[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex every-other day... to once every 2-3 weeks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Gf is mtf, used to have sex every other day. Now, have sex once every 2-3 weeks. Says it hurts too much after so she doesn't want to do it. I am pretty well-endowed and reach about 1/3 when she finishes. Any advice on what to do to make sex more comfortable or less painful?
>>
>>5877777
>she
>>
>>5877777

More time in foreplay, stretching her out. Starting slower and building up from there instead of just slamming.
>>
>>5877789
>Quints belong to liars.
>>
>>5877777
You don't have to fuck her upp the ass with your dick, you know; use your fingers, mouth, etc. to give pleasure in other ways. No one can keep getting slammed up the pooper every other day forever. How big and girthy are you?
>>
>>5877849
It's not a matter of giving pleasure at this point as much as trying to make it more comfortable for her. After one session, there's a week or two break because the pain scares her off. I'm trying to see if there's a way to ease the pain or avoid the after-pain.

Size 8"1/2 long, 1"3/4 wide.
>>
>>5877869
Is it just 'ow this hurts' or is it 'oh god the burning!'?

If its the later, it might be a glycerin allergy. Try switching to a glycerin free lube.

Solved the problem for me, up until I got an anal fissure. -.-
>>
>>5877869
if she gets srs then sex will be pain free
>>
File: 1458066118891.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1458066118891.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>5877777
>Macbooks
>>
>>5878018
I know this thread is about literal butthurt but really
>>>/g/
>>
>>5877777
Now why exactly are you calling him a girl?
>>
>>5879769
Cause Quints!
>>
this is hot.
Just work up to it with foreplay and lots of GOOD lube. Give her a good dicking, op. Bless.
>>
you need to stretch her boypussy first before starting to plow her you animal
>>
>>5881122
Triple dubs, Will do!
>>
>>5877777
nice get
>>
>>5881122
amazing get
>>
>>5877777

>>5877797
Truth. It hurts if you rush in too fast or too dry. Longer is better.

Additionally, make sure you are getting your hoe off. If you don't they will be less and less interested.
>>
>>5877797
>>5877849
>>5877983
>>5881065
>>5881122
>>5886190

Thanks Y'all. Will do my best to fuck her good.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.