[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>think I'm gay >realize I'm basically "one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: flcl.png (77 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
flcl.png
77 KB, 199x199
>think I'm gay
>realize I'm basically "one of the girls"
>realize I want to be penetrated
>want to be penetrated between legs and give birth to strong, smart, respectable man's children
>realize I'm either a woman or turned so gay I turned into a straight girl
>get giddy and flirty around cute guys and react similarly to female friends when they find a guy cute
>not even on estrogen yet

what happened lgbt
am I so gay I'm just a straight girl
should I get a pussy and let guys who want to fuck me completely destroy it
>>
>>5379182
note by "one of the girls" I can only be friends with girls for the most part and form bonds similar to cis girl friends

am I a girl
>>
>>5379182
be whatever you feel comfortable being and don't get so caught up with labels and shit.

Just be you.
>>
File: Donquipepe_Donfeelmingo.png (354 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
Donquipepe_Donfeelmingo.png
354 KB, 600x582
>>5379182
>Tfw gay
>Tfw comfortable in my body and don't feel the need to mutilate myself and take hormones to become an imitation stacy
You just want more cock. Try hooking up with a gay guy first. If you don't feel satisfied having him stroke your cock while he pounds your ass get a pussy. But realize it's next to damn impossible to pull off a good trap look. Takes way too much work, and there's no going back.
>>
>>5379226
thx anon

I'll just be me and if that makes me a girl so be it
>>
>>5379235
true, i should just try letting men fuck me for awhile
i don't feel right having a penis though

i want a man to cum inside me and make me prgnant
hurry up science
>>
>>5379182
You know, you could try crossdressing/dressing androgynously and seeing if you like that
Maybe experiment with your hair too
If you like those sort of things too, maybe talk to therapists and look into the effects of hormone treatment and see if it's anything you want.
>>
You have enough reason to consider that you might be trans, if transitioning could potentially be your thing, the results you can see are quite surprising, seek a therapist to talk about it.
>>
>>5379250

I would love to do that.
Not necessarily exaggerated, that's not my style, but more feminine or whatevs

>>5379252
I definitely should. I feel like I should
>>
>>5379276
oh shit >>5379251 I accidentally mistyped lmfao
thx for your post though
>>
>>5379278
There's a lot of helpful links in >>5352880 's OP, I would recommend taking a read. The other trans generals have links too I think, but I'd refrain from becoming a part of that community.
>>
>>5379287
thank you
I don't know that I care to be part of a community per se. I just want to be me and be happy.

I act "like a girl" and react to things as such and plus the aforementioned things. If I'm a girl I don't feel the need to make a big deal about it. Just do what I need to do and live my life in peace.
As happy as it makes me when I think of myself as a girl. I guess it is a big deal to me, I don't want to necessarily shove it in everyone's face though. Fortunately I think most people around me would be supportive.
>>
>>5379291
>Fortunately I think most people around me would be supportive.
I'm really happy for Anon, where in the world do you live? In some countries (and states) it's easier, some it's harder when it comes to getting your hands on HRT and such.

And I'm more or less the same way you were, except I was a heavily repressed fuck for way too long. Like you I just want to transition and move on with my life as who I want to be, without making a big deal about it.
>>
>>5379319
I live in a place where the majority of the population wouldn't be supportive, but I meant more or less that the people I've surrounded myself with most likely will be. Which definitely helps.

and yeah like I just want to live as me, no big deal
>>
>>5379368
>I live in a place where the majority of the population wouldn't be supportive
But I was going to help you find out specifics for where you live to get your hands on HRT and start the process and such.
Though self medding is easy and safe so long you don't go full retard on dosage sizes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.