[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gay bois: describe "the perfect guy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 18
File: ffgfhfhhhrthr.jpg (36 KB, 718x430) Image search: [Google]
ffgfhfhhhrthr.jpg
36 KB, 718x430
what do you want in a guy? what qualities do you think seals the deal? give the nitty-gritty and the sordid details.
>>
>is real
>>
>he likes me and isn't fat
>>
>a masculine twunk
>>
a toned down version of this guy
>>
>doesn't know what the internet is
>wants to live out in the woods and do nature stuff like chopping firewood and going fishing
>>
>someone who doesnt have a lisp
>>
>>5945410
>smarter than me
>showers
>not abusive
>over 25

Is my type.
>>
>>5945410
>Someone that isn't skinnyfat and exercises
>Someone with goals beyond their sexuality
>Someone who doesn't base identity around their love for dick.
>Can be feminine without going out of their way to do so, becoming some obnoxious parody of femininity in the process.
>Is mentally healthy and well-adjusted with their own circle of friends and doesn't wallow within their own bubble of self-pity 24/7
>Doesn't like homestuck
>Doesn't like pop punk
>Doesn't have those ugly ass rainbow socks that every autistic femboy seems to think is 'cute' or 'sexy'.
>Can tolerate my high sex drive
>>
>Have things to talk about and is curious about the world
>Is self-confident and a minimum stable emotionally
>At least try to live decently on his own (doing the dishes, making laudry, washing, cooking his own food). He doesn't have to be perfect, just to try
>Straight-acting to a minimum ; being fit and/or really handsome is a plus.

Oh, and I forgot
>Is real and wants me too ;_;
>>
>>5945422
>>5945437
>>5945437
>>5945447
>>5945501
>>5945501
>>5945669
>>5945669
>>5945708
>>5945708
now describe yourselves
>>
>>5945806
I'm >>5945708

I'm very straight-acting, relatively fit (1m90 for 80kg) (my buddy said I could be totally fit if I went to gym for 3 consecutive months with 3 hours a week.).
I'm in engineering school, I like sciences and philosophy. I read a lot and play vidya.

Now for my defaults : I'm really insecure & shy, socially anxious, pretty deep in the closet, I feel kinda ugly and I'm a kissless virgin at 20. I'm also kinda vocal about my political beliefs, but I'm fairly tolerant if you tolerate me.
>>
>>5945410
>no lisp
>like the outdoors
>wears camo
>lifts with me
>can talk about politics (doesn't have to agree with me but can talk intelligently about it)
>>
>>5945833
Left-wing or right-wing ?
>>
>>5945823
>I'm very straight-acting
>pretty deep in the closet

do you think this could be correlated?
>>
>>5945848
I know about it.
I don't have any of the exteriors characteristics of gayness : no lisp, no makeup addiction, no drama.
I try to drop hints, like saying "I only watch captain America for the actors", complimenting my good-looking friends and trying to have a witty thing to say when they call me "faggot" as banter, but none of them will take it seriously until I come out - and I'm too shy to do it. :(
>>
>>5945833
All but the camo, pls love me
>>
>>5945838
I'm right wing, but I'm not extreme and I get along well with my friends who are left wing.
>>5945862
let's get together sometime anon ;)
>>
>>5945903
Pretty leftist myself, but with some (minor) conservative elements. I also got along with right-wings friends !

Unfortunably
E U R O P E
U
R
O
P
E
>>
Really tall and thin with long hair and looks good in a dress.
Or scratch all that just a nice butt and overall feminine features.
Its really vague because I've been attracted to all kinds of different men and women there doesnt seem to be a single archetype or look that I favour most.

Myself, 6ft 1 male, caramel coloured skin, slim but with what appears to be a slight gut developing through recent inactivity. Sometimes I get a buzzcut but atm got an afro on the grow. Got that typical "black guy who never smiles for photos" thing going on when I'm just walking around. Muscular legs and more wiry arms.
>>
>>5945930
oh and as for my partners ideals and personality. I dont know just someone who doesnt depend on being malicious as a defining feature.
>>
>>5945859
I do the same thing, I'm fairly shy as well but I mostly don't want to come out because of how differently people would treat me. I just hope to find someone drop a hint on me as I do them. But I feel like that's never going to happen, as much as I hope otherwise. Maybe I'm just ugly and don't realise. ;_;
>>
>>5946096
Post pic !
Or maybe not if you don't want to.
The biggest problem is that in my country, a lot of guys like to "play gay" just to perform masculinity and show how confident of themselves they are.

Like this straight guy, in a two-year very serious relationship with a girl, who's constantly saying "I'm heterocurious", drawing hearts on other's people papers and making stupid jokes like that when she isn't around.

Unless someone analyses all your words, dropping small cryptic hits is never going to work in my country.
>>
>>5946110
No u. But I don't know what country you're in but I'm in Australia, and guys almost everywhere 'act gay' for jokes sake. I'm just hoping for a guy to be more than usually interested in me, i.e. asks me to play vidya or tv with just him and throw hints in conversation then. I'm even trying now with a guy at the moment, but I'm afraid he just wants a friend and isn't gay, and me making a move would sever that.
>>
>>5945410
>Nice smile
>Toned
>Rugged
>Funny
>Fun loving
>Straight acting
>Intelligent
>Conservative
>Not a slut (preferably a virgin)
>Romantic
>Loyal

Above all though, I want a guy that makes me a better person.

Also pic related. Someone who looks like him would be nice.
>>
>>5946293
>conservative
>gay

What wretched hypocrites such people are.
>>
>>5946316
How is that hypocritical? Besides the whole gay thing, I disagree with nearly all other liberal positions.
>>
>>5946169
Are you me, transported in another continent ?

I'll be trying to hit the gay bars in the town next to mine when I got a car. I'm really kinda depressed thinking I'm 20 in one month and still no emotional/sexual contact of any nature.
>>
>>5946323
Being gay and conservative is simply an oxymoron. How can living a lifestyle that was criminal until only a few decades ago be conservative in the slightest? Only straight people can be conservative.
>>
>feminine
>traditional minded
>younger than me
>can play vidya with
>skinny or plump
>shorter than me
>>
>>5946327
>single position politics
>identity politics

It's only one topic. Pretty much everything else I agree with conservatives on.
>>
>>5946293
minus the virgin part I am ur guy
>>
>>5945410
Perfect guy
>at least a couple of years older than me
>has good sense of humor
>is protective but needs to be protected as well
>ambitious but not greedy
>has stuff in common with me
>monogamous
>has a beard
>hairy, some muscle, some belly
>not too masc or too fem personality-wise
>vers but prefers to bottom
>open to explore each other's fetishes

Me:
>twink becomming otter
>in college
>honest and reliable
>ok body qt face
>beard but no body hair
>vers but prefer to top
>prefer giving than receiving
>>
>sense of humor
>huge sports fan, or at least doesn't mind that I am
>likes folk/soft rock
>doesn't concern himself with "gay culture"
>watches a lot of television/film
>is able to formulate his own opinion on politics/current events/anything
>monogamous
>low maintenance/independent

physical characteristics don't matter as much to me
>>
>taller than me
>probably black or brown hair
>affectionate often, is the "engager" 99% of the time
>makes me laugh
>is good at thinking deeply about things (I'll do this for him if he just makes me smile he don't need it)
>is okay with psychedelic drug use and weed but keeps my other drug probelsm in check

I want it to feel like he's my bestfriend, you know? I just want to get held ;_;
>>
Aesthetically speaking, the perfect guy:

Is between like 16 and 20. Lives in 2006, where he is a scrawny emo* kid with a considerable sexual appetite and an aura of dark kitsch. A perfect sub or a perfect top depending on who he is and who everyone else is, though that's very vague. Parties at night, works some shitty job by day. He and I ride off into the sunset and maybe are slaughtered together in the woods.

Realistically:

An older male, muscular, classy, dominant. Very tall, with steady work and savings. He sucks the last drops out of me for as long as he can, appreciates me for a while, then eventually poisons me with reds because he's rich enough to get away with it. Keeps a collection of photographs of me both before and after and moves on to the next one.
>>
File: 1450060777467.gif (207 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1450060777467.gif
207 KB, 160x160
>>5946491
>I just want to get held ;_;
>>
He's a cute Japanese girl
>>
physically, tho it doesn't matter much at all:
>older
>6'3+
>masculine
>muscular, but like functional muscle, not just aesthetic
>skin color, race, background etc. are unimportant

mentally:
>mature, calm, in control
>typical male interests; video games, sports, etc.
>intelligent, enough to keep up with (or ideally surpass) me
>confident, not insecure at all

sexually:
>dominant, top only
>willing to indulge my 'being shared' fetish, without jealousy getting in the way
>wants to toss me around like a ragdoll

basically i'm looking for a younger(maybe), nicer ron swanson/daniel craig mix. is that so much to ask? ;_;
>>
>>5945823
Holy shit you're exactly me, except I'm 21, 1,86m tall, 4 months into the gym and out of the closet to close friends and my dad.
>>
File: mq5kmp72xg1s5j6lvo1_500.jpg (164 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
mq5kmp72xg1s5j6lvo1_500.jpg
164 KB, 500x609
>>5945806
6'0" 190lbs and physically active going to the gym at least 5 days a week if I can. I took up boxing as a hobby when I was in the military, I still do from time to time, also a fan of hockey due to playing in my high school days. Raised to be a man, I'm masculine. I prefer that who I am with be more submissive and feminine but not obnoxiously so. I'm affectionate and pretty protective, not a virgin, it's easy to get laid by both genders.

Fat people are disgusting to me.

I don't suffer from any sorts of crippling social anxiety or insecurities. Was pretty much just encouraged to do whatever it was I wanted as a kid so I don't suffer from self-esteem issues. I've got a pretty big social circle, with a small group of whom I'm close with.

Partying and drinking with friends on weekends is still part of my life, slowly getting weary of it now at this point though. I like having thoughts about life, philosophy, or beliefs, but won't go out of my way to discuss it with people if it doesn't come up.

Pursuing my BAS.

Like to listen to Goth Rock, Punk, New Wave, Post Punk, Shoegaze, Black Metal, Witch House, Synthwave, and Most Underground Rap.

I don't play video games. Cut them out of my life years ago when I realized they started to become an unnecessary distraction and an expensive hobby. Have nothing against them and would play casually if offered or asked.

I smoke. I drink. Don't do drugs, just never really been in a situation to do them I guess. Like reading all sorts of material, classic lit, comics, manga, occult stuff. I like talking to people about the occult and supernatural. It's interesting to me.

Like I said, I have a high sex drive, so I'd like it if somebody were equally so. That's about it.

I'm withdrawn sometimes if something bugs me or stresses me out, I'm not abusive, I pick up the phone when people call me in the middle of the night against my better judgement.

I hate the outdoors. Alot. Camping is dumb.
>>
>>5946765

Eyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>5946765
you sounded pretty good, until i saw >>5946765

that just hints at big personality flaws :(
>>
>>5946818
... second link should be >>5946777
>>
File: image034.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image034.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>>5946818
My sarcasm doesn't translate well online.
>>
>>5946851

I said eyyyyyyyyyyyy bitch don't ignore it when I cast favor upon you.
>>
>>5946851
if that's sarcasm (and not just awkward backpedaling), then yes, you sound pretty good.

>Can be feminine without going out of their way to do so, becoming some obnoxious parody of femininity in the process.
makes me assume you don't do trans girls tho.
>>
>>5946864
rekt
>>
File: 6-Griffith.jpg (169 KB, 675x506) Image search: [Google]
6-Griffith.jpg
169 KB, 675x506
>>5946864
Stand down down before you get beat down, bitch. But whattup tho?
>>
>>5946765
>I've got a pretty big social circle, with a small group of whom I'm close with.
>Partying and drinking with friends on weekends is still part of my life.
>Don't do drugs, just never really been in a situation to do them I guess.

You haven't tried drugs before? Huh.
>>
>>5946877

Nm, mirin your occult rites of darkness bruh.
>>
Honest with themselves and others
Honest enough with their feelings to be romantic
Bold, ambitious, knows what they want and is not afraid to pursue it
But realistic enough to not think that everything falls into place without work
Lastly, someone empathetic enough to not be an asshole to people without something warranting it.

Ideally physically he'd be twink or near twink. If the personality is all there though I'd settle for anything that wasn't fat or bearmode (just not into that), or someone older than me (30).
>>
Big, round belly or a desire to grow one
Can drink a gallon of liquid in a sitting
Acts like he doesn't like being teased about his fat but totally likes it anyway
>>
>>5946868
I do. Depends on the trans girl though, if it's some empty-headed bimbo with nothing on her mind but her transition process with no sort of personality beyond that. We won't get along. I want something more than arm candy... Well, sometimes at least. Spent a good deal of my latter teen years going to town on, ignoring the calls of and drunkenly 3 a.m. texting for a piece of ass those kinds of sluts. It gets tedious with cis females, I can only imagine it would be just as annoying with a trans girl. I've been with one Trans girl before though. Thankfully she wasn't like this.

>>5946896
I just never have. It's weird to me too, I'm not opposed to it if it happened though. Just never really took my fancy to experiment with the shit.

>>5946901
Ty, ty. U wanna do sum magic?
>>
>>5946934

If by magic you mean drugs and dancing to evil music in the woods and maybe sacrificing someone, then yes!
>>
>>5946934
>U wanna do sum magic
I'm intrigued, describe some fun times in the bedroom? Vaguely into mysticism here
>>
File: Wickerman_lordsummerisle.jpg (47 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
Wickerman_lordsummerisle.jpg
47 KB, 500x270
>>5946939
Sounds like fun times 2 me, bruhh.

>>5946941
Lmfao, I've never directly applied my interest in mysticism and weird shit to the bedroom tbqh.
>>
>Healthy (not necessarily fit or muscular, but not awfully underweight or overweight)
>Total pitcher
>Decently masculine (don't care if straight-acting or not)
>Has good hygiene
>Not as dumb as a bag of rocks
>Can joke around once in a while
>Emotionally stable
>Likes doing fun things every now and then
>At least an average penis size (5"? Right?)
>Enjoys being with me, but also gives me space
Other specific facial or body traits don't matter too much, as long as I find them attractive
>>
>>5947006
According to latest study meta-data analysis, the average is 6.3 inches.
>>
>>5947010
Hot diggity, that's even better! :^D
>>
>>5947006
>Emotionally stable

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaahHHAH

give up now
>>
>>5947016
It's not really lol. I thought you were hoping it was low.
>>
>same age or slightly older
>taller than me (I'm 5'7", already a manlet as is), well built but not muscular
>lower end of body hair, beard optional
>into japanese related hobbies (jrpgs and other vidya, anime, manga, figure collecting)
>cuddly
>top only dom
>good at teasing
>optional, can be into guns
>>
>emotionally unstable
>clingy
>anxious
>big belly/fat
>likes my art
>is artist of some type
>beard
>somewhere between 5'0" and 6'1"
>slightly smaller or average cock
>drugs
>not younger than me
>tats/piercings a plus
>small hands/feet a plus

How weird are my tastes?
>>
>>5947020
I was just describing "the perfect guy." Of course I'm not gonna realistically find someone that meets all of my preferences!
>>5947030
I don't need a HUGE FAT COCK, just one that's suitable for hitting the prostate, y'know?
>>
>>5947087
I have an upwards curved 6.5 inch cock if it's any consolation.

I'm straight tho
>>
Ideal:
>a young guy who is interested in creating a long lasting, stable, secure monogamous relationship
>a bestfriend who wants to share each others lives, journey, failures, and successes with
>someone who values friends and family; wants to have a family at one point too
>gotta have a big fucking heart
>prefer a short white twink/twunk
>vers
>high sex drive
>small to average penis
>have some sort of common life goals we can work towards; ambition/drive, etc.
>intellectually stimulating, attempts to keep up with current events or at least engages me in some form even if opinions differ
>laughs at everything
>would prefer an ultra nationalist, or someone right of scale

Other than that, everything else is really trivial. I'm sure that you'd hypothetically have your own hobbies and interest, and some common ground. At the end of the day I'll indulge you in stuff, if you do the same for me, even if I don't like it. I'm way too easy going.

Additionally, I'm looking for a carbon copy of me. I've pretty much described myself after the fact realizing it. So uh, if you're me, please date me.
>>
>>5947099
>str8
And you're on the gay board because...?
>>
>>5947106
I dunno lol. One of those wacky afternoons on 4chan I guess.
>>
>>5947120
this ain't gaygen bruh

go troll elsewhere
>>
>>5947120

The fuck are you posting it here for?
>>
>>5947132
whoops im drunk
>>
I'm not gay

BUT IF I WAS
>>
>>5947131
>>5947132
What did he post?
>>
>>5947201
about how fat he is

jk

>I got fired and my car broke down now im drinknig with circe lol
>>
Mentally (most important factors):
>Intellectual
>Reserved/Shy
>Loyal and trustworthy
>Masculine (not overcompensating gym-jock masculine; just typical male masculine)
>Into science
>Into nerdy stuff
>Into old horror/sci-fi movies and old music
>Likes a variety of food
>Likes snowsports (especially skiing; excluding snowboarding)
>Open minded towards the above 5 items
>Doesn't do drugs (maybe the occasional drink, but doesn't mind a teetotal square)
>Not religious
>Hygienic (and respects my moderate pathophobia)
>Calm, collected, and agreeable

Physically:
>Chubby, but not obese (190lb/85kg minimum in most cases, 220lb/100kg maximum in most cases)
>5'11"/1.8m ideal; height preference is normally distributed around this (σ=1 inch)
>Hairy... Very hairy...
>Skin colour/race unimportant, although I always tend to find lighter-but-not-white guys the most attractive (probably just an irrelevant and coincidental correlation)
>No tattoos
>Piercings are a strange case; some are turn-ons, some turn-offs, and some neutral, depending on the location, type, appearance, and person
>My age or older by 2 years maximum

Sexually:
>Versatile in almost every sense of the word
>OK with trying BDSM
>>And other fetishes
>Preferably a virgin; at the very least very sexually inexperienced
>Monogamous to the point that it may seem clingy to some
>Penis longer than 4", but other than that, size doesn't bother me too much
>>Foreskin preferred, though
>>Also, don't mind if pre-op transmale
>Sex isn't the be-all and end-all of the relationship
>>
Gleaming field plate and muddied sabatons, several acres of land, and fearsome ability in single combat.
>>
physically
>around my height (i'm 5'11)
>average body (i'm not shallow, i swear)
>brown hair ideal, but it's not a big deal
>hairy

mentally
>insecure
>vegan
>not afraid to be fem at times
>musically-inclined :3
>likes to read
>kind, like "gets-taken-advantage-of" level kind
>shy
>intelligent, but doesn't consider himself an "intellectual" *cringe*
>not stuck up

sexually
>average dick, preferably uncut
>monogamous
>open-minded

;__;
>>
>>5945410
Muscular in a lean way, not a bulky way, not a flaming faggot, loyal, interested in a long term monogamous relationship, cool with just snuggling together and playing vidya or something, funny, kind, smart, politically aware and patient.
>>
>>5945859
Are you me?
>>
>dumber than me
>rarely showers
>abusive
>not over 25
>hung and will stay with me forever
>handsome and built
Is my type.
>>
>stocky, can be chubby with just a little muscle basically qt bear
>very clean, shaved head or short fade, neat beard
>dark hair
>light eyes but this is not a must
>plays games with me
>likes science and math, intellectually stimulating
>artistic as well
>likes electronic music (idm, hip-hop, grime, dubstep (not brostep), etc) and music in general
>>
File: 1420564117353.jpg (63 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
1420564117353.jpg
63 KB, 625x351
>don't come close to matching any of these (except the 1 liners)
>not even the ones which are quite lenient
>>
>>5947505
We are probably a lot on that boat.
My biggest problem is that I'm in a quite small town in France, so there are no gays bars to try and socialise with friends.

>>5946687
I'm also out to very close friends and my mom.
I've been doing rock-climbing since 1-2 years but sadly I don't see much results :(
I should really go to my uni's gym. Maybe there are also gay dudes here.
>>
A nice long cock. If he has that I'm head over heels.

I fucking hate men with pigeon chests, you look anorexic and I feel like I'm fucking a boy
>>
>A little older than me (bout 5 years or less)
>Tall
>Masculine but not ultra ripped
>Into some nerdy things like vidya and anime without being a stereotypical nerd about it or being too into it
>Can sing, preferably baritone or bass
>Same music tastes as me
>No lisp
>Enjoys a good groan inducing joke
>Enjoys good jokes too
>Romantic
>Top
>>
A huge thick boy. He doesn't speak often but is very articulate when he does. He likes my anorexia and androgynous features. He is a little bossy and will insist that I be his little girl and dress in girly clothes. He will take me in public as his girlfriend and ignore me if I say I'm a boy. He will own me. He has a girthy rough dark dick and can make me cum from anal alone. He makes me his. He fucks me until I can't stand it and then fucks me more. I feel safe around him.

This was my high school boyfriend, I miss him. Well he wasn't in high school, only I was, but still. No one has ever compared
>>
>between 180-188 cm tall
>no older than 40, no younger than 28
>works out, but not for aesthetic reasons but to remain healthy and strong
>functional and pragmatic but with an interest in idealism and the arts
>carries himself well
>optimistic but prone to brooding when things go wry, needs others for support when he loses that spark
>not afraid to live untraditionally, finds ways to make money from his dreams and goals rather than dredging through the rat race
>excited about life and his ideas
>not afraid to find out things together, allows the situation to dictate how experimentation follows
>a keen sense of dressing, but can easily go camping when needed. a yuppie wrangler.
>an awe inspiring dedication to his craft, finds a way to let ideas connect into one another and always discovers new interests because of it
>>
6'2"
Muscular
White or Latino
Is good at drawing
Likes reading
Isn't into mainstream media, celeb gossip or reality television
Likes Pink Floyd
Intelligent
Vers
Friendly
Recreational drug user

>tfw can't find this on tinder :(
>>
I'm not gay, but a guy who likes me and is cleanly.
>>
>>5949034
>Latino

Not gay anon here. Unf, yes.
>>
>>5945410
>is relatively fit
>within 5 years my age (I'm 28)
>white or latino
>dominate, at least somewhat
>has a nice dick
>good aesthetics

I'm probably asking too much
>>
>>5949043

I think I'm at least four of those.

I'm ideal weight, 24 years old, latino, and have a 6.9 inch dick. Not dominant, though. At least I've never tried.

I don't know if I have a good aesthetic appeal or not. I don't know what I look like to other people.
>>
>>5945669
>looks like the superman in this pic
>is rich, smart, caring, funny, and likes me for some strange but perfectly acceptable reason.
>>
>>5949068
where u at?
>>
>>5949068
got kik?
>>
>white and nationalist
>fit and tall
>sporty
>interested in politics even just a little bit
>top with high sex drive as I'm a bottom who's always needy
>not into open relationships or anything gross like that
>stable job
>wants to live on the countryside with me
>>
>>5949076

California.

>>5949116

Sorry, no.
>>
File: 1366128613873.png (11 KB, 330x173) Image search: [Google]
1366128613873.png
11 KB, 330x173
>blond or red
>above 6'1''
>not fat
>hairy af
>stable job
>is curious
>is ok with watching arthouse movies with me

also, ideally
>is very smart
>is masculine
>is a top that doesn't mind my big dick cause he loves my ass.

me
>white
>5'10'' king of manlet
>otter
>qt face
>pretty masc
>phd student
>>
>>5945410
Him:
>Slightly chubby, in a cute way
>Darker skinned
>Long hair
>affectionate
>Likes to cuddle
>Can play vidya with me
>will lift with me and we can get super /fit/ together
>Bathes regularly
>Loves going on walks
>Really enjoys topping

That's about it.
>>
>>5949423
I'd just get a fleshlight instead
>>
>>5949308
I fit most of these, please say you're from Texas
>>
>>5945410
bout 33
5'10 to 9'13
broad and hairy
selfish but not sadistic
one of those fat 6 by 7 cocks
not very clever
likes wood
>>
>>5947086
I'm
>bit clingy and can get stressed out over things
>anxious
>not fat (yet)
>artist and if you good I'll love your art
>artist
>almost 24, 5'10/11, average cock
>no beard, drugs or tats/piercings, but would be up for weed and casual stuff and maybe tats/p too. Always wanted bears but idk if can grow one.
>small beautiful hands

Idk if I'm what you're looking for, im also
>British
>gentle voice and person
>bottom but can Vers
>love movies art museums woods and anything comfy
>right wing, will move to us for trump
>high sex drive and love to serve/get used, but even more love to cuddle or hold hands or little kisses, makes me melt
>>
File: 1450370668207.png (105 KB, 418x329) Image search: [Google]
1450370668207.png
105 KB, 418x329
>>5949460
I'm not even in US
>>
>>5949551
>likes wood
what
>>
Ideally:
>Rocky-era Dolph Lundgren

Realistically:
>5'8" or taller, but preferably over 6'
>if shorter - muscular, if taller - can be muscular or pot-bellied
>Blond hair
>Blue eyes
>bodybuilder
>Swedish
>preferably starred in Rocky, He-Man: Masters of the Universe, The Expendables
>Name sounds similar to, if not exactly like the words 'Dolph' and 'Lundgren'
>Nah but seriously
>hairy, but beard can be no longer than stubble
>Prefer white, not too bothered about race though
>Between 20 and 25
>Good balance of masc and fem features
>Not insecure, so no straight-acting
>No drugs beyond alcohol or cigarettes
>Heavily into nerd stuff - vidja, comics, sci-fi, films, reading
>7+ inch peen
>Top
>Has or understands my sense of humour
>>
>>5945410
He loves me for me.
>>
>>5945410
>he's tall as fuck
>big hips
>long dark hair
>child bearing hips
>looks like a woman
>>
>>5949759
>Swedish
>preferably starred in Rocky, He-Man: Masters of the Universe, The Expendables
>Name sounds similar to, if not exactly like the words 'Dolph' and 'Lundgren'

I laughed
>>
>Isn't a clingy bitch
>Into the same hobbies as me
>Values me as a friend before we start dating
Who am I kidding, girls are 100x better than guys
>>
>>5949995
Yeah, except when your best friend gets romantic with you
Then they can hold you close and make you feel safe and so happy you almost burst, and gender stops even being an issue because all your thoughts are about wanting them to kiss you again again again
>>
>>5950086
;_;
>>
Looks:
>blue eyes
>wavy blond hair
>Aryan Ubermensch
>anywhere between slim and ottermode
>nice jawline

Personality/Interests:
>playful
>introvert
>passionate about their occupation / hobbies / work
>comfy home-type; into cooking, interior decorating, gardening
>likes cuddling/lazing together
>likes Chinese Food
>plays casual vidya/Nintendo

Sexually:
>furry
>into sweat/armpit play
>kinky
>dominant

Please send all applications to [email protected]
>>
>>5949720
You sound really qt, anon, but I'm a burger citizen. What kinda art do you make? I'm into weird sorta sexual surreal shit, myself. Terrible at realism. Also why 'yet?' You a gainer or something or just prone to stress eating?
>>
>My height (6'2, but I'd settle for 6'0 - 6'2)
>Middle Eastern
>Not religious (I'd be ok with a Christian though)
>Cute smile
>Loves to read, listen to music and discuss politics
>>
>>5946327
>Being gay and conservative is simply an oxymoron
It's not. Fuck SJWs, fuck raising taxes, fuck abortion, and fuck muslim immigration.
>>
>>5949141
Texas here
Pls get kik, I wanna talk to you ;_;
ID: texanon87
>>
File: 1371079386812.jpg (8 KB, 211x193) Image search: [Google]
1371079386812.jpg
8 KB, 211x193
>>5951684
>fuck abortion

>yfw when a homo thinks women don't have the right to choose
Most of aborted fetuses are black and brown, I thought conservitards knew this
>>
Someone who likes museums is all I ask.
>>
>intelligent and creative
>has a mellow personality
>same interests which includes books, video games, and general nerdy stuff.
>little bit effeminate and shortish.
>cross dressing is a plus.
>bottom
>likes cuddling.
>does not need to get along with family or be someone people would be envious of just needs to be a good fit for me.
Not someone I will ever find though that's just not how life works.
>>
>>5951706
just the retard Christians who actually care about human life

i welcome the fact that liberals abort their children, it means there will be less of them
>>
Well, if I am going older then my current boyfriend is perfect
>Skinny/slim
>long hair
>Tall
>Clean shaven or 5 o'clock
>similar interests as me (comics, movies, politics, BDSM)
>Funny

Younger or my age
>about my size
>still skinny
>short or medium length hair
>slightly shy
>up for fun, kinky stuff as I break out my toybag on him
>possibly into games so we can couch cuddle while co-oping a game
>>
>smart and talkative enough to keep up with me in conversation and never leave me bored
>into /mu/core and going to shows
>adventurous eater and drinker
>aggressive dominant total top
>cute face
>out and willing to meet my family
>strong yet cuddly
>has his shit together financially
>not more fucked up than me mentally
>not a flake

the way i figure, i have to compromise on some of these
>>
Has a decent job
bottom / vers, mostly bottom thou
can have laughs with me
is intro and extroverted
is sub but slightly fighty about it
has a sex addiction
>>
>>5952989
>is intro and extroverted
que?!
>>
>>5947104
>narcissism.txt
>>
>>5946934
Alcohol is a drug you retard
>>
>loyal
>long term
>humorous
>sub / bottom
>devoted
>likes sex
>cute face
>skinny
>long / medium hair
>not flamboyant in the least
Other than the last three -- I don't think they're asking too much, right?
>>
>>5954181
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>5954309
Sorry, Claudia. I'm not interested in women.
>>
>>5954352
Screw you Jasmine you basic bitch
>>
Faggy girly guys who only hang with girls are my biggest turn-off. I like the skinny awkward nerdy ones. As long as I can still dick around with girls I'm in for anything.
>>
>Loyal and monogamous
>Wants a long term relationship
>Willing to put up with my autism
>Talkative so I don't have to worry about making conversation
>Massive homebody who doesn't want to go out all the time and just wants to hang out together quietly
>Has a low libido and doesn't really like butto stuff
>Likes to play video games
>Appreciates and enjoys classical music, and likes going to the symphony with me
>Also likes to cook and eat, and try new restaurants together
>Likes my pets and understands that they are more or less my entire world.
>Smart
>Has a promising career and is financially comfortable (I am, so I expect my qt to be too)
>>
>>5954181
I'm gonna go with this.

but I'm going to emphasize the cute face part.

And I fucking hate, with a passion, those overly flamboyant girly fucking faggots. You know the ones who wear those stupid knee socks at home, or squeel like a girl, or act like a fucking girl, or have that whole gay pride shit down pat.
God that shit pisses me off. Makes me wish I wasn't a fucking faggot.
Fucking faggots.
>>
>>5954469
>Has a low libido and doesn't really like butto stuff
>Has a promising career and is financially comfortable (I am, so I expect my qt to be too)

Fuggg - are you L O N D O N if you can compromise those two things?
>>
>>5949125
>I will never find this

Just kill me lads
>>
>>5954469
Now describe yourself
>>
>100% loyal
>devoted and long term thinking
>forgiving
>doesn't have to have similar hobbies, but not the kind of person that is essentially, "stop liking things I don't like"
>low sex drive, but is interested in sex (I like sex. But I honestly don't really want to do it every day. Or even every week) though to be honest, this isn't such a big deal that it'd be a deal breaker. If my partner wanted lots of sex, I'd oblige
>sub / bottom maybe even a little needy
>skinny, though preferably at least semi-fit so none of that skinny fat bullshit. I work out daily, so at the very least, I'd like them to stay thin or toned as well
>smaller than me, I'm 6ft' so I don't think it's really a problem, but just incase
>cute. Looks aren't everything to me. But I can't lie and say it doesn't mean anything to me
>clean shaven all the time
>limited body hair and absolutely no chest or back hair
>Medium length hair, I don't mind long hair either, but it needs to be clean and presentable
>good hygiene
>talkative. I'm rather quiet, not shy or anything, I just prefer if other people start the conversations so I don't have to worry about my "autism"
>someone who prefers to stay home and be with each other rather than going out (i don't mind going out on dates to nice restuarants, or seeing a movie or just going out for walks or whatever. I just hate clubs, bars and those other idiotic social outing places)
>wouldn't mind living in the country or some place quiet and alone
>white skinned / pale
>no where near flamboyant or overly gay
[spoiler]>doesn't mind that I'm a cop (you have no idea how many times this has been a deal breaker to some people)[/spoiler]
I think that about covers it.

I think most of the things I've noted are things most people want in a long term partner.
>>
>>5945410
> at least as tall as me
> top, because he wants to, not because I want him to
> into my affections without necessarily being sappy corny or overly sugary
> emotional intelligence beyond saying what he thinks I want to hear
> playful/imaginative in bed
> accepts my sissy side
> wants to be in a classical stereotypical husband wife gay relationship
> these 2 previous ones without secretly jonesing for a woman or transitioned transexual
> will not cheat
Apparently, with gay culture as it is, and me being a not extremely naturally cute bi 30 something, this is unattainable
Pic extremely related

Oh well, at least I have that thing where I get along with certain women because they find me more relatable than guy guys
>>
>>5954562
>limited body hair and absolutely no chest or back hair
OK so like, they have to shave their body? Or you expect them to naturally have no body hair?

>>5954593
Im that guy btw
>>
>>5954593
Id fuckin scoop you up in a second
>>
>>5954603
Naturally no hair chest hair. i.e. like me.
>>
File: 1459525729190.jpg (134 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1459525729190.jpg
134 KB, 1000x800
>>5945410
someone who's not a faggot
>>
File: 1319030924446.jpg (82 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
1319030924446.jpg
82 KB, 700x714
>>5954605
OK so where are you on the many occasions I try dating sites and the few occasions I still go out, and fewer occasions I still bother with gay places?
Wait, I just realized what the problem is.
>Id fuckin scoop you up in a second
I forgot something in my list, I'm afraid
>wants to give things a little time, even allow me to be a bit difficult, just like it tends to happen in hetero relationship culture, whereas most gay guys, especially tops, demand to have sex first and ask questions later
Yeah I think that must definitely be the one that fucks me over.
To the point where I get paranoid about tops just being gay because they don't want to deal with how "difficult" women are for expecting guys to actually take time for some actual bonding to take place n shiet.
Or perhaps it's my obvious cynicism that scares guys off.
Or the fact that I'm a crazy spergelord hermit
>>
>>5945410
I'm bi, so I'd prefer a femboy-ish guy (masculine guys aren't bad either though). Not too outgoing, but not super shy, either. Stays close to me, but knows when I need space. Cute attitude, likes to cuddle.
>>
I can't really be bothered writing it all down. But these guys got the basic jist;
>>5954562
>>5954469
>>5954181
But I'd also like to mention that I dislike politics. I just don't give a shit about it. Left, Right, alternative, none of it means anything to me.

Also I'd like said theoretical relationship to be a bit more classical if you get my meaning. Basically Wife / Husband type thing. I'm not saying one person has to be a woman, just that I'd like that kind of relationship. You know, married couple type thing.
Also, likes cuddling. Cuddling is a great start.
>>
>>5954659
See the weird thing with me is, I want guys that appreciate my femmy side, but for some reason it turns me off if it's not the only type of guy they're into. Like its a big plus if they are exclusively top and exclusively like femmy guys. Because it makes me feel like they are not just settling for something and Im at least the type of thing they really want. As if what I want really depends on that in turn. Does that make sense? I'd swear other guys feel this way. Do other guys feel this way? I even have this idea that maybe this is why a lot of bottoms want a straight guy so badly.
>>
File: 1458027266388.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458027266388.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>5954655
Eh, I tend to sort of ride the wave when it comes to people. If they assert i'll reciprocate if they take it slow I'll try and see that and take it at that pace.
you've got to see though is that that isnt something specific to homosexual relationships but how you go about seeking them. Think of the environments where you've met potential partners. I've found that when its been a friendship that became 'something' there was a lot less pressure for that kind of thing. Wheras a chance meeting in a bar is more accelerated. Same goes for with women though, maybe change up where you seek.
As for dating sites, never tried them so I have no clue about all that honestly.

Cynicism doesnt come from nowhere so don't beat yourself up about it.
Also lack of confidence attracts a certain kind of people too so that's something you may want to keep mind of as well.
>>
>>5954690
>I even have this idea that maybe this is why a lot of bottoms want a straight guy so badly
Wait -- I don't get that.

A lot of bottoms want straight guys? Is that true?
Why is that? That seems like terrible grounds for a relationship. Like I can't help imagine that the "straight" guy would just end up one day thinking, "Okay, I had my fun with this fetish. Time to start a family"
>>
>>5954702
>Also lack of confidence attracts a certain kind of people too
You mean I'm attracting douchebags because I emanate lack of confidence?
I'm not sure, I get the feeling most people somehow need their starting something with someone to be "ratified" by certain social contexts. So that even when they really try to find someone seriously through a dating site, they cant really take it seriously enough for it to work. Or if it's just at a party or in a bar, and not within the context of a friends network where people know each other and can give each other all kinds of feedback. Just to say, that I'm probably just too isolated and it's hard for people to bond like that just out of the blue. Maybe. idk.
I'm always more than happy to get to know someone who can overcome that impasse, even just online.
>>
>>5954712
Yeah, it's complicated, I think, but I think how this desire works is:
It's like they cant shake this gut feeling that they don't really get the experience of a real man being attracted to them if they cant but identify the man as gay. Of course this is completely paradoxical and what's most amazing about it is how in denial they and both their partners tend to be about their partners just being gay (or bi).
But it also tends to have this weird sadomasochist component, like they actually want to get cucked by their partner's inevitable future female interest.
I think most of them just have the typical complexes that result from internalizing homophobic stereotypes, you know the kind that conflate gayness with transgenderism or at least non masculine, etc...
>>
>>5954760
Yeah, okay. That sounds weird.
>non masculine
Gay Relationships have two men.
TWO.
That's one more than a straight relationship. Therefore there is more Manliness.

Trust me, I'm a scientist.
>>
>>5954737
>You mean I'm attracting douchebags because I emanate lack of confidence?
I see it all the time and have experienced it from both sides of the fence. There was a point when I was very insecure and it was how I sort of scoped out who I would talk to because i felt it reduced the chances of a rejection and if that were to happen it would be easier to brush off. Then on the flip side it has happened with me, I've been approached when I was at a low point in my life and thankfully had friends shield me from a user. Not always the case but I personally see it as a predatory thing.

As for the rest I think the best thing that i've done in my life was try to break away from the idea that there is a way things 'should happen' because it really gets under your skin. I've not had a life where things were normal by other peoples standards and there is no way it could have been based on what I was born into. Blaming myself and self depreciation over it just puts my head in a tizzy and makes my life worse. I try to extract the good from whatever I experience and just go with the flow as often as I can.

It's hard to really be helpful with this because I'm still learning, I have been coming out of a long stretch of depression and only just got back into socialising like a normal human bean.
>>
>>5945410
Someone strong that gets things done, someone that is always there when I need them. My friend, my rival. Someone normal but just happens to be like that. Is willing to dominate me for hours on end, and make me vulnerable.
Mentally healthy, exercises. Doesn't care what other people think, has a well paying job and isn't afraid to force themselves on me when they're horny. Loyal and whenever they are horny they use me as their cum dumpster, not someone else.
>>
>>5954805
>"should happen"
Well I'm not going to lower my standards when it comes to guys actually showing at least some interest in trying to come across as if they genuinely care.
You know like as that is supposed to be an essential part of love?
It's really all I'm asking for. And I'm sorry but guys, especially gay guys, seem to make an olympic discipline out of wiping their arses with that.
You know it gets to the point where I just end up taking this sad kind of comfort in how guys tend to conclude I'm asexual when I'm actually a total slut in bed, sort of a "jokes on you" thing I guess. Yeah. What comfort.
Fuckit, I guess I should just forget about guys and date women.
>>
>>5946765
I hate you
im not sure why
>>
I think everyone wants someone that's loyal, devoted, won't cheat and all that. So I won't even bother with all that stuff you'd want from a long term partner.

>cute, in a feminine sort of way. I don't want a trap though, just an attractive partly effeminate guy
>personality would be polar opposite though. I like cutesy stuff occasionally, though to be honest I would prefer if he was a bit more manly, even a little aggressive
>sub or bottom
>long to medium thick hair, though well taken care of and not that "metal hair" just a natural kind of look
>skinny
>shorter than me
>aggressive in bed
>into cuddling
>preferably white, though it's not so much of a deal breaker if they fill the top parts
>none of this gay pride shit or flamboyant crap
>would prefer to stay inside together than go out
>exercises (this is a must, or at the very least, keep your body in shape. I do a lot of work to keep myself in shape, I'd at least expect that of any potential partner)
>talkative is also a huge bonus. I don't expect you to go on and on and on, but I'd prefer it if they were a bit more assertive with starting conversations. I've been in relationships with those ultra shy guys and it pisses me off to no end.
>>
>>5954831
Oh i see what you mean.
No thats entirely understandable, you want romance and development milestones in relationships.
I dont mean to say you won't get that or to settle for less but sometimes it doesn't happen in a way you'll expect. It sounds to me that you need better venues for meeting people but you have to understand that for that you may end up in places where the crowd isnt exclusively homosexual or even looking for relationships and you may end up with that awkward "oh he's straight" kind of thing.

Me personally, I've started just engaging in my hobbies in more public venues like hobby shops, joining a music group and a couple university related things. I've met good people that way, maybe there's a relationship there but I can't say with any assuredness yet.At the least I dont feel downtrodden by what you describe which seems to be a growing hookup culture rather than exclusively gay culture.

Hetero folks have to deal with this too, it's just the world right now :/ at least how i see it.
>>
>>5945410
>5'10'' 5'11'' ish
>blue eyes
>cute
>chubby
>hairy
>dom top
>likes me for personality
>likes to cuddle
>likes to blaze with me
>>
>>5954876
>sub or bottom
>aggressive in bed
In what way do you imagine the combination between those to, exactly?
Also how would he have to be effeminate but "personality to be polar opposite"?
Things get a bit more complicated when they become so seemingly paradoxical

>>5954880
I'm actually convinced this aggressively casual hookup culture is a much worse problem for gays. But yeah, I'm a bit of a shut-in. However, it bears to think about, why wouldnt guys just try to actually connect properly on the internet? I mean, really, what's keeping them? It actually works with girls, you know. Speaking from actual experience as a bi. And I'm sorry if it makes people uncomfortable but that really is just to a large extent that they are women. Not that it's necessarily a biological thing, it's just people underestimate grossly how gendered our society still is about things like that. Girls are allowed to be demanding towards guys when it comes to dating, and it's implicitly legitimized by the idea that girls "get it emotionally" while guys are just supposed to want to fuck.
>>
>>5954950
>In what way do you imagine the combination between those to, exactly?
I assume he means aggressive sexually, as in always ready to fug. But prefers to be dominated?
As for the other thing, that's just looks. You know how some guys look kinda feminine? You know they'll be shorter than other guys, or skinnier with shoulders that aren't as wide. Or have no body or facial hair at all, but slightly longer than normal hair?

That's what I thought anyway.
>>
>>5954969
Yeah that would be my first guess, but there are multiple possibilities, I'd say. I'm fascinated by complexities in human desire.
>>
>>5954950
I didnt run away, just some punk challenged me at street fighter.

>why wouldnt guys just try to actually connect properly on the internet?
I genuinely don't know honestly, I feel an apprehension myself sometimes. Actually a fear. I dont know what will happen and guys even though they are potential partners are still competition and still carry the dangers that folks have imparted on my mind since I was a youngling maybe that's why? It is always easier if they do come across with what feels like a more 'feminine' frame of mind (in terms of the stereotyped normal male/female relationship)
I just dont really know.
I do see where you're coming from, women wouldnt be challenged on that kind of expectation but i guess that's a societal thing?

On the whole men have been repressed emotionally for a really long time, we're still dealing with that though its definitely changing. Hook-up culture is just coming along parallel to it it seems
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.