That's it.

If the thought of it gets you aroused though, that's pretty gay. It could just be a perversion / taboo fetish sort of thing, but that still makes you Bi at the very least.
>>
File: thatsalie.png (190 KB, 400x322) Image search: [Google]
thatsalie.png
190 KB, 400x322
>>6008763
>im not gay
>>
File: garaksmirk.png (138 KB, 622x518) Image search: [Google]
garaksmirk.png
138 KB, 622x518
>>6008763
>>
File: tumblr_nxg7rnn6uW1s5854xo1_500.jpg (45 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxg7rnn6uW1s5854xo1_500.jpg
45 KB, 500x281
>>6008763
>
>>
>>6008774
Well precum kinda has a taste to it so I guess you could say it tastes like that. But yeah, generally tastes pretty unimpressive for what you'd initially expect.

Cum tastes weird, and the texture is rrealllyyy weird, its grainy almost like you can feel the little guys wriggling around inside you~
>>
>start balding, feels like shit, put on weight because depressed
>go away for a while and get super fit and shave off all my hair, get /fa/
>come back
>everyone hitting on me left and right
Feels good, but man, it feels awkward. I've never been this popular before.
Also feels weird that people are only really hitting on me because I've upped my appearance a lot.
I mean, I know I did that, and even still do. But it just feels weird to be on the receiving end.
>>
>>6008803
Well if you're just going ahead and sucking. You barely even taste precum. There's almost no flavour.
But cum is gross. I hate the texture. I only once tried swallowing it. Felt like my throat was clogged all day. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>6007807
tats are actually a pretty huge turnoff for me tbqb
>>
>>6008804
Well that's good news man, the first bite is with the eye and whatnot, people will judge you instantly on how you look. That's just the way it goes.

>>6008807
I suppose you are correct, you salivate a lot more than any precum that comes out so it kind of dilutes it anyway.
But yeah, the texture is extremely odd, I figured it would be creamy but nope, its quite indescribable really. Just strange.
>>
>>6008804
How overweight were you? Are old are you? How did and how long did it take get /fa/? please respond
>>
>>6008613
>>
>>6008807

>tfw when every guy who sucks you off says your pre cum is delicious

It's a nice feeling.
>>
I'm starting work on a husbando roulette per >>6007069

Obviously we need some silver foxes on here. Unlike women who spoil at 29, men have a much longer shelf life and sometimes actually improve with age.

We need some twinks, some /fit/, some bears... anything I'm forgetting?
>>
>>6008839
6'1'' little over 100kg. So I was pretty bad. Not huge fat or anything. Just grossly chubby looking.
I was 24. I started balding at 22, which made me even more depressed. So I was pretty much like that for two years.
It took me a year to get /fit/ as all hell. I really, really pushed myself. Like eating a bare minimum, only ever drinking water no matter what. Almost never having a snack. Super, super healthy food. But to be honest, I think I overdid it a little.

And it didn't take long to get /fa/.
I spent a couple days on /fa/, which was mostly only used to find out the best current brands and places to buy nice clothing. After that, I mostly just copied styles I saw models wear in the shops catalogues.
>>
>>6008862
Add in some generic normal guy. Weird long haired metal fag or something.

Maybe just choose different styles after that like in the picture. Like for instance, a few of the girls in there have the exact same body, but their styles greatly differ. Like ones all sunflowers and shit, while the other is goth /pol/ tier.
Then do that for each one, twinks, bears etc. etc.

Also, thanks for the hard work anon. I've been waiting for one of these.
>>
>>6008864
>100kg
For someone 6'1 that doesn't seem TOO bad, but I sometimes forget how superficial gays are. Nice job getting your shit together. thanks for answering.
>>
>>6008862
Should have one hikki/weeb.
>>
>>6008873
It was pretty bad. Like beginning of man boobs tier.
>>
>>6008862
I want at least one similar to Madelyn. /pol/ tier, small, twink etc. etc.
>>
>>6007807

>Do you have any tattoos?

No

>Do you want any tattoos?

Maybe someday. I'm a big ol' painslut so the process of getting a tattoo sounds exciting as fuck to me. But I've changed a lot over the last ten years and see no end in sight, I'd hate to get a tattoo and find out it isn't something I still like in a decade. And I would never want to get one of those retarded tattoos that don't mean anything like a tribal pattern or some shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 250x251
>wants to get a tattoo

>only really want subtle vidya ones

I know it's cringe but I like them. Pic related
>>
>>6008879
I'm 5'9 at my heaviest I was like 230lbs, pretty gross. Last time I weighed myself was christmas and I was 182. If I had to guess I would say 175 now. Need to lose that last 10/15. I live in Atlanta, it's rough, like any big city.
>>
>>6008905
Don't do it man
>>
>>6008908
also want to mention that a scale obviously isnt always the best way to measure fitness
>>
I want the Bratz logo on my cheek, Max Stirner's profile on my chest, and the cursed seal of heaven on my neck like Sasuke
>>
>>6007807
No, I don't really have high pain threshold and I'm a judgemental dick who thinks tattoos are a sign of vanity.
>>
>>6008909

I won't for a while. At least till I'm more fit

I'm a cringey guy to begin with so I don't mind.

Hell, I wear a chrome hat almost everyday
>>
File: chromehats.gif (94 KB, 520x245) Image search: [Google]
chromehats.gif
94 KB, 520x245
>>6008923
>>
File: image.jpg (852 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
852 KB, 1932x2576
>>6008927

It helped when my friends were bar hopping last month and when someone got lost, they just kept an eye out for the obnoxious and tacky hat.
>>
I used to think i was gonna get a sleeve of ancient mythology shit when i turned 18 but then I did and i realised how bad I would look with tattoos desu

I like tattoos but i dont think it'd suit me
>>
>>6008930
alls well that ends well
>>
>>6008933
They're retarded. The guy in OP's pic would look a lot hotter without that gross thing on his neck
>>
>>6008908
175 isn't bad. Hell, at least you've gotten off so damn much.

Small tip a girl I know gave me. She told me to wear a dress shirt slightly smaller than your original size, this way it's shows off your body and muscles a lot more. I gotta say, it really does work. I'm terrible with /fa/ tier shit, which is why I just copy model catalogues. But that was something I would never have thought of.
>>
>>6008930
This isn't actually you, right?
You're that guy who kept posting all those ugly people from Reddit a couple of months back, right?
>>
>>6008940
Yeah, the neck one is bad. Some people just go overboard with tats and it diminishes their sexiness.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 607x1080
>>6008940
I think it depends on image. His tattoos give him more of a 'bad boy' meme image overall. Without them he'd probably look like an average dude, could go either way, could be a rockstar, could work in childcare.
>>
>>6008944

No? I don't use Reddit. I occasionally post ugly and psychotic people from Grindr or Scruff
>>
>>6008942
Thanks breh. I should prolly hit up /fa/ at some point. I don't want to play the /fa/ game but I guess I have to.
>>
>>6008953
I'm sorry then.
Lose weight, stop dressing like shit.
>>
Tattoos are gross and it's a travesty when a goodlooking fit guy gets one, ruins his natural beauty IMO. And I'm an atheist so it's not a religious think, I don't think there's anything morally "wrong" with tattoos, I just think they're ugly and make you look trashy or ghetto
>>
>>6008954
To be honest, I disagree with a lot of the style /fa/ supports. Stuff just looks plain hipster tier gay as fuck.
>>
File: redflag.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
redflag.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>6008950
>>6008951
Maybe I was too harsh. For me chest and neck tats are kinda a deal breaker. I guess sleaves and what not are ok. My roommate has one on his foot and pic related.
>>
>>6008955

Working on the former, never on the latter

I like the way I dress.
>>
File: hunter_of_hunters.jpg (12 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
hunter_of_hunters.jpg
12 KB, 250x251
>>6008905
> tattooing the rune of impure blood users
> proof that you twink on nightmare frontier to tear disgusting cum dregs from noobs so your twink queen can use it as lube
> implying your rotten blood is "subtle"
>>
>>6008965
thats why I cant handle it desu
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (145 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
145 KB, 540x720
>>6008930
You look like the younger, whiter brother of Michael Pena
>>
>>6008954
>>6008942
Or you could just buy a fitting shirt in slim fit.

If you go a size too small it's gonna be too short and blarghghg, plus you dont want the neck to be too tight or it'll be uncomfortable and make your face and neck look flabbier.

Get a slim-fit dress shirt, or muscle-fit t-shirts blah blah blah.

Also dont use /fa/ because /fa/ is shit.

Just go basic, works fine for most people anyway. Spend a little more on pants so they're not shitty material. Buy some boots or nice sneakers. Try to dress match with a palette of no more than 3 colours (Navy, brown, grey for example), and just make sure you get clothes that fit you.

Also never buy graphic t shirts or dumb hats ever again.
>>
>>6008968
>Working on the former
Yeah, you and every other fatty.
>>
>>6008976
thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 398x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 398x400
>>6008969

I was originally going to go with this, for the cosmos and myself are 1
>>
What do you do for work gaygen?
>>
>>6009011

School
>>
>>6009011

I do claims and pricing for a flooring company. Which means passive aggressive emails all day
>>
File: IMG_2208.jpg (708 KB, 1294x1061) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2208.jpg
708 KB, 1294x1061
>>6009011
Club slave
>>
>>6009011
I'm in Police Academy. I'm doing it for no other reason because it was an easy job to get and comes with a steady paycheck and decent benefits.
>>
File: 1460390962723.png (542 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460390962723.png
542 KB, 1280x720
>tfw no bf to play spooky games with
>>
>>6009022
Until you get BLMd
>>
>>6009011
paralegal in the morning and I wait tables at night
>>
>>6009029
I'm not American. And politics don't interest me in the least.
I just want an easy, good paying job to support my hobbies and carefree life.
>>
File: Dogs-With-Eyebrows-Pomeranian.jpg (217 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
Dogs-With-Eyebrows-Pomeranian.jpg
217 KB, 1000x1144
>>6009023
>tfw never play horror games because i am a pussy and i hate jumpscares with a burning passion

I'm not even sorry.
>>
File: polak.jpg (68 KB, 383x468) Image search: [Google]
polak.jpg
68 KB, 383x468
>>6009011
Reporter. It's shit.
>>
>>6009033
Oh well that's nice senpai
>>
File: IMG_20160204_082005306.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160204_082005306.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>6009014
Oh you, you get student grants right? I guess it's kind of a job then :P
>>6009016
Hah, I bet you've had some serious customers before then. Do they specialise in any flooring or is it just any kind? I did tiling once, pretty damn fun and I was more than happy with the outcome! PIC related.
>>6009017
Gay nightclub?
Which one, if you don't mind my asking?
>>6009022
Is that full training to be a police officer? That's pretty bad as a to be fair, the endurance training must have taken some getting used to. An anon on here just got it on with a police officer too~
>>
>>6009011
it's a secret
>>
>>6009033
Can being a cop even be considered "easy" or "carefree" though?

I mean, you'd have to deal with ass holes yelling at you all day?
>>
>>6009053
But unlike a retail job, you can actually fuck up their shit. So, step up I guess.
>>
File: banterhand.png (749 KB, 1004x838) Image search: [Google]
banterhand.png
749 KB, 1004x838
>>6009011

full time student baybee

sucking off the government teat full time

yeehaw
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>6009048
nah it's just a big breeder nightclub in the south-coast of england. Prob not gonna name it because people would send my nudes to my boss.
>>
>>6009048
That's some nice work.

Our company does all flooring:wood, vinyl, carpet, and tile. I work on the corporate side so my claims are directed at mills and manufacturers to fix their broken shit.

Occasionally I get the old lady who whines that her carpet is too soft.

What do you do, Kingrice?
>>
>>6009048
>Is that full training to be a police officer?
Yes.
>That's pretty bad as a to be fair
Huh?
>the endurance training must have taken some getting used to.
Not really. It's surprisingly easy. I'm fit, but even if I wasn't, it'd still be easy. It's surprisingly lackluster.

>>6009053
You'd imagine. But, one thing more than anything else -- I hate office work (desk jockey type shit). And more than that, I hate manual labour. So to me, this to me is more carefree than both of those, and has decent enough pay to not only support my hobbies. I basically chose a job that supports me being lazy.
Plus, it's not like I have to listen to people yelling at me. Just follow my job;
>was he breaking the rules
>Yes
>punish
or
>no
>ignore
Otherwise I can just say, "Yep. I understand your problem. That's fine. Yep. Yep. Yep."
>>
>>6009046
Really? That seems like it would be pretty fast paced and always something new. Does it at least pay well?

>>6009058
Ugh, straight clubs are awful, constant fighting between drunken bellends. That's fine I can understand you wanting anonimity when it comes to work haha, maybe look for a job in a gay club :D

>>6009059
Ahhh I see, so you get shipments of smashed tiles and falling apart carpets? Haha, that's hilarious though, old ladies just cannot be appeased.

As for me I'm pretty much dead end right now, pizzahut delivery driver and working at my uncles shop. Just coasting along for now while I study, the job is good though, I'm out and about all day so its not really like working at all. Plus I love meeting and chatting with all the different customers, the tips can be pretty impressive.
>>
>>6009070
Sorry, autocorrect, meant to say that's pretty bad ass!
>>
>>6009011
smoke cannabis every day
but really tho just going between temp jobs right now got a gig an exam invigilator coming up
>>
File: tumblr_naenkk5Q551s8o1l0o3_1280.jpg (484 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naenkk5Q551s8o1l0o3_1280.jpg
484 KB, 1280x1707
>>6009073
Lol true. I don't mind it though. It can be spontaneous and fun, and i've gained a lot of respect and friends there. I'd be down to go to a gay club for the attention and tips lel. Problem is there's much less gay clubs than breeder clubs, even here, so positions that i'm qualified for or want to do are rare.
>>
>>6009070
There are more higher paying jobs though that don't involve either one. Why not one of those? I'm not saying it's bad or anything, just wondering, especially when I imagine you'd either have to chase people down or get into fights or whatever?

>>6009073
>Really? That seems like it would be pretty fast paced and always something new. Does it at least pay well?
I report on the next big celebrity, or what some random bullshit happened in a city parking lot.
Most of my time is spent
>talking to people who have no idea what they're saying and getting a quote from that
>trying to figure out a way to make a simple story like, "Cat run over by car" sound more exciting and take up several hundred more words
And the worst part is this is pretty much top tier stuff.

Investigative reporting (what I want to do) is so fucking rare, I've only ever done it once in my 10 years I've worked here.
>>
>>6009073

Bring me some pizza, Senpai...
>>
How does gaygen feel about septum piercings?
>>
>>6009094
wouldnt make you any less ugly
>>
File: IMG_2206.jpg (633 KB, 970x1294) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2206.jpg
633 KB, 970x1294
>>6009094
I actually dont mind them as long as they fit the aesthetic and you don't look tumblr as fuck.
>>
>>6009078
Smoking weed everyday is a demanding full time job, expect you generally lose money on it!

Exam invigilator as in marking them or stand over everyone to make sure nobody starts yelling out peoples mums names? Hah!
>>6009084
Really? You must be kind of close to Brighton right? That must be packed with gayclubs, I've only ever been to one there though. Don't go to Hastings, damn, that place is a shithole at night!

>>6009086
Well that does sound generally rather dull in have to say, can't you branch out into exclusively investigative reporting though? A decade of experience is quite considerable anon, I'm sure you could get one. Or perhaps freelancing? Though I'd assume that is quite a gamble to get into...
>>
>>6009077
I don't know about that, but thanks, I guess.

>>6009086
The higher paying jobs require more effort, university degrees etc. etc. I'm lazy. And money doesn't interest me. As long as I have a place to sleep, a shower, a toilet, and enough money to buy all the anime, manga and vidya I want. That's fine with me. I could live in a prison cell and be happy, as long as I could do that.

As for fights or chasing people or whatever, that doesn't bother me. I'm fairly fit. I just don't want to do excessive manual labour or be stuck as a desk jockey.
>>
>>6009094
they look really dumb/ugly
another deal breaker
>>
>>6009091
You'd have to live within two miles of Bromley!
>>6009107
Well I think so, but I have a fetish for police soooo... :P
>>
>>6009106
>can't you branch out into exclusively investigative reporting though?
That's the thing. No, not really. Things like that are so god damned rare, people write books about one big case or report they did and coast off of the fame of that for years. I've only done it once, not because I'm inexperienced, but because it happens so little.
>>
>>6009106
Yeah pretty damn close, easy walking distance, but there's like 2 actual notable gay clubs in Brighton i swear, Revenge (club + bar) and Legends. I've only ever been to Revenge, for the bantz with friends because im a closeted retard.

There's probably more but I don't go to gay clubs so idk, and i dont really see any jobs advertised.
>>
>>6009110
Small horseshoe or infinity is qt.

>>6009099
Fair enough.

>>6009097
N-not for me b-baka!
>>
File: 1440343794722.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440343794722.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>6009011
Bartender and occasional musician.
My uncle owns a Jazz Club. I work for him. Sometimes local artists will pull out, which is when I work.
I don't intend on making anything of it. I just like the work.
>>
File: lel.jpg (239 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
239 KB, 400x600
>>6009122
>>
>>6009106
yah think im going to be watching kidders doing their gcses idk they havent really told me exactly
not going to lie if there was a druggy looking skinny twink faget invigilating my exams i would hv been like lol
>>
>>6009113

Come to Houston, I'll tip you like... 20 bucks
>>
>>6009094
Only works on pet lesbians
>>
>>6009133
Jesus Christ, a bit too over the top.
>>6009127
That's awesome! You must be decent at it, have you got any videos or stuff? Shat do you play?
>>6009134
Hahaha, GCSEs are still done at 16 now right? You'll probably get a lot of kids doing stupid shit in them, I know I did, that's how I know people like to yell mums names. Still, that's gotta pay pretty decently, nice job!
>>
>>6009133
> small
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>when a nipple stops being a nipple

Yet I still want to suck them...
>>
>>6009145
It's fun, but I don't personally think I'm better than any of the other artists. I just fill in, it's also usually on off days.
I also mainly only stick to non-vocal piano. I can sing, but I prefer to just play.
And no videos.
>>
>>6009145
lol no minimum wage ahahaha
fml
>>
>>6009138
I dunno, I'm not too sure $20 will cover the fuel it costs to drive there and I'm also not sure my car will float!

D-do you have a thick Texan accent though? :3c

>>6009155
That's still really impressive, it must be quite relaxing I'd think, once you'd got into it anyway!

Well, I'm off out now, have a lovely evening everyone!
>>
>>6009171

No. My drawl occasionally pops up with I'm excited, or my love of using "y'all."

I thought I would love a thick Texas accent from a hot country boy... Then I remembered they are all mostly very dull and boring. Also, making out with a guy who just did dip is gross.
>>
i am so bored of life
if something fresh doesnt happen in the next year im killing myself
>>
>>6009177

take a plane to london and cuddle with me
>>
>>6008862

Here's what I have so far, I'm mostly uploading it to make sure it's halfway legible.
>>
>>6009177
Make it happen yourself, anon. Stop waiting for your life to begin.
>>
File: husbando roulette in progress.jpg (954 KB, 1417x2835) Image search: [Google]
husbando roulette in progress.jpg
954 KB, 1417x2835
>>6009183

Once more with less fucking up
>>
>>6009184

This.

Find a new hobby. Improve yourself, work out, learn something like a trade.

Maybe your future husband will be there
>>
>>6009187
Shawn, easily.
>>
>>6009184

This person knows what's up. Gay men are still men. The future is what you build with your own hands.
>>
>>6009187
Justin, not even a hard choice.
>>
>>6009187
Keep going anon, that's looking surprisingly good so far.
>>
File: whats the tea.gif (485 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
whats the tea.gif
485 KB, 500x209
what's the tea /gg/?
>>
>>6009180
im ugly tho
nd you are probably ugly too
even if you were fit we wud probably hate each other
>>6009184
ye im trying but im not achieving anything
like i said if i dont get any results in the next year im ending my life
like i cant go on when my only release in life is consumption of various media and like maybe having friends and generally just going out occasionally being a normal person n shit
like ffs i cant believe the mundane lives people live and how they are ok with living with that bs for 80 fucking years
i just want out i never fucking asked for this
>>
File: bodies - Copy.jpg (821 KB, 1850x1374) Image search: [Google]
bodies - Copy.jpg
821 KB, 1850x1374
>>6009187

Heres something I made a while ago

i still have the large-size of most of the images if you want them
>>
File: FeelGood'sList.jpg (3 MB, 4027x2103) Image search: [Google]
FeelGood'sList.jpg
3 MB, 4027x2103
>>6009233

this also
>>
>>6009237
Would so take 12 with A bc 12 looks like his vagina is still intact
>>
>>6009237
3, B
>>6009233
Either D or F.
>>6009226
Got fucked by a 5'5 muscle manlet with an 8x6 dick last night, going out for dinner with a twink bottom who works with my ex tonight. :^) #Petty
>>
>>6009233
>>6009237

Yes please, for the roulette and for um... general purposes. Could you put the large images in a .zip and put it on the file sharing service of your choice for me? Pretty please?
>>
>>6009187
Justin.

Don't even care if it's a phase.

That ass is mine
>>
>>6009163
The old minimum wage, or the new £7.30 one? Most stuff is meant to be that now isn't it?

>>6009176
Hahaha, I shall have to demand a recording later! I'll take one of my dirty saff landan accent bruv!
>>
>>6009230

>im ugly tho
>[a]nd you are probably ugly too

Okay, if you think you're ugly, but are also not willing to relax your standards enough to be with someone else who you think is ugly, I think I've figured out what the problem is.
>>
File: fatty.jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
7 KB, 183x275
>walking dog
>try to get it to stop sniffing grass by calling it a nickname
>come on "fatty", come on "fatty", let's walk "fatty"
>obese lady walks around the corner with vengeance in her eyes and tells me how mean it is to call my dog that
>act like she isn't talking to me while holding back laughter
>>
>>6009107
>fit, lazy cop
I don't know why but you somehow seem attractive to me
>>
>>6009311
there's literally nothing attractive about being a lazy piece of shit or a cop
>>
>>6009287

I sound more like a manly/bitchy southern belle amalgam.

I am a Venn diagram of nonsense
>>
>>6009154
Fuck, Im like that. Should I just go full tranny now or what? :p
>>
File: image.png (545 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
545 KB, 750x1334
This how you become a serial killer...
>>
>>6009318

He's obviously not THAT lazy if he's fit. And if you're not attracted to cops then you've probably never been frisked in handcuffs.
>>
>>6009287
im 20
minimum wage for under 21s is 5.25 an hour
>>6009295
not really tho
why would settling for ugly people make me any happier
that doesnt make any sense
previously have been able to trick qts into fucking me by my winning personality
but t b h i dont even want to fuck a qt right now
>>
>>6009331
>country boy
>32 years old
It's a miracle he didn't say he's a twink.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x259
>>6009187
>>
>>6009335
>previously have been able to trick qts into fucking me by my winning personality

It's not about settling, it's about looking for somebody you can do more than just fuck with. My current boyfriend isn't really much to look at and neither am I. We look like Homer Simpson dating Donkey Kong. But I am pretty sure I'm actually in love with him and even when we just ACTUAL netflix and chill or play old vidya, it's still almost as wonderful as sex because everything old is new again with him.

When somebody reaches out to you and your first reaction is "but I'm ugly and you probably are too" you are absolutely the one standing in the way of your happiness.
>>
>>6009360

I don't know if this is intended to be a contribution or a reaction image but I'm taking it all the same.
>>
>>6009361
well gd for you but thats not what i want
companionship is what friends are for im not lonely enough that im going to let an uggo fuck me just so i have someone to watch netflix with
>>
>>6009376
You should probably just kill yourself desu
>>
>>6009187
the twinks u choose are all trash tier
get some pretty ones
>>
>>6009376

Don't wait. Suicide is the answer after all.
>>
No one should to degrade themselves to uggos to find happiness. If you are attractive, you deserve attractive. Simple as that.

I never waste my time on anything less than 5 at bare minimum, and that's only because it's fun to improve guys.
>>
>>6009389

But he just said he wasn't attractive.
>>
>>6009389
This desu.

I'm a 7/10

I deserve no less and no greater.
>>
>>6009380
>>6009384
damn..sensitive subject?? ahahaha my life is shitty but im glad im not you
ad-hominem just says im right
>>
File: screencap of gay shit.png (2 MB, 1734x991) Image search: [Google]
screencap of gay shit.png
2 MB, 1734x991
>>6009276

I was gonna but then i realised i have like 500 pictures and got bored

soz
>>
File: nippy1.jpg (368 KB, 1771x2494) Image search: [Google]
nippy1.jpg
368 KB, 1771x2494
>>6009154
Haha you call that a nipple?

Pathetic
>>
>>6009409

stop taking hormones
>>
>>6009400
ye
but that hasnt stopped me from never having to fuck uglies
>>
>>6009400

He should at least be able to determine what he can get Vs. what he deserves
>>
>>6009403
Na you just sound annoying, which is probably why your life is shit not because you're ugly
>>
>>6009410
But then how will I out-nipple people on 4chan? Ever since I was a little boy I wanted the most strongest nipples on a forum of some kind, and now im here and i've never been happier
>>
>>6009423
its just 5262 without his trip trying to get sympathy.
>>
>>6009335
Damn, that's a joke, suddenly being older doesn't seem so poop. I think at 21 you'll be bumped up to £7.30?

>>6009328
I absolutely must experience this one day!

I cant even describe my voice, but its like gay/chav/se/pikey rolled into one I suppose.
>>
>>6009331
I don't get it. Where's the serial killer part come in?
>>
>>6009408

but all the hard work is done already. just zip up the whole folder and upload.
>>
>>6009423
tbf im anonymous
how i act here is entirely separate from public me.
here i am being 100% genuine about how i feel about shit
but even here everyone follows the hivemind and submits to social pressure. everyone deludes themselves and buys into the lies bc they dont have anything else. t b h you most likely agree internally with me and are just saying the 'right' thing.
>>
nah
>>
>>6009472

its funny that you think everyone is like you, cause we really arent

you are just exceptionally depressed and a dickhead
>>
>>6009472

You only think the importance of closeness and intimacy is deluded social pressure because you don't have it. I used to be the same way. You feel empty inside and like day to day life has no meaning. This is why.
>>
>>6009433
I wanna hear the gay chav
>>
>>6009433

I'll try and voocaroo soon, just so people can judge me more lol

>>6009452
I feel like he lures in gay/straight bait fags, then his wife murders them (or he does, Norma Bates style) because fags love their straight boy fantasies
>>
>>6009472
I'm not familiar with these lies and social pressures you're talking about
>>
>>6009486
Ok
>>
File: IMG_20160411_201650043.jpg (1017 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160411_201650043.jpg
1017 KB, 2592x1456
>>6009503
I'll do it when I'm home, fixing this bugger right now for a friend.
>>
>>6009389
>>6009402
It's not about "deserving", but what you CAN get desu
>>
>>6009525

Do you smell like gasoline now?

I'm-im askin for a fr-friend...
>>
>>6009525
And you fix cars? Wew
>>
>>6009508
Ah, I got you.
There's plenty of married dudes on grindr by me. Not many of their wives know about it. lol
Even a couple good looking ones, but I don't want to be a home wrecker.
>>
>>6009433

I think I remember your voice, definitely a bit gay and chav.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 960x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 960x527
>>6009331
>open relationship
>married
Why do people do this.
>>
>>6009560
>Why do people do this.
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>6009531
Nope, I did the other day fixing the fuel system. Generally I do reek of it though, it's my aftershave of choice!
>>6009533
Mainly bikes but lately me and all my friends have been driving around in cars. I love it :D
>>6009547
Haha, yeah, I'll do a voocaroo later :3
>>
>>6009566
Not everyone is a slut, Ann.
>>
>>6009569
Pretty attractive
>>
>>6009560

The only people to make an open marriage work are Lindsay and Tobias, and the mats because they are bumbling incompetent lunatics
>>
>>6009569
On an almost completely unrelated note, I bought an aftershave the other day that was like Agarwood and Vanilla and i've been asked by 3 different girls what perfume i'm wearing. Closet rumbled.
>>
>>6009566
Because I'm not cuck. I would not let my wife fuck other guys.

>>6009587
I googled who is this because I do not own television. I do not think open relationship works well in life. Always there is jealousy
>>
File: image.png (103 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 500x288
>>6009611

Seems like someone needs an... Analrapist.
>>
>>6009574
Touche.
>>6009611
>other guys.
That would be weird. I'd be cool with a my wife fucking girls though.
>>
>>6009525
>click image and see car
>that's not a burger....
>oh. he said bugger.
Got my hopes up.
>>
>>6009498
didnt say everyone was like me
i just think people are dishonest about themselves and what motivates them mostly subconsciously
>>6009501
ye
i guess i can feel intimacy and respond positively but i dont really see the point in it
i dont really see the point in anything tho
>>6009516
you wouldnt be aware of it
>>
>>6009704
>i dont really see the point in anything tho
Except telling us you don't. Thanks.
>>
>>6009714
passing the time
>>
>>6009641
I've already ate the dirty burgers!!
>>6009606
At least you don't wear woman's perfume, I have this Ghost one, smells great but very feminine...
>>6009584
TFW no bf who is into mechanics :( I've given up all hope.
>>
File: hey.jpg (18 KB, 362x480) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
18 KB, 362x480
is there something wrong with my face?
>>
>>6009735

Mechanics are cute. CUTE!

And I'm picky about colognes. I love Polo Double Black
>>
>>6009743

Yeah, you have gay face and if you grew your hair out, you could easily pass for a mid tier Asian girl.
>>
>>6009743
carb face
>>
File: H-600 inprogress.png (379 KB, 1610x1080) Image search: [Google]
H-600 inprogress.png
379 KB, 1610x1080
>>6009735

how do you feel about fluid dynamics/aerospace design?
>>
>>6009743
new haircut and glasses might help.
>>
>>6009735
Sorry, I'm not into mechanics, I just thought it was attractive that you are
>>
File: royalty.jpg (327 KB, 1200x968) Image search: [Google]
royalty.jpg
327 KB, 1200x968
which photo looks best for grindr?
im out of rehab now
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.