[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here blames 4chan for making them gay/trans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: 158.png (16 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
158.png
16 KB, 300x100
Who here blames 4chan for making them gay/trans?
>>
I blame /fit/
>>
i blame prenatal estrogen
>>
thanks 4chan
>>
I blame your mom
>>
I blame all those trap threads in /b/
>>
File: 06.png (583 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
06.png
583 KB, 1280x720
>>5946729
I blame 90's and 2000's media for making girls seem so fucking special and happy that it made me want to become one.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (404 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
404 KB, 2560x1440
>>5946729
Im actually glad I found 4chan and /cgl/ and the old threads on /b/. I probably would of killed myself not knowing there were actually pretty trans girls. I lived in a small town and all I ever knew about growing up was gay bears and meth and tutus and ageplay andgloryholes and shit and Id rather die then be like that. The "girly" men I always saw in movies were gross fucking dragqueens and fat fucking freaks.
>>
>>5946729
No. I hate women. I could only be romantically attracted to someone I view as an equal. I don't really see women that way.
>>
yep, ive only been attracted to guys ive found on the internet
>>
>>5946729

Not me, it was already confirmed for me various times before I ever came here. I just ignored it.

I blame my prenatal environment for making me trans.
>>
File: 1384048228687.gif (952 KB, 450x332) Image search: [Google]
1384048228687.gif
952 KB, 450x332
>>5946777
Checked
stop posting that! D:
>>
>>5946729
You used the wrong OP pic.
>>
I blame /b/ for making me bi with all those damn trap threads.
>>
>>5946760
This desu. Plus all the Cosmos and Vogues my mom left laying around. My mom blames it on spending too much time with my girl cousin as a kid.
>>
>>5946893

Did you tell her you blame her magazines?
>>
>>5946729
Blame's the wrong word. I credit smut I read here for getting me over denying my gayness.
>>
File: 1377072700456.png (418 KB, 1186x1947) Image search: [Google]
1377072700456.png
418 KB, 1186x1947
4chan exists to create slutty trannies, didn't you know?
>>
>>5946729

I'm oldskool
Lurkmore and chansluts
I was a trap ho
>>
>>5951190
>used to trap it up on /b/ when I was 14
>still considered myself straight
I was such an idiot.
>>
>>5951216
Didn't mean to quote
>>
I blame my cousin because he fucked me in the ass when i was a child.
In numerous times
>>
File: 1457268726207.jpg (162 KB, 1600x1081) Image search: [Google]
1457268726207.jpg
162 KB, 1600x1081
So far, 4chan has the only non-SJW trans community on the entire Internet TMK. I had to leave every one I ever followed or associated with because I couldn't take all the feminist baggage.

Had it not been for this place I never could have remotely discovered myself.
>>
>>5946729
A little bit, but I have MAD daddy issues going back to childhood.
>>
>>5946777
I second this. Physically both genders can be attractive, but men are on another level of personal sophistication. They are cool and interesting.
>>
I'm only gay right now but I think 4chan is slowly turning me into a trap. I kind of want to wear cute girls clothes and tease men
>>
If you think 4chan is warping your mind that intensely you should gtfo lol
>>
>>5951446
>I had to leave every one I ever followed or associated with because I couldn't take all the feminist baggage.

Same. The best I've encountered is when you have some hon transitioning at 35 talk about how oppressed she and other women are, or when some transdude loses his shit when transgirls tell him he has male privilege and needs to stop talking. It's funny for a bit, but then it tries to consume you and you have to gtfo.
>>
>>5946729
For a while I thought a lot of guys deep down hated being male and wished for femininity. The large amount of "tfw you will never be a little girl" posts confirmed my suspicions. Eventually though I researched transsexualism and it finally clicked that 4chan is just filled with gender dysphoric, loli loving weebs
>>
>>5951715
Pretty sure all normal guys do think this.
>>
>>5951783
I think some think like a "what if?" kind of thought, but don't really lament over it not being possible. Kind of like most people think about a "what if I was dead?" scenario. Doesn't make them suicidal like those that really wish they were dead.
>>
>>5951812
Are you sure? How can they not be sad about it? I thought being a man just meant that you accept it and move on, as much as it sucks.
>>
>>5946866
Don't fucking start
>>5951783
>>5951842
Cis male here. Naw. Any 'guy' who thinks all men secretly want to be girls is probably a closet tranny.
>>
>>5951881
Interesting. So you all never cry yourselves to sleep, praying for God to turn you into a girl and stuff like that? You don't feel sad when women get to be a wife, and mom, and you will never have that?
>>
i think it's interesting that a lot of trans girls said it (partially) made them want to transition, since i can't say growing up here didn't have a hand in making me realize i was a guy. obviously i was still #bornthisway:~) but something about spending all day in a space where everyone assumes you're male, and gets pissed off if you specify otherwise, seems like it can have an effect on one's gender identity.

probably didn't help my self esteem as a depressed teenager who hated being a "girl" even without wading though the filth of /r9k/, though.
>>
>>5951887
Sorry hon
>>
>>5951933
:(
>>
>>5946729
there are about 200,000 people who use this site. there are about 300 million people living in the united States, and about 1/7 of those people are gay and bi-sexual. you see, gay people can go out in public, but trans can't go out in public without getting strange looks so they have to go on anonymous image boards like this in order to feel like they're socializing. alot of people are blatenly transphobic on Facebook so they go here so they don't have to deal with the shit. this is the board that made me realize that anonymous as a whole is actually pretty cool. you guys have no idea how much I respect you guys.
>>
>>5952024
>trans can't go out in public
non-passing transcum can't go out in public. the rest of us are good
>>
>>5951887
he's just trolling m8. all guys think that. most are just stronger than us
>>
>>5946729
I wanted to fuck the traps. But then I realized I want to be the trap. Now I just want to be a girl and get fucked by a strong man. There is nothing particularly gay about it.
>>
>>5952024
Not to mention some places outside the US where some people are gonna be about as/less civil as 4chan is; holla from holland
>>
>>5952278
I figured. Males are literally the nigger gender.
>>
Maybe if I hadn't spent all these years surrounded by cute submissive 4Chan boys I wouldn't want to fuck their asses so badly

No homo
>>
>>5952278
cis faggot here: i've thought about being a girl a couple times sure, out of curiosity, but i've never actually wanted to be one
>>
>>5952351
Lol what other mental issues do you gave, faggot?
>>
File: bigcar.png (319 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
bigcar.png
319 KB, 960x538
>>5952502
Probably because loving dick just makes you feel more comfortable with your own masculinity, ironic considering most breeder men are so weak-willed they need pussy and babies as trophies to prove it.

This thread just proves how retarded breeder men are who think fags are the emasculated ones.
>>
>>5952537
Lol 'masculinity'. I'm about as masculine as a bouquet of lillies. I'm still happy being a guy, and don't want to be a girl.
>>
>>5952557
Well I don't see masculinity exactly like most tumblerinas do (IE all men are shaved gorillas that want meat and footsball). I've dated enough guys to know you're not all bad.

I see it more like an aspect of yourself. We all build up these archetypes of what a man or woman is in our head because of cuture and movies and shit. You still embrace the good parts of men (like their crotch area) and you're comfortable being a guy so you must be doing something right
>>
File: dick.gif (1 MB, 262x320) Image search: [Google]
dick.gif
1 MB, 262x320
>>5946729
between the traps, the yaoi, the gay love screen caps, I just couldn't resist the call of the boipucci anymore.

gay love is purest love
>>
>>5946729
I don't think 4chan made me trans but I think it sort of "reawakened" me.

>have trans feelings for as long as I can remember
>suddenly they just stop around like age 12
>discover 4chan at age 16
>trans feelings come back stronger than ever

Is this weird? Anyone else have an experience like that?
>>
Maybe. I wanted to be a girl since... Well as long as i can remember, and i always wanted to wear girls clothes. I came to 4chan shortly after discovering how to fap desu and the trap shit was hot to me because it was something i wanted to be i guess, plus i was all fugged with hormones. Sorta latched to that, didnt fap without imagining i was a girl... Like... Ever really. When i got older i started contributing to trap threads and dressing up, messaging random guys so i had someone to talk to when really they just wanted pics of me in panties and i was happy to oblige. Some of them would pretend to care and we'd talk more. Usually ended with me crying about how i dont know if im trans, freaking out, and not crossdressing for a few weeks.

Then one day i start chatting with this trap. I'm not attracted to them but they were cute and funny and i liked having someone who understood, so we talked a lot and it was the best, we had so much in common and i talked about feels, we both feltthe same except they had already come out as trans and seen a therapist. Hit me like a tonne of bricks and i cried a lot, panicked, they calmed me down, said i should talk to a shrink. Did so, coincided with the most depressed, suicidal and anxious i've ever been. Eventually it got too much, tranny friend had helped me through suicidal episodes and therapy made me happier but i wasnt making progress. I bought hormones. Started self medding. Then... Just sort of settled for 'i'm just gay'

So then here i am... I guess im just a gay twink but i've been on HRT since last May... Cant help but feel 4chan turned a childhood interest and a fetish into such an obsession and insecurity
>>
>>5952351
Same desu.

>>5952502
Weird.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.