[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbian General: Christmas Edition Tell me lesgen, what are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: christmas-greetings-for-women.jpg (39 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
christmas-greetings-for-women.jpg
39 KB, 300x225
Lesbian General: Christmas Edition

Tell me lesgen, what are your plans for the holidays?

Are you looking forward to anything during this season or have any past entertaining stories?

Old thread
>>5402987
>>
I just found out that Europe celebrates Christmas on the 24th not the 25th . Wtf
>>
>>5417589
like not just timezone difference to you?
or do they celebrate it on their 24th
>>
>>5417589
>wtf is christmas' eve
>>
File: grumpyfuckthis.png (254 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
grumpyfuckthis.png
254 KB, 333x500
Fucking Christmas. I hate Christmas. Family holidays suck when you don't have any family, because *everyone's* talking about family and how it's the most important thing in the world while you're sitting at home alone watching TV and trying to forget that there isn't a human being on god's green earth who loves you. And everyone's asking you about YOUR family and then you have to do that awkward dance where you say you don't have any and they either rudely ask why (as if that's something you'd ever want to talk about with a virtual stranger) or they get awkward as fuck and apologize and get that pitying look in their eyes and it happens constantly this time of year and seriously fuck Christmas.
>>
>>5417603
No my friend in Germany told me this. I never knew that Lol. I Googled it too and she's right
>>
>>5417613
Your friend is a fucking retard, so are you, and Germany isn't Europe.
>>
>>5417613
the actual fuck?
well i mean... its not that bad its only a day, i guess it doesnt really change anything, apart from waiting 2 days till boxing day sales

>>5417616
>Germany isn't Europe.
>>
I'm a dirty mexican and I'm playing Mary for this pastorela y posadas thing for church.

Idk how to explain it for non mexicans but it's just a reenactment of the whole baby jesus thing with mary and joseph not getting a hotel. More dramatized with all the singing and walking from houses to houses, like a weird parade/play mix. And people playing the devil and angels and fighting. It's really fun though. I just gotta walk around and not drop baby jesus.
>>
>>5417618
>Europe is Germany
>>
>>5417620
my mind is blown
>>
>>5417624
What mind? Are you talking about your two braincells?
>>
>>5417618
Lol ever heard of the European union? Must be hard being retarded.
>>
>>5417652
yes, its also a continent which Germany is in
>>
I will stay on campus and work during holidays. No visiting my family this year. Anyway everyone hates me cuz I've spent loads of money on weed.
For Christmas I want a nice gf who's gonna finance my weed.
>>
I'll be with my parents, sister and aunt for Christmas, like always.

Feeling like I should invite the girl in seeing over too since her family are being dicks and she's alone for Christmas but we've not known each other that long and it feels like a big deal.
I dunno.
>>
>>5417589
On 24th there's Christmas Eve and 25th is the first day of Christmas.
t. Pole
>>
My plans are to get drunk, paid, and throw my restraint out the window for the steam sale. Then I'm going to masturbate a lot and yell at my family if they haven't got me anything useful.
>>
>>5417589
>>5418256
We do celebrate on the 24th.

I'll probably spend most of the days at my parents' eating. Rest of the time I'll be here, I guess.
>>
>>5418080
>Feeling like I should invite the girl in seeing over too since her family are being dicks and she's alone for Christmas but we've not known each other that long and it feels like a big deal.

But that's how you bond, Anon. Make her Christmas a happy one!
>>
File: itbegins.jpg (108 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
itbegins.jpg
108 KB, 640x412
>>5417612
Random trap here.

Bake something. Seriously, the smell of cinnamon and cloves makes the holidays better than 99.9% of the fake shit that passes for 'Holiday Cheer' these days.

Plus cookies or muffins or breads taste good and can be used to make people love you. Go present a muffin to a qt grill and she'll like you.
>>
>>5417573
>Tell me lesgen, what are your plans for the holidays?

>take GRE
>finish Christmas shopping
>visit family
>Make kahlua for my friends
>cry
>masturbate
>cry some more
>>
File: kuritorisu.png (587 KB, 798x597) Image search: [Google]
kuritorisu.png
587 KB, 798x597
Is it really possible to talk so much with a mouthful of vagina? Legit question

>>5417301
My brother already teases me for liking anime about cute girls doing cute things, it'd be really embarrassing if he knew how much I like yuri

>that picture
kek
>>
>>5419370
My brother too, and he's only 12. Got him to watch Futari wa Pretty Cure with me though, he liked it for some reason.
>>
>>5419298
>random trap
Trap as in guy that looks like a girl?
>>
File: scholar.jpg (278 KB, 688x1200) Image search: [Google]
scholar.jpg
278 KB, 688x1200
>>5419448
Yup.
>>
>>5419448
Trap as in "ugly scrawny white boy/horse faced asian boy with fucked up teeth who thinks he can fool other faggots when he wears a walmart dress and takes cropped pictures of his thighs".
>>
>>5419478
edgy desu
>>
File: ho ho ho.jpg (700 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
ho ho ho.jpg
700 KB, 850x1202
>Tell me lesgen, what are your plans for the holidays?

>Take a flight to my girl's house
>Make out in the airport
>Make out in the car
>Make out on the doorstep
>Make out in front of her family
>Covered in smeared lipstick stop and say Merry Christmas to them because they're good people.
>Bribe her little sister into staying quiet with early present.
>Fingerbang and eat her for ten hours under the full moon.
>Smoke
>Wake up the next morning and give her presents to make up for the limp, and presents for the family to make up for the loud sex.
>Bake cookies, watch Valkyrie Drive finale, and be gay for like a week idk.
>Fly home.
>>
>>5420436
Not much, just watch the last episodes of Yuru Yuri, Valkyrie Drive and GochiUsa, and hope VDM doesn't ruins Christmas.
>>
File: 1446326292668.jpg (22 KB, 500x195) Image search: [Google]
1446326292668.jpg
22 KB, 500x195
Going to my mom's house a town over and spending Wednesday cooking with her. Haven't decided on recipes yet beyond the seafood chowder.

Little brother and sister's showing up on Christmas day, and mom's new husband should be in Christmas night (he's working.)
>>
File: crying virgin.png (79 KB, 311x319) Image search: [Google]
crying virgin.png
79 KB, 311x319
>>5420456
Sounds good.

Look on the bright side. Even If the ending a shit a cardboard cutout male mc probably won't show up at this point.
>>
My plan is to stop being a spaz and tell this girl I like her but I'm self-defeating, nervous, and worried about the outcome... Cause I really really like her and don't want it to mess up our friendship if it turns out she doesn't like me back
>>
>>5420536
Merry Christmas I hope it works out somehow.
>>
>>5420523
Doubt Mermaid will get male MC even in future seasons (if they do happen). What I'm truly worried about is Momoka dying and MireMamo friendship ending.
>>
>>5417573
>what are your plans for the holidays?

Let's see.
>start the day off with some weeb vidya
>take a romantic bath with candles and music
>order take-out and eat cake

S'gonna be as exciting as the past years.
>>
>>5417573
I'm going home to my parent's place for Christmas with my girlfriend from 22-26th, then we head home and pack and go to London to celebrate New Years with her parents. Then on the 3rd of January we'll go for a vacation to Mexico.
>>
>>5417619
>Pastorela
>Underage detected
Good luck with the pastorcitas
>>
>>5420705
Evil Miku is best girl.
>>
>gf says that she has a secret for me
>we drive out to somewhere i'm not at all familiar with
>sitting in a tall parking garage watching the rain with my qt
>we're huddling next to each other talking effortlessly and seamlessly
>the chill from the rain can't get to us and i feel so warm with love
>the rain stops so we decide to finally head out
>we start a little hike in a beautiful foresty area
>everything is glistening from the rain
>we walk in the mud barefoot and laugh for a moment at how it squishes in between our toes
>become silent as we listen to the sounds of the flora and fauna
>we come up to a a paved walkway so we wash our feet and put our shoes on
>eventually come across to what looks like a town center
>cute shops and decorations everywhere
>she leads me to the place that we're supposed to be going
>it's a spa~
>we spend the day getting pampered
>we're sitting in a lounge with some other people
>she's talking and holding hands with another girl
>???
>she's no longer my gf
>i am upset
>put on my wizard hat and cat kigurumi
>get drunk and end up trying to drive back home
>end up doing donuts in the park near my house while crying
>get out of the car and keep tumbling around since i can't keep my balance
>wake up still upset
>tfw no gf or kigurumi
>>
File: 1450581902637.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450581902637.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>5421030
>>
File: 1448572702836.jpg (64 KB, 550x664) Image search: [Google]
1448572702836.jpg
64 KB, 550x664
>>5421021
Completely agreed. I want her to fuck me until mindbreak.
>>
File: 1450221232917.png (342 KB, 549x700) Image search: [Google]
1450221232917.png
342 KB, 549x700
>>5421177
Like everyone else who watches the anime. Mirei would be pretty great too.
>>
>>5421417
And Kasumi and Charlotte and femAkira. VDM's characters are so fucking sex worthy. Hell I would fugg Meifon too.
>>
File: angry100.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
angry100.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
>talking to mom
>she asks me to see a picture this cute outfit I had on last summer
>baggy pants, black spiked Timberlands and a cropped cami
>Dad interjects "So you looked like a dyke, then?"
>have on a full face of makeup and falsies in the picture
>don't look remotely dyke-y in the traditional sense
>remind myself my dad hates lesbians because one stole his girlfriend in college
>remind myself that shit like this is why I'm not "out" out to my parents
>remind myself he's a drunk piece of shit
>>
>>5422137
>remind myself my dad hates lesbians because one stole his girlfriend in college
Ayyyy. I pity your mom for marrying such a beta loser.
>>
>>5422159
It's always been a struggle for me to get along with him. Now that I'm an adult, he's tolerable if he hasn't been drinking--so before 5 o'clock every day he's fine.

But if he's been drinking he says and does all kinds of inappropriate/annoying shit. Honestly, he's a part of the reason I still live with my folks at the ripe ol' age of 29.

Not only is he a heart patient, a diabetic and a heavy drinker, but he does virtually nothing around the house. My mom and I work long hours, but hers are longer than mine. So most of the time I'm the one who does all the housework. There's more to it, but that's about the size of it.

It's not that I don't love him, but Jesus, man. He has no chill.
>>
>>5422174
I sound like your father to be honest.
>>
>>5422190
At least you're self-aware. He's in complete denial. We've tried talking to him about his behavior--even the drinking--and he basically says we're being overdramatic.
>>
>>5422198

Of course you're being overdramatic.
You're WOMEN. I mean, duh, that's what we do.

Sucks having to deal with someone being that shit, anon.
>>
>>5422174
That sucks and he sounds shitty but I don't think you can blame him for you still living with your folks. Unless he showed up drunk at your work and just fucked your shit up.

Still hope you can move out and away since he's so shitty.
>>
>>5417573
A couple of family dinners, a bunch of playing games and drinking with friends, some skiing. Christmas is the one time of year my friends are all home at the same time, I think that's the part I look forward to the most.

>>5419370
>>5419416
I'm always thankful that my brother loves nerd shit as much as I do. He's not into yuri himself but he's always game to help me shop for it. He does make fun of the fact that he can spot manga I'm likely to own just from how the cover looks (his accuracy is startling) but that's just good fun.
>>
>>5422413
>He does make fun of the fact that he can spot manga I'm likely to own just from how the cover looks

My best friend does this too, but with weeb vidya.
>>
>>5422258
That's legitimately what he thinks, I think. Some of the shit that comes out of his mouth almost sounds like some /pol/ or /r9k/ shit.

>>5422294
Like I said, it's not the sole reason. The main reason that I still live with them is because I'm not mentally stable enough to live on my own yet. I'm taking medication and seeing a therapist so hopefully I'll be getting much better soon.

In the meantime, I'm stuck here acting as a buffer between my parents because I think my mom resents the way he is as much as I do. She has a lot of the same issues that I have, but I think she's refusing to seek help for it and I know if it was just the two of them she'd be a basket case. Because she'd have no one else to interact with but him and nothing would get done around the house.

>unless he showed up drunk at your work and just fucked your shit up.

He showed up drunk to my university once and didn't have his teeth in. It was mortifying. Once I was taking a test prep course and since it was over at 9:30 he offered to give me a ride so I didn't have to take the bus. I didn't know that he would be skulking around outside the building peering in class rooms. Still drunk.

>Still hope you can move out and away since he's so shitty.

I actually don't mind living with my mom. We have our own spaces, keep to ourselves, pull our own weight, pay our bills, etc. Sharing a duplex with her wouldn't be bad if I had to.
>>
I'm >>5417824

I blocked her
didn't say anything, just blocked her

how long does it take to not hurt?
>>
>>5422469
I think it won't be too long if you don't go back and cut her out completely. Also the fact that you didn't go in too deep imo.
>>
>>5422469
Hello again anon. I'm the one that was talking to you yesterday about how I was the abuser. I'm that one. Anyway well if you've known her for over 5 months it's going to take a while . You'll get the urge to text here and the urge to open up Skype, but stop yourself . Keep your mind off of her by texting friends or this may be bad advice, but start looking for someone else already. I started texting someone about a month after the breakup . I found that it helped. So you can either go independent or find someone else . The best way though is thinking on your own again. I took me about 3 months to get over my ex. Sorry anon
>>
>assume Christmas dinner will be on Christmas like always
>don't request any other days off
>mom just told me she changed it to Sunday because everyone in the family will have off Sunday and she won't have to wake up early on Christmas to start cooking
>mom you know I've worked every single Sunday for the past year
>anon, don't make this about you
Guess I'm not going to dinner this year
>>
File: rihanna-best-lipstick-moments-05.jpg (934 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
rihanna-best-lipstick-moments-05.jpg
934 KB, 1366x2048
hah this is funny......:
http://pastebin.com/G8jUpAFp
going back and reading some of our conversations, i think she only liked me as a friend and just didn't want to hurt my feelings, maybe.

>>5422585
well she didn't have a cellphone, so she can't text me or anything.
I.......am reading old messages, but she's still blocked.
>>5422600
we're been talking regularly for a couple of months, but we've known of each other through mutual contacts for a year or so.
I've been talking to a few people in okc, but it's not helping much; right now, my instinct is to completely isolate myself, since i feel like i'm just better off being forever alone, but that hurts too as you might guess.

thanks for talking to me though, anytime I get the urge to talk to her or something; i'll probably come and post here for a bit.

>>5422613
your mom sounds like she's being a bitch. but maybe she just forgot, in my family, there was always 1 person who couldn't ake it just because it was hard to get schedules to line up perfectly.
Does it upset you anon?
>>5422137
he just sounds butthurt, your outfit seems like it'd be really cute.
>>5421030
i started out jealous but then i chuckled.
>>
>>5422613
I cook too damn good in this family for others to not be sure I'm at the dinner.

You learn how to cook and you'll always be invited to family gatherings even if they're uncomfortable with the gay thing. Everyone likes a good pie more than they're uncomfortable with gays.
>>
>>5422648
>Her: You should be afraid of me knowing you. I may get bored
ew

This is really cringey. Just wait until you get an irl gf or something, seriously.
>>
>>5422648
>I.......am reading old messages
Delete it. Delete everything.
>>
>>5422726
i'm not there yet ;--;
i logged out, though.
>>5422687
it's probably poorly reflective of me, but i liked her autistic-ish qualities. in a man it'd be creepy ans cringey, but in her it was strangely cute and endearing.
i THINK she was partly joking right there though.

but i mean....was i reading things the wrong way? am I the fucked up person?
>>
I commissioned a drawing for my best friend cause she is an artist and drew me something cute I don't know how to draw so I paid someone to do it for me kek I hope she likes it
>>
>>5417589
You mean amerifats celebrate it on 25?
What the fuck?
>>
>>5417619
>I just gotta walk around and not drop baby jesus.
I smell slapstick opportunity here. How good are you at juggling?
>>
>>5422805
Which sounds better to you: Openning your presents after dinner, playing for a few hours and then going to sleep, OR
Waking up in the morning from dreams of presents all excited for the possibilities and enjoying them while your family invites guests and has a nice meal during the day?
>>
>>5422882
Finishing the party then going back to my house for the night instead of staying over just to open presents in the morning
>>
>>5422648
Holy crap you're ex friend or whatever is seriously a huge narcissist. Those texts are definitely rude from her side. especially the part where she says she doesn't know you and she gets bored easily. I'm so glad you Blocked her and I don't even know you. Lol. Again I'm the anon from yesterday. But dang girl she's a flat out selfish person sorry. And she's wrong about the immigration of Canada since I'm from there. Its not hard going to the usa at all. She's just making things up. If you need to talk ever I can give you my kik. Give give me the word.
>>
>>5422752
Ayyyy we should date instead. Femme here.
>>
>>5422923
No, instead she should date me!
>>
>>5422947
You probably an ugly old butch dyke. Step up niqua
>>
>>5422970
I'm neither old nor butch, thanks.
>>
>>5422772
Hahaha, I actually think thats really sweet of you anon
>>5422923
>>5422947
>get burned a FOURTH time in less than 6 months
lol, no thanks.
i'm also a femme too, so unless you're femme4femme...
>>5422918
do you really think so?
when we had a brief convo about kids, she said she didn't want any because she's selfish, but i figure lots of younger people feel that way, right?

i might make a kik, i've been hearing alot about those, but in the meantime, thanks for talking to me here; I really appreciate it.
Maybe I have a really bad picker or something; i thought she was almost perfect honestly.
>Its not hard going to the usa at all. She's just making things up
Is she? i looked up what she said and it seemed liksome of it checked out, she had an american ex that she visited, and when they broke up; her ex just stopped talking to her, so I dont know if she's still dealing with that in some way; she wouldn't share alot of information with me, but I figured maybe she just wasn't ready yet?
>>
File: rihanna-best-lipstick-moments-11.jpg (751 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
rihanna-best-lipstick-moments-11.jpg
751 KB, 1366x2048
http://pastebin.com/iCBWqSB0
>>5422918

okay actually, reading stuff from the other night before we stopped talking, she is kind of a bitch i guess
i still want her, but yeah.........
>>
File: beautiful.gif (898 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.gif
898 KB, 200x200
Things have been really fucking good for me lately.

My friend group is trying to get me and another cute (pan) girl together. They've called us girlfriends and neither of us has objected, but I'm a bit beta and haven't officially dropped the question yet. She'll take my head in my lap and pet my hair, which is my favorite place in the world to be right now. She lives about 30 minutes away.

Last night I went to a middle/high school reunion with drinks and casino games (a small one for a private school of about 50). I had some tramadol and some whisky, and a past upperclassman who apparently discovered her sexuality took me outside kissed me drunkenly. Felt fucking good, I was an ugly motherfucker when she last saw me so I must have really improved my looks. She wants to keep talking (even invited me to a Christmas thing) but I'm not sure how I feel about it.
>>
>>5422918
>tfw a narcissist, truly selfish and only care about people if they're interesting, attractive or hold some value, quick to forget them if they stop being interesting unless I develop something meaningful with them
I really do try hard to not be rude like her though, but I'm honest about my disgusting nature as a person.
I really wish I could be normal and compassionate about people, but I have no idea how. I really do try hard to make sure my friends stay interesting and such, but sometimes I feel like I don't deserve anyone due to how I am.
>>
>>5417612
Oh my god why would you say that though? It's so personal. I don't have any family I can hang out with either, just my dad and he's in prison. Just lie and say you're gonna see your aunt or something.
>>
>>5423122
I don't like lying. I only do it when I absolutely have to. I usually try to dodge the question (i.e. "Are you seeing your family this Christmas?" "No, I'm working." or "No, other plans." or something), but you would be surprised at the persistent motherfuckers out there. One coworker repeatedly asked me about my family for MONTHS despite my increasingly awkward non-answers.

A lot of the time it's actually just a relief to say "I don't have any." and let people feel awkward about it.
>>
>>5423084
>>5423064
>>5423020
I just know regarding the Canadian border it was always easy for me to go to the states. I live close to the border though idk.

But anyway reading your convos are kind of funny. She literally is doing everything I used to do. Meaning her texting. I was so short with my ex even when she sent me tons of things to look at. Yours is definitely doing that. She's being short with you and she didn't deny enjoying things with her ex. Fug her lol.

Although I will say I was at least motivated. This girl is a neet. You seriously deserve better. I wish I could show you my current gfs convos that we have. Id post but I know she's on here a lot. Literally everyday though we are talking about when we are going to meet, sex, and other random stuff. but this girl in your convo is just cringy. She deserves to be alone. I'm glad though my current gf is a femme though as am I. Its working out better than the last but we still have issues.

Seriously though please don't text this gal. She doesn't deserve your company . I know its hard but seriously don't look back. Was that your last texts to her?
>>
>>5422468
Have you read Why Does He Do That by Lundy Bancroft? That book really helped me with my dad, and he's an alcoholic narcissist who I have to live with
>>
>>5423209
>Was that your last texts to her?
this is the last thing: http://pastebin.com/GFpHab4v

She's not perfect but she's been really sweet to me sometimes; and her autistic neet hermit-ness was endearing, i mean there are things like this: http://pastebin.com/ZvSvyjxu

she's not close to the border at all, but i always thought it was easy to get across the border. if anything, i'd assume the most trouble she'd have is getting transportation to the border, and then getting wherever else she plans to go in the US, and mainly because of money, but the official "rules" seem more strict.

i think i'll be okay avoiding her, truth be told, i dont think she'll go out of her way or jump through any hoops to get intouch with me, which really hurts, but i guess that should clue me in.
>>5423084
i mean, i dont know i can see it from both sides, I can be really sweet and caring, but then I can also not care. I dont get close to many people though.
>>
>>5423254
>this is the last thing: http://pastebin.com/GFpHab4v
>She's not perfect but she's been really sweet to me sometimes; and her autistic neet hermit-ness was endearing, i mean there are things like this: http://pastebin.com/ZvSvyjxu

I'm sorry but this is just bad. You haven't felt what it's like to have someone care. Reading all of those texts aggravates me. She even admitted she was selfish and she thought you needed too much attention.

Why did you out up with this for so long? I couldn't have. That neet seriously should have a good portion of the day to speak with you. Lol but I didn't find any of it sweet.

All I can say is that when I want someone I'm texting them and not letting the conversation die. I want their attention as much as they want mine. I hope in your next relationship you fond someone who cares for you. Because that isn't even close to love.

THERE'S TONS OF GIRLS OUT THERE BETTER THAN THIS CHICK
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tumblr gif assured.gif (830 KB, 245x170) Image search: [Google]
tumblr gif assured.gif
830 KB, 245x170
Lesbians are no longer allowed to die. Lesbianism is the sole reason I watch this - why I watch anything. One of these days media will throw me over the edge and I'll raze the whole goddamn world.
>>
>>5423274
now i'm wondering if my self-esteem really is that fucked up; i've been abused in the past apparently, but now i'm wondering if it's worse than i thought.
>You haven't felt what it's like to have someone care.
this is the most care I've gotten from anyone i've been attracted to. So I guess I haven't.

okay anon, i'm trying it just hard. i dont even know why I like her SO much, but i did/do
as long as i keep her blocked i'm safe i think. I just need to also make sure I respond to some of the girls on okc or something.
>Why did you out up with this for so long?
well, i wasn't super inlove with her the first month or two; it's only been the past 3 weeks. She said she also liked me, and thought i was relatively attractive (more attractive than herself, so that was cool). I guess I thought maybe she'd change a bit. i mean we weren't in a relationship i was just clingy i suppose, so its not all her fault?

meeting girls is hard anon :(
>>
>>5423254
>She's not perfect but she's been really sweet to me sometimes; and her autistic neet hermit-ness was endearing, i mean there are things like this: http://pastebin.com/ZvSvyjxu
I think she's kinda cute, but that's probably because I see myself quite a lot in her as I'm a narcissist myself, though I think she's a bit immature.
Also it's uncanny how much I used to be like her, I even wrote in that way.
>>5423290
If you want to go through another wild ride with another narcissist that's a lot like her I'm free. ;_; Though reading your logs you seem really nice and I would not mind having you as a friend.
>>
>>5422448
>My best friend does this too, but with weeb vidya.
It's mildly embarrassing to be so predictable, but still good fun.
>>
>>5423295
are you cute anon ;----;
i mean i dont know; right now i think i'm just gonna bet on being forever alone; this "relationship" [and we weren't even together, and when i said she should date, she said no, not right now] is like the best anyone has been to me,and it seems like this is terrible, so i dont know. I dont like being hurt all the time.

she's a bit immature, but I really do like her, she's pretty and cute (she's incredibly beautiful imo, even though she thinks shes ugly), she has strange interests but is very insightful, and despite being uneducated, she's very intelligent and can easily make it seem like she's an expert in some topics. she also is very "logical" which is kind of neckbeardy at times, but is also very useful, if she jumped through some hoops to talk to me, or said "lets be together" I'd drop everything in a second. which shows what i think of myself i guess...

Right now, my feelings go back and forth between wanting and trying to hate her, and thinking I should try to "wait it out", make her jealous somehow, then try to get together next year.

but anyway, what are you like anon? What made you change?
are you a neet too?
>>
>>5423322
>are you cute anon ;----;
I don't know, I've been called really cute and made people in relationships fall for me without me really intending that to happen. And no I did not ruin their relationships.
>i mean i dont know; right now i think i'm just gonna bet on being forever alone
I feel the same way, but I really would never wish that on someone else and if I want to get any further in life I really need to let myself love and be loved.

>she's a bit immature, but I really do like her, she's pretty and cute (she's incredibly beautiful imo, even though she thinks shes ugly), she has strange interests but is very insightful, and despite being uneducated, she's very intelligent and can easily make it seem like she's an expe....
That's scary similar to me. Though I'm capable to act like a normie.

>Right now, my feelings go back and forth between wanting and trying to hate her, and thinking I should try to "wait it out", make her jealous somehow, then try to get together next year.
I don't think she seems as bad as the other anon's think, but you're not gonna make her jealous basing it on how I am. But she'll probably miss you, the thing is just that she probably has not developed feelings for you the same way yet.

>but anyway, what are you like anon? What made you change?
I'm not sure, I just have gone through a lot of stuff that's kind of crushed my self worth so I've become a lot more selfless, though I still think I'm a truly a selfish person in the end. The difference is I guess that I don't wish to be this way anymore, I just don't know how.
>are you a neet too?
I'm doing poorly at school, but I have no intention of becoming a neet. I'm just trying to patch my life back together and if I end up failing I'll get myself a job at least.
>>
>>5423339
well you're probably attractive I guess; i think i'm average looking personally. I'm just a tall brown chick though.
>I really need to let myself love and be loved.
well i'm just planning to get more cats for the moment. I'm glad that you're more emotionally capable than I am though, lol

>but you're not gonna make her jealous basing it on how I am. But she'll probably miss you, the thing is just that she probably has not developed feelings for you the same way yet.
well, the couple of anons so far have said to pay her dust and stay away from her, what do you think? I do think she'd be a useful friend, but it's hard to be "just friends" with someone you're practically in love with.
The simple solution is to make her feelings as strong as mine, and i know that she's capable of such, i just dont know how to achieve that, so.
>The difference is I guess that I don't wish to be this way anymore, I just don't know how.
I dont think people can change their inner nature, but i suppose you being aware of your selfish tendancies and wanting to change is almost the same as changing. I dont think i'm incredibly selfless, but when i care about something or someone I REALLY REALLY care, so it makes me seem alot more caring than I really am i think. Most people are selfish though so I dont think there's anything especially wrong with that though.

oh....i flunked out of school and have been struggling through life the past year so I can certainly relate.
>>
>>5423364
I think this conversation would go better on like Skype or what you like using. I keep running out space. ;_;

>well i'm just planning to get m....
I am definitely not emotionally capable, I'm bit of a mess actually. Also cats are lovely, pls don't get too many though.

>well, the couple of anons so far have sa...
I don't think disappearing from her is the right thing, I think openness is really important and if you don't talk about it before disappearing it'll really hurt her, cause I know it'd definitely hurt me if someone did that. But I know for a fact a person like me can really have negative effects on someone like you, I've had people fall for me that I straight out couldn't like, hurting them long term by being together..
Though after having a break from eachother, me and my ex have bonded a lot more and have become close friends, without feelings and guilt on my end getting in the way.
>The simple solution is to make her feelings as strong as mine, and i know that she's capable of such, i just dont know how to achieve that, so.
I don't think you'd be capable of that kind of manipulation. If you don't hold enough interest to her, she will not care enough to develop feelings for you, though the longer you stay with her the more you will matter to her, but not necessarily in the way you want. But it's possible. Those who've stayed with me for a long time I really hold dear.

>I dont think people can change their inner nature, but i suppose you being aware of your selfish tendan......
In my life I've never fallen in love, I've never truly cared about another human being, I think that's what makes it different I guess. Usually the reasons why I care at least a little bit about someone is because I have something to gain, I don't think of this consciously, by the way.

Don't worry, it'll work out eventually.
>>
>>5423322
>right now i think i'm just gonna bet on being forever alone

Anon, most everyone feels like that after they come out of a relationship in which they were treated horribly.
I'm the anon from before with the swedish ex, and yeah, when things ended with her I KNEW deep down that I was better off, because holy shit I was so miserable in that relationship.
But at the same time, I straight up felt like I was doomed to be single forever. Being mistreated like that, being basically tossed aside leaves you with basically zero self worth, so yeah, you dont feel like you're ever going to be 'good enough' for someone ever again.

Hell, before I met said ex, I got out of a multiple year relationship (in person, too, not LDR) with a girl who ended it by cheating on me with a guy. That made me feel entirely utterly worthless, and I resigned myself to dying alone. If a girl who said she loved me for literally years, who I'd dated through school and university, who I'd proposed to and who had said yes, could turn around and go "Actually I dont love you anymore and I'm leaving you for our mutual best friend" then what the fuck value do I have? If she could throw me away like that, after that much history, I must be fucking nothing.
It took me maybe four months to get over that relationship, and since then I've been in three 'real' relationship - and only the swedish girl left me feeling worthless.

>Right now, my feelings go back and forth between wanting and trying to hate her, and thinking I should try to "wait it out", make her jealous somehow, then try to get together next y

This also super familiar. Both times I tried to hate them, and ended up unable to. I hated what they'd done, but couldnt hate them. I just ended up coming up with excuses and reasons and explanations in my head for why they'd been so shitty. Eventually I came to realise "No actually they were just being shit" but it did take quite a while. Just cut contact. It'll hurt less, I promise.
>>
>>5422106
>Hell I would fugg Meifon too
Same here. I'm not into DFC, but she's really cute. Kaneko did wonders with the chara-design.
>>
>>5423236
No. I'll have to check it out and read it. Thanks for the recommendation!
>>
>in relationship with roommate
>want to invite her to Christmas dinner because she doesn't get along with her family
>my family will freak out if I do
>if you aren't like actually related or at least engaged, family gets offended you invited someone
>despite cooking enough to feed a small army and having a large house with plenty of space
>plus I'm not technically out, but can tell everyone pretty much knows or assumes I'm gay
>plus she's white so they'll triple not want her around for a family dinner
I'm tempted to not go and stay on campus with her. But I live in the same city as my family, the only time I've gotten away with not coming home for Christmas dinner was when i was halfway across the country.
>>
>i will never smell my qt normie cousins feet
Why even live?
>>
>>5424052
wow that's exactly my family too. hispanic?

Cousin brought by her white boyfriend to the large christmas get together over the weekend and shit was awkward despite him being a perfectly nice looking and normal guy. They hadn't been dating for longer than a year and everyone was like "ugh why bring him then if it isn't serious" and then further rumor got around that maybe she was pregnant and that was why.

I've been with my gf for a while and only just now feel right bringing her along to large family shit until we marry. Before I'd just bring her around my immediate family stuff. Or maybe really small family things like cousins and a few uncles getting together for some drinks.

And it's only just now I feel right about it cause we're getting married by the end of the month.

So I guess advice is maybe you can't bring her over for christmas but maybe for just casual drinking with family new years? Or marry her?
>>
>>5423364
Again I'm the one was last night with the ex from Arizona. Don't listen to the other anon. Listen to me and the one with the Swedish ex. It's not worth it trying anon. She'll never like you the way you want her to. My ex tries for over a year to get me to love her the same and it just wasn't there. Don't make the same mistakes we all did. Oh and this other girl on 4chan still sounds like another version of your ex. Wouldn't initiate contact with her either. Just stick with the okc. There's someone out there for you anon. Have patience.
>>
>>5424131
What kind of Hispanics are you guys?

Never heard of this kinda thing, even if I do live in Latin America. I even go to some of my friends family things occasionally since I don't have one of my own and it's not unusual for there to be friends or someone that's dating another family member present.

Also, I meet the mother of the girl I'm dating during our first date (she happened to frequent the bar we were at). I'd probably would have been more awkward if we haven't been drunk by the time she arrived.
>>
>>5424158
>Oh and this other girl on 4chan still sounds like another version of your ex
T-thanks. I'm actually socially well adjusted though and really try to make sure people I care about are happy, and I truly appreciate when people are nice to me. I actually try to be a decent human being.
Also I hope you understand I was being a bit harsh on myself in my posts.

I'm torn on it, I don't think she is as bad as everyone thinks she is, but I think I got across that sticking it out with her is just going to hurt. It's probably for the better for the Anon if she takes at least a break from her, cutting contact for good is just sad for everyone involved.

Though if someone do want to date someone like me or that girl, they should understand what they're getting yourself into. The key is to be open about how you feel, and have your feelings understood, from what I read what makes me and that girl different. I care a lot more I guess.
>>
>>5424276
>yourself
Themselves*
That's what happens when I try redo sentences to make more sense, welp. ;_;
>>
>>5424131
No, we're generic black but maybe it's a minority family thing.
We don't really celebrate New Years as a family so I go out with friends, one of the many casual cookouts in the summer will probably be my best bet.
If I marry, I'll probably elope which will divert their anger at me marrying a white girl into anger at not being able to plan an elaborate 300 guest wedding for me like they always planned, which just might work.
>>
>>5424194
Mexican.

I feel like it flips over every other generation on how hospitable we are. Like my grandmother and her brothers are the inhospitable but my grandmothers son and my mother are much more hospitable as long as they like the person. Mainly in counter-response to how much they hated their mother not letting them have people over. But then I learn my great grandmother was incredibly more friendly. Despite being poorer than dirt she'd let in homeless people to stay and kinda adopted a couple stray kids. Guess grandma took it the opposite.

Mainly I'm talking about my dads side though. They're very close knit and all about family. They'll allow some friends into it but it was to be a kind of "hey we've known this bastard for a decade now so I guess he's cool". I can't just bring a friend from college over. I gotta bring a friend since elementary school over. Or if a friend did something to really help you out and the family knows about. Basically they proved themselves in some way.

So they just don't trust strangers really.
>>
>>5424296
Oh Mexicans... yeah you guys are usually different.

Which is why it's annoying as hell that Americans think all Hispanics are alike, even if it's like saying Jamaicans are just like British people because they both speak English.

Also US Hispanic =/= one that actually lives in native country.

As for the family thing, don't have one so I wouldn't know about such things. Usually I just either go to a friend's for the holidays or stay home and get intoxicated until i pass out. But I don't have to spend on gifts or put up with annoying relatives so it's not as bad as it might seem.
>>
Anyone who has had shit experiences with contraceptives?

I think all my problems this semester might stem from switching to Yasmin 28 from those first-choice levonorgestrel combination pills.
Nausea (to the point of nearly vomiting when eating), loss of appetite (so hungry yet only eat half), irritability, restlessness, crying over nothing, apathy, lethargy, and worst of all, 1) spiders and telangiectasia all over my fucking face 2) my gums. I love my teeth, I really enjoy taking care of them, but I think I've got the worst case of peridontitis ever seen developed over just a few months. The nausea and increased vomit reflex (whatever it's called in English) has made it real tough to brush, but that absolutely can't explain this peridontitis of doom.

I'm also on legal speed which can give nausea, loss of appetite and dry mouth in particular, so it was hard to realize that they're probably not at fault. I started that months before switching and had no problems. I just wonder how long it would have taken if I didn't investigate causes of spiders in depth. I really hope my teeth will recover.
>>
>>5424276
Haha now I feel bad. You're probably not that bad but I've known enough narcissists to spot them. I'm just saying at least for me I don't have good luck with them. Its like I was telling her. I realized I was the bad guy in the last relationship and yet I didn't do anything to change it. I do now but it takes that realization to change.
>>
>>5424351
I use the depo shot. It works great for me. Some people gain weight on it but I'm fine. I like that I don't get a period at all. So nice.
>>
>>5424360
Aw, don't be. I'm not sure if I'm the way I am due to a mental disorder or due to just going through a weird childhood and struggling with depression since I was 10.
And for all I know, I might be normal except that I overthink things and treat myself like I'm subhuman scum, and don't let myself be normal.

I'm a kinda a bit contradictory when it comes to me being bit of a narc and selfish though, I'm incredibly submissive to a point of servitude, almost always compliant and become dependent quickly. But when I think about it, me being that way is probably because if I do something good for someone, they're in indebted to me and thus I hold some meaning to them, I don't know. It's hard to tell if I'm genuinely nice or I'm just nice for the benefit.
>>
>>5424370
>depo shot

muh negresse

I just got on it a few months ago and already periods lighter and no cramps. And eventually none? Fuck yeah.

I used to be on an offbrand seasonal. I liked it ok for years but then my gyno thought I needed to take a break from bc since she was worried about me ending up infertile. But honestly god I hope so. Then I left her and started going to pp and they recommended the depo shot and it's been great. It's also just cheaper and far less hassle since I often forgot to even take the pill.
>>
>>5422752
>i'm not there yet ;--;
When my ex (my very first gf who I was incredibly in love with) broke up with me, the first thing I did when I got home was delete pictures and our WA convo. I regret now deleting some lewd pictures I had tbqh, but it's so much better when you completely let go. I had a picture of her smiling saved for a while which I went back to look at a lot, hoping we'd get back together, but it never happened. When I finally deleted that picture, somehow things felt better. Took me about 8 months to get over her, which would have been longer if I had more things to remind me of her, and shorter if I hadn't messed up and did other things which had her on my mind still.

>>5423290
>meeting girls is hard anon :(

I feel like getting an online gf is incredibly easy though. I've had tons of chances myself, but I just really don't want an LDR. And I'm not even pretty or anything, nor do I live in a first world country. Just gotta know where to look, anon. Since you don't mind LDRs, I'm sure you'll find someone much better than her soon enough, good luck.
>>
>>5424370
>>5424419
Mm, seems scary to endure for 3 months if there are any side effects though... kinda scared how I'd react to something without any estrogen too. I've never forgotten daily medication even once in my life so taking pills (extended-cycle) is probably what I'll continue doing. Maybe I can get something weaker as I just want predictable periods.
>>
>>5424577
Estrogen is usually the main thing that causes bad side effects in bc. Though it does have a type of progesterone.

I've also heard great things about IUD. Basically every girl I know is switching to that since it's cheaper and more effective plus no real side effects. I've heard of horror stories but it's always some girl knew some girl who knew some guy that dated this girl kinda stories. Compared to every other girl I hear bitching about their bc being shitty and horrible it seems pretty rare something goes wrong.
>>
File: Lady Lamb.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Lady Lamb.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Hey. What do you guys think of women like Lady Lamb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra2mGi1koFg

Not usually into girls, but she sort of hits the spot. Mostly in aesthetic. Musician, voice, the topics she sings about, the music she plays. It's just hnnng.

What you guys think?
>>
>>5424410
In anyway it think it can be changed . Your personality that is. It doesn't take a special person to care you just have to be driven. Maybe you haven't met the right person either. But you'll find someone too who loves you even with all tour flaws. Just have to put yourself out there too anon.
>>
>>5425043
I think I'd rather not bother anyone with my existence though.
>>
>>5424351
Yeah, I used to have that rod thing that goes in your arm, can't remember what it's called.
It caused me to have a constant period for several months, along with pretty severe mood swings. Docs wouldn't take me off it because they said it took a couple months for it to settle down. It was 7 months before they finally agreed that it wasn't working.
Now I take the pill, it's a pain in the ass, but I have PCOS and it's the only thing that works.
>>
>tfw emotionally dead so it's easy to get over exs
>but girls break up with you in the first place because you're difficult to connect with emotionally
I only had two gfs but they both said essentially the same thing. I really don't know how to open up with people. Am I just an autist? My little brother is actually autistic and he's probably more compassionate than I am.
>>
So I saw a gif of that ass-to-ass scene from Requiem for a Dream today and I was like "aww yeah that's the stuff."

Then I actually remembered it in the context of the movie.

Welp.
>>
>>5425594
Maybe you should try seeing a specialist about that. People tell me I'm distant, but in a different way.
>>
>>5424351
Why would you need contraceptives?
>>
>>5425674
Well if you're not planning to carry a child, ever, it's not a bad idea because periods suck.
>>
>>5425111
Cringe
>>
>>5425674
Lol S. For periods duh. Depo is the best
>>
File: dandy.jpg (335 KB, 534x977) Image search: [Google]
dandy.jpg
335 KB, 534x977
Short haired qts hit me up, just hacked into my brother's netflix account. We could totes watch chinese anime when he's not watching longmire.
>>
>>5425674
Ladies and faggots, this is a question asked by a retard who supposedly went to med school.
>>
>>5425704
Sorry for being an autist anon.
But I've kind of given up on ever finding someone, it's better they get someone that can actually love them back.
>>
>>5425674
I got on them in high school when my mom made me. She knew I was gay but figured just in case and since my periods were wild she thought bc'd calm them down. They did and I like having only a couple days on the rag instead of like a week plus horrible cramps and bleeding up the ass.

Now it's just for the zero periods, I like being more or less infertile cause I have nightmares where I'm suddenly pregnant. And if some horrible rape happens it's cool to know I won't ever be pregnant with some rape baby.

Even convinced my gf to get depo when she was jelly of this weak period life. And then the weight you gain is supposed to be in your hips (unless you're one of those fatasses that blames 50 lbs of weight gain on your thyroid/bc instead of eating too much). So thicker hips + no periods + only serious side effect is being infertile? Um fucking duh.
>>
>>5425721
We should seriously work for that drug company that makes it Lol.
>>
File: thick2.jpg (35 KB, 599x812) Image search: [Google]
thick2.jpg
35 KB, 599x812
>>5425721
Holy shit sign me up.
>>
>haven't celebrated Christmas in years due to lack of family
>friends know about that but are usually too busy with their own family
>make friends with qt during the last few months
>she invites me to celebrate Christmas with her out on the fields near her grandparent's house

Not sure how awkward it would be to agree to it.
>>
File: 517697057.jpg (117 KB, 490x350) Image search: [Google]
517697057.jpg
117 KB, 490x350
>>5425769
Lol I could see it now.
>Just a couple dykes about to fuck
>then one gets on the rag
>Curses up a storm.
>Narrator: "the worst thing about being a lesbian is double periods. but not anymore.
>now enjoy period free fucking every day of the month, every month of the year! The multiple orgasm train stops for no one"
>really fast "side effects include thick ass thighs and maybe infertility but what do you care ya dyke? that's some breeder shit to worry about"
>>
>>5424681
>Estrogen is usually the main thing that causes bad side effects in bc.
Yeah, I'm definitely having some of that, like my spiders and stuff. I do have suspected premenstrual mood symptoms though (in addition to unrelated major depressive episodes...), which probably points towards a progesterone/gestagen sensitivity. So I'm a bit wary.

IUD would be an alternative, as said my main wish is regularity. However the reason I "need" hormones at all is my PCOS so if I can get anything counteracting its negative systemic effects, I'd rather go for that. Also spotting seems quite common and I absolutely cannot stand that, it's the worst thing about irregular cycles for me.
As a Europoor country citizen cost isn't an issue, I reach the max annual sum you have to pay for medication yourself here within 2-3 months anyway. Even without that, standard ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel is like <$15/3 months below a certain age so it's fairly cheap.

>>5425539
Waiting for some side effect to wane sucks. I've taken this for at least 6 months now and if it is indeed the root, it's only gotten worse.
I know how I am when I'm depressed, and surely I'm lethargic, apathetic, and irritable quite often now - but I'm usually really great at keeping myself together around others and I don't even do that anymore, even though I've been way more severely depressed defore. There's just something that's really, really off.

>>5425717
Keks.
Anyhow, PCOS incidence seems really high among lesbians (it's quite high in general population too but even more so). Kinda expected.
In a weird way I'm happy my orientation has been stable even on this estrogen + anti-androgen cocktail even if interest has been diminished. Not surprising, but with all this talk about it being a phase and most women being bisexual, I feel reassured.
>>
>>5426463
I wouldn't use bc as a hormonal supplement for whatever issues because bc has a lot of shit going on besides simple hormones. I'd say get a simple IUD that won't fuck with your already fucky hormones and then get some other drug to deal with that directly.

But idk ask your gyno obviously for advice more than some bitch on 4chinz.
>>
>>5426330
That sounds like it could be lots of fun, I'd do it
>>
File: nowkiss2.jpg (55 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
nowkiss2.jpg
55 KB, 640x400
>tfw you kind of ship it a little

They're so tsundere for eachother.
>>
File: 1447006783309.gif (2 MB, 417x584) Image search: [Google]
1447006783309.gif
2 MB, 417x584
I'm so mad at myself. I'm mad I filtered that namefag along with all name fags and yet I still viewed a couple of her stupid shit thinking maybe it wouldn't be stupid.

I really need to work on that. I gotta stop actively looking at things I know are just gonna annoy me with their retarded shit. Like titp and other horrible shit.

New leaf. Talking about fit girls instead. Gonna be better lesgen. Gonna focus on things I enjoy and that make me a better person instead of things that annoy me and only give quick fixes to my schadenfreude bs.
>>
>>5423401
>I think this conversation would go better on like Skype or what you like using. I keep running out space. ;_;
uhhh i can give you my skype! i dont wanna paste it here, though; how should i give it to you?
>I don't think disappearing from her is the right thing... I know it'd definitely hurt me if someone did that
i thought that. i dont want to hurt her, even though it might momentarily feel nice to get "revenge"
>I don't think you'd be capable of that kind of manipulation..... I really hold dear.
ahhhhhhh, i dont even know; i think i'm just gonna try to be friends (even though we really dont have many of the same superficial interests) and then find a lover elsewhere.
>>5423505
that sounds absolutely terrible anon....but its nice to know someone's been where i've been.
I haven't re-established contact yet; I'm gonna give it a few more days before i think about it.
At this point, I think I might unblock her and wish her a happy holiday on Christmas because I know that she likes Xmas, even though I hate this whole season.
>>5424158>>5425704
>>5425111
>>5425043
>>5424410
>>5424360
>>5424276
;---;
you're all confusing me now

i dont wanna be like her....but I also dont wanna get hurt. I want her to understand my feelings, even if she can't reciprocate, but I dont wanna be responsible for any hurt feelings or bad situations myself, since I know I'm not perfect.

Anon here cares alot more and is more mature than the girl I was interested in....so it is possible for her to change maybe.

maybe not speaking to me for a while will make her appreciate me more, but I doubt it.
Forever alone is painful but less stressful.

on the 24th I'll unblock her. If she doesn't say anything to me, on the 25th I'll i.m. her something like "i was hurt and needed to sort out my feelings; liking you is too painful; so i needed to get rid of my romantic feelings, we can be platonic friends if you wish"

Do you think thats fair? After that I'll be sure to not message her first.
>>
>>5427488
>uhhh i can give you my skype! i dont wanna paste it here, though; how should i give it to you?
You can add my skype I give out to Anons, then I can hand you my proper skype from there? It's anonket.

>Do you think thats fair? After that I'll be sure to not message her first.
That's up to you, but I don't think she's ready yet to be the kind of person you wish her to be, try to have a talk at least!
>>
File: 1443981707936.jpg (28 KB, 386x386) Image search: [Google]
1443981707936.jpg
28 KB, 386x386
>>5427488
>on the 24th I'll unblock her. If she doesn't say anything to me, on the 25th I'll i.m. her something like "i was hurt and needed to sort out my feelings; liking you is too painful; so i needed to get rid of my romantic feelings, we can be platonic friends if you wish"

Ha, don't bother. She'll probably act like she cares, and maybe she will at least a little, but it won't be good enough. You'll still have feelings for her, and then she'll continue barely giving you attention and probably give her attention to someone else, like her ex maybe, and you'll feel jealousy and want to cut her off again, while also wanting be the one she gives attention to. Just in general you'll feel hurt and she'll start giving you awful feelings, so you'll feel shitty about yourself, too. You care about her, but you still don't realize that the friendship you think you want isn't worth it.

Talking to her again will just delay the day you finally get over this. Just delete her. Delete everything.
>>
File: 1436614912334.png (111 KB, 297x231) Image search: [Google]
1436614912334.png
111 KB, 297x231
>>5427488

Yeah, you're not alone. Not at all. I think virtually all of us have been there really, to varying degrees.

As for sending her a christmas greeting... honestly, I really wouldnt.
The chances of it going like you hope it will are pretty minimal, going by current evidence.
Chances are she'll just make a show of apologising, be nice for a bit, and then go back to just how she was before. You've gained nothing other than some false hope, and just spent even more time pining over someone who is 100% not worth pining after.

She genuinely positively is not worth it anon, not when this is all causing you this much pain.

If you want to give her an explanation for why you're blocking her, that's one thing - that's just politeness, even if she doesnt deserve it. But anything beyond that is just opening the door on something that really doesnt seem to be there.
>>
Help me out, there's this girl I'm in love with and somehow I was lucky enough to have her notice me. Thing is, I don't know if she's too much trouble or if being an isolated fag with no friends actually had terrible consequences because I can't go a week without doing something that upsets her in any way. I don't know what to do lesgen, how do you even relationships? How do you show that you're serious about someone?
>>
>>5428957
Try forcefully giving her your love, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>5429121
I don't have a single rapey cell in me unfortunately, but I can aggresively show my love in other ways?
>>
>>5428957
Be a slick talker. I used to tell my ex how much I loved her and how much I needed her. I was the dom though. But still I'd send things to her work like flowers. Just tell her how you feel. What do you do that upsets her?
>>
>>5429168
>tfw no dom manipulating me into liking her
>>
>>5425594
Psychological trauma can seriously interfere with the ability to emotionally connect with others. So it can be more than just autism. I'd see a therapist.
>>
>>5429178
We should be a couple
>>
>>5429168
Well it's basically misunderstandings and the impression that I don't care enough or I'm not serious enough.
For example, we see each other almost everyday, but one day she wanted to subtly invite me to do something but then I said I just wanted to stay home without knowing she really wanted to go out, she took as if it was a hassle to go see her, which is not, I go see her a lot of times and stay as long as I can, she lives an hour away.
A lot of times she calls me when I'm outside and I don't listen to my phone so that makes her mad, I understand that but I make sure to call her back the moment I check my phone and see her missing calls.
And the last one is that she says I don't listen to her because I was sick and wanted to sleep and could stay up talking anymore.

I don't know if those things are big or small or if it's just terrible timing but I'm at a loss, I don't know what to do anymore, it seems like everytime I talk I say the wrong thing without realizing it and everytime I don't it seems like I don't care.

I wouldn't be surprised if I was an autistic fuck, I had zero contact with strangers for five years but I fear there's no clear way for me to get better. How do you relationships?
>>
>>5430202
She sounds insecure and needy tbqh. My ex was like that and it just made me resent them eventually because they constantly made me feel like shit for having a life.
Just let her know the truth, make a grand romantic gesture and apologize for not being able to talk constantly I guess..
>>
>>5430193
If you're kinky, sure!
>>
>>5430544
Do you have any ideas? I wish I didn't have to say so many I'm sorrys alongside the I love yous.

How can I show her that I'm really serious? She's mad at me right now and I don't even now how to start the conversation
>>
>have billionaire uncle
>like no shit he's just low key billionaire
>ton of connections kinda guy
>has helped me out a lot
>kinda mentors me?
>obviously thinks I should be more like him
>used to think he just didn't like my ex gf due to some minor homophobia
>nah she was just useless to him
>since she had no connections
>he introduced me to this qt girl my age at his christmas party
>her dad and my uncle go way back
>me and her hit it off as friends
>find out she's gay
>she asked me out for new years
>talking more
>turns out we were set up
>wtf these old rich dudes trying to set up some baby lesbian power couple
>kinda wanna fight it
>but she's so cool and nice and beautiful
>uncle just lectures me on friendships and all relationships being connections when you're rich
>throws money at me to get a dress

This really isn't the worst problem and I'm happy in a way but also mad I couldn't get a damn date on my own.
>>
>>5431655
>living the life
>complaining in a Polynesian skiing instruction forum
>>
>>5431655

I'm jealous as all fuck, but also get the frustration.
Weird life, anon.
>>
>>5431655
goddamn bro I wish
you a lucky
>>
>>5431655
the rich and powerful have been setting up their children together for all of history desu
>>
>>5431655
You don't deserve an uncle like that.
>hurr he looks out for me
>durr all these constant opportunities
>nurr furr don't worry about survival or comfort at all, ever
>and now there's a cute girl involved?
>and she legitimately likes me?
>this sucks

There are no actual downsides, you spaz. You're on the golden road and all you can compare to is your own piss. If you're so butthurt, let's pull a princess and the pauper, and you can try to hit on losers and fuggos like the rest of us until you're able to something mostly functional.
>>
>>5431838
>>5431733

I don't mean to come off as bitching. He really is cool and I can't begin to go on over how grateful I am for him.

I just don't get why he helps me of all the cousins. I think it's just cause he and my mom get along the best despite my mom being the poorest since she got preggers while he went off and made a fortune. When I was younger it used to piss me off since it felt like it was just pity charity. Now that I see he doesn't do this for anyone else along with learning of the great uncle that helped him out and he equally sees potential in me and all that jazz. So instead of stressing over how I'll never pay him back I think about this great pressure to live up to his expectation. Gotta be a great billionaire by mid 30s in order to properly continue the cycle of eccentric uncles/aunts throwing obscene amount of money to the poorest nephews/nieces they deem worthy.

It's just my low self esteem fucking me up cause I don't think I'm worthy of his kindness and all this good shit now. Plus so used to my mom telling me how life is horrible and how hard I'll have to work for any little thing and then uncle comes in all "haha yes life is horrible and normally you would have to work hard and long for very little EXCEPT NOT ANYMORE CAUSE I'M RICH"

>>5431822
tru shit. Apparently I'm actually the catch in this whole thing. Her dad came to uncle looking for the favor before.

>>5431733
>>5431763
>>5431772
The best thing really is if it works out I'll finally have a gf I can bring around the family and NO ONE will bitch about in any way.
>>
File: 1436512709162.png (79 KB, 264x196) Image search: [Google]
1436512709162.png
79 KB, 264x196
>>5427488
I've been reading your last few posts from this thread and the last and can't believe you'd even message this bitch again, let alone still lust for her. Just get an escort and have her fuck the dumb out of you.
>>
I'm going to make brownies. like, really good brownies.
>>
File: chewy+brownies13.jpg (178 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
chewy+brownies13.jpg
178 KB, 1067x1600
>>5432078
post your best brownie recipe

c'mon do it. it's late. mods ain't paying attention
>>
>>5431733
>Polynesian skiing instruction
I'm technically a certified ski instructor and Polynesia is probably the closest thing to a geographic midpoint between my parents' birthplaces. Incidentally.
>>
>>5432106
>>5432078
Oh my god I want a brownie.
>>
File: 1442880856422.jpg (18 KB, 207x241) Image search: [Google]
1442880856422.jpg
18 KB, 207x241
>>5417573
>what are your plans for the holidays?

I have the flu. Which if great because now I have a really good excuse to not go to my family's Christmas gathering.
I'm planning on spending the day in bed watching movies with my puppy. It is suppose to be raining all day on Christmas anyways, so that just adds to the coziness.
>>
>>5417573
I'm at my parent's place for 2 weeks doing absolutely nothing. I plan on playing vidya the whole time and sending out the occassional job application. I got kicked out of grad school this semester so I'm a bit bummed out and thankful I'm around family lately. I'm thinking about buying presents tomorrow with the meager amount of money I've saved.
>>
File: CKFXUY7UcAAlG4V.jpg (39 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
CKFXUY7UcAAlG4V.jpg
39 KB, 600x401
Im nurse, so at evening shift :I
>>
File: 1449597629287.jpg (46 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
1449597629287.jpg
46 KB, 400x422
>>5432070
Someone should do an economical calculation of how big of a city you'd have to work in to survive as a lesbian-only escort (assuming a fairly lgbt-friendly society, with maybe higher-than-average lesbian/bi numbers due to migration, some work travel clients, etc).
I'm genuinely curious. Surely the demand is lower than for straight female escorts, and maybe gay ones too. I mean, getting laid as a gay man seems like the easiest task ever known to man, but there's got to be a market for closet cases. Straight men have a harder time but are still horny as beasts, and they're so many, there's always a demand.

But demand for straight male escorts? Lesbians? Seems low for straight males, when females could just go club/Tinder (again, sheer numbers might make up for it). Lesbians are both in low numbers, and it's more difficult to hook up compared to gay men (less opportunities, and generally the "culture"/way of communication doesn't work that way, it's less direct etc).
So the demand shoud be there, but, it just doesn't seem like a very female thing to go to an escort. Like, would any of you consider it - whether for just some sorta "girlfriend experience" or purely sexual purposes? Why, why not?
If you agree that females are less likely to go to an escort, do you think this is mainly due biological or social reasons?

>>5432456
This might be my first non-white Christmas. I can't believe it.

>>5432541
Sorry to hear that.
>pic related
I've got two one-page things to write to pass this semester. Other than that I'm at my parents and am just going to sleep, eat, train and play Warcraft. All my other hobbies are back in my apartment anyways.
>>
I just broke up with my gf and I'm sick as a dog. Not the greatest holiday season so far.
>>
>>5433010
I'm sorry anon, why did you break up?
>>
>>5433157

I realized it was a farce to keep up the relationship. I didn't love her, wasn't excited about being with her. She's a great person all in all, we were just never going to last forever for so many little reasons that added up to me being miserable. I really didn't want to do it now and ruin her holidays, but I guess it's better than keeping her hopes up. I don't think she'll ever forgive me, but I don't pretend to deserve her forgiveness.
>>
>tfw you're not a catch yourself but you're really picky
I hate being like this, I honestly wish I wasn't shallow or anything.
>>
>>5434815

It's fine to have standards. Just try to keep in mind, are you going to be happy when you're 60-something alone with your pickiness?
>>
December is nearly over. Then it's January. Then February. Valentine's. Still no gf.
>>
>>5434815
so improve yourself

get fit, get better fashion, improve your skincare and general health, be funnier and smarter
>>
>>5434861
Well do something about it, nigger.
>>
>>5434850
I know I won't be.

>>5434863
I've dedicated the last 2 years and still going into improving myself. I guess it's weird, but I don't try to seriously date until I feel good enough. I wish I was less pickier though because the dating pool is already so small.
>>
File: moe money.gif (337 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
moe money.gif
337 KB, 400x230
>>5434868
Nobody likes me
>>
>>5435003
Be more likable.
>>
File: queen.jpg (65 KB, 420x595) Image search: [Google]
queen.jpg
65 KB, 420x595
>>5435055
No
>>
>>5435119
Well then quit bitching about it.
>>
>>5435055
How does one become more likable, o bearer of dubs?
>>
>>5435186
Well, why don't people want to date you? What don't you like about yourself? Are you fat? Diet. Are you depressed and self-loathing? Get on meds or see a therapist. Are you mean with anger management problems? Go to anger management class. Crippling social anxiety? Meds/therapist again.

Basically, improve yourself.
>>
>>5435197
>Well, why don't people want to date you?

I assume it's because I'm black.

>Are you depressed and self-loathing? Get on meds or see a therapist.

Can't afford it.
>>
>>5435252
Not true. I'm dating a black girl (she's half but look black and raised black so whatever) and really happy with her.

On the depression to but idk how it compares. I faced it horribly but saw a therapist and was on meds for a while. Athleticism, changes in my life, motivation from meds, diet, that mindful meditation meme, plus other stuff generally helped though I think I'm still kinda fucked in other ways. At least not about to kil myself so sweet improvement.
>>
>>5435252
>I assume it's because I'm black.

Nigga please.
Black girls are cute as fuck.
>>
File: 1405138295853.jpg (43 KB, 476x288) Image search: [Google]
1405138295853.jpg
43 KB, 476x288
>>5435252
>there's at least one other black girl on lesgen
I thought it was all Mexicans and Russians on here
>>
>>5435252
How black are we talking here.
>>
File: 2932993.jpg (156 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
2932993.jpg
156 KB, 1280x1280
I truly do like black girls. It's amazing how a black girl can just be skinny and yet look incredibly fit and thick assed. I'm hispanic so I feel like it's a mix. Some hispanic girls have a figure and some just don't. I have hips thank god without much work and try to stay athletic to beat the stereotype but black girls just gotta stay skinny and they get amazing looking bodies.

It's only face wise where I see black girls being more mixed in good or bad but then that's all races so eh.
>>
>>5435281
I'm glad you're doing better, anon.

But I'm a shitty person who can't really do anything worthwhile for myself.

>>5435300
Well, I'm not one of those specimens.

>>5435323
Hello, fellow person of African descent.

>>5435324
As far as skin tone is concerned? I'm pretty brown.
>>
File: ty sk8butt.png (272 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
ty sk8butt.png
272 KB, 500x674
>>5435343
>But I'm a shitty person who can't really do anything worthwhile for myself.

Well duh cause you got that sick ass depression that's gonna kill you.

I get it really. I didn't even pull myself into therapy it was my family that did it and I just went through with it cause I figured if I couldn't die might as well try some other bullshit. Figured it wasn't gonna work but it was deciding between dying immediately or dying after some minimal effort that wasn't gonna work anyway. Should I take my meds? Guess might as fucking well since it's that or kill myself and I'm just too much of a pussy to die just yet.
>>
I started dating my longtime crush. Turns out they're trans.

Does that mean I can't come here anymore?
>>
>>5435363
If it took you THAT long to find out, then they're obviously passing for cute girl pretty well.
Just dont go sucking any dicks dawg.
>>
>>5435359
>it was my family that did it

My mother has some "issues" with mental health professionals--she needs psychiatric help more than I do desu--and besides we can't really afford it. I used to have access to therapists but then I dropped out of school and my father lost his job, so I couldn't use his insurance any more.

But that's just how it is.
>>
>>5435343
>But I'm a shitty person who can't really do anything worthwhile for myself.
>>5435323 here
Do what I did. Compartmentalize all that self loathing deep inside, until you're completely disconnected from it, and then desperately pretend you're a functional human being with self confidence. I'll probably have a mental breakdown eventually but right now my mania is keeping my suicidal thoughts at bay, and I actually passed my classes and held down a job.

But seriously my family always pushed the "therapy is for white people" thing pretty hard, even though we could have afforded it when I was at my most depressed. And once my new health care kicks in, i'm trying to see a therapist. Often there are free or really reduced therapists if you're in a big city, maybe look into those if it's possible.
>>
>>5435343
>ugly black person
Yikes.
>>
>>5435391
>and then desperately pretend you're a functional human being with self confidence.

Tricking myself goes against my moral code.

>>5435408
Come on, anon, we're a dime a dozen.
>>
>>5435373
Yeah my moms the same way. Her anxiety has always been horrible and it's some obvious ptds kinda shit but she thinks all doctors are bs especially mental ones.

It was my cousin and brother that got me help thankfully. Good one too since cousin had money.

There's some decent low income places to get help. Obamacare and all. At the very least it's easier to get the meds than the therapy. I know tons of bitches that got their meds easy as hell it's just getting the right ones and most of the time they just wanna keep you medicated rather than work on you being more self sufficient.

You could just shitpost your insecurities and mental issues out here on 4chan but we can't hold you to your responsibilities like a real therapist could. Reading some literature on the issue can help too. Figuring out what's depression fucking you up and what's just you helps. I mean you're still gonna blame and hate yourself but a lot of shit just makes more sense.

And otherwise just try throwing everything at your problem and seeing what sticks. Worst case it does nothing and you're just still depressed like always. Do stupid yoga, pick up running, adopt a dog, fuck with vitamins for depression or find some self meds if you can't get a script, I'd recommend meditation above all else cause it did help me a lot and still does. Try just whatever little shit.

>>5435391
Nah I tried that and ended up on a building. You gonna die. I continued trying that after and fainted smacking my head on cement cause I'd forgotten to eat for some days and I think I had a break down.
>>
>>5435417
>Tricking myself goes against my moral code.
I respect that.
>>5435420
Oh I know it's not good at all, but it's working right now. I just have to stay semi together for like two more months
>>
File: 144860604482.jpg (60 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
144860604482.jpg
60 KB, 540x540
>>5435458
Thanks probability I'm not black.
>>
File: oswaldhmmm.png (147 KB, 378x308) Image search: [Google]
oswaldhmmm.png
147 KB, 378x308
>>5435528
You say that now, but you can fall into a vat of chocolate at any time and end up black. You already contracted lesbianism after all.
>>
>>5435547
Good thing I can take a bath and go back to masterrace.
>>
>>5417573
I just got back from a trip with friends and now I'm at my parent's house for a few days.
Probably just going to eat, drink and be merry, open some presents and other Christmas stuff.

Might got to the beach since it's Australia and we're getting into the height of summer.
>>
>>5435363
Meh. Post-op?
>>
HOLY SHIT!!!! Lesbian hookers are a real thing???!?!!
Holy shit. I wanna be a lesbian hooker!!!!
>>
>>5435678
a lot of sex workers are some kind of lesbian or bi but they don't make a living working exclusively for women.
>>
>>5432988
I've sort of considered hiring an escort but only when I was really frustrated and too angry to get myself off.
I wanted to go to Japan and hire a girl there. Even found a website, but dropped the idea when I realised that learning passable Japanese was going to be a nightmare and finding an Asian gf in my area was probably easier.

In case anyone was curious look up yuri-shinjuku.
>>
>>5435690
Well is there a way i could be exclusive to women? Like, how real us this. Like i truly thought there were Only bi hookers. But i didn't know it was possible to exclusively cater to women...
>>
>>5435712
I'm pretty sure escorts are allowed to choose their clients, but be prepared to turn down a lot of money and a lot of business if you're hoping for that once-in-a-blue-moon call from a woman. Then you've got to wonder what kind of woman would hire you. If they're reasonably attractive, why would they pay for sex? What are you offering that they couldn't get for free?
>>
>>5435712
Nah not and be able to make a living. It could work if you were cool as t being a minor hobby.

Sex workers catering to women never make as much as those catering to men and lesbians is just making shit more niche a market. Women just aren't that desperate to pay, not even lesbians, in large enough numbers that you can make a profit.
>>
>>5435712
As a tranny hooker, maybe 1 in 15-20 people is a woman. There's not a big market there
>>
>>5435693
>yuri-shinjuku
T-thanks, anon.
>>
>>5435741
Nope. Idk what you feel you look like. If you're a chick and you wanna fuck? I mean really?? I don't see the down side to this.

>>5435745
>>5435746

Not trying to make a profit. Just really like the idea of actually getting PAID to have sex.. I mean who does that??? Why shouldn't i get paid for it. For the first time in my in my life i won't get pissed off when i get the girl off and she doesn't know what the fuck she is doing. It would be the ultimate satisfaction!!!
>>
>>5435779
Just a heads up, they're pretty much all subs. Two hours and a translator taught me that much.

>>5435789
I'm saying that you might have to have sex with woman you consider a lot less than attractive. If you're OK with that then good for you, but I'm too picky to ever be a whore.
>>
>>5435817
No no no. Hooker.
Whore, is for free.
Hooker gets paid.
And then if i just don't want to, i can tell the lady she can keep her cash, and i could just walk away.
>>
>>5435789
Oh yeah that shit's fun if it's just for fun fetish shit.

Kinda used to do it in uni. Started with one girl that would trade me going down on her for weed every time. Got around had a reputation in bed. Pegged two straight girls for cash, pegged a gay guy for cash, once kinda did a mff 3some where I was mainly just an accessory to go down on another girl and she went down on me while dude watched for a cool grand.

Basically I got a rep for fucking good in uni so others came to me and when I really didn't wanna fuck them I made them pay. So just curious straight girls.

It's kinda lamer than it sounds though. I never actually got off from any of it. It stroked my ego to have that much of a reputation and be a bitch about getting paid but I don't think I'd do it again. Not worth the bullshit. I didn't used to think of it as hooking till I was bullshitting one of my friends from high school on how she's a stripper now and she pointed out that I hooked and I realized technically she's right.

Get your money up front every time I guess. Build a reputation first and you'll get paid more. Set a limit on what you will or won't do. Expect dudes making their stupid dicks involved.

Either way shit really wasn't something I made a lot of money off of. I wanted to camwhore but what little I dabled in made me realize I might as well just get a side job for all the work it is and I'm just not that great at talking about dick. Like even if you try to sale yourself as a lesbian dom for other lesbians all the payers are still gonna be beta fag dudes wanting you to tell them how much you don't care about their dicks. Watch I bet there's a lesbian girl out there that tried to only fuck lesbians and now just has to deal with fucking sad transbians.
>>
>>5435825
Whore, hooker, escort, whatever. They're all synonyms, sweetie.

The point I was trying to get at was that your potential client base is really, really small. Escorting would have to be more of a hobby since there is no way you could make it a career with the numbers we're talking.
Unless you live on some secret island full of beautiful cashed up, sex-starved women all too shy to just fuck each other, in which case fuck you, I'm claiming this island for myself and you're not invited.

I'd rather just find a sugar-mama.
>>
>>5435836
Aaaaaannnd "pop"
You just killed my high. There really is in fact no way to keep men away from you is there.
I don't want men involved in ANY of it. They lack self control. And i really don't like wasting time in humoring them.
>>
>>5435842
LMAO! And why would i not be allowed on said island?
>>
>>5435865
Because I'm playing British Empire rules here:
>First person to put their flag down owns the place
>The locals exist to serve the glory of the Empire (in this case, me)
>If you see a man in a skirt, you shoot him

If you want to come to my island you will have offer goods for trade.
>>
>>5435877
Well im playing by USA rules.
>If i see it its mine
>If i want it, its mine
>If i can't have it i blow it off the face of the earth.

Don't worry about goods. When the embargo hits. I will starve you out.
With a giant smile all the way
>>
>>5435857
I shit you not like half the time a girl came to me it was her boyfriend paying it cause he had a lesbian cuckold fetish. He wouldn't be in the room or near me at all, could never meet him even, but that was why.

Funniest story was a girl came to me for that. Her dude was really annoying and pushed her to make out with me when we were both drunk. Me being a stupid slut back then I did. Then he gave me a fifth of my fav liquor at the time to feel her up. Still drunk I figured fuck it. But I left it at that and barely did shit than walked away from the whole party with my bottle to another. Somehow he got my number and was offering me cash to fuck his gf with him there but I was just either ignoring him or raising the price just to see what he'd give. Later his gf texts me pissed cause she didn't know of any of this. I ignore the whole bull for a while. Then I get a text from his gf again saying something like "say yes to his next offer cause we're breaking up anyway" so I do but since it was low at 600 I told him he couldn't watch. I take his money, his gf and I tell him we totally fucked another day, she breaks up with him and I made money doing nothing. THEN he comes at me furious because he knows I didn't fuck his gf because he was such a creep he left a camera on wherever she was supposed to bring me to fuck around. He wants his money back or me to do some sexual shit for him. Hilariously he threatens to tell the school or authorities I stole from him. I tell him based on what? His ex gfs testimony she's never gonna give for him? Or all that video footage of no fucking he has in his room? My lack of response to all his texts? since I only ever called to make him raise the offer for shits and giggles and just ignored him otherwise?

The last I ever saw of him was a grad party where he was glaring at me and a friend kicked him out over it. I heard he talked a lot of shit about me, basic she-a-whore shit but he was so damn beta no one paid him any mind.
>>
>>5435921
Wow. He couldn't even get cuckholding right...
That's sad...
He should just admit that he's a fag and call it a day.
>>
File: Straya.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Straya.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>>5435904
When have any of your embargoes ever worked?

And the jokes on you if you try and invade. I've got nothing but empty coastlines, deserts and jungles full of the nastiest bugs and creepy-crawlies you've ever met. Land your army anywhere you like and get ready to slog across the harshest land you've ever stepped foot upon.

Come at me, bro.
>>
>>5435971
Nope.
No need. That's what we have drones for.
And i will draw out you sex crazed lady's with food and all the plastic surgery they want.
>>
>>5436006
We've got plenty of both already, thank you. And I for one happen like my pettanko ladies. Flat chests deserve love too.
>>
What is the consensus on lesgen about shaving pubes? A necessity, or an outdated social norm? I prefer hairless.
>>
>>5436017
I keep hairless out of habit and I like the feel. Plus just less mess/work than trimming.

I don't care much on another girl as long as she trims and keeps good hygene. But even done fullest bush and it doesnt bug me. I'm spreading all that shit anyway to get to the good stuff so what's it matter? I have a preference but it's not gonna stop me.
>>
>>5436017
I prefer the same. Hairless is the way to go. Should be standard for all millennials.
>>
>>5436017
I'm as hairless as a 12 year old and that's how I like it. I like the feel and the look. I don't mind some hair on my partner but as long as it all looks neat and tidy. Not a fan of full bush though. I hate the feeling of hair in or around my mouth.
>>
>>5436015
LMAO.
I think i like this conversation more than i should.
And you can't have both it's a new island, tropical. Thas my turff. Seeing as that i am an islander.
>>
>>5436028
An eww.
Looking like a child is NOT sexy
>>
File: 1450937406814.jpg (19 KB, 353x359) Image search: [Google]
1450937406814.jpg
19 KB, 353x359
smells like mayonnaise, self-loathing and body image issues in this thread.
>>
>>5436035

Looking clean and attractive doesn't= looking like a child.
>>
>>5436035
I was comparing my current hairlessness to the hairlessness of my youth, not saying I looked like a child.

>>5436032
Well I come from a long line of colonists, so we'll see who wins. Or maybe we can just live in peace and share our island full of wealthy, sex hungry women? I wouldn't need more than two or three at a time anyway.
>>
>>5436043
I can see how this up an coming generation assumes that bald is beautiful. But i need to know that girl is old enough to be fucked. Can't do it if i don't feel she's old enough to know what she's doing. If she's bald all it tells me is that she is embarrassed of her adult body.

>>5436061

The peace treaty is in the works. I don't know if i can handle more than six at a time anyway. It was to hard to pull off.
We should donate the extras to needy sex starved girl countries.
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
Not to sound all kumbayaya on y'all but I think everyone's body hair preferences are equally valid. Me, personally, I prefer trimmed or shaved with a landing strip on my partners, but it would never be a dealbreaker in any direction.

Like, whatever, who gives a shit? Some people like bare, some like a giant bush, y'all should just do y'all, yknow?
>>
>>5436228
This is what it always boils down to. People like different things and as long as it's inconsequential bullshit like pubic hair, who gives a fuck?
>>
File: 1361302360265.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1361302360265.jpg
289 KB, 1920x1200
Well Lesgen, it's Christmas Eve for me though most of you probably few hours behind.

I'm drinking wine alone and listening to Ode to Joy half dressed.

What are you wonderful ladies up to?
>>
>>5436655

I am flying spaceships with my friends and gonna go and help my mum cook food for tomorrow in a minute.

All in all, a nice christmas eve
>>
>>5437042
Eve Online?
>>
>>5437068

Nah, Pulsar: Lost Colony. We're exploring planets and being murdered by angry robot men.
Its quite a fun time
>>
>>5437074
Never played that. I quit Eve a while ago and got into Elite: Dangerous while waiting for Star Citizen to get done.

Never played Pulsar. Is it good?
>>
>>5437093

Yeah its pretty fun. You need friends to play it with tho for sure.

Basically you all just play as the command officers of a ship. Captain, Pilot, Science officer, chief engineer, and security.

And then you explore the galaxy and kill stuff and steal things.
It's basically like a first person FTL I guess?
It's neat!

And yeah, Elite is fun but theres just not enough to do. Have you tried the SC persistent universe stuff? Buggy but its really cool so far.
>>
>>5437162
Sounds cool but I don't really have enough steam friends to play a lot of online stuff so I mostly stick to singleplayer.

I've got SC but I haven't played it since the arena module came out ages ago. I need to reinstall the client first and remember my SC password. Dropped a ton of cash on that when they first started selling ships and I've barely touched it since.
>>
>>5437214

Yeah Im pretty guilty of the same. I've got three ships right now, an M50 an Avenger and a Starfarer. Going fast, dogfighting and being a literal space trucker.

The PU just came out like.. last weekish.
It's buggy as all hell but its super fun just dicking about in ships with people. Went hunting in an asteroid field with my friend, bumped into some random other players and fought them to a standstill, it was great fun
>>
>>5437227
I'm going to try get it sorted out eventually. I've got a Freelancer and Constellation parked in my hanger that I need to actually fly. Can't wait to get stuck into it when it finally releases 1.0.
>>
>>5437269

Oh nice, they just redid the Freelancer, too. It's got way way comfier.
They kinda fucked up initially and it momentarily became the fastest ship in the game which was hilarious, but it's fixed back to being a space RV now.
>>
Rich anon should just get a mansion for all of us so we can be each other's gf
>>
>>5438173
I would gladly be a part of rich anon's harem.
>>
>tfw sick on Christmas
I got sent home early from work at least.
>>
File: 1300570068002.png (24 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
1300570068002.png
24 KB, 417x500
Merry Christmas from Britain you lovely people
>>
>>5438711
Muslims don't celebrate Christmas you dumfuck sandnigger.
>>
>>5438818
Nice maymay fegit.
>>
File: 1426558319068-1.jpg (428 KB, 854x1920) Image search: [Google]
1426558319068-1.jpg
428 KB, 854x1920
>>5438818
>>
>>5438173
>tfw no luxurious lesbian commune
>>
>spent all my money on family gifts
>gf is new, like couple months together
>told me she didn't want a gift
>k cool me neither
>today got some nice earrings and a necklace from her
>shit
>i'm shit
>i'm horrible
>fuck

kill me. I don't deserve a gf.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.